Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Not Adjusting your budget is another thing. So you want to make sure that if anything happens, just adjust your budget. Hey, if you have that emergency, then you can say okay, well right now, I'm not gonna be overpaying, you know, paying down the debt. And now I need to go back to replenishing my emergency fund or u this came in unexpectedly. I don't have enough in my emergency fund, but I do have some by now need to move a few other things around so that I can, you know, pay for this. And working with the budget allows you to see where your money's going, so you can move things around. Okay, so make sure you do adjust the budget. But for whatever happens. Okay, if you get a new job, you're making less, if you're making more, adjust your budget. Because if you leave money without an actual function, without an actual task something to perform, you're going to spend it. That's gonna be on turning up or doing whatever that you love to do. So don't wait, like, do not wait to allocate where your funds go. Because anytime that I say, oh yeah, I'm just see how much I've left, don't do it. If you're gonna say you're gonna pay three hundred dollars toward that credit guard, go ahead and pay it when you get the money, But don't forget to pay yourself first, too. Okay, neglecting your debt repayments. Make sure you know just that you need to do. Okay, with all the crazy stuff that's going on in the world right now, we got to get our finances together because we really do need economic power. We can see, right, We need economic power so we can have political power because the way these laws is functioning right now. Ugh ugh, yeah, we need to be able to put people one place, right, we need to put but we can't do that we don't have economic power. Lack of financial goals. Okay, right, so that's this is another communist mistake. On budgeting your budget. You don't want to just be budgeting for the sake of budget. You want to have the goal so that your budget can show like you're going to make everything function in your budget to go towards your goal. So if one of your goals is paying off that, then your budget will reflect that. If your another goal is to have you know, fifty thousand dollars saved up and your you know, in case I lose my job, in case some stuff happens, right, the shift happens, right, then you need to have that and you'll have it in a you know, a safe place or whatever. So but your budget's going to reflect that. Okay, if it is to you know, have dividend income, or if it is to retire by age forty, what are you doing? What does your budget look like for you to retire early? Okay, retirements not a age is just a number. But you say, I want to try about age forty. I want to have half a million or a million dollars, and you know my overall portfolio, I want fifty percent of that to be involved in stocks. I want another twenty five percent to be in real estate. Then I'm gonna have some passive income streams, maybe a tuial or being a machine company, or maybe you doing you know, just all kinds of stuff. Right, So you're always have your goals so that your money can actually be allocated towards your goals. Okay, all right, So understanding the concept of net worth, I mean really it's fairly simple. But well, let me go. Let me make sure I stay on target. All right, So you want to understand the concept of network, right, that's gonna be essential for your personal finances because that's going to measure your overall health like it really is. The actual next lot, I love the picture on the next lot because you want your assets to be more than your liabilities. But you have to look at all that. So your network is gonna serve you know, it's gonna be served as a useful metric for evaluating your financial situation and your progress. So if you start one place in it's June right right now, right, and then you can assess where you are looking at your network in December when I start off, man, my network was negative, but I mean now it's positive, right, I mean that. But also it's because of the house matriculated as far as the equity that I have in it as well, which is not you know, realize until I e sell it, but it is a projection, right that intrinsic value.
Speaker 2: Earnest what's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, or seats of digital tipping is a breeze and your out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because as a President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security too.
Speaker 3: Of where of what I have so you want to use that that's going to indicate your overall value, going to tell you what financial resources that you have, and it can help you just assess your goals, track your progress and then you can make some informed decisions. So by regularly calculating your net worth, you're gonna be able to monitor your changes. Right, You're gonna be able to look at those tangible assets. Remember the tangible are the ones things that we could touch, we could see, and then the the and you'll be able to see what the intangible acsets are, like your intellectual property. And that's you know, that's something that I think I haven't even thought of, like how do we assess what are intangible our intellectual property? Actually, just read an article that overstock dot Com bought bed bathroom beyond intellectual property for twenty one point it was like twenty one point five million dollars. Uh So now instead of them calling each themselves overstop dot com, they're gonna be utilizing bad bathroom beyond domain. And you know they have all access to their intellectual property and so hey, so you need to assess that because it does count right copyrights and patents as well. All right, Oh, you better believe it, you know, because they did file for bankruptcy, but they came, they came. I mean that helped them on the way out. It probably, I'm pretty sure it helped them. But now that stock is a penny stock. So yeah, that's totally messed up. Lots of lives, you know, lots of lives. But they're still you know, people will still be all right, at least the owners at the top I put it like that, and the preferred stock holders, y'all know they got paid, all right. So that's a little bit about your net worth, all right, So your key components to the net worth, okay, looking at how your assets and liability. Your assets and your liabilities are going to be your key components that contribute to the calculation of your network. Okay. So again your assets, everything that holds value, okay, and that's going to encompass you know a lot of things, your cash, your investments, your real estate, personal Belongingskay. Think about if you have gold or I have a grand baby piano, so that's part of it. I have artwork. I don't know how gods are I just started wanting so I just started I wanted to have an estate Okay, So things that are resellable, right, like that actually worth something. You know when you see in the newspaper you have those estate sales, right, any other valuable possessions you might have some jury that's hand down that might be worth you know, something because it's been passed down you know, over the ages. It can include your stocks, bonds, hey, properties that you own, vehicles, Okay, valuable collect that you have. You never know, like, you never know. I don't know if the little of the pops, those little pop theories, like will they ever be worth for something? Who knows? Right? Baseball cards, There's all kinds of things that some people will pay a lot for it. And then you have your liabilities a ninety what is the word, let's put it in the Kelly Blue books. You never know. Look, hey, you never know, so you can get something. I actually had a we had a sign baseball by Tommy Laswarda. He was famous basketball, I mean, baseball coach. I don't know if he played or not, because I'm not a big baseball player, but I just know he was like a top name in baseball. And my brother went and played baseball with that dang gonna be and lost the ball. I'm like, yo, you just cost us a couple of thousand, man, right, we could probably get some other for that because my mom used to work for a road and so they had, you know, seats, so we used to get to go to different games. But I do have another baseball that's signed by one of the Astro players. I was probably co worth a couple of hundred or whatever. So you just never know, a just never know. You might need to work it over. But that's part of your collectable, your valuable idols. Okay.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christinoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest leve ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,