Speaker 1: The Just Baseball Show is presented by BETMGM. If you haven't signed up for BETMGM yet, use bonus code just Baseball and you will get up to a fifteen hundred dollars first bet offer on your first wager with BETMGM. Here's how it works. Step one, download the bet MGM app and sign up using bonus code just Baseball. Deposit at least ten dollars, and place your first wager on any game. Step three, you'll receive up to fifteen hundred dollars in bonus bets if your bet loses. Just make sure to use bonus code just Baseball when you sign up. First bet offer for new customers only, subject to eligibility requirements. Rewards are non withdrawable bonus bets that expire in seven days. In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel US promotional offers not available in North Carolina, New York, Nevada, Ontario, or Puerto Rico. Gambling problem Call one eight hundred Gambler. Available in the United States call eight seven seven dash eight dash, hope and Why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six'. Nine In New, york call one eight hundred next step In. Arizona one eight hundred three two seven five zero five zero In, massachusetts one eight hundred bets off In. Iowa one eight hundred NINE a one zero zero two three In Puerto. Rico or visit one eight hundred gambler dot. Net that's www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net In West. Virginia don't. Forget if you haven't signed up FOR betmgm, yet use bonus Code Just baseball and get your fifteen hundred dollars first bet. Offer todays.
Speaker 2: Sat lakes we will see.
Speaker 3: You tis The.
Speaker 4: Gunner, welcome hang, out Stock Watch, Baby Just Baseball show is. Live jack, McMullin Peter, Apple Peyton Genas here we're Doing pitcher Stock watch. Today Jose, soriano how much should you actually buy into what's going on right? Now other guys, Superstars we're stars that are throwing like superstars or stars some big name arms that are really.
Speaker 2: Struggling what is the level of concern?
Speaker 4: There, Again we're just gonna try to recalibrate you based on early season, expectations early season.
Speaker 2: Results and what to make of those early season.
Speaker 4: Results it's The Just Baseball Joe Peter apple tell us who we are sponsored by.
Speaker 1: Stock watch For, pitchers brought to you by BET. Mgm remember to use that new player offer by using code Just baseball to unlock that new player offer up to fifteen hundred dollars back in bonus. Bets if your first wager war to lose and today and, tomorrow BET mgm players will receive in any sports odds boots token to use the token out of wager made up of bets from any sport to your betslip and activate the. Token if you win your wager that was made up with the, token you'll receive extra winnings and unrestricted bonus. DOLLARS a reminder that is code Just baseball on bet mgm to unlock it.
Speaker 4: All so we're gonna have to address the elephant of the room at the outset. Right the way THAT i broke it up is into four. Groups so we've got top flight, Stockup darling, stockup top flight stock, Down darling stock.
Speaker 2: Down what does that?
Speaker 4: Mean top flight stock cup is like top ten to fifteen pitchers in baseball that are throwing like that, again or maybe even pushing into the top five to. Seven conversation top flight stock, down top ten to fifteen pitchers in baseball that are throwing to a six cra through the first five.
Speaker 2: Starts we're gonna say what the heck is going on? Here and then the.
Speaker 4: Darling are gonna be guys that many picked to be breakouts in twenty twenty. Six, Right people that a lot of baseball fans were really excited to watch throw over the course of the twenty six. Season why are they off to great starts and validating a lot of? That why are they off to poor starts and invalidating a lot of?
Speaker 2: That is that? Fair? Like those are good definitions of Each, RIGHT.
Speaker 1: I think it's more than. Fair i'm ready to talk about just a bunch of different, pictures whether we're, buying whether we're. Selling it's gonna be a fun, one and we got loads of. Pitchers it's probably not gonna be tons of analysis for each individual, guy but we are going to cover what fifteen to twenty starting pitchers on this. List it's gonna be. Fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah SO i figure one guy kind of deserves his own timestamp and section here because this is a mix of top flight and. Darling because What Jose soriano has done through his first five starts with The La.
Speaker 2: Angels so far this year is like this.
Speaker 4: Beautiful hybrid of like top flight and darling at the same. Time through six. Starts pardon For jose Sp, yiano thirty seven and two thirds, innings eighteen hits against, him one run it came in a solo home. Run he is five and oh through his front six. Starts he's punched out forty three and walked. Thirteen this, guy HIS zra. PLUS i love That peyton has this. Yere HIS zra plus is eighteen thirty. Five, remember one hundred is league. Average his zero point two to FOUR era is one, thousand eight hundred and thirty. Five the fewest amount of runs allowed in a starting pitcher's first six starts to begin a season minimum thirty.
Speaker 2: Innings thank you To Peyton.
Speaker 4: Genis Jose soriano has allowed one run in thirty seven and two thirds. Innings Fernando, Mania Fernando valezuela in nineteen eighty, one fifty four innings of, work two runs, Allowed Walter johnson The Big train fifty one innings and two runs allowed in nineteen, thirteen and then the one guy that kind of invalidates the list sort of kind Of Steven taveros in nineteen ninety four thirty four innings pitched and two runs.
Speaker 2: Alive this is elite.
Speaker 4: Company and if it was Just, Soriano Fernando vealezuela And Walter, johnson we're talking about the Next hall Of. Famer that was A rule five pick in return by The Pittsburgh pirates in twenty twenty one And Jose. Soriano But i'm gonna let you like a wax poetic About soriano right, now and Then i'll get into why some of this is, valid why some of this is. Invalid so first of, all that graphic is, absurd and it puts into perspective what we're watching here With Jose, soriano when you're on a list With Fernando, mania which is still remembered forty years, later And Walter, johnson WHO i think leads all starting pitchers career wise in war, right if YOU i understand, right they were throwing the plumbers or. Whatever and that's going to be the critique of A Walter. JOHNSON i respect the old. Guys so to be on a list With johnson And Fernando valezuela. Unbelievable But Jose Soriano PODCAST p AND i were talking pre record actually yesterday and basically what we were talking about, was this is a right handed Fromber valdez with better stuff because he has that patented knuckle curveball or the curveball That fromber.
Speaker 1: THROWS. Mh soriano's comes in. Harder fromber always sat in the load of mid nineties with his, sinker get a ton of movement on. It Jose soriano throws his sinker. Harder he actually has a more diverse pitch mix Than fromber. Did and what Is fromber the king of getting in a rhythm and getting ground? Balls Jose soriano he strikes out more batters Than fromber. Did he gets a similar rate of ground balls fifty eight point eight percent this year and he's routinely been in the high fifties even last. Year this is right Handed fromberveldez with better. Stuff right, Now that's what we're, watching and When fromberg is at his most, dominant when he's locating everything that he, wants we see abbreviated stretches of, this but this stretch is taken to a new height because the stuff is simply. Better and when he's just in the, zone even if they hit the ball hard jack it's on the, ground The angels defenders are gobbling it. Up it's as impressive of a pitcher as we have In Major league, baseball no doubt about. It he started the year at sixty six hundred to win The American League Czy. Young he is now plus eight hundred on BET mgm that type of steam and it is one hundred percent. Warranted he looks like one of the best pitchers in. Baseball and you see right increase in split, usage increase in four seam. Usage it's a more diverse pitch. Mix it's not just the sinker and knuckle curve a lot of what we've seen from from sure this is so.
Speaker 4: Impressive so the diversified pitch mix is really important, here and that could be leaning into why this is. Valid he's figuring out the best way to attack. Hitters and it's very similar the sinker and four seam usage to another elite ground ball guy In Major league, baseball Because Jose soriano over the last couple of years has been one of the elite ground ball, guys maybe the best ground ball guy In Major League, Baseball soriano one hundred and thirteen innings in twenty twenty. Four world Ground balls had a sixty percent clip last year one hundred and seventy. Innings world Ground balls had a sixty four and a half percent. Clip this year at a fifty seven percent, Clip so he's up there With. Fromber i'm going to make the comparison to logan web and the four seam implementation last.
Speaker 2: Year what did we talk about at.
Speaker 4: The beginning of the year with logan web in twenty twenty, Five he found a wif. Pitch he found the four seamer up, Top, like it's not just a show. Pitch it is a two strike pitch to get guys off of that ground ball cadence where it's going to be syncer at the, knees, curveball the, knees sinker at the knees snkre at the knees fastball up is a different. Pitch and is that the one that has been tagged for the only two extra base hits so far Against Jose. Soriano, yes but at the end of the, day it's something to adjust. Sights soriano is someone that Works East west a, lot but he also has This North south game and the four seam is a huge part of A North south. Game so it's not like anything changed in terms of urm. Angle it's not like really anything changed in terms of the shape of. Pitches the sinker is about a mile an hour, slower which might allow it to actually get a little bit down and more bowling. Ballish instead of ninety seven it's ninety. Six but at the end of the, day it's just another option and another thing for hitters to think, about and the more you can push hitters to their, heels the better a pitcher will. Be Jose soriano his last five starts have been. Immaculate april twenty, second last time out against The Toronto Blue, jays five scoreless. Innings that was On, wednesday with four ks and no. Walks but before, That april seventeenth against The padres five and two, thirds two, hits no, runs punched out, eight did walk. Four before, that he walked three In, cincinnati but it was seven scoreless with ten k's eight, innings a one run ball Against atlanta with ten k's and no, walks and before that At Wrigley, field six scoreless innings two hits and four ks with two.
Speaker 2: Walks the other thing.
Speaker 4: About soriano to mention is That Jose soriano is a guy that is going to need to walk a couple of people over the course of a given. Start LIKE i, understand the ten k's and no walks looks, good and the five k's and no walks looks, good but he does benefit a little bit from being effectively, wild and that is another tactic to keep hitters on their heels against. Him SO i do think there is a nice element to the walk issue For Jose. Soriano i'm not saying he needs to walk Five i'm just, saying like two walks each start is not the end of the world for a guy Like. Soriano it's far more palatable than a guy Like Blake. Snell BUT i mean it's it's a weapon for him in a certain.
Speaker 1: Sense what's the ultimate hedged to when you're walking betters the first pitch ground ball double, Play, yeah and that's What Jose. Soriano he just gets that sinker back into the zone after a, walk and those two outs can be a race just like. That SO i agree with, You, like it's not a bad. Thing if he's being effectively wild and he walks two guys per, start, Right Dylan cees is. Dominating right, now we're going to talk about. Him he's walking four and a half per, nine the effectively wild, part and he's also rocking a fifty five percent ground ball. Rate so that ability to get out of an inning with a double, play hopefully on the first or second pitch of the ab can keep that pitch count down and then allow you to continue to eat. Innings BECAUSE i think equally as Impressive soriano with the strikeouts and the ground ball rate and the stuff is his ability to go deep in, games saving That angel's. Bullpen so everything is coming Up Jose, soriano no doubt about. It so the zero point two four era is probably, unsustainable. Folks what could be sustainable as A Cy young race till the very end in The American.
Speaker 2: League So Peter, apple yes or.
Speaker 4: No Jose soriano finishes top three in Al Cy young voting.
Speaker 2: This, Year.
Speaker 1: So top of brain goes To schooble, Clearly, okay second to. Me right now we're gonna talk about, Him Dylan, cease, okay, Three i'm trying to decide Between soriano And Cam schlitler Or Max. FRIED i think all of those, guys BECAUSE i Think freed and we'll talk about him in a. Second there is an intent to eat innings, there SO i think he could be like two two hundred and twenty innings could see. That I'm i'm gonna say there's too many irons in the fire for me to stamp. That i'm going to sell. It BUT i don't feel good about it at. All he.
Speaker 2: EASILY i. Don't, YEAH i don't feel good about it.
Speaker 4: EITHER i do think that he fishes outside the top, three but it is an amazing start and we just have to revel in, it and we have to each time he toes the rubber moving, forward make it must watch television until you know the blow up start, happens and it could and it, might and it might happen next time. Out but at the end of the, day What Jose soriano is doing has literally never been done. Before he is MAKING mlb history each time he toes the rubber for The La, angels And Mike trout has eight or nine home runs and zac nedo'sops is over eight hundred vibes are high In. Anaheim right, Now that's All i'm going to say on that. Front, absolutely let's take us to the top flight stock up guys. Again these are top ten to fifteen pitchers in baseball that are absolutely looking the, part AND i just wanted to highlight their strong starts of the. Year and we've got a whole bunch of guys that we can go. To i'm actually going to go to someone that flies under the radar per se in this clumping of guys at the. Outset BUT i think it's pertinent BECAUSE i just brought up the point of the two fastballs For Jose. Soriano Brian wu has entered this new frontier because of the two. Fastballs he's a four seam and sinker, guy And, wu through five starts thirty two, innings pitch at a two point twenty five.
Speaker 2: Ra what he does is.
Speaker 4: CLINICAL i, mean you know exactly what you're getting From Brian wu each time. Out and it's interesting because what first deason of him in twenty twenty, four we were talking about this guy being a little bit, fragile and it felt like he was day to day on a couple of occasions with injuries and how is he going to eat? Innings he shut us up real quick with one hundred and eighty seven innings last year to sub THREE. Erra he's hunting three straight years with a sub THREE, era and he's off to a heck of a. Start in thirty two. Innings he's only punching out twenty, six but he's only walked six guys in one hundred and twenty three batters, faced and opponents are hitting a buck ninety five against.
Speaker 2: Him what have you taken away From Brian wu's start of the?
Speaker 1: Year number, ONE i don't think he looks that great and he's still putting up a two two FIVE rara, Sure AND i think it's you can see that in this vant, profile. Right the hard hit rate is up a little, Bit he's not getting as many ground balls as he used. To the swing and miss isn't quite. There BUT i also feel Like i'm watching a pitcher who knows. Himself and WHAT i mean by that is he HAS i mean he has to have this uber confidence in that forcing. Fastball he was already a forcing fastball dominant, pitcher but that usage has continued to climb this, year AND i think he's almost testing the limits of how many just four seemers CAN i throw Where i'm painting the corners Or i'm throwing it up in the, Zone and CAN i continue to eat innings to get through Outings and then maybe further on in the year he starts mixing in other, Pitches but right now it's really those two variations of. Fastballs, now that's kind of always been his, mo but this year it just feels like he's taken that to new. Heights and with a guy Like Brian wou knowing himself and knowing how he can eat through innings throughout a, SEASON i think right now he's just testing those. Boundaries so the numbers don't look, great BUT i think it's a testament to his talent that he could pitch to a two two five era while just basically Saying i'm gonna throw fastballs In april and then we'll start kind of working on everything. ELSE i dare you to hit. It they ain't two two five. Era it's so impressive the.
Speaker 4: Numbers you say the numbers don't look, great you're talking about the, peripherals because the numbers themselves actually look pretty darn. Great last five starts six, innings a two run, ball seven innings of one, hit shutout, ball five, innings one earned, run seven, innings three, runs seven, innings two. Runs so this guy is always eating, innings Mister Bryan. Woo and he's seventy five percent fastball, man he's fifty percent four, seeing twenty five percent. Sinker he was seventy five percent fastball last year. Too to your, point he's pushing the. Limits how many fastballs CAN i throw without getting?
Speaker 2: Beaten and it's just.
Speaker 1: HAPPENING i think he's running a science, experiment and he's more just collectic. Data he was, like my roseball looked, great But i'm. Producing let's see how far we could take this. Now of, course guys are just gonna only be sitting, fastball BUT i have to imagine they're pretty much doing that. Now and the AVERAGE exi velocity against it is still under ninety miles an. Hour when you know one out of every two pitches you're getting is a forcing, fastball that's how damn good the forcing fastball. Is and that's why as soon as he came up and started, dominating we rushed to, him because we, said all, right your main pitch is going to be this, good and you can locate it this, well and you can repeat your mechanics and you have such a smooth, delivery you're gonna. Perform and that's exactly what he's.
Speaker 4: Done really solid bounce back start From Max freed In boston On.
Speaker 2: Thursday AND i want to talk.
Speaker 4: About freed, next Because freed was coming off of a start against The La angels where he went five and a third of five earned run. Baseball he surrendered a home, run he walked, three he only caved. Three but he goes eight scoreless with three hits allowed and nine punchouts in a four to one winner of The Red sox On wednesday. Night freed is looking like a front line. Starter and, Yes New york is getting called, Back Yes New york is Getting rodin, Back Yes schlitler is throwing to a sub to era right. Now But freed does he not give you the most comfort every single time he tows the rubber for The.
Speaker 1: YANKEES i will say it does look like a slightly different version Of Max freed this year BECAUSE i don't know if people have, noticed but a strikeout rate is, down and now he still has the pitches to go get a strike out when he needs. To BUT i think that there is intent. Here AND i already said this, earlier BUT i really believe this to eat a bunch of. Innings forty one innings leads Major League baseball so. Far he's in the zone, consistently but it almost feels like When i'm watching him inning by, inning he's not really trying to paint the corners quite as. Much he's just going after, hitters and hitters simply aren't able to make hard contact against, him so his pitch count stays low throughout the, game and maybe a couple of runs get scattered here and, there but then we're in the seventh or the eighth. Inning Like Max freed has pitched into the sixth inning in every single. Start the only time he didn't pitch into the seventh inning was that game against The. Angels and in that game against The, angels it, says you, know five earned. Runs four of those earned runs came in the sixth inning where he was. WORKING i look At Max. Freed i've watched every single, start in every single inning this, year he's had one bad. Inning like this version Of Max, freed he already got his, money, Right he doesn't need to light up the fanggraft stuff plus. Models he doesn't need to put up this gouty strikeout rate in order to impress the nerdy gms in baseball who are gonna give him a two hundred million dollars. Contract he already his huge. Contract so this version Of Max, freed While Garrett cole is, injured While Carlos rodonner is, injured While Clark schmidt is, injured and they're basically kind of running a four man, rotation even Though Luis heel has kind of become that five and he did look good in his last. Start but this version Of Max, FREED i, think and this is just, SPECULATING i am just. Guessing he spoke with pitching Coach Matt blake and he, SAID i want to throw two hundred to two hundred and twenty innings this. Year, yeah what DO i? Do AND i think he's exactly doing. It he's living in the. Zone he's not looking for the. Strikeout he's, like, yeah put it on the. GROUND i need to get into the seventh and. Eighth he's saving the bullpen in the. Process this version Of Max FREED i am enjoying so much BECAUSE i don't need nine ten strikeouts in an. Outing if you go seven and shrikeout six or seven and give up one earned and you're able to save the, bullpen it's a godsend for the rest of THE mb.
Speaker 2: Season really Cool peyton which got On.
Speaker 5: Freed, HONESTLY i just wanted to bring up a quick note THAT i saw or in watch, yesterday is That Max freed early in his excellent start against The Red sox where he could have went the, distance but you, Know Brent headrich needed to.
Speaker 1: Work he abandoned his wind.
Speaker 2: Up good by the, way don't by the, Way, Hedrick.
Speaker 1: I'm, Not i'm.
Speaker 5: Not i'm not just SAYING i got a little spooky at the. End But Max reid abandoned his wind up yesterday in the, game and then Because Matt blake told him it's not, Working, yeah so he stopped doing it and then he started continued the shove efficiently got through eight. INNINGS i just, think, like Like peter said, too it's just, funny like the Really Matt blake's influence over THIS uh staff is really.
Speaker 1: IMPRESSIVE i. Think, also, yeah, sorry real quick, check it's another great point OF i think it's just kind of simplifying things a little, bit like he's already got this diverse pitch, mix and it's, like, dude just live in the. Zone your stuff is good. Enough just throw strikes constantly and you might not rack up the amount of strikeouts that you might want or that makes you kind of feel like an, ace but at the end of the, year you might lead the league in innings and you're gonna have AN era below three because we're gonna defend behind.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Right, so this version Of Max, FREED i LOVE I LOVE I, LOVE i love.
Speaker 4: You, peyton you skipped out on my favorite part of that. Quote Brian hoak put it out and he talked To freed after his. Start hoaks Said Max freid abandon his full one up mid. Game he said his second inning walk To Andrew monasterio Prompted Matt blake to, say, Quote, hey it's not. Working when are you gonna cut it? Out it's not like it's not, working it's when are you gonna stop doing the dumb thing and do the smart?
Speaker 2: Thing And freed had a good quote following.
Speaker 4: That he, said, quote for whatever, reason this, Year i've walked a ton of guys in the wind up AND i haven't walked to anyone in the. Stretch you've got to suck up your pride and just say whatever's, working that's what you've got to go and.
Speaker 2: Do that's fun.
Speaker 4: Stuff AND i love That Matt blake can be a straight shooter to a two hundred and eighteen million dollar pitcher In. Freed hey, man when are you gonna stop doing the dumb thing and do the smart? Thing And freed stopped doing the dumb thing and did the smart. Thing another, guy super simple and does look like he's hunting two hundred to two hundred and twenty innings this. Year my pick For National LEAGUE'S I Young Christopher sanchez to The Philadelphia. PHILLIES i know very few things are going right for The Philadelphia phillies right.
Speaker 2: Now they are one of the roughest watches in.
Speaker 4: Baseball met's got to win On, Wednesday so now the longest losing streak in baseball belongs to The Philadelphia. Phillies But Christopher sanchez through five turns of the rotation is at twenty eight to the third innings.
Speaker 2: And is scattered thirty two.
Speaker 4: Hits hard to believe that opponents are hitting two seventy eight against, him and it's still a one five to nine. Era now there are five unearned runs in, there but he's punched out thirty nine and walked.
Speaker 2: Eight the peripherals may not tell you that.
Speaker 4: This is the best version Of sanchez because the hard hit rate is, high but at the end of the, day it's a sixty percent ground ball rate For. Sanchez and, dude if it looks like this when nobody's helping him, defensively imagine what it actually looks like when The phillies get their get themselves in. Gear it's a one five nine era and he doesn't look all that. Great this is a human. Buzzsaw you go on the plate and he just knifes you in the. BAT i, mean this sinker like it is getting hit harder right, now but it's.
Speaker 1: Got a launch angle of one. Degrees so how do you hedge a high hard hit? Rate what is From bervelda has been doing his entire career giving up hard. Contact guess what doesn't. Matter it's on the ground and that's so debilitating to an. Offense because you make solid contact against the. Guy it feels good it hits you right in the middle of that. Barrel but it's got such late downward action that you just smack it at the second. Basement and now guys like this can run in issues occasionally right where those grounders are finding a, hole or a sinker catches too much of the middle of the zone and doesn't move quite at the rate that you might want it, to or you just sit middle and a guy could hit it really. Hard that's sometimes what has happened To Christopher, sanchez like he doesn't look quite as pinpoint as he normally. Is because when you Watch Christopher, sanchez the first thing that stands out to you is how nasty he is with his sinker and his change up and his. Slider but what elevates him to being a consistent top five pitcher and at his, peak as good as any pitcher on the planet is his pinpoint command with these three. Pitches he has perfected these three pitches. Right it's kind of similar To. Scooball they just have different ways of getting you out. Right scooble mostly a four seam fastball and his big old breaking ball and his change. Up sanchez is a very similar. Formula it's Just scooble will strike you out at the top of the zone with his forcing fastball one hundred miles an, hour And Christopher sanchez will get you ground out on his ninety five mile hour. Sinker but Now sanchez is so freaking nasty that he's posting strikeout rates that are similar To Trek. Skuobal so, yes is it perfect right? Now? No is it incredible that he's posting a one to five to NINE. Era AND i don't even think he's reached his final form. Yet he's so fricking. Good he is a.
Speaker 2: Buzzsaw he's ridiculously.
Speaker 4: Good and that is why he is kind of leading my thought for The National League Cy young right, now along With, schemes along With Mason, miller along with this guy through four Starts sho he O, Tani oh my, god at twenty four, innings is sitting at a zero point three to EIGHT era twenty four, innings two runs, allowed just one of which.
Speaker 2: Earned he's punched out twenty five and walked.
Speaker 4: Six last night In San, francisco sat ninety nine with the heater And otani against the four seam. Fastball so far this, year opponents are four for thirty eight with eleven. Ks SO i Love peyton having both savant, bubble you, know layouts back to back here for our YouTube, crowd he's got an eight to fifty four ohps offensively still riding is On Bass street and everybody.
Speaker 2: Is pretending like it's just a horrible year For Sho Hao.
Speaker 4: Tani meanwhile on the, hill he does look like a legitimate Cy young. Contender so yes or, No Sho Hao tani is a legit threat to win The National League Say Young award this.
Speaker 1: Year he is as talented as any pitcher in The National. League he won't have the innings Got that's Where i'm at because The dodgers goal isn't to Get Sho Hal tani more. AWARDS i, mean like that's not In.
Speaker 2: October, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah they want him throwing at this love In. October and right now he's showcasing why he's one of the most talented. Pitchers AND i always argue with my friends that Are dodger fans when they, say Show Heo tani is a top ten, pitcher and my, routine you, know counter argument is that if he threw one hundred and eighty to one hundred and ninety, innings, absolutely but he doesn't and he won't because again do The dodgers care about his six inning incredible performance In. August, no they want to get him tuned. Up so right now it looks. Amazing In may it's gonna look, amazing and then In june might see him skip a, star then skip a few and kind of take the summer a little bit, easy and then Come August september gets ramped back up. Again, Bang and then we're In october and you Have Blake, Snell Yoshinobu, Yamamoto Tyler glass now And otani at his peak is as talent as any of. Them that is the foreheaded monster that can give The daughters their third Straight World. Series that is the most important. Part Is otani talented enough to? Win Sy? Young? Fuck yeah he. Is he's so. Good he THREW i don't know how many pitches he threw over one hundred miles an. Hour last NIGHT i lost, callion and THEN i went To Baseball savant to look at like the top five, pitches the hardest pitches in that. Game it's ALL O tawni and it's all over one. Hundred so he probably had even more that were like one hundred point zero or. Something WHEN i watch, him my eyes pop out of my, head but knowing the innings will likely be. Limited, NO i don't think he finishes even top ten in Sy, young but it's not his. Fault it's not his.
Speaker 4: Fault, INTERESTING i think he does get enough Cy young votes to finish top ten And Siang award. VOTING i don't think he wins The National league Say, young BUT i think he can finish in like the, fifth, sixth seventh place area in The National. League one more guy that we got to talk about here in terms of top flight starter is a guy that is a two hundred million dollar. Pitcher let's Cease sees through five, starts sporting a two point one ZERO era in twenty five and two thirds.
Speaker 2: Innings he's punched.
Speaker 4: Out forty four guys his last five starts five and a, third twelve, k's four and a, third six, k's five, innings eight k's six, innings six k's and then five.
Speaker 2: Innings twelve k's and anaheim last time.
Speaker 4: Out dylan sees is walking guys, still but at the end of the, day nobody is barreling him, up literally, nobody.
Speaker 2: And he's striking out the freaking. World. Man it's a forty percent k.
Speaker 1: RATE i think you have to say that point. Again nobody's barreling him, up because on the audio side it could sound. Hyperbolic his barrel rate is zero, percent zero.
Speaker 2: Percent faced one hundred and eleven, hitters not a single home run. Allowed just, yet there you.
Speaker 1: Go this version looks better than any version Of Dylan cees that we have, seen and we can't forget. That on The White sox he pitched to a two to two ZERO era over one hundred and eighty four innings with two hundred and twenty seven. Strikeouts this is another. Level he's striking out fifteen per nine right. Now he's got forty four punches in twenty five and two thirds two one ZERO. Era but what's most impressive beyond the uptick and fastball, velocity he's sitting ninety eight miles an hour right, now AND i think that's. WRONG i never see ninety eight mine hour fastballs From. Cease when do you when you when you're watching, him do you see ninety? Eight ALL i see is ninety diyed to one. Hundred maybe it's on my bathroom break WHAT i got to take a pee real? Quick and those are when the ninety eight min hour.
Speaker 2: Fastballs ALL i seeing a lot During dylan sea. STARTS i don't PERSONALLY i.
Speaker 1: DRINK i drink a lot of. Water it's Not cease's, fault it's my. Fault good for, you, Dude thank. You cease has the ability to strike out any batter in any park with any one of his. Pitches not a lot of people can say.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah but what's most impressive About Dylan sees this? Season how do you hedge hard? Contact you keep the ball on the. Ground, yeah and sometimes cecis ran into. That but not only is he not allowing hard, contact the grand ball rates at fifty five. Percent this is everything that you could have possibly imagined About Dylan. Cees remember when we love the fit so much because of The Blue jays defense behind. Him you factor that in with a new pitching coach who's PROBABLY i, assume helping him fresh arm because he's only coming off one hundred and sixty eight innings last, year so his arm might be feeling a little bit. Better and this, Version i'm dangerously close to buying twelve to one on BET mgm for him to win this site ON i think this IS i think when his stuff looks like, this and that ground ball rate is that. High he can go up Against. Schooble the thing is he's not nearly as consistent As. Schooble he hasn't put it together consistently Like scooble. Has just talking about in a vacuum with their stuff right, Now he's as good as. Anybody Anybody scoopble. Schemes sanchez put them all on the. Line skeins can go or excuse, me, cease can go toe to toe with any of.
Speaker 4: Them, interesting, Okay, uh those were our top flight arms that we had to talk. About we're talking about darlings that have their stock up right now in a. Moment but before, that let's. Boosh i'm also gonna take a page out of the call up. HERE i think we may separate this into a two part OR i think we do stock down. Tomorrow that makes some, sense, right BECAUSE i want to spend some time on these.
Speaker 1: Guys. Two, yeah WHAT i even WHEN i said at the, beginning like we're not gonna analyze these, guys we can't help, ourselves.
Speaker 2: We're gone helping over these.
Speaker 1: GUYS i am so doubt to do part two tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Again the Call up is like the king of podcasts that have a plan for one, day and it's, like you know, what this is probably three, episodes so we'll just make this three. Episodes so now we're, Pivoting so we're doing Stock up today and then we're gonna Stuck down.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow that's what we're gonna. Dom you cool with?
Speaker 4: That oh all, right let's wrap this episode with the darlings.
Speaker 2: Here we already talked About Jose.
Speaker 4: Soriano but the other darling on the mountain baseball right, Now Cam, schlitzler The New York yankees. Man schlitler has been untouchable at the. Outset he had one blip in the. RADAR i wouldn't even call his start In tampa blip in the, radar but like it was back to back three run outings at home against The a's and then on the road Against. Tampa he bounces back perfectly with six innings nowhere and runs and six k's against The Kansas City. Royals before, that five and a third one hit six and the third two hit eight k's In San francisco at his first, start seven k's In seattle in his second.
Speaker 2: Start so through five starts this.
Speaker 4: Year in twenty seven and two thirds, Innings Cam schlittler has a one point nine to FIVE, era thirty six punchouts to three. Walks he has no fear. Zero schlitzler is the guy that you turn on if you love. Heaters if you love, heaters you turn On Cam. Schlitzler last, season fastball cutters and sinkers took up ninety percent of his. Arsenal this, year fastball's cutter sinkers take up ninety percent of his. Arsenal so what's with the? Leap why is he leading all pitchers in f war right now and we're recording before his start scheduled tonight against The Boston Red.
Speaker 1: Sox it's because the cutter is so. Good the cutter is so. Good he's throwing at ninety three to ninety four miles an. Hour it's got this sharp late break because his forcing. Fastball he threw it a ton last year right last, year threw at fifty six percent of the time at ninety eight miles an hour and opponents hit one seventy three against. It why would you go away from? That, well he's. Not he's still throwing at forty percent of the. Time but he's up that cut usage and it's just so. Hard but in the back of your mind you still have to keep his big ol'd loopy curveball in your in your, mind, RIGHT i don't even know how to explain it all that, well you still have to keep that curveball in the back of your. Head so when he throws that eighty four mine hour, curveball it's such a great taste, breaker but he doesn't bring it out all that. Often he is just challenging hitters with fastballs at the, top sinkers running into rities and cutters that he's throwing into rieties that end up more towards the middle of the, plate and it's so hard clearly to decipher which one is. Which and even if you guess, right they're coming in so freaking fast because he extends well down the mound and it's ninety eight mine hour, heaters it's ninety four mine hour. Cutters what is he throwing his sinker at right? Now ninety? Seven good luck This he's challenging hitters with elite stuff and it's all, heaters and he's, SAYING i dare, YOU i love.
Speaker 4: This So Cam schlitzler is literally in the one hundred percent tile in terms of fastball run, value, right he's generated a fastball run value of positive eleven so far this.
Speaker 2: Year but when you do.
Speaker 4: Dissect how he has gotten to plus eleven in terms of fastball run, value he does not have a top thirty pitch in. Baseball his four seemer as a positive run value of, four his sinker as a positive run value of, four and his cutter as a positive run value. Three so he's just playing the addition game where he has three really good heaters instead of one great pitch in terms of run, value and it is the best fastball run value In Major league. Baseball Cam schlittler is ripping a sub to. Era THE fip under one and the EXPECTED fip is still below. Two it's the best EXPECTED fip in. Baseball it's one of the best expected ras in, baseball and it IS i think the BEST fip among qualified pitchers In Major league. Baseball Cam schlitler is lapping the field effectively in terms of F war among starting pitchers because he took a page out of The gosman. Book no, homers no, walks bunch of. Strekeouts that's how you rack up, War Baby schlitler might be a war accumulator one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent because you look At fangraf's war and it's related back to fielding Independent PITCHING. Fip what IS fip? Like it likes what pitchers can, control, strikeouts, walks, homers. Kem schlittler has three walks thirty six, punchies so not.
Speaker 2: Only zero, homers zero, homers.
Speaker 1: Zero, homers three, walks thirty six, ks zero. Homers what can you control those three? X fip normalizes home run to flyball, rate and it's still that low because he ain't walking nobody and he's punching everybody. Out so he's living in the zone with three elite heaters with the curveball as the taste. Breaker good, Luck good luck ladies and, Gentlemen good luck Red sox. Tonight see what happens.
Speaker 4: If you're not fired up about The Randy vasquez experience In San diego right. NOW i don't think you like, fun and you're probably out on bungee jumping and skydiving and other. Things The Savant page be, damned, folks that's a lot of. BLUE i don't give a. Shit Randy vasquez twenty eight and two thirds innings and a one eight EIGHT era through five, starts punched out thirty in the whip is just under one point. One it doesn't look. Pretty it never looks pretty in A Randy vasquez. Start and, yes he allowed four runs and walked four in four innings two times out Against, seattle but he somehow bounces back with seven scoreless in a one nothing win over The Colorado.
Speaker 2: Rockies, here The.
Speaker 4: Randy vasquez experience against stresses me, out but it's kind of awesome right.
Speaker 2: NOW i can't.
Speaker 1: Lie this stuff just looks. Better Right his fastball velocity is. Up he can work with seven different, pitches and he just kind of keeps you off your on your on your toes enough to not make super loud contact like his three most used. Pitches the eggs velocity against is over ninety miles an. Hour it's not exactly, ideal, Right that's probably why the underlying er predictors are not as keen on. Him it's, like, well if you keep giving up this amount of hard contact and you're only keeping it on the ground at a forty three percent, rate inevitably you might run into some. Trouble and, yes, Inevitably Randy vasquez is going to have some tough, starts BUT i still am sticking with my gut and thinking to, Myself, yeah but those really good starts where he's keeping himself out of trouble will still at the end of the year probably give him AN era in the mid, threes maybe high, threes and he'll be able to eat innings as well because he's throwing a lot more strikes than he used. To his strikeout rate has doubled from last. Year this is one hundred percent and improved pitcher and a guy who can probably avoid the multiple blow. Ups he'll have a, few but, ultimately when we look at the end of the, Year Randy VASQUEZ i think could lead All padres pitchers and f, war especially With Nick pavetta's, injury and that's going up Against Michael king and it's not going to be. Easy but this guy lives in the zone with six or seven different. Pitches they look pretty. Good he's able to get A k when he wants. To, yeah he's just. Solid he's just. Solid he's not the one eight eight era he is, now but he's not the four to one expected era he is. NOW i think he's just gonna live in the mid tie, threes and that's a really solid, pitcher and that's totally.
Speaker 4: Okay and he's someone That San diego needed Right Lucas julianto obviously he just signed a one year, deal but they still, need like really solid outings from a guy Like Randy, Vasquez and they still need good outings from A Walker bueller and A. Marquez like there's a lot going on In San diego that needs to go, right and a lot is going right on the hill and a large part of that Is Randy. Vasquez to this, point it has been, a i, think relative to, expectations disappointing starts the season For San. Francisco but we sat here this offseason and you, said on several, OCCASIONS i like Landin, roup And i'm, like why do you like land And. Roupe it's, LIKE i don't, know one hundred and seven innings of a three to EIGHT era last, Year land And roupe has been better at the outset of this. Year land And roupe through five starts is sporting a two point two EIGHT. Era he's four and one in terms of pitcher, record twenty seven and two, thirds inning six hits against, him one hundred and ten hitters. Faced he has yet to be taken deep thirty one punchouts to twelve, walks and the secondaries are performing the sinkers. Performing the sinker opponents are five for thirty three against with eight. K's the curveball opponents are six for thirty four without an extra base. Hit the changeup opponents are zero for seventeen against it with six. K's land And roope is doing a lot of good things right, now and there could be some underlying things that jump, out like he's not getting much. Chase the whiff is about average YadA, YadA. YadA at the end of the, day he keeping dudes off of everything that comes out of his.
Speaker 1: Hand so originally when Landin roupe came, UP i liked him BECAUSE i thought he could be undervalued in the. Market why he doesn't have electric. Stuff it's a ninety three min hour. Sinker he's got a couple of different, secondaries and when you watch, him it's not popping off the. Screen but every single TIME i would watch, him it was like we're in the fifth inning and he's given up one run and nobody's hit him hard all. Day just kept happening wasn't, crazy didn't show up on Pitching, ninja wasn't on a sports center top, ten wasn't on, anything but would just give The giants consistently good. Starts, like, hmm that's. Interesting and now this version of Landin roupe is not only doing that same. Thing, right we were talking About Dylan. Cees you said he hadn't gotten barreled all. Season, correct land And roupe is the, same and then encapsulates that start against The. Dodgers, right we're talking About Shoeo tani's six, inning five, hit SEVEN k. Performance giants won that. Game, right who Pitched Landed roupe against That dodgers'? Lineup SO I i think that he's just gonna keep doing, it AND i think he's really hard to square. Up he also has that effectively kind of wildness THAT us sees or some other or Like Jose sorreana might. Have his walk rate's at ten, percent his walk rate last year was at nine, percent but hitters have a tough time squaring him. Up and when he's striking out hitters at a twenty eight percent rate and his ground ball rate is at fifty two, PERCENT i don't care that he doesn't have electric. Stuff there are many different ways to get an out In Major League, baseball and this is a different way and it's. Working, yeah totally is.
Speaker 4: Working we've got two more guys that we got to go over, here and we've talked about these two guys recently on the.
Speaker 2: SHOW i think we talked about him last.
Speaker 4: Week But i'm gonna take us to The National League east here and a guy In Bryce elder that has been incredibly import for one of the best teams in. Baseball at the outset of this, Season Bryce elder threw five starts and thirty innings is at a one to five. Era elder last time out In washington six and two thirds three. Earned before, that five and two thirds scoreless against The, marlins But elder twenty nine k's to nine walks so, far opponents hitting a buck eighty seven against. Him and what's interesting is he's not doing it with a whole bunch of ground. Balls the ground bowl rates actually down about five six percent in a brief. Sample but what is up a little. Bit you see the chase rate is about league average right. Now chase right on the slider is. Up it seems like that slider is. Different AND i made this point last Week Jeremy hefner made his way From New york To. Atlanta Jeremy hefner is an objectively good pitching coach In Major League. Baseball Antoine richardson an objectively good base running coach that was also plucked out By atlanta after he was let go by The New York. Mets And Jeremy hefner man has tinkered With. Elder Maybe elder is, tinkered you, know this offseason with a third.
Speaker 2: Party but it just seems like.
Speaker 4: That slider is more legit. Now it's dropping a little bit more. Vertically he's getting some swings over the, top and it's been really. Impressive the marriage Between Jeremy, heffner The Atlanta braves And Bryce elder is a beneficiary of.
Speaker 1: IT i think it's a really good. Point and his stuff, OVERALL i think looks a little bit. Better But elder has Some Andrew abbott in. Him and WHAT i mean by that, is, yeah there might get, there, might you might get a couple runners, on but he does such a good job of making a pitch when he needs. One Like that's what WHEN i Watch elder in its bases loaded two, outs fastball gets ahead in the count and then just makes that pitch that results in a weak, Flyout like he's really really good at, that and he has been good at that kind of throughout his young. Career the reason why nobody wants to buy into him is because no stuff model likes, him no er underlying era predictor likes. Him and when you watch, him you're not watching a dominant. Pitcher you're not watching a guy who's maybe stuff isn't that, great but, wow it's on the ground at sixty, percent. Right you're not watching any of. That you're just watching a guy who has risen level by level by level and continue to excel in spurts In Major League baseball because he knows how to, pitch he knows his, arsenal he knows what to do when the game is on the. Line this is a really good option as a fifth starter in a rotation where you feel good About Bryce elder because, yes he might have his occasional blow up that will, happen but more often than people, think he's giving you a good start even if there's some, traffic because he knows what to do in those. Situations, yeah AND.
Speaker 4: I love that, point he makes a pitch when he needs to make a, pitch which is really really. Important and at the end of the, Day elder has been doing that for An Atlanta brave offense that has been top flight and again one of the best teams in.
Speaker 2: Baseball you got something else to add.
Speaker 1: Here AND i was just gonna, say, like that sounds easy, enough, Right how do not, all not all pitchers can do? That make a pitch in a. Spot how many times have you seen a pitcher on your team get the first two, outs then they walk a guy and then they throw a cookie fastball down the middle and it's ending up being a two run. Homer how many? TIMES i Know i've seen it on my favorite, team throw out pictures on my whole, life AND i know you've seen it. Too that's not what happens To Bryce. Elder he doesn't do. That he doesn't get himself into that. Trouble he might allow the first couple of guys to get, on but he makes the pitches when he needs. To sounds, Easy it. Ain't Bryce elder is one of the better pitchers of doing.
Speaker 2: THAT i dig.
Speaker 4: It last time we got to talk about, here showed To. Imanaga it's very very simple to, me to be totally honest with. You it seems like he's putting the fastball where he needs to again and the splitter is just getting More with Show To imanaga is up about a mile and a mile and a half an hour inter a fastball. Velocity last, year opponents hit two twenty seven against. It they slugged five to seventy against. It it was one of the most prolific home run pitches in. Baseball so far this, year opponents hitting a buck sixty three against. It they are seven for forty. Three they've only taken it deep twice to this point and the. Split last year opponents hit two twenty five against it thirty two percent whiff. Rate this, year opponent's hitting a buck seventy five against, it a forty two percent whiff rate through five.
Speaker 2: Starts he's got a two point one SEVEN.
Speaker 4: Era he's striking out a lot of dudes thirty two in twenty nine innings of, work and he's really not putting guys on. Base it's a whip under zero point eight at zero point seven to. Two this is the Show To. Inmanaga you feel comfortable paying twenty two million. DOLLARS i felt very uncomfortable when he signed the qualifying, offer but you know, what that's why we played the, games.
Speaker 1: Baby the reason we felt uncomfortable was showed At minaga was throwing eighty nine to ninety miles an hour with his, fastball and when he's doing, that it doesn't, work and he's giving up home runs like you wouldn't. Believe he looks like a pitching. Machine, yeah but when he's throwing ninety two to ninety three and he's landing the splitter in the, slider good. Luck and that's exactly what we're seeing When show does that. Peak he's one of the hardest pitchers to hit from the left. Side when he's, not he's one of the. Easiest and that goes to show not only you, know it's a testament to show to Iban aga getting that, back but how little you have to be off your game FOR mlb hitters to take. Advantage right we're not talking About show to throwing eighty nine to ninety and right now he's throwing ninety five ninety. Six even a couple of, ticks a couple of ticks could be the. Difference and that's exactly what we're seeing FROM showda because, again when you really have to think about that fastball up in the zone because it gets that induced vertical break that ride at the, top you aren't as ready for the slider and the. Splitter and then he gets even better when he's locating both of those two. Pitches like we've seen kind of a similar formula With Blake snell at times when he's locating that fastball up in the zone and his velocity is there and he's landing his, secondaries good fucking. Luck shoda is a sort of abbreviated. Version he just doesn't throw ninety, seven but the fastball shape is a little bit, better so it probably feels somewhat close to. That it's not that different of an arsenal kinda, is but their game plan to get hitters out is. Similar the thing Is Blake snell is normally maintaining that velocity longer And shoda when he has it in. SPURTS i just pray the spurt lasts because The cubs need this right, now and when he's, right The cubs have a borderline ace at the top of their.
Speaker 2: ROTATION i love. It that's our program right. Now peter watch your. Language according To, WALKER i, AGREE i.
Speaker 1: Get into his. ZONE i can't help.
Speaker 2: IT i need to do apologize thinking about.
Speaker 1: Heaters i'm thinking about good heaters can't Be SOMETIMES i even slur over my. Words SOMETIMES i forget What i'm saying because it's just bursting out of my head from Everything i've.
Speaker 4: WATCHED i understand we were gonna say see, a but peyton genis what you got real.
Speaker 5: QUICK i just wanted to give my own contribution to this list that you guys didn't.
Speaker 1: Mention what IF i told you.
Speaker 5: A former first round pick dropped his arm slot over the last two years in, half boosted his shrike out rate by ten, percent cut his walk right in, half and now is throwing a nasty sweeper that really didn't exist two years.
Speaker 1: Ago you're talking about the, man the, myth the, Legend Emerson hancock of The Seattle.
Speaker 5: MARINERS i am talking About Emerson hancock The Seattle. Mariners he is the lowest arm slot by a right handed starter in the game this year by six.
Speaker 2: Degrees that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot he's a right Right.
Speaker 5: Usually those like side army guys are, lefties you, know, sail but he's just slanging that. Thing from a low arm. Slot the sweeper is gross the. Fastball, historically he's a super super super u pronation bias, Guy like the fastball spin efficiency was like ninety nine percent just. Backspin you know what that, means just straight up. Backspin now it's a lower arm, slot it's helping him super in eight more because he used to not really be able to get good glove side.
Speaker 1: Movement on his pitches because of the.
Speaker 5: Pronation but now it's just the sweeper is so grossed from that, slot it's helping him sup and eate. More fastball is playing up a. Bit the purfials aren't the sexiest thing in the, world but the shrike out and walk numbers look great and THE era is below. Three so that was the GUY i wanted to shut.
Speaker 1: Out CAN i say something real? Quick so after his first, START i tweeted out The mariners sixth starter would be at the top of a lot of. Rotations people didn't like. That you're freaking? Out what do you? Mean it was one. START i don't need a. NUMBER i watched it with my. EYES i was, like that's gonna play that fastball with that sweeper if you command within the. Zone it's gonna play from that arm. Slot guys just can't pick it. Up and When i'm seeing, sweepers When i'm seeing lefties in the, box their knees. Buckle when he starts it in the other batter's, BOX i don't need a. NUMBER i see. It So i'm so glad that it's actually, happening that he is actually performing like a two or a, three which he would be in a lot of. Rotations we don't need to even. See AND i, said also right, now five years from, now who, knows BUT i know he was a top first round pick with really good arm talent that clearly made a. Switch and this version Of Emerson hancock like so much more rather than like that sinker kind of only slider. Guy and he's playing with the, corners no attack, hitters with that fastball up in the, zone drop that arm, angle and then just then just buckle guys with that sweeper and it's gonna. Work and it's working right.
Speaker 5: Now it's just he's such a different pitcher that the previous sample is almost.
Speaker 1: IRRELEVANT i don't care to your, POINT i told you that's all about out the wind. On i'm, like this is a different, guy.
Speaker 5: When you're ninety, nine spinefici see over the top pronator and now you're just whipping it from Like Ryan, Walker like it's.
Speaker 1: That's a different. Dude you're a different. Dude and MAYBE i felt LIKE i was overdoing it WHEN i was, like he's already he's a one. Start BUT i was, LIKE i know that's gonna, play and it's.
Speaker 4: Playing, no you know, what you you see things that the spreadsheets could never tell. You you might as well just throw a toothpick in and tell me about how baseball was twenty years.
Speaker 2: Ago i'm sure it was freaking. Awesome it was.
Speaker 1: Awesome it was. AWESOME i THINK i think. ANYONE i don't think That i'm so much smarter than. ANYONE i think you could just see it.
Speaker 2: Now they don't make him like Ben sheets. Anymore you know, What i'll take.
Speaker 1: IT i AGREE i am smarter than everybody. Else that's a good point by, you not.
Speaker 4: Me YOU.
Speaker 2: I dig.
Speaker 1: It all.
Speaker 2: Right that's our.
Speaker 4: Program we're gonna talk about stock down guys. Tomorrow spoiler, Alert Garrett. Crochet we're gonna try and figure out what the heck is going. On another spoiler. ALERT a lot of people were really excited About Shane. By i'm going to try and figure out what the heck is going on with Boz, yeah that'll be The friday.
Speaker 1: Program What, Yeah lozardo as, Well reagan's that are no, good there's there's there's a lot of guys that we got to talk. About SO i like that we parceled this up into two episodes because the stock down, guys there's probably ten or fifteen that we could go. Through that's gonna take another. Hour might as well do that On, friday real? Quick, yeah, yeah real.
Speaker 4: Quick, peyton do you do you have This sophia minute tweet THAT i texted? You?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, okay you have.
Speaker 4: It, okay don't flash it, yet but you'll you'll figure out WHEN i want you to flash. It So Sophia minnert does a great job covering The brewers For BREWERS Tv.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: And she tweeted something out AND i was just, Thinking, OKAY i could be having a really bad, morning like you could have woken up this morning and, said you know, What i'm having a bad. Day today is going to be a bad. Day it might be a bad forty eight hour, stretch no matter how bad you may think your next forty eight hours Are it's not as bad as The Milwaukee. Brewers sophia And minnard tweeted out that The brewers are Facing trek schoobl In detroit On thursday And Paul skeens On friday In. Milwaukee it is the second time In Big league history that a team has faced Raining Cy Young award winners in consecutive ball. Games so, again your day could be, shit but you're not seeing schoobl today In skeiens tomorrow, perspective and it's that.
Speaker 1: Sucks brewers sucks right. Now it's two to One, schooble six, innings four, hits water and five. K's of course he is Like Brandon sprout is having a pretty good outing five innings to run. Ball but you got school good, luck and then you Got. Skeens is that In?
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh that's In?
Speaker 1: Milwaukee, okay at least that Like kaida much? Better, yeah sort. Of and they don't Have yelich Or chorio Or. Vaughn, yeah you're Facing skeens shorthanded after you Face, schooble and it's righty lefty. Too it's not like you can get it into a. Rhythm, no that.
Speaker 2: Sucks now that.
Speaker 4: Sucks so that's what we. Got every LinkedIn is in the episode. Description we will talk to you about stock down guys. Tomorrow For, peyton For, Peter I'm. Jack thank you so much for, watching And peter with that