Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fuck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Why do Democrats oppose Elon, Musk and Doze so much? Doesn't seem to make any sense, does it. In fact, when you look at this, it should be something that everybody gets on board for. We don't want wasted money. We don't want money going to people who are fraudsters. Taxpayer dollars should be conserved. There should be a clear understanding of why the money is being spent, who it's going to, what the benefit is to the taxpayer. There should be accountability for this review of this. And yet every time Elon finds something or the Doge team finds something, the Democrats flip out about it. I mean, here's Trump who is saying what I think is pretty obvious that these judges who are stepping in just want the system to continue.
Speaker 2: Billions and billions of dollars and waste, fraud and abuse. And I think it's very important, and that's one of the reasons I got elected. I say we're going to do that. Nobody had any idea was that bad. That's sick and that corrupt, And it seems hard to believe that judges want to try and stop us from looking for corruption, especially when we found hundreds of millions of dollars worth much more than that in just a short period of time. We want to wait out the corruption, and it seems hard to believe that a judge could say, we don't want you to do that. Well, so maybe we have to look at the judges because it's very serious. I think it's a very serious violation.
Speaker 1: Now, why would that be the case. Why should judges take it upon themselves to continue waste fraud and abuse. You would think that somebody who is entrusted with interpreting and administering the law would be particularly supportive of what Doji's doing, which is finding waste, fraud and abuse and trying to deal of her money back to taxpayers or keep money in the treasury so that we don't have to keep printing money, which is creating future obligations debts on our children and their posterity, which is going to be unsustainable. Mathematically at some point, we already are spending more and Elon pointed this out more on the interest on the debt that we do on the Pentagon. Pentagon's got a pretty big budget. I know they're going to be looking at that as well. And Secretary of Defense Hegseth that said, that's going to happen. But the craziest thing that Elon brought up in that press conference kind of impromptu press conference in a sense, in the Oval Office was the limestone mine from nineteen fifty five where they store all the government paperwork.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a limestone mine where we store all the retirement paperwork. Look and you look at picture of the picture of this mind. We'll post some pictures afterwards, and this is this mine looks like something out of the fifties because it was started in nineteen fifty five, so it looks like it's like a time warp. And then the speed, then the limiting factor is the speed at which the mind, the shaft elevator can move, determines how many people can retire from the federal from the federal government, and the elevator breaks down. And I said, sometimes, and then you can't nobody can retire. Doesn't that sound crazy?
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on? It does remind me a little bit of when I was at the NYPD and I was filling out forms when I began my time at the Intelligence Division, I was filling out forms on carbon paper. Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: They had this sometimes in high school and different classes. It was paper that if you push hard enough, it'll make a copy kind of on the paper behind it. NYPD was using that in twenty eleven, when I was twenty ten, when I was working there. So that's something that is obviously, you know, technology wise, outdated, and Limestone mind is outdated, and it also is deeply inefficient, and it slows down the progress and the process here in ways that everybody should want to fix. Why don't they want to fix it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: This is the fundamental question. Why don't the Democrats want this stuff to be fixed and to be addressed. Clearly, Yes, there's a little part of them that they just hate Trump, Elon and everybody associated with this administration. Sure, but it's more than that, because this issue is bothering them more than the ice raids, the immigration, you know, illegal alien raids. I thought that was going to be the hill that Democrats would die on, so to speak, but really it actually is this issue of doge and looking at where the money is going and USAID and the NGO industrial complex of all these left wing causes that get their funding from taxpayers who have no idea what's going on. And how are you supposed to know when you're writing your check to the irs every at the end of the year or every quarter however, or watching it just get taken out of your paycheck. No one's telling you, oh, yeah, the money that the forty billion dollars that goes to USAID, They're just going to give a few hundred thousand dollars here and there, thousands of times over to people to do nonsense NGO work that there's no accountability for that, there's no goals or set structure. You're just paying people to do whatever they want to do with taxpayer dollars. Anyone who's run a small business, anybody who's ever operated something that has to actually function and stand on its own, has to look at this and say to themselves, hold on a second, is this is crap, This is nonsense. And that's also where I think the minds of pretty much every normal America at this point is like, this is out of control, the spending. And so when they come after Elon and they hit him on saying that there's fifty million dollars of condoms going to Gaza. Okay, it's not Gaza, it's going to Mozambique. But why are we sending fifty million dollars of condoms to anybody?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure we should be sending fifty million dollars with the condoms to anywhere. Frankly, I'm not sure that's something Americans would be really excited about. And that is really an almost never of condoms when you think about it. But you know, if it went to most of the week instead of Gaza, I'm like, Okay, that's not as bad. But still, you know, why are we doing that? Right?
Speaker 1: Why is why does that make any sense? You know, think that went through for a second. Other countries can't figure out ways to and how effective are those programs? Would they really have no condoms if we weren't giving them condoms? And you know this is why why don't we just provide like all the sandwiches for the nation of you know, Peru or something actually have great food improved? But you know what I mean, why would we just pay for other people's stuff and a whole range of things. So there's clearly a disconnect here, and the fact that the more they get angry about it, the more you realize you're over the target. The more they get angry about it, the more you realize this needs to be done. Our sponsor here is Barack Creek Arsenal. Let me tell you to my fellow gun owners out there, Barack Creek Arsenal had been the best kept seeker in the firearms industry, but words gotten out. They make fantastic firearms. I'm talking pistols, rifles, upper receivers. You can buy a upperceiver, lower receivers, whole range of gear. They make, knives, fixed blade, tomahawks, all kinds of stuff in house, designed and made forged in house. It's a great company, all American company, and the prices are simply unbeatable. Go to Barrackcreek Arsenal dot com slash buck and you'll take ten percent off your order with my first name Buck is your coupon code. That's Bear Creek Arsenal dot com slash buck. Take ten percent off your order with my name Buck as your coupon code. For all the gun owners out there, if you want to maybe even get your first gun. Barackree Garsal makes it so easy. The best price is great company, great customer service. Go check them out. So Elon also has laid out some basic principles about what needs to change, what needs to happen within the government, and it is to say that there needs to be competence and caring.
Speaker 4: The two ingredients that are really necessary in order to cut the budget depth sit in half from two trillion to one trillion. And it's really two things, competence and caring. And if you add competence and caring, if you'll cut the budget depth sit in half, and I fully expect to be scrutinized and get a daily proctology exam.
Speaker 3: Basically my soll just camp out there. So it's not like I think I can get away with something. I'll be scrutinized, not stop. But with sport of the president, we can we can cut the bunch steps that in half from two trillion to one.
Speaker 1: Now, that's something that we would like to assume is part of the federal government these days, but it's not. You know you you meaning that it should be the case that you have competent government and that the people who work in the government care about what they're doing. And there are some and you know, we had some phone calls today on radio. We get people to call in, they get upset. They go, well, I'm doing great work with federal government. If you're if your mission, if your mission critical, and you're putting in the work every day, you know that and you can show that, and you can and that that shouldn't be. In fact, a lot of those people that I know want the dead weight gone because they just they realize that they're a resource drained. They slow the mission down, They make the culture more dysfunctional. So the high performers, yeah, they are high performers. Yes, we need people in the Treasury Department. Yes, we you know, we need to have a state department. We need to have diplomatic relations with foreign countries. These are things that must exist. We do need these things, but we don't need all of the bloat, the graft and the nonsense that comes along with it. And I think, more to the point, we really can't afford it. And this is where I think Doje and Elon are so powerful. This is where I think it's it isn't about ideological viewpoint on this stuff. It isn't about oh well you think this and I think that the math is very clear. We will go bankrupt as a nation unless we deal with this.
Speaker 3: We've got to fix and we're also going to address the deficit. So we've got to a two twenty dollars deficit and if this, if we don't do something about this deficit, country's going bankrupt. I mean, it's really astounding that the interest payments alone on national debt exceed the defense department budget, which is shocking because we've got a lot, so we spend a lot of money on defense, and if that just keeps going, we're essentially going to bankrupt the country. So what earlier to say is like, it's not optional for us to reduce the federal expenses. It's essential. It's essential for America to remain solvent as a country, and it's essential for America to have the resources necessarily to provide things to its citizens and not simply be servicing vast amounts of.
Speaker 1: Debt bankrupt as a nation. I mean, think about what that would mean. It's not just that if America goes down financially, it's going to suck for us, but that's true. It would call it the cataclysm financially for the world as America. If America is no longer sustainable as the economy that it has been, so much of what economics is, especially in the modern context, it's just about trust. It's just about the system functioning as it's supposed to and people knowing that the money that's in the bank will be in the bank. The wire transfers that are going to another bank are going to go to that bank, and you know it's banks create trust and the government creates the framework for trustworthy banks to operate. I mean, you really think if you're gonna you know, you're gonna wire, you're running a business, you're gonna wire, you know, a million dollars to China for a purchase. What do you think happens when they go, Now, we're just gonna keep your money. What are you gonna do. You're gonna go to a Chinese court? Good luck. The role that America plays the same way that we keep open the ocean and the and the waterways for really the whole world. So our bluewater navy creates open sea passage and some degree of safety and security on the high seas. That's true in the financial system as well. You know, America is the colossus that holds this up or the atlas, either one of those kind of works, but the atlass that holds this up. So if we go down, the whole thing is in jeopardy and thirty six trillion dollars in debt. I remember the Tea Party was ten trillion. It was about ten trillion dollars back in twenty ten. Tea Party was like, oh my god, what are we gonn to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Now it's almost four times that. So if it was bad enough that people were out in the streets and protesting and demanding change almost what fifteen years ago and it was a quarter of what it is now, Clearly the situation is more critical, isn't it amazing? The people are worried that that climate change will destroy the planet and America with it. They're worried about climate change in which they have to keep fudging the numbers all the time because it doesn't add up and it doesn't make sense, but they're not worried about the debt and of course paying for a lot of climate change garbage and green energy stuff. Even though the math on this is irrefutable. Nobody can argue with the math. And that's where I think Elon comes down, and that's what I think is so powerful here. So I'm hoping Doge works because Elon thinks he's going to save the world by getting us to Mars. I think he's going to save the world by helping to tackle the Leviathan in DC and all of the spending and the money printing. So he thinks he's going to save the world by getting us to Mars. I think he's going to save the world by saving America, with of course Donald Trump giving him the power to do this and the mission support to get this done. So absolutely critical what they're doing. You know, the Preborn Network of Clinics has an amazing milestone. In twenty years of existence, this nonprofit has saved the lives of more than three hundred thousand unborn children on average. That means two hundred babies each day are brought into this world and save from the tragedy of abortion. Preborn operates clinics nationwide to welcome pregnant moms who are considering what to do because they're in a crisis pregnancy, it wasn't planned. They're getting a lot of pressure, says come into a Preborn clinic for free, they'll give you an ultrasound, and they will talk to you and give you support and advice, and so often this is the beginning of the mom realizing I have a little boy or a little girl in my belly, and that ultrasound has created this connection. I can I know, I can see, I can feel that this is a life, and then they give life to that baby. For just twenty eight dollars, you can help save the life of an unborn child. One hundred percent of your donation goes to saving lives. To donate doll pound two fifty say the keyword baby. That's pound two fifty, say the word baby, or go to preborn dot com, slash buck preborn dot com, slash b u c K sponsored by Preborn. That's it for today, team, Talk to you tomorrow. Shield High