Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is Mick Shot, streaming live on Dallascowboys dot Com and the official Dallas Cowboys at.
Speaker 1: Now Here are Bill Jones, Everson Wolves, and Mickey Spagnola.
Speaker 3: T minus three days and counting until day number one of the National Football League Draft. I saw a football player or two on a football field here at the Star in Frisco, and we are raring to go on this Monday edition of Mix Shots. Bill Jones, Mickey Spagnola, Everson Walls thumbing through the Cowboys Star Magazine draft preview issue. As he tries to do it, he tries to do this homework assignment on the fly. He walks into the classroom. The teacher said never, so did you get your homework done? And now he's scrambling trying to remember what the assignment was.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the DBS first.
Speaker 3: Or come on, so it's a week old.
Speaker 1: Expect to remember.
Speaker 3: All that I purposely texted after the show last week and these are your cornerbacks need to look at before next Monday. And now he's doing his research. So Mickey how are you doing. I'm good, ready to go.
Speaker 2: All right? Thanks pit over there.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any homework.
Speaker 2: You could see.
Speaker 1: I had to turn the volume down. Bill's really excited. It's draft right, so he came in loud.
Speaker 3: Loud and clear as I'm looking on NFL Network at the not so frozen tundra of Lembo feet when days draftway will take place on Thursday through the weekend. You can enjoy it here at the Star in Frisco as well. Tom Pelasero is already at lambeau Field.
Speaker 4: You from what I heard around this stadium, it's one of the more unique football stadiums with the exhibitions and tell us.
Speaker 3: About it, Mickey, I have never been to lambeau Field.
Speaker 1: They made a kind of a what do.
Speaker 3: They call it an NFL experience. No, they did itself.
Speaker 1: They built around the stadium like.
Speaker 3: A Star in Frisco h Entertainment district. Yeah, there's an entertainment just office buildings.
Speaker 2: They can they can walk.
Speaker 4: There's like an exhibit where you as you're going to the stadium, right, there's.
Speaker 3: A and they have a Packers Hall of Fame there at lambeau And then there's an outdoor. They built an outdoor facility draft. Yeah, oh okay, so you're saying a temporary one for the draft, but they have it's called Title Town. There you go and they build they built it up.
Speaker 2: That's already there, that's there.
Speaker 1: But they're building the outdoor parts.
Speaker 2: The Title Town thing. I think that got upgraded or something. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I knew one guy. He's a Packer fan. I don't know why in the hell he's a pack of fan, but he was up there and.
Speaker 3: I was a Packer fan.
Speaker 2: Again, thank you. That doesn't prove the case at all.
Speaker 3: Stick it up for your friend.
Speaker 4: Well he's uh, but he talked about how they changed a few things. And you can walk through there on the way to the stadium. The things that you see up to it. They've got this, uh tradition. I guess of how they approached there.
Speaker 1: They're expecting you know, over the course of the three days, you know, a lot of three hundred thousand people.
Speaker 2: It is amazing.
Speaker 3: It did amazing. I mean you see this as soon as they well they went on in New York too, but it was just for years in New York. Once they got it and moving it around the country isn't it amazing.
Speaker 1: The great idea.
Speaker 3: The people love events. I mean, they don't care that that it's a there's no well, I guess there might be some musical entertainment out in that area whatever, but there's you're not watching a game, You're not well, you're watching players being picked on a TV screen and it becomes a big festive party.
Speaker 1: Unless you're lucky enough to get close enough to the stage and you can see the guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're still watching players getting picked and walking on stage. Yeah, I mean, and the entertainment value is through the roof. That's because people love to party and I read right, looking for an event and this is going to be a.
Speaker 1: Drive destination because they don't have enough hotels for everybody to.
Speaker 3: Show up and stay.
Speaker 1: You can stay in Appleton because that's where the cowboys use to stay until.
Speaker 3: And how far as Appleton from Green Bay.
Speaker 1: That's about a forty five minute drive something like that. It's a great little time and I love it.
Speaker 3: Standing for Worth and going to a game in Frisco.
Speaker 4: You know, you have you have a like a beach out there somewhere right in there there's a river a bay.
Speaker 2: Ye be Well, let me say this God I was I was young.
Speaker 3: Did you ever play there?
Speaker 4: I played there, but I did an event there and we had some type of parade. I was one of the younger guys there and I was there with some Hall of famous and man, they were just older guys. They were just having so much fun and they would just relax. And I recall going to a bay area around with some water and I remember how clear and beautiful that water.
Speaker 3: The water was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was I there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I remember I put my feet in the water and it was really clear. Yeah, it was really clear. Yeah, you could see your feet and I was like, wow, what you know? And I remember we had done a parade. It was some type of parade that we were in, and you know.
Speaker 1: Man, that was You know who's making out like bandits? Is the people that own houses in that yhood? Yes, because they're renting them out.
Speaker 2: Here because you go through r Yeah, you go through there.
Speaker 1: Is called.
Speaker 3: The people going to get let's get to the draft. Why are we talking about this? And so I'm they're probably doing what I'm doing. Okay, I'll play along with this conversation and I'll got my map out and I'm looked at Okay. I looked at Green Bay. Yeah, it's right there on some water, and sure enough it's Green Bay. It's Lake Michigan on the other side of that little peninsula there. Okay, we got that settled. Now let's talk draft. Oshkosh is nearby too. I think we stayed there one year.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We stayed south because there. I don't know why we weren't in Appleton, but we kind of stayed off the off the highway. Okay, so ready, Now have you sold the big green notebook?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: Speaking of Green the big Green No, No, it's not for sale. I mean we sell Sale Jones a big green notebook. It is for sale, Okay.
Speaker 2: I know some people put out big money for that book.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: It can be sold. It can be sold.
Speaker 1: Except the part that has a seven round draft.
Speaker 3: Which featured two trades, two trades and ty wait five top one picks and two quarterbacks in it. See when you trade down, then you can make luxury picks. And I'm concerned about the backup quarterback situation on this team. I'm also concerned about the developmental quarterback situation.
Speaker 1: We should have spent more time finding a veteran quarterback that they know.
Speaker 3: Well, there's only one left out there, and that's Carson Wentz. So now we've got we're going to the draft. No problem. I got no problem with Carson Wentz. CJ. Bethard would be another one. You think you can find a rookie quarterback, there's Desmond More. I think out there.
Speaker 1: Find a rookie quarterback in the fourth round that can win you thirteen games.
Speaker 3: There's not a fourth round pick, mickey, And so we're going to go either the third.
Speaker 4: Or the fifth round. You did that.
Speaker 1: One year maybe if my memory about nine years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned about getting a quarterback in here and developed in time for the next time that a contract comes up.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm worried.
Speaker 3: You worried about week three? Well, it's exactly right. And in the meantime, if you get a good enough quarterback, he might be ready. Well no, he might be able to at least do a little something. But I don't think we.
Speaker 2: Have that right now. All right, that would be a cost and wins. Yeah. Right, So.
Speaker 3: You've got three legal pads in front of you. Where would you like to start?
Speaker 1: Where did I?
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what I wanted to do? So what about this?
Speaker 1: I know what you your predictions were for draft picks.
Speaker 3: They weren't predictions. Oh it was like my picks. They're not predictions of what the Cowboys are going to do.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do this options. So, first option would be you're not enthused with what's there at twelve, or there's so much there at twelve, you could trade back.
Speaker 2: What'd you do it?
Speaker 3: And the reason for trading back, in my opinion, there you you can go every position on this team, including quarterback, and there is a need on this team. Okay, they've done what they've can do as far as free agency, but when you look not only at twenty twenty five, but also twenty twenty six and beyond, when you look at the number of players or in the last year of their contracts, whatever, there is a need every position on the team.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you.
Speaker 3: Want The reason I bring that up is if you trade down and pick up, say a third round pick, then you've got four top one hundred picks instead of three. Right or in the case of this team, right now, they've got three top one hundred and forty eight picks because they don't have a fourth round pick. Their next pick after the third round is at one forty nine.
Speaker 1: How far would you feel safe dropping back?
Speaker 3: I think from twelve. I don't think there's a I don't think unless there's a surprise where there's one of the top prospects for some reason slives. I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between the guy you're gonna get at number twelve and the guy you're gonna get at number twenty two.
Speaker 2: So that was gonna say twenty.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fall back past nineteen. I don't want to get to twenty. I would rather go to fifteen.
Speaker 2: So, okay, we're talking this.
Speaker 3: But every every team, would you drop back?
Speaker 2: I would drop back.
Speaker 4: I would simply because we need so many players. We need a player in every position. Oay, we were looking for one particular player, then I wouldn't. Okay, okay, let me wait on that guy.
Speaker 2: He's wait.
Speaker 4: We got an agreement, we know what everybody's gonna do. Was set for a boom. We did it job. We' all doing everybody high five.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So having said that, if you got to twelve, is there a go ahead?
Speaker 3: One other thing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: It's a difference. Okay, you're if you dropped to fifteen. If you look at the trade valued chart, okay, and I'm reading off the rich Hill modified trade value chart, the difference in points from going from twelve to fifteen, you're basically you're getting a fourth round draft pick back to move down three spots, that's right. And so if you move down to eighteen, I'm looking at the difference in points here you're looking at to let me see three forty seven, eighteen's to eighty forty seven and third sixty you're looking at a third round pickback.
Speaker 5: So if you go to.
Speaker 3: Fifteen, it's a fourth round pick. If you go to eighteen, it's a third round.
Speaker 1: I got to have a third if I moved, So you.
Speaker 3: Have to move back to eighteen. Yeah, seventeen eighteen so far.
Speaker 1: I've got to do something and give them twenty twenty six fifth round two.
Speaker 3: Now, if you do what the Big Green Notebook did and move back to twenty or twenty two, you can get a second round pickch too far. Now, the problem is you also have to have someone who wants to move up for something they give up, right and everybody's draft. That's because of the quarterback situation in this draft. You're there's probably not going to be teams that are going to be moving very far.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you if something falls to twelve that you say, I got to have that.
Speaker 3: Guy, who would take him?
Speaker 1: If let's put it this way, if for some reason and I don't think it's going to happen Ashton.
Speaker 3: Yes, I run to the podium and write, yes, if Ashton genty, I don't think genty will get past the Raiders at six. It's the way it sounds.
Speaker 1: And possibly New Orleans at nine.
Speaker 3: Nine. No, they're taking sud at nine, right, that's what everyone says to Orleans, That's what everyone said, he doesn't have That's another topic.
Speaker 1: What's happening with what's happening? Okay, So now if you get to twelve and you're going to stay there and Genti's not there, would you still take a running back?
Speaker 2: I would not. You would not.
Speaker 3: I would not because there's a deep running back class and you can get a running back in the second or third d so you would go with a different position.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about if you decide not to do that, would you take a wide receiver there?
Speaker 3: You could take a wide receiver.
Speaker 1: There, And it seems like the top ones to go there would be McMillen, Golden, the Buka, and.
Speaker 3: Burden and I would probably in that order for a lot of For the so called experts out there.
Speaker 1: Right, they have them, well the big Green Notebook.
Speaker 3: I out of those, I like Abuka m hmm. And one of the reasons I like Abuka is and that there's no knock against the other guys. But I love he is. He might be the safest pick in this draft in terms of being reliable, and he is a culture setter in the locker room. His value goes beyond what he does on the football field, and that's what I love about a Mecca Abuka.
Speaker 1: Now I saw one thing about him that says he's a slot receiver is that it I don't see that he can do both inside. I don't know why he wouldn't be able to, Okay, I mean he's six one pounds and McMillan has basically got to be the outside.
Speaker 3: I mean he's playing at Ohio State where they got all those receivers who can play on the outside. So somebody's got to play on the slot. So he's been playing in the slot. That doesn't mean he can't play outside. He is from a character standpoint, he's Terry McLaurin out of Ohio State and is obviously doing what he's doing at Washington. All right, he is a one of the safest picks you could have in this draft.
Speaker 1: I think now Golden and Burden can do inside and outside in my opinion. Okay, McMillan's just outside, right, and he's he's not a speed guy.
Speaker 3: Is he ran a four to four Okay, I mean that's four four five four eight.
Speaker 1: But he's kind of the bigger type.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's receiver, yeah, okay, I mean there's there's advantages to what he can do, and especially on this Cowboys team that you're lacking in that big wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, they traded for one Jonathan Mingo.
Speaker 1: So he's more of a I've just went right by. Uh, he's more of a MARII Cooper type receiver.
Speaker 3: He's more of He's he's the comp is Mike Evans. Okay, I mean the.
Speaker 1: So what you get there has to be able to kind of compliment what seed.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, I'm glad you mentioned Amari Cooper. Here's the other thing, the factor in Everson. They're looking at the wide receivers. Taking a wide receiver in this draft, there are about four free agent wide receivers out there who you could sign after the draft if you don't get the wide receiver that you want during the draft. So as you're filling these obvious needs on the team and replacing Brandon Cooks on the roster, well, there's Tyler Lockett still out there. There's Amory Cooper still out there. There's Keenan Allen still out there. There's Tyler Boyd still out there. So there are there are a handful of wide receivers who you can take care of that immediate need and probably that well for sure that wide receiver if they still have it, they still have their legs, which, assuming they do, they're going to give you more this year than what a rookie wide.
Speaker 2: Receiver, it's no doubt about.
Speaker 4: And these are quarterback friendly wide receiver right just called out. These guys know how to work the slot.
Speaker 2: I think all.
Speaker 4: Three we know Amari Cooper, we know what he can do and how he changes teams from the wide receiver position.
Speaker 3: That's why I think you have to look beyond the immediate need this year. There are guys out there who can fill those immediate needs and they're not going to cost that much, and so you have to look okay, And that's one of the reasons I like Abuka is because you're setting this is a guy who's going to impact things for years here and beyond football.
Speaker 4: Well that's true too, But once again, going back to those veteran receivers, I can't recall any one of those guys having locker room problems or having issues with their quarterback.
Speaker 1: About it's got to be about me.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't recall any of them. If I was gonna say anybody, maybe Kingdon Allen and that would just be you know, spitballer. I have no idea what his relationship is, but it's nothing that has come out that where you could say it was a detriment to that team and he was a problem in the locker room either one of those especially three of those four guys.
Speaker 1: It never is a problem until some of the immediate ask are you not getting the ball or not?
Speaker 3: And consider Tyler Lockett. He's been with this coach and had great years with this coach in Seattle.
Speaker 1: And Amari wasn't a problem here. Okay, So now what happens if there is one of the top cornerbacks there at twelfth, would you.
Speaker 4: I think you need a cornerback more than you do a receiver in regards to getting it in the draft, Okay, because it getting I don't know what cornerbacks are out there that can impact the team as well as the wide receiver there out there, they can impact you.
Speaker 3: The guys that are that are projected as veterans, I mean the guy, okay, but the guy and Stephan Gilmour is one of the veterans. It's that out there is out there there. Tredevius White just got signed by Buffalo. He was one that was out there. Sante Samuel has an injury issue that has to be worked out to see whether he's good to go or not.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: But there are some cornerbacks out there.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't say that they're the Calibo. No, No, they're not. I'm just talking exactly right.
Speaker 3: But when you look at the draft there there are a couple of cornerbacks who are projected that would be Okay. Cowboys will get a pat on the back if they take Will Johnson of Michigan with a twelfth pick or John A. Barron from Texas any other cornerback, they'll they'll be ripped for Oh, that's too high to take them. But Trey him is too high that he's projected in the second round. Ye whatever, but that doesn't mean anything. If you love a player, man, take that dude, take them, and because you're take you're only taking them too high. If he wouldn't be there the next time you pick at number forty, or if he would be there the next time you pick at forty four in the second round. Otherwise you're not taking too high. So you'd love to trade down and get better value, but sometimes you've got to have a trading partner. But Maxwell Harriston is more of a slot, but he can play outside to Kentucky is another guy that would be a late first second round guy. But Amos from Ole Miss is another one. Amos started his career at Louisiana Lafayette played three years. There was actually a backup at Alabama for one year and then his last year started and played well at Ole Miss. But Alabama he played behind kool Aid, McKinstry, and Terry and Arnold who were top draft picks.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I read this about Will Johnson that there was some concern about his long term knee long term long knee injury. Oh, knee currently not a problem, but there could be something long term.
Speaker 3: What raises the red flag. Now supposedly he didn't run, but he didn't run at the Combine due to a hamstring injury and he only played six games last year. He had a turf toe injury, torn ligament, turf toe injury, and he and so the problem where he was likely in the eyes of the analyst falling is because there's no time on him because he hasn't run.
Speaker 1: Well, can't they watch him play?
Speaker 3: Yes, but you watch him play now if there is a medical issue that would drop him for sure, we're talking where would Will Johnson from Michigan six two and ninety four pounds, and he looks the part he is. He's really good.
Speaker 1: So and I like Baron, I don't. I mean, I saw him work out and I was sold and I listened to him talk. Oh yeah, he's got more confidence than Everson.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and so he is from the characters standpoint, and that he's he's like a Buka in terms of all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So see, and if for people for us to understand why we kind of pointed out the cornerback position. I got concerns that Trayvon Diggs is not going to be ready to start the season.
Speaker 3: You've got multiple needs at cornerback that you got not only Jordan Lewis, but also you lost him.
Speaker 1: You got Dran Bland and and don't tell me career.
Speaker 3: Is the guy that they traded for. And you got Kaylin Carson.
Speaker 2: Who tell me about Elam? Who is this guy?
Speaker 3: Kyer Elam was a that's what sopposed to be checking. Kyer Elam is the one they traded for. He's not in the draft, but he was a first round draft pick of the Bills in twenty twenty two and basically got beat out by a sixth round pick, Christian Benford from that same draft. So he was available here going into the last year of his contract, and the Cowboys traded for him. Last year, he played in thirteen games, started four for Buffalo, and so he's and in his career, he's got twelve starts in three seasons with two interceptions. Still young.
Speaker 2: Just he's young.
Speaker 3: He'll turn twenty four May fifth, so as so he's the same age as in fact he may be let me look, he is seven months older than Judd A. Barron out of Texas. Baron turns twenty four in December and Kyrie Elam turns twenty four next month.
Speaker 1: Because as it stands right now, without knowing about Diggs, you would have to say, Cayln Carson has to really step up and get back to playing the way he did in training camp and early in the season before he got injured.
Speaker 3: You would think that, even regardless of what happens in the draft, that they're looking at another corner veteran guy bring in here after the.
Speaker 1: Draft, because my concern about Diggs is I'd like to see him out here rehabbing. He's doing it on his own again like he did his ACL.
Speaker 3: That concerns me.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you do it here?
Speaker 2: So how did he do it with his ACL?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Not as good as I mean, it took him a while to get going.
Speaker 4: Do you think it made a difference he was here and I'm I'm being Devil's avay, I'm being a jerk here.
Speaker 2: I just because Yeah, I don't know what you know. I wish things.
Speaker 4: I wish they had a better connection, yeah, between the two. But I got to see what happens with this because you know, right now, all we've seen is a lot of negativity when it comes to.
Speaker 3: You know, it's almost like it's almost like, you know, they do a medical rechecks on draft picks. They go back to indian Acay, like if there's a question about a player's injury. When they always have to combine in late February, they'll do a medical recheck. They fly them into Indianapolis to do it again a week before the draft or so it would have happened this past week. It's almost like you'd like to do it with your own veteran players. And in some ways it happens when they show up for the voluntary off season preak. It can happen that way. But if you don't have them, if they don't agree to it, whatever, you like a medical recheck right now, see where Trayvon is in his REHAC.
Speaker 4: You would think the January that they're paying him, you know, I get that part of it.
Speaker 1: He's also got a workout bonus you can earn if he's here in the off season.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that that hadn't begun yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I would imagine it began last week when they start.
Speaker 3: It wasted last Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're you're just you're just talking about appearances on the field out there, Yeah, doing work, signing in whatever, documenting it. I'm sure he can get. What are the maximum amount days that you can have? What's the maximum? Yeah, I don't know what's because in the Valley Ranch we had, you know, you had like I think a total of forty five workouts that you could have had in the off season or something like that, and I made like twelve. So just think about that necessarily depending on what you got going on. It's not necessarily uh you know, warranted a mandate or whatever.
Speaker 1: Is what about financially, what would it be worth you to make sure you were here working out if it was today.
Speaker 4: Well, then ain't thirty five thousand? I could take that five thousand. So that's what I was dealing with now.
Speaker 2: Right, he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, now we're probably in at least one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I turned my nose up on that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back here on mixshots, I'm gonna throw another position and another player at you.
Speaker 1: Well, I had was my next would.
Speaker 3: You in the first round when we come back here on mix.
Speaker 6: Shots Cowboys Football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks a kickoff tailgates going way past postgame Sunday Night overtimes, followed by Monday Morning Swager Brisky in the smoker, Miller Light and the clue America's team playing America's greatest sport. Miller Life, the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly twenty twenty three miliber Own Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 1: How do you tell the world about all the great gifts in the Yetti store? Letter Rip Troy?
Speaker 7: All right, folks, let's get started with the Yeddi French Press and Jeorg Calver. This Day's hot frivers and French Press thirty four ans for U sixty four with the cruise of Yetty French Press. What mixed waterproof bags? Bags waterproof? Some whe'sa waterproof Devil's waterprove bag bagsports mostly water should get a waterprove Yeti bag gonta smell something cooking poll new cast iron skillets made to be passed down like Marma's recipes. Take a steak cornback commerce, pot pie and potatoes next over with three sizes of the Yetti cast Iron.
Speaker 3: Skillers, gear gifts, and product experts.
Speaker 8: Visit the Yetti store on McKinney Street and at South Lake Town Square Today.
Speaker 5: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 3: Shot kitchen slides for the first down.
Speaker 5: Invest like your icons where everyone is a rookan crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 1: Perfect throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 5: Visit blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 8: The Medal of Honor is our country's highest military award for valor in combat. More than forty million individuals have served in the armed forces since the Civil War. Fewer than four thousand have received the Medal of Honor. The National Medal of Honor Museum will be a place to preserve these legacies and inspire America. It's being built right next door to the Dallas Cowboys in Texas. Help us honor our country's greatest heroes. Learn more and get involved at mohmuseum dot org.
Speaker 3: Tomic Shots.
Speaker 4: Draft Weekend at the Star. Cowboys fans get ready for Draft Weekend, presented by Miller Lite at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 2: The action kicks off Thursday, April twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: At April twenty fourth with the Ultimate Draft Party, continues Friday with the Draft Hangout, and wraps up Saturday with the Draft Day five k Oh you need that one's back, ended by Baylor Scott Any White Health. Three days of football fun and fan experiences you won't want to miss. Visit dallascowboys dot com slash draft for details.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a five k the Boston Marathons, today's right, how you feeling you're ready?
Speaker 3: You're ready to go?
Speaker 1: How long do you think it would take us to walk five k to walk?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, we would take it to take our time right, visit the stall.
Speaker 1: And everything we can stop, get a drink, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, that's how you do it, all right.
Speaker 3: We're talking possibilities in the first raft, right, and we looked at the wide receiver running cornerbag running bag.
Speaker 1: So one more on the cornerback thing. And I still think you got to keep it in mind. We talked about it last week. Uh the cornerback.
Speaker 3: Revel.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's my guy the.
Speaker 1: Second probably second round, and Doctor Cooper did the ACL so they know all about him and they've done that before or with guys in the second round.
Speaker 4: And see the thing about any group, whatever group you have, the why the defensive back that you want. You want someone that has a mentality. Okay, you got guys. You know the guy from Michigan, he's you know, Will Johnson's amazing. He's got the size. I think that was about my size when I came I'm sure he's got a lot more muscle than what I had when I came out. But these guys are all physically imposing and all of that.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 4: But besides Travis Hunter, you just don't see DB's with that mentality. Travis Hunter has that mentality because he's a white receiver.
Speaker 2: As well as a defensive back.
Speaker 4: You know, I was Drew Pearson fans, so I thought I was a wide receiver growing up. So every time the ball was in the air, I'm thinking it's.
Speaker 3: Mine and that's a Trayvon Diggs mentality. That's what I'm looking for in these corners.
Speaker 2: That's why I like you, guy, Rebel. That's why I like him.
Speaker 4: I saw the video, the video that you gotta showed me last week. There's a mentality that you can see as they cover. They're not just going for the cover of the knockdown of the heat and not going just to strap it down the seatbelt or whatever that crap is. He's going that he's looking for the ball. The wide receiver is no consequence to him. That's the mentality that we have to have here. And on one guy's coming here. Oh he can cover. He's physical and all that.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 4: Physicality is one thing, but intelligence and intellect is another thing. I want you going after the ball when that ball is in the air for you, because when it is in the air, it is yours. Is not the knockdown. You're going for the I don't want to call it an interception. You're just going for the ball. And that's his mentality.
Speaker 1: And all acls are not equal, right, So the Cowboys will know everything they needed that scar about his right because and they've done that before in the second round. So that's that's a thought at the cornerback position.
Speaker 2: I want to get that in before we Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my next position was defensive end at number twelve. And I think Bill has a favorite.
Speaker 3: I do I have a favorite, and he's from Georgia. There's two defensive ends from Georgia. Jalen Walker's one of them who was an off the ball linebacker and so he projects is either an off ball linebacker or an edge rusher and kind of in the mold of a Michael Parsons. And both these guys are really young. I think Walker will be gone. He's from carol and uh yeah, he'll go. I mean Carolina picks at number eight and the Natives are going to be really mad if they if the Panthers pass on him. But the guy that I like as well is Mikeel Williams. And when I look at and he's from Georgia. He'll turn twenty one in June. He's twenty years old. He is sixty five two hundred and sixty five pounds with thirty four and a half inch arms. He play he but he is a Georgia bull dog. You you the last week of the week before ever since that what we need in this draft. We need a dog, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know right, that's right.
Speaker 3: So I went looking for a dog.
Speaker 2: Were looking for it.
Speaker 3: And the way that I look at at what the Cowboys have lost on their defensive line and what they've added this off season. Okay, think about what they've lost, a couple of defense of tackles. But on the Chauncey Golston signs with the Giants, DeMarcus Lawrence signs with the Seahawks. What they've added are Solomon Thomas is an inside guy in a rotation defensive tackle, but he can play at times on the outside in a pass rush situation. We've got Dante Fowler, who is a he is a speed rusher and is another one year and he's on a one year contract, six million dollar deal. Uh, They're getting Sam Williams back. And Sam so far in his career, has shown that he is a sub package edge rusher. We haven't seen him in a position to defend the run.
Speaker 1: And they were hoping last year he was that, but he never got a chance to show.
Speaker 3: And where I think Michael Williams sets him apart. And there's a lot of really good defensive ends, edge rushers that going from the first through the fourth round in this draft. But where I think Williams sets him apart. And in mind when you look at his tape that for much of the year last year he was playing on a high ankle sprain and he missed several games because of it. Came back and he couldn't practice during the week. He would just play, which says a little bit about us toughness as well. But he defends the run and he's got the ability to get to the quarterback. And I think I think when he walks in the door here, he would be the best run defender of what they've got on their defensive line. And I think that they have not replayed. My point is I don't think they have replaced d Law. And you look back at last year when Dee Law went down the fourth game of the year. About that same time, they lost Parsons for four games. I lost Nielan got hurt during that time. But you look at and he was already gone. But the loss of DeMarcus Lawrence was huge for this team last year. And just think about what he's done for the last decade. I think this Michael will Williams, he reminds me of Daneil Hunter who came out ten years ago. And but he's also got the mentality of a DeMarcus Lawrence, and I would I would have no problem at all with the Cowboys picking him at number twelve.
Speaker 1: Because the only other thing they did there in the offseason.
Speaker 3: Was Peyton Turner, who is unproven even though it's a former first round draft he hasn't gotten on the field, but he was like three hundred snaps last year with the Saints.
Speaker 1: So defensive end at twelve, you would have no product.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, I think there is still a need there despite the fact they've tried to fill it as best they can with some pass rushers with the with Dante Fowler in free agency.
Speaker 1: See and and and he's probably one of those guys someone who's going to say, well, they could trade back a few and still get them.
Speaker 3: I've seen, but don't I've seen some people think of them as being the second best defensive end of this draft, like a fifth pick on their board, and others have him twenty second, So who knows.
Speaker 2: See and like.
Speaker 1: I like him more because I've seen the production on the field as opposed to the guy from A and M. Right, Samar Stewart a workout guy.
Speaker 3: And there's here's another difference. Samar Stewart doesn't have the production on the field, but he was just blew out the combine right, yes, I mean just his explosion numbers are just.
Speaker 2: Through the roof.
Speaker 3: Why didn't he explode? But Michael Williams see see. One of the reasons the analysts aren't high on Michael Williams is and they're probably scouts in NFL office. They cannot stand on the table for Michael Williams because he did he has at time, there are no measurables for him. I mean, he did a forty at a Georgia pro day.
Speaker 2: Was not just a forty exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 3: And so and one of the reasons as he didn't was because their season was so long. He played into mid January, and so he wasn't ready yet.
Speaker 4: So when you talked about defensive ends and linebackers can be pretty much used the same depending on what side.
Speaker 2: The linebacker's playing. We need a guy.
Speaker 4: If you're talking to replacing DeMarcus Lawrence, then that guy has to be run smart and passed rush smart.
Speaker 2: He's got to be able to do both.
Speaker 4: He's got to be able to impact that edge so well and then also make a difference when it comes to the run.
Speaker 2: Then you want to have that.
Speaker 4: Same push and explosion coming off the edge, off the edge and pass. You could also do that with an inside linebacker as well, if you've got these guys up up front, if we're showing up enough, there have been many times when, as with Michael Parsons, a linebacker made a difference on this defense. If you can get a linebacker that can be a multi talented linebacker with that mentality, with that dog that we talked about, if he can set that edge as well as run pass rush off the edge, that'd be great as well. But also you got that inside linebacker, one of those two linebackers being.
Speaker 2: Able to control that that part of his field.
Speaker 4: You're talking about somebody that can make a huge difference the way Michael Pawson's did well.
Speaker 3: And they've got a guy that they traded for in Kenneth Murray who has those type traits. Now he's played, you know, mid linebacker in this league, but you look at his traits. He ran a four or five at the combine. He's got thirty eight vertical and at six two and forty one pounds and he had three and a half sacks in fourteen games last year for Tennessee, so he was used a little bit getting after the quarterback.
Speaker 1: I would love to know what ibra Flus's plan is for Kenneth Murray if he's insider outside and because he's.
Speaker 2: Got thinking like Singletary's. You know, see he was Sam Mills.
Speaker 3: With Overshown overshow he had five sacks last year. And see that's what excites me about Kenneth Murray here is when Overshown gets back and you pair those guys up, and because Murray's athleticism is very similar to what overshowns is. And to your point, there are different ways that you can affect the quarterback with your linebacker.
Speaker 1: So how do you how do you play the run at middle linebacker?
Speaker 2: No way back to the poss's deal. Is this what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, they kind of need a linebacker, and especially with Overshown, I mean, when's he going to be back? You know, I can't imagine.
Speaker 4: So I would I would not be getting a player like that out of the out of the box first round.
Speaker 2: I would not be a post to that.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a guy Jihad Campbell from Alabama who is he was actually recruited and that he's dealing with a shoulder.
Speaker 1: Elder surgery but after the combine.
Speaker 3: But he is a guy who was actually recruited to Alabama to be an edge rusher, but they had edge rushers on the team. He was going to be backing up, so they put him my linebacker instead, and he played so well at linebacker he just kept him a linebacker. But he's got those same type traits. And Jalen Walker, the one from Georgia, is in that same boat.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the only other option at this point at linebacker would be Demone Clark right to play in the middle.
Speaker 3: Well, and then they got the Amorus Leah foul from it would be one of third round pick and Jack Sanborn and then Santa started three games for ibra Flus in Chicago last year.
Speaker 4: Also, let's just remember we gave up a lot of yards running in passing. But if you're going to pick something first, you gotta stop the run. Yeah, So that's why getting one of the bigger guys I would be I would not be a posted as.
Speaker 3: Well, but typically you can get those bigger guys in later rounds and so in fact, Schottenheimer talked about it at the owners meeting. Is building a team from the outside end. And if you look at it, if you look at the stats the last five years. I just saw someone posted this this morning. This morning, first round picks at different positions on defense, and it was defensive ends and cornerbacks, like in the neighborhood of twenty five of them for each have been selected in the last five drafts. In the first round, you go to defensive tackles and it's like less than ten linebackers and linebacker is low too, really, and it's because most teams have that same attitude. It's getting the outside guys. For wide receivers on offense, there's wide receivers are right up there with quarterbacks going in the first round. Yeah right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Well, let's look at it this way. They gave up one hundred and ninety cards rushing to New Orleans.
Speaker 3: What happened in that game? That was a loss.
Speaker 1: They gave up two seventy four to Baltimore.
Speaker 3: What happened in that game? It was a loss.
Speaker 1: They gave up one eighty four rushing to Detroit two twenty three to San Francisco.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about here? Stop me? When they won one game whether we so, but that.
Speaker 1: They gave up one hundred to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: That's Thedelphia And we're talking these numbers here.
Speaker 1: From Houston one forty five? Did they win that first game against Washington?
Speaker 3: So you're telling me, yes, that was the kick return game.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, one forty five to Washington. Wait, I'm not done.
Speaker 3: Go back to the previous season too.
Speaker 1: They gave one seventy nine about the Philadelphia second game and one thing.
Speaker 4: So did did no one say, hey, let's didn't no one start reading off stats like this in front of his face, like come on, but I'm sorry. So you're saying you said it, not they said it. You said they can find some guys that can feel those needs later down the road.
Speaker 2: Is that what you know?
Speaker 3: That's that's what the league says.
Speaker 2: Okay, you said that, right, No.
Speaker 3: I said it, But that's because that's what the league has done. That where linebacker is usually third round is where the run comes on.
Speaker 4: They're trying like they're trying to they're trying to force a narrative, Uh that ain't fitting, which.
Speaker 1: Not here speak to defensive tackle right.
Speaker 3: Trying.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I'm thinking inside outside, they're going outside in.
Speaker 1: Well, they're talking about who can affect the game.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about who. It's funny at the same time that they say you build the team from the outside end, they also sayamus one in.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I'm not understanding. So I'm reading out the numbers.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you during I have.
Speaker 2: Three heart attexts. Oh no, man, you just got the hitache. Man, Come on, my symptoms are there.
Speaker 3: You're treating my number. But the problem is here, it's in my chest.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I got me on.
Speaker 1: That's why that's why Tyron Tyron Smith's retirement ceremony last week, the guy with the biggest smile.
Speaker 3: On his face was a Jason Garrett because that was what he wanted to do. That's exactly in the draft, and that's what they did with his But that's outside Travis Frederick and then there's yeah and so that does count as outside. Yeah, tackle is a tackle counts. And that's why you got Tyler Guyton last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's.
Speaker 3: Why Mickey says you don't draft a guard in.
Speaker 2: The first round. Don't go out there.
Speaker 3: They're insight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, one more break and then we're going to tell you exactly who the Cowboys won't pick.
Speaker 2: When we come back stop.
Speaker 4: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends.
Speaker 2: You want to stay at the.
Speaker 4: Team hotel, attend the best tail gay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 5: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win. Slid with the first down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie Crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 1: Perfect throw My goodness, Wow, did he ever thread the needle.
Speaker 5: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 4: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends.
Speaker 2: You want to stay at the.
Speaker 4: Team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package.
Speaker 6: Today, Cowboys Football and Miller Lyte. What a pairing can cracks a kickoff tailgates going way past postgame Sunday night overtimes, followed by Money Morning, Swacker, Brisky and the Smoker, Miller Lite and the two America's team playing America's greatest sport. Miller Lyte, the only deer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly. Twenty twenty three, Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 2: Shuts Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys are headed back to the Writer's Field in Frisco, Texas for the twelfth annual Reliant home run derby on April twenty second. Come see your favorite Dallas Cowboy players swing for the Fences to raise money for Salvation Army, plus meet the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and rowdy.
Speaker 2: Admission is free and gates open at six pm. Seating his first come, first served.
Speaker 4: Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash reliant hr D for more details.
Speaker 2: And you got my money, Michael Parsons, that is tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'm betting. Let's take some bets. Guys, who's gonna win? I got Mike, He got Michael.
Speaker 1: I got Michael if yeah, I think he's supposed to be there.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's been a participant here.
Speaker 2: He loves it, well, he loves it.
Speaker 1: That first year he gave the one of the equipment guys that was out there, he gave him one hundred dollars. He said, these bats suck. Go buy me for one hundred dollars the sporting goods store and got him a bat.
Speaker 3: So maybe they'll get well, he'll come out there with a top. That's what I was. There is no doubt is going to have a torpedo bat. There's no doubt he's probably been going to the batting cage with it already. Yeah, right, okay, here we are.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: This is our last segment before the draft.
Speaker 1: And at least I don't know how much he's doing, but at least he's I've seen him physically here for he was here for Tyron Smith's retirement.
Speaker 3: Celebration.
Speaker 2: DA was feeling pretty pretty emotional for Tim. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: And you know this thing about him saying, yeah, I could play tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not going to let.
Speaker 1: Him play tomorrow in the first place.
Speaker 3: And the second place is uh.
Speaker 1: While I've seen him do some of the stuff he does on the Resistance chords, he's also did some of that without him, right, So he's moving well, he can run, uh, but I don't think he wants to go through contact tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Hey, before before we moved to how about timon Smith? What do you think guys think about his retirement? What'd you think about it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I thought that his legacy here we don't really know much about him.
Speaker 1: My first thought was listening to him to read his retirement deal that he scripted out, and he cheated us because he didn't like talking, right.
Speaker 3: And he's so big. We were afraid to go even though he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: But oh no, no, no, it's okay, yeah, good with me.
Speaker 3: What if those strong hands, what if he grabbed you by the neck. He was somewhat profound, right, I didn't It was out of It was more out of respect. It was really this. I think for reporters, it was a respect for Tyran that we didn't bug him because we knew that he was a quiet guy whatever, and he had in the league as a player. He commands that kind of respect from his peers in the league too.
Speaker 1: You think about this, he should have showed up with one of those knee braces on his elbow.
Speaker 4: What do you think about his impact on this, on the league and on the team itself.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought it was the beginning of the Cowboys restructuring their roster because they had suddenly gotten old and expensive on the offensive line and they started losing guys retiring. And he was the first piece of the puzzle that Jason Garrett was like, we got to have this guy, Hudson, How we got to have this guy?
Speaker 2: We ran behind him a lot, didn't.
Speaker 3: They did every lot behind him? Right?
Speaker 1: And then you picked up Travis Frederick two years later, and then Zack Martin and Lael Collins. Also that Laye showed up.
Speaker 3: He was there. He wants to play, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I hear, Laloe, if you get an offer, I just put it out there right because he said, my knee is finally recovered and uh and.
Speaker 3: He looked he looked like he was the Cowboys Charles. That's right, Iamadnagy the last week, why not him workout?
Speaker 2: Huh? Now, I just had to hear.
Speaker 4: You know, we we have some great legacy around here regards to the offensive lineman. As much as we talked about Tyron and how imposing he is, we never really just talk about, you know, how he impacted this team, the culture of this team, and we start talking about the culture of this team. That was the beginning, and that's when we didn't have any great running backs until Oklahoma came.
Speaker 2: Murray marcol Murray came.
Speaker 4: I just remember watching him play in against Seattle Seahawks when we went up there and dominated those guys, and that defense was not an easy defense. We smoked them. Murray was running up and down the field and he had to have over one hundred and fifty yards that game. And to watch That's that's when I knew that this team had really arrived, because it was a road game and we're playing against this vaunted defense.
Speaker 1: And what reminded me about his hands?
Speaker 3: So they gave.
Speaker 1: Him a commemorative football.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a black football. I'm not sure what it was made of. He had his hand around it, and I swear to god, his hand took up half the ball, right, And I'm going I think this happened that someone and I can't remember it was him or flows Al Adams. They nicknamed him Hotel California because for defensive guys you could check out, you could never leave if he got his hand like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was him, right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and they did a highlight film before the ceremony started, and it just reminded you how dominating dominated was just dominating.
Speaker 4: I mean, I told you I went on one of those cowboys who whatever, we did something and caravan. Yeah, I don't know what it was, but he his his.
Speaker 3: Well in the highlight video, you're and for those not watching ever since, is punting towards his I said, but.
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, And in the in the tribute video that they put together, one of the sideline reporters shows the shot of the brace that was on the elbow and and it was a and so she says, that's not an arm brace. That is a leg brace that's on on his arm, and that's a knee brace elbow last night.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad I have the video of him dancing. So I'm gonna I'm gonna get a ransom from him some kind of way.
Speaker 3: By the way, twenty fourteen is a pretty good season for this team. Game if not for.
Speaker 2: That was the year they went to Seattle.
Speaker 3: They went to Seattle that year. The game you're speaking of had one hundred and fifteen yards rushing in that game. If it was thirty to twenty. I remember Terrence Williams of the catch on the sideline right game was a signature moment that game. So I called up the game logs for DeMarco Murray. In the twenty fourteen season, he cared and for the entire season. And this goes back to the offensive line and what Jason Garrett did convincing Jerry and everybody that we have got to do off we got to take care of this offensive line. And you take Tyron Smith and then you take Travis Frederick and then you take Zach Martin in the first round. Okay. Murray had three hundred and ninety two rushing attempts that season for eighteen hundred and forty five yards, averaged four point seven yards to carry and one two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven twelve one hundred yard games that season.
Speaker 2: It was so good watching him run. I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, flashes of ou and this was post acl surgery. Yeah right, yeah, because he used to be much faster, right, It used to be much faster, and then he adapted and became that uh, methodical runner.
Speaker 2: And you could do that behind an offensive.
Speaker 1: Line, I think, and I think that Derrick Henry and Saquon Barkley did the entire.
Speaker 3: Running back field a.
Speaker 1: Service to remind him what you can do if you're running back.
Speaker 3: It's really gating, a pointed out in his Players Tribune letter to the all NFL gms.
Speaker 1: Oh he's And I'll tell you what if you haven't read it, go to the Player's Tribune and see the letter that Ashton Gent wrote and sent it to all.
Speaker 3: The gms in the league. It's phenomenal. It's tackle football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I used the.
Speaker 3: Excerpt draft the guy who can't be tackled is basically what he said.
Speaker 1: This is tackle football and I can't be He said, see what Barkley did, I can do that, right right. I used that at the bottom of my column last on Friday. Yeah, and just remind you, you know how like ric O'Donnell, he gained more almost sixty percent of his yards the last seven games, right because they finally said, okay, we're sinking our teeth into you.
Speaker 3: You're the running back because I had a backup quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he produced, but everybody knew we had a backup quarterback still finally able to start running.
Speaker 1: So I did I factored what he did those last games. If he had done that factored over seventeen games, he would have had a sixteen hundred yard season. He didn't get the opportunity. So the running back does matter, by the way, but we know this wine, Yeah, it matters too.
Speaker 3: And one of the notes, I'm glad you mentioned that about Jason and his impact on the drafts then, because I think you've got a coach here, yes, Brian Schottenheimer, And I was able to sit down with him last week and talk about the whole approach to the draft, going from the combine when they had the entire coaching staff there and they're studying players and meeting to Pro days, Dallas Day, draft meeting rooms and so forth. And this is what I'd noticed about Schottenheimer the first time I heard one of his press conferences as the offensive coordinator during the regular season last year. Where this guy knows the league. You can tell he knows the players in the league. You can tell he loves scouting players, and he's a grinder. And so what you've had happen over the course of the last few months is he has locked arms with Will McLay and Mitchella point and the entire coach the scouting staff, and he's making sure that his coaches are letting these scouts know this is what we look for in a football and Jerry will listen to a head coach that he respects, his evaluation ability whatever, which is what he did with Jason Garrett going back to when they drafted Tying Smith and Travis Frederick and Zach Martin. And so I really think Schottenheimer is going to have a voice in that room. And Schottenheimer is gonna have a good voice in that room because he's done the homework. He does all the legwork on it, and and and for sure.
Speaker 1: He understands the other thing that Jason Garrett, when we were talking about Brian Schottenheimer, he goes, well, look, how look where he's raised. And I forgot about this. He goes, you remember Marty Ball, Yeah, you know, and his dad you know it was run the ball, play defense.
Speaker 3: Especially elt Et, Tomlins and San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and run the ball, play defense and have good special teams.
Speaker 3: He goes in.
Speaker 1: For some reason, they were successful, except for the ultimate goal was to win.
Speaker 3: And his Jets team that made it to the AFC Championship game. They led the league in rushing one year and the Seahawks led the league in rushing one year. So when he was OC there, yep, all right, so very good.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: We talked about running backs, wide receivers, cornerbacks, defensive ends. And so I can't wait to see what offensive lineman the Cowboys pick of the first round, or the defense on or the tackle. All right, And so we'll be back to wrap it all up next Monday, eleven am. Here on Mickshops Cowboys.
Speaker 6: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys football Club