Speaker 1: Olah actor pesar keoke. I grew up learning both languages. Al miss mo tiempo, so you're here, a little spanglish a key and there we get it off free amented calculadoos are naz ches Perito on podcasts, Paracontala Estoria, the Persona ke and Logrado Gran Impacto andtra Coltura and soon or Parami Contardi Likestya del Maestro, Chesperito, Mayamo, Felippes, Parsa, I'm a comedian, Talvez Mela Television, The chaplet and miche Cress Mirandolo Show, the ches Pirito, Siento Orguioso, the Tlo Coma, the Miss Influenzias, Roberto Go Bolobolo Cultura is the Miss Rasa sus personages. It's just a viving renfree in my head portoo Eso, Keo contaleso Historia. Are you ready as re pas doctor, the Amazing Medio Save Channel, Commoshemprelota per Mia perand ramon sing Greg Carriendo, commos, sempre Becomoshmpre Channel, nat La Chave and vi Ao sare ment to the Barslo mo Ho and is solo saba perito for those memes call Comedia de Roberto Gomez, pau lanios k a cimo mentu show going to the SnO banduz collech I see if we're on a star sonas and to America avol continente nor solo America, to thos carreer moos al chavo yell solo carriona tort de ramone, nino sea la patasa ramon locatava and professor long anisa I mean professor hirafalsda to the name Alochavo and nostros talaver soola memorial the web and never sinda the optimista s portarqaan fort the peg la vida tave lozo si fermi persona haa boro baba muchos mas estava e loki sa noid keeso no papa and super aeroware di fracado de chapeline loo botica jompis shout out to my friend is jumpy and savoque you see excuse miss bean cheese or headed granddaughters d de trientine chespirito is a real rasa. There's the Mars Morrow after math vieho la casa so chet a persona has son moi carridos for Miona the Latinos. It's part of the not of called tura man I tell bad Bernilo Menziona and you know that is his for restaurants, Juanomio and those milk's all your toal Mundo. Mexican comic Ikon Roberto Gomez Bolanos has died at eighty five. Known as Little Shakespeare, he was one of Latin America's most be not comic antes.
Speaker 2: Millis person Mexican and oil.
Speaker 3: And Grandchespirito.
Speaker 4: Says sayings to do chavis.
Speaker 1: Yo vi partu and na teli chikita recuerdo Nino di Frassado, the Chapoline Corrino and the Lestadio or Stelta sad Man social media say another Man SAgs for the Spidida on a legenda to Pero escritor Radio Senior Television, Theatro Ata its own video game for real pro a podcast, Persona saven Local Woya Conta and Chapoline has Travelson sou personal mas pamosos pero and lo torcha patin foil massive portantezcra and reverse of the Persona has a chest Pirito exist Grassia's rouco and a horn cornora men you new contend doctor Patin, what's some of that man? Or man with a bag solo recus okay dape la mendia, papel like gava como see lo f and rob aluna, japoline on a torda chavo or the sas la renta do ramon. You know sa Kells. Y'all know what Kelly means, right, No kell saw kells importai, japatine, recipisodio dads, doctor hepto, massive porta paraco, talento, esprito, communa, super invetor tangto's persona tank ridos see lot Patini, suos pappell, salve Nadia, Sabriakien fue Roberto come bolanos Una, the Commediante mass importante, the siglovente al hunoscordo como on talentso conuna formal America, autros communas, toto pro torques, super repetitos, pero neste podcast less contaret to all the loc tra legenda and fersando for la kirensa vercaviadentro ciremonal buenos.
Speaker 5: Amigo's Podcasteros del Buntero is Tanna punto the sculture historian Mass macor in Menos del Comediante, no Mann Television, Mouristica, hel phenomen Okay, Seno, Sogasa Medica Latina, Yes, Tatolitos, estoy is nacion a Legenda, Jespirito, Conducino for super Comediante estern doperto Experimentado is sago. There's the Sinalo Hids Barrel, Mundo, Taro Belipes, Versa Intados, especialist al Peroista Albao Cueba in mari Antia de las Neere, Tomirina Conadco, Cresco, Tom Sanchez y, and there's Barga Russo, Tomautossis in Silentangis de Mexicanomoses Shu Shot Tom Direction, Nondrico, Samoa.
Speaker 1: Sa Fortuna and Ma Popolaricos Senta and on Max and the Good Morning America Family feud is Sarai Live Totallyavi Mursica and tre Vistas in Musca Coomdia Papa shows Como Samoo Jante, but comp there like Bertan, the show then must only be other speciality.
Speaker 5: It is a public sooner as critical mass Curiticasla Television Mexicana who for the Sopara Alba Cuba.
Speaker 6: It's just programs Jamava and the carrousel Iran Titus or Kay Common train on the Calabagon contained.
Speaker 1: On Estima channel by Lens Margos Hotels.
Speaker 6: And it's just programmas Iran com Lokomos, Programma aristas in musicall mora mo important classes show because as we as yes, movie more Fi Siko Okay Link and tavern the Link and tavern alas familiars, the.
Speaker 1: Device and public loss mis.
Speaker 6: Called the superhenos te la messa caua swear the parod Yeah, the last grandest missus periodistic as the debate Kevin, this is the laadio So.
Speaker 1: Okay, superhenos and Ceo on Pamo rada you and Amessa those PERSONAGESA you be a heoa told the Trasado from Peluca Blanca lentes I Bufano Roja. I know you're guessing, and you're right, says that's tough. Superhero Sol and the Mentos plus bon Fransas, the former Comica spans.
Speaker 2: Era problemas coutito, problemar Les.
Speaker 1: Orbido como una conac lookun eranoto, thepo man Erra Buenos cheesessus andos yea.
Speaker 2: A maasau is chespirito just a sh shoot down eland bosses an interpret algunos personage.
Speaker 1: I'll tell me na sketch ches Spirito sempre veas Campagnero's especial Manna.
Speaker 5: Here's a current cita Geropublico, san quentro investro programmer, Thenglore, the present arbis exclu siva para national Legenda, Al Niles, the comedian ma las serious Latiandrina.
Speaker 7: It's also ton Tony.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. She said that Tony is much easier to pronounce that. Maria Antonieta the last neeves So, and that's the podcast that the most Tony Maria to the super Activia, but after that so superhenous.
Speaker 7: Chespirito, the super genous.
Speaker 3: One for.
Speaker 7: Cha programmer it Spirito Chica la retor programmer and.
Speaker 1: President spirit Tony gata mucha experiencia in the show business until the Chespirito to your paracelatres travel in Tiatrolenovelaa are the mass fuela primeras bosses en Espanol, Parashaw's gringos.
Speaker 7: Those primes do blacks form inter de las Grande said is the sav A Mexico como los locos aarams on the Jodol Marillina and like Familia Monste yodo Blai, it is positure much called the.
Speaker 1: Neil Boone tambien dooblo be which he loos pick up piedra yava taba do tony erna chin on, paraos, dramaticos incluso ariaga, nado, premio, pertol, noelas, pesta, pret mera, vest cacia comedia in the Costo.
Speaker 7: Trabacco, josla comedia, giannoer comediante dramatica.
Speaker 1: Chest la redo. The well are cir comdia for mail can sell you are through that Dembi Tony Aceto ar episode, a lot of superhandos.
Speaker 7: Diame Maria de los nerviusolo and lady.
Speaker 1: It's just pretty too like Cotto, She's the movie and can.
Speaker 7: Take Parassi and pa program as males make.
Speaker 1: The Mother, Tony and the cruise rouven aguirre CoML maestro ruben aguirre rauilas on Premier Draft. The Professor rapales tama el in henebrio, while there's rado alanis you get it in he niebrio it's like saying engine beer instead of engineer. That's a clever Mexican pun. Do ramon da borachot ramon. Then masventanos is cien pelicola the experienzia there not all sav do ramon, Sermano del Romeo, gidintan, the Lomian mascamso del bundo, Pachucco, idolo de los Chicanos and los ango sinquenta after the LaMDA the pesso ploma or los colos toll rasa caria versa comal tintan it is here or levato all the time, Lo superhero Arona parodia the mesa de de bati una forma originalde said j Media Blano said. The celebrities rose gringos, Los rose comen Saron in clubs in New York said, well, we're a more popular television and lostentas comolos Dean Martin, Celebrity rose Anto show, Sally and celebes Frank Sinatra and Muhammad Ali. He has the runner ring and antil. It's pro public, lots roads to be influenzia and lots of superhenious Basca meant mexicanada roles that's over the Santa mesa Chi stats over victorres Cantantes luccades Torrero's football listas.
Speaker 3: He's where that can ricuz Man in Trela television television.
Speaker 8: Is see you your a plano, then dl me, here's where that can.
Speaker 4: Conduct to our raoula store lad.
Speaker 1: She use t sandu raoul and like toque Sali and show the like Copertensia, Pirito form most supports for more Blanco Kenocula and now you goblat Rafaela for so forma, the Violato Hotel, the Corason mal corn Yo I'm saying Jacob Hart and Peer, but in Spanish it sounds like the Corrasons and fag I don't know. To temple Man nowhere different Rose the Comedy Central and on the to k Man simpida formosos extra class more lomas and show the sabados and public Contento canals, bien ching and Therava youa television and mill Loveientos, Tenda lost Superhnios and a sketch mass popular los je menutos for mass variing, the the La Fortuna and Lacy Recorder, Perito Lepidis, fima lot can not, Perito supremier to Unifo and La TV, superhero s Ganaro, sup Propria, s Pasto and Prime Time.
Speaker 7: Listen Your Supena Well, Canes Contrato, Property.
Speaker 1: Programmer Ceropen Told the Savados, Racomo Lord, Michaels, Produce and Spina Contina Fa.
Speaker 7: Tudos is As over As, Unassum Programma, Stellas.
Speaker 1: Ning, Gun Sketch, Servia, Convertido, Programma Completo, Antes no Ira comun.
Speaker 6: And Loss pernos Ken Sketchierra, The Coopeteria, Intum Television, Digamos, que Letto, con Roberto, Sasniadoras.
Speaker 1: In baia A, Superno Train, Time Into Jueves and Canaloo alasco.
Speaker 6: Yahi di Gamos ki Chespiritos Transformed My Nephew, Ura Relevant, new Estella and.
Speaker 1: Show Materiaso is Sensia Media put some masketches and I was fucking entadoxia way before. Paras Como, Polyvos, Auto super Show, Mehicano, Came Mucho and Lo super Hendos and persadon of Primeros Cheese Pasos, The Personal squest Sera part of the Universo Espirito Partladrono Brutosa, Competas Urn Professor and Ojon Pero and thel momento mass extic tosso below superhenious album Extranio su said work manera ches piresca and at the percastes Cucharan sketches the como in Marinamos alguno, Momento de la vida, Jesperito Barsados and cosa ca pasaronnos amos como pasaron essuon tributo alestillo, the comedia the Roberto Gomez Bolanos.
Speaker 2: Is king said, the fare the mino sinto setta you know, and Ficino, the superheneous, the lame Saquardrada Sanchez, the Pao qubac and show stesculo, the electronic and Entoka this CAUs thelficina Porque, Roberto Rico Casa Cancian principal, the Sunobo programmer. We are not to all those trava costs.
Speaker 4: So to yes kiss from caris couse okay ta nando you normally that case from.
Speaker 3: This co pork Conique and man.
Speaker 1: So instat candle. I can see on.
Speaker 3: La pirito. But again Roberto poist pork is completa pirosta Junio your crew you have a mass overtop see you are answer jees, that's los cose and we come good boys, precise especialist mosouse man, you know you've been a goritos Roberto Ciria Quarral, okay, fort rom I can't see like your coamente, but I can know no you're.
Speaker 8: Problem ueno s.
Speaker 3: Handle your okay, so the effect to Roberto, this o you Caria circo media Orlando los okay, this mucco audio mucho vein melodic doctorin poques in serio roto Roberto. They were the melody sero superhneous.
Speaker 1: No superhenous la.
Speaker 3: It's a programmer, the mar writing the comedia.
Speaker 1: Usa or you know nobody important.
Speaker 8: Chapline and Nagi Chapolin.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's maybe okay, jes spirito su.
Speaker 1: Fracaso el minoo the tenter, you know. Messages for their comments are to show him prime time chespirito. They whole the cello superhandos para protos alconuevo tomorrow decision for differential Arson. Those episodeses and mana a real form pure scura Tamini Fluola's case, they are most so caban seiso victim of the burlas plason massive tun elviso chperito raque a cer comed the persona Decarney vessel nolo ci felis. Can you imagine combos Seth McFarlane of Viera Cancelado family guys who first seed it che Perito, Kreabo, Lasnadia, Naticia, shack parastaff los actores, vara persona, loyamaro loco for abandon Joliso exitoso, pero ladision tomada. No we have welta trast per second la corrector too saven like a relative, Spirito, d ro mass de Crentanos and tele siene theatro in nunca vibo, Lasnadia loque not too savin escello PuO Loo grascias who know the super personas el massive portando like a relative Pirito and Lotor char partine Ano, the spoiled Fernandalo superhanios Chesperito, Confesso and don de Wardo to los mass los Rapo and Sesar the lotor Chapatin poresoa bienna pretada. But that's a lot of hate in that bag, the fid of Superhannos Era you're a quien va I said la Rasa, not the man Chespirito plutina tolo freamentric Calcolado chespiritotnalgo nuevo say cajon the chests there er Momento said the super ed away and concept to the sketch Arabian sim some bad guy Ponia andriescointen sent in America Yaora kie Fenders or really Cecia on super herooay and media rojas in chora Mario diciendo yo and Chapulin colorado margat tortuga mas work my novel like lechuga su escudo suon corrason chap like naval marlos Pantes and serazu drop torpesesa I vaya kera brutocos cantando y has a peava and solito con chipotchi on.
Speaker 5: Conatusia.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's one hell of a cash hraise. It didn't count on me being so astute. El Chapolin soho comuna critica al excess. So the Superman is Batman? Yes you can so m c u or Snyder cut Chappoline, era differente a total of super heroes porguera devil promu valiente como Superman or Miona the dollar re como Batman, p Malos and Chapoline solo, contabo, consum martio de goma, m claks and pastias. It's Astucia Borso and Chapoline Colorado sl superhero Latino or Excellencia on Homie, Conoco, Ricursos, grand Corazon, l Fa mos Heno Mexicano and ona Comedia mood differente of Superhanios, but Essa fuela Keelo Conmertio and x t Tasso and it's a part cast a remus un recorridola over the Chespirito are verde sus person rajes, los pro grammas, ke invento para levision personas collas ke com partio, stage issues, fans por total continente.
Speaker 8: Ucaruke ches Spirito represented par la Communidad Latina, Angela he insinco honest, the personas and Establis nidos is too and comun Sian perhaps.
Speaker 1: Mandava remos de los Momento, the Visilist, Comla Pellega, the Lost Gold, christ.
Speaker 7: Mas Durus, the Mbia. They're not Kerea Blair, They're not carre Spira, sernal is su.
Speaker 1: Camino ala Fama Latine by Biendo Renfree Paraci and pre and La Memorial the Lo Latinos.
Speaker 4: Mili plis pepe more format for more than persona Chavola.
Speaker 1: My local, cassando perro just plo prefe lay at the television Antel, The Japolin Chavo, Roberto Homes Bolano, aron Eskritorque non capen so and Salira Cuadro for tublo for accidente commodis sincereriendo sod is again two episodeo rasa.
Speaker 5: Helmost presentado nacion a Legenda just Pirito as approximate, svanna a la mis maura pestas plataforma gon to sido por Phelippes Parsa production, The Fernanda Strada Gumeto yevely rebe production, Mariana Coronel scritapor everly rebe sen as Chespirito s Critas Andres Bargas russo a story editor Rodrigo Crespo fact checking the Siboney Floris investigation. Maria Coronel ye rebe conna Juda de Fernanda Strada Gumeto la sing sonorow Son, The Fernando Galabis.
Speaker 2: La as soon as the studio in Las you that the Mexican is to cargo. The Fernando Glavis Deandres Vayna and Sonorrow con Direction, Andres Varga, Russo el Re Mixed, The March Delutui bang Betobns, The Fernando Gallabis boss additionalists l Presentaalories, Fernando Glavis, Gutierto Says, Andres Barga, Russo Sanchezaysdrigo Crespo, Teresa Is, Marianna Coronel, Bosses, Incidentalist Amy Sports, Suso Dummed Bosses additionalists The carrinsa Chais, Carina River Road Heeser, Rorico Crespo, Product Mila Victoriano Is, Joseph Weinstein, Para Sono, it sell Bances Para I Hurts, Michael Tura podcast Network, Estra the marketing Claudia Fernandez, Mariana Rera, Paola Perez, Marianna Baron, When the Barba govern Art, the Serchio South Slo Head the marketing Susanna Marina, National Agenda Chespirito Suna Sono Para I Hearts, Michael Tura podcast Network, Parama's podcast replication, the iHeartRadio Apple Podcasts. Although the Kiraki scuoches to shows Foraboditos