Speaker 1: Well, will come in your city, gonna play our gatals.
Speaker 2: And sing you a conscious.
Speaker 1: Will all be desire hot.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little bang in your Yuni.
Speaker 1: I come along.
Speaker 3: Starting on day one, we'll implement the rapid series of bold reforms to restore our nation to full prosperity. We're gonna go full prosperity.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Shall we serve this country of purpose and integrity and she always will.
Speaker 2: And You're not going anywhere, kid, because we're not gonna let you go.
Speaker 3: And I ask you to remember the context in which you exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that, m.
Speaker 1: Afraidom is that in style?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Revolution.
Speaker 1: Will come.
Speaker 4: To your.
Speaker 2: Gonna play again talas and saying you a conscious cult.
Speaker 1: The new Sean Hannity show him the seams, information on freaking.
Speaker 3: News, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 5: Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I'm Sarah Carter filling in for Sean Hannity today, who is having a very well deserved break and coming up momentarily will be Devin Newness. Yes, Devin Nunis, the former head of the House Intelligence Committee who is now going to be appointed h and will be serving as President Trump's Director of National Intelligence in his Office Advisory Board. So we're going to be talking to him about that. But first I want to go to something really quick, and then we're going to go right over to Devin Nuwis. You know Bill Ackman just posted on x a profound statement. It's it's just sitting with me, and I want to read it to you because I think this is what we need. We need it now more than ever, and we need President Trump and his team to actually find a way to implement this. But imagine if all bills were required to be footnoted with references to which Congressman added a provision to a bill. We could then see from whence the pork comes. They can't hide it anymore, folks. They want to hide it. That's why it's the pork. The way it has historically been done, there is no cost to being behind a particularly egregious piece of pork. They shove it in there and then they get away with it and nobody holds them accountable. With this change, he says, there would be a cost to even proposing government waste. Think about that, and I want you to think about this and let me let me reference to Bill Ackman is for those of you who don't know. Bill Ackman is the CEO of Pershing Square Capital Management, which he founded in two thousand and three, and the guy is phenomenal. If you're not following him an X, you should be. But I want I want to equate something to you. You know, when we talk, when we hear trillions of dollars, we're always thinking, what does that mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Trillions?
Speaker 1: It's like a.
Speaker 5: Number we don't really think about. It doesn't mean a lot to us. Sounds big, but you know, I'm happy if I got one thousand dollars. I'm like, I'm just like a regular, everyday American. A trillion just seems like it would never come to come to fruition. Listen to this equating trillions into seconds. This will help you understand it. One million seconds equals eleven and a half days. One billion seconds right equals thirty one and three fourths years. One trillion seconds equals over thirty seven thousand years and four trillion seconds. We're four trillion were expected to be in debt. Four trillion equals one hundred and twenty six thousand eight hundred and forty years. Think about that insanity. That is where our government, our crazy government, is taking us. And by the way, that isn't money they just picked off of a tree. That's your money, that's your hard earned dollars, folks, that's your money. That's the money they use to send to Ukraine. That's somebody they use to build biolabs. That's somebody they use to payola their friends or lobbyists. We're not going to have any more of that. There was an awakening, a kind of a golden age in America. Now we're so lucky to be living in this historic moment where we have people actually fighting back and saying no more, no more, We're not going to do this anymore. Let's bring one of those people on right now. That's Devin Newness. He is my good friend, and somebody who have so much respect for a true patriot to this nation, somebody who has fought the good fight and was right along President Trump's side way back in twenty sixteen, even before when people were going after the president. Devin, I remember you were one of the few that said we're not going to put up with this, We're going to investigate, and you stood by his side the whole time.
Speaker 2: How are you my friend?
Speaker 1: So Sarah? Great to be on on the Sean Hannity Show with you, I.
Speaker 2: Know, so different, isn't it? Huh not? On my podcast. I got to bring you back on for that too.
Speaker 1: Well. I should say this that you, John Solomon, were also one of the few, in the of the few non fake news, I should say, and you'll recall this from twenty seventeen, at the beginning of the Russia hoax, I said, look, if I have any evidence of Donald Trump or anyone else that's playing footsies with Putin or doing deals with Putin, I'll be the first one to stand up and say the Republicans or whoever are.
Speaker 4: Guilty of it.
Speaker 1: But the fact of the matter, at the time I had never seen any intelligence. There was no intelligence, And after we did our whole investigation, it ended up being who that was working with Putin. It was the Clinton campaign and the DNC.
Speaker 5: It was absolutely the Clinton campaign and the DNC. And not only were they dealing with Russian sources, which we found out much later, which we suspected all along, was in the Christopher Steele dossier. For all of you out there, that don't remember this was it was your office, it was your Intelligence Committee, Cash Pattel leading the way and others behind the scenes with very strenuous investigations. Devin and of course John Solomon and I working on these stories day in and day out, that exposed this, that exposed the Steele dossier and the foreign spy that they had hired through Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele to put this together. And who was Christopher Steele source none other than a Russian.
Speaker 1: Right then they went and hired Russians who you know, both likely Putin probably knew about. It was just a circular It was just a circular fake news conspiracy where they wanted to smear Trump and Republicans, the DNC and Clinton. They all knew that this was the plan. We now know that the CIA knew under John Brennan, that you know, all of them knew that this was happening. In twenty sixteen. The smear failed because it looked ridiculous, like nobody thought that you know, some the you know, the apprentice star and the guy who'd been around for ever building buildings all all over the world, that he would be like secretly doing side deals with putin. It was ridiculous. So the electorates in twenty sixteen didn't buy it.
Speaker 5: That's right, they did not buy it. And but it never stopped. I remember, you know, Devin, from the very beginning up until this day. I mean, it was a non stop barrage weaponizing the bureaucracy against President Trump, taking out everything against anybody that supported him. People were dragged through the mud, they were dragged through the courts. It's really been hell on a lot of Trump's supporters. It really has been held. Wait, I think we got some breaking news right here. President Trump just posted I was going to ask you earlier, since it's just been a newsday, Devin. Success In Washington, Speaker Mike Johnson and the House have come to a very good deal for the American people. The newly agreed to American Relief Act of twenty twenty four will keep the government open, fund our great farmers and others, provide relief for those severely impacted by the devastating hurricanes.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: I mean, right now, this is I mean, this is vital to America's saying in the first Agenda. But once again we have, you know, a package coming through right before Christmas where nobody had a chance to really look at the details.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to look at it as that, I'm truth Social. It must have just happened.
Speaker 5: Well, it just happened on your truth Social right now. You're the CEO, and it happened just as you were on the air with me right now.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, I'm looking at it right now. That's that's that's great news. Yeah, you know, putting the president in a bad spot with the debt killing was the incoming president after three months in office, that they'd have to deal with it was just, in my mind inexcusable. So I'm glad that that's the case. And I would say that I was listening to your monologue before I came on the real the real solution to the the appropriates and authorizing this of the government. Over time, what's happened is and this is and I don't want to be in the weeds, but I did propose something like this, Sarah for your audience. There's authorizing, there's authorizing committee and appropriating committees. And what happens is and over time is over the probably the last hundred years, the authorizing committees became less and less relevant. It made it easy to pass the buck because something got authorized five years ago, ten years ago, twenty years ago, and then you had members of Congress who are doing a good job on those authorizing committees, but never really could get anything authorized again because it got kicked over to what's called the Appropriations Committee. What I actually came within ten votes in the Republican Caucus back and ironically, right at the beginning of the Russia hoax, we almost had this pass in twenty seventeen, and that was to merge the authorizing and appropriations committees. Bred like basically reshuffled the deck and put members on these committees where it has both powers.
Speaker 5: Percent But why not do what Bill Ackman says, why not require those footnotes?
Speaker 1: You know, well, no, this is better because then it's accomplishing the same thing. What he's trying to get at is what I'm saying. If every year every bill has to be authorized and appropriated, you accomplish that because every bill has a hearing, Every bill goes through a markeut so you know who the author of the bill is, and it's every single year. What's happened is is a program gets authorized ten years ago twenty years ago, and then fast forward, then all of a sudden, the Appropriations Committee is putting in what people are talking about here is the earmarks pork and talking about and there's oh, how how was this put into here? Oh, it was authorized under the Defense Act of nineteen seventy four, and what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, exactly. It frustrates the American people.
Speaker 5: It enrages us because this is our tax dollars, this is what our nation is facing a severe crisis of debt. And I know you're going to be looking at so many issues because right now, I've always said, I think you were probably one of the best and still are members of Congress. What you were able to do with the House Intelligence Committee in exposing the Russia hoax was historic and I think we'll live in the history books. And now President Trump on Saturday announced that he's going to be selecting you to serve on the President's Intelligence Advisory Board. And I think that's very important because a lot of stuff that was in that bill, a lot of that stuff in that bill is very concerning. Is that things that you're going to be looking at as well as part of the President's Intelligence Advisory board. I mean some of these proposals made by our intelligence agencies and others.
Speaker 1: The way that I look at it is carrying this board, which has been around since the Eisenhower era, was put into effect by Eisenhower because of his concern that the Defense Department and others had nobody really looking over them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: If Congress authorizes the program, funds a program, the president starts to implement it. He needed fresh eyes on it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So it's been in existence for a long time. It's I think it's you know, maybe not operated efficiently, you know, for several decades, like the Office.
Speaker 2: Of Net Assessment.
Speaker 5: We can talk about that later, but at the Department of Defense this has not been operating the same way as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what the president wants to do is you bring somebody like me in that's been on the legislative branch side. I've run a lot of investigations and we basically are there for the President to look over every program, especially where problems occur, or where we see opportunities.
Speaker 5: Or where there's programs that aren't even necessarily so much on the books. I mean, you'll have you'll be able to assess those as well. Let me ask you this, how do you feel about it? Everybody going after a cash Battel.
Speaker 2: I saw your column on Fox News.
Speaker 5: It was an incredible column in supportive cash Battel. Obviously you work very closely with him. We understand how weaponized our bureaucracies have been. We saw it during the Russia hoax, particularly with the FBI.
Speaker 2: What are what are you seeing there? And where do you want to go with that?
Speaker 1: Well, as you recall, I recruited cash Battel out of the Department of Justice where he was a prosecutor, where we had worked with him in the past on prosecuting terrorists. He had been to our committee several times and I was always impressed with him. And at the beginning of the Russia hopes, I thought, you know what, it seems like DJ is up to no good here. I need somebody that knows what they're doing. So we added cash Batel to our team. And you know, he did such a good job that he got attacked and investigated by the DJ and the FBI while he was working for us, which is an almost an unprecedented move where the DJ and FBI put I believe almost all of my staff, but they of course the fake news media went after Cash because he was in the lead on a lot of this and he was the one that was really calling BOJ and FBI out.
Speaker 4: On their nonsense.
Speaker 1: Also, this has not got a lot of attention, but Senator Chuck Grassley, who also did a great job investigating the Russia hopes his staff was also put under investigation by the dj and FBI. So the very people that were investigating the investigators investigating d OJ and FBI, they turned around and investigated us. And so I think Cash knows from his history of what they're capable of doing, the wrong that they've done over the last many, many years, and he's the right guy at a time when people need to have restored trust in the Department of Justice in our FBI that they're not going to be political going to go after bad guys. And I think that's Cash's strong suit is he just has a long history of of knowing what these guys do that's wrong.
Speaker 5: Hey, before I let you go, I got barely any time left here, but I want to ask you this, will we ever hold those criminals accountable? I'm talking about the ones that the fifty one that signed the letter against the Hunter Biden laptop, those that illegally knew that the Russia hoax was a hoax and still pushed it out formally. I'm talking about John Brennan, Comy Clapper.
Speaker 2: The whole gang.
Speaker 5: Will they ever be held accountable, Andy McCabe or is that well.
Speaker 1: They'll They'll be accountable in history.
Speaker 2: Can they? Can we pull their clearances, their's security clearances? Can we do that?
Speaker 1: Well, that should be done for sure. Right of those fifty one who knew that that was a lie, they should have their security clearances pulled if they're even holding them anymore. But yeah, those are the types of things we can do now, as you well know, I mean, the Russia hoax occurred and twenty sixteen and seventeen.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you're the best, Devin. Thank you so much for being on the show. I'd love to have you back on again always always. You are going to fill an important role for this country and for our nation. Thank you for being such a great patriot. And we'll be right back after this break with Tom Homan. Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Radio Show. This is Sarah Carter filling in or Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: If you have not yet.
Speaker 5: Please download my podcast on your favorite podcast app.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Please make sure you visit my shows on x rumor Scandal or Truth where we unpacked crazy stories. Following me on Truth at Sarah Carterficial on ex at Sarah Carter DC on Instagram at s Carter d C. I will be back momentarily with Border Zar Tom Homan and don't forget. We have lou Elizondo on the show and a very special guest at the end of our show that is going to talk to us about stocks and Amazon and the Amazon strike. Will you get your Christmas presents on time? We'll talk to you on the flip.
Speaker 2: Side, cramping, aching, even restless legs.
Speaker 5: Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. This is Sarah Carter filling in for the great Sean Hannity, who is taking a well deserved time off. We have a very special guest coming up is a great friend of mine, somebody who I've spent so much time with working with on the border. Focused on the issues that affect everyday Americans like you and I, whether it's fentanyl poisoning, the takeover of gangs like trend de ragua in our communities, the illegal criminals running on our streets. President Trump has appointed Tom Homan to the position of borders are There is nobody and I promise you this nobody better for this job than Tom Homan. You know when says God calls you for a time such as this, this is it. This is what God called Tom Homan to do. I want to play a clip right here. This is the man that I know. This is the man that I know. This is a clip one. I want you to go ahead and play that Ethan tom Holman talking about children dying and being raped at the border.
Speaker 3: Because the things I've seen in my career. So I grew up with till a twenty five hundreds, I past four and I'm setting the back. I'm standing back with trailer attractor trailer with nineteen dead people at my feet that baked to death in back that tractor trailer and cleoling a five year old little boy who you're suffocated them and on top of them was his father. He was trying to protect him. Doing an investigation. They said that old boy begged his father not till I'm dying, because you want to see his smile with you here's a five year old old boy who knew he was dying and asked the tad and his dad, can you want to Dad can't help him?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, I've talked to the little girls as young as nine to were a rate multiple times time. Members of the cartel grown man crawl upon this little girl took everything innocent and pure from her her life and never be the same. Look in her eyes. There wasn't life in her eyes. It's just full girls devastated for all you. And this happens every day. I wrote an upt of Fox News, and I says, if Joe Biden went to President, see what a little the border when you lose worder, draft can go sex trivies, skyrocket, child death with skyrocket, migrant death with skyrocket, American death with skyrocket from drugs from across that border. Someone President Trump calls me out, says, even complaining about for four years, do you like how to fix that? How do you say no?
Speaker 2: How can you say no?
Speaker 5: You know I have spent more than twenty years working on the border, covering stories on the border, breaking stories on the border. I've never met anyone in my life more resilient, more forthright, more honest, more patriotic than Tom Homan. Our incoming borders are Tom. Thank you so much for being on the show today. Thank you for coming on board, and how busy you are.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Sir, Hey, you know.
Speaker 5: I played that clip. This is the man that I know. This is the man that Derek Maltz knows. You know, our border nine to one one team, Victor Avula Rodney Scott. You know you have seen it day in and day out throughout your career, and you care about the American people, but you also care about the migrants that are coming across that border, that are being trafficked into our country by the most heinous criminal organizations on Earth, terrorist organizations, and they have destroyed children's lives, and they have destroyed our lives, our lives in America. Tell us what President Trump is asked of you and what the first steps you're going to be taking in order to protect our nation against these criminal terrorist cartels.
Speaker 4: Okay, and you're right, I do sure about the I mean, I've seen a lot of tragedies and the secure border, safe lives, that's just a stone call fact. Secure the border, stage lives. People want to risk their life and safety put themselves hands or criminal cartels to be abused. So yeah, we secure the border security, border safe lives, President Trump, that's going to come back for the second time from deterirement. I when President twenty sixteen, I actually retired. Day I retired, I got a phone called it human staid run the agency. So I came out of retirement. I was retired for less than a weekend, came back, took over control Rice, and I retired again. And now he asked me come back. How to retire again. I didn't hesitate, Like I said, with a recording, you can't say now to the president, especially when you know how to fix it. Because we had to fix We have the most secure board in my lifetime on the Trump Furst administration. Now we have records his storic there. We've got his store, Alien deaths, got his store, you know, citizen deaths in Trentonhall got his store. Took undercent increase in sex trafficking and children, he got his story, number of people on Paris losses. So I didn't hesitate when he asked to come back.
Speaker 5: You know, Tom, we have over five hundred thousand children and accompanied minors that have been trafficked into our country. I don't even want to think of how many more children never made it across that border and were killed or taken before they even crossed into the border, and we've lost over three hundred and twenty thousand of those children. Will that be a top priority and I know it will be, but that will be a top priority of this administration to locate those children.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. That's the third rail the present. You need three rails of priorities and versus no. One of the priorities is securing the border. We'll do that pretty quickly. I mean in a matter of a couple of months, because we've done it before. We know to do. We just got dressed top dust off the plans we initiate the first time, and except this time finish it across the Sophacus border and Order border. So securing the board is one priority. Another priority is running a massive deportation operation, which is necessary because you have a massive ability on any crisis. Of the last four years, millions of the people who bring released in the United States, nine out of ten we'll get to order and move. Except we don't qualify for style, so we have to remove the third rail. Third priority, and they're all they all equal priorities, just three h already at the same time trying to find the three hundred and forty thousand missing kids, which is probably gonna be the toughest part of all of them, because adults, we have footprints, right, We own homes, we owned cars, we paid bills, we got credit card, we all have a digital footprint hill them, and they're'll be hard to find. So we've got to count on looking at the digital footprint of the sponsors. And and you know, so if I knew, based on whistle boars testimony, Bobby sponsors weren't rather property, they weren't paying their printed a lot of the information wasn't taken from them to take informas that was taken, was it accurate. So we're going a hard time finding these kids. Let's not compare us from trying. We'll find some, we'll find some in forced labor, we'll find some in sex trafficking, and we'll find we'll find some that are no longer with us, and I'm sure not all of our lives to this day. But we're going to do the best we can to find these young kids. But it's gonna be it's gonna be a whole lot of work.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely criminal and unfathomable to me, Tom that our government, our government participated in the trafficking of minor children into this country and that they release these children into the hands of some of the worst people that we can imagine. And we know that that happened because those whistleblowers like Tero Rhodis and others have said, Look, some of the places where we allowed children to go ended up being strip clubs, ended up being abandoned homes or abandoned businesses.
Speaker 2: So you're absolutely right.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a difficult job locating these children, but it's like a necessary job because just like you said, it's we're based on principle. We're a nation that believes in freedom and human rights, and without that, what are we.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll have to deputize every American citizen help us with his children, says, Look, your mom, mom and dad, parents have this innate ability to recognize as something that just doesn't right. So we're going to ask Americans to help us on us too. You keep your eyes open, look for something, see something. You'll say something. See something just don't look right to you. With a child, whether you see them at a work plight, they two you in the b or or you see a child with a family just doesn't seem the quickst a child is just doesn't seem to be a part of that family. We're going to ask, you know, American people, help us with the phone calls. We won't establish and want a hunter number. If you see something that's just not right with a child, if you think that child can be a bit of a trafficking, we'll don't give you a place to call and look in. Don't worry, you know, say you're wrong, say you're long, and you're won. But let us check this out. If one call in a thousand fas a child, that's worth it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, that's worth it.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about incarcerated criminals, illegal criminals, illegal aliens that are criminals on our streets. We've seen great operation by the way against Trendy Ragua and I guess they it's proven. You know, they're they're here, they're taking over their extorting people at apartment complexes in the United States.
Speaker 2: Uh, how is that is that.
Speaker 5: Going to be the very first major part of the operation. I mean, going after these criminal illegal aliens and ensuring that we get them back out of our country and back to their homelands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the deportation operation. The President has been very clear. I've been very clear right out of the gate. We're going to concentrate on public safety threats and national security threats, and that includes these criminal gangs and Trendiawa they're unnoticed. I've said a one hundred times, they'll say it again. My gang is bigger than their gang, and we're going to take them out. We'll take them out of business. We won't take them out the streets. We'll put them detention that we're going to removing from the country, and then the will go on and take them. We have a lot of places that weekend. So you and I talked about that intensive great work helping with us. Yeah, well they're leaving and uh and that we're going to make these communities safe for MS thirteen. They're unnice. All these art gangs are unknowned and in criminals are und Knownice number one, you're in the country, legal number two, you violated crime ands, unised thes your priority. So day one, we had twenty four year offices across the nation and we'll be hitting the streets to look for these criminal illegal airings, those publics and public safety tests, national security tests. Also when we look for fugitives, those who've had great due process, great tax payers brands. They want to see judge. You saw objects, you want to make your claim for asylum. We'll let you make that claim, but at the end of that due process will not judge all. As you're removed and you don't leave, we'll I'll find you. We'll make you leave the inside to turn my ork instament as you respect on every time you testify it, he said. Those who don't qualify for asylum will be immediately removed. He didn't, so we'll go for him.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, and you're right.
Speaker 5: Look, when we have Democrats in sanctuary cities that are standing up and opposing what is common sense to save lives, I mean that to me, that's just insanity, especially when we have people like the Minister of Justice who I interviewed in El Salvador after visiting that prison in El Salvador, which was absolutely incredible, that maximum security prison that I was in, and Gustava Vietorro said, hey, look, we're willing to work with the United States, we're willing to take our criminals back home. There are some talks that it might go beyond that. But when you have Dems opposing, and yet you have foreign government saying no, let us take our criminals back. It's kind of upside down on its head, don't you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, but we're going to do it with Well, they want to help. I certainly want them to help. People think that any elected official we want public safety threats taken out of the community. That's an one of the responsibilities protecting our communities. But they want to help us. Just stand aside their speed bump. You know Governor Preshker, you know he says, going to go to me, no problem, but we can do that. You're speed bump. You know, I don't stop us from doing this. What a Thanksuary city. If you don't let listen in the jail, I means I got to spend a whole team to them to find that guy. When we find the bad guy, the priority criminals, well we're probably going to find others. Others are illig United States, but not a fireing, so not a criminal. Guess what, we're sacking them up too. So you're going to think to the cities are going to get exactly what they don't want, more agency in your community and more clad arrest because you forced them into the community. Right, I'll be like in the Senate jail. So we're going to do it without them, if you'll make a little more difficult without them, but we're going to do it anyways. You're not going to stop this day one administration. We'll be hitting the street in every major US city.
Speaker 5: In the station, you know, when you talked about the young child that you had seen in the back of the truck that had died from suffocation, and the extraordinary heat that was probably in the back of that you know, eighteen wheeler. I can't even imagine maybe over two hundred degrees in there when the people died, you know. And I think about all the Americans that have passed away to you. I was on the phone tom with a mother, Jacqueline Medina, whose daughter Elizabeth Medina, was killed killed by a man that should have been reported out of the United States.
Speaker 2: She was bludgeoned in her stomach.
Speaker 5: She was a high school student in Texas, and he went into the house apparently to rob God only knows what else happened in there, but she found her daughter in a bathtub, bludgeoned to death by a man that a judge should have had deported because he had overstated his visa. He had been arrested multiple times before, and he gets out on two thousand dollars bond only to end up killing this beautiful young girl who was like a high school cheerleader, the mom's love of her life. I mean, you hear these stories every single day. Do you really do you think this is the most important issue coming in into January for the American people?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: I mean, this is it right? I mean, Americans are tired of this. We want change.
Speaker 4: I'm a young women and raped and murdered by members of these games that came across and I must been playing all this went across so much money's job eighty six billion dollars and this expensive? First of all, what price do you put on that line? And an example of thanks the reason New York City Mayor sat down men we talked about. I gave one example we had a better relationship with NYPD when a man that killed Lake and Riley was the rest of New York City for the injury to the child. If we were had a relationship, not a century city relationship, he would have been turned over to us, and he being the tenter and in Venezuela. And if they went to Georgia and killed this young lady and we had listened to her and fight for a life for a seventeen to eighteen minutes, that could if you'd be like today, if New York City was n for a city. We're hundreds, literally hundreds of angel moms and dads who were separated from their children because they buried their children, because the children were murdered by someone's not suppose speak here, Dad. Is why I'm passionate about this job. The tragedies I've seen on the border, attractive trail of nineteen people talking a little gross at nine or break, you know, talking to angel mounts and dads reading he can best the report. Yeah, I've had it gone, Dan, don't want to happen no more. So we need to secure the board, We secure the boys. We're going to say a lot of lives.
Speaker 2: How do we hold the gyms accountable?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: What about those that are going to fight you on it?
Speaker 5: Or is there anything that the Trump administration can do to basically hold them accountable.
Speaker 2: Is there anything on a federal level that we could do well.
Speaker 4: I think we can take further funding White, which is going to hurt them significantly. But I've been very clear the last two weeks. You cannot help find shame on you. But there's been a few threats. Can put roadblocks. Police are going to be sitting on the road blox in the city. You can't do that. You're crossing a line. There are a couple of statues I wish they'd read. One is the total eight Unite States culturteen twenty four, Triple Live. It does this. If you're knowingly concealed or harbor in the little anathem mice, that is a felony.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody listen to that. That's it.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is the Great Tom Home and this is the borders are. He's telling you what you can do. We're all a part of this. We can all make that change. We'll be right back with lou Elizondo.
Speaker 2: Don't forget. This is Sarah Carter with the Sean Handity Show.