Speaker 1: It's kiss FM. Justin Bieber on one of two point seven Sea Christ Here, Tanya is out, Sistney Sophia in the studio and this whole back to the New year resolution thing. Yeah, now that we're what the sixth day in Uh, how are you doing on that? I mean, does it? Is this something we care about so much?
Speaker 2: I personally don't because I feel like it adds all this extra pressure that like we don't need in our lives. Just like be good, like I don't know, try to be the best version of yourself type of vibe.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't make my bed yesterday, so I didn't make my So I went to bed last night. My bed wasn't made. Okay, Yeah, do you ever remake it like when like before I go to bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I did that last night. My bed also was not made, and then I just I couldn't get in it. So I remade it and then I got in it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I just get in it. And then I line up the two top sheets so that there's a straight line and so when I roll around, I'm equally rolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it needs to be remade, especially on Michael's side, like pushes the sheets all the way down to the bottom, and then it's like diagonal.
Speaker 1: You have population in yours. I don't. I just I gotta deal with my own sheets. So it's not that it's like a little corner. But to my my resolution point, my resolution was like to like choose, make a choice on how to react to stuff. Don't just react, like take a second and decide how you're gonna want to react.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I got home and it was all messy, and I'm not a messy I don't love messy ness, and I let it not bother me. It was a disaster. I let it not affect me. I chose to not make it a big deal. I chose to make it fine. And I felt great good, I felt great. I don't know how long this is gonna last, but I'm with you on the pressure of this. The whole New Year's resolution thing. The most popular ones are saving money and getting more exercise and eating It's the typical stuff that every year, eating healthier, boosting your mental health. So you know, if you're into yours and you're sticking to it, that's great. But also if you don't put pressure on yourself. I think that's great too, Sophia, are you doing any resolutions?
Speaker 3: I am so. I'm trying to actually not put any heat on my hair because my hair is bleached, dye damage, split ends this that it's naturally curly, naturally curly. So I'm here today, very curly, very poofy.
Speaker 2: You need to put any heat on that? Just put a little moose and caught a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody explained to me what we're talking about. What do you mean heat on your hair?
Speaker 2: Like I straightened my hair this morning with a hair or straightener heat.
Speaker 1: I prefer it straight. I prefer it straight. Don't you want feedback?
Speaker 2: Sure if I've been preferring it straight too. I curled it the other day and I just didn't like it.
Speaker 1: It's too much work. But I preferred straight. And so, Sophia, why is the heat a bad idea? Because it's gonna ruin your hair in the long term, like caffeine, And.
Speaker 2: I really want to do like long.
Speaker 3: I want to have long, healthy hair, and my hair like is like hay now at the ends, and I feel like I have so much trouble cutting my hair. So this is the only thing I got left.
Speaker 1: Does color. And this is I just love being around y'all because I get to learn. In twenty twenty six, I'm gonna learn this does color when you put color in your hair? Does that damage your hair? Oh? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And bleach even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm like best friends with box die.
Speaker 2: And oh no, that's like the worst, the.
Speaker 1: Worst, But I get it.
Speaker 2: That's just like what you do in college. Because it's expensive to go get your hair done at the salon, So going to.
Speaker 1: Does it take? It? Takes time? That's the thing. Is time consuming? Is it to? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wanted to like do an interview or something. I was like, sorry, I'm gonna be at.
Speaker 1: The salon for four hours. Why can't you just come in with the foils on get things done efficiently?
Speaker 2: I'm unavailable, all right.
Speaker 1: Let me get a break in. We're coming back with these aren't a Grande tickets for it