Speaker 1: Welcome back to how Rude Tan Rito's. I'm Andrea Barber and I am Jody Sweeten, and today we have another minisode for you, a mini episode where we answer a fan question. And I am super excited about this question. It's a good one, Yes.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a really good one.
Speaker 3: I love these little minisodes that we're starting to do too, because it's you know, it's hard to fit everything in. We've got so much in each episode that I like doing these little ones.
Speaker 1: So this is great.
Speaker 3: So who is our question from today? Our question is from Addie in Duluth, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: All Right, hi Addie, Hi Addie.
Speaker 3: Addie said, in looking at your social media, it seems like you had so much fun at Nineties Con.
Speaker 1: Who were you excited to see?
Speaker 3: What was it like meeting fans and what is the best part of these kinds of events?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, weird. I mean we're fresh off nineties Con. So this is a.
Speaker 3: Yes, versh off nineties Con. We This was our second one together. Actually we did the first one we did in Connecticut about what six or seven months ago, and then this was the second one in Tampa yep, yep, And it was I mean, I have such a good time at these things.
Speaker 1: It's great. I mean, it's so much fun. Just being with the cast, the full house cast is fun. But then we get to be with all the other nineties stars that we haven't seen in so long.
Speaker 3: I know, it's like a big weird class reunion. Yeah, but I feel like we need to tell the story like of us. Well, there's a few airport stories that we need to tell. But first of all, we get to the airport, okay, and I am I get there early. I'm like, look whatever, looking around and up you walk with your Bob Saget sweatshirt on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just low profile. No one is paying just no one's gonna pay attention to that. Well, it's next to each other.
Speaker 2: I know it is.
Speaker 3: Well, it's always been. It's always been your tradition. You have always worn and you and you had the full House or the fuller House uh backpack.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was marched out. I just you're right, I was merched up.
Speaker 3: You are the person who when they create swag, you are the one that they're thinking of.
Speaker 1: You're right, would Andrea Barber use well? And I didn't put that together You're right until just now. But well, the Bob Sag is just hilarious. I was like, way to be low profile, No, well, I have to wear the Bob Saggat. I've worn it for every flight to or from Candy's con and it's just like my little tribute to him. It's a way to keep him with us, even though he's not with us.
Speaker 2: I have no problem.
Speaker 3: I just I love it because you always will be rocking some sort of full house, fuller house like.
Speaker 2: Gear, something from some previous season. I love it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the most random thing we got to kind of skip to the end for this, but the most random interaction that we had because of that sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, please okaet away, my friend. So this was Yeah, this was after our flight home after Nineties Cons. Right, we flew back to Lax and we were walking through just me and a.
Speaker 3: B by the way, because everyone else was was flying to different places or staying in Florida, and so Aby and I were a travel duo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just Jody and me walking through Lax terminal. And we walked by this man who's wearing the exact same sweats Bob Saggat sweatshirt, Boss Sag sweatshirt. And we look and I was kind of afraid because, you know, when we arrived, when we arrived at ninety in Florida, in the Tampa airport, we got kind of bombarded by fans who had been waiting.
Speaker 2: There's always the autograph people.
Speaker 1: There's the autograph people, and like some of them are fans, but some of them are not. They're just like autograph hounds. Who are They just want to sell a right. It's not like they could ever pick you out of a crowd, right. So I was worried that this guy was another one of those autograph hounds who had been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Him, because we had come out of the gate area, like we were in just the terminal, like by the baggage claim or whatever, So we could have been just some you know, random person didn't need a.
Speaker 2: Ticket to be there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, And so I looked at him and he looked at me, and we kind of pointed at each other. And the first thing I said was did you know we were going to be here?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: It was rid of a consume. I was on edge. Did you know we were going to be here?
Speaker 2: And he was like what what?
Speaker 1: Like because he I don't even know had he registered yet?
Speaker 2: No, it was us.
Speaker 1: Well, he was like putting it together and then why are you worrying about my shirt? Right? He didn't he wasn't he wasn't an autograph hound. He didn't know we were going to be there. He didn't know about nineties Con.
Speaker 3: He just happened to wear his Bob Saggat shirt too, and and so I took a picture of it. It was a great moment. It was he was This guy was like out of it. He was like, oh, I can't even believe that this happened. I just happened to wear this shirt and I run into two people from from Full.
Speaker 1: House and what are the odds? What are the odds? And I felt bad. I sort of was like attacking him, like what what do you No?
Speaker 3: No, no, you know that was the best thing you could He's gonna be like, oh my god, it was so great, like Andy or Andrea Barber accosted me. I didn't even know it was hurt first, and then we're wearing the same shirt. Yeah, it's it was a great story.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you took that picture, and I sent it to Canvas right away. I was like, Candace, You're never gonna believe what happened because she designed that sweatshirt, the Bob's that particular Bob Saggat sweatshirt. You know what I.
Speaker 3: Feel like too, is like it was Bob saying, Hi, oh yeah, he's you know, it's those little things you look for.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm everywhere you look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everywhere you look all such as Bob is everywhere. And I loved it, really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was That was an awesome sort of moment that had to do with the.
Speaker 1: Bob Zaggots weetshirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the rest of Nineties Con is so much fun. It's overwhelming, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's there's a lot, there's a lot happening all at once. Yeah, it's a little overwhelming. There's like forty thousand people that showed up to this nineties con, which is very impressible.
Speaker 3: Over over the whole weekend, yes, right, so not an Monday, but over the Friday through Sunday.
Speaker 1: Right, there were forty thousand people. And this is a convention where you come and you meet all your night your favorite stars from the nineties. They had nine o two and Oh Boy Meets World. They had some of the Boundary Boys, Backstreet Boys, which.
Speaker 3: We were in Florida, very heavy, heavy boy band country. That's they actually grow them there, they grow they bands.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, Family Matters was there.
Speaker 1: Family Matters was the Family Matters was there. And there was a bunch of people from Sabrina. Uh huh and uh gosh, who else was there? I'm trying to I'm trying to remember. Those are the ones that I was most excited to see. Wait, but mister Feenie was there. Oh I have which we talked about all time, is the good is a gun legend legend? Well, okay, let's explain who mister Feenie is in case people don't know. I mean, I think everyone knows who mister Feenie is, but let's explain well.
Speaker 2: That we can't assume.
Speaker 3: Okay, mister Feenie was the teacher on Boy Meets World. He was like the wise sage that always said something brilliant to the you know kids at the end.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was great. William Daniels is his real William Daniels.
Speaker 2: We call him also the voice of kit writer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. I didn't know that. And most importantly, he's ninety years old.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not the point. The point is that he's had a wonderful career. But he is ninety six rolling up in his scooter signing autographs. People are wearing T shirts with his face on it, like they are so excited to see him.
Speaker 1: He is a damn rock star. Like became exhausted to be the end of Yes, these cons are exhausting. It's eight hours of like small chat and signing autographs and it's great, but it is taxing for us and for the fans. But yeah, we're in our forties and we're I'm tired at that end of these days.
Speaker 3: Amazing, but fans get so excited. And you know what I love to see now is like people are starting to really get into the whole costume portion of.
Speaker 2: The nineties con thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where like they'll show up dressed is you Or they're show up dressed is Rkle or they like they get in like full costume like at any other convention.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: What was did you see any great Kimmy Gibblers in your line?
Speaker 1: Oh? Always the Kimmy Gibblers. They showed up. They had the scar the bacon and egg scarves, their Gibbler style shirts. I mean, it's so cute. The kids are so cute. Mostly some adults that wear these things too, But it's great and it makes me so happy every time I see a bacon and egg scarf with a Gibbler style shirt.
Speaker 3: Well, he took quite an amazing photo with your bacon and egg scarves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I posted that.
Speaker 2: I think we're posting it.
Speaker 1: I might have posted it in a in a carousel, but yeah, let's post it on How Rude, How Rude podcast.
Speaker 3: I think you just posted the nice one though, did you know where I'm standing behind you?
Speaker 1: I didn't post them perhaps inappropriate one, but hey, we're gonna post it anyway.
Speaker 2: We're gonna post it.
Speaker 1: It's not inappropriate. It was just a funny. It was a funny placement.
Speaker 3: Of the egg yolks, that's all. And I fashioned it. I fashioned it into a lovely halter top for you. And it's a And there was a ridiculous picture that was taken while we were doing it, so we will make sure and post that behind the scenes idiocy on on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always got to watch out. But Jeff Franklin also came with us.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was his first con. He was and I probably is last. I probably He's probably like I don't. He was joking the whole time.
Speaker 2: He knew.
Speaker 1: He was like, no one's gonna know who I am, and we're like, people know who you are. Knew people showed up.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Definitely he did have He did have a line. It wasn't as long as everybody else's, but he did have people that were waiting for him. But by the end of the con, you know, they're like, there was no there were no people in his line. I think everyone had.
Speaker 3: You know what was so cute because like Jeff was next to me on on the left side, and I would just catch him sitting there and like watching my line and watching all the you know, daves and yours and camsl lines like down the thing because he was kind of at one end of us and it was like he was sitting there watching it like a proud dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It really like you I could feel him like glowing off of it, just like at the joy of getting to be there with us, at like look what I created, and like look at like how amazing these fans are, and like the interactions that happened.
Speaker 2: It just it was.
Speaker 1: It was cute.
Speaker 3: I would like I would catch him out of the corner of my eye and he was just beaming like a like a proud dad.
Speaker 1: You know. He wouldn't recital. Yeah, he was. He It was so great. The whole weekend and towards the end, he would come visit us at our tables because he had nothing to do. His line was done, right, so he'd come by and he won chat and I'm like, Hi, Jeff, but I can't chat because I'm chatting with right Hi. At one point, like the last the last couple of hours of the con on the Sunday night, he grabbed his banner and he just moved it over to Canvas's booth and just sat there and signed autographs for people waiting for He was like, give me something to do, give me somebody.
Speaker 2: I just need something to do. It was great.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: He came to the last He came to the first Nineties Con in Connecticut, but he did not have a table. He was just there visiting us, right, And there were a couple of dinners.
Speaker 2: I did not go. I was just out of it and.
Speaker 1: Exhausted, totally understandable.
Speaker 3: I would by the time I got back to the hotel, I was like, I don't want to do anything except except I did order some amazing key lime pie and eat it in a giant bathtub at the end of the first day, which was really exactly what I needed.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it. To do it, It's always a delicate balance because you want to go out to dinner with your castmates and catch up and see them, but you also need to reserve your energy right for the next day and get a good night sleep. So for me, I went out. I went out two nights with the cast, but then that that Saturday night we all stay in. None of us went out yea, yeah, yeah everywhere, Like I just doing it. So we all just ordered room service and stayed in our rooms and went to better early. So I think that's a good balance. I might do that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was happily eating room service and like in bed by nine pm because I really am an old lady. Now, I think our dinner reservations were like eight pm. I was like, oh, my guy, can't.
Speaker 2: Do this so late. The indigestion.
Speaker 1: I'm a five pm dinner eater. Like I love special come on, let's just get it done. Give me the food at five pm and go to bed. I want to be in bed by eight o'clock, not starting my meal at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Did you happen to get any cool gift or things from fans that came that came through your line. I have a few, like really extra special fan stories.
Speaker 1: Oh oh good, Yes, that's such a good question. I got so many friendship bracelets. I think that's the trend now. Yes, that war swift the new thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, new thing.
Speaker 1: And they all had like our catchphrases like how rude or old tanneritos or actually I kept all.
Speaker 3: Of mine and I have them over there on the on the full house house. There's like a little lego tree in the front, and I just kind of wrapped them around the front there.
Speaker 1: So you know what I did get? You just reminded me and I wish I had it on me right now. It's in the other room. But somebody, somebody gave me like a silver bracelet engraved with a turtle, and it's it's a reference to our podcast episode of Bubba Oh my God, when I lost my own person.
Speaker 3: We're already getting we're already getting gifts about.
Speaker 1: Gifts regarding that's it.
Speaker 2: We've made it. I'm amazed.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it, Like, wow, it was a nice gift.
Speaker 1: I was so appreciative. It was so.
Speaker 3: Does it have some sort of a tracking device on it that connects with your turtles so that if you should lose your turtle again you can find it with that.
Speaker 1: Like low jacket for turtle turtle. Yeah, yeah, no, I'm sure. I'm sure it has that device in it. I'm gonna put it around my turtles neck and you can just wear that as he walks in perfect. Perfect. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of friendship bracelets. I had one fan make me a really cute because I love slots. Oh yeah, that's you know how there was a slot in my living room once. But yeah, anyway, a birthday birthday, not like.
Speaker 1: I just found it in there. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I'll tell that story some other time, but just know that I love slots. They're amazing. And she made me a really cute little like wood and glass, like smoked little water bottle that has a picture of a slots. It's just a girl who loves sloths and like had my name on it and it was it was super cute and one fan got how rude tattooed on her side.
Speaker 1: Wow, I heard about this but.
Speaker 3: In my writing, in my writing, so wait to explain how you did this?
Speaker 1: Did you actually sign her skin or did you sign a piece of.
Speaker 2: I wrote it on.
Speaker 3: I signed it on a piece of paper because then they can just like they can transfer in and transfer it right, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: But I everyone said it looked like how food because of the way I write my rs, which is like sort of I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, it's like a curly Yeah, signature has always been like that too, that's just yeah.
Speaker 3: But the the r I guess they said look like food, but it's definitely how rude. And she because they were doing tattoos, that's a convention, what place, and it was her first tattoo, and I was like, do it, let's go for it. And she was the sweetest. She came through my line like a couple of times over the like two or three times over the weekend, a couple of times in one day, like she was great, super fan, really lovely. So shout out to the how rude tattoo. I did post a picture of it that's so but yeah, that was that was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: That is so so sweet. The fans are so generous and so thoughtful, and we love all of you guys. Thank you so much for such wonderful thoughtfulness.
Speaker 3: We have the best, the best time, and backstage is just it's we got to talk like a fever dream of the nineties. It's like it's like you walked back into like everything on your nineteen nineties posters coming to life in one room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's a big green sea was there well too?
Speaker 3: Of the three of TLC, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it and.
Speaker 1: The nine two and cast. I was most excited to see them, and I didn't talk to them because I'm too scared. I'm too like too shy to talk to the nine. Actually, no, that's the real car Terriss was sitting right.
Speaker 3: She's so also our former SAG president. Oh so she was very yeah, a lot of very knowledgeable.
Speaker 1: That's right. I did talk to Tory Spelling in the makeup chair because we were getting touch ups in the makeup chairs, so had just a very brief conversation with her. But I love watching It's such a fun place to people watch and just watch the cast members interact with each other and you're like, oh, who're along? Who doesn't get along? You know, everybody's getting along.
Speaker 3: The Charmed cast was there, well, two of the three and plus a couple other people, but they were there. Melissa Joan Hart, who else, Matt Matt Lawrence, Matthew Lawrence right from Sabrina.
Speaker 1: Melissa was there. Yeah, it was like.
Speaker 2: It was really fun.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Melissa Joan Hart at I think at the lunch break.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're starting to catch up and cafeteria of the nineties Start High school that we were at.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's the right. Yeah, the green room is really just a one big cafeteria, right, And so I'm talking catching up with her, and all of a sudden, I hear this excuse me. But we're both in the middle of this our conversation, so we didn't pay attention. And then it gets really loud, excuse me, and we turn around. It's mister Feenie. Mister Feenie has yelled. He's yelled at me, and I was like, what did you do? I was in his way. He had his plate of lunch and he was on a scooter and I was I was blocking his path to the table, and I felt so bad. Yeah, when mister Feenie yells at you, that means you've done something wrong. So I was like, I am so sorry. And I was also really honored in a weird way that he was talking to me. So I moved, I got the heck out of there, and I was like, I am so sorry.
Speaker 2: He was also president of SAG as well.
Speaker 1: Was he really out?
Speaker 3: I learned, yeah, he was also president of Like this man, this man is so not only did you pause off a ninety six year old man also former president of ZAG?
Speaker 1: A great job?
Speaker 2: Maybe a great job?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm just kidding. I didn't know what was in his way? Did you move? I knew I got out of the way. I moved a chair out of the way. I was just like, sir, I am so sorry. And then I couldn't look at him for the rest of the connoring mister Feeney. I felt bad. I felt bad. I felt bad. I felt I feel bad.
Speaker 3: Our panel was really fun. We did a panel with a lovely moderator from People magazine. She did a brand She was great because you know, with the strike that we couldn't answer a lot of particular a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 1: Really we got to sit, but it was fun.
Speaker 3: We got to sit and talk about kind of our relationships and what it's been like after and you know, men moments were proud of and think, yeah, memories, things like that.
Speaker 2: That was and I think that's kind of what people wanted to hear anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. I think so too. It's so fun. It's a big Dave learned more sign language. Dave is he's such a nut. So last at the Last Night and Con, he kept saying the word fart because he's Dave Koya and that's his favorite word he finds and there's yeah, there's a sign language interpreter who's who's doing sign language up there on the stage, and so she kept having to do the sign for fart and we were like, what is he gonna do this? He wanted to learn it this year, like Dave, Dave, So what does he do? What word did he use this time? Poop? Poop poop? Yeah, So he taught an audience of what a thousand people or I don't know, how about yeah, about a thousand people. So everyone now knows how to sign the word poop. And fart. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well thanks Dave for that. So great man, so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, it.
Speaker 1: Was so great.
Speaker 3: But I there was some really sweet fans that came through. There was a family that came that flew in from Peru. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, And the little.
Speaker 3: Girl said, steph was she was so excited to meet Stephanie. And I was like, I like, I was like, would should I like sing?
Speaker 2: And Dave, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like you came all the way from Peru for this, Like let me make it worth your wild you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I it was really just really fun and special and like seeing what full House has meant to people through the years was wonderful, and you know, getting to spend time with everybody and have fun and goove around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what my favorite part about these nineties cons are is all the fans that come through my line and tell me that Kimmy Gibbler was their role model as a teenager, which blows my mind because I was never like proud to play Kimmy Gibbler. I was kind of, well, you were like, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing. Everything existing is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: As a teenager, and so I never thought of myself as a role model as a teenager. But now that we've all aged thirty some years, they come through my line and they say, thank you for teaching me that it's okay to be weird and it's okay to be different. And so these are people that felt like outcasts growing up, which is so relatable. And yeah, there weren't many characters on TV at the time that were like weird outcasts that were also role models. And Kimmy was that she was so proud of herself. She owned it. Yeah, you know, she was weird and proud and loud, and she.
Speaker 3: Wasn't entirely, entirely unrelatable to you know what I mean. Like, she wasn't like like the other characters that maybe were so extreme that you were like, oh yeah, why right, right, right, Yeah, No, she was just Kimmy.
Speaker 2: She just was who she was.
Speaker 3: And and I've always loved that about you. So I'm so glad that, like.
Speaker 1: It's very validating for me personally to hear it, right, you got it, and to feel like you survived all the torture. It's okay, it's okay to be different and to be a little feat and just own it and love yourself. Like that's the biggest lesson is to love yourself for sure. It's just for sure. It gives me such warm fuzzies. I love it. I love it. Yeah, I I really.
Speaker 3: I try and have, you know, a special moment with each person that comes through the line, because it really is such an honor.
Speaker 1: To like have people show up to meet you. Like it still blows me away.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I wow, I'm just it's such a huge compliment and I don't take it lightly. You know that these people are coming to travel and coming to see us and stuff, and it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like it's I have a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Come through my line and saying, like to talk about what your character meant or you know, sharing certain stories of my life, you know, writing my book. Things like that that people talk about. Are We got so many awesome uh like reviews of the podcast in person.
Speaker 2: People were loving it and.
Speaker 1: Correction they they they brought yeah, they brought receipts and like they did evidence of the things like can we talk about this just for a second about all the things, yes, please do what what was that?
Speaker 3: What was one of the things that what was one of the things we got wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, one of them, I guess. Okay, So there was an episode where he's playing the piano organ in the living room and I said, I'm like, I don't remember this, or like, is this a piano is in an organ? I don't know, I've never I don't remember this right, And so someone came through my line and said, don't you remember that Kimmy plays that organ in seven in season seven or eight because Danny breaks up with Vicky, and so I start playing breaking up is hard to do and singing, and I'm like, yeah, I have I have no recollection of ever playing the piano. So huh. So me saying, you know what this is, No, I've actually played that that organ before. So all right, well there, thank you for that fact from thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: For thank you correction corner.
Speaker 3: And I found out somebody said, because you know, I was like, well, we never call him uncle Joey, like that wasn't the thing. Other like fans called it uncle joe whatever. Apparently, in like the second or third episode, Jesse hands Michelle to Joey when he's in the shower with that ridiculous outfit on it and says, here, go to your uncle Joey. Oh and I've never I was like, that's that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you're like him and that doesn't right.
Speaker 3: And then right second episode in and I didn't even pay attention. But yeah, so there were a couple there were a couple of things. Trying to think of any others.
Speaker 1: Well, we got the year wrong. Apparently it's been thirty six years since full health. We're not thirty seven. You know, math is hard. Math is I was an English major. I don't. I don't do numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: That's nice, too hard.
Speaker 3: But I always say it was like thirty six years and is it premiered?
Speaker 2: But wasn't it?
Speaker 3: It was like a while, like a year or before that that we were all together shooting. So I feel like, yeah, I round up?
Speaker 1: We can. We can fudge that. Yeah, you can totally un right, round up.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I love the corrections. Please keep sending in corrections or commenting on our Instagram please, because I love correction You guys know no more than us and Jody and I are clearly the ones that need this rewatch podcast more than anyone else.
Speaker 3: Rewatch Just watch podcast, Watch let's just watch this, you know, like re implies, I've done it before, So yeah, this is like brand new territory for him.
Speaker 1: I love that people are people are.
Speaker 3: So committed and so involved and and yeah, I'm having fun with our little theories and stuff. So the next nineties Con that we do, I'll be interested to hear what people what people think. By the way, at nineties Con, did you know that first? I think it was the first night or maybe Friday. It was like either Friday or Saturday night, I can't remember. Like Nick Carter apparently did a concert and everyone said it was amazing.
Speaker 1: He did all these covers.
Speaker 3: He did like slowed down versions of a couple like more upbeat songs that kind of like rearranged them, and like.
Speaker 1: Some people were like it was a really great concert.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I mean I was probably busy eating you know, Keli Behine the top.
Speaker 1: But yeah we were we were asleep probably, but good. Yeah, good for him for having the energy to do a full day of a con and then a concert.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know what.
Speaker 3: And I was talking to uh Joey Fatone and he I was like, how are He was like, I'm so tired. I guess he had come from like a concert, was up till three in the morning, flew to the con.
Speaker 2: Did the con all.
Speaker 3: Day Friday, like he Yeah, it was he had read quite a crazy, hectic schedule. But we all had so much fun there. I I really love it and that's for entertainment. Did such a great job.
Speaker 1: They did really quickly. That you mentioned these boy banters, which reminds me of when we were at Lax and the Bag claim. Howie from Backstreet Boys came over to us and introduced himself. But I love how he introduced himself because he said, Hi, I don't think we've met. I'm Howie from Backstreet Boys. And he said it so casually, like as if he were saying, Hi, I'm Howie from State Farm.
Speaker 2: Like so funny.
Speaker 3: But you know what he did because I was he's so sweet and lovely, so like, I am not a boy band person, right, and I'm right, and I like, I just I wouldn't have I wouldn't have realized it was him.
Speaker 1: It was. He was very gracious because you yeah, a lot of celebrities just assume, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I do that all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Hi, I am Joe, you know, from the thing and that you know, you don't every want to assume, like, Hi, you.
Speaker 1: Must know who I am, right right, He's one of the nicest celebrities I've ever met, so down to earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, very sweet.
Speaker 3: I fifteen year old Bee was thrilled because Chili from TLC came over and gave me a hug. She's actually, you know, she's dating Matt Lawrence, who I'm good friends with. We've done a show, a couple of shows together. But anyway, she came over and like gave me back hug, and literally fifteen year old me was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of the thing too, is like some of this ninety stuff it was, you know, that was I was a teenager then, so like, some of this is very much it's it really.
Speaker 1: Is bringing back my my childhood. Yeah, we're friends with a lot of these people, but we're also legitimately fans of them as well. So yeah, we fangirl as well, just like all of you guys.
Speaker 2: We fangirl. We some of us get yelled at by mister Feenie.
Speaker 1: Hey you know, yeah, Lyn And until you yelled at by mister Feenie.
Speaker 2: I broke the bathroom handle.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Jody Sweeten, like, what what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I'm coming out of the bathroom, and Andrey of course is standing there. I comes out of the bathroom. I opened the door and it's like a single stall bathroom. I opened the door and the handle on the inside just flies off right, and I'm like, oh no. So I'm thinking, well, I've got to take this to somebody because they need to put a sign on the door, because if someone goes in there, they're not gonna be able.
Speaker 1: To get out. No, they'll be locked in there without a phone or anything.
Speaker 3: And someone had had already gone in in the time it took me to find someone to put in the sign, and so luckily when they went back there were someone was knocking on the door from the inside and it's like.
Speaker 1: Let me out, o, Tody, Yes, this is that's that's what I did.
Speaker 2: I break things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's not your foot, it's a bathroom. So I get not like that. It's a handle. Jesus, I got a reputation.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Well, nineties Con was so much fun. I'm sure we'll be doing more. But in the meantime, thank you everyone for listening to the podcast and letting.
Speaker 1: Us share these crazy stories.
Speaker 3: So make sure you subscribe so you know when new ones are coming out. Make sure you follow us on Instagram at Howard Podcast. You can send us some emails at Howard podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: We love to hear your comments.
Speaker 3: What you guys love, what you guys want to hear more of correction corner, all of that. Please love it, keep your suggestions coming, yes, and also keeps giving us questions because this was a fans question from Addie in Duluth, Minnesota, who asked us about nineties con.
Speaker 1: So, Yes, great question, Thank you Addie.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it and love it, love it and long live the nineties. Yes, and mister Feenie Yes. Bye