Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Selings Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses Malone, Pete Dogg was the deal my man?
Speaker 2: A long time no see?
Speaker 1: I know, man? Where are you being though? How you let all these no ceilings call without telling me? Let's do a no ceilings dog I like to know that.
Speaker 2: You have got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: You've been letting me get packed out by these girls.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no saving it from that outcome.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what come with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm always here me, I'm always here.
Speaker 1: You know you ain't always been there. You was moving around, You were somewhere else when I called.
Speaker 2: Because maybe like an hour's notice wouldn't be the worst thing of all time. Hey, we're in the middle of a podcast. Once't up ending.
Speaker 1: I'm like, huh, you know what, Maybe what we need to do is maybe what I need to do is every every Friday, like before I try to do the girls podcast, I need to do one with us and then one with them. What I need to do actually is make it to where we can all be in the same room. That's what I need to do. And then we have it over the phone.
Speaker 2: Or do it like it in the meantime. We could do it like you know how they have the State of the Union, and then there's the address and then afterwards there's the state of the Union rebuttal, like the wrap up rebuttal from the other side, something like that.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking this union. I think I'm gonna get a new spot that's literally dedicated to no seilings and you know, so, like what I'm working at is forty five fifty five minutes out the city, and everybody's trying to get me to get it closer. But because I want a podcast, I'm not trying to do a live stream or YouTube show. I'm not I don't care about other people coming to be a part of the conversation. Sure, Like I feel like with you with red, with bread, you know what I mean. I have more more than enough people to have really intelligent conversations with. Yeah. Yeah, somebody was complimenting me the other day and they were saying, man, Glass, you're so intelligent. Now I'm not sure if it's through education and information, but it feels innate that to meet intelligence, even though people don't get what that means to me, it's the ability to listen, right, and then articulate an idea that corresponds with listening. So is it wrong if I think of intellect or intelligence as the ability to listen first and primarily.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, it's all about intake of information and manipulation and interpretation of that information, and then output and either regeneration or articulation of what you just put together. It's all about the way you engineer what you took in between when it comes in and when it goes out to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And another problem I have is like I've been working on it for the last three years, but I feel like when I talk to a lot of people because sometimes I know exactly the bullshit they're about to say, so it makes me cut them off cause it's like, don't get to that dumb ass point that you're about to say. Sure, So to truly be even more intelligent, I have to let them articulate that dumb ass shit they about to say all the way to the end.
Speaker 2: So they think that's an intelligence thing. No, that's that's just a patient stations.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's what I've been really working on.
Speaker 2: The book I'm reading right now, I'm reading another one of the George Gilder books. This was Life After Capitalism. Just to give the amount of plug. Phenomenal book, but one of the pillars of the information theory of economics. He put a fourth pillar on theirs that information is surprised. It's surprise. Bits. If you and I just recite toopless two is four, back and forth to each other for an hour, no information has been exchanged because everything is known. Information is only the taking in of an unknown you know, quantity or bit of thought.
Speaker 1: HM, tell me about life at the capitalism? What's that about.
Speaker 2: It's basically talking about the post capitalist era that the economy is in, and you know, the term like emergency socialism, so to speak, where governments intervened on markets because of COVID or because of climate or whatever else, and redefining what capitalism really is a lot of you know, for entries, it was an assessment of scarcity, whereas this is looking at it as an assessment of abundance and the power of the human mind.
Speaker 1: That's deep.
Speaker 2: It's a great it's a phenomenal reader.
Speaker 1: I gotta read that book. Yeah, So what's been on my mind? I want to talk to you about is Somebody asked me a question and they asked me, in the modern podcast space, do I feel like it's creating more sexism? And I thought that was deep, right, because I look at different conversations I have with different people. You know, you have your social media friends that you share content back and forth with. You know, I probably have about ten or twelve people. Out of those ten and twelve people, maybe three or four are groups, and we're just exchanging information, right, content, and we're just really thinking about it, right, we're talking about it. But I am I'm starting to notice there is a really weird theme going on where people is spending entirely too much time trying to relate to men and women, men trying to relate to men, or women trying to relate to women, like all this stuff Puffy is going through right with Cassie, And you know, there are some red flags that go up obviously for me, right when I hear all of the accusations, it's like, damn hen you know, damn a nigga was doing all that to her. And then there's the red flags on Cassie side, like why would you wait until the statue of limitation is about to be up. Why is this in civil court and not criminal court? Right? So I look at both sides, and I really I look at the situation as a whole. But I noticed when I'm on social media, you'll have a line drew in the sand. And my initial issue with the line first is this is all charges that you know, you you you have to like you. Usually you need a court to decide if someone's guilty of this, But now we're in a space to where if you're charged with it, if they say this about you, is true, Like right now, Puffy is guilty true?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's yeah, And that's that's not particularly new, but it's worse now.
Speaker 1: Is that something that's rooted in intellect at that point? Is it? Is it? Is it the most primitive thing to believe the things that are said? Is it as primitive to believe like a woman said this, so it has to be true, Like so Cassie said this, so the other woman have to be like this has to be true because she said it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's primitive. I think it's this is all kind of party to the same kind of conversation where you've had this communicative apparatus over the last couple of decads, Aid's that has attempted to define the conversation or redefine the conversation, so to speak, because you know, good and well, I mean, like you can go across the world to like more kind of archaic societies, and if a woman accuses a man of something, they just beat the shit out of her, tell her to shut up. You know, you go to Bangladesh as a woman and accused of guy raping you, It's like, unless five other men saw you get raped, you're full of shit, get the hell out of here. Yes, So I don't know necessarily that's the case that it is primitive to believe somebody on an accusation. I think that what is happening is you have this transitional point that we're in where you have people who inherently, without thinking, really really really trust the system. So they figure, well, if the system, you know, which I believe is effective, brought these charges, then it's more than likely true, or whether the system is flawed throughout the handling of the case whatever. But you have to be guilty in order to see a charge like that. That's I think a lot of people's inherent mindset. But then also like, as so far as the podcast space goes, it's the only place, like you can't go on to NBC and really provide pushback. So this became an area where you could provide pushback on certain narratives, and people went crazy with it. So it's like, oh, wait, you mean I can jump on a microphone and say an alternative narrative and they're not gonna yank me off my own show. No great, And then everybody did it.
Speaker 1: M no silings, gl my man, Peter back at it usual wow, suspects. Yeah, it's starting to make me like, it makes me it makes me cringe almost right. And again I don't know if it's something because I like, as I develop more patients, as I apply more ability to listen and reason, it makes me stand out in a room like I've been doing all of these promo runs and just stop and stop and really listening to people say something to me and then responding to them, you know, based off information, and and then I'll stop and I look today and I'll be like, damn man, like, how can y'all just all get right on your social media's and then just act like this is the ending point of it all? Like, how do you how do you act with so much conviction? Like with Takasi six ' nine, Right, I've seen everything happening, and I remember Nip telling me, like, man, that nigga gonna tell, And I'm like, nah, he gotta show me, he gonna tell, Like I'm giving everybody the benefit of the doubt or I won't convict him, you know, right until they tell. Yeah, it's just weird to me. It's almost like nobody wants to think. Nobody wants to leave a space to like people are not even smart enough to leave a space to be wrong. It's like it's this ve sense of conviction, and I can't help but truly believe it's a lack of intellect. And when I say it's a lack of intellect, it's because the emotional side of your brain is overpowering the reasonable side of your brain.
Speaker 2: I think it's a few things. I think that's part of it. I think that's part of the rest of it. IQ distributions of Bell curve right, The majority of the people are pretty mediocre just from a raw cognitive brute strength capacity, you know what I mean? People being wrong if you have an intellectual insecurity being proven wrong, especially to your face, isn't your greatest moment, you know, So we'll try to stifle debate. We'll try to, you know, protect ourselves from being perceived as wrong as much as as as possible, you know. And quite honestly, most people aren't very bright. It's it's almost kind of like you can go back to like high school math or high school physics. There's the well, hey, nobody would raise a hand, but you have the people who will sit there and they give you the plug and play formula. Here's your thing, here's your plug and play formula, here's whatever. And you might have minds like you or me who don't give it about the formula. We're going to solve the problem through engineering. The concept carte blanche off a blank sheet, and our understanding of the principle is superior to theirs, because all they're doing is roboting what they're being told to do without being able to really break down and foundation construct what it is that they're doing in the first place.
Speaker 1: M So it's the it's the it's the easiest road travel for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's whether we're wrong or not. We're going to insulate our vulnerability to being wrong through groupthink and through collective majority of uniformity of thought.
Speaker 1: M So great point, right, And I do think like me and head and sallus always argue because they think people are stupid. I don't think people are stupid. I don't think most people are incapable of learn, right, I are incapable of learning. I think most people are distracted, Like life has a way, you know, of distracting you, especially your IQ. You know what I mean if your IQ is not again, IQ is the ability to listen and focus more than even speak out Like I think Floyd Mayweather is a perfect example of somebody that's highly intelligent but not educated thousand percent.
Speaker 2: I mean, I accuse your ability to like construct, you know, patterns and engineer kind of thought and that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, So even if somebody can't speak like of Floyd Mayweather, I think he's highly intelligent. And you could see it in the thing that he was schooled in, right and where he's schooled at. It's not always he don't have to be completely fundamentally sound, right, he can be. He could kind of take the information and then he makes things work based off of who he is and to me, that's the cornerstone of intellect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I had this dough theory. The world is sheeps, wolves, and shepherds.
Speaker 2: Thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Right. Sheeps are people, right who pretty much are distracted with the concept of just eating or whatever they think eating is. So therefore or they take group thought from all of the sheep, the whole flock, and whatever the flock is doing. That's what they do because it's more comfortable, and you can get the concept of social currency. You can gain social currency a lot easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, you have the few wolves, right, because it's never as many wolves as there is sheeps, And you have the few wolves that prey on the sheep, right, and they like, look at the sheep, you know what I mean, Like it might be three or four and it's a thousand sheep, but every day they figure out a way to prey on the sheep. And then you have shepherds, people who protect the sheep and take them from where they need to go the safest way to make sure that they're eating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's easier to be a wolf than a shepherd.
Speaker 1: That's my problem now, right, I'm a shepherd. Right, It's really hard because I got homies that are wolves. They they prey on the sheep's ability to be, you know, to be distracted with something as simple as eating. Yeah, and that's how they're able to get their meals.
Speaker 2: I think. I think to continue with like the discussion that you have with Head and those guys, in so far as people being stupid or distracted, I think that there's a snowballing effect and accumulation of the more the more time you spend distracted and disengaged, it's not just that you're missing information. You get to a point where you fail to pick up tools that other people who are engaged pick up over time. So then if that happens for ten years, one person with a bunch of tools and how to think and how to reason and all these type of things has it and can do it, whereas the other person and they might have been distracted, but there's consequences to that distraction. Now they don't even have the tools. So you afford them the time, they can't make as much of the time because they lack the tools.
Speaker 1: Well, but I also think that's because Okay, the more you focus on achieving cheap things like happiness. Yeah, happiness is cheap. Sure, the true joy is what it's about. Happiness is cheap. Joy, you know, is really the work.
Speaker 2: They call it a happy ending, not a joyful ending.
Speaker 1: Has them right? Happiness is a dollar fifty on a hot day, a dollar dollar fifty cent on a hot day, like ice cold water. Happiness is a fleeing thought. Joy is a is an existence. You know what I mean. I call happiness joy refined or joy or you're pasteurized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happiness is almost a symptom of joy, and joy is my life is the disease in a good way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. I like that. So then let me ask you a question. You get what I'm saying right when I talk about sheeps, you know, wool sheeps and shepherds. Yeah, right, as a shepherd, like right, there are so many sacrifices I have to make, right whereas like I have to know that I'm not probably eating sheep, true, you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna get lamb chops, right, it's not part of But I can live a quality existence regardless, and a moral and a fruitful existence regardless, right by based off of you know, a level of peacefulness that when I walk when I walk through this country, right when I stop in New York, and when somebody feelings hurt, I don't feel nothing, you know what I mean? Because I'm exposing their wolfish ways right of praying on people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or maybe there's sheep this ways, because if you're a sheep, you're dependent. All you can do is be dissatisfied. There's nothing else you can do as a sheep. You can be grateful or you can be dissatisfied, but you can't be It's like the spectrum of zero to negative ten or a positive ten. You can't even get from one to ten. There either zero or negative ten is a sheep because you don't you don't control your own outcome.
Speaker 1: That's really how the human race is absolutely in America. Fuck this fucking me up. Is it a decision to be a shepherd or a wolf? Like, why does it feel like I can't be a wolf?
Speaker 2: That's that's a person. Yeah, to be a shepherd or a wolf is a personal choice. Some people maybe can't be a shepherd, but can be a wolf. I think I think it's a hierarchy of degree of difficult you know, the commitments like being a sheep is the default setting. It's harder to be a wolf than a sheep. You know, you have to really you have to do something but you but you operate in the world of misdirection and deceit and taking advantage of those who aren't suspecting. Usually wolves don't attack a bunch of sheep head on. They like wait till they're like a sleep or whatever. They creep in from the back and they grab them from the back, leg whatever to help. Being a shepherd is even harder because you're operating in truth and reality at all times, you know, with with without using smoking mirrors and deceit to get by.
Speaker 1: What do you fancy yourself as.
Speaker 2: Man? I don't know. It's a good question, honestly. If anything, I might be like like kind of a lone wolf because I'm I'm too indifferent to honestly consider myself a shepherd. Sure, but I don't really I don't feed off Some people really feed off getting over on people.
Speaker 1: And I know, no, that's not your No, no, that's not true at all, And that's why it's a weird space. Like so I feel like you're a shepherd that's lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a flockless shepherd.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I really don't want to leave these people, but I'm being pressured to lead these people, you know what I mean. And it's because you have your own things you want to accomplish, right, you want to You have your own things you want to accomplish.
Speaker 2: I'm like the shepherd who mapped out the stars and the constellations, and while he was doing that, half his flock got eaten by wolf's fucking crime. I was like, I told you ship heads not to stand over by that river at night. Go back to these stars.
Speaker 1: Go back to these stars. Sometimes when I look at the music industry and I look at people, like, to me, they'll paint Puff like a wolf. And I don't think Puff as a wolf. I don't think he prays on the innocent, you know what I mean. I don't. I just don't think that. Like, and I could be wrong, because it's a twin cubs fighting Drake. Between the accusations of this and then that whole thirty five page you know, all the train, all the uh, the deposition from why he's being charged civilly, Yeah, you know, it makes me think i'd be like, fuck, you know what I mean? But I just can't jump over that clip like that. I don't care what you know, Mark Curry or Mace says about Puff as far as oh, you know what, he didn't give me back my you know, the publishing or the royalty, just like yeah, but that's because I mean, you were a sheep and he guided you to greener pastures, right, and now you're eating these greener pastures and you're like, well they can be greener if Puff, you know, just walk me over here and didn't make any money.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do but be dissatisfied. And I think we're walking up to the to a critical point in that to be a shepherd, you have to be strong and you have to make difficult decisions. Like the most famous shepherd of men throughout history is probably Moses. Sure, and a lot of those people. I'm not that familiar with the story and the acan biblical stuff in my saying, but I from what I recall, there was a lot of dissatisfaction with the guy. Yeah, throughout the course of the journey. And sometimes when you've got sheep, you got a wounded sheep, breaks this leg, you might have to just were down to nineteen. You can't sacrifice the many for the one all the time.
Speaker 1: You must also have to have tough skin.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: It's funny because in this world wolves are more respected than shepherds. Yeah, the difference is even though wolves are it's like wolves are praised by sheep as well as it's like because they fear them, they're praised by them, right, but they're fired the shepherd himself, you know, is not really like I don't say the sheep load the shepherds, right, but it's like there's not a true gratefulness about these of it all.
Speaker 2: They like the perfect illustration of that is like the preacher's daughter being the slut. No respect for the shepherd tried to guide this woman by down the right path, but all the respect for the dude trying to compromise her the wolf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've really had to do a much better job because of fortifying who I am internally to do this run that I'm doing as far as we counsel these nuts and moving forward like like I've had to really because the type of slack that I take and I'm going to take is almost like otherworldly because it's like you're trying to lead the sheeps to better places and they're like, nah, they said this, the wolf said this is the way to go. Like I've had conversations with loved ones and close people to me and explaining to them like yo, Like I got a conversation with the hummies the other day shout out to uh after Apollo, Miami mac Wap, cool Youngster king TF And I was telling them. They was like, glasses, why don't you drink and smoke? And I'm like, you ever seen somebody drunk? And they was like yeah, I get it. But you could just see like they had got so used to the concept of poisoning themselves as some sense of fun. So as I tell people do not drink cuz they be like tripping. And I'm like, why is this something that's crazy me telling you not to poison yourself, Like if I'm telling the girl, like if I'm on a podcast right and I'm telling the girl like, hey, you know what you shouldn't put out to the man married you, Like they frowned at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, these are crutches that they've grown accustomed to. You know, the legs are strong, but they're used to the crutch, and now the crutch has given them, you know, they got to back like mister Burns from the from the Simpsons, from walking with that that walker for so long. But you they don't take that walker from me. Man, I don't want to stand up like that.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Damn. This is a rough This is a rough thing to have to deal with. It's a rough fucking thing to have to deal with, you know what I mean. And I don't think I've ever spent time around somebody I don't want the best for sure, believe you know what I mean. I don't think I've ever spent time like sometimes I realize their life would be better without me in it because something along the way, Like if I met a girl growing up, I mean as I was a younger daughter, and I felt like I didn't have the right intentions for her, I would just let it go. Like I couldn't. I couldn't just keep interacting with her for this personal means of eating and she was going to get nothing at the end of it. Yeah, And sometimes you know, there were some sheeps who would be like, oh, you know what, I don't care. I just want to be eaten. I don't, you know, like they don't understand the ending result that you're gonna die. Yeah, we spiritually you're gonna lose a little bit of yourself. But it's so much of this kind of concept where we're trying to have this think about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We come up in this system, right, we come up in this world and we want most women want this old school concept marriage, right, which is this hell a traditional concept, right where you meet somebody and you spend the rest of your life with them, you start a family, you spend the rest and you pretty much with them the whole time, and you do this for the rest of your life. But then, like they don't trip at the original idea of that, right, Like when you got married, a woman would give you her body, not give you a hused body, give you her body, Yeah, I mean, and that was one of the greatest things that men receive for marriage, right, because you when you know, the original concept of marriage, right, Like as far as the way we practiced in America is you pretty much take on the responsibility of this woman. Yeah, I feel like, right, that's why she has your name. She becomes part of your property. And I hate using that term, but yeah, like she becomes your responsibility to care for, to care for and exchange for that, right, you got this person's body, right because outside of you finish, go bust your ass to take care of them. Right, You're gonna bust your ass to take care of them, and she will cook and cling for you. But because of the sacrifice, you got her body as well. But now, like you know, you meeting women right who literally have been practicing with their body. So the one thing that you would get from them outside out of the fact that it's a person, is you would get this thing that nobody else had. But that's not true now, and then you also so then a woman also now just like a man. Right, the comparison thing, like I keep saying, comparison is the thief of joy. Sure, right, So if you've had seven dicks, or if you've been with seven men, you start to compare your men and other men, and you start to realize the weirdest part is you start to compare them to people that it didn't work out with. But you like that much about them. But that thing about them that you like about them is probably the ultimate reason why the rest of how they are completely the rest of their life. And then you just stuck dealing with that shit. So how do you live this hella untraditional existence, and then tried to complete it with a traditional ending. And then we wonder why, you know, six or seven out of ten marriages ending divorce in America, How could it not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that the accessibility of divorce is so self perpetuating. Like not only is it not a big deal to get a divorce anymore, so that's self perpetuating, but the fact that it's so easy to do and so acceptable leads a lot of marriage dynamics, Like just in dating pre marriage likes, it's damn near a blackmail scheme by women. Get me what I want, whatever that might be, be it material, be it sexual, be it your personality, be it time, whatever that might be. Give me what I want or I'm going to leave, you know, And it's turned into this. Relationships America have turned into these referendums on women's satisfaction. You know, they perceive themselves to be the high demand component of the market and in short supply. And it's not about a commitment and a collaborative build it is. It is about men have turned into vehicles for women's fulfillment. You know, in the modern dynamic of a lot of marriages and relationships. If woman's not gonna when when when they say, look the number the number one statistical reason for divorce by far is money. Those are not men filing for divorce because their wife doesn't make enough money. Okay, they're just not. Those are women who want a guide spend more money on them or make more money for them, and the guy isn't doing it, and they're fucking out of there. So, like, you have to at some point be conscious of the idea that if I don't keep this woman happy, she's out, you know, and and and that disequilibrium of leverage your relationship is nearly impossible for relationship survive under those circles stances.
Speaker 1: So let's say one hundred years ago, before it was this dynamic, and let's say that power structure was on the men's side. Marriage is last. But were women miserable?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It seems like I've see a lot of stuff that. You know, the happiness index among women is down now. I mean a lot of it is because they aren't married at all. They're entrenched in professions that give them stuff that they don't want her value. They don't have kids, and you know, or they have kids, they don't have a man, whatever, there's missing components in their lives now that are different than what used to be the norm. I don't believe that every marriage was a guy going to work, coming home, getting drunk and beating the shit out of his wife after she cooked dinner every fucking night. You know, that's how marriage was painted pre nineteen sixty in the case.
Speaker 1: That is how it was painted today. That's fair.
Speaker 2: We all got grandparents and grant grandparents. They weren't all drunk beating the shit out of the other one.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not what was happening.
Speaker 2: And not every woman was like, why won't you fucking let me be a lawyer? That's all I want to do. They wanted to do what they wanted. They want to do the regular day shit. I just.
Speaker 1: So, how is it supposed to work today? Like do we need to redefine kind of the concept at that point?
Speaker 2: This is very funny. I'm a big fan of this guy, Gordon Chang. He's a senior fellow of some think tank out of DC focuses on China. So for geopolitical strategy, the Pacific rim and stuff is a very interesting listen. But this week he did an interview talking about like China had the one child policy, you know, which culturally, hey, you had a lot more men being kept quote unquote than girls because people wanted their first and only born to be a son. Additionally, women were told and convinced that having kids and getting married and stuff was not that great.
Speaker 1: I wasn't success.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So now they're China's facing what's They're on the precipice of entering the steepest demographic population decline from now until you know, twenty one hundred in human history, Like they're they're gonna lose like a billion people in population.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So Shijin Ping has come out and he's getting like that's just starting to become a real issue. So he's now saying, I want to start discouraging women from entering the workforce, and I want to start discouraging these overly lavish weddings, basically meaning we're losing population because women want to have jobs and they want weddings that are so fucking expensive the men don't want to marry them.
Speaker 1: Quiet, but then they also have a control over their like the population breeding and shit.
Speaker 2: Like it was like, well, that's what I'm saying, the one child policy. So it did skew the male female you know percentage to a large degree, but it also had a cultural shift where you know, women were so that everyone didn't go fucking insane and revolt. They tried to re educate women on what their own happiness is. And you've seen a lot of that happen in the United States also to a different ends, but well to a similar ends but a different you know purpose in the post feminist era.
Speaker 1: But okay, so at that point, with all of those things into into thought, right, because we're talking about sheep, right, and are we making a mistake by not giving people Okay, is the mistake America not moving women into one direction? Like, hey, you know what success is being Mary, Success is being with a husband and having a family and a man providing. Is that correct or? Because to me, a big problem is everybody's trying to set their own metric for success. Right, That's what we have. So it's like even with me in the music business, right, if I'm in the record business, success is a gold record, success is a Grammy award, success is certifications. Right, that's success. Now that's not to say earning a living. You know, you don't have to have a gold record to earn a living in the music business. You don't have to excuse me, in the record business, you don't need that. But in the record business, success is a goal plaque?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: So? Or is this where we're making the mistake? Is the mistake that we're We're like women are setting their own metrics to success to where they think it's achievable. Like I'm looking at certain girls twerk and they're like, I'm successful because three hundred thousand people follow me, or like Kim Kardashian, right, Whereas like I'm successful because I have black children and I'm the face of a few organizations and movements. So now there's no reason, Like is that the kind of conversation of sheep where you're letting sheep make their own decision and now they're just scattered all over the place and wolves are attacking them every bit of the way.
Speaker 2: I think it's maybe less that than it is wolves wearing a robe and holding a stick and pretending to be shepherds and leading sheep in a bad direction. I think there's an element of it that's also to each his own one thing I've noticed personally, is a lot of girls that's spent a lot of time showing pictures of their ass all over social media, which is a reflection of their priorities. When they have kids, all of a sudden, their social media turns to nothing of pictures of their kids for years and music. Okay, so that's now your priority, that's your happiness, that's what you're choosing to do with your time. I think, I think, like, you don't know what you don't know. I think, yeah, women are being told go to college, go to graduate school, pursue you know, the high, high income whatever position, and you know, marry richer than you and you'll have happiness and success or just be career oriented and whatever. So they buy and do it. They pursue that they get there, and you know, time is the ultimate expiring commodity. They don't know what they don't know. And when they get there, I think a lot of them realize, hey, you know what, I'm not really happy. This was maybe not the best choice. But guess what, I'm forty. It's over stuck with it.
Speaker 1: But they still go out and pursue. Right, there's still the same dream, and that's the weird part. Like I'll watch girls I follow on Twitter, right, or girls that I see coming across my timeline. They'll be just showing the ass talking about getting a husband. Yeah, Like I just genuinely can't believe, like a porn stars, Like, yeah, when I find my husband and it's like that.
Speaker 2: Remember that's that girl from the background that one time we did the podcast was a girl on the background. Yeah, that's her late thirties. I want to get married. Whatever you go on Instagram, it's nothing but working videos, and you know, well I end up. You know, I'm ready to get married. Da da da da dah. Well okay, well you got no money and you just spent Halloween posting scantily clad slut imagery of you in various thematic slut stripper costumes all over the fucking place. Well, what are you doing to reach this objective that you have set for yourself and why is it not coming together? I think women also disassociate. They think I want to do whatever I want to do, I wonder whatever I want to do, and and and the onus is then on men to accept me or whatever. It's all the wrong question until the right one comes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: It's the same that that video I made a while back talking about you know, no one says like I forgot the general theme of it. But it's like, oh, women will, well, we'll complain in different ways of men will complain a man opening up that That's what it was. I was saying, women will do a bunch of stuff to their appearance or not cater their appearance to what men find attractive, and then complain about the men for not finding it attractive, which were like, men don't decide. And then there's there's a degree of it, but it's tantamount to like the group of men that want to just do dumb shit or whatever the fucking end up with very little money, and then bitch about how women want a man with means. It's like, if you know what they want, be what they want, and that that works in both directions. And conversely, if you're a man with means and this woman over there wants a man what means, well, now you're ri well, what's she You want a woman who's a B C D and she's e fg H, so fuck her, she's gone. People don't appreciate it's like, oh, it's like opening up any any anything. Like, you open up a taco stand in La It's gonna do pretty well. People people love tacos if you open up up You ever been inside of a Russian market or Russian deli or liquor store. They have all this weird jarred pickled meat because they got to preserve shit through the winter for nine fuck it's the most diss It looks like dog food in a glass jar. I understand why those people are angry and overthrowing their government going to war all the time. I would be pissed too, But if I opened up a Russian jarred pickled meat stand, I wouldn't have and it went out of business. It's not the customer's fault. You know. You have to at some point cater to your market.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning into The note Seller's podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now Hard Radio. Yeah