Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 3: With trade through that critical waterway, the Strait of Hormuz still blocked. President Trump tonight announcing a new plan to help guide cargo ships linked to countries not involved in the war to safety, Posting on social media, the President writing quote, for the good of Iran them, at least in the United States, we have told these countries that we will guide their ships safely out of these restricted waterways so they can freely and ably get on with their business.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a new operation called Operation Freedom, though wasn't specifically said how we're going to guide the vessels through, and it doesn't include to US sailing warships next to him or something like that. If that's what you were picturing, it's what I was picturing. We're specifically not going to do that. So then it was news reports that a couple of US flagged boats, big ships that had been there since the start of the war got out for the first time. Well, that sounded like good news, but then just a couple hours ago a South Korean flagged ship was fired upon, the latest news being that it was fired upon in its engine room on the port side, which would be the side facing Iran on an outbound transit. So somebody in Iran fired on this South Korean flagged ship, probably to say, how serious are you Trump about this whole guiding ships out of the strait.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're nitpicking. This trade is open. The announcement's been made well.
Speaker 1: IRGC announced like two hours ago that it is the strait is closed.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what is the situation? What's it likely to turn into? Let's discuss with mill Terry analyst Mike Lyons, who joins us now. Greetings, Mike, how are you hey?
Speaker 4: Good money guys, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 2: Is it safe to say confusion rains today?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I think it does. It's hard to say what specifically this naval mission would look like. I mean, we've done it before. Back during the Iran Iraq War in the eighties, the United States used naval assets to escort tankers Kowiti WORL tankers in particular through the straits there to make sure that they weren't attacked by Iran. Back then and it's you know, the results were mixed. That you know, kept some of the lanes open, but it did led to some direct clashes. There were minefields and the like, and again I'm not sure we're that concerned about that. I think we'll respond right to them. But the point that was just made about that ship that was hit on that side, the real threat is coming from these coastal batteries that are almost indefensible from you you know, they've they've got the standoff, they've got this capability to hit the ships without us having any way to protect those real ships. So we have to see what happens. If they're going to take cruisers and destroyers and put them alongside those ships and actually escort them through. That's that's a big mission and that's going to take a lot of military assets to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we were talking about it earlier. Is really the.
Speaker 1: Unless you're gonna do it, you just described like have a whole bunch of big warships go through there and and you know, fight fight the people.
Speaker 2: On the on the on the beach.
Speaker 1: The only way to do it is to to threaten such retaliation that they don't want to fire on the ships like it's a bigger picture. It's the people that would make the decision say do not do this, And apparently they don't have that deterns yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean that's the escalussion management, you know, I talked about in my Wall Street Journal article. I think that that that needs to be proven again that they'll do that. It'll take an incredible bombardment along that coastline of naval assets in order to destroy anything that's there. But if the IRGC still wants to do that, that one off asymmetrical threat still can do a lot of damage. And I think that's what we've got to be concerned about. And it doesn't still show at the terms sheet even the lack of this US being afraid of escalating it to higher levels not deterning them enough.
Speaker 2: We know, you take in a wide variety of inputs, news, etc. Michae, what's your perception of how much a squeeze on the world economy this whole thing is. Is it merely uncomfortable or is it uncomfortable leading toward like severe discomfort and counter reaction.
Speaker 4: Now I think it's uncomfortable, but I think it's part of this administration's overall plan to somewhat inoculate the United States from the problems of the rest of the world. I think the rest of the world is going to be much more uncomfortable. I think the Chinese are considerably worried about their energy security with this conflict, especially what what happened in Venezuela when we took over that operation or have more control over it. But that Trump says the US is energy independent and we are. The challenge though, is that the US soil market is still in Petro dollars are tied to US dollars. The whole economy runs on that, which is why we have to benchmark everything off the price of Brent crude oil. And that creates the challenge for Trump economically, because if we had to turn inside, we could do what we can to lower gas prices like the Biden administration did when they were trying to win an election.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So there's things that the United States can do to help inoculate itself. It's the rest of the world I think that's got the challenge.
Speaker 1: So this is asking for a guess. I suppose, as opposed to analysis, are we going to get back into the kind of kinetic action that we saw at the beginning of this war.
Speaker 4: Do you think I wouldn't be surprised. I think Trump is trying to do everything he can not to do that. He gave the sixty day notice to Congress that he's ended combat operations, but all that's really done is we start the clock again. If you look at the War Powers Act, he has this capability to go to war sixty days at a time, and by ninety days the Congress can force him out of it. Well, he's told Congress that he's done with that first part of the conflict, so he could start the clock again. I do believe that it's not the last time you're going to see US firing missiles. I do believe they're going to see a lot more kinetic action in the future.
Speaker 2: Shore on that topic, there's been a great deal made about the amount of ordinance we've spent in this conflict, some of it sincere, some of it I think just this sort of partisanship we're used to scale of whatever you want, one to five, one to ten. How concerned are you about how much we've.
Speaker 4: Spent probably five and a half. I mean, the thing is Ukraine for the last three years it took us a couple of years to revamp our artillery rounds, as we've used a lot of the deep DPICM, the rounds from the eighties and nineties that we're sitting in shelves and we've sent them to Ukraine, so that manufacturing capability has now increased. But the missiles that we've used here, the missiles coming from the ships and coming from the sidewinders, all those things are expensive, the ticular of for minerals to make. And so when this is over in the next few months, and it's already the planning has already started, there's got to be a much bigger increase in the military industrial complex. And I think that's why this trillion and a half dollars budget he's trying to put forth next year is going to do a lot towards rebuilding a lot of those stocks. I mean, I still don't believe that Chinese will because of this. We'll look at this as a weakness on our side and decide to invate Taiwan, and I don't think that will force us there, but I do believe we're going to have to have a reset in the next two years once things go and we're going to have to really rebuild a lot of our ammunition stocks.
Speaker 1: Here's a question I think a lot of us layman have, and you can answer because you're a guy who you know, are the military fighting on the ground. I don't think most of us can understand why we can't get to where we want to get accomplish our objectives with just air power.
Speaker 2: It seems like.
Speaker 1: We'ret to be able to bomb out, bomb regime change, or bomb opening straits or whatever. And apparently, and apparently a lot of a president's also, I was reading at the other day presidents fall in love with air power, the fact that we have so much of it, and think they can accomplish our goals, but we can't.
Speaker 2: And why is that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: There's a book written back in during the Korean War, a guy named Fahrenbach in this kind of war, and he basically said, you can fly over land, you can pound it, you can bomb it into oblivion, but until you're willing to do what the Roman legions did was put you your men on the ground, you can't hold it, you can't take it. And I think I don't think we're trying to hold her take around here, but you still really can't have any kind of impact until you do something on the ground in order to move that forward. So the airpower can bomb them back to civilism, you know, back to their civilization and can really set them back. And I think that's what Trump is looking for now, that that visual sign he keeps talking about that their nuclear program is twenty years set back and.
Speaker 2: All of the like that.
Speaker 4: But for all practical purposes to change things, you have to occupy it. If you want to hold it, you got to occupy it. And that's that's where the army comes in. And again, we're not going there anytime soon, so this is going to continue to be in air war, I think for the very near future and long future.
Speaker 2: One more angle on this, Mike, if we might. The Wall Street Journal has a piece about how our adversaries are watching what's going on and learning about our capabilities and limitations militarily speaking, and they point out one of the big takeaways is that they see the power of small, low cost munitions even in the midst of all this technology. What do you think of that and what else would you add? What are our advertisers taking or I'm sorry, adversaries taking from this. So the two issues.
Speaker 4: The first one is right, the economics don't work on air defense as well. You know, we have a two million dollar missile. We're firing at one hundred thousand dollars missile to try to take it out of the sky, so that economics don't work. Now, we'll do whatever we have to to defend and protect. So it shows you that we have to go on the offense. We can't be in the air defense system. We have to go on the offense to make sure that our enemies don't have the capability. But number two, there's a huge undercurrent right now to develop the same kind of low cost munitions and technology within our country, within entrepreneurs and the like, and I think you're going to see more of that in the next few years. You know, the United States is just always going to out muscle anybody. We can still do that based on our economy and what we're willing to spend. And so again, our our enemies are looking at us and are trying to figure out a way to defeat us. But we'll We've been able to stay one step ahead of them in most cases, and I think I think we'll continue to do that.
Speaker 2: Military analyst, my clients, really interesting stuff, Mike, Heck, it could be completely different tomorrow. We appreciate the time. Thanks very much, great guys, thanks for me. Yeah. Yeah, I think maybe what warfare looks like in five years is just anybody's guests, no kidding, uh.
Speaker 1: I think maybe the biggest misunderstanding that regular people have about war is what you can accomplish by bombing with planes. And apparently, like I said, presidents fall for that too. Yeah, we can just bomb our way toward whatever objective we have. And according to Mike Lions and Reality, based on having observed many wars now and my adult life, now, you got to have people on the ground to accomplish what you want to accomplish, which brings us to the Joe Getty would it be an axiom or a what would it be?
Speaker 2: Joe Getty principle? There you go Creed motto, mm Creed. I like Creed. The Joe Getty Creed is in an era of low cost munitions and drones. You can't remove your opponent's ability to use those weapons weapons, so you must review Jesus if I could spit it out, I mean, as axioms go, this one's pretty incoherence. So fine, let me have a second. Do we have enough tape? Michael? Can I have second?
Speaker 1: Take? As razors go, this is a difficult one to follow, just as if somebody is carving this in granite.
Speaker 2: They're getting pissed off. They're wasting a lot of good chisel time. And let me rewind it real quick.
Speaker 6: I'm off, so I asked, all right, in an era of low cost munitions and drones, you can't remove your opponent's ability to attack, so you must remove their will to attack.
Speaker 2: The oh yeah, counter to the Getty axiom is, hey, are you gonna do that without exacting such pain? Did you have to send in ground troops and and and and complete warfare? Especially if you're dealing with a religious death god.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to throw in that your your your acxiom creed motto. Razor works if you're not dealing with nihilists who are perfectly okay with dying, and they're they're people dying and on all their people dying, right, yeah, or starving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good thing. If I die and you die, we're all in a better place. This is this is perfect, This is good so let's go ahead and die super Wow, the hell's avoided. Do get that carved in the granite. Put that up a pedestal. People can check that out at their leader. I'd appreciate an obelisk. Ooh, gotta love a good obelisk. What was that the other thing? We got another thing coming up this hour. There's worth mentioned. Oh it's so good. So it is? I don't remember meet Oh oh wait, what what was it? I was excited about it? I said, let's do it. There.
Speaker 1: Have you listened to that show with the old guys who can remember what they're going to talk about?
Speaker 2: Oh? One guy so mush mouthed. He announces grand sayings and you can't even understand them. Okay, whatever it was, it was on the way, So there, that's funny.
Speaker 7: As they come to the last sixteenth of a mile, it's a non permanent front boat sunning the new clothes on. Renegated it, Tempo close it too.
Speaker 2: Here's doll it, Tempo doll it.
Speaker 7: That sirita all mag history and the Kentucky Derby. The first female trainer to win the Kentucky Derby, freakingoy four year old Cherry Devote Conditioning tempo with a trip.
Speaker 2: That just run down the stretch to win the Derby.
Speaker 1: I freaking hate identity, politics, identity everything. Let her be just fantastic for being what she did, not having to put a thing on it.
Speaker 2: I just I don't. I don't know. Well, a new day is dawned for little girls who dream of training a Kentucky Derby horse. You know what, do I know? I'm a white male. I'm in the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: But I would think, do you have to say I'm the first black, or the first woman or the first one? Can I just be the person that won the Kentucky Derby?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A lot of those happy about that, who achieved those things would prefer that. Honestly, Hey, can you make me not a symbol? Can you mean somebody who just you know, went to the top of my profession?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But so I had heard. I didn't watch the KD, but i'd heard the horse came from last place. Then I saw the ending of it on the video and they're looking for above and they show where their horses.
Speaker 2: And even though I knew the result, I.
Speaker 1: Thought, that's not possible. Not with the amount of time that's left. That horse can't make it from there to there, that's not and it did. That was really quite amazing.
Speaker 2: I was at a Kentucky Derby party and I have no idea what happened. And I didn't see it happen.
Speaker 1: He went to a confary derby party but didn't watch the Kentucky Derby. Yeah, I was passed out, no kidding.
Speaker 2: We were in a fight. There was supposed to be a pool, and the person in charge of the pool realized that a terrible logistical problem had been made and asked me to solve it. And I was frantically trying to solve it in a way that would not cause a riot and was ultimately unable to and said, give everybody their money back. Oh man, So I was trying to deal with that, and you missed the first female trainer to ever win the Kentucky Derby. Oh my god, worst comes from last place. How much time I got, Michael, I want to tell this tale's kind of interesting. About a minute. Okay, this is enough time. It's a short story.
Speaker 1: So some scumbag got executed in Texas over the weekend and he.
Speaker 2: Deserved it, double murdered. Horrible story.
Speaker 1: Anyway, his new wife screamed I love you through the window as he died of lethal injection.
Speaker 2: You're probably thinking to yourself.
Speaker 1: His new wife, British law graduate Tiana something or other, had married this death throw inmate just weeks before he died. The new wife struck up the relationship by writing to him in prison as part of her law studies, was inconsolable. As he was finally executed, she wrote to him a while back, fell in love with him, married him, and then screamed, I love you at the glasses he was put to death. Not how do you not commit that person? Aren't they by definition too crazy to be on the street?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Delusional? I certainly wouldn't let them practice law on my behalf cuckoo.
Speaker 1: Is Tucker Carlson delusional or is it an act? Or what's going on with him?
Speaker 2: Man? Did he have an interesting interview with The New York Times over the weekend? Armstrong and Getty instead?
Speaker 8: You know, there were a lot of cowardly people, as there always are, and trump Engender's cowardice and the people around him through intimidation, and there is a kind of quality that he has that's spell binding, and I think it probably literally is a spell, and the effect is to weaken people around him and make them more compliant and more confused. And I've experienced this myself. You spend a day with Trump and sort of like you're in this kind of dreamland.
Speaker 2: It's like smoking hash or something.
Speaker 8: It's interesting, very interesting, and there may be a supernatural component to it. I'm not a theologian, but it's real. And anyone who's been around and can tell you it's real.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's Tucker Carlson needed an interview The New York Times over the weekend in which he said a bunch of amazing things.
Speaker 2: We brought you some of them last week. But he.
Speaker 1: Well, let me read what Mark Levin tweeted out with a clip. That clip there, Mark Levin, who's got a TV show on Fox and does a radio show. A lot of you know that, folks, Spelly armis. I tried to knock Jack's phone out of his hand with my own spell. It didn't work, Folks, Carlson is in my opinion, Folks, Carlson is.
Speaker 2: That's why Mark Levin talks. Folks.
Speaker 1: Carlson is in my opinion, mentally ill. That's the explanation, not complicated. I didn't think that before I thought he was just a grifter. That clip there where he sounds completely sincere. I think he has a supernatural power to put spells on people. I mean, that's a crazy thing to say, supernaturally late on set psychosis for Tucker, it's fairly rare.
Speaker 2: I think. I still go his gift is seeming sincere. I think he's appealing to people who believe that sort of thing, kind of a magical uh thinking conspiracy theory crowd. I sit ready to be corrected.
Speaker 1: That he at various times what he means by spell and supernatural, because after supernaturally he said, I don't know. I'm not a theologian. Okay, now you're talking about something in the world of god and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you throw at theologian.
Speaker 1: It's not just like which magic stuff and that comes in in this clip.
Speaker 8: You cannot mock other people's gods and put yourself in their place.
Speaker 2: Period. That is a deal killer for me. That's worse than the war with Iran in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ask because you know you've been talking on your show about whether Trump is the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: I have not said that on your show.
Speaker 9: The day after Easter, you noted he did not put his hand on the Bible during his swearing ceremony as president. You said, and I'm quoting, maybe he didn't put his hand on the Bible because he affirmatively rejects what's inside that book. And then on a recent I show you went further, saying, here's a leader who's mocking the gods of his ancestors, mocking the God of gods and exalting himself above them?
Speaker 5: Could this be the Antichrist?
Speaker 2: I actually did not say, could this be the Antichrist?
Speaker 8: Here's a leader who's mocking the gods of his ancestors, mocking the God of gods and exalting himself above them. Could this be the Antichrist? Well, who knows. I don't know where that comes from, but I know that those words never left my lips because I'm not sure I fully understand what the Antichrist is. If there's just one I actually tried to understand it, I may have said some are asking that I'm not weighing on that because I don't understand this.
Speaker 1: So because you're listening to this in audio and not watching the video, you couldn't tell there that they went to a clip of Tucker's show, in which he clearly obviously said could Trump be the Antichrist? Then he says, I don't know where you got that. I never said that. So that's where we are, ladies and gentlemen, that's where we are. Turn on the gas lights, everybody, you know on my ongoing thing about you don't need to tell the truth because your crowd will not hear the pushback doesn't make any difference anymore. Trump may have invented it or figured out the media landscape. I don't know what That's what Gavin Newsom's doing. That's what lots of people are doing. AOC does it all the time. People have figured out nobody's gonna hear the pushback, so I can say anything. The people love Tucker aren't gonna watch a New York Times interview with Tucker Carlson on New York Times website guaranteed.
Speaker 2: But those of us who would and think Tucker has either lost his mind ers now a grifter, are at least temporarily set back, thinking, well, WHOA he just outright denied having said it in spite of the tape. Could it be AI? Is it a creation? I am confused. I don't know, and this is the great aim of propaganda. I don't know what to believe. I'm not confused.
Speaker 1: I think he just he can just deny it, like I said, crowds not watching this, so you can just roll with it. But that's a heck of a thing. That seems like the next level to me. It's for me to for you to show me a play audio of me saying something, and I'd just say, flat out say I never said that.
Speaker 2: What what? Tucker? You know, I'd love to spend enough time to like chart this out or talk to somebody who's already figured it out, because I'm sure they exist. I used to when Tucker was on Fox News. I'd watch his show and his opening segment was so good. He's such a good writer, so good. I watched it every single night, and every show is a masterclass on how to argue unfairly. But there's got to be like a classical fallacy or a description of what he said in his first the first clip about that Trump can cast a spell, an actual spell. It might be supernatural. I don't know. I'm not a theologian, And so he trots out a premise that Trump can cast spells in the way of uh, the supernatural, whether it's you know, Harry Potter or Satan or whatever, and then to deflect any possible objections, says, I don't know, I'm not a theologian, which introduces into the discussion the notion that one must be a theologian to enter an opinion as to whether Trump can cast spells. So that is that is some real rhetorical stricta silet tap task.
Speaker 1: Well, and then you get into this, I mean, this is like Candice Owen's sort of thing here. He didn't put his hand on the Bible. Why is that?
Speaker 2: Is it? Because he rejects everything in there? Oh, come on, give me a break. Oh, there's an enormous, spectacularly lucrative market for what he's doing. I think that's your explt What I was going to say to you.
Speaker 1: That's funny, it flitted out of my head. If you're a Jim Rome fan, the sports radio host Jim Rome used to always say scoreboard because like all you're complaining about this and that and your arguments. Scoreboard, who had the most points at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Who won?
Speaker 1: Scoreboard for Tucker Carlson, is his bank account scoreboard. I mean, he might be worth one hundred million dollars. He probably is. He's making more money now than he made it Fox and he's making twenty million dollars a year a Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And and Candas is making shortstop money. Wow. I don't know. I you sleep at night because you have no conscience, or you've become completely cynical.
Speaker 1: I think with Tucker he's become completely cynical, and I could see how you'd get there. I think he's went around politics. He was so close to it his whole life and worked for CNNMSNBC, ABC and it worked for everybody. At various points, was around all these politicians. I think he finally got to the oh, this whole thing is fake. Everybody's just saying what they need to say to make money, the politicians, the media, people, everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm gonna do it. And I think, like a woman, a woman or a well that was good, Michael. I really enjoy that. I'm like a woman or a man scorned, I think, and I don't think I'm being naive. I think he actually cared pretty deeply about certain principles for a long time too. That's why I always watched him and read him and then realized that the pros that are in charge of government couldn't give an ass about those principles, and they only pretend to agree with them to either drag you along or shut you up. But no, they're they're completely wildly cynical. You combine combine that with a notion that is a moral but understandable that look, these people are going to give their money in loyalty to somebody. I could let can't this have the whole pie? Or I can join in and make that money too. This is the next level.
Speaker 1: Though, when they play you a tape from your show, it's easily findable.
Speaker 2: You can go to his website right now and watch him.
Speaker 1: Called Trump the Antichrist and for him to say I never said that.
Speaker 2: I mean that is we're in a new spot now. I don't like this spot. You got any other spots I could sew? Holy crap. That's why I'm always saying I'll be in the woods if you need me. I believe these waters to be unnavigable.
Speaker 1: So this got him a lot of attention, and we might as well hear him lay it out on why he because we were at the convention, the Republican Convention, Tucker got the biggest crowd response of anybody but Trump.
Speaker 2: When he walked out, it was like you'd gone to see Robert Plant and Jimmy Page walked on the stage in terms of rapturousness.
Speaker 1: And he was great, and he had no notes and anything, and he just walked out there and he winned it and he was fantastic, and now he and Trump had broken, and he explains all that now.
Speaker 8: Eighty eighty truly believe that the baseline requirement, the ticket of admission to the conversation is admitting when you are wrong. And I spent ten years defending Trump on Fox News. I'd probably do it again because on the issues I agree with him. I never said a sing, I never defended a single thing I didn't believe. But at this point, the consequences of this decision are so bad for the.
Speaker 2: United States and for my my family.
Speaker 8: He's talking about that like you have to say, you just have to say it out loud, like I'm a small reason.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think I moved a lot of votes, but I tried to.
Speaker 8: I told people, this guy will keep us out of the next Iraq specifically will keep us out of.
Speaker 2: A regime change war with Iran.
Speaker 8: And here we are in the middle of a regime changed war in Iran, where hundreds of Americans have been wounded, some number have been killed. They won't tell us. And that's just the opposite of what I said would happen. So I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He's sorry that he helped play the role in getting Trump elected. Now I've heard him in interviews and then other people talk about this. It is about the war in Iraq. Something broke in his brain. That was the That was the straw that broke the camel's back where he decided, Okay, this is all a lie. He feels like because he he's supported the war with the Iraq.
Speaker 2: He tried to convince people. I think he was at CNN. Then it goes way back.
Speaker 1: He he tried to convince people, no, the war in Iraq is a good idea in here is why. And then when it turned out there were no weapons of mass destruction, all that, he feels like he personally was lied to. Maybe he was, and that's when everything broke for him. He said, Okay, okay, this is all this is all freaking game. You got okay, Well, now I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: Another interesting tuckerism there the whole We don't no, they won't tell us. I think they have told us. Yeah, he's so good at that, much like names and addresses. But I ran into some guys who are lapping this stuff up a week or two ago and that sort of thing. Something's been hidden, but you and me were way too smart to believe. It is so appealing to people, to their egos, their sense of justice. We've talked about it a lot. A word from our friends at rough Greens. You love your dog, of course, you love your dog, and you want to have a life together as long as possible. And that's why rough Greens is so good. It's all about your dog's nutrition. Given your dog everything they need to thrive for a long time that might be missing from their food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a regular run of the mill dog food doesn't have that much nutrition in it. And rough Greens number one dog supplement in America is packed with probiotics, enzymes, omega oils, and over twenty live vitamins and minerals, all kinds of good stuff, natural made in the USA. And you could try it for nothing, but shipping. Get a free Jumpstart trial bag today for your dog. Just cover the shipping. Go to Roughgreens dot com and use a discount code Armstrong.
Speaker 2: It's spelled r u f f areu ffgreens dot com. Once again, the discount code is Armstrong Roughgreens dot Com code Armstrong Roughgreens. They make any dog food better. I got a question for you before we take a break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you believe Tucker thinks Trump might be the anti christ?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Boy, I'll answer while you think. I if you'd asked me last week, got it said no? After hearing that interview, I think maybe he actually believes it.
Speaker 2: He's a very religious guy, Tucker. I think he actually believes it, and that would also explain his bizarre and defensible defense of like Eastern Orthodox religion, including the Russian Orthodox Church. He thinks we're in the cataclysmic battle for good and evil with the whole Oak Crowd and Rainbow trans Coalition people. And yeah, they're brutes, but you got to be a brute to defend Christianity. He might believe that. Wow.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts on that text line four one five two nine kftc.
Speaker 2: JD has been subject to.
Speaker 8: This is well known, but I'll just confirm it, non stop treachery from people on the neo conservative side. Who are these people around Marco Rubio and they have been totally against JD.
Speaker 2: Vanswer from the very beginning, what do you mean specifically you know? I don't know, is the real answer. I don't know, accusing people of treacheries.
Speaker 8: I'm wondering, Well, I know there's been a lot of treachery for sure, and I know they've been they were so.
Speaker 2: Mad about JD getting that job, means they.
Speaker 5: Who's they within the White House?
Speaker 2: I don't you know. I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 8: I've never worked there, So like, if you don't work there, you can say you know, you can say what you think you know, but it's hard to really know.
Speaker 5: This is me looking skeptical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, but it's me being honest, like I don't really know. Tucker is so good at that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Tucker Carlson, we played the clip earlier where he said Trump might be the IETI Christ. Then he said, I've never said that. Then they played a clip of him saying it and he said that wasn't me. So I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: There. Well, I think I know what's going on there.
Speaker 1: We got a number of responses on the text line from people who just agree with our take on Tucker that he's either crazy or a grifter, But then plenty of these two. The deep state is big, broad, deep, and real. That's who Trump and the good people are fighting the deep state mainstream media entertainment programming like TV, movies, news and radio. Are you guys blind or are you part of it? A lot of that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: You got to connect dots. You just don't just throw aspersions at us.
Speaker 1: But you're on one side or the other, either on Tucker and Kandae's side or you're on the bad side and suggesting we're on the bad side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're artificially putting up who's on the good side and who's on the bad side, dividing lines. But thanks anyway, Yeah, uh huh. Well, speaking of casting spells and that sort of thing, evidently Meghan d Stallion fans are pissed off at NBA star Clay Thompson for breaking up with her and have begun employing Etsy witches to cast curses on him. That's a thing. Who's he played for now? Michael. He went to the Mavericks.
Speaker 1: Is he's still there after he left Golden State, winning several championships.
Speaker 2: With the MAVs. Yeah yeah, at thirty six years old. The Hot Girl Summer rapper confirmed Saturday that she split from the Mavericks star after less than a year together, and her fans wasted no time going from heartbreak to x as they say, and they always entertaining New York post requesting the help of witches online.
Speaker 1: Like would you say to that tone? Quite the ladies man? Apparently, and she broke up with him for infidelity.
Speaker 2: Apparently.
Speaker 1: I know this is shocking out of an NBA player, but apparently he had other girlfriends at the same time he was dating her, which is unimaginable in the world of professional sports.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't think that, No, you wouldn't and I quote cheating, had me around your whole family playing house, got cold feet, she wrote, holding you down through all your horrible mood swings and treatment towards me during your basketball season. Now you don't know if you can be monogamous. Oof, Well, somebody treats your favorite star like that, what else do you do? Then? On source your revenge to Etsy witches. Yes. One fan rode alongside a video of a woman stabbing a voodoo doll courtside, currently talking to my friends on the other side, and the Etsy witches have been called Clay Thompson. You're done, Clay Thompson. Your Achilles tendon will begin to ache in three days. One person eerily warned, while another claimed quote just paid an Etsy witch, Clay Alexander Thompson, you will be dealt with. So there are layers to this.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you run into someone like this one, they believe in witches. Two, they believe that they can cast spells by buying some paraphernalia on Etsy.
Speaker 2: Well, you buy the spells on Etsy. Three.
Speaker 1: If they have this power, they use it whenever one of their favorite music artists breaks up with their boyfriend, which seems like pretty.
Speaker 2: Low bar for casting spells. Here's one person that's requested of the Etsy witch to give Clay Thompson deer legs by tomorrow morning. He'd be fat. Nobody could catch him. Yeah, but he'd constantly spin out on the court. He'd have no ability to change this. Like you ever seen a deer on the blacktop? Yeah, they's scrambling fall, Yeah, I could give him the legs of a beast, but it's gonna cost you fifty.
Speaker 1: And again, you have this power, and when you use it is when one of your favorite senior stars has a relationship problem, not for anything other good thing that you could do with your spells. But well, no, no, the fans hire the witches. The witches will do it for the money. They don't care who's with who. They're professionals, Jack, It's like an attorney. I mean, not like my client, but I took an oath.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: Have you missed a segment of this show. Get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: We do lots of
Speaker 1: Them Armstrong and Getty