Speaker 1: Did you notice the ETHOS coordinator on the sideline? I guess that's the answer right there. Huh, it was good. It was good have him down there and the uh communication was was flawless, And yeah it was it was good have him down there.
Speaker 2: Every said he could feel was interergy.
Speaker 1: So uh, just like, did you have an opportunity to I like, did you were you in his ear at all during the during the game between series?
Speaker 2: You know, I think it was it was pretty similar. Honestly.
Speaker 1: I think the thing was just kind of like us being a like we just going into it. We wanted to make sure the communication was good from in terms of the microphone, uh, him getting the calls to me, And I thought he did a great job.
Speaker 2: That was the first time he could correctly speak to you or yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Any difference like just what that was like, Uh, there's always gonna be an adjusting period. I don't know if he's ever done it on this cause I know he's always been in the box. So uh, I think he did a great job being down there. Uh today, did you guys come out today feeling like you had something you needed to prove as a union? I mean I'd say so. Obviously, Uh, there's been we had. We had three games that just wasn't us, you know, and we had to get back to playing forty nine or football, especially on the defensive side, and I you know, I's I've spoken on it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We we had to take pride in in what we were putting on tape, and today I feel like we did that. Do you feel like the defensive lines of the town for today's game three sacks and the first half five sacks by the other third quarter? Yeah, I think uh as a group, you know, I think we played complimentary football. I think obviously up front, we we got a lot of pressure up front to make his life difficult. And in the back end, you know, using our disguises and and being sticky and covered. I think that's what kind of uh made it a little difficult for for Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Did you let ray a little bit on that?
Speaker 1: It just Mowris gets him a lot really quick usually, and he was patting it a little bit to do what were you doing on the back and that.
Speaker 2: Was kind of force that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think early on just giving him different looks, you know, not just you know, we we wanted to make sure, we gave great disguises in the back end to give those guys up front more time to kind of make him pat that ball, and uh just m you know, giving a lot of different looks throughout the game. Talk about the defensive line and then back in the second level.
Speaker 2: You guys have some decent players there too. M. Dre Greenlaw. He was banged up the last couple of weeks. Did you notice more of a Peppinis step today? I think he led the team in times.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, any time we got Dre out there healthy, It's completely changes the defense.
Speaker 2: He's such a great player.
Speaker 1: Loved playing alongside of him, the physicality that he brings, the hunt to the football, play making.
Speaker 2: Ability, he does it all. So it was it was big having him back out there healthy.
Speaker 1: How did you think he Chase fit in?
Speaker 2: I think he fit in great.
Speaker 1: I I guess that was the missing link right there to playing dominant defense again.
Speaker 2: So it was it was so good having him out there.
Speaker 1: Man, he's he brings such great energies obviously, Uh, such a physical and and dominant players. So I have to watch the tape to see how how he truly did. But it felt it felt like his presence was felt a couple of more r you never met.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty tough, man. I have to say, Treylor Lawrence, he throws a good ball. It became a nice spiral to me. But that's probably bad. I shouldn't say that, but it was coming away the press. Yeah, you know, it just kind of the flow of the game.
Speaker 1: I felt like all game I had been kind of jumping the check down when we were in his own coverage, and so later in the game kind of got to have a situation. I I I s sunk back a little bit in that in that big window, and he he just threw it.
Speaker 2: What did you see from Avery Thomas and Uh? Different practice with him?
Speaker 1: Man, Just confidence, you know, confidence and that that's truly diff the difference right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's he's been getting.
Speaker 1: Better and better every week, just waiting for n his opportunity, and I think he made the most of it today. Obviously he made that big play on the sideline, but you know, I think he just competed his tail off, uh all week and then leading into the today.
Speaker 2: He heart thanks for the thing though,