Speaker 1: Good morning. Can I take your order?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna as tall? Try it at a large black coffee?
Speaker 3: Large black coffe? Do you mean a venty No, I mean a large. He means a venti.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the biggest one you've got, venty is large.
Speaker 3: No vent is twenty. Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, toll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 3: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations are stupid in three languages. It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia that guarantees to decrease your IQ by at least forty points, also tickets to shine down. So calls right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the jubilhow dot com if you think you're able to take to beat Victoria.
Speaker 4: Someone actually sent me what that scene is from or like the movie from that scene that.
Speaker 2: We just played.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I finally I was like, oh my gosh, that's what it's from. I don't know what is it from. I don't know the movies. I watched the clip and it was kind of cute.
Speaker 1: It was Paul Rudd. Yeah. So anyways, I'm ready for my trash talk though.
Speaker 2: Now okay, sorry, here you go.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, I know my record isn't great, and some might say so even bad.
Speaker 1: Others will say it's historically awful.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you know what, today I'm a phoenix rising from the ashes of my past losses. And I hope all of you have enjoyed the time I've given you to take a beast like myself down and you have downright crushed the soul of every single teacher I've ever had, because those days, those days are over, They're.
Speaker 2: Done, finished, And now get ready to want me work? Baby, all right, trying to watch your work. They're Spanish?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was.
Speaker 1: Right, that's yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: You want to play Victoria calls right now you versus Victoria's right after this.
Speaker 3: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now. But you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 2: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Amaras in a grueling game of trivia for Shineedown tickets today, and let's meet today's contestant for You verus Victoria. Mary. What up? Mary?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: How's it going great?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good day, Mary. You sound like a very sweet leady she does.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to take you down.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I don't have anything, Victory. I don't know what to say to talk trash. But sometimes you're really good. And you know, we all have our good days and bad days.
Speaker 2: Today Mary is very nice.
Speaker 1: Mary, she just like too sweet, Like you're so sweet?
Speaker 2: Why are you flipping off the microphone? You called me your own name. I've never seen that people call each other other people's names, remember their own begun? You will go wait outside, please, here we go. Victoria is leaving the studio thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jess say pass and Victoria has to beat you out right to win. Okay, Mary, Okay, right here we go. Your time starts. Now.
Speaker 1: What is the term for a baby frog?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who is the author of the Hunger game series?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh my gosh, I read these past.
Speaker 6: What is the only US state with one syllable name? With a one syllable name? How many legs does the centipede have?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty? Oh that wouldn't Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: I was nervous bring Victoria back in the studio and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff. Mary, what's the weirdest skill that you have?
Speaker 3: I'm really good at sticking?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 4: She is?
Speaker 1: She's sweet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice? Balance?
Speaker 2: How long you sticking?
Speaker 3: Since I was a kid, I could do it? No handed.
Speaker 6: I sparklers fourth of July.
Speaker 2: That's jo Oh my gosh, I want to pogo sticking.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I bought one in life a few years ago. I bought one because I wanted to learn how to pog It's not as easy as no, but I could get another one. Okay, I wanted to Maybe Mary, you can come by and teach us how to do it.
Speaker 3: Right, you.
Speaker 2: Pogo's taking a butterfly.
Speaker 6: Yoo.
Speaker 2: I'll be at your house all the time. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: All right, Victoria is back in the studio thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and you have to beat Marry outright to win.
Speaker 4: You ready, Victoria, I'm honestly, I'm so very confused what happened earlier? Anna's a cake in the kitchen, so that kind of also threw me off.
Speaker 2: All right, Brad, come on, all right, here we go. Wow, Victoria, your time starts now.
Speaker 6: What is the term for a baby frog of toad? What is the who is the author of the Hunger Game series?
Speaker 1: That's not right? No, I did pass. What is the only US state with a one syllable name? Ohio?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh hi, crap?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I don't know how mans does the centipede have a lot?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a lot if you mix blue and yellow together. Nina, I ended that time. Question yell at me with this.
Speaker 2: Let's set to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Brad Victoria to get one correct uh and Mary got two? Correct? Mary, congratulations, you do it. Yeah, you beat Victoria. You poll go stick your way to victory. You got shined down tickets to Thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 3: Fanser.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Mary. Let's get the answer now with Nita. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: The term for a baby frog is a tadpole? What different animals?
Speaker 2: What did you say? What's a baby zebra cow?
Speaker 1: You were the author of.
Speaker 6: The Hunger Game series is Suzanne Collins. The only US state with a one syllable name is Maine. There a centerpot has up to two hundred and fifty four legs and as little as thirty.
Speaker 1: So I gave you a range of three hundred, and you said eight. If you mixed blue and yellow together, you do get green married.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 3: Thank you you.
Speaker 2: We play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all I have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.