Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod with Teddy mellancap and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, welcome to another episode with two don't.
Speaker 3: Get your shit together like Edwin.
Speaker 4: If I'm going to be if I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to be a boss, well if I had a mic that if I had one of those holder for the mics.
Speaker 5: When did they become our bus?
Speaker 6: I guess now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, But I want you guys to know what we're like. They have a light, they have the little hold holder for the mic.
Speaker 6: We have no light. We're having to hold our own mics.
Speaker 3: I feel like you guys are used to holding ship.
Speaker 4: But also, you know what, once.
Speaker 2: A week, you know what, pay your dues.
Speaker 3: Well that's a great introduction.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because we haven't even gotten to the point where you said your name.
Speaker 7: We welcome to another episode of Pod with Teddy Judge and Tamra Mellanca.
Speaker 3: That's not right. I can't wonder why you won't let me do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't ever do the opening. But we not only are we in San Francisco right now and we are allowing our husbands to participate in the live show, but the reason that we've decided to extend this olive branch to them is because we have a very exciting announcement we are introducing, and then we'll bring you in and let you.
Speaker 4: Guys start talking.
Speaker 2: But let me let me get this out, because I'm sure you guys wouldn't be able to do a proper pitch at this point, right, Okay, they.
Speaker 3: Don't even know why they're here.
Speaker 2: They don't either, They're like, what we are going to introduce the EDS podcast. It will be with Edwin Ariave and Eddie Judge because they met their perfect match with wives Teddy Mellencamp and Tamar Judge. Once Teddy and Tamara became the Twatts, the Las Moritos wanted in on the action.
Speaker 4: We bring you the EDS.
Speaker 2: The DS are open books, ready to answer any questions you guys have. It could be marriage advice, it could be questions about us. It could be about their businesses, because as much as we give them a lot of hell, they're both entrepreneurs and they have pretty incredible backstories and the things that they've overcome in their life.
Speaker 4: And I mean they both married up, So.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna slide that in that in.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's gonna be the DS you're gonna get it on our two teas in a pod stream, So let's welcome these do on phone.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna do the radio voice like that?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to work on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we have to.
Speaker 7: Now I'm gonna ask you when you entered, when you open your show and you're like, welcome to another episode of the EDS.
Speaker 3: I am whose name is going to be first?
Speaker 6: Yours because mine is E d W.
Speaker 4: No, that's actually not how alphabetic order works. Edwin ro o yave. Your last name is an A and Jay is the second.
Speaker 6: Well, then I'll go first.
Speaker 2: So if you guys are getting asked the hard questions, because that's going to happen on the live show, it's going to happen on the podcast, are you going to think about our feelings first before answering that?
Speaker 5: What are hard questions? That's a hard question.
Speaker 3: Who would you rather bang?
Speaker 5: That's a stupid question?
Speaker 3: Camera or Vicky cobbles my hand?
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm second, he'd rather bang his hand than you, Tamra. This is yeah, they're really going to keep art.
Speaker 5: I didn't understand. I didn't understand the question. Can you repeat the question, please?
Speaker 4: The question you're going to need to focus. We're going to be a talent.
Speaker 6: We're going to speak truth.
Speaker 1: It's standard over feelings.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't have absolutely no idea what that I understand it.
Speaker 1: That means that even if your feelings get hurt, we're going to talk truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then what do you mean standard over the standard is the truth? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, you guys are so deep. Listen.
Speaker 2: Eddie at breakfast today was explaining to me sustainability sustainable clothing, and I was like, halfway through, you don't want to know because I got a whole thing about how coal is not sustainable, but gas is like natural. Guess natural gas conversation.
Speaker 4: Listen, We're gonna make sure.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna ask you guys a couple of just we're gonna throw you a couple of softballs for your first introduction and to.
Speaker 4: Your own show.
Speaker 2: What is your one tip to any of our listeners to a long term marriage, like to stay married?
Speaker 8: I always say, doing new things, experiencing new things together.
Speaker 4: Whatever that is, like having sex once a week.
Speaker 5: No, that's not new, that's been going on for a couple years.
Speaker 8: No, I'm talking about experiencing like dirt bike riding, together for the first time. The most recent one was it's cheesy. I'm not getting it because it's cheesy. But we were driving home from Big Bear in the middle of a snowstorm and I've never been in the middle of a snowstorm and she hasn't either. So little thing, little things like that. Yeah, it doesn't have to be like first time in Bora Bora. Well that was the first for us too, you know, just anything.
Speaker 2: Open to trying new things and not getting complacent. Yes, I'm frightened for Edwin's answer because the last time somebody asked him anything about me and what his favorite part about me was, his answer was, Teddy is organized and if that doesn't make.
Speaker 4: You sexy, jump somebody's bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually have a new one for you. I would say, what I live about Teddy NW.
Speaker 4: What does first answer the first question?
Speaker 1: Oh, the first one I'm trying to keep up, guys break.
Speaker 4: The one I would say.
Speaker 1: I would say, you have to be resilient because no matter what, you're always gonna you're gonna have to go through some tough times. Right, marriage is not easy, and you just have to be resilient and know that it's a temporary discomfort when you're going through some bad times, and things will get better if you work on it. If you don't do something for a long time, you'll eventually dislike it. So as long as you work on your marriage, it'll get better. Right, nothing stays the same. You're either gonna get better or you're gonna get worse.
Speaker 8: So, like business, you just you're gonna have your downs, you're gonna have your challenges, you're gonna have your speed.
Speaker 3: Relationship great sexy.
Speaker 5: Just keep doing your part and we'll keep doing ours.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, what's our part?
Speaker 6: What? What?
Speaker 4: What part are we?
Speaker 3: What part does that mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What marriage?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: At least twice a week, at least at least at least that's not asking much.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that you know this, but I shared that we started using cock rings on the pod.
Speaker 6: Oh did you? I didn't know that. That was hard for me the first time.
Speaker 2: I know it really made him uncomfortable at first.
Speaker 1: My arrogance came out a little bit on that when I was like, do we really do?
Speaker 6: I not like satisfy you without one?
Speaker 3: How do you use a cock ring?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you put what do we call it? Pinky?
Speaker 6: It's pinky.
Speaker 2: It's pinky, so they're disposable, just so you know there's no.
Speaker 5: Clean up after you.
Speaker 8: The other thing is pinky. Clarify what you call pink pinky?
Speaker 4: No, but like listen little pinky baby. No, he had happen to be called purple purple.
Speaker 1: She calls it pinky. When I get out of the cold plunge.
Speaker 3: Pinky, it's like, where's wall?
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, I'm like, I'm not going to look at a little baby there.
Speaker 5: That you don't have one.
Speaker 2: It's fun size, no, But truthfully about sex, I think it's about changing things up a little bit. And this was the thing that like he was always thought like, oh no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: We would never need to do this. Why would we do this?
Speaker 2: And then I just was listening to this podcast, I think it's called Sex with Emily or something like that, and she was talking about it and how incredible it is because you can have inner o's and outer o's at the same time.
Speaker 6: Okay, and the things vibrating on your thing.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you on your thing. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: It's vibrating on both of our pinkies.
Speaker 7: Okay, was it hard or embarrassing to introduce that into your sex life.
Speaker 4: Well, at first I thought it was gonna be hard, but then uh, he.
Speaker 3: Just did you just come home and say, hey, babe, bute yea cockrane?
Speaker 2: No, we were about to have sex? And and I said, I listened to this thing on the podcast. Can we please try it? I want to know if it is going to be more fun. And now the days that we don't have it, he's.
Speaker 4: Like, where's pinks?
Speaker 3: Do you buy pinks?
Speaker 6: And you do?
Speaker 4: You buy a ten pack from Amazon, So you have to be very careful.
Speaker 3: Why are you gonna are you gonna put that on your like to know it?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 4: It was one of my best sellers two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Do they come in magnum size?
Speaker 3: Who you asking for?
Speaker 5: Per a friend?
Speaker 3: Hiding something from me?
Speaker 4: But I think that's another thing. It's like having you know.
Speaker 2: I think you guys should come to them with sex questions, marriage questions, business questions.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you guys excited about this podcast?
Speaker 8: We I can't speak were edwin, but I'm excited because I get to do something new again, another first together and this is going to be fun.
Speaker 5: I'm really gonna enjoy this.
Speaker 7: Are you gonna throw a little Spanish flair into it. Will you speak Spanish on your podcast?
Speaker 5: Speak to you whatever?
Speaker 3: You you're not speaking to me?
Speaker 4: Baby? You speaking?
Speaker 2: Can you guys have a little conversation in Spanish and let's make sure that you're not frauds.
Speaker 3: We want to know that you can't speak.
Speaker 4: I want you to say welcome.
Speaker 3: Well, say that in Spanish. I want to hear that.
Speaker 6: Being benitos.
Speaker 1: I'll show that those ads look yes, keep.
Speaker 2: Going, say you guys are so hot. We can't wait to bone your brains out.
Speaker 5: Status done.
Speaker 6: Ahead.
Speaker 4: I don't think you said it.
Speaker 8: I don't think that's what he said.
Speaker 3: What wait, do you speak Spanish?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 5: How did they know that?
Speaker 1: Translation? Yes, I think I said we're so freaking hot. You're gonna you're gonna want to bonus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just hate to break it to you. You're gonna have to do this without us, So you guys are gonna have to bring the energy the fun.
Speaker 6: Well, what happened is shadowing.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to shadow for like a month, Like it's part of training when you train someone, if you pick them out and go go, you have to like shadow them out.
Speaker 5: You just gotta throw us in the deep end, and you're.
Speaker 4: Either going to be good at this or we'll find some other husbands to do it.
Speaker 3: You guys can do it, your spartans, your.
Speaker 4: You know what you love to try.
Speaker 6: That was my high school mascot.
Speaker 8: By the way, Yes, in all honesty, we are very excited.
Speaker 7: I was a Tartan. I was a spartan in middle school. Tart Yeah, I was like the Tartan plaid.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what a tart you wanted.
Speaker 1: I went to so when I first came to the US that the home they got raided was in Glendora.
Speaker 5: Home they got raided.
Speaker 3: Well, you lived in Glendora, Yeah, for two.
Speaker 5: Weeks in a home they got raided rated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: You guys have to get into all of your backstories because remember.
Speaker 3: Edie wasn't a home that got raided too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I ended up in a foster home after that, I.
Speaker 4: Went to jail. Like all of it. You guys, it's time to get to know each other. Go deep. But listen, can you do favor?
Speaker 7: Eddy's never talks about his upbringing and the other thing I remember about Glendora my first day of school.
Speaker 6: I cried all day because I was the only Latin kid there.
Speaker 7: But everybody I lived there it was pure white. It was a big Mormon town. There's a big giant Mormon church there. There was a lot of money there from you know, the Mormon community.
Speaker 3: And and now I.
Speaker 1: Pissed off all the neighbors with all the helicopters and cops that that's why they kicked us out.
Speaker 7: Well, we have a friend that is a detective and he goes after like cartels and drug runners.
Speaker 3: And he said a lot of them are in Glendora.
Speaker 6: That's those are my stomping grounds for two weeks for two.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what school year?
Speaker 1: Well, when I ended up in the Foster home, I ended up in the school in Hollywood, it was called Santa Monica Boulevard Elementary School. Yeah, a lot more Hispanics there.
Speaker 2: You guys have to ask every question that you have for the DS. I know that Eddie has never shared his story about some of his Should I just say one thing?
Speaker 7: Eddie got an award in school for losing your accent. He purposely tried to lose his get rid of his accent because he was made front of and bullied in school for he came from Mexico.
Speaker 3: That's pretty sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, you guys, there's a lot, there's a lot of content there.
Speaker 6: I was in the eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Guys though they just looked like pretty faces. They have a lot to give. So make sure that you guys tune in to the EDS. You will get it two times.
Speaker 3: From Rags to Riches that's what their podcast should be called.
Speaker 4: From rags, did you say? From racks riches?
Speaker 6: Married to riches?
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: We are so excited for your new pod because if you get up, it's going to be a hard time at home.