Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Let's just keep it real, straight shot with no chasing. So I'm gonna get a little bit ruptured. I'm here for it. Those who really believed in the American process, all of us street shot, no chase with your girl chest and figure out on the black effect podcasting net work work. Just so y'all know that intro when Charlotte said, Tess, I want to ask you a question. He knew I was getting ready to go in. Just so y'all get some back corn on that. That was when we were on the ground, uh in Minneapolis for the George Floyd matter, and he knew I wanted to throw Amy Senator to Amy Claubachov under the bus. And so when he asked, Tess, I want to ask you a question, that was one of your favorite ones were being patting me on the back of Marcellas. That's where that clip came from.
Speaker 2: I don't know one of them like well you said if you scared, say you're scared.
Speaker 1: That's different. This was a mix of things. So at the beginning of the intro, when you hear Charlotte may say, tays, I want to ask you a question. That was the day that being patted me on the back when he asked me the question, and I went in the papped me on the back to wrap it up. If you're scared, say you scared. Came from when I was doing a speech UH for Donald Needley in Texas. When I remember the story of UH. They put him, had him on a rope, walking him with the horse. You may remember in Galveston, which where John teen started, by the way, And that was when I called our Congress from Beto. I don't know if you remember when cars in Beto lied and said he wasn't in town. And then I went to the studio and saw that you actually was in town.
Speaker 2: Oh no, remember that we had asked her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the speech. I asked him to come to the rally, and he said he wasn't gonna be in town. So I went to do my fox had in Houston, and it was like, oh, kearonzin Beato just left. I said, I thought he wasn't in town. They called him out on the mic and said, you had a little peace for me to see you actually was in town. So take recreations off your you know, your platform, because you should have been here in Galveston while man was getting drugged by Rope, you know in Galveston where Junie team started, by the way, m So he got off the battle a couple of weeks after that. So I ain't saying the universe had anything to do with it, but if it did.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sense. But this way, well, why did you say you're scared?
Speaker 2: Say you're scared?
Speaker 1: Though, I was talking to the ground, just what I was saying. If y'all want to speak up, but y'all want to speak up, just say it. You know that tied in the back room meetings, you know, all everybody always you you're scared to say you're scared there? You know, they always you know, you know, they don't like it when I get to call them our names. I like to call them out urbaby. That way, you ain't got to worry about. You ain't got to worry about, like women being diplomatic on the last episode, tell them I said they were gonna stet you up. It was gonna go against me, and they did. And that's it, and that's all.
Speaker 2: Damn. I meant the ass too, I mean the as was that. Did they do it instantly?
Speaker 1: Yes, she told you It happened literally that same day, Yes, instantly, suddenly, like I said, it was gonna be men. And this is not gender whatever y'all love talking about gender, whatever the hell y'all talking about. There are dynamics with men and women. It just is, especially in male dominated fields and men typically women too. But men don't like strong women like me around the weaker of the of the the beta of the women, not weaker meaning bad. But how can you control you know, when people are trying to come in and see who can control who and who you know they can get to kind of you know, on their side, they're always gonna try to minimize me because they know that women are empowered by me. It's not like when Michelle told you when she was saying, dang, when I read her background, I thought we was gonna get into it and you know, be at odds because most women are competitive with each other. I'm not. I empower women to be stronger and it has something to do with being a man. It's I empower people period, you know, but certainly women see something in me that they're like, yeah, you know, I can be more vocal, I can speak up, I can you know, so it's always anytime you're on a team, whether it's like a Prentice or any kind of team, you know, situation you're trying to see. If it's a gang, you're trying to see who can I get to be my muscle? Who can I get you know, on my side, who can I that's in any dynamic, So the stronger one they're always going to try to minimize. I tried out for Apprentice probably in two thousand Marcella's and I made it to the first to the final round, and I remember they asked who would you get rid of? Who would you want to be your team leader? And everybody pointed to me, and they said who would you who would be the first person you would eliminate? And everybody pointed to me. The same people that wanted me to be the leader was also the person they would eliminate. Because I'm I'm strong, and the stronger person wins. That's why it's called survival of the fittest. It's been like that in high school, the cheerleaders, the principal didn't like me around, you know, making other cheerleaders stronger. It's always been that way. It's always been that way throughout my entire life. So I told her, they're going to try to turn you against me, and they did, and I told her, and you're going to have to make a choice, and you might want to stand with me, because I'll be the last one standing. And I was the last one standing, respectfully to my colleagues, I'm the last one standing. Now. All of them have went on and did different things, and certainly not vocal in politics. One is shout out of my baby brother Danny, who's running for office. But the bottom line is my name, my platform. I parlaid mind into what they wanted to do, more so than anybody on that whole team. And that's just the bottom line. So I always bet on tests. In case you're listening, bet on tests. Don't have to like it. You ain't got to like me. Bet on me because the grit, the resilience, the obedience, the discipline, I got it, the loyal t I got it. They're gonna fall off. Everybody now is talking about policies because it's fun to talk about I've been talking about it, gonna keep talking about it. That's why I'm not bothered. I don't have to compete with y'all. In the YouTube space. Y'all got it because two weeks from now, three weeks and ain't I'm gona tell me something else. Next year, you gonna tell me some I'm gonna talking about this till the day I die. So make sure you tap into straight shot, no chaser. We're gonna keep. The conversation is the same. I do talk about relationships other stuff. You know, we have a lot of fun with that. But you notice I still even merge that into political conversations. Every thing is about politics, and that's what I want people to know. But today I want to selfishly use my platform talk about like everybody else use their platform, talk about they want to talk about. I want to talk about Marcella's. And you don't fly a lot. Well, I don't think you fly a lot, at least haven't heard you talk about fly a lot? You scared of planes?
Speaker 4: No, only flew one time? Oh for real, Yeah, only flew one time. That's when back when they had air.
Speaker 1: Trand oh wow, yeah they're back in the late seventies.
Speaker 2: I remember it was a twenty dollars ticket. I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: Are you so you're not afraid of flying? You just don't know.
Speaker 2: I only flew.
Speaker 4: So my aunt wanted us, wanted me and my cousin to get the experience of flying. So she only she lived in Savannah, so we flew from here to Savannah just to get the experience.
Speaker 1: Meaning in Atlanta. Everybody don't know you in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Atlanta. So I mean that one time I flew.
Speaker 4: I mean when it, you know, playing first took off and it turned I was a little scared bafter that. I was like, I ain't really I could say I really enjoyed it anything because the flight was so quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on like thirty minutes and then we was already landing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, dang, this quick flight. Yeah, but fly I would because I don't like all that driving far.
Speaker 1: This is on Orlando. You'll drive sometime. I enjoyed good roll trip. And the only reason why is because I like the time to just be in the car listening to music. It's a good I prefer to fly everywhere just for time purposes. But every now and then I don't mind driving. Why say every now and then, I'm talking about like it once every two years or so. But I do get a good little you know, I enjoy the music I'll call people haven't talked to in a really long time to just have a good, long, one hour conversation. It's almost like it gives me a time to kind of isolate a little bit thing plan, you know, new things I can think about, new thing task I can give you to do more work for you, you know, things like that. So I'll be in Orlando and hey, Atlanta, I instill Atlanta like, we're not leaving that relationship Marcella's. I'm working too hard to build relationship. Matter fact, I was talking to my Atlanta radio family just this morning. It was like, don't forget, you know, still keep me involved, still keep me connected, same way I did with Orlando. The last ten years since I've been gone, I do not, you know, starve relationships. Which is why I didn't start a lot in Houston, by the way, because I knew that was not gonna be something I will continue wherever I go. But Atlanta know, we still got plans, still got plans. My brother killer Mike, still got a lot. I'm gonna do we need the law degree Marcella's because we just need the law degree. Gotta have it. And unfortunately Atlanta does not have an HBCU, which they should, which is crazy that offers a law program. A lot of people confuse that because they think and I'm not talking about pre law studies. I'm talking about an actual law school. You know, you can study pre law at more House, Spellman and Clerk, you know. But I'm talking about an actual law school with an actual juris doctrine and that.
Speaker 2: That when you say pre law criminal justice or something, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, well, criminal justice is different. So well, if you take criminal justice, those are people that usuly want to get into the criminal justice field, maybe administration, maybe police officer, maybe a juvenile. Maybe their criminal justice is a huge, you know, industry. So taking criminal justice is not the same as a pre law, uh major. People that take pre law are usually trying to prepare themselves for law school or after that they may or they may take the pair of legal tests and certification or something like that. There is not a pair of legal study in an undergraduate four year university. There is para legal in a community college. If you want to get you know, be certified pair leegal in that you can, you know, certainly welcome you to go do that. But law program, jurist, doctor, and the JD is a school by itself that awards juris doctor and it ain't no honorary either, Like you will sit there, you will sit your ass there in class and either a three year program or four year program. Part time. I did part time because I just can't handle that and be full time. For those of y'all don't know, I'm over to revote News. I am revote News. You know, I'm the managing editor. So still got a full time job with that, still doing the training, you know, my business and you know obviously the podcast and all of that. So I needed to be part time so that I can actually be successful. Right now, I could my I could pal on an extra class or two, so that means I go year round. Also in summer, I could do an extra class or two and graduate way to semester early. But you know what's the difference. The point is we get in and get the program going. But full time would have been just absolutely too much. Full time law schools a full time job. You know, it's every day Monday through Friday, you know, eight nine o'clock, three four o'clock, you know, through the day. It's a full time job.
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it like multiple classes in the day or is it just one class.
Speaker 1: It's just like you're undergraduate with that you may have two a day. You're taking five courses though full time part time. I'm taking three at night. So I got my six to ten sixty. You might say nine thirty, but six to ten. Like Monday through Friday. I think there are some semesters where I may have to take something on a Friday during the day. It would have looked like on the schedule. I'm not sure, but ideally is Monday through Thursday in the evening, so because that gives you know, people like me chance to work in the daytime. And right now we're in a pre class that is self pace to prepare you for what it's going to look like in law school, mainly to set up the discipline now to set aside three hours a day of study and modules, and you know, working through all of that, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. By the way, I'm a big nurse, so I'm thoroughly enjoying it. So so as we get done with this, I'm go right to my study. And that's why I for me, I needed to wait until Jada. You know, I actually wanted to be a mom. You know, I have no regrets with that. So now this is like my life. I just get up, I do my just so y'all know business and we'll do some business courses. Let me know if y'all interested in that. The business course that I put up did pretty well. But it is a discipline. It's getting up every day, you know, doing my marketing and some of y'all may notice that on my Instagram, you know, so trying to get my marketing out the way. Responding to clients. I do have clients that I manage stuff for, not a lot, but to reduce that down and always keep good, little, nice little client clientele. And then now incorporating okay, what's gonna be my study time, you know, ten to three or whatever that, you know, get that out the way, weekends, all of that. It has to be a discipline. I will do a time management and you need to be first in class with it, Markhallow. But I'll do a time management webinar as well. I'm excited to get to the webinars. I do want y'all to go ahead and roll in course too. I'm getting kind of nervous because I'm looking at the enrollment, We're still gonna move forward with it. But I don't know if my lum if y'all was just lying on the on the survey or not. This is why you can't go surveys. So I'm like, course of course too, So the enrollment's kind of slow. Maybe they wait until last minute. I don't know. Remember when I told you, I said, I'm gonna waiting do like a four week marketing, but I want to see how that works. But when I'm learning so far, and I'm sharing this with you guys as well because i want you to always pick up business tips for me, what I'm learning is maybe that four weeks is too long. So we're gonna go with what Marcella's want to do on the first time, which is knock this stuff out back to back. So we're going to do Course two on July fifteenth, and then I'm gonna go ahead right after that Marcella's and do Course three on the nineteenth of July. So we're gonna do one Saturday in Course three nineteenth, and then we moving on moving on. We're gonna get four and five out the way in August. So that way that's done because law school starts August fifth, and then after that I will do once a month webinars on special topics, and that's what I think a lot of people are waiting on, things like time management, how to manage a difficult candidate, how to change the race around in sixty days, how to create a walk list, how to do crisis calm, how to debate some of the stuff that people want to specialized stuff in. But I have to put those core fundamentals down because I want to be able to direct people back to as I'm doing a webinar, Guys, learn the fundamentals and course too, you know, to prepare you for whatever I'm doing. So that's what it is. But that's not what today's episode is about. But thank you for getting out. The morning announcements are the announcements. Make sure you again, guys enrolled tell him figo dot com. The courses are so affordable Marcella's fifty bucks course materials live. I am the trainer. You're getting everything from me a two hundred and fifty dollars in our value five hundred dollars value. I make no qualms about that. I've worked my ass off to learn what I learned and I charge clients that rate, and Marcelli's is totally fine with you. Y'all can't see him, but he's nodding his head yesterday in the chat. Yep, we want the money on time, ayvow we start getting at all. What I love is the community dashboard. It's not as active as I wanted to be. Now you know, people went in and said hello and all of that. Yeah, we've got a couple, well over one hundred something people on it, and I'm very excited about that because you get lifetime access to that. So even if you just roll in one course, you still get at access to that. So guys, yeah, enroll in the class fifty. You look at it as I do a two hour live class with each one. Look at it as you're just paying twenty five dollars an hour, but you're still getting the course of content. Sometimes I don't have a lot of stuff to give you an advance. I'm gonna start building out course too. I just need to upload it because course to is more, you know, conversation. But I do try to give downloads PDFs, you know, so you can kind of have it so you're not trying to keep up with everything I say in the class. You can watch it on demand. I know people are probably sharing it with people. I'm fine with that too. Just encourage whoever that is to come, you know, be a part of the program. Support the program, guys, cash app. I've been sending people send it like little five dollars. I hope this's helped, you know, that does help. We just want to grow the program. It's very important that we grow it because a lot of people still want in person Marcella's and I can't do in person if this virtual is not sustainable. So this keeps me giving the information out. It does cost, you know, the software that I use, the time that I use developing everything, the curriculum, all of that. So it's a real course. So guys, please support it. I was so excited to see how many people were gifting it to others. One lady gifted her son all five courses, and that really makes me feel really really good because I don't take that for granted. That's a huge responsibility. So make sure you enroll, guys. This is will continue. This is not a temporary thing. This is a year round thing. This is my landing plate. This is what I've been waiting to launch virtually and we're not going anywhere. It only gets better in times not I'm not going crazy. Marcella's everybody got to sign up right now because I know I'm consistent. I'm going to keep Bush and this and we're going to keep you know, moving forward. So anyway, guys, make sure you en road Testperago dot com. Now I want to use the rest of my time to talk about Southwest Airlines, who getting a little bit too uppity for me now Ricky Smiley shout out to Ricky Smalley. I posted about him, letting everybody know you know how good Spirit was because and let's let me just break this down, because every time somebody get in come and say I don't like Spirit, and I don't like these seats and I don't like so Spirit has three different experiences on Spirit and this by the way, Spirit Southwest Delta. Nobody's paying me for any of this. I just want to break this down. I fly weekly, guys, I fly a lot, so I'm always comparing. You know, where the best value would you get all of it? You know, all of the different things. I have an American Express Delta card, so you guys are Delta, You're not above it. I'm right with you. People, well an American Spress Delta card. Let me show mart so we can confirm, because I know y'all believe you know, y'all love lies. People love lying on the internet on Marcella's even though y'all can't see it. But Marcella's just confirmed. This is what raised death math, so let's not be confused. On Marcella's Southwest. I have two Southwest cars, actually two Southwest cars that I use, so I am real big about points where you get the most value. I don't care what y'all say. I am shn all day. I am ross dress for less. Y'all been kind of tricking. I don't know what y'all going through. Y'all going through something too, but I am very conservative when it comes to spending money. I will bless anybody give I give away a lot. I'm not a stingy person, not cheap, but I do you know. I'm monitor my money and I like to get the best return that I can. So I just want to kind of break down these things for those of you who are confused. The lady was saying, you know, I don't like the Spirit seats. It's like sitting on line chairs. Now she ain't lying the regular's standard chairs. They are like line chairs. They're very uncomfortable. The way to fly with Spirit is what they used to call comfy seats, which is no middle seat that they now got rid of, which I love because Spirit is real close marself. You are really uncomfortable Spirit, So I've always flew the comfy seats, which is still a hard seat, not as hard as the standard, but not as soft as the big seat. But what I love is no middle seat because it is very tight on Spirit, very tight. So the comfy seats pay maybe one hundred dollars more and I get no middle seat, the big seat, which is the best experience. They have four big seats in the front, which is kind of like their first class. Comfortable. Still not as comfortable as Delta, I will say that, not even as comfortable a Southwest because the seas don't recline. So I'm giving you the pros and cons. The seas don't recline, but they are softer. Also, the big seat you get your free Wi Fi. Of course you get free snacks. Now Spirit got the best snacks Southwest don't have no snacks, pretzels, that's it. Spirit got Yeah, Spirits got noodles they heat up for you like you can get noodles. You can get cookies, you can get chips, you can get em and ms. They got cheese crackers like they actually got. I was really impressed with like the little MENI they have, because you don't even get that on Delta. So you get the free little snacks. Most times when I ask for wine in the big seat, they give it to them for free. I think they suposed to charge for that, but you do get the free beverage. Spirit does charge for everything. No your bag, the extra beverage. Even they don't even get waterway. You pay for everything in the standard seat. So people saying, well you might as well by the time you pay for all, let you might as well go Delta. Like I explained to the Cysts in the chat, it's not about might as well go Delta. I choose Spirit Soda Child.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I fly to Detroit a lot. There's no Detroit, the Black Mecca. Stay in Spirit the state, Spirit State going to Detroit. They're the only ones, with the exception of Delta. I believe that have a one have a NonStop from the cities that I'm usually coming from, So I'm choosing my flight. Marcelle's based on where I'm going and if there's a NonStop.
Speaker 2: He's from the charity.
Speaker 4: He he just went back yesterday and he said I ain't believe him though he said he had ninety five dollars around trip ticket.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know, no Toe, Yeah he's Dave Spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Spirit, they do one ways, be like forty bucks. He ain't lying. That's in the standard seat though You're gonna be uncomfortable, but if you an hour. So again, we got to just look at what what are we doing here? Am I gonna spend? Because now Spirit, I don't know what's Southwest on They that tickets to me to Atlanta now if I get it now. I got in a ticket to Atlanta now that I got yesterday for sixty bucks. But that's a month out, but it used to be even last minute. I get one hundred dollar ticket one way. Again, I'm talking about one way. I only get one way tickets because my day's usually changed when I come back and I like the flexibility. So I'm speaking of one way ticket. So yes, you can go to depending on where you you can go to Detroit or Atlanta, whatever, forty fifty bucks. They're not in a line. Now that's the standard seat. It might be one hundred and twenty for the comfort. It might be two fifty for the big seat. Now people again they saying, well, you might as well just go Delta. No, it's not might as well go Delta. I'm also looking at a non stop. When I go Southwest, I have an hour and a half sometime layover, and I don't want to spend my whole day flying, So I pick one. Where's the NonStop flight? Then what is the best option? So I will even pay more for Spirit for the big seat if it's NonStop, even if Delta offered less, but I had to stop. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So are you one of those people that don't really you don't really like flying like that?
Speaker 2: You just do it because it's just part of your you know on.
Speaker 1: Why like nonstops?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not like NonStop. So I don't want to have to be in the airport all day if I can just get there in an hour and a half, why would I if I got to get up and take an hour and a half flight then stop and take spend two hours in another city, and then still gotta fly two hours to get where I'm going. That's my whole day. I've spent my whole day flying. It's not that I don't like flying. I fly every week. It's I want to be a fish for my time. I'm always gonna choose a direct flight, you know, over if I have if I must. Now, I used to pick Spirit Southwest even if I have to stop, because I pretty much fly on Southwest for free because I charge everything on my Southwest credit card. So every month I got a free ticket somewhere. But now it got to the point where I'm like, no, that's what this podcast about. Southwest. Y'all don't double y'all flights, you know, which means y'all double the point requirements. So what the hell? I might as well just start building up points with Spirit, which I this weekend I finally made it to silver status. I might as well go Spirit because y'all done doubled it up where now I'm not getting the value it's and I'm definitely not gonna get the value and got to stop, you know, and have a layover. So Sathwest y'all have to become like no point in me continue to keep and I charge a lot because I pay everything on Southwest. I don't give a shit if it's rent, if it's for my rent houses, if it's for five thousand dollars, if it's five dollars. I charge everything on Sabwest because I like to get that free we ticket every month. They got the best rewards program, but Spirit has got a good rewards program now, guys. For those of y'all like Delta, what I don't like about Delta is it takes too long to get points. I opened up a card with them, I was charging ten thousand dollars a month, and still I gotta charge thirty thousand dollars to get twenty thousand points, and that's crazy to me. So Delta doesn't have the best return, So I won't ever make it to the status that many of some of my friends are on with the you know, the top status which gets you the lounge and all that. But I don't need no lounge. I don't need all of that. I just need to get to where I need to get on a NonStop and I want the most return for my money. So up until this point, Southwest had the best return or my money, meaning points. I can get a one way ticket six thousand to ten thousand to thirteen thousand points, depending on where you're going. Delta's double that. But now Spirit is becoming very competitive with points. But again, they just got rid of the middle seat. So now it's like, I either do big seat, which is double the same thing with what I'll be paying on Delta or Southwest. So what's the point. But I'm gonna I'll keep y'all posted. I do like and some airlines have done this. I like this a lot. I'm not sure if Delta's done this yet. But they're letting you use some of your points. It used to be all or nothing. So like, let's say it take thirteen thousand points to fly for free. Southwest used to have, but you either got all thirteen thousand or you don't. Now they got it. Well, okay, you got five thousand points, We'll give you fifty dollars for the five thousand, and we'll let you pay the difference. You know, they letting you, which I love that a lot. Spirit does that as well, So I'll be in Orlando, Spirit and Frontier. I'm not even to start out with Frontier but security only airline that goes direct to Atlanta. Well, no, they might know direct to Detroit direct. So I do some organizing still in Michigan. Like I told you, I keep my relationships forever, so I will see how that goes. So the point is of this of this thing. Guys, you see me talk a lot about flights. If you are in the flying and all that stay connected for that reason. I'm not trying to be in flights both person but I'm always paying attention. Now Southwest said, now you gotta pay for the bags. Hasn't been a big deal for me because I normally I always fly with a carry on. It's very rare that I actually have big luggage. I will have big luggage next time I fly because I'm moving some stuff back to you from Atlanta to Orlando nine times of ten. That doesn't affect me because I'm always with a carry on. Even if I go five days, I can fit everything in a carry on. Most of my clothes roll and fold up, you know. So I got my packing down a fishing you know, carry on in a bag. Unlike Michelle, she she packs the bag every time she checks in a bag every time, and it was just ridiculous to me, plain ridiculous. It's no point. You know, what are you checking in a bag for? Like, it's no point. That's another thing I don't do. I don't like when I get on the plane. I want to be able to get off the plane, go to my uber, you know, move on. I want to have to wait, no baggage clane, wait on. So my thing, Marcella's I just like time efficiency, like being a fishing you know, if I'm gonna be on the plane, damn there every week or every other week, for sure, I'm not trying to make it an exhausting thing. You know you already got to go for me. I leave an hour ahead of time. I'm at the airport an hour. I don't do last minute rushing through the airport trying to look busy. I don't get bit she's so busy, you know, you just look disorganized, Bernie Sanders running through the airport, meme and all of it, like you're just so busy. You ain't that damn busy, You disorganized. You waited till last minute. You don't account for time and traffic and all of that. I don't like that. I like taking my time. I like knowing in case they switch gates, I got time to go to the next one. For example, I fly in and out of Detroit almost every other week. The Uber dropped me off at another termina that I didn't know existed in Detroit. Winning I said, this, look, this don't look familiar. I asked the lady at the gate, what's going on. This don't look familiar. Oh, yeah, they probably dropped you off at the Riverers. It's like, no, this don't look familiar. Now she saw where I was flying, she saw I was on Spirit. Let me go all the way through TSA and then I said, I'll be damn. This is a whole new So Detroit has a terminal like just for Delta. It's not like it. When I was telling lie, she said, yeah, that's like Atlanta. I said, no, Atlanta does have where you can drop off at Delta. Delta owns a big side of Atlanta because it's a hub. But I still can walk around and connect to other flights. Detroit has a whole airport almost like you know. I had to take a shuttle to get to my regular you know, terminal because I was early I had time to do that and got to the gate, spirits and over switching gates at the last minute, got to the gate, switch gates, and I still had time to go to my new gate and had time to get a sandwich. So I fly very efficient. I don't do this last minute crap. I cannot stand it, which is why I fly solo most times. I like sit down and get my glass of wine, use the restroom. I don't use the restroom on planes if I can absolutely avoid it, so I always want to make sure, you know, use restroom before I fly. You know all those things I got. It's a science, you know, down to how I do things. So I just wanted to have this to say again. Shout out to Ricky's Mallley. Not only did he share it to the story, he posted it on his page. He is a big advocate for Spirit. Charlotte Maye Envy. I guess those of us from radio we always pushing what we liked. Charlott may Env always gonna push American airlines in Delta, and good for them. But I'm with Ricky on this. I want the best rate for my money. But Spirit y'all need to get it together. I'm very disappointed that the no middle seat. I paid for no middle seat last week and y'all switched it. Y'all should have still honored that for everybody who paid for it, so they didn't have the you know, they just switched it, and all of a sudden, now somebody's sitting by me in the middle seat. But I paid for the middle seat. So allegedly the comfy seat which used to be the no middle seat, is supposed to have more leg room, but that wasn't why I was booking, And I was booking it because I don't want a middle sea So we'll see, guys. I just want to do a quick update on that. Guys. Let me know your thoughts on Instagram. Let me know, like, is it is it am my tripping? Is Stathwest getting above themselves? Are they getting too uppity? What's up with y'all in these five hundred dollar flights like y'all Delta. They say now they want gonna add a lounge and they gonna do for first seating. I don't like none of that. I get to put my seat on eight plus so I get on the flight first. So y'all may not like the fact that it's no assigned seats. It works out for me because I'm the first person on the plane, so I get my seat choice. Anyway, I'm not liking Southwest. Go back to what y'all know best. Stop trying to be Delta. You're not Delta. You didn't have a pluge yet on all your planes. Y'all doing y'all getting getting there with the USBs. But let's just pipe it down and remember that you're Southwest. In the words of Charlemagne, the greyhound bust in the sky. That's what. Let's keep it great, greyhound, Let's keep it cute. Stop trying to be with you not We are with you for a reason. It's a reason why people go to Ross dress for less. Marcellis you going there to get discounts. I'm not going there for you to want to be sacks. Be who you are. That's a push. The line is all about, isn't it. Know your role? So I need Southwest to get it back together because you're gonna end up losing me as a customer, and not just as a customer flying, but as a credit card customer. You know I'm gonna end up. I guess I gotta get a car with spirit now because I'm always gonna want the most of my value. So that's today's episode. Guys, just want to do something on planes, y'all let me know plane trains out of mobile's all this got to do with a politics, marcellis always gotta do with terrorists, always gotta do with increase. You're gonna see a lot of price gaalgy people saying, oh you know the terrorsts or where you know this, where you know the economy, and I'm seeing it happen with these flights. So guys, that's it for me today. One thing so much joining a straight shot, no chaser. Make sure you subscribe like as ten people map back as twenty people to please. Guys, support it. I'm the only one, with the exception of Tamika and my soign on black effect that is gives you news and information only everybody else does pop culture entertainment and they do news information, but we're the only ones. So I know, I don't get the millions of downloads that y'all do. When y'all tap in with Lauren lawo's the shout out to her for getting a million downloads, because y'all want to hear the t I get it. This is the information Tea. It's not changing, but we need your support as well. We want to get our numbers to at least remain competitive. So thank you so much and we'll see next time. Pee. If you like what you heard on Straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast networking iHeartRadio. I'm teszling figure out and I'd like to thank our producer editor mixer Dwayne Cruffer, and our executive produce Charlottagne to God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts