Speaker 1: Oh hey, guys, sat down with Clarence and spoke on working with the Dolphins as a consultant in the off season.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen what Troy had to say. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think the Dolphins were wise in understanding my relationships around the league and knowing that I have information that they don't have or can't yet. And I think they were smart in taking advantage of that, whether it was whether it was through me or through somebody else. The Cowboys have never elected to do that, at least with me. You know, maybe they have with others, but but no, I don't. I don't feel there's a conflict. But but I will say I'm calling for the Dolphins. And I know that because because now I have something at stake, and and I think I think they hired two really talented, wonderful people, and I think that's going to prove itself out. Now, twenty six is gonna be a tough season because of the cap that took a.
Speaker 2: Big hit when they when they left to Ago.
Speaker 3: You know, time will tell, But yeah, I'm holding for him. I want to see him do well because I feel like my fingerprints are on it as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Cowboy didn't.
Speaker 1: Like, Uh, that's my guy, Class Hill Jr. I've known Class for a while. He's always at the Super Bowl. Used to be the beat writer for the Cowboys. I think he's kind of doing his own thing now, Righthitney or is he still he's still with the Cowboys. But he got an opportunity to sit down with Troy, who's one of the great one of the great players in Cowboys. Yes, Joe, what do you think about? Oh Joe, you can chime in with this man. What you think about Troy? One of the great players in Cowboys history? And Jerry allowed him to give intael to the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't understand what kind of intail is he going to have that the organization and the resources that they have that they can't find out on their own when it comes to want to come to picking players, when to come to getting players, I mean, there's film study, you have scouts, you have GMS.
Speaker 2: I think it's more of gms.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of GMS than coaches because he gets an opportunity to talk to these people.
Speaker 2: He ain't talking, he not he's not in.
Speaker 1: Production meeting twenty nineteen weeks of the year, Troy is, He's not Jerry not meeting with head coaches and general managers. Troy is, But how picking up schemes and what they do and how they operate ain't hold on?
Speaker 2: No, okay o Joe. So the Dolphins gave Akman a job.
Speaker 1: They say, Look, we got a couple of probably a couple of hundred thousand million dollars to come in. Look at a sense what we have. Look at where you think we're weak, where we're strong, where we can get better. Who are some of the coaches. Who are some of the executives that you think would work well here in Miami?
Speaker 2: Uh? Shit, y'all know Jerry ain't studying that.
Speaker 4: He don't need you know, none of that matter.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: You can have Jesus in the twelve Disciples and the goddamn Dolphins front office if he ain't got the goddamn product on the field.
Speaker 2: But who picking the players?
Speaker 1: You don't think, Brad, You don't you don't think the people in You don't think the guy in Detroit did a good job of picking the players. He traded for golf, He picked j Mo, he picked Gibbs, he picked a Monro, he picked Hutchison, he picked all those guys. What about the guy in Chicago? And he polled Brad Holmes. If I'm not mistaken into Detroit?
Speaker 2: Posed?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: So? What? So?
Speaker 1: What about these guys that the guy in Chicago is not making a difference? Look at where they were before those guys took over, and look.
Speaker 2: At where they are now. You think hy Roseman is not making a difference. Difference?
Speaker 1: You think Brett Beach who's picking the guys in Kansas City?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: So do you think that the answer to the Dolphins problem is getting the answers from Aman?
Speaker 1: I think the thing is is that they're looking for who do you think would be a fit?
Speaker 2: You see? The thing is you can have a fit.
Speaker 1: But if Jerry gonna say I want you to play this guy or I want you to take that guy. But that guy might not fit the offensive scheme, he might not fit the defensive scheme, but Jerry likes him, then what do I do? And then if it doesn't work? Then who gets blamed?
Speaker 2: Joe? Just like just like the Luker trade? Who gets blamed for the Luker trade? Don't? But who made that decision? Josh Dumont up the top?
Speaker 1: Look I think the thing is is that Troy has access because he's doing these production meetings. He's talking to head coaches, he's talking to assistance because sometimes it's obviously the head coach ain't leaving, but you're talking to a defensive coordinator, you're calling a linebacker coach, you're talking to this or that, or you're talking to front of offense people and they're giving you intail. And he said, well, I think this guy will be a great fit for you for who you for who you are, your personality. I think this guy would be the because at the end of the day, O Joe, when we put this thing together, and I said, I think, oh Cho, oh Cho?
Speaker 2: Why o Cho?
Speaker 1: I said, because he don't take himself serious, and he's the direct opposite of me. I'm serious, and he very takes very little stuff serious. But he understands the game. So you got to have a pair. You got to have a match. I could have somebody the exact same as me, but I couldn't have somebody the exact Oh Joe and somebody that's the exact Oh Joe. That's not gonna work either. So you have to have a yin and a yang. You have to have a give, a pull and a push.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I Look, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Look Jerry, Jerry wants the credit. This thing works, Jerry's gonna get all the credit. That's just the way it is. That a And I'm a firm believer that you don't realize how to sucessful something to be as long as you don't care who gets the credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jerry wants the credit.
Speaker 5: That's why he's the GM and the owner, GM owner VP. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, all I know is mister Crabb, mister Kraff, ain't mister crab like he's the owner. He ain't have a whole bunch of titles. But all I know is how many times he picked that trophy up? How many times did Clark Hunk picked that trophy up? How many times Jeff Lewie picked that trophy up? Jerry ain't picked that trophe up in thirty years.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, you're not changing, You're not changing.
Speaker 2: I mean, not too much, fella, not too much, not too much. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: As long as you don't care who gets the credit, you can be really really good. But if you start thinking about because sometimes you undermine your own your own self because you care. You're worried about who's getting the credit, right, I would have win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. I still don't think obviously, even even though you know Troy Aikman obviously super Bowl winning quarterback, he does what he does, superb analysts, you know, coloring commentary. I'm going to come through helping the Dolphins franchise and changing some of the things, and I just I just don't don't I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you don't see, Joe and I can help you see what you don't see.
Speaker 4: No, there's nothing going to see because we're going to see when it's time to play. That regards to who you come in there, it's not going to change until you get the goddamn players you have to be. If you got that, we haven't had the products in damn Marino.
Speaker 1: We haven't product. But I don't know if you've had I don't know if you've had a look. And you hear this stuff coming out about about McDaniels and guys possibly didn't respect to him and how he talked to the players X, Y, and Z. There has to be a healthy combination. There has to be good players. But the players have to have a respect for a coach.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be that. If the players don't respect the coach, they're gonna run him up.
Speaker 4: Go ahead before before Mike McDaniels, Who do we have the black guy that's that's a decent in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was respected, he was respected.
Speaker 1: He was But the thing was he didn't want the quarterback that the owner overruted it.
Speaker 4: Again, see that there's a problem. That's where the problem lies. You have someone that knows football already and understand what it takes to win. Listen, I don't think he's the answer for an organization going forward.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: So now the owner was the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My thing is, if you hire somebody to do a job, are you gonna let him do the job? If you hire somebody to do your roof, y'all gonna be out there to telling what he should how you should do it. Are you gonna let it or you gonna let them do it? Joe, Joe, you hire somebody to do a job in your house, you want to tell it.
Speaker 2: What you should have? Did it right? Right?
Speaker 1: If you're telling him what to do, why are you paying him this money. When you know what to do, just do it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Like you said, oh Joe, we'll see, Uh, if they get the right pieces, if it's the right coach, if it's the right general manager, if they they clearly didn't believe.
Speaker 2: They believe that they were bloated.
Speaker 1: They believe that their quarterback and some of the other pieces that they have they weren't gonna win, and they they went for it. Give them credit. Steven Ross believed said, look, let's go for it. I'm gonna sign Tyreek, I'm gonna sign Bradley Chubb. I'm gonna sign a lot of these guys. It didn't work out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Now that they started from scratch Boy Super Scratch, it's gonna be a it's gonna be a rough what one or two years, Joe.
Speaker 2: That though, because they got all that dead cap money.
Speaker 1: You say, they got Tyreek's money, they got Chubb's money, they got a tour's money. Uh did they trade Michel Fitzpatrick? They traded somebody. They got a lot of They got a lot of other money out there. So you got a hundred you got a hundred million dollars in dead cap money.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, your gup is, your gup is going yo yo, yeah, yo, yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Yoh, hey listen, listen, my my dolphin, your cowboys in.
Speaker 2: The same boat. No oh no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, in the same boat.
Speaker 2: We are not in the same boat as the damn gupp is. Don't do that, Joe.
Speaker 4: When the season ended, y'all was on the same couch.
Speaker 2: We was on.
Speaker 4: What did you talk about too?
Speaker 5: You tell you know y'all starting over? O, Joe, come on, stop it now, we got we got some promise over here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh no, don't do that. Don't promise. You've been trying to get our wide.
Speaker 5: Receiver for the since the season been going on.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you still got promise after thirty years you still believe that.
Speaker 5: Yeah we got we got a decent team. Oh show we're gonna be all right. Yeah, yeah, we just need a little health defensively, Yo.
Speaker 4: You have a decent team. Every year, Joe, y'all say this same thing every year. Joe, you're talking about delusion. This is part of a Joe, you part of the problem. No, Now you being naive.
Speaker 5: Now you naive with them damn Bengals. That's be better than y'all that's a damn line.
Speaker 4: Be better than y'all. Nah, I all, now, okay, we will see this year.
Speaker 2: All right, we play out. We're gonna play out this year.
Speaker 4: I would hope, now, Joe, I would hope that's now what you want?
Speaker 2: Well, I bet the house. I know we're gonna run mu hole than y'all.
Speaker 4: Who who's gonna stop? Who gonna stop Jamorrow?
Speaker 2: Joe? Who's gonna stop? Team?
Speaker 1: The Cowboys are faced with it approximately between one hundred and seventy five and one hundred and eighty two million in dead cap money, which is about which is about fifty eight to sixty percent of their total cap space.
Speaker 2: Tour uh Heel, Jayalen waterle where.
Speaker 1: They still got him and uh.
Speaker 2: Uh oh they.
Speaker 1: Traded Jaalen Water to the Broncos. So tour Heel, Waddle and Ramsey so guys are not even on their team and top their caps base and Tyreek Hill too, right yeah yeah, Tour Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Wattle and Jayalen Ramsey. M that's crazy. The most ever was one hundred and twenty seven million in twenty twenty two, so they're over almost sixty million dollars clear of that fifty six million, the dead cap space Wadle is twenty six, Bradley Chubb is somewhere between ten point nine and twenty and also with Tyreek Hill and Jalen Ramsey damn. So basically over the next couple of years they're gonna have to build this day, they're gonna have to hear that at the park.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe with and Joe with their draft pick and they draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye when you and the dead when you deck, when you got that kind of deck, you can't spend no money in free agency?
Speaker 2: Who they got the quarterback this year they got they signed the guy from Green Bay?
Speaker 4: Really Yeahlik Willis got Malik Willis here.
Speaker 5: Who he got to throw to, uh to to at well Washington.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know some other guys I mean just I mean, no disrespect, just you know some guys, some guys you know they decent.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It ain't no Justin Jeffersons, no Jamar Chases and I mean nothing like that. But we have a good, a good court receivers. We still need a dog though, you do you need you need a doll because you look at what Malik Willis was able to do in Green Bay when Jordan love went down and understand that success he had, but also look at the supporting cast he had.
Speaker 2: Look at who he was doing it with exactly.
Speaker 4: So don't think you sign him and you bring him to the Dolphins repeat the success he had in Green Bay, but he ain't got the same supporting cast.
Speaker 1: Hey, you watch ballroom dancing. That guy might be doing his thing, but look at that lady he doing it with. Hey, because you're doing all those moves he's doing, and you're doing it back with the heels.
Speaker 2: Joe. Before we go, we want to tell you about Nicola Yoki.
Speaker 1: He had a monster game again thirty five points, fourteen rebounds, thirteen assists. Man listen this season with his back to back triple double, only Russell Westbrook has been able to go back to back with triple doubles. I'm all right, it's time five final segment, the evening, It's time for Q in a m He's gonna lead the league of rebounds in the cists. I don't know if we've ever seen that kind of combination before.
Speaker 2: He got a chance. Do you think he got a chance to win MVP on keep it real? I do? Do you really? I do?
Speaker 1: But I think I think I think it's gonna be chat. I think it's gonna be I think it's gonna be cheat him and Wimby. As far as what m v P you mean, Shae, I mean Shae not checking Shae hey him and Wimby, Shae Yo Kichen, shave Yolk and Wimby damn. All right, before we get to the super chat, we got another five videos of five voice beils for my discord.
Speaker 2: Let it. Let's take a listen to number one? What up?
Speaker 6: Uncle? O?
Speaker 2: Cho? Are you so.
Speaker 6: In the night Cap family? Hope all y'all you know, good healthy uh from Louise and he heard me. But I got a question for UNC because I've seen this YouTube, this clip on my YouTube shorts. Uh, UNC, you know it was on TV doing this thing? Man, UNC gonna say for fifty men, I'll go to hell. I just always wanted to ask UNC, like what were you talking about?
Speaker 2: And like, what the hell? What made you say that? Bro?
Speaker 6: I just been geeked every since, like you just been cleaning back of my head every since, So I just don't want to ask you.
Speaker 1: I think they were we were talking about a quarterback. A quarterback, I forget who the quarterback. Was we were talking about he's about to get fifty million and fifty They tell me what does he want to go to such and such a place. I was like, fifty million, I'm going down. Yeah, Sam donnad going back to the Jets. That's what it was, Sam Donald going back to the Jets.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the thing is loot with your people, take like everything that we say, litterally literally, Yeah, the whole thing is a part of it. It's like, well, I would go play for that. I mean sometimes you just gotta make stuff entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't understand that.
Speaker 2: But I mean but they say all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean when we talk about these salaries or I do this, or I'll be at training camp. I'll be at training camp right now, or I'll play two games, I'll play three games in the week. Yeah, but it was all right. Here's the second one. Let's take a listen to with the what he said in our second one.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, Joe, shout out to you guys, cong suscribers and watch you guys since you guys to see the outros qussure for you guys. Okay, Joe, what was the best touchdown that got called back? And Joe, what was the found almost set you off? And still king O Joe.
Speaker 7: Joe, Hey, somebody, hey, somebody that know, somebody that know that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Get it right, Kingo Cho. But what he said, the best celebration?
Speaker 2: What that you got? What's the best touchdown that you had called back?
Speaker 4: Oh damn, that's a good one. Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 4: I can't I can't even remember any.
Speaker 2: Time, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't, I mean, oh, Joe and Joe. I don't know if I've had a touchdown, you know, I'm sure I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've had a touchdown call back. I've had catches called back back. I can't get a touchdown.
Speaker 5: Man, Hey, he talking about them that found that almost said to set me off. I can't say. It's a file that almost sent me off. But boy, I was playing in Phoenix and we came here played the Atlanta Hawks and they had theo ratlift, theil Ratliffe.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, he was swore, wasn't he swoll?
Speaker 5: Hey, look I want I got in the paint, oh Joe, and I gave him a pump fake and he jumped and when he came down, he and the top of my head I'm talking about blood just started coming down the side of my head in my face. I had to go in the back get like eight stitches bro at the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you swing on the joke. Nah, I ain't swinging on on hell. I barely even know what the hell was going on. I'm talking about. He elbowed me. He had them sharp elbow. Yeah, man, what.
Speaker 2: That's what you remember? What you call him?
Speaker 1: Carl Malone did that to zeke Z came down the lane with a layup put forty four stitches over his eye.
Speaker 4: Forty four yep. Yeah, Joe, you might have to watch my elbows when we play.
Speaker 2: Hunh YouTube little pardoner.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, you might well call me Ojoe Ratler fronk.
Speaker 2: My third video.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you, night cap, But uncle, I'm still disappointed the way you treated that Josh Allen lost disappointed. Put your big boy pants on. You need to talk about that again for real.
Speaker 4: Damn what happened with Josh Allen?
Speaker 1: Joe, Oh, Joe, we said he had five turnovers. When you're that guy, you can't turn the ball over. Five times. I said, before he turned it over, Oh Joe, before he missed the throw, he had a guy wide open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he missed going to the left on the over route. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jo.
Speaker 1: We talked about that nauseum, about Josh Allen playing small. At the end of the day, Yes, we know he he hadn't had to a whole lot of turnovers in the postseason. He's done a great job, but not this game. I don't know what you want? What you want from me?
Speaker 2: What? What guy?
Speaker 1: You want more from me? He didn't play well. We spoke. He was the reason that they lost. Yeah, but that wasn't good enough. So what you want me to say? They should cut it? Okay, Buffalo cut Josh Allen cut it. I mean, ain't no way this man. I ain't no way he should be y'all quarterback after the way he played. That's unacceptable. I don't know what y'all want me to say. I mean, oh, Joe, what you got for?
Speaker 4: I mean, I listen, I don't know. I don't know exactly what he wants. Maybe maybe your delivery, maybe the energy and what you criticize him. Maybe maybe they won't, maybe they want a little better. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure because Josh Allen turnovers and I know he hadn't turned them. And I said, I know, Josh hadn't had a whole to turn over in the part. Been really good about that, but not today. I'm not talking about the previous game. I'm talking about today.
Speaker 2: He had five.
Speaker 1: He had five fumbles right before the half that led to three points interceptions when Nick, yeah, I know James Cook had a fumble, but Josh Allen, you got the ball in your hands the majority of the time. You cannot play like you played today. We said that, Yeah, and until he gets over that hump. We thought this was gonna be his year and everybody else's year because what the guy that stood at the gate and kept everybody away, it was out.
Speaker 2: It was hurt.
Speaker 1: Mn't hands our fourth one?
Speaker 9: Hey, ocho Iso congress. Ratulations on two million subscribers. I'm super happy for you guys. I'm glad to say I've been here since about January twenty twenty four and I love the content you guys.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 9: Can you guys please give my mom a shout out of some prayers. She's going through breast cancer right now. She's getting towards the end of it. Her name is Barbara. Please give her a shout out. Also shout out my dad who's been her rock. He's going to be by her when she does her surgery and she can't lift her arms, so he'll be there the whole time. His name is Johnny. And then give a shout out to my sister's d and Aisha and my wife Lorda know they've been amazing helping out my mom. Give them all some love please, and also please come back to California for your Life show. We'll be excited to see you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Barbara have cancer. Stand strong, Johnny, your son said, you've been the rock. You've been by her, and you're gonna be by her why she goes through this, and through your love and support and your prayers, she's gonna be able to get through this. To the to the daughters, I think d and Ayisha, I think that's what he said their names were. And if I'm wrong, I apologize. But Congress, but thank you guys for being there for your mom this. I'm sure this means the word world to her that you guys have been the rock and been the foundation because this is a very, very troubling time and probably something that she's never had to go through before. But she's not going through this alone because she has somebody that says how it looks low, But she also has somebody that's eye level, which is her family, her husband and her kids. And thanks to your prayers and the man above that's watching over her, Barbara is gonna be just fine. Johnny, we can't thank you enough, because Bro, I understand when family goes through things, and sometimes it's even harder on the family than with the person, the individual that's actually going through it, because you know why, because ain't nothing they can do. There's nothing worse than feeling hopeless in a situation when your kids going through something, or the kids like, what's wrong? Why are you crying?
Speaker 2: You don't know? If it's a stomach ache, you don't know, if it's teving, you don't know what? What is bothering? Damn O Joe?
Speaker 4: What's up right?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Hap?
Speaker 4: I don't know? I think something that's his dad. But I think we still got the chat live. Miss I mean again, prayers, miss miss ms Barbara, uh, Johnny and all all family members. We will keep it on the prayers hopefully every everything is rectified in that situation. Cancer does suck and hope everything comes out good on that end.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what we do?
Speaker 4: What we do from here?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: Hey, Uh, let's let's look at our last.
Speaker 10: Video night cap gang.
Speaker 3: What to do?
Speaker 2: What it do? O?
Speaker 10: Jo Io bait rocking with y'all for a long time. Keep come with y'all to the wills fall off. If they fall off, I got a messicant homeboy that'll put FOMO back on. Now we're gonna get back to pushing baby. But anyway, one question for y'all real quick. Which one of y'all teammates do you feel like it's the most underrated? He doesn't get talked about, but he was really that boy. I know y'all got plenty, but I just want y'all to name one for me. All right, high let y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good one, especially for me obviously who I played with in college and obviously to the NFL.
Speaker 9: TJ.
Speaker 4: Huschmanzada. I think TJ. Huschman Zada is a huge reason for my success, being that he was able to take some of the attension away from me. Uh sometime during those games. He was really really good being able to manipulate routes, intermediate, short, whether he played on the outside, whether he played on the inside. He was a master. He was a master at his craft.
Speaker 2: And what he did.
Speaker 4: And I think most of my success come because of the attension that he took, you know, off of me at times, so that that would be my my one teammate who's who's underrated, that doesn't get the credit he deserves being that guy.
Speaker 2: Man. I got I got two, oh, Joe, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I got two two unique guys who played I would probably say the same position, and that's Sean Marion and Josh Smith. Yeah, and Josh Smith. Uh, two dudes who I was very close with. You know, Sean early in my career, especially playing in Phoenix, he showed me the ropes, showed me how to be a pro.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: He got a lot of family in Arkansas, so he came to Arkansas a lot and spent me and him spent a lot of time together.
Speaker 2: Same with Josh Smith. He's like a little brother to me.
Speaker 5: Bro Like I know his family, well, his pops, his mom's He's also came to Arkansas and hung out with me numerous of times. So you know, we I built a bond with those two cats bro from playing with him over the years and you know, just having a lot of fun and uh man, we have some we have some special times together.
Speaker 2: Brom you back, I'm back.
Speaker 4: What's up? What where you've been at twin.
Speaker 1: You know, God don't give you the patients that you asked for. He pushed you in situations that requires patients. There you go, yes, sir, so yeah, you know, unfortunately we had a situation where it died. Nobody's at fault, at least as far as I can tell, because you best believe if they worry fault this, this stuff would not have gone.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, stuff happened on stuff happened, man, you know it's cool.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if I'm not mistaken, I think he asked your teammate that you think was the least.
Speaker 4: What underrated You don't get the credit he deserves.
Speaker 1: But I think Rod Smith, Yeah, yeah, I think Futz don't get the credit that he deserves. You know, he played in the era where you had you know, you had Marvin Harrison, and you had Reggie Wayne, you had Tory Holst, and you had t O and Randy Moss. But uh, he led the league in receiving. He's an All Pro, multiple Pro Bowls. UH, he just played big for us and UH to come in as an undrafted free agent, be on the practice squad and then his first catch as a game winner over Darryl Green, and and to turn himself he's the all time leading receiver in Broncos his I think now maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think no, I don't think DT called him. I don't think DT called him.
Speaker 1: I think he still has the most catches in UH in Bronco's history. But I think I definitely think Rod Smith Foots is the most underrated player that I played with.
Speaker 2: H Jacob Mota much love.
Speaker 1: Nightcap fam just brought UH just thought about for a nightcap outside episode. Got Jeremy Wade up Ocho or country Boys. Ocho thinks he can swim with orcas, So why not at the waters with the goat himself? You know Jeremy Wade, don't Joe and he like some kind of UH doesn't what is he on like National Geographic or something.
Speaker 4: I'm not not sure. But when it when it comes to swimming, I'm like a dolphin out there.
Speaker 2: I smoke you. I'll smoke you and swimming.
Speaker 4: Oh God, here we go.
Speaker 5: I already know you're gonna be like, Oh it's because you tall, you ain't Joe, you will not look Okay.
Speaker 1: They'll be fishing, they be catching okay, river monsters, Yeah, tea, It all kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, I'm I'm a swimming that Joe. Huh you asked about me, Joe, Liberty City Charles Hadley Championship swim team.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: We made swim teams out there in the hood, Joe. Huh.
Speaker 2: Off the high dive.
Speaker 4: I could dive. I mean whatever you want backflip. I mean with somersault, what you want, Joe, I'll give you anything in the ocean, Joe, Well in the Joe, this ain't in the lake. It don't matter where. It's that we got gators in the lake. We take that chance. I'm out swimming gators Joe in the canal at open locker.
Speaker 5: H I see why you got him on here, said, I see why you got him on here with you. I see why you got him on here.
Speaker 4: Talking about Joe.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: Joe's about swimming. Joe, you can barely beat me in basketball. Talk about swimming it. Stop playing with me, Joe. Don't play at my top like that. It's what I do.
Speaker 1: Boss Man said, what's the time your family humbled you when you or when your success got high? Also, was your grandfather a big man?
Speaker 2: What did Joe? Ojo?
Speaker 1: What did your family do to humble you when you were at the peak of your success?
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie, okay, Ojo. I've been an individual since I can remember.
Speaker 2: Bro. I think it's because you know that only child syndrome. I ain't. You know never never my bridges.
Speaker 5: Never got too big, or why I disrespected you know, anybody in the family, no matter what I had or didn't have. Uh, I always respect everybody, Bro.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: I've never I can't say I've never got humbled, but I've never done nothing, you know to be humbled to what you need to chill out now?
Speaker 2: Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: I was never like that. I mean obviously those that know me personally, Uh, you you you you were? You would think the perception being being controlled by the media.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The way I was on the field was nothing. That was merely a character. The villain and the fun and the antics that was that was just a character. That I displayed on Sundays off the field, I'm nothing like that. I'm completely different. So there really was no need for me to actually be humbled. I think God humbled me in a sense where he wanted to slow down in other areas that had nothing to do with football. Right, he did that, and he sat my black ass downy outside of that. As far as just just having to be humbled when it comes to family, I was. I was always there. I was always there, especially for them, and in times of need, I didn't. I didn't allow anyone to take advantage of me. But you know where I saw where I saft soft fit in need to give, I did do that.
Speaker 2: I agree with both of you, guys.
Speaker 1: I mean for me, you know, come in, y'all know how how I speak about my grandmother. It wasn't nothing. I mean, she tells me to take the trash out to go cut the grass. I'm like, huh, cut the grass.
Speaker 2: Live? You need that? Hey, I cut the front, liby, you gotta cut the back. And I'm like, dang for the house, cut the Hey.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey I got my grandfather ride lay Yeah he ain't he ain't want no help.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got hey, I brought my sister John Deere that one rent out got a snapper. Yeah, I just gonna say, you want a zero turn? No, no, no, no, no no. That's something I've I've always been. I mean, I know people think, you know the way I talk on here, but when I'm around family, I'm I'm even killed.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't yelling scream. I mean, yeah, I have a I have an.
Speaker 1: Ambracist personality, but when I'm around family, when I'm around people, this is.
Speaker 2: I'm different. When I'm around family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm because I'm the same, because I'm you know, the guy, uh, mister Joe. His sons when they see me, they hadn't seen me in a long time, Joe. I'm at the peak of my career. I'm a super Bowl champ. They still call me pee wee pee wee.
Speaker 2: Hey. Hey.
Speaker 5: My family called me little Joe because my dad named Joe too, so they already called me Lake.
Speaker 2: Still to this day called me, look Joe, what you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, most of my family called me Shane, but like the people that I work for, when they see me, they still call me.
Speaker 2: Pee wee bro. That've been fifty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, uh, since the kid.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: O Joe King Io and still lost on two million subs? Which four athletes from your hometown do you put on? Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh Glenville, Atlanta, Ojo Miami Joe Little rock ship.
Speaker 5: I go first, and mine ain't hard. Uh you got Scottie Pippin, you got deg Fisher, Who you got Corlis Williamson, Sidney Montcreef Damn yeah, I came over.
Speaker 4: What you got?
Speaker 1: Uh my hometown, I think, but I think me and my brother we got to occupy two of those spots.
Speaker 2: You and your brother. Oh, we got two of those spots.
Speaker 1: Uh Atlanta Damn Cam oh hm hmm.
Speaker 5: Boy, it's a melting part here. They got so much talent. Yeah, I go, you know what I go?
Speaker 2: I go, Cam and Dwhite Howard, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Like I like that. Liberty City Uh Antonio Brown, Andre Johnson mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: It's it's so many from down here, man, God, damn, it's so many. It might do I throw myself in there?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah you can.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw myself in there, man, Day County Legend, Liberty City's own Uh one more, one more? I mean it's so many still playing now trying to think?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 4: I mean McGahee, shoot a Frank Gore?
Speaker 2: Okay, yea.
Speaker 1: Tonio hey fellers, gotta work out question. I'm five ten war two oh eight. I can mac bench three point fifteen, unassistant. I've been working out since I was thirteen. I'm forty two. Now what should I expect to what? When should I expect to start losing strength? How old are you now? Oh you're forty two, forty two. Hell, if you keep going, you won't necessarily lose string. You just got to be consistent. I think I started really like what man, man, you hit that got dangn on fifty Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, man, it like the kicking the ass hit you in the head. Dang.
Speaker 4: I ain't like I'm still getting stronger, uh.
Speaker 1: Up until I was fifty I mean even hold on, I'm trying to think in twenty two, So twenty two, that was four years ago. Fifty four I still could bench about four fifty yeah, four fifty five, four sixty Yeah about me too, But man, I just got tired of being sore. Man, I can't sleep on my shoulders. My shoulders aching, Yeah, I said, Man, that's absolently I shouldn't have to feel I shouldn't have to feel like this. And I stopped benching heavy, I stopped flat because I used to be I don't do nothing smith machine now because before I was, you know, I was doing free bitch. Yeah, I'm I'm done with that. I might get back because they got down. Got a couple of guys out there talking reckless, talking about that we can't beat them in nothing. I ain't gonna say no name. I thank you on fourth and one, maybe third and three or second and two.
Speaker 2: But if you want to go to that weight room, you need to come see beat.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, I'm right there with you too.
Speaker 2: Uh okay you you Hey? You take Peggy.
Speaker 4: Huh Nah, I won't cam, you won't cam?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Hello? What? Hold on? What being? Peggy go?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: What Peggy go do?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but listen, I'm I I've never been this side before, Joe, I've never been this sad. I'm not a big guy. I'm not a big guy, but I'm just saying right now, I'm I'm I'm at a point in life where I'm like, well damn, I'm out of filled out my body. You know, the only thing wrong with is my shoulders. You know, they're not wide like I want them, so I'm like kind of aerodynamic. But everything else I'm chising. My arm that got big.
Speaker 2: You gotta put them camps on that. You gotta start doing some side ladders.
Speaker 1: You got so you hold it up and then you come down one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got strong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm getting ready for the summer that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm getting ready for right. You feel somebody balcony? Oh yeah, I've on somebody's balcony acting the food. Uh here a coffee? He said, crazy. I have the same birthday as the great Sterling Shark. Would mean a lot if you could give us a happy birthday shout out.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Y'all really need y'all y'all are really the UKs I never knew I needed. Yes, Yes, happy birthday, Pierre. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Call brother today. Man, he wasn't doing it. I was like, bro, you ain't doing nothing. You ain't on the golf court. He's like, nah, man, I'm just chilling. I'm just chilling. I say, so all right, bro, uh, but you know, happy birthday man, April sixth.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I called him early this morning, wish him happy birthday. He was like excited, like man, you and oo. I so y'all doing y'all thing. Man, y'all y'all thing. Man, Yeah, I see y'all. Y'all ain't gonna have the boy back? Oh no more, I said, Man, you know you got to open him by anytime you want to come.
Speaker 2: Bro, come on through titan Guy, what's up? What's up? Oh? Jot ice? Okay, you guys.
Speaker 1: Wish my mom Earlean a happy birthday, absolutely night and guy Earlean, Happy birthday. Happy birthday. I went to a high school with a a lady. Name name was Early in Faith. Yeah, we were the same class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never know asking if that's the last name.
Speaker 2: Hi God, I doubt it. Birthday to you, Brendan Crow. Some nightcap.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite moment on the show in the last few years and did you guys envision the show grow into what it is and what it has.
Speaker 2: We did envision, but just not this quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The original premise of the show, Oh Cho and I were gonna do a quick recap the show was only supposed to be thirty minutes long, forty five on the at the absolute match, but mainly thirty minutes. And I yeah, take the three Big Game, the three, the Game, the Sunday night game. So we do Sunday. Let's just say we do Sundays. We're gonna take the Sunday night game. We're gonna take the Big Game on Fox. We're gonna take the Big Game on CBS. And then we talk about another game that was important. We were going to decide, okay, oh Joe. If we couldn't decide on what, we would take two games. So really theoretically we would only go supposed to talk about four.
Speaker 2: Four was the absolute max, five five was the absolute max.
Speaker 1: But mainly three to four games. Yeah, and then somehow oho Oho made me tell one story and all she wrote it was and Joe, it was, it was, it was. It was down here from there, it was down here from there. And it's like, ma'am, you know, do you guys need to start to stick to football and the people like, man, we need more stories, we need more stories. And so we current caring the term come for the sports.
Speaker 5: But stay for the story. Yeah, And now over two hours three hours.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, but in the original in the original format, the show was only supposed to be thirty minutes on the low end. The absolute match the show was supposed to be was forty minutes. Forty five minutes, it was. And I'm supposed to do the show three days a week, so the show was gonna come on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays. That was the only time the show was supposed to come on. So we were gonna follow NFL. We had no idea, like okay, then we was like, what about when football go off? Like okay, I guess hey, and so here we are, and you know, we started talking track and field like oh Joe, like man, I like track and field. If daughters run track, I love track and field. It's my favorite sport to sit down and watch. Yeah, And we were able to parlay that, and we got young men and women coming on talking about it.
Speaker 2: We got a.
Speaker 1: Ride come on, and we got I mean we had so we got vernon Norway, we got the team that came on Shamier Little and we had all those people coming on, and we have guys that broke record swimming and so it's turning to this, Yes, Ocho and I thought, we thought that it was gonna take us about three years. I said, oh, cho, let's get Let's give it three years. I think in three years we'll grow because we started from scratch. Yeah, I mean one hundred people, two hundred people, but actoring Jadub he was one of the first guys. Doctor Frankie L. Bellaman was another one. Laney Ray she was another one. So we had a core group. I remember looking out. I was like, damn, we got three hundred people in the chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got three hundred people, won't Joe?
Speaker 1: And then that was a Sunday night, And then Monday like, oh Joe, we got a thousand, We got fifteen.
Speaker 2: Hundred, and then it just grew and grew and grew.
Speaker 1: And I just remember having a conversation with Oho as we started the bill, and you know, we started get ten thousand and fifteen and twenty thousand, and in the postseason we ended up almost having one hundred thousand in the chat. I said, you know, we're not gonna be the only ones in the space anymore, right he like, I said, nah, I said, people, because we were the only ones in this space. Nobody else did this at night after game came on during the day.
Speaker 2: That's why we did it at night.
Speaker 1: And we do have a lot of other people in the space and congratulations, But this and I when we sat down and had a conversation, I said, I think it's gonna take us about three years, but I think we can be good at it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a question.
Speaker 5: So, yes, when you left Fox, you already knew you wanted to do Nightcap.
Speaker 2: You already know the name Nightcamp and all that.
Speaker 1: Nope, when I left, the only thing that I was able to leave with when I left Nightcap was Club Shasha because I had that route into my contract. Because if I didn't have that root until my contract, Fox would have got to keep Club shase Shape even if I were even if they let me now, I would have had to share the revenue with them. So I had to do everything and they would got to share the revenue. But it was written in my contract. I got all intellectual property of Club shap Shape, the image, everything, the catalog that was before that, I got that and talking to people, YouTube rewards frequency. The only thing is I can only do Club Shashay once a week, So we had to come up with another thing. Now mind you. I left Fox. Ash was still at Fox. I had told Ash. I said, Ash, if I ever do something on my own, I want to take you with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She gung hoh, she don't know the better.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what happened at Fox?
Speaker 2: And I leave?
Speaker 1: So she called me and say what are you doing? I said, I don't know. I said, I just know that A I would like for you to come with me. She's like, okay. I said, I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I want you to come with me. She said okay. She put her two weeks in and I had to. I was paying it out of my pocket and have no job. And the next thing you know, I get picked up by ESPN. She's gonna be my producer, and like we got I said, no, I got my own producer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then c J.
Speaker 1: I said, c J, look, bro club shahit is not gonna work without you. I said, you and I started this thing in twenty twenty. He's like, okay, So I started paying in out of my pocket. So that's how it happened, Joe. But no, there was no Nightcap when we started. We didn't think of nightcap didn't come to be until like what like August, like damn this September.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We lost the first week of September. And it happened. I think I talked. I think o Cho and I got together like two weeks before the initial launch. It wasn't gonna be no nightcap because I didn't have no gas, I have no host, I have no calls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a a A Joe. I went to La and he pitched me the idea. Yeah, I said, yeah, I'm good, Okay, let's go. I said, hey, he told me, hey, you for five minutes, I ain't got ding to be sitting in the minist you know, going over logistics and all that. You want to do a show. Okay, I'm in. That's it. I went outside.
Speaker 2: That's what he's said.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, if you already know the idea, He's like, if you do it, I know it's gonna be successful.
Speaker 2: So that that was it. And so once we got Ocho. Once I got o Cho, I had a producer in.
Speaker 1: Ash Boom, and the rest is, as they say history, that's that's that's really.
Speaker 2: We basically put this show together in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Now we've evolved, we got producers, we got graphics, we got editors, and we have all these things that's housed up under this.
Speaker 2: But in the beginning it.
Speaker 1: Was just ash uh and you know, we're talking about the games, and and Ocho and I were doing what we did use or Hey, kesteel up for five million cash? Would you rather go number two? And you a Porter party? Lord have mercy? Yeah, you'll do it for five million?
Speaker 2: Care here? Yeah to do what?
Speaker 1: Go into Porter party? Take a deuce in the porter partty? Oh you would do it for two hundred.
Speaker 2: I ain't I do that.
Speaker 4: And if I got to go, I'm doing that for free.
Speaker 2: In the Porter party.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Joe, Hey, Joe, you don't you don't sit you don't sit on it. Joe, you got a squat Joe like you know, you got a squat like this?
Speaker 2: Man, my needs. I got to sit all the way down. You can't do that. Man, they have a prime up out of the old Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you, I got you, Joe, I got your well hold on you. Just you got you gotta sit there. You ain't got to squat down, Just kneel a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Well please five million? Yeah, i'ma have to going to use the porter party. Yeah, I've never I've never actually sat down on one.
Speaker 2: I've never had to do number two with a porter party. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Normally you just got a PP that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean they just they just male horrific. They just terrible. Yeah. They I just can't tell.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, you know, when you go to the airport bathroom at all, at all, you're taker you go to one of the ones that you sit down and somebody ain't. I said, God, y'all can't even flush the tour I said, y'all buy some nasty.
Speaker 2: I said, man, forget that. I can't. I can't. I just wait.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't like eating when I travel, because, boy, that's the last thing I want to do is have to use that bathroom in the airport.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm very particular what I eat. I don't really, I don't deal with no fruit. The boy go through me.
Speaker 4: Joe, Yeah, what it ain't nothing, ain't nothing worse. I mean, I'm assuming y'all don't you number two in public? But ain't nothing? Now, you don't, what about you, Joe?
Speaker 5: Anything, I'd rather go in the woods. Oh, Joe, let me tell you something. My daughter a volleyball game a couple of weeks ago. Yes, sir, boy, that duce jumped down on me. Yeah, I'm talking about Ojo. We thirty five forty minutes away from the house.
Speaker 2: Ojo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a tournament, so she had like three games. Oh yeah, you suck boy. I drove home here, y'all.
Speaker 2: All the way home.
Speaker 1: Stuff home, Thank you, Joe, see y'all now, y'all, Now I ain't.
Speaker 2: The only crazy. Well, thank you, Joe. I drove Jo.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, something wrong with y'all man, not the only problem I had. It happened every blue moon, now, every blue moon. So what I got to do is most of the time, if you squat over the toilet, sometime when it come out and it hit the water, oh as something hitching the ass again, I don't like. I call that the tar drop.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like the tin drop, you know. So that's one of the worst things about using the bathroom of public is that water, you know, that that toilet water catching you when when when you when your stuff falling.
Speaker 1: Look, I've been dropped, Joe, I joined Ojo. I ain't never told this before. I've been driving home, uh from Atlanta going to Glenville, so you know you on sixteen. Yeah, Joe, out on pull side the road, put the hazard on all my cars. I got toilet paper in there with me. I got I gotta roller toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I put put the hazards on pull side the roads and went the woods.
Speaker 5: And get out of here. I swear to God. Hey, listen, I'm telling you, I gotta be comfortable.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: When I drop that, dudes, then yeah, God put Hey, that's how I am. I take all my clothes off. I don't want nothing round my ankles. I take all I need to be. I need to be.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey cause sh hey, because sometimes you might have to hot right in the shower after that joint.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Hey, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 1: Hey Joe, Joe, when you go to the hotel, will you just get to the hotel?
Speaker 2: Do you get in the bed or do you take a shower?
Speaker 1: What you mean when you go to a hotel, You go to a hotel that you just got off the plane you travel, you get.
Speaker 5: To your No, I gotta get that flight up off me. I gotta get that fla thank you. This nasty end world right here, Joe, into bed. He don't take no shower.
Speaker 4: I'm going right to sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm going to shake you. Hey, I gotta get that fight.
Speaker 4: I'm going right to sleep. No one understand you. You're washing every goddamn skin follicle off you. That ain't healthy. No, that ain't that ain't healthy.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Joe, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to bed, get I get. Hey, Joe, I take me a shower in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you you take a deuce on the plane.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and a little spout.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if circumstances, if it comes to that, Joe, I'm using the bathroom anyway my homeboy house, at my girl house.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't nobody take don't nobody do no duces with me?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Hey, Joe, I don't care where I'm at, Joe boy, I'm finna get I'm finna get it in. I don't Yeah, I'm not gonna sit down now. I ain't gonna sit down. I'm a squad I got a good squad game.
Speaker 5: You can lace the toilet, you don't lace the toilet with tissue.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't got time. I ain't got time for that, Joe.
Speaker 2: I got a man.
Speaker 4: I'ma just Squad'm just squad over it. I ain't gonna touch it. I ain't gonna touch it. What I do hate. I hate the backsplash I called the spa. I called a backsplash.
Speaker 2: The tear drop. Ain't no way.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know that that that that water.
Speaker 2: I want to get you to do it. I had a guest I had a guest house when I was in l A. Yeah, if I had somebody over, I was like, I'm gonna I go to the guest house, y'all.
Speaker 4: I ain't got time to be doing all that. Man, Yo, talk about the Joe. Thirty forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: The water on, I don't do nothing. I cut the water even if I'm going to pee, I cut the water on. I don't want nobody hear me being I don't want to hear nobody pee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nasty yeah. Thirty forty minutes. Oh Joe, Thank you, Joe, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've driven all the way home from the gym to Joe absolutely make hurting and everything. Thank you, Joe, thank you. This is why I rock with you. I knew it was something I said it's something about Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, y'all ain't living, y'all, but y'all ain't living.
Speaker 5: Man play you know them volleyball game. Man's kids running around here in out the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Come on, Joe, the stall ain't open. You close the door, hey and listen, Joe, you know what you could do. This is what happened. Let's say you're at the volleyball game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: You know it's a lot of kids. There's a lot of traffic going in and out the bathroom. I really don't want nobody to see me. Take your pand down to your ankles, right, you hear me? And just inside sitting on the toilet, dress your toilet up right, so can't nobody see huh yeah like this?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I gotta be comfortable, Joe.
Speaker 5: How can you take a duce like that with your leg he stuff like that? Man need to be comfortable, bro.
Speaker 4: But Joe is no different than when she when she eats, when she.
Speaker 1: Here Joe like me, that's Joe me, and that's how I am because I eat healthy. So normally I have a pile, I have a hop down off it. Oh Joe, Oh Joe, you hate your leg up like that when she go down and do a thing.
Speaker 4: Joe, eat you ass. Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't do all that now.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, hey Joe, Hey, oh, Joe and Joe part ways that I gotta separate from you.
Speaker 4: Joe, Hey, Joe, Hey Joe, Hey, Joe, listen, if you're not comfortable with your legs up, or you can be, you can been over and and you just open them things up for that way.
Speaker 2: Joe ain't huld on. Hold woa, whoa, whoa, oh Joe, hold on, Now what happened? I was signed with you. You talking about like you're getting wax. Hold on lit about to wax. That's how you acting.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't talking about no wax.
Speaker 5: He said, Hey, look I got a homeboy because he liked that type of stuff too.
Speaker 2: I said, man, so how you do it? You just you just hides your legs up in the air like that when she got out. Yeah yeah, yeah, Joe, Yeah that man say he do just what O Joe did there? He he turned he turned around Ben do Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh Joe, Joe. I mean me and Joe.
Speaker 1: So I with Joe ninety five percent of the time or so you got more on your side every day.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about. Hey, Joe, we're gonna get you that, Joe.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, y'all, Hey, y'all, let somebody go in your do get shoot yea.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, you ain't never had no color, Knockley, You ain't never had no I haven't.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, and I mean my men forty. I need to go get one, but I ain't. Yeah, you got going to get one, Joe.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on, Joe, before you get one, before you get one? Hey, you woman, you know, have a practice, have a practice? No, no, no, no, no, lay on your belly, Joe.
Speaker 2: Just you gotta relax. You gotta brea we do wait. Wait, we're freaking up over here.
Speaker 4: We don't need hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, Joe, don't don't be scared.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: Tell her you's the thumb.
Speaker 2: Tell her he's the thumb. No, no, come on, Joe, come on, Joe.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, you the thumb.
Speaker 2: Joe ain't got you like that?
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, Joe, you ain't living Joe.
Speaker 1: Joe got you just like that that right there, Joe, cause you're gonna be Hey, you're gonna try to get away, Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got the lock being talking about she put her thumb in his booty and that thing.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm John No, whoa, whoa, whoa Hold Joe, Joe.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get you ready, Joe. I'm trying to get you ready for the colornocopy.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Oh Joe.
Speaker 4: I Hey Joe, Hey, Hey Joe, they called it spready, were just spready?
Speaker 5: Man? Just no, Hey, coup your eyes like this, Joe, No, sir, I'm sorry, Oh Joe. Uh, y'all got me on this one. Y'all got me on this.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Joe, you think I've been in the military on my head, I be crawling like this, I'll be trying to try to get away, try to get away. Hey, h man?
Speaker 1: Uh I so oh Joe, I so give you boy a shout out. I just finished my last class well, receiving my master's degree in information technology. If y'all free come celebrate with your boy, May fourteenth of Marland, University of maland GC.
Speaker 2: What that is? Hey bear gang man? Congratulations, Bro, that's a huge, huge accomplishment. Bro. Congrat information technology.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Bro, We're proud of your here at nightcap.
Speaker 2: Ron for me.
Speaker 1: Can we get a little boosie on the show for the playoffs? So what's your top three fragrances? Nightcap outside should go mud riding.
Speaker 2: With a with a Ford wheeler?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Uh, y'all smelt that tom Ford fucking fabulous?
Speaker 4: What's that cologne?
Speaker 5: That's what you're talking about? A? Yes, yes, it's tom Ford. Got a fragrance. It's called fucking fabulous.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's it's nice.
Speaker 2: Joe, right, she won't he she won't stay off you, o Joe, damn.
Speaker 4: Let me okay, okay, tom Ford, let me google. Let me google this. Let me see how much it is first, because if it's too much, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's it coming to black bottle. Uh. Another one is?
Speaker 5: Another one is uh it's called million dollar. I don't know if you'll ever heard of that.
Speaker 4: A million dollar worth of game not. Uh it's the gold bottle and the gold bottle. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Uh. One more?
Speaker 4: Uh, God, damn Joe, what the damn bottle costs five dollars?
Speaker 2: You asked me for the freight bro it's five Oh, Joe, I promise you.
Speaker 4: Damn it's the track. That's the travel on to three point four ounces dollars ship.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, man, look here, man, if I were to work along, somebody go slap fire to me because I ain't walk along.
Speaker 2: I ain't walk along since eighty six.
Speaker 4: What you use oils unk?
Speaker 2: That's it? Just yower jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. Like a little smell, yeah, ask about you smell like mouthwashing.
Speaker 1: That that's what the ladies at uh uh uh uh at Fox tob it, they say what people asked about.
Speaker 2: Man, what is what is Shannon Sharp? Smell like mouthwash? Hey? Hey, because that probably that's probably a pimp. Peel you a bad breath, ain't it? Boy? Hey?
Speaker 1: I well, oh, Chrenren talk me out of it. I used to brush my teeth about ten times a day. I'm down to about six.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's enough.
Speaker 2: Six is enough.
Speaker 4: Ten, that's that's that's just Joe.
Speaker 2: I got me a big old ball. I got me a big old battle. Listening about this bee we get it.
Speaker 4: You get it from Costco.
Speaker 5: Huh, Sam's yeah, I'm saying I'm saying you talking to somebody else and they got bad broath boy.
Speaker 2: That's all man. I'm like, is that me or you? Hey, that's a turnoff boy? Oh yeah you No, somebody gave. I mean normally when I get cologne, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do cologne. So Bucket got a bunch of cologne. Like I said, I haven't. The last cologne that I bought was Obsession by Calvin Klan.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, damn what year was that?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Obsession was the Burgundy bottle.
Speaker 1: Now it was a clear bottle. See if Kelvin Klans still make Obsession.
Speaker 2: I could have swore.
Speaker 4: I could have swore with Burgundy.
Speaker 5: Like like a one mode force for sa it come in. Uh, because they got so many. They got one in like a like a it's like a blue It's like a blue bottle. Five five Uh.
Speaker 2: That Creed I guess Creed is a very popular They got too many though, Okay.
Speaker 4: You go, you go look at by Creed. They got five hundred different goddamn uh.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what the heck? Uh that joke.
Speaker 1: I have to get a little boosie to come on night cap. I yeah, I'm I probably see him at a house game.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: A recent he know he always at the house game.
Speaker 4: Hey, when you going to the game, Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm probably gonna go to one of these ones coming up. O Jo, uncle, let me know if you if you if you're playing on being around anything like that. I make sure if we will, I make sure we got our feet.
Speaker 2: On the wood.
Speaker 4: You know, we be Hey, hey, hey Joe, look, listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 2: Who is that? Hey?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, look TSA ain't ain't no struggles right now. So I'm gonna come. Hey, I got my a Joe, Yimmy, I got I got my old money. Joe, just just just let your boy come on down there with.
Speaker 2: Your baby nine little bank roll over that on the man. Quick to see me my fifty nine hundred so I can break So Joe, me and Joe have something to throw. We gonna say them seventy.
Speaker 4: Year olds look thirty thousand real quickly. We can use the Magic City.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that man just throwing money out there in your faith. You you noticed that it's crazy?
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, Hey Joe, O Joe, Joe, Oh you five hundred dollars because you have Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, who we ain't bet he didn't want to bed. We did bet well, we bet, we bet five hundred. We bett at five hundred dollars. Yeah, you know, we bet five hundred. I gotta see the footage, running footage back. I don't even.
Speaker 4: Hey running my money.
Speaker 2: You're gonna catch these hands.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Hey, go over that stitch too, somebody over that. Hey, hold on, you owed me first of all.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you owe me because you owe me eleven eight, So take just take five hundred off that.
Speaker 2: Joe, you good? You will be eleven three?
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, he listened. I need my bread man, Hey, Joe, let me get that fire hundred at you.
Speaker 2: Joe, all right, I got you, all right, bet Steve Barty.
Speaker 1: I just want to give you guys a shout out for my brother Nate, the biggest Michigan fan ever. Tonight is Tonight is your night. Congrats on the wind yep uh you am. You guys will celebrate Darryl Nichols. I found a place in Atlanta where I had a twenty four hours wagon for one hundred and sixty four dollars.
Speaker 2: What are you guys?
Speaker 1: Top three favorite country music singers. Who are you guys? Top three Charlie Pride songs. Well, I don't I know Garth Brooks about it. I ain't gonna lie to tell you, y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, I met I met Tim McGraw.
Speaker 1: I met Tim McGraw a a and a hotel and a hotel working out and walked up to him and I said, Hey, my name is Shannon Sharpy says, I know who you are. He says, I'm telling me. I said, I know who you also. So we struck up a conversation, had a great time. Oh, Darius Rutger, Oh yeah, I know I know that friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Darius.
Speaker 4: But my probably one of my favorites was probably Chris Stapleton when he made the song Tenniskee Tennessee Whiskey.
Speaker 2: I was there, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was there when he wrote the lyrics. I had somewhat of a hand in creating and and and and being a part of that song. So I mean that's that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really, I don't really. You know, a whole lot of country country.
Speaker 4: Jelly roll ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really listen to him. Okay, I take Dolly parton because I do. No, I'll take dollars, car wars detailed service yogat m v P easy. I. So how was it guarding Kobe? How was being coached? O?
Speaker 2: Yo? Who's the tallest player in your era?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Kobe was a tough guard. You know.
Speaker 5: It's it's hard to guard anybody in the NBA when they got free range and can shoot, when they won't do what they want, you know what I mean, and they do it at a high level too, like because you can't relax on defense, you know what I mean. And a guy like Kobe, who obviously could shoot the three, could post up, shoot the midy, get to the rag, dunk on you like he he had so much in his bag, Bro, he kept you on your heels. Hey, I'll tell you one thing. The night before, boy, you got a good night rest because he's gonna try to embarrass you. Oh we forgot about Kenny Rodgers. Yeah, Will and Nelson Whalon Jennings.
Speaker 1: My one of my favorite shows growing up was He Hall He how mm hmm buck Owens, Roy Clark is here.
Speaker 2: Joe ain't got you just like that? Man?
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, you ain't living Joe, Yo got you just like that?
Speaker 2: That right there, Joe, Cause you're gonna be hey, you're gonna try to get away, Joe. Hey, he got the lock being oh talking about with a thumb in his booty and that thing. I mean, I'm John No, whoa, whoa, whoa Hold Joe, Joe.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get you ready, Joe. I'm trying to get you ready for the colornocopy.
Speaker 2: I'm good, oh Joe.
Speaker 4: I Hey Joe, Hey, Hey Joe, they called it spready, were just spready?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Just no, Hey, coup your eyes like this, Joe, No, sir, I'm sorry, Oh Joe. Up. Y'all got me on this one. Y'all got me on this. Hey, hey, Joe, you think I've been in the military on my head and be crawling like.
Speaker 1: I'll be trying to try to get away, try to get away. Hey, oh man, uh alight, so oh Joe, I so give you boy a shout out. I just finished my last class well, receiving my master's degree in information technology. If y'all free come celebrate with your boy, May fourteenth of Maryland, Universal of GC. I don't know what that is, hey, bear gang man, congratulations, Bro, that's a huge, huge accomplishment.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Congrat information Technology congratulations.
Speaker 2: Bro, We're proud of your here at nightcap ron for me. Can we get a little boosie on the show for the playoffs? Right?
Speaker 1: So, what's your top three fragrances? Nightcap outside should go mud riding.
Speaker 2: With a with a four wheeler?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Uh, y'all smelt that tom Ford fucking fabulous?
Speaker 4: What's that cologne?
Speaker 5: That's what you're talking about? A yes, yes, it's tom Ford. Got a fragrance. It's called fucking fabulous.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's it's nice.
Speaker 2: Joe, right, she won't he she won't stay off you, o Joe. Damn.
Speaker 4: Let me okay, okay tom Ford, let me google.
Speaker 2: Let me google this.
Speaker 4: Let me see how much it is first, because if it's too much, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's it coming to black bottle.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Another one is?
Speaker 5: Another one is uh it's called million dollar. I don't know if you'll ever heard of that.
Speaker 4: A million dollar worth of game?
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's the gold bottle and the gold bottle yeah, yeah, yeah, about I know you're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's a gold one. Uh? One more? Uh?
Speaker 4: God, damn Joe, what the damn bottle costs five dollars?
Speaker 2: You asked me for the freight bro it's five oh, Joe, I promise you.
Speaker 4: Damn it's the track, that's the travel on to three point four ounces dollars ship.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, man, look here, man, if I were to work along, somebody go slap fire to me because I ain't walk along.
Speaker 2: I had walked along since eighty six.
Speaker 4: What you use oils unk?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 5: Just shower jail yeah, okay, okay, okay, oh yeah yeah, like a little smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ask about you smell like mouthwashing. That what the ladies at uh uh uh uh at Fox Toby, they say what people asked about?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: What is what is shaan of sharp smell like mouthwash? Hey? Hey? Because that probably that's probably a pimp peel you a bad breath, ain't it? Boy? Hey?
Speaker 1: I well, oh, chrenren talk me out of it. I used to brush my teeth about ten times a day. I'm down to about six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's enough. Six is ten, that's that's that's just Joe.
Speaker 2: I got me a big old ball. I got me a big old battle listery about this bee we get it?
Speaker 4: You get it from Costco.
Speaker 5: Huh, Sam's yeah, I'm saying I'm saying you talking to somebody else and they got bad broath boy, that's all man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is that me or you? Hey, that's a turnoff boy. Oh yeah you no, somebody gave me. I mean normally when I get cologne, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do cologne. So Bucket got a bunch of cologne. Like I said, I haven't. The last cologne that I bought was Obsession by Calvin Klan.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, damn what year was that?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: You know Obsession was the Burgundy bottle.
Speaker 1: Nah, it was a clear bottle. See if Kelvin Klans still make Obsession.
Speaker 2: I could have sworn.
Speaker 4: I could have swore with Burgundy.
Speaker 2: Like like a one mode force for sa it come in. Uh.
Speaker 5: Because they got so many. They got one in like a like a it's like a blue. It's like a blue bottle. Five five Uh.
Speaker 2: That Creed, I guess Creed is a very popular.
Speaker 4: They got too many.
Speaker 2: Thought you go, you go look at by Creed.
Speaker 4: They got five hundred different goddamn uh And I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: That joke. I have to get a little used to come on night cap.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'll probably see him at a house game here a recent and he you know, he always at.
Speaker 2: The house game.
Speaker 4: Hey, when you going to the game, Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm probably gonna go to one of these ones coming up, o Jo, uncle, let me know if you if you if you're playing on being around anything like that.
Speaker 2: I make sure if we will, I make sure we got our feet on the wood, you know.
Speaker 4: We Hey, hey, hey Joe, look, listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 2: Who is that? Hey?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, look TSA ain't ain't no struggles right now. So I'm gonna come. Hey, I got my a joe Yimmy, I got I got my old money. Joe, just just just let your boy come on down there with your baby.
Speaker 5: Night little bank roll over that on the man quick, look to see me my fifty nine hundred so I can break.
Speaker 2: So Joe, me and Joe have something to throw. We gonna say them seventy.
Speaker 4: Year olds look thirty thousand real quickly. We can use the Magic City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that man just throwing money out there in your faith. You you noticed that it's crazy?
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, O Joe, Joe, Oh you five hundred dollars because you have Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, we ain't bet. He didn't want to bead. We did bet well, we bet. We bet five hundred. We bet at five hundred dollars. Yeah, you know we bet five hundred. I gotta see the footage, running footage back. I don't even.
Speaker 4: Hey running my money.
Speaker 2: You're gonna catch these hands.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Hey, go over that snitch too, somebody over that. Hey.
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Owed me first of all. Oh, Joe, you owe me because you owe me eleven eight. So take just take five hundred off that.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 2: You good? You will be eleven three?
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, he listened. I need my bread man, Hey, Joe, let me get that fire hundred at you.
Speaker 1: Joe, all right, I got you, all right, bet Steve Barty just want to give you guys a shout out for my brother Nate, the biggest Michigan fan ever. Tonight is Tonight is your night. Congrats on the wind yep uh. You guys are celebrating Darryl Nichols. I found a place in Atlanta where I had a twenty four hours wagon for one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and sixty four dollars. What are you guys?
Speaker 1: Top three favorite country music singers. Who are you guys? Top three Charlie Pride songs. Well, I don't I know Garth Brooks about it. I ain't gonna lie to tell y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, I met I met Tim McGraw.
Speaker 1: I met Tim McGraw a a and a hotel and a hotel working out and walked up to him and I said, Hey, my name is Shannon Sharpy says, I know who you are. He says, I'm telling me. I said, I know who you are also. So we struck up a conversation, had a great time. Oh, Darius Rutger, Oh yeah, I know, I know that friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Darius.
Speaker 4: But my probably one of my favorites was probably Chris Stapleton when he made the song Tenniskee Tennessee Whiskey.
Speaker 2: I was there, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was there when he wrote the lyrics. I had somewhat of a hand in creating and and and and being a part of that song. So I mean, that's that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really, I don't really. You know, a whole lot of country country.
Speaker 4: Jelly roll ship, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really listen to him.
Speaker 1: Okay, I take Dolly Parton because I do No, I'll take dollar ts car Warts, detailed service, yogic m v P easy. I. So, how was it guarding Kobe? How was being coached? O? Yo, who's the tallest player in your era?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Kobe was a tough guard. You know.
Speaker 5: It's it's hard to guard anybody in the NBA when they got free range and can shoot, when they won't do what they want, you know what I mean, and they do it at a high level too, like because you can't relax on defense, you know what I mean. And a guy like Kobe, who obviously could shoot THEA could post up shoot the MIDI get to the rag, dunk on you like he had so much in his bag, Bro, he kept you on your heels. Hey, I'll tell you one thing. The night before, boy, you got a good night rest because he gonna try to embarrass you. Oh we forgot about Kenny Rodgers. Yeah, Willie Nelson, Whalon Jennings.
Speaker 1: My one of my favorite shows growing up was He Hall he Haw mm hmm, buck Owens, Roy Clark uh Ben coach. Ben was great. I've known Ben a long time. I met Ben in college. I was a I'm a year older than being so my sophomore year. Ben would have been well my freshman year. So the end of my freshman year they recruiting being Ben is the only guy that I've ever that I've ever shown around campus, you know, did anything, told him what it's like. So now I know they're gonna move me to tight end because the tight end at the time, he's gonna flunk out.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: Coach Davis already in for me, say hey, son, I want you to go out here and do your thing wide receiver. But problem, we're gonna end up moving you to tight end if we can't find anybody, if we can't get anybody.
Speaker 2: Out of high school. I said, okay, coach cool, no problem.
Speaker 1: I had played tight end my senior year in high school, so I played tight end before it was all state tight end, so no problem. So I'm walking around Ben. I was like, I said, what you know, because at the time I didn't know what position he played. He's like, I'm a tight end. I said really. I said, okay, that's good. I said, what you're trying to do? He said, Man, I want to go somewhere I can start. I said, don't come to Savannah State. I said, they moving me to tight end and you can't beat me out. He went to Livingston. Ask you y'all ain't ask being come? I told him, I said, if you want to start, don't come to Savannah State. You can't beat me out. He went to Livingster and we both up in the league. He went to five Pro Bowls. I went to eight. We were on the Pro Bowl roster from like the mid nineties. If you in the AFC, you wasn't going to the Pro Bowl. We had that thing a lot from like night from like ninety ninety, from like ninety three through ninety eight, you wasn't going. Jerry Ward Washington made a post working out with Jerry Judy. What do you think he didn't play hard for Sanders. If you watch the tape, you can clearly see he didn't give effort with the bag he got.
Speaker 2: Look, all I know is that Washington.
Speaker 1: They're paying Washing a lot of money, and if he's healthy, he's gonna have every opportunity to start. It all depends on how soon, because everybody's starting scratch from scratch on shows, because this is a tirely different offense, so nobody has.
Speaker 2: An upper hand. M j U f acurate I remember Monday night game when you were miked.
Speaker 1: Up against the Steelers. You told Holmes he was the weak link and he was slipping over the middle. Yeah he did. He called me slipping, did you, Earl Holmes ever talking about that later? No, I told him, I said, you the weak link. We're gonna take advantage of you. I said, the other guy.
Speaker 2: They're good.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: I think the earl from Miami.
Speaker 4: Huh, ain't earl from the crib. Ain't from Miami.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, I think they had I think they had Peas and Guilden. I think that was the starting linebackers. Outside Pas was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, hell yeah? And uh because inside I think they had what's your boy name? Ken dreil Bell?
Speaker 4: Hey boy, he can hit boy boy Ken dreil Bell.
Speaker 2: Dropped boy, he can.
Speaker 4: Hit hey Ken dred Bell. Every day always buckling tackles, pulling guards and stuff. Kendre Bell and Brandon Spikes. You ever seen you remember Brandon Spikes?
Speaker 2: Yes, man.
Speaker 4: Was a load and they buckle everybody, everybody. I don't care who it.
Speaker 1: Is, Yep, New York cooling. Who's winning the quarterback battle in Minnesota? I pers thank Kyler Murray. I do too, Pappy Ray, what's up, y'all? What's the best all time sports moment? You wentness live at a game before.
Speaker 2: The All Star Game?
Speaker 1: Because I was at the All Star Game when Josh Hamilton had put on that show at Yankee Stadium. That might be the best moment that I've seen. When was When was that the Lakers to the Pistons two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Four? It might have been three two thousand, two thousand three, two thousand and three to two thousand and three to.
Speaker 5: Two thousand, two thousand and one, two thousand and three. No, my ma, before I got drafted that summer being in LA, I want to watch Philly play against the Lakers when AI scored their fifty.
Speaker 2: Stepped over fish game one? Yeah? Yes, what do he had? Forty eight? Forty eight? Yeah he had a fool that game. Boy. That concludes this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to the Michigan Wolverines as they take down They took down the Yukon Huskies and win the national championship, their first championship in men's college basketball since nineteen eighty nine. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite unk. That is my partner in co host Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of Fame Artery, a former pro bowler and an All Pro.
Speaker 2: And still Joe Josh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see uh my other the other co host, Yes, I seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks, University of Arkansas lum that is isold Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for your support. Thank you guys for staying with us. It's the first time in almost three it's the first time ever we've gone over three hours. But we had a lot to talk about the light. The questions were very interesting and we felt that we had to get in depth and answer some of these.
Speaker 2: So thank you guys for your.
Speaker 4: Job for watching kick them legs up to night Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, they crown the crown.
Speaker 5: Don't even sit on your head, right, no, sir, Hey boy, free boy, y'all's a big free hey.
Speaker 1: Don't look at the person's ball and shape out the port. You ain't hit on to the por to you at konjac dot com. If you cannot find an inner city or state near you. It is a premium ves so be Kangnak the best tasting premium beer. So be Kangnac on the market track. Compare it against others than you see. We have the smoothest, best tasting knjak on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe again. The Michigan Wolverines are your men's national champion in basketball, their first title since nineteen eighty nine, thanks to a sixty nine sixty three victory over the Yukon Huskies. I'm up, he's ocho, he's io. We're off tomorrow Tuesday, but we're back Wednesday Thursday. Thank you guys for joining us. We're out.
Speaker 4: Joe will see you. Make sure you use a thumb.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got what man?
Speaker 1: I'm allo
Speaker 8: The