Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuings CEE, DKNG dot CO slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: That was jo That was dope.
Speaker 2: He just brought it up.
Speaker 1: Tyreek fastest time with twenty in the next gym stat in high school right No in twenty twenty six one hundred and five yard kickoff return that was nullified by holding, he reached the top speed of twenty three point twenty four Right No allows and one hundred meters Dash reached the top speed of twenty seven point zero nine.
Speaker 4: I think, I think when we when we think about Tyreek saying I can beat you, let's say, let's say what happens. Listen to me now real quick, stay with me.
Speaker 2: Now I'm working. You take it.
Speaker 4: If you take Tyreek not football speed, but you take Tyrek uh doing track training, losing the weight and having the same type of training, No allows does. What do you think that? And I mean no disrespect. We know No is the fastest man alive right now in the world. What happens if you take as fast as Tyrek? It is what happens to he has that Olympic style training let's say for a year and hypothetically speaking him and no allows race.
Speaker 2: What happens he not beating No allows?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean, I'm just saying because because about this, think about Tyreek. Tyreek has no technique. His form technique is all that's all out of whack.
Speaker 1: You know, he did he just he just good.
Speaker 4: He's just fast. So imagine if they tighten all that up mechanics drive phase his transition. I'm just curious he can be faster than what he is right now. That's the scary part.
Speaker 1: He would have had jo It's hard. I mean, Tyreek really hadn't done this in a long period of time. And like you said, he's like muscle bound. Now he's a he's a ball of muscle. Uh if he's probably gonna pull something because he's bound so tight.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, no, he's.
Speaker 4: Bound to reach that to reach that sea that they run. Probably that just tells you it's a testament to how fast he is and how far behind everybody else is in the NFL when they think they fast.
Speaker 1: Yes, and my thing is it's not worth the risk. But you pull a hamstring, He's not gonna just pull a hamstring. He probably gonna probably rip it off the ball.
Speaker 4: You teared off the bone, especially running at that hybrid that's hyrted speed.
Speaker 2: Now he good.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's great, father. I love talking about it. But look, we know Tyreek had an outstanding He's from Georgia. He went to Coffee County, which is south of me, a little fun. It's probably about an hour, maybe seventy minutes from me, so I'm very familiar with him.
Speaker 2: The Trojan.
Speaker 1: I think tyy Ree ran in high school, he ran like twenty point twenty point one. As a junior. He ran like nine nine eight in college.
Speaker 4: Now think about you think about that if he ran nine nine eight in college, right, think about if he's stuck with track, think about how much fast at that time where to continued to drop with the right training getting stronger.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think that's where he's coming from with saying I could beat nor Allows. Matter of fact, you know it would be funny. But content purposes. If they line it up for real, not not the content purposes, that would be brilliant. Man, that would be brilliant.
Speaker 1: Ojo, Yes, sir, I ain't feel that. Man just got ninety million I'm gonna get all niney of that media. I ain't doing nothing to mess up my money. Do all that talking. It's fine. Howking my money?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, it's just running.
Speaker 4: It's just running. The boy's good. Hey got a thing.
Speaker 2: We've been running.
Speaker 4: We've been running. We've been running all our life. It just running. Somebody call you out. You already know what time it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, you put your money. Dawson tore his hamstring in the Pro Bowl. He was never the same, Never the money.
Speaker 2: Dawson. The Center, all the world Center for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 1: I did that the center. Try.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, I think he was trying to chase Dion on the interception.
Speaker 4: Okay, that ain't funny. My bad, My bad, God forget.
Speaker 2: I gotta reach I got to reach out to about uh and see God.
Speaker 4: But God forgive me.
Speaker 2: Tyreek.
Speaker 1: Tyreek ran nine ninety and one hundred meters at age eighteen. He ran twenty point one four uh place in him six at the US to qualify for the Olympic Trials.
Speaker 2: But look, I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's it's and you see a lot of a lot of Noah's teammates rushed to his defense.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, most definitely a lot of them.
Speaker 1: I mean they were making fun even the boat Swann, the Bokswanas. They were making fun of daddy guy in a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: Yees, I saw that thing out. Listen, I mean listen, when when you're when you're outlandish, you know, when when you're when you're showman like that, you have to and things don't go your way, that's what's gonna happen. You know, people, people are going to do that. So I think he understands that coming for the territory. And listen, right back to the drawing board, right back to the drawing board. It's it's it's the way, it's the way it is.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: If you were quiet and didn't say anything and just went on about your business and just ran, then nobody would say anything.
Speaker 1: But but you have to understand, you understand what comes along with that. Yeah, when you're outgoing, when you're that's what people want to see. All He gets bat because he did all that bragging. People want to he did all that bragg So when you brag a lot, Jack Johnson, they wanted to see him get beat. They're like, oh no, no, you're supposed to be humble. No, that's what you're supposed to be supposed to be me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't them in my life for nobody, Yeah, just for you.
Speaker 2: But uh, man, that was great.
Speaker 1: Over the next but several weeks, we're gonna probably get all the Olympians that that has success, the gold medals, the world record.
Speaker 2: We've already had Bobby fink On, we just had Rye, we had q On.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get Burnie, We're gonna get the mixed relay teams, so we're gonna get some of the We're gonna get some of the swimmers on.
Speaker 2: They're gonna stop by and and and and uh.
Speaker 1: Give us an opportunity to talk to him and for our audience nightcap bouty instance to uh to see these uh young men and women and congratulate them on their success.
Speaker 2: So yes, I was. I was proud. I was man. I was happy for all of them.
Speaker 1: But I was really happy for Rye because I know, I know over the last three years what he had been gone through, Like you said, you know, going you know, no matter what the case may be, I'm gonna let him know, a bro, Hey, you all right? Yeah, you are you all right? So? Uh. I was so happy when he won that race because I know what it meant to him to win. I know what he put into it to win. And sometimes, oyo, you can do everything right and it still doesn't work out.
Speaker 4: Just not your time.
Speaker 1: But nothing makes you feel better than when a plan comes together. You know what I'm saying, when you put it, when you see it and you put that laid out, you and I we put a I call you up and saying, oh Joe, hey, I got this idea, Doug, I got an idea. Man in town, Hey, man, can y'all meet me at such Okay, Oh Joe, this is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm in.
Speaker 5: You don't, but I mean if I do, I'm in not look not look Yeah that's it, go ahead, go ahead, I said.
Speaker 4: I don't take much convincing man, especially something like that. I could be myself. I can talk and I need a mic.
Speaker 1: Slam me up. Jim Harball walk the high. Colin Kaepernick on the truck for the charge of staff. While Colin Capernick is thirty six years of age, recently told Scott Reports he still wants to play in the NFL New Chargers coach contents he wants his former quarterback in the NFL as a member of his coach's death, Barba said, if that's ever a path he wants to take, I think it would be tremendous.
Speaker 2: He been a tremendous coach. If that's the path he.
Speaker 1: Choose, I mean I like it.
Speaker 4: Going back to seven years ago, what Kaepernick was standing for, the message behind it, the social injustice issues, yep, the police brutality issues.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: Everything he did. But what he has to understand and wanting to come back to the NFL wanting to play quarterback, he has to understand the difference in when you want to be an activist along with along with activism come sacrifice. Yes, along with activism come sacrifice. So what you did is you sacrifice your career because there's thirty two owners that Well, if that's what you want to do, you can do that. But what you won't be doing is doing it on our time when we're playing.
Speaker 1: You to play a specific sport, o Joe, what's the likelihood you're able to sue someone and then still go able to work for that organization.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's very difficult, especially after that you won that settlement, and to think that they would they would let you back, well, listen, how about giving the money back. Do you think that that that would have been a.
Speaker 2: Give money back?
Speaker 4: Listen, but stay stay with me now. Now this is something if I want to get back into the NFL, let's stay back then after seven years. After seven years, it's not likely. But back then, I think in some type of meeting, I would have had some type of talk where listen, no lawsuit. All I ask is you give me aut opportunity to play the game that I love and that cherish.
Speaker 2: Please that money out of invested it bought some treasury bills.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: Okay, give them money back so you can do No, I'm state right here. I'm good. Yeah, I ain't getting no money back. Hell no, you shut out.
Speaker 4: But understanding, listen, I love I love them. A doll was standing for I thought I loved what he was standing for. But if you understand these owners and you know what their bottom line is, and you know they will, they will, they will show the signs of paying the end zones and putting the stickers on the helmets. You know, that's optics, optics, aesthetics. It really means nothing. And it went away fast. It went away fast, and it's back to the order of business. So again, you know with activision, with activist, I ain't getting no money back. Come sacrifice, and the sacrifice was was the career.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think everybody know how I felt about Colin Kaepernick. I was one of the few on television that we spoke about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It just so happens that when I got the.
Speaker 1: Fox Undisputed, we talked about it every single day, multiple times today, for like three months. We were the even when all the other shows had gone away from it, we were still having still going because I believe I believe Cap was right. I understood what he was standing for. He told you what he was doing that for, and people still still didn't want to hear it. Not well, you know, don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: I don't you know.
Speaker 1: I said, hold on, if you got cares and your daughtor told you to go home, we ain't gonna talk about it. We're gonna check back in six months. You're gonna listen to that. So you think you don't talk about racism, it goes away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on that. You know, you know, when you think about it, un listen. There's certain things you can fight for, right, Yes, there's certain things you can fight for that are never going away. Yeah, some things are never gonna change, no matter what. Now you have to think about. They've taken off the hoods. They don't wear the hoods no more. They don't wear the bed sheets with the eyes cut out. They don't do that no more. But what they do where they are now is they're in positions of power where they're wearing suits and ties, they're wearing badges they have, they hold the gavels, you know. I mean, it's it's just the layer of the land It's the layer of the landscape, and it's the way it will always be. I love fighting a good fight, but it's such a fuck. It's such a touchy it's such a touchy subjects. The fact that we've been fighting this long and we're still gonna keep fighting, and and when you and I are gone, we're still gonna be fighting the same fights. It's unfortunate, and it's just it's crazy when you think about life and you think about how far we come, and you think we've come a long way, and the one thing about history is it repeats itself, if you look what's going around or if you look back. And I don't really get into politics like that, but I pay attention. I pay attention. History repeats itself. And if you're paying attention when it comes to politics, if you're paying attention to some of the laws that are being changed right up on our nose, but they're using different tactics to distract us from what's going on. I mean, I see it, and I know I'm paying attention. It's crazy, It's crazy. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Chiefs Chris Jones Office to pay one point five million worth one point five million dollars of chicken wings that were stolen from a cafeteria by a cafeteria worker.
Speaker 2: It's sent us.
Speaker 1: Vera Ladell, who's working as a cafeteria consultant for the Illinois School District, admitted stealing one point five million dollars worth of chicken wing god eleven thousand cases between July of twenty twenty and February of twenty twenty two. The chicken wings were intended for underprivileged children receiving free lunching during the pandemic shutdown. Oh Joe, yeah, she got a wing? Does she got a wing stops. Man.
Speaker 4: I listen, I don't know what's going on, but I think I know what she probably was doing. And she was taking the chicken, and obviously, you know, you know, you know, she wasn't needing it. She was setting upside. She was sitting on the side. I like, I like, I like Chrism's idea, I like Christis Jones idea, and wanting to pay, wanting to pay the money back. But you know, they're not they're not letting out. They're not letting out simply because not only were you stealing, but you were stealing from underprivileged kids.
Speaker 2: Underprivile kids to you know where that was supposed to go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean that's that's unfortunate. But listen, kudos, kudos and my dog Chris Bright. That's that. That's stand up. That's that's real stand up ship, even off of the dude.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I like, Lord help, I mean, I guess, you know, desperate time, call for deathinate measures.
Speaker 4: But I'm over here cooking. God damn, I see may may see out a man to be here tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not taking. I'm not taking from somebody that's best. That's let I mean, they're underprivileged kids, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: The kids. Yeah, I mean during the pandemic.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean, I kudos do u ce j uh for doing that. That's that's that's a tremendous gesture. But man, I just I just don't. I just don't have a whole lot of sympathy for people that pray on the week. I don't, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Kids, Yeah, elderly and animals, things that can't defend themselves, they can't fight back.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm out. I ain't got no excuse because I ain't trying to hear it.
Speaker 1: When it comes to kids, the elderly, and animals.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I'm out. I guess I'm still. I'm with you when you I'm with you when you right now, definitely with you when you right.
Speaker 1: So. Jordan Childs is finally opening up about losing the her Olympic bronze medal.
Speaker 2: She stated that she felt the decision to give the.
Speaker 1: Honor to whatever the Romanian honor Barbera Sue and wake up the alleged valid challenge was unjust, calling it a significant blow not just to me, but to everyone who has championed my journey to make matters. Where she added to receive an unprompt racially driven attacks and wake up the officials ruling, but she appeared positive. At some point in the future, she'll get her bronze back around her neck.
Speaker 2: Flavor.
Speaker 1: Flavor also gave her a bronze clock to replace the metal m It's man, they'd be uh, but they don't lack Americas. Every chance we every chance they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they try to build us over barrel joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every time, every time. You know, they don't like us, especially when it comes to events like this where we then there somewhat dominate most of the competitions. Obviously China is very good, very good as well, but for the most part we dominate and and everything. So anytime they have a chance to stick it to us, they will do it, especially with the reason they gave behind it. Now, if I'm not mistaken, they did appeal right, Yes, was it upheld?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? Yeah it was denied. Ugh, that's tough.
Speaker 1: Yes, she did steal from Yes, just like did that lady really still know? Here's the pain. The chicken wings weren't intended but underprivileged children that were receiving pre lunches during the pandemic shutdown Black, white, Hispanic Asian, it does not matter. I have no sympathy if you. If you do something for people that cannot help themselves, kids, elderly and animals, I got no sympathy for you. So you could take that justin Timberlake and crib me a river and take it somewhere else. Because I ain't trying to hear it. I've always been like that. Y'all know my record. It speaks for itself.
Speaker 4: Somebody trying, somebody trying to play.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, how do we know?
Speaker 2: You stop it?
Speaker 1: Y'all do anything, y'all, y'all try to That's the problem with the world. They always trying to justify everything. Just see what it is.
Speaker 4: I understand maybe I should.
Speaker 1: You know what, don't y'all? I mean that got me in trouble. What saying I don't know, go to Mississippi and ask why the guy that did something similar mess I don't know. I'm just and I spoke out against that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know you talked about I know you talk about it cost.
Speaker 1: Me seven hundred and fifty thousand. Attorney fees. Where y'all at on that. Y'all got so much to say? Oh uh, don't do this, don't start. Where is my seven hundred and fifty thousand that I paid these attorneys in DC to defend my black ass. So while y'all bumping, y'all gums talk about what shays shalling don't do, ain't nobody did that? Where is it gonna front me?
Speaker 2: It's always gonna be the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody that does something his kids, the elderly and animal I got nothing. They give you one hundred years. Oh well do it, and I ain't putting nothing on your books. I don't care if it's my kids, my brother, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 1: Sympathy for anybody that prays on the week. I view the week as the elderly, kids and animals. I'm out.
Speaker 2: I commend CJ.
Speaker 1: But that ain't me right.
Speaker 4: I got a question, not not, I'm a what about us? What about us scammers?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: How you feel about us a scammers? Like we don't we don't pray on the week. We pray on we rob Peter to pay Paul, Like, how you feel like I'm a Yahoo boy? How you feel about us. Just what do you mean, Peter? Oh no, no, no, not you, I'm about no the other Peter. They p they Peter, Peter, sit up top, you way up there.
Speaker 2: Oh oh Joe. When you take something right, right right with the intent and you know it's for the elderly, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Okay, come on, man, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like.
Speaker 4: Trying to justify if somebody in the chat was trying to justify.
Speaker 1: But that's that's my thing. Is is that for me? I'm just very simplistic in my approach. Don't I'm huge. I'm huge on accountability. I'm huge if I'm wrong. Oh yo. My grandfather can tell my brother, me and my brother this all the time. He says, son, Never be too big, never be too prideful, never be too nothing. To accept responsibility and accountability. I don't care if I got a zillion dollars. If I'm wrong, I'm gonna be mad enough to say I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna self recond. I'm gonna self responsibility for my actions. I'm gonna be accountable for what I did. The greatest apology is change behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's me.
Speaker 1: Everybody, look at that. Okay, that's not how y'all want to do it. Hey, I ain't here to try. I ain't trying to, but I'm just saying for me kids, elderly man. Come on, man, people that.
Speaker 2: Can't defend themselves. Yeah, get no kids? How many kids hungry?
Speaker 1: Y'all? See.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody know, but I know what it's like.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't have most I mean sometimes we just ate bread.
Speaker 1: We didn't have the We didn't have what I got now, the ability to go and I could eat whatever I want to eat whenever I want to eat it. My grandmother gave us. And I ate what I ate because oo, we have a choice, y'all. Like, man, you ate raccoon, you would have ate it too. Y'all ate turtle impossible? And and squirrel and rabbit, yep, you would have ate it too.
Speaker 4: And listen, you snuck one in. You snuck one in there on me, and you were you were cooking, And I ain't want to interrupt you, but I show got me something I could use in my next argument with real now the greatest apology and changed behavior the next time she get the cussing and acting like we in the goddamn army and and she the lieutenant and I'm fro goddamn cadet. I'm gonna use that now. The greatest changed but yeah, yeah, yes, but that was a That was a gym right there, boy, that was the gym.
Speaker 1: Asked me?
Speaker 4: Where her ass at?
Speaker 2: Now? What's she at with? Joe?
Speaker 4: Goddamn turks? With my daughter and a homegirls?
Speaker 1: Should have went back to church and cacos again.
Speaker 4: Back to goddamn urse and cakeos, my old my second, the oldest daughter, one of homegirls birthday.
Speaker 2: Wow, and here I am again.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm talking about now where I'm at. I'm at home now. I really can't complain because she paid the bills and I am I'm gonna stay at home father. But the fact that, for goddamn, I just argue with you on the on the last show about being present in the household, and here you got your light skinned ass gone again. It's cool, don't trip. The greatest apology is changed behavior. Goddamn. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, don't never be too big, don't never be too big, too proud for the say I'm sorry I was wrong. Yeah. Yeah, Sometimes people think, well that's oh because because oh, if you done this, this and this, he shouldn't have to apologize.
Speaker 2: If you've done that that that you shouldn't have to apologize.
Speaker 1: No, you're wrong, Yeah, if you're wrong, you apologize, simple, short, concise, hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean when I apologize to you, I don't write it down because I want you to speak from my heart.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to think it's rehearsed.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I did what I did at the Lakers game. I can't right out there looked into the camera, no work. I spoke from my heart. I was wrong, dead ass. Whatever Fox decided would decided to do, I didn't eat it. That's what you do, right, But man, people just I just I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Just like I said.
Speaker 1: That's that's one of the mistakes that I make. Oh ho is that I think of sometimes that I'm expecting people to see you like you do.
Speaker 4: That's that's a hard part. That's a hard part now, and that comes with growth, expecting you from other people. But you learn that the hardware. You learn that the hardware, and it comes through experience and trial and error. We're dealing with people hard. If you are a certain way and would react to a certain way to certain situations, and you expect people to treat you the way you treat them. Boy, if I had a dollar for every time.
Speaker 1: Oh your The College Football Playoffs will no longer use conference titles as a tiebreaker to determine its field, giving the five highest ranked conference winners we'll receive automatic bids into the twelve team tournament. The College Football Playoff made that announcement today. The College Football Playoff had four teams for the last for the past ten years, but will now triple the number of Playoff participants. The top four ranked conference winners will get first round by the Other tie breakers are still in place, including strength of schedule and head to head results. You like that your Yeah, yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 4: And I could be honest with you because I mean I could be honest with you, be honest with the chat. I don't really watch too much college football.
Speaker 1: Better start, yeah, I mean you don't have to start talking about college football.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, I'm ready. So what I've always done in the past, and the fact that we really haven't had college football to talk about it up until this point, right is Elik neighbors the big names Devonte Smith when they was in college, I would always watch if they were playing and it was going to be on TV. For some reason, I always wanted to pay attention and see what the hype was about certain individuals and certain players that were up for Heisman, and I watched games like that. But like sitting back to just watching college for some reason. I'm not gonna say it's boring, because I've heard people say that they enjoyed college football much more than the NFL, which is I didn't understand it until I went to an LSU game with my daughter.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: She went on a visit. We went to a l SU game and oh my god, now I can see now the atmosphere puts the NFL to Shane. The atmosphere college and I went. I went to an l s U game on a visit with her, and I went to a Tennessee game. L s U and Tennessee put every NFL atmosphere to Shane. And I mean no disrespect to any of the teams and their fans. It just does they sit down the whole game.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, that's the South. Football is king in the South.
Speaker 4: I ain't never seen nothing like that mine. Remember, I played the Oregon State, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the Oregon State in Oregon. I know they got the uniforms and all that. But when it comes to football, it's in the South.
Speaker 4: So what what other schools are like that experience.
Speaker 2: In the Georgia Clemson, Georgia name of school in the South.
Speaker 1: So it's like Tennessee and l s U was all Alabama.
Speaker 2: Yes, boy, they just have a bunch of fans.
Speaker 1: But Alabama's gonna pack one hundred thousand in there. Georgia is gonna do a gonna do ninety thousand, right, yeah that yes, yes, uh uh yes in the South Old Show. Yeah, it's King Florida, absolutely absolutely. Texas Texas a and m mm hmm and over there too, what man, Texas saying them put pack one hundred and five one hundred and six hundred eight thousand, and a wait they got that many?
Speaker 4: How did they stadium sit that many?
Speaker 7: Damn people?
Speaker 1: They added the house that Johnny built, They got that long money down there, they got that, They got that, They got that all money, They got that all money.
Speaker 4: Yeah money, what.
Speaker 2: Man? How you think jimbo Jim had the number one recruiting class a couple of years in a row.
Speaker 4: Why he went on national championship.
Speaker 2: Then god, he ain't cold savior.
Speaker 1: Take more than money.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, but you can get them, not keep them, but you can get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh jo.
Speaker 1: A man is confused to why people are declining his wedding invitation. Oh, let's take a look at this video.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, all right, tell me if I'm tripping or not. So me and my fiance we are getting married, right, and to be a part of our wedding, you had to pay four hundred and fifty dollars for a ticket, and that's for each guest. So we invited friends and family to our wedding. Tell me why everybody that we invited has declined the invitation. We already have spent one hundred maybe almost close to two hundred thousand dollars on the wedding. We have already pre ordered the cake, we already put down a deposit for the venue. We've already got the wedding dress, everything, We paid everything for the wedding, DJ photographer, everything for the wedding.
Speaker 4: And what I don't understand is that y'all spend.
Speaker 6: Four hundred more money more money on stupid stuff, but you can't come out to support your family and your friends at a wedding.
Speaker 2: Like, tell me if I'm wrong?
Speaker 1: Tell it?
Speaker 4: Like, is we wrong?
Speaker 6: We like, like let me know, let me know, because y'all pay for tickets, Beyonce tickets, a thousand dollar tickets. Y'all going to go meet Chris Brown for a thousand something dollars, But when it comes to your friends and your family, you can't pay the ticket, Like these weddings ain't cheap, like like the what's your cheap?
Speaker 1: Like like like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Like I don't get it? Like, let us know.
Speaker 4: Are we wrong for charging for a wedding?
Speaker 1: You dad ass wrong?
Speaker 4: Come in and see you paying no goddamn money to come see you get married. This goddamn economy man.
Speaker 1: You're gonna talk about, we'll just bit close to one hundred and fifty two undred thousand, y'all the damn foods. You ain't got it if you got the charge for a wedding, as shouldn't be getting married. No, I might pay for somebody, put somebody with it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you're gonna charge everybody four hundred fifty dollars to try to recoup the money that you paid on that you paid for the wedding, which it shouldn't even be that much. It shouldn't be one to excuse me, excuse me if I'm wrong. Chat y'all help me out. Please give me an amount on how much a wedding should cost. Let's start there. No I wonder I'm gonna break it down in the parts O Joe wedding cost, O.
Speaker 1: Jo, you know better than me.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking you the cost.
Speaker 1: The question is how much how bad you want to impress somebody, and that'll dictate the.
Speaker 2: Cost of your wedding.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you're talking.
Speaker 1: You see they don't spit two hundred thousand right now, unless unless, unless, unless.
Speaker 2: Hurt daddy worth about ten, fifteen, twenty thirty million. I wish I might.
Speaker 1: I wish my daughters would come to me and talk about y'all better take this money for a down for a down pavent on the house and get y'all asked on the pot of here. Wait, I'll come stand beside.
Speaker 2: You to the court, just to the piece.
Speaker 4: So two hundred thousand is that's two trafficking. That's way too much to wait for a wedding.
Speaker 1: See that don't even don't even like the groove or the bride and.
Speaker 4: Don't they're just coming to be nosy. Huh, so chat help me out. Chat, Please give me the numbers because I'm listen and you know you're not. You don't even know I'm playing to see right now. I keep asking you for a reason.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah, but oh, your hair's the thing. Oh your normally the father I got your daughters. Yeah, they already know my owners already saying Oh if you think my daddy gonna pay X, Y and Z, that ain't happen destination wedding if you want to, Okay, I wish, I wish I might pay pay four hundred dollars to go to somebody else's wedding, and then you gonna he got the nerve. Stop counting my pockets. Oh yeah, y'all spend money on Chris my money. Don't worry about what I spend my money on. I just ain't spending four hundred fifty dollars to go to no wedding. So if I want to take four hundred fifty dollars, if I want to take four thousand dollars a buy Beyonce a ticket, if I want to take ten thousand dollars a buy Beyonce ticket or go to the super Bowl. That ain't none of your business. Support family and friends means I'm going to show up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you got a business, let's say, oh Joe, you got a restaurant, Okay, I ain't coming to eat free. I will pay. I will pay for my meal. I'm gonna tip the servants. If you got a business where you selling T shirts or cathy, I'll support you. But if you think for one second I'm gonna pay four hundred and fifty dollars to go see your funk ass wedding man, you out your mind.
Speaker 4: Hey, the chat, I didn't see nothing over fifty grand. I'm reading the chat, and everybody in the chat said fifty grand is a max for a wedding. Now, when it comes to weddings, I love the fairy tale ending.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: Little girls that are raised, you know, watching movies and being taught and groomed the two into that happy ending and actually making that come true and living that dream or living that fairy tale. But at what costs? And in today's era, today's era of women in aesthetics and social media, like do women really want to be? Do they want to have weddings. I think they want to have weddings, they don't want to be They don't want to be married. I think that. I think that's the disconnect. They like the weddings, the aesthetics, the pretty, the changing outfits, but they don't like what actual marriage entails. There's a difference. I would break it down right now, but I'm not going to break it down because we don't have that kind of time.
Speaker 1: The more the more extravagant the wedding, the shorter of the wedding, the short of the marriage, the more extravagant, the short. Go look at all those Hollywood stars that spent all that money, right, one million, five hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, and see how long they stay. Now, go look at the ones that had the little, the little quaint wedding. They went to the church or that right, or they went the justice of the peace. Because you got that big ass wedding. You just try, man, you man. I know a dude had a homeboy man Joe got married, custom suit, custom Gator shoes.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 1: Was married by the long as a snowball on the Mica wave.
Speaker 4: Hey you married what how long?
Speaker 2: As long as a snowball in the Baca waves. How long that lad? Please?
Speaker 1: Paying all that money two two hundred thousand dollars for what? What are you playing two hundred thousand dollars for old Joe? What? I'm just trying to figure what you're written now the taj mahll. What you written out to the White House? Hey, I listen, that's what y'all what y'all eat, y'all lost.
Speaker 4: That's a great topic because I have no idea on how much weddings actually the costs. And the funny thing about it is, I keep asking purposely because you already know who is doing all the planning, and I'm curious to what that bill gonna look like because we ain't going to fight now, We're going we're gonna write to We're gonna write to the Bahamas. We ain't going to I mean, that's that's a thirty minute flight.
Speaker 1: Hey, I give them. I gave my daughters a budget. You got a budget. I don't get whatever you do after that? What number?
Speaker 4: What number? I mean, I don't want to be in your business, but what number?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 2: Thirty thousand?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you can you can have a you can have a wedding with thirty thou.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you can have. I ain't even want to get married. I don't give a damn. Hey, they better go get what about? Hey? Hey, hey, hey, y'all from the South. Y'all know about that that that fried camfish and spaghetti plate? Hey, I know somebody to hook that thing right on up? What that y'all about? The plate? Ten fifty a heir spaghetti, uh fry catfish, a piece of corn bread, and a thing a stylefoam cup of sweet tea. That's all you're getting, man, I'm not finn just just because they Oh hell now, man, I wish I might take that money, put a down paper on the house. Man, you crazy old your don't wish I back putting all that buddy for my daughter just because I got it. But you gotta me cry. Somebody said about, oh you'll have me these fishes forgetting the where the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, talking about oh uh dode ass or we're getting our money back. If y'all get divorced, I would need to receive Tell no, man, please, man that be doing that'd be doing too much, oh joe, Now, and what I'm just trying to figure out Chace. When when when do we get to this point where we just tried to impress everything. Somebody got man, somebody had a wedding. Well I gotta I gotta have a bid a wedding. I got the damn dress all the way. I mean the train, man, you gotta have a train. I have a flat band, bring the train and got come on now, y'all back, y'all doing too much? Nah?
Speaker 2: Hell no, mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No, man, I ain't. I ain't been to do all that. But I tell him I love Hey, my kids ain't My kids ain't got no money. I don't know. Y'all said, well, nah, we.
Speaker 4: Said they need a flat band for the train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because everybody, everybody trying to everybody thinks they're gonna have this this build, a couple of People magazine with their wedding.
Speaker 2: So everybody got to go.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got to I got to have it, and I got to brink break this big ass building. And I gotta have a photography that's charged to be ten thousand dollars to take picture. Man, you better get somebody with an iPhone to give you ten looks for a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Man please uh uh uh.
Speaker 4: Hell no, oh please, hey, okay, that was a good one. Boy, you got the stomach hurting.
Speaker 1: Hey oh yob Kelly Man spent all that money.
Speaker 4: The thirty thousand spaghetti hell no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean now people wanted to have lobster and crab legs and and you know and rip. Okay, how much is open bar?
Speaker 4: Now? On Twitter? I see that all the time. Everybody say, don't invite me to your wedding if you don't have open bar.
Speaker 1: It's open by a wedding or or a party or something.
Speaker 2: It should be open bar.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay. That that that that's expensive, ain't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Drinks are expensive. You know how much drinks cost?
Speaker 4: If I don't drink no alcohol?
Speaker 1: Ncoho? I mean especially you got deep throw ass friends alcohol, you got alcoholic ass friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's expensive.
Speaker 1: I mean I know if I go, if I look, if I were to have something and my free if I invite my friends already know, I give you that. If I had I had had a party one time and they asked, they asked me how many people are gonna be there? I say, probably about one hundred and they started calculating. They say, one hundred people will be there. All of them drank. I said, for the most part, I say, probably ninety of them. He say, on average they'll drink. About how long is the party going to be? I say, we're gonna start this, start cooking probably around eight. Stuff will be ready by noon. People start showing up by twelve thirty, and it's gonna go to probably ten thirty. They say, if you get ninety, if you get let's just say you have one hundred people, ninety of them drink. They'll drink at least four beers apiece, So you're gonna lead at least three hundred and sixty beers. There's twelve. There's twelve beers in a case.
Speaker 4: So what what about the hard legord?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I had everybody because you know, at that point in time, WoT joe a lot of stuff. So I had like big bottles. So I got like four bottles of Belvedere, four bottles of Gray Goose, four bottles of Chopin.
Speaker 2: I had five.
Speaker 1: I'm getting you know, a lot of stuff they.
Speaker 2: Ain't never had before. Obviously they know they like seagrums.
Speaker 1: But you know, I got some bomb based aap fire, I got some tango rate, I got all the top not stuff. I got the crowning different this, I had all, you know at the time hented, I had everything. Yeah, And I just told him, I said, look, whatever, y'all, whatever is open, y'all take it with you. It's like for real, I said, bro, whatever you whatever you guys have opened, y'all take it with you.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: So I spent probably four thousand dollars old, oh, just no alcohol. The beer was was a gift, right, But I spent about four thousand dollars or.
Speaker 4: That's not that's not bad.
Speaker 1: That's not bad.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm I'm for obviously for the setting and the occasion. So it was so yeah, because I brought so much of it. The guy gave me like a discount because I brought so.
Speaker 2: Much of it.
Speaker 4: Right, so open bar the wedding. It ain't that expensive then, okay, folks out, It.
Speaker 1: All appends on how many people you.
Speaker 2: Got on yo.
Speaker 1: I'm pret you figure out who know this many people? I don't know five hundred people you and five hundred people, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I don't I don't know five hundred people, immediate people that need to be at be at a goddamn wedding.
Speaker 2: Not exactly. So if you don't know fire other people. I ain't feeding your ass.
Speaker 1: I ain't no home, ain't no shelter, something won't come. All out will be Hell. Now y'all better get somebody a no no mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Oh hell. But that's a good one.
Speaker 2: But man, people be doing too much. Oh we got another. But check this out.
Speaker 1: A woman says she won't contribute to her partner's mortgage. Let's take a listen to this video.
Speaker 7: Now listen, we can definitely have a nice three bedroom house under just my income. But now out of both our incomes, we can get an eight bedroom house. Why are we not elevating together.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that you're not gonna you're gonna be paying for everything. When I say a two income household, I'm not bringing my income. If I if I start dating the men and he's like, Okay, we're gonna get serious. We're gonna make money together. My income prior to you has nothing to do with you. I'm not bringing it to the table.
Speaker 4: Now, who's she with?
Speaker 1: So hold on, Joe, what she's supposed to be bringing to the table for appetite.
Speaker 4: Shoot, Listen, there are men. There are men out here that have women that are thinking this way. There are men out here that are that have women that are thinking this way. I mean that, I mean. And the funny thing about it is is there will always be a guy that would be willing to do exactly what she's talking about, and it messes it up for everyone else, especially when you're trying to get serious and act and actually build with someone. There's a difference because everyone is not everyone that there's a high percentage of women that are being spoiled than taking care of my men where they don't have to do anything, Yeah except look good.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, and and all all. All that stuff is temporary and when it doesn't work, they continue to chase, not chase, They continue to look and hoping finding the next one that's going to do that. Now, what he's talked about the fella's talk about. As far as building and having someone y that's different though together that's completely different. Yea, we building a whole other page, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: If we are not I get the part, Like, Okay, two people if they're single I'm assuming they didn't mention anything about kids. Three bedrooms for for for a couple, it's plenty big. Why do yell you need an eight bedroom? Why you're trying to flow? You see what they're saying, we can level up, level up for what for? Who? Right? Right? Do you? Why you need that bedroom? With a poor kagaraw. I'm just trying to figure out what she said. Well, I ain't bringing up so what you bringing? Ask a mob?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Well? What else is?
Speaker 4: And I mean, no disrespect, what else we're bringing? Pay attention to what they're advertising me when you're trying to holler. Just think about that.
Speaker 1: If we say we're building together, oh Joe, if I go into a you go into a relationship and you say, you know what, baby, I got this ain't no building together.
Speaker 2: So when I leave, don't you be talking about don't.
Speaker 1: You be talking about, Hey, I need this, I need this and this, this and this because we didn't do this together. Now we if we say, okay, hey baby, we're gonna do this thing together, we're gonna blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm mad, please.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean you kind of already know though, you kind of you kind of already know, you know, and the fellas you know, you know what you're getting yourself up into. You know what you're signing up for based on who and what you're trying to holler at.
Speaker 1: You know it.
Speaker 4: Come with the territory. If you're looking. You know who you can deal with, and you know who you can't deal with. You know who is a good time and fun time and you're not gonna be there for long, and you know who to take serious. And it ain't it ain't hard to spot, man, man, I man, come on, man, she.
Speaker 1: Tripping?
Speaker 4: Ain't he tripping? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why you need that big ass house? Eight badrooms for concarage? Come on, man?
Speaker 2: Not for two people? O Joe?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I think I'm sure that. I'm sure they have kids. I'm sure they have kids.
Speaker 1: But well, look, I mean, how many kids you got, Okay? For if you got two kids, it's fair a spare a spare bedroom, So you can't each kid get a bedroom?
Speaker 2: Somebody?
Speaker 1: Come okay, fine, I get it, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: Eight bedrooms shouldn't mean but we got I got eleven kids, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But everybody, everybody, don't come in. If everybody were to come. Everybody can't stay here. I'm not spending though ten million dollars in the damn house just so I could have everybody lp on the one room when we'll come visit me.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening. You don't come enough to make it worthwhile, worthwhile? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah you Oh you think I'm having about a sixty thousand dollars a month mortgage. And y'all come once event four years, once even four years? Man, please, as a matter of fact, hotel, hotel right down the street, don't, Joe, I'll pick you up in five minutes. And you got your and you got your own space. I mean when I lived with my grandma, owed you, I never stay at home. Once I left my grandmother's home. Right when I come back to Bither, I got a hotel. Yeah, because a lot of times I had my I wasn't married, I have my girlfriend with me. I ain't sleeping in the same room under my girlfriend, under my grandma room. From paying, I'm paying the bill. That ain't happening. That was never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So I stay. Hey, No, you like me.
Speaker 4: I was content. I was here you remember, remember you remember where I was at? I was happy I had my little condo and had my a little eighty five pain pain behind me, and here this one go here. All right, now, there's enough of this. There's nothing of this little ship.
Speaker 1: H Yeah. But look like I said, most of the time, it's only gonna be my sister, my mom, one of the kids to come. You know, Hey, we we alternate. What a it's my turn Christmas this year? I get them for Christmas, Mom got Thanksgiving. Everybody gonna be here, my mom my, my mom, my sister, my kids, everybody gonna be Everybody gonna be here. They're gonna be in, they in and out. We got I got plenty room. Besides, hell, my mama gonna want to stay. Uh my mom coming coming with some of her friends, coming to casino. She'll like, you're gonna stay with your son. No, i'm'na stay at the casino. He he ain't gonna want to take me to the casino.
Speaker 2: Okay, she don't want to. I won't take her to casino. Yeah, I'll take you to the No, but you ain't gonna get your mama. Noe.
Speaker 1: Well you come to you coming to Vegas. I thought you had something. Who comes to Vegas with nothing? You coming to Vegas with your friends. Man oh man, but man, they hey, come on, man, piop on people. It's for me.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: I understand women. I look, I understand you looking for mister Wright. But at some point in time. See, the problem what we're having here, oh Joe, is that we have non traditional women want to live a traditional life. They want a life like their mom or their grandma. Well not these moms, because some of these mom was like, they had their kid at fifteen and so, you know, so they farted in and they got to you know, a twenty three year old daughter. But I'm saying, like grandma and great grandma, you should rolls a lot of time. The father worked, and the and and and and and and and the wife. The mom stayed home, she cooked, she cleaned, y'all over your cake. Cook you don't want to clean. I ain't no maid. I ain't no cook. You ain't no, you ain't no damn part either. Not Get the hell up out of here, because you keep telling me. See what you keep telling me is what you're not. Yeah, but you keep telling me what what I am m Something don't correlate. Something's not jiving. You can't be non traditional but want a traditional life.
Speaker 4: It's difficult. It's difficult, and it's always been a tugging pool. It's always been.
Speaker 1: Oh you, oh, you can't do this.
Speaker 2: Uh, I need a g wagon, I need this, I need an AP, I need a paddy.
Speaker 3: An M L C H.
Speaker 2: I got a homeboy named l C l C. Yeah, and put another L in front of it.
Speaker 4: You gotta go. You gotta think the percentage of dudes that are buying the g wagons and the aps is a very it's a very very small it's a very small percentage of.
Speaker 1: You you got it like that take off hat on the females that can get it. Women, I'm sorry, I don't want to be disrespectful. Women that can get it get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you got to understand how you to you? Yeah, it messes up. It messes up because when when some see that and think it's possible, but ship that should be me too. So whoever I'm dating is gonna have to come hard just like that. But it ain't.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's not reality. Social media and all this, all these bags and all this cars like this, it's not. That's not reality. It's very difficult to maintain and live that lifestyle consistently. It's it's damn there impossible when you when when you think about it, like it's not real, the era we en, it's like, it's really it's really, really, really messed up. It's really messed up. Everybody everybody looking like they got.
Speaker 2: Anybody that can get it. If they can get it, more power to you.
Speaker 1: But you have to realize there's only a very select few people that can see you trying to trick a guy that ain't got nothing, the trick off, Oh Joe, how you gonna trigger? How you trying to trick a guy that make it, that's making fifty seventy five, one hundred thousand. You can't trick him because he ain't got it, not with what you want and figures to get that.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it is the dudes that do have it, the small percenty of them, they get to pick from the whole goddamn little because everybody want what they got, so they getting any and everybody they won't, So it leaves the hard word working nine to five guy out to pick up from the scraps. I'm not seeing scraps like that in the sense of the scraps as women out.
Speaker 1: Of everybody like that. Everybody says, oo oh, I can date a school teacher. I can date a bus driver.
Speaker 2: No, you won't.
Speaker 1: Not when you not, when you've been in that environment, when you've been on the private plane, when you get on first class, when you stayed at for five star hotel.
Speaker 2: You ain't dating that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't going backwards. That's even going backwards. So once you get it, once you get to taste that lifestyle, it's a rap, and you gonna come.
Speaker 1: Most of the time, Ojo. The guy that you talking about that you would date, which I know, is lie. They can't get in the places that you are, So how you gonna meet them? You ain't gonna get that. That guy pulled up that guy. See the difference between a guy and a guy, a man and a female, Ojo, is that you will see a fire woman at a bus start. God, see a fire woman at the bus stop. If she fined, he'll stop that car. Get a number a woman, A dude riding the bus, don't.
Speaker 2: Care how fine of you. She ain't stopping that's beneath her. Yeah, you do your thing.
Speaker 4: I Hey, I a little world.
Speaker 1: I live in my little world. I got my own little bubble. I'm cool. Hey, you ain't gonna never get mad. You got too many queen king, you got too many issues. Well you weren't a candidate, so why you worried about it?
Speaker 4: It's it's tough, it's tough. It's a crazy it's a it's not a crazy topic, but it just, I mean a little delusion. Expectations are high, not realistic. But I and I love I want all I want all all women to to to strive and want the yes for them. I mean that that's great, but at some point we have to be realistic and our expectations.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna say never. Oh yo, not to cut you off, I'm not gonna say never. But more time than not, you will see a man will date and fall in love with a woman and any income. Yeah, it's a rarity that you will find a woman that's high value of a certain network fall in love with someone.
Speaker 2: It's happened, it's happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But there are more.
Speaker 1: There are more stories about pretty woman involving Richard Gear and Julia Roberts than vice versa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but y'all y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all got some unrealistic y'all need to come down with some of these expectations and what y'all think, because everybody, everybody ain't making NBA and NFL and m will be money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if they do. But see, here's the thing, o Joe.
Speaker 1: And if then we played with guys, Hey, they they got two or three paying for two or three apartments, two or three cars, and then when the money stopped, and then when the goal and the girl going to you gone too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you want to stay? You ain't got no money.
Speaker 1: You can't keep paying for that apartment, you can't keep paying for that condo, you can't keep paying for the house.
Speaker 4: Why why would she stay onto the next It's a different games. It's a dirty game, the dirty game. But the game is the game. The game has always been the game. You understand, I mean at that level, you understand. You know why she's there?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, Because you know what, Ojoe. The biggest, the biggest financial crisis is that people will spend money. They don't have to prove that they got it. Think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they I've been preaching it for the past twenty plus years.
Speaker 1: Let's finish our strong vot show. Last segment of the night is Q and A.
Speaker 4: Hey was that the night was good? They got damn laugh We got my stomach hurting, bro God damn uh.
Speaker 1: Leoda Roll saying this show is very entertainment. The segment of stories, Spellow sinko, you guys are hilarious. Even though I know nothing about sports, I've always don it for the next live to see what happens next. Liota, thank you very much. We really really appreciate your love. You love you, Curzy, Oh Joe, salut y'all. When you gonna get Harris on club shay Shaye, we need that? Who is Harris Harris?
Speaker 2: Who oh oh oh Carmelo.
Speaker 4: Oh Miss Harris, reach out to reach out to look at you?
Speaker 1: Come on? Huh you knows?
Speaker 4: Miss kim is how you say your nick Kamela Cala.
Speaker 1: Kamala like like karma, Yeah, Kamala Kimla Kamala.
Speaker 4: Reach out reach out to miss Harris. She'll come on here.
Speaker 1: Keith Mitchell said, can you tell my girlfriend who's watching? I'm ready for marriage? What what? What what you mean?
Speaker 4: Keith? Are you ready for marriage? You're supposed to propose her.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to?
Speaker 4: Oh well, hell, hold on, Gil, Gil girlfriend proposed to him, so maybe.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no. Gil proposed to his girlfriend. It was the French runner, the steeple chaser that proposed to her boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought I saw a clip with Gil. Okay, okay, okay, my bad.
Speaker 2: She gave him a ring.
Speaker 1: But Gil had already proposed to her in front of the Eiffel Tower, right yeah, Gil, congratulations, Gil, congratulations.
Speaker 2: You can't be talking crazy on here.
Speaker 6: No more, not no more.
Speaker 1: But uh, Keith wants the name. He should have put the name in there. Hey, uh, if you date a guy named Keith Mitchell, he's ready for marriage, he told me. And oh, Joe, he he ready for marriage. Ma'am said DK would be Tyreek in one hundred meters. Who said DK.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: Whoever whoever get out first, and we know who has the fastest start, so Tyreek would probably win. DK won't be too far behind though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they used to then. Oh Joe, I know you that was before your time, but it used to have the NFL's fastest man.
Speaker 4: The clips Charles Woodson, I have just seen them boys running Rod rod Woodson, I mean yeah, Rod Woods herschel.
Speaker 1: Wini goll mm hmmm. Uh face Statue said, Brady, could you under bright Vikings and break the curse? I don't know about that. Y'all might need to go see me as Rudolph to get that curse off off y'all the courage, he'll say, what's up, y'all. I know football season is coming up. I want to give y'all a shout out to my love bro Dominique Hill, Liberty Fame, Liberty Flames, cornerback Aquarious Hey, bro Hey, Dominique, go put that work in, bro, the Liberty Flames. That's a that's a that's a Bible School, isn't it? And that uh Jerry Folwell, I think that's Liberty. Yeah, Televanger, See Televangel has been coming on a long time. I remember Jeffy, Jerry Folwell, Rex Humbard, Dad, Jimmy Swagger, Jimmy, you know, Jimmy got got caught up one time he said, he came on to my.
Speaker 2: I seen it, Oh, Jimmy. Jay Ross said, what happened with it? What happened with you?
Speaker 1: And the call she said she put in her friend zone during the interview. Come on, don't go out like that. Hey, Riz King said, how.
Speaker 2: Uncle o Joe. My name is Willie and not be watching the office high school.
Speaker 1: I'm nineteen thirty five while and fireflighter, firefighter here in California. You guys got you guys have showed me how to be a better man. Much love, Riz King. I appreciate that, Bro, I'm Goodlutz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, Hey, that's what we try to do.
Speaker 1: We try to give you personal stories, use our insight, and you know, hopefully someone takes something from our stories that we've shared. You talk about somebody that's fifty six and fifty seven years of age, so there's a lot of experience between the two of us. Yeah, Laney Ray said, great show, fellows. Just need to send a shout out to our moderator crew. It's been here from the beginning and has dedicated likely hundreds of hours to an amazing chat the show. Hey, the mod squad, y'all guys have been unbelievable. Uh, Laney Ray, you know you always we can always count on you. I think, Uh, what's the what's the doctor name, doctor Frankie. Uh, you've always been in here. I mean a lot of these guys. Uh, what's the other guy?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: He always I forget his name. Keith, Yeah, Keith is always in here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nikki ah man, you guys have been unbelievable. Thank you guys. That's holding held us down from from start, from the beginning of September all the way to now.
Speaker 2: Guys, we greatly greatly appreciate it, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We can't thank you guys enough for the support the love that you've given us from start to finish.
Speaker 2: So thank you very much. That's everybo the mod squad. You guys do a great job.
Speaker 1: Of keeping traffic flowing, and Ocho and I and everybody, we greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That concludes our episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: We want to thank Rod Benjamin for stopping by the Olympic four hundred meter hurdle champ offering insights to hear the race talk about the four hundred meters and how close they came to break in the world record.
Speaker 2: Gave us some insight and said, what makes us so unbelievable.
Speaker 1: At what she does? Shouted his coach out, Quincy Watts. I think it's hurtling coaches. Joanna Hayes she wanted the Olympic gold medal I think in two thousand and eight, two thousand and four, two thousand and eight. But we want to congratulate all these all these coaches because it's just not I think most of these athletes have coaches ojo so they don't get this far. They have support staff, family, friends, love one, coaches that's been there, so we want to make sure that we give them the kudos. Although the athletes the main one that gets the Reddit because they're on TV that's doing the activity. So thank you, rod Ye, best of luck, congratulations, and we'll see you down the road.
Speaker 2: Guys. This concludes that episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am?
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite UNC Shanna Shark, He's your favorite, Number eighty five, the rot Runner, Extraordinary, the Binger, Ring of Fame, Ottery, the Legendary, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro y'all knowing O Joe Sinko. Please make sure you're hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, and guys, do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and remember every podcast subscriber counts, and thank you for counting and holding us down. Please make sure you go check out Shave by La Portier. We have it in stop and we'll get it out to you shortly, so thank you again for that. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that shay Shape Media and my clothing company spelled eighty four. The link is payed at the top of the chat. So again, thank Rod Benjamin for stopping by. Over the course of the next few weeks, we're gonna have some of the Olympians that uh that that set world records, that won gold medals to stop by and thank you guys for supporting them.
Speaker 2: So uh, I'm up. He's O Joe. We'll see you again on Saturday.
Speaker 1: The volume