Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious morning, Charlamagne nakut piece to the planet.
Speaker 3: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? A good morning? How y'all feel out death? That's right, it's Wednesday, middle of the week. What's up?
Speaker 4: Just what's southing? Broadcasting from Maryland? Listen, the snow is crazy. But I got a show today at vsu VI Chania State University. Yep, they have Yeah, they have their black comedy show. It's a black history like comedy show or whatever. Right, and they ain't say nothing about snow yet. I'm like, oh, it ain't hit y'all. You know what I mean, because I'm I might as well just drive there, right because it's only about under two hours from my house.
Speaker 5: But we got like inches and inches of snow.
Speaker 3: Pause?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I mean I'm a woman, so resume Damn what I'm saying. Though, Yo, we got all this, know which would it looked like up there?
Speaker 2: It's not bad at all? Maybe we got a not bad at all? No, nothing, no delays, nothing. We good, good up pair, but you got somebody else you got to You also got a birthday coming.
Speaker 5: Up, Yes I do tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be here for your born day? No, wow, A whole thing playing for you.
Speaker 6: I toldal we had a Budd's the Way your people will live.
Speaker 7: Did had the whole thing think playing for you as somebody doing breakfast and all types of stuff.
Speaker 8: There was.
Speaker 3: There was a whole I told you that.
Speaker 4: I'm not joking earlier, okay now, because you know how your friends find out that you won't be somewhere and be like damn and I had this.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 3: There was a whole bunch of things going on.
Speaker 2: They was like we had Chanel bags, bird, nobody, you're doing too much.
Speaker 7: I was being serious like Blessed Black and Holly Fay, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 8: Man, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, we got some special guests joining us this morning, Two Chains, Larry June and The Alchemist. They have a new album called Life Is Beautiful.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 7: You know, I hate to say album of the Year contender so early because it's only February, right, You know what I mean, like, you know, I think that you should be saying things like that middle of the year, later on in the year.
Speaker 8: But this album is really really good.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm a two Chains that's my guy. Dope, dope, all this s He's I'm a two Change fan. Larry June's same thing. Alchemists come on legendary producers, so imagine them collaborating on the project and it's actually really good.
Speaker 2: And it sounds dope. That's what life is beautiful. Yeah, So we'll talk to them in a little bit, and then we got front page news. When we come back, more are going to be joining us, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's j n V, Jesse, Larry is Chelamaine the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Now it's the Quick Sports. Congratulations to Kevin Durant. He became the eighth NBA player to score over thirty thousand points.
Speaker 3: So drop a bomb for Kevin Durant.
Speaker 8: He's had a fantastic career.
Speaker 3: He definitely has.
Speaker 2: Yesterday he finished the game with thirty four points and three rebounds, three assists in five blocks.
Speaker 3: So congratulations to KD. What's up Buggain?
Speaker 5: Hey, we love to see it. Ay, shout out to Katie. You know he's from the DMV. You know we unmatched out. He had just saying, what's up is y'all? How y'all doing on this snowy Sunday? Or snowy Wednesday morning? What day is?
Speaker 3: Let's black and Holly favorites Wednesday?
Speaker 5: When Wednesday?
Speaker 3: In the DMV.
Speaker 5: I'm down here with you. So I'm looking at this snow come now and look like Christmas all over again. Yes, so let's get into the front page.
Speaker 10: So President Trump, he is providing Elon Musk Department of Government Efficiency with more power to reshape the federal government. Now, this comes as DOGE is cutting nearly a billion dollars from a Department of Education. Officials announced they terminated eighty nine contracts and twenty nine grants for the department, and we'll cut about nine hundred million dollars total. Many of the cuts will impact the Institute of Education Science, which researches best practices in education. So the news comes two weeks after federal testing data showed reading achievements amongst students are at historic lows. Now, Elon Musk says those work is vital. So let's hear more from Elon Musk.
Speaker 11: So we've got a two tweliy dollars deficit and if this, if we don't do something about this deficit, country is going bankrupt. It's not optional for us to reduce the federal expenses. It's essential. It's essential for America to remain solvent as a country. And it's essentral for America to have the resources necessarily to provide things to its citizens.
Speaker 7: You know, it's interesting, right, all these folks are losing their jobs because of Doge. What I would like to know about dogs is all these jobs are getting cut. You're reducing federal expenses. Where is that money going? Like, like I heard him say that that money is going to go back to American citizens? But how how is that money is going to go go back into the parks of American citizen? So what's the plan you're saving all this money? Where's money gonna go?
Speaker 12: Again?
Speaker 8: I'm just asking, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Lower tax right, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Supposedly it's going to be a tax cut for those those for the wealthy. Supposedly.
Speaker 7: No, it's definitely gonna be a tax cut for the wealthy. That's what Republicans do. But I'm talking about you know, everyday folks that aren't wealthy.
Speaker 5: Well, it seems like it's going to be a big tax cut.
Speaker 10: So Trump side, of course, the Executive Action into He signed the Executive Order in Action on Tuesday requiring agencies to work with those two slash workforces, along with eliminating the hiring of replacements, so you're not even going to get replacements in those positions. When asked about call people calling his efforts a hostile takeover, Musk said that people voted for a major government reform and that is that's what the people are going to get. And you know, Trump says he doesn't think that any judges are going to take any issue with DOSEE. And this comes, of course, as others have blocked executive orders that he has recently signed, for example, the birthright citizenship, federal funding freeze, and of course the federal jobs buy out.
Speaker 5: Many people took.
Speaker 10: Issue with Elon Musk standing over Trump yesterday as he spoke, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 7: I think Elon Musk literally controls how to government pays people, and not enough folks care for my lik and I understand it's a lot going on in the world with everyone who cares about their pockets. You care about the economy. You voted for Trump because of the price of eggs. All these, you know, things should concern you that Elon Musk is doing. Because Elon Musk is not an elected official, you didn't vote for him. A billionaire having the power to reshape the federal government is oligarchy.
Speaker 2: But I would say they kind of did right because they voted for Trump. But they knew what Trump was gonna do. This was this is no prize.
Speaker 3: They knew Trump was gonna put Elon in position.
Speaker 8: No, we did not.
Speaker 13: I knew that.
Speaker 3: I think the whole world that I know he did not.
Speaker 14: We do that.
Speaker 3: I think we did.
Speaker 7: Nobody knew they were gonna put Elon Musk in a position to literally control how the government pays people.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't see that coming. I think I think I did.
Speaker 7: Those were supposed to be an organization that was for government efficiency, right, but even that was ridiculous. But no, this man literally controls how the government pays people. I was in Maryland this weekend and I told y'all folks was coming up to me talking to me about how they may.
Speaker 3: Potentially, you know, lose their jobs because of what Elon.
Speaker 8: Musk is doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think people seeing that Elon Musk was gonna be doing a lot of the absolutely not.
Speaker 4: It alright me how he was chilling O with the baby on his head and just you know what I mean, Oh yeah, man, and the baby needs say. Sometimes he was like, uh, sometimes I was going to be correct and yes, what it is there? Yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 10: He says, sometimes I'm not going to get it all right, you know, and and that's okay, and that he does expect to be corrected and and that's okay. So federal workers and education advocates are continuing their protests against the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 10: Congressman Hakeem Jeffries he spoke to protesters at a rally yesterday organized by the American Federation of Government Employees, and he slammed the recent executive orders signed by Trump. Let's hear more from Hakeem Jeffries.
Speaker 15: The attack on you, the attack on the civil service, is unacceptable. Yeah, they're unconscionable, Unamerican. We are gonna stand with you until each and every one of those unlawful executive orders are fully and completely reversed.
Speaker 3: Never to rise again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, hundreds of protesters gathered outside the Consumer Financial Bureau yesterday after the agency was told to suspend operations. Of course, critics like Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren, she claimed the shutdown is to is an attempt by Musk to restrict federal oversight of the US financial system.
Speaker 5: Furthermore, based on what you kind of said Chardle Maine.
Speaker 10: So today we will also see a protest from the National Education Association against the confirmation of Education Secretary nominee Linda McMahon at the Capital.
Speaker 7: So it's a constitutional crisis, man, and you know, folks seed to act like it. And by the way, I don't want to see how came Jeffrey's front and center. He don't have the fight that I like. You know what I mean, Chuck Schuman is better than him, and that's not a good thing. Okay, give me, Jasmine Krockett, give me aoc. How came Jeffreys needs to stay behind the scenes, you know what work internally. I don't want to see him out in front and center all right, well, that is front page News. We'll see you next album.
Speaker 8: He moved like that.
Speaker 7: He's got like a young body, but he's still got that old the energy of the Chuck Schums and all of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know no, all right, well, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest, phone line to wide open. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: I'm telling what's doing.
Speaker 16: This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. Eight hundred five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? You're a what's up?
Speaker 9: Drive?
Speaker 17: A star?
Speaker 13: I had a bone to pick with you, but Josh, what's up?
Speaker 12: Josh?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 9: Baby?
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 8: I pick my bone? Pick my bone?
Speaker 3: Drive.
Speaker 18: I can't believe that you's out here actually rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles to win.
Speaker 13: Let me tell you why.
Speaker 12: Okay, talk to me, cause you dare say that you wanted them to win. The reason why? That is horrible?
Speaker 18: If it was the Cowboys in the Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Speaker 14: I know these fans.
Speaker 18: They would have rooted against the Cowboys. They would have never you write us to win. They would have crashed us every single down, every single quarter. You're right, and prayed against us the entire.
Speaker 12: Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Or Trav no listen, I would listen. Rooting is a strong word. Number One. I love Philadelphia. My morning show career got started in Philadelphia, beautiful city.
Speaker 8: I love Philly. That's number one.
Speaker 7: Number two, Number two, I don't like Taylor Swift, Okay, all right, And I couldn't stand.
Speaker 8: I couldn't stand to see you.
Speaker 7: I couldn't stand to see I couldn't stand to see Taylor Swift on that field after the game kissing on Travis Kelse.
Speaker 12: Okay, yes, sir, Taylor Swift is an Eagles fan Philly.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you that.
Speaker 8: I can't. I know you for Pennsylvania, but I can't tell you.
Speaker 11: Right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just know I don't like I don't like the Kansas City Chiefs, and I don't like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: So that was enough reason for me to say, you know what, Jalen hurts with your all woman management team and that black ass city Philadelphia. God, damn, bust the bust the chiefs ass. I just want to say Quanta when that's it.
Speaker 18: Hey, Eddie, Eddie here around me the whole season, and I am upset that they got another ring.
Speaker 12: Congratulations.
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna tell you something about even watching Gilly and watching gilly enthusiasm for the Eagles was enough for me to be like, Damn, I want them to win because Gilly doing I don't want I don't want to see no. I don't want to see Gilly doing all the dancing for nothing. We're old, you know what I mean, the way Gilly.
Speaker 12: Movie showed us all that dancing for nothing.
Speaker 18: I can't.
Speaker 3: We going to the super Bowl. Yea, not going to No super Bowl.
Speaker 7: I say next year, though Toilet Bowl, I ain't say next year. I just said we're going one day. We're going again.
Speaker 5: I know Swift hates you and show y'all see black men being hot as.
Speaker 8: First of all, Kanye ain't black.
Speaker 3: Kanye is black.
Speaker 8: Kanye does not identified as black.
Speaker 3: Well, he doesn't identify. I bet you if you ask Kanye what ident if you identified black, he'll say no. But right now that's not shocking. Yeah, I'm not black, I'm Kanye. I'm not black.
Speaker 2: I'm get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Cloak.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast clubs.
Speaker 19: Whether you're man or black, something to get up and get something, call up now.
Speaker 16: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 13: Oh man? Good morning, good morning piece and bless it's it's been a while forty five.
Speaker 3: What the hell you been sewing stone? What's going on? How you feeling? What's up?
Speaker 8: Didn't even knowice work.
Speaker 13: I've been taking care of my kids.
Speaker 7: Man, That's why I feel congratulations black man, Hey, hey, just good morning.
Speaker 13: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good morning, I'm okay.
Speaker 13: I'll be loving to hear your voice. And you know last week you put up you last week you put up guests with a miss on your on your Instagram. I was like, man, just got a first pace man you had on? No man coming.
Speaker 12: He's still looking, you know, you know, thanks, you know, you know, yeah, where where's that thing?
Speaker 13: Mary Shetler Diet He's done.
Speaker 8: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 13: Stop playing with me? Man? How do you calling me?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: How the family? How the family?
Speaker 13: Hey? Tell the man? Family is done. I'm blessed. I'm working. I'm out here hustling.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 13: But I I just want to say, I'm wondering if he did he got my letter?
Speaker 20: Man I sent?
Speaker 13: Did he a letter? Man?
Speaker 8: Did you spray colone on it?
Speaker 13: Up? It's so funny, told him.
Speaker 21: Man.
Speaker 17: In one of my in one of the lines that I wrote in the letter, I was telling him to keep his head up, you know what I mean, because I was like, I know it's hard in this.
Speaker 13: But then after I said, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, man, I need to put let me tell you why?
Speaker 8: Why why did you write? Did you a letter? All these stories you're hearing been turning you on?
Speaker 17: Well, no, no, I just don't believe a lot of the story that I hear about any being sex, traffic.
Speaker 13: And stuff like that. I don't believe none of that.
Speaker 17: What he did the cashi, yeah he was wrong for that, But all the other things I don't believe none of that that they're trying to throw on that man.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but why he need a letter?
Speaker 7: I hope he was encouraging him to, you know, go get some therapy and go get some healing and deal with his demons.
Speaker 3: I hope he was right. I hope I hope that that was the letter was about.
Speaker 13: Of course, I said that in a letter too. I told that man to keep his head up.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, keep his head up.
Speaker 8: I know it's hard in the man.
Speaker 7: He wrote Diddy a four page letter. He wrote, DiDio, four page letter. He sealed it with a kiss, let me go get you wrote it, your lady on it. There ain't nothing gay in that.
Speaker 3: You say, love, I'm gonna see you when you get home. You sound like one of those girls that fall in love with the girl them a four.
Speaker 8: Page letter and you seal it with a kids.
Speaker 13: Y'all, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 17: And you can't show a black man or a black woman any time of love out there and telling the head you don't even know, yo. Everything don't gotta be gay, guys, y'all ain't talking the track.
Speaker 3: We just track.
Speaker 7: Trap call here talking about something, hold on, hold on Trium, call up here, talking about football.
Speaker 3: You call up here, talk about writing Diddio letter. That's what sounds gay, and that ways hard.
Speaker 22: Keep your head it sounds gay.
Speaker 13: If I'm telling a black man that jail to keep his head.
Speaker 3: Up, I was that gay man. I was gay because you.
Speaker 17: Just yes, some of these guys everything don't got to be gay.
Speaker 12: I'll be telling them that, y'all meant the doodle chaser just changing, y'all.
Speaker 8: Man, you said you're a doodoo chase, a Dooo chaser.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: You would doodoo chasing right and Diddy? You do right and you're chasing Diddy. You're chasing Diddy, Doodoo.
Speaker 3: Get it off your just eight hundred and five eighty five five. Well, we got just with the best coming up.
Speaker 4: What we're talking about, just as Kendrick Lamar's Super Bowl performance is now the most watched of all time.
Speaker 3: Guys, all right, we'll get into that. Next is the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 8: The Breakfast Club Charlemagne is a minute.
Speaker 3: Know, this whole room is crazy, you crazy. This whole word is a bunch of insults flying everybody walking in.
Speaker 7: What I'm doing for Valentine's I think I heard some walk out here and call me a whack ath.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for all the single women up here. Like this guy disrespectful. He just reasons for no reasons.
Speaker 12: She was doing.
Speaker 2: Valentine just goes, just goes. Come on everybody, we all the Breakfast Club, but just goes behind the scenes. Lauren, what are you doing for Valentine's down?
Speaker 3: Still start laughing at nothing? Just don't start laughing. I'm doing stuff exactly, I'm doing stuff. Let's get the mess you need this real Wethers, Justic Robber Moore.
Speaker 5: Just don't do no lines, don't do that.
Speaker 3: World why jes worldwide master on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 23: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to.
Speaker 12: See this time to set it off.
Speaker 4: So he broke that record. High, he broke that record. Talk to him about Kendrick the super Bowl performance.
Speaker 24: Yeah, so Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 6: Yesterday it was announced to be a Fox that his super Bowl halftime performance is now the most watched super Bowl halftime show in the history of the halftime show.
Speaker 8: Bomb and Kendrick Lamar but robbing the clues bombs for rock Nation.
Speaker 3: Let me ask a question.
Speaker 2: I see something online that they said last year Rock Nation posted Usha did a certain number, and then the number is backtrack as any of that truth that I see, I'm not.
Speaker 24: For sure about that part of it. I did see what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: However, I just seen something online and I'm hate I'm not.
Speaker 7: I mean, y'all gonna find a way to try to make Hendrick not there was something on it sayeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Not an ov hon I've never been anymore.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I mean, because he can delete his wholeness.
Speaker 3: I'm not messing with you. I have no dog in this fight. I like Drake and I like So what is the number.
Speaker 6: So, Kendrick guy, there was one point three three, one hundred and thirty three point five million people.
Speaker 24: I said that wrong.
Speaker 6: One hundred and thirty three point five million people tuned in to watch Kendrick from between eight thirty pm and forty five pm because the halftime show is short.
Speaker 24: People have to realize that.
Speaker 6: And I think the discrepancy comes in because when you talk about these numbers, it's not just television and you can stream it, like, there's so many other ways that you can listen, so all the data has to be collected. It was on it was I watch it on TV, so you better believe it was on TV. Now Usher had previously set this record and be this is what you're talking about with the record of one hundred and twenty nine point three million average viewers last year.
Speaker 3: They've been setting the record every year though, every record going up every year since Rognation been doing it.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, so Rock Nation is doing a really good job. All told, it was a great Sunday for the NFL Super Bowl. It was the most watched Super Bowl game ever with an average of one hundred and twenty seven point seven million viewers total compared to one hundred and twenty three point seven million and twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four And it beat Michael Jackson because Michael Jackson was the biggest This.
Speaker 6: Is at Kendrick Lamark congratulator like in history. Yes, yeah, so there's a ton of numbers here, but yes, this this broke records. Now, I will say, yeah, congratulations to him. People still arguing about whether it was good or whether it wasn't. It was impactful. It did what it need to do to people tuned in, Okay, and I think the year that he had leading up to it had a lot to do with that.
Speaker 24: People were curious to see what was going to happen.
Speaker 7: Kendricks's performance is doing exactly what it should be doing enough getting people talking. It's a discussion around his performance, a discussion around on his art and yeah, he did what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and some other uh, some of us. Speaking of Super Bowl, something happened with c J Richardson mother. C J Gardner, Go ahead, I'm not an Eagles fan my bed. Yeah, somebody I got you, so c J.
Speaker 6: Gardner, who is an Eagles player. Uh, he took a jab at Travis Kelce, like right after the game. Because after the game there was a photo of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift hugging and kissing out just.
Speaker 24: Like you know, she's kind of consulting him after the game or whatever.
Speaker 9: And c J.
Speaker 6: Gardner posted his instant story the photo of them, and he said, you should have stayed with that thicks word dropping the.
Speaker 3: Clue, mom, CJ Gardener, It's what I'm talking about type of hate. I like that's I do not like that.
Speaker 4: It's because he don't like tell the Swift. Yeah, but my thing is, you're already wont I just say it's not that I'm mad? And what CJ said it's the fact that I don't like, how do you keep disrespecting Taylor Swift and she ain't do nothing but just be with this other.
Speaker 3: But let's be clear, he is right though, what you mean? I mean, come on, you just stay with the thick.
Speaker 5: But this the thing's not my own business. He's white.
Speaker 3: Travis is white. He wasn't when he was wearing uh he was Lauren spicy male.
Speaker 24: He's still that super Bowl looked like Elvis. I was so confused.
Speaker 25: Again that was.
Speaker 8: But Yessay's right. You know he's with his kind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Like, why are we cared about that and white?
Speaker 6: To clarify because I said it was the photo of Travis and Telvis Swift, he c J posted a photo of him and Travis on the field and then said you should have stayed with that thick.
Speaker 3: That's word arguing the whole game.
Speaker 24: I still like, well, I'm here for too. But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Okay, So first of all, the thick girl that he's talking about, of course it is Kaitlynicole. Kaitlyn Nicole was getting dragged to just for being at the Super Bowl because she's an Eagles fan and she was on the field and she was celebrating, but people weren't coming to her defense. Now, somebody who's going to need somebody to come to their defense right now is c. J. Gardner Johnson's mom, because she has a business. She owns a restaurant, and right after he posted this, people tailors with fans went online and we're literally trolling her restaurant. They had like bad reviews, terrible customer service, below average food, worst food of my life.
Speaker 24: The chicken was raw.
Speaker 6: They should close it down for putting people's lives at risk, like it was so bad. Now, I know that his parents spoke out and said that you know, they're not sweating it or whatever. They said, you know, this saw jokes because their restaurant has actually been close since January, so the reviews aren't.
Speaker 24: Going to do anything to it. But it's just like y'all fans is that connected?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, celebrity. That's that's been much.
Speaker 7: This is funny, though, his mama put out a statement and said, yeah, we've seen all the reviews. The joke is really on the swifties and everyone entertaining the reviews because King's Grill is closey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, at least they didn't go looting or anything like that.
Speaker 24: Uh and his parents C J.
Speaker 6: Gardon Johnson his parents name or Dell and Brian. They said they're gonna be at the parade Friday, so pull up, don't don't.
Speaker 24: Play with us big ones.
Speaker 5: Did Drake drop Ye?
Speaker 12: Drake and.
Speaker 8: Album in the year.
Speaker 6: We're talking about the Party next Door album, the Love Songs for You that's coming out. He didn't drop yet. That comes out on Valentine's Day. It's actually Parties album, but Drake is reportedly going to be featured on it. He dropped album art yesterday though. So this album are in the album art you see Drake, you see Party next Door.
Speaker 24: They're covered in fur.
Speaker 6: And people were trying to like dissect this album art because this is the first time that we're seeing Drake do anything, you know, major like this musically since all of the Kenchrick Lamar stuff and since the Super Bowl and blah blah blah blah blah. Right, so people are trying to figure out, like what the two towers in the background were, and it was just like a whole thing online.
Speaker 7: Parties on Man, Now you want to do an album with me, I've been right next door all this time and you ain't want to do nothing, but now you want to come out and play with.
Speaker 5: Me now, But guess what he's playing ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's done Drake.
Speaker 24: Like they're actually in Melbourne right now.
Speaker 6: I think it's evening narrower coming up on it, and fans believe that Drake is going to bring party out and they might like just preview one of the songs.
Speaker 3: That is he out there?
Speaker 24: I don't know. I'm just telling you online the Obo squad things online.
Speaker 6: But the two towers in the back of the album are they're actually the absolute world towers that this isn't party next door's hometown of I don't know how you say this, Massawaga.
Speaker 3: Canada, Canada.
Speaker 7: You know, Envy, you said it's still Drake, But we haven't seen Drake perform without his superpowers yet. And what I mean by that is when the album drops and you know, he's not getting all of the favors. He's not getting the special special looks on the playlist, he's not getting the special looks at radio, he's not getting the special looks from the label.
Speaker 8: What is that Drake gonna look like?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that you.
Speaker 2: Still, he definitely got fans, got a lot of people that love him and support him.
Speaker 8: They gonna show up.
Speaker 24: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 6: We don't know how heavy he is on this album yet either. It's rumored that he's supposed to be featured on every single song. But what if he's only on he said album. I mean, I know he's on the album, but every single So he confirmed m.
Speaker 8: He said it's a collaboration with him and Party, That's what he said.
Speaker 24: Well, he's on the front of the art, so we'll see what happening.
Speaker 8: We need to see.
Speaker 7: We got to see what he looks like when his super powers have been neutralized. That's just the fact we got to see.
Speaker 3: We don't know. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that his fans aren'tnna show up, because he definitely has fans. We just don't know what he's gonna look like without the superpowers, with all without all the favors from radio, without all the favors from the playlist, without all the favors from the label pushing things.
Speaker 8: We got to see what it looked like. We're about to see.
Speaker 3: All right, it's colonized.
Speaker 5: Left to do, but just more colonization than just gotta see I just got it.
Speaker 2: That is just with the mess I want to tell you, Lauren be asking me to ask stupid questions to rite that is not nobody sues.
Speaker 6: Laura been like, manufacturu up, but let them know because this is how you develop exclusives. Go ahead, Lauren, be like, yo.
Speaker 2: Can you ask them if there's any jewels on the album cover that we didn't see yet that we could break down?
Speaker 3: Can you tell what does the firms mean? Ovo people?
Speaker 5: The sources kV teaching us how to reach out?
Speaker 3: Reach out?
Speaker 2: Can you reach out and see what the firms mean? With the buildings in the background, how come we can't see Drake's face. I'm like, I'm not asking all.
Speaker 24: That Stupidel has added, but did you die? Are you guys?
Speaker 26: Good?
Speaker 3: And I did that.
Speaker 6: I asked all those questions too, exactly all right, We'll be back with those answers. Hopefully we got based news when we come back. And then and then two Chains Alchemists Larry Juni to be joining us.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V Jess Hilarry is Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Let's get in some front page news start off for some quick sports. Again.
Speaker 2: We just got to congratulate Kevin Durant. He became the eighth NBA player to score over thirty thousand points. So congratulations to Kate.
Speaker 7: The amazing career Katie has had man a couple of Championship MVP awards over thirty thousand points.
Speaker 8: Yep, he did that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely warning bagain, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning. Yes, we'd love to see it. Shout out to the real MVP out of the DMV. I'm just saying, all right, y'all.
Speaker 10: Though President Trump, he says the US taking over Gaza will lead to peace in the Middle East. Speaking alongside the King of Jordan on Tuesday, Trump said the Gaza Strip is a war torn region and added that Palestinians will be moved to.
Speaker 5: What he called a safer place.
Speaker 10: He also doubled down on a Saturday deadline for Hamas to release all remaining hostages, and he said he doesn't think Hamas will meet that deadline.
Speaker 5: Let's hear more from Trump.
Speaker 27: We're gonna take it, we're gonna hold it, we're gonna share as shit, We're going to get it.
Speaker 3: Going eventually where a lot of.
Speaker 27: Jobs are gonna be created for the people in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be for the people in the Middle East.
Speaker 27: But I think it could be a diamond. I don't want to do two and then we do another the two in another week, and then we do four and three.
Speaker 3: Aways.
Speaker 27: No, they either have them out by Shaturday at twelve o'clock or pull vetshero.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Soan the Jordan King of Doulah, the second pledge to take in two thousand and six Palestinian children. He further said conversation amongst Egypt and other Arab nations will be ongoing in an effort to come to common ground in regards to this. Now, Israel is gathering troops in and around Gaza ahead of Hamas's hostage released deadline. The militant group threatened to delay the release of hostages after accusing Israel violating their ceasefire agreement. Now Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu he warned that the Gaza ceasefire would end if AMAS would end if Hamas did not release the hostages this.
Speaker 5: Weekend, NETANYAHUO said in a statement.
Speaker 10: In light of Hamas's announcement of its decision to violate the agreement and not release our hostages. I instructed the IDF last night to a mass forces inside and around the Gaza Strip. So we're looking at this Saturday deadline of twelve pm according to US or what President Trump has said. But you know, it seems as though as Israel as basically where we're aligning with our allies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are they gonna even you know, the other country or they the other countries?
Speaker 7: Are they even gonna get the opportunity to take those children from Palestine in or will all of those children be killed on Saturday? You know, because when you say you are sending them to a better place, that's what you know President Trump said, is that is that safer place or better place?
Speaker 8: Heaven?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Because they don't seem like they're trying to get.
Speaker 7: These folks to a safer place if you're gonna use force a war, you know, to get them out, Because and I asked this question yesterday and I'm asking it again. If they don't meet the deadline on Saturday and you just send troops in there to wreck everything, are the hostages gonna get killed when you're all in there just wrecking every day?
Speaker 3: I don't you're right, everybody's gonna getkilled.
Speaker 8: But I don't get it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, No, to your point, it is very vague. It is very vague, and there's no and all hell breaking loose is not definitive. We don't know what that actually means.
Speaker 3: Especially when it's still hostages there.
Speaker 8: You don't want all hell to break loose.
Speaker 7: Water hostage is still there, right, if you've seen, if you're if you genuinely care about the.
Speaker 10: Hostyages, absolutely absolutely switching gears, but also still in some international affairs. You know, a Pennsylvania teacher in prison in Russia on drug charges since twenty twenty one, He's back in America. Mark Fogel arrived at the White House last night after being released by the Kremlin and flown out of the country on a jet of President Trump's Special envoy to the Middle East, Steve Whitkoff.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: He was arrested on charges of bringing medical marijuana into Russia into twenty and twenty twenty one and was classified as wrongfully detained by the Biden administration last year and oppressor. At the White House last night, Focal thanks everyone who helped get him home, and Trump said the deal was fair but He did not elaborate on whether or not he spoke to President Vladimir Putin about that deal.
Speaker 5: Let's hear more from Fogel and Trump.
Speaker 9: I feel like the luckiest man on earth right now, and I want you to know that I am not a hero in this at all.
Speaker 27: Very fair, very very fair, very reasonable. Not like deals you've seen over the years. They were very fare. I think this could be the very important element. It could be a big part of it, actually, because it could be a big important part of getting the war over with Ukraine.
Speaker 7: Congratulations to that man. Got to know the laws of other countries you travel to. Though we may be legal here and maybe medicinal here. You take that form wells.
Speaker 3: But you hear so many stories.
Speaker 2: How many times you get to tell stories of people getting locked up and getting locked up for a long time before people say, you know what, maybe I better not carry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but it's not even just weed. I mean, it could be anything. It could be a spent casing. You could have gone to the gun range and took the same bag you know, to the to the airport. You guys really got to be careful traveling overseas.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 10: But that goes to say that there is supposed to also be another American hostage that will be released today. This comes, of course, as Brittain Grinder, Paul Whalan, Trevor Reed, and Evan Gersherwitz are some of the most recent Americans released in prisoner swaps from Russia. Meanwhile, switch things to you guys in New York an update up top. New York City Mayor Eric Adams says it's time to move on. After the Justice Department instructed the Southern District up of New York to dismiss the corruption case against him, he said he will focus on serving New Yorkers and once again he denied any wrongdoing.
Speaker 5: Let's hear from New York City Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 21: We can put this cruel episode behind us and focus entirely on the future about city.
Speaker 3: It's time to move forward.
Speaker 21: That many New Yorkers will still questioning my character, and I know that I must continue to regain your trust.
Speaker 3: I never broke the law and I never would.
Speaker 21: I would never put any personal benefit above my solemn responsibility as your mayor.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so regaining the trust of New Yorkers is probably going to be a serious task. Adams was set to go on trial in April for federal corruption charges. Critics have argued that he cozied up to the Trump administration an effort to get the case dropped or be granted a pardon. Now, New York Governor Kathy Hochel, she says she is monitoring the situation, and of course, after the Southern District was requested to drop that case and see, she does say she has confidence in the mayor, but she's going to continue to, you know, monitor the situation and see what happens.
Speaker 3: So what the reality is New Yorkers don't really trust anybody, Okay, So it's a New York thing.
Speaker 8: Regardless.
Speaker 3: I understand how Mayor Adams is trying to say, but you're fine, Mayor Adams, But what is the governor gonna watch? She says she's gonna watch over it. What is she gonna do? She can't do nothing about it, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, unless you I don't know what you're trying to say.
Speaker 7: It sounds like when you when you say stuff like that, it's like, all right, now we're watching your ass, okay, yeah yeah, mister innocent, all right, yeah yeah, mister Neville committed no crime.
Speaker 3: We got we got.
Speaker 12: Eyes on you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, you know, she wants to make sure that, you know, he is doing his job in terms of servicing the people of New York or the City of New York.
Speaker 5: And she says she's going to continue to work with him on their mutual priorities.
Speaker 10: So you know, it's just a matter of getting back to work and making sure that none of this because you know, she had to answer to some of the things that was going on with him, so maybe she just wants to, you know, smooth it all over. I'm gonna continue to watch the monitors situation and yeah, let's get back to work with the people of New York.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 5: But then that's it.
Speaker 24: That's a profet to news.
Speaker 10: Morgan would follow me on social at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app. Visit us at bi nnews dot com. Thank y'all have a safe and warm Wednesday.
Speaker 3: All right later, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Now, when we come back to Chains, Larry June and the Alchemists will be joining us. They have a new album called Life Is Beautiful and we're gonna talk to them next And don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's DJ n V jes Hilarius, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. You got some special guests in the building. Indeed, we got the Alchemists.
Speaker 3: We got Larry June in tuj speak, welcome. The album Life is beautiful as out right now.
Speaker 7: Early Album of the Year contended, it's still early, It's only February. Early Album of the Year contended, Man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Man, So how y'all brother's feeling feeling good about you? I'm good.
Speaker 7: Change had to make the walk number one of your legend. That's number one. But number two Chains was the first, the first breakfast club show we ever did. Oh boy, and the first person say anything was too changed?
Speaker 3: How'd you get two changs.
Speaker 8: Around that do matters that don't matter?
Speaker 2: Just you weren't here so at the time we didn't have no money, right, So two Chains did it for the love and Charlemagne was supposed to handle transparent.
Speaker 8: What change was red hot? I mean red hot?
Speaker 3: Like early, too early?
Speaker 8: In cardinal?
Speaker 3: What's the word in card the nations of two change?
Speaker 2: You don't know what red hat, but Charlamagne was supposed to handle car service. Charlamagne man had a call. Charlamagne didn't say it was a caravan picked up two chains in the caravan. Yes, yes he did.
Speaker 5: You just thought that was cool. I had the money, he so, but you're supposed to, let know, a vang gonna come pick him up and not a black.
Speaker 8: Don't know they were going in a van.
Speaker 3: I thought they had as he never he never and always never talking about always shows love. We always appreciate you, sir.
Speaker 5: How y'all three link up for this album?
Speaker 28: Well, let me see. I know Larry and I worked together before. I'm a fan of his music. You know what I'm saying, He'll player, you know what I'm saying, I'm a player.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 28: We had a conversation like just about doing a couple of records. Yeah, and he he's somebody that listen into like cohesiveness and everything. So he was like, we just need to do one producer. You know what I'm saying, were gonna rub with al and it just started becoming like you know what I'm saying, every time a song was finished, they started to becoming just dope and dope, you know what I mean, I feel like, man, we probably ain't do about six seven more, you know what I'm saying. And before you knew it is like what he said the early contended for album of Yeah.
Speaker 2: And how did the Alchemist get to play? Why was he the producer while he was doing That's like, this is the sound we want for this one we had, we were already working like we've been talking for a while.
Speaker 3: We had a couple of records in motion up the last couple of years.
Speaker 28: I've been working with al but with me a lot of my projects, they would have different producers, so I would have two or three our type joints on it feel good, but people would just kind of go towards the party records of the trap records. So it felt good for me just to do what I really like to do best is and that's a rap.
Speaker 3: You know two change of those real hip hop beat that boom back you know, I mean that sun done yo.
Speaker 8: Yo yo yo?
Speaker 28: What about those type of that sound energizedes your pen on my voice is able to cut through on samples with the trap drums, I'll be having to like kind of yell a little bit. I can sit down and record when I'm doing these songs, I'll be having to stand up record trap songs and then and I'd be having to kind of be creative and sometimes it hit it and sometimes it miss but I have to be creative around the drums and kind of peek my head out. But with those loops and things like that, I'm able just to get my idea cross looser.
Speaker 20: Yeah you get because it's like it's just a phil at it's not like, you know, like it's kind of understated the production.
Speaker 8: So at least for like the lyricists, like if you know, if.
Speaker 20: You got something to say on those type of beats, you're gonna flourish, you know, change Larry. They're those type of mcs like less is more. It's found on that like a late like yeah, like a raw versus like a stacked up like I would compare like a trap beat to something that's layered up.
Speaker 3: Its focused on the vocals. Some of these are kind of just raw and.
Speaker 20: It's just like a mood, you know what I mean, where it's like they're just to just to move their pins. So it's like the focus is on the lyricists.
Speaker 8: People who know music.
Speaker 20: No to Change has always been top tier with the pen like, but he always had the neck to make hit records too, you know, but that never fooled me, Like I could tell the MC's like a big Sean or somebody who's like, yo, he makes hit records, but he can rap like extremely well, like with anybody who you would put on any list, you know.
Speaker 5: So so that's your conference on the trap is not really a trap.
Speaker 28: You just do for us, You ain't really sat no, So of course I trapped before, right, and even on this type of subject matter, I talk about the streets and the trap.
Speaker 3: But early on I'm always throw Tech under the bus for this.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 28: Early on, I was doing a mixtape. It was called all Ice on Me. It was a double mixtape. It was him and Screen, and then I gave Tech like some my your kids stuff, and he was like, boy, I don't want I want some boy, give me some of that trap. And then when I gave some of that trap, he came back with like data saying, boy, I'm telling you they rocking with this right here. So he was more as a manager, more data driven as far as like what the people were leaning towards. When I would drop a project that had some some lyrics and some trap stuff, you know what I mean. But you know I'm in this thing to like to show growth anyway and to show that anything's possible. You know what I'm saying. I ain't get my meetiing Stiles after thirty. You know what I'm saying. I'm still out here having more motion in the ocean. What I'm saying, business is doing good. The rap's gonna come out. We're gonna talk about how we got these businesses in this passive income going. We're gonna popy like that. You know what I'm saying. I ain't spending no blocks. I ain't got time to go to jail, leave my family. I ain't in on a little crash dummy mission. You could never get me like that. So it's just like I just stay out the way. I'm very, very highly confident and everything I do, and so that's my comfort zone. When I walk in a room, my chin on my chest out, I'm like that, you know what I'm saying. Like, man, God, that is thing with me.
Speaker 7: What I like about you, You wrap about you wrap about a lot of health and organic living, Like we got you into a mindful this lifestyle and what made you start putting that in your music?
Speaker 19: You know, I started a little like I dropped my first mixtape when I was fifteen. I was kind of talking about a lot of that I wouldn't really like, really into. Then I had just tuned into my real what I was into and like my actual life. And when I started wrapping about my day to day, they just start working for me, you know what I mean. I'm kind of like him aby to make No Bread into to my thirties really too, so you know, I had they go through the ups and downs and really finding myself as an artist. And when I start talking about it that I really like to do, it just kind of start coming natural for me.
Speaker 8: So early on you had a lot of cap in your app.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 19: I was fifteen sixteen, you know, just kind of more influenced by the hip hop, you know what I mean. And it's finding myself as an artist, you know what I mean. When I start doing that and really falling like what I want to do, it start working out.
Speaker 3: Did somebody tell you how did you just checked yourself to somebody?
Speaker 19: Be like, come on, nobody can tell me I was around all that, you know, you know, I'm kind of like my my environment. But it was just more like what can I bring different to the game. I was like, you know, it's only one me. I can talk about my life and what I do and people will relate to it. Some people might not, you know, people will. I'm thankful that.
Speaker 3: Some people do.
Speaker 7: You talk about financial literacy a lot too, which is interesting because you know, to Chain he talks about flexing a lot, right so, and and spending a lot.
Speaker 3: So how did that?
Speaker 19: You know, mention the studio, listening to a lot of audio books, you know, in high school, like you know, Robert Carolside kids like just trying to do better, you know what I mean, coming from that environment and you know, just trying to switch it up and do something different and have longevity in my career. So I start a knowledging myself about things like that and just you know, put it into the music, you know what I mean, and letting people know, not the major and minor things. But I still I still flex. I talk about flakes a little different, you know, I might talk about a fifteen dollars orange juice or something like that.
Speaker 8: I'm the same hop out with the lawsuit bucket to the side very peacefully.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about how long did this project take? Because I saw an interview you said if you Larry, you said rap gives you anxiety?
Speaker 3: Uh with that?
Speaker 19: Working with change he changed that. But he worked so quick and he owned he on my phone with the verse with a verse. I had to switch my whole program up so that this was pretty quick, you know what I mean. We got a few records we didn't put out yet, and it was I ain't I was keeping up with change. I ain't.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 19: He was giving me the sauce and I was see what I can do? Me come different on here, So like working with chains and al like definitely took me out my element, you know what I mean, different patterns and uh topics, and it's making me a better m C.
Speaker 8: I'm very thankful.
Speaker 3: Is that pressure that pressure the verse?
Speaker 24: It ain't.
Speaker 19: It ain't pressure. It's more like I'm just I'm getting better, you know what I mean. And he he a real lyricists. He really really do this, so like he get me like style and I ain't even thought about even doing me wrapped like this and try this and just putting me in a different box, just like when I did the great escape with you.
Speaker 3: I'll tell him like I love.
Speaker 8: These beast dues he was putting me, you know, I mean he.
Speaker 20: Made he made us both step up just because of the level that Change is as an artist, and it's a perfection. It's like we went out to Atlanta and got to work with him in his lad and just got to like get his energy in his world that is super impressive, like Phi in his in his city. It's like I went home like as a different animals just seeing his operation, Like Change is a mastermind. So both of us going out there seeing his operation in Atlanta was like super motivating, like here we got it.
Speaker 2: We got more with Two Chains Larry June and Alchemists when we come back. That album Life is beautiful. It's out right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning to everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ MV just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Two Chains Larry June and Alchemists. The album Life is Beautiful. It's out right now, Charlamagne.
Speaker 8: I love that song.
Speaker 7: Generation. You know the hook is we the generation got all these kids on the Dirty Spride. We the Generation got got them on the perkuse every night with the generation got them on switches.
Speaker 3: What was the conversation about that hook? Because Larry you.
Speaker 7: From that generation that was influenced by a lot of that, so I know you had to have competition about that something.
Speaker 28: It just when you look at you know how it is. You know, everybody you get a little older, they try to unk you to death. They try to drink most syrup and you to death. They try to smoke more whatever than you to death. You got to be like, bro, we do want to turn y'all out.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 28: We the one got y'all. It's like when I go back and I listen to somebody like eight Ball and MJG. Who I came up on. They had songs like robbery. They had me lurking, you know what I mean. And so it's the same thing that I know. If it wasn't the music, it's the videos. It's the lone blunts and videos we had. It's the double cup this stuff, y'all. Daddy was attracted too. And then y'all come up and well, not y'all, I'm just talking about in general. You know what I'm saying, some people come up and so that's what the generation I did came from. Like we kind of the generation that kind of might have messed up some stuff, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 28: Lack of parental advisorie going on nowadays.
Speaker 8: So you know, lack of church, God and everything.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So the next generation is more prone to listen to somebody who went through it too and it survived it. Then they all to somebody who's just telling them they don't do this and that. But you didn't go through none of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what gave you the game, Larry?
Speaker 7: Because I mean you got touch a good head on your shoulders. And Marria, like I said, you talk about financial literacy, you talk about mindfulness. One of the balls I love on this album. You said I never had it was hard to keep found out found one solid hole.
Speaker 3: Was all I need. I'm like, for such a young man to understand that, especially the lifestyle you.
Speaker 19: Live, it's found on that line for me just from you know, you know I have my kid early nineteen, you know what I mean. You know I was forcing this to have been a single father very early and now it just kind of changed my mindset on even like having women around period. Like, you know, my son ain't been around multiple women at all, so it was like it's showing him like I'm not married and nothing like that. So he never really got to see see that. So I have to always like let him know that, look, I'm not married like this, but it's it's good to get married, you.
Speaker 3: Know, have one person that you're dealing with.
Speaker 19: And I wouldn't always like that, but as I got older, I started understanding, like, man, one solid woman can change everything.
Speaker 3: You know, you say older, you're thirty three, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 19: You know, but yeah, I'm still doing numbers. Yeah, man, I feel like I feel like I live like a couple of times, I ain't gonna hold you. I feel like I'm way older, and I feel like they, you know, peace peace, like having one solid woman is peace, you know what I mean. I feel like, you know, I haven't really experienced that fully yet, you know what i mean, But I'm getting there. I think it brings a lot of peace that can help you work more. And I realized that when I was recording.
Speaker 3: That song your father, your uncle, just life like.
Speaker 19: It was more life because I had I used to have a multiple you know, I was a multiple kind of guy, like you know, I had honeycomb hide else. You know what I'm saying, Spot's like a cheetah, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 19: You know I was moving and grooving and it was taking up to too much of my time. But you know what I'm saying, from like working and being with my kid and dealing with this situation, and this happened and got called text. There's too much text, like you know I'm talking about. So yeah, that's kind of where that line came from.
Speaker 7: How important is that change? Because you you know, you you a married man yourself, you alas see you out with your queen. How important is that to have that?
Speaker 28: Oh it's very important for me man, especially having somebody to mature out, to take care, to make sure home straight, make sure the little micheline and stuff straight, someone that fully supports me, listens to my music, critiques me. She sent me a very very dope message the morning I woke up. The first message I read was from Keisha saying basically saying I was a lyrical god, just big, just doing what she's supposed to do. My ego you know what I'm saying, massagynation, Yeah, you know, And so you know, me and her, we laughed every single day. Man, we got the same habits. You know what I'm saying. We go out, you know what I'm saying. She come to Candy Land with me. It's just like, you know what I'm saying, when you find somebody like that. I love that line as well, you know what I'm saying. We shot the video for that. I thought I was like, bo, I'm saying one, but I don't think they kept my part in the video. But anyway, that's why it was cool working with him because even though the difference between him and I think Wayne is Wayne is a more metal Ford type of EMC. You know what I'm saying, style MC, you know what I'm saying, and wordplay, physics. Well, Larry, he just like very direct, lifestyle driven, you know what I'm saying. And so it was cool for me to pop up my lifestyle like, bro, I'm having this going on, let me talk, you know what I'm saying. It was more like it was more like cool ways to express that you're not done, you know what I'm saying. That's what this project really is just a cool way to spread that. Like you know, man, ain't there ain't no dumb brothers right there.
Speaker 19: You inspired me to saying you how you move with your wife. I'm like, yeah, that's how you do it. That's that's how you rocking, and you got your kids and that's real, you know what I mean. I was really inspired by that, you know what I mean, even you're talking about your wife all the time, like, yeah, that's how you do it.
Speaker 13: You know, that's real.
Speaker 19: Every boss got the queen, you know I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: So old is your son?
Speaker 3: U thirteen?
Speaker 8: Turned thirteen?
Speaker 3: He at the hotel right now?
Speaker 8: You have to bring him my school for this man.
Speaker 5: But see, okay, so how does that work?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because you don't have about a lot of single dads with these careers juggle.
Speaker 19: It's tough. How he was torn with me since he was little, Like you know what I mean. I probably trained him on the spinner man. I mean, so like sometimes I can make it work, like my dad he'll help me on my my grandmother and my mom will fly in and help. But he get times like this where it's like you got a slide, Come on, we get the online working. You getta get him a roam and we just try to just get it done. Now just I'm just trying to make it happen that you do get tough, it be on your your contry, like damn, I'm doing the right things up parent, he needs to be at school for these three days or whatever, but he learned the other things to learn the other things. So and he's very like ahead of the game for that. Just some traveling with us and seeing different things, being able to meet you know what I mean, artists and and he you know, he a big inspirational.
Speaker 7: Y'all talk about that thoughing life is beautiful. Y'all talk about trying to balance being a father, you know, and your career. So that's conversations did you'll have off the mic?
Speaker 26: Uh.
Speaker 28: I think it's just evident. It's just the energy he's gonna talk. You know, he spoke about Eli a couple of times. And then you know, I'm I'm halo, like the second highest earner in my household.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, he get money? How do you do with your son? Because I see your son hollering at women.
Speaker 28: Now, Helo like that a little bit, a little bit or. I ain't never told hello, even be humble. You know what, I'm staying there, you that confident cocky, don't even man humble. We won't because what this means?
Speaker 12: What do this mean?
Speaker 3: If he ever asked me what humble men? I'm I don't know, I don't know. Stay like you are. And it's just about you installing confidence, especially in you know, young black boys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 28: I'm on them about you know, getting his books done, whether he reading on the way to train or whatever. But it's just, you know, it's a blessing to have because I honestly feel like he is a direct reflection of my father, who passed in twenty twelve. I felt like Helo, he just too mature to be nine years old. So I certainly yeah, so i'd be like man and he started casting just like my dad was. So I really I'm into you know, I'm a spiritual type of person, so I'm kind of into that. And then my two girls are they growing up, drive My oldest is driving to school. So it's just like you look up man, next thing, you know, you know, the house is gonna be empty, and a little bit of whatever that is, you know what I'm saying. But it was cool to kind of pop about it over these type of vibes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that's that's what it is.
Speaker 28: I don't think it's about what the numbers were gonna do. I think if we thought about that, we want to drop the week of the super Bowl knowing that that's gonna hip Kindrick's numbers.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 28: I think it was about putting out a project that has replay value. I haven't heard one person that just played it one time. I keep saying, I can't take it out, I can't stop playing it, and I can sleep good at night knowing that.
Speaker 3: Let's get into a joint off that what ch'all want to hear? Generation? All right, well, let's get in the generation. It's the breakfast club Good Morning.
Speaker 2: That was Generation from Two Chains, Larry June and Alchemist and the building that out in life is beautiful as out right now now, Two Chains, How did you and Little Winge becomes so cool? Like I know y'all did numerous projects, numerous songs, mixtapes.
Speaker 3: How did y'all become so cool?
Speaker 28: The way I met Wayne was just like this, I was obviously selling weed, and but I was I was selling weed, but I was using the money to book studio time at patchwork.
Speaker 3: You know, that's where people went.
Speaker 28: And so I was in like a little b room and baby them from cash Money was in the a room, thirty cash money dudes whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 28: So somebody came in and say, them boys next door need some weed. So I was like, I come over there. You know what I'm saying, It's like the number ones. You know what I'm saying. I'm being cool, But like he wasn't smoking that time, but he had some other guys. They take my weed, I'm telling them. I think this was like four fifty at the time.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 28: You know what I'm saying, I take, I give them the zips. They don't no money come, you know, I don't know. I can't give nobody no weed. I ain't in that position. So I ain't up going to New Orleans with them following them about this. Now followed them about this nine hundred and so this was before Katrina or you know, they had all these mansions. Everybody had a match They had a matching for everybody. Then everybody had their don mansion. Right, I'm standing in the match for everybody. They got a big Jacuzie is a living room sofa. This is many years ago, and at this point I'm not a full rap. I'm a travel One day Wayne comes over and we go out in like the indoor pool and we smoke some gas together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that that's how I met Wayne.
Speaker 28: Following baby to New Or's about these nine hundred dollars that he eventually did you ever get dot?
Speaker 3: I got the money.
Speaker 8: Money came in with a new car.
Speaker 28: He was like, y'all something about the car came up there. I said, hey, man, hey, oh gee, I really I'm really gonna need.
Speaker 8: I'm waying.
Speaker 20: Really he like, say, he goes slim. He did it, so yeah, I just never collected it. So every time you see him, you could be like.
Speaker 8: I would have been any more valuable, No, I need.
Speaker 3: Then I looked up. I was on the way to New Orleans about that.
Speaker 5: I'm life.
Speaker 3: They go to my slim.
Speaker 8: We out here, what we're going, I'm going.
Speaker 3: I ain't got nothing to do. I go to New Orlean, but I'm not.
Speaker 7: But you know, you ever thought about changing your name again? Because you went from titty boy to two chains. Now you you know you're a mogul. You ever thought about I go by Tony. I ain't say to change the whole album. I didn't even think about that. I did, but that was intentional, absolut Wow watch your name. Life is beautiful.
Speaker 8: That's how we were feeling at the time.
Speaker 3: Change Change came up with that one.
Speaker 28: Yeah, because honestly, the song that Larry did, Life is beautiful. I really love that song. I really love that song. I love that the context, the content of it. And then when I thought about it, and obviously I thought about it before the because I thought about the l A fires as well, because I got homes in l A. And so I was like them affected, Nah man, God good, I'm trying to sell one, y'all, so I'll let me. But I said to say that I didn't want to be offensive to somebody whose life wasn't beautiful at the time. But I kind of just over overrolled my opinion on that and I just.
Speaker 8: Brought it to the guy.
Speaker 3: I think we should call it life beautiful.
Speaker 28: Because I think if you just got life period, you know what I'm saying, you just got life at a period.
Speaker 8: That's best what I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to lie, you know what I'm saying, panpoint right there.
Speaker 9: Right now.
Speaker 3: You didn't meet the grams. Originally was that a gospel record was supposed to be a gospel samples.
Speaker 8: Is from a gospel gospel record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sample was how do you feel when people make your beat like this record?
Speaker 20: It happens a lot to me, it does happen to you like fifty of the animal thing back then, and it was the Bang Bang and I will come like I want to be Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 20: I try to tell the rappers, hey, I'm Switzerland, like leave me out of it, you know, I don't, but they ended up making me the battleground. I mean, I'm indifferent to it, just like I don't have a dog, you know. So it's like I make I make beats. Do people get mad at you though? Because sometimes I know you're like, but look, here's the beat.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure for sure, but.
Speaker 20: You know, in that case, I had sent the record to dot like months before that happened, and like I heard it when everyone else heard it, So it was like, yeah, that was one of them situations where it was like.
Speaker 8: I don't like to get involved in stuff.
Speaker 3: But sometimes it happens, you know. It was.
Speaker 20: It was tricky during the time when pe in Marl Deep and nos J. It was always a weird thing and it probably stopped me from doing work with J back then, you.
Speaker 9: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Wasn't we gonna make it for jay Z? It wasn't for him.
Speaker 8: I played it for him though, you know hip hop.
Speaker 20: You know Campbell, It's been my brother for a long time, and I should go over there and play beats and one time he popped his head and he just checked it out.
Speaker 3: It wasn't for him, I guess.
Speaker 7: But to J, why did you lie to Drake about being good? Kendrick said too, Chain said you good?
Speaker 3: But he lied? Why you do that?
Speaker 29: You know?
Speaker 3: I just think it was kind of like some word play because Drake and I.
Speaker 28: Got a song called No Lie, and so when he said he lied, I just felt like, I don't know, but I didn't take it as no kind of way. I don't think he was taking a shot at me. I've heard our type of instances with somebody wanted me to play something back. I just think it was a moment where it was about Atlanta artists. You know, I do have a couple of flacks with Drake, probably three or four players. I think a lot of that people in that verse got song with them, So that was just kentric well or just dialing in on some subject matter that people who name me thedn't say felt some type of way. You know what I'm saying, So I don't. I was okay with it. You know what I'm saying. You got other at homies, you know, I don't.
Speaker 8: Just a little baby, a little bas he said, keep me out of that.
Speaker 28: Yeah, some people didn't want their name. Some people were like, why you didn't say my name? And it just no, like it's just a moment. It was just a moment. But it didn't do nothing to me.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: I think my harmony mind.
Speaker 28: My middle kid definitely says somebody asked at school, but it didn't get hected.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't here.
Speaker 8: I didn't hear no, he said line the last verse that he that f song.
Speaker 12: What on purpose?
Speaker 19: Like everybody I did particularly hear that that song. Fully, I heard a lot on Instagram and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You need to movie.
Speaker 19: I was doing the album with him at the time, so I wasn't listening to too much stuff like that. But Kendrick, it's a little Kendrick. He hard respect the Kendry. I just didn't know he brought you up.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. You never heard that.
Speaker 29: Lab Verson and by the way, phenomenal lab Verson's coming on the picture, like kept saying like they talking about I did see that, but I never.
Speaker 3: Heard you know what it is?
Speaker 8: You know, it's not a lot of songs with three verses. It's three verses.
Speaker 28: So it's three verses. It's the third you know what I mean. That's my opinion. I don't think makes a lot of songs. I don't believe.
Speaker 12: That's on everything. I love.
Speaker 8: He he in his own bubble.
Speaker 3: That's why Wayne, That's why I love him.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 8: That's why I love me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, just.
Speaker 13: Being my own bubble.
Speaker 28: I mean, of course I know some of the things I need to know, but I really be clueless to a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: And I'm cool with that. I'm just cool with that. You ain't here with Kendrick, did you on the fourth verse?
Speaker 2: Alright, Well, we appreciate you guys for joining us. Make sure you pick up that album. Life is beautiful out right now Larry June two changes and Alchemists.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you. It's the Breakfast Club good morning, just with the message up next.
Speaker 18: Ness well wether Larens j Corb.
Speaker 3: The more just don't do no lines, don't do that world why jes worldwide mess on the breakfast Clubs, the coaching ship.
Speaker 23: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 5: Could get you to see this time.
Speaker 4: To set it off, Lauren sent me the Wendy Williams doc to watch at four a m.
Speaker 5: It says, says, it went up, we gotta watch. You must not have a baby.
Speaker 4: She don't know what it's like wake up at four am with a five month old baby.
Speaker 5: Elly looking at me like we about to watch Wendy. I'm like no, So tell me what I needed to watch?
Speaker 3: That was so apointant.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the Wendy Williams dot that TMZ did on twob it's called Saving Wendy Williams Drop today and they got into a ton of stuff. But most importantly because it just talks about, you know, her getting out of conservaive shit, people have been trying to figure out how she got into this conservative ship to begin with, and what's the issue with her family, her son and why didn't didn't that work out?
Speaker 24: So let's take a listen to Wendy talking about her son in Wells Fargo.
Speaker 8: In September of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 30: Wells Fargo, your bank said you were the victim of undue influence and financial exploitation with respect to your money.
Speaker 8: Who is the person that was doing this?
Speaker 25: My son is a good person, but at this point he is a horrible person to me. And what's going on with these other people at my apartment in Miami?
Speaker 19: What do you do?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: You spent on?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 25: And what is going on at Wells Fargo?
Speaker 30: There was a situation where Kevin says he wanted to rent a boat for his birthday for fifteen hundred dollars and ended up getting a boat that rented out for one hundred and thirteen thousand dollars. Jesus, and he blamed it on the bank that the bank wanted him to have that that never really made sense to me.
Speaker 25: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Is he is Kevin rapped too tight?
Speaker 3: Like was.
Speaker 4: N I'm saying no, no, I'm saying he balling like he rapping. But I'm saying, like, is he that he makes no sense all? Or yeah, like what do you mean the bank wanted you to have one hundred thousand dollars for a boat?
Speaker 24: I have no idea. They didn't really get more into what that statement was that he that Harvey said that he made.
Speaker 8: Well, is Kevin on the dock?
Speaker 6: Little Kevin is not on the dock and they say that he does deny all of everything that is being alleged, but he can't do the dock because of however the conservatiship or guardianship is set up.
Speaker 24: He's not able to come on Cameron speak.
Speaker 2: So maybe the bank they did a good call by making sure that her money is protected and people are not just spending her money.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 6: Well, you make a good point because Wendy gets into that as well, because there everything's happening with people that were around Kevin and Wendy's money too.
Speaker 24: Let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 25: Somebody pretended to be me and it wasn't anybody in my family. It happens to be a person that I was introduced by my son, and it's a woman approximately my age group. It's nobody from the family listen, this woman called on the phone pretending to be me. Red flag, well Fargo, red flag, red flag and so red black. Thank god, they stop all of the money that had been stolen from me by these people.
Speaker 3: They don't got nobody else can score these things? What is this museum? The music be making everything sounds so crazy.
Speaker 24: So deep and so dark, and the alchemist.
Speaker 3: Mentor booming somebody it's tmz.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's not as much season over there, right, my god. But yeah, so envy to your point. Wendy at that point said, when all that was happening, she was like wait, the like, hey, bank, come on in here. I might need y'all. And that's how she ended up in this conservativehip situation. She talked about not really understanding what a conservative ship was and how it worked, and then boom, now she's in this you know what she calls a luxury prison. So it seems like she set these guards Boroughs up for herself and wanting to make sure that what was happening with her money, because she said, and doc, her family don't get in her money and she don't get in there into theirs. It's always been that way. She thought she was putting protection in place for herself because things were happening. She loves her son, but things were happening. Now she does also talk about the A and E documentary, not she doesn't, but they talk about it in the in the Tube documentary because they talk about the fact, Charlamagne, you brought this up before of where was the guardian during all this time?
Speaker 24: Now you have this lawsuit. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 30: There are some people who say the main reason the guardian is being so restrictive is that the guardian took a lot of heat for allowing Wendy to do that lifetime documentary when she was under the influence of alcohol and the guardian wasn't there to protect her when it was being filmed, and this is an overreaction to that.
Speaker 10: I would be disappointed in that guardian that she's punishing Wendy.
Speaker 24: For her lack of oversight.
Speaker 26: All of this happened under the watch of the guardian, who was there to protect my aunt. When all of this comes out, the person at the center of this in terms of having the final say and the sign off is the guardian.
Speaker 5: I don't think it takes a whole lot to put the pieces together here with that.
Speaker 3: Well that was Alex Finnie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so now that I think that part is crazy to me because if that is the case, right, and that will come out. I did reach out to Robbie Kaplin, who was the attorney for the Guardian in the anti lawsuit, to figure out, like, are they going to say something of responsible because if that is the case, that's crazy. That's not Wendy's fault that she didn't have the foresight to see a lot of these things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's obvious if you're if you are the Guardian and then you're complaining that, you know, people took advantage of her during this whole situation.
Speaker 8: Where was you.
Speaker 3: Job right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now they get they get into a lot of other stuff in this dock as well too. They talk about her having a sober coach after and how her life's going to be after. It's definitely worth the watch, but.
Speaker 7: We don't want people to lose focus that, you know, the documentary is about how she got into this Guardian ship in the first place.
Speaker 6: Yes, one hundred percent, And I think it does a good story of showing she just needed help and she thought she was saving herself and it completely went the wrong way. It shouldn't have went this way. Now moving on to the next thing. Jess, we were talking about this earlier stage.
Speaker 3: Yep, she was going off.
Speaker 5: She went off on your mother, do not my mom.
Speaker 24: That's just talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my girl.
Speaker 24: My mom can't see people business time.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 24: So okay?
Speaker 6: So Jack Queeze and Dage Loaf they're dropping part two of the EFA friend Zone. It's an album that they did back in twenty seventeen that was real successful. They're dropping in on Valentine's Day. So they've been running around doing promos. It's photos hanging out now. At the time when they did that first run of the album, there were rumors that they were dating. There was something lovey w there never confirmed, but now you know he's with DeAndrea Sandris and people have been commenting on his posts like yo, what's up?
Speaker 24: Like where's your where's your wife? Why is she not with you? When this was a person that you allegedly used to have a little situation with.
Speaker 4: That's a crazy thing, right as an artist, you know what I mean? Like, I know sometimes things can happen for like promotional publicity stunts, but when you out here doing interviews about your real life and you saying that you about to get married to the person that just had your baby and all that. That kind of messes with publicity stunts like this, you know, and then you're girling too happy about it because she wasn't in on the stunt.
Speaker 6: Oh nah, she commented on stuff, and she says she wasn't allowed to be in the pictures and things of that nature because they look was a day, day day. So DeAndre has been taking some shots online, including taking a shot at his mom. I will say, though, I reached out to a source close to the situation because I said, if I get on air report this is a public publicity scunt, I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 24: And they told me this is not a publicity s sount in real life. She is upset.
Speaker 3: Wow, damn.
Speaker 5: And what happened with the mother? Real quick? We ain't got enough time. What do you say about the mother?
Speaker 31: Oh?
Speaker 24: Real quick?
Speaker 6: DeAndre just told her mom, his mom to mind her business. And you need to say thank you because I've been putting Jackqueets on. Allow him to go on my dad's show. Don't make me talk about how you allegedly stealing your some money and how they is some money. I'm gonna be quiet down. I'm sorry, I'm gonna go back in my bubble to sum up with DeAndre has been saying Jesus straight at the mom crazy. But to be fair, his mom started it. She posted it, She posted an interview talking about the situation.
Speaker 2: So you jumped out there, Yeah, all right, Well that is just with the mess and that's that's a good conversation. You know, would you mind if your man or your woman was working with their ex like, would you have a problem right that if because they allegedly dated before they allegedly had relationship.
Speaker 3: Would you mind this closely working correct? Would that be a thing?
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it after donkeys Charlamagne, what you got for donkey today?
Speaker 7: Oh man, I need a political analyst named Dominique trip you to come to the front of the congregation. He has some interesting things to say about Kendrick Lamar's Super Bowl halftime performance.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club, Go morning.
Speaker 22: This is a miracle, there is.
Speaker 31: No question, and there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 12: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man.
Speaker 25: Now the new developments in the deafinitely spawshooting rampase man yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was a really bad day for him and this is what he did.
Speaker 24: And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 7: Okay, White supremacist violence it is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 3: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white. It's a breakfast club, bitches.
Speaker 32: All right, Sherendy, please tell me why was.
Speaker 24: I your donkey of the day.
Speaker 7: Well, Donkey today for Wednesday, February twelfth goes to a political analyst named Dominique Trippy. He is a political analyst, writer, strategists and commentator. The homie Robin at baller Alert sent me this today dropping a clues bombs for Robin.
Speaker 3: At baller Alert sub Robin for sub Robin.
Speaker 8: I missed this one, but it's hilarious. See Dominique.
Speaker 7: About a week ago, from what I can see posted on x dis statement, he said, and I quote, we must rid ourselves of DEI throughout every facet of society, for the sake of our safety and that of our children. My god, Now I know people had issues with DEI but when you say we have to get rid of DEI for the sake of our safety and that of our children, that sounds like to me like you have a fear of a black and brown planet.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 7: Diversity means that you not safe. The browning and blacking of America means that you not safety. Inclusion of more women, more gays, anyone who is in a straight white male means you not safe. Why are we as a people so hell been on making each other uncomfortable? Okay, let me ask you a question, Dominique. Have you ever stopped to think how those of us from marginalized communities feel when we are the only one, when you are the lone minority amongst the majority. Have you, Dominique, ever seen that and said, I wonder if they feel unsafe? Why do we start getting concerned about safety when it's spaces where white folks aren't the majority? Dominique, have you ever thought about that? I'm sincerely asking, See, nobody ever cares about the one raisin in the potato salad. You know why, because there shouldn't be no damn raisins in the potato salad. Okay, And that is why we are here today. Because Dominique said a week ago, we must rid ourselves of DEI throughout every facet of society for the sake.
Speaker 8: Of our safety and that of our children.
Speaker 7: But this week, after watching Kendrick Lamar's record breaking super Bowl performance, highest rated halftime show ever dropped on the clues bombs for Kendrick Lamar and Rock Nation.
Speaker 3: After watching that performance, Dominique posted on.
Speaker 7: X and I quote hundreds of dancers and participants in this halftime show, and they can manage to feature one single white person. This is pathetic, Dominique, you gotta make up your mind. You told us we have to get rid of diversity, equity and inclusion in all facets of society. But when you see a black artist headline in the super Bowl with a bunch of black dances, now, all of a sudden, you want diversity and inclusion.
Speaker 3: This is why I loved Kendrick's show.
Speaker 7: Aesthetically ten out of ten for aesthetics, because I knew it would get these types of reactions out of people. But if you're gonna piss people off, let's really piss them off. I wish he would have added to the set list just three songs, actually four including money Trees, but that's just a personal favorite.
Speaker 8: But these three.
Speaker 7: If he would have started, because of the aesthetic of that show, if he would have started with Black of a Barry. Can you imagine hearing this on the super Bowl stage. What would Dominique have said if he would have heard this.
Speaker 3: I'm African, I'm African, I'm black. It's the moon heritage of a small finish right in my fast from the flat of my man, gun my hair and snappy.
Speaker 24: My noise, big my round it.
Speaker 5: Wise, you hate me?
Speaker 3: Tell you people, if you're playing this determin hat my coach, you play me for. I want you to recognize that I'm.
Speaker 32: A proud monkey.
Speaker 3: And then what if he went into what if you went in.
Speaker 9: To this, oh us, my life has tough light right after Black and the Berry Us my life Adams like y'all all that chips like, yeah, now, youth.
Speaker 3: But if God got thusting, we gonna be all right, Dominic right.
Speaker 7: Then then then Samuel Jackson comes out and tells him, stop, you're scaring America. You're scaring people like Dominique. You and your little homeboys gotta play it safe. Just the super Bowl, not Compton.
Speaker 3: And as soon as you heard not Compton, then you heard this who got alone?
Speaker 6: By the end, That is Sae like the whole city goes me every.
Speaker 7: Time people like Dominique heads literally might have exploded.
Speaker 8: Donald J.
Speaker 7: Trump would have signed an executive order on Monday to bring back slavery in the middle of Black History Month. Okay, listen, My point is this, Dominique. It's cool when they do it, it's a problem when we do it. All right, White artists have headlined everything for years, and Dominique, I bet you've never said it's too many white people participating in this show.
Speaker 8: Because whiteness, to you is America.
Speaker 7: And that's one of the messages Kendrick was displaying in his show that black people are America.
Speaker 8: Not only are we America.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, that's why the brothers had on the red, white, and blue and they were up there looking like the American flag, because we are America.
Speaker 3: Okay, he was letting you know, we are all Americans.
Speaker 7: It should have made you proud, Dominique, not to mention black people built this country.
Speaker 27: African Americans.
Speaker 8: I want to make sure about stopped that. Eddie.
Speaker 7: I said black people built this country. I was doing a dramatic pause. Now, don't listen to me, listen to your.
Speaker 27: African Americans built this nation.
Speaker 12: You built this nation.
Speaker 3: You know you're just starting to get real credit for that.
Speaker 12: Okay, I don't know if you know that, you're just starting to get You built the nation.
Speaker 3: We all built it, but you were such a massive part of it, bigger than you were given credit for.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 30: Right?
Speaker 7: And so Kendrick was on the super Bowl stage making sure black people get that credit. The moral of the story is this, You are either part of the solution or you a part of a problem. If you looked at Kendrick's performance and you saw others and not Americans, then guess what you are indeed the problem. Please let Chelsea handle it. Give Dominique Trippy the biggest he hull.
Speaker 3: That is way too much, Dan manege Chelsea acting black.
Speaker 8: Being all late.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, yeah, all right, ain't got no more m all.
Speaker 8: Right, that's all I got.
Speaker 29: All right?
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 8: Why what you worried about?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, you got a bunch of them that give the biggest Mayo and all that. I thought you was gonna go all the way with it.
Speaker 7: I think Chelsea's Chelsea Chelsea's suffices. Allright, we need no more confused.
Speaker 3: No, thank you for that donkey today where you want to go? You said you have something on your mind.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I actually don't have anything on my mind. I just wanted something. I just wanted to share something with the picture because you know, you know, when we come you know, we do things for our own personal benefit, and you know, when those things benefit us personally, we like to share them with listeners, especially if it's something that we feel can make their life better. Right, like you know, we coming here and we talk about you know, getting uh colon, the benefits of cardiovascular health. You know, we talk about going to therapy all the time, right for your mental health. I did something yesterday that I've never done. Remember what I told y'all was going to do just when we were going to the elevator and you told me not to do it.
Speaker 3: Shut Upry, He's done that.
Speaker 12: No, you did it.
Speaker 3: I went to do it yesterday. Had a Brazilian wax.
Speaker 5: How do you feel?
Speaker 3: How I feel so light?
Speaker 8: Guys, listen to her name was Veronica.
Speaker 7: I feel so light when I'm telling you I am barred like a new born from the front to the back, rooted to the tutor.
Speaker 8: My brothers, you got to step it up.
Speaker 7: I know we've been manscaping all right, and you know you get your little scissors and you get your little trim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wax bro and ladies dropping the clues bombs for women. Y'all have been dealing with this for how long?
Speaker 7: Y'all been going to this place to get this hot wax put on you and getting them pubic hair taken off?
Speaker 24: For how long?
Speaker 5: Years and years?
Speaker 7: The pain is worth it, though I wish I could show you it, but it's not for you. But I'm telling my brothers out there, go get you a Brazilian wax. I'm forty six years old. The hair grows a lot different, you know what I'm saying, And it grows in weird places. Now it's not as easy to manscape. I was like, you know what, my wife got this great person she goes to get wax from. Let me go get the wax, top tier, hurry in, top tier, and I got it all I got there. Now gonna hell on my cheeks with the butt crack hair gone, crazy, grow them hair gone.
Speaker 5: It's probably real. Keep name.
Speaker 3: It is amazing. I looked at it yesterday, like, why where have you been? Hello?
Speaker 5: How did you look at it? Did you spread the cheeks? Look behind you in the mirror?
Speaker 8: He did know when they did the wh I didn't. I don't know what it looked like from the back.
Speaker 7: But friends amazing, Yeah, friends made so I can't be the only brother out there, because.
Speaker 5: Absolutely you're not the only brother that's.
Speaker 7: Right to me that yesterday She's like, guys, come and do this all the time. You're late, and she said it'll be easier the next time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how it is for us too, Like it gets easier as you do it.
Speaker 3: What did you get your first wax?
Speaker 5: Yes when I was like twenty four?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 4: And it lasts so long, yo, you ain't gonna have to go back and tell maybe about what she said, maybe like six weeks every single damn. Yes, you grow all right, Well maybe it grows, you can see, Harry.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Question what like alone? I just I just want to know.
Speaker 7: I just want to make sure I'm not alone, just like anything else. I know I'm not alone, But I would like to hear.
Speaker 5: From so many people. So many men will call up here like, yeah, man, ain't nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: With that like, guess it'd be serious. I trim, I use clippers.
Speaker 8: I got to text just right now. My man was like, I got to wax before that.
Speaker 2: It's hurt Like hell, eight hundred ain't never told about five one on five one, So let's let's let's discuss. I guess fellas, have you got your parts waxed? And ladies have you gone with your man? Does your husband doing?
Speaker 8: It's only two people because he in the ruin of time. Okay, the wax are.
Speaker 2: And you we'll take We'll take your calls when we come back eight hundred and five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne, you show me when we come back to breakfast like the morning the Breakfast Club, it's topic time called eight hundred five to join into the discussion.
Speaker 2: With the breakfast club talk about it wanting everybody's j NV just hilarious, Charlamagne, the guy we are the breakfast club. If he's just joining us, Charlmagne is again telling us about something that he's Charlomagne is up here. He has done about his butt. You know he was the first person to tell us about you know, he got he gets his prostate checked. Every couple of months and not every scuple molioscopy once a year.
Speaker 7: Listen, you can make all the jokes you want, but now is you can make all the jokes you want, but when you die early, Okay, who felt that's gonna be? The reality of the situation is, yes, I'll go get coldon piece, I go get all my cardiovascular health checked and just literally I just like doing things to better me. So I'm forty six years old, right, and like the hair on my pubs grows crazy, it grows very differently. It's all on the side of my legs. I never had that when I was younger. So the man's even just getting the scissors and trimming isn't enough. So my wife always goes to get clippers. There's no cizens. Whatever it is, clippers, clippers, it still don't do what it's supposed to.
Speaker 5: Clips not look good. It's sexier. It makes your skin look smooth.
Speaker 4: And then listen, let me tell you something, just speaking as a woman, when we are going down on you guys and giving you know, proper filatio, we don't want to smell.
Speaker 5: You know, hair holds so much bacteria and you don't even got to be dirty.
Speaker 4: Listen, but it's you know, sweat gets trapped in the follicles, just everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, so that's I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: I love a bald man down there.
Speaker 7: So I got a Brazilian wax yesterday from the root to to the to the front and the back. And first of all, my penis looks amazing, you know what I'm saying. I had the gray hairds popping.
Speaker 8: Up down there.
Speaker 7: The same reason you get to Beijing and your bed envy, it's the same reason that you probably should go get you a Brazilian wax down there.
Speaker 3: But I don't get a Brazilian.
Speaker 5: Pubes is sick.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 7: But I don't get the Brazilian wax is amazing. We did a good job because it was my first time. It's forty six years ahead. That's gone. It's just you and the person doing it.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's like the thing that made it so dope is that, like everything is bald, like your butt get and it was.
Speaker 7: It took about fifteen minutes. Yeah, it took about it, but only because it was my first time, you know what I mean. She said that it'll be quicker the next time, and it'll be.
Speaker 8: Easy the next time.
Speaker 3: And what was his name that did it?
Speaker 8: Her name was Veronica Sluthor Veronica.
Speaker 7: Because it's a very vulnerable thing that you're doing, you know what I'm saying, Especially when she tell you to lay on your stomach, and you know what I'm saying, you got.
Speaker 8: Spread your legs and she goes up in your cheeks.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no hair on my ask you put what you got on your knees and put on your.
Speaker 7: Stomach, your stomach, your stomach, spread your legs, all.
Speaker 3: Right, a little tutor, Charles.
Speaker 8: Charles, what are you calling from?
Speaker 22: Students?
Speaker 8: Talk to me, Charles.
Speaker 31: Yeah, man, I was just pulling off because I definitely keep it very clean, you know, get the nails from the jail man.
Speaker 1: To kill man escaping and all that. I just don't understand or like the reasoning behind the whole Rezilion wax, you know what I'm saying, Like, what's the point of you know, like a man getting all that for somebody to be all back then that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: How we'll see you younger when you get to be our age. I can only speak for me.
Speaker 7: Forty six, the hair started growing a little crazy, like the regular man escaping. Things that I was doing, wasn't you know, keeping things contained? And so you know the wax the waxing treatment that removes all the pubic hair and the hair around the ain't it's in the upper the eyes. It's worth it, ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 31: See, that's all I was gonna say. I was gonna say that from the seventies and the nineteen hundreds, like yourself like that.
Speaker 3: Don't worry when you get to when you get to be our age, you're gonna remember this.
Speaker 8: You's gonna be like damn.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne told me that it was gonna start looking like the wild, wild wilderness down there.
Speaker 3: Yep, Now I'm good. I'm good with the man escaping. I'm completely bored and I ain't waxing. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 22: I'm not nick Man?
Speaker 12: How that doing?
Speaker 3: What's up? And there?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: So you got some questions for Charlamagne? Go? Yeah, man.
Speaker 32: So I ain't never, I ain't never mansketching nothing like that, but I felt like I would try it back in the day. I need to go sometimes get my nails done with my female friends. I don't want to, uh, you know, incriminate myself, but the hustle I had. I had multiple women in my life and where they're gonna get their nails done to go? You know, do they work?
Speaker 31: They even and work in Las Vegas, and I get my nails done with them.
Speaker 32: I just get a clear coat. Sometimes sometimes I wouldn't getting nothing. I just get them, you know, cut, and then get my feet up.
Speaker 3: I don't do the clear court. I do a buff though.
Speaker 32: Yeah see I get I was buff them, but every once while I was just clear coat them because the ages they comes from.
Speaker 31: Fam They want to ask me, we're.
Speaker 32: Gonna were gonna clear coat? We clear call Okay, okay, I'll be like, all.
Speaker 18: Right, whatever.
Speaker 32: Man, I ain't tripping, but yeah, I ain't never did it. But I'm forty now, So I mean, I don't know if I'm man skating down because I'm pretty sure it probably would hurt. But I want to know then you do it for your head? Can Charla Man got that ball head? I got the ball head?
Speaker 7: So I don't know if you can watch your dome, I mean for me, you can wax your dome.
Speaker 12: Oh I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Oh you do?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, They saying, yeah, I've never done that. I just you know, I just get the straight razor. Okay, you gonna layer next, but.
Speaker 3: You I'm not doing laser. But you you forty you're getting up there.
Speaker 7: I don't know what your situation is down there in your pants, but the pubs are gonna start to get a little wilder after forty five, and you're probably gonna need to get a little Brazilian wax. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then also for the behind, like yo, when I think it's fine that you did from the root of to the tutor, because when y'all, when y'all doodo or whatever and you wipe, that's why you gotta keep wiping until you don't see nothing, because it's getting caught on.
Speaker 9: The hair.
Speaker 3: When you pass gas. Now does a whistle.
Speaker 8: First of all, I don't fall in my clothes. That's no more.
Speaker 7: Listen, Jess is not lying. The wipes, the wipe Since yesterday.
Speaker 3: Smooth, crazy, smooth hate under smooth million wax is worth it. I'm telling you, my brothers, you heard what just said.
Speaker 7: Just then when she go down, she don't want to see all that hand smells and everything.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, my brother, it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Yesterday Charlemagne got a wax, a Brazilian wax. The guy that did it, he said he enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: Her name was Veronicas.
Speaker 2: And we actually have a guy on the line that actually does this to men, and we're gonna talk to him.
Speaker 3: Next to it's the Breakfast logan morning.
Speaker 16: It's topic time called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody. It's dj NV. Just hilarious. Charlomagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us, we're talking about Charlemagne who yesterday got a wax for the Brazilian wax, a Brazilian wack, and he's super duper excited about it.
Speaker 8: I feel light.
Speaker 3: I'm like I'm floating.
Speaker 24: You posted you see.
Speaker 3: I feel fantastic. Brandon, we got Brandon on the line. Brandon, good morning.
Speaker 22: What's what's saying with a piece of y'all?
Speaker 3: Now, Brandon? You are you do waxes for mem Bro?
Speaker 22: Yep, I'm an esthetician. I've been a seventeens.
Speaker 3: Talk to us.
Speaker 7: So you be holding the peen and moving into the side while you're doing the waxing and telling him to put his leg in the four and all of that.
Speaker 22: You got to you feel me, You don't want to rip this in, but you know I've been doing it so long. It's tacond nature to me. And it's quick money eighty dollars for we call it man zillion.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something, my brother.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you why I wouldn't come to you number one, number one year, No listen, number one year a man.
Speaker 3: But me and Ronica was actually.
Speaker 7: Having conversations because you know, you know, you got to have conversation with the person, you know, just to keep their mind off the hot wax peeling off of them. So y'all go together, now, y'all y'all like you, I don't you you?
Speaker 8: You sound too much like a real man.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't want to be.
Speaker 12: I'm definitely one of them you did.
Speaker 22: I'm from Indiana. I'm from that fam.
Speaker 13: You feel me.
Speaker 22: But it's all about the money with me, you know what I mean? Yeah, it's good money.
Speaker 2: Bred can't just ask you a question like what made you want to have that as a profession, Like like what was on your mind when you're be like, you know, I could wax and it makes some break.
Speaker 8: No, he waxes everybody, not just men.
Speaker 13: Whack everybody.
Speaker 22: But being an esthetition is more than that. You know, skincare is important, Salomone, you.
Speaker 3: Know about it. Well, I'm glad, you know.
Speaker 22: I know you get glow, you know. Yeah, so you know what I mean. So just going into being an estheticist and it's deeper than just whack. And I'm an instructor as well. I teach at the beauty school. You quite institute of beauty culture.
Speaker 8: That's love, brother to you.
Speaker 7: I do not know why y'all men take more care of your material items than you do your body. You need to have a dermatologist, okay, you need to have somebody a great barber. You need to have people giving you Brazilian waxes. You need to be getting your nails done. You can make sure your car clean two and three times a week.
Speaker 3: Now, Kevin, this says that you enjoy going. You go as much as you can.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but I mean to be honest, I'm in Canada, so things are expensive. So when whenever I get the chance, like on special occasience like Valentine's Day, is about to like pop up like something, get my girl ready and all of that. But you know what I mean, I'm mad at you.
Speaker 13: I'm mad at you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. I didn't even think I forgot about that. Valentine's Day is Friday. I didn't even do that for that. I just did it because I wanted.
Speaker 14: To do it. Yeah, like when I'm about to go on the trip or anything, I take the locating for it. But yeah, it's all about you know clean, it's high down there, you're clean and all of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's by the way. I couldn't wait to show my wife yesterday. I was like, look, show me. I'm gonna show you mine, You show me yours.
Speaker 5: You got to get the cleanest of your life.
Speaker 7: What's what's the moral of the story? Moral stories? Just take care of yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself.
Speaker 4: Man, there's nothing wrong with self. Grooman for the man, it's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 12: That's the of the story.
Speaker 3: You're right, break it down. So what what position do you have to do for the for them to do it?
Speaker 7: When when you when they doing the front, you're just laying on your back. She'll tell you to put your leg and like a four positions. You don't got to do all that. It's not It's really not uncomfortable at all. It's just a little painful because it was my first time doing it. And then you know, when she does the back, you just lay on your stomach and she tells you to spread your legs and then she goes up nose. I don't have no hair. I don't have no hair on my cheeks. You just got inside of it. And the back was actually easier in the front. The back wasn't painful. The front be the one, right, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: The back is like a breeze. That's nothing.
Speaker 4: You think it's gonna hurt you build up all you got, all this anxiety and strip off nothing like that.
Speaker 12: Nothing.
Speaker 4: The front that is a little painful. But this is gonna be fine your next time. You're gonna be so used to it.
Speaker 7: And then we got balls. So you know when somebody putting their hair for me real quick, and you know, I've never believed those rumors about you, Jess. Okay ever, wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, Well we have Jess with the mess coming up.
Speaker 5: What we talk about a sat Rocky is not taking a stand.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get into that next, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning. Everybody is Steve j n V, Jesse Larry Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jess with the mess.
Speaker 4: You use this real weathers her lions, Jessica Robbin Moore just don't do no lines, don't.
Speaker 3: Do talk nobody world why jests worldwide mess on the breakfast Clubs.
Speaker 8: He's the coaching ship.
Speaker 23: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something.
Speaker 3: That nobody could get you to see this time to set it on.
Speaker 4: Now, I haven't heard of this person in a long time, but Mandy Moore apparently that was something that happened with her mom.
Speaker 8: That's your cousin.
Speaker 5: That is not my cousin.
Speaker 24: You could be cousins with a white person because we all come from slave mestis.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what do you got.
Speaker 3: Jesus? All right?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 6: So so Mandy Moore, she was going off on Amazon because she's saying that they delivered a package to her in law's house in l A.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 24: You know how they delivered the package and they take the picture, they leave it out front of the door.
Speaker 6: She also the only problem y'all, and not to laugh because it's serious, but it's like, what is wrong with you? The house was burned down in the LA fires. They left the package in front of nothing, like.
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 24: Yes, so she posted.
Speaker 8: Drone did that?
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You never know these days. It could be a damn person.
Speaker 8: No person did that.
Speaker 2: It looked crazy the way they took the picture and everything in front of a burnt down house, like so stupid.
Speaker 6: So she posted that the photo of the box in front of the home, resting on what this left of the steps in front of this property that isn't there anymore?
Speaker 24: She says, do better? Amazon? Can we not?
Speaker 8: Can we?
Speaker 6: Can we not have better discretion than to leave a package at a resident that residents that no longer exists? This is my mother and father in law's home. Shaking my head, she's right, but she still got the package. No, she didn't, dummy, No people there a picture, and I'm sure she went to go pick the package, get in the package.
Speaker 4: There, Yes, of course No, I definitely wouldn't go pick it out. But she forgot to change the address on Amazon.
Speaker 6: I mean, they got a lot to think about and worry about. I didn't even think about that as well, like people their male how they get.
Speaker 24: In the mail right now?
Speaker 3: Got to change their address.
Speaker 24: Yes, drones take pictures and then.
Speaker 5: This is the thing who ordered it, because if you knew you didn't have a house, they could.
Speaker 6: Have been ordered weeks ago. Though well not no Amazon, Yes, sometimes Amazon, you gotta wait to get to the stock and it's not in prime. Absolutely so Amazon released a statement to People magazine. The spokesperson Steve Kelly said, we've reached out to missus more by Instagram's apologize for this and asks for more information from her in law so that we're able to better investigate what happened here. For weeks, we've advised those who are delivering on our behalf in southern California to use discretion in areas that were impacted by the wildfires, especially if it involves delivering to a damage tone that clearly didn't happen here.
Speaker 7: See, a Mexican would never That's why the deporta thing is ruined and stuff already. Okay, I guarantee you the person who that that was either a drone or not for Mexico.
Speaker 5: MM, you know, I gotta being a person, you got a lot of dumb ass people.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was a person too, Yeah, trying to get a next get.
Speaker 24: That job done, get views.
Speaker 5: No, not get the damn job done, because that's dumb. Well how a would they doing?
Speaker 24: How you're gonna get the views though? Of nobody know you delivered it?
Speaker 4: Oh they, I'm pretty sure they knew that was gonna go viral. Me taking a picture of, you know, a package in front of a burnt down house, Like, come on, stupid, stupid, Yeah, crazy anyway, because it's gonna make me man, go on to the next story.
Speaker 5: Beyonce, you got some pre sale tickets? Yes, but the cowboy Carter, we ain't broken up already, girl.
Speaker 24: The people is going crazy.
Speaker 6: When I said, people are stressed because the pre sale tickets dropped, so last night you were able to start buying the pre sales. There's a bunch of different tiers of pre sales, but the first one happened yesterday, and fans are stressed number one, because there's so many people trying to get the tickets and the tickets are expensive. So there was one girl who posted she was in line in the queue, and she was number seventy eighty four hundred and six, and she tweeted, it's too many people in this line. I thought y'all said the album was trash. Y'all couldn't afford eggs. Why a y'all here, yo, and then put you in though we're talking about she can buy her eggs. Y'all said, y'all didn't like Cowboy exactly like y'all had all this stuff to say, you're talking about eggs. It's five dollars, but y'all in here trying to spend your money on Beyonce tickets. Another person said, it's the fact that I really had a seat in the hundreds for five hundred dollars, only for them to say the seat was gone, but they found me a new seat in the same section. The new seat price jumped to thirteen hundred dollars. The thieves Jesus fix it. So yeah, the ticket prices, yes.
Speaker 7: Jesus, And that's not on the floor. She just said, y'all gonna pay for that rodeo. It's gonna be a rodeo. Now, don't think that it's not gonna be a rodeo. You might get live animals and everything. You might get horses, all types of stuffs.
Speaker 3: And These are not resale tickets. These are just the actual tickets.
Speaker 6: With These are actual pre sale tickets to Ticketmaster did have to issue a statement too as far as the Beyonce uh Cowboy Carter tour, because they were saying something about like basically like just be aware because there's so many people trying to get the tickets who won't be aware of people selling fake tickets or telling you that they got freak pre sale options and things of that nature, which always happens when it's a bed like this, that happens. Yeah, but the girls is stressed about the Cowboy Carter. I think that this is one tour that and I didn't get to go see her the last the last Renaissance Store.
Speaker 24: I wanted to go to this one, But you didn't go to Renaissance. No, I missed it.
Speaker 5: I had a lot that was literally one of the best shows I've been to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like we all of my group of friends went from my cousin's birthday and they said it was the best show that they ever been to.
Speaker 8: But fellas if I had no silver, you ain't had no loing them.
Speaker 24: No, I had stuff going on with my family, so I couldn't when they were going fell.
Speaker 3: It's about to be broke.
Speaker 2: Because Valentine's is this Friday, so you know, mad people want to get their their girl and ticket to go see Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Not good luck.
Speaker 4: Wait if I ain't wear silver to Renaissance. See if I wore gold, I stuck out like a four time. I'm like, hey you while you're all looking at fame.
Speaker 8: There you go pop That Wars is original?
Speaker 6: Wait, Boyfriends in line for the Cowboy Carter tickets. It's so cute, like that is so adorable.
Speaker 3: You want to experience that. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: Don't even worry about that, y'all.
Speaker 24: I don't want to go to the Cowboy Carter tour.
Speaker 5: You can reach out and get some tickets booth.
Speaker 24: Thank you, justin when I get them. I'm not taking y'all.
Speaker 7: But what if all three dudes that you got in Q for Valentine's Day all by Beyonce tickets for you, all three of them, because they're listening to the radio right now, Well run this marathon.
Speaker 5: That all you're gonna let all three hit?
Speaker 12: What's that?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 8: God damn, now, I just go wow.
Speaker 24: Don't we got to wrap up? Wrap up something something better wrap.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be pregnant.
Speaker 24: Oh god, no, I'm not going to that. I'm hot. I am not going to that.
Speaker 7: I'm taking my lawn. She cannot handle lines of questioning. Okay, everybody's going to commit a.
Speaker 12: Crime with her.
Speaker 3: So what as I hit her with?
Speaker 7: What if all three dudes by Beyonce tickets? She starts stuttering and fumbling. Just got quiet, and you really don't know what you can't refuse?
Speaker 3: There's not like what.
Speaker 6: First of all, I do think that it takes more than one person to achieve getting these tickets. So I'm not mad at anybody who decides to sign up and waiting a queue for anybody, including a girl named Lauren. But I don't have three people of anything, And I would appreciate if you stop saying that because Valentine's Day is in less than forty eight seventy two hours, And what.
Speaker 3: Does that matter if you don't have three why do you can't?
Speaker 5: Oh, she might got a potential, she might got a listen three show.
Speaker 24: Everybody says support your career.
Speaker 3: If your dating, all right, well that is just with the mess.
Speaker 24: Thank you you care about listenership or what we're doing God's work.
Speaker 3: Now when we come, they got people. I mean you got the People's Choice mix. You get to it. It's the Breakfast Loco Morning Morning. Everybody at j v Ess hilarious, Charlamage, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Black History Month for we do it. Yes, it is Black History Month.
Speaker 7: And you know every day during Black History Month, our gudb Dot puts out a podcast on the Black Peck Guy Heart radio podcast network called I Didn't Know Maybe you didn't either, And today he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Talk to you about Btty Mason.
Speaker 7: VITTI was the original boss who went from enslaves to real estate mogul. Prove when you can turn oppression in the opportunity and still have time to build churches and schools on the side. Listen, you ain't gonna hear about this and no history books, all right, but Viddy is the blueprint.
Speaker 8: Let's discuss.
Speaker 29: So Betty Mason born in eighteen eighteen enslaved in Georgia, and listen, they didn't even give her a last name, just Biddy. It's like naming someone. Hey, you the disrespect started at birth in those periods. Anyways, Bitty gets dragged across the country by hering slavers ends up in California and guess what, Slavery was illegal there.
Speaker 3: But do you think her owner cared? Of course not.
Speaker 29: Colonauza from the South pretty much acted like he was immune to the California loss. Now Bitty with no last name could have stayed quiet, but nah, she was a black woman.
Speaker 8: You know that wasn't happening.
Speaker 29: She went to court and y'all, in eighteen fifty six she won her freedom and her kids freedom.
Speaker 8: Now, let's just pause on that for a second.
Speaker 29: A black woman in the eighteen fifties standing up in court and winning. That's a boss chick before boss chick was ever even a thing. But wait, it gets better because after she got free, she didn't just chill with it.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 29: Bittty was out here working as a nurse and a midwife, stacking paper.
Speaker 3: Bitty saved up and.
Speaker 29: Bought laying and in Los Angeles for two hundred and fifty dollars, and that land grew into a fortune worth three hundred thousand dollars. That's millions on millions of dollars today. Basically, she became don Peebles of real estate before Don Peebles in real estate. And what does she do with all that money? Did she buy a yacht?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Did she start flexing on TikTok? No, she gave back.
Speaker 29: She built schools, helped feed the homeless, and started the first African Methodist Episcopal church.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 29: Betty was out here being Oprah before Oprah. So why don't we know her name? Why are you today years old when you found out about Betty? Well, probably because history books be like and we can't have her outshine in the found in foulves. But we need to talk more about her because Betty Mason is proof that no matter where you start, you can change the game and help others along the way. So next time somebody asked you for a black history fact, hit them with Bitty Mason. And when they say who's that, look, I'm dead in the eye and say I was listening to I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe you didn't neither.
Speaker 8: And I found out she was the original CEO of glow Up Incorporated.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 7: All right, happy black history muff, that's right, and make sure you subscribe to that. I didn't know, maybe you didn't need a podcast on the blackfact. iHeart radio podcast Network.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we got the positive No inmo so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club the Morning Morning. Everybody's j Envy, just Hilarrys, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a salute Larry June, two Chains and Alchemists for joining us this morning. That album Life is beautiful, it's out right now.
Speaker 3: Man phenomenal project, early early contender for Album of the Year.
Speaker 5: Listen. I did not expect for that white man with that big ags code on to be Alchemists.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: I've never that's how you know, Like I do, I do know this hip hop is back, but.
Speaker 4: Don't I'm not really familiar with producers. I'm not familiar with the people behind the scenes of things. So I'm just like, Okay, somebody got their uncle in here. Oh you know this is probably like, you know, a camera guy.
Speaker 5: I had, no I did it. That was Alchemist. And then when he started talking or whatever, like I see you got a little swag like he he'p he up to day.
Speaker 28: He cool.
Speaker 5: He ain't never take that coat of that was very white of him.
Speaker 8: But when the greatest producers of all time.
Speaker 5: Absolutely yes, I was dope, learn something new every time.
Speaker 3: And just you got your Valentine's Day shindig this.
Speaker 4: Friday, and it's already sold out, honey, Yeah, periods sold out.
Speaker 5: So you all come and party with me.
Speaker 4: Sorry next maybe next year for the people who slept on getting the tickets or whatever. But yes, we're having the Quantum of Love Double O seven. Come Bond with Me Dinner Extravaganza this Friday, dressed up and all black, Bring your wife, bring your husband, and we gonna share. We're gonna have fun, playing games, live music, a jazz band, all at and it's gonna be catered. Mary Cary is very party, big drugs.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 7: I want to salute to the good sister to Mika Mallory. Her new memoir, I Live to Tell the Story, is out right now. It's called I Live to Tell the Story, a Memoir of love, legacy and Resilience, is available everywhere you buy books right now. Be of my book in print, Black Privilege Publishing, Simon and Schuster.
Speaker 8: And I want to.
Speaker 7: Salute the good people at PEB Brassary Chef Sissy to say, I know I'm probably pronouncing your name wrong, brother, But peeb Brassery and Harlem. You know, Tamika had a great book release party dinner there last night. Everything was top tier man, So salute everybody I saw in Harlem last night at PB Brassary.
Speaker 3: All right, well, got a possitive note.
Speaker 8: I do have a positive note. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 7: Jalen Hurts after the super Bowl he said this quote, you had a purpose before anyone had an opinion. One of our digital guy up here named Tony, he came in the room and was saying that our other digital guy Nick, And I said, Joe, you know who created that quote?
Speaker 8: Who created that quote?
Speaker 3: With my good.
Speaker 7: Homegirl, Jasmine Jazz fly Waters. You know, rest in peace to Jasmine fly Water. She passed away a few years ago. And I went to go look it up to prove to them that she said this quote first, and the full quote is you had a purpose before anyone had an ain. Remember that and when asked who do you think you are? Answer whom I was created to be. Do you know when she first posted that February twelfth, twenty fifteen, day to go today. So Jalen Hurt said that I guess recently after his Super Bowl went and Tony literally came in there and said that in the office this morning, I was like, oh, my homegirl made that quote, and I looked it up.
Speaker 8: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: February twelfth, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 7: Jasmine jazz Flywater said you had a purpose before anyone had an opinion. Remember that, and when asked who do you think you are? Answer whom I was created to be. Rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Jazzfly amazing breakfast club.
Speaker 24: You don't finished for y'all.
Speaker 3: Demp