Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Dandy is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and she thinks that her fiance they've been together for three years, might be messing around. So we're going to see if he is. In a second, we try to catch him. But first, Sandy, I'm sorry that's going on. What's up? Why do you think that Dylan might be cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's We're getting married in a week, and he's acting really weird and distant, and it seems more than just the normal jitters of getting married. Like I'll try to kiss him and he's more shut off. We go out to dinner and he's kind of paranoid, really weird.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know if he's if he I'm kind of thinking maybe he's been with someone, because he's just not disconnected from me. And then like the paranoid Like when we go out, he's kind of kind of looking like those ups into anyone. He wants to stay it fine, he doesn't like to go out and I'll try to hold his hand and he's just very nervous and then he I just there's just something weird about it, and I ask, is everything okay? And then he just gets big answers break Yeah, I'm fine, No, I'm just yeah, I'm busy, what's work? And then we're getting married too, and then he gets just jumpy.
Speaker 3: So it feels like, clearly something is not fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, something's not fine, and we're getting married.
Speaker 1: In a week, right, Yeah, And does it feel more than just I don't know, maybe jitters leading up to the wedding, like second thoughts or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking he's having second thoughts. And we've been together like three years, okay, but you have to keep cheating though, I don't know, but the like the way we go out, it's like he's scared to run into someone.
Speaker 1: Oh does he have somebody money? Yeah, that is a specific look on somebody's face, like they're like kind of looking around. And weddings are expensive. Maybe you borrowed money from somebody who.
Speaker 3: I hope it's that and not that he's cheating, although that would be rough too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love him so much, and I just yes, we've been planning this wedding and I just to call it off. But more than that I love him and I want to go list then maybe not, Maybe I just have to call it off. And also you'll go in a room and shut the door and I'll open it. But he's on his phone texting. He's really like secretive about it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there is there anybody that you think it could be that he's cheating with, Like, is there a woman that's around that you're aware of.
Speaker 2: He did go out one night and he didn't come home until the morning. Oh he said he'd been drinking it to drive and Chris house and when he came home, it was just weird. And I know he's just like hung omar, tired, grumpy. But then like ever since that night, that's when all the weird behaviors it's been happening. So that's why I think he wasn't at his friend's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes it weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if he went out, came back in the morning and then it has been weird since. I mean, that would make you think something happened. Yeah, it sounds like something dead, especially for him to be paranoid. But we don't know if it's with another woman or if it's some other kind of weird thing, but something happened, all right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. To play song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every month, we choose one rewards member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, thank you, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play a song come Back, be your to Catch a Teeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Teater if you're just joining us, Sandy is on the phone and she's actually getting married in just a few days really, and she thinks that her fiance may be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards car remember at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Floria department, and we'll see if he sends them to his Beyonce, Sandy, or to somebody else. Before you do that, Sandy, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: So he went out one night and came home early in the morning. He said he was drinking that night and he didn't want to home home, so we stayed at his friend's Chris house, and then when he came home, he was just really acting rare. I don't if he was hungover. But then ever since that day, he's just been acting really strange, like he's on his phone but kind of hiding, like when he's texting, and then he weld go out to eat and he's like paranoid, like someone's going to see him. And it just seems more than normal dinner for a wedding. It's something happened, okay, and he's acting super stressed out and worked. I think it's going fine, So I don't know why he's stressed down. I know the wedding's coming up. It's just really weird.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to calling?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, Hey, this is horrible calling from as. I was looking for our Wars card. Remember named Dylan? Oh no, he is this not Dylan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know what this is?
Speaker 2: How Juble?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I guess you know what this is. It's to catch a cheater. So just jump to it. Your fiance Sandy is on the phone.
Speaker 4: You don't remember do you remember what Dylan that I called you guys and let you know the whole story of what happened that the other day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh okay, your girlfriend obviously listens to the show too, and send us an email and we're just doing the to catch a Cheater as it is now, produce re, can you grab me an audio clip of of when Dylan was on still don't don't hang up?
Speaker 1: Man? You obviously know that your fiance Sandy is on the phone. Never heard if you had the conversation you're supposed to have or not, But.
Speaker 4: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I guess I guess that would be a good time. So Sandy you're still there?
Speaker 2: Really, what's going on? You said you call him?
Speaker 1: You told them you did, so, Sandy, we've talked to Dylan before. I have a clip of it where it's gonna be on the next page. It's page two and then yellow.
Speaker 3: I'm really sorry Sandy.
Speaker 1: Here, Sandy Uhlen, you're going to have to have this conversation. So I'm going to play a clip of when you were on okay and for Sandy, and then you guys can talk about it. But the other day, Dylan called in and here's a clip of us talking to him. Sandy, there's just.
Speaker 6: Like one other thing that I didn't tell you, guys, and I don't want you guys think I'm like a bad person. It was just a weak moment, you know, be hooked up. I didn't think it was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Is that what picture?
Speaker 3: This is a totally different conversation now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: But what's even worse is that she told me that she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Wait, what was that that I just heard? Dylan.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Sandy. I wanted to tell you. I just I had a week moment, okay, Like I was scared about this wedding. I didn't know if I wanted to go through with it or not at first, and I wanted to go back and see my ex just the last time, just to see if I was making the right choice. And all I did was just go to dinner with her and that was it. And it didn't end like that, and I apologized. I felt horrible about it. I called the radio to tell them about it and ask advice. I haven't known how to approach you, and I definitely didn't struct her to get pregnant. I mean, it's an accident. So you're not.
Speaker 2: Sure about the wedding. Why did you propose to me? Start? How about Emma? Your ex Emma?
Speaker 4: It's Emma, And I'm sorry, like, I'm sure now I want to I want to get married. I love you, but like I didn't know. I mean, it's the big choice. I didn't. I wanted to make sure I was making the right choice.
Speaker 2: You should have noted when you proposed to me at that moment. Don't drag me through this. And so now now she's pregnant, I mean it service kids.
Speaker 4: I mean, I want to get a test and everything, but that's what she's telling me. I'm freaking out too. And to make it even worse, now she's saying that she's going to come crash her wedding and tell everyone there. I mean, I don't know what to do, Sandy, like I'm freaking out to a Sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, Killy per Son, the wedding is off, so you don't even have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: We have someone, Sorry, everybody, we do have someone on the phone that claims to be Emma. Stop it right now, claims to be Emma. It's line for.
Speaker 2: She knows where I engaged. I would, yes, definitely put her on the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, it might be not Emma. It could be one of our listeners messing around saying that there Emma. But Dylan, you recognize the voice, right, yeah for sure? Okay, I'm going to take the phone call. Then, Hello, Emma.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Emma.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, so is that her?
Speaker 1: Is that her?
Speaker 2: Dylan?
Speaker 4: That's her? And what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Call him?
Speaker 2: Hie?
Speaker 7: I feel so badly. I did not think I was going to blow up this way and what.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you didn't expect it to go this way when you stuck with my fiance.
Speaker 7: M No, no, no, everyone just stopped. But I need to explain what happened. I did not walk up with Dylan.
Speaker 1: Y No, I think he would know. Yeah, I mean I feel like Dylan would know.
Speaker 4: You told me that, dude?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you don't know if you did?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: Dylan?
Speaker 4: Well, I woke up the next morning and I was at her apartment, but like, and you told me that that happened. I mean, we had drinks and stuff. I don't really remember what exactly happened. That's why I was so shocked, because I never thought I would do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we were at dinner, and you know, we're having drinks and he's starting to get emotional because he feels bad that he's a dinner with me and he didn't tell his fiance that he sink to dinner with me. And then you know, he felt really badly en not being able to drive home because he's had too much to drink. And so I said, you know, you could just come back to my place and sleep on the couch. You'll be totally fine.
Speaker 3: So that's what he slept on the couch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I put him on the couch.
Speaker 4: Put him on the couch for the night.
Speaker 7: We never hooked up, and I just told him that we did hook up just to play a prank on him. I didn't think it would explode like this.
Speaker 3: What So you pranked him by saying that you hooked that that you're pregnant.
Speaker 7: I'm very happy I run together, but him and I are completely over the relationship. That dinner was just like a closure, like onto the next chapters of our lives. In fact, my boyfriend is the one who helped me get Dylan on the couch.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend in on the prank about you being pregnant with his baby.
Speaker 7: He thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you're on that. Oh my gosh, freaking out. I've been thinking that my way is gonna get canceled. I've been like so worried about this, but we didn't even hook up and you're not pregnant, Like this is crazy.
Speaker 7: No, Ill, I know it wasn't ill.
Speaker 1: But now, Okay, Sandy, Yes, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I mean, Sandy, are you hearing this?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so relieved that nothing happened. But Dylan, we've.
Speaker 4: Got to talk, yes, like go to dinner.
Speaker 2: With your ex because you think that maybe we're thought you're not sure of us.
Speaker 4: I agree, I'm sorry, like you're.
Speaker 2: Not having a baby.
Speaker 4: I'm Sandy, Like, I'll talk to you about any anything, you know. I'm just glad that we didn't end up hooking up. Like, I'm just so glad about that.
Speaker 7: You the jewble shows to catch a cheater