Speaker 1: Warning today's episode can you spoilers for peace Maker Season two episode four. Hello, my name is jas Get Sepsion and on Rosday Night and welcome back to xt Reviews in the podcast where we dive dee to your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture comedy from my heart Ward breed you three episodes a week, last news.
Speaker 2: And today we will be welcoming back our peace make a correspondent super producer, Ian thank you for joining us again.
Speaker 3: Ian Lease, don't be peace Maker.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this episode, because again I feel like every episode this season is just getting boo.
Speaker 1: It's been great, It's been great.
Speaker 5: Season has been phenomenal, it really has been.
Speaker 1: So. We open season two, episode four in the past White Dragon and the boys. The boys are like, I don't know, thirteen and fifteen or something, a little younger and maybe a little younger. They're out hunting. White Dragon spots something through the woods. He fires. They here screaming. They go over there. It's an alien.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Chris tries to stop his dad from shooting the alien dead, but dad does. It blows the alien's head off, and when they walk further into the woods, they find the portal bomb bomb bom.
Speaker 2: Nice to know, and obviously we'll talk about this more, but this confirms all my thoughts about how Chris's dad definitely never made that fucking pool. He definitely didn't invent nothing. But it was good to have the proof also put out there. I thought that this alien had a very similar look to Miss the Handsome, who was kind of the chyn of Superman. Now now we know that James Gunn said in his mind, Lex Luthor created Miss the Handsome in the Petree dish. He was one of his early experiments. But the shape of this face, the kind of horselike nature of the face, it was very similar to me. Also gross, really gross scene when he shut him in the head like they were like evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it does look like a like a baby mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It looked like a young age.
Speaker 2: Definitely feels like that will come back at some point and by a.
Speaker 1: Young mister Handsome whose skin has seen the sun.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We go to the present in the Argus Van it's Economist, Flurry, Bordeaux, Judo, Master, Red Saint, Wild Lineup, and a few random argist guys. They're on the way to get Chris and kill Eagerly. Economists snitches on Flurry for making like mocking faces as well on the Bordo, which starts an argument in the van. It's very funny and while kind of like the distraction from that is ongoing, Economist manages to fire off a warning text to Chris, like, hey, Argus is coming, get the fuck out of there. Chris is laying in bed in his actual house, in his actual reality, not realizing that Argus is like pulling up at that moment, he notices the bullet holes in his ceiling and it is like the house is a mess, Like what the fucks? He finds elily rating the fridge to try and figure out what's up. But then he gets the text, and Chris realizes we got to get out of here. He goes to like a closet. He pulls one of like and it looks like an alien purse. It dark alien, it's what.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'm guessing exactly need it to open right, and he had it like.
Speaker 1: Buried in the closet. So he pulls out the alien purse and lures Eagerly out of the house with lunch meat and they go running to safety. Saint Wild. We watched Saint wild To eat some eagle droppings, which gross. I didn't know they were crunchy.
Speaker 4: I know it would look like a chip.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say they they'm They made him seem like it was a delectable delicacy for him, and you know what, the crunchiness wasn't expecting it.
Speaker 5: The post credit scene for the episode, they like extend that gag even longer. Yeah, where he's like describing everything he's tasting in it.
Speaker 1: The Michael Rooker with like a ninety eight mile per hour fastball performance in this episode.
Speaker 2: I also love that he This is an interesting canonical thing too, because uh, he is in James Gunn's Suicide Squad playing a different character. So this is a very interesting I love that he doesn't mind kind of having fun with his regulars. I would watch Michael Worker and anything, so he's so funny. This is such a good weird character for him.
Speaker 1: So in the Woods, Judo Master finds Chris and they fight. At the same time, Saint Wilde is about to shoot eaglely with his like uh like old timey western style, yeah, like like clever action like rifle Economists knocks him out in order to save eaglely and then Chris manages to take out Judo Master with some wrestling moves, picks up the alien handbag, and they flee at home at a Bio gets her the new issue of Pro Soldier magazine, which has her ad for her private security companies.
Speaker 4: Is very terrible ad.
Speaker 1: She flips. She flips to the ad.
Speaker 5: She's so stoked.
Speaker 2: Woman has never used canvra in her life, Like they maybe proof that kanva doesn't exist in the in the DCA, that's as James gun.
Speaker 1: So she's so stoked. But in the middle of that, she gets a text from Chris asking for out Fleury and Bardoux finds the door covering the portal and the security pad next to it. Meanwhile, Economists is like trying to convince Saint wild that, like, actually, so what would happened was while you were shooting at that eagle about to shoot at that eagle, a second eagle protecting it came and knocked you out. And Saint Wil's like, do you realize what this means? Eagles are solitary creatures. This can only mean that the primal eagle has a beer. This is the mother of all eagles. I've been waiting my tarre life. Everything I've done is led up to this ball. But where I'm gonna take out the problem Eagle. I love when economos is like, I love what economists is like, it can't mean anything else, Like, yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Has to be that because it's like, definitely wasn't me. Definitely wasn't me.
Speaker 2: I am having a lot of fun with how they have basically filled August with like the silliest people. And that's the only way that that John Economists can get one over on them is they have to all be the most insane characters possible. Like for me, the Tim Meadows as flurry has just like elevated this to such a high level, Like I love his style of comedy, I love the absurdist, and I love how also like you've really have no idea what he wants, like does he just want to be really cool to see?
Speaker 4: Does he want to be seen as a cool boss? Is that why he's always making.
Speaker 2: Up names for people? Like right, there's just there's there's a lot of levels to it, and I just think Tim Meadows is knocking it out the park.
Speaker 1: To your point about August being staffed with like the most clownish like inconfidence. It's crazy. I mean, I get it, Rick Senior's heartbroken, right, but it's interesting that his other takeaway from the files isn't like how the fuck did they succeed? Like how did this? How did we successfully complete that mission?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And also like, wait a minute, I should probably like talk to Amanda Waller about this and see if the.
Speaker 1: Story is definitely don't talk to her because we don't have her lockdown under contract yet.
Speaker 2: We hope your hair ready to step into the shoes of Viola Davis.
Speaker 3: Winning act though.
Speaker 1: We don't have that. Don't call her until we have that contract locked out.
Speaker 4: But nothing more.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, let's take a break over your event.
Speaker 4: Error back.
Speaker 1: So Adebio picks up Chris and Eaglely at the Silo Road. Chris is like, we got to move the portal. How that's gonna happen? We don't know yet. They head towards Settler Hills. As Chris calls Vig at the house Bordeaux is just like reaming out Economists for clearly still having a soft spot for his friend Chris and for Chris's pet Eagle Eaglely Economists spits on four flurry call for once again calling him both ginger cool and GC. I like it when he calls him G cool, Yeah, G cool.
Speaker 2: Gee GC. There's so many ginger cool. Also, I kind of love like Fleury's response to this. He's just like again, just like continues to be the silliest character in the show.
Speaker 1: True of him, he's a purely as we said last week, he's a purely sitcomcact, which is the level.
Speaker 5: It's an agent of chaos.
Speaker 1: True portal is then like listen, open the portal, now, stop stalling or that's it. Economists calls. He goes, He's like, I need some tools from my van, and she's like, well, where's the van and it's like it's really far, the van outside twenty meters away. He's like it's thirty meters okay. He goes out there, he gets his tools, but while he's getting his tools, he calls Chris and Chris is like, you gotta stall them by any means necessary, and he's like, okay, I'll try. Meanwhile, Chris tells at a bio about just the portal, about how there's like a perfect world in there. His whole family is in there, his brother whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to him is in there. He can't simply abandon the portal. Back at the house, you know, Economists is just like absolutely dragging his feet, but like eventually he's got to open the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can only pretend to be like he doesn't know he's doing for so long and so.
Speaker 1: But as that's happening, Chris uses the alien pocketbook to set up a new portal entrance in this like little broken out cabin they found, and he manages to do it just in time. It releases tremendous energy when he does it, I'm surprised that like back at Argust headquarters, like the dials aren't pinned into the red Like what the fuck was that? Yeah, And so back at the house, when Bordeaux and crew open the door, they find just a closet. There's nothing there.
Speaker 4: It's so good. They are so fucking pissed off.
Speaker 2: It's such a good, easy kind of the heroes make it look easy, and it makes the August people look really stupid by trying so hard to get and like it's such a good reveal.
Speaker 1: So Bordeaux calls Senior and basically tells him so it's just a closet. We didn't find anything like there's he's just got a closet buying a security keepout. I don't know. Rick is like, Okay, I'm going to talk to Harcourt. Harcourt is doing like independent amateur fight club stuff in the back of just like random bars, clearly really really going through it.
Speaker 4: Experience sabotage a high level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, experiencing like a mini kind of existential death from the loss of her career as an intelligence agent and this just like not doing well. So Senior goes to Sere and it is tense. He can tell like that she's hanging on by a thread and that she's been selling her TV. She sold her TV and all this kind of stuff, which was I thought a really nice storytelling moment when they just like linger on the TV that's no longer there. He's like, hey, do you remember what you said to me at Guenior's funeral And she's like, yeah, I told you that Peacemaker killed your son because Waller ordered him Tom And she's like, yeah, that's right, that's what you told me. And you know, but I've also read the files and you should know that you are black booked. You've been black booked by Waller and hard Quarter is like, yeah, no fucking shit, like obviously, and he's like, but I have a way out. You bring Chris in and then I will take you out of the black book and you will get a job again. We go to Chris and Ad Chris tell's ad that sadly, pro Soldier Magazine is a scam. They don't the magazine does not go out for distribution. It exists only to sell advertising, like to idiots, and to scam the money. Sorry about that. Ad then asks, hey, are there alternate use in the portals? And Chris is like yes, and sadly, I killed him. Let's not get deeply into it, but I did murder him. Uh, and now it was self defensed which is kind of true, which is true, but also like you were trespassing in his home, so who was defending in a different wall. And then Chris admits that furthermore, I am catfishing that universe is Hardcourt, who I think really likes me. Yeah, because he doesn't, I gotta close that loop. And Adabaio is like, listen, you have to just like leave everything in that world in that world, and yeah, you know, we didn't understand nothing about We understand he's.
Speaker 5: Not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Vigilante shows up with a with some doors and hinges that they're going to try to see if they fit over the new portal. To cover it up and hide it, Harcourt texts Chris to lure him to the arrest spot. Chris answers grease to me. Senior confiscates Economist's phone, like we don'trust you anymore, hard Gourt It basically sets up the ambush with Senior. We go to the woods where we see, in an incredible button scene, Saint Wilde is dancing. He's naked, he's fully dude. He makes an eagle in the dirt. He fills the dirt with his own blood, and he does some magic incantations and the fire turns blue and his magic shockingly does work, and he manages to locate eagerly flying over Chris's new hideout. Meanwhile, Judo Master emerges outside the cabin, ready for revenge. All right, seek a quick break and then let's discuss this, and we're back. Fun episode, although kind of a connector episode of huge stuff. We're certainly heading towards a big confrontation. But what did everybody think? Ian?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like the episode a lot, and like you said, like not a huge amount of story momentum. There's a little bit, but it was more about you know, character moments, and it felt like a build up to the big confrontation. But one thing that I really think has been an overarching theme of the season that this episode kind of continued as you know, these tests of loyalties and temptation for all these characters. You know, you have economists trying to weigh you know, his loyalty to Argust and to his friends. He's playing both sides, and I think eventually it's there's going to be a breaking point where it's going to bite him in the as I think we're building to that. Chris, obviously, the temptation of the other universe is just pulling him further and further in, even though he knows it's not great and it's getting messier and messier. He has to move the portal. Everybody's like, what are you doing? He killed his alternateself, but he just can't quite let go of it. Harcourt getting guilt tripped super hard by Senior because like clearly he knows, you know, she had a relationship with his son. He knows that she feels bad about his death, but she also wants to get you know, back in the good grace of the US government. She's broke, she's desperate. He knows how much this job meant to her, so he's leveraging that to get her to do what he wants, you know, So she has to turn on her friends. So I think, yeah, James Gunn has really been playing with that idea of this test of loyalty and the temptation of these things like how far are these people willing to go to get what they want or conversely, how far are they willing to go to protect their friends?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: So I think that's been a great dynamic so far throughout the season.
Speaker 4: Rosie, Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I think you picked up on the things that make this really work. I also think that this is clearly going to be the main thematic question of this season, which is going to be loyalty to your friends versus whatever the.
Speaker 3: Other is offering, whether it's a job or a world.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty clear right now. Ian, We've seen so many people pick up on that theory.
Speaker 2: That you pitch like everyone is kind of beginning to notice that, and I think that the big question for Chris is going to be he's clearly going to take at a bio to that universe and then it's going to be bad and he's going to have to pick her over this so called perfect universe. So I think all of this is building towards a big, shocking finale. And I also I liked that it confirmed that Orgie didn't build shit, because that was one of my biggest issues in the first season was this notion that like, well, he is the White Dragon and he is a KKK supervillain, but also he was an incredibly intelligent genius, which is very much like you know how like people spoke about the Nazis who came over and after World War Two, Like I didn't love what that was giving thematically, but I really love here that we have this kind of clear let's say, it's a stepping stone to the truth about where these things come from. And I think it's really great that they acknowledging the fact that no, he would have just stolen it, just like there'll steal something else.
Speaker 5: Yes, So we learn about the origin of the qu see, which again to Rosie's point, like confirm Augie's regneck ask didn't build any of that shit. But at a bio asks Chris about the helmets, well what about the helmets? Didn't your dad make those? And he says, like, uh, it's kind of complicated. He doesn't really answer the question. So clearly he didn't make those either. But my question is so clearly all this technology is is alien technology, as we find out in that opening scene. But to me, I kind of read that scene as like that alien was maybe like on the run or trying to tide or like get away into something. What do you guys think the alien was like running from or trying to hide from. Do you think that might factor in later into the season that I would.
Speaker 1: Question, I'd say yes, I yeah, I think that there will probably be something. I wouldn't be surprised if whatever it is is the thing that connects this to the larger dceu Ye could agree, and so we don't get a hard answer in this series about it, but that it's generally something that leads to something else. I wonder if there's like a peacemaker zero, who invent who did invent? All the stuff? Interesting and who is connected by the portals And if you know, Augy didn't just like steal all the shit from this guy from whoever We're like a white Dragon zero and they just stole all there because like Peacemaker from the Perfect Universe had all his equipment just like outside in the lobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Like you could just go go get one and then bring it back like that could possibly be where Chris got it from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like that other al tech was like a little bit nicer than the stuff Chris like our christis too, because I had a jet.
Speaker 4: And also, like this, the helmet looks cooler.
Speaker 2: It has less of the crazy like toilet seat vibe that Chris is always getting mocked about. So I'm very interested because in the comics, basically the Peacemaker's dad is a Nazi. They reimagined him here, but his dad's a Nazi. That's part of why he's so obsessed with kind of making sure that there is peace, and he'll do anything for peace is to kind of make up for that. Something that's really interesting that they haven't played into that I think could be an intriguing note here is in the comics he actually believes that all the helmets are like haunted, and he's constantly getting a commentary from people that his dad killed in the helmet ghosts and spirits and stuff. So I'm interested to see if the ending of this is gonna be like instead of that he's gonna end up with his perfect world dad and brother in his head because he's gonna kill them and they're gonna haunt the helmet or something. I think that I don't think it's gonna be as easy a get out as it should be because James Gunn always likes to complicate stuff, and I definitely think that aliens are behind the because they have the different helmets in this like they do in the comics, where you can have an X ray vision helmet, you can have a helmet that makes you immortal.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing that that is also alien technology, do we.
Speaker 1: I was left wondering, like, have we burned Harcourt as a character now, Like, how do you actually come back from this exactly? I'm diming in diming out Chris. It kind of feels like a very big fork in the road moment for this character. We saw like sure obviously struggling with her circumstances, but then like really bonding with the like rediscovering how much fun she did have with the group during that party, and so for her to like really with very little hesitation, like it there was a moment's hesitation set up chrispher ambush, like unless she does something to counteract it. I kind of wonder where we go with her character from here.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping, well, I'm thinking, you know, once the meetup actually happened, she's gonna, you know, turn out Argus and help Chris. But you're right, if she doesn't, Yeah, it's like, where do we go from there? It's kind of irredeemable.
Speaker 3: So let me pose something to you guys.
Speaker 2: What if our universe hardcore is irredeemable but in the inevitable crazy finale that we're going to get that we're hearing the final three episode of this has like crazy cameos, which I'm guessing means we're probably going to have a Superman carrier.
Speaker 4: What if in all the shuffle, Yeah, Chris White.
Speaker 2: Supremacist Hackle, he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: If they switch them something.
Speaker 1: To say, we do have to say a leged of it, Like now even I.
Speaker 4: Do fully believe it too.
Speaker 2: Okay, So speaking of alleged, I think that there's also a very great moment here where ade Bio basically is like this is like that fucking mirror from Harry Potter. Like maybe you just go in and it's a simulation that tricks you into seeing whatever your deepest desires are. But maybe, and I think that could be really interesting because a as you pointed out Ian in your notes, like it could be a way of him shutting down the multiverse, like the quantum unfolding chambers aren't really a multiverse. They are just these different spaces that the aliens, you know, set up to intrigue people in for whatever reason. But I also think that that's a really interesting conversation because then what does it mean that Chris is seeing everyone in there as a white person? That could be an in trusting way to actually explore that a bit more rather than it just being like racism bad, It could actually have like a little bit of depth of like wow, that you didn't even realize it and that's what you're visualizing because you.
Speaker 4: Know it for your dad, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that you can't that can't be correct, right, because the alien came through it and then.
Speaker 4: Was shot exactly.
Speaker 1: When you go in there, you see other creatures and people like coming in and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's well, we know it's basically like, uh, it looks like it's kind of like one of those m I B like Men in Black Spaces or aliens.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a central exactly.
Speaker 3: So I do think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I do think. So this is what they're saying.
Speaker 2: James Gunn is saying this will like like go directly into Superman, which is going to be the Man of Tomorrow, which he's confirmed will be Lex and Superman working together against the bigger foe. So I'm guessing probably like dark Side or something. But yeah, And they also say that the final three episodes so six seven eight, are going to be like filled with cameos, totally crazy, and Steve Agee said on the official podcast that it's also like so different from the rest of the show. So what do you feel like needs to be tied up in episode five so that we can go on this kind of crazy route through six seven eight.
Speaker 1: I think that Chris's conflict with Argus needs to be tied up, like we need to. He can't be continuously on the run, yes, or if he is, then somehow Argus has to be taken out of the picture. So I feel like that needs to get resolved. Obviously, everything with this other universe needs to needs to be resolved, That needs to get put to bed. And I think, really that's it, you know, I think what you know, when you really dig into it, it's about for better for worse. This is like Chris's mainly Chris's story, and so I think his his relationship with Argus, his relationship with these portals. I think we probably have to close these portals somehow, yes, or they have to better lose control of them.
Speaker 5: After the season, I think it will they will no longer really be a thing. I think, just to tidy that up, tighten it up.
Speaker 2: And then maybe as well we end up in a situation then where Chris has to make his own helmet or has to team up with someone else within the universe to make his own helmets and stuff, because that's where all of his superhero kind of bits and bobs come from. So I think that could also be interesting. I think maybe as well, with the hardcourt of it all, I could imagine her, you know, potentially getting killed to save Chris or something.
Speaker 4: As an adaption, just think about it.
Speaker 2: You can be cast as multiple people, like Michael Rocker is showing that right now, and I think that there is only so far that this character can go, and right now it seems like she's on a spiral to the bottom of the ball.
Speaker 1: I have a question, do we feel that obviously it's a very cricentric season, more so than the first season. Are we I found myself at times a little disappointed with the lack of like stuff for Vigilante and at a biotree do Like I think if you came in as a new viewer on this season, you'd be like, why are they they? What do they do? Exactly? Like what is the what's their thing? What's their special thing? Like economists? Obviously in this episode they specifically call out that he's like a technical guy and a hacker, but you see him kind of like go about that. In this episode Peacemaker, you're seeing him do stuff all the time. Harcourt, you get to see her fight and you understand like she she's lost her job but she's trying to get it back and you see you get to see her doing things, but it feels like specifically Vigion and at a bios like it's unclear, Yeah they're doing this season again.
Speaker 2: I think the back of the Amanda Waller Viola Davis contracting is maybe impacted that seeing as that was a big part of out of Baio's journey.
Speaker 4: And also Vigilante.
Speaker 2: I will say as an Adrian supporter, I have especially felt that it's just like Chris just calls him Money's in trouble this season, but we don't get a lot of Vigilante moments and he's so funny.
Speaker 5: I will say that James Gunn I think has proven at least to me with this like last run of of you know, DC Titles and the stuff he did with Marvel and Guardians. I think he's a he's a he's a master of stories. So I'm fairly confident that there's something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think it's gonna pay off?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think we're probably gonna, you know, see something with those two characters, specifically maybe in his last three episodes. And if I'm not mistaken, I think James Gunn has said previously, like maybe either on social media or on the podcast, that Vigilante is going to have like a big arc throughout the season, so I'm thinking maybe they'd probably be in those last three episodes or something something. I think he's going to have something to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think we've still got We've still this was episode four, so we've still got five, six, seven, eight, so we still we're halfway through.
Speaker 4: I would like, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: Love to see a bit more for Vidge. I would love to see a bit more for at a Bio. I would love to see her kind of really contending with the fact that after last season where we had to Chris had to get over the fact he needed to kill his own dad because he was a fucking racist at a Bio. If she goes into that world, I'm sure she's going to be very upset that this is something he could just fall into again, like without even thinking about.
Speaker 3: It, Yes, which I didn't even like question it, didn't even.
Speaker 4: Think about it, didn't didn't question it.
Speaker 1: I think that Do you think that we end up at the end of this season with our cast of heroes kind of like breaking away and going truly like, I don't know who would fund them, no one. They have no prospects for money unless they go into the portals and.
Speaker 4: Just unless unless less besides.
Speaker 1: Justice sang, But do we see them with at a bio being like you know, uh, Mini Waller literally and running a kind of mini intelligence and private security company record and vigilante with her and economous as kind of like the support people.
Speaker 2: I could see that the people behind the people behind the screens kind of okay, a team.
Speaker 4: But for Yeah, that's very that's a good pitch. Yeah, that's budget. Yeah, I'm like put that one in there.
Speaker 2: That's a catch you Okay, So who thinks that we're getting a Superman cameo?
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty likely.
Speaker 5: I think at this point, I think it's pretty likely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it feels likely as well.
Speaker 2: Any what do you think of potential to see like a green Lantern that we haven't seen yet, like a John Stewart or a Hal Jordan from Lanterns. We know that.
Speaker 3: I think that's already finished shooting, so we could see that.
Speaker 1: I think we get the Lanterns guys. Yeah, and maybe and we've and maybe that's it. We've already gotten guys. So I don't think we see him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we already got guy Hawkeye Maxwell Lord, I mean hawk Girl.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see where it goes, and I'm excited to see how James Gunn kind of wraps this one up and still keeps it in line with everything we're seeing, because the the continuity between these projects is so so well done, and I think it's really given him a step up on their for sure.
Speaker 5: I think it's a testament the model that he's created, and you know, just having like the one singular visionary writing and directing a lot of these projects, you know, as brilliant as Kevin Feigy is, and the overarching plan he's done at Marvel, He's not a writer, he's not a director, so he's intrusting his plan or his vision to all these different creatives and everybody wants to put their own spin or twists on it. Whereas with gun and especially in these opening entries, the first like three or four things, he really is the sole creative force behind them, so he can really craft the direction of the universe. And I think it's showing, you know, definitely, and the fact that you know, he has Peter Saffron handling all the business stuff too, so he can focus really just purely on the creative I think is it's showing now in the quality of the projects that we've gotten so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: On the next episode of Extra Vision, we're joined by filmmaker and comic book writer David Scorer as we dive into the finale location season three. That's it for this episode. Thanks for listening, Bye bye x ray Vision is hosted by Jason Sepsion and Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Our executive producers are Joel Monique and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 1: Our supervising producer is Abuza.
Speaker 2: Par Our producers are Common Laurent Dean Jonathan and Bay Wack.
Speaker 1: A theme song is by Brian Vasquez, with alternate theme songs by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to Soul Rubin, Chris Lord, Kenny Goodman, and Heidi Our disc called Moderator