Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can't believe this. Where are we?
Speaker 2: How did we get here? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Although I thought you were actually like.
Speaker 2: No, I literally am gaged though, I'm like, holy shit, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, first of all, welcome back to this episode of Emergency. I always say that, welcome back to this episode. Welcome to this episode.
Speaker 4: So you might have seen what happened last week because that song is a fucking class dad.
Speaker 2: I love that. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh wow, that hurts trap so old. Gotta run out the house before the roof fall on me.
Speaker 4: I kept seeing that comment, what song is that from?
Speaker 2: It's Laser Laserdim, Like when I was like like talking about him in like a few episodes before. I mean I was talking about him a bunch before. But then I saw someone like make an edit to that song and they were like, this crossover is like horrifying, Like this should not this should have never happened. But no, shout out Laserdim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, shout out Laser Dam and also shout out TMG because we have a studio.
Speaker 4: Now what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I like literally don't know what to say about it. I mean it's about damn time. Like we've been in that damn kitchen that.
Speaker 2: Damn so long and we finally have our kitchen back, y'all. It's so great, Like it's gonna be a movie where I was literally last night, I was like, damn, we gotta start cooking again. And yeah, and I was like, that doesn't even fucking sound like that fucking all you would ever do.
Speaker 3: Also, like I could imagine me cooking because like it's in my DNA as a woman, but I can.
Speaker 2: Period period, Yeah, like serve me.
Speaker 4: You don't even eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like be submissive, like just in general, like women should just be submissive in general, Like that's what the Bible says or whatever. I've been I've been reading the Bible a lot. But no, I I broke my fucking note or my neck because the roof decided to target my head and my head only.
Speaker 4: It happens when you're a good person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, no, wait, that was very manly of me, Like that was giving, like bring back real men, Like I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You didn't like shove your head in front of mine to make sure you weren't damage. Also to clarify my neck when I went to the hospital after that, they were like, oh my god, everything about you is so straight. Your spine is straight, your soul is straight, your your.
Speaker 4: Mind is straight.
Speaker 3: So I don't need a neck brace to like keep my head up because I'm a warrior in this life and my head is always up.
Speaker 2: And drew absolutely.
Speaker 4: They were like, okay, so not only is your neck not.
Speaker 3: Straight, they were just looking at him and they were like, I can see something here.
Speaker 2: Seriously sinister, and something is very dark. No that's not true. I'm straight.
Speaker 4: Wait, god, have you made sure these are like actually, are they recording? Can you hurry? You're like moving slow as far? Oh my god, so embarrassing. Don't But I didn't say touch it. I said, did we do a my check? I don't even know why. You're like, you're covering me.
Speaker 2: It's this, it's this.
Speaker 5: My hearing's gone. And I'm drunk too.
Speaker 4: Why would you be drunk? You can barely walk. Don't get go go just go like move faster, like move today.
Speaker 2: I smelled the alcohol on him.
Speaker 4: I know he reaped.
Speaker 2: I smelled it.
Speaker 3: I think those are the clothes that he got crushed too randomly randomly.
Speaker 2: He's been wearing the same clothes for a few days. Also, this just came to my mind.
Speaker 3: I saw this clip and somebody tagged me in it, and it was like, I can't stand when podcasters are like, all right, what time were we at?
Speaker 2: Yeah? To get them literally, but we do a good job at cutting it out. We cut it out. Yeah, we cut it out.
Speaker 4: Also, it was funny because one of the top comments.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, just yeah, it just fell. It just fell.
Speaker 4: If your body is going to fall on the floor, be silent.
Speaker 5: Well I need the crutches because both of my legs are broken, So that's okay.
Speaker 4: Was that that? Does that have anything to do with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's how I was thinking. I was like, why are you telling us that?
Speaker 2: But it's somebody Wait, we got a studio, Like look where we are.
Speaker 3: It's like so funny because it's like I deserve this, So it's like, how grateful can I be when it's nerving?
Speaker 2: We worked very hard. We worked very hard, and you better be fucking excited. If you're not excited, I will find I literally don't.
Speaker 3: Want to fucking hear about it. If you have comments, you should go to your journal.
Speaker 2: I write it down.
Speaker 3: Therapist challenge, But Yeah, it's super exciting.
Speaker 4: It is funny. Now we have to actually leave the house for work, which was.
Speaker 2: A struggle this morning, and you yelled at me when I woke her up.
Speaker 4: Hey look at me.
Speaker 3: No wait, can you actually move away?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you put a fucking mirror in my thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well you have to be useful.
Speaker 2: To me somehow, dude. I could feel it, like literally cutting my neck, like the there's like can you see? Yeah? I know.
Speaker 3: But that's how I know you're not a giving person is because you're already like putting on me, like you want to help me, but you don't because you're putting it on me, then why offer help?
Speaker 2: No, this is fucking crazy. I'm just used. I'm just used, used, use, use used. But anyways, we got that out of the way. Let's like tap into the episode and just like go in. Let's just go in. Okay. So something I've been thinking about a lot recently. So we know, like we had the zandemic and now we're going through like the ozempic demic, ozendemic, ozendimpic o zendaya dimpo pandemic. But what no one's fucking talking about is ozembic babies. They're gonna be hella ozembic babies. And I don't know if we did the research in the study on like acutane babies.
Speaker 3: Also, I just realized I have my my lean dou cup, Like I don't have my double cup right now, but I did drink funch.
Speaker 2: Cleen to like ease myne anxieties so you can sleep a little bit better on set. No, like think about like ozmpic babies, Like that's a thing, like you know, like zekeaviris babies when their heads get really small, Like I'm imagining like them all coming out like hella premature and tiny.
Speaker 4: Well, is it like kind of gonna be similar to acutane babies.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not a doctor, but I just know something seriously is gonna Okay.
Speaker 4: So you're not a doctor and you're making assumptions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so none of Like see you always sit on this fucking podcast and you're like, oh, I just have this bad thing where I just take information from TikTok.
Speaker 4: That's me with you.
Speaker 3: You just say things to me, address them as facts, and then I'm gonna go and be the idiot with other friends and be.
Speaker 4: Like did y'all hear about the Ozmpic babies, Like who knows what's gonna happen to them?
Speaker 2: No, Like I'm a class act misinformation spreader, Like that's like my whole gig, Like we know this, but no, no, no, this is strictly theory. Like I have theories. Where do I take my.
Speaker 3: Mean, when I'm making a TikTok and I'm scared of getting into a legal battle, so I said, allegedlygedly, allegedly, well, I.
Speaker 4: Had a George Harrison moment last night.
Speaker 3: So if y'all don't know, I'm somebody who I recently, in the past six months found out or like I guess now it's been a year. I'm at my year anniversary of finding out that George Harrison was.
Speaker 4: In the Beatles.
Speaker 2: She like listened to George Harrison and actively while she was listening to George Harrison, she was like, fuck the Beatles. I don't want nothing to do with the fucking Beatles. Fuck them. They're evil, They're wicked. Meanwhile, she was listening to the Beatles.
Speaker 4: I was listening to the Beatles, the Beatle.
Speaker 3: But last night I was on TikTok and I saw a clip from like the ABBA like hologram thing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, Hologram.
Speaker 4: You don't know about that. They do a crazy hologram concert.
Speaker 3: It's like a full concert and they have like AI or I don't know how the fuck they get them to talk, I whatever. So, but this is where my brain was at first. I was like, how are they talking about twenty twenty four? Like all those bitches are dead?
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I thought all of ABBA was dead or something. They just don't want to work anymore.
Speaker 2: All of them are alive.
Speaker 5: Oh they're alive.
Speaker 4: Yes, I looked it up and they're all alive.
Speaker 3: Because I looked up living ABBA members and then it was like one of them is still performing.
Speaker 4: The others like just choose not to. And I was like, oh what.
Speaker 3: And I clicked this other thing and it said all of them, all of them are like seventy one, which obviously like also like I mean, you don't got to get up in like, no, we gotta.
Speaker 2: Make the geriatric people perform. I'm tired of people stealing all of my social security and just sitting and rotting away.
Speaker 4: I would say, I don't know if ABBA needs your money.
Speaker 2: They took all of my social security, specifically Abba. I know it like I'm targeting there, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought they were all dead at least you kind of you not knowing that makes me feel good and you too, so I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 4: The only one.
Speaker 2: Wait oh wait was that your moment?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was my moment I thought all was dead.
Speaker 2: Oh we're dumb as fuck too, because I genuinely thought they were dead. I just like literally found out about Abba like two days ago. Like I don't even know I've known about you.
Speaker 5: Guys should do a hologram of emergency or come up the hologram of Drew should be straight for.
Speaker 4: The It's not possible A. I can only go so far.
Speaker 5: It like, I'm over here now if you want to hit me?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna hit him?
Speaker 5: Oh? Just one? Okay, I'm dying.
Speaker 3: Well now now that we're with TMG, we have to watch home often. That's the only thing that's going to change is we can't hit Kai as often.
Speaker 2: I did Viola.
Speaker 5: I paid off the producer so he wants we can hit you. Yeah, I paid him.
Speaker 2: I have to pay him them off to be hit.
Speaker 5: I don't know. That's something I have to work out on therapy. But drew. As long as you know that you're good, you can hit me as much as you want.
Speaker 2: I will never forget you. I'll never forget the first time we hit you. Like the clip went like kind of not everywhere, but like it got like a lot of attention, and like it reached the other side of the internet that like have no idea who the fuck we are, and they were like, oh my god, like wait, why is everybody acting like this is normal? And then all of our like viewers were like in the comments being like, well, like he deserves it, like yeah, he hits him, it's not that deep. And he was like so his boss hits him all the time, like and it was just like so funny.
Speaker 5: I remembered I commented I feel so bad for him. And then people were like, oh my god, this is the guy that got hit. And then people were like how do you feel about this? Like and there was a moment where I legitimately could have become like a martyr for men's rights.
Speaker 3: But instead you were like, wait, no, I met I felt bad for my boss.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, anyways, uh, water speakers y'all know. Anyway, So water speakers y'all know, Like dear and vine Era. There were these like fucking speakers and if you know, you know, will insert a video of them playing like fucking usher or some shit, like they are the most magical things. I think that they entranced an entire generation, like they were, like I don't think I.
Speaker 4: Ever have seen one in real life.
Speaker 2: I got a pair. I literally ordered them, and it was like eighty dollars for those speakers, and then I found them in main Event. No no, no, like literally like six years later, I found them in main Event like an arcade that like for like five hundred tickets, which is like the equivalent of like sixty cents, like literally, but the way those like I think, actually shifted something in reality, like genuinely, like I feel like that was when like we all got consciousness, was when water speakers like first became a thing. Damn, Like I just can't fucking say shit, like this is crazy. I just like say, I was trying.
Speaker 3: To think of what like water speakers have been in my life, and I think I've seen one video of them ever.
Speaker 2: So I think you might just like was I in a bubble?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You just like talking.
Speaker 5: Boll Wait, how old were you when those came out like three or four.
Speaker 2: Wap, I think you're older. If you saw a video of them online, yeah, debit like six or seven. But it was like two thousand and what like twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen when they were really making waves. What is Yeah? Yeah, I was like seven.
Speaker 4: Wait, seventeen is that the mouth we're doing?
Speaker 2: I'm fourteen, I've been fourteen. I stayed fourteen. Forever, forever fourteen, y'all.
Speaker 3: Challenge is that like a thing people say, like.
Speaker 2: I'm forever fourteen. No, it's like when people die, they like are like solidified, like forever twenty seven or whatever. I'm thinking about joining the twenty seven club this year, Oh my god, for next year or in ten years. I did.
Speaker 5: I did join the twenty seven club.
Speaker 4: Killed you like you were really late for your registration?
Speaker 5: Oh shit, wait, what's the date?
Speaker 2: Back a long time ago registration? Oh look, there's water speakers here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm saying like I don't know that what those do for me?
Speaker 3: Like I think you might be in your hyperfixation, like you saying that what you just said would be the equivalent of you being like everybody was obsessed with coral reefs.
Speaker 4: We all know that.
Speaker 2: I mean they were It's like your special fixation. Yeah yeah, yeah yah, which is why I love you. Someone. I had a coral reef and I put thousands of dollars of money that I should not have been spending when I was like in high school into my coral reef. And it was around this same time we were doing the P word tour, the tour that won't be named, and I had like a group of buddies that I would do like coral reefs with. Right, Well, I went away on tour one weekend and I came back or I got a call from my mom freaking the fuck out, and she was like collapsing, the tank is collapsing. And I was like, yeah, you're exaggerating, and then she facetimed me and like literally the water was like cloudy. It apparently stank like it was like death. It was like necrotic flesh floating around in the water. It was like fucking crazy, and I was like, how did this happen? I checked the water parameters like literally two days ago, Like this is like a full tank collapse, Like this is impossible unless copper is intro fuck you, unless copper is introduced into the system. Why was there like extreme levels of copper? No dead ass, Like it was like it completely collapsed. And I think one of my fucking opts got jealous of my tank and they dropped like a.
Speaker 4: Couple of pennies there and threw a penny in there.
Speaker 2: Like probably, but it was in the sump and like no one knows, no one knows.
Speaker 4: But in the sump. What the fuck is the sum?
Speaker 2: It's like the filtration system you put like algae and like rocks.
Speaker 3: Most I know about fish tanks is I'm not kidding from that Nemo scene that is the most. And I only know that those things because we just watched Nemo when he's like getting in the filter and stopping it from like moving the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, that is like literally a masterpiece. Like did we even talk about that truly? Like how good that movie actually is?
Speaker 3: No, but I think we might be, like actually two decades late to talking about.
Speaker 2: It didn't win any awards.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I can I can't imagine.
Speaker 5: I feel like it won an Oscar or something.
Speaker 4: Nemo winning an Oscar.
Speaker 5: Oh it won for best sex Scene?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, what they didn't find that?
Speaker 2: I mean, we're talking aboutit.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's an oscar for that.
Speaker 2: I think we're talking about different movies. Yeah, multi billion dollar damn deal.
Speaker 4: What what are you looking up?
Speaker 2: I'm just I don't fucking know. I'm using my phone now. I'm still not over ozembic babies, Like we kind of like flew past that. Like there's the Zekera virus.
Speaker 3: People more people getting pregnant because of ozembic, Like I saw that it was increasing the risk of getting pregnant, which yes, I do believe that being pregnant is a risk, and that's why it is a risk to your life.
Speaker 5: Get diagnosed with it.
Speaker 3: Like, I feel bad A lot of the people I know in my life are going to be diagnosed with pregnancy, and it actually makes me so sad. I just don't Like I've said this so many times. Also, I don't think anybody watches this and it's like, oh, I can't wait for her to be a mother. No one has ever had that mother.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for you to be mother. I can't wait for me to be a daddy.
Speaker 2: Oh period. You know what's actually fucking crazy is Mother's Day was yesterday and I only got like a couple thousand Happy Mother's Day like dms and comments and like posts and shit, which was like, actually, like kind of fucked up because I'm mother to like a lot of you bitches out there.
Speaker 4: And like, no way anyone said anything to you.
Speaker 2: They'll come back around on Father's Day for us, Kyle, They'll say Daddy's Daddy's Day. Oh, we all are fucking discussed. I'm giving daddy.
Speaker 5: You should make milks Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, it's a callback. Actually no, fuck that. Wait and yet they should make milks Day.
Speaker 4: Oh wait for me?
Speaker 5: Okay, well I literally just made that joke. So wait what I just made that joke.
Speaker 2: I think you're hallucinating because your fucking head got hit kai, I think you're over.
Speaker 5: Both of my eyes got gouged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we need to talk about people who do squirrel like skydiving.
Speaker 4: I made a list because this was pissing me off.
Speaker 3: Yes, today, surfing is also so annoying to me, Like I think part of that comes from envy because I wish I could surf, but also like bitch swear like you're more like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've been surfing before, I've never been over. I got sand in my wet suit, and it literally felt like it was like, okay, there's like this Gerald Texas tornado. It was like one of the most evil tornadoes ever and it literally like with sand blasting people's skin off. Like sorry, that's like really graphic, but that's literally what was happening. That's what was happening to my fucking foot with the sand in my wet suit. It was over how old are you? Like ten? Like twelve? I would pay money to see a video of your there's a video, there's pictures of it. It was like my Facebook banner for so long because I felt you were you felt like so I felt so fucking cool because I was like, yeah, surf like and that was like me.
Speaker 3: Also, you're from like a landlocked state, so we're also, first of all, just amazed you were near water exactly like.
Speaker 2: Not Late Grandberry, which has like brain eating Amiba's in it, like trying to.
Speaker 4: Say you had me jump in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did jump and you got water up your nose, Like that's probably what's wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Surprised. So, not only do we have a new studio and a set.
Speaker 4: But we have made out.
Speaker 2: We want to apologize in advance because it is very, very limited quantity. We know it's gonna make some of y'all mad, but.
Speaker 3: We will be doing our usual anniversary restock. We just had some cute little designs we wanted to get out to y'all in the meantime. So don't fret, don't fret, but.
Speaker 2: This ship goes live Emergency inter dot com right now. You can go pick it up literally right at this very moment Emergency inter dot Com. Yeah, wow, look at this piece. I love this one. Oh my god, oh, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Who thought of that love ist design?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: What a genius.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, y'all.
Speaker 4: Squirrel jumping suits piss me off, Like why are you just jump like that? Just pisses me off. Surfing pisses me off.
Speaker 3: And then the one where people put the fans on their back and they like, what is that called?
Speaker 2: Like, you're doing too much para what like paragliding?
Speaker 4: Yeah, paragliding? Is it called paragliding? What is that called?
Speaker 2: The big fan backpack.
Speaker 4: Parachute?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I don't know what the fuck that's called.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking called I'm doing too fucking much and you need.
Speaker 1: To go home.
Speaker 2: It's so dinky. I know someone that's like getting like training to do that, And how are you trying to do that? I think you literally have to have like a pilot's license. Low key, but I could be spreading misinformation.
Speaker 5: But it's called powered paragliding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that ship. No, I will defend that because it it gives funny. It's like goofy. It is so funny. Okay, I have to take this off because it's literally like actually cutting my throat, like I'm gonna have a line.
Speaker 4: Oh, your neck is red? Do you want me to rub it for you?
Speaker 2: Is it red? Actually? Also, I was overheating in that. You need that I have fever. Look at that.
Speaker 4: That is so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Okay, imagine this like hypothesis or whatever?
Speaker 4: The fuck?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 4: What is the card?
Speaker 2: I'm cure my neck and arm are I'm broken? I did break my collar bone before permanently deformed me.
Speaker 4: Well I've never broken a bone because some people like me have integrity.
Speaker 5: Well, I popped my prostate when the ceiling fell on me. So what I popped my prostate?
Speaker 2: No, that was me.
Speaker 4: You had a pre popped p is fucking embarrassing. Imagine this. You go on a date with somebody like everything.
Speaker 2: It goes great. Everything's going good.
Speaker 3: Everything is so amazing, same humor, same music taste.
Speaker 4: Like you heard.
Speaker 3: Their families are like a little fucked up, just like yours, and you're like, oh my god, we can connect. But they still have a good relationship with their family because they're like they've just seen it through and like whatever.
Speaker 4: All the things that make a partner your dream partner.
Speaker 3: Then you go, you date them for like two three months, it's going amazing. You're like, oh my god, I just found my lifetime partner. They're like, oh, we should go on a fun date. Like I have this thing I really like doing. I haven't told you because I was a little embarrassed, And in your head you're like, oh, what's the embarrassing thing? Like fucking acts, throwing, I don't know, some other embarrassing thing that someone shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 2: List of things people shouldn't be doing, murder.
Speaker 3: You go to a date and you see this motherfucker already pre prepped in this. I'm not kidding. I think I would turn around. I wouldn't be able to hide my laughter. Also, really, you're not paying me to get in that. I'm not getting in that.
Speaker 2: I like, I feel like that would be like so right up your alley, like minus the out Oh wow, No, like that gives you like that's like your outfits. That is not my vibe. That looks like you ever said to me. That is not my vine.
Speaker 4: I just gave a whole hypothetical about how this is my nightman.
Speaker 2: You're like, wait, that's literally right up your hand. Oh no, I get it, But like I I would love it personally, it is that my alley. I'm gonna hit you in that what I literally would It looks stupid. If I saw you in that, I'd beat your eyes.
Speaker 3: I'd rip the wings off of the fan, like the blades off of it and sort of smacking you with it.
Speaker 4: But that is my nightmare, and I don't know. Yesterday it was actually pissing me off because I can't believe, like, get I agree the squirrel suits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say I'd rather see a motherfucker jump out of a plane in a squirrel suit and be like, Okay, that's my bay.
Speaker 4: They're crazy it.
Speaker 2: Is Wait wait, actually I do kind of agree, like comparing the two, like the squirrel shoots are kind of like cunty, like like damn, Like this is like action packed, but that is like also my head.
Speaker 3: You can't get more than like four feet off the ground with that. I don't think I've ever seen a video.
Speaker 5: I've seen a video of a guy that goes to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: He literally like actually goes.
Speaker 5: And he flies into the fucking clouds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like it, They like literally travel around and.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm actually so confused. I don't know if I've seen a video of them moving. Actually the only video I've seen him and.
Speaker 4: This is fucked up as a guy falling from the sky in it.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Yeah, yeah, there was a video of he knocks the wind out of it broke his neck, but I can relate. You have not broken your neck.
Speaker 4: Oh the bungee in that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Like you're telling me that you're saying this, and you're like it looks like me.
Speaker 2: That mean to myself, Like, no, this is humiliating, true arriving to that I'm writing a movie. Yeah, I know, me pulling up to date.
Speaker 4: Like, no, they don't get high enough for this.
Speaker 5: Time flying into the parking lot of equinos.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, it's really.
Speaker 2: No, they go up. They get high as fuck. That wasn't a good example they like get.
Speaker 3: Higher like an over exaggerated swing, which is also an ika mine swings.
Speaker 4: Men shouldn't be on swings.
Speaker 5: I agree, there's nothing there's nothing sexy to you about seeing a man be free and fly to like that couldn't weightless?
Speaker 2: No, Like we need to bring back real men, like I've been saying that for years now. It's back on to the forefront of my brain. Like men shouldn't be swinging, men shouldn't be eating fruits of any kind like I'm dead. Seriously, I mean this is a classic don't fucking take selfies in a mirror challenge like or in general.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I can get past a man taking a mirror selfie front facing selfie.
Speaker 2: Is too much yep, a mere self because the.
Speaker 3: Mere selfie is like, oh, like a fit check whatever, Like I could see that being like whatever, and I'm like, Okay, we're getting a use scope of the hands.
Speaker 4: Do you have tiny hands?
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Like we're getting a use scope of that because one thing about me is if I think you're bad girl or boy, I'm looking at those damn hands and you better have good looking hands because I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 2: Do I have good looking hands?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have good looking hands. I have really ugly.
Speaker 2: I have like feminine hands. I give like f fote.
Speaker 4: I do not think you have feminine hands.
Speaker 2: I do. I do.
Speaker 3: Just because you're going like this doesn't mean like you're like, I have feminine.
Speaker 2: Hands, have beautiful, pretty hands.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's really embarrassing to me. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: But also we don't have to get into like my gripes with men because a lot of it is just like deep seated uh massandry. And I accept that. And I do think men should be free, just not around me.
Speaker 2: I agreed. I agreed, that's my boundary. Um, Okay, have you been seeing the New York City Dublin Portal.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: I want to go so fucking bad. I think it is the cutest thing that's happened to humanity in a very fucking long time, Like even all the wrong shit that they're doing in it. Like I saw like a video of like someone like in Dublin holding up like nine to eleven to the screen, and everybody in New York was like, ah, like freaking the fuck out, Like for some reason I find that funny and wholesome. I'm not gonna explain any further, but my favorite moment that fucking happened. To explain it if you haven't seen it, Some artists put up like a big screen with a camera in New York and a big screen with a camera in Dublin, And if you're on the camera in New York, it's projected onto the screen in Dublin. And if you're on the camera in Dublin, it's projected on the screen in New York. You can't see yourself, so like you're just like basically facetiming without seeing yourself, and it's just like connecting random fucking people. But the best moment I saw and I have not they like fucking scrubbed it from the internet or some shit my ear is ringing, someone's talking shit, or I'm about to die. I have a theory that if your ear rings, you died in that moment in like a past life in some way. And I think the lights came crashing down or the TV's all I've been thinking about this whole episode is like the TV's exploding behind me, like in like I fly forward.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but the past, like one minute straight of you talking has been the most insane thing ever. Like, first of all, you're claiming there's a wholesome TikTok that they scrubbed from the internet.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you haven't heard what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh no, no, I guess Oh is it the guy showing his butt?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah? So he like literally gets in front of the camera. It's all dudes in New York just wait, and he like pulls his pants down and like spreads his ash cheeks and his balls are like dangling down and like his pants are around his ankle, and like every dude in Dublin is like laughing, and every dude and girl in the comments are like, that's Dublin for you, Like that's us for you, Like that's our culture, and they're like owning it. And the dudes in New York that were like witnessing it were like crying, laughing, And I don't know, I just thought it was like a funny moment. Why do we sexualize bodies? Like, let's talk about that. I think we should all be naked more. And young Kai get naked in front of me.
Speaker 3: Now, No, I don't want to, Kai, you don't actually have to don't do that because I don't want that.
Speaker 2: So I want that. No, no, no, but free the penis and free the nipple. I don't know about the penis. Free the penis and the balls. No, especially, No, I don't think that should be free, free the penis, balls, and the nipples.
Speaker 3: I think I would be happy to never see an unwarranted penis ever again.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get three hundred DM to you by me. Do y'all? Remember y'all, remember how toxic my unsolicited nude dark was? No, dude, wait what you did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was just like sending so many nuts to random people for that's like illegal. You shouldn't even like say you.
Speaker 1: Were doing that.
Speaker 2: No, it was like it was funny.
Speaker 4: Wait to who are they in mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah? To me and to everybody I sent it to.
Speaker 4: Two things about Drew.
Speaker 2: One I the hot one.
Speaker 3: I will never take him commenting on me saying I have a stomach ache ever again, because I realized Drew has been under my nose this whole fucking time. Because everything you eat, everything you eat, you're like, oh, I should have gotten that yesterday.
Speaker 2: He got KFC.
Speaker 4: He gets KFC like eight times.
Speaker 2: A month I get and always he wants every three men.
Speaker 4: When he went off KFC like no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I got Popeyes, I got Chicken file At like chicken Yeah. Any last night we were like, I don't know what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: But he's like, who's that rapper? The British drove rapper? Little CJ? Little CJ? Who's who am I thinking? Goes Central CE okay, and then kept going and I was like you your brain went from little CJ to Central C Like where did the J come from?
Speaker 2: I don't know. My mind works in mysterious ways that a lot of people wouldn't understand, but it's advanced.
Speaker 3: But Drew does this thing where he waits till the middle of the night to order food. Then he comes to me and he asked me about his food for twenty minutes, and any advice I give him gets thrown out the window. I'll be like, oh get that either, yeah, and he's like, no, I don't want that, and he just wants to hear me talk.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, honestly, respect because I never declined.
Speaker 2: Because you always I'm down. You always suggest like fucking like bunk, like real restaurants, like I'm trying to eat like nasty like you want to, he rendered me, Yeah, that KFC chicken, like you have to agree on the Postmates appen went crazy.
Speaker 3: Mody was sitting on the couch tires fuck, watching Sex and the City and he starts laughing to himself. He was like, I'm crying laughing because I actually ironically just saw this.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that looks so good.
Speaker 4: It is literally a clay like drumstick. It does not look real.
Speaker 3: It was like the least it was the least detailed piece of food I had ever seen an image of, and Drew its like, you can't lie and tell me that doesn't look good. And even in my extremely high and hungry state, I was like, Drew, that doesn't look real, like it looks flat.
Speaker 2: Literally, in this state I was in, I was hungky, boots as fuck, and it looked so Youngersville. But I need to go back. I do not get KFC eight times a month, okay.
Speaker 3: KFC is the only thing that hurts his stomach. Though, every like three days, Drew will be like, I don't know why I ate that. My stomach feels awful. I'm literally that killed me.
Speaker 2: I literally I'm I genuinely trauma blocked that then because I don't remember. I do remember last night, and I was like, damn, I'm like talking to her about fucking tummy, like she always talks about her tummy and I make fun of her for it.
Speaker 3: That and Drew was trying to convince me to sleep in his bed because I was laying in his bed and I was like, bit, you have had eighty thousand meals in this bed and have not washed your sheets, so.
Speaker 4: I'm just reclocking you.
Speaker 3: It's like in the studio, we have to rebuild the aura, and we used to talk about your dirty sheets a lot. So I have to remind the public that Drew has dirty sheets.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I do not. I do eat every single meal in bed, but I make sure not to get crumbs in my bed, and.
Speaker 4: If I do, I'm like your crumb patcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I make a crumb catcher. I like get the bags that I get the food in, and I make like a big like tar and I like eat over the boxes and shit. Yeah, I've been watching.
Speaker 4: You eat a lot.
Speaker 2: I scared the funk. I mean, it's it's hard for you to not see me eating because I'm like always eating and serving all day.
Speaker 3: You're never eating, no eating happening. And then at night I'm like, oh my god, the one time he can eat, but it's inside.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I serve and I eat like I'm constantly devouring the competition.
Speaker 3: No No, that's what I meant, like, you do not eat all day, and you're a bitch. But I was laying on his bed and I realized I was literally just ill look at it.
Speaker 2: I know, it looks like a cat leg, like if you like cut a cat leg off in deep Friday.
Speaker 3: I was like laying on his bed and I realized I was just laying on the quilt that's like covered in crumbs. And he literally just like he goes like this and drags this quilt across the end of his bed and puts all his food on top of it, and then when he's going to bed, he like.
Speaker 2: Just and I have like literally like probably like one hundred minutes at least of video footage of me eating these meals because I was convinced for like months that I was gonna just like start uploading tiktoks of my midnight meals, and I started editing them, got lazy and stopped. But like it's also crazy the food that I eat. Like I'll eat like a big fucking meal and it'll be like some fast food place, and then I'll have the leftovers from last night joining in on the party. Then I'll have like some sort of hot chip, some sort of chocolate, and some sort of candy. And then I'm like, damn, I'm like pre diabetic, Like I gotta change something, and every single night I'm eating candy and chocolate.
Speaker 3: I will say living with him is fun because if I'm hungry at night, I just.
Speaker 2: Go to Buffeted Drew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just go into his room and I get to have bites of.
Speaker 2: Everything Buffeted Drew. I like that chateau they drew.
Speaker 3: Although you know what I realized, I feel like on this set right now, since we're like new to it, I feel like I went to somebody's house to hook up with them, and I'm like sitting theah. I you mean, like that's exactly the mode I'm in right now, where I'm like getting comfortable as time goes on.
Speaker 2: But I will be growing pains. We'll get used, we'll get back to it. But like, yeah, for the first ten minutes. I was like, oh, this is different, like something.
Speaker 4: Because we don't have the scary energy that our kitchen get.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually I need to talk about something because y'all. Okay, in the last episode, y'all had a lot to say about my pit stains. I sweat too, Like I'm a girl, but I sweat and I far and I poop and like, no girls do that, Like I am like the example.
Speaker 2: And girls can't come. Then I don't even want to hear you say it.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess you wouldn't know from experience, because like, when's the less have you ever?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: No girls sweat? I got botox put into my armpit, so I don't sweat.
Speaker 4: I actually want to do that so bad because y'all are making me insecure. See what y'all are doing to me. Y'all are making me literally considered botox.
Speaker 2: They want to tear a pretty girl down. It's always it's always the ugly girls tearing a pretty girl down. And it's not fair. It's not fair.
Speaker 3: I looked at some of the people who were making fun of me, and they were really good, Like so they're all hot.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, it actually like truly is like curious that every person that listens to this is randomly the most beautiful person.
Speaker 3: I ironically have never like met someone in person, but like this motherfucker is ugly and they were a fan of us, so like we just attract like pretty aura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like we're artists.
Speaker 4: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know. I don't fucking know. But what was I saying? That episode was like ozebic babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's allegedly, it's a theory.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And I mean, like I'm it's all no, no, no, I'm saying, right in this episode, in two years, when the ozmbic babies are like sentient or like being born, y'all are gonna reference this clip, That's all I'm saying. You're gonna reference that and be like, damn, Drew is onto something with that. Like their bones are gonna be neon and brittle or something like acutane.
Speaker 4: Neon neon bones.
Speaker 2: Why is that accutane? They gave people neon bones?
Speaker 3: Neon bones just sounds like an indie Slee's band from like twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, Like neon bones would be like a LITANYX.
Speaker 2: That's a good act.
Speaker 5: Wait, that's not a real thing. That the people had colored bones?
Speaker 2: Yes? Wait why was that so bad? People that take that?
Speaker 5: That's not what I'm That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, but no, That's what I'm saying, is like why yeah, literally what.
Speaker 2: No? No, No gives people me on bones. They give them me on bones. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But That's what I'm saying is like, is that like bad scientifically? Like what are we like? Oh my god, neon bones are bad for your health.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just know it happens.
Speaker 3: Imagine being like, uh, you know, when you donate your body and they like slice you into thin pieces of salami meat and they look at your bones.
Speaker 4: Imagine having colorful bones.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, Kai took me to a scary place I did.
Speaker 5: That's my bad.
Speaker 2: Kai took me to a very no. No, No, In your defense, we were talking about it like a month prior and I was like, I want to go and experience the art world because they're like dead eyed as fuck, like really creepy, scary vibes. And you were like, oh, I've been something's coming up. Let's go experiencing it together, or experience it together experiencing no and we went and it was just as I thought, like, they're crazy. Obviously all the people we knew were like normal, coded as fuck, but like they.
Speaker 5: Were like the billionaires walking around or no, literally eighty year old guys with like see through skin and co up and sniffing us.
Speaker 2: Sure, girlfriend, like it was crazy.
Speaker 5: Well they were sniffing Drew. They weren't really sniffing I know.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you see me like getting rised all over?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It pissed me off, and knowing that Drew pulls batties, it actually pisses me off because I realized, like a lot of y'all thirsts over me. Thank you, thank you for doing your service, because I do not get thristed after in public.
Speaker 4: And you know what it is. It is because I've said this in an episode.
Speaker 3: Before, but although y'all find me charming, or actually I don't think any of you find me charming, like, so that's a big statement to me.
Speaker 2: Although y'all thirst over me for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: It may be people in public see me and maybe they're like, oh, she's kind of cute whatever, but then they come up to me and speak to me and they're.
Speaker 4: Like, whoa.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's because, like because I don't get thirst over either. But I think it's because we're like statuesque and like.
Speaker 3: We're intimidating, intimidating, and Drew is like an easy like oh why can?
Speaker 5: And Drew's kind of like you know in those montages where they take off the glasses, the glass are still on. He's very approachable, so people will just be like flocking towards him. Yeah yeah, I'm like, yeah, we're alone, but once you get.
Speaker 2: Your baby, filler and y'all are both.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, dude, I mean that actually was too far.
Speaker 4: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but.
Speaker 2: Your neon bones. Sticks and stones may break my neon bones. Period. What the were we talking about.
Speaker 4: Before talking about your art show that no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no. We were talking about how sexy hot I am and approachable I am. I don't think that's a thing y'all are giving Like Medusa. Oh okay, y'all, y'all give Medusa was a battie though.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty yeah, the whole thing with Medusa, she was so sexy that you like, hi, we are Medusa, like so sexy that like you know looking would turn you to stone, but you want to do it?
Speaker 2: Oh that's actually track and Fiona.
Speaker 5: Well, Fiona had a yet to touy, so okay.
Speaker 2: No we're done. Well Fiona bone smashed and looks next. I can't fucking say shit in front of the rod damn.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we went to this our opening. Drew had an incredible time. We got a bunch of attention. Yeah, there were some like old guys that Drew kept on being like who is that. I would turn and it was like some guy looked like fucking George Soros and I was like, dude, I'm not connecting you with this.
Speaker 3: That was like at the gym, was it yesterday?
Speaker 2: I saw this Mandit Devili. I was like, I know this motherfucker's gonna say something to me. And I was already laughing. And I hit the elevator and the guy walked away, and you know, he was in front of the fucking water station and I was like, damn, I need some water. All of a sudden hold on and I was like gonna lean over, but I was like, actually, I'm gonna respect this person. No space. And then I went back to in and I was like, I need water.
Speaker 3: And then he was like, I actually loved I love something in there. I'm gonna go get it. Yeah, I love something. I'm gonna go get it. And I was already laughing before because I was like, I know he's gonna say some stupid shit.
Speaker 2: I left some shit in the locker room.
Speaker 3: In that moment, I did look at you, and I was like, wow, this is like literally my friend for life, Like I'm not even lying, like I had a thought because also I saw really like, this is.
Speaker 4: Not me commenting on you. You already know how I feel about you.
Speaker 3: But Emily, like Emily June friends with Drew Max, she made like a really funny TikTok where she was like a lot of y'all, what you need is the unconditional love of a twink because it will change your life and get you through everything.
Speaker 2: For clarifying you're not talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not talking about you, but I do genuinely believe like the connection I have with Drew is like so be like also people like for anybody who thinks we actually fuck, like some one of our friends that thatught to us the other day and I was like, girl, like.
Speaker 2: Really you're not You're not right, like we don't anymore.
Speaker 4: We stopped because it was bad.
Speaker 2: For our Hella people literally, hella people literally do think we like have hooked up in the past before, and like.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying anything. I'm not saying anything. Yeah no, but this is my bay for life tune. You know how I know that is because like you can like go and like go be with like whoever you want to be for a few days, but I'll always be back and we will always come back together and be together and rot in bed. And I was thinking because there were a couple moments where I was like a little bit insecure because I was like, damn, like she's not spending any fucking time with me. But then I really thought about it, and I was like, no, she always comes home to me, like literally feet exactly. I was like, I'm gonna let her go do her thing, but like I'm gonna stay here.
Speaker 4: Because I will always go to your room and be high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be high. I was trying so bad, I was dropping like ella hints. I was like like, oh, I'm just so tired right now. And then he was like oh yeah yeah, blah blahlah bah bah blah bah bah bah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And I'll be like, oh fuck, I'm gonna like and I kept him up for an extra hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is Drew doesn't close his door, so to me, it's an open invitation to walk in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even when he does close it. I do this.
Speaker 4: I act like I give fuck it. I like knock and I.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, yeah, no. I like sleep with my closet in my bedroom door cracked. I feel like it has bad energy if they're shut.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been going to sleep with my closet door wide open, and literally at night, like a small child, I look at the like the void black space, and I actually certified it, and I'm not kidding. I don't look at it again when I turn off the lights. I lay in bed and I see it, and then I just look away and I do my best.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot to tell you about this, but you remember when we had those like mixing bowls on top of the refrigerator. Anytime I would go to the bathroom at like midnight or whatever, like in the reflection, it would be dark in the kitchen, but the lights would be on and I'd look into the kitchen and the reflection of the bathroom mirror and I'd see those bulls and I'm like, who the fuck is there? And it was like I'm not kidding. I did it like six or seven times, like I did not learn my lesson, and then I have moved the bowls.
Speaker 3: I want to I need to start scaring you again, because I scared the fuck out of Drew the other day when he was eating. I was talking to Joshin's room and then I like went to the hallway and I was standing like at the crack of Drew's door watching him. And I watched him eat and like just exist for two minutes without him noticing.
Speaker 4: And it there was like you know when you're about to.
Speaker 3: Scare somebody, he gets to that point where you're like, this is really weird, Like they are not acknowledging me anymore.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is really creepy. I had no idea.
Speaker 4: I feel like a creep Like I was watching it, I know he did.
Speaker 2: What if you started doing you do something like really fucking embarrassing, would you have like just turned around and said anything?
Speaker 4: Uh? It depends on what it is.
Speaker 2: Like what if I started playing with myself to say, you like put your hand in your pocket, but like you're not even conscious of it, You're just like playing with it.
Speaker 3: Well no, because it was like, okay, not to like out Josiah, but Josiah is one of those people who literally always has his hand in his fucking pants when he's sitting around.
Speaker 2: It is so fun, it's comfortable. You literally would not get it.
Speaker 3: I no, I get it, bitch. But I saved that for the comfort of like now me and o Eran will literally just be laying in bed with Q.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we'll just be like sitting around like that.
Speaker 2: So I saved it for the comfort.
Speaker 3: Up with my homegirl in my bed doing unforeseen things.
Speaker 2: But we let's talk about unforeseen things.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: This is actually on topic. But have you guys seen what they're making now? It was at the gallery they were serving this. It's a product. It's called box water.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's been a thing for like a decade now, Kai they milk the box You think.
Speaker 4: No, that is not the box You.
Speaker 5: Think that's disgusting.
Speaker 4: It's like disgusting.
Speaker 2: I actually box they're selling. Box water is the hands made tail. They hands made tail squirt juice into the box water, and that's why it's saying box I've never seen that show, neither of I. I just know they like trap women or something like that that make them get pregnant.
Speaker 3: So you're insinuating that they'll company. Box Water is holding women captive.
Speaker 2: And yeah, also, I think I'm wearing your socks today.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 2: Hate. I hate when my fucking leg hair shows through my pants.
Speaker 3: We should get you waxed. No, would you let me like wax a part of your leg? Yeah, because your reaction would be really funny.
Speaker 2: I would let you do it, Yeah, because I know you wouldn't hurt me.
Speaker 5: Would you let me give you a long ass massage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you certified?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Why are you?
Speaker 2: He's a certified freak, Yes, sir, a three hour monster. I need to go back to the KFC thing. I just need to make it very clear that I only eat KFC once every few years.
Speaker 4: You're so defensive that I think you do eat it a lot, like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, listen listen.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you know what he fucking ate bit. You don't even get me.
Speaker 3: Okay, because KFC is better than this, I will say I did have a bite, but I was not in the state of mind to give a correct opinion on it.
Speaker 4: But Drew ordered.
Speaker 3: A hot dog with mac and cheese on it.
Speaker 2: It was good from Wiener snitz O, y'all, and he.
Speaker 4: Was like, oh, it's so good because the maca cheese and the hot dog are so fake.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it was good, though it.
Speaker 3: Did taste like the way I remember kind of vomiting my daycare tasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like it was very plasticine clay, like never drying clay, like you have to bake it to dry it, like tybeet. But that hot dog with the mac and cheese was good, but when you dipped it in the mustard, it elevates it to another fucking level, y'all. It kind of tastes like like bial, like you know, like ill like stomach acid when you have like acid reflux, Like you want to taste that because it reminds me of my childhood. I melted all the enamel off my teeth because I would have really bad acid reflux as a kid, and when I was asleep, it would like bubble up into the back of my throat and just like sit in my mouth as I slept at night and just melt all of like the minerals off my teeth. So now I have like demoneralized teeth and it's really fucking sad and like I have to go to the dentist.
Speaker 4: Moral it was talking to me about getting veneers, like I want.
Speaker 5: I think it would look so good, right, slightly oversized.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about veneers like cheek chin I plants, like a little nose contouring, like maybe a little facelift because when I do this, like I go grazy.
Speaker 4: You're perfect the way you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I mean I love.
Speaker 4: You, okay, Yeah, but I've said.
Speaker 2: There's a few things you could change to get to perfect, Like there's a couple little neurotic things that you do. No physically too, I think, like bigger boobs.
Speaker 4: Why would I need bigger boobs.
Speaker 2: I can't with this ship any fucking more, y'all. No, no, no, Back to the party of me being hit on, yeah, like it always has to come back to it.
Speaker 5: It was crazy, though, dude, Like people are so attracted to you. You're so magnetic, and sometimes I feel like you can't see that within yourself, but everyone else does. But I actually don't give a fuck about that. I'm so lonely and I brought you there to get attention, and all the attention was just sucked away from me.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: People were like obsessed with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're lucky right now, you know everybody there? Yeah, tell me more about that.
Speaker 2: People were obsessed with you, and people loved your aura and like you just like know how to communicate with people very well. And I was like taking notes the whole time because I was like, damn, like I am a fucking monster talking to strangers slash people that don't know who I am already. Um, And yeah, that's something good that Kay does. And in you, something good that you do is you're just a powerful soul. Like when you walk into the room, all eyes are on you, like.
Speaker 4: No one's like, oh my god, this girl.
Speaker 2: Who is this girl?
Speaker 3: It's literally like they're like, who the fuck is making all that noise? And then they turn it to me and they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, you're a selfless person and you teach people how to love.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 4: M Wow, anything else.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna change the subject really quick off of any being so amazing and just say that I don't feel like I belong at the studio. I don't feel like I belong a tiny meat gang.
Speaker 2: Why because of the name, Because I have a huge Oh my fuck, god, bro.
Speaker 4: Thought you were going to say something.
Speaker 5: For real, No, I just feel like my shit is way too big to be here.
Speaker 3: So you probably should like stop lying because maybe that's why, like you feel alone.
Speaker 4: It is because you lie a lot.
Speaker 5: That may be it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that might be.
Speaker 2: It's possible. Kay.
Speaker 5: I just had that feeling that you feel when you realize someone said some realas shit to you. Yeah, and it just like I was like, oh shit, Like I.
Speaker 3: Can't remember the last time I felt that, because it's usually me saying the real.
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, you know what, we didn't fucking talk about at all. Okay, so this is funny. This is funny. So I went and got a facial and shut the fuck up. Not that kind of facial like I needed. No one was going to say that. No, everyone thought it. Anytime I hear the word facial, like, oh I got it facial, the first thought that comes to my mind is like, oh, like, you got a facial like period. But no, I got a facial like six months ago. It was during like the emergency in our common pop up era at Heaven, and I did it like for week in two because I was like, I got it like a few days in advance, because like by day two or three, like your skin looks like perfect. Y'all change my life. I want one every fucking time I like need to do anything, like I swear to God like it changed it, like literally.
Speaker 4: Shifting because you already have good skin.
Speaker 3: I can't stand a bitch with good skin talking about something they did to make it better, Like you already have good skin, and don't let that get to your head, bitch, that's genetics, has nothing to.
Speaker 4: Do with you.
Speaker 2: I take care of myself. No, you don't. I eat good. I take care of myself.
Speaker 3: You're as proof that, like you either have good skin or you don't, because with the way he eats, he should have like boils forming under.
Speaker 2: His thigh boils. Hold on, I'm looking for the chat log shiny Well.
Speaker 3: I think I want y'all to diagnose me and tell me if this is normal, because I know I'm like I have germaphobic tendencies. But I was thinking about the other day and it was actually cracking me up because Ozel.
Speaker 4: Had a fucking turn stuck to her butt and I had to.
Speaker 2: Clean it and I've just taken his shoes horrible. We had to like hold her down and it was just like this big fucking thing and it was so annoying.
Speaker 3: But I literally was so mad because I was like, I just took a shower and like, I'm so annoyed because now I really feel like I need to wash my whole body again. Let me know if you would also feel like that.
Speaker 2: That's it. After it, I just like licked my hands clean. Okay. So I got put into a group chat with sixteen people and the numbers are very bizarre. They're very bizarre numbers, and I can't put it in here because I don't have any of their numbers saved, or maybe I'll just add fake names so it takes them off so I can screenshot it. But the first text was a wire application and instructions, so they literally sent me like a wire for eight thousand dollars and I could have robbed them fucking blind, but I'm a good person. And then they started every single person texted in Korean, like every message is in Korean, and I translated it and they're like why are we in this group chat? Like I think you accidentally put me in this group chat, Like I've been here, but I shouldn't be getting this message blah blah blah blah blah. And then someone normal responses yeah, yeah, someone said, hi, Debbie, this is doctor Phillips's wife, Beth, Me and my daughter are on this chain, okay, And so I responded with a picture of me from my met gala look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your met gala look before you left for the carpet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They said, we are going to remove ourselves from this conversation, and then I said help, help, help, help me, No, help me, please help, And then I sent two more and actually I'm gonna text them back Hello, Hello, are you getting my messages? Seriously? We'll see if they respond back. But that wasn't funny? Actually yes it was? Hey, was it? Am I funny?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: You are the funniest person I know, which is actually annoying.
Speaker 2: I don't actually think I'm funny.
Speaker 3: I think you're funny, but like you literally your existence is really funny to me, and not in a demeaning way, like I think you're the most interesting person.
Speaker 2: I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, no, sometimes when I hear you speak, I look at you and you freak me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just my brain is wired differently. I see the world different. I love the way I see the world. I'm gonna way if I'm on the way you.
Speaker 4: See the world would freak me the fuck out.
Speaker 2: That talks all the world because you like.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you talk about something and I'm like, like, why is your brain making up so many things about this?
Speaker 4: It could be so simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm special. And next time I'm on a day and this is how we're gonna open it. We're gonna be talking for like three to five minutes and then you're look at me. I'm gonna grab their hands.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, say something. I just want to hit.
Speaker 2: I just love the way you see the world.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna go, where'd you go? Hey, I'm right here?
Speaker 2: Where'd you compact?
Speaker 4: Come back?
Speaker 2: Come back to me? Is that me? No?
Speaker 4: I think if you did that?
Speaker 3: Like, actually, I love if you go on a date soon?
Speaker 4: Can I come and watch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, just like literally that would actually be so fun.
Speaker 4: Like I would love to watch.
Speaker 3: It's like as if the other person involved wouldn't be mortified if they were being stared at. Yeah, because I feel like anybody who you would go on a date with would obviously know my existence in your life. So the problem is they would see me across like this barred like restaurant and be like.
Speaker 4: Why is she here?
Speaker 2: Like we just happen to Yeah, yeah, wear the big hat.
Speaker 3: Wear the big hat, the trench coat, and I'll tie my hair back.
Speaker 2: Was I gonna say no, my a cappellas.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing is, i leave Drew at home alone all day and I'm like out hitting my social errands, like seeing the people I need to see, and I come back to Drew and first.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she leaves me alone alone with my thought for hours.
Speaker 3: I just stopped inviting Drew places because every time he was like.
Speaker 2: No, I'm busy, I don't want to I gotta I gotta watch Tornado compilations.
Speaker 3: I have to watch a basketball game, Tornado compilations, and also be on my phone.
Speaker 4: If I don't get ten hours on my phone on.
Speaker 2: My yeah no literally no dead ass.
Speaker 3: But okay, Well I came home and he was showing me what he's been doing on his phone, and it was freaking me out. What freaked me out the most is I don't know if you saw the video he'd made with a zool.
Speaker 2: No, I'm texting them right now.
Speaker 3: He recorded a video of a zool, of him terrorizing a zool, and I was like, who did you send that to? And is like, no, buddy, he just has a video of him like across the room, like.
Speaker 4: Like terrorizing a zoo and a zool looks so fucking scared in the video. And I thought he would have sent that in the text. Nope, it was just for him.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 5: I got a text from Drew like what was it Thursday or Friday? Last week?
Speaker 2: Wait, sitting in the bathroom. The thing is this one's gross in ew let me do They're so nasty.
Speaker 5: It's just like the third most disturbing thing that's happening.
Speaker 3: Then when Drew has a go tea, something shifts, like I feel like that when the San Andreas fault shakes a little more.
Speaker 4: Is when Drew has a go tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's really it's like the nastiest thing. You look really creepy, you know, I literally look like a fucking creepy monster.
Speaker 5: Last week Drew text me, He's like, oh, en you left, I'm alone. I'm gonna kill myself, and I was like, okay, I'm gonna pull up because and then.
Speaker 4: When you pull By the time you pulled up, I was already home.
Speaker 5: I knew you weren't actually going to kill yourself. But I was like, oh, maybe he is like sad. Let me just like pull up and support him. And I guess there and he like scurries down the stairs and like cracks it open and he's like, oh, come in, and I come inside. I'm like all right, like are you good? What's going on? And then he shows me what he was working on, which really these schizophrenic ass acapella covers.
Speaker 4: These songs sound nothing like the songs you and me thought.
Speaker 3: One of them was like Bohemian Rhapsody.
Speaker 5: There are songs that don't exist. They're also like keys that don't exist.
Speaker 1: I am alignement the County.
Speaker 5: This is the most cooking.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: That this is the one that we like me and Kai literally could not understand.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. It's the bartere.
Speaker 4: I will say.
Speaker 3: I don't think these are necessarily easy to make sound good, so I can't go that crazy.
Speaker 2: They sound good, and I don't even have they sound good.
Speaker 4: I have too much pride to even try.
Speaker 2: They sound good, sound some wisdom.
Speaker 4: Special, I love you subjecting us still listening to.
Speaker 2: All of them. Yeah, no, I'm going again.
Speaker 4: How many did you make? I thought that was it?
Speaker 2: I made four? Was that for?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You played for?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: What is this one?
Speaker 3: Did we talk about us reading the Nemo script and the voices?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, So I've been doing this thing. I mean, we've been doing this thing. I'll like just start, like I found this website that like has like literally thousands of movie scripts and I'll just like go on there and read them and it's like actually really entertaining. But me and Andy in the living room the other day, I pulled up the Nemo script and it was the first time in my life. I was like, oh my god, like we're giving like theater kid right now.
Speaker 3: And I know we are like really annoying. In that moment, I was like, we are so fucking annoying. We were in the living room with like three other people and just taking the floor and performing for them.
Speaker 4: They never asked, they weren't laughing, like they did.
Speaker 2: Not give up the fuck, and we were crying laughing. It was fun, but basically I played Marlins, Gabe Marlin.
Speaker 4: Gay Marlin and.
Speaker 2: I go back today on Enemy. Yeah, we read the opening scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we did good. I think Rayin has a video she could send us she recorded. Yeah, yeah, yeah it Rain was probably the only one amused everybody else.
Speaker 4: I give actor, like I give actor, when's your next break?
Speaker 2: When's your big break coming soon?
Speaker 5: Dude. I'll never forget when Ivy was that You guys as a party, and like, I think it was like me and josh Is just sitting on the couch. No, I was there on the count. We were all there, I know, but like every lady's room and it was just like me and one other guy on the couch. I forget who it was. I think it was Josh.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was there.
Speaker 5: We were just like sitting there in silence. And Ivy was like performing these Broadway songs at the top of her lungs.
Speaker 2: She literally performed to all of us for like an hour. Yeah, and everybody was crying laughing. She is a fucking star, y'all.
Speaker 5: Like she has the It was ever, honestly one of the most prolific.
Speaker 2: But then everybody kind of got overwhelmed and left and it was just kind of Josh and she was still like perfect way, like she was dancing in every like tab dancing upstairs neighbor activities. Well, right, I owned a fire belly toad. Yeah, when I was younger. No, I know, when I wrote this note down, I was like, damn, I can't believe I've never talked about this, But I owned a centipede and I owned four fire belly toads, and I was terrible at taking care of them. Did they die yeah, eventually, But the the millipede that I owned, I was so fucking proud of it. I was genuinely like because I wanted I wanted to own exotic animals so bad when I was younger, like I was fully convinced, like right now in my life, like at the place I'm in now, I would have like a like basically a zoo in my house, like I wanted every.
Speaker 3: You want it to be one of those YouTubers who has like eight million animals and.
Speaker 2: Plastic exactly exactly like I wanted like a thousand geckos, and like it was. It was like awful energy and I probably would have been addicted to opium as well. But they uh. I had my millipede one day and it was crawling all over me and I loved holding it and it would like crawl up and down my arms and it was like like it was actually cute to me, and it would like curl up until like a spiral, and I would like hold it and it would sleep on me. And one day I was walking down like a hallway in my house and like you no, no, no, I, I that's probably no no no. So what happened was like I started smelling like a musky like musty scent, and I was like, what the fuck is that? And then like my centipede is like crawling up my arm, and for some reason, like in this moment, I was like filled with fear of that thing, and I went and like flung it off and it like hit the ground and bounced, and I was like I started screaming crying because like there was like nothing any that wanted that to happen. Like for some reason, I just got freaked out of it, like because it was on my bare skin, and I just like flug my arm and it literally freaking died. And I was like seven or eight, but I was like mortif I like cried for weeks and my parents were like, we can go get another one, we can go get another one, and I was like, no, no, literally, when you killed my fucking moth with vinegar.
Speaker 5: I think the musky smell was the centipede.
Speaker 2: I think it like sprayed or like yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was Drew hitting puberty and not understanding it and smelling its own arm and then looking down smelling it even more.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like boh, it was like like you know when snakes. No, Like I think it like released like a juice. I know there's some bugs that can shoot acid out of their fucking ass, not kidding, They spray acid like all over bugs and like kill them and shit.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw a video of somebody sobbing before going down the aisle of this man, and I don't know, like uh huh, like a wedding, and I don't know if I would be flattered by that, Like if somebody was like about to marry me and they were sobbing before saying yes, I'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, wait, we need to unpacked that, because there's no way.
Speaker 3: Like I I've had very happy moments and I've like teared up, but I don't know if I've like sobbed, unless it's like.
Speaker 4: A breakthrough with depression or something.
Speaker 3: But no relationship as happy or sad as they made me have made me sobb like that out of happiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if somebody was sobbing before tying their life to me legally, I would be very concerned. And I don't think I would be flattered, but I can see how it can be flattering.
Speaker 5: For I want my spouse or soon to be spoused to be maniacally laughing like the Joker during the wedding.
Speaker 2: I want mine to be laughing like the Riddler, the Rizzler.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, media.
Speaker 2: Of the Week Eek eek kind of made fun of me. But I was reading the Metamorphosis. Am reading Metamorphosis by what is it Franz Kafka. Uh yeah, well actually, in his defense, I was like describing the book like it was my own idea. I think I was like, you mean, Kafka, like what, and yeah, it's cool, it's really fucking dark and sad. I've got a bunch of sad, fucking.
Speaker 4: Pokes anything right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, any I've never read a book that may be like I'm happy, like I'm happy every book I've ever read has made me so fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it makes me feel good. Like seeing other people be sad. It makes me feel good seeing other.
Speaker 4: People because it makes me feel normal.
Speaker 2: Okay, people scare me.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to the same music like for the past few months. I've been in like a perpetual hole.
Speaker 5: I've Drew's situation too. Drew's also in that situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you could never be sis. When was the last time you were in a hole, let alone a perpetual one? So yeah, I got you thinking.
Speaker 4: I got My name is Carmen Wednsday. My name is Carmen Winsday. I'm seventeen years old. I'm very similar to you. Did I mention that I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Push down a hole?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 3: I really don't have anything, guys. I've been listening to the new raven Linay song love Me Not.
Speaker 5: That's a good one, love Me say you love Me.
Speaker 2: My friends asked me for a bunch of albums, and I'll give them to you right now. Carrie and is it Loaowal by souf Jin Stevens, How the fuck do you say that?
Speaker 5: Harry and Lowell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Carrie and Lowell Stevens. How you say it, Yeah, Sufian Stevens. I love that album. It's really good. Then you played a song off this album and I started listening to it again, Oil of Every pearls on Insides by Sophie rest Mpiece Goat got as fuck, and then I made I listened to an album and it was like, I'm keeping it for myself. Actually I'm keeping it. I'm keeping it. It's top secret. Sauce y'all.
Speaker 3: All right, Well mine, I'm just gonna say a few songs that will always make me happy, but in a sad way.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, don't meet. I'm gone, Carol King. I said goodbye to meet Harry Nilsen.
Speaker 3: And I've been listening to uncle Ace by Blood Orange because of Challengers, and then I'm still listening to the mcde album Like a Bunch because that album is so good. Candy is one of my favorites right now, especially after watching like the.
Speaker 4: Live version, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really need to do some deep diving on music because I've been in a loop and it's scaring me.
Speaker 4: But I do find new.
Speaker 3: Songs, but then I just become obsessed with it, which I think is like a big habit of mine, like I become obsessed with the same songs and I listen to them like a hundred times. And yeah, but also now that I have a car again, like I can actually listen to music. And I think not having a car realized how much less I was listening to music because like I wasn't listening to it while moving around. I was listening to music in my friend's car.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's it. And I'm trying to think movie, Oh, we rewatched Problem Mista or do I say that last week? No I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's no, I not.
Speaker 3: We rewatched Problemsta And that movie is so fucking good.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen.
Speaker 5: It, you need to watch it because I've heard so many people say that they loved that movie.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's it is like such a great debut, like directorial. D Yeah, I haven't seen a directorial debut as like. It also just feels like we're at like the start of something, like a start, the start of like a.
Speaker 5: New like so many good movies that come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, too many good movies?
Speaker 5: Too many? What No, there was like I feel like eight years where not one good thing happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been alive as long as you, so I don't know if I've had that long of a streak.
Speaker 5: You've been alive for at least eight years.
Speaker 4: Not cognitively. All right, Well, guys, thanks so much for walking. Oh sigh, up corner. Yeah, he's better be good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be pissed if I try to sneak a picture of you and the flash turn on, I'm slapping the shit out of you. Okay, this one's like mainly pertaining to me. My dick is so big, i'd be scared to go to sleep because it'd be hanging off the bed and I don't want the monsters to grab my dangling dick. Is that it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I got two more. Actually, one more. Teach your kids their real name? No that one? No, yeah, that's it. I don't know you tell me.
Speaker 3: Teach your kids their real name. The damn teacher called this baby name times. He listening for stink of it.
Speaker 2: He's listening for stinkle bit. That was from Sienna and Maddie submissions.
Speaker 4: Well, I have one that's not necessarily.
Speaker 3: That's kind of gross. This is not a sye op corner of meme. I just thought about it in the car. I already said it to you. Eating pussy with a dental damn, must feel like taking a Saran wrapped prepackaged chicken thigh home and tongueing it.
Speaker 4: Just the thought I had. But do practice safe sex.
Speaker 2: Wampomp losers, fucking prudes? All right, that's wrapping the first out on the new though.
Speaker 4: Shout up, damn that echo?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 3: Should I give a better scream? Should I scream again? Let's see how like? Hey, are we gonna do scream challenge?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Should I pull this back? Is it gonna like?
Speaker 2: Peek?
Speaker 4: I have to get it? M was that good?
Speaker 5: Echoes? For like ten seconds?
Speaker 2: I can't do it? Scream, but I gotta h.
Speaker 3: And I want to scream, but I don't want to take up space and dis certain people.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, you have a lot to live up to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's hard. It's a tough act to follow. Why do you always have to do one where it's like one and then another because I gotta get the second one out. The second one is the better one. All right?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you guys so much for watching. Bye bye,