Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, we are getting really close to election day and the issue that Democrats don't want to talk about is what has happened with the lack of border security, really with wide open borders, whether it's people on the terraces watch lists coming across, whether it's criminals coming across that have been convicted of heinous crimes. But we now have another example in Texas and it's horrifying.
Speaker 3: Well it is. It happened in Dallas, Texas, where a woman was terrified by four Venezuelan illegal immigrants who broke into their home. They beat her, they pistol whipped her. It is a horrifying story and it is an example of what is unfolding every single day as a result of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris's open borders, we're also seeing we're seeing child rapists being released illegal immigrants, and the human cost of illegal immigration becomes more and more real every day. We're going to break that down on the show. We're also going to talk about Kamala Harris's disastrous series of media interviews. She's decided apparently that Joe Biden's basement wasn't working out for and so she went on sixty minutes, she went on the view, and I think train wreck does not even begin to capture how badly it went. We're going to break that down for you as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a train wreck, and we've got the audio clips. Even as they tried to fix the interview to make a look better on sixty minutes, they still didn't accomplish that.
Speaker 1: That's coming back to bite her as well.
Speaker 2: And we're going to play that original audio for you compared to their edits coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you real quick about Chalk.
Speaker 2: If you're a guy and you feel like you've lost that edge, you're not alone. The problem is men, says toss from levels are off a clip historically at an all time low. By the way, that's exactly what liberals, the elite they want, they want and docile underclass. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk Choq are here to help real American men take back their right to proudly maximize their masculinity by boosting testosterone levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Now, I started taking Chalk mal vitally stack a little over a year ago. I wanted to get back in shape. I wanted to lose weight. I wanted to not just you know, always feel fatigued or tired. And if you're sick and tired of feeling tired and sitting on the couch, then you got to check out what Chalk can do for you. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are critically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. And it's helped me lose now over seventy pounds in the last year. So use the promo code Ben and you're going to get a massive discount on any subscription for life. All you got to do is go to chalkthchoq dot com, use the code Ben for life time savings on any subscription limited time offer. Subscriptions are canceiable at any time and booshirt testostrom wib was up to twenty percent over ninety days that choq dot com promo code Ben, and you'll save right now big on your first order and well forever. Actually all right, Sata, I want to play this clip for people, and I hope that this is one of those clips that people will share on social media. This is exactly why we do this podcast to give people this information. And this alleged migrant gang has been arrested after a swat standoff, and we find out about the heinous crimes that were committed by them against this woman in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Listen to the details run down this story Brook. Once you find.
Speaker 4: Out Bill, the details in this case, let me tell you, are just horrifying. This woman says she was held at gunpoint inside of her own home by these four guys. She says they tied her up, they threatened to cut her fingers off and beat her with a pistol. We now know that these four men who are charged are legal migrants from Venezuela. This woman lives alone, She's in her fifties, just pulled in her garage in the upscale Briarwood neighborhood of Dallas. Polise say the four suspects approached her, forced her inside at gunpoint, or ransacked her home, stole money and jewelry. According to police records, the suspects only spoke Spanish and communicated through Google Translate. Luckily, police say she was not hurt. When they left, she managed to free herself, ran to a neighbor's home and called nine to one one. Police matched a fingerprint to one of the suspects, Manuel Hernandez. Hernandez, who named the others involved. All four charged with aggravated robbery and have ICE detainers. Ice tells Fox News that all four are from Venezuela, and according to records, Hernandez told investigators they're involved in a criminal streaking. Now, Ice would only give me the immigration history of Manuel Hernandez, and it's worth noting because in March legally entered the US from El Paso, and he has been arrested at least twice before this. Just months after illegally coming into the US, he pled guilty to a d WI. Despite the conviction, he was released right back into the US.
Speaker 5: It was very concerning because it's a nice part of Dallas and a quiet part. We welcome people who are not who come here legally. That people who are not here ill or are not coming in legally, we have to wonder about why they were able to get here in the first place, and this far north.
Speaker 4: And meanwhile, over in San Antonio, authorities cracking down on the Venezuelan streaking trend de Arragua. Multiple agencies going door to door rating the Palatia apartment complex after reports of drug and human trafficking. Sixteen Venezuelans there arrested and hsa I identified four as TDA members. Now, the aggravated robbery back here alive in Dallas, has neighbors really concerned. A lot of them tell me that's put them on high alert because the scary part, they say, is this is a reminder that it could happen to anyone anywhere.
Speaker 2: Senater, I know people that live in this neighborhood, and when this story broke, I got text messages about it. They couldn't believe that this happened to a fifty year old woman and that was the target, that she was treated this way. And yet, you know, some people say, hey, isn't a problem until it's on my street or in my neighborhood. This is now happening everywhere, and yet we find these people, we catch some committing crimes, and the Biden administration refuses to deport them over and over again.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right, And this happened in an ordinary neighborhood in Dallas, I also was getting text about it before the news broke publicly, hearing about it from people in Dallas that were hearing what had happened and were horrified, And I got to say, it is really dumb luck these guys were caught. That one guy left his fingerprint behind. If there hadn't been a fingerprint, in all likelihood these guys, we would have never known who they were other than the description of them now. The first one who was arrested, he told the Dallas police that the other men were part of the anti Trenne criminal street gang in Venezuela, which is a different gang than the de Aragua gang, which has been really an enormous problem in committing multiple crimes, including by the way, we now have reports that at least one of the two illegal immigrants who raped and murdered Joscelyn Nungary was a member of the trend Uragua gang. So you've got two different gangs in Venezuela, and presumably more. But these are two two different different reports, two crimes, both horrific. The one in Houston. What happened happened to Joscelyn is one of the most horrific things that beautiful little girl, was was grabbed at night, was raped, was murdered, strangled, and then just thrown in a by you, thrown in a by you under a bridge, discarded in a way that that that is horrible. And by the way, Joscelyn's murderers, they were apprehended and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris released them the very same day. Now, now as you know, I've gotten to know Jocelyn's mom, Alexis is an incredibly brave young woman. I've gotten to know Joscelyn's grandfather. And the agony, the pain they have gone through is horrific. And we're seeing this day after day after day. You look in in Dallas, this crime, I got to say, it's got people throughout Dallas, across Texas, across the country incredibly concern. This woman was just driving home when four armed men showed up with guns, forced their way into her home, tied her up, beat her, pistol whipped her with their handguns, threatened to cut off her fingers, and then robbed her. Robbed about seventy five thousand dollars from the house. This is the very real consequences of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's open borders.
Speaker 2: One of the questions that you got to ask about that story as well, is how did they get these guns? Right, they can't buy them in a store, there's no loopoh on a background check centator, all of the gun laws we have in this country, and wait, all these criminals, all these gang members, able to get these guns. I'm being a little bit sarcastic, but also at the same time a very real question.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, illegal immigrants are not eligible to legally purchase a firearm in the United States, and certainly Venezuelan and gang members are not. But inevitably, these criminals acquire guns illegally. And it's an amazing thing. Ben the the Democrats in Congress, they never seem to be worried when it's criminals getting guns illegally. What they're worried about is law abiding citizens having weapons to protect their homes. The criminals and how they get guns, that's a question they never ask. And by the way, let's be clear, it is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that are releasing these criminals into America. And I got to say, look, as on top of the story out of Dallas, On top of the horrific story of Joscelyn, we got another story that broke this week. I just want to read you the headline quote illegal immigrant previously charged with raping eight year old girl arrested after erroneous release and listen to the facts of this because it just it's going to blow you away. Quote. A Honduran illegal immigrant who was previously charged with raping an eight year old girl in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was arrested after he was released erroneously from local custody in twenty nineteen. The US Immigration and Customs Enforcement New Orleans Office announced on Monday that twenty eight year old Carlos Vasquez was captured and arrested on a work site in Baton Rouge on Wednesday. Ice said Vasquez entered the US illegally as a godaway at an unknown time, and he was released erroneously from local custody after he was convicted of sex crimes in twenty nineteen. Ice added that Vasquez had remained at large. On April twenty seventh, twenty seventeen, ro Baton Rouge filed a detainer on Vasquez with each Baton Rouge Paris jail after his arrest for indecent behavior with juveniles, first degree rape an oral sexual battery of an eight year old girl. Two years later, on November eighteenth, twenty nineteen, I said, Vasquez was convicted of the amended charge of sexual battery and was sentenced six months in prison with credit for time served. On the same date, the court accepted as guilty plead to the charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and fined him five hundred dollars and court costs of two hundred and thirty five dollars, placing him on supervised probation for a period of one year. However, on the same day, the Franklin Parish Detention Center erroneously released him from custody without notifying ro Baton Rouge. Basquez is now in federal custody, according to ICE. Last month, data provided to lawmakers by ICE said that tens of thousands of illegal immigrants with sex offenses and homicide convictions could be loose on the streets. This is and in fact that it continues. The agency provided the data representative Tony Gonzales about national data for illegal immigrants with criminal charges or convictions. The data as of July twenty twenty four is broken down by those in detention and those who are not in detention, which is known as the non detained docket. The non detained docket includes illegal immigrants who have final orders of removal or are going through removal, but are not detained in ICE custody. There are currently how many he you think are an ICE's non detained document dockett.
Speaker 1: Knowing this administration, there's no telling.
Speaker 3: More than seven million, more than seven million, million, more than seven million, And of those there are four hundred and twenty five, four hundred and thirty one convicted criminals and two hundred and twenty two one hundred and forty one with pending criminal charges.
Speaker 2: It almost seems like they created a crisis center so they wouldn't have to deal with a seven million, because they'd say, well, no one can deal with seven million, right, we just keep letting them run through the system. At some point, we just admit the system's overloaded, and then we'll just, you know, kind of handout amnesty like it's candy.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start with thirteen thousand and ninety nine. Those are the criminally convicted murderers. Those are the people with homicide convictions who are illegal immigrants who are currently released. Every one of those could be picked up and deported. And why have Joe Biden, Kamal Harris not done that.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty queer.
Speaker 2: They have no of protecting us from these heinous criminals that are committing these crimes that we just mentioned. It's part of their master plan to completely re overhaul and redo America.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I will say, you know, you know, it's interesting when you do media interviews. I unfortunately do a lot of media interviews, and I've seen left wing reporters get really angry and in fact yell at me. I had one reporter yell at me, how dare you say that the Democrats are doing this for political advantage? And I'll respond to them and say, well, give me another reason, Give me any other reason. Thirteen thousand and ninety nine convicted murderers who are illegal aliens. Every one of them could be removed from America. I challenge you give me any other justification for not going and picking them up and getting them hell out of this country. I don't have one. I don't know one. And the real answer, I believe The only answer is they look at eleven and a half million illegal immigrants and they see them all or the bulk of them, as few Democrat voters. And so if there has to be suffering, if people have to die, sadly Democrats are willing to look the other way. And that sounds profoundly cynical. And as I said, I've had reporters yell at me that they just don't believe it. But then nobody can proffer any alternative explanation.
Speaker 2: Kama Harris was by the way, also asked on the View would you have done anything differently than President Biden during the past four years? Obviously this would include the wide open southern border, the illegal immigrants that are coming across, those that are rapists, that are convicted rapists, and the numbers you just mentioned, the convicted murderers, those that have been accused by the way of Hanness crimes I haven't actually had to coordinate yet in their home country and fled the country to get away from those accusations. And she was asked the question on the View in New York about it.
Speaker 6: Listen, well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years. There is done a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 2: That is the ad that Donald Trump should run in every swing state in America between now an election day because.
Speaker 3: She is Look, as far as I'm concerned, you play that clip and then right after it the words I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's it.
Speaker 3: That actually maybe the truest words Kamala Harris has ever spoken. There is nothing she would do differently except you know what, she might even do it worse, because I will say, listen, I think Biden is basically at this point a puppet. I think it is sad the condition he's in. I think Kamala is a true believer. I think I'm not even sure how you would do it worse than Biden has. But if it is possible to, I think Kamala intends to if she ever gets in that position.
Speaker 2: When you hear her say what she says, and she also said, look, I was involved in all this, she's basically implying that she's been the fact of president of the United States of America. So how can she now run away from her record specifically on this immigration issue.
Speaker 1: This is for me, the whole ball game, this is the election.
Speaker 3: Well, there's also an arrogance to that answer. You know, it's like, have you ever made a mistake. I can't think of any mistake I've ever made. I mean that you know the idea. No, no, no, everything we've done is perfect. Well, gosh, kama. How about the disastrous withdraw in Afghanistan? How about thirteen dead servicemen and women. You wish that was different? No, No, that doesn't come to mind. How about all of the people who've been murdered, raped, the children assaulted by legal immigrants. You release, No, that's not a mistake either. Okay. Inflation You stood up at a rally and talked about how the cost of everything a skyrocket? Is that a mistake? How about giving one hundred billion dollars to Iran? Had a mistake?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Nothing comes to mind. That there's a lack of introspection. She's actually not. You know, you think about it. After four years in the White House. I mean, almost anyone would say, gosh, there's some things we should have done better, we should have done different. There's some lessons learned, but not commonly, there are no lessons learned. No, no, we did everything right. The only thing is we just need to stay in power forever. I mean that it sums up the arrogance, the lack of accountability that I think captures today's left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: A lot of you that listen this show, you probably would be really upset. You'd be mad, you'd be angry if you found out that every month you're paying a bill right now, and part of that money is going to support hardcore democratic causes candidates and radical organizations, organizations that pay for abortions. Well, if you were with Big Mobile, that is where your money is actually going. Yeah, Big Mobile gives big donations the Democratic causes candidates and organizations, radical organizations like I just mentioned that fight to actually abort children. I found out about this and I said, I don't want to give another dime of money to them, because I don't want my money to be used against my values. Well, that's exactly the reason why Patriot Mobiles started more than ten years ago. Patriot Mobile was started by a group of conservatives that said, hey, we want to defend America, we want to defend our constitution. And we want to make sure our money's not used to go against our family Christian values. Now Patriot Mobile does something else. It's amazing. They take about five percent of your bill every month and they give it back to causes that are fighting for our First and our Second Amendment rights, that are fighting for the sancty of life, that are fighting for our military, our veterans, our first responders.
Speaker 1: And our wounded warrior. Here rose.
Speaker 2: So switching now in twenty twenty four has never been easier. You can do it over the phone. You keep your same cell phone you have in your handwrate, you can upgrade to a new one. You keep your same cell phone number. You can get a new one if you want to. But the best part is this. Every time you make a call, every time you send a text, every time you pay your bill, you're standing up for what you believe in. Their coverage is amazing. I use it now because they use the same towers as big mobiles. You don't have to worry about coverage issues anymore in twenty twenty four. So I want to give you a free month of service right now. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict switch today to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine to seven to two Patriot. You're gonna get a free month of service today by using them. Offer code Verdict Patriotmobile dot com slash vertict or nine to seven.
Speaker 1: To two Patriot Center.
Speaker 2: This brings me to the big issue, and that is Kama Harris has been in hiding. She's used the basement Joe Biden's strategy. We've talked about this a lot on this show. What's interesting is her bump after the convention has now started to disappear. The campaign's concerned. There's been a lot of people that have said, we can't see her. She doesn't do press conferences, she hasn't laid out an agenda, we don't really know who she is. And there's others say, hey, keep hiding her because we believe she's just not likable, and so that's your only option. Well, the campaign made a very clear decision. We're gonna throw her on late night. We're gonna throw her on these like these these ridiculous podcasts.
Speaker 1: One of them that's the actual name. I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: I think it's called Her Daddy, and and it's a it's a show that deals with a bunch of conversations about sex and all other just random stuff. That's where they've decided to spend her time. She's doing late night comedy shows as well. And then she did quote one real serious interview. It was with sixty minutes. It did not go well. It was many would believe a. I think it's fair to call it a disaster. She's tried to reinvent herself yet again it's not going well. You saw part of that interview as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let's start with the question she gets asked on immigration and whether it was a mistake for Biden to go soft on the border, whether it was a mistake to quadruple the number of illegal immigrants, and she refuses to answer. She dodges over and over again, and it really is I think it's the same as the view answer, but it's even more revealing because she's so stubbornly dug into know, everything we did with our open borders was exactly right.
Speaker 7: I've been covering the border for years and so I know this is a problem that started with your administration.
Speaker 1: Correct but there.
Speaker 7: Was an historic flood of undocumented immigrants coming across the border the first three years of your administration. As a matter of fact, arrivals quadrupled from the last year of President Trump. Was it a mistake to loosen the immigration policies as much as you did.
Speaker 6: It's a long standing problem and solutions are at hand, and from day one, literally we have been offering solutions.
Speaker 7: What I was asking was, was it a mistake to kind of allow that flood to happen in the first place?
Speaker 6: Say, the policies that we have been proposing are about fixing a problem, not promoting a problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the numbers did quadruple, and.
Speaker 6: The numbers today because of what we have done, we have the flow of illegal immigration by half, which would we have to hunt the flow of sentinel by half. But we need Congress to be able to act to actually fix the problem.
Speaker 2: So it's all your fault, Cenator, It's all Congress's fault. It's not the fault to the President and the Vice president of the United States of America. That's what they go back to.
Speaker 3: Well, and of course she ignores the fact that without Congress acting, And by the way, when Trump was president. We very much wanted Congress to act. We fought to have Congress pass tough border legislation, and the Democrats, including Kamala Harris, blocked it. They didn't want tough border legislation. They opposed it at every stage. So for example, I introduced Kate's Law. Kate's Law's name for Kate Steinley. Kate Steinley was a beautiful twenty eight year old woman in California, and she was tragically she was murdered. She was murdered. She was standing on a pier in California, on a California beach, and an illegal immigrant who had been deported repeatedly, who had been convicted of multiple crimes, over and over and over again. He'd been in and out of jail repeatedly. He'd been deported, and he kept coming back. He fired a gun and the bullet hit her in the chest and pierced her heart, and Kate Steinley fell on that pier. She was with her father. I've met Kate Steinley's father. His daughter died in his arms. She bled out as he was holding her. Her last words to her father were helping daddy. You and I are both dads. That I cannot imagine.
Speaker 1: That's That's the only way I can say.
Speaker 3: A greater nightmare and the powerlessness you feel. The one thing is a dad you want to be able to do is protect your child. And Kate's Law is imminently common sense legislation that says aggravated felons who repeatedly entered the country illegally should face mandatory minimum prison sentences. Upwards of eighty percent of Texans, upwards of eighty percent of Americans agree with Kate's law. I'm the author of it. I've fought for it for years. Twice I've forced to vote on the Senate floor on Kate's law. Do you know what happened when we voted on Kate's law.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go out on a limit say. The Democrats said, now we're good.
Speaker 3: Every single Democrat, including Kamala Harris, voted no, just to Kate's law, just saying the worst of the worst, the aggravated felons. Their view was, no, we will not even focus on the criminals, even focus on the bad guys. In the wake of Joscelyn Nungre's murder, I introduced the Justice for Joscelyn Act to mandate that the administration keep in detention illegal immigrants when they have them and not release them into the public. You know what, not a single Democrat has supported justice for Joscelyn. This is a pattern over and over again. So Kamela in that interview, she doesn't address the fact that the reason Congress hasn't passed tougher border legislation is because she has opposed it along with every other member of her party, both in the Senate and virtually every Democrat in the House. She also has an address the rather obvious fact which was asked in that question in sixty minutes. Well, gosh, Donald Trump, even when you the Democrats blocked border legislation, was able to achieve the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years, was able to achieve incredible success. And I worked hand in hand with President Trump to do that. She didn't address the fact, well, how was Trump able to do it without legislation passing? And by the way, how did you, Madame bordersar turn us into go from the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years to the worst rate of the illegal immigration in our nation's history. In the end, answer is that Unilatterly, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris decided we're going to ignore federal law. You know, she says, GUS Congress needs to pass the law. You know what it is current federal law that when illegal aliens are in custody, they should be detained and they should be deported. If you look at the federal statutes, they use the word shall repeatedly shall be deported. That is a mandatory obligation from Congress. And I got to say that this is something to understand. The problem at the border is not a money problem. Would it helped to have more border patrol agents, sure, but you and I have had on this podcast the president of the Border Patrol Union who's told us we don't need more money, we don't need more agents. We take them, but we don't need them. What they need is policy. And what caused this crisis was the decision of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to implement catch and release, simply to release illegal immigrants, as with Joscelyn's murderers on the day they are apprehended, just let them go. And we've never had a president in more than two hundred years of this country's history, who just defies the law says, I don't care what's written in the United States Code. I am gonna do what I damn well want to, and I want to release eleven and a half million illegal immigrants. That's what we've had. She is responsible for it, and she cannot admit responsibility. And by the way, to be clear, if God forbid she wins in November, she intends to continue doing the same damn thing.
Speaker 1: She tried to redo.
Speaker 2: By the way, on her question of what she would do different, this was when she decided to go on Stephen Colbert last night, and here's what she said when she was asked about, Hey, would you be any different than Joe Biden? Now I have a theory center. I think they said, can you re ask that question? Because that was entirely staged. The campaign realized, oh my goodness, this was a disaster of an answer. You've just given Trump their lead campaign commercial heading into the election. So let's tee up and give a different answer. And of course, Stephen Colbert, you know, I'm actually surprised he wasn't wearing like a cheerleader, like mini skirt and pom poms, because it is not complicated who he's rooting for, but go ahead and play the clip.
Speaker 8: Polling shows that a lot of people, especially independent voters, really want this to be a change election, and that they tend to break for you. In terms of thinking about change, you are a member president administration under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 6: Sure, well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden, and so that would be one change in terms of But also I think it's important to say with you know, twenty eight days ago, I'm not Donald Trump. And so when we think about this significance of what this next generation of leadership looks like to be elected president, it is about Frankly, I love the American people, and I believe in our country. I love that it is our character and nature to be an ambitious people. You know, we we have aspirations, we have dreams, we are we have incredible work ethic, and I just believe that we can create and build upon the success we've achieved in a way that we continue to grow opportunity and in that way grow the strength of our nation. So, for example, my economic policies, I think of it and I have named it as creating an opportunity economy, so it's about things like investing in small businesses. I love our small businesses.
Speaker 2: I love this part where it's like I created it, like out of Finnair Center.
Speaker 1: I've created it. I've created and I named it like it's a puppy. I've named it like. She didn't give any answer there, right, it's just shed.
Speaker 2: It's even worse to the American people, and we have ambition quote unquote.
Speaker 3: Look that that answer. It's actually screamingly funny and at the same time screamingly terrifying. So Colbert's try, He's like, look, people desperately want change. The entire fiction of your campaign is you're the change candidate, except for the fact that you're in the incumbent administration and every other vice president in history who's run for election has run on continuity continue the success as well. You know that the successes are very few and that the record is a train wreck. So you want change because people aren't happy with your disastrous record. So what would you change now? Now that actually, to call that a softball is an insult to softballs. That's a t ball. That's all.
Speaker 2: It's just set up though, like we need to just be intellectually honest about this, Like this is a clear we need to redo, we're going to use.
Speaker 3: But I gotta say, I don't know if her campaign is just miserably incompetent or she is or both. But for a setup, that may be the worst answer I've ever heard, because she talks. I mean, the phrase word salad has used a lot. But she says, well, the change is I'm not Joe Biden. Oh okay, and I'm not Donald Trump. That's the whole change. And then I love What else is the change? The next thing she says, I love America. Yeah, oh my goodness. So your position is Joe Biden doesn't love America. That's the change. She literally says, I love America. That's the change. Unlike those evil, mean bastards that aren't me well.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is they try to humanize her.
Speaker 2: She cracked open a beer with Stephen Colbert and that guy, like a full segment on CNN which was hysterical. And then you go back to what she actually says, and the Vice President of the United States of America said, and I want you to listen for this, The American dream right now is really elusive?
Speaker 1: Is she trying to write another ad for Donald Trump?
Speaker 6: Listen, The American dream right now is really elusive for far too many people in terms of even aspiring to own a home.
Speaker 1: It's too expensive.
Speaker 6: We don't have enough housing. We have a housing shortage. So part of my plan is to work with the private sector, with builders and developers, to build three million more homes by the end of my first term, and to give first time home buyers a twenty five thousand dollars down payment assistance so they can just get their foot in the door to home ownership, which is the fastest and the most efficient way for people to build intergenerational wealth. These are the ways that I think about how we build up our country in a way that is about supporting the middle class. I come from the middle class. I'm never going to forget where I come from.
Speaker 2: I love it. Middle class is apparently really tough for her. If you know her history, you kind of got to roll your eyes at that. But this idea, she says, everything's bad right now, far too many people in terms of in aspiring to own a house because there's not enough houses.
Speaker 1: Well, why is that?
Speaker 2: Because the illegal immigrants you've allowed into this country by the tens of millions.
Speaker 3: Well, of course Colbert pressed back with that, right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he did not.
Speaker 2: They just they just decided to drink a beer instead, because that's how you do an interview now when it's somebody that no one's voted for, and we're just, you know, less than thirty days away from election day, right.
Speaker 3: You know. By the way, I will say, I think it is fitting that that was a comedy show because if you recall, in her debate with Donald Trump, the opening question was elections come down to the question are you better off now than you were four years ago? And so, Madame Vice President, are the American people better off now than they were four years ago? And her answer was I came from the middle class. Like it's become a punchline because it was such a non sequit or she's unable to say yes because the record is a disaster, and so she just she has this talking point and the fact that comedy show, she goes back to why come from the middle class? Apparently some focus group somewhere told her that was a good thing to say, and she doesn't have anything else to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you real quick about berna and increase crime and violence around our country we've talked about in this show, and you need to make sure you can protect and defend yourself. Berna is a less lethal option that can protect your life and also in a weird way, save two lives, your life and someone else's from not having to use lethal force. Now, there are a lot of situations where you may not be able to carry a firearm.
Speaker 1: Maybe you travel a lot.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have a daughter who's eighteen years old that is off at school by herself. Maybe you have a mother in law or a sister in law and you want to make sure they can protect themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why I want you to know about burna.
Speaker 2: Not only do I have them, but I have got them for everyone of my family members, especially the women in the family, because I want them to be to protect themselves no matter where they are. Don't compromise on your peace of mind. You need to check out the burn a less lethal pistol launcher. A burner can save two lives. As I said, it's a great compliment to owning firearms, and if you or your families in a situation where you feel threatened, you need to start with less lethal. It is legal in all fitty states. No permits are needed, no background checks are needed.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: As I said, I own these myself and they are great for family members as well. Burner is the answer, and it's designed for easy use by all age groups eighteen and older. The Burner Launcher has powerful to terns like tear gas and kinetic rounds with a sixty foot range, putting real distance between you and the threat. One shot can incapacitate attackers from up to forty minutes. It's used by government agencies and law enforcement around the country and more than a half.
Speaker 1: A million units have been sold. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: They also have over fourteen thousand, four and a half star reviews as well. So visit Berna dot com slash verdict. You're gonna get ten percent off your purchase. That's bhy Rna dot com slash verdict. B why Rna dot com slash verdict for ten percent off? That's Berna dot Com slash Verdict center. Two quick things I want to bring up and dealt with foreign policy. Kamwa Harris has refused to directly answer if net and Yahoo is a ally of our country. Here's what she said in this sixty minutes interview that was shocking as well.
Speaker 7: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister oft and Yahoo?
Speaker 6: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people? And the answer to that question is yes.
Speaker 2: So she throws our relationship with a leader that was elected by the people in Israel, Netanyahu under the bus, and she clearly is saying there is separation between me and net Yahoo and Israel. She had to make that comment, I think in her mind to keep the radicals that are anti Jewish, anti Semites who support Hesbilah and Hamas on her side. That's why she was so I think careful with their words there to say it's not my guy. I mean, I'm fine with Israel, but not him.
Speaker 3: Well, look, she clearly hates Benjamin NETNAHUO and that that's true of this entire White House. It's true of Joe Biden, it's true of most of the Democrats. And remember Kamala Harris, as the sitting Vice President, boycotted net Yahoo's speech to a joint session of Congress I was there sitting on the floor of the House prime Minister Ntnyah, who gave an extraordinary address. And you know, the vice president. You know, the old line is it's a job that's not worth a bucket of spit. But among the very few responsibilities of the vice president are to sit and preside on a joint session of Congress, to sit your rear end down in that chair while someone addresses a joint session of Congress. Well, she loathes Prime Minister Netanyah, who so much she refused to attend. And so her answer, does she consider net Yaho an ally?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And frankly she can barely bring herself to describe Israel as an ally. Listen, there is a growing pro Hamas wing of the Democrat Party, and Kamala Harris clearly wants their vote. She wants the votes in Dearborn, Michigan. She wants the votes of the radicals, the anti Semites on college campuses. And I got to say, and we should wrap up on this. I want to play the answer she gave when it when asked about Israel on sixty minutes, the actual answer she gave. And then I want us to play what sixty minutes aired because we mentioned before the phrase word salad. This word salad answer is truly remarkable. And so let's play initially what she said in the actual interview, and then we'll go to what they are.
Speaker 2: And then the sixty minute fabulous edit. That's the only way to describe it. It's they knew it was bad, so let's fix it here it is.
Speaker 7: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyah who is not listening.
Speaker 6: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 2: Now that is the original answer, all right, So it was twenty seven seconds long, So.
Speaker 3: They tweeted that out before the interview aired, so it was public in twitter verse, and people were vicious in mocking it because it's so lacking in content. It doesn't say anything. So here's what's seeing what sixty minutes actually aired.
Speaker 7: But it seems that Prime Minister netanya who is not listening.
Speaker 6: We are not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 1: That's a completely different answer.
Speaker 3: Holy cow. Look like, listen, that's not sixty minutes, that's like fifty seven minutes. And it makes you wonder what else did they edit out? What other answers did she give? That The sixty minute producers bury their head in their hands and said, oh no, if people see this, they're not going to vote for and we need her to vote for now. Look, I'm going to be mixed in my commentary in sixty minutes because I will say, at least they asked the question on quadrupling the number of illegal immigrants, that was important, and her refusal to answer it was important, so they didn't edit that out. But on Israel, they just couldn't stomach letting her answer stand on its own merits, and they tried to help her out and they actually got caught, which I got to say, I think has done real damage to their credibility going forward.
Speaker 2: I agree with you there, don't forget We do the show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hit that subscriber auto download button. Most importantly, share this podcast with your family and your friends, share it on social media, and hit that little forward button and share it wherever you are on social media, and grab my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcast on those in Between Days. I'll keep you up to date on everything that's happening on those in between days and the Center, and I will see you back here on Friday morning.