Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIIC.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest financial mistake that people should avoid in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: You alluded to it earlier, but I think.
Speaker 4: Even like some of the conversations I have on social I can tell the people who are really locked in and invest in, and I know some like I got a message from a guy yesterday who commented about, you know, Kendrick destroyed your man Drake on the Super Bowl and his last comment to me in DM was twenty twenty one, And I'm like, you joined stock club in twenty twenty one. Let me see the game, so I quit executed, and you know I didn't have time for it. How do you not have time to get risk to take care of your family? Regardless of what y'all think. Y'all used that glazing word too heavy, and you got a glaze over that network first for you have some of these conversations. But Kendrick and Drake are good. The boy may be a little bit sensitive, but PG.
Speaker 1: Lane and everybody, I'll talk to you. All of y'all they good.
Speaker 4: Focus on you, like, eliminate all distractions and focus like my kid just turned ten, Like I remember what I wore when he was born. We're halfway into the decade. Some of you are going to look up and it's going to be twenty twenty eight and you're going to be like, I don't know what I did with eight years in my life. Lock the fuck in all of these wars and rap beefs, and that's the distraction from your real life. I don't care what you invest in Bitcoin, pallunteer, jail stool coin shot the old boy from Barsool getting that meme coined off trump coin and pick an asset class and invest into it and perpetuity. People you know how you work so hard, yo, if you're actually a responsible dad, you're going to put it in work every day to provide for your family.
Speaker 1: I don't care what asset class it.
Speaker 4: Is, crypto equities, private equity, real estate, your business. Put something and invest into it forever. And if you're not doing that, I know people love to tell you money is not everything, and those will be the same people when you need something, won't give you a fucking dime to help you.
Speaker 1: In your family.
Speaker 4: Cost of living is going up, crazy people at eleven dollars eggs okay, then the car and jury conversation and even buying into startups, all of those costs. The cost for the Super Bowl ad was eight million. I remember when two point five was a big number. In four years they have that number being at twelve million dollars. What so much so the Starlink and T Mobile had to partner together, which they already had for that ad.
Speaker 1: To help drum up what so lock In, lock In is the reason why we do.
Speaker 4: The show every week to give you this information which other networks don't do. I think we've made invest in the easiest for anybody in the world because the other networks were not giving you the companies where they were going to fall to and where to exit. So for you for twenty twenty five football to what is the biggest lesson?
Speaker 3: The biggest lesson, Well, the biggest mistake I think that people could make is buying a home that they can't afford or just buying a home that they're not prepared for.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's the one that prepared for it. Yes, that's that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna hurt you more than anything in life, for sure. Seen it happen a lot of different places. I just saw Cash Doll on Shannon Sharp Show. Yes, her worst financial decision ever was buying a home two million dollar mansion. I think it was in Atlanta, I'm not sure. So that's that's a tricky one because you think that you're doing something productive, you think that you're actually doing something beneficial when you're buying a home, and and if you're not. That's how we did the episode with Keanu Watson. You should definitely watch it. Things to Know before buying a home. Yeah, if you don't fully know what you're getting yourself into. What you think, what you think is actually productive is actually extremely harmful for you in your future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of hidden costs. There's a lot of him costs. Yeah, definitely go watch that episode.
Speaker 2: And we're speaking from experience, like like like that's one of the things that we get to actually live these things, learn from these things, and then teach these things where most people won't even tell you that it happened, and then you'll just see the outcomes of it. So it's like, hey, hold the data, so hopefully you'll have to go through that like we've always lived by that. I think the biggest mistake is and this goes into investing, This goes in life.
Speaker 1: Don't let people trick you out of your position. Yep.
Speaker 2: The people that are in your ear, the people that are feeding you information, the people that are doing things they want to be in your position. And a lot of times right, and that goes in business. Like I said in investment, right, let's move the market down, let's pull the rug if it's crypto, to get better positions for bigger people with bigger pockets to get in invest and make more money. And when we see it, we leave positions and we say we're never going back, and then we wonder what happened in two years I was invested, so never let anyone trick you out of your position. And I wrote this quote and it kind of fits what we were talking about earlier when we talked about like stay hungry and stay like we always hunting. Never let your achievements block your vision.
Speaker 1: M hmm great.
Speaker 2: Never be satisfied with with what's happened. Right, made a few deals, but it's operating like it's one thing to say, it's another thing to live it it. Yeah yeah, those would be mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you have it.
Speaker 4: There you haven't because I think as we have a desire to, and that's why I always bring up the bank and a crypto point. If three years ago I would have told you that the White House will happen, cryptos are you.
Speaker 1: Would have called me crazy.
Speaker 4: Kudos to Sacks for making that move and on the entrepreneurship level, but we just saw an entire retail community of crypto advocates get tricked out of their spot by.
Speaker 1: The banking elite in one year. I never thought, like I knew the little you.
Speaker 4: Know takeovers gonna happen with JP Morgan, I didn't think at scale that this would happen.
Speaker 1: Stay locked in, Stay locked in. But what do I know? You don't know nothing about crypto. I knew that part for in that new twenty K, but we've been here for it all.
Speaker 2: It's crazy like we've been here when it was that twenty we was here when it was sixteen. So like people who took advantage of that information and actually was like, all right, what they're saying kind of makes sense, or here comes a pull back, This might be a good time to invest. Like the people who took advantage of that, Oh my god, like they're out of here. You're out of here.
Speaker 4: I ask you, guys, you guys, have you met one billionaire who came to you and said, I can't wait to sell off these group assets never and they do it in a contract in perpetuity. Shot all the talent side. For those who sound talent contracts, you got to look for those terms and perpetuity that means a whole time frame forever, forever.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.