Speaker 1: Welcome to Can'tflee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. And just like that, we're back with yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl. Just hilarious. What I be doing, I'll be fixed the mess, and that's what I'm about to do right now. Look, so we're gonna pick back up where we left off. Remember last week we had the girl. She had a voice note, a long ass voice note. Matter of fact, it was a whole podcast, right, and we couldn't finish because it was too long. And y'all know, I'd like to keep y'all interested and leave y'all with the cliffhangers to make y'all keep coming back for more. So I stopped the episode and I said I was gonna make it this to two parts. So part one was last week. If you did not hear, I encourage you to go back and listen to that one before you listen to this one, because this is a part too. So I'll just give you all a quick backstory about what happened, a quick summary of last week's So, she was dealing with this guy right now. She was doing her thing and he was doing his thing, and they really weren't trying to be together at first, but she was swept off her feet by this guy, right, you know, she ain't care about her roster After a while and they started becoming exclusive. He started moving in pretty much she bought the game over. You know what happened when you got your game system at a girl house. She basically lived there, right, So he had moved in or whatever, but he wasn't paying bills and she started having to foot the bills on her own. That was red flag that she should have fucking saw in the first place. But either way, months and months go past. Now the communication slows down, the affection slows down. She's beginning to see how inconsistent he is, and then everything the communication slows down everything, right, So now she go through his Facebook and she finds out that he has a best friend, a female best friend that he kind of was like flirting with a little bit. But that wasn't even a problem. The problem was she never even knew nothing about the best friend. Right, he never even told her, oh, I got a female best friend, so he kept that away from her. So she's like, what else are you lying about? So she go through his phone. She see another bitch in there and he's trying to that he's been trying to go out with for months or whatever. So fast forward, they break up because he was just toxic if he started lying to her, definitely cheating on her, talking shit to her every argument they got, and he was always telling her how many other bitches he could get with and how many other bitches wanted him and all of that. That's another red flag, shorty, you crazy? So she that would have I would have grew another pair of legs around the fuck up out of there so fast. But either way, it is what it is. My bad tailor here, y'all say, what's up? Yeah, So now she leaves the nigga that she started dealing with after she broke up with this guy to go back with this guy crazy. I don't know what he could have told her to make her come back, but she went back to him and everything that led to their breakup that he was doing before he started doing again, So I don't understand why the fuck she felt like it was cool to go back, But she asked me for advice on what she should do. But then she said then some more shit, some more information that she said that she forgot, so we're gonna get right into its.
Speaker 2: I kind of left some important she out because I was moving fast. So I'm my way home from work and I kind of her kite. But okay, So like one situation, we were at the beach, me him and my son. We were on a ride at the little amusement park thing, so literally like he disappeared when we got off the ride. So I stood there for a minute. I'm looking for him, Like he literally was sitting on the bench when we got on the ride. He wasn't there anymore. He wasn't anywhere to be found. So I called him. He didn't answer. I call again, he didn't answer. My son saw something that grabbed his attention and started running, so I just started walking forward like, well fuck it, I don't look all around the back. He can't be back here. So we ended up walking up and he came from the back where I was looking, and he just went off, like went off, like, how are you gonna leave me? I know you saw me right there. I was watching you out a whole home. How you ain't seen me? Like, nigga, I literally fucking cause your phone multiple times couldn't find you. We're not just gonna stand here and fucking wait. This nigga literally sped walk off, left us at the amusement park right across from the beach. So I was really trying to get my mind together because I'm trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened, and where was this nigga and what the fuck was he doing where he couldn't answer my call or something. So I don't know if he was on the phone or trying to talk to a beach. I just don't know, because he was literally nowhere in sight. And I looked hard around the whole back area, which was the end of the amusement park.
Speaker 1: It's not that big.
Speaker 2: Literally left us there, so we walk across to the beach. I blocked him at this point, I'm about to cause somebody to come pick me the fuck up and just book a room for me and my son for the night until we could get a ride out in the morning or whatever. And so how people get here. So and then a few months later, maybe really about a month and a half later, we went to the beach again solo, and he thought that he saw me trying to secretly take somebody in the gift shop so he walked out. The whole time I literally was in front of him, texting phone up brightness on. He could literally see it if he wanted to look. And I was like, hey, babe, I'm gonna be right back outside something I want to go by. Literally I check out and I had got something for him that he was looking at. This nigga is nowhere in the store. So I'm looking around. I call him, no answer, call him two more times. He answers on this third call, and he was like, I'm like, babe, like, why the fuck would you leave to start without telling me? Like, I'm looking for you, I'm looking stupid. You got me out here solo, just looking fucking stupid, Like the lady in the store sees me looking for you, Like, just got me looking fucking stupid. The nigga literally said, oh, he was trying to hide your phone and take somebody in private. I ain't with that funny shit. I left you there, And the whole time I'm thinking back, this nigga is telling me what the fuck he was doing.
Speaker 1: Girl, I'm gonna let you finished change the goddamn batteries in that smoke detector, but I'm gonna let you finish because I'm so mad at you that you let this nigga play with you like this. This is crazy because this is your fault. I'm just letting you know right, this is your fault before I get in your ass some more. I'm gonna let you finish, and I know you're probably dicking. They don't even to stand some good dick. But he didn't. That shit was some motherfucking par bitch. Now I'm really mad here. Now I don't even want to listen to the rest of the story. You made me make this shit out of two parts. For the dick to be trash is SIT's serious, tailor very It's something, always something. How the fuck did this nigga get picked over the nigga paying your bills and his dick trash? What a kisser like yet not a good kisser.
Speaker 3: I'm not planning.
Speaker 1: Let's let her finish because I'm about to get our ass up. Hold up, I know this shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 2: What I was really lating on was the him that I first meant in the beginning to come back, and it never did. And he would eat me a little bit of myse hope, and then back to his fuckery. So he kept me stuck, just knowing my heart and kindness and understanding that he was just keeping egging me on so he couldn't anymore, probably thinking I would really not to leave.
Speaker 1: But this time I'm like done done.
Speaker 2: I just need advice or how to stay done, because like I ain't gonna lie my ego, my pride, myself wearing all of that shit, took the hate fucking with him continuously after he kept giving me every reason not to them, ruling me back in with fake shit. So the other girl, I hit her up, like, hey, boo, you know I just went through so and so phone and we've been together for twenty a half years.
Speaker 1: I see y'all got.
Speaker 2: Message and messages in here from like basically before the relationship, with the whole relationship. I didn't see him send you his address several times trying to get you to pull up when you in town. She lives out of state, so she basically gave me the tea. But I still don't believe that she was telling the whole truth. I believe that they've been intimate at some point but probably a long time ago, way before me.
Speaker 1: But still you have.
Speaker 2: Buses saving in your phone in nigga's names. So my lease is about to be up. I'm finally at the point where I'm over all of this shit. I'm over the lies, the lack of accountability. We never even really had a real conversation about this shit because he's, oh, it's dead, this old situation, why we gotta talk about it. I'm not talking about that, Like, he literally is not opening to reassuring me or talking about it at all. And recently we had a fallen out because I go to his friends list going Facebook and shotty stealing a friends list. I'm like, bro, like I literally came to this bitch as a woman, you know, and why the fuck is she still on your friends list?
Speaker 1: So you know, I study sweet.
Speaker 2: I ain't say it all aggressive and shit, but I'm like, hey, babe, you know, like I just want you to know that I kind of feel a type of way about you still having so and so on your friends list.
Speaker 1: First of all, I listen, I would say I can't hear no more, but I don't want to undermine your whole story. So I'm gonna I'm gonna stop it for a second, but I'm gonna continue it before listen, How can you still even address a nigga as baby? Like, how can you somebody who has blatantly disrespected you, somebody who has lied to you from the fucking jump. You just went to somebody as the other woman, somebody who should have been coming to you, but you had to just go to them. And you're sitting here dancing and prancing around the fucking elephant in the room, walking on eggshells. So cause this nigga gonna what blow up on you? What the fuck is that the game beating on you or anything like that or not, like a detrimental threat to your life? Go trying to fuck up boss up and leave that nigga like, and that's not how you need to talk. So that's why he walks over your ass. You're calling them a narcissist. No, it's very easy for somebody to get over on you girl, Like what you mean, babe? I just feel like, why would you? No, no, no, that's why. Sure he's still in the friend's list. And if you gotta play private fucking e to be with somebody that ain't the relationship for you. If you can't go to sleep peacefully at night without a wonder in the world which your man is doing, or who might be in the phone, or how you can get into his fucking Facebook the next day, that is not a good relationship for you. I'm so mad at you right now, and I don't even know you. I just feel like, come on, like we worth more than that, right what we doing. And then even last week when you said, oh, he wasted two years of my life, now you wasted that. He can't live your life for you, you could waste your own life. You are in charge of your own fucking life. You feel me. You ain't waste none of his time. Shit, you wasted your own time. You can't waste his time because he's in charge of his own time, you know what I mean. So what he choose to do with his time what he wants to And I bet you he's sleeping peacefully with a whole roster of y'all. You know what I'm saying, get yourself together. I'm definitely gonna listen to the rest of the shit.
Speaker 2: Thom you know, we whole lot of fell out over her, like you had her saved as a nigga like.
Speaker 1: We felt out fully in.
Speaker 2: A snowstorm because of like her and old girl and he got the fucking wandering eyes on Facebook like to inbox bitches. Off of the story is bitches will never reply to him, and the ones who do reply are broke and ugly and I don't know cocky shit, just being honest, Like I'm a girl's girl, So if the bitch is pretty, like that's what pissed.
Speaker 1: Me off the most, Like, nigga.
Speaker 2: Show me you could pull another bad bitch?
Speaker 1: You know what are you like fucking oh my gosh, show me you can pull a bad bitch? Are you not a bad bitch? Or like like like what is that? What the fuck are you talking about now? Like what you're saying girls, like why could you like at least put a cute girl, any girl other than you? It's supposed to intimidate you. Is it supposed to be a problem? Like what are you talking about? Like at least pull a bad bitch. That makes it even worse for you to be there, exact cause this nigga can't pull a bad bitch now. If you do, then you're gonna be looking car fucking dumb again because it ain't you. It's the bad bitch. This shit is weird.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: I ain't when y'all fucking talk like that. And I'm gonna say, I hate when we well, I ain't ever talking like that. But I'm a black girl too, so I'm a you know, I'm a part of you. I hate when we talk like that. Goofy shit, right, and then I would. I would have left the nigga a long, a long time ago. But after he left you and your fucking son at the beach, dummy, do you wasn't supposed to go back. That's your son, that ain't his son. That's your son that ain't his son. That's why he left. Y'all ass whole time you watch you while he on the phone with another bitch, acting like he's somewhere else. I know these games all too well, and so to you because you've been chasing behind the nigga. I've been playing these games for what three years now? That's on you the five. How the fuck he left you and your son and you had to get a hotel? Finished with you?
Speaker 2: Gonna be proud of you. My nigga showed me that another bad beach was some real life shit going on for her, so real life goes accomplished without a man behind it. Show me you to get that, and then you know I felt better. But you know, these is bitches like nowhere near my.
Speaker 3: Grader level, like just it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: So my question is how do I.
Speaker 1: Leave him in the past.
Speaker 2: It was difficult because you know, after so many motherfucking weeks of knocking on my door, leaving flowers, leaving heartfelt notes, I kids, I feel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dumb ass deep.
Speaker 2: So I'm got to move. I'm gonna change my number. I've already blocked him on my social media. I've been making my final attempts to like place my boundaries up once a fucking game, and he's just not respecting them, still not communicating, still not taking accountability. We can't even literally get past shit because he will not communicate and talk about it. So we never got past anything, and then he just gets more sneakier, which of course I fuck unexpected.
Speaker 1: But I had to put a little bit of faith in bruh.
Speaker 2: Because you gotta do that. If you say, if you'll agree to forgive somebody and.
Speaker 1: Get back together.
Speaker 2: I'm literally on my shit, like I have more than him and I don't know, cocky shits, just on something like showing you where our mentals are at. Like Ris Hoveyan is apart. He's just got a place last year. It's not even in your name, no license, like literally shit that I've tried to help him do these whole two and a half years and he just hasn't taken a steps, which you.
Speaker 1: Mean to fucking tell me? You doing all this over a nigga who is twelve years older than you and twelve years behind you. Are you fucking crazy? He ain't got no license, He just getting his first place and you letting him dog walk your ass around the town. Girl? Please? What the fuck talking about? I got my shit all together, Yeah, except for in that department. Now, we got a commercial and if you click off of this podcast, I swear I'm gonna beat your ass. Listen, do you know there is somebody that will love you and take care of you and you take care of them, And that's somebody that will be your fucking partner and you will go without wondering whether a motherfucker gonna be there or not, Like, do you know it's somebody that's out there for you? I wish I could beat that shit in your head? Girl? What is that with you? How I'd be so mad with my girls tell me stories that is like evidently and obviously you get what I'm saying, Like it's so obvious what you should do, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I'll be thinking, like sometimes maybe if they hear themselves telling their own story, they would be like, Oh, I'm fucking tripping, because sometimes when you're so far in it, you really don't see, you are blinded because you're in it. You feel me. I'm telling you, I've been there with a older nigga before you know well, he had a license and a couple of cars, and he was in the streets very much. But I'm saying, you was giving all of you to a motherfucker who wasn't even giving you that much. That much and take me to have shit to show for nothing that he was doing. God damn, that's crazy. But hmm, let me let you finish.
Speaker 2: I can't fucking do everything for you.
Speaker 1: How do I leave this man alone?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even know what the fuck I'm really going back to missing. I don't know. It's not the being lonely part. I think it's just the affection and the dumbness in me that thinks the little piece of me that he feeds that I'll get the hit my head. At the beginning, back the sweet loving Kryn, where I could talk to about real life problems and we had like a best friend type of bond. I've come to the realization that that will never fucking happen. But I'm still struggling to like just completely leave him alone. And it's more probably childhood trauma and daddy issues, like I need advice, girl, like advice Like the deck an't an either, So I don't think that, Like it's like I've had better.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. That's exactly that last episode I had said, yoa dick can't be that crazy, you know what. But I'm I'm happy that it's not the dick, to be honest with you, I'm happy of that. I actually loved that you pointed that out, because the dick ain't got you right. So, Loneliness, I think I think it's her her dad jobbed her her people. Yeah, that's like she has to hold on to him in a sense. But he treated her the worst. He was the one that's treating out of all the niggas that she had on the roster before, including the one of those fan of bills. I'm gonna get that alone, you know what I mean, Like she chose to throw away with all of them except for him. You chose this, nigga. Is that the type of guy her dad was? You know what I'm saying, Is that the type of man that she's seeing her mom with? Do you have brothers? Like, how were you? Like you said childhood trauma, daddy issues and shit. As soon as you said it wasn't a dick, my mom went there. Okay, Well, this is deeply rooted. This is something way before she even started dealing with guys.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? This is this is deeply rooted. This goes back to your childhood. You know that that's therapy You're gonna have to go and seek out for yourself because it ain't even about this dude no more. You know what I mean, It's about you and you have to learn how to love yourself so you don't ever have to depend on somebody to drag you to feel like like that, because that that's not love, you know what I mean, Like, that's not love. I don't think he's ever loved you, you allowed him to drag them nuts cross your four here, you know, excuse me, you excuse me? What the hell? Because that's how that's that's how we're talking Baltimore, and that's serious because niggas drag they not scars, but just for hits all this time in Baltimore. But I'm just thinking, literally, that's no not. This place has fucked you up so bad. Band Charlemagne's niece fucked you up so bad. Now soon as somebody says Si san Mi, say something like i'mna drag my nuts, crusher for it, now you're automatically thinking about the demonstration. Huh okay, all right, it's very graphic.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: You gotta seek therapy and you have to learn how to love yourself. Do not depend on nobody. I know this sounds very cliche because it's something that your mom should have told you. Don't let no man treat you like shit. You know, if you're in a relationship, right and you call it a relationship and you're putting out way more than what you're getting back, and you're actually chasing for that little bit, that is not the right relationship for you. You do not deserve to have to deal with that, you know, But if you put yourself through that, then that is your fault. I don't even blame this nigga, you know what I mean, because he's only doing what you allowed him to do. I bet you he can't play with that best friend like that because you know how he is. You know what I mean, And I guarantee you it's other women on his roster. We can't play with like that because everybody ain't going for that shit. But see, he takes advantage of a person like you because you're not strong enough. You don't have that strength to get the fuck up and leave or even boss up. If you're gonna, if you're gonna play around with him, have the ball in your court, you call the shots. I'm only fucking him because I want to fuck him period. If you can't leave Malone, you need to change the way you deal with him, you know what I mean. But if you really are tired of being treated like ten current shit, go and seek therapy. It's not gonna happen overnight. Trust me, you're gonna have to really really put yourself on a hiatus from this nigga. You feel me as hard as it will be because he's so used to you being there. You're his doormat. Baby, that's what you've made yourself his doormat. You know, you let him walk all over you, and he bringing you notes and breating your phone down and breaking down your door when you block him, and you like that shit that's a form of love to you. No, that's that's toxicity, what you already identified. You know what I mean. So you're not completely goddamn dumb because you know what that is now that that makes you feel good. They hear break down your door when you block him. But right after he breaks down your door, you got to fix that shit because he ain't got no fucking money to fix it, and he ain't gonna fix it. You know what I'm saying. He backing your good graces and now he going to go beat down another bitch door. So now you still still there looking stupid. I just I really really want you to love on yourself, seek therapy, and then meet me back here in about three months and let me know how you have grown. If you hit me back in three months and I find out this nigga is still a part of your life, I'm gonna find you. I swear to your ass because I do not like the way that she let this nigga treat her. But it's deeper than this God though, you know what I mean. She need to get some internal help and then get that internal healing. So what you think, because I think that's the cherry on top of this. We done drag this shit out so long after all of this, Yeah, this is a two parter. I look, you're not gonna find a hairline like Muther. No, I'm sorry because that was that was definitely one point. You're not gonna find someone like a true love until you, like just said, love yourself. Yeah, most definitely. And she's not gonna know what to do with nobody else's love. She never exposed herself to loving herself, you know what I mean, Like she always feeling like she she can't be alone, or she she thinks that's not it, that's it. That's yeah, baby a baby. But I do strongly and Carriage try to do that though definitely, And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another can'tfully reckless episode with your girl. Just hilarious. What I'd be doing, I'd be fixing mess say by to Taylor. Y'all and Tay let's say bye to them, see y'all. Love yourself, yes, definitely love yourself and catch you next week.
Speaker 3: Peace An.
Speaker 1: Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.