Speaker 1: Big bang. What it is. You don't be on nothing, I be on Okay, let me bring you big, big fat.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com, a.
Speaker 3: Lot from the Culture Lab in the atl It's time for big facts, big bank, What up, Baby j what up? DJ scream yours truly, I'm here today. We are welcoming the one the only heavy demand. Ray Daniels has touched down on.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like an episode where you know, back in the day they would have like Archie Bunker would come on to Jefferson's and Georgia like we all we collaborate. Yeah, yeah, this is my family right here. They inspire me to want to do this stuff. But I say it on record, I don't have no problem just like people. I love it.
Speaker 4: I hate I hate when you try to hold you back.
Speaker 1: No nothing back, man. I want I want everybody to be clear on who Ray Daniels is.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Of course, if you know, you know. But if they don't know, now's the time for you to let them know.
Speaker 1: All right. I was about I was like I was about to say it's hard for me, like I'm a I'm I'm I'm a That's why I was. I saw a bank out to get props because I'm like, I'm in motion right now. Like it's hard for me to tell you what I am because I'm still building who I am.
Speaker 3: What I will say this, Well, I guess well how about this.
Speaker 1: If you go on Billboard dot com right now, when you look at the top two hundred songs in the world, the number one song is ours, So like it's called apt the Bruno Mars Rosie. Really, hey, we niggas that make pop records. Man speaking man, you know, like I'm I'm I'm I'm heavy in music. But you know I saw I got bored with it. I was just telling you me and you spoke about this twenty nineteen. It was like I felt like it was more for people like us. I felt like I was using my talent to make people rich? Was it?
Speaker 4: It was almost like God was like you ain't doing it though, Like you need to.
Speaker 1: Help the world. So what better way to help the world to put put your voice out there and amplify it. So for me, I'm just you know, I'm a work in motion. I call myself the culture referee because I'm not afraid to speak on shit. Sometimes that gets me into stuff, but I don't care because I look at myself as black daddy, like the dad in the house, don't care about what you say, Like daddy, don't care how you feel. Like Mama's like this is like get your ass in the room. You ain't doing that. So for me, I feel like our community needs that voice right now. Somebody who was like, hey, look, so I worrying about the BS and focus al what's important. So that's what I'm trying to do here.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm a big faction. I mean, I'm doing it right, Miss Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, speaking speaking of being the black daddy and speaking of not really giving a fuck about opinions.
Speaker 6: And all of that.
Speaker 5: There was earlier this year there was a thing where I don't know, I can't remember if it was.
Speaker 1: Adam I can tell you, or it was I did. I did R and BT show. That's my family, like I said, and Atlanta we all friends, is right, right? I did this show on the on the Yeah. So because they were kind of like when when they released the Complex released their Top twenty five personalities in the country, nobody from Atlanta was on it. So they was like let's talk, right. So I was like, you know, like it's hard for us to talk about certain stuff because you know, Atlanta's different, Like everybody got guns here, and you know, people was like like, you know, I guess if you're not, if you haven't lived somewhere else, you don't understand the significance of that, right. You remember, I was born in the Bronx, lived at Town. I was eleven years old, right, But when I came to Atlanta, it was like everybody had like it's people in here. I only have to ask do the producers whether do they have guns? They have everybody does. So what I was trying to say was it's really hard to like pop off because guns kind of make us be a little bit more respectful, like hey, it's like it's like bang. We was kids and it was smoke. It was like who got a gun? Hey, nigga, chill, he got a gun. So for me, I just felt like the guns was almost leading to us almost being nice to each other because we know it can go down and every give any given moment here. So all I was saying was was that was that I don't I know for a fact of lad who I love and then like, I don't fuck him. I think Glad is the best interview on hip hop, just even though people say he coach about you. I love Blad. I'll said Vlad Adam and academics. They won't make it here because y'all don't know. In Atlanta, we know each other. You pop up at a basketball game, you might just go to west Lake Bannika basketball game because you know somebody on the team and the nigga hits you like yo Adam in here.
Speaker 4: You know what that means. If you said something about somebody from they hood.
Speaker 2: This kind of got different. Now, it kind of got different. They let a lot of shit slide, I know.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is that they let it slide until they don't anymore. And when they don't anymore, it's pressure.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Another thing. So what I'm saying, by the way, here's another thing. You know, like you go to play them that that's our shooter. In Atlanta, when we say we saw our shooter, that's really a shooter because everybody got guns. It's just some niggas like shooting. They want to do it. So it's just different here. That's all what you're saying I'm like, bro, you even when Adam came in, did you see what he interview you would he? I saw you could tell he was he if you ain't at Atlanta, nigga, you don't understand how to talk to a nigga like that. Like he might play with y'all. He nice as fuck. How you doing, sir? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 4: But as soon as you say something, piss him up?
Speaker 1: A are killing a. It's just different here. So I don't think that they would know how to handle it. And Atlanta niggas is free. You ain't got no power like it ain't. I don't see a white man in Atlanta and think he's bigger than me. Like I don't feel that way. I said, you know, you go to La. I'm my boys be bigger than everybody in this whole city. So I was just really saying, Atlanta just a different city. I don't think they will let you be built here. I just don't. I think you'll realize it's guns everywhere to be like, you know what, let me got them go ass in Nashville. Man, at least you know it's just a different city. And he took that and ran with it, and that to me. It was like, and he said, Ray said Atlanta so gangster. I wouldn't say that because that's not who we are. Atlanta's not a gangster city. We're not a city where the street niggas running. We all work together, street niggas, in the street niggas, politicians. We all friends here and cool with each other. So for me, I was just really saying that. But the other day around the narrative, they want to come talk to Fact the god named Ray. I hit him. I hit him and his people like, yo, come talk to me. I'm not your enemy, my nigga flus. I don't need podcasting to pay my bills. That's another thing. I want niggas to understand. My house, my cars, everything is all paid for because of music. I just do this on the side. So I was just really giving you some advice. I would have gave you a person. It's like when you when you were from Atlanta. When you meet people out of town and you say you going to Atlanta, sometimes y'all give him a warning. Like if I see a young couple, I'd be like, hey, I don't think you want to come to Atlanta. I tell a girl, I don't think you wanna bring a nigga to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Wherever y'all at, he's something, but in Atlanta he's something right because it's black.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just warnings to the city, Like if I got done, they gonna be a New York nigga gonna run up on you broductally give it up. L A niggas, what's up, nigga? Like Atlanta nigga be like, hey, what's how you doing? What's up? Like we just we're just different here.
Speaker 3: We less.
Speaker 1: That's why you'll get here because you'll think with your friend the whole time. Nigga, they they keeping you over there while a little nigga breaking in your car. It's just I just know my city. So I was just really saying, a nigga like you would get tired here because they'll be He'll take you to the Ringer Cleveland that vom niggas gonna pump on you. They want you to be scared of that.
Speaker 4: Don't play with me, nigga. You're trying to be friends with niggas.
Speaker 1: It's just different world. In La is Hollywood. In Atlanta, it's black Hollywood, black ghetto, black street, black politic, black no matter what it is, it's us and that's all I was saying. So I saw him mention it, I was like, look of these niggas can't wait to take a nigga taking nigga words out of context and make it seem like I said Atlanta was gangster.
Speaker 4: I would never say that because he's not gangst.
Speaker 3: We as refere though. You know they're gonna take your words as part of it. They're gonna take your words.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck with us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think I think too.
Speaker 5: Like Another thing that plays a part of that as well as far as like being a difference is in Atlanta, like everybody's outside, everybody's around, everybody's moving, everybody's bumping into each other. You'll see whoever, wherever, wherever. But in La and in other parts where these other people are, they don't come outside, so it's it's not a chance of bumping anybody into anybody.
Speaker 6: So the carefulness of.
Speaker 5: Your words doesn't really matter because you don't have to worry about seeing the nigga that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Niggas beef. His is real beef. Nigga be for here is real smoke. It's like, naw, we're gonna it's gonna be up, that's all. And that's because everybody's like dog. I was going through the airport my girl yesterday, No, when I was going to Miami Thursday, she had a gun on her. Nigga. They held her nigga, did they do diligence, realized it was a registered gun on her license. It was a Bindans mistake. You gotta pay a fine. Then they gave a gun back and we went home. That's Atlanta broke. This is they don't forget. It's black Atlanta. It's Democrats, but Georgia's read. This is most shotgun. We could walk in Walmart and by a gun Dick's Border Guns and by Chopper in Atlanta. I saw all I'm saying, Bro, like I have I have? You know, may me realize it? Shout out to my bro Pat certified Pat. We was in the studio one night and I saw this famous rapper, like huge rapper, and this nigga had to switch on him, big gun on him. And I'm like, and you know me, that's to me, that's lain like, why you got that big ass gun on you, my nigga?
Speaker 4: Like anybody gonna fols, you would hear and he was like, he from New York, Bro. They can't do that in New York.
Speaker 1: They can't just walk around with a gun in broad daylight because that's three to five years for them. In Atlanta, you can. I was like, Oh, that does make a difference the guns and ship here, because nigga, we got guns everywhere. That's all my mama got done, my kids got everybody got guns in Atlanta's and all it takes is one nigga to get tired.
Speaker 5: Of your shit and you get cause to the niggas that aren't from here where there are like those gun laws, like you're saying, being able to outright carry is like almost like a delicacy for them, Yeah, because it's like they they can't fathom being able to do this. It's like surreal because I can't. I've never been able to do this before.
Speaker 1: It's how niggas treated smoking weed in Amsterdam, and that how niggas would like back in the nineties, niggas in early two thousand, I'm going to Amsterdam, so just to smoke in front of the police. Yeah, that's Atlanta for guns, That's all I'm saying. Niggas, So you don't have no power here. You saw Omar got hit in the wire. He was the most gangst nigga. A kid killed him exactly because all you need is a gun. And that's all I was saying. And you know, I'm glad he Kenny y'all show and talked about it. But I just hate when white people try to take my words because I would never say we gangster because I don't believe in gangst it. I'm believing that shit. I believe in you either really you not. And I'm just saying I'm a real nigga. And I can tell you why. If Adam was my friend, I'd be like, hey, bro, keep security with you. And by the way, don't get like hood security because in Atlanta, hood got politics. You need to add lease off security. Who don't give a fuck that these niggas from Cleveland Avenue or from Old Nat and I might have to see them next week when you ain't around. It's just politics here is Atlanta's just a great city and I love it for us man. I'm never leaving. It's the It's the best police place for black people because we free and that proves it. Niggas got guns everywhere, love it. I got I got a gun in every car, every bag, every rooming house, anywhere I sleep. I got a gun in this because I can. I can just walk in. And I bought it from Target. Nigga brought him. I can't get it from a nigga on the street that told me I got it from Dixot. I bought my chopper in the fucking in the from Dick spoiling goods my nigga. Like, that's all I'm saying, Nigga, that's a when you bring niggas from out of town back and they see that, they be.
Speaker 4: Like, so, hold on, how many days you gotta wait to leave with it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nigga, I'm about to leave with it in twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: What nigga.
Speaker 4: Niggas can't believe that ship And that's all.
Speaker 1: I was stressing you.
Speaker 3: Then that's a good, bad thing for the city.
Speaker 1: Told me, somebody told me this. They said, if the slaves had guns, we wouldn't have slavery. That's how powerful guns are to people. So for me, it's like, as long as I had long let you my ass shoot you in your face right now, nigga. And the reason why they was able to control us because they had guns, you little Billet, Bob Joe, everybody, everybody, the kids was learning how to shoot. Like everybody was shooting out us. So I'm like, we got guns now and we ain't gone back.
Speaker 2: What you think the difference is outside of the guns, like from Atlanta and other major.
Speaker 1: City like like like Jay said, when I'm with like, like, okay, so here's the funny. When I want my niggas at l A and we go places, you know you I'm from the hood, I still got to check you were good. I gotta be alert. He was like, Nah, nigga, I'm shrapped. We straight and I'm like, what nigga, Nigga? Everywhere I go, everybody you know, I like, you just start realizing, like nigga, I got the gun, were good. I'm like in Atlanta, everybody got the gun. You start understanding how they are able to be gangsters and all the other ship nigga right up on the nigga. When they were shootouts in the Lenox Mall, people think that we were protecting ourselves. One of my artists actually the guy that shot somebody in Lynx Mall, somebody walked up on him asked for a picture. He said, yeah. When when they were about to snap the picture, he snatched the chain off and ran. The artist was signed to me. He had a gun. He shot him. Hey bro, here he got off. He didn't get a chain back, but he shot the nigga so and he was my out of town. I'm like, why would you shoot a niggat them all? Like just get it back? You could have called me, you know, I pull politicis go. He said, nah my pistol on me. I wasn't that nigga, ain't no pussy Okay, yeah it is. You got it for yea. For that reason, somebody tried to rob you. They tried to rob him. He shot him and he lost the chain, but he didn't get no trouble. That's a that's a win to me.
Speaker 6: Nigga. That's another ship, that's another hit record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nigga, that's why I said so yeah wow.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, like for street niggas man at one point, you know, transitioning, the best investment was probably to invest in rap music or music. Do you feel like it's still the best investment or are there better investments?
Speaker 1: What's your opinion? Well, I would challenge anybody it's like like I use Bank as an example, Like Bank was a rapper, Bank is bigger now being himself as a personality. So I tell anybody, if you could sell a million albums, you could sell a million anything, a million books, a million books, you can sell a million a million. And for me, I just want to challenge us. My goal is being to challenge my people to think differently, like drugs is the easiest way to do by the way, I did it right until I don't put to my head and I was like, oh I didn't I didn't know that this came with that. Oh I don't want to do this that bad I stopped and you know, So for me, I just look at it like if you I would tell anybody, invest in something that you believe in, and it don't have to be rap music because rap is probably the worst thing you're investing. Because if you're a big dope boy and you invest in a little nigga, if you do your job for real, that the niggas should have more money than you. But if you do your job right, like don't don't be around baby and Slim have more money probably in there, guys, but that's because they had five wings so it's different, right, But when you if I take a little nigga from the hood, like Dog, the kid you mentioned, I signed this kid from the hood, took him, turned them up as soon as he fucked the bitch I used to fuck. He thought we was on the same level. And now you treat me like he a boss too. Nigga, I got you the money. I mean, I can still go get some money. You can't without mean and he humbles stuff. You wund up. Get he out of jail now and he figured it out. But it's just I don't understand why we put so much money into people that don't understand. To me, I'm challenging us to invest our money and more things than just rap like a pologist.
Speaker 3: If you had that hypothetically speaking, if you had to have a ticket in the streets and.
Speaker 1: You had to invest, what would right now just go back and invest.
Speaker 4: This nigga screaming it's nigga, scream it's well, use my fucker hood.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. This nigga put me in the scenario.
Speaker 4: If I had if I had a Okay, so a lot of a couple.
Speaker 1: Of things matter. Do I have a name or my nobody you got. You guess some reputation. Okay, cool, guess what, nigga. We call those restaurants and you just open one. Every nigga in the city that's probably gonna open up a restaurant. I mean, it's so many things you can do. If you're popping nigga, people gonna pull up on you. Nigga. If be had mo fucking hot dogs, that nigga be like, I'm gonna go to That's just the way the world living. So, like I said, those are our albums. You so busy thing. You got to push your nigga where you can push hot dogs nigga and make ten million in a year and hot Dogs ain't even talking back. Yeah, don't get no complex, nigga. Nigga's so hard to push, keep so hard to keep it, keep it real right. Publishing is a motherfucker, and I know you're still getting them.
Speaker 3: He's my publishing is a motherfucker twenty thirty forty years from now.
Speaker 1: So if I didn't if I didn't get out the bed, if I didn't get out the bed all twenty twenty four, I would have still made about three hundred and fifty to four k from my publish account. That ain't bad and that's mine. That's not including people I manage who I'm gonna make money up your stuff too. But it is a good business, but it ain't my purpose. It's like, you know, like it's kind of like once you get to a place of money and you get to a place like it's like Jay Jay, who want what female in this city? More popping? And Miss Jay? And I'm not saying because you know what I'm saying, like it's no room she can't walk into. It's not she can't do she figured out what to turn it into. Now I got all this other stuff going. So for me, I just tell people like, man, I want us to think that's a When I came here.
Speaker 4: I gave bank credit. I'm like, hey, bro, I love this nigga.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know him. That's what we people don understand about Atlanta. We didn't know each other. We recently just connected. But I loved his nigga because I grew up with niggas like it, and I'm watching them not grow and I'm watching him grow. And I'm right they and they see a nigga like me growing, and you know what they say, to.
Speaker 4: Me, Bank, all right, you got that talk, nigga.
Speaker 1: You can talk. That's like you growing. They see a nigga like you grow, They like he got that talk, but he talked like me rather than me. And I'm telling niggas, I only talk like this because I worked at the fucking airport and I was pushing wheelchairs. Nigga. I was a hood nigga. When when you push your old white people, you can't get it, like, what's up, shorty? You know what I'm saying, trying to get a tip by for this? You got to learn to say hello, ma'am, how are you? I just kept the accent with me. But seeing niggas watching Bank come up to me shows shows the growth of what we're doing. And to me, that's what I want to any anytime I speak, I want to speak on that right because a lot of niggas look at y'all and be like, of course, but it's not.
Speaker 4: Of course, they could have went other routes.
Speaker 1: We all could have want other routes, but we figured out how to make how to amplify what we do more. And that's why we here talking and they watching us, and we ain't at home watching them so.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 5: So do you do you think or do you feel like sometimes your voice gets you silenced in certain areas?
Speaker 1: I feel like this. So I have a I have an executive coach, and she really helped me get to know myself. And a lot of the times we be forcing circles into squares, but we don't understand we have to look at the values rather than just the outcome. Right. There are how many people y'all know that in jobs making great money but unhappy, lot a lot? Right, that's because that most because that's because the values don't line up. So for me, what I learned to start doing with everything I do is I started looking at the values of the person, the situation, the thing and decided that's something for me. Right, So that's how kind of how I make my decisions, my moves, my everything. It's like, I don't care about how much money you got, I care about your values. I care about what matters to you, Like my family is the most important thing to me, And if his family's most important thing to me, that means that your family's the most imporant thing to me too, which means that I'm not gonna fuck you over because I want you to take care of your family like I could take care of mine. But if a nigga value is and you know you got some niggas like that, that's like they get a check, they can't wait to go to Magic City, nigga. I got my ice to work in a McDonald's, an old national my first check. My mom took that one from me. I went to greenbron Mall shop and it was this nineteen ninety five. I just turned sixteen, and my mom was like, I called my mom. You know, I'm like, damn, I forgot to call my mom until I got paid today.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not coming home straight home. And I called her.
Speaker 1: She was like streaming, where the fuck are you? I'm like, Mom, calm down, I'm okay. I make green brought. I'm on my way home. Nigga, I know you agree. Where is the check? I'm like, man, just I su spent it. You better take some of that ship back. You think you call to my motherfucking house. You be working, ain't gonna bring me nocking no money.
Speaker 4: I took some of this shit back.
Speaker 1: My potpler's laughing at me. Man, you mim make you pay bills ain't my nigga. When people see how much I handle on what I did with they'd be like, how do you handle me? Like my mom took my check at sixteen? Nigga, ain't nothing hard to me. Ain't nothing hard to me. Nigga like nigga, I couldn't. That was the first time in my life I could do something for me and my mom said, no, nigga, that's still us. So I always see family. So when I'm working with people, the most important thing to me is fam is your values. If hose is at the top of your list, I don't know about gonna better wor because hose ain't shit to me, bro like I've been doing that since I was sixteen. That's at top. Especially if if you got a chance to get money money and you still chase the pussy old nigga. You don't want to get rich, you don't want to you don't want to do you playing. So, yeah, that's what I was saying. They said anything else about when I got.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask you something, who did who in the interest that you wanted to work with that you never.
Speaker 1: Got a chance to work with. Only Probably it's weird because I was. I worked at rock Nation for the last two and a half years, but I never I never talked to Jay. I worked on the label side, so I would say, Jay, uh no, you know fuck that, Nah Jimmy. I mean, if one if Jimmy I Bean caught me right now, it said in middle of all the ship I got going on, it said, come in turn for me for six months. Stop everything you're doing, nigga, I'm gonna what because Jimmy did. Jimmy wasn't just the guy that figured out music, Jimmy figured out life. I remember I was. I remember, you know, I always went to impress him. I remember going to a meeting with him and he was playing him a record and he was blown away, and I just couldn't wait to tell him, as an executive what my role I played. And I was like, let me tell you what I did. This motherfucker stops me and to me and he stop. Let me ask you a question. When you use the tallet, do you care when the shit goes I'm like it ment of me talking about music. I'm like no, he said, as long as the shit goes away from you, right, as long as it works right, I'm like, yeah, he said, that's how I feel about everything. I don't need you to tell me what you did. It works now, okay, it works and went on to so you know, you start understanding. So I'm like, Ray, why did you want to tell him? And I'm like, well, I want him to know I and it's like, well, it's not about you. So you start getting to know yourself. So to me, the thing I like about is kim Me. The thing I like about Jimmy is is that he sum life up. I've only probably had fifteen conversations with this man in my life. Every one I learned something that was life change and it was like it was like little shit, like hey, you guys should make a song about that song? Akon did I want to fuck?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Guys should remake it? You shot to make a song similar to that, and my guys was like, we don't party, We don't make party music. He said, you fuck don't you. I ain't said to make a party song. I said, make a song about having sex. You do it right? It was like yeah, So you start realizing how we complicate our lives by saying I can't or I will I won't.
Speaker 4: And sometimes it's like hey, nigga. You don't have to say that out loud.
Speaker 1: Just do it, and if you you might want to do it by the time you get there, you don't know. So to me, Jimmy is the smartest man in music. You know. While everybody was stretching out in two thousand and seven and eight about making hits, he was like, I'm not gonna be in this rat race for the longest. Drake comes up to him and says, Yo, somebody approached me about selling sneakers, and he said, why would you sell sneakers when you could sell speakers?
Speaker 4: Boom, four billion dollars later, him and Dre left.
Speaker 1: I remember sitting in the rooms with him with my counterparts, who I was admiring for working with him, and he's telling them, we're not in the music business no more. That's youall problem. Y'all still thinking music. When you hear shit like that from the nigga that you look up to at the top, you're like, it's almost like a nigga. It's almost like the Titanic and the nigga like it's going to crash it a few hours, guds, So don't forget my guys, meet me at the boat seven pm. We got we out this bitch, So I'm like seven pm at the boat. I'm gonna meet them at the motherfucker boat too, because I want to be out here too. So for me, it's about you know, and when we hood niggas, man, That's why I'm gonna always be you prossible because who teaches us life it neither be gonna learn from it and pick it up quickly. Some niggas need to go to jail ten times to realize that. Ain't for me. Some niggas just need to get handcuffs on them once like I did. Oh, I can't get out of either if I want to. Oh, Nigga, I got all the effort I just put into that scam. I can put that same effort into a business. I just changed my life.
Speaker 2: How you think it's South niggas like staying out of all that? Like that did this ship that's going on? You know? Like how niggas is to get toe down from You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna take something, man.
Speaker 1: Atlanta is the greatest place on earth and it's also the greatest trick on earth. Atlanta has niggas here. Who I got niggas that I know, and I know y'all know that I got a nigga from College Park that don't come to the city. Nigga. He know every street nigga in College parky, everyother politician, you know, every restaurant, every club or whatever, and he feel like he the nigga. All Oh that, why the fuck do I need to go to fucking La to prove my om the nigga out there? So I think that so Atlanta will make you feel like you're the shit without being the shit. Like you could just have a house in Atlanta's niggas out here that just got a house because their granddad left it to him from the eighties and they think they the shit. So it's not a lot of niggas in Atlanta that we grew up with that wanted to get it because they kind of felt like they had it already. Like I came down here at eleven niggas, I was blown the fuck away by Atlanta. This shit made me. It was like I saw two pound of households. I saw a kid, I saw nigga's dad's working, and then I ain't never seen that in my life. A dad working is in the house. That wasn't my story. I didn't know nobody had shit. Okay, well he's saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, why why do you think that below the Mason Dixie if you talk about our high.
Speaker 4: And the answer is because we got land and we free nigga. We don't have to work here, like you don't have to nigga.
Speaker 1: You can make a one hundred thousand Atlanta and live like a king for the rest of your life. So for me, it's like that's difference between the South and the North. Like you got niggas in the South. It's just good being in the South. That's why I love Atlanta so much. When I moved to Atlanta, Nigga Kilo was the shit all they already is playing with. Do you hear without here? I ain't never heard that shit in my life in New York. And then I come to Atlanta and Atlanta ain't even asking me about that. Y'all like New York ship, but it was like Kilo, I go to it. I'm like, we didn't even know that in New York and y'all still was celebrated him like he was God. And then Atlanta becomes the shit and everybody like, oh, y'all ain't whatever. And it's like, Nigga, we've been the shit.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about, Like how niggas like you see, how like pe thatster p all themigam niggas ain't never had allegations on them, like the allegations. How you think the South South stayed away from allegations.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, I say this on record. I hope this answers the question. I would much rather hang out with a Republican, a red nick Republican that lets me know who he is and where he's from and what Madison him than a blue Democrat who tells me they like black people, but they don't want my daughter messing with their sign. Right, So think about it from that standpoint. Right in the South, we understand exactly what it is. We clear in my tripper, We clear nigga nigga. And in La you be nigga. You be hanging out with the white man at his house and think your kids is his kids, and y'all the same and think you above it. Yes, and nigga and Atlanta nigga, No nigga. We in the South masster p ain't with that ship. Nigga a new Orlean nigga caught him with some bullship what he call rak with somebody. I'm from the South, nigga. The motherfuckers hang us down there. So to me, that's what I was saying. I just think that we just understand that that's not for us. Like I always say, the Kardashians would have never been built in Atlanta. We would have fucked them and left them on the side of the road like it was nothing because black girls that we would have bought them to a party. How would Jay be looking at me right now? Nigga, you got some motherfucking nerve coming in here with that. So Atlanta, we gonna hit him. We're gonna hit it. We ain't bringing them in public. Nigga. Like name name one Atlanta nigga caught up with those other girls, not even that name of Atlanta. Nigga that got caught up in an interracial relationship outside of Atlanta. It's only one and nigga, he he got it, got it back real quick, geez. The only nigga that really got in some ship. And then how was black girls looking at him? You sure, okay, we fuck with you, We trust you, you sure? And then two three, years later, he was like, hell no. We was like, Okay, that's that makes a little bit more sense to us. We don't fuck around here. We need real bitches around us because we gonna real motherfuckers telling us that when I be seeing niggas in l A acting like in New York, acting like they ain't a nigga, you ain't ain't no nigga in Land that don't know he a nigga. Ain't ni in the South don't know he a nigga. No no, no.
Speaker 3: I personally, some of my homies, producers and rappers, they know. I was like, bro, go visit in LA.
Speaker 1: Don't move.
Speaker 2: Hell no. What he's saying is niggas go to filing like they untouched. But that's why because I got the money and there I can like niggas like like niggas in the South, they believe what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I know these folks.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I know that they throw me under the bus tomorrow. They couldn't fuck that they gonna get close to me. Niggas ain't trusting I ain't trusting you.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is why why go to LA and let let the reality distort it?
Speaker 1: Because because they get because they feel like, like Bank said, they feel like going to La is above and by the way, I get it, Like I love telling people I'm Atlanta rich. I'll take it. I'm Atlanta rich. Nigga. Nigga, Hey, nigga, and I'm cool with that, Nigga. My house costs a million dollars, is fourteen thousand square feet and I paid it off. Nigga.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, y'all late, how many niggas you know in La own houses.
Speaker 1: They don't own in l A, Bro. So I'm like, it's just in Atlanta. The mentality is different here. It's just it's just different, bro. Like, so we ain't gonna never get caught up in that ship because we know what it is. I hung out with one white girl one time, Bro. I took her to the club. I took her to what's the spot, What's the spot? Lucky Lounge? Man. Man the way y'all girl, mother, than black girls are looking at me like yo, beg, it was like, nigga, you would have thought that had a fucking dealed on my head, Like, nigga, not you. I'm just chilling. I'm not I'm having a good time, not but not that and I'm like, oh wow, so Atlanta's just different, bro. It's just I love being from the South now.
Speaker 6: But I think.
Speaker 5: Another thing too, like going along the lines of what you and Black are both saying, is that when it comes to like with the whole Diddy shit or whatever, like we we well not we, but people in the South have our fun you know, we have our parties, we have our you know, functions and events, but we have them within certain parameters and boundaries, and we keep the circle small with those types of situations so it doesn't it's not an issue or a worry about later on down the line some shit getting out and happening and coming.
Speaker 6: To the light.
Speaker 5: And you know what I'm saying all that shit because at the end of the day, all of these things go on with an understanding.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I could have said any better.
Speaker 1: It's funny because like if they like, imagine NBC Universal, No, let's say imagine Paramount Pictures. It was like this big fact thing, this is big.
Speaker 4: Let's go get them.
Speaker 1: They don't know they can buy y'all houses next door to them. This is your house for y'all gonna live. Okay, cool, but how many days a week gonna have to be out here though, cause I'm going out. I'm going home. I get home. See, I get home. That's what I'm saying. It's just it's it's us, bro, Atlanta is like soulful. It's soulful. It's us.
Speaker 4: It's the safest place for us.
Speaker 1: That's all I'll be trying to say to people, is like, I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I'm just saying I've never witnessed nothing like this city. I've never witnessed nothing like this before in my life. And and I go all around the world, and I remember I was at the club one day in La I'm just trying to get in. Guys, I'm standing that I've stepped on the security toes it's might pushed me in security. So the security like literally I was like, because I'm like, you know, you're standing up with somebody you know, push, I said, my bad man, he said, watch where you're going, said, bro, you need to see somebody push me, So give a damn or somebody push you. Watch where you're going. I said, So this is what I do. So I talked to the person right next to me. Why, I said, see this, Why I like Atlanta, because a white boy like this will never talk to a nigga like me in Atlanta like this, because you know, I got a little niggas that to pull up and shoot this whole bitch up at night talking to me and just to get just the fuck with you, nigga just and he and you know, he kind of chilled after. I'm like, bro, I'm not used to white people talking to me with anger. My nigga, calm the fuck down when you talking to me. And by the way, I'm a calm too. I ain't saying I'm a gangster, but how do how you talking to me like that. I'm from nigga, nigga. I'm from nigga That'll kill your ass. Nigga talking to me like that, nigga white boy tried, I stepped and I said sorry, and then I stepped in your toes like fuck you. I was like, my bad, bro. He was a dick. But you know what he didn't he ran into a free nigga. You used to run into the my own niggas, my own nigga aways worry about what his owner thing. I'm a free nigga give and by the way, I'm the type of nigga. I did have an owner that nigga don't know who the fuck I am from the jump, you better let him know. Don't talk to me crazy, and I won't either, because I just can't. I can't deal with it. I can't deal with somebody crazy because I'm a man and I'm respectful as fucking I love everybody. So you and I stepped on your shoe. So my point is, it's just it's just it's just we don't play that ship here, bron, That's that's crazy. But the nigga Atlanta take lead to go to the car you got. You kind of be like, man, just go home, Just go home, Go home, man, you got beat up and go home. Man, just come back. Think about it tomorrow. But because a nigga the cart, Atlanta, you know what that means, cold door, everybody get inside. The niggabout the shoo.
Speaker 6: You know what different?
Speaker 1: You know what it means, nigga know what's gonna happen. It's just different. Yeah, it's crazy though, man, it's crazy to say.
Speaker 2: That because niggas believe ships think in the South, real, bro, I guess it's different now here because you know when the motherfucker don't like you, you know what I'm saying, even even it's kind of hard for me now like having new friends politician friends now like bro y'all with them. Yeah, even though I ain't no criminal no more, you know what I'm saying, it's still like you know, some old ship.
Speaker 6: It's just it's just a paranoia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that was kind of like what am I here for?
Speaker 1: Now? That was a great answer what you said.
Speaker 2: I get them niggas caught up because they go to thinking because they're mingling with these people that these people are their friends.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be able to save them? Yeah, we knowing like, but you you with them, Hey, nigga, right, Hey, nigga, don't do I got niggas with me. I'll tell my niggas literally, Hey, when you drop me off, make sure do this. Don't do nothing stupid because remember, because it's just the work way of the world we live in, bro, And it's just I love being in the South because the South is just it's just nice. How you doing, Man, Good to see you, man, But don't fuck with us, said man. As long as you come to Atlanta, you got good and ten we're gonna love you. You come to Atlanta on some bullshit, They're gonna do a meeting about your ass. Who niggana say, who man is this? Who told me can come in? Because you ain't gonna just who talk me? Can move here and just run instead of shop? Who game permission? It's just a different city, bro, just ain't playing that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So okay, So this is and this is another thing that I wanted to pick you about because I'm very respectful of your opinion and your perspective on like certain situations or whatever. So how do you feel about all the new developments with this whole jay Z Diddy ship?
Speaker 6: Like, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Well? I think I just love the way Jay responded. Jay responded the way a nigga who ain't guilty with was fine? Jay respond how it was fine? Hey nigga, you're not getting a penny. You're not gonna play with me my name now I gotta tell me and my wife got explained in my kids. Yeah, I think that just come to me for money. I don't know. I got kids. I got explained to. So I love jay Z's response. I just think that my only problem with the world is this we act like things are not different.
Speaker 4: I mean we act like things aren't different.
Speaker 1: Right. So Nigga my favorite album all time a rap album, it's eight Ball or m j G. Coming Out Hall Nigga. I know you could play any song on that bitch and I know a word for word for word, and when I listen to the lyrics, I'm like these niggas was wild. They was like nigga. Never how you beat their ass, never how you took their care. They were to about a woman, right. It was just the way of the world, like to go incriminate them for some ship that they said in nineteen ninety two, ninety three, Well that was what the world was talking about. To me, is my only issue. But you know what, you can't play with no kids. No, no, See, that's another thing. They put the kids when I had thirteen, put the kids in it. That's what made me frown upon anything. Like you know, I ain't saying it's true, but that like, you can't put them kids in this ship. Now, A dou't in a in a party of doing whatever the fuck they do.
Speaker 2: You grown, no matter what happened, You've grown because in Atlanta you can't. You can't odd whole day. Man, they gonna be steal ticket. You try to put.
Speaker 1: Some nigga, they might come, but their friends, but like he gonna give you something you at the time of your life. Though we're gonna be having money in the morning. They're gonna coming forward.
Speaker 2: So when it comes down to them kids, now that that that ship kind of raised eyebrows.
Speaker 1: But what what to me? What to me? I just think that to me, I think that is just what's happening with Ja and Puffin's a reflection of society right now. No one wants to be publicly embarrassed. Everybody is leveraging their persona, their their reputation and get money and wish they should. By the way, you should be able to use everything you did. You should have used taken it. We should should used it. We should be able to and I'm watching it, you know. So for me, it's just society is in a place now where everything is critical and it's so simple to just follow lawsuit.
Speaker 4: Have any of y'all been sued before? Okay, so let me so you've been.
Speaker 1: Super for yeah, but I ain't even respond on so so so we've been suit before, and you know, well, people don't understand that number one in America, anybody can sue anybody that's that's a fact.
Speaker 4: But once I sue J. Right, So let's say I.
Speaker 1: Want to shoo Ja because Jay did something. Ja maybe criying big facts, right, I want to shoot Ja. So now the lawyer that comes on board with me, he's like, I'll take it on because whatever you get from big facts, I'm gonna get forty percent of that. He know he risking going in Jay. And on the other hand, gotta go hire a lawyer, which is gonna cost to and she can't. She got a higher litigator, which mean now she spending twenty thirty thousand on a lawyer just to prove some shit that she didn't do in the first place. And then they start and then what happens is you pay that and then they go through all these other things. Now they in court, now their mediation out there in this. Then you realize it's gonna go to court. And then the lawyers say that retainer you gave us saying enough, we need more. Now you're writing a check for two hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Independent on the allegation you lose money from your business partners, and all this shit like, like you said, Jay did the right thing by coming and facing the shit here.
Speaker 1: Nigg ain't nobody gonna if the NFL part weighs me. If aybody want to fuck me, y'all gonna do it because y'all want to do it. But I just screamed to the top of the mountain, I didn't do this shit and another thing. So I just look at like this. I hate when they bring up kids, because you gotta understand. Nineteen two thousand, Jay Z is on this.
Speaker 4: He raised some sold out arenas, puff.
Speaker 1: Was the ready the biggest artist in the one of the biggest presser and they got together to rape a thirteen year old Like like, I ain't trying to be funny none, guys.
Speaker 5: I'm not even in the offense to the victims. Oh but let's be for about it, Jay, Let's just be for real.
Speaker 1: I am. I have won one hundredth of their fame, and I got bitchessed on themselves at me every day. You mean to tell me there doing a lot of questionable ship. That's what I'm like, huh to be tangled up with him. Only thing only I'm glad you said, I've seen the only thing I think Jay was that they attaching the puff Yeah, man, because you know, did y'all see that video? You know what I'm saying. And I ain't into conspiracy, but.
Speaker 2: It's a little girl at the part of they she was thirteen and puff as a Are you coming to the UH after.
Speaker 1: Party's doing an interview? Did y'all see that? Y'all say that, Yeah, that could be like that, but that could be a party after party as a party? Yoh man. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson says some shit one day.
Speaker 1: I'm using Michael because we all know Michael was the most famous human being that ever lived that got brought down because the kid allegations, right, And Michael said one day, and I'm just going to give this as a perspective to the world, Like it's not about whether I believe it or not. It's just when he said it, I was like, Damn, that's a real shit. Michael said. Adults made the bedroom a sex place, right, he said. He said, like when kids were playing in the bedroom, they don't think they're playing. They don't look at it as a sexual thing. It's like we're just playing in the bedroom having fun. Kids jumping on it. But when I was a kid, we jumped on the bed every day. Michael said that now that y'all saying that it's me, it became a sexual thing, and now y'all made it something that is not right. I always that always stick with me, cause it's like sometimes it ain't with it. Some like like, I love kids, bro I love kids, bro like. I love kids, bro Like. It's like, you can't use that against me. I love kids. It's not like I don't love them like that. I just love children. I love the innocence. I want to them. I went like I was a kid that didn't have gotten so I see myself in them. But some people could take that clip and make it something else, and it's like, that's you and you're crazy ass mine. I don't even think about ship like that.
Speaker 2: But the way of the world, man, you shouldn't have other people kids unintended in your bed.
Speaker 1: That's true too, I agree, But here's.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing though, here's a bigger pictures to the ship that I always think about. Okay, you're absolutely right, you shouldn't have other people's kids unattended in your bedroom. But the bigger picture to the ship is why in the fuck are these kids unattended? Where the are the parents? Who are the people that are supposed to watching these kids? You control of these kids.
Speaker 1: And you know how they let them baby, because the nigga who bear them, they let him go into was the most famous, biggest person from the world.
Speaker 6: Grown.
Speaker 1: I'm saying you have the factor that end to how the the thought because you gotta look at it from his perspective too. His perspective is is Michael Jackson like he You're talking Aboutchael Jacks, but he didn't have a childhood. Nigga. I let me tell you something. I didn't have a childhood. My mom I got since I can sweep. My mom was sending me to sleep the help you can, sweet niggas, so I can sleep. Guess what, Nigga, me having money in the bank now and I don't give a fuck if I'm forty five. I'm enjoying it like I'm sixteen. Nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm making yeah shit. Well, remember I told you.
Speaker 1: My mom took all my money in my room. Nigga. I'm making up all of the shit that I didn't do when I was a kid. Nigga. Yeah, nigga. I bought my son a brand new car niggause when I was sixteen, I wanted one nigga. Everything I do is based on who I was when I was sixteen. So for me, I don't have a problem with it. But I you're right, but you also got a fact. It's like all Keller, you got a factor in these character coming for it, Like these parents be delivering their kid to a door, saying, make my kid a start and praying for the best.
Speaker 4: And you are just as guilty to me as the person.
Speaker 1: You dropped them off to. Guiltier facts guiltier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: Man, come on, man, that ship that should be weird to tell.
Speaker 3: Like, so how much of it just going back to they talk, how much of it do you think is just an agenda against black men? Because that's what some people will say.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we gotta stop. I think the jay Z ship is definitely an agenda. I don't think it's an agenda towards black man.
Speaker 5: I think it's an agenda towards successful black nucleuses.
Speaker 1: No, it's to me, it's an agenda against black men in hip hop m particularly.
Speaker 3: This is not not the wish them You don't think it ever happened to Lebron.
Speaker 1: Or No, I don't think they swallowed. I think they swallow hip hop.
Speaker 6: Who swallowed?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, but I'm just saying I think it's anybody's if you're hip hop Jason, to me, they're gonna have to hip hop is why, because nobody makes black people have more pride about who they are than rap music. Nobody gives black people more like nigga, R and B song. It never made excelf I believe I could fly and we know someng that ship. You know, no rap, no R and B records made me feel like I'm gonna be a millionaire. I can name a thousand rap records that made me say I'm gonna get on my ass and get some money.
Speaker 4: These niggas, these niggas is independent.
Speaker 1: They teach us independence, They teaching us the one like niggas like us are striving to be them now who we strive to be.
Speaker 4: That's why they kill him. So I think it's about.
Speaker 3: Should should the next in line be like cognizant of that, Like if you're not puffed and you're not j you're not damn.
Speaker 1: Yes, they took Cosey down they this ship is a problem. No, No, Bill Cosey is the first nigga, if I'm being honest with you, to make niggas feel like they can be something. The first time we ever saw niggas being something. Anytime a nigga speaks pop dog go. Look at that Puff interview with Earn your Leisure at Investments. I watched it one day just because I was like, I want to just see it. Watch that interview. And if you didn't think after that interview they was gonna go after them with the bigger they did. That nigga was talking that ship. Look, I know you can't start talking to ship. Did all that other ship.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, we can't excuse, we cannot take away the fact that niggas be doing ship and then blame the system. Yeah, you can't say that they're not Like hold up, they ain't got no goddamn Like I said, they ain't got master p looke. All these niggas look been around a million fits and popped that pussy. You ain't got no allegation.
Speaker 1: Well you know they thought they thought that pussy in the South.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, That's what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, bro, I let me.
Speaker 1: I left New York and when I was eleven, I was a version. I never even kissed the girl. When I saw a girl get kissed, it was in the staircase where it was pissed all over the floor in the project. So it wasn't nothing romantic about Atlanta. I mean New York having sex and none of that. Ship. When I got to Atlanta, it was girls telling me straight up you cute and I want you, and I'm like, want me? How like what am supposed don't eve know what'upposed to? I remember a girl telling me she gonna drown me. I'm like, I could swim. What are you talk about?
Speaker 4: I can swim, Niga better get drown me. The niggas like, nah, nigga.
Speaker 1: My cousin. My cousin was like, oh.
Speaker 4: No, nigga, gonna get your deep wet niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm a letter down, like, nigga, what the fuck is that? Where's my mom?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: When I got to the South and it was fucking it was bigga. We was in the laundry mat. Everybody's parents work, which means during the day the house was would open. Heaven for a horny little boy girl's house was sucking titties for three hours, nigga, it was it was heaven for me, my nigga, I couldn't believe it. I could just do this and no, it's coming home until four o'clock. In the projects, nigga, everybody knows everything and everybody and you ain't nigga.
Speaker 4: You ain't even got to bed by yourself for the projects.
Speaker 1: Letting alone the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The reason why they gonna probably come up out that s it ain't probably nothing for real, because it ain't being continuously you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Allegation after after after, it's so.
Speaker 2: Many people that's cooperat when people are cooperating, it's just like whitting.
Speaker 1: Was saying, she wasn't smoking gray. Yeah. Yeah, all these years we believed her right at first. I mean we smoked til she stopped performing. No voice, boy, she lost her voice, that's what he's like. Oh that's crack.
Speaker 5: So y'all didn't think she was so y'all didn't think she was smoking rocks when she was on TV, y'all sweaty and ship.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: She was alreadyposed greatest love of all you, and she din looked like she was smoking no crack and andy and if.
Speaker 6: You saw many crackheads seen great as well.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, when she was how she was, she she was America's sweetheart at first.
Speaker 1: And let's not talk about listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but as she as she graduated and elevated, you started to see that term like she's and even regardless of her fucking happiness. But at the end of the day, that ship started becoming visible, like way before the end of her to my eyes, she turned.
Speaker 1: To a crackhead. Though in that show she was a crackhead.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, at first, when she first got with Bobby and all that she was, she had the world food, everybody thought it was Bobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you saw the documentary that he realized Bobby was. They said Bobby was the one that couldn't handle the drugs that they was taking. Everybody thought it was Bobby. And another thing, people wouldn't had a girlfriend the whole time. Hello, We didn't know that Hello.
Speaker 6: It was it was that was down with her from the beginning.
Speaker 1: It was different like and you know that shit works for you.
Speaker 5: It was a it was a whole totally separate dynamic from the one that was being portrayed in the public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't saying nobody guilt to nobody nothing, But if motherfucker's saying, like in the neighborhood coming up, if your moment, don't go don't.
Speaker 1: Let them kids go down nobody that man. Yeah, yes, we're gonna keep our kid away from that man, that man house.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: You know I'm saying now, in these days and time, if a nigga got some money, they'll still let them go around at man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like everything that's been saying in Hollywood that goes on in Hollywood behind in the studios and the U six parties and shit it's been saying at Disney.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've been, I've been. I've been there. I've been to too. No, no, I've been to I'm gonna tell your story. I tell you it's a true story. I've been to two parties where it was I've been an A list nigga, a list Hollywood actor. I'm at his house, nigga. They walked around and wife was walking around saying hello everybody, nigga, and then with his sister, and then the sister and the wife came around like forty five minutes later and was like bye. The sister whispered something in my guy's here who I'm with, and and then he kind of like then he comes to me. He's like yo, He's saying, like, all these girls here was working and it's about to be a party. You want to participate. I'm like, I'm from Atlanta, nigga. The fuck I looked like I'm tak him. I left right there at that moment. Another sister, I'm at a guy house and they was saying, my nigga, my big homie takes it. He's like, Yo, Ray we go in that room. I'm straight some shit I don't want to see because some shit I can't hide. I'm the type of nigga be like, what the fuck? I can't hide that ship. Jay just pull poke out like we're just hanging out. Like everybody spoke with weed. The nigga be like I got the coke. I'm like, coach here, niggas time to go, nigga. That's why I dropped my mind. Black people are judgment to us. Fuck, we would judge the funk out of you if you pull out some drugs that hold what you say you're using Jay exactly that Nigga Ja Nigga. I have a friend that was too powder back in the day. I started hanging them until they stopped that ship listen to playing fly and wanted to power because that's all you talk about, I mean, nigga.
Speaker 5: Okay, So let me ask you a question when it comes to those type of parties, in those type of situations, how do you feel about the people that choose to stay and expose instead of leaving because they're uncomfortable and that's not what they're believe in.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. The people that stay of followers, that's my problem with the word. That's why I really try to get it. Followers who's with it until they aren't anymore and now they're like what can I get from it? In my opinion, those are and those are who. That's who.
Speaker 4: That's who the people are coming after these guys.
Speaker 1: The one thing Jay Z said that yeah, he said, if I did what you said I did, I need to be in jail. Nigga. Come, I need to follow a criminal case against me today if I did that. That's how you handle it, y'all. Civil means money, Nigga. Puff just did know how to handle it. Public is probably high having the time of his life. But everybody knew what it was, my nigga, he should just didn't handle it right. And plus, if you don't want nothing to get public, pay him. You don't want none to get public. Just paying them, Just pay him, Bro, pay them off and didn't get them to sign something, Yeah, and then call it the day.
Speaker 4: By the way, none of this sh would be happening if when Cassie called Puffy.
Speaker 1: Just like man, right now, that's what happened. The lawsuit opened up, everybody saying we knew it, like you said, we knew it. We know that's it. And it was like and by the way, they couldn't wait the name jay z name, They couldn't wake the name. It was already saying they couldn't wait the name his name. And to me, I love the way he responded, Bro, And like I said, like to me, I find it hard to believe that two men who are filthy rich at this time, who have nothing but women, that they this is the groupie. This is the groupie. Days is different now because groupies could be only fan models to make millions of dollars, like the niggas. Right, So if you're if you're Superhan twenty twenty four, you the richest bitch out here.
Speaker 2: They say, these niggas, these niggas begin like God come place. They want to feel like they can make some shit. Having it don't supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: That's that's you know what happened. You know who does that? People that move from Atlanta City. I like saying, but what they saying niggas, niggas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just putting it out there, playing devil avercon like you said, fucking yeah, she ain't gotta fuck with me?
Speaker 1: Fuck them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know how a nigga take it? They say a lot of niggas get so much money, they thinking they become a god.
Speaker 4: So it's like, I'm gonna challenge you right now, We'll challenge you.
Speaker 1: How are they not? I'm saying you a god? But you can't, you can't do you can't fuck kid. No, no, no, no, I get what you're saying. No, but what I'm saying is that you're by the way, you're right. But what I'm saying to you is that how can you say they're not a god when the world treats them like that. Were everywhere they go, people are going crazy for them. Sell it and they got money and they can fly pitching niggas anybody on the phone. At some point in time, you gotta believe I'm that nigga. You got got what's the elevation from I'm that nigga? Yeah, but I'm a nigga. But I know shitsu you do because you got people around you that will make sure you know. Let me tell you what I figured this out. I was doing the deal with somebody twenty fifteen. This I'm in the game at this time, nine years I'm doing a five million dollar deal and the God's giving us the money.
Speaker 4: Is like, how are y'all the same guys from two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and six that I met that's still hungry writing songs for Sean Kinkson. I'm like, and I'm really thinking, I'm like, like, why am I still hungry? Why am I so hungry still? And I'm like, well, I could tell you why because my mother lives in my one of my houses, and I pay those bills and my mother is still gonna hit me for fifty dollars every fucking day like it's nineteen ninety six, and I'm cool with that. I got hood niggas around me, So you start realizing how I'm still close to it as much as I'm in your house, this nigga dollar house doing deals with you. When I go home to my family, I'm going home to niggas that live in the house like this. But Hood is a motherfucker still still like man, what the fucker? And that keeps your humble. The one thing about you that I love is you always bro. You always got your wife with you, You always got your day ones with you. You always got your people with you. And that's important because, like somebody said, ain't no nigga ever got caught up doing some shit if he had his wife with him. Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, nigga, take your wife with you everywhere, nigga, you don't get in no trouble.
Speaker 1: It's when you don't got her with you where you know, you start thinking, like like you said, like I want to if she wanta fuck Okay, you don't know who she is or what her intentions is, and you gotta start acting like you somebody. So for me, I feel like them niggas was had a God complex. Everybody came to them and they thought they It's like Trump said, I am about to puss. He said it, when you're celebrity, you could do whatever you want. Like shit, ain't none of us that much of a celebrity where we can and just walk up to people and be like you and reaching the puss. It Like it's like Nigga. Maybe Puffy is on that level. Maybe that's how they was doing it back in the day. We don't know, but whatever they was doing, I think that that was the times. That's all I want to focus on. With the times it was though. Bro, that's a point. Not the kids. No kids, man, that's got holds in the Bible. Man, I ain't talking about that. I'm talking about kids.
Speaker 2: But I think and men, I was like, it's saying the nigga trick a nigga to get a massage and got damn song with some with some some baby, or let the Lady of Southern baby, or you wake up it.
Speaker 1: And bust it up. Hell you know, like that fucked up bron up baby. Oh yeah, because because it's drugging the baby. Yeah, It's like, Bro, that's.
Speaker 2: Some socker nigga ship. Bro, you just if that happened, not to say that happened. If that happened, you deserve to be line them up against the wall, bro. You just and then a nigga show, you take out of it with your ship. Now you So what's so fucked up? Like you gotta live about it?
Speaker 1: Like what is what is all gonna come down?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is all gonna come down to is evidence? Like we just seen people get out of Ricos and this the allegations a.
Speaker 1: Thing when you're in the FIS though it's different. States are different than the FIDS, like like they go ed. States of America don't come playing with no nigga. And by the way, because they're the government. What they do that while they while they get ninety nine percent conviction rate is because dog Doug was in jail for over two years. Nigga, he got off, He got off, but that don't take away them two years. He had to sit right right not knowing if it was gonna be two or twenty. So it's like that's how they get you. Then you take a case. But that nigga, that nigga shot, that nigga layer, that nigga Brian still that nigga. That's a white man, Atlanta. Love. That's the white man that could walk in any club and he could walk in cruise through the night. Nigga, they'll be like Brian still give them a such in the bottle because he looked out for one of us. That's how we're working Atlanta. That's a white man. Ain't get what he wanted to city in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: When United States government come for a nigga, that powerful bro they.
Speaker 1: Got and only that. I think, I think, I think, I think, I think Donald Trump has scared the ship out of corporate world.
Speaker 4: I think Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: If somebody had told you twenty years ago Donald Trump's gonna be the president, you would have bet your life that that's impossible, right, especially running the campaign he ran right, you'd be like, it's no way he wins. But he did. And what Donald Trump did that I keep stressing the people if it's one thing, if you don't like him, don't like him, paying attention to one thing. He broke the system, nigga. The political system is completely broken down because of Trump. He walked in that and you know how he was able to break it. He was an outside nigga. They literally took. They used four years from the day that man got out to go after him. They kept him in the press, they kept him in exactly and then this nigga. All I'm telling you all, all that nigga said is if I can get to know, now, I can get to know, Niga is over. And he did and now he coming in and he he gon whip all of the asses. But but fuck him. But the point I'm trying to tell you is is that Trump shows you that you could be a real nigga and win anything as long as you stay as true as you can to that character. And that nigg when they say grind by the pussy, that was the moment where I was like, he's the best ever do it grind by the pussy. Every politician in the world would have said, I'm sorry and apologized that nigga said that's how men talk with women are around, and every man in the room said, that is that is what we say women on around and women even was like, well, we can talk about y'all when y'all not around. So he just figured it out like I'm gonna be me. I don't care how y'all think about how I'm gonna be me and to me, I feel like now pay attention now, look at puff Puff was on his He was on his his his what they call victory lap, if you will, just got celebrated from MTV, just got the key to New York City, changing shit to love. Was doing so good, he gave he gave publishing back. He was doing everything he created, change his reputation. But it was one thing that he that I think the thing that brought him down was Karesha. What do you mean, Nigga? Hey, brother, don't nobody pitch your ex bitch off more than you turning up the next bitch. Everything he promised for Cassie, he gave the Karisha, he gave a show, he gave a deal. But she's performing. He she ain't signed to him that Nigga showed up to her shows like this. His artists like supporting her. And if you, Cassie, you looking like Nigga. I spent thirteen years with you, begging you to give me that and you're giving it to this bitch and now you're making me penny pitch. Now I'm your ass because that's what that's what a woman would do. Like this, Nigga you turned up. That's why it's very dangerous turning up the next person. Nigga, you turned up your girlfriend. And by the way, he did right by Karesha. That's what he's supposed to do. But now Cassie is like, what about me? And all the shit I endued? Dog? That's why they got a turn called the starter wife. The starter wife always goes through the bullshit first. The starter wife always go through that. Puffed. When Puff was in his dark state, she was with Cassie. Now he's in his love ever he went Karesha. Karesha got a way different experience than Cassie did. Who you think that pissed off more than anybody? The bitch that didn't get what she wanted. He might be honest, So I'm a sue your motherfucker ask give me some money and call it a day.
Speaker 4: And then she got paid.
Speaker 1: So I think you can't you can't dog, you can't like And I think him trying to push his kids hurt him too. I think that I told I'll tell anybody screw. I'm like, yo, if if Puff wing his son to blow up, you know what he should have did. He should have took away front of the daddy's house and he says, said, you really want to be an artist, walk your ass to fucking juniors to get me a piece of cheesecake, cause you ain't no better than the next kid. But he didn't. He made us love. He want us to love his son. And people still remember how you made those kids walk fucking and freezing cold to Brooklyn to get you a cheesecake. You ain't gonna make your son guy out of it? Him taking puzzle to the sun. Then they got one of him. Should be a Domino fit want.
Speaker 5: I didn't never, I never, I ain't never thought about it like that, Like like she was looking at my girl.
Speaker 1: My lady told me that she was like and I was, and I was Cassie seeing how he turned because I forgot, I'm not even thinking about I'm a nigga. I'm not worried about it. It's like you go on to the next and she was like nah, and she a hood black girl, Karasha was and he was putting everything behind him.
Speaker 4: She was talking to him crazy and public we go together, like she just didn't.
Speaker 5: But you know what, but you know what real niggas sitting though, like that's how that shit goes. But but in the hood and in real like general life, that's how that shit goes with like niggas and their baby mamas. Like when a nigga got a baby mama and he didn't like talk, fucking went crazy on this bitch to beat this bitch up and been broke with this bitch. This bitch then took care of him, did all this shit whatever whatever, Then he builds it and nuts up to leave her and goes and fucks with somebody else and then goes quote unquote public with the ship and they all turned up fucking taking flights and buying bags and do on this and that.
Speaker 6: Then the bag of mom is looking like, oh fuck, nigga, you think this is finna go like this.
Speaker 1: That's when they come for child support, you know it, Like every nigga that's dealing with that is because you get with a new like it's like dog how many like Look how good Gucci may treats his wife now only I'm using him as an example of hers because he treats her so good. But we never seen him with another girl before that, so how bad? How did he treat them? Bitches getting mad at that bro? But what I want woman to understand, is that that just what that that woman brought a different version of him out. Yeah, that's what they don't get. They can't accept that it wasn't you just wasn't as different than unique as her. She brought the best version of me out, nigga, what you want me to do? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But then even going back to like what you just said about like she'd be talking to him crazy and public and ship and then this bitch over here sitting like thinking like damn, like I used to get beat up for less. You're finna let this talk to you like this in public with camerason and people looking.
Speaker 1: At triggering me. Yeah, yeah, okay, it's triggering. You get abused by somebody in your mind, you see him treat somebody else good. You start looking at it like, oh you think because it looks like you just riding off into the sunset. Meanwhile I hear and her train, her husband probably struggling to get by. But you told that you did. I'm not saying she's wrong, but as a nigga though, that's what you're right. As a nigga though, as a man, if I knew I hit you, I knew I disrespected you. I knew the business. I know. I think guess what that I would have called them all and be like, how can I fix it? I'm a different man. What you need?
Speaker 4: I got you call of the.
Speaker 1: Day when you when you change, you can't just change. You gotta also go back and fix because you don't change. Because what happens is the enemies. It's like Brian McKnight, like he like my gold to kids, the babies. It's like fix that to me, I like fix to fix itself. Yeah, like dog, you ain't fixed with But here's the thing, even if it ain't, even if it ain't, if you at least make at least made the attempt. I at least said, Look, I know I did at you dirty. You know what I mean? Women, I fuck it in the back past, and I'm like, man, ain't gonna lie that. I was a different nigga. I don't know what I did.
Speaker 4: I know I had to do nothing crazy, But I might have fucked it, didn't call a whole lot of times.
Speaker 1: That's just who I was. I just I might not have liked it the first time I got it and didn't want to call and put effort into the second time. I'm just saying, but I can see you getting mad at me for that.
Speaker 6: But I feel like, but I feel like when you when you have situations.
Speaker 1: It's so many people mad that you that you don't even know. It's a nigga mad that you're doing something for yourself and.
Speaker 5: The ship that you're aware of, like he's saying, and the ship that you're able to physically and tangibly acknowledge. Like I feel like like you're saying, like you gotta try to maybe possibly if you know you were dead ass wrong, go back and fix it. And then, like you said, even if they don't fix it, or even if it's not fixable, I feel like the universe will respect the fact that you recognized and realized and maybe a test.
Speaker 1: By the way he wanted with God. But yeah, but they can't fix it with somebody who alread feel But he thought he fixed it. You gotta remember from his place, they say puff was he took the people publishing. I'm gonna give it to y'all back.
Speaker 4: He was trying to fix it, but it's that one. It's the month dog.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. But you can't fix nothing that's broken, Bro. You could just you could. Now I can.
Speaker 2: I can say, you know what I'm saying, I apologize whatever, whatever, But I can't spend my.
Speaker 3: Time trying to fix it because maybe maybe the worst shouldn't be maybe the worst should be fixed.
Speaker 1: Don't take me backwards, because I gotta live in this moment. Now. You're reminded me of somebody that I don't want to be no more. No got what you said. But what I'm saying is that even if that's the case, even if you say that, yo, I'm not I'm not who I used to be. I'm a different person. You You have a quote that's viral for saying that, like I got, you might have to re meet me. Fat That's my point. Okay, guess what, nigga, you know we know what it was like Like sometimes it's like damn did we do that? Damn? Like sometimes you forget bro, So I just start using drugs like two years ago. Gods. So I'm just getting to the place where I'm like, what happened last night? Yeah? A good ass time. I know what I mean. I know, but I couldn't imagine being in drugs for fucking twenty years doing wild ship, Nigga. I forgot. I forgot, but he also thought, because I'm a man, and y'all man, y'all noticed, he also thought that bitch ain't gonna take me down. She still loved me.
Speaker 4: That's ego, Nigga, that's ego.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that. I feel like a bit's gonna take me down when I'm withiing niggam paying paying your nigga. I'm watching it. I'm real.
Speaker 2: I ain't thinking like that because I haven't seen it happen too many times. I agree a moment like you're just sending to me, mostly overrude love. Yeah, so you can feel this way today. Cast are probably felt that way that day and then too, like damn, I shouldn't be in all this. You probably feel like that, but it's too late.
Speaker 1: It's done now. But you know, if you gotta also look it up. I just thought about something. Why would you What would you say about Atlanta? Every nigga in Atlanta has been with the same woman pretty much since the beginning that they was with them, and tiny you and your girl been together, Like nigga, I said, we ain't leaving outs here.
Speaker 6: I'm not leaving mom here.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna get something else. Definite, ain't gonna go do that. No, hell, I thought you was laughing at I'm not saying we're not gonna have no fun.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna flaunt this all in front of her face.
Speaker 2: It's a double standard because you went out here with this motherfucker trainer. Now I can't be happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wouldnt have found your happening.
Speaker 1: Now I can't be No. Guess what the trainer is also the trainer was.
Speaker 6: Also a training y'all are still together.
Speaker 1: The trainer was his trainer.
Speaker 4: You know how this nigga, This nigga worked for me and took my bitch.
Speaker 1: You know that hit is he for me?
Speaker 6: And this niggain't got shipped compared to what I.
Speaker 1: Got having to Tom Brady to right, and.
Speaker 2: Y'all want my money to live all so he could start a training program and put courses out and.
Speaker 1: You can do this ship. Y'all can put you'all kids from college on, of course, But a friend would have been like, hey, bro, damn the money anyway. Panama Jones said that Panama get rid of this ship, probably broke off anyway. But what they weren't married, right, But see, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like if you would have paid her ten years ago when she asked for the first little bit of money, then like.
Speaker 6: This ship never would have blown up to because even if even if.
Speaker 5: She would have wanted it to try to blow it up, she would have been stalled because I would have handled it like before.
Speaker 6: But like you said, a nigga feels like when he's had a bitch for that long and for gone through all that type of ship likens ain't never going to go against me.
Speaker 4: Let me take a nigga and say I had a girl.
Speaker 1: I had a girl. I was Dave Bank and we stopped talking and this bitch went on a smear campaign against me, told everybody lies about it, and I was just like, and here's a t I never did it to her, But I could never understand that ship. But as a man, I needed to learn that lesson that just because they loved you don't mean that that love can't eventually turn the hate use against you. Nigga. My thing is, nigga, you pay it just I know it's hard, I know it's an ego, but pay it because she knows your secrets.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, you can't if you don't did some ship that you can't stand on? Your sucker to me, like, if I did some ship, Hey ship, that was a rough.
Speaker 1: Time in my life. I love that bitch. Fuck you. Yeah, we each other. Let me. Let me suffer my consequences of my actions. That's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's time to it's tying to lay down because you're paying it. Once I pay you, I mean you always got my car.
Speaker 1: You talk, let money up this frameer pay me again. They say we got big fat no no that taw. You gotta get some signs. One time payment. It's the one time gag. But don't matter. If he didn't want people to know that he was like enjoying men fucking his wife, then hey, how much of that information worth for you?
Speaker 2: What kind of nigga you is to do some ship that you can't stand on. There's nothing nobody can come slay about me that's gonna embarrass me.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I'm gonna ask you this though, by the way, I live in the same mindset you're living, because in my mind is like, hey, nigga, if I did it, I stand on that ship, and if I was wrong, I say sorry. One hundred thousand times as a man. That's what I'm sire, he said, he said, he said, he's.
Speaker 3: What he's saying is you can't you can't look at you can no longer look at look at these people like these people are not just a person, their business and people.
Speaker 1: So the business would have said, paid for the business. Let the business.
Speaker 7: Okay, what I was gonna say, and what I was gonna say, if you want to pay a dollar and you're also willing to say I'm sorry, hey, if I'm gonna pay some sorry, it's which.
Speaker 1: What more do you want from me? That's not me. It's out of the phone.
Speaker 3: I don't even more nothing past that. But I'm not I'm not saying I agree with the pay next door. I'm not saying I agree. I'm just saying the mindset of somebody, like he said, a friend, I would say, hey, I understand what you're saying. I feel you, bro, but you know, if it goes this way, this is what could happen. So we should consider, bro, you did this, you did this right right.
Speaker 1: That came with it. That's just like saying you go commit a crime and then you want to tell your way out. No, no, telling it's the same ship. You won't tell want your consequence telling them pain, bro, you don't want your consequences.
Speaker 6: But I feel like I feel like that ship right there was like a tug of war.
Speaker 1: So if I only go to jail about that, that ain't really no time. With the money he got, I feel like, yeah, like the ship that you were doing, Yes, he should have paid. Speaking from my would say, let's look at like this. We all have accrued a lot over time. We all do been doing pretty goddamn good for ourselves. What I'm saying is that imagine if he was doing that good, imagine how many people. How many niggas is mad at us right now? How many niggas mad at you? Just put me on fast, That's what I'm saying. How many people are mad at us because they feel like we should be doing more for them. Now, all four of us together, and then multiply that times ten, we still don't have the calls that he was giving, So I can't. So I can't. I can't imagine being his position because I'm not in position, and I probably could have been if I was willing to, like dude, But.
Speaker 3: But okay, what them calls do it get exhausted, and I'm just we speaking hypothetically. The call is coming from Cassie, The call is coming from Shine, The call is coming from the people with the publishing. The call is coming from niggas from way back in Harlem that you don't even know no more. Do it get exhausted to a point where you do get on the bank and say fuck out.
Speaker 1: If a nigga, if a nigga sat there with me and we did some shit together that he can hurt me with, I'm I'm too, I'm on your tap, I'm on the same time you are. But I'm also like I might not remember something. I might I'm whatever. So I'm the type of nigga be like, hey, bro, this this is the last time that's happened. You feel like I owe you. I don't feel like I owe you, But I'm gonna still do this solid because you was my nigga at one point and that's what it is. But after that, I'm done. I can't let I just can't let no nigga take nothing from me that's taking I ain't gonna lie. Sometimes sometimes sometimes a nigga could take something from you that you can get back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It ain't even that means that means I've been over. I mean, you don't want me to tell bro been over.
Speaker 6: So let me ask you this, do you feel like?
Speaker 5: Do you feel like once Diddy went ahead and broke down and paid, that's what basically started or escalated the whirlwind of his problem.
Speaker 1: This nigga paid and and by the way, if he paid and no one new, we're not even talking about this, that's the same.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing. See Trump with Gemini too. That's why you said Graham about to puss and stood on it. Whatever it's say. Yeah, the text, y'all better do the same thing with I'm standing on it. So, however, what with this call with this plus would have been like, yeah, I was in a touch relationship. That's why I changed my name to Love. I'm different. I did treat that woman wrong, but I'm not gonna get this bitch no money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what it is. He would have said that from the beginning, if you would have said, but then here's the one thing. Now, the next thing is all about these niggas. You're like, fucking your bitch. Can we talk about that? At least? Hey, she like you too.
Speaker 3: This is what we do.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just keeping a real this is what we do. Why are you ashamed of what you do? I'm not or what you did. That's a man. I'm not a man. Stand on business, bro, this is what it is.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: If you're ashamed, why do it?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's not a man.
Speaker 4: That's a bitch to me, and I agree with that. Don't do something you're ashamed though I've never known.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, you can't extort me with my truth. I come on him, say you know what. I come to big Fat and be like, that's a bitch out here saying I beat up bro. She probably Finnica go viral. I'm gone and see it now.
Speaker 1: Yes, first, I was in a weird space back then. Yep.
Speaker 2: I thought I could put my hands on women and that shit hodder on me. Whatever the consequence of that is, that's what it is. I use my money to go get a Brian steal and try to get as less as possible and pay a restitution the lowest possible.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I actually I would actually volunteer for a criminal case and say let's hold a civil because I'd rather prove that's not me.
Speaker 4: I'm just not with that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I want the same, like, nigga, you ain't putting nothing on my name is all I have, and I'm passing that to my kids. You think I'm gonna let you ruin that ship exact? Hell no, you ain't. Playing is ruined anyway because you did it.
Speaker 2: If that listen, bro, if some ship gonna ruin you what you've done, then you're ruined anyway.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have done it, right, You shouldn't even did it. Bro.
Speaker 4: If you can't stand on that ship, you shouldn't even did it. Once you did it, it's done.
Speaker 1: What's you're feeling about? Regrets? Though?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: I regret? Aboudy have got regrets, nigga? Be like, I ain't got no gret. Everybody got regrets, bro. I regret not putting like three hundred dollars a big coin back in two thousand and there's a regret something fucking four hundred million right now? Do you think I'll be talking to a nigga right now? And won't nobody know? Ain't nobody coming after that ship either? So but I'm going to say page you can't live. You can't live with yourself. Bro, you know how miserable that is. That gotta be miserable. He probably more at peace. None of everybody know, yep a legend.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Broy just locked up. Now, I bet that nigga probably more at peace. Bro clear, he more clear than ever.
Speaker 1: He can't And it ain't that bad. It ain't that bad. And now because you made that's the big thing. Now they're gonna say thirteen year old kid, and we gotta believe it all. Now now we gotta consider it all.
Speaker 2: It's bad when you're living with that ship inside, Broy, like that she was in your eye, that she was in that man ey go back and look just whatever, like all those dark ass secrets in your eyes.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: You that's why niggas be so nigga, be ashy, nigga.
Speaker 1: Be pale and say, Bronna, can I tell yourselfing, I'm like on some real ship. I thought about this and not to beat the dead horse, but it's like I don't know Jay, but I feel like I know Jame right Like yeah, I don't feel like I know us, thank you, just on some g ship like it's just it felt like because to me, it felt like Puff was a character that was whatever he needed to be to get to the success he wanted to get to. So that meant be in love, that meant created mohawk, and I'm running the race. Whatever it is, that's what it is. But he always portrayed himself as the hero and the nice guy, and it was too much noise around him for you to do that.
Speaker 2: Let me show you a free nigga. And I'm gonna keep talking about my twins. Kanye free, free as give a fuck what y'all think about him. Andre three thousand is free, Trump is free.
Speaker 1: Geminism. I caught it out. Kendrick is free. Lord, these people are free. They don't give a fuck what you think of That's real. That's the first time somebody ever gave something good about geminis. I'm like, nigga, You right, nigga, that's the true Nobody cares, nigga. I feel like you feel away anyway.
Speaker 4: M hmm, right, So who cares about what you know about me?
Speaker 1: You know they? God damn whatever, who cares about that?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: I agree, you're gonna feel away.
Speaker 2: If I do everything perfect, you're still gonna feel away jay Z gonna did damn and everything perfect in his life.
Speaker 1: Then you got the best wife, the best kids, the best everything. They still fucking with them, fucking with them because because of some shit that happened twenty four years ago, going on twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's bullshit. But I'm just saying, like I don't know his situation. I'm just saying like, either way, bro, you're gonna go through something in life. Everybody ain't gonna be allowed with you. Anybody that everybody fucked with. Nobody ain't got anything saying about you.
Speaker 1: Nobody know. Fuck brother you you because that means you going around.
Speaker 2: I'm coming around scream, being high scream, wanted to be around J being j come around this person. When when when a nigga I feel like a true hero? Draw the line in saying this mean I don't give a fuck who over there. That's exactly And by the way, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that. Care So me going back and trying to fix some ship. Fix what No, No, I'm saying, fix we could catch you, huh? Fix what you think can catch you? Like nigga, if you if you want a motherfucker rocket ship going to motherfucking Mars, and it's a nigga that got some residue. He could like the light from where he had and blow that bitch up second screen to go to Mars. Broke sure meant for me to go to Marrow.
Speaker 5: I like, but I feel like I feel like with that just that's gonna that's gonna shut off the same domino effect, like if you appease this nigga.
Speaker 6: Then you gotta appease all.
Speaker 1: The reggas probably want to come out and lie and say puff rape them.
Speaker 3: Nigga rate me too, bro Niggas wanted to like, yeah, you speak, you speaking to geminis and he it pretty much came out and regardless of who he is, Trump paid the hush money just documented post to That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he Trump was like, now that a little bit of money. What I'm saying, y'all still know this money to a way ship the money to girl. He shid the money like man, bit you deserve it all. I'm saying. That's what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got it's just like one billion dollars versus two million dollars.
Speaker 1: Take that little bit of president That different nigga. Yeah, I'm just saying like he and not only that, they got insurances that cover you when you get sued.
Speaker 6: Also, yeah, he probably level.
Speaker 1: He probably even paid Cassidy's probably with some business assurance that paid her.
Speaker 4: He probably even pay her. But hey, nigga, if it's some drama paid.
Speaker 1: Keep it moving. I'm speaking from my me, my perspective. Got you. I can't do it, bro. It's just like saying, bro, right now, I leave here today and be like, you know, I don't like what stream looked at me. Extreme. I'm gonna tell you niggas this, If you don't give me this, that's extorted extortion. Though extortion extortion, all of it is definitely extortions. Star get Me Locked Up. He stood on it.
Speaker 3: If I did this ship, get Me locked Russell Russell stood on the too, the most game, Russell Russell, I said, Wilson Russell Simmons kind of stood on the two.
Speaker 1: He got lost. But he wrote a book. He wrote a book and put a lot of this ship in the book. Russell is Russell is the only one that's a little like by the way, I love Russell said that because you have you seen the documentary I only read the book seven and eight women said the same exact story. Came in the room, rock kind of on and and I'm like maybe saying, hello, what do you did? They said he raped him, But I'm saying, when everybody it's kind of like, at some point, it's like, nigg I'm a man, he raped them with a condo. They said he walked in the room and forced himself on him. Like that's what they said, mm hmm. Man, it's just fucked about here, man.
Speaker 4: That's why I tell the niggas, man.
Speaker 1: And just get you one good bitch man or three I'm I'm not saying, but whoever you get, make sure they all work together. If we got five, make sure they work together as a team, because nigga's dangerous out here.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's dangerous for niggas with you got it and everybody?
Speaker 6: So dare I ask?
Speaker 1: Dare I ask?
Speaker 6: Being a female or whatever?
Speaker 5: But how are these and and in no way am I condoning any type of incredulous behavior or am I fucking victim shaming or no ship like that. But at some point or at what point are we going to dig a little bit deeper into how these people end up.
Speaker 1: In these rooms. Yes, talk make a choice, by the way, that's what I don't even woman can bring up A man couldn't say that. That's really, like I.
Speaker 5: Said, not condoning anything against anybody's will or anything that is a scrupulous or you know, anything like that.
Speaker 6: But at what point are we going.
Speaker 5: To dig into or investigate the accountability of how these people ended up in these rooms to begin with?
Speaker 1: It's in insane double standard, but it's reality. But I believe this. I believe that. To me, I believe all of these has something to do with how men interact with women. If you're a real nigga, like I could tell his relationship with his women, his woman, I could tell. You can hear how he talk. I know that's how if I'm a mine, I talk just like this. I don't give up. I listen. I'd have had chicks hit me and be like, I'm gonna send her I'm a dhammer her this picture and I respond back sending them her phone number, send it directly to her exactly. Nigga, you'll think you think, you think she I'm litt Somebody lay down with me and they'll know who the fuck I am. I'm you gonna know who I am. You're gonna know who I am, what I like when I'm into everything like before, because I don't want to know I was. I was. I was a cock count until I got caught cheat when I was twenty five and the girl caught me, and I'll never forget she looked at me and she was like, who the fuck are you?
Speaker 4: And I kind of laugh.
Speaker 1: I could help but laugh because I'm like, how the fuck didn't you know that's who I am? And I'm like, you know what, Ray stopped doing that? Whoever? I fuck with this point forward, Hey, this is what I do. This is what I do. Hey, this is what I like to do. This is what I'm gonna do. This is what I'm gonna do, whether you do it with me or not, this is me, my nigga. And if you cool with that, we cool it. And long as you straight it like that, that's what it is. But I think when you leave with money, and that's what it is. I think women just frown on tricks and a nigga, got nigga a game, getting this ship thrown on them. Anybody fucking too short, anybody fuck with the nigga and nigga got game? Anybody? Yeah, one more, one more, one more? Because I love talking to y'all.
Speaker 3: Y' But since we're coming to the end of the year, is the highlight of the year one of them, and I said, I want to talk about this no more.
Speaker 1: But now there's updates. Kendrick Drake, Where does this goal? Where is it going? Does it end? Will it ever end? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: All of this is is the clear, clear agenda to kill hip hop?
Speaker 1: Wow? I think I think the agenda is to kill hip hop? Why would they well, why would I think that? I think that.
Speaker 3: Why would they want to kill profitable? This whole bookmark that question though? But why would they want to kill profitable?
Speaker 1: And just okay, now, let me give you some insights from the inside of the label I'm about to sign this White Pop Artists, they got a buzz like a motherfucker. They blowing up right When that White Pop outs walks in the office with a lawyer and their manager.
Speaker 4: The first thing that we're talking about is what's the plan?
Speaker 1: How much? What do we need to do? What are you guys missing? Like the conversation is way different. Rapper blows up. Rapper is not even viral. Rapper just got a little little motion you call them. Ain't not want to do some business with you? Three million dollars? Where the fuck you get that number from? They just make it up.
Speaker 4: It becomes difficult to do business with us because like dog like.
Speaker 1: First of all, the fact that Drake, the fact that Drake was about to try to get eight hundred MS from Universal when he just got five hundred MS three years ago, tells you everything you need to know. Did he walk that down though? Did he make that back? Nigga? Ain't supposed to do that, like dropped when Drake did a half a billion, they'll you know he also did. He also dropped like six albums in like a three year period. Oh he was, he was member the record never mind. Then he dropped the twenty one album. Then he drops his album like Drake was a two or three year album nigga. Then he got to the point he's trapping to drop album every nine months, and that's when he announced that I'm tired. Remember that he announced that I'm gonna take a seat back to me. That was all strategy, right, Because here's what Drake doesn't though. If I was his manager I would tell him his catalog is probably worth about three or four billion dollars a year to Universal a year. So you taking half a billion, nigga, you what are you telling the world? Go behold, niggas say, I don't want no money, Now give me a ninety five fucking five. Y'all just had no marketing, no money. He probably would be sitting on like three about eight nine hundred million right now. People do that, so now you want another check. But to me, that's the real problem. The problem is is that they always want to check how you drake, how you drake level, and you another one three years later, like of course they got to of course they gotta sit you down and humble your ass.
Speaker 4: And I think that's what they did. And I think the only reason why he knows about it the ship.
Speaker 1: The reason why he's suing Universal was because he sat at Lucien's table as a half white kid, and they probably told him, here's what we do. They wouldn't let a nigga from Compton in the house and tell him that, because what a nigga from Compton gonna do when you tell him what y'all do, what is he gonna do? He gonna go. He gonna tell everybody in Compton, every nigga he knows your nigga away from this, how he do it. So they're not gonna let you be the spook. They're not gonna tell you shit they told Drake, And now Drake is coming back to bite them in the But nigga, how you suing her for doing the same thing for Kendrick that they did for you. That don't make sense to me. So to me, this is what happens now. So now look what we're doing now hip hop put the first time I think we're looking at ourselves fifty anniversary, we know what it is. Now we're looking at ourselves. We're looking at ourselves because we all have kids now, kids are growing up in it. So now we're looking like, man, what the fuck is this shit? And I think that we're in a place now where we're looking at it like, oh, this is not going nowhere. But it's also a tool used to hurt our people because when a white person hears hip hop is entertainment. When a black person hears hip hop, it's a way of life. So you know, what's selling to my kids does differently than selling to your kids, right. So for me, I think that, and I also think that we're becoming more woke, We're becoming more conscious, and we're calling people out like jay Z called out Jimmy I Bean on his last album before for four, Like these niggas call these men name out. How do you kill these niggas?
Speaker 4: How do you kill them? You send somebody else to get them? How do you kill hip hop?
Speaker 1: Oh? They universal about two years ago I noticed to be a fact sent the agenda out saying pull back from hip hop maybe like a year ago, focus on country, R and B in Latin, no more rap nigga. Rap is our number one export in the black community. If I'm being honest with you, nigga, it used to be sports naming nigga nigga did We are all making money from rap right now sitting here.
Speaker 4: So rap is our biggest export. So how do you humble us?
Speaker 1: Can we do it without doing.
Speaker 4: I think we can, But I think that I think the only way to do without them they have to adopt the Atlanta mentality.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Atlanta's Atlanta is the only place where Black people think like this, like Atlanta, we enough, ye, nigga, we enough nigga. Nigga, you can't tell me I'm not sitting on drink Champs or Joe Budden ship. Nigga, this ship, this Atlanta Nigga. We enough.
Speaker 4: That's why it's different for us. So yeah, it's just it's just a different time, bro.
Speaker 3: So I was.
Speaker 1: It's just a different mentality got adopt, but I'm not. I'm pulling away from music slowly like I'm staying in it, doing it the way I'm doing, but I'm not taking on no more music clients going forward. A label can't hire me to consult now. If you want me to come work with you on content, I'll do that. If you want me to help you do in a media situation, that's different. But bringing me to come in too and on some ship, man, fuck know, Fuck no, I'd rather I'm making I'm not making as much money as I made in my last situation doing my pot, but I'm making a lot of it. And not only that, Nigga. I feel more powerful now than I was when I had a job. Nigga, that's what it really is. Like how much bass do you have to believe? It? Stand on your own fact? Like big well fucking fact nigga, like ill still on my eye. Like I left my last situation, I was like, I got I don't want nig I'm being honest with y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm just a transparent moment. I don't want love if it's who I'm with.
Speaker 1: I don't want to love for me. If it's who I'm with, I'll be nice to me and invite me to your table. Because I work for this record label. You can't get me a check. I'll be nice to me for that. So I like, why man, Because when I left that situation, my phone stopped ringing and then it was like, Okay, they show me the true colors. But guess what I said every time I left a job, I said the.
Speaker 4: Same thing, going back to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Not like I ever moved. I've never moved from Atlanta. I'm going back to Atlanta. What that means all I need is two K a year to survive and me just as good as I am now. And guess what I get that from my pubs and catalog at by Far. So it's like it's just a it's just a it's just an ajenda to do it. And I feel like Atlanta is the only place adopting the mentality because we don't let people in here. It goes back to how how we started this with no jumping, Like we got white boys in Atlanta we fuck with. We got a lot of white boys we fuck with. But they know who city this is, and they know not the Cross and they understand the rules of Atlanta and LA's niggas getting cross and they saying, don't come to my side of town or you're gonna get arrested.
Speaker 4: And Atlanta and we're gonna catch you somewhere.
Speaker 2: To me, I feel like the mentality of a nigga they ain't never had nothing like like like uh, they come from nothing for real? Like what Jay, you look at it as she jump in the face that she hit on, because how they go and go I donet been well, wh y'all can see me back to. I ain't no where y'all can send me way back there. I have made something for myself. So if I lose NFLF, I lose whoever whoever don't stand with me after this, fuck y'all because I done been standing by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah so long, you get what I'm saying. I made this ship.
Speaker 2: Now these people came after after what I did it for myself, So if y'all leave, it's all the same. A lot of people feel like they need a lot of people to be themselves, or people to be themselves, or money or whatever. Like if if I can't pull up like this, ain't gonna be me. That's how a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that. I feel nigga nigga today.
Speaker 2: I'll finna get a car, like need to get a fuckna pull up and do. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck how the people look at me, because I know how I look at me, and only that my responsibility is not to them.
Speaker 1: Our responsibility is to me and mine. And as long as I'm doing what I gotta do for me and mine, then that's the only thing that you should be focused on. You should be focused on doing what you gotta do for you and yours. I agree with you one hundred percent. I just think you know it's it's that we living in the world where the world is changing, and I think going in twenty twenty five is gonna be crazy. I only thing I want to give Jay prop for show up to the premiere with your daughter. Nigga. He was there, Yeah, yeah, he was there, nigga and taking pictures too. There y'all, nigga, don't everybody canna play Mine ain't hotted. I ain't getting none the wrong. I will see. I'll be out today, tomorrow and the day after and continue and do my business because I didn't do nothing wrong. It's when you act guilty. And then when he Russell Simmons. That's why I said Russell like, it's like, nigga, you all the way and do bay I mean and balley, Just the fuck did you do? Or no he went to ballet?
Speaker 4: Yeah he is in balleys. None introdition, nah sh He's saying he guilt.
Speaker 1: That's my point. That's why I said, I can't. I can't defend a man if in America if he's acting like a guilty man.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying, Like, when you act guilty, I got a nigga.
Speaker 1: You acting like you're guilty, Jay and.
Speaker 4: Acting guilty right now, Jay acting like a nigga that ain't did ship right. So that's why I can support him.
Speaker 1: But they rusted niggas acting guilty, not talking how niggas somebody say something about me. I'm nigga. I will go out there, hold the press comps in front of this building. And I don't even give a fuck. It's two cameras out there, one of you. I got a camera phone right all right, Record this ship, Upload the ship to Instagram. Somebody gonna see this ship in the shay room. Pick it up. Somebody gonna pick this sh up.
Speaker 2: But you get a certain earl man when you when you done got damn been a try pull in a nigga's side, you get a so or.
Speaker 1: You know how even if you're guilty, ain't guilty. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, you gotta have got.
Speaker 2: You gotta go on to go out there because niggas know what make you look guilty when you know what I'm saying, and in certain words you don't want your name like thirteen.
Speaker 1: Years Pediphi hold on what nigga? Yeah, like totally ride up street. But well you know how not to look guilty if you got a pistol on you. You know what I'm saying, Ship the funk up guilty with with would a pack on you and a god damn pistol. Swell ride by you. You doing right? You know what I'm saying. They're doing that ship? Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: What you mean why in school?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But it ain't nothing. But ID rather that you didn't. It really was your time because atig I throw them off. I get I don't even get tickets, and I throw them off. Nigga, I'll be like like you was you was speeding doing this? Yeah, was speeding because somebody was behind me and I didn't know you was a police car. I'm sorry. I'm somebody important and I ain't gonna let nobody hurt my family. So if you want to give me a ticket for speeding because you was on my ass, you can do that.
Speaker 4: But if not, so go home.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I just told the police man you put me over the other day of speed. Man, I got pissed. Man, I'm trying to get to get Can I get out of piss and myself Homega?
Speaker 1: Ray, we gotta do this again and again and again. I'll be honest with y'all. Y'all my favorite. I love y'all. Just don't hold no punches. Facts is it's really a big fact. I ain't a lot of y'all niggas. I love this ship. I watch this ship all the time, nigga. I love to see.
Speaker 4: I love your growth, bro, because you you're not backing down, You're not with that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because at the end of the day, niggas gotta understand, bro, the same ship that you're trying to hide from or whatever, that's the ship that made you bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's like a badger.
Speaker 2: What it is, nigga, And it looked better that you're trying that you're transitioning. You're trying to transition because people actually know what you've been through it, what you did.
Speaker 1: They actually say, leave bag alone. Man, he came from something. He's trying to do something. Give them. They give you great. Yes, you get more great.
Speaker 2: But when you try to act like I ain't ain't never been through that, ain't never did and I ain't never did.
Speaker 6: Like didn't know you before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that ship don't go away, Like it's just like me right now, Like just because I changed now, I feel like the niggas that don't like me changed.
Speaker 1: Oh hell, I know the niggas still mad.
Speaker 6: They're mad er doing better, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm even be out here acting like I'm just hey a Martin Luther King now and nobody's gonna bother me.
Speaker 1: Hell no, nigga, I know what come with the old bank. I'm gonna be right around on the car knowledge whatever. You even got that nigga. You know that nigga is there. Yeah, that nigga still there.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that it's still a lot of people that don't fuck with you. Bro. You know what I'm saying. I just my whole thing is moving forward.
Speaker 2: I just want to fuck with the people who see the best in me instead of the people who saw the worst than me.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. And that's just what it is. I said. I can't go back and fix that. It is what it is. I'm gonna touch it. Yeah, go tell who fuck cares say I did me too. I tell myself before anybody telling me, I control my right, as I say I did it, I'm gonna tell you why I did it too, because it's a good reason. Huh. Yeah, I'm telling you. I'm telling myself, nigga, I ain't I got caught cheat ones, I ain't never got call. I will tell myself and then I'll tell you why I did it, who I did it with? And can you learn what she did?
Speaker 4: Because I kind of want that. I kind of want to keep that here, but I don't want her ship.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm that type of nigga. Like I'm real. Happiness is at the top of Happiness is the most important thing to me. I want everybody around me be happy, but I want to be happy to facts, nigga, I want to be happy, and a lot of times that'd be getting lost in the sauce, like like black men don't deserve happiness, Like nigga, I want to be too. I want to be happy. I want if my woman can have her dream and.
Speaker 2: So the fun can I You can't live burdens. Niggas be trying to live out through their burdens. You can't do that, but should run you crazy.
Speaker 1: By the way, the drugs that I use is weed. Chassy test me like that came off doing something. I'm like like, no, like I remember I smoked with you. Yeah, first time I did what bank first man, I did a high episode me and Banke did on my shop.
Speaker 3: I was I was.
Speaker 1: I was hiding that nigga. I was hiding a hot nigga. But I like him if they need to come out more. I need that nigga to be outside. I like the hot nigga, right, beautiful, Right, We appreciate you man. You know what, I'm definitely gonna do this again. You welcome any time. Y'all.
Speaker 4: Wan want to come on my ship? We should debate.
Speaker 1: Like I love to do.
Speaker 4: That's the better with y'all. We was baiting about all this ship.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Who the best rapper nigga?
Speaker 6: Let's do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Chastity, she's here. I'm shooting some shooting. We shooting next week. I love to do beer, big flat versus big fast versus. That's debatable, like real ship. We're gonna do that debatable. Big facts in us. They down, I'm down. I don't know what they could do, but it works on all right? Cool, where's the cool Triple W dot big fatspod dot com? You know what it is? We out like scribe, come in. You forgot that the streets exactly. It's a big facts, don't capit