Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Sierra is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Alie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Sierra, how long has it been since you heard from Alie?
Speaker 3: Oh? It's been gosh, like maybe a week doing two weeks? Now?
Speaker 4: Have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 1: I texted him once and I haven't heard anything back yet, and so he's just ghosting me.
Speaker 4: It's just it's not awesome. Let's go backwards. Why don't you tell us about how you guys met how the date was.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met Ali online and we decided we should do something super fun for our first date. So we do something a little non traditional and went glow bowling. It's like glow night again, like your house. Yeah, it was so much fun. It was like a rave, lots of glow lights everywhere, body paint, you know, like black light everything in loud music, lots of drinks.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah that sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a really good date. I mean, like, you know, we were dancing and there's a lot of a lot of music and drinks and and like we had a fun time.
Speaker 3: And then we went back to his place afterwards.
Speaker 2: Okay, because a chance to talk to him much. Glow bowling is not necessarily a place for talking. It's a place for glowing and bowling.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we we kind of, you know, knew that going in, but we just wanted to see, like if the chemistry was there, and it was, Okay.
Speaker 4: I see what you mean. You just got artistic with your body paint.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, yeah, that's that's a good way for cool.
Speaker 4: And so the chemistry was there, Yes, I felt it.
Speaker 3: I feel like we had a really great time.
Speaker 1: But I will say I think maybe I had maybe one too.
Speaker 3: Many drinks at the Bullerina. So I feel like my like.
Speaker 1: I didn't come off as good as I could have, Like I should have just kept myself to two drinks and.
Speaker 3: Instead I had three. And I just think that it took me to the next leubble. Maybe maybe I scared him. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do you remember anything that you did that was too much?
Speaker 3: I just think maybe he didn't expect me to drink as much.
Speaker 5: I mean, three drinks isn't terrible bad, I mean unless I mean some people are kind of, you know, light.
Speaker 1: Light, total lightweight. So I am such a lightweight. It's just like one drink for me and then it's like, oh, okay, she's gone.
Speaker 3: But he was like, oh, I'll drive you home. We'll go to my place, you know, and he drove me home.
Speaker 5: So like, I don't know, were you sloppy or were you saying things?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: I don't no, I don't know, Like I I definitely was tipsy, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think it was that bad.
Speaker 5: Okay, but if you were to say something weird happened on the day, it would be that you were wasted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the lasting that he said to you?
Speaker 3: I think he said like, have a good night.
Speaker 5: You know that what I said after you guys had chemistry, He said have a good night.
Speaker 2: Oof m not like i'll see you again, And did you guys find another date or anything.
Speaker 3: I kind of pushed that where I was like, hey, let's use this against it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do something later this next week and he was like, I'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 3: Like I have to go and check some things, and he didn't get He gave me like a non answer, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so it got weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, Okay, we'll play a song, come back and get your first a follow up next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of today's first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Sierra is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Allie. We're about to call him and see if tells why he's ghostinger. But first, Sierra, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Allie and I went to glow Night at the Bowlerina near us and we had a great time. I got a little to TFC, I think, and now he's ghosting me and we went back to his place and then I went home.
Speaker 2: Later on and got a strike. He hasn't gotten back to back to you. Are you ready for us to call him? Okay, here we go, hell him, I speak to Allie. Please this is him, Ollie, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jeubil Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Ali, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh oh hello, oh hello.
Speaker 4: Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 7: I've heard it before? Yeah, definitely, I definitely recognize Nave. Okay, sweet, that's what we try to go for. I've heard it before, so thank you for hearing it before. Have you ever heard a first day follow up before?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: A First Day follow up is a segment we do on the show where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. Okay, and we got an email about you from somebody really, Yes, have you been globling lately?
Speaker 6: Globally?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, yes, okay. Was it with somebody named Sierra?
Speaker 6: Sierra? Yeah? Sierra, uh huh okay.
Speaker 4: And it's been a few weeks since you talked to Sierra. You had to spoon feed him. Then are you really seeing that many people?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I don't think I'm ghosting anyone. Yes, there was a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: She told She said that you guys really hit it off, but now you're not responding to her, which would be ghosting.
Speaker 6: It was fun. I had a lot of fun. And yeah, I just haven't gone back to her. I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean generally, when you don't get back to somebody for a few weeks, that kind of is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I'm I was very busy with work, and like my work's a very intense and kind of takes a lot of my attention.
Speaker 4: So you want to go out with her again? Sounds like if you really like somebody, you're going to make sure you talk to them.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean we had fun. We definitely had a lot of drinks.
Speaker 8: And then I took her to my place and you know, we had another drink and.
Speaker 6: Well, she pat herself, what.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, Allie, Ollie, that's that's Sierra. She's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was also wait till we got the answer all the way out of you.
Speaker 3: But Ollie, I didn't think you'd go there.
Speaker 6: They asked, why I know you look, I mean it was fine. I'm not mad. He had a lot to drink.
Speaker 3: But I was laughing, by the way I was.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of laughing, like he had me laughing, and that's.
Speaker 6: Why I peek.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like it was.
Speaker 5: Just a little middle what I mean, it's when you laugh really hard and a little bit comes out.
Speaker 4: That's not a big deal. It happens to everybody all the time.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, it was more than a piddle.
Speaker 9: I had to get paper towels and you know, and I was like, not upset.
Speaker 6: I was just like, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: But then it wasn't that bad, Okay, Seriously, seriously, I'm not saying it's bad that you peede and it's fine.
Speaker 9: I'm definitely not saying it's bad. It's what I totally get it. Oh my gosh, I peed behind a donuts store one.
Speaker 4: You know the amount of people that I that have peed on dates with me a lot?
Speaker 5: Wait, are you serious, Like, especially when drinking is involved, it's not that uncommon.
Speaker 4: I mean, and I've also done it too, so.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 3: The drinking had a lot to do with this, you know, like.
Speaker 8: It was just sort of a first impression thing that like, like I can't do that.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was fun, definitely fun.
Speaker 8: But then I think once that happened, I was like, okay, let's get you home.
Speaker 4: Where did that happen? Were you guys like on the couch or was this in bed?
Speaker 6: Kind of bold?
Speaker 9: Okay, I mean I did make a comment that her piece I could smell her peed that.
Speaker 6: Strong. I mean at this point, I'm just it's just commentary. What's going on.
Speaker 3: It did not smell that Okay, it did not just smell.
Speaker 6: It was like it could definitely smell the sense of it. It was like a stronger.
Speaker 4: Drinking, a lot of drinking.
Speaker 2: It was just an observation, weird thing to point out, Well, Alli, would you like to go out another day with Sierra?
Speaker 4: Will pay for it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I like Sierra, You're you're definitely like a weekend only girl, like I want to like get you know, wild and be entertained.
Speaker 1: I'm not a weekend only girl. Just because I peed while I was.
Speaker 8: Drunk, there's I mean, there's nothing wrong with the weekend only girl.
Speaker 3: There was no thanks, So.
Speaker 4: That's a yes, Allie.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, if on the weekend. You want to do something, they're going to pay for it. I would glow ball again. It just puts down some.
Speaker 3: Likely considering it because it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: But no, I'll find someone who is an every day a guy who wants an every day of the week kind of goal.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, if you're ever you know, bored on a Saturday or something and you need somewhere to come and see.
Speaker 1: You offer, No, I'll find somewhere else to be.
Speaker 3: Thank you. First date follow up