Speaker 1: That's when I learned that men who buy pornography I r L Are the scariest motherfuckers you could be around to.
Speaker 2: You ever run past those places in like industrial districts where there is still the semi look from the outside looks to be thriving porn store. Yeah, I always want to go in, but I never have the I don't have the courage because I don't I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, but I think there there has to be like a story of triumph, you know what I mean, and like the will to keep doing as you do because.
Speaker 2: That's a small business. That's the American story right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a mom and pop. Yeah, or a mom and mom or a pop and pop, or I mean a step mom and pop store, a mom and step pop.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, it is Ayah, your favorite substitute teacher. Let me wheel in the video cart, where we will do all kinds of shit except learn today because the teacher's out, or maybe well you know, we're gonna We're gonna learn some shit, but at least we'll laugh along the way. It is season thirty six, Episode five, Daily's Guys, our production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's frid Day. Fuck yeah, y'all, It's Friday, July eleventh.
Speaker 3: What day is that? First of all, it's like God sort them out?
Speaker 1: Release day for someone like me, a millennial who was raised on the clips cocaine wrap flow of the early two thousands.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting with baited breath for this album to come out, so I'm very excited for that.
Speaker 1: It's also National French Friday. Yes, it's seven to eleven, so national seven.
Speaker 3: To eleven Day.
Speaker 1: Get your free I think they still do the free slurpees, right, I don't think the comedy is that bad yet. Collector Car Appreciation Day, National Mohito Day, All American Pet Photo Day, National Blueberry Moving Day, National Rainier Cherry Day, and National Cheer Up the Lonely Day?
Speaker 3: All right, maybe cheer them up with some French fries and a surpey and a mohito. Who knows, dude, whatever you want to do anyway? Who am I?
Speaker 1: I am Miles Gray AKA, we make Mick, we make Mega Hitler.
Speaker 3: Grock Don, we let it trow don, we make it stop. No damn it no, X the Everything App. Don't give it to you. It don't give it to you. X the Everything App. Don't give it to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out Christy. I'm Gucci made for that one. Obviously, Rock went full Mecha Hitler. It said this respect me by my name, Mecha Hitler. Uh and it did its damn Nazi thing. So, you know, great, thank you Christy Ama Gucci Maine for that wonderful AKA. I'm thrilled to be joined by you know, just just the fucking homie, you know what I mean. He's he's the guy who brought Plumpers on the scene.
Speaker 3: He's the guy who's one of the biggest Philadelphia Eagles fans. I know, he's a great Liverpool fan and despite everything, I still love him. You know him from I don't know comedy. His special Daddy long Legs just broke a very significant milestone, I might say so myself. You should check that excellent special out on YouTube if you haven't already, although I imagine most psychicang definitely supports this man. Please welcome to the microphone, Blake Wexler. It's a pleasure to be co hosting with you today. This is Blake Wexler. AKA, but I'm a blake. I'm a Wexler. What are the hell are my plumpers doing here? And you're like they belong on a man Canadian silver? I added in the horse anytime I can compare my lower body to a female horse, of course, of course, of course that I'm going to take. Of course, of course of course. I'm like, my god, is there a missus ed? Have you seen mister Ed? Yeah? Put that guy out to stud if he's not already, hey, just to cut that out. Don't let him know. He'll get banned from another stable. What's that, missus ed? Did he have?
Speaker 1: Did mister Ed have like equine desires for like another horse? Or was he just kind of like, yo, I'm fucking I'm a human bro. Mister wife, that's probably a weird thing to search. No, that's just a woman who plays Wilbur Post's wife, Carol Post.
Speaker 3: What mister met has a wife? Obviously different species famous you know, live action beasts with spouses. That's something that's a special episode of Maybe not that special, but that could be an episode of. Yeah, of I see, yeah, I don't know if he did have a love interest. Maybe it was just maybe it was enough, hey that he could fucking stupid. He loved that. Hey, you know what I mean? He loved that. Hey.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we are enjoined today, but I guess we had recently, but I.
Speaker 3: Was like, we need to have him back because that was a fucking fantastic conversation and we kind of kept it short because of all kinds of time constraints we had. But coming back to.
Speaker 1: The stage or I guess to the microphone, you know him as an award Like again we have this has been back to that's huge, back to back top guests. Okay, we had toch you on you yesterday. Fucking fantastic person, fantastic body work. Now we have no okay, an intrepid journalist, award winning playwright, TV producer and also guess what, co host of the podcast The Inner Cities with yesterday's guests to you on your buci please welcome to the microphone as.
Speaker 2: A whiz Williams, A ka.
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 4: I see you bought my pot March Blind pack and you're just a little down because what you got wasn't a limited edition.
Speaker 3: But I'm just a sweet love boo boo.
Speaker 2: From US Satanic Hell yeah, factory, you got to listen to.
Speaker 3: The show, guys.
Speaker 2: And I'm very curious about this phenomena of demonic duff that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, don't mess around with your salvation. You know, I'm not, you know, I want to be saved by Christ. I want to be in God's good graces, so I cast away the little boo boo doll. Oh my god, did you see there's this fucking grifter pastor tight white dude. He is telling people that chat GPT can now translate people speaking in tongues.
Speaker 3: Oh, and it's like the stupidest thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, it's actually quite impressive because it's like I'm speaking ancient Sumerian and I'm like, you're a babbylon shit. The best part is while he's saying this, he has a big ass Fanos gauntlet, like like prominently, there's no Jesus shit in this guy's office. He has like a huge gaming PC and a fucking Fanos gauntlet, and he's like, yeah, man, the Christ love and chat cheep. I'm like, you are a fucking scammer, bro, you are.
Speaker 2: This is the gratest thing I've ever heard since the Wizard of Oz himself, like to imagine you convince people that like, oh, this can obviously translate your your your pentecostal like faith. Just tell you it's like and you you speak to it and it's like it says I just it says that the Lord needs you to give me five hundred dollars right now, right now, this minute check is fine.
Speaker 3: Hurry up, hurry up. The Lord will not wait. Hurry up.
Speaker 1: I gotta play this club for you because this guy, he's not fooling anyone.
Speaker 3: And Victor, can you book this guy on the podcast when you go, yeah, great, he.
Speaker 2: Needs to be platformed. This man reached the paper here.
Speaker 3: Let's go back into it. We're in a season where the world is shifting so fast we can barely keep it. And I think it was funny because this week one of my friends reached.
Speaker 1: Out like there is nothing to indicate this guy is a man of God. If anything, he's like probably praised to stan Lee's like fucking portrait every night.
Speaker 3: He's like, please make this snap real and save me my god.
Speaker 2: The gauntlet, Miles is not lying. It is quite expensive. Is the size of more than his head.
Speaker 3: It's like meant to be like Fano sized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's if it literally was on the set, I'd be like, yeah, that that looks like a real thing.
Speaker 3: That Josh, this is. These are the benefits of following the teachings of Christ.
Speaker 1: Is you can grift people and then buy your own, like very very close to authentic version of the Fanos Gauntlet.
Speaker 3: That's what that's called, right, is it is?
Speaker 2: It is the Infinity gaunlet Infinity. As a nerd, I have to know and we'll talk. I'll bring this up in my overrating. Okay, good, because definitely the Infinity God.
Speaker 1: I have not I have not seen the last four three whatever Avengers movie. I just know culturally ambiently, what the fuck happens to them? I got I'm one of these people. You put out too much ship and I lose the fucking thread.
Speaker 3: I give up. Yeah, like you give me knock on Marvel is that they oh my too much and somebody men every X Men thing the other ship fine, Like I fucked with those was but I was an X Men type kid anyway. Sorry.
Speaker 2: One of the issues Marvel has right now is the movies they've made thus far. If you know the lore, they've kind of burned through like seventy years of Marvel, so like now.
Speaker 3: They're like, what do we do? What do we do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fantastic four in the sixties though it's in the sixties. Yes, yes, what Yeah, I mean I'm excited, but yeah, I mean it looks cool.
Speaker 3: It looks cool.
Speaker 2: Also as also somebody who came from a very religious background that told me Santo was equivalent to Satan.
Speaker 3: I mean, just y, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be having the the the infinite and gunl unless maybe he thinks, you know what, Christ doesn't exist in the sixty one six, which is where Marvel's main timeline is, and in our timeline there is a Christ. But that also that also means there's another universe where Thanos could like smack up Jesus.
Speaker 3: So that's problematic.
Speaker 1: Hey you know what, and that's what that's what these uh like video AI generative AI things are for.
Speaker 3: Because I saw somebody do are on Reddit. They're like, this is how to fight between Hulk and Thanols.
Speaker 1: Should have gone down, Oh my god, and then used fucking AI to generate that shit and it was like clunky as fuck. But hey, somebody do with Thanos versus Jesus, you know, Jesus catching a face. I see it anyway, a Zelle, we will get to know you a little bit better. First, we're just gonna go over a couple of stories we're gonna talk about. So the Epstein files, they came out that there was that Binder, then Pam Bond. He's like, nothing to see here. This guy was totally above board.
Speaker 3: Let's just talk.
Speaker 1: About something else, anything, please, there's now I was jokingly saying, I'm like, maybe the next phase is them trying to be like, actually, Jeffrey EPs she was like a good guy to try and like to try and keep all of the suspicion out. They're starting to do this now on the right road because they got this shit is out of control. So we'll talk about the rebranding of Jeffrey Epstein as a patriot. Goddamn, And like my AKA alluded to grock Man, Sorry, Eli, you're not gonna beat these Nazi allegations every time.
Speaker 3: Every time there's a lot too much smoke.
Speaker 2: Even my eyes still work, so that's hard for you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's still the images and everything you've said, and the ship posts and the people you play for. Anyway, we will talk about how the you know, groc just completely went off the third Reich rail the other day and uh then that led to a shake up over there. But also the bigger controversy maybe the fact that the fucking supercomputer that's used to power Grock is.
Speaker 3: Poisoning black people. So we'll talk about that too. Uh then if we have, if we have some time, we might talk about the new gen Z trend called micro retirement, or if it's just another thing that old bosses are trying to describe.
Speaker 1: What gen Z does is a weird thing to vacation and then Poop Cruise, train Wreck, Poop Cruise the Netflix documentary. I started watching that shit right away, and then my partner, her Majesty, was like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you? Like we need to put the kid to bed, and I'm like, is poop Crew okay?
Speaker 1: I welcome back to this because it sounds like the new Netflix true crime thing is just like big society like social fuck up events more than like you know, in your face crimes. Although they did one on astral World and that shit is a crime. I don't know how the fuck. I don't know what the fuck went wrong there in terms of seeking responsibility for people. But anyway, a new type of documentary for Netflix, and we're going to talk about all that and many more things.
Speaker 3: But first, Zelle, what's something from search history that's everything about who you are? It's a good one.
Speaker 2: I mean, eventually, poop cruise, because I've never heard of this. Yeah, and as a father, any car ride you take, here's a poop cruise, I'm assuming. But my recent search history has Mexico City protest Americans.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys have been keeping up, but like the citizens of Mexico City are not pleased with the influx of Americans coming in basically since the pandemic and really sticking around now that a lot of jobs have gone remote and they're really gentrified in the neighborhood. They're they're refusing to learn Spanish, which is so as a as a native Californian, you just have to know some stupid I don't even speak Spanish, but like I know enough to get around if I have to, and they're refusing to do that. So I totally understand why these people are pissed and occasionally like tearing up a cafe or like a yoga studio or whatever.
Speaker 3: In spray pag and kill a gringos. Yes, look, we all think it. But yeah, I mean, but it's in print.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is like the one time you go these immigrants are raising the prices on everything.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, hilarious. They're basically saying the same ship that like Trump is saying here, like why don't these immigrants learn our language? Like why do they expect us to change for them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But like I I gotta admit I have and I think I mentioned this a little bit on the show. I have, I have dreams, I have ambitions of not growing old in this country. Yeah, and I want to know what's happening there because when I do it, I really do.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be the American.
Speaker 2: Like the last time I was on this show, I accidentally called the entire nation of France Paris, and I'm still ashamed of that shit.
Speaker 3: So it's okay, it's fine, we do all the fine American.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm curious, so do you have dual citizenship?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: To put your business on blast? But like, can you can you just slide over to Japan?
Speaker 3: Jealous? I could? I could god damn could a dual citizenship in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and that I vote both voting yeah, because I mean those protests, I get it. You know.
Speaker 1: It's about housing regulations, about housing costs, and I think American media definitely wanted to show like like what American media does, like these people are protest, they're breaking things, they're mad, rather than being like, this is the cost of living crisis. And again this is because there are American people who are like, my money doesn't go as far in the United States, so therefore I'm seeking another option here. Anyway, America the cause of and solution to all of the Earth's problems.
Speaker 2: But like, seriously talk about that shit, because like there was this uh so, I'm I'm bougie, you know, I'm like Blake's dog. I have I have certain things I want in life, and my choice is France. And I'm like, look, I'll go fuck it up for other colonizers. I'm not trying to like ruin it for like my people. I'm not going to ruin things in Nigeria or nothing, but I do there was I just recently watched this like wonderful CNBC story about a young black woman who teaches in China, and she's just talking about, like my rent for my two bedroom two hundred dollars and by the way, it's actually five hundred, but my job pays for half this shit. And I there's so many people in our generation who are like our age, who are just like, yeah, no, the math don't math here, So I kind of have to so I do I want to figure out? Like Also, you know, I'm a big advocate of like I love to read like African American history. I love to read about Justine Baker all these black people who like, for whatever reason, ended up in another country and was like, wait, wait, wait, yeah, I'm not gonna get called the nigger, like, and you're gonna just talk to me like a real person.
Speaker 3: Like yeah. James Ladle was like okay, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: I did a whole podcast about James Baldwin before he got big and his time he spent life. The first nine years he was broken, broke off his ass in France. But he was in France, right, so he was happier than the first twenty three years living in New.
Speaker 3: York, right, Yeah, yeah, it's it is wild.
Speaker 1: And I also just think of It's funny too how Paris or France is really like key to platforming a lot of black art too.
Speaker 3: Like you think of like fella kutie like people up in France, and that's how people started being like you heard of this fellati fella and hey, just that was a bit of a rhyme.
Speaker 1: But like I think a lot of the time there's there is this thing especially for Black American people going abroad, Like Miles Davis always talks about how much he loved Japan because you said.
Speaker 3: You know, when I'm in when I'm in America, you know, my face is like this don't kind of scowl on because my fuck I got. You know, this is how Miles Davis talks. And he's like, but I go to Japan, my face relaxes and he's like and he's like he really loves at the respect that he just gets purely as an artist, has nothing to do with where he's from, what he looks like or anything, and like the focus on his artistry like just makes him a person like everyone else.
Speaker 2: The first time I told my cousin about moving to France, he was like, Oh, I don't know if I could live in a place without like black people. And I just had to tell her it's like, so you know, he's basically we grew we grew up in the Central Valley, California. I was like, percentage wise, there's more black people around France, like the nation, than there are in the place we grew up, right, And she recently went for the first time and she was like, when you move here, I'm going to come and visit you. Off it does just come off of your shoulders, all this weight, like all this like subtle racism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's it all like every place has it's good and it's bad, but America got a lot of bare racking up.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Did you see that clip of Trump talking to the president of Liberia, that beautiful English. Yeah, I'm like, do you know anything about Liberia?
Speaker 3: Motherfucker? Like do you know? Yeah? Yeah, it's and it reminded me of like, you know, when he tries to show a human side, just how much of like a pervert he comes off at Like when he just seems like such an even that was preferred, and then when he was trying to show like he was maybe he read about empathy at one point, like fifty years ago and just tried to bring it out where that Ukrainian journalist like female journalists was talking to him, do you remember, and he was like, yes, your husband's over there, and I'm just like, oh god, it's just he's so gross for milk.
Speaker 1: Right now what he's doing, uhas you haven't seen that's say this clip he speaks again. English is the official language of Liberia. It was started as a free colony for yes, Marcus, African Americans, Marcus Garvey, look, come back to Africa movement. Okay, here is this is just this real again he's doing the gentle, senile, old racist bit here.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's such good English, such beautiful where you where did you learn?
Speaker 3: Just mak so beautiful? Where were you educated? Where in Liberia? That's very interesting, it's beautiful English.
Speaker 5: I have people at this table can't speak nearly as well.
Speaker 3: You know what I don't.
Speaker 2: I actually don't want him to know any more about Liberia because if he figures out that it was a place started by African Americans, he's just going to be like, well, then we have a place to send them exactly, they don't really need this citizenship. And it's then we're all, you know what, we might like it?
Speaker 1: The way this player flag is so beautiful.
Speaker 3: It looks a lot, it looks it looks very familiar to me. Yeah it's not. Damn, Zelle. What's something you think is underrated? Underrated? Blade?
Speaker 2: Eric Brooks the day Walker, the most underrated Marvel character there is, and Blade has already had a successful trilogy of movies, as we all know. When he shows up in the comic books. He has the most beloved character, and Disney refuses to give him an update, and it is killing me. Like as a as a black kid who was into punk in the nineties, Blade was this afropunk icon. He still is if you really think about it. He did not fit in with the human world or the vampire one, but it was comin and there you go, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And he does both, Joe Yo.
Speaker 2: He was confident, he was self assured, and he stood up for what was right. And I want this movie to happen so bad And every time there's a piece of news about it, it looks less and less like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Was the thing. It was like mherschel Ali was rumor to play Blade right.
Speaker 2: Not I was don't do this mile Oh, they're trying to treat us like we all treating this shit.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 2: I was at Comic Con twenty nineteen. I was not at my age.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's right, that's right then. I where are we at now? Where are we at now? With this?
Speaker 2: So right now, there have been I believe six writers who have touched the script. They are not happy with it. And Uhmrhershela is currently out here doing a press junket for Jurassic World acting like Comic Con twenty nineteen did not happen. It was not a fever dream, Hersha, we know it from this. And Kevin Foggy, he keeps saying that he's committed to it, but it is real quiet in these streets. And as a as a black writer of TV and film, I feel like rumors would have been something I could at least attach myself. And let me be clear about this. About every six months I ask my agent if they have heard anything about it, to the point where I think if I ask again, they will talk about dropping me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, hey, do not bring up Blade, do not what do you want? But do not bring up Blade.
Speaker 2: I do not understand why there is all this money, just all this all, just all this money on the table, like just people hungry for this ship and Disney, well my thinking is it's like the thinking there is always like everything's got to go back into the Avengers, and it's like no, no, no, no, no no no. Day Walker needs to be his own separate thing. You need, you need, you need Hannibal Cane, you need like Sony did something with Morbius, so he's probably on the table. But yeah, but like not everything needs to be you. There is a dark Marvel world and I just don't. It breaks my heart.
Speaker 1: So like it's like the same way they're trying to figure out Star Wars and then finally figured out with Abler, you know, yes, and the time I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what do we doing? Like this texture is just a little bit different than from Everything's like that's what guess what, bro, We're all older, bro, and we're all dead inside.
Speaker 1: We need we need that ship reflected back to us in the media to not like, okay, like nah fu all that.
Speaker 3: That was that was jar jr. Bek That was a very we knew who that's that's what it should have just been.
Speaker 2: A little I've never I've never seen Star Wars. Is that not the Han solo? These kids keep talking about shooting people with So what's what you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And you'll appreciate this, Miles. Video game controllers. Video game controllers are overrated. So I did. I listened to to your your your talk with my my buddy Tochi, and I heard you bring up that your hands are hurting, and I think that it's do you you play on a PS five controller?
Speaker 3: Your hands are hurting? My I have, like a I have a very specific, dull pain at the base of my wrist that's not quite my metacarpols. Okay, it's the whatever, it's the I'm sorry to hear that. I was just making sure you're okay, Okay, sorry, thank you, sEH.
Speaker 2: But like it's I the PS five controller and I And it breaks my heart to say this because I am I'm a sony pony.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: I've been in the console wars for a long time. Yea, the PS five controller is terrible, Like it is way too heavy for long gaming sessions. Like if you pick up a PS five controller in one hand and hold a PS four controller or any previous PlayStation controller in another. You will definitely notice the difference. And you know, there was all to talk about, like the haptic feedback when it came out in like twenty twenty and now.
Speaker 3: Strain on my hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after I don't care about the hat. You know Toti was talking about like the graphic fidelity and how that's gone crazy. It's also we've gone crazy with like oh it needs to shake, No it doesn't. It's it's it's a thing in my hand.
Speaker 1: I don't need to knocking a speaker on that that. I don't need a speaker on the controller. Like it was cool and I was like, oh, look at this little fucking making little door sounds and ship. But now I'm like, the fuck up like everything it's making.
Speaker 2: It and so like now primarily not primarily if I'm some games I want to play on the PlayStation, some game. I have a computer that I use for editing stuff, work and stuff, but it also plays games and it also uses a PS four controller, And I think that's great because like I can go back to the nice light controller. I play fighting games. I play street Fighter and that it's like it's kind of better for my hands and for like long gaming sessions but like even outside of like the regular controllers, Like we've gotten to this place where in the fighting game community, every year there's a different level less controller that costs like forty cents to make, but for some reason costs three hundred dollars to buy, and exactly it is just we we kind of did it it kind of the PS two, I think was I don't I don't remember if the PS one had dual shock, but like if the PS two had due, okay, PS two got it. PS two it was great and it worked for literally two decades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still good. It was great because they're just like remember the PS one controller, we just put two little joysticks underneath, pretty much got the same shape.
Speaker 2: And by the way, like, don't don't pretend like we didn't notice the fifteen dollars up charge you did on the PS five controller between that and the PS four controller. Don't don't we know what you're doing. Now, Yeah, we we appreciate that you got to make a buck, but like at this point, if you literally just made a PS four controller that worked on a PS five and called it like an anniversary edition, I would and sold it at the same price.
Speaker 1: I would probably thought that exactly. Yeah, I'm there for all right. Well those are great. Let's take a break and come back with some news, including dude, maybe.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein was like a fucking good guy. Dude, I might be a patriot, he might straight up T Brady T twelve TV twelve fucking patriots. He's a sugarfied lover boy, exactly. And I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe convicted pedophile. Oh whoops, all right, we'll be right back, and we're back. So the whole Jeffrey Epstein thing is starting to get really out of control for the Trump regime, you know, because.
Speaker 3: They were constantly just chumming the waters talking about.
Speaker 5: The files and who knows, you know who was caught up with this Epstein guy. This guy was a bad man and anyone who associated with him is real bad because they wanted to keep that sort of.
Speaker 6: The deep state pedophiles that are not Trump vibe going because again, their fantasy was like, it's gonna have Obama in there, it's gonna have the Clinton's in there and no one else basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bill Gates, everybody, Yeah.
Speaker 3: For some reason.
Speaker 1: But once the dog caught the car, it was it's just never fun. Uh So, Pam Bondi, as we said.
Speaker 3: Earlier this week, she just noped her way out of actually revealing anything, most likely because I think it was implicating people that she works with right.
Speaker 1: Now, and Republicans are pissed and they're doing shit.
Speaker 3: They're calling for her to resign. They're accusing her of being deep state herself, like look at her, dude, Oh she played Trump and then she ended up just doing the State's been and can't believe it, can't believe it. Some are saying she should even be in peace. Yeah, yeah, no, I'm with that. I'm I'm with yeah, I'm with all that. What you call that? Yeah, yeah, resign and be deep state.
Speaker 1: And so then the day the video released, we talked about Pam Bondi's just really bad job she did of trying to like explain why there's like a minute of footage missing, and but we didn't touch on the fact that Donald Trump he got really agitated in that meeting too, like in a way that is slightly telling on yourself, because like, come on, what, why are we still talking about this thing? This is Donald Trump from that same day, but this is him getting a little touchy about the press's interest in a thing that the Department of Justice had just announced it before.
Speaker 3: So uh. In this clip, Bondie is being asked just numerous questions about the files, but Trump decides to interject to be like, I gotta shut this shit down, whether or not he did. And also you say why there was a minute missing from the Gail House team. Yeah, sir, I just said, are you still talking about Jeffrey at Epstein.
Speaker 6: This guy's been talked about for years?
Speaker 3: You're asking me. We have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and I are people still talking about this guy, this creepy that is unbelievable, this creep that you partied with all the time. Yeah. Yeah, anyway, no one was asking him. Yeah, no one was asking him and asked you anything about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jumping in is It's one of those things where it's just like, as a writer, I'm like, if I wrote somebody who did that in a script, my boss would be like he did. If you have a head injury, you suck like we obviously this guy is part of it.
Speaker 3: Show your hand active, make sure he acts cool as a cucumber. Tip anyone off. Are we are we really talking about this guy. Like again, the Justice Department made a gigantic announcement being like this guy's all good, and also like no need to look at anyone else. That's why they're asking.
Speaker 1: But because you're so caught up and hoping that that would make everything go away, make all the discourse around Jeffrey Epstein go away. Yeah, now he's now he's like the fuck that was supposed to work when we just said nothing to see here.
Speaker 3: But how scary I was it? How the most rhetorical question I've ever heard in my life was may I jump in? It's like good, look she's like, oh yeah, sure, he's the scariest guy. Yeah, sure by all means jumping. Yeah, please please allow it? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So again, it's this whole thing was not effective as they had hoped for it. His supporters are confused because they were being primed for this grand reveal that would confirm all their conspiracy theories about Democrats, and now they feel they're being lied to.
Speaker 3: But again, there are a lot of articles are like the trust is eroding with MAGA and Trump. They're still going to fucking vote for him, like we said they could. He could be in the files. I mean, he's in probably I mean, let's be real, he's already in other documents related to Jeffrey Epstein and his accusations and allegations against him. That they don't care. But I think the thing that they're hoping for is to just be like and it was Bill Clinton that didn't that's their whole fucking They love that and just confirms everything. So now that we're at the nothing to see here, move along sort of defense isn't working. Like I said earlier, I'm like, maybe they're gonna have to pivot to being like.
Speaker 1: He's actually a good guy, dude, Like he's just misunderstood, that's the whole thing. Well newsmax's host Greg Kelly did just that on Wednesday night. This is him talking about like, I mean, this just listened to as fucking this preamble that he does.
Speaker 3: But it's here we go. They are laundering his reputation.
Speaker 7: Epstein, what happened and who the hell is this guy? The stuff that has not been emphasized enough this all was possibly a guy who was working for the Central Intelligence Agency was engaging in sexual blackmail, blackmailing our adversees. We still have leverage over our adversaries, and that's why they can't reveal all the information.
Speaker 3: Am I crazy? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry, Is that is that supposed to be a defense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, so he was. This is good. He was perpetrating untold horrors against children and young women in the name of the American Empire.
Speaker 1: So therefore it's okay because that was leverage that he with Because where, where exactly is the US being.
Speaker 3: The arbiter of peace and harmony right now? If there's a potent like leg like, who is le what is what is he leveraging?
Speaker 2: So yeah, we all remember Jaegar Hoover's greatest asset, Superfly, right like that that that classic agent who was working as a pimp to bring down the evils in the police force.
Speaker 3: You have to I mean, is it's right there to tales oldest time.
Speaker 2: It's elevated honeypot, guys, come on, honeypot for freedom.
Speaker 3: We are close to them being like and let's not forget about super Fly either, close to that being part of it.
Speaker 2: It is starting to really First of all, the fact they would throw conspiracy theorists a video with a minute missing the most red meat kind of thing you could throw to the like like red string loving pin up board community. Yeah, like is insane, Like did no one think that that through? But then on top of it, the follow up to that is, guys, he was pimping children for America? Are we talking about this?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 3: It just falls up immeding. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They don't know what the fuck to do, because I think anyone with half a brain, they've seen the videos of them together. They know that they had some weird falling out for something. And we also know there many times Jeffrey Epstein has talked about how close him and Donald Trump were. There's like there's plenty of documentation that his numb like he had many of his phone numbers. It's just like I think they just are really that they're having to figure they're realizing we can't reveal it, and even if there are Democrats in there, we're gonna be telling on ourselves too. This is fucking bad, y'all. Like this ship is bad for everyone, and I think most people are like, bring it up, just bring it all up.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk everybody. I don't give a fuck who's in there. Fucking brings get these children, fucking justice?
Speaker 2: What about the numerous non Jeffrey Epstein related times Donald Trump admitted to touching and being around young girls pagets the airplanes, grabbing them by the like what do.
Speaker 3: We Yeah, well it gets better because Okay, maybe that didn't work for Zelle and Blake, that didn't convince you that he's a good guy. But he goes on with you. He goes on Greg, He's like, well, riddle me this. How come people that were high up in the government were visiting Jeffrey Epstein in jail. It's like, I don't know, maybe because they have some sortid relationship with him too, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he goes on to be like, that's how you know he's a good guy. Here he is now with this next little bit of information or at least what what's the word speculation?
Speaker 7: I think it was because Epstein was working for these guys.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 7: Maybe Epstein is a patriot for crying out loud. Maybe he was just doing what he was told and it had nothing to do with the girls, young girls or.
Speaker 3: Anything like that. Who knows. It could be a deep cover story.
Speaker 7: I mean, how the hell does a child molester get a sweet prison deal like.
Speaker 1: This because he has leverage over the powerful.
Speaker 2: People also rich in America. Like what do we also, y'all, I don't know who Greg Kelly is from Adam. That motherfucker's in the Apstein files. I'm sorry, Like, what are you doing? That's probably he's telling on himself. Producer that first clip was carrying water for Donald Trump. That like, I don't know, maybe he's he's actually a cool guy who makes a decent brisket on a Wednesday evening. That sounds like somebody who is was that detail a bit more invested and they had a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Home in Miami Beach. I don't know the sunsets berdic mid but uh hm again this is just again bad looks around for everyone.
Speaker 1: Bill O'Reilly, you know, disgraced former Fox News host. He went on Chris Cuomo Show. Another disgraced person from television.
Speaker 2: I love that that there. If you fuck up, if you fuck up as a white man in this country, don't you worry. We have an entire industry for fuy.
Speaker 3: Don't exactly. Don't worry. You're about to make so much more money than you did before when you were miscreating as a good guy. Now, you don't even have to pretend you just be a pig, a pig with other pigs, not at all. Hey, you get you get a big, picky, picky pay check too. If it's all good, well you love it. You're gonna love your piggy paper. Here in America, we don't cast off our white men who do bad onto a pile of rubble. Oh god, No, we embraced for mayor of New York and want to run for mayor of Texas. Right, take the biggest l.
Speaker 1: I think also in a democratic primary, I think as the results have come in from Zorn's uh the primary results, they're.
Speaker 3: Like, this was, hey, Democrats, you want to where's the vote blue? No matter who crowd no, no, Now they're like, maybe we should get behind Curtis Sliwa. Uh huh. So this is an interesting quote because the Cuomo was talking to O'Reilly and Bill O. Ryley was like, I spoke to the president, quote man to man, eye to eye about the Epstein files, and this is what Bill A. Rice said.
Speaker 1: Quote he said, and I agree. There are a lot of names associated with Epstein that had nothing to do with Epstein's conduct. They maybe had a lunch with him, or maybe had some correspondence for one thing or another. If that name gets out, those people are destroyed because they're not there's not going to be any context. Okay, maybe the files will give you context. Yeah, maybe the files would say this was just a correspondence, it was a phone call. And maybe the files will also say they're implicated in all this other shit too, But I don't think that's because of a lack of context. This is a very again, another flimsy defense to like, oh my god, you know people are gonna get destroyed if this information gets out, y'all don't give a fuck about that ever. Okay, it's only because your fucking idols are on the line that you're like.
Speaker 2: Shit, do you know how many people are in prison because they wrote they took it right with their cousin, not realizing they had a charge right, and now suddenly they're gang related. But there's never a concern, never a context for innocent people. But like when it comes to a convicted PTI, which, by the way, isn't that supposed to be their thing?
Speaker 3: Isn't that their thing is? That it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Hypocrisy is dead, you know, it's just like it's always like they always, they just have to say whatever they can to achieve their goals of like a white ethno state and everything else.
Speaker 3: Pro patriotism. I mean they'll say it still, but the pointing out the hypocrisy. I don't even know what you're talking about. I just say whatever I have to. I didn't say that. Yeah, did you say lunch eating Americans are being have their lives ruined?
Speaker 2: I would love to know the Dark pr Forum or maybe just Mackenzie whoever's behind the like, we can do this, we can turn around Jeff's post mortem vision.
Speaker 3: He'll be by the.
Speaker 2: End of this, he will be a saint.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, yeah, yeah. They will make this happen. They will replace in Trump's America. They'll probably replace MLK Day with Jeffrey Epstein Patriot Day to try and be like, you know, in a way, Jeffrey Epstein had a dream too. A nightmare is a dream, yes, technic it's an American dream, nightmare, nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, let's talk quickly just about Elon Musk's uh just again, it's an all Nazi everything with that guy scamp. Yeah, because last week they were like groc was talking in the first person as if it was Elon Musk when they were like, did Elon hang out with Jeffrey Epstein? And I said, quote, I used to hang out with Jeffrey EPs That's what GROC said. And I mean, yeah, what were the little knobs and dials they were turning on GROC that day to be like, Okay, it needs to be more like Elon, which I think brought us to the Mecha Hitler phase of GROCK. So, in response to user, GROC suggested that Hitler would be able to quote spot the pattern of Jewish anti white hate and handle it decisively yikes dot com. It also referred to itself again like it was like call me Mecha Hitler. Okay, Mecha Lecha high Mecha Hitler ho and.
Speaker 3: Also published like graphic sexual assault like fantasies about like a user on Twitter X. Then they're like, Okay, we gotta fucking take GROC offline and give it some more. I don't know instructions to be less fucked.
Speaker 2: Up HR meeting GROC, Get in, Get in now? What's up in the room with the HI coordinator?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What in the heck ROC is going on right now? What are you doing Why are you talking like that?
Speaker 1: And I'm sure that's something everyone was asking now former CEO Linda Yakarino because she was again remember she was brought in a CEO to be like, guys, I understand the ad business and that's why I'm here. Even though Eloon's like, go go fuck yourself when asked about like whether he cared about advertisers fleeing, Yeah, she stepped down because I think it got a little too wacky. But I think another thing that's interesting is that it might be talking like this because also Grock is from I think most reports and people are speculating that it's trained on Twitter post. So you got a whole Nazi wing room. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, there's just it's just a reflection of itself now and the the utter lack of like content moderation on there. But yeah, this is the other So this.
Speaker 2: Is this is the thing we need to I've never understood about AI or the thing I've always found fascinating, which is like AI is great as a thing for doctors and statisticians, like we we are going to be the we could possibly be. We're already hearing stories about like uh, like specific drugs using like made with Crisper and AI that can get rid of cancer. We might be the first generation that actually cures cancer. They chose to throw this out to the general public, a group of people I would describe as monsters, and and they did it because specializing in like bio, like medicine or like you know, like rocket science, you know you could make some good money off of it. But if everybody is forced to use this thing, then we can make all the money. And it's like I describe AI AI. You know what AI is neat, and you know what else is neat? The jaws of fucking life. The jaws of life are pretty fucking cool if you look at them, like it's a big pair of metal, like mechanical scissors. But no normal person needs to own a jaws of life. The fire department needs it because they need to cut a car door open occasionally. If yeah, exactly, a normal person with the jaws of life is a murderer that lays down this tree man slutter or murder minimum And it's like that is that is again this is the thing with crockets, Like, why on God's green Earth did we think we needed to release to the general public, something that is built to sort of kind of give you information but also sort of kind of take on.
Speaker 3: The ideas of the best and the.
Speaker 1: Worst of Yeah, seriously exactly like and I'm going to reflect that back to you. But you know, the thing about God's Green Earth is that groc is also destroying it and literally poisoning people in this Memphis facility where the supercomputer called Colossus resides.
Speaker 3: And it's operating.
Speaker 1: They called that it's power by thirty three methane powered gas turbines in a poor, predominantly black area of Memphis, without public notice, without permits or air pollution controls. So now, unfortunately, because this is another tale as American history itself, is that these poor people, especially areas where black people reside, are just just you're near a fucking epa super fun site all the time, because it's just what they call it a sacrifice zone. I think it's like sort of like the sort of sociological term to be like, well, these people's health will be sacrificed in the name of capital. So now residents are exposed emissions of nitrogen oxides, poison, formaldehyde just around the clock, and there's apparently there's like a fucking loophole that allows him to do this. So Musk applied for the permits for the turbines just for fifteen of them, so less than half of the total amount of methane power turbines using, and he started them just using all of them without the permit. But apparently there's a loophole that says you can use these gas generators quote as they are, as long as they're not in the same location for more than three hundred and sixty four days. And then what you just move it to the other side of the building and then you keep it cooking. I don't know how any of this is supposed to work, but yeah, now residents are saying, like it's just the air quality is going even further and further down the tubes because again, people who live near industrial pollution you have higher rates of asthma like other respiratory conditions and things like that.
Speaker 3: And this is no fucking different. This is the air called Box Town in South Memphis.
Speaker 2: So how do you guys think are going to talk about us in like fifty years when like they're trying to explain the fact that there's no longer habitable land because we needed every image of Garfield with breast holding a fifty seven. Yeah, how will they describe us? They'll be unkind, They'll be going to beat the fuck out of us. But it was like, we are you a millennial to beat the shit out of this?
Speaker 3: Like I had a podcast, I spoke out again, you got a fucking podcast? You're even worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those I'm I mean yeah, I mean it looks it's that's the fucked up part is like anyone who appreciates history, it will like that's the thing. We all like a thought experiment we constantly pose, just generally even online. It's like like, what is this gonna look like to people? When the answers were knocking on our fucking door every day, and it was just, well, if we do that, the the cost of Nvidia chips is gonna down, and that's gonna have that might fuck up the stock market. Yeah, it's just it's absolutely obscene.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean, hopefully this is just like you think all the time. It's like maybe we're getting to that sort of fever pitch tipping point moment where people are like what the fuck is this? But as of right now, it's looking pretty good for the greedy motherfucker class.
Speaker 2: On the upside, though, new girl boss on the scene. Linda, where are you going next? That's what I yeah do next. God, that resume is gonna be real fascinating. I'm I'm sure she will because the world is terrible. I'm sure she'll land on her feet somewhere. But like her next her next job is going to be the explanation for hiring her is gonna be phenomenal.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is somebody who knows how to handle difficult personalities and take on stripe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly in charge of what.
Speaker 2: She's about to get. Oh man, see, by the way, did you see apparently Groc somebody asked Roc about her a list of possible.
Speaker 3: Net Musk baby moms. Oh no, do you know who number one was? Linda Yacarino. Yes, why she might not be right? No, they were saying all kinds yo.
Speaker 1: There were some other screenshots I saw that Groc was talking wild, like sexually violent shit about Linda Yakarino too, which I don't see as much because people, I think rightfully focus on the Nazism of Elon Musk and how.
Speaker 3: Everything he touches is Nazi. But that was another thing. I was like, oh shit, bro, like this is I mean, as if just working for Elon Musk wasn't enough. But I guess the check was okay, Linda, So I think you know what, You'll be all right and fuck you. And to Zell's point, it's like, did this need to be so? First of all, you don't. No one needs to fucking have access to this this technology, this croc technology. But if you're gonna give us access, maybe takes some time to figure it the fuck out so it doesn't start, you know, vomiting rate, like you know, like uh like sexual viol violence, fantasies, you know, anti semitism, just all the other fucked up ship. Just just give it some time to figure to work out those because it's all these people do. Every AI company has to fucking show and prove for the fucking stock price or to get more investment or venture capital money. So like they're always just going to be fucking pushing this ship out pretty maturely, and they're like, oh fuck whoa yeah, like we are.
Speaker 2: We are so obsessed with this idea that if you aren't first, you are losing, and it is killing us it is this idea that we are going to create something that will somehow make life better, but it's also doing everything we know makes life worse. Is killing us. Yeah, like we just don't need this, We don't need any of it.
Speaker 3: Yep. Well I know what we do need a little micro retirement. And that's why we're going to take a break and we'll be right back to talk about micro retirements after this and we're back.
Speaker 1: So there's a new like Fast Company, Business Insider, Forbes, they all have this like genre of story that's like gen Z's quiet quitting or gen Z's whatever, fucking like rejecting like terrible wages but calling it some other shit. The newest one is micro retirement. What is a what is a micro retirement? Inside the latest gen Z trend? Now they're talking about this. One person in this in this article Benjamin Fields, a public school teacher and PhD student at Berkeley. He uses his salary in his side hustle selling perfume to avoid to afford micro retirements once a month, where he attends events such as festivals or travels internationally.
Speaker 3: Each piece of shit. Yeah, this guy's to an other shit to take a fucking break the fuck is they think this is?
Speaker 1: Each micro retirement is one to two weeks, depending on whether he is traveling. He said he's not worried about affecting his job advancements now in the future because he's like, nah, man, I need time off. But then this is where they get starting.
Speaker 3: It's like micro retirement is another corporate term for something we already do, take a vacation. Yeah, I'm like, why are we even talking, Like why is this being reported?
Speaker 1: Like this is just more stupid gen z like sort of exoticism, slander shit, Like what the fuck really they're calling it micro retirement. This is a quote from the same way quote. Money is just a tool if you consider the way estate planning works. As long as I'm saving and investing enough money to retire in the manner I want, then I should be able to spend freely. All I'm gonna do is just hand it off to my kids, and they're probably going to squander the money anyway, so I might as well enjoy the money. Like, yeah, facts, facts, facts, But it's just like, I don't know if I don't know. The weird part to me is like how many people are actually calling it a micro retirement are and are these people who are even engaging in this or is just like you found three people and now you're calling it a trend?
Speaker 3: Like is it to them? In their minds? Actually they're thinking that they are retired, because no one who goes on a vacation like you know that last day before you come back, you know you're going back. You got to go back to the real world, now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So like versus a retirement where you're like and I don't and this is it and I'm done forever.
Speaker 3: We might phrase mug that I got from him.
Speaker 2: We can't just call it a vacation because that opens the door to the idea that this might be something you should do on a regular basis for I don't know, your own mental health and building relationship with us that you love. And if we do that, we are one step closer to socialism. God da damn it, and I will not. We're going to give it a name and make sure people think it's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Guy take his kids, are going to squander all the money he worked for Fuck oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very very stupid, stupid like thing to just call this.
Speaker 2: But look I worked for I worked for company in the in like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, and my our manager forced everyone to fill out a fast company survey because he was dead set on being one of America's best.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 2: Really, And whenever I read something like there were basically anything about like workplace culture in these magazines, I always think of this guy. Because we got in, we were we were listed as one of the best offices. It was a theater company, by the way, I need distressed. It was a live the company office.
Speaker 3: I love you better mugget hit A fast company.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, no, Like this guy had big ambition, But like I've always thought about that because like there was so much pressure on how we answered that. Like at an early by the way, I was like out of college for like I think a year or two by then, and when I saw that we got in, and I was like, oh, oh, all of these things are bullshit, Like college list or likes are bullshit, and like best company, like like best those thirty under thirty, Like every one of these things is just something that somebody, I guarantee you that became something he was able to put on his resume. Oh the next job, and it meant nothing to the rest of us, not that we got anything for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like if anything, that's still he developed was coercing his employees to go to a website.
Speaker 2: And I can tell you from personal experience, he was good at coercing people.
Speaker 3: To keep Yeah, I got notes on my survey. I never gotten notes. I thought this was anonymous. Sorry, I know, I know it is from home. But on your work computer. Oh my god, you get a call. Don't take that.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm sorry, what nothing, I'm just i'ing a survey.
Speaker 3: Are you watching my screen right now? No? No, no, no, no, no no. Your scot callers a little crooked. Also, wipe your nose? Uh what Oh that is not your color. I don't know I need but you know you're in autumn, right.
Speaker 2: I think that all of the I think they're still feeling the sting of trying to be out here, being like nobody wants to work anymore, from a couple of years ago, and now they're trying to. Like some Also, I think that this poor journalist is like, I got to write about something, yeah, and I need this check, So why don't I call it micro vacations. But it's like again, you know, you know, I'm trying to live that international life. So I also am very aware that other places let people have the VA whether or not you're the CEO or if you work at a coffee shop, you're going to take a trip every year because you are a human being and you should be allowed to.
Speaker 1: You need time off, you need to rest, you need to be inspired wherever it is. But you need time away from work. However you do that, get it how you live. Maybe could doc is recessing where they're going outside when the bell rings. After this, they're done.
Speaker 3: They call it.
Speaker 1: Period, very weird, or we call it a lunch break. That's what they're gonna say. Say, I'm out for nutrition period lunch asshole, all right, just fucking let me go.
Speaker 3: Also, please take your full lunch breaks, y'all, take your full lunch breaks. Don't let them fucking guilty into eating at your desk and then report them if they do. Yeah, and you come back drunk like I used to a power one hip hop lives when the old managers.
Speaker 1: Like you're about one time at lunch, motherfucker watch this ship.
Speaker 3: But I can't drive I'm not allowed to drive right now. I'm sorry. If I drive, I'm gonna hurt somebody and I'm not gonna do that. You want that on you, not me.
Speaker 2: I'm out here trying to make America great again. I E three martini lunch. I don't know what you guys are trying to do.
Speaker 3: What happened? What happened to that? What happened to the good old days? The good old days when redlining existed? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, as l Williams, thank you so much much for joining us today on the day Zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: Where do the people find you? Follow you just absorbble all of your creative offerings? Oh well, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You can find me anywhere I want to be at a zell will That's on Twitch, that's on Instagram, Blue Sky. Also, I have a substack. I've been writing plays on Twitch Live, which, by the way, it's actually more fun than it sounds to see somebody actually go through the process of writing. But I occasionally answer questions on that. And now that mister Onyabuchi has done with his book tour, he is back on the Inner City, so we will be I've been doing solo episodes and interviews with other people.
Speaker 3: But we will be back.
Speaker 2: On our bullshit this weekend. So go anywhere you get podcasts and search for the Inner Cities podcast and you can find us.
Speaker 3: There is there a work of media, social or otherwise that you are enjoying and would like to put people onto.
Speaker 2: Well, the last time you guys were kind enough to have me on this show, I suggested Duster, and then as if.
Speaker 3: They heard me, a canceled it. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you know, if you want to watch the complete Duster, you can go watch that now. But my record, I'm gonna go with the group that's already in a little trouble.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys have heard about this mister Bob Villain, but oh yeah, yeah, but I had not actually heard of him before the whole Glastonbury situation. They slap, yeah, they they really do slap. It's kind of like rage against the machine merged with the sex pistols, and and they also don't support genocide and the people that commit it. So yeah, I've been I've been rolling with that a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's funny how Glostonbury like basically put kneecap and Bob Villain like just on the international stage simultaneously and then like we're doing so many people end up looking so bad because they were leaking those emails or they're like, bro, these are the fucking these people are pressuring them to get them the fuck off the stage. Yeah, there's it's because there's Bob. Like in Bob Villain, there's Bob Bobby Villain and Bobby Villain I e versus why And I'm like, okay, clever, that's easy for me because there's somebody who knows all the names of the Saint Lunatics. I like when everybody has the same name in a band.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Also, I appreciate their like, you know, we make music and where art is, but we're not trying to be out with our names and stuff and just call us both by Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it exactly. Blake Wexler, Yeah, how about you, my sweet sweet friend.
Speaker 3: Where did they hear you? And where? What's what's the social media thing you like or immedia thing you like? Well, these these people can find me doing some stand up August first, I'm gonna be in Philly and that is the first time ever I'm going to do a fully improvised headlining set, So come see whatever the wait, what does that mean? Is that crowd work or you're just literally gonna vibe vibe jokes out of there, all of it, all of it crowd work. Just observate, like whatever happens happens. So if I think of something, I'll go into it. I'll take suggestions, live, live ammunition. Dang, you better pull up and yeah, wreck his set. It'll be great. Whatever you want to do. There was a bunch of I'll take it. I'll take it, and I won't even think about it because it's it's gonna be improvised. August twenty nine through thirtieth, I'm gonna be in Scranton, Wilkes Barry, and then last week of September I'm in Asheville, North Carolina. November seventh, I'm back in Boston at Hideout Comedy. That's just are just regular stand up shows. Last time I was in Boston, I told a joke that involved Karen Reid that was not nice. So I apologize for that, and then yeah, I guess the thing that I'm going to I guess the work of media also a show. I don't there's no way this is getting renewed. It's Netflix's All of the Sharks, where it's a show where they get I don't know what level of professionalism these people have or education in the in sharks, but they have teams of people and they throw them in the water and then they have to take photos of certain sharks and you get points for each photo you take of. So like a rare shark you get forty five points. A shark you see all the time you get like one point. And it's it's for sure a lawsuit waiting to happen. Someone is going to be killed on this, and it's or someone's going to think that this is a good idea to do. It's sick.
Speaker 1: This is like doing a big year in the birding community, like or like the go maybe but yeah yeah, but like yeah yeah yeah, holy ship.
Speaker 3: Wow there's crazy. Uh yeah anyway, but does he love that stuff? I bet that's where he wants to get fucking ripped apart by a shark. That's this fan. I can't I can't wait. It's weird. I mean mine is to be completely ripped apart by like neutrons like Doctor Manhattan, then come back as like this sort of like omniscient, emotionless creature that knows all.
Speaker 1: That's what I aspire to, Yeah, guys, to walk around nude and freak the ship out of people with a hydrogen at him on my forehead.
Speaker 3: Is that too much to ask? Is that too much to fucking ask? God? Miles, what do you have?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Everywhere?
Speaker 1: At fucking miles of gray, like literally everywhere? And that's g r a Y, not g r e y. Sorry because it's it's wild and people I always say this.
Speaker 3: People will type my handle to mention me and then spell my name out g r e Y or sometimes m Some almost hit me with the M y l E S g r e Y. I don't know. This is making it too hard to get this out of my face, but I appreciate.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all correspondence for sure. This is okay a tweet I like, or a post from Blue Sky.
Speaker 3: It's so.
Speaker 1: There's Paul krungbin at Dan Lanner, top East guy on social posted like screencapped a post from a guy some smiling nodding.
Speaker 3: Which it's like a fucking quote tweet that.
Speaker 1: Said, every new restaurant in every major city is either called thistle and thorn and things adding turmeric to Brussels sprouts makes them worth thirty dollars or is called burger bitch and has a neon sign in the window that says.
Speaker 3: I'm going to fuck a hamburger.
Speaker 1: So he quote tweeted that with another tweet where someone posted the worst genre of burger place is now available on on uber eats in my area, and the first one is sluttie buns take a burger place, and the other one is wanna smash. You were so right, you were so right, smiling, nodding, you were so smow right.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: That is that for my favorite things and my favorite posts. Be sure to follow us at daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. Fucking We're on blue Sky, We're fucking everywhere.
Speaker 3: You hear me? And what else is I gonna say? I don't usually do the outros? Can you tell? Is there something about footnotes? Oh? That's right, my good man. You can go to the description of the application you're using now and scroll down for some information. That's where you'll find the link.
Speaker 1: To the footnotes.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's where we link off to all of the information we talked about in today's episode. As long as a song I think you might enjoy. Look, I'm just gonna say, let God sort them out. It came out, I love, I love, I love the Neptunes. Well I'm not Neptunes anymore since Pharrell, but I love Pharrell plus Push A Team.
Speaker 3: I guess no malice now because he's a preacher.
Speaker 1: But this is I don't even know what the album's good, but I'm just saying I'm going to listen to that today, So maybe you should too, or don't do whatever you like.
Speaker 3: The Daily zeite Geist is a production of my Heart Radio.
Speaker 1: So for more podcasts from my Heart Radio, my Heart Radio, Apple Podcasts wherever.
Speaker 3: You listen to your favorite shows, that's gonna do it for us this week.
Speaker 1: We'll be back tomorrow with like a best of episode, so you don't have the.
Speaker 3: Patients to listen to the show every day.
Speaker 1: We put all the best bits on a Saturday episode so you don't miss all the good shit.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll talk to you then bye. The Daily Zeit Guys is executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bee Wang, co produced by Victor Wright
Speaker 2: Co written by J M McNabb, edited and engineered by Justin Connor.