Speaker 1: It's nine o one engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Well, well, well, here we are with missed Tory spelling at her short bob haircut. Who is loving this? Look on you more than me? Maybe everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are a fan favorite of it. You always like my hair short, so it looks great. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. What do we got this week?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: And all that jazz? Wait?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, it's just the two of us. Amy is not here today.
Speaker 1: This is true. But wait a second, why is it called all that jazz? These titles are really getting confusing for me. Oh, New Orleans is that it?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's it, And that's the reason.
Speaker 1: Nobody even sang it referred to it. There was no even like blues music to inspire it. Yeah, there was some blues music ish in the background on one of your scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had to put on something to this.
Speaker 1: That they built. Pretty sure they would pick some sort of New Orleans theme musically. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The grainy stock shots of New Orleans, Oh my god, those even look the same quality as the show.
Speaker 1: Like, there's no chance, no question in my mind. Usually I'm like, hey, did we go there or does that really happen? I don't forget right, I remember, but this, I'm like, absolutely nobody went to New Orleans, you know? And also who goes to New Orleans for an overnighter?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Nobody, Like that's a hard trip.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get there. But I'm going on record right now. Donna would not say yes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's guess what. Okay, okay, what are we talking about? Season seven, episode twenty eight, All That Jazz Aired April thirtieth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. Kelly and Valerie are sick with a bad bug, while David is sick and tired of blue balls. Oh didn't read that coming, just kiddy, Oh, don't hold that. Chancellor Arnold's broken heart is tearing Stephen clear apart. Donna misses her class presentation, putting in jeopardy her graduation. Oh good, And Brandon Walsh is giving an old to meet him.
Speaker 1: Directed by Kevin Inch, written by Larry Mullen and Phil Sabbath, Oaky.
Speaker 2: Doki, Oh and she we love Gosh, we loved that man so much. I kind of was crushing on that man.
Speaker 1: Wait, can you show me a picture please? I need a visual?
Speaker 2: A visual Kevin Inch.
Speaker 1: Let me see him pull something up because he was.
Speaker 2: A lot older than us, and I've never been the type to be into older men. You know. He was like Walsh thirty years older than you. But like he just was such a cool, fun guy that.
Speaker 1: He just was like sexy. You know, I'm not finding him. Hold on, this is not this can't be him.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: These are very old. What does he look? There's a lot of Kevin Inches in the world. Did you put director? Okay, okay, let me start that.
Speaker 2: Nine O two one zero, let's try this.
Speaker 1: I'm a spelled director. But it figured it out. And he was born in nineteen fifty three. Does that sound about right?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm Okay, I cannot see a face there, but I don't believe how is there nothing unlike?
Speaker 3: So he had gray hair, glasses, like tall gray hair, That's what I remember. Yeah, none of these Kevin inchies have gray hair.
Speaker 2: Just like really like we just got along.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all got along with them, Yeah we did. But there was something like he exuded like a sexiness because he was so great, you know, that type of thing.
Speaker 1: Like he was. It was a confidence. It wasn't like a I don't know if I would call it a sexiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a confidence that yeah, okay, yeah, well okay, So this week finds us with Kelly and Valerie sick at home, meaning at the Walsh House.
Speaker 1: Cick at home. They're sick at home, they are both sick. What are the chances?
Speaker 2: Well, it's going around the keke house like wildfire.
Speaker 1: We're either Kelly or Valerie in the cake house. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Now, but I think it's just like in reference that it's one of those seasons. Whe're just like flu is rampant.
Speaker 1: That happens every year, every year. It seems like it's like every three months now, I know. Okay.
Speaker 2: I got to say, whereas the last few episodes, we were feeling like it was jumpy the sharky prompted by e.
Speaker 1: Wee wee wee wee, we're not feeling that. She was feeling fine.
Speaker 2: She steered it into my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't accept it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, okay, till you're ready, til you're ready, you're right. But so I got to say, I loved this episode.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what I know. It's Monday morning? Are you a hey, where's your hair? Something's happened. You cut off the hair and now you're positive. But this is good.
Speaker 2: You and Valerie Kelly and Valerie you, it's this, It is good and you know what. The writing in this episode, I felt like sometimes it can get a little like cheesy or hoky, you know. I felt like, you disagree. I feel like the writing was good or maybe it was juicy, Like I couldn't get enough of the two.
Speaker 1: They didn't, Yeah, we did. The characters didn't hold back. They were just like, I'm sick and I don't care what the hell I say to you right now.
Speaker 2: You know what? It had me initially because you guys looked so stinking cute with trying to be like no makeup, makeup, you know what I mean? And I almost thought like your little noses seemed red like you were both sick. And I bought into it. And here's where I really was loving it. You got fash magazines and she got tabloids. It made me laugh how loud that was funny. And then Brandon taking care of both of them was pretty The nurse maid, yeah, I don't think he likes it. Would have been cute if he put a little nurses outfit on no stethoscope. No, no, if he had to take your temperature, maybe Recklarly.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just kidding. I'm just getting you do that for kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, so okay. They're bickering the whole time, and Valerie says Kelly is more of a tramp than she ever was.
Speaker 2: And then ever was was, meaning like she's no longer. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: She's saying, yeah, I was. She's a reform tramp. I was never as big of a tramp as you.
Speaker 2: Basically, I mean, you guys have all had a lot of leading men. So if we go by that, I guess so, yeah, she's tramped for hire. She is tramp.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a tramp because she's Kelly says it. Well, at least I don't get paid for it.
Speaker 3: Basically, Yeah, I like the Heidi Flices reference.
Speaker 1: Yes, very of the time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Wait. Side note, So have you seen the new Charlie Sheen documentary? No, you should watch it because it's not what you expect and it's actually very smart and well done and he's really good.
Speaker 1: Is he a producer on it?
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, I'm assuminguming, I'm assuming so, but they don't hold back. John Cryer doesn't hold back. Denise Richards doesn't hold back. Heidi Flices is there, but it's he's on it.
Speaker 1: She wait wait wait, she's on it in present day?
Speaker 2: Uh huh. So you know obviously she went to jail, he testified against her, all of that, La La La, But she she is on it, and she's moved from LA and she lives somewhere where I'm not sure if there's walls or a roof, but there's a gazillion parrots.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's a parrot lady. You must have liked her. Then. Wait, I'm not seeing Charlie as a producer on the doc.
Speaker 2: Is it the one? It's the new One aka Charlie Sheen. Yeah, that's one on Netflix. Interesting, I see a lot of producers. You know what, I'm gonna say it, I'm gonna ask it a different way. I wonder, uh if he gave up that right because he wanted it done in an authentic way and people thought if he produced it would be about skewed to how he wanted it. I don't know, Well that is the case.
Speaker 1: That's like journalistic integrity or some Yeah, yes, but when you have a doc about yourself, you're not supposed to be Who had a doc that was produced by themselves? I'm assuming, I don't know. Maybe a kardash really I remember there was one and they got trash for it. No, Charlie Sheen did not produce the documentary aka Charlie Sheen. Apparently it was produced by others while Charlie was the subject and a key participant in the project.
Speaker 2: It's really good, I thought, Okay, I know everything, We've all seen everything. And then it had a lot of heart, it had it was it's really.
Speaker 1: Good, actual show. Okay, yeah, what about the flashback when Wick so, like you, you saw one thing and you saw the other. So I don't know which one to believe, because are either of those scenarios? Were either of those scenarios between Kelly and Brandon on the porch? Did those happen? Oh?
Speaker 2: I just got chills. You're right, it was just I don't know. Oh that was because it's your perspective, it's your story.
Speaker 1: The one with Valerie, what did you think happened? And then like we reenacted what she thought happened did not seem real, it seemed phony. And then the one with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in love with Valerie. I was like, okay, can't be real. Yeah, it was fun though both of them didn't make quite sense because unless I'm missing something, and I was looking at him eating her face because that's what he does.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well.
Speaker 2: I didn't see because she comes to the door buttoning her shirt.
Speaker 1: That never happened. Did you see that? Maybe she did it. Maybe she did it when he got up to answer the door.
Speaker 2: Like ripped her shirt open and then re buttoned.
Speaker 1: It because she wanted whoever was at the door. Maybe she knew it was Kelly, so she unbuttoned her shirt and came in all tossily like that, Like, oops, I would not put that faster.
Speaker 2: Although she does have a substantial size breast, and those little things they didn't hold very well back then. So maybe when they were toddling around, those.
Speaker 1: Tiny buttons, Yeah, those tiny buttons were real slippery.
Speaker 2: I would love to go back, but I don't really care because I'm just in the moment to see if the hair is matched. Did they take note of like okay rewind?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah right, I didn't look that closely.
Speaker 2: I know, and it didn't matter. It was just it was fun. I thought it was fun to see Brandon and Valerie makeout. I don't know, well, it's personal to you, but not personal, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It did okay, So at first it felt like there was no chemistry and it felt like uh and cue the kiss. But then healing started to really open wide and eat the entire head of her, and it looked very animalistic. I gotta say. It was like I felt like it was some more Jason and Valerie or you know, That's what I don't know.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, and I also I don't know, like I don't talk out of school here, but like men get aroused after that, like whoa, how can you just like get up and be like okay, I'll just open the door.
Speaker 1: Hell, maybe is this are you? What do they call it a shower? No, it was a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 2: Grower, not a But don't when men get turned on, don't there who's get.
Speaker 1: Erect they're penises.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm trying to be so clinical here, you know, I hate that word.
Speaker 1: Yes, eventually not usually like well, I don't know, I'm not a man, but like I went to get goes like zero to one hundred in a second.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you just said how it was passionate.
Speaker 1: I guess animals do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I didn't. I was questioning what happened with the with those flashbacks, but I.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm sure I'm biased, of course, but I tend to trust Kelly.
Speaker 1: It just I was like, eh, I don't want to watch that, but you're right. I wouldn't want to watch that because my character was. But also then it just was like, I like the two characters going against each other. I get the purpose of it, but like just continues to like double down in me, like why do they have to always have these two leading women, strong women female characters like going against each other? Because that was like what what you wrote in the nineties? Did that? Has that stopped? Has that ever?
Speaker 2: I think that stopped. There's always got to be.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think maybe that's what people like about like reality she was like Real Housewives, is that they're going to see that kind of female conflict sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess men have it too, you know, it's just in a different form. Usually comes out on sports courts.
Speaker 1: But it's like, oh no, that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, not everyone can get along.
Speaker 1: This is fact, this is true.
Speaker 2: You know, And it wouldn't it be a little boring if you know, Kelly and Donna get along, Kelly and Claire get along.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there has I guess you're right. There has to be like that instigator, that person.
Speaker 2: But I found her vulnerable for some reason.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you found her vulnerable. Maybe it was just the sickness. But she's still trying to create problems by saying, oh, you don't know about Columbia.
Speaker 2: You just jumped to the end.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I felt Oh I loved this. Brandon was the love of my life. Brandon was to love the life. You ruined my chance to get with him. Almost the love of your life. Colin was the love of your life. Now Brandon's the love of your life. Well he's the only family I have?
Speaker 1: Is he your lover or your family? So good? That touched on a nerve. I think I cheered you on.
Speaker 2: Wait in the beginning, when when she's like you really don't know why I hate you, and you're like no, and' she's like you don't remember. You're like, I don't remember. It just made me think of all the things you don't remember. I was like, wait, is that a joke? Did they put that in?
Speaker 1: I don't think I didn't remember that. I think it was just for the story. No, I didn't remember. I remembered that in my life, but now I don't remember much of it. It just made me chuckle. I'm like, that's so worse. It's true, but I don't. I don't. Maybe that's a good thing if I don't remember now, if I don't remember like traumatic stuff like that. I kind of have felt like as I've gotten older, I'm like, eh, ef it, I'm not carrying around anything that takes me back to bad memories. You know. Like, so now saying I don't remember is actually true, but it's also probably like the best thing for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh, can you rob off on me?
Speaker 1: We can do some releasing, you know. What we need to do is like a Moonlight release or something.
Speaker 2: We do ten years of it, just let it go, keep all the good stuff because we have amazing memories any of that bad stuff and not a lot of it happened to our personal lives during that time. Not we're not talking at work, but just to release that, Okay, let's do that. Put that on her to do list.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's on the top of it. But then yes, she gets she ultimately, well, she ultimately gives Brandon what feels like an ultimate She said, it's either Valerie or me in this house. But hello, Kelly, you don't live in that house. But it's not VAL's house either, So I guess it is up to Brandon whoever he lets stay in his house. And if his girlfriend's now saying I can't live under the same roof with her, what is Brandon to do?
Speaker 2: Guess you're all moving into the beach house.
Speaker 1: Maybe val could move in with you guys? Does that happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but no, that would have been a fun like that. We tried it, well, she tried a couple of weeks ago, and when she slept there and read your diary. How dare she still mad at her for that?
Speaker 1: I know? Okay, do you want to talk about David and Donna or Claire and Steve.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about that you're throwing away your dreams for a boy and not going to Columbia. What is happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got accepted to Columbia, where does she does she end up going to college somewhere or different college, grad school, grad school. She doesn't end up going to grad school. I have no idea what she ends up doing. You guys, I'll tell you right now, tell me, tell me.
Speaker 2: It lives on Melrose Place. In real life, you open up a store with me and that's still closed. You gave up your dream of going to Colombia grad school for psychology?
Speaker 1: But how did I become a shop? Seeper? Now did this happen? Okay? So you said Melrose Place. That was before when Kelly was like seventeen, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not the show? Oh that actual store in our life store was on Melrose Place.
Speaker 2: Melroe sorry, on Melrose A Corner, not Melroe's Place?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Right right right?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: College area? Now? Where this?
Speaker 1: Now? Where this?
Speaker 2: Oh? So much fun there, but Matt Derning there wasn't all bad?
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's anyway that's coming. That's exciting. Oh so that means can't Kelly and Brandon will break up? Oh my gosh, okay, it's too much for me. This is really early on a Monday morning, you guys some panicking.
Speaker 2: I'm just sad that you gave up, I know, but they don't get into it. You gave it up for him. You don't really.
Speaker 1: Say she said I'm not going there now, which she could have decided on her own before they got back together, because she says this was, this is long before you and what's her name? Oh, Susan break up? No, no, Susan, damn it. I'm not gonna tell you. Tracy, Tracy, Tracy got it nailed. That was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I want to know the reason because because I'm I care about Kelly and the character so much in her journey all these years, like I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry you don't get to know, but you do get to know this. She did go onto the New nine o two one zero as a psychiatrist or a school counselor. I guess that's not the same, but she probably has some sort of a degree if we're going to use that one, which I know you're going to say, we're not going.
Speaker 2: To no, no, no, but what that show?
Speaker 1: That show? Remember you and David were divorced. You didn't like it, stop it not divorced, separated, I'm sorry, never happened. Those blinders must peak well, you work.
Speaker 2: With Brandon, So how do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: How do you like that? Matt? I'd like to know what the hell happened?
Speaker 2: And you weren't with Dylan, but I had his baby, but you had his baby who was suddenly ten years old. You were the school psychologist. You do have a psychology degree, so so.
Speaker 1: Must Maybe I got that from what's the school? See you cal university?
Speaker 2: California University. Yeah, they have a grad program. Yeah, that's sure, we'll find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Stephen, really quickly, Samantha Sanders is being granted an award from the TV what was it called the TV Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame something, I don't know. It looked like a very nice award that she received. Very happy for her. Yeah, same, and Steve is very excited for it, very sweet and supportive. And then so she comes into town and Arnold Arnold that's his name, right, Chancellor Arnold, he is He lives in LA So they've been apart, but they're still together. They're still together.
Speaker 2: And we've said this before, but anyone that doesn't know, Chancellor Arnold and Samantha Sanders are married in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you forget that, Like I forg got that. But when we talked about it.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, Oh, it's just so great.
Speaker 1: It is. They're so cute together.
Speaker 2: He's I'm sorry, he's so stinking.
Speaker 1: So cute, and he's like talking to Claire and holding the pillow in front of himself because he's feeling insecure.
Speaker 2: Nicholas Pryor is, Oh my gosh, okay, maybe he's my Jim Walsh then on camera, okay.
Speaker 1: Because he's just I will definitely accept that. Oh god, he's he's such a good actor. So he's so cute. He's like all timid about seeing Samantha again, and I feel like we're gonna see this relationship unravel. Is this it for this this episode? Is this it? They're over because she says I'm going back to New York after he gets a little tiny bit needy at the Words show.
Speaker 2: It's it's extreme. Would you not agree we're both females in this entertainment industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wasn't fair, sweet or kind about it, whereas if you were in a loving relationship, you would be like, honey, I'm so sorry, can you just wait five more minutes? I want to go talk to this person about this, and the person that's loving you and sporting you would say, sure, I'll be right here.
Speaker 2: Or why even invite him, Sam flying in, I'm supposed to. I have to just go with my cast. This is all this stuff's gonna happen. I'm not sure if I can see this trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they gave her a whole table and she filled it with him, and then like Steve and Claire and then they're friends. There's no friends of her there, but like her family table, her family table was maybe she had to fill it, and also she probably wanted to see him. Didn't seem like it didn't seem like it.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like the whole time, I was thinking, uh, Arnold Arnold, such is the life of a Thespian lover, Like you know, she is like a true actor.
Speaker 2: And he now reads Chancellor Arnold reads soa Bopper Magazines, so Boper Digest.
Speaker 1: Just to see her. Oh, I's a.
Speaker 2: New leading man. Is she with the leading man?
Speaker 1: She wasn't? That was just you know what they do.
Speaker 2: Don't think so?
Speaker 1: But I mean the way she's treating him, she who knows certainly enough friction between Steve and Claire to end their relationship. Now, so maybe this is like a lesson don't when if you're if you're dating someone and then your parents start to date, just when you're dating, cut that. Cut that please, Lorraine and I had a burp. Okay, this is a lesson to be learned. Like, if you're dating someone and then your parents they start to date, I think you should move, just move out of the city or away, because it's never gonna there's something I don't know, there's just something that's gonna come out bad like this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, because it's.
Speaker 1: Hair and Claire and Steve apart. And then when she says he's the most important person in my life and Steve says, well where does that leave me? Well, bro, I'm sorry, but that leaves you below the dad. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: What I felt like she was saying is it's hurling family. And then he's like, well, you know, he's all I have family. Her mom is.
Speaker 1: Tracks like, let her say that. Why does he have to get all he made it about him but heard about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, by the way, I never I don't Sorry, whoa whoa, I'm so excited. I was stunnering. I thought she looked in that white outfit in the pants. So she she Clare Claire Kathleen looked so beautiful.
Speaker 1: She did. Her hair was like straight and nice. It was just like your hair. Now, Yes, you got Claire Arnold's haircut.
Speaker 2: Do I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I don't Martin's haircut from nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Did Donna Marne ever wear her hair? Yeah? She did, but it was always poofy you of course, No, no, no, it was always poofyar like at some point in the glses and perhaps a little turning up east curl at the behies. That's how I remember it, with a turned up curl like dwink. I'm just kidding. I remember it totally.
Speaker 2: Apart, super straight.
Speaker 1: I remember it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for long.
Speaker 1: But so you had this haircut way before Leslie Bibb, way before all Jenna bush Hager, who just got it? You were the og blunt bob center part.
Speaker 2: I can't take that compliment. That is hard for me.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe who's that other? Remember that the model iggy or no stiggy sticky, no piggy, no twiggy Twiggy.
Speaker 2: No, that was the pixie cut that you had.
Speaker 1: Well, let me see your hair. Oh, yeah, I want this haircut. Will you be mad at me? You got your hair bobbed? Can I get a pixie?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not mad at it. So I love you and the pixie. It was just the it was the nineties, and it was the poofy, the poofy pixie that I wasn't crazy about you and like a cool pixie would be amazing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this when you were so up topic right now. Sorry, guys, when you cut your hair, this is what I would be going through. I would be like, okay, there's now there's going to be too much of this and not enough this. Oh did you feel were you nervous?
Speaker 2: And she's talking about her old joke me always hiding behind my own hair because I don't want to show my face and so she's saying too much a face, not enough of hair. I wasn't. I'm wanting to do it for a while. You have, yeah, because I just felt like I wanted to change. I was bored, so I wanted to do it. And here's the great news about nowadays, extensions and always make it long again.
Speaker 1: Exactly, let's clip those sucker in.
Speaker 2: You'll have to grow that out a little bit to get extensions.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go wig pixie. How about that? Do you think if I had a pixie wig, anybody would know that it's not my real hair?
Speaker 2: I gotta be on. I know they have like really great ones, like beyond very extensive like ones that they put on and it stays like for a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that must be itchy and lot in there with all your hair.
Speaker 2: I feel like you'd be miserable.
Speaker 1: I remember wearing wigs like for different parts or whatever, different like whatever we had to do, and just thinking the whole time, I don't feel comfortable with this wig on. I can't act comfortable with this wig on. I can't be anything but uncomfortable. But maybe now they're different and they're lighter, and they're more like where wearable.
Speaker 2: I think it's worth you popping in somewhere.
Speaker 1: And just trying. I'm gonna go to the hair shop. You know what. Yes, there's a place here you guys called the hairshop. It's like the og place that actors make up hairstyle. As anybody would go to get either face hair member like that you had. They had to glue it on the guys. They had to like glue on the mustaches and the beards, and then also the wigs and the extensions. And it's still around and it's still killing.
Speaker 2: It in Hollywood. Was the o g one, but now there's one in the Valley.
Speaker 1: There's one in Encino. I know, you know what, I don't trust that one. That's where I go. Why trust it? I don't trust it. I don't know, I don't know. I just feel like I have to go to the real the first one. I don't I don't have anything to back that up, just how I feel. Honestly, I went to the See No One and I didn't feel like I was in good hands.
Speaker 2: That is a bold statement.
Speaker 1: I know. I don't know. It's just I guess I'm just used to.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why there's thirty one flavors in two different hair shops, so you can go to the bog one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Claire and Steve look like they're breaking up. Donna and David are going on an overnight to New Orleans.
Speaker 2: When he made that phone call, he felt it memories of him being manic and like doing things like kind of suddenly yeah, yeah, as Donna for him, yeah, Tory for David or I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because what was the phone call they wanted him to go?
Speaker 2: He booked someone? I don't know. I didn't understand it if you say, I booked Monica in the jazz club, and but he booked why do he book someone who's Monica?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the girl that he was kissing and then almost broke you guys.
Speaker 2: Up this little singer talking about.
Speaker 1: This little singer, girl with the cute and we had her on the show. She's so nice, Oh, Natalia?
Speaker 2: But what's her name on the show?
Speaker 1: Chloe? Chloe? That wasn't her?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I definitely said an en name. Am I wrong? Loreene?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? How does Rain? How does Lorraine remember? I can't talk today? How does Lorraine remember? You think? She just pulled up though that this is it for Samantha and Chancellor Arnold, you guys great oz. I wish I could had her powers. Okay, first of all, I need to figure this out because you have a what time is your class? Your first class that you have your big presentation in due tomorrow morning? It had to be an eight am, nine ten am.
Speaker 2: Ellen Fogerty back in this episode.
Speaker 1: We love her.
Speaker 2: We just talked to her recently. I don't know, but you know what, I'm going to go on record. I think that teacher, teacher Langley does have it in for Donna.
Speaker 1: Why this is so me?
Speaker 2: Why me? Why does me? It's not about you, it's not personal.
Speaker 1: No, she meets me. You know why. She doesn't hate you. And I would be telling you this if I was your mother or your best friend. She doesn't hate you. She's being hard on you because she sees so much potential in you and she wants to pull out your greatness.
Speaker 2: That's why you're good at what you do. Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: You released that you don't need to hold onto that. Okay, okay, all right, good, I feel better now, but I'm still stuck on the timing of it all. If you took a flight out of Lax at Kay one pm, because you couldn't have gotten too Lax until one pm, I need Amy for this conversation. Then okay, So then you take a four plus probably six hours by the time you go to the airport, take the take the airplane, and then go back to your hotel room. That's like, you don't get there till night. Obviously you got there at night, you lost oaks. Then you have one night to have the meeting and then I'm sorry, but what what I guess if you got up at four am, you could catch a flight.
Speaker 2: I set the alarm for six am, So you get to the airport by like seven, let's say.
Speaker 1: No, and your flight wouldn't be till like nine, nine thirty nine nine, right, but it's on east coast. Then you lose four hours, so it's nine ten, eleven, twelve, one one.
Speaker 2: You're stressing me out right now.
Speaker 1: One twelve eleven ten. You'd be there by ten am. So maybe if it was eleven en am class you could have made it. I got it. I worked it out. You guys, thank you for bearing with me. I'm exhausted me too.
Speaker 2: My brain hurt.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was my kicking in. You know what.
Speaker 2: Bothered me the most about the Donna David storyline.
Speaker 1: The condoms, The giant box of cos that he kept pulling out of his.
Speaker 2: Everywhere three times.
Speaker 1: Three close ups. That condom box.
Speaker 2: Got Nope, that wasn't it. Uh, Donna would never be at school all day in an outfit and then not changed to go to New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, who would travel in that outfit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Especially this fashionista Donna is like she David was packing the day before.
Speaker 2: Like Donna wouldn't she had to run home right or bring an outfit with her like change?
Speaker 1: It bothered me. Okay, I get it, Okay, thank you. And also I wanted to see her in something else there you go, Yeah, me too, but do you? I also felt bad for David because how many times are you going to do this to the poor kid? Get them all worked up, get them all sexed up? Uh, get them all rowdy or ry.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. I was wondering the same thing. It's very the same thing I wondered with Brandon when there's making out and David, they they stopped and he was like had a breath and like like all worked up.
Speaker 1: How does he not get erect? Now?
Speaker 2: I mean, we know, you guys, this is a TV show. They can't show that. But I'm just saying in real life that you're wondering. You know what.
Speaker 1: I bet other people who watched the show were also wondering these things.
Speaker 2: Really, Okay, I'm not the dirty bird that wonders.
Speaker 1: There were some inquisitive minds like.
Speaker 2: Yours with some dirty minds. Perfect, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to go out on a lemon, say David definitely had a boner.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm sorry I got to talk about did David have a boner?
Speaker 1: I need to know? In New Orleans in the hotel room, do.
Speaker 2: You want to phone a friend? Do you want to call Brian and ask him?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you don't know. Yeah, did David Silver have a Is that the erect erection erection during his scene with Donna Martin in New Orleans? I don't think that chat ai or whatever it's called. Well, now I think only you know answer the question.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think we've had these things happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before I don't feel like, first of all, there's a whole crew around, so I don't know if you ever get to that point. But I was wondering, now when I feel weird saying this, do do they not do anything else?
Speaker 1: Donna and David? Besides, I was wondering the same thing, like in that same thing, like how can you keep getting them all riled up? What happens?
Speaker 2: And I think I've been watching too much secret Lives and Mormon Wives. I'm obsessed with that show. But Mormons don't can't have sex before marriage either, and they do talk a lot about blowjobs and like, you know, things like that. So I'm just wondering if they never do anything with hands or mouths or anything.
Speaker 1: I don't think that they could show that Donna Martin doing that. I don't think that your dad probably would have Yeah, okay, that script.
Speaker 2: I mean he didn't, Okaye having sex on the show for what eight seasons? Seven seasons?
Speaker 1: Wait, you guys, Amy is never gonna let us do this just the two of us again.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? She's gonna be like I love this combo. Oh god, she loves this stuff. But here's the thing, Like, do you think he went to the bathroom and off?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know. Asking if he had a boner was way outside my comfort zone. And now you just sent me over the edge.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that to you.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, So you know what, he thought this was going to be the night he did, and I liked his honesty. He's like, we're in a committed relationship. I love you. You know, we're here in a romantic city. Like he's genuinely saying, like, what can I do? I don't know what to do anymore? Like you said you wanted to and you're ready, and then and then she has no answer.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, my question for that is, is New Orleans really a romantic destination?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've been there once and I was drinking. I was on a float and throwing beads at people. They're like throwing the beads like not funny, No.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you think about music, you think about some good creole, You think about some swamps maybe, and some people that are got this like loo, have you ever been on a swamp tour in New Orleans? Didn't you do a movie about a swamp?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that a New Orleans?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: I thought you were a villa. But I think about like the history of the people there. It's so rich with so much, so much. I just don't think it's romantic.
Speaker 2: Music and food. I mean, I don't know I can get romantic. Yeah, and they what did they have? Would they say they ate?
Speaker 1: Was it creole?
Speaker 2: Jumblaiya somebody? She's like, oh, it was spicy, So maybe her stomach was hurting. Probably maybe she was like, I really got a fart. It's like, so I can't have sucks.
Speaker 1: And first of all, in the very first place, when he asked you about going there, you say something in Creole, like when did you learn creole?
Speaker 2: I thought it was French. I was kiddy, And what did I say? Because I've been there once? Doesn't everyone learn when they go there once?
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: That was so bizarre anyway, it was.
Speaker 1: The weirdest, like left ramp off an exit off the freeway, Like you know, when those ramps on the freeway are the left side of the freeway. You're like, what the how am I supposed to get off in the fast lane? What are you talking about? There's a ramp on? Wait? Wait, you've never seen a left ramp. No, oh girl, you gotta drive. You gotta get out in that car yers and go to like other cities because places have left office highway. No, my highway has no left off ramps, but I can think of.
Speaker 2: I almost crashed when I saw that because I was like, oh my god, and I was like, oh no, no, keep driving.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're so funny. Yes, uh, that was a very fun time to have my sign up there for like that I loved. We're talking about it a highway that was adopted by me. Uh, and it's close. It's like, if you're going to my you're headed in the right direction to get to my house if you're on that freeway, and everybody, every friend of mine, is like, oh my god. They usually call me or text me and say I just saw your name on the side of the highway. What's happening?
Speaker 2: And I meant to do that, but I was driving the kids to Big Bear. It didn't happen. And then you know me, I'm like, A forgot a squirrel. I forget.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I'm not offended.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. I was like, wait, it's not there forever. It's just a time period.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's there for a certain amount of years and then I have to update it, recommit something.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I like that, So we'll see what happens. I haven't gotten that farse if you move, you know what, I picked that stretch of highway the I guess it's called the two ten at that point okay, yeah, maybe no, the one thirty four close to where the two ten meets and I picked that stretch because it's honestly one of the prettiest stretches of highway that I have seen. Because when you look out to the right, especially at night, it looks like you're in another country. It looks like you're in the hills of like Italy or France or something. I don't know. It just kind of always transports me to a different time. Oh so that's why I picked it.
Speaker 2: That sounded so dreamy.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, I've never seen a left ramp.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is like a left ramp taking you to taking Donna to New Orleans to have their first time, very unexpected and hard to handle.
Speaker 2: Are you saying this was premeditated on his partner? I don't know, somebody, no what, No, he had a reason to go there. But then he was like, oh, let me pack this giant box of condoms. Why couldn't you just take like a couple of the big box, was my question. He was hoping to do it once and keep on going.
Speaker 1: I guess better safe than sorry.
Speaker 2: I am worried, though, well I'm not too worried because Amy Ari let the cat out of the bag and said that she's going to lose her virginity at the end of season seven. Here we are almost at the end of season seven.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're a twenty episode. Twenty nine is next week, you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're close.
Speaker 1: So how many there's thirty three? Is it?
Speaker 2: Thirty two?
Speaker 1: Thirty thirty? I can't remember anymore. We used to do so many episodes. I've blocked it that out of my memory. This, yeah, well regardless, our next episode is.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I have one more thing to say before one more thing. I want to point out warmer thing and I'm sorry I forgot to do it earlier. When Samantha Sanders is giving her speech, she says, I wanted this job so bad that when I auditioned, I took all the scripts so no one else could.
Speaker 1: Whose story is that?
Speaker 2: Iron and Ian actually did that when he auditioned for Steve Sanders on ninees.
Speaker 1: I wonder, Oh, they probably used his story.
Speaker 2: Probably an odd quincy.
Speaker 1: What are all the dots connecting all the time? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was Oko continued to the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, so what do you let's first do? What do you rate it? I think you're gonna give it a good one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a nine.
Speaker 1: I think so too. It's fun to watch. Yeah, I did not care for Kelly's baby talk, though. I get what people are saying, now.
Speaker 2: Why are you honest lately?
Speaker 1: Because I've all my all my life. But like since the show ended, I've read or heard, especially people that are not in Kelly's camp, that she her baby talk was annoying to them. And now I get it. I'm annoyed by her baby talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe because I like when you do it in real life.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do I still do it sometimes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, it's one of your quirky little it's what it's to you.
Speaker 1: I do not want to be a seventy year old woman baby talking. Yeah you bet? Is there an age limit?
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to baby Jane, It's gonna be you, and we's during in that.
Speaker 1: I don't want. I can't. I can't do it. I can't do it on demand. Okay, so we give it highs. I'll give it a nine too. I bet Amy would give it a what do you think I give it higher? I think she might give it an eight and a half. Really, she would have probably had some issue that she couldn't get.
Speaker 2: Pachnical storyline that she didn't want.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was the timeline for the flight. If we know her, that would have sent her over the edge. Yeah, but yeah, you guys, you love us. Next week we have season seven. What season are we on?
Speaker 2: Episode?
Speaker 1: Season seven, Episode twenty nine. Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Oh this is going to be interesting because okay, so what mother's coming to town? Is Valerie's mother coming back?
Speaker 1: She already No, I don't think she'll come back now, that's it, Okay, I mean I wouldn't if I was her Mother's Day. Maybe maybe Cindy Walsh will come back with Jim.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think that ever happens. What is Mother's Day going to be about? I mean, I'm just saying Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: It's something maybe Jackie or your mom, Felice and Jackie, okay, be a part of this, yes, yes, yes, yes, and Samantha. Maybe they all go in a girls trip and celebrate Mother's Day together.
Speaker 2: Another freaking spot. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out next week.
Speaker 2: Guys, love you, Love you,