Speaker 1: Do you're on kiss.
Speaker 2: I just push you a little this morning, get through this hour, get your morning, go and get your coffee, get into work, get into what you got to do, and a second date update might bridge the gap, maybe get you through traffic right now, because dating is like is it great or is it not great? Seems not great. I mean it's not great, it's just not great. So that's why we do this second date up date. Adrian, he met Miranda, they went out, Adrian, how many times did you go out with Miranda before she blew you off?
Speaker 3: So we went on a couple of dates, a couple of dates. Yeah, I mean like we met on Hinge. Like the first date was amazing, we had spent time together, you know. This last time we went to Elchem Padre and Echo Park for dinner, you know, and I thought everything was going great.
Speaker 2: But here's what is interesting to me about all of this. Normally, when we do a second date update, whoever I'm talking to tells me they.
Speaker 1: Have no idea what went wrong. But you think, you know, you have theories. So I have two.
Speaker 3: Main theories as to what I think went wrong, because you know, she did come back to my place and spent you know, part of the night, and honestly, I don't. My first theory is like, maybe she thinks we went too fast. You know, like I'm totally sensitive to that, and you know, I would be happy to just you know, start over do a rewind because I had so much fun with her. You know, if she'd need this to pretend that, you know, that night never happened, you know, I get, I'd be more than comfortable with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understood.
Speaker 2: So you think that's what the issue was, That she, you guys, agreed to go too fast, but that was maybe a mistake in hindsight.
Speaker 3: And so that's my first theory.
Speaker 1: My second it's only that.
Speaker 3: I only got two because my second theory is I think she might have been freaked out by my dog. You know, we were plalling.
Speaker 2: Around the room and does your dog watch that your stair or bark or what?
Speaker 3: Well, so, you know, like I was saying, we were falling around the living room and my dog just kept on staring at us, and you know, she was getting a little weirded out by that. So we ended up back in my bedroom and we had a lot of fun. But as soon as we were done you know, she just bounced and I was kind of hoping she'd spend the night.
Speaker 2: Okay, bro, all right, this is I'm glad that you think you know, and I'm glad you're like open to figuring it out.
Speaker 1: So hold on one second.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get Miranda on the phone here. Okay, hold on one second. So you don't think it's the dog tone.
Speaker 1: You think it's much too fast? What this like?
Speaker 2: Georgia couldn't care less if there's any activity wherever she is with human beings, Like she does not even look up in any interest.
Speaker 1: That's lucky. Well, it's been insulting when she was a puppy.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, but nothing, not even like a my.
Speaker 1: Dog don't even care anymore? Was like, yeah, the problem.
Speaker 2: Believe we're gonna try and track down Miranda. We're in a second date updates Kiss.
Speaker 1: Air on air with Ryan's Seacret on air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: This is a second date update. So Adrian uniquely thinks he knows why he's being blown off. He went out a couple times with Miranda. They met on Hinge, they went back to his apartment. He says two theories. One, maybe she regrets it. They moved fast at his apartment, had a good two His dog freaked her out. The dog was there when they were hooking up, right, So one of the two theories. So I'm gonna put Adrian up here now so that he can listen in. Adrian, just be very quiet. I'm about to talk to Miranda. Okay, Uh, here we go. Hi, Miranda, it's Ryan Seacrest. You're on Concept Fam. I got Sis and an Tanya and everybody here. Thanks for green to come on with us. Just we're calling you about a guy named Adrian that you went out with.
Speaker 1: Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: It's a long story. But how how were your times with Adrian? How were the dates?
Speaker 4: Why are you driving secrets? Calling me again?
Speaker 2: I'm calling you about Adrian that you meant on hinge and going out with him. Did you enjoy your dates with him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, he was a nice guy, you know, hot guy, funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, and would you be interested in going out again with him?
Speaker 4: No? No, I'm not interested?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, thank you very much? Well no, no, why not with us?
Speaker 4: I don't think I should say it's just you know, it's rude to talk again his back You know, like this could get back to him and it's really.
Speaker 1: Not behind his back. Actually, what was the issue?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I mean we were like flowing around at his place and stuff, but his his sheets just freaked.
Speaker 1: His shoes stunk, his sheet sheets, His sheets stunk. Oh what did the sheets smell like?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, like a dead animal? Like it was so gross it was it was like and mildew and yell like that.
Speaker 2: All right there, Oh my god, I understand. And so there's no future here with him because of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I mean anybody had who could live in that? It's like, how do you bounce back from that? So here's what we do.
Speaker 2: We take this issue head on and we bring Adrian in here to the fold.
Speaker 1: Who's on the phone with this Miranda.
Speaker 2: Who's very i'm sure appreciative of knowing why you're not going to go out with him again?
Speaker 1: Adrian, Do your sheet smell like that? A?
Speaker 3: Well, this is embarrassing. Uh so I might just be noseblind to it, but like, I don't think they smell bad.
Speaker 1: She's clearly telling you that do you wash your sheets on a regular basis? What do you what's your protocol?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, I wash them like a normal amount, like every couple of weeks. You know, I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Miranda, Adrian, I don't think this is gonna work out, but I'm glad Adrian that you now have what I would say peace of mind here, right.
Speaker 1: In terms of knowing that's two to three.
Speaker 3: I mean like that's that's normal.
Speaker 4: No, that's not No, No, I'm not the girl for you.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, and thank you, Adrian. I don't want to make this seam awkward, but it really is. So we're just going to say bye, thank you for that and good luck. I don't think it's going to work out.
Speaker 1: Maybe just a nice little refresh of the you know, go wash them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that didn't go so well, awkward, can date update there? And by the way, t J Max has candles that can solve that problem.
Speaker 1: No, you know what I'm saying.