Speaker 1: Well, well, come in your.
Speaker 2: Way, I gets saying you a conscious cell. Will all be.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little mangani.
Speaker 2: I come alone.
Speaker 4: You know people come the door with their phone in their hand.
Speaker 1: The mainstream has become French, and the French has become mainstream. Oh Magga is the Republican Party and Donald Trump is the Republican Party.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 5: Republican Party has become the party of the working class, middle class voter.
Speaker 4: And we left the country better shape than we founded today. I can say without with every fiber might be from all my heart. You answer that question is the resounding yes. Freedom is back in the style.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 4: Coming to your doing the way, I again, Thalzan saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 3: The New Sean Hannity Show, I'm on Freaking News and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: Arah Hour number two of The Sean Hannity Show. Joe kancha Fox News contributor in four Mister Hannity, eight hundred and ninety four to one, sewn eight hundred ninety four to one, Shawn open Line Thursday. Yes it is Thursday, and now it's all off kilter. During this Christmas lash, New Year's Break where the holidays are in the middle of the week. But yep, it's Thursday. Some of us are working. Many of you, hopefully you're still off where you get like the seventeen day vacation basically starting on Christmas all the way through January Seventh's that's not a bad deal when these holidays fall in the middle of the week. Anyway, Let's bring in Jimmy Fala. He is the host of Fox Across America, a very active comedian on tour as well, and we seems like he has a gig going every weekend. And Jimmy, why we working?
Speaker 4: What? What? What?
Speaker 2: What led us to this moment?
Speaker 1: Some of us weren't as lucky betting the College Bowl games as others.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's true.
Speaker 1: No, I'm actually I'm in I'm in good shape right now. And uh, I'm with you, Kanca. I got to host a Saturday night TV show, so I had to show up today and start putting together a comedy show in the aftermath of two terror attacks and another another subway pusher, who's ready for some comedy?
Speaker 2: I mean, seriously, a comedy is much harder to do than the serious stuff, right, and that's why it always bothers me that we never have a good comedy ever. Be up for an actor, be up for best you know, best actor for example, like from There's Something About Mary. Would you give that to Ben Steller? I would consider it? Or Cameron Diaz was great in that as well, that's like the first movie that popped into my mind. Or Bill Murray and Stripes, like they're never considered when when you're giving out the awards, are they.
Speaker 1: Well, Ben Steeller should have won an Oscar for acting in that Commo ofvity, know where he endored Yeah, because if December it was totally like the most hostage situation ever. He goes, well, I'm voting Kamala because of my daughter, and like he looks away from the camera, like you remember those old Frosted Flakes commercials where the adults admit to eating frosted flakes, Yeah, black out their faces. That was the Kamala endorsement video. I'm doing it because of my daughter. Frosted flakes are great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then he's also forced to say because she will bring change, you know, the vice president over the last three and a half years. So that was that was pretty interesting. But you know it's amazing we're seeing these terror attacks and I read it last hour, but it bears repeating. There's this weird now correlation going on where we have the suspects in yesterday's attacks and Bourbon Street in New Orleans, Trump Tower Las Vegas. They both served at Fort Bragg and that's the same military base that Ryan Ruth who tried to assassinate Trump back in September when he was golfing down at Trump International Miami. Ryan Ruth visited that particular base over one hundred times before attempting to take Trump out. So, I mean, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is there a tie? And I guess would be the answer the.
Speaker 2: Ryan Ruth guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't you know, I was reading about that reporting on Acts a little earlier. That dude is. I mean, he looked like he gets paid in tiede pods and the cheap homemade mess he would if anything, at the very least, I think he'd be connected to some type of drug dealer or something, because that was a real space cadet moonbat guy. And you know, obviously thank god that got him. But I don't, you know, Joe, I don't know what to make of this. I just know that we're living in this moment where there's such a distrust of a lot of these institutions. Like the FBI did a good job today, but as I'm sure you noted, didn't do the best job yesterday when the woman got out to the podium, Yeah, hours after finding an ISIS terror flag and possible IEDs and dismiss the possibility of terror like if there's an ISIS flag and explosive devices allegedly at the time, like was this a gender reveal gone awry? Like what do they want us to believe this was? And that's where developed that distrust is the messaging was so in e f Now it turns out it was just a proposal, you know, come on, man, And that's why people get upset. So I'm glad the FBI did a better job today to start there.
Speaker 4: But I honestly, I don't know what to believe because.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone's bargaining with us in good faith at the moment. Like John Kennedy of Louisiana said that yesterday too, He's like, I don't know if they're telling me the truth?
Speaker 2: Do you I heard that? No, I was saying before the ten years ago, I would buy yees the FBI. Of course it's not politicized, as there's no DEI. They're not gonna lie to us in any way, shape or form. But they just feel half weaponized and happened half an AFT. I'm not saying all of them, of course, but in this situation you had to say it's not a terror attack. Then they walk it back that the head of the field office down there is wearing a nose ring that she has to take out because you're not supposed to wear that in public or something. I mean, who the hell knows what's going on, But guys could if we could play the Kennedy clip that Jimmy was just referring to, let's refresh people on what he said right in the middle of that press conference, which which was seriously like a disturbing eye opener the Kennedy cup.
Speaker 5: Go there's just too much stuff we don't know, and it's it's it's just not move. But I guess my final point is I will promise you this. I will when when it is appropriate and this investigation is complete, you will find that what happened and who was responsible, or I will raise fresh Hill and I will chase those in the federal government who are responsible for telling us what happened, like they stole Christmas.
Speaker 2: There's Kennedy. You ever have him on your show because he gives the best sound bites like ever, But he's hard to book. I understand he is.
Speaker 1: A good SoundBite guy. And you know, as I I tweeted yesterday, I think you're aware, like at this point, I have more trust for those FBI hats that say Federal Bikini Inspector.
Speaker 2: I got to get one of those. It's got to be on EVA somewhere. Yeah, you may be right about that. And you made a great point on Twitter this morning. X I still can't call it exits hard to get used to. Like two years later, you said, the Biden administration spent the last four years renaming our military bases while terror plots are being hatched literally inside of them. We've never been led by a bigger group of idiots. And that's where we're at this point. We have no trust in many of the institutions that we grow up absolutely trusting. And that's not just the FBI, but that is the current president who just shuffled out there yesterday. You know, he talks for three minutes out of a teleprompter, doesn't take any questions and shuffles back. What do you think the Biden legacy will be? This may be too easy of a t ball question for you, but I'm curious. I want to hear different perspectives on this. Everybody agrees that he's a bad president. But what ultimately when the first thing you hear the name Joe Biden said, say like two three years from now, what do you think the first thing will be that comes to mind?
Speaker 1: It's the movie Kingpin, So let meplain it to you now. In Kingpin, the Woody Harrelson character is a bowler and he goes out hustling with Bill Murray and Munson No yeah, Roy Munson and Bigger and mcrackett, and they come up with the phrase.
Speaker 4: At Munson on me.
Speaker 1: Roy Munson finds out that he was such a failure that looking back, they coined a phrase like, oh my car monsened on me Biden did Biden? Biden will become a verb, a word, you know it bidened on me. That will be his legacy. He will be synonymous with failure. The only like historic upside to this presidency is, you know I've mentioned like he got Arson down. Arson was lower under Biden because people couldn't afford to burn down your house at these gas prices. And he will, of course have the first presidential library that scratch and sniff, So that's not nothing, Well, it's nothing.
Speaker 2: You really got to get them there are you using this stuff on the road, because this just feels like completely organic, Like if you're just doing this on a fly, I'd be insanely impressed. But if this isn't your act, I'd say also impressive, because this is some good stuff you're giving us right here, Jimmy, thank you. Anyway, do you know comedian Tim Dillon? Is he a friend or anything?
Speaker 1: He's not, Like I don't like hang out with him, No, but I know of him Oka really good. What do he got on him?
Speaker 2: Well, this whole thing where he played the ghost of the United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson, who got you know, shot in the back like five blocks from Fox a couple of weeks ago because Luigiana Luigi Mengioni decided, you know that he had to take him out because he didn't like what he was paying for healthcare, even though he doesn't even get you know, insured, by United Healthcare but regardless, and then Luigiana MANGIONI ended up being like a guy who you know, basically became a sex symbol. And I don't know, I mean, where do you draw the line as a comedian as far as I mean, should we really be joking about this guy? I mean, I hate to like sound all you know dad like, but I do have two kids, I have a wife. I mean there is like a it's a horrible tragedy, but is is there a line? Or am I being two PC on this one?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the deal. I mean, the truth is like, yeah, the bit was tasteless, but that's kind of what Tim does. Is like, if you're tuning in for him, it's because you know, you've got someone who doesn't care, who's intentionally gonna go too far. So like the you know, the answer is yeah, obviously we don't have to watch it. But my bigger takeaway having watched that whole Netflix roast of twenty twenty four is those guys don't do political or topical comedy night at in, night out. So I'm telling you because I care that Netflix roast it was like loaded with jokes that would be b pluses on a Gutfeld episode C plus is on my show, Like nothing, kiddy, That's what I thought. I watched all their takes on the news and it wasn't a single joke where I was like, Man, how'd they do that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like the Brady vote roast, what I thought was excellent. I mean it was. It was awkward to watch it that moment before Tom. Then again, he's signed up for it, but and he's getting paid three hundred and eighty five million dollars from Fox Sports, so you can't feel too bad for him. But that I thought was next level.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the Brady roast, it was so funny because everybody was like, but what.
Speaker 4: About his kids?
Speaker 1: And I was like, yo, yo, yo, the Brady kids are gonna be fine. They have the DNA of the greatest quarterback of all time and the greatest supermodel.
Speaker 4: Of full time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there worth a billion dollars. Okay, let's talk about my kids. If I die, he's gonna be battling in court for custody of a Nintendo. Okay, the Brady kids are gonna be.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, they'll they'll be just fine. If you've ever seen his house down in Tampa. Yeah, trust me, it's a whole zip code. And we're talking to Jimmy Falla. He is the host of Fox across America. Any shows coming up that we should know about Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, obviously, contractually I have to tell you to watch Fox New Saturday Night every Saturday at ten pm in the Fox News channel, of course, and we have a live audience beginning this weekend. So now we start with our live audience version of the show.
Speaker 2: Really, can I stop you there real quick? That's so? So you're gonna do where Gutfelt tapes because that's the only place where we kind of have like an audience where we have the ability to house noise. I guess I could do it in studio am also where they do Fox and Friends, where they have some audiences there as well. It's more makeshift than anything else, but that that is awesome. Going live, I think that that's really gonna be. There's just a different energy to it when you pre tape. There's something about it. But I think once Gutfeld added a studio audience, I think the show took on. It went to a different level because I think you need that with comedy, you need reaction, right, and you feed off of that as a comedian. This is gonna be awesome. You're gonna fill that place every Saturday night, and I think you're probably gonna have some people that may be overserved when they show up to the show.
Speaker 1: Well, well the night, yeah, then but enough about the panelists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the panelists in the hotel, Well, we'll pump.
Speaker 1: We're pumped out of that. I don't go back on the road for stand up till February because we're in this new format and we got to like make all that magic cappen. Yeah, especially coming out to January ninth. On Nation it's called the Night of Comedy. It's me Adam Carolla, Jim Brewer, Anthony Rodilla. Wow, and I hosted that shindig. We did it out at Long Island University. So what was funny about it is we shot it at Long Island University a week after the Patriot Awards. So think about this Thursday, December fifth, I'm on stage telling jokes President Trump's and the audience surrounded by Secret Service. To go back a week later, it felt a little bit like he got invited to the orgy after the girls went home.
Speaker 2: That's true. Trump was at the Fox Nation Awards, right, and then yes, so you're performing for the president. You're almost like Marilyn Monroe, right, like happy Birthday This to President, which happened at Maison Square Garden, which apparently like that was a Nazis thing also, But yeah, then afterwards then you're lu and it's not quite the same audience. But that's that's an all star lineup. Okay, So that's that's on Fox Nation and that is on the ninth.
Speaker 1: The ninth, Yes, January ninth at debuts. And I have a new series coming out in My Taxi. You know, we do all these taxi interviews.
Speaker 2: It's the older Kataxi too. I've seen it parked outside the network.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hit tomorrow for another shoot. But that's called Taxi Cab Comedy because they really killed themselves to come up with a creative name.
Speaker 2: Is it like the Seinfeld you know the episodes having coffee in cars with I forget what it was called. It was kind of long, but the same kind of format where you're driving along and just having a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jokes on wheels, but yeah, that's what it is. A series of like, you know, short form interviews in taxis with random people. Though, like what we do on my TV show is it's Fox talent that I pick up and drive around and yap with about stuff. What we do in this series is it's just randos on the street that I pick up in drive places and talk to. So it's a little exciting. You'll get a contact high just from watching it. People New York or a special breed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it. And it's well, you know, funny.
Speaker 1: Concient is like they're totally making me shoot stuff in a taxi. Is like a scared straight just to remind me to behave because that was my job, you know obviously cab driving and doing stand up before I got started here at Fox. So that's just it. This is the way of reminding me to keep playing good ball. Are they going to stick me back on the van Wick Expressway in traffic?
Speaker 2: Well that's the amazing story about about Jimmy fall and unfortunately we got to go. So I'll just fill in the blank here. I mean, you were a cab driver also doing comedy and then before you know, you're doing some appearances on I think it was with Kennedy, right, and from there you did so well with your hits that just everything took off. And here you are now Fox Nation shows, Fox News Saturday Night, which is awesome. That's on a ten pm Saturday. Now it's gonna have a live audience, whole new vibe to it. So that's gonna be great. And Jimmy, I mean, congratulations on all your success. Twenty twenty five is only gonna get.
Speaker 4: Better for you.
Speaker 1: It's our year.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Let's get him.
Speaker 2: I'll see you, all right, Let's get him. He is Jimmy Fayler. Thank you so much, Jimmy. We really appreciate it. I mean, that's a true success story right there. From CAB National Television, multiple formats, books, the whole deal. Jimmy Fayler, one of the good ones over a Fox. Well, they're all good, but when the when the great ones over a Fox. Anyway, This is Joekancha in for Sean Hannity, eight hundred and niney four one Seawan. That is your number to call and your call, I swear, I promise that's coming up next. And welcome back everybody. Joe Concha in for Sean Hannity, eight hundred nine for one Sean We got a quick segment here, and when we come back, we got some more great guests for you. We have John McLaughlin coming up. I met him at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, and his numbers were right all along, which is probably why you saw Trump so confident on the campaign trail, even when ridiculous polsters like Anne Selzer. We're showing Kamala Harris up by three points in places like Iowa, and then other morning consult or you Gov showing Kamala Harris up four or five points leading some swing states. Now Trump was leading all along, and then after the election it turned out that the Harris campaign admitted that, Yeah, our internal showed us that all along, we knew we weren't up. While McLaughlin always had Trump up. In the guy who was right in twenty sixteen, he's right again and we're going to talk to him coming up after the break. Please do stick around. This is Joe Conshent, Fox News contributor in for Sean Hannity, back with more in just a.
Speaker 3: Moment, Sewn Scott, more behind the scenes information, more contacts than anybody, more friends.
Speaker 4: Behind the curtains.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on and welcome back everybody. Joe Kanca in for mister Hannity, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean is your number to call. Let's get to our next guest. He is John McLaughlin. He is the founder of John McLaughlin and Associates. And we met, I believe in Milwaukee for the first time at the RNC. John, and I remember talking to you off the record that you were confident in the president's position at that point. Obviously Joe Biden was the opponent on July eighteenth, nineteenth when that convention went on. But now we're hearing from the sitting president. Yes, he still is a sitting president, saying that, well, if he didn't drop out and stayed in that he probably would have beaten Trump. Did you laugh hard or very hard when you heard that?
Speaker 4: By the way, the first time we met, we met it's a Jersey shore. Here's a goup few that's right, yes, yes, well it's like yeah, but by the way, it's like, you know, so we've met before, and it was great to see in Milwaukee again. But at the time we were beating Joe Biden and to prove our polls right on July twenty first. When you think about it, we put out a poll the day before the debate between Biden and Trump at the end of June, and Trump was up to. Now, Trump had been ahead in the polls since September of twenty one, when inflation kicked in and Biden decided to surrender Afghanistan. And surrendering a country is that what American and presidents are supposed to do. But Trump was leading him in the popular vote. From that point on. We had to win the primaries and all that, which Trump did in historic fashion. But the day before the debate, Trump was up to Trump destroys him in the debate. Biden goes down the media polls. Trump survived by the grace of God an assassin's bullet, and we have a great convention tal you saw the party was united, it was coming out strong, ready to win the election. And that Sunday on July twenty first, Biden withdraws Haim, picks Kamala Harris to be his replacement, and we do Paul. The first week of August. Trump's still up too. I mean, all those historics happened and nothing changed, and really a lot happened. But from that point on through the election. But Trump was always leading in our popular vote ever since Biden took office. In fact, at one point that's interesting me being an old timer. You know, I'm much older than your producer Linda McLaughlin and did a relationship, but still she's much younger. So but but I had met with President Trump during the second apeachment. Jason Miller, myself, a couple of as we've done a poll in the battleground states for Trump and it was during impeachment, and we went and we met with President Trump and his office in marri A Lago and he's watching on he's watching the impeachment hearings, and I said to him, I said, you realize sixty three percent of the Republicans want you to run again. And we were going through the poll numbers, and I'm saying, you know, when Biden fails, this is going to be like Jimmy Carter. When Jimmy Carter, you know, he basically failed. And there was Buyer's remorse that the Republicans had nominated Reagan in seventy six. Those of us who volunteered and helped Reagan when I was a young man in college, et cetera, in the eighty race, Reagan beat Carter soundly and states, yeah, yeah, and President Trump knew him. And President Trump, you know, I said, when when Biden fails, which he will do, because he's done, you know, undoing your he's going to undo your policies, and he's going to put in policies in place you there'll be buyer's remorse and you'll be able to beat him again. Little did we know Biden would sail as gloriously as he sailed this country where we did a survey in December and two thirds of the voters sixty six percent say the country's on the wrong track. They say the economy is getting worse, not better, fifty five to thirty seven, eighty four percent negatively impacted by inflation forty eight percent to the point where they can't afford basic necessities. And Trump's policies are seen as he ran a very policy orients a campaign seen as a relief to this where you have you know, they want to they there's no tax on tips, they support seventy one to twenty one. No tax on so security they support eighty two to eleven, no tax on overtime sixty six twenty five all voters support, and they want the Trump tax cuts made permanent because they're supposed to lapse this year, which they would have if Harris had won seventy to seventeen. So so President Trump has basically a mandate to get these things done and turn the country around. But you know, people are counting the days until he gets sworn in because you know, it's it's things. People have some optimisms, some reason of hope right now, but we've got a lot of problems to turn around. President Trump has a real challenge behind him.
Speaker 2: Well, John, I'm not sure anybody's counting the days. Oh, who were kidding? It's seventeen days and twenty two hours if you want an exact account. So there you go. But yeah, people have been counting the days for some time now. And we're talking to John McLaughlin, founder of McLaughlin and Associates. So, John, I have a book coming out, and that's why I was at the convention, and I was at a rally for Trump. I was at mar Alago just on New Year's I want to get as much behind the scenes as I can because it really is a fascinating campaign and a fascinating person. Quite frankly to chronicle. But one chapter in the book, I talk about a rally that I attended and covered at Madison Square Garden, and there was a joke made like five hours before Trump took the stage. And we all know where I'm going with this, as far as a joke about the garbage problem in Puerto Rico, which actually is a very real thing by a comedian that most people hadn't heard of before. And then we heard from the Harris campaign that their internal polling was showing that there was a large shift among Hispanics, Latinos, Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican Americans. They're all going to Harris now because of this joke. They said, you know what, A yeah, our gas prices are too high, our grocery prices are too high. The border's not secure, we don't like that crime is out of control, we don't like these wars overseas. But because a comedian not named Trump, total joke at a rally at Mason Square Garden, that's going to change everything. I mean, when you heard this stuff, you must have just been shaking your head, being like this is all gas lighting, right right.
Speaker 4: Plus I was at the rally and I was like set through that. And but we had a great week that week because you remember that was the week that President Trump did Donalds. He did McDonald's Al Smith. He was on the Joe Rogan. The Al Smith was before I was at that there. President Trump was great extreme and she skipped it. But this is my bath. She skipped it. She wouldn't do Joe Rogan. She wouldn't do she wouldn't do the rallies. Trump was doing three or four rallies a day in the end, and you know he went when they called us. Remember they had no message. They were calling President Trump and nazi and a fascist. And that's why he and they said, as President Biden said, his supporters were garbage. So he had the garbage truck. So the end, by the way, in the end of the post election survey, and these surveys I'm quoting are on our website. I'm a glauclin online dot com. But President Trump on election Day and our post election survey had an approval of fifty six proof forty three disapproved. It was and he was liked by the majority of Americans, and Biden and Harris were disliked and disapproved. The majority of Americans in the December poll. By the way, I've got fifty seven percent of all voters disapproved of the John Biden's doing to the state. He's getting worse and so so you know, like you have so much to write about for your book, which is great, But it's like when you think about when you think about how historic this a campaign was and the kind of determination, Like you were very flattering about our polls. But I'm fortunate that for Donald Trump for a long time before he even got into this race and advising him, and he made this happen. And it's like when you think of all the adversity he went through in this historic campaign where they tried to take away as wealth, they tried to put him out of business, they tried to put him in jail this year, last year, it is now with the new year. And in June sixth, they had ten Americans thought that all these indictments against Trump were political. The majority thought Joe Biden was behind it to try to stop him from taking the White House, which he was, And you know, it's like he overcame all that. Plus he only came to assassination attempts and he you know, our opponent had one point five billion dollars she raised over the internet somehow, and Trump still won. He never backed down. He's really a historic figure. It's unbelievable that he was able to. As I said to him, he proved that poll's right. I just happened to be taking the polls for this historic figure. Now he's got a lot to He's got a lot to work on as president because the country's certainly not in a good place. And he's got wars, he's got an open border, he's got high crime, he's got worries about economic growth. So it's quite a challenge for the president try to turn the country around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots to fix, no question about. And we're talking to John McLaughlin. And don't forget two impeachments as well, being called a Russian agent for the better part of the three years of his first presidency, taken off of state ballots, remember Colorado and Maine tried to do that. I mean, you could just go down the list. And when I interviewed him about a week or so ago, and he was nice enough forgive me about forty minutes, that was my first question, Like all these things are thrown at you, why would you want to stay around for this. I mean, it's just it's not a fair fight, right, a fair fight. You know, maybe you do, but with all these things being thrown at you, what keeps you moving forward? And he just said, you know, these are sick people destroying the country, and I love my country and I have to do what I can to save it. It was like one of the more unselfish things that you'll ever hear. And it wasn't a politics talking that. This was a person who genuinely a thinks that the country is going in the wrong direction, as do like seventy percent of Americans, of course, and b that he has the wherewithal to fix it. And I think this time around John, it's different from twenty sixteen to twenty seventeen when he took office that first time, because he didn't know Washington then, right, And he didn't know some of the players in his own cabinet, didn't know them well anyway, right, and didn't know if they were on the same page as him exactly. And obviously you know, the House Speaker then and the Senate Majority leader as well. You know, perhaps they weren't on the same page as him as well. I think this time around, with Mike Johnson in his House, Speaker John Thune in the Senate that he could probably get a lot more dumb. But I think that all depends on Johnson because with such a slim majority, you got to hurt all those cats. I think that's the biggest challenge right now. Can the Trump agenda move forward if Republicans don't. I don't want to say get in line, because it sounds like there's no like original thought or debate or anything like that. But at the same time, if they're going to start straying, or if they take Johnson out, which I think it would be very ill advised going into his presidency because we saw what happened with Kevin McCarthy, it's hard to find for anybody to agree on to a replacement. I think the whole key is the Congress. Did you agree with that?
Speaker 4: I would agree it's a then margin in the House, and you know, we saw it in the first term when we lost the majority, they instantly tried to impeach him, and it was on fake stuff, stuff that wasn't even true. So President Trump, what's critical right now is that he tries to get his tax cuts passed quickly as possible, because in the first term he did healthcare first. And I asked him, I said, why did you do healthcare? You got to do tax cuts, and because tax cuts will help you defy the historic downturn in a midterm. If you have economic growth, you can keep your majorities. And he said, at the time Ryan and McConnell had told him they needed the savings quote unquote savings where the savings come from. It's only in Washington. They take your money and they call it savings, savings from you know, reforming healthcare whatever, and then they would do the tax cuts. Well, the tax cuts are what you need to grow the economy. Ronald Reagan got reelected because his tax cuts worked in eighty three and eighty four into the reelection, but we lost twenty six Republicans in the midterms in eighty two because the tax cuts didn't go into effect until eighty three. Trump's tax cuts were slowed down because they didn't get pissed till December because he was doing healthcare first, which is like doing stalin rid before you try to get something done. But in the meantime, this time around, he's got a majority and smart people like Larry Cudlows, Steve Forbes, Steve Moore. They're telling him, get the tax cuts done first, get economic growth in their let Americans feel good, feel better, get you know, peace and prosperity going. Maybe we can do like we did in two thousand and two where the Republicans kept their majorities in the House and Senate. At the time, it was because it was after nine to eleven. Hopefully God forbid, nothing like that ever happens again. But you got to be vigilant. But now it's like, if we can grow the economy, we can bring peace back. President Trump should be able to maybe expand these majorities so that maybe even make them by partisan, bring some Democrats on board that it's a good idea to grow the economy, that it's a good idea to reduce inflation and seal the border and do good things to turn the country around.
Speaker 2: So we'll say it will be interesting. I think some Democrats, you know, not a lot, but enough may come on board. John, because again they just watched this election. You want to just continue to resist. Okay, well, in two years you very well can lose, and you don't have to listen to everything that keem Jeffreys or Nancy Pelosi tells you because that they're enough, the stars, the moon, and the sun. I mean, think on your own and do what's right for the country. That's what I say. Anyway, John, Jersey Shore guy, good to talk to you again. Yes we had met. It's all coming back to me now. Sorry about that. But are you going back down the summer.
Speaker 4: You're writing a book? I do. It's like it's I'm down here now and it's really cold.
Speaker 2: Oh God, well trust me, it is up here as well. So get ready for January in the Northeast. Anyway, John, thanks so much for joining us. Happy New Year. So Jimmy Carter will lie in state in the Rotunda at the US Capitol in Washington. That will be on the ninth. And somebody sent me the electoral map from the nineteen seventy sixth election when Carter defeated Jarl Ford. And if you you got to take a look at this sometime. Here's the states that went red. Okay, Illinois went red, Vermont went red, Maine went red. New Jersey went red, Virginia went red, California went red, Oregon went red, Washington went red blue, Texas Florida, oh Hi, Io, West Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi. I mean it is completely backwards. I mean, so things change, I guess, but that's just crazy. California went red and Texas went blue. Will go figure anyway. This is Joe conca in for Sean Hannity. We got your calls. I swear, I swear all right. I'm picky swearing it right now like I'd like to do with my kids. Eight hundred and nine for one, Shawn, They're coming up next