Speaker 1: No Willian mouths and good god, girl, you better learn out of faces.
Speaker 2: He's not never misses. He's not good girl, girl, you better faces.
Speaker 3: Is not.
Speaker 2: Welcome back? Who is excited? We are getting closer and closer to White Jesus' birthday.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna are you excited?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do the podcast? Was it Avian calendar?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: That's what it is? Raight?
Speaker 2: Peach avan Calendar? I used to have that as a kid, like where they have the chocolate in each day? Yeah, and you know you just open the door each morning.
Speaker 5: What's the podcast version of that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: This season, I don't know. Every day is a new list pretty much, Yes, every day is a new list. But yes, I'm going to continue to know everyone. Every time we come back on an episode, I'm going to remind everyone that Christmas is upon us and I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Good, look, you should be excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'll go skating at Bryant Park.
Speaker 5: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows anything is possible?
Speaker 4: They did still skating? Yeah, of course they stop woman rinking Central Park.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know about Central Park, but Bran, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they still have that Central Park one. That's like the main That was one of my fav that was the that's the one, but then that got too crowded and Bryant Park was like the b side of that that like no one really knew about yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like they still do it at Central Park. What was the last time he went ice skating?
Speaker 7: About its years? I was going to go maybe two years ago to Rockefeller Center.
Speaker 2: I've never done that. I mean, obviously it was it was like standing.
Speaker 4: On platform, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like we can't even skate, Like it's like everybody's just standing on ice, just standing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that one's it's too small and there's too many people. The tree is there, That's that's way.
Speaker 4: To rink though, And Cintra Parker like that one.
Speaker 2: I do not envy people that actually work at thirty Rock during the holidays, Like just to get to work must be a fucking nightmare just walking around. But either way, maybe I'll try to skate at some point before the year's up. I've seen you play golf, so I don't really know how your skating is. Oh no, I'm I'm I can skate you nice. I can roller skate an ice skate mall Gretzky.
Speaker 7: I mean I never played hockey, but Okkate, I mean just put me out there to, you know, put somebody in the face whenever we need that, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as you can stand on skates and get I got you.
Speaker 7: I don't I can't play hockey though I've never never played hockey.
Speaker 2: Hockey. Hockey is fun. I was thinking about putting Amar on hockey. Really yeah, like no softball, just hockey a lesser out. It's also like one of you know, if you research, it's one of like the earlier sports kids can do, like because the stick can hold them up. Oh it's you know, not like full contact like the gloves off at age three, but like one of the activities that you can do early since before like soccer is ice hockey. I think she would like that. Yeah, she seems like she has the personality and she seems you.
Speaker 4: Think she's gonna be athletic or more like artistic.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure yet. She does love to color already, but she's athletic as fuck. She kicks everything. I think she's a lefty. She can already knows how to swing. Okay, so it might softball. Maybe she might be an activist, you said, an.
Speaker 4: Activist kicking and swinging already.
Speaker 2: I didn't put those two is in great hands. The future is bright. I mean, tennis is where the money is. If I'm trying to retire, for sure, I could just be one of those overbearing fathers that just makes her fuck school. We're gonna do tennis every day.
Speaker 4: You gotta move to Florida.
Speaker 2: We got a tennis court in the bubble.
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta go to Compton.
Speaker 4: Well not that far, but Florida.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to start. You can't start on a nice court.
Speaker 5: It has to be.
Speaker 2: Started in Compton.
Speaker 7: They all did come shout in the background, home evasions, things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, how's everyone's weak? Ben, I know we've seen each other constantly, but week is great. I feel like, uh, there's one thing we haven't heard. Our two dream Villians are still It's been days and they still look tired and hungover. Walking to Marus was taking a nap on the couch. She got home early last night.
Speaker 4: She was trying to catch up on her dreams.
Speaker 1: I did not get early last night. Why did you just make that up? It wasn't that late, right, It was eleven pm when I got home.
Speaker 2: A long right to sleep.
Speaker 5: You all went out last night?
Speaker 2: You dipped out? Oh yeah, we got We didn't go out, we just got food eleven pm. Like, that's that's a fair time to go to sleep. You can get your hours.
Speaker 1: I got home at eleven people with that photo of you smiling was from last night. No, the photo of him smiling was from our first company dinner.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, there's no way Rory wears a watch. I looked at the photo. I was like, he's got a watch on? When is this watch every now and then? Just not around you.
Speaker 1: Watch?
Speaker 5: I say, like in the photo, I was like, Rory has a watch on. That's odd.
Speaker 6: And I said this can't be from today because I figured you guys all went to dinner and I was confused if that was from like last night or we.
Speaker 7: Went to dinner. And then me and Sean dropped Sean at this hotel. That turned into two hours of us being downstairs at the bar doing another bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, of course, the one that he wanted to go by at the It.
Speaker 7: Was another one that we ended up going to the ball in the hotel. It was a nice bar and we sat there, it was just talking.
Speaker 4: I looked up.
Speaker 7: It was like one thirty in the more. I said, Fam, I'm out of here, bro.
Speaker 2: That's late for you. Yeah I was. And we went through a bottle of red wine.
Speaker 5: Not me asleep, long asleep before mall gets home.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, was in his red wine back last night at dinner.
Speaker 7: Yeoh, but yeah, I mean because I'll drink wine. But Sean is like, if I'm hanging with Sean, we about to do a bottle for sure.
Speaker 2: And it's going to be a bottle that's six hundred dollars. You can't say no to this. So and it's like the best red wine you've ever had? Yeah, right, So we sat there, can't say no to this, like two and a half hours just talking and did a bottle of wine.
Speaker 5: So it was cool.
Speaker 2: I feel bad And for those that do listen to our show, and this isn't your first time. We've talked about our good friend Sean Dickerson for a while, powder Puff, I can't. I feel bad every time he comes to the city or last time I was in La I was there for a week. He's like, Yo, why do you hit me? Because because I go to bed at ten. That's why I feel bad, I can't hang with you.
Speaker 7: And that's exactly why I hung out last night because the last few time Sean has been here, he'd text me hit me and didn't. Last night he was like, yo, I don't even hit you no more. I'm like, all right, man, I don't want to become that guy. So that's why I made sure we hung out. We kicked it, but we had a cool night.
Speaker 2: Well that was our crazy, crazy night. This week was a restaurant and then home. Yeah, these two though, from what I understand, shut Down the Garden is what I believe that was this week.
Speaker 5: It feels like it was so long ago.
Speaker 4: Such such a lifetime.
Speaker 2: It almost feels like a dream, doesn't it another dimension?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like when you think about it.
Speaker 2: So we recorded on Monday, which everyone has heard that episode by now. But after that, I went home ordered the J Cole stream, which I found out I didn't really need to pay for because I bought the audio experience. Happy those came together.
Speaker 4: I bundled.
Speaker 2: Saw people complaining that Cole was becoming a capitalist and everything that he fought against because he's charging everyone for his work, which to me, is odd, because that's what you do for your art. That's what you do. So I sat down, made myself some food, and I watched the stream from my couch. These two, on the other hand, thirty fourth Street shut down, police escort. Listen, y'all were so excited. Now you're dead quiet about this entire thing.
Speaker 5: You don't have any questions, like what do you want to I don't even know what to ask you.
Speaker 2: Guys left You left here excited, giddy, and then what happened?
Speaker 6: We let's start, Okay, we'll start from the We left here, went to mine. I made us a quick drink. We stopped my Whole Foods, bought some citrus.
Speaker 2: And then went to mine. We were a real couple of We were a real couple.
Speaker 6: We went grocery shopping, We had a drink of mine, and then she facetimed her mom. I said hi, And then we got on the train and went up to Misgi.
Speaker 2: So did we get there? Humble? You guys want to do the train and be with the people. The only time that you guys would actually be with the common folk.
Speaker 8: It's also the quickest way to get to thirty fourth Street.
Speaker 2: Guys just felt like no, let's go crazy. Let's just be with the regular folks and take the train.
Speaker 8: They were a bunch of cole fans like on the train with us too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 6: So we get to MSG and you know, Demarus does. I'm like neurotic with time, Like we got to get.
Speaker 2: There on time.
Speaker 5: Everything's got to be that.
Speaker 6: So doors are at seven, We're there at seven ten, which obviously we didn't need to be there, so but.
Speaker 2: I was like, look all they were still setting up the riser. All the guys, whoa, wha, whoa what what? Doors is at seven and you got this seven ten. Peoplen't even do that for Nicks games.
Speaker 6: Because I knew because this is my in my mind, and I'll explain why I'm glad we ended up getting there so early. In my mind, I was like, okay, everyone from LA from New York, from North Carolina, like all the Dreamville extended family fiends are all going to be at the show. I want that extended time to hang out with them, like whether it be on the riser, like in the green room, whatever it is. I want that time to like have the downtime and talk and like for us to just hang and get some drinks in just like chill. I don't mind doing that for two hours before he hits the stage. So we get there. I know he's going on at nine fifteen, so we get their crowdswell of like all the friends outside of will call no tickets, And I was like, all right, well they're still figuring it out. Let's go run it down. Forty five minutes go by, no tickets. De Mare's like, I'm hungry, I'm out here. I gotta go left. I left him, I'm gonna go across the street. So then my anxiety's like, well, fuck, they're gonna come down. Demara's gonna be gone. I'm gonna have to like rent. So then I get all these texts. I'm like all the guys like, bro, they're there. I don't know what to tell you. Like they had photos of my tickets being passed off. They're like, we don't know what to say. And it wasn't just me, it wasn't just ours, it was like a bunch of the guys. So then every ten to fifteen minutes they're bringing down like waves of tickets, handing them to the ticket office. And at this time, I've asked this guy nine times, Hey is my name there? And he's like knows me by this point, He's like, dude, I don't know what to tell you. And then you're just that And I've been that guy.
Speaker 2: I looked like lingering around the list line, like you know you're actually legit and there is a real plass, but you're appearing to be that guy that is trying to sing his way into a list that he is not on, and I'm trying comfortable. I'm trying my best not to. I didn't call.
Speaker 6: I didn't call like Maddie, I didn't call any of my guys because I was like, I'm sure they're dealing with so many other fires because I can also see everyone else in the panic around me.
Speaker 2: But I know we'll get in.
Speaker 6: It's just when I know my thing at this point, because now it's nine o'clock. We were there for two hours, Like I'm not missing this fucking show, and I don't want to miss the first song. I've already missed all the socializing and all the drinks we had in mine are worn off.
Speaker 5: I'm pissed off now sober.
Speaker 2: So looking at ig stories of the green room.
Speaker 6: I'm so still bowl I'm hot, but I'm like keeping it in and I'm only like complaining like my friends, which we're all complaining.
Speaker 2: Is Marus was texting me on the side by the way, and I was just sending her photos of me marinating steak and being warm and cozy in my house.
Speaker 5: Demrus did the right thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, listen, Van, you send a picture of the stream on the team.
Speaker 6: No, I did, Demarus. I will give Demarus for flowers. Obviously, like later in the night we had a great blast. But like at that time she knew, like she just did her thing and just like let stay out of it, because like if she came up with he's like, so, what's up, I wouldn't have done Like I wouldn't have like loaded on her, but I would have been like fuming inside.
Speaker 5: So she just knew.
Speaker 6: She was like I literally didn't see Demeris until so it's nine twenty five. Cole's already supposed to be out there, but he didn't go out yet. He was like a little late, or are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's how I know Jumeris is actually really my friend, because she would have been cursing me out that entire time.
Speaker 8: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't have been on the side like calm, like let's let him do. She would be cursing me out. No, I'm bringing show.
Speaker 1: Not in the moment, because there's certain people I trust to handle certain things.
Speaker 8: If you were two men that I didn't know and it was.
Speaker 1: Like some guy trying to impress me, like oh my cause I've had that happen before that, I would have just left.
Speaker 8: I don't like, I don't, I don't do that. But what helped it a lot was that it was not just.
Speaker 1: Me and Julian standing in the lobby waiting for tickets, because that would have been crazy. There were like sixty of us at one point. It was so I found this It was not a Dreamville family and friends.
Speaker 5: With all the guys.
Speaker 6: It was like all my clothes, like even like some of the artists couldn't even get like they didn't have their tickets available either, which is like insane. So the engineer was out there with us, it was like, what has happened? So I knew it wasn't just like a me just my ticket thing.
Speaker 1: So ms he gave Sean like a pocket, which we talk about this later Patriot episode coming up. But they gave Sean like a pocket full of envelope full of like bands, like he had mad bands up his arm and then like they were.
Speaker 2: Like yeahs and shot yeah. They were like you need a ticket.
Speaker 8: He was like I don't.
Speaker 6: His envelope was a will call. They hand him a ticket. It had nine wristbands for his all his whole crew. And he gets to check in and they're like, where are your tickets? And he didn't have any, So then he had to wait with us band it up. He just could didn't have a ticket to get into the show. And if Sean can't get in, I know, I'm fine. Sean could quite literally get in anywhere. So we're over two hours in, over two hours in at this point and my my buddy comes running down. He just grabs it. He goes, I'm on the phone with him. He's like, I got you running out right now. He just gave me this envelope. I'm coming down to you. We're not even going to try to figure out what happened to your tickets. Hands him to Dumaric and I and he stays to settle like everyone else, it's still waiting. He goes just go because cale's about to go up. As soon as we get in the building, like it's super walking to go in the door, starting performing right inside to like the little vip riser thing that we stood on for the whole night. As soon as we get up there, song a song one starts and it was just like I made.
Speaker 4: That coal for y'all, told Cole listen wait for them to walk.
Speaker 2: It was all the anxiety, everything just like we had. We had the best location and you going through the turnst hell.
Speaker 7: We held the show. We held a sold out Madison Square guard waiting for y'all to get in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: As soon as y'all walked in, lights went down.
Speaker 1: A show like that, though, And at one point I said this to Julian, I don't want as grateful as I am for the access that we have because of the people that we know. A show like that, I would rather be in Jim Pop because I was the loudest person on the riser. Everybody else is like, you know, it's family and friends, so they cool, they're chilling, like they're enjoying the show, but they're like watching Cole, I'm screaming every single We wrapped the entire of my lungs dancing acting up like there's a video of Sleepy Hollow literally looking at me like I have seventeen heads in the back, like just staring at me, like.
Speaker 2: The last name drop I would assume would be there doing badass. That checks out all that. I did not know you were next to Sleepy Hollow? I think, isn't he behind you in this? And he's in the video behind.
Speaker 1: The marriage staring at me like I have seventeen heads. Everybody on a riser was looking at me like I have seventeen heads.
Speaker 2: Any political conversations about what didn't he? Wasn't he one of the ones that went to the Bronx with Trump Hollow?
Speaker 8: That's funny?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Was he mad at a the George Bush dig that Cole has on whatever?
Speaker 4: Song?
Speaker 2: That is only real Cold fans?
Speaker 5: Six time platinum red.
Speaker 2: I think it was the single. Yeah, but we had I mean it was it was the best.
Speaker 6: And then after the show there was a after party at the venue, which we did that and then that was great, and then from there was the after after party, but then Demerius.
Speaker 5: Had to leave.
Speaker 1: I yeah, me and Julian like separated throughout the night because I ran into Rosie shout out to front of the show, Rosie.
Speaker 8: I ran into Rosie and I ended up at Pergola with Rosie.
Speaker 5: Which is good.
Speaker 2: I can't think of, like, if you were to list an entire night of what I wouldn't want to do, I think you checked every box. Yeah, from I ended up waiting for passes to Sleepy Hollow to Pergola. I think those would be my three nose on them.
Speaker 1: I met some nice North Carolina gentlemen. They were sweet, and then yeah, we went to the after party, and I did not know that Cole was there.
Speaker 8: I found that out the next day. But at that time I was cooked.
Speaker 2: I was, I was. I was no good too. If you and Cole had like cross paths in that small club, what would have been your like your intro? Would you have even initiated? There were small they bring they.
Speaker 6: Bring hooka everywhere, so they brought they brought hookah. It's a club actually my friend owns it. UH was on the Lower East Side and they brought hookah, and so you're in. Could have just been like forru fact I taught Ebe and Cole some hookah. I was, you're welcome. Really, I was so drunk, say you're welcome was crazy, Preston, that would.
Speaker 2: Have ever happened? Brought them that ten years ago. J Cole had to smoke houga. I taught him and Ebe how to pack a hookah.
Speaker 4: Ebe is I don't ee, that's like part of his culture. I don't know if you taught him how to.
Speaker 2: I promise you. Aristotle was right there too, and like, I can promise you, I.
Speaker 4: Just teaching Cole how to pack Hoogah's crazy.
Speaker 2: They knew how to put in and I actually forgot about that until he just said that had hookah there. That just sparked a memory in my brain. It wasn't so much they were packing it too tight, too much shisha in there. And then they weren't putting the foil around the coal as well. No, pun intended they couldn't really get it to light. I was like, you just put the coal around it. Rest is history. Look at his catalog now, yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: It's all.
Speaker 5: You can't even imagine if you didn't know how to pack that.
Speaker 6: I mean, would he written Forest Hills? If he didn't, I wouldn't even see the garden, wouldn't sniff it?
Speaker 2: This was this was pre born center man, wouldn't sniff the guard. I never would have been there, never would have made it, so you would have skipped like a head nod there was up yeah, out of smile, out of head, not in a smile. Would you call him Jermaine Maine?
Speaker 8: No, Maine.
Speaker 1: I actually have a cousin Jermain who I call him Maine? But no, okay, I would have just you know, head no hum. But I didn't.
Speaker 2: I had to go upload a stranger head nod and he was crazy a girl head no, and he was crazy. Imagine a girl just used to look at the girl.
Speaker 4: She goes, what the fuck is wrong.
Speaker 8: On know who I am?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably, but I don't know. In a dark club after performing, performing every song without taking a I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking how to call over bothering me. I don't know if he does. I'm just saying I wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Now, you just say, you say you think cold will know me. That's what you just said. That's all I And then I asked, I said Cold knows you.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Could I just asked it was a question.
Speaker 8: Probably not no, though, right.
Speaker 2: He would have had nodded a nigga that just sold out the gardens. Also, the amount of wrapping he did on that stage without taking a fucking breath. He hit every single syllable word perfect and such an amazing performance. After letting out all that oxygen and then walking into a club dark club with Debt, he'd be like the mares. Yeah, I knew right away. I never said I you were there.
Speaker 4: I knew you were out there in the crowd.
Speaker 5: He did two face at the Garden, which is crazy that it was great.
Speaker 2: That was not did that the Garden was incredible. I really enjoyed Dollar in a dream. It was a really really good show and for someone that probably hasn't performed that stuff in ten years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thoroughly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a really really at the as.
Speaker 6: I ended up leaving like three am. I got home, got the spins and threw up in my toilet and then passed out.
Speaker 2: You left after three?
Speaker 8: It was after definitely after three whatever time?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I projectile vomit. I know, hohokah, But I had probably did you kiss that girl?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: How do you know? Because I didn't? How do you know you didn't kiss her?
Speaker 5: I didn't black out. I just threw up.
Speaker 2: I got the spins when I got home. Okay, okay, yeah I saw he was, you know this is at the after party. Was getting a little rythm you guys.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm running my mouth my bad.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Like I told the marriage, I was like, I love these guys, but they don't don't really bring women out like.
Speaker 2: That because most of them are in I know, committed relations I love because see when I said it last week, y'all screamed me out the room about what about Cole not bringing out no chicks at the show? Different about in the intimate after settings, they don't bring the whole is through. So if it's if it's an after party for my show and it's bad chicks at the show like Wiz did is.
Speaker 1: Because that was a super intimate that wasn't a you can just get in after party like he was.
Speaker 2: He ending out there was a wristband.
Speaker 8: For the party. Yeah, like it was that type of thing they gave.
Speaker 5: Us at MSG.
Speaker 2: And then we were like, yeah, but who's handing out the wristbands to hudo somebody in a committed relationships?
Speaker 6: This is how small the after after party was those wristbands for the after after party were handed out at the initial after party at MSG, so.
Speaker 1: Everybody that was at the original after party didn't even get a wrist band.
Speaker 8: It was like super It was not that many people in there.
Speaker 6: It was oh yes, and the club wasn't even open, It wasn't publicly open, was closed for the night, so it was literally just them like the crew, but no, no, no beautiful women. Well it's funny you say that because Demarrison I had a question we were saying when we were at my apartment. It was like Mary fuck kill Drake, women fans, Drake Kendrick.
Speaker 5: Cole.
Speaker 4: Did Odmars answered it.
Speaker 5: We both agreed, We.
Speaker 2: Botho what do you mean? We both agreed? When did you agree to that? In that quest? I want to hear your answers first, we have a very what do you want to hear? Immediately, He's on our side because of the perception of this podcast, I don't want to really say it exactly because it's going to come off as hate and it's not hate.
Speaker 7: Wait wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, everybody, everybody slow down.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about right now? Mary kill, Drake Kendrick, women fans, women say like, listen, yeah, the we gonna talk about marrying or killing. That's why I'm trying to understand which'll that's I said, slow down, so I understand what y'all talking about. Cole is tall, So you're staying with women with women? Fans would say which women fans?
Speaker 5: Of the three? Would you fuck?
Speaker 2: Mary Kell? Okay? All right, so did did she? Did you answer that?
Speaker 8: Y'all need to answer that the easiest question.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to some people on the West Coast that are very sensitive and you can't say anything bad without everyone thinking that people hate the West Coast. I would marry Cole fans, I would fuck Drake fans, and I would kill Kendrick fans.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's a no braak mall, you're up. That's probably the same fer no brainer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there like another option where I don't have murder cost I don't want to be responsible for murdering women. You don't kill them. It's a hypothetical like maybe just send a nice text to say, hey, this isn't working out instead of killing.
Speaker 8: Okay, cool ghosting. Fuck marry ghosts, marry ghosts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck Mary ghosts.
Speaker 2: But I feel like there's so much crossover between all three of those fan bases, So yeah, there are.
Speaker 6: But in the spirit of polarizing and choosing sides, why not do we have to do? We want to explain why we feel.
Speaker 1: That, the reason why we have, the reason how this conversation happened, not entirely, why not the reason why we had this conversation. It wasn't at your house. We were actually in line while we were waiting for the tickets to come down, and I looked around and I was like, I was like, somebody told me I look like a J. Cole fan, and I wanted to get in. I wanted to get offended, but I couldn't because I looked around and saw a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Me that were literally.
Speaker 2: Has a lot of pretty women fans a lot that we had the conversation. But now at the after party, the whole crew is married. So and it's a ten year anniversary. They're gonna be there with their wife wives.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they don't want no bitches around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that for sure, but Cole brings them out absolutely. I've been to countless Cold shows, even Dreamville Fest. They're there.
Speaker 6: Okay, So why would we marry Cole fans, fuck Drake fans and ghost Kendrick fans.
Speaker 4: I think I'm ready to switch though, because I've been to a couple of Drake shows. It was some badges.
Speaker 2: Did there's a bunch of bad Yeah, a bunch of nobody would ever fight you. I've been to Kendrick shows and there's bad bitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So what are you gonna switch? You want to marry the Drake fans. I think I saw two girls at a Drake show that I probably would have married. Mm hmm, as Cole would say, only they don't want to be saved. Only been to one Kendrick show and I was in was in the suite together.
Speaker 4: Si.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, I couldn't really see what was in the crowd. Yeah, You're right, we couldn't. But I've been to Kendrick shows where they're they're there. There is a lot of crossover between Cole fans and Kendrick fans. That's why it's kind of an unfair question. But if someone had to die, we.
Speaker 8: Literally changed the ghost and you're still trying to kill them.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the King fans the key and he checked all right?
Speaker 4: Click here let them say he's glazing for what.
Speaker 8: The crazy thing is.
Speaker 2: On the West Side fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we were to call a dude from the West Side, he would say, Mary Ken Drake.
Speaker 5: I do I do?
Speaker 2: I know some of them, they don't say that. They definitely don't. Nah, I'm telling you they don't. I'm telling you they do not I know, So I can't say it. I can't say that, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like the guys I know from the West Side, like the around the way guys I know from the West Side, they would they would marry a Kendrick Fan.
Speaker 2: Way Man, who do you think the friend married? What was six?
Speaker 4: So go with Drake fans?
Speaker 1: Mary like if she had and I'm not just talking about the casuals Drake fan, I'm like, if she had to stand an artists and the artist she stands the way that I stand.
Speaker 8: Cole was Drake.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna add some stipulations. What type of Drake fan are we talking? You know, because I think that's unfair because Cole and Drake came out when I was in college, and it was a lot of college women like them because they were rapping about college shit. Inflatable, and a lot of those women went on to be amazing career women, beautiful wifey material. But then Drake took this crazy pivot of super fucking stardom where all the club rats started loving him too. So what there is a balance of Drake. There's the day ones and not to I think they are, but I'm not sure are we Is that who we're talking about or are we talking about the whrrores. There's nothing wrong with horror fans put it like this, say buy tickets too these what's wrong with these two? Don't do that?
Speaker 8: You know, don't do that.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that sleep with both of those in the hypothetic goal. Yes, that's what I said. I would fuck them. That checks out.
Speaker 2: No, what I'm saying you wouldn't want to marry them? Are they You don't even know that, Like nineteen, I don't even know who that is talkers that he got for this video. But my point is this era.
Speaker 6: I'm bringing them up to say, this era of Drake fan, not the college ones that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I think that's a little unfair.
Speaker 8: But Morgan walland fans peach he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's in the beginning at the dinner scene. Oh, I didn't know that?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 8: Morgan Wiland like a racist?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, it makes country. Pa said he's misunderstood. So what was What was everyone's favorite part of the night.
Speaker 4: I love yours.
Speaker 1: No, I get off my dick. But I knew that that was going That was when I cried. And I have myself on video crying to get off. I cried to get off my dick.
Speaker 5: What are you going through?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? No, get off my dick. He made you cry.
Speaker 1: It's not the song, it's the fact that that's one of my favorite j Cole songs.
Speaker 8: It's definitely my favorite on that album. Like, that's my favorite jac Coles and I've never heard him performing live, so.
Speaker 4: All right, But the tears, Why are the tears though?
Speaker 8: Because I was happy?
Speaker 2: They're happy tears. Listen. You shouldn't judge because you were the polar opposite. When I've been on a riser with you, I think there's I'm looking at. There should be somewhere in the middle. You guys are the polar opposites of each other. Crying and get off my dick is hilarious, but also standing stoic while amazing things are happening right in front of your face on a riser, should like bring some type of emotion I'm watching the show. Yeah, but like at least raise an eyebrow.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to be jumping up and down while.
Speaker 1: Especially when you get off my dick place. He literally says, from the window to the wall. You should have went from window to.
Speaker 5: Wall, got a point.
Speaker 2: Which which window is?
Speaker 7: Have you never pointed from the window to the wall the day of my fucking life from the window to the wall.
Speaker 2: Think you think I've done that? No, I've never done that from the window to the wall.
Speaker 5: How old were you?
Speaker 2: There's no windows in the MSG. Let's start like skybox. What were you pointing that? There's You was pointing at Patrick Ewan's jersey, and then you pointed at the Stanley Ranges. Yeah, you pointed at banners.
Speaker 8: That ship was so packed that it felt small.
Speaker 2: It was intimate.
Speaker 1: It felt very small because I went and saw we saw Sissa. We didn't, but I saw Sissa at the Garden. I saw Janet at the Garden. Recently, I've been to a couple of shows at the Garden, but they didn't feel it felt small. I don't know, it's hard to explain. Like that ship was packed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw a lot of great artists, basketball player, it was just it was just like a mixture of just like good people.
Speaker 4: That's good man. I'm glad you had it.
Speaker 6: And and obviously solidifies that Cole is the best rapper out of New York.
Speaker 2: He is a New York rapper. Definitely King of New York, King of New York. We've had this conversation on the pace before and after MSG I saw Twitter taking because I'm explaining it, let's address. I'm trying to explain to you. Do you think Jay Cole is the King of New York? The King of New York? Is crazy. I've said for I've said for years though that we claim col Cole, we can claim I feel no, we can't. Why would the Saint John's his entire career was in New York.
Speaker 4: Is here.
Speaker 2: He doesn't claim New York. His entire team is from here.
Speaker 4: He does not claim New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does claim that, he claims New York, New York. He he reps queens so hard. He always has.
Speaker 2: He even said January twenty eight, doesn't even say yeah, I said, son, I'm from New York like he Yeah, his life really started here. As far as his career in adulthood, yeah, I don't know if Cole reps. He records a lot here.
Speaker 1: He he's definitely spent a lot of someone like he he really fucks with. He's always been like that.
Speaker 2: And like he wasn't an artist that moved to New York and then went to Greenpoint or Williamsburg or lived in Turtle Bay, like he lived in Jamaica Queens for most of his life. I think that gives we can claim him.
Speaker 5: And he still lives here.
Speaker 2: He still live here. Only rapper in New York that stayed, including the ones that were born here.
Speaker 4: So why he do a festival here?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean he's home.
Speaker 6: Hometown versus where you like become an artist are two different things. And on top of that, why there by the artist stream and like the beginning of his career is New York.
Speaker 1: And not even just that, why would you bring New York has so much where he's from doesn't have ship So yeah, I'm gonna bring back to my hometown.
Speaker 2: Which isn't even hometown by the way, Well, it's a completely different city. I know, but it's close enough. It's actually not that close at all.
Speaker 5: It's in the state.
Speaker 8: It's like two hours away.
Speaker 1: But it's like, let me bring something down here, because they don't really have ship down here. Why would I bring something to New York, New York because everything that's not fair.
Speaker 5: I respect what he did with the hour away. That's not bad at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's I don't think it's crazy for us to claim co I just feel like if because the South don't claim him because he doesn't rap like a Southern rapper.
Speaker 2: He wraps like a New York rapper. I don't do that because there's rappers in the South that rap like New York rappers.
Speaker 6: I think it's less about his voice and tone and lyrics. I think it's just about where he stay. Where he stays, like where his career flourished.
Speaker 2: Like him him performing Climba, which is one of his first records ever before signed Anything to Say, I wrote this in Jamaica. Queens like a lot of it. His career is just based off where he was, how he wraps his entire crew. To this day, he's just surrounded by a bunch of queens.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like if Khalid is allowed to say he's from Miami, Cole can claim New York, same exact situation. They made their bones in career in that city, they defined their sound from that city. There that city, But Kalid is from New Orleans, born and raised, doesn't even talk about it. Ye says he's from the three zero five, and no one cares because he did so much for Miami and really made his career there. DJ Drama reps Philly for sure. If you ask him where you're from, he will say Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, no matter what. But he's from Atlanta.
Speaker 5: He's Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I think Drama Atlanta Philly is the same with Cole in North Carolina and Queens.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think more people identify Cole with being from Carolina, though, like repping Carolina.
Speaker 2: Because people he's like people side of New York.
Speaker 4: Would never say that, like he's New York. They would never say that.
Speaker 2: Fair, But if you look at his career, I think at this point it is safe to say it wasn't like a phase where he was two years out of college and was just staying in New York because that's where he was, and the Rock Nation office was here, and then the whole industry moved to LA and he went to l A. He has stayed in Queens since he's been in Saint John's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, king of New York, I'm not King of New York.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna go that far. But we weren't joking about that. But not getting made.
Speaker 8: Jay is still the King of New York.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about like a current like now, well.
Speaker 1: But me and you had a cool A king has to die for the new king to be crowned. Jay is still very much kicking and alive. Yeah, that's how kingdom gets passed down. The king has to die and then the crown gets passed down.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily, that works that way. And they had every single legend crown Kendrick, the King of La. They were all there. They put the ship on his neck. Who's the king in the South? H T I said he was.
Speaker 6: I was literally about to say. I can only think since he was the most vocal about it, he proved it afterwards.
Speaker 2: I really feel like he's still the king because he hasn't his future want to even put that in the air, but because he's still alive, still the king. It's fruiture, but I still he said that, like, yes, it's future, it's furniture.
Speaker 5: Furn furniture.
Speaker 2: So is Snoop still the king of l A.
Speaker 8: No, Kendrick is now the king.
Speaker 2: So you guys are going against your exactly. That's why I brought it up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: But for New York you gotta die.
Speaker 2: Jay Z live in l A. So who more New York color? J I'm just saying, you feel me, Like, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We just be saying anything. Hold from Trenton, Man, I don't know. Oh my god, though, see is it's why they got to cut the mics off.
Speaker 1: But I don't think we have a current active like y'all would have to give it to fucking uh Cash Cobain. Then who the fuck is active in New York right now? Who's active in New York right now?
Speaker 2: I'll come up with it since you've got answer, So we're bringing up a pretty good point of that's okay. There's no current people that would be labeled king are not retired per se, but are not as active as usual. Nikki might be the most active of the older legends. If you go down to the young kids, Yeah, it's tough to say who quote quote unquote would be the king. I think at one point for the younger kids, a Boogie held that, but I feel like he's been a little unactive lately. I don't would it be Cash Cobain for the last two years today? Who is it? Your opinion? It definitely would have been Poppy? First of all? What is the criteria for the crown of somebody king of a city? Podcast?
Speaker 1: I didn't say it, okay, yeah, yeah right, somebody that's running running the city musically?
Speaker 8: Who if you go out you can't not hear them.
Speaker 2: I think that's unfair thing though, on someone that just like had a good two years. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I feel like you have to be ten years in minimum.
Speaker 8: I don't feel like ten.
Speaker 1: I feel like five five minimum in this dad age five five continually, Like you're successful all five years?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And your five albums five years or like two albums five years? What are we talking there?
Speaker 8: Three albums five years?
Speaker 2: Okay? In this day and age, I wouldn't be mad at that. With how quick ship comes in ghosts, that's that's a long career in this day and age. But who has done that, that's been dominating. People have made good music in New York for the last five years.
Speaker 4: I mean it would have to be Jay Naz and Nikki as far as I'm consumed.
Speaker 2: NAS has been the most active. Actually, I take it back. That's what I'm saying, like, who's my king? Well, we know why Cole can't be King of New York. But no, I'm not saying in any way Cole can be King of New York. I'm just saying I think we can claim him at this point.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm not mad at that, but people outside of New York would never say that. I think that's a New York name because we know he's been If we.
Speaker 2: Were to do Top five New York Rappers or Top ten or whatever, I don't think Cold would be allowed to be on the board.
Speaker 7: But this is what I'm saying, So how can he How can we claim him? You can't even put him on the top ten Rappers out of New York right now, Liz, because it's not from New York. So how can we claim him if we can't even if we put a list together right now, top ten rappers from New York out of New.
Speaker 2: York from New York. Okay, top ten rappers in New York, you can't put. I would say if the average the average hip hop fan, let me not say average above average hip hop fan. If you ask them their favorite New York producers ever, or producers that define the New York's sound, they would say DJ Premiere.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Most people, where's DJ Premier from Texas? Most people don't even fucking know that, They think he's New York. I was like twenty when I found out he was what's in from New York City? I just assumed he was Brooklyn through and through. I think Cole is similar in that regard to his sound is very much New York. He is defined by it now, lived here most of his life. Him and DJ Premire, I think are similar there. I just don't know if I've ever seen Jake Cole say I'm from New York. He's never said he's from New York because he's so How can how can we how can we claim him if he's never if he's never even since there's no rules, we just do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well that's the case.
Speaker 8: It's like have I don't know? It's okay, Like I just can't.
Speaker 4: See us saying, yeah, colds from here, Like, what's you won't even say that?
Speaker 2: What's the bonus record on Born Center with fifty and j Cole?
Speaker 5: New York Times?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, yeah, two New York rappers New York Times. Can we pull up the lyrics that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is so funny.
Speaker 1: We just claimed him as like it's like a transplant that moved here when they were thirteen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they might be, Ohio.
Speaker 5: Read the opening.
Speaker 2: It's really for queens though, really for queens though. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you if you met a girl who moved here when she was twelve years old, you're not gonna tell her that she don't have ties to New York if she lived here.
Speaker 8: Her whole lot.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying Queen's Bridge than you do. Said, Cole has more shooters in Queen's Bridge than you do. Yeah, so it's quoting Jay Z for the nerds.
Speaker 4: I get it, And I know Cole has spent a lot of years in New York City.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 4: But when you say we can claim him, I just don't know if that works like that.
Speaker 2: Look at the first the only the only reason why we're trying to convince you right now is not because we care that much, is because we need it. We just don't that much. I mean, like, if we can take Cole under our wing off of technicality, why don't we I feel you, I feel you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that, but I don't know man.
Speaker 2: So with that said, now that we all agree is he is he top top ten New York wrapper of all time, of all time?
Speaker 4: Can't put him on that list. He's not New York. You can't put him on that list.
Speaker 2: Well, either way, I really enjoyed the show. I liked him going down memory lane. Love that, like Mohammad's house has become like a an adjective or now and or whatever if that would mean you watch the stream?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Did you watch it?
Speaker 5: It was well shot.
Speaker 6: Obviously we were there, so I didn't watch in the moment, but in retrospect when I was home the next morning, there was a lot of clips on Twitter and it was like really beautifully produced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 7: I mean the crowd looked great, like you know, love yours with all the phones cameras out. You know, it's one of those you had to be there moments I get.
Speaker 2: I mean you didn't really have to, but if you were there. That's cool, beautiful moment. You have an issue with people doing the light camera thing.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's dope, especially when you have a packed arena like that like that. It looks great.
Speaker 2: Did he cry it all?
Speaker 8: I don't remember. I don't know I cried. I don't remember him crying.
Speaker 2: She cried for the both of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't cry.
Speaker 8: I thought I would have almost Love yours.
Speaker 7: Wait wait wait, wait, wait, slow down. Everybody you thought you was gonna cry to Ja koleshow.
Speaker 6: Because I said, if I see Demeris cry, I would probably cry.
Speaker 1: But he couldn't try to get off my dick. So I was crying to get off my dick, and I don't think he could bring himself to cry again, I.
Speaker 5: Wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm never gonna go all right.
Speaker 4: So what song would have made you cry doing?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just thought it would have happened at some point. Love yours for sure. I mean, if there were to be a song that you I think you were probably fighting them back at that time. I was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even that.
Speaker 6: Drunk at that point, nah, I was just like hat. I think it was just like overcome with joy, but not like in a crying way.
Speaker 1: I was hammered by by two thirty am. I was fucking oh after after I got fucked I literally was stumbling around the Lower east Side by myself. I'm such a walking lick, stumbling around the Lower east Side by myself with a fucking seven hundred dollars camera in my pocket.
Speaker 8: Nice locked out the studio.
Speaker 2: But you know, life is like somebody texted me during the show that j Cole dresses like a West Coast dyke, and I couldn't get it out of my head for the rest of the show. Who text you at? I gotta tell you? And I know you guys won't laugh at that because it's a dig at Coal, but I laughed out loud.
Speaker 5: That is funny.
Speaker 2: It's okay to laugh at Cole for certain things.
Speaker 8: I laughed easily.
Speaker 2: A human as well. We're allowed to make jokes as well. We just complimented him for forty one minutes, is king.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, I'm glad. I had a great time and shout out told a dream Villa. Shout out to Jake Cole on an amazing show. Congrats to Madison Square Guard. Shout out to team Great night.
Speaker 2: The real story though, I don't know if it was at the Gardener or it was at Barclay Center. Mariah Carey did a Christmas show and I didn't see one fucking ad. Was that like an invite only I.
Speaker 8: Think it was.
Speaker 6: Well, Rihanna was there, get her titty signed. So probably no that they remember we talked about. She did like a four or five arena. She's doing the tour right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I even realize that was in New York. I thought ye had like some Vegas residency. Shit, Well, she did a show. Rihanna was there, got her titty signed. They were singing fucking jingle bells. I was jealous. This is what I would I really got.
Speaker 4: FuMO for Yeah, I would want to go see Santa.
Speaker 2: I would address this was my idea, like how you took amor this is Santa Mariah got You would sit on her lap for a photo Mariah and yeah, oh tell her what you wanted for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Everything on my list was Nick in the building, Key Nick Cannon, Nick Cannon.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm I'm sure her kids want to see, Like, isn't that part of parenting? Didn't wanted her to get this done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like, ACEP sent me over here to get my titty sign and Mariah was like, what do you want me to write? She said, Maria, you think like she was like, I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 2: The celebrities still like sign autographs. This is cool. I hope this becomes a thing.
Speaker 8: I think she I'm sure I think she only signed it.
Speaker 2: Because it was Oh, of course, only because it was Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Well, no, actually they had a sharpie on them, so they probably were signing autographs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought she was like walking off stage at this point.
Speaker 1: She was, but I'm saying they had a shut like Mariah's crew had a sharpie with them, so that means that she was probably about to conscient autographs. Yeah, I was heartbroken that I missed that. I can't believe that I missed that. That's saying her for real.
Speaker 7: How does Mariah sound? Is she sounding better live now? Because I know at one point she wasn't sounding too good.
Speaker 2: Love There was one like Morning Show or Today's show that they kind of caught her vocals and before they could be deleted for the West Coast or whatever, and it didn't sound great. But I'm sure I think that she she.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't have the ability to hit the ranges that she used to hit. I'm sure that you know, Mariah used to sing in a very all that whistle register. Shit, I'm sure that that's affected her vocal course over time. So I don't think that she can go as high as she used to.
Speaker 2: And if she's you know, she works once a year now, which is fine. She had an incredible career and just does Christmas. You're not practicing singing, staying in vocal shape, that's that's tough, the way she sings. But I'm sure because she announced a bunch of arena shows she was practicing in fucking August.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I would like to see Maria. I never seen Marik carry love.
Speaker 2: First concert ever me either. She hadn't seen her since the heartbreaker to her.
Speaker 4: I saw Janet Lives a couple of times, never seen Mariah.
Speaker 1: Jenna is still U not sick. I just want everybody to give her her flowers. Janet still doesn't use she uses background vocals, but not like Jenna still sings. She doesn't lip sing. She's still like when I want to see her live, she was still singing, and I know that she was singing because I know I studied Jenna Jackson. She was actually singing still and she doesn't have the strongest voice in the world.
Speaker 8: But she's still dancing and singing and she's like fifty something.
Speaker 2: Random with shout out to Cole's background singers, those women that they kept showing on the stream they were they were singing, sanging that they were incredible. Those were some of the best background singers I've ever heard. At arena show, they said that band was great too. Let's stay on music. Though we are recording this on Thursday, December nineteenth. December twentieth, we are supposed to get the SOS Deluxe, which is also Lana, which is a completely different album. I think we should just call this a whole other album. I get it, with the streaming games and everything, it's got to be a deluxe and this is the new world that we have to accept. But I'm going into this with unfair expectations that this is a his album, not an SOS Deluxe, not songs that maybe could have made it. If you're calling it Lana, I have expectations for an album. Is that unfair?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you said this is a album.
Speaker 2: Of course his album is it's the SOS Deluxe, that would still be a his album.
Speaker 8: He means a new album, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like not not associated with es.
Speaker 2: Like if she were to say, okay, because on the fifth anniversary of Control, she put out the Controlled Deluxe, which was really cool, a bunch of references and ship they didn't make it, which plenty of artists have done in the streaming era. You do a deluxe so you can get more streams on the album and get people to revisit it. It's a strategy that I fully understand, but I've never seen someone call a deluxe a different name. So to me, this should fall in her desography as Control SOS than Lana No, and does it.
Speaker 7: When it's a deluxe, does it usually take I mean I could be wrong. The SOS came out two years ago, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean she did her Control Deluxe five years later, the five year anniversary what right? Yeah, five anniversary is different, but not there's still artists. There's some artists that do that shit like the next week, but there's some artists that wait it see as Lana.
Speaker 7: And SOS Deluxe, So it's probably it's probably enough new songs when they put to be a new album as well. I don't think it's only gonna be like five new songs.
Speaker 2: Does that? I mean, this is like weird fan nit picky shit, But does that like kind of bother you a little bit? Because I feel like Sizza, I get why a lot of artists do the deluxe Again, like the point I just made of having fans go back to an album and stream it more, I don't think Sissy needs to do that type of shit. Whatsoever. She's going to sell and say no matter what, and rightfully so, I don't think she needs to be under the control of some of these streaming games and all that other shit. And if you have an album, which I'm always confident that Sissa is going to deliver an incredible fucking album, and you're calling it Lana, which is your government name, Yeah, just do a new.
Speaker 4: Album or attach a new album to the whole album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I'm I'm I'm not going with the times and adapted and we do it should just be control, SOS and Lana all in one playlist at this point.
Speaker 8: I mean, I actually wouldn't complain, but.
Speaker 2: I'm extremely excited. I think it's perfect time of the year for a Sissa album. I'm they were crying, I get off my dick. But I am in the perfect space to cry to a Sissa album. I'm going to go for a walk tomorrow, same way I did when SOS came out. And I hope it's.
Speaker 4: Overcast Seattle tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's check the weather for tomorrow. Should we do a quick trip Seattle.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Seattle.
Speaker 8: Quick trip to Seattle.
Speaker 2: It's going to rain tomorrow. Yes, you know what I think I might.
Speaker 4: A're you going to go outside and just like lay down in a T shirt the water hit you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't even think I'll put a raincoat on, you know, just I think I'll just I'll just walk out a T shirt and just really accept these bars.
Speaker 4: Except just just just appreciate the work of Lana.
Speaker 2: Let let the precipitation go into my pores as if the lyrics are flowing.
Speaker 4: I have to live inside of the music.
Speaker 6: So it says your scissor wrote over one hundred songs for the Originals. So I remember her saying that, however many albums I wait over for that, and then she put out a teaser, so far, The only visual outside of the album artwork is a teaser with Ben Steeler.
Speaker 4: For the She wrote one hundred songs for SOS. Yeah crazy.
Speaker 6: This is probably a collection of those a lot of years that it does check out over five years.
Speaker 2: We can't didn't get I already love Drive. But who's a better nepo? Baby JANEA Jackson or Ben Stiller? Nice to me?
Speaker 8: Stupid fucking questions? Who thought to put Ben Stiller?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 8: I love Ben Stiller, I haven't seen him in so long?
Speaker 2: Who thought?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: Whose brain was like Ben Stiller?
Speaker 2: Isn't it for everyone knows? Punch is a really really big Meet the Parents fan? Oh really coming, asshole?
Speaker 5: Isn't he working on something? Is it like a part of Well?
Speaker 2: Sissa has a movie coming out that is ben Stiller producers. I think it was a Severance type promo. He's involved with Severing. He directed Severance. But I think Ben Siller also may be a producer on the movie that Sissa is coming out with.
Speaker 8: Well, I know Ray is in charge of it. I don't know if Ben Stiller has anything to do with it.
Speaker 2: Well, either way, I mean it works. She always gets an actor to just do a cameo for she Got Moaning in Clubhouse? Uh Lakeith Keith, Keith the last one, and I mean one hundred songs. I usually hate long albums, but SOS proved me wrong. Every song on there is like not a skip to me. It's perfect with the amount of songs that it is. So if Sisson wants to add thirty five on the Lana, I'm not gonna complain.
Speaker 4: SOS is a great album man, incredible way.
Speaker 2: And when I saw how many records it was, I was like, oh god, no, go back to control of just fucking eleven records. Every song is fire. I get why every record stayed on there?
Speaker 4: What was that? What's the name? Gone Girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I told my crying Julian that played Gone Girl at one thirty and watched me turn into a little dove.
Speaker 2: Would you would you judge me?
Speaker 4: Dove?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Actually, would you judge me if I said that Gone Girl is my go to shower song?
Speaker 4: No, I would tell you.
Speaker 2: And the acoustics in my bathroom is pretty good, so actually sound better than I usually would with it echoing it.
Speaker 4: You shampool yourself too?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, The conditioner stays in for I keep gone girl on loop. It's like three times and then I know, get that good leather with all the hair that I have. But I don't know. Maybe maybe I'm more excited than you guys that we get new Scissor music at midnight.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because I'm sad. I don't know. I just can't wait for Scissor to talk to me.
Speaker 7: She's one of those artists that I think we know what to expect whenever she announces she's dropping something. And you know, it's fun to have those artists that you know they're going to deliver. She's just one of those artists that, no matter what, it's going to be good music.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you guys, will Sissa get a similar treatment to other artists that make great pain music that if she ends up getting in a relationship and ends up being happy, it will piss off a lot of her fans. And will her fans want to hear real relationship in love music from Scissa? I think so.
Speaker 7: I think she's a great enough writer. Oh we know that she doesn't have to pull from pain and or you know, just heartbreak all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the weirdo fans that get really upset when their favorite artists what happens.
Speaker 7: You can't do nothing about that, you could put out there. But if she greted that treatment, I think so, Yeah. I don't think no artist is exempt for that from that treatment.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 1: I love Sissa and I don't know her as a person, but from what I see as far as her music and her artistry, I think that even if Sissa gets in a happy.
Speaker 8: Healthy relationship, she will still be able to pull pain.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: And I think that will come from that will come from her own feelings about like herself. You can hear it in songs like Special or Nobody Gets Me. So I don't think that she'll be writing about her partner being horrible.
Speaker 2: Even now.
Speaker 1: It's not a lot about her partners being horrible. A lot of it's about her being horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a lot. I've actually liked the accountability, the growth of Scissor's toxicity. Like before it was, it's still all very toxic with she admits, but with Sos there was definitely a hey, maybe I might be the problem here type of vibe, and I could see her getting in a happy relationship and then making an album of being terrified of her being a self saboteur, if that's the correct one of like, this is such a beautiful place that I'm terrified I'm gonna ruin it. Yeah, but then what if she goes through her therapy and all the ayahuasca that she was talking about with Kendrick, and then the fifth album is just full blown I'm in love. Fuck everyone else that doesn't have a partner. You guys are weird, Like, oh, you guys are still like dating. You guys still swiping left. That's crazy. Taylor's gonna do it.
Speaker 8: Taylor is never going to do that.
Speaker 2: What you don't think we're gonna get a happy Travis Kelsey album, a happy Robert Goodell album.
Speaker 4: But but but Taylor's always happy. No, No.
Speaker 2: Her whole thing is she manages dates to make albums after they break up. That's like her home.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's like her stick.
Speaker 4: But she she does a great job of turning into an anthem.
Speaker 5: Oh she she'll cash out on a relation.
Speaker 2: Should I mean, but she's sad. She sounds as happy as a motherfucker. It's just weird human nature because even like in the happiest relationships. I still like, don't really like super lovey dovey music like that, and that's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 4: But that's a reflection of you internally.
Speaker 2: No, But even if I'm in an amazing mood or like, I want to relate to, like, the only album I can think of that, like, I was like, oh, this is great, I can relate was Jay and Beyonce Everything Is Love. I was like, this is cool, like a mature album that's actually just strictly about love. I can't think of very many other albums like that in the current time. Seventies and all that shit. They made amazing, real love music, but this Dan and Age. I only want fucking painful music from these artists.
Speaker 1: Well, my last relationship, the album, the theme album for that was Woe These Feels Again by snowa Legra, and that was a pretty loving album. It had a couple of toxics. It had a couple of toxic songs on it, but it's a pretty positive I'm in love. It takes you through like the falling in love part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Snow, that's a positive album. She she put out one record this year. I think she's coming off in my opinion, which will be a classic of those feelings. But it's just been a little quiet. She did that Black Coffee remix with very Hi that this was her last one You're going to do for Love remix. That was fire. She's been putting out like Lucy's here and there. At one point she put out a Lucy and a trailer and it looked like we were about to get a Snow album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was like two years ago. I don't think you notice how much time now time has gone by. I was like two years ago.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're talking about those songs for the artwork was like Flowers three records be my Summer Beat My Summer was one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was. But none yet, none of those turned into a project. I mean, I'm sure we'll get a Snow album in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: I need one badly. Actually, I'm scratching this my queens.
Speaker 2: It's needed, and I mean we'll get into a like our Wrap and R and B Top albums of the Year favorite ones. I went to all the way to Philly by myself to go to her show. I remember and don't do it great to the Sprinter like you'd like myself though I know, but you were like you were basically carried there.
Speaker 8: I feel like that's lonelier though I'd rather by myself.
Speaker 4: Does that change anything the matter.
Speaker 2: With like what the car was it? If you took like Transit and then then switched in Trenton and then got on the Philly train, then I'd be like, all right, the China us not doing. But you were in like a beautiful plush sprinter. You didn't even realize you left your house.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I had to be comfortable.
Speaker 2: Of course, comfort is number one exactly, but we'll get into our top. And it was co oh yeah, of course like social. Yeah, you were being safe with a mask on in the sprinter by yourself now that I'm never doing.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have any idea when Summer's album is coming out? I know it's coming, I know it's coming soon, but I need to know if it's coming before the end of this year.
Speaker 2: I would say first quarter of Yeah, next year, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Doing this, but she's been doing all this advertising, so that's why I'm like here, yeah, top of the Yeah, I think that Apple Music Show and I think that's tied to an album that's coming and it's gonna do more episodes to eventually get there.
Speaker 2: So I would say first quarter R and B was There was great R and B this year. It was don't get me twice when I'm saying that there was amazing R and B this year. But as far as like volume, it was light compared to twenty twenty three. I'm pissed I didn't put my album out in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: May.
Speaker 2: I may have made a list this year this Yeah, you missed it, but yeah, I do want to go through our next episode. I've got my list. I'm curious what years is going to be. But yeah, it was. It was light for R and B this year.
Speaker 7: It was light for and B ship, but it was great for and B to ship. It was a lot of dope projects. I could say the same about rap too. There's a lot of good rap projects this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying volume wise, it was easy to put my list together. I'll put it that way. And of course it's because all our R and B stars took tens of millions of dollars in grants, so they were just living up. They didn't time to report. They were taking taxpayers dollars to go to tuloom.
Speaker 4: That's what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Mall you're familiar with this. Business Insider put out an article yesterday with the title how rich musicians build American taxpayers for luxury hotels, shopping sprees, and million dollar bonuses.
Speaker 4: They was running a PPP.
Speaker 2: Yes and no, which is crazy because Peage brought this article to my attention and at the exact same time the SBA loan had emailed me three times. Today they're on my ass about the tiny amount of money that I took out. Meanwhile, Lil Wayne got fucking nine million dollars and it was setting it to mysterious women. That's the line item.
Speaker 4: So this is this is where Wayne spent this money at.
Speaker 2: So essentially, just to give a quick background, Business Insider highlighted artists like Wayne, Chris Brown, Alison Shane's uh was it DJ Marshmellow when COVID hit. You know, all of them have their own separate businesses that are just for touring, which made them eligible for these SBA loans because you know, they weren't bringing in any tour capital even though Wayne had sold his catalog that year for one hundred million dollars on a separate account. He still was eligible to get this loan to pay his staff for touring because no one could make money. Now they've kind of thrifted through some of their tax returns and what they did with their money and.
Speaker 4: Put Trump pardon Wayne. Yeah, yeah, oh, se forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Trump also gave all these artists this money. By the way, Yeah, Wayne's grant.
Speaker 6: Wayne's grant was worth eight point nine million in pandemic relief in the pandemic relief program. So two years of spending with that money.
Speaker 2: So obviously even now, like as someone I took out an SBA loan just recently, you started to have to pay stuff back, like they had to sift through everything. Coming out of twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, most of us were hoping that Biden was going to clear this entire shit out. He had talked about it. It didn't happen. Also, I know there's a million reasons that we have inflation. Please let's not pretend like all these SBA loans isn't a huge reason for it.
Speaker 7: They broke down Wayne shopping spree. He would have a three hundred dollars billions Yaga belt like they knowed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's itemized.
Speaker 6: He spent eighty six hundred and twenty six dollars at a shopping trip at Dover Street Market in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Now I'm pretty sure Wayne can cover eight thousand dollars for shopping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's not that it's the money that he yes government.
Speaker 2: For example, he had owed tes front of the show shout out to test. He had owed tes, uh, can you make it a little bigger because my point one four million? He had owed two point four to one million two his ex manager, of course, Tes Bryant. And he's taking money that should be spent on whatever touring costs, ie some of his staff or expenses, and he's taking that money and then paying out other people that should be for his other LLCs, his other corporations. Got so Business Insider is going through this explaining that a lot of these artists may be arrested for fraud because this is this is you're taking a loan out and using the money for something you said you weren't going to do, Like Chris Brown took it out and in some cases it looked like he was doing work. Took a tour bus down at Tuloom to do a video with Jack Harlowe. But he was there for a whole month with his entire staff and stayed in like this resort village.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the part of the grand he was twenty four thousand dollars for the cost of driving his bus from these states to Tuloom back in the fall for a month long stay with him and his entourage in a resort town where he did not perform, and then he shot a video and then that was it.
Speaker 2: But it was a month Wayne who again got this nine million. Once things started to open up, he was getting offers to even do shows, one being in Coachella, and then reached out to Coachella and said we can't fly there. The wins are crazy. Coachella saw that four planes had just went on the exact same route at the exact same time. So he is able to make money and is not doing that but still taking a loan, right is you know, we're not accountants, but yeah, that could be fraud. Something is wrong then, And there was a specific accounting firm that manages a lot of these guys NKSFB, which were like the main culprits in this entire thing. They were taking out over seven million dollars based off just their commission with their clients off tax payer money, right, which is a little crazy when you know you're not paying anyone out of that company even though you're eligible for it. It was placed there so you could continue to pay the people when they can't work. But touring's odd and PG and I were talking about this. In no way am I an expert. I'm really just speculating based off you know, we have a separate company that's for when we do tours. A lot of touring, even when it is at the level of say a Chris Brown, you're hiring a third party company, or you have a deal with Live Nation who's going to hire everyone, and a lot of even the employees that Live Nation hires are more contractors for that specific tour, which means those contractors would have been eligible for a loan at that time because they cannot work, their business is completely shut down. They're sole proprietor like I'm available for for example, the SBA loan that I took out, I'm sure anyone that's been on a Live Nation tour was eligible for that, So that makes sense in that time for somebody that isn't really paying out anyone except whatever they're split is with Live Nation to be eligible to get a loan of that magnitude. Just because you gross nine million last year in touring doesn't mean you should get nine million this year, especially when you're not paying it out to the people that are on the tour to keep the economy moving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the biggest defense to what Rory's saying in the article here says, this report reveals how artists directed millions and taxpayer funds not towards toying crew members, but instead towards their own bank accounts, luxury purchases, and entertainment expenses, often while sitting on substantial wealth from other business ventures. So they weren't using money that they were say, making from other business ventures like this is saying, but instead they were taking the taxpayer money to fund their already.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I do like that line, it says.
Speaker 7: One top government accountability expert says someone the spending Business Insider identified was questionable, but stopped short of saying it was fraudulent.
Speaker 4: So that's important.
Speaker 5: Best quote of the article right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at a minimum, it smells, It smells I feel you, David Walker. Here's the thing again, not an expert, I don't know if this is fraud or this is just a problem with that entire SBA loan system. I don't know if this is essentially fraud because the only to be eligible I was reading in the article how they even came to the lump some amount that they were getting it was it had to be just below what they made last year from that exact LLC. So if Chris Brown made ten million dollars in touring in twenty nineteen, he was eligible for nine million in twenty twenty. Were mad at Chris Brown for taking that money?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, you can't.
Speaker 2: This is the SBA system was fucking insane. It's also part reason why we're in so much debt and so much inflation now because they mishandled those COVID funds so much. And even in the article, after they shitted on the artist for seven pages, at the end they said, this is pennies compared to the major corporation bailouts that happened during COVID. Nine million dollars is pennies compared to what other place has got.
Speaker 7: I mean, but we know that through the whole pandemic thing, we knew that a lot of that was gonna come back and hurt, and obviously a lot of it falls on us to taxpayers. But I mean, I do like to see that they are finally addressing a lot of this as far as coming from people who are already rich and wealthy, Like, Okay, y'all have to pay some of this money back.
Speaker 4: You can't just let this fall on the taxpayer.
Speaker 2: I love to how Business Insider even just broke it down how Chris Brown spent his grant top item himself five point one million. Yeah, that stays here, that's podcast.
Speaker 6: Another line item on his list was he spent eighty grand for his thirty third birthday party.
Speaker 4: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that sounds right for a Chris Brown birthday party, for sure, But at the time when the money was coming from an account that was from the taxpayer's money, it's a little different. Chris Brown can spend his money anyway he fucking wants, But when it comes to this loan, SAPA, Yeah, you didn't take a loan from a bank. You took it from the government, which is our money that we continue to pay. So yeah, people are pissed. But and it doesn't I'm not shooting bail to Chris or Wayne or any of these other artists because they are adults and they're grown men and they're smart. A lot of us were fucking confused at that time, and I'm sure their accountants and business managers were like, yo, you're eligible for this money, like you should take it. Even my business manager, when I didn't necessarily like need the loan right away, but he's like, it's the lowest interest rate that has ever existed in America. You would be dumb not to take this now. Yeah, and it trust me, it helped, and I did use it for business irs. I promise you don't need to add me to any articles. And I'm still I'm paying it. But every every single person's business manager was like, this is the lowest interest rate. You will never see this for the rest of your life. Yeah, take it. But I mean, and it's not illegal, to be fair.
Speaker 7: A lot of these artists, you know, because while their name is an article and you know they're breaking down line items on what they spent, they did not if their accountant and their business managers say, yo, let's take this loan they probably was like, all right, cool. They didn't think that it was going to come back and look or smell away.
Speaker 2: It's it's one of my favorite Dame quotes. Ever, how could I have tax problems? I hired an accountant, right, Like? What the fuck? I hired someone so I would not have tax problems. Now I have tax problems. I didn't tell him not to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this wasn't just a hip hop is show. I know we're only talking in that community. But Steve ak Aoki Marshmallow Rory mentioned earlier the Alison Chains, which is a group is also named in this article.
Speaker 2: Alison Chaine's was the craziest one. They took one out and had a whole touring staff, one of which ended up getting cancer, and they did not use any of their loan for health and to continue the health insurance for their staff. Instead, they did a GoFundMe on Twitter during COVID when no one had ain't fucking money and then he unfortunately ended up dying.
Speaker 6: Did we want to get into the brief text exchange between Lil Wayne and the reporter from Business Insider, Katherine Long. She reached out to Wayne for a comment and his response is hilarious, mal, do you want to give us this?
Speaker 7: So, Catherine says, Hello, Dwayne, this is Katherine Long from Business Insider.
Speaker 4: Did you see my email?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Can you see the time? She said that? Okay?
Speaker 7: An hour and thirty nine minutes later, on an hour and forty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wayne just picks up his phone, probably charging Hi. Yeah, yeah, in the kitchen.
Speaker 7: Hey, Katherine, did you see my dick? I'm sure it's much longer and better than the email.
Speaker 2: And you like him long? Right, Miss Long spoke away. He's still still in shape, spoken like the car games. You don't see the onendreus with the lungs. Then you trying to clean it up. But I think he got Not sure, Cat says, not sure what you're referring.
Speaker 7: Yes you do, Catherine, Our email requested your comment related to the shuttered venue operator's grant program. Apologies, this isn't kitty Katherine. Well, you must have wrong number and wrong Dwayne. While he started talking like he was.
Speaker 5: Because he knew he sucked up.
Speaker 2: No, because you know, mac Man took his phone and type that, Well, you must have wrong number and wrong Dwayne. But that is probably how Wayne Texas. I don't know sentences. Sure, I thought, what do you say? I thought this was Kitty kat Kitty Kay Catherine.
Speaker 7: He said, apologies, this isn't Kitty Katherine.
Speaker 2: Let's say, let's say you have like a long relationship with an escort or a strip or whatever that texts you, because we can assume Kitty Catherine might be one of those. Yeah, is she sending you Hey, did you get my email? No?
Speaker 4: Wayne knew exactly who he was talking to.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if Wayne and her have like role play where he's like her boss and like pathroming along from business inside they could have some type of like weird fetish where she's like the secretary and he's the boss. Roleplay through text message. Yeah, and like that is his secretary is saying like did you see my email? And he was like, come see my dick, you see.
Speaker 5: My business inside her business.
Speaker 2: This is pretty much the entire synopsis to Madmen. It's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wayne, you're gonna have to pay that money back.
Speaker 7: Though some text messages is cool, but they could the irs want that money, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And listen, I'm not saying we should let them off the hook of anything, but I think they're the least criminals when it comes down to something.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Staying in music. Been a full music day. Little Baby did an interview. I assume he has an album coming out, it's been a while, but he did a full sit down with Charlemagne. He also sat down with YACHTI. I think he did one other podcast as well. But Charlemagne asked him today if he still had a relationship with Gunner. Are we allowed to play this clip?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Let me just get the actual clip.
Speaker 4: What's the relationship with you and Gunner right now?
Speaker 2: I've got no relationship. Yeah, the Internet says, The Internet says you can't. You can't make hits without Gunner. So do you think y'all ever make music again? The Internet say anything? I mean, it is like, yeah, we can pause here, because there really wasn't much that happened in this interview. When I'm not saying that's a Charlemagne thing whatsoever. I think he asked all the right questions, but some rappers just don't care to answer questions whatsoever. But this was kind of crazy to me that we finally got an answer from Baby about his relationship with Gunner outside of Thug I think Baby would the next person. All of us were waiting to see on what he was gonna do once Gunner was home and making music again, I think.
Speaker 4: But but didn't Baby addressed this kind of early though, didn't he tweet something early?
Speaker 2: He did? But this was when everyone like like Mee Dirk, like a lot of people did, like an unfollowed when that shit leaked, And then Thug said something that was cryptic that made it sound like, oh, maybe Thug is still fucking with Gunna and this was their plan. So everyone, I think got nervous. Yeah, as far as, oh shit, are we supposed to cut this guy off or not? So I think it's interesting that Baby is flat out saying we don't have a relationship. Charlamagne goes on to ask another good question in this scenario, because Thug, in his plea, asked if he could still have communication with Gunner because they worked together. If Thug was in the studio with Gunna working on a song and called you and said, Baby, will you come here and get on the record, would you do it? Baby said, I don't ever see that happening, and then did a cryptic kind of way of saying, fuck that Thug and do what he wants. I'm not I'm not fucking with Gunn. That's what I took from him dodging the question.
Speaker 7: I mean, I listen, you know, certain guys come from a certain background, and you know certain things are just you know, all bets off after that. So, I mean, I understand baby stance on that as far as Thug, because you know, obviously, you know, it's business. They're like a real closer business relationship there. So it's a little different for.
Speaker 2: Thug, way different. It's a artists.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I understand, you know, I understand little Baby stance, and his stance is like a lot of other people's stance that come from a certain background.
Speaker 4: It's just certain things it's no coming back from. So it's no surprise to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just even shocked with Baby doing this press run that he allowed some of these questions, like he's not really like an interviewer per se, like they did his dock And that was the most we ever really got from him because he's not media trend's.
Speaker 7: But it's not even media training, because I don't think you need media training. I just think that some people just are not comfortable with talking to, you know, somebody that's interviewing, Like people don't want to be interviewed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like you're grilling me.
Speaker 7: And then you know a lot of these artists don't trust people that you try to spend what I said and now I'm online saying something that you know is out of context. So it's a lot of apprehensiveness looking at.
Speaker 4: Gun in this interview.
Speaker 7: His body language is very like, you know, cold and standoffish and like a what you want to talk about?
Speaker 4: Hurry up?
Speaker 7: Ask me what you got to ask me so I can get out of here. Like he don't really want to sit there here. I mean, he definitely didn't want to sit there and talk about Gunner. Yeah, But I just think that it's interesting because little baby has been he's been, you know, a star for some years now. You would think that he would be a little more comfortable, uh, in interviews and having conversations with you know, certain media personalities.
Speaker 2: But he came up in the era like, of course, it's still important to make your rounds and sit with people and do interviews, but a lot of people from his generation can talk directly to their fans through social media. They're not forced to have to go through outlets to reach people, so they don't. It's not even media training. They just don't even get to practice, where when you're on album five, you've been doing this NonStop, so you know how to at least fake it and get through the press run days. He doesn't. He hasn't done much because he hasn't necessarily needed it. Do. I think it could help if he did more of it, of course, but it's not a necessity. I think his generation doesn't view it as a necessity to have to sit with everyone and really answer all these fucking questions like if I don't fuck with Gun, I don't fuck with Gun, it's not I'll rap about it. I don't need to sit with you guys to do it. So I'm actually even shocked he had as candid as possible an interview with Harlo Man and Yadi as well. I thought the Yaudi conversation was was a bit better just because they're friends. But I don't know, maybe I was a little bit more shocked than most people today that he actually answered that question.
Speaker 7: And I don't think he probably was tired of, you know, seeing it prob being his mentions and things like that, so just addressed it, and you know, now nobody got ask metagan.
Speaker 4: I answered it. You know what it is, Nobody asked me about it.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna ask an open ended question because admittedly I'm not like the Little Baby and Gonna fan that like idolizes them and their music just because I think it's an age difference. But we talked about with the Drake battle, like, Damn, for me it hurts that I'll never get a Drake and Rick Ross song again like that. That sucks for me. For these kids, never getting a Little Baby and Gunner record again, I think is big news. Yeah, but that's there for that generation. They are an iconic duo rightfully, So yeah, but I think they music together. Yeah, but I think it stings a little bit more when you there was hope before because we didn't really know what was going on with the case. Now it's set in stone that two people that have made great music together damn near like helped make each other's careers. Like it almost seemed like Little Baby and Gonna wear a group at when they have a whole tape together. That's crazy to think that we will never get music from these two again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, listen, I get it, you know, make good music, but you know we talking about somebody like little Baby. It's just certain things that I knew what it was. Yeah, I was like, bro, he's not he can't do that goes against everything that you know he stands for one that he's built upon. So it's not a surprise to me. And didn't didn't Thug tweet some when he came home. Didn't he tweet something alluding to like it was he wasn't fucking gonna that that.
Speaker 2: Was I think photoshops because it said like this tweet was deleted, and no one could really confirm if that tweet was actually deleted or somebody photoshopped that tweet and put tweet was deleted.
Speaker 7: I feel like his father went online and says, I don't know. It was just a lot going around around that time when when Thug was released.
Speaker 2: But here it is, gonna stop acting like we friends on the internet. I don't know you, my guy. That's clearly not real. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't think that made rounds like it was. I don't think that was. We know that to be false because of how things ended up. He's gonna work with Gonna, like, no, he has to be around him. That's his part. Think Doug and Gonna are gonna work together again, but they have, I mean they have.
Speaker 4: They have to be in contact with each other though they have to be that's as artists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if they don't even have direct communication, it'd be hard to prove that he wasn't violating his parole. If you see both their signatures together or any type of business interactions like that, it would be impossible. So I don't really foresee that happening. But I mean, Gun has been making great music since he's been out, so he's been making really good music. I think babies do up. I feel like it's been not quiet for him at all, but it's been It's okay to say it's like ye when it sounds like you're saying it's over for baby. She took some time off, which is fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not I've never met at a artist taking time off. But he has to prove something on this next one. But he has something to prove for sure. I mean he hears it people saying he fell off and yeah, you know it's quiet for him and things like that.
Speaker 5: His last single was November yeah, it just.
Speaker 2: Came out, so we'll probably get an album from him first quarter then if he's doing press now and as a single out November, I think so. I doubt on this side of the year because he only has what like one Friday left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's dropping on this shit top of the year. First quarter, they'll they'll do a real proper role out. I can't say, some surprise album with where baby's at right now. Again staying on music, but more gossip shit that I'm not to say. I don't care, but I just I just find it like weird of the things that are like TMZ headlines, Chance, the rapper and his wife had filed divorced after five years of marriage. I get the Chance has mentioned his wife in a lot of his music. One of his albums, the theme was he loved his wife so much and that was a big thing. He's put her on IG before. But they were never like this social couple that like was out here that we even deserved to know that they filed for divorce. That's where I guess I find it weird. I understand the couples that call Papa azzis and are seen out every fucking day like that. It's a thing they were relatively private with with what they have, very private, so I don't which it just felt weird to me with TMZ doing that and then the whole timeline talking about Chance and his wife was on divorce and then him catching a dub.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was the video that kind of Ever since this came out, people were just like the clocks on okay, well, which I'm sure this had nothing to do with them.
Speaker 2: It added some context because I read the TMZ article because I'm hypocrite. They had been separated for quite some time. She just filed for divorce that day. They had not been together. So if you're separated, you can't catch a dub at Carnival.
Speaker 8: I mean you can, but I don't want nobody thinking you've connected to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's you're right. It's like we can be separated, but you still can't be. Yeah, like you gotta be, you know, don't make don't make you know your your partner looks stupid, like we're not together, but we do have a family, like we're family fever. So it's like, you know, don't make me look crazy. You out here at carnival. You know what, you just know what it looks like. You know what that you know with that with that says the message behind that. So it's just you know, it looks away.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I hope this is something they both want.
Speaker 7: And yeah, man, as long as they have and the kids are you know, obviously well taken care of and safe and loved. I mean, who cares if they're together. Not as long as the you know, the family is still intact and there's still respect and you know, love for the for the kids.
Speaker 2: But it was fucked up. Why it really was news on like the music timeline kind of back to Our says a conversation of fans that hate your music when you're in love. I saw people celebrating the ones that hated his last album that was about his wife. They're like, finally we'll get back to chance music because he's not fully in love and married, which is fucked up because he has like two kids and divorce as hell. That's like, that's fucking awful to like, oh, thank god he's divorced and God's going through it. Yeah, thank god. His kids being separate homes.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Fans are crazy man.
Speaker 2: And even then, it's not like Chance was ever making like super hurtful fucking or like single I'm fucking these host type of music. He's always made positive music. Just the last album it was about his wife.
Speaker 4: Do we think that three on the hat meant three to guys like three him from his marriage?
Speaker 2: Mmmm? Peep said yeah. Immediately he was telling us the whole time we should show under the under the bill Yeah three me. Oh. This sounds pessimistic, But is it impossible, especially for people that are working in entertainment, to get married that young. I always think it's a bad idea to get married young because they've been together. They were five years probably six ye something like that. Chance was young when they got married. She was fresh out of college. I believe they long than five years. I'm sorry, married for five years. They were together longer for sure.
Speaker 5: Yah, they were together for a long long time?
Speaker 2: Is that even like.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Is that sad for me to say that? I just don't think that's like a smart thing for this generation to be getting married, To get married early, if you're in a certain type of industry, I think people in the South, Yeah, you guys can go get married at fucking eighteen and you guys will be together two you're seventy.
Speaker 5: But the nearly ten year relationship chance is only twenty nine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you're literally growing up together. Yeah, she's twenty nine, he's a little older.
Speaker 7: But that's tough to yours, especially in this you know, it's different now as opposed to when our grandparents met and got together and got married.
Speaker 2: It's just a different world, different and access things like that. But then, how like, if you love someone and you know this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, how do you also make that make sense in your brain not to marry them at that time? And like, what woman that also feels that way is going to be comfortable with? Like, you know, we're twenty and we both know we're going to stay together forever. But I'm fine with you marrying me in ten years now. I'm on the side of it.
Speaker 7: If we have a child very young, then I think I'm all on the side of Listen, you know, make the family a real union and make it whole, you know, give your wife that because of our security, well yeah, taxes as well, But yeah, I'm on the side of that. But It's just it's tough, man, because you still growing up, you still learning yourself, You're still evolving at it, you know, twenty eight, twenty nine years old.
Speaker 4: So to say, you know, put marriage and home on top of that.
Speaker 7: And even though you know wild Chance is successful, has money and can afford you know, a different lifestyle, and you know, it's still like he's still growing up. He's still you know, becoming a man, and he's doing it in real time and learning in real time how to you know, be a father, be you know, an artist, and be a supportive husband and things like that. It's it's a lot on somebody that's still, you know, essentially learning who they are as a person. So I mean, it's it's it's I understand it on one hand, but it's like, you know, if you could not be married in your twenties and you know, evolve and learn who you are, I would say just hold out. But at the same time, if you have a kid young and you know you want to make your family official and things like that, then I totally understand that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to be clear, I'm also not saying for someone that is young and works in the entertainment space based off access to other women, because not everyone is a cheating piece of shit. Yeah, it's not even about just you don't have a real structure at all. Your life is kind of all over the fucking place. There's not anything really set in stone. It's not like you have a specific salary that you know you're gonna make every single year you go to work, you come home. Marriage and being a parent really comes from structure is the best way to handle that. And when you're a young entertainer, I don't I don't know how you would even handle that type between tour making music, like you have not even knowing where the next check is necessarily going to come from, and there's so much uncertainty, like you have to constantly be focusing on that part of your career and that's tough for a young kid. And again I don't know if that was the case with Chance at all, but you know, speculating, Yeah, but I mean prayers everyone involved, hopefully hopefully they're both happy about it and a static.
Speaker 7: And because that happens, people get divorced in a very happy and still very cordial and you know, still do a great job at co parenting and raising their kids. So you know, I don't I don't talx I mean chance doesn't doesn't strike me as a toxic individual.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know what the situation is, what is what is uh his ex wife? But I think that you know, it'll be a healthy, healthy, cold parenting thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lewis and Ca said, never say you feel bad for someone that got divorced, because no good marriage ever ended in divorce. And they're both thrilled.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Put that in the museum unless you're the guy and you have to give up half your assets.
Speaker 7: And they did say the details of uh, you know what she's asking for were not disclosed yet, so you know that.
Speaker 2: His three hacklags.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it was her idea. She designed it.
Speaker 7: You know, that's coming into her favorite number. That's her angel favorite number. You know, that's her nickname.
Speaker 2: I've definitely we've we've seen that in the past with some divorce of like women, with whether actors or musicians, that they were like the muse and like they deserve I was just try was the inspiration, she says, she a and r my beautiful dark swis of vantasy.
Speaker 4: I believe her.
Speaker 2: She might be right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe her.
Speaker 2: She It was confirmed that when they were making Monsters, she did say there's this girl Nicki Minaj that you should get on this. So I don't think that's like a full A and R credit, But I believe her. You was, you know, it changed the record, changed the album. One of the best verses that's ever existed. Exactly what else you think Amber an art on there her own dis record blame game. Probably think she was feeding Chris Rock those lines.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just think it'd be funny if it comes out that if Kanye like, nah, she she really did. I think people owe Amber an apology like sure line. Now it sounds when it sounds crazy because you don't look at Am, but like, oh, she's somebody that knows about music. It's like, you know, as long as she went in there and she said, no, you should do this, and then they actually did it and the album came what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did she not A and R the No, Well, there's more to being an R than just making the suggestion.
Speaker 7: Of course I'm saying. I'm saying throughout the entire process that she's dead with NA.
Speaker 2: Yet I feel like if she cleared a sample then I'll give her.
Speaker 7: That she didn't clear sample. I could promise you she didn't. I could promise you am but didn't clear.
Speaker 2: Samp because then, because I feel like we're giving the listeners, uh, this false impression of what A and RS are, because everyone on Twitter thinks they can be an R in A and R because they like they like two chains before he You're like, yeah, I mean like that's all in RS do is just find people.
Speaker 4: I mean, Lebron could be an R.
Speaker 2: So can you he Well, he's literally he literally is, and he's taking time off with the Lakers to go back what he's doing.
Speaker 4: He's working on it. Yeah, the Deluxe. You think he's working He worked on Lina.
Speaker 2: You think he definitely worked on Lina. He was. He called Ben Stiller, that's a fact. He saw him court side of the Lakers game. It was like, yo, I got this line of projects.
Speaker 7: Album's too good. He's speculating that Braun. I think they're saying that Savannah might have found to burn the foam oh please, oh kind of ship. I just think that he wants out of La Man.
Speaker 5: Not a surprise, that's not that he's done sadass team.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh he came back, he played, you guys are the okay, the more basketball guys than me. But I saw that headline and then I saw him playing like the next day, it.
Speaker 7: Was like, is this a rerun that he had to go to Germany and get that plasma, get that plasma, ingested it and they turned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had to get get the plasma and knees, man, because some more air and those knees. That's so fucked up. Of all the speculations when he said that, they were like, oh he Diddy jay Z. Now it's Lebron. It's clear now people are people are crazy, man, people are absolutely crazy. Well, I guess I'm glad he's back and hopefully we'll have new music soon. Now that he took a weekend.
Speaker 4: Off, fucking Lakers stank.
Speaker 2: Well, look what you guys do with your fifty fifth pick. It drafted better, could have drafted better. Yeah, that's what that's what got has sucked up up thirty.
Speaker 6: He had a big night the other night. Oh, Ronnie, Ronnie put up thirty. Yeah with the Lakers.
Speaker 2: Hell no, hell tell me that. Until with the Lakers, that would have been on every fucking are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: I mean that's still going.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, thirty in the chileigue is not bad, like that's crazy. Yeah, I just don't think, you know, he's ready to be the fifty fifth pick. But other than that, any sports updates before we get to Voicemaiulse, Christmas is coming well, waiting for those numbers.
Speaker 4: We didn't talk about the Yankees lost one soda.
Speaker 2: I mean, do we need to? I mean I thought they was gonna keep him, but he was asking for a lot, he was stretching it. Pause, We'll be all right. Yeah, but we got Cody Bellinger. That was a good pick up. And then uh, page six, throw in some little gossip to have me a little fucking worried. Important gossip, though sometimes gossip is important. You need that. We're still talking sports. We're talking about locker room chemistry right now. We're not even trying to be gospa. This is still man sports ship that we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Clubhouse. By the way, So Cody.
Speaker 2: Bellinger, I did not know about his wife because I particularly do not give a fuck. Her name is Chase Carter. She's a model. Apparently allegedly she dated Stanton before marrying Cody Bellinger. Yeah, now we don't know what what dating really means, like maybe he just beat one night, or like they were in a real relationship. Well, here's this just gonna gonna get messy. This might be worse than Jeter.
Speaker 6: And a Rod Carter, who married h Cody last December, has two daughters with him. She had a two year fling from twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen with Stanton. That's pretty these years are bumping on each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's definitely some overlaps. There's some overlaps.
Speaker 4: Stan probably to have some cleats in the girl.
Speaker 6: I'm imagining that she had to break it off with Stanton because she got pregnant.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to go there, but I was going to bring up maybe there was some some type of conversation with this overlap on whose kid was who?
Speaker 6: But wait, why you say that? Well look at the dates here? Yeah, they line up perfectly.
Speaker 2: Down to the nine months. How did what dates in December?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: My bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at you you're math.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm seeing the twenty nineteen MVP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: She married him last December, which means that they've been together.
Speaker 5: It still doesn't necessarily.
Speaker 2: Nay the theory's wrong. You say it, well, when did they have the two daughters? Well, yeah, well she has two daughters with someone else.
Speaker 5: How old are the daughters That's what matters.
Speaker 8: He has two daughters with Bellinger.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Okay, that's what mat just got married. But if there's two daughters, that's that could be four five years. There could be some overlap, That's what I'm saying. Either way, I don't think this is that big a deal.
Speaker 4: That locker room is going to be very interesting.
Speaker 2: She's hot. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you talking about? That's it's weird. That is weird.
Speaker 7: It's weird if you come in here with a girl that I dated. Let alone, we play for a team and we travel, we in hotels and got to practice.
Speaker 4: And and and play games with me.
Speaker 2: But she's like married with two kids.
Speaker 7: It's still I understand, it's not like but it's still like, yo, my ex is like your wife, like you have a family. It's weird at any It's all not say weird, one would put weird on it. It's it's a little uncomfortable. It's just a little uncomfortable, little awkward, little awkward air in the locker room. So it's kind of one of those if Cody walks in while the whole team is there and stand is there and they all talking. Once Cody walks in, everybody's quiet, it's like that type of like ship, like they gonna have words. Is he gonna shake his hands and say what's up to them? Like it's like that until Cody is cool, like, yo, we ain't got to be way awkward, bro, Like I know y'all dated, like it's school.
Speaker 2: Well, one of their kids was born in twenty twenty one, Okay, okay, so there's no really overla there.
Speaker 5: There's two kids.
Speaker 2: So the one that the other kids could have been born to have been born after or before that.
Speaker 5: It's a story.
Speaker 2: I think there's more of a mess in like I'm not just gonna put it on the NBA, but in locker rooms where it's more so crossover with hose and like ig chicks that they actually like but pretend they don't like. And you find out that guy also fucked than it is with this, like yes he's marife, Like if they if they had if they dated for two years and he didn't do no like foul shit to he or anything. They dated for two years and then she moved on and I met her, Like, my wife wouldn't have dated someone before me. The only weird part is now that they just share a locker room. I think this is a way less awkward situation than some of the messy crossover dating that happens when you're not in a relationship.
Speaker 7: Babe, Listen, I've been I've been in close proximity to athletes, like becoming teammates that one of them dated the other one's current wife, Like it is an awkward thing.
Speaker 2: Were they white?
Speaker 1: And this is important because the reason why I say that is because I always like with my white friends, they never seem to care about They don't care about stuff like that at all, Like.
Speaker 2: Would you consider me a white friend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No, so I'm just a white And honestly, you don't really care like that either, Like I just I feel.
Speaker 2: Like they just, oh, I wouldn't care. This is not a situation to.
Speaker 8: Them, Yeah, like, oh, you guys were dating, Like they move on fast.
Speaker 2: I care about shit. But to say, I would think it was nuts if my wife that I have two kids with dated someone before, like not no, crazy fucking wild out smug ship that you was running through a locker room. You dated a guy for two years and it didn't work out, Like that's life. But I wouldn't care about that what she was getting like smutted out by the whole Infields.
Speaker 1: Yes, this white friend cares what Malla. I think Moll's point is that there they have to kind of be like bros.
Speaker 2: Now, Like we understand we're teammates, literally teammates, Like we have to have this bond in this chemistry with each other.
Speaker 7: That's the way successful teams happen. We have to like each other to a certain extent. We have to have each other's back on the field. You know what I'm saying, Like we got it, Like it's think it's.
Speaker 2: More awkward thing.
Speaker 8: It's going to be more awkward for her.
Speaker 1: Yep, I was gonna say, I think it's going to be more awkward for her up in the the new like family and friends section with because Stanton probably has a new girl. Because baseball players don't stay single for long.
Speaker 2: That's only focused on the gates. It's definitely the women. That's not true. I've seen it. I'm telling you they get along with women. They don't listen, when it's millions involved women get along, Dad called you, it'd be the niggas in the locker room, fake staying at each other, Like she comes in the locker room with her kids whatever. That's somebody she used to date for two years too, So there's there's actually something somewhat was there. You guys knew each other for two years. Yeah, that could be a little awkward of how to handle it, and that the partner feels awkward.
Speaker 4: So what I'm say it's gonna be awkward. It's just gonna be a little awkard.
Speaker 2: I think for her and Stand, it's it's way more awkward than it it is for him.
Speaker 7: I don't think, because what if her and Standing broke, like but if they should ended on some like you know they don't like each other, it's not all awkward at that point. If you don't like the person, like you can't stomach seeing them, like yo, this piece of fucking shit, it's not awkward for you. I would you rather does not even see the person like yo, he's a piece of shit, Like I don't even want to be around him. That's not awkward. Awkward is in when it's like damn, we was cool. We kind of like ghost at each other, and then now you pop up and you're married to my teammate. Like, that's when it becomes awkar because it's like, damn.
Speaker 2: We didn't even write that's awkward though, That's when it's awkward situation. I don't think you don't know if they ended, we stand ended on talking about the ghosting, and then you popped up married with my teammate. He just got traded there. They've been married for a while, they have two kids. There's been mad doc.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what if her and Stan didn't end on some toxic shit, what if they still you.
Speaker 2: Know, first of all, I don't think the steime earners would ever bring someone on the roster that would do something like that. I think Stan is an upstanding citizen and it ended amicably and respectfully, and they're probably still friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, they're not still friends the cool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if it ended weird, that would be awkward And then my my toxic brain would be like, all right, why you still feel a way about him?
Speaker 5: Mmmm?
Speaker 2: As the as the current husband, Like if you hate him so much, you still disdain him? Yeah, I don't trust I don't trust you. But to me, that's more self sabotaged, Like I probably shouldn't feel that way because if he did something fat like and again we're not talking about anything like sexual assaulter, leave that out of here, just foul like he was a piece of shit, Like whatever. Yeah, if we've been married for this long, we got two kids, and you're still fuming over your ex in my locker room, my self sabotage. His brain is gonna have a problem with my wife, like why why are you still so like you've moved on. This is of course you were mad at the time. I would never be that makes total sense. But we've been together for this long, we got kids and ship with the fuck that is triggering you?
Speaker 7: Would you hire a new engineer and if he walked in here with one of your exes and that was his wife and he has two.
Speaker 2: Kids, but you still like job, give me this scenario. So if so, we need a new engineer, right, like damn, we just use peege like in the Scenariokay, so yeah, it's way more fun, but it's nobody. You don't know, you don't know him, you don't know, you don't you know of him, you know off if we've seen some of his work. He's worked on all the shows, like, Nah, this dude is dope, you know. And it's like, Yo, we're gonna interview him. He's coming in, come in, interview great guy. We're like, yeah, Manna, we're gonna hire him. Like then, like fucking holiday time come around. He walks in the door.
Speaker 7: He's married to a girl like your ex, your ex girlfriend, you date it with the two years uh dead now like married with two kids?
Speaker 2: Does he still keep the job one hundred percent? I'd feel awkward and would want to know how to handle that. I'm not just you can't fire him.
Speaker 6: Also, I wouldn't want to know jobs were like the women hang out like in baseball, she's going to be at the stadium, show you with the team, like kids going to be there. The kids will be but he doesn't have to see her, which I'm saying that's worse, Like the kids and the women are involved. If he hired someone here, you're not going to see her. Ever, if she's not pulling up, there's gonna be in.
Speaker 2: Why would I Why would I fire the engineer?
Speaker 4: Don't? I don't think you hire somebody.
Speaker 2: Is might be tender you think you're tender. You are you trying to go viral?
Speaker 4: Let's do it?
Speaker 2: So you think you tender? Is not going to go viral? You think I'm tender? Why I'm asking a question?
Speaker 7: I'm asking him because he's saying like, it wouldn't be awkward, and I'm on the side of I think it would be awkward.
Speaker 2: No, it would be awkward, but it wouldn't Huh. I wouldn't feel awkward because I would want to handle it to not make it awkward like they're married. This is I don't think there's no way to make it not all not like they're just why you just killing I was fucking why. Nobody want to disagree with that. It's it's always going to be awkward. If a dude is married to your ex girlfriend and y'all work together, that's what are you talking about. I think you can get over that if you don't care about that woman saying you married it over it. You can be over it, but it's always going to be awkward. Like no, I'm just asking what would you do, like, would you hire him? Does he know that we used to date? Yeah? Oh, then I'd have that conversation with him to let him know, like, yo, all good, Just want to if there was any tension in the air, like please don't have that. That's I would think about this before. I just got to ask this question. That's awkward.
Speaker 7: It's always going to be awkward, Like we gotta agree to that, no matter what, it's always going to be If I think even if she's not around a lot anytime she does come in here for the engineer because they got to go somewhere, like after he gets over work, go to dinner, she meets him at the studio.
Speaker 1: What if they cool and they friends? What if she's friends or ex like they will who they were always friends with Rory? No, I'm talking about with this situation. But yeah with Rory, like she's cool. They were cool. New boyfriend come in, but y'all were already cool. I don't think that that's awkward. Like I don't think we broke up.
Speaker 2: We ended it.
Speaker 8: Whatever you knew I got like she probably so.
Speaker 2: He's saying Stanton and Bellinger like cool.
Speaker 1: No if she if she's cool with she's cool with Stanton. She was always cool with him, Like they broke up, but they're still like cool. She went and got married. He knows she's met, Like, there's no way he This dude came out to the team and he was like, oh, he's married to my ex. No, he knew they were married, he knew they've been together and knew the kids. Like, they're probably cool. That's what I'm like. It's probably not even a thing.
Speaker 7: I think s like how you said earlier, I'm on the opposite side of that. You said if your ex is still like human and furious, I asked you, like, nah, he must still got some feelings.
Speaker 4: I'm the opposite. If y'all still.
Speaker 2: Cool, I feel like this room for like flirtatious shit to happen. Okay, Well, cool doesn't necessarily mean they fucking like hang out and go on friends dates or like they're just like if they happened to run into each other, it would be.
Speaker 4: H oh no, that's that's just being grown.
Speaker 2: That's adopte but cool with an X Like if you see them as love but not like your text buddies and like you guys go out, she still follows them.
Speaker 8: Uh, I don't relame.
Speaker 1: I'm about my ex that I'm cool. I'm just gonna unfollow you. What the fuck is the point why I'm doing that. That's pressed, bro. If you un following somebody, if you if every time somebody women do it though you see somebody yeah, because they're bothered. You see somebody like and they ignite a passion in you, like you just so mad, you so mad. They still have control over your emotions. I don't want nobody having control over my man emotions but me. When you see her, it should be like.
Speaker 2: Yo, what up, y'o? It's nice to see you good, that's it? Like, or if y'all cool, y'all cool.
Speaker 1: If you have a friendship, y'a have a friendship, but somebody getting you so upset and you shaking with rage every time you see them, or you triggered that you haven't healed from them, and that I'm good on.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like you've probably been in the situation where this girl you hated funny that ended okay, but she went on and got a boyfriend posted whatever. You end up unfollowed or block you're like, what the fuck does that happened to me? And you probably was like that's weird, Wow you come on here, and so yeah, so what, No, I agree, I'm not disagreeing with you, So it works on both sides, Like if she still follows her ex's out, I think it's weirder if you have to go unfollow all of them when we get together, Like now, it's like, why why do you need to do that? It's temptation that crazy that you can't even see their photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 7: Either way, it's going to be a little awkward awkward at the stadium this coming season.
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 2: What if the engineer told me that, you know, he had to go out after we record to see his wife and kids whatever, pick them up, And then I just all of a sudden, it was like, ya, I want to do two episodes today. Cancel that. I'll make sure we leave here two hours after that.
Speaker 4: That's fucked up.
Speaker 2: And then texts are like, damn, your man doesn't put you over his work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Rory definitely do some shit like you tell me to be at the office early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. Oh my god, I can see it. It's in you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It's not in me.
Speaker 2: It is man. I actually wish I had more.
Speaker 4: Of that in me. I don't have that in me to be like yo, tell him myself.
Speaker 2: I don't you get no I just I wish I had that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's nasty.
Speaker 2: You can't. I'm just not that person. Julie, we got voicemails. Uh, yeah, you've got mail.
Speaker 4: Why are you smiling?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I hate when you smile. Don't smile at me.
Speaker 5: I can't smile. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I just found out something really funny about Stanton. Oh I think we're asking most Oh my god. Yeah, it's such a random person that he follows.
Speaker 2: It's very funny to me.
Speaker 3: All Right, hey, guys, what's up? So I have a question about how to maneuver after this situation. So I became friends with this girl back in June and became like super close friends, you know, went over to each other's houses, accompanying each other everywhere, jim everything, the whole nine yards. And for my birth day back in November, we were supposed to go see a concert and I was supposed to be me for context at twenty seven, and she's thirty three, and so it was her and meet her son who's like thirteen, and my little sister who's seventeen. Fast forward to that week of the concert and my birthday, she says, hey, can you take me to l e x after the concert. Keep in mind, the concert was in Anaheim, so it's very different locations. I first said yes because she put me on the spot. Then I changed my mind. She got mad and she was like, well, can you at least take my son to the concert? And I said I don't feel comfortable with that responsibility and she got mad. So she was set up with my step son, followed me on social media and like, isn't talking to me anymore? So I see her at church every now and then I see her sister's at church, So like, what am I supposed to do? Yeah, I just I don't know what to do, Like I'm done with that friendship, But what do I do moving forward in terms of if I see her around her family around Thanks guys, and thanks for everything.
Speaker 7: She on followed you because you couldn't. You didn't feel comfortable taking her son to the concert with you and your little sister. You said you didn't want to take her to lax from Anaheim. Except that's deep, that's a push.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she finally figured out you're not a friend. I think that's what that is.
Speaker 7: Like she was trying to like, yo, you don't all right if you you're not comfortable taking my son to the concert, so I can just go straight to the airport instead of it happened to go to the airport after the concert.
Speaker 2: I would. I would do that for a friend. I would take their son.
Speaker 1: Especially because you were going anyway, and like the risk you're saying a responsibility.
Speaker 8: He's thirteen, it ain't like he eighteen or two.
Speaker 2: Why I've been quiet and thinking is we don't really know about this thirteen year old son. I'm on the side of the information we have. I would happily. Why in I would?
Speaker 4: I would?
Speaker 2: I would take what concert?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: That's why I was hesitating, because we don't know enough about this son yet, Like this son would be nuts taking a thirteen year old role in loud, it's crazy. That's a lot of responsibilities rolling loud. No, all my friend's kids, luckily I know to be they're crazy, but they're not nuts. I would take them to a concert. But I don't know. I mean, what if this kid is out of it? What if you got a sisty on and she had her daughter too, right, she had a little sister, Like what if he's been fucking rude before? And like't he doesn't she doesn't want her little sister around him.
Speaker 1: Well, they were already going to the concert altogether, so that's not true.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: But that's different if the mother is there to control her fucking son. Now I'm responsible.
Speaker 5: Are you paying this kid like a terrorist?
Speaker 6: Because I'm because because he was a terrorist, that's yeah. Or it's like what if he bring his matches? It's the whole place on fire.
Speaker 2: I didn't even give a peep at the Heartbreaker toward when my mom took me Heartbreakers? What were you gonna do at the Mariah carry show? Hope jay Z comes up to do It's heart record versus Yeah, nah.
Speaker 7: I think she just realized that, all right, we're not as cool as I thought we were. We were not as close as I thought we were. You don't want to take my son to the concert that you're already going to with your little sister. You don't want to renigged on taking me to the airport.
Speaker 1: That's far though, Yeah, but don't agree to it and then renig and then on top of that, after the renig, because you were wrong, Renig.
Speaker 2: That's how people say it. That's why I don't There's so many times I want to use that word because it makes sense in context and it's not that other word.
Speaker 4: But I'm not renag.
Speaker 5: It's not nig, it's nagged.
Speaker 2: I've heard everyone use well people you're yeah, what's that like when you is that blackface? This black face on black faces? Like if I was ree, it's it's a black spade.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nice, Wait, so I'm confused.
Speaker 2: On the airport, you didn't have your book straight in this fucking aspect on the airports, it's a black spade. She said she was going to bring her and then said psych or that's fucked up. And again, I agree, this is all fucked up. I just think there's more to this story than what we've got, and she doesn't want to say that that kid is a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think what's though, she's just not like willing to go to the extent of being the type of friend this this this woman thought show us the type of friends friends go out of.
Speaker 4: Your way for each other. Yeah, so she's not.
Speaker 7: She didn't want to go out of her way to go from Anahom to Lax. She didn't want to go out of her way and take the responsibility of chaperone her son at the concert, like, so the other girl probably felt like, all right, well then you're not really my friend. Wow, why are we speaking to each other? Why are we hanging out? Why am I following you on so im mediate? Like where not the schools I thought we were? So, I mean, I can understand that, but I would like for her to call back and let us know who was performing, what concert was it, because if it was like blank one eighty two, then it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: Can well who's performed?
Speaker 6: Well, if we don't know when this it has a date on the voicemail, I know, well the call versus when it.
Speaker 7: Rory wants all all the past concerts and anahem in the last two years, pull it up.
Speaker 2: Now six days ago. I'm sure we can figure it out. Perform anam in the last two years.
Speaker 8: But she asked she wanted to know what to do with her now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she said they still go to the same church.
Speaker 5: They still they're still going to see each other in the community.
Speaker 2: Ask her why you did that and what you're feeling a way about.
Speaker 1: No, she says she knows why she did it. She says she was done with the friendship. She doesn't want anything to do with the friendship. So she's like, well, what do I do?
Speaker 8: Ignore her?
Speaker 1: The way she's ignoring you and blocked you, she's already said you don't she don't want you in her life. So the girl said that, yeah, well she I mean, well she blocked her on everything, so I would assume you don't want me in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But girls do that just out of like like an impulse when they get upset. Like if you have a conversation an hour after that and they realized they was tripping. Yeah, you know, manipulation. I get it, though, man, listen, you know it's over. Yeah, And now think of it this way. You don't have to have that crazy thirteen year old Drolud in your life. Fuck that kid. And you don't have to drive to lax Anaheim. It's not that long with dr It's like forty minutes. It's the same way from Drawing probably from West Hollywood, hell no something, depending on what's time, it'll take you forty five minutes from West Hop I agree, And I'm saying from Anaheim that shit will take you two hours.
Speaker 4: I mean if it's traffic, yeah, but typically it's like under hour.
Speaker 1: That's deep but it's four twenty eight right now, and Julian just looked it up and it said it's only forty eight minutes in traffic.
Speaker 2: No, because right now, Yeah, which is like the least traffic time That shit is an hour and a half depending on what time or flight was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but after a concert late at night, it wouldn't have been that much traffic. Fair, I was catching a red eye.
Speaker 2: Fair. I mean, either way, set your boundaries with your friends early. I would do anything for my friends except help them move.
Speaker 5: M pay.
Speaker 2: I would pay for the truck before I would help you fucking move. I'm just not that's one of my things. I'm curious, not helping you move.
Speaker 6: Do they have a friend group or was this just like a one off friends that you may think it was just a one off friends because then it's like who gets the group? Who gets the mutuals? Like where does the line get drawn? If it's a birthday party, if it's a dinner of party, like what the church church?
Speaker 2: After? Yeah? Which table? Fold out table? Do you say that?
Speaker 1: Have y'all ever been through that where you had to give up a friend group because y'all stop being cool with one of the friends in the friend group.
Speaker 4: Like like a like a group chet or just like the whole circle of home crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess, I guess. So anything that I was like, oh fuck, not the whole group, anything but the whole group, Like I've he was okay with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stopped.
Speaker 2: I stopped talking to a bunch of people like I'm just like, yeah, no, I'm cool. I don't know another voice.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: My name is Manny.
Speaker 9: I'm from Connecticut. So I just had the weirdest experience, and I just want to know if this is some New York shiit, and also about cell phone etiquette. So I randomly went to wine liquor store the other day and I just wanted to run in and grab a bottle of wine. And I was on the phone with my friend whatever that I'm on the phone with her and I get my bottle. One somebody comes up asks me by me help, I say no, thank you. I'm still shopping around. I go to go pay. A man comes from the back of the store to interrupt the call. To interrupt the transaction.
Speaker 8: I'm having to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, we asked that if you're going.
Speaker 9: To interact with our staff, you not be on the phone and pointed to a no cell phone sting.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 9: I understand it was rude, but it's like if I was screaming on the phone things like that. I was literally just on the phone with my friend.
Speaker 8: So long story, show it, but not really.
Speaker 9: I was like, so you don't want to do the sale and I just walked out. So because I'm petty, I left. I left a review on Google Map and he sent this nasty He has a few back on Google reviews and he was like, so essentially said that I yelled at him, and I didn't yell at him, So now I have so you're yelling.
Speaker 2: Now Number one house?
Speaker 9: Could I plan my vengeance against this store?
Speaker 5: Number two?
Speaker 9: What is cell phone in twenty twenty four and everybody's on the phone?
Speaker 2: And number three?
Speaker 9: Uh, should I let it go?
Speaker 2: And the name of the.
Speaker 9: Place is Free Range Wine and Spirits and looked them up. He's an asshole.
Speaker 2: He's an asshole. So this was all about to kill a small business, use our platform to do it. After you yelled at him in his face and when you were on there, I definitely yelled at him.
Speaker 8: The mom and pop small He's just looking at it right now?
Speaker 2: All right, while you're looking that up, I guess if it's on Atlantic, then here it is. Can you read it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was on the phone. This is from a week ago.
Speaker 6: I was on the phone and talking to a person I was buying wine for as a not a big wine drinker. I was attempting to buy a bottle of wine and I was debating getting some nips for myself at the register. Before I could order, a man came from the back of the store to point it to the note phone sign and stop right the phone.
Speaker 7: Since when can you not be on your phone in a wine square? I think everybody's kind of like, we're reading this shit acting like this is normal. I've never even heard of this before.
Speaker 2: What is that you said?
Speaker 6: I don't know how my being on the phone impacted my ability to pay, so I left at it.
Speaker 5: The response here's a response?
Speaker 2: Wait, what was that edit up there?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: Well you gotta because that comes after this.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Who was just the response?
Speaker 2: Owner of this? Nice try, Madison. You had already selected your wine when you came to the calendar, so at this point, the only reason to be on the phone was that you felt like it and couldn't be bothered to respect the humans in front of you.
Speaker 5: This is this is fuck yourself.
Speaker 2: I calmly pointed at our signs.
Speaker 7: I cammonly pointed out our signs asking you to not be on the phone at the counter, and said that if you'd like to interact with us, we'd appreciate it if you'd get off the phone. At this you immediately yelled at me and huffed out Was our request really that hard for you? I'm sorry that you don't have enough respect for our little shop to follow postal signs. But it's on you if you really don't understand how rude it is to be on the phone in the face of a retail worker. The minimum level of common courtesy to shop here, and you feel the most.
Speaker 2: Base success Jesus, we were glad. We were glad to see you leave and laughed about it afterwards. If you like to shop here in the future, you owe in apology to our team, but giving your tangent at being addressed calmly, respectfully, we don't expect to see you again, which certainly works for us.
Speaker 4: Good riddance Jack.
Speaker 5: For her, this sounds like.
Speaker 2: Wine, like organic wine. Hybrid wine stores in Brooklyn. This is definitely this is definitely a vegan wine store. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So then she ran an edit replying to his reply, uh edit for reaction below. Was expecting a sassy response given the history of reactions to other reviews.
Speaker 5: Oh smoked.
Speaker 2: No one yelled at you.
Speaker 6: I said, oh, so you can't do the sale and walked out. I'm curious why everyone else got a sassy, wouldy reply, and I gotta lie.
Speaker 5: Hmm, they should fight now.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jack did have a great response, But let's go to the root of this entire thing. If I'm on the fucking phone and I'm not like being obnoxious or screaming, don't tell me to get it.
Speaker 4: I've never heard about this before.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, there seems to be some evidence that supports our caller. There's something very wrong with these guys who scrolled up.
Speaker 6: Well, here's another one annoying the worker. It's very unpleasant experience.
Speaker 2: Jack just sounds like an asshole.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 6: So this woman wanted cold Perseco and they said, what's wrong? Just buy this ship and put it in the fridge.
Speaker 2: That sick you don't have a fridge. I mean, I get like, I get stores having like boundaries happy with the vibe of this place.
Speaker 7: Owner's knowledgeable staff are like unhappy drones. I want to go special occasion bottles of wanting to be brought here, but it's not worth the rude customer service you have to endure it to get them buying alcoholism would be a fun and light experience.
Speaker 6: Will never be read the response from the owner. Here's Jack again, clapping back.
Speaker 7: It was the height of the pandemic. I wonder why everybody wasn't super happy at that all the time.
Speaker 2: A real mystery. Thank you for the passion. Jack could understand it. I know, I know on everyone else aside, but Jack's clapbacks is all right? Where's them? Not even mad? At Jack Bro's on Atlantic in Brooklyn? Free wine? We should go free range and wine spirits. Let's go and ask for Jack free range. But we got to walk in in with the old school cell phones. Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Now? Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where's jackig? Jack? Jack? That's definitely hundred it's illegal that we're doing this. But that's Jack, that smug fucking face, that's definitely him.
Speaker 8: He's a fucking asshole, that's Jack.
Speaker 2: He has diesel sneakers, on. But what I will want assure to a band he doesn't listen to. It just looks vintage.
Speaker 1: What I will say is this, if I own a business, my rules for my business are my business. You are free to not shop, but if I have a sign up that says no cell phones, because I want you.
Speaker 8: To pay attention to my work.
Speaker 1: Because me personally, I don't disagree with him that it's rude to be on the phone where you're talking to retail workers.
Speaker 2: I do think that that's rude.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I get it that we do it all the time, but I'm not I'm not mad at somebody for asking that.
Speaker 2: In situations like if you're shopping for clothes and you need to tell them certain sizes or have a conversation, I agree with you. You should have some respect. But if I fund the bottle I want and I'm at the register, if I'm going to bottle down, scan, scan it, here's my card, we don't need to speak.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to hang up just for you to scan this bottle and then call my person back to finish our conversation.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to hang up.
Speaker 8: You could just say hold on and put the phone in your pocket and pay.
Speaker 2: Out of respect. Like when I get in the elevator, I will make sure I'm not on the phone. That annoys me too. But if you're paying, it's not like she was on the phone and was asking him is this from New Zealand? What year is this?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Being that annoying customer that needs so much help, but also having another conversation what are we doing here? Yeah, if you got a bottle, you put it down and give your card. What do we need to speak?
Speaker 4: Listen, man, looking at looking at these reviews, it's Jack.
Speaker 2: He's a jack.
Speaker 4: It's Jack. Everybody's a This place is so rude.
Speaker 6: They have a four point one that's not awful, like every single one star and every single complaint has to do with their them being condescending.
Speaker 5: Or rude to the customers.
Speaker 2: Also, the only happy people on Earth during the pandemic were liquor store owners because they were making more money than anyone. Don't tell me you were unpleasant, Jack, right? You probably still eating off twenty she said.
Speaker 7: Stopped in about fifteen minutes ago inquiring about a bottle. The guy behind the counter legit acted like I was bothering him. Blew a two hundred dollar purchase. Looking at some prior reviews, apparently I'm not the only one who had this issue. He goes, this is Jack, Harold, Harold, just as the website says that item was out of stock, we couldn't have possibly sold your bottle. We didn't have Further, our in store system is separate from the website, which is why you were told that what it says about Stock Junior on the website is accurate, which it is showing out of stock. I'm sorry for the miscommunication, but if you prefer to hear about rare whiskeys when they arrive and have access to our rarest bottles, which are not on the website, rather than hate us forever, please feel free to sign up for our email use what so you can.
Speaker 2: Talk to me all the time. Jack. It's over, and Jack sounds like a hypocrite because he wanted respect from the woman on her cell phone, But it sounds like he's an asshole to every customer. It's not like he's some go lucky happy guy that's like, oh, you know, we want to create a great environment, so get off your phone. We love the community.
Speaker 7: Somebody said avoid this place. Zero customer service, will never buy there.
Speaker 2: I just put my foot down. Recently at a coffee spot by Kia, my favorite, your favorite coffee, the first coffee I ever had. The owner is the only guy that works there. He's it's like an inconvenience. Every time I come in there, there's no one in there. He treats make an.
Speaker 6: Asshole, horrible service, annoying and rude staff. Jack replies, we agree, you were annoying and rude. Happy Holidays.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I'm kind of fucking with Jack.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking with Jack. He's running awful bit. We gotta go fuck with Jack. We gotta get the old cell phones now, we gotta run up on him for our Patreon subscriber. Yeah, but I'm just saying we got to go in in and just you know, be rude and then buy bottles. All right, So she asked for advice on how to spite this spot. Oh what if it's one of those new spots where you're supposed to be rude on purpose, Like, oh no, they're not selling oxtail. This guy's just a smoke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you know when they be like come in and just like the waiters are rude too, Like what the hell do you needed, bitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like that Jack doesn't seem like that type of I'm just saying, what if that's the type of spot he's running? You know? She was asking what she should do to spite the spot Atlantic Is that would be a public sidewalk correct or rock.
Speaker 5: To that window, piss a ship on the sidewalk.
Speaker 8: I could just let it go.
Speaker 6: I would no, God, no, never let it go. This is going to be a lifelong grudge LinkedIn Oh my god, is the Jack is the ops?
Speaker 5: It's him.
Speaker 2: It's definitely. That's like the same shirt he posed for that fucking pick on Google. That's the os, Maddie, we're gonna ride if we're gonna ride for you. I think she should set a fold up table in front of that spot because it's Atlantic Avenue, it's public sidewalk, and take all her meetings and work work from home on her cell phone in front of that.
Speaker 6: Spot, open up a call center outside there, d make a bottle, start curating your own bottles of wine and then sell them outside his store. Do free wine tastings, and then sell the bottles outside his store, undercut his prices.
Speaker 7: Yeah, his spot is called free range wine. You could just just say free wine, free wine, right in front of it.
Speaker 2: There's got to be a streaming farm version of calling one number. Just do that to their landline.
Speaker 4: We should jack Jack right now.
Speaker 2: We should call Jack.
Speaker 5: I'll call him.
Speaker 4: Let's see Jack answers.
Speaker 2: Call him right now?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 2: Can you plug? You allow cell phone? That's my that's my one rule when it comes to buying wine, to be able to be on my phone. I'm literally gonna say that's exactly I got this. This is gonna be great. Do you have white zipfindel and can I be on my phone?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: I just have a quick question.
Speaker 2: Is this Jack?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is Jack available by chance?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, he's not?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is he on his phone?
Speaker 6: If I yeah, I just I might come in later, but it might be in the middle of a call. Like I work late. Sometimes I'm trying to I'm planning on coming in after work. If is it a problem if I like shop around and it's like happen to be on my phone while I'm in the store.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not our favorite thing, that's for sure. It's probably gonna Oh, Derek, was that such a bad?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: I'm just curious, Is this like did something bad happen And that's why I'm asking because.
Speaker 5: I know you have signs involved.
Speaker 4: Signs involved?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I mean you know if are you on our newsletter?
Speaker 8: Do you get our newsletter?
Speaker 2: I'm sure about it. We're big, big newsletter guys.
Speaker 9: Definitely not the optimal way to be helping people.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: If I go in.
Speaker 6: If I go in, know exactly the bottle I want, grab it, run of the register, the order ahead.
Speaker 2: Put you in a pickle.
Speaker 3: For you.
Speaker 2: Can I be on a zoom call if I do it that way though? Okay, but yeah, then I might they might want me on camera to take all right, Well, what's your WiFi so I can bring my laptop?
Speaker 5: Do you guys?
Speaker 2: Have you have a hotspot? You have hotspot? Derek, what are some of your favorite things? Since that's not your favorite thing, we look. We wanted to call and give Jack a hard time.
Speaker 1: Derek.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Derek. Now you're you're great.
Speaker 6: We just haven't heard it. You're you're a new character in this development. We've only heard about Jack. I'll call back later. You You've been great. Jack, on the other hand, we'll get to him later. We love his business plany, We love we love you.
Speaker 2: Though, I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Luigi says, hello, all right, Jack is the next the next CEO. He's the next CEO to go.
Speaker 5: This is awesome, Luigi.
Speaker 2: Says hello, because there's something very similar about denying health coverage and denying cell phone. It's like the least favorite thing you could do in here? What's that is crazy? That's kind of like on our list of not It's like the whole thing, isn't that kind of like the job when it comes to retail though, you just that's the gig. You have to deal with people. It's customer service, like people are not always going to be kind. Fuck Jack, he said, Yo, I got to take my cod mom.
Speaker 4: Don't you just order a head?
Speaker 2: He smoked, he's smoking. We'll have it ready for you.
Speaker 4: Just pay and go. Damn.
Speaker 5: That is funny that he's stopped.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between that. We saw how big that wine shop is. It's not that big. If I just grabbed the bottle on the phone and do the same thing, what's the difference.
Speaker 5: It's no difference, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: That sounded like Derek thinks, can we find the no cell phone.
Speaker 6: Sign if I skin around, let's say, if we could find it she posted it, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: It might be either. I feel like in one of those reviews it was there. Wait, how is jackets everywhere? Man? He's like the butler and mister Deeds. She just appears in every place. How was he right there? And he's moving to camera and he's setting up like yeah, yeah, he literally by himself. No, it's definitely Derek behind the lens. Derek.
Speaker 5: This is all this may have been.
Speaker 2: It might be outside on like a little chalkboard thing like in front of the store. Let's go outside here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right there? What does that sign say?
Speaker 2: And first of all, mall was right like with it being vegan wine, but not so I know, free range chicken. I've never heard of free range wine. Yeah, the grapes are not in containers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the soil is not, like they don't use like animals to you know, fertilize the soil.
Speaker 2: Oh. I thought free range chicken meant they had space and weren't like shitting on top of each other. They could run on the range before they were. The grapes like they have a little more room to wiggle so is that what it means with the grapes?
Speaker 5: Huh? The bottoms like the street signs?
Speaker 1: Yo, is y'all really looking for this no cell phone sign? If we can't find it either? Could our caller man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're on her side, ain't Maddie. We're gonna rob for you.
Speaker 2: Don't trip That ship's hilarious. Yeah, it's on sight with Jack. Yeah, just the eyebrow raise. What is that sticker? He put a produce sticker on his Apple monitor.
Speaker 5: It's quirky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Jack, Jack outed himself, this could have been a great place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could have.
Speaker 4: Yo, it could have only if we can use our phones.
Speaker 2: Jack, there's gotta be some baggage. I wish Jack answered, not Derek. There's got to be a reason I'm down there. Did Jack's X walk in on the phone with her new dude? There's gotta be a reason you just don't do that.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was afraid to get Maybe I don't know, Maybe it's a I'm afraid to get robbed thing? What like you walking in on the phone causing a distraction, Like, I don't know, it's distracting.
Speaker 2: He might be autistic.
Speaker 1: Homie said, that's our least favorite thing because over because that's over stimulating me being on my phone. Yes, I'm if I'm going to ask you for your ID and you're on the phone talking to somebody and there's music in the store playing, that is an autistic person's like, mare.
Speaker 2: I will turn the musical for your phone call. You can get the fuck out. No, you're right, okay, But what would be the difference if they were talking to you while asking Friday?
Speaker 1: That's because that's complete because they are. That's completely different. If you're talking to me, we're involved in one conversation. If I ask, you're not a conversation.
Speaker 2: You put a bottle down and we're going to do a currency exchange.
Speaker 8: No, you do what you ask for ID. I'm assuming I know he asked for ID.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no way Jack's not ask He has fake ID? Is that he he submitted to the post office everyfiscating he locks.
Speaker 7: The door and closed the cops. If you have a fake I know that face, that face right there, he can't wait to lock that door. I had the cops come get you with a fake ID.
Speaker 2: And even offers to go down to the station if they need any I'll give a report. I'll give a report, sir. You need me to shut the shop and follow you, I'll go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The cops are annoyed at this point the amount of times he calls yeah, Jack, count your days. We don't like you.
Speaker 7: Oh man, Well, Maddie, thank you for that. We will be paying Jack a visit on your behalf. Uh slam some bottles of white zipping Dale on the floor.
Speaker 2: We got a DM Maddie. Let her know the time too. What you gotta roll with?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: We we got count of holidays.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we got oneway.
Speaker 5: We're still working out one more.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, I'm tripping off.
Speaker 2: You want to make fun of me? Did you guys see this yet? I saw you post it on Twitter, Maul. I'm way more curious about what you think.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it. Wait, I'm looking Okay, con air Man Titan him cut, lads, you're.
Speaker 2: Not even cutting.
Speaker 5: That's the whole thing I'm cutting.
Speaker 2: That was a nasty smile.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was kind of gross.
Speaker 2: Oh oh god, oh my god. Wait all right, you just been another episode. Man. You came in here with your beard and everything. You ain't tell us you fucking waxed your chest. I didn't wax it.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: I didn't wax it. It's a part of the shoe. Congratulate your con Air commercial. You know what's funny. I'm sure he feels violated because they made him do his pubes, but it didn't make the cut. So now he's wondering why he had to do that for the director's Personalsh His favorite shot was the it's the motor side that one. Yeah, the food Land shoe.
Speaker 8: This is gross?
Speaker 2: What made you laugh that way?
Speaker 6: They wanted to do a lot of inappropriate comments off camera. Thankfully a lot of these aren't audio, or else they probably wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: How much did they pay you for this? On somebody not on camera? No, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 6: But I'm on Amazon. If you guys want to trimmor dope, that's me. Yeah, I get no points. It's not like it's a job. It's not like a sponsorship that you.
Speaker 1: Sign up to be an Amazon associate and put the link in your bio. Then people will click on your name and click it and you will get paid.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah, instead of just being a piece of meat for the director, right, have some respect for yourself, Julia. That's for equity and all all rasers moving forward because you cut your beard. But this was fun. We will see you guys soon. Had a great time. Fuck Jack, we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed.
Speaker 4: I'm not nigga, he's just ginger. Happy holiday, No WILLI eno