Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the Kings, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Watch. Let's get in two Part three of the Royal Housewives of Salt Lake City reunion. So you know, news broke out hours before this reunion was airing, right, my friend Dave Quinn. He is a journalist, an award winning journalist, and a New York Times bestselling author. He broke the news tonight, hours before the premiere of Part three of the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City reunion that Monica Garcia departs Nacafetti.
Speaker 1: We ain't celebrate that. Steve Jobs, are you? What do you do to my apple? Steve John's resident peace child.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, my friend Dave Quinn reported that Monica departed the Real Housewives of Selic City. Now, look y'all know, y'all come to meet child? Is all acts Monica got fired? Is Monica's not walking away from the show. Oh, I believe Monica got fired. I believe that those girls said we don't want to film with Monica, and they had no choice but to say, fine, Monica would not be on the show.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what it is. She she won't be back. So as we're preparing to watch part three, we're watching.
Speaker 2: It knowing that Monica is not going to be back on the show. But with that being said, we still wanted to make sure that Okay, let's just watch it. We wanted to at least watch it to see what was going on. So look, at the end of the day, what we were watching tonight, to me was a full display of the real Karens of Salt Lake City that stage, besides Monica and Mary, I'm gonna call them Eminem Monica and Mary Eminem peanuts, okay chocolate and what good flavor of Planus do I like? I like the Red ones something Yola wants and the Blue ones too. So we had Eminem and last week Mary said that she believes that Whitney was a racist, which gagged me. Gagged me, Jamil Simmons said, Carlos Kim again, Monica Live on Reality to the King Podcast, the Hospital show was amazing. Thank you for attending the Hunspital shows, Janille Simmons, Jamial, thank you, baby.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: So I brought up what Mary said last week tonight because it was a lot of Karen behavior on that stage and I didn't like it. And I'm not here to say that Monica was one hundred percent vindicated. I think Monica had moments where I was like, Monica, I love you since but we got to talk about these montages of you in the car going to Jim's property and then said.
Speaker 1: The FBI told you bitch, Monica.
Speaker 2: Now, I watched CSI, NYPD, Blue Honey, I even watched the OVO on BT Hey, Tyler Perry, I'll watched all the shows. Child. Now I know that sometimes when I watch it, I do think I'm an inch I private eye investigator.
Speaker 1: Now, Monica, I stand for.
Speaker 2: You, baby, but I'm gonna call a spade a spade, honey, and in this case a jack, because that was a crock of jack.
Speaker 1: Monica on no day are you working for the fans?
Speaker 2: If the FBI can find Monica on a sprinter van allegedly, they said one of the cast members told the FBI tipped them off.
Speaker 1: Allegedly it was the woman who doesn't engage. Allegedly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Monica said that her part time job is working for the FBI.
Speaker 1: And it was a steak out.
Speaker 2: Monica had a steak out, So Monica at her Nissan Honey Altima. Honey was in the back seat, okay with her shades on, Honey. So Monica her Nissan Altima, her homeboy. They had a steak out in Jen's crib okay with her big shades Honey driving up working for the FBI, Okay, Honey, giving you Netflix True crime specialties, baby, and was staking the property to make sure they could find gin drunken driving child.
Speaker 1: Monica.
Speaker 2: I love you deep, but Bondica, I wasn't buying that step and I love you.
Speaker 1: That made no sense.
Speaker 2: Modica started watching like Monica, girl, I mean defending you, says, now, don't baby look too bad at these streets child, So that pot I was like, okay, Bodica, unless you weren't able to fully explain your point of view, that was what we call a reach, honey, armahammer reach Honey, that.
Speaker 1: Was a reach. Okay.
Speaker 2: And I had to join the other girls in laugh at that one because that was like, Okay, Monica, we ain't gonna we ain't gonna believe that one says, but it's okay, it's okay. Maybe if I'm Monica, if I'm ever able to have a conversation with you, That's one of my questions I need answer. I need to know why you were mecI Nash and you were playing the role of Rookies.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Monica was playing the role of mec Nash and the TV show Rookies Honey. Monica had a badge and a blazer and her mom jeans honey with the belt buckle honey, and was giving you Nissy Nash and Rookies Baby because Monica is helping out the FBI stalking Jen's crib. Okay, so we'll call you Monica, honey, rookies.
Speaker 1: Yes child, Okay.
Speaker 2: So that put up was like, Monica, let's move on from this because I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Big Greg said a lot of.
Speaker 2: Elitist behavior from the racist Lisa, see look the R word one thing about it, Because I don't know these people personally. I don't know, but I did find it. When Mary told Whitney, I believe you're racist, and Winnie just kind of like sat there. It was like, if you ever called a white person a racist and they're not, they are going to like turn red and like defend themselves.
Speaker 1: So at that part, I was like, why aren't you like cuss? And Mary, I'll like, you went too far with it.
Speaker 2: Y'all still want to be friends with a woman who think y'all racist?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: You want to be friends with a woman who said you're racist, but a woman who reposted unflattering things about you on a blog can't sit next to you. That makes no sense for me. Again, Monica going over with Jan's crib, I thought that was too far. And I love her, but I'm also very honest. And that's the beauty of Carlos King, the first a Journalist Award winning at that. I'm honest, I didn't like seeing that. So Monica does have some explaining to do about that, and I would love to, you know, get the answers from her.
Speaker 1: That's number one.
Speaker 2: Then niece Nash Monica Nash Honey. So then after that, she brought on the burn Book once again. I'm gonna be real, the burn Book fell flat. I thought the Burn Book fell flat. Not everyone is Kenya Moore, who can bring out a prop that makes sense for the moment. Monica, you or your glam squad should have invested more time into the Burn Book.
Speaker 1: The burn Book was a chop.
Speaker 2: The Burn Book was not as fire as it appeared to be.
Speaker 1: It was cute the fact that you were.
Speaker 2: Able to mimic the iconic lines from the movie onto the book. But Monica, I love you sis. The burn Book fell flat?
Speaker 1: It did it? Did? I know? Laurie Van said it has so much potential. Though I know.
Speaker 2: Lorie vance Monica, the Burn Book has so much potential. So when they opened it, I'm like, that's it. Monica, who is on your team? You didn't have a PR person, a makeup artist you can borrow Tunisha Tunisia at her baseball cap couldn't put down her curling irons and help you with the burn book. I'm just saying, Yes, a real housewife said the burn book was not burning.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, Monique Samuel's when she brought down the binder, Honey, that binder was iconic. Monique Samuels would go down in history as having the most iconic prop The binder was bindering, that burn book was not burning, or it wasn't booking, Honey, it wasn't booked.
Speaker 1: Child, It wasn't. It wasn't. It wasn't great, It just wasn't.
Speaker 2: I would have saved that for BravoTV dot com blog. Not the reality Fantie's blog, but the BravoTV dot com blog. Do these housewives still do those blogs? I used to like those, but I digress. Well, they don't do the blogs anymore because what they do is these housewives befriend bloggers and they feed information to the bloggers, and they.
Speaker 1: Like to do this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you read that story that came out in page six? Yeah, because you're the one who told the journalists what to say. Did you read what happened on reality blurb dot com allegedly? Did you see what happened or Radar online allegedly. So the reason why the BravoTV dot com blogs don't work anymore is because ninety nine percent of these housewives are friends with bloggers.
Speaker 1: And they feed them information allegedly. Okay, so then that happened, So then.
Speaker 2: Eat some Hudson said, Carlos, please interview Mary Cosby.
Speaker 1: Y'all want some tea. So I reached out to Mary Cosby last year and her.
Speaker 2: Team said, you know, they were interested, but then they sort of like fell off the grid. And then all of a sudden, I saw that Mary Cosby follows me on Twitter. So then I think two weeks ago Mary Cosby started following me on Twitter, and I was like, oh, does this mean something? So rain Drops, do me a favor. Slide in Mary's DMS and tell her to come on Reality with the King because I want Mary to speak to me because I need to unpack her experience as a black woman in Utah. And that leads me to my next thing, Child, if y'all want, Mary follows.
Speaker 3: Me, Child, So Sutton, you know who I am.
Speaker 1: Let's get right into it, rain Drops, we're gonna talk about Heather. Heather Heather, You're not only a bad Mormon, you are a.
Speaker 2: Bad person, and you are a bad friend. You are a bad reality star. You're bad and not in the good sense. You're not even Michael Jackson bad. You're not Lady God Got's bad romance. You're just bad. And I don't know if y'all called this so last week and the week before that and the week before that, I told you, rain Drops that Heather is.
Speaker 1: Heather is an elitist.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want certain people around her, and I called it. And it has nothing to do with just her being a white woman. Okay, this is about Heather. Destiny is right. Heather belying is dangerous. I'm gonna go on record and saying Heather Gay is the most dangerous housewife on the air. And I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 1: Heather. Let me tell what she said.
Speaker 2: First, and I'm gonna geting to the last straw for me and rain Drops, y'all rewatch this if y'all missed it. Like Beria Road said, Heather was fetishoting black men the first season, I have never seen it for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Heather reminds me of those women back in the day who will say this black man anyways, and then oh my god, I think he touched me. Yeah, okay, let's go by heathern. Heather said on tonight's reunion under her breath, and they caught it with the subtitles. Heather said, and I quote she said to Monica, you don't have some of the same things we have. You don't have some of the same things we have. Who the f are you? Are you counting Monica's money her pockets. I told you all this from the get go. I said, they don't like Monica because they don't think Monica belongs. And Heather and her fake ass tears is trying to play this victim.
Speaker 1: And the unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Part is she rallied the other girls with her to go against Monica. Heather is the most dangerous housewife alive and she cannot be trusted.
Speaker 1: She scares me because.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna speed through this because Heather pissed me off tonight. I'm so sick and tired of reality stars thinking it's okay to go to the press lying on producers. Because when it comes to producers, because the general public does not understand what a producer does, it's easy for these reality stars to just say, oh, what the producer told me to say it, whether the producer made me do it, well, the producer did this and the producer did that. You are perpetuating this very dangerous stereotype that the world has on producers because no one understands our job and the reason why I have this seat. And I'm the only person in this seat that actually has a production company, a full service production company who creates shows and producer shows and produces talent. I'm telling you what I do for a living, and that's the reason why I'm the only person who can say it, because I'm not afraid of the people who got a problem with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Heather lying.
Speaker 2: On producers with this whole black eyed thing with Jen, I know what it's like to have a housewife lie on me and that shit follows me wherever I go and I did nothing.
Speaker 1: I did nothing.
Speaker 2: Why should have there be on the show if you're lying about about producers and saying they hit stuff and maybe they hit footage or edit things out. And y'all are okay with this woman being on the show still, but we need to kick off Monica because Monica, you posted blogs about how you look, so it's so it's it's dangerous when you're doing it with another housewife, but it's not dangerous when you do it to producers. Producers don't get paid the same much we producers. Okay, we're not getting paid millions of dollars to film five hours a day for four months. And then you go on your press tour trying to diss us, when at the end of the day, if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't have a job to begin with. We're the ones making minimum wage, working twelve plus hours a day to make your show pop. And because you are you, Heather is a gross liar, She's a gross human being, because how dare you sit up there and say, all us joking about lying up with producer is not a fucking joke that travels with us. Lying on producers travel with us.
Speaker 1: Why is this so?
Speaker 2: Why is it acceptable that you could sit up there and say a producer came into your room, he was good looking.
Speaker 1: Are you guys not listening to what she's saying?
Speaker 2: When Destiny when she said maybe a producer gave her the black eye.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: But Monica being a Latino woman who doesn't make as much as them who Heather said, you don't have as much as us who reposted blog comments about you guys, she's dangerous. But this blonde woman sitting next to the host talking about well, you know, I was afraid. Why are you so afraid of these women of color on your show? You're afraid of Jen, You're afraid of Mary, and now you're afraid of Monica. Why are you guys only afraid of the women of color on the show? And then you had Whitney or her Chrissy Summers three three's company character. Well, you know, I, you know, I feel sorry for Heather because you know, I'm looking at her now and she had to deal with that. Poor Heather, she had to deal with this. You guys are so afraid of the women of color on the show.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna talk about it? Are we gonna talk about it? Jen was dangerous? Now Monica's dangerous. But but y'all are kay with this woman named Heather lying on production about punching her in the black eye, lying on production about hiding footage going on a press tour. You're not a bad Mormon, You're a bad person. I don't want to be around you. All of you girls should have said we're not comfortable being around you, Heather, because if you can lie on producers, and if you can sit up there and continuously say it over and over again, then you can lie on us. But you guys are so far up Heather's ass, smelling like pepto bismo and Cheetos. You guys are so far up in Heather's ass that you can't even see that.
Speaker 1: This woman is playing y'all the entire time.
Speaker 2: Because she looks like y'all, because she has the same wealth as y'all, because she fitshs this standard of what it's like to be in Salt Lake City like y'all, and y'all wonder why Mary doesn't have time to be on the show, because Mary knows what it is. Mary is like, I know what it's all about. There's things that I believe Mary wants to say that she's like child. And I'm not saying Mary's perfect. I'm not saying Jen's perfect. I'm the one that was met at gen when Jen said, you know, people of color always get accused of crimes they didn't do, and then she played guilty and it was like well, Jen, you actually did it. Don't put people of color, and because again, people of color constantly gets labeled of doing bad things. So the fact that I am, I was so livid that they made a mockery out of production. And I'm living because I know what it's like to be producer. I'm living because I know what it's like to get lied on. I have to deal with for the rest of my fucking life having a lie travel because somebody felt the need to use my name to get out the heat. So the fact that we're still seeing that happen years later, and the only reason why my name travel is because God has blessed me with this amazing career that I've always wanted since I was twelve. And at the time, I was like, I was hosting other reunion shows for TV one shows I created. Hollywood Diva was the next fifteen, so people knew who I was. So when I got lied on, it was like, well, Carlos must have said it, because you know those shady producers.
Speaker 1: Those producers are shady, Those producers have no moral compass. So people believed it.
Speaker 2: And because I'm such a spiritual person, I really believe in God, fighting my battles, and one day when I write my book, you guys read about a child. But I had to deal with that, and I'm I'm a tough mother effort, and I dealt with it. And God has blessed me abundantly because God always said to me and to other people, I will use your enemies as a footstool to spring board you the greatness. So the fact that Heather can sit up there and line producers and y'all want to y'all Wanny, y'all want to laugh at it. But but but y'all want to hold Monica's feet to the fire because she said she reposted unflattering comments about you guys. That's why the real Karens of Salt Lake City I cannot deal with. I have no desire to watch this show any born. I wasn't gonna watch it. Only watch it because the rain drops rain drops, and Eliza Rosen, my homegirl, say you gotta watch this show. This Monica woman is everything. I was a checking for the.
Speaker 1: The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Y'all were on y'all Dallas, y'all were the lowest on the on the pole of excitement. The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City was the least exciting to watch. In my Kim Kardashian boys, you guys were the least exciting on a scale of the Real Housewives of DC to Atlanta because at the end of the day, say what you want, the Real Housewives of Atlanta will always be the greatest.
Speaker 1: Housewives of all time.
Speaker 2: I don't care if they are in a struggle era, They'll get out of it eventually. But at the end of the day, on a scale of the Real Housewives of Dallas, because DC was such a chopping gonna mention that on a scale of the Real Housewives of Dallas to the Royal Housewives of Atlanta, Salt Lake City, y'all were in Texas. Y'all were in border Line, Houston, chilling with George W.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 2: You had this latina come on the show. I don't care how she got on the show. She got on the show and she made people watch. You guys never seen this much attention. A woman on your cast got arrested by the FED and we still weren't checking for the show like that. It's disgusting to me, Heather, I don't I want the reason why I'm gonna learn Now that Monica isn't on the show anymore, I have no desire to watch Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all watch it. Tell me how it is?
Speaker 2: I Heather, Heather is Heather reminds me of another housewife that I just I was like, you know, Heather's dangerous. Heather is the most dangerous housewife one up, because there's another one. I'm like, but I digress. Heathering thrump for me, baby, Heather's Heather is this Heather is dangerous. I'm sick and tired of these housewives lying on producers. You had a black eye and Jen gave it to you, and you want to sit up there and say, I was so scared of the big bad woman of color wolf named Jen Shaw. I was so afraid of her that I didn't recognize myself.
Speaker 1: And then your cousin's like, oh my my gosh, I know what that feels like. I feel so sorry for.
Speaker 2: You and the other women looking at you like yeah, but you know, like like Jin is gonna get a pistol and hang you guys over the balcony like Suge Knight allegedly did. And again, I'm not here to just say Monica is innocent and everything.
Speaker 1: I just said. That's y'all.
Speaker 2: There's things I saw tonight with Monica. I'm like, Monica wasn't from the stalking thing, says he Po. We we gotta talk about that. The Burn book wasn't burn and says but I love you anyway. But Monica deserved to come back next season if Heather can come back from lying on production, lying lying on the people who leave their families to go to these cities. There's not production in Salt Lake City. These producers leave their families to make an honest living. They spend nights and weekends and days to do the work to please the audience. They do not deserve for you guys, to lie on them for comedy, on your on your tour, to sell a book that's effed up. That's effed up. Where is the love for the production? Where's the love for the producers who risk their lives sh shooting these reality stars who get paid way more than they do for a less amount of hours. It's just it wasn't okay, and the real careens of Salt Lake City, y'all can have that. I'm good, I'm good you have Lisa Barlow when it came to that. When it came to Genny Wynn, I think I'm saying her name. Why Lisa Barlow defended Jenny Wynn. Jenny Wynn was the Asian woman who apparently was making racist comments on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Again, I didn't watch the show, so I was like, who is this lady? But you have Lisa Barlow say she deserves a second chance.
Speaker 2: So a woman who spoke unkindly about black people and and said crazy things about people of color, she's.
Speaker 1: An Asian woman, she deserves a second chance. Huh huh. But Monica.
Speaker 2: Who ran a blog with other people including Heather's hairstyle as Tanisha. So Heather, it's still okay for Tanisha to give you a bumping curl, but you need Monica off the show. It's okay for Tanisha, who allegedly was a part of a blog, to still flat iron your hair and give you a bob and some waterfall curls in a bundo. You don't mind her being in your tresses, rubbing your scalp. But Monica has an exit stage left. Lisa, Jenny can get a second chance, but Monica can't get a second chance. And then Camaria Brooks said, and don't forget Whitney took a picture with Jenny just last year.
Speaker 1: You are right. And then Whitney went on her Twitter saying, oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, like I, guys, I'm at an event.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking a photo with somebody, Like, leave me alone. You guys are doing too much. No, y'all are doing too much. Y'all are doing too much.
Speaker 2: So Mary, it's funny because the thing with Mary, I kept asking myself, like, why doesn't Mary see it?
Speaker 1: For these girls?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 1: I now understand Mary more than ever.
Speaker 2: Mary's like I can only dip in and out with you girls like y'all in my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: I now see.
Speaker 2: It is a very elitist crowd.
Speaker 1: And this is sad part because.
Speaker 2: Of her, Housewives of Salt Lake City was in their Dallas flop era. Y'all finally got the attention that y'all wanted. The Los Angeles Times did a whole entire feature on Monica saying she's unmissible and now the only reason while we're watching the show in these numbers, y'all let go of the person because you cast members allegedly told people that Monica is dangerous and she can't be trusted, and y'all knew the buzzwords to use for people to say, let's back off. So guess what, you guys want to back off of Monica.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna back off of this show. I wasn't gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I only watch it because Monica, And now that she's gone, what I'm gonna watch Lisa, her makeup artists, every scene, Whitney and her bath Bowl Sound Bowl sound Bath meretive, not knowing how to drive and disengaging, and then have their her Gucci dresses and her sunglasses talking about being a bad Mormon instead of being a bad human being. I don't want to watch that, and I don't want to and listen. The sad part is this, and I'm gonna end off with this. I like Angik, but since ANGIEK goes with the windblows Hurricane Angie, Hey.
Speaker 1: Guys, so are we blowing on this side?
Speaker 2: And I like Angie, but Angie in the worst of Nini leaks, get on the right team.
Speaker 1: These girls don't like you either. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe. To Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby