Speaker 1: I don't know if there's anybody who looks quite like Sale, and I think that difference. You know, we heard that like there's just nobody who looks like him out there, combined with the nasty stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so part of the theme of today's show is reacting to the player poll that was put out in the Athletic There are a number of categories, so we'll try and get to some of them, and then we'll also have a guest on to talk more about it. But let's just do the manager side for this conversation. Did you guys see this? Did you see this? Or do you want me to quiz you?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that. I saw a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: Do you know the manager that you haven't seen it? The manager that players most want to play for.
Speaker 3: Is do they most want to play for?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 4: It's got to be like Dave Roberts or aj Hinch, one of those two.
Speaker 3: Kevin Cash, Oh, no vote.
Speaker 2: He was in the top three though, Tito's too.
Speaker 3: Steven vote.
Speaker 2: When I say this one, you'll go, oh yeah, that that tracks big big resume. Oh Bruce Bochi Rangers, Yeah, yeah, I mean he's won a ton he.
Speaker 4: Treats his players good fame, handle every situation. Yeah, it makes it. Boach is fun to be around. A wait, I'm not talking about it and the dog. I never played for him, but I'm talking off the field. He's a fun guy, right.
Speaker 3: Ye. Thanks, I appreciate your saying that. Just really plus it rained.
Speaker 4: Plus if it rains, he could take his hat off and put it over the whole city and it stays dry when we're dry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The great quote that I found from that portion was a player. Because it's all anonymous, right, they talked to one hundred plus players. A player on Tito, he commands a room almost like a friend. He's still an authoritative figure, but I would say he's more like a young grandpa. I thought it was just a fun life.
Speaker 5: I would know he's a grandpa, but I would say he's more like an uncle. I would say he's more like an uncle. But spring training with Terry Francona is worth all six weeks of spring training. He has a slogan team that gambles together, wins together, and like there's like you'd play games in spring training, like sometimes they like fifty dollars for the first one off the field, like he has an MVP of every game, every spring training game that you win, he's got an MVP. Sometimes they can't, the coaches can't agree, and they'll split. They'll split the one hundred dollars, but you get a hundred dollars if you win MVP. Like a lot of people are very engaged in Terry Francona's spring training.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 3: Anything to break up spring training.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'll go to the other side of this, which, no surprise, received a lot of na as in they didn't vote, but they tried to get players to say the top manager they wouldn't want to play for. Patrickfall not eligible. Although you know who was on this list. I didn't read into how that happened. But Kapler cracked the list.
Speaker 3: He's not even.
Speaker 2: In a minute. I'll just read you. There were only forty players that chose to respond out of the one hundred plus. They respond to almost everything else. Most of them are just like, I'm not going there. And in fairness, I started reading some of the quotes, like Ali Marmole was tied with Bud Black for the top and one of the players who voted for him said this direct quote, I don't really know many managers. I'm trying to think of someone in our division just so I can say someone who is the Cardinals guy. Yeah, just put him down.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, Okay, clearly don't know Allie because all he's very nice and right.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. I the votes are so low.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite one, Ron Washington, because I want to use my cell phone. Yes, that's the best one.
Speaker 3: But the quote because I want to use my cell phone so good.
Speaker 5: I think we're done. I think the game. I think the game's done with having managers that are not player centric. Now you're gonna have You're gonna have managers that guys will be like, dude, that's a bad that guy is a backstabber, which happens. There's some managers that are like they'll do anything to hold on. They'll have a death grip on their job. But I think front offices have stopped bringing guys in that don't connect in some way with the players.
Speaker 3: Most front offices. Somebody screwed one up a few years ago, but.
Speaker 2: True one listen.
Speaker 3: I played with some managers.
Speaker 4: I played for some managers that would do anything they could to make the media happy.
Speaker 3: After the game.
Speaker 4: Like their moves, we're predicated on the answers. They'd have to answer after the question, and then then they would like crowds.
Speaker 3: They get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I know managers now who use the media to talk to their players.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but that's fine, as long as that's fine they're listen. I played for Rozzie Gehan for seven years. You think Ozzie Gan didn't use the media to get messages across the people.
Speaker 3: Of course you did it every day. Of course he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean I remember I had a combo with the current manager who was like, I know there are some players who I can chat with, but then if I say something to the media, they will see it on their phone in five seconds and it will resonate more from their phone than it will for me, Which is kind of sad about society if there's somebody who can't listen to a face to face conversation, but they'll see it in their phone. I wanted to get this quote in there so someone did have a whole personal beat with Bud Black in here they go, because he doesn't stop talking when he's in the dugout, and as a player, it gets kind of annoying. Plus it means I'd be pitching in Colorado, so obviously there were a lot of other things involved.
Speaker 4: But I just Hurdle to me when I when he was the manager on whatever team he was on, it was just yelling all the time from their dug like.
Speaker 3: Dude, like shush, like shush, I can hear you. You're you're you're managing bad team after bad team. Dude, shush.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's why.
Speaker 3: You played for Hurdle, didn't you? Crowdzy?
Speaker 4: Was he always just yelling? I just always felt like maybe it's because he just has that voice. It's just really loud, and I just heard it a lot, but it just always seemed like he was screaming something.
Speaker 3: Yep, he's got a loud voice.
Speaker 2: Crats look like he wants the same way like this does the role with that, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean a loud voice. He has a loud voice. I'll stop it at that. He has a loud voice.
Speaker 2: We'll show two hours a day and that's all we got.
Speaker 4: That's what we got, man, Listen, listen. I worked with Joe Girardi and I told him I'm like, dude, when you were at the Yankees. All I heard was you yelling from the dug out. There was literally one time I looked at Joe and I go, can you just shut up? From the field. I'm like, can you just stop talking? He's like does it bother you? And I'm like, it's just get annoying as hell. Can you just stop? And he's like, well, then it's working. I'm like, stop, then it's working. I'm like, stop, yo, please, because you had him and Tony pain and it was like, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Dude, just gamesmanship.
Speaker 5: I guess the Cardinals. The Cardinals were the worst at that. The Cardinals, Mike Methane, Cardinals, Tony LaRussa Cardinals. Mark McGuire was a hitting coach. They would anytime you'd throw up and in close, especially as a young pitcher coming up with the Pirates, like any of those young pitchers would throw anywhere, up and in. Even with the Phillies they do the same thing. Knock it off, like they like, come on, like, we're all adults. Even the dudes are like twenty three, twenty four years old.
Speaker 3: We're adults. You don't need to try to intimidate people from the dugout.
Speaker 5: Like you're not you're not you're in the game. You're not part of the game, like relax.
Speaker 2: It's gamesmanship, and then they're trying to get you to not pitch inside anyway. Fun Poll will do a lot more with this, including Tyler Kapner from The Athletic who is involved in putting this together. We'll talk to him about some pieces of the player poll next. Hey, for the card collectors out there, you need to know about Arena Club. You can check out our showrooms. We've all got cards in there. You can buy, you can sell, you can trade, and you can rip packs. They're called slab packs crafts. And then what happens if you don't like what you pulled.
Speaker 5: You get an instant offer, you get an insidant offer. But before you get that insidt offer, you can show your showroom around, kind of like when I used to put the cards in the sleeves and my buddies will come over and show them. Now, bang, show them on the phone. Instant offers right there if I need it.
Speaker 2: Yep, that instant offer is for the estimated fair market value. Accept it on the spot. Acquire the best value for your money with slab packs, transparent checklists and Arena Club's slab safe program. Whether you're buying, selling, trading, grading, or ripping packs, Arena Club is the safest trusted in the game. Right now, you can get twenty percent off your first lab pack or card purchase by going to Arena club dot com slash foul and use codefoul. That's Arena Club dot Com slash foul code foul. Hey, we've got Tyler Kaepner joining us right now from the Athletic and you put the player pole together with his colleagues. So, Tyler, how do you think it went overall the player Pole? Like, how are the responses and what stood out to you? And then I'll dive into a few parts that I want to quiz you on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it was fun. I mean, most guys I approached were pretty cool about it, just wanting to hit their opinions. Heard a few questions guys didn't really have much opinion on or know much about. But the gambling question really stood out to me. That was like the one that really opened my eyes. I didn't I did not realize how much that conversation is a part of their daily the daily noise that they have to kind of tune.
Speaker 2: Out there was an other one that stood out to me. I'm like, wait, do they like the automatic ball strike system or they don't? And I'll actually ask this before we dive into this part. Do you wish that you had done a secondary level of this to quiz them on the challenge system specifically? You know, I read that part of it, and I'll pull up the numbers as we're chatting here, But there were not many that said I am in favor of robo'mps. I think it was seventeen percent and more than half of the group. I think sixty three percent was against it. But that was calling every pitch? Am I accurate on that one? Versus just a challenge system? Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, the way I was phrasing it was just, you know, any kind of any kind of non human umpire system, you know, So whether that was the challenge system where you tap your helmet or the the all all strike zone thing, that's what I was That's what I was asking. And I don't think there's there's a movement to have every pitch be called balls and strikes. I remember when that was going on in the minor leagues. I went down there to the Independent league and did a story, But that was several years ago. Now they're fear and more towards the challenge system. But it seems like a lot of players don't even like that.
Speaker 2: Why did you get any more context from them on why they wouldn't want at least the big calls to get fixed. I know, I saw some of the quoto human element, and you'll kill the game if you don't have that. Oh are they on social media enough? Most fans lose their minds on bad calls. We want to go on every borderline call and have twenty challenges. No, not necessarily, I don't, but I mean I would you know, you watch games every night like we do. Most games have I would say at least three to five moments where you're like, damn, he missed, right?
Speaker 1: I think, well, I mean, you guys are catchers, you could you could speak to it well like that. I think some players talked about that catcher higher dynamic, that relationship that that a catcher has with an umpire to be able to get certain calls, the art of catching and I hate the word framing, but you know, receiving that that would be diminished. I mean, I think it would still be a part of it because you're not challenging every single call. But I think there you know, we heard some stuff about that. We heard that the technology is not that the guys saw at minor leagues if they were rehabbing or planning down there, that it's it's not where it needs to be. Like there's the strike zone felt incredibly small to a bunch of guys down there. So, you know, surprising calls even within a system that's supposed to be perfect. I think they have no time for that.
Speaker 5: But who but you know, are they are they just are they skeptical so they don't want it yet or is it something that they're like, I don't ever want it? Or did you not get any kind of reaction in that in that sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if it could be better, some guys would be more open to it. But you know, there's there's kind of a natural hesitation or a natural skepticism to something that that the league can impose on them, you know, Like I mean they I know, they have influence and input and everything, but when it comes down to it, Manford can can just put this thing through and they'll have to deal with it. And it worked out with the pitch clock I think that was a terrific addition. But I think there's understandably, you know, an element of our god. You know, they're going to impose this on us. We were not really gonna gonna embrace it. But eventually it'll it'll probably turn out to be second nature.
Speaker 3: Tyler. Let's go to something a little more cheery, shall we.
Speaker 4: Depending on what side of the ball you're on, what was more intriguing to you the answer to who you would have won up in game seven of a World series? Or who guys said they didn't want to face in game seven of a World series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I had to I had to frame that differently when I was asking, because if you ask, I found inevitably if you asked the player, like who would you least like to face, you know, they're like, well, you know, I I could take on anyone, you know I I they didn't want to sort of frame it that way. But if I framed it like, you know, who's the most challenging at bat or who's the most challenging guy to face? If you sort of frame it more like a challenge, then then they were fine. I don't know, it's just the just the wording of it in the guys, I asked. But yeah, I mean some of them talked about, you know, the big time closer or all this Chapman kind of or Josh Hater type, but you know, other guys it was sort of someone who causes them trouble in particular. But you know, you got a lot of predictable Otani kind of responses. But yeah, that's that's always good because sometimes you'll hear ones that guys just can't hit a certain dude and it's like, no, I can't touch that guy. So but yeah, that's always that's always interesting.
Speaker 5: Were there any questions that kind of overlapped that you're like, wait a minute, everybody said, I don't want to face this hitter in game seven, or I love watching this player, but then he's not on the you know hitter that I that I least, you know, want to face the least, Like, is there any overlaps where you're like, you guys are kind of contradicting yourselves with some of these answers.
Speaker 1: You mean, like someone that they really like to watch but also don't want to come up in the big spot exactly. Yeah, Well, I guess sometimes like you're a pitcher though, like if you might like to watch this guy, but you don't want to face them, right like that, that's understandable, like if you don't. Everybody loves Otani and meyers Otani, but like they don't necessarily want to see him up there. And as you see, you know, Soto's a good at bat. I think most of the stuff with during spring training. If you did it now, I think Judge would probably be a little bit higher, but Sodo is just such a tough at back because of his eye at the plate. You know, you can see Jose Ramirez. The switch hitter element of it is, you know that that's one that I thought would maybe be a little bit higher. But he's probably the best switch hitter in the game. No Lindor on there in the top three is another switch hitter is pretty good. So yeah, yeah, but SODA's gonna win that when I think, just because of the selectivity. And he's hot now by the way. I saw him last night at City Field and he did a no doubt or he's starting to feel it.
Speaker 2: What did you think about the pitching side for a game seven? So were you surprised that old Chris Sale who won a cy Young Award last year, got what maybe two more boats than Trek Scoogle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a little surprising. I mean, I think you see Sale, I mean obviously he's they're both coming off the cy Young there. It might have just been who who we talked to in particular, but they're both lefties. You know, Sale has done it longer, and I think Sale is just so naturally funky. I mean, you guys know, like there's just no other pitcher now. Schooble's got a distinctive delivery too, but from what I understand from hitters, it's especially hard if you're facing a guy with nasty stuff who also doesn't pitch like anybody else you ever see, you know, and Sale it's just so tall and angular and with the ank with it with a slot that he comes from. I mean, I don't know if anybody still playing a space Randy Johnson who was taller, but it was sort of a similar look. But I don't know if there's anybody who looks quite like Sale. And I think that difference, you know, we heard that, like there's just nobody who looks like him out there, combined with the nasty stuff.
Speaker 2: If you're one of those on the go people, or you're skipping meals but you don't want to. There's got to be a quicker solution. We've got one for you. It's called HWEL. I'm going to take a swig. Cheers to Hewel. This is the black edition, plant based as well. Good for me. But what do you like about it?
Speaker 4: I like the nutrition of it, and the replacement meal is great for me someone always on the go, like man, I can just grab one of these out of my fridge, lunch, breakfast, whatever it takes, whatever meal I'm not gonna have time to eat. It fills me up and it tastes great. You know why, because it tastes like milkshake, ice cream, whatever you want to call it. Whatever flavor you get is delicious.
Speaker 2: Thirty five grams of protein, six grams of five or twenty seven vitamins and minerals, low sugar. You can get yourself fifteen percent off, plus a free gift for new customers using the exclusive FT code foul Foul at quel dot com slash fowl. Please see our description for terms and conditions. Skip the stress, not the nutrition. Try Huel today for complete nutrition. Bottled was the.
Speaker 3: Most overrated player a question that you were no.
Speaker 1: And it should have been.
Speaker 3: That's like which one was going to.
Speaker 5: Ask you, because it's it's been taken like viscerally like overrated and people were like, oh my gosh, how is this guy overrated? It's just like it's the player's opinion because other years like that's that always always raises good debates.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was. I'm glad you said that, Eric, because I'm going to suggest that again next year, like I had some we all kind of put in our questions for what we wanted and the somehow that didn't make the cut. But that's a good one, and I'd like to see where that lands next year because you never know. I mean, I if it's just like overrated means like overhyped, that's I guess usually what it means to players. But you know that that you'd you'd find some interesting things and then you get the guy who takes that personally and tries to you know, use that as fuel.
Speaker 2: Right, Yep, that one's good. Yeah, I'm a big fan of that one, just to see where players are at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's who the most hated player is now because I'm not playing anymore, so they can't say me now that also needs to be in there.
Speaker 1: How many times did you win that is? Is that a lot?
Speaker 4: Actually I didn't win it every year because a Rod won it and Bryce.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So actually, as I got older, I went down the list.
Speaker 4: I was burry wanted at one point, but I was like, gosh, I'm losing I was losing my touch.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I need I need to really do something here in my old age.
Speaker 1: People have come to appreciate you by then, and they were used to it. So they they they got what they could.
Speaker 3: They were jaded, they were jaded by it's hard to beat.
Speaker 1: Hard to beat some of those guys though, in that in that in that category that you mentioned.
Speaker 4: So it's you know, want a couple of times something to be proud of, Tyler, and I want a couple of times to be proud of.
Speaker 2: Got to be known for something, right, Hey, you did do beloved and hated organizations. So I'll take a few quotes that stood out. The Dodgers and Yankees and Braves obviously were at the top, and the teams you would expect were towards the bottom, the A's, the Rockies, the White Sox, the Marlins, the Pirates, the Braves, Cubs, and Guardians got love after the Dodgers and Yankees. The Mets aren't on this list for our top or bottom, but I thought the quote was good from one of the players. The best family room in the league by far is the Mets. There was someone on the Braves saying they do everything just as good as the Yankees, and then a couple that stood out on the other side. None of these are really a surprise. One player pointing out how the player development system for Colorado isn't good, like they don't give them a lot of information. Shocker. One player pointing out how the Marlins are given subway sandwiches to their guys on the road, so come on your thoughts from collecting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they was notable that Cleveland ranked as high as it did, especially because this year. I think this year they improved a lot of the stuff for the players. Even on the visiting side, guys said it's it's it's just vastly improved. So that's even before all that took place. So Cleveland, you know, it's not a tropical destination, let's say, but players really seem to appreciate what that organization does for players, and that says, you know, that says a lot for for what they the way they run it there with Chris Annetty and now Steven Vote as the manager. I got a few votes for Detroit, although it didn't show up there that players say that Detroit is has recently made a noticeable difference in how they treat players, you know, the the the club ause, amenities, the plane. Aparently it is like the coolest playing in baseball or something like that. So the Tigers are starting to make a little more get a little more, you know, of a good reputation, and I think the Mets continue to kind of, you know, climb those rankings, but you see a lot of it just comes down to winning and losing. You know, some of those are the most winning ist teams and the losingest teams. But you're starting to see subtle things from like, yeah, like Detroit and maybe not to subtle from the Mets. They're they're rising in those ranks.
Speaker 4: A lot of this, though, goes by clubhouse, how the clubhouses guys treat the players that go in there, right, because a lot of these teams, these people, I don't know who you talk to is all anonymous obviously, but they're not going to not every player.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't get to go.
Speaker 4: To the home side and a lot of clubhouses until after I was done playing and working for Fox. So to me, I don't know what happens on the home side, so you can only look at as a visitor. So you go to Cleveland, Willie Jenks and the boys in Cleveland are one of the best. They don't have the best clubhouse to work with, but they do a lot of good things to make it better. So that's why I would think, like, oh, it's a good reputation. Then you talk to guys and are like, yeah, they treat us right, the medical is good. Whatever they get us could like. So, I mean the Dodgers is obvious. Dodgers and Yankees are the easiest two to look at and say, well, yeah, the Dodgers and Yankees. So that's again, I don't know what they were voting on, but to me, that like if I was looking because people always say, oh, what was your favorite place to go play? And the first thing I would say is it depends on what you're asking. If you're going clubhouse or you're going like place to be on the field or total package.
Speaker 3: There's different answers for every question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I would have thought Philly would be high, right, and let me you love all the cheese steaks they make up where you're there and in Philly, And isn't that always like the big competition for guys is to see who can eat the most, But the Phillies weren't real high on that list. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because they make you also feel like you weigh three hundred pounds, and that's probably why they feed them to you, because then you you try to go hit and you're like, oh, but do you have to think you have to try to limit yourself. Krats probably went in there's a visitor and ate them all.
Speaker 3: He probably tried.
Speaker 4: For the record, I could have like one, because if you're in there for a four game series and you try to they give them to you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a lot of cheese steak, all right.
Speaker 1: Look like Eric, like me is a Monco guy, I think, right, So we could you know all this all this all the hot spots in the suburbs and the city, so your.
Speaker 5: I know, Philly, Philly people Philly people will be upset. Scott actually just asked me for some but Philly people will be upset. But Montgomery County's got it when it comes to cheese steaks. And that's where and that's where the visiting clubhouse guy comes from, their Montgomery County style cheese steaks.
Speaker 1: Sorry, nice, nice.
Speaker 3: Gotta put WIZ on them. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is that Kevin is that is Kevin still in CHARGEO? Kevin stein Hour. Yeah, he's been Okay, I didn't know. He's a Monco guy. I've known him for like twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: All right, tell before I let you go, I cannot believe you're wearing that hat. How disappointed were you the Vanderbilt didn't make it out of the regional They were the number one seed. Not only are they not making it out of the regional, they didn't make the regional final. So I'm very surprised you are still wearing that hat.
Speaker 1: Still a guy I gotta represent, you know, it's it's uh. I went there. There were four years and no one guy made it to the big leagues. Josh Paul and now they're.
Speaker 3: You know, I love Josh Paul isn't great.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: He was the guy who didn't throw the ball back to first when I ran. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He's such a smart player except for that one moment. Why wouldn't he have tagged you if he had if it had bounced, he definitely would have tagged you.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, wait, this is where we have to finish here. You need to explain this their children.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Josh Paul when I when I struck out in two thousand and five, but Josh Paul was the catcher that rolled it back to the picture when I went to first, and then the White Sox went on.
Speaker 3: We didn't lose after that.
Speaker 4: I played with Josh Paul in the Fall League, by the way, so we were bathroom because they kind of I don't want to say it ended his career, but it kind of was like the fast track to the end of his career after that. Me he's a coach now and he's doing other things, but his playing career I kind of ended it. And I feel bad because I like Josh and I struck out and he rolled the ball in the picture and I ran the first. Yeah, but the umpire went You gotta watch it. It's a it's a famous call in Chicago's plot you've.
Speaker 5: Never seen went the Empire went like this, Doug Eddings, my guy, Doug aetting this. Doug Eddings blew the call and then he went like this. So technically Josh Paul looked back and he saw him go like this, which is the call for out. But then he said no catch, so he kind of screwed Josh Paul and AJ being the hustler and down in the dirt kind of guy like he is, did it.
Speaker 4: Steal first? I stole first, But you can't. Don't say you can't steal first because I did it.
Speaker 1: Did they change right now?
Speaker 3: Yes, they did change the rule after that you.
Speaker 1: Had left the dirt circle, and now the rule was like.
Speaker 4: I didn't leave the dirt, but they said now like, as soon as you make an effort to go back to the dugout, you're out, Like you have to run right away, because I took two steps back towards the dugout, and if you watch me in the corner of my eye, I'm like, if he is this fall back, I'm going And as soon as it left his hand, that was when I turned around.
Speaker 1: So you just thought because it's it's so low that maybe you might get lucky on that, Like did you think it didn't bounce?
Speaker 3: But you thought this didn't bounce? Bounced? It was kind of trapped. Trap is about Scott Trapped. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've watched it.
Speaker 3: Scott, you know me. These I've signed you know me pictures. I love that Scott's showing me something that I'm gonna tell you you know me pictures. I've signed him bad exactly.
Speaker 1: And Josh was a huge White Sox fand as a kid like he he told me once he cried when Charlie Loud died like he was such a White Sox guy, played for them from Buffalo Grove and then that was the spark for the White Sox to go all the way. Yeah, but he was the banding guy when I was there, he was he was our big leaguer. So and you had stinks that we lost, but uh, you know, we've got a couple of championships and Duke loss too, So that's all right.
Speaker 4: That's Fandy's comparison Duke on the same.
Speaker 1: So I chose by, but a lot of guys.
Speaker 3: Humble bragg Tyler, humble brag that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm just watching this planet loop.
Speaker 3: I've never seen that I have.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a long time at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's twenty twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tyler, good to chat man, good to catch up. Always enjoy it. Make sure you give Tyler follow and check out the player pull.
Speaker 3: Let us, let us ask some questions. Let us come up with a couple of questions for next year.
Speaker 2: Overrated is the best we got to bring.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll touch base with you because yeah, we got to bring back overrated.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, text us, thanks, Tyler talks in all right,