Speaker 1: On today's episode, we're joined by hands on sexual educator Somaya, founder of Sexual Essentials.
Speaker 2: Today, you can expect to hear.
Speaker 3: How your introduction to masturbation shapes your sexual experiences in adulthood.
Speaker 1: How to talk to your partner about incorporating sex toys in play.
Speaker 2: Whether or not sex toys desensitize you.
Speaker 1: Erica converting from buy fun into full on buy shut the fuck.
Speaker 3: How to fix broken pussy after pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Mutual masturbation, and a double horror story.
Speaker 2: Y'all do not want to.
Speaker 4: Miss enjoy.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Good Mom, Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meela.
Speaker 2: Annie's Wednesday. Hey, Happy hump day. I want to hump to night. I'm trying to hump to night. Where's my humping partner? I have no humping partner.
Speaker 1: There's no humping partners in a fifty mile radius.
Speaker 2: And it's some bullshit. I mean, if you go on tender, there's there on the radius. Is my tender is not humping like?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Speaking of tender, I'm on tender right now and I'm just on with girls.
Speaker 2: Oh and I'm I'm gonna be lesbian.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling very lesbian lately.
Speaker 3: You always say that until they're pretty bitch rolls up like, huh, this is true.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any pretty bitches on Tender and I just feel so disappointed in my lack of hole list, like I usually, I just feel like I'm too mature now because now there's there was a time where I could just like, huh, you're cute, let's have sex, And now I'm like, I want to talk to you, cuddle me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to cuddle you. So it's just like, no, it's good, it's good. I'm glad. I'm this is growth. I'm not. I'm the same way.
Speaker 3: I just I'm just exploring my my my womanness, my woman, my inner. Okay, because Jamila calls me buy fun, but I think I'm like transitioning out of buy fun into like just buy.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I'll give you an update in like two months and let you know, but either way, either way, yeah, please update.
Speaker 1: Is my journey, your transition from buy fun to just a regular buy.
Speaker 2: I'm also like lazy.
Speaker 1: I'm so lazy to like I was Erica, you know, I was driving past the airport for anal and it's just too far.
Speaker 2: I was just fucking dying.
Speaker 3: She's like, I've been driving past l e X for anal, A one anal.
Speaker 2: I'm like specifically anal, Like there's a niggat.
Speaker 3: Past LAX that's giving you a one anal And she was like yep. I was like, bitch, I hope, I hope your miles are Is he paying a car insurance?
Speaker 1: At point, I was like getting feeling really sexy and I like had these crotchless rhymestone pantyhose and I sent him a picture like should I wear these? He was like, yeah, so in at like four o'clock. So if you're from LA, you know nobody's driving on the four or five at four. Me I drove all at the four oh five past the airport at four in crotchless ryanstone pantyhose and a chrench coat to be sexy and to get anal. And I at that point I was like, Wow, this is this is outrageous. So yeah, I don't know if I'm feeling that eager anymore, but I'm just taking this time to just I'm gonna take our guests masturbation class and work on my masturbation.
Speaker 3: Well, before we get into masturbation anal and everything above, I would love to start our episode by oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's it's a new everyone's calling. Everyone's calling, you know why because we said we don't have any dick and they're like, what what was that?
Speaker 2: That's what happens. As soon as you don't want niggas bother you, here they come. They hear the radar.
Speaker 4: B baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into our our cards. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Like that like that sound love it all right? Page of swords, Page of swords. So in this image there is a woman here. I'm gonna show it on the video because if you're on Patreon you can you can watch this video.
Speaker 2: All of our patrons get to watch us weekly.
Speaker 3: But it is a looks like a woman, right, a woman looks like a young man with long hair the old time, holding a sword up into the sky. There's clouds and he's on a little I don't know, but can I see it so I can describe it. Sorry, she's he's on like a little like a mound of greenery.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: Tell me the page of Swords shows a young man standing with his sword pointing upwards to the two point upwards to the sky. His body and the sword lean in one direction, but he looks the other way, as if to see what else is happening around him. A breeze blows through the young man's hair, and the clouds behind him appear to dash through the sky, bringing dynamic energy to the card. The ground on which the page stands is green and fertile, suggesting that the page's ideas are likely to bring positive change and forward movement. We pulled this card upright, and the meaning of this card is by the way, we're getting these answers from biddy Taro. We didn't just wake up one morning and no Taro. We're still working on it. We like Taro, we don't know it. We google the shit Biddi Taro dot com.
Speaker 2: No one gonna sue us. Okay.
Speaker 1: The page of Swords is full of energy, passion, and enthusiasm. When this card shows up in a tarot reading, you are bursting with new ideas and plans for the future.
Speaker 2: That is us.
Speaker 1: You may be excited about starting a new project, pursuing a new approach, or learning something new you have so much energy that you feel as though you could do almost anything, and you can. The challenge, however, is whether you can keep it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can.
Speaker 1: As with all pages, the beginning always looks promising, but you need something else to follow through and keep up the pace.
Speaker 2: The page of.
Speaker 1: Swords often emerges when you're exploring a new way of thinking, a new idea, a new perspective, new knowledge, or a new technique. You have a curious mind and it's thirst for knowledge. As you explore this fresh way of thinking, you were asking lots of questions and gathering as much information as possible. You are also very much in the exploratory phase and not mastery. You may be prone to making mistakes along the way, but your curiosity means that you are eager to learn from your slip ups. I like that, I like that, I like that waterme. I'm here to grow out.
Speaker 2: I'm capable. I will not I'm relentless, i will not give up.
Speaker 1: And today's affirmation is you are more than motherfucking enough.
Speaker 2: You are more than mother enough.
Speaker 1: If you're questioning it, here is your sign. If you were suffering from imposter syndrome, here is your motherfucking sign you.
Speaker 2: Is the ship?
Speaker 1: Say a loud, stay abroud say allowed to say it, proud, I'm the motherfucking ship.
Speaker 2: Well, on that.
Speaker 3: Note, I would love to introduce Samaya, the owner of Sexual Essentials and hands on sexual educator.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, Samaya.
Speaker 5: Hey you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to have you girl. How you doing?
Speaker 5: I am doing good. I'm having a good day, A busy day, but a good day. Where started this week? Where are you at?
Speaker 2: Where are you at the in the USA?
Speaker 5: I am in Florida?
Speaker 2: Nice? Are you from? Are you from there?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not? Louis, so said Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: Yep. Okay, well how'd you get Okay, I'm on your business?
Speaker 5: I went to the goddamn you Okay, yes, all that tell us about your business?
Speaker 1: How did you get into sexual Essentials? How did you become a hands on sexual educator?
Speaker 5: So I probably should have thought about that before. I was like, hey, let's do this. After I had my son, I really needed an outlet. And I have always been that friend that you call about sex and will try anything three times, that person, And ultimately I just realized that you could have a baby and not have an orgasm, and I felt like that was a lot to put on yourself without even getting a nut off.
Speaker 1: Man, God, imagine getting the baby but no orgasm.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean I can't, but I know that a lot of it now.
Speaker 5: So I know, you guys have like probably like thousands of listeners that are like ooho, And so I was like, you know, I'm gonna teach people how to have better sex, make relationships better, right, this is gonna be my part to save the rainforest. So first I started with this blog and stuff like that. But then I was like, wait, I need to tell them about sex toys, because every sex store is just trying to sell you, sell you everything that has ever been made, and all of that stuff ain't good. So I was like, Okay, I'm gonna offer some sex toys. But I was like, well, if I'm trying to teach them how to have better sex, then I actually have to teach them how to have better sex. They could rease Cosmo for some tips, and you know, watch YouTube to learn about a grapefruit. You know, I have to do something different. We gotta start with the essentials first before you learn how to you know, dangle from the ceiling and shit. So yeah, I was like, fuck it, i'n'ta teach people how to suck big because I bet relationships would get a little better, you know, and I know women would not be as bitchy if we got some nuts off, and you know, I'm just like, you know, this is just help everybody.
Speaker 4: Fuck it.
Speaker 5: I'ma I'm gonna teach classes. And I was like, well, if I'm gonna teach dicksucking class, they gonna need a dick to practice on. So they come to the classes, I give them a dildo and they go to work. So yeah, I teach hands on classes where you legit leave class knowing how to ride, knowing how to sug dig. I teach how to masturbate, I teach how to squirt, I teach how to have threesomes. I teach everything. Because who were you gonna ask?
Speaker 3: Ghostbusters is not the answer, So okay, So question I need I need more. I need more clarity on your on your classes. So when you are doing dick sucking classes, like are you there side by side like teaching them, Like, yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: Do that too much.
Speaker 5: Relax.
Speaker 3: But because and also because dick sucking is also such a personal I mean, I think for a man, it's a personal experience, and you know, you kind of have to know your partner and what their needs and wants are and be able to read body language and how do you how do you how do you leave them? I guess I guess they're probably just essential like that. The main things that kind of help guide.
Speaker 1: Them are you basically asking her how she does it without an actual man there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, she's because everybody's different too. I totally get what you're saying. That's a great question. So I teach you how to actually do it. That means that even if you get a different dick tomorrow, you still know how to do it, because that means I've taught you how to adjust. I've taught you. Okay, understand there are two spectrums to everything. Some people may like head really fast, but don't, just because we may practice that you are a living, breathing individual. Use your senses to watch their body to say, okay, this person may like it slow or at least try it. I don't enable people to rely on me. I teach you how to become a dick suck, not just how to do a class that you learned. I teach you how to be you know, a throat baby for baby, and.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to give them to shout out to Orlando who put me on that song.
Speaker 2: I know that's on our Spotify playlist because.
Speaker 5: Of definitely, but teach I don't. I don't enable people to rely on me, you know how Like you have that person that you call about everything. You're like, girl, what are next?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't do that. I reaffirm everybody and let them know, hey, you took the class, you know how to suck it? Just calm down, talk, you know, because I could teach you. I could teach you how to deep throat, and you may get with somebody who's like, I don't like it. I don't like deep like it's.
Speaker 2: Rare that I was like, oh no that person.
Speaker 5: Think about it, though. I teach men how to eat pussy, and there are women that's like, oh I don't care for head, and so it's always somebody out there that won't like what we consider a quote unquote norm.
Speaker 3: I think the women who don't like head are just insecure about their like their vagina. And I'm not not shaming because there's people on here that truly have our confident in their pussies and like whatever, I'm just curious because it's such a it's such a pleasurable experience for me at least, that I sometimes wonder, like what is that about? Because I've met women that say they don't like they're.
Speaker 2: Not into it, and my experience.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure everyone's different, but in my experience, either there's a trauma and there's been abuse, or there's a control factor. Women don't like to feel out of control. They don't want to be like But those are just my two experiences.
Speaker 5: I think that it's a couple of things. Sometimes. I think that because we have not really felt our pussy when it first touches it, like when anything touches it, sometimes we don't have patience to see where it's going to go. And so it's when you get dig you feel the pleasure instantly, as soon as it goes inside of you, right. And then sometimes some women are just frustrated where it's like you get hit from somebody and it feels really great. It feels like you're gonna come, and then they stop or you don't, and then it all it does is give you an attitude, so it's like, fuck it, just skip it, give me to did I'll pass right, you know, And then yeah, some people just I don't. And also I just think everybody has not gotten really good hit. I did not realize anything in college and under wasn't good hit. I didn't realize that until I got good hit and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Dang, So.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's usually one of those.
Speaker 3: I have another question about your your teachings. So you said that you also teach people how to like ride deck, So are they are women in your chorus like actually masturbating and writing and like, yeah, like actually performing the act with you? I mean, and I only want I only wonder because I know some people's comfortability ranges from you know, comfortable to not until totally uncomfortable. And I just obviously if they're taking your course, they're trying to be open. So I'm just curious, like what does that look like.
Speaker 5: No, that's a great question. So when I go on tour, So before the world closed down and locked us in the house, I used to go on tour and do my classes and so if you can't get to class, it was ladies only, doors locked, No cameras none of that, right, and you would get a deal though, so you could practice the oral sex part and you would partner up and practice the writing part.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: And since COVID, we do everything on zoom. So for the masturbation class, I actually have vaginal props and things that are like blown up huge that I can hold, and so I can show you exactly where this should be. And I show you exactly how to use toys, and I show you how to have stronger orgasms, how to have longer orgasms, and how to make yourself square. So I show you not by pulling out my pussy, because my pussy on camera is only like this.
Speaker 8: Baby out, get around, gether around.
Speaker 5: So I blow everything up super big, so I have life size stuff. Well actually just way bigger than life size, right, so really big. Show you how to do everything like the where are right now?
Speaker 2: I want to see one?
Speaker 5: Don't look at my booty when I get up, but I'm we're looking at don't look at your booy now.
Speaker 2: Now now you're gonn look at your boots Damn. I didn't see the little pussy or the big booty.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: It is that what it is? If you get one, you don't get the other.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll say.
Speaker 5: So my pussy that I practiced on, you know, it even has a jeep spot. So I teach all of these things, right, and you make this absolutely not girl, I don't have that's as far as my art skills go. I have a life you know, life size clit here, you know, and then it looks like, yes, absolutely, your clit is huge.
Speaker 2: What's the top? What's the little gold hook at the top.
Speaker 5: That's so this is the part that you see visually, like from the outside of your body. So this part right here, this little tip actually.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, now I see it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 5: So that's why, like these classes, they get so in depth. Like I literally make demon dick. I create demon dick in some of my classes.
Speaker 2: What's a demon dick?
Speaker 1: Like digmatized by that devil deck that devil by some devil dick?
Speaker 5: And yes, so I teach a class called for play and Vaginal Orgasms for men and women, and it teaches you from the start to finish out of you know. So anyway, this is Stella. It only came in this color. But Stella only came in this color. But yeah, like she has, you know, a vagina and a clid and all of that. So you know, I got my ring light on so we can't see as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm super excited about this class.
Speaker 5: Yeah wait, it's February fourth. So what's crazy is I just had classes last week and you know how people go to something they like, bitch you guys to hear about this. So then my dms just like, Okay, when is class Valentine's they coming up and I said, I told you so, long story short, we added more classes, so I'm doing a masturbation of sporting class. That's when you guys are going to.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I'll be there. Yeah, we're talking. I've been, Jamila has been. Basically we did an episode with this this podcast called clip Talk and they were talking about squirting and like one of the girls was saying, how like you know she believes that it's it's the part of the community's job is to make sure like your friends through your friends can squirt, and Jimmy I was like, well, Eric, like, Erica, are you gonna teach me to score?
Speaker 2: You have yet to coach me through. I'm sorry, we can do it after this.
Speaker 5: To help you as a resource.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I okay, So like I've been scorting since I was like nineteen, Like that's when I really that's me.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm locked to squirt.
Speaker 3: But I don't like in my in my exploration of women and having sex with women, like I always try to like do what I do to myself and it doesn't work, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why can't they squirret? This works for me? Like what the fuck you should? Where's the water? Sholl you do?
Speaker 1: Like it's like a platoral formulation or like it I can do, but I can squirt from internal sex and platoral ever even friend.
Speaker 5: These fingers and yeah, y'all know how I feel about that, this nineteen seventies fingers self.
Speaker 3: Sex action Like no, no, no, I know I have sported from my fingers, but I'm obviously like it's crazy when it's actual toy, it's like out of control.
Speaker 9: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Look at my fingers. Look how big they are. That's cramping arthritis and and well I've also.
Speaker 3: Because I'm on my journey of exploring women more, I've like really considered like I think I need to like not have nails.
Speaker 2: Because that's the perfect shape for it is.
Speaker 1: So I need to ask the lesbian like is this Mandy said, this is for the booty holes, and I assume that's also for vat giinas it is this is the oval? Yeah, she said, this is this, and I sent her a picture of my nails. When she posted it, I said, like this ominous for I was.
Speaker 3: Just worried because like bacteria can get trapped under nails and like all those things.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know if this is safe. I don't know how.
Speaker 5: We're just kind a really good cleaning protocol, you know, like a cleaning protocols, get.
Speaker 2: A brush in the shower, you gotta you gotta clean those nails. And this is for men to please God.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, men, clean your fucking nails and cut them. I hate a nigga with dirty long nails. Discuss this grosses me out.
Speaker 4: With your fingers.
Speaker 3: That's so your so in your chorus, I mean, I'm not to give too much away, but because obviously we want to go. We want to ever, we want everyone to go, because I think so many people are interested in want to know how to unlock that part of their you know, their sexual pleasure. But like is it is? Is it based in learning how to do it with the actual like the toys? But also there's like is there like a like a break a breakaway moment where you go when you try to, like, you know, make it happen for yourself, Like.
Speaker 2: Take an intermission.
Speaker 1: Everybody trying Eric, You're kinking Erica wants to go on virtual and masturbating a room full of people.
Speaker 2: We can do. We can arrange it.
Speaker 5: Okay. So, speaking of Orlando from Harder Stuff and Tahoe actually had me do the class on a volunteer for this.
Speaker 2: I saw that, I saw it.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, and I gave her three to four orgasms. Right, So during my class, I teach everything that I did to her. But no, we don't break away and pop out our pussies and hold them together or anything. We just do I teach, and then I tell y'all to go charge up, y'all shit while y'all in this class. And then the next day my DMS are.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, was that your first time doing it like demonstrating on a live person?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like, are.
Speaker 1: You do you do do fuck with women?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So like it was the first time as a demonstrative, like a demonstration, but not in your first time around the rodeo show.
Speaker 5: No, but it was still the first time that I did that because I have not had that much time, like a long period of time and women. It's been like threesomes or orgies or it was not one on one very intimate like I don't think since I started Sexual Essentials, you know, so some of the stuff that I used I didn't even have in my back pocket back in the day.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: So everything that I've been doing lately has had a guy involved in some sort and so you know, that kind of changes things. You want to make sure everybody, you know, gets to have their fun. But this was even though it was a room full of people, it was me and her, and so this was totally different. I got to actually get my ship off, and because Orlando was really trying me me look like she was saying to.
Speaker 2: Be I know, she definitely was nodding to some other ship.
Speaker 3: It was Ego, the actual head it was about.
Speaker 7: I was talking about it.
Speaker 5: Orlando is a sweetheart though, but no, he was like, well, you know they say that's what you do, right, you know, how to make people squared I mean, can't you do it? And it was like, can you give her a three or four? And I was like, well, if that's what her body wants to do. They was like, nah, I don't want to hear that. We want to see it. This is what we want to and look here he needed a new chair by the time I was done. He's supposed to record an episode in his draws because we made a bed.
Speaker 2: Oh you hear that. We're holding you to that motherfucking that dear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to get back on Tender like Erica and get your lesbian up.
Speaker 2: You need to get to get your practices up. You can start selling sexual essential packages on Tender. I'm telling you, be a hit.
Speaker 7: I would feel so nervous.
Speaker 5: Do you know that? After I did that? I got so many dms and they were like, okay, how do I volunteer as tribute?
Speaker 2: I would have been like, that'll be one thousand dollars, okay.
Speaker 5: I was like, Yo, some of y'all don't even want to pay for my little twenty dollar classes. And you talking about me touching your in a panoramic in a panera bread.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, as long as you wear the mask, baby, I was so honored that.
Speaker 5: I know, because you know, if you please a woman that's really saying, especially.
Speaker 2: On camera, how much pressure.
Speaker 1: One time, this girl tried to make me squirt in a dracuzzi with like five other people, and literally the next thing of vagina heard so bad.
Speaker 2: I was like, this was not.
Speaker 1: A good idea because it's just I just feel like it's too much pressure.
Speaker 2: I'm like, girl, you gotta stop. It's not going to happen. Everyone's looking at me.
Speaker 5: Into it, And honestly, I brought some of my best stuff, the stuff that really just changes lives. I did, I did?
Speaker 4: Are they?
Speaker 2: Are they tools? Are actually just like tricks of the trade.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they're actulutely tools and tricks. Also, it's about like reading. I'm really good at reading body language when I'm not drunk. When I'm not drunk, all that shit goes out the window if I'm sucked up. But when I'm in the zone, I don't know, for a goofball, I have some sensualness to me.
Speaker 2: You know, when's your birthday?
Speaker 5: April fourteenth? I'm an aries?
Speaker 2: What do you guys? Our manager is going crazy? Is are you an aries? But I didn't know I like dairies. I guess I do.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: I love you, But when it's you all's birthdays, what are your signs?
Speaker 1: I'm a scorpio, I'm June twenty second, I'm a cancer.
Speaker 2: We're both cuss Cuspy's.
Speaker 1: I'm a cancer Gemini, but I'm mostly a cancer. I don't fuck with Gemini's like that. But speaking of changing lives, I know a lot of moms listen to our show, and what we really haven't touched on is sex or pregnancy and after birth, because first of all, your body change is tremendously during pregnancy, and nobody fucking talks about it, and then you change tremendously, and your body changes after you drop the baby, and nobody fucking talks about it. And then like for me, when I was pregnant, I was under the impression that I was just gonna do so fucking horny, but apparently God punished me because I'm so fucking horny naturally, so I wasn't in I wasn't really horny during pregnancy, like maybe like two times I initiated sex. I was also very yeasty, because if you don't know, like sometimes you get super fucking yeasty when you're.
Speaker 2: Pregnant, which is the devil.
Speaker 1: But anyway, just like what are some like what are what are your perspectives on just hormones and getting back into yourself and getting back into sex after having a baby.
Speaker 5: My pussy was broke after I had my child. Dry. It was baby powder pussy.
Speaker 3: It was like, wait, what's that phone that you broke?
Speaker 2: Broken pussy?
Speaker 5: I definitely had that. It wasn't it wasn't talking back. We we had to apply lube multiple times in a very short period of time. I had wine. I even tried the wine thing. Wine wine, you know when we drink it worked to get pregnant, right, drink right.
Speaker 2: Like trying to get dry.
Speaker 1: I was like, I mean that sounds like a fine.
Speaker 5: White wine girl to me. Okay, No, So I didn't have a sex drive. I wanted to have sex because I just wanted my pussy back. I wanted what was mine right And then yeah, it was just dry. Even when I came. When I finally did catch a nut, the first one took forever. The first nut after I had the baby took forever, and it was weakest fuck, Like, that's not the stuff that they're talking about in them R and B songs from the eighties. It was not none of that strong beat tingling. It was like ema, it was it was unnecessary. So I feel like after having a baby, like especially if you're still in a relationship, a lot of people feel like, oh, the sex goes down after having a baby, But it's because they don't know how to sell for lack of betic words medicate what's going on. They just think that this is just the new norm and they leave it. And so that's why people you know, are waiting so long to have kids. They just assume they'll never be able to undo all this long so short because I've talked for forever. Is that the masturbation and squirting class that I teach is truthfully, it's everything that I did to bring my pussy back to life. And I didn't think anybody was gonna buy a class called pussy after Postpartum, Like, I didn't think anybody would buy that. So I was like, everybody is obsessed with squirting. I can legit do all three. I can fix your pussy after postpartum. I will teach you how to masturbate, and I will teach you how to square and so in this class, a lot of people not only get their first orgasm just like in their entire life, but they also learn how to bring their pussy back to a higher standard than it was before they even had the baby. So I will teach you how to crack nuts with your pussy would be so funny.
Speaker 2: Can can you give a few tips?
Speaker 3: Like, can you just give the audience a few tips, just a little teaser so that we had so they can understand for sure.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna give the simplest teaser of awe, because it's going to be. It's going to be. It's gonna look at yourself and be like, damn, she's right, so breathe. Nobody breathes. Everybody is like and then they let out this little two second nut. My orgasms last easily thirty seconds, right, and people are like, thirty seconds ain't that long? So I think that we should take like ten seconds right now, just to a moment of silence for them basic nuts that people are having. Okay, so that was ten seconds.
Speaker 2: How was your basic as nut? That's my nut?
Speaker 3: Basic in the street, driving over the across the airport for a basic as the anal nuts.
Speaker 5: Maybe aintal feels so good though, if you find somebody you can actually do it with. I told you would drive.
Speaker 2: That's the airport too. I haven't done a lot of anal in my life. That's shocked that you were driving about the airport.
Speaker 5: You got to bring her with you, Like, come on, Erica, let let's let we're gonna have you test down.
Speaker 7: I'm show you there.
Speaker 5: So long story short. Your blood your your well, you're an orgasm and erection arousal all that. It's just blood going to your genitals, right, but your blood needs oxygen. If you hold your breath because you're scared that if the air condition come on, or if he change up his tongue or so down, or if you don't hurry up, that you're gonna lose your net. A lot of us start, you know, doing all that overthinking, you know, and you stop yourself from nutting because you're trying to come right, and so you're holding your breath, and so your body is greedy, right, it wants an orgasm, but it also wants to breathe, so it holds you hold your breath. You come really quick, and then you start afterwards, and so your body has not even finished. You cut your nut short. You cut your nut short by holding your breath. A lot of people are gonna listen. Okay, you're like, I'm about to come, then I'm gonna make sure I take deep breasts. No, you have to do it from the jump.
Speaker 2: I try that one too.
Speaker 5: Yes, from the beginning. If you try to remember when you're about to come, you're you're crazy. It's not possible. Start from the beginning. So if you take three deep breasts in three or four deep breasts in you I like those the most, the breathe in ones, because it feels like you're propelling towards your orgasm super fast. But when you breathe out, it's scary because it feels like you're about to lose your nut, but you're not. It's like when you breathe in, you take three steps forward, but when you breathe out, you take one step back. But it's okay because you still were we two steps forward.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense, Yeah, it's actually totally You're dragging the tendon.
Speaker 3: Makes total sense, actually, because I think lately I've been because I I've i've been I'm massperating since I was a teenager and then be able to like squore it when I was eighteen or nineteen, and I don't know, like I felt like, okay, I got I got the hang of it right. But then in my thirties, late twenties, thirties, I really started being cognizant of like how much I hold my breath when I orgasm and when I come, and that like I will hold my breath for like the orgasm is building for at least a minute. I'm holding my breath for almost a minute. It's crazy, like and then I like at the end, and so if we have the.
Speaker 5: Power, that should have been your pussy like.
Speaker 2: And so right.
Speaker 3: And so I have been really over the last I guess, like maybe two or three years, been trying to like instead of being so much more conscious about because it's almost like instinctually the what you want to do, that's what your body wants to do, is hold your breath. It's harder to like remember to breathe and like let your body experience the pleasure. You're supposed to breathe through the pleasure.
Speaker 2: Why you want to heart? Why do you not want to breathe through it? Why would you want to like ten hens up, like relax and let it flow like expand every present moment.
Speaker 3: I feel like I really explored that a lot in in my last relationship because I had so many orgasms in that relationship that I was like, let me try and explore this with a partner and let us breathe together and do it. And it was amazing. It was amazing, and I'm still working. I'm still I'm still need more work at it because I still hold my brother. I still catch myself holding my breath sometimes I have to say, like, sometimes it.
Speaker 2: Feels good to hold your brother.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's like it's a we know that it'll work if we hold our breath, and I think that sometimes it's the unfamiliar that's on the other side of maybe because it's taking longer. And I think women have been had blue pussy for so long, you know, like blue balls, for so long of us feeling aroused and not getting off that we're like, yo, if I feel this net, I'm going after it now. We really don't trust our own bodies because a lot of us stumble upon how to make ourselves orgasm. We don't know how to make our selves orgasm. We stumbled upon what works for us, and so in this class, I'm teaching you how to work the pussy, not your pussy. I'm teaching you how to work pussy. You know what I'm saying. So, and I did see the question about mental versus physical. The mental does matter, but those are two separate things. And most people like can do everything right, but mentally, if you're not there, especially in motherhood, it's not going to be possible. You have to make space for your sexuality, you have to make space for your relationship, and you have to speak up when you need help because your partner is not a mind reader. And so hell, I've taught a class on the perfect orgasm and it has five components. That first part, the whole video is about mental and the mental blockages we have because really, you're overworked, you're tired, you didn't been a slave all damn day and now you can got in bed and you're trying to rub my booty stop like stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you know.
Speaker 5: We Parenthood is really a journey, and trying to find your sexuality on that journey again is one of the most selfish, most pleasing things you could ever do in your life.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys.
Speaker 1: Next week is the fucking full Moon and we are having a very special virtual event led by our favorite shaman, Jake Priest.
Speaker 3: And Bruna is doing a virtual Goddess collective Read We're gonna have some amazing guests.
Speaker 1: In the room, but make sure you sign up right now because the only way to get into the virtual full Moon Ritual is if you order our box that we're selling on Post twenty one in.
Speaker 2: All Black Marketplace.
Speaker 1: It has all the tools you need to join us in the full Moon ceremony to manifest that shit.
Speaker 3: The box has amazing body products, an amazing candle that we're going to be using in the ritual, beauty blender because you got to stay blended baby all twenty twenty and make them dreams come true.
Speaker 2: A manifestation journal.
Speaker 3: This little bag of tricks has so many amazing products in it from All Black owned creators like my favorite Shape butter by Everything but a Baby, this manifest that shakee candle by Frolic, and Sage which smells bomb. We also have our own custom amazing beautiful.
Speaker 1: Goddess bath, a manifestation journal, a bundle of sage and a crystal so and a beautiful basket that also doubles is like a handbag.
Speaker 2: We'll see you guys there.
Speaker 3: Hit the link in our bio for more details post twenty one shop dot com. Something like a rebirth happens when you have a rebirth of your sexuality, I think really happens once you have a child.
Speaker 2: Like rarely have I found that anyone.
Speaker 3: After having a baby their sex life hasn't changed in some way, like whether what their needs are, what they want, like how their body feels.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's only if you give your your body and yourself the opportunity to go there, because it could go It could go terribly.
Speaker 2: But that's what I mean too.
Speaker 3: I don't mean positively only, I mean like it can go badly too, Like it either is like going great or like you're open to exploring more and wanting to figure some shit out, or it's like you go deeper into like this recluse of your sexuality.
Speaker 2: I remember, like being postpartum. I don't know, maybe it's a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm not maybe it's a couple of weeks because I don't think I could have sex out And I.
Speaker 2: Remember my baby.
Speaker 1: Daddy was holding the baby and he had like nudged like for me to give him a head, and I was just like fucking perplexed, like partially like he was holding her she was asleep, and I was just like, how.
Speaker 2: Fucking dare you?
Speaker 5: Who are you to?
Speaker 1: I was just like there was this time like my boobs are so huge and leaking, Like I was just like, I'm never gonna feel sexual again. I'm a motherfucking cow. I'm literally feeding someone. Ah fucking day you want me to do something for you. At that moment, I felt like a machine. I was like, this is what womanhood is like, having a baby and a nigga is giving everything inside of you away, including this milk that I didn't all this milk in my titties. Now you're asking for some I was like, hell no, I was pissed and I am a sexual person and I just I really remember that I could never forget at that moment, thinking this is not life.
Speaker 2: This is the most terriblest decisions. This is not me.
Speaker 1: Who am I like feeling like not only like I feel like it's also like feeling you'd be a certain type of like wife and a mother, and like the freakiness goes out the window, but it was just like I just didn't understand.
Speaker 2: And and you know another thing you said it made me think.
Speaker 1: Erica, You're like, I've been masturbating since I was in my teenager, so you've been, like, obviously have a much more comfortable, healthy relationship with masturbation than I do. Because I was thinking, oh my god, you're right, Samaya, like I do masturbate. Prefer to masturbate in the way I did when I was like a little girl, like hump stuff. I will come easy humping stuff.
Speaker 2: I can have a.
Speaker 1: Pillow, I can just hump stuff. I've had a guy turnover on his butt, like I'll.
Speaker 2: Hump your bet.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I don't know what I'm gonna come.
Speaker 1: Oh, So I really do masturbate very much like I did as a child. And I also I realized that I think another kid showed me like humping each other. I was humping other girls and like doing weird shit very young, and I probably I think maybe I was touched, but definitely someone else was touched in the circle of kids we were in because I was humping other people and at a very young age, and now as an adult, I can reflect and understand that there was some unhealthy things introduced to movies.
Speaker 5: Girls, could you Like, we used to watch love and Basketball when we were with right.
Speaker 1: Right, and you feel this little feeling and then you're familiar with this feeling and like nobody talks about that enough. But I feel like, because my quote unquote masturbation started with like pillows, I do, I'll do that, but also with other people prematurely, even I realized when she said that this very moment, I've spent a lot of my my adulthood masturbating with people. Yeah, not giving and like not giving a fuck, like not giving a.
Speaker 2: Fuck who it is. But really I don't really have to love you, but no.
Speaker 3: But honestly though, like masturbation will save you like not fucking people, because sometimes I'll feel the need, I'll feel the urge to have sex, and I'll be like, you know what, let me just masturbate and then i'm a and I'm like I'm good. I don't even really not one person that I was gonna fuck, because just because I didn't have to give my energy, I didn't have to fucking you didn't have to come over here and have figure out how the fuck you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Out, Like well, and I'm realizing that in this conversation that like, because I was introduced to masturbations so early, or the feeling or this this sexual like the feeling of even what that feels like with other people, I've spent my entire life mimicking that behavior without questioning it.
Speaker 2: And just like, man, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really you know, And I think, wow, you know, we do have to really as as adults a part of like you know.
Speaker 2: When you when we're.
Speaker 1: Growing and examining ourselves and examining a childhood and examining our trauma and how it comes out in our relationships and our friendships and all these other things.
Speaker 2: Like even shit like that.
Speaker 1: It's just like you have to even examine that. Do I have a healthy relationship with masturbation and with pleasure and with myself and like, and that reflects a lot and how we get in relationships with niggas we don't need to get in relationships with because we confuse this good feeling with a good relationship and it ain't right.
Speaker 5: I feel what you're saying, Erica. On the after you masturbate, you're like, Hm, I don't need to fuck you. Do you know how much pussy men get because women are horny, not because they actually earned it deserve it, or.
Speaker 3: Between horny and wanting to fuck someone, like like, sometimes.
Speaker 5: You want a person, sometimes you just want a person. And honestly, I feel like women go back to people that don't even give them orgasms, or go back to people who just not even a good fuck in all actuality, but in the moment.
Speaker 2: Your day, all the time, constantly.
Speaker 5: It's what you need.
Speaker 10: But I took something from what Melis said, which is she basically was talking about mutual masturbation, being able to do it with the partner, and I feel like she's going to have She's going to flourish in this class.
Speaker 9: Because I'm so excited for my friends too, because she's already mastered the part that peoplehood that have been married for years cannot master, which is joining your masturbation.
Speaker 5: With your partner. And I think that if we could all be honest for a second of your relationship and say, hey, okay, let's play this out. Say a lady, say you, Erica, are talking to your man and you're like, hey, I want to you making the moves for sex to happen. If he could actually say to you, I'm not gonna lie to you. You sexy as fuck. I would love to, but I am not in the mood. But take off your panties, take off your clothes. I'm about to still pleasure you by masturbating on you instead of giving you some basic dig I feel like the world would be a better place. I feel like the world would be a better place if we didn't do things we actually didn't have the energy to do, so we could have thorough sex every time. Stop acting like you have to be able to do it all. Like there are toys out there to help you when you don't feel like it, when you are tired, when your body is aching because you didn't turn thirty five, you know, she'd just be popping up. Oh do we get? But whatever? It is like, if we could use masturbation and use toys when we fall a little short, I think relationships would be better. So, Mila, already having a healthy relationship with mutual masturbation is gone. You've already got the hard part out the way. People that have been together for years cannot fathom laying down and masturbating, even in front of someone. They feel like they're in that chakuzie with five other people and it's the person that they're with for the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: So many people feel that way.
Speaker 5: You know, here's one more you want to know. Another reason they can't do it because they've been faking nuts and as soon as they catch the nut, whoever they're fucking is going to.
Speaker 10: Know no like, oh that's deep, that's so deep.
Speaker 5: Fuck, thanks for coming to my ted top.
Speaker 7: Let's ride on.
Speaker 5: But seriously, they don't want to masturbate in front of somebody else because it's going to be very clear when they see everything that your body lets go when you do it by yourself, and then when they realize what y'all have been doing together. And I feel like we need to get to a point where in a relationship, in whoever you're fucking, if you're giving somebody head or you're having sex and sex and she doesn't come, it should be natural reaction for you to pull a toy out of the drawer or should already be sitting out And so you've already warned, if you've already set the mood for whatever can happen, can happen. So she feels like her orgasm matters, You know damn well that you didn't make her come, and you legit got up and got her a rag for what since your ass back down.
Speaker 7: You got the rap for yourself, becau, Yeah, because.
Speaker 5: What do I need that for? Like, I just I just really feel like we've gotten to a point where everybody is embarrassed to pull out sex toys and like, if you didn't make me, he who gives the nut can claim the nuts. So if you gave me a nut with a toy, it's your nut. You made me come, you know what?
Speaker 3: Though, I will say, thinking about like how people feel ashamed about pulling out sex toys, like a lot of that too, Like I feel for me because I am a sex toy user and but really only solo. I've done it with partners, but they've made me feel weird about it because I think sex toys make men feel inadequate or like feel like their dick isn't Yeah, their dick isn't enough, their dick doesn't vibrate. It's not gonna make you come that way, like, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: So I don't know everybody, that's one of the situations.
Speaker 5: I feel like there are so many different ways for women to come though, and because men can't it stops our pleasure. Like women, you can have a clitical orgasm and it can feel four different ways just from one clitical orgasm. We can have nipple orgasms, anal orgasms, vaginal orgasms.
Speaker 2: A vaginal orgasms are an orgasmic being. We are orgasmal.
Speaker 5: I feel like men low key are insecure because they feel like, Oh, I'll love you, okay, hi key, you should be able to give me everything. You know, I should be able to give you everything. But if you really want to give me everything, it has to come with just accepting the truth. It is not possible for you to help. They don't. They don't even be DJing to click correctly when they got their dick in. They be all up there on your belly button like you can do both all the time. You need to get you a cute glass deal though, to fuck her with while you eat her pussy, because you cannot give top notch dick and top not top notch head at.
Speaker 4: The same time.
Speaker 5: Why you think women won't three someomes in their dreams with two men because they really want to be pleasured correctly in more than one way. A number of time they don't want to give us that you don't want to use no toys. You just want to give us the same dick that you give us, intimidated by what I'm able to do. So you know what. We know this as women in our space, but it does matter in making your partner feel good. I will say that they reciprocate the energy you usually give.
Speaker 4: How do you?
Speaker 3: How do you? How do you can talk to your partner about wanting to introduce toys into your sex life?
Speaker 5: So I say just about sex period. If you're not talking about sex at all, it's going to sound crazy when you ask to basically say that you need.
Speaker 2: Aout sex ever.
Speaker 5: And the first thing you say is like, oh, can we add this because I ain't never came. Like the reason that people can't talk about sex is because they've never been honest. So they really kind of have to go back and fix a lot of shit they haven't said or said.
Speaker 1: It's not if you if you come to the gate talking about sex, asking questions what's your fantasy where.
Speaker 5: You like this is what I like that?
Speaker 1: Those are things that will be fluid and nowncal relationship. It is hard if you've gone and never discussed in depth, you don't asking questions on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: They're going to be definitely, but it's not too late. You can still.
Speaker 5: Say this. This is what you have to do, and you have to say the thing that you think you're not supposed to say. Right, So, in all honesty, how do you feel that's what you need to say politely? Okay? So in all honesty, most people are like, Hey, I just want you to know I love you, and I realize that maybe I have not put as much effort into our sex life as I should have, and I know that I need to do better. But I just want to know. Would you be interested in, like learning more about sex with me? Because I've started following this page and I heard this and I didn't realize some of these things were even possible. I really want to try this, but I don't want you to judge me, and I don't want you to think I'm not satisfied with you. I just want to explore as much as I can with you while I can or can we do that? Like, are you open to that? Would you watch this video with me? I really love the way you give me Dick. I heard on this podcast that actually if we add this while you're doing that that it would probably even get even bigger. And I know the fact that we get even and I just I feel like, you know, like you got the sad shit.
Speaker 3: You have to finess the ego while you know you you though it's my I can say you're a finessina, I can tell.
Speaker 5: I can we cut that part out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like.
Speaker 3: Here, I was like, huh, yeah, yeah, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Watched them the links, let's talk to it together.
Speaker 5: Let I was like, I was like.
Speaker 3: Okay, But as I'm listening to I'm thinking of all the people that don't have this finesse.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 3: To write, we need to write it down and rehearse in the mirror, rewind.
Speaker 5: But it's not coming from an honest place. You have to be honest with yourself.
Speaker 2: First, and you absolutely that's me. Huh.
Speaker 5: Everybody wants to know. How do you tell somebody that you've actually never come like or that you've been faking it? You have to be honest. Yet again, I didn't lie with anything I said. I didn't lie, but I also did not hope the bear.
Speaker 3: The honesty also comes with I think admitting to yourself that like it's not you, because I think as women too, we will convince ourselves that, like he maybe maybe it's just I'm tripping, like maybe it's like you know, you start thinking like maybe my pussy's broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe my pussy's.
Speaker 3: Broken, and you have to come to the place where you're like, Nope, she's not broken.
Speaker 2: Niggad, we're just not communicating our day, can put it?
Speaker 5: I feel like we don't read the instructions on this pussy because guess what, there are no instructions anywhere. Nobody has given us pussy instructions. They just teach you how to not get an STD and not to get pregnant and complex pussies and ask for grand kids. That's all people, do you know what? Right? That's there are no instructions, So guess what. Some of it is our fault. The fault is that we don't know how to work our pussy. Is that your fault? No, yes, the fault is that you don't know how to work your pussy, But that.
Speaker 2: Alone not your fault.
Speaker 5: Right right now that you've heard this, I am charging up everybody to say, you know what, do I really know? Like, Okay, y'all ever had sex and then you think about like loving basketball, or think about them sex scenes you want suppost be watching and like, is this the type of sex they was having? Because I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've had that sex, though I've had some loving basketball ass sex for sure.
Speaker 5: Different, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 5: It takes for you to get that, to even realize, oh, I haven't had it. And if you if some women have only been with people that were not satisfying and they don't know that this isn't it? How could you even know that anything else exists if you've never experienced it. So, whoever is listening today, let's give a handclap for good mom's bad choices because you're giving they're giving you something right now, they're showing you the life. Do not be one of those people that are like, I don't need that, I don't need this, Okay, that's why I'm bibity boppity hopping around, happiest shit. This is why. This is why you're.
Speaker 7: This is why you're upset.
Speaker 5: This is what and I know everybody like says that relationships lives longer with better sex, And this is this. I promise you, if you can be honest about sex, every other conversation will get better. I'm not saying that you can have good sex in a bad relationship. I'm not telling you to do.
Speaker 1: That, but it runs out the good sex. You can have great sex in a trailb of relationship. But guess what will happen, Honey, That sex won't even feel good because the misery overcomes the pleasure. Every time I have been there, I have sat there, and I have like, fuck, this is not even good anymore. Your body will stop responding, and every time, every.
Speaker 5: Time, it will stop. But I will say this, the more that you can talk about sexuality, everything else doesn't seem as bad because I promise you talking about sex and the taboo this world has put on it to make us feel nasty. Nothing else in the world is like that. If you want to learn how to you know, pay taxes, if you want to learn how to I don't start a business. All of that is hard, But guess what you could talk about it Anywhere? Where are you gonna talk about sex where it's not gonna be misconstrued as you nasty or you married? You shouldn't be doing it. Hell, we watch what happened when WAP came out. Everybody was talking bad about them, and I'm like, shit, I got a nasty side too, like.
Speaker 2: And everybody likes it. All the niggas like it until you talk.
Speaker 1: About it, and then all of a sudden you're unworthy. You have to advocate for your pleasure. You have to advocate for your pleasure and for your fucking self. And the only way you could do that is by being super completely honest.
Speaker 2: And you know what I've learned, because I'm a whole lot of women.
Speaker 1: If they can't handle it, you ain't for me.
Speaker 2: It's fine, You're just not my nigga.
Speaker 5: If this is true, like I can't.
Speaker 1: I've had friends tell me, relaxed, don't be so honest, so early, calm down. Why so in three months they be like, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: If it's the truth, it's not going anywhere. You know what I'm saying, Like, if it's the truth, why not get it out the way now? And then also, the fact is a lot of people that are intimidated by nasty ass women are the men that can't get you. So now you're nasty because when you was, when you was in my DM asking for it, it was nasty. When I said no, then I was a nasty bitch. You know what, I take my nasty bitch ass on over there and suck somebody else did good bye? Like, look, I give myself more nuts you will ever be able to give me. So you can't talk to me like that, Like you can't. You can't even talk to me if you ain't made me come. You fucked did you? It don't count If I didn't come.
Speaker 7: I fucked you.
Speaker 2: I fucked you, so you believe that doesn't count if you didn't.
Speaker 5: Come, absolutely, I'm like, I don't fight. How many for I haven't even counted. But I will say this though, when having sex, I can always catch my net.
Speaker 7: But but I'm very.
Speaker 5: Clear who gave me the nut? It was me because I knew what to.
Speaker 2: Do, But because you knew that this wasn't gonna work, it wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I think that's where I've gotten it fucked up, is that I sometimes I don't I'm not clear, and that'll make me stay around for longer because I'm like, no.
Speaker 2: Like he made me come, right, like eventually it was eventually it was him?
Speaker 5: Right asked, how do you know if you never had an orgasm? If you had to ask you've never had one, and if I said, have you ever shipped yourself? You would know the answer.
Speaker 7: No, you just you know that's.
Speaker 3: How okay, Oh my gosh, okay, well we have some we have some people that wrote in and had some questions for you, So all right.
Speaker 2: That someone wants to know if you have any dick sucking tricks.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: My bag of tricks and pull them out. In fact, I do so.
Speaker 5: I teach a class called dick writing one on one and one of the main questions I always get her what are your dick writings or what are your dick sucking tips? And I just want to clarify this. It's gonna make me sound like a bitch, but I'm okay with that. I've already accepted it. I teach a one hour class on the topic because that's how long I need. If I gave you some tips, you would be sucking dick the same way you're doing now. It's half ass or piss poor. Need to take the entire class because I'm going to go so in depth about why what feels good, so that way you can always adjust depending on whatever type of dick you're sucking, whether it's curved or straight or short or long or whatever. If I don't teach you about why what feels good, you will only know how to suck one dick. And that's the deal though, that I keep you in class.
Speaker 7: And that's not thorough that's though.
Speaker 5: I'm a thorough ass bitch, and I will never try to put one hour of content into a five minute class. And I'm not going to do it. So I have a question.
Speaker 2: About dick sucking.
Speaker 3: It's not a test, but I'm just curious now that because I'm thinking about thoroughness.
Speaker 2: So is licking ass a part of the dick second class or is that not? Is that or is this specific to the dick, like only dick second.
Speaker 5: You need to dig seting. But I leave ass as an option. I let them know, Hey, if you foxed with it. Yeah, so I don't put an ass eating class on my Patreon, Like that was a fifteen minute class.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's a short class.
Speaker 2: I don't mind.
Speaker 7: I can hear that.
Speaker 5: That's short. I can get it.
Speaker 2: Drop the patreon.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is it? Oh, it's sexual essential. My patreon has all kind of shit on there, but it's on my Instagram page sexual.
Speaker 2: So we'll tag your Patreon in our details of this episode. People.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Instagram, it's in the link in the bio. All that stuff is there. But because I know how much kickback I get about it, I discuss it. But what I actually do in the class is teach you how to pleasure the area if you're not okay with eating ass, which I found is more popular because it's more people that I've met that are not.
Speaker 7: Willing to go down that carry ass road.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, okay, let me still give them this. Wow. So I actually do teach you how pleasure the prostate without actually having to put your tongue in this man's.
Speaker 3: Man boy, we need to have you on our after dark on Patreon. On Patreon Close Friend, we have a segment on Patreon called Close Friends after Dark where we have you know, our we have our very interesting introspective freaky guest song.
Speaker 5: Oh we should throat on there.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 5: I would teach you. Oh that sounds fun? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, look after that, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Like, yo, y'all gotta come to the classic. I'm gonna teach you why you should be doing what I'm teaching. I'm not just gonna tell you to do it.
Speaker 3: I want to right right, you know, I'm excited. No, I'm excited for your class on the fourth. Okay, we have this question, which I think actually is a really good question because I was this is something we were talking about before we started recording, and I have.
Speaker 2: I is she okay, she's still here, I'm here. Oh her video went out? Your video went out?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Oh, okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, how do you know or is it possible? How do you know or is it possible to be overstimulated from masturbation?
Speaker 5: Okay, So a toy will not desensitize you. I think that's the word that has been thrown around right, like, well, masturbating will masturbating with the toy desensitize you. It will not be sensitizing. But you can develop a preference. Okay. You ever seen a kid like when you give them everything, like all types of foods. Originally they're fine with it, but if you start only giving them one thing, that's all they're gonna want. So, you know how we were talking about, when you learn how to make yourself come, you just want to come in that way and that way only, and so mentally, that's where your mind is going to go. So was your pussy de sensitized. No, but you are developing a preference mentally on how you want, you know, on what you want your sexuality to be like. So if you use a toy that is jackhammer strong, you can't go up from there. And so this is about learning how to properly masturbate. I'm not even telling you can't use your jackhammer deal though, I'm not telling you that. I'm just thinking God, but I'm gonna say God, I'm gonna teach you how to do other things you cannot start Okay, Do I drink wine? Yeah, you don't start off with an eighty bottle of wine if you've never had wine before. You start with a twenty thirty dollars So you can appreciate the eighty dollars, right, And you have to know how to pair things up. If it's gonna be you and someone else that night, why would you use a toy that absolutely can nowhere near do anything that he can do. That's just not good matchup. If I have eighty dollars wine, I don't want grilled cheese tonight, Well sometimes I might, So that's not a good check. But you get what I'm saying. I don't want McDonald's with my eighty dollars one. It doesn't match. If it's a Chick fil a night, Let it be a Chick fil a night. But if we talking about steak and aud you cannot mix and match. So you need to pair your toys up properly so that way you get the reaction that you want. If you don't pair them up properly, your body is going to want something specific. It's not desensitized. You just don't want to overstimulate it one time and then try to go backwards.
Speaker 3: You know, I guess, I know, I don't know. I do use pretty strong toys. I'm like, I'm the jackhammer girl.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna teach you how to have such a strong neut Oh, I'm going to work wonders.
Speaker 3: So maybe I need to go I need to scale back. I need to go back to level one, because I'd be just going straight to level time. Be like, let's just get, let's just go, let's just get. We don't want to just get it over with no, no, no, no reason, no, no, I don't I don't master I trust it does take.
Speaker 2: I do take my time, but like it's a teasing thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, Okay, maybe I don't go straight to ten, but get there quickly, don't.
Speaker 7: I can't. I'm definitely shit.
Speaker 4: I came.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna show I'm gonna show you how to do that in the class. But one thing that everybody can do before that is take a pussy pause, give your pussy a second to breathe. If you feel like you've been using toys that are just hella hella strong, how do you know it's hell hella strong If your booty cheeks still vibraating when you turned it off, it was strong, the vibrations still go.
Speaker 3: Still feel My only concern is that I feel like I was able to reach like coming and squirting with my fingers before and now I can't. And that's where my concern comes from. Like with using toys, is that, like I recently tried, I didn't have it. I was I was traveling, I didn't have a toy, I didn't have ship, but I wanted to I wanted to come and so I didn't have my toys. So I was using my hands and I was like, this is not the fucking same.
Speaker 2: How the fuck? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I need a dick or I need the And then I was like, oh no, we got to go back to basics, baby, we gotta go back face.
Speaker 5: By washing dishes by hand and using a dishwasher, both will get it done. But it depends on how much time you have in patience, because.
Speaker 2: I wasn't being patient, I wasn't being paid.
Speaker 5: And it's scary. Honestly, our sexuality and us catching an orgasm is so scarce and rare in this world. After you figure out how to do it, you are so scared, and you treat it so gentle because you're like, yo, I know that orgasms are hard to come by. Most women don't get it. I need to make sure I can always do this right. But it's just anxiety because we have not learned how to properly always make the pussy come. After you know about your pussy and what to do with it and all that stuff, you won't be as nervous because if you know you have five minutes, you'll know, okay, I need to use my toy because.
Speaker 2: I don't have time.
Speaker 5: Versus, if you have five minutes and you try to use your fingers, you're going to be in your head the whole time because that it just may not have been enough time. We are not like you have to know when to do what, how to mix it together. But honestly, we have a lot of trauma around orgasms as women because we've never been able to have them, or it's always been our fault. Oh that worked on everybody else, I don't know what's wrong with you, Or we had so many failed attempts by ourselves trying to make ourselves come that anytime it doesn't go the way we are used to it come it happening, we get scared. I mean, think about it. Most people masturbate the exact same way all the time. They lay on their back, starfishing it, put their hand down the exact same way every time, every single time. Why because we are scared that if we do something different, what if we don't catch our nut? And frustrated we don't have.
Speaker 7: Living fear of the nut the nut, fear.
Speaker 2: Of the nut. Oh man, that's the episode tittle of the nut.
Speaker 3: May write that jown that down, here's the nut.
Speaker 5: You have a question in the chat oh it do.
Speaker 2: Oh oh?
Speaker 3: Are certain decks more compatible to certainaginas.
Speaker 5: I think that dicks that can take criticism.
Speaker 2: Our most compatible man. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know it's true because I've had sex with all different size dicks, and you could have told me that was the best sex of my life then like he was. It wasn't that big, it was, but he it was he was to do with it. Then I have another man who has a curved penis, and that's that that hits me in a way that I'm like, damn, like you can't, like, I don't know how you you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't my lip over here you said curved, salivating.
Speaker 3: And then I've had sex with, you know, a guy who doesn't have that, and I've had the most incredible sex of you know.
Speaker 2: So it's just I don't know. I think compatibility is it comes with factors.
Speaker 5: It definitely has factors. I also feel like people are always wondering how to make a dick work, and I will say, never push your body because some people can take the biggest dick in the world and it could be enjoyable and somebody else would be like, it really hurts, and they're trying to figure out how do I make it more comfortable. You can always gauge yourself, you know, just like your ear rings, like gauged, you know your whole and start and work up. But if it is uncomfortable, there are no magic pills for something that doesn't work for you, right right, You know that part. So that's the other side to the compatibility part. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: But Dick said, take credits.
Speaker 1: Well, I learned so much, so much, I can't wait for the fourth I'm like, Mark.
Speaker 5: Make sure that you guys remember to log in and make sure y'all don't have nothing scheduled that night, because.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we know the baby. Get your babysitters for sure, because I'm getting this done. Get the babysitters.
Speaker 3: And then when you log off, go practice, Okay, to break out, room to break out, to take the class. Here, I'm gonna be in my bedroom. She'll be in the living room.
Speaker 2: We'll be like, be right back, okay, Well be back in twenty five minutes.
Speaker 5: I feel like riding class, I'm gonna wears out. I'm like, we're on different sides of the country, but I could still put in work anywhere where I am.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, because I do get tired on top sometimes I'm like, I do have a couple of my tricks, you know, you know one foot.
Speaker 2: You know what in my last relationship.
Speaker 3: In my last relationship, I did so much top that I'm like, more than ever I've ever done. And like I think it really matters who it's with because it was like I could go forever.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I just figured out different positions that where I could rest but still be on. We're like, yeah, my legs were relaxed and I could still ride, and like I were so bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can be comfortable, you can do it all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your head and lean forward, the sitting up, even like laying across the body and just like just doing a little science and just literally you're laying there.
Speaker 2: Leg I get such a position one on one I need to bring up. I'm gonna show with.
Speaker 1: All my my, my my, you're on top of sting positions on topic. Paton, you need to join asap because we're doing a sex position series called rest writing.
Speaker 2: Eric will show you how to ride.
Speaker 3: It'll be I'll you know, you know what Samaya can do her class. Actually we need to team up. Okay, we're gonna do a workshop, somaya, I'm gonna we're gonna do sex position.
Speaker 2: Dick writing. I'm gonna do rest writing.
Speaker 5: To finis, to really finis. So I think I need something. I think that you guys should do a sex positions Patreon and use you guys like get an open space, pulling camera back and show.
Speaker 2: That's what we do. That's what we do, sex position. We have a segment called sex Positions.
Speaker 3: One on one re enact sex positions. And actually Orlando was one of was our first threesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's our first third person in our sex position segment.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, okay, threesome is Yeah, was fucking fucking was it good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, we're fully so, we're fully closed.
Speaker 2: It's instructional. It's literally to teach people how to do the position. One time we were launder, right.
Speaker 7: We didn't bring that back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we probably need to get sexier. We usually this were a regular sweat. We're gonna try harder.
Speaker 5: Just kind of made my nipples hard. That's nice.
Speaker 2: We'll send you a little link. We'll send you a little link. We'll show you the threesomes.
Speaker 5: Orlando's I'm in Orlando's close friends and I was like, yes, yes my reactions. I was like, but oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was I'm telling you guys friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if that was his close friends, I was like, yo, I wish I saw the other side of this.
Speaker 3: You guys, If you guys haven't joined our close friends, you got to join our what is it?
Speaker 9: Our?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: The five dollars tier, our five dollars year on Patreon gets you access to our close friends.
Speaker 2: And you will have to be disappointed. I'm really I don't y'all have joined. Y'all who have not joined Patreon are sleeping. Yeah, we don't do a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: We're over they're pranking, We're doing our close friends. There's lots of it's like everything but nudity.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know how we milk it so hard. It was just like there might have been nude.
Speaker 1: To be honestly, it was just every like so much.
Speaker 5: So people are not even getting the same content they were getting from creators because Instagram is like this.
Speaker 3: And especially now, I'm so off fucking Instagram. I'm so off of fucking Instagram.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Right now, mark my words, people, listeners, listen up. One day when I can get off Instagram. I'm getting the funk off and you're gonna have to pay for all the content because I'm done trying to censor myself. Instagram wants to censor all my ship and I'm an uncensored ass bitch and I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't live my life like that. We needed were their only fans. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Well, Patreon is basically our only fans.
Speaker 5: I feel I love only fans, But I feel like because I know I'm not gonna pop no pussy unclothed, I don't really want to get if I can only fans, I'm showing pussy. I just know that it's gonna be pussy power. But until until I'm able to do that, I feel like I could just do like you said, do everything except for that.
Speaker 3: Well, how about this, we have the best thing, the next best thing. Well, I think this is the perfect way to get into a little segment on our show that we call horries.
Speaker 4: Who Stories.
Speaker 2: By the way, that was our moanings. We recorded that personally. We probably need to read it. We probably need to do a crisper version of it. Little ghettos.
Speaker 5: Need to listen to them to test, you know, to make sure they're you know, giving the people what they want. You got to have my numbers, so they do it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I like to say, I love my job.
Speaker 2: You're so dramatic.
Speaker 5: Okay. So I was told about horis. Can I can I share two?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: For sure, thank god, more than one.
Speaker 5: Okay. So the first one is funny. So y'all know I do love to masturbate. So, because it's COVID, I've been taking staycations and stuff. So I went on a staycation at this beautiful hotel and I was having a fuck fest with myself. So I brought this toy. So this is the toy that I used, and it does this, so it fucks you. Okay, all right, So this is like called a Monroe thrusting something machine or some shit, and it sticks to like the wall and it fucks you. I thought I was going to be able to use this in the shower, but it wouldn't stick. So long story short, I ended up on the floor at the mini fridge and I stuck it to the mini fridge and I sucked myself on the floor on pillows and it was the quickest, biggest squirt of my life. And then I did it again, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, and it.
Speaker 2: Was wait, you put this on the mini fridge? Yes, oh wait, I didn't even hear that.
Speaker 1: I waited on the mini free I had stick to the floor. Oh you were on the floor and she the mini fridge. I can't just see her now on.
Speaker 5: So I had to scoop my ass. So I tried so many positions to get it to work another way, but I'm so sure. I had to scoop my ass to the mini fridge and then I turned it on and I was so close I couldn't even run from it. It was drilling my ass. I was like, whoa. I felt so bad. I had to wipe off the mini fridge fridge? What is that?
Speaker 2: Boy? First of all, what is that called? I?
Speaker 5: I need to get that off the monro thrusting something toys something thrusting machine or whatever?
Speaker 2: What do you stick it to you at home?
Speaker 5: Actually? I changed. I upgraded so because I love this like, I was so like, I girl, I felt like I didn't even need a man no more.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna know.
Speaker 5: That says a lot, because you can't you can't replace no fine ass man, you know. I upgraded and now I have the big machine so over there, hold on, uh see it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it's like it's like a fun machine, like that's the issues that.
Speaker 2: Is a Doc Johnson machine.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I loved that one that much that I invested in one of the fucking porn fuck machines. Girl. That was my kind of funny story about myself, right. But then I have a story about like my first orgy. So I went to Hito. I went to Moca Fest. Actually, Mocafest is at Heito, Jamaica. It's a clothing optional resort. And the first time was really dope. So the person that I was with was my partner at the time, and a woman asked me. She was like, are you guys here to play or you know what's up? And I was the one who was into it, and he was trying get out for the first time. So I knew I had to hook him up with someone first for me to be able to frolic and you know time. Yes, So she walked up to him and was cressing him and it's like you're you know, you're gorgeous. This is this She's like, you want to come up to the room and fuck me? And I was like, go ahead. So all of us, the people that we were with, were like, Okay, well we're gonna go. Like I didn't know everybody in the group, but all of us decided to go together. I knew some people. They invited some people, you know, so then to be a group of us, and we were like, we're gonna watch them have sex. So we went upstairs to watch them, and you know, we're all just kind of turned on. Next thing, you know, another couple jumps in, another person jumps in. Then there's a guy and he likes he has a fetish of like watching. He's a voyeur and he actually makes videos and edits them and gives them to the people who participate in whatever, and then he deletes it for himself. Oh wow, Like he deletes it, but he gives you your content. He records you and edits it, edit edits it, like in the same thirty minutes or so, you know, after everything is done, gives you a copy of your work.
Speaker 2: So you am fucking efficiency right.
Speaker 5: It was, but it was just it was sexy as shit. So all I know is at one set because I'm definitely a voyeur as well. But next thing, I know, I saw my guy like drilling this girl down and I'm like really filling her up, like she was a very petite woman. And then I was watching another couple have sex the next thing, you know, like I felt like she was like on the brink of orgasm. So I started sucking her toes. I was just like.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 5: So I'm sucking this woman's toes. I'm just like, yo, we gotta like really get her off. So she's sucking his dick, so I'm like, okay, I'm gonna have to like eat her pussy from the back, like this pussy's this lady's pussy is like drizzling on my forehead. Like and then by the time everybody was tired out, I had not got a chance to fuck the guy that I had went there with. So when everybody was kind of winding down, like, I saw his dick was still hard, and so I sat on it and you know, did the dick riding class and.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. That is a wonderful, beautiful story.
Speaker 1: So what was his takeaway after his first experience in the type of environment, Since you said that was his first time.
Speaker 5: He didn't stay with it, but he did enjoy it. He definitely had a great time.
Speaker 1: He'll never forget you.
Speaker 3: Open niggas up, like, yeah, it's gonna be hard to to the top five.
Speaker 5: It was. It was really amazing and I cannot wait to go back to heato.
Speaker 2: So when is it? Let me wreate this down.
Speaker 5: What did he Oh? I'll actually be teaching there this summer if we can get the world to.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would love to come. Honestly, when you said that part about he was feeling.
Speaker 1: Her when she was a very petite woman, you know, I just wanted on the record to say, you know.
Speaker 2: What they say about petiitue women? Okay, what did they can take that? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Look here, small women love really big dicks. I feel I feel they like they do that.
Speaker 2: How tall are you?
Speaker 5: I'm five to three, Okay, I'm really tall.
Speaker 2: Same same, I keep telling bitches, look I'm taller.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was good. It was just really good to watch, and it was just like even watching like I felt like an orgasm building up, like you know, how like you feel that you know, how like you feel hornish and you like, you know, if you touch your click you're gonna come like That's how I was feeling watching them. It was it was good, and by the end of it, it just it turned me on. I was like, Okay, you sucked her really great. You definitely deserve some pussy like I was proud.
Speaker 2: I was crazy with me.
Speaker 1: With me, there's something about honesty and transparency and like the exploration and the freedom and the non ownership that's like really gets a pussy weed.
Speaker 2: I think, well that and also you seem like, yeah, like I got a good one.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, like of course it didn't last, but moments or for moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the moment and he never needed it more than you did.
Speaker 5: Enjoy the moment, so those are mine.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for coming on. This was so fun, this was great. I'm so happy we did this. I feel like I have a lot to learn from you. I'm excited for your classes.
Speaker 5: You guys have definitely coming to class, and we're going to link up and give all of our subscribers on Patreon something special.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, exclusive resting while writing.
Speaker 5: Next week, like I thought you, I said I was gonna be teaching us how to dep throw.
Speaker 1: You already know you said it on records, so to tell tell.
Speaker 2: Our listeners where they can find you.
Speaker 5: All right, So you can find meet on Instagram at sexual Essentials, or you can find me on my website www dot sexual essentials one dot com. But if you go on Instagram, it'll kind of give you a overview of everything that I do if you watch the highlights, watch my stories. I posted my stories the most. But I have a link in my bio that has all my links there where you can find my Patreon register for the next set of classes. Classes are definitely coming. This is on the February fourth and fifth, right before Valentine's Day, and you can order a dildo from my store online, so that way you have something to practice on so we can be what thor row as fuck? Yeah I have. I'm gonna change your life, So come to class, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, make sure you check her out.
Speaker 3: And you know, speaking of Valentine's Day, we have our live show on February thirteenth. You guys, it's Ladies' Night. I'm so excited to give you to finally meet all of you guys, I guess virtually unfortunately because you know COVID. But this show is about to be lit lit lit. It's not your regular zoom call. And I know we keep saying that, but I'm just I'm trying to really let y'all know, like this is a real last shot.
Speaker 2: This is a production. It's a production, and you don't want to miss it. We'll be dreaming live from a studio in Los Angeles. Get dressed, put that put your fucking clothes on.
Speaker 3: Put that little hoochi ass dress you bought in twenty nineteen. They didn't get no shine in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Put that shit on. Put that heels on.
Speaker 3: Call your homies, get the bottle book, the babysitter, because we're about to turn up.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we need you there too.
Speaker 7: We need you there tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm in there. What do I need you? The Patreon? I need to go. You tell us where to get tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys can get tickets on our Instagram. It's on evet bright, but just click the link in our bio on Instagram and you can buy tickets. Make sure you I think there's a few vip bags left if you guys want a vip bag.
Speaker 2: We have some cool brands that we're going to ship out to you. But yeah, let's see you on February thirteen.
Speaker 1: Have you joined Patreon, where we offer even more juicy content.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all.
Speaker 3: We have secret episodes, secret segments, and some very personal blog posts that we don't share on the interwebs.
Speaker 2: So make sure you go check out our Patreon.
Speaker 3: That's patreon dot com, backslash, Good Moms, Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: Here's a little sneak peek.
Speaker 5: So yeah, like there are specific ins, like we went to Palm Springs with a bunch of people who are quote unquote in the lifestyle, but there wasn't a single orgy that happened all weekend.
Speaker 2: It's just not what.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the vibe of the weekend. It could have happened, but it didn't.
Speaker 6: You know, I have a corn team, and we're just a bunch of couples that are you know more are kind of open and somewhat non monogamous. But we're just friends. You know, like very rarely will there be like a hookup situation. You know, maybe it's like cool that the girls make out like for like a minute.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: If anything, it's just a really deep level of intimacy and trust with a group of people who are going through a similar life path. Where they're they're in the conversation about non monogamy as a lifestyle and