Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, it's Lala Kent. Welcome to Untraditionally, Lala. Hello, my loves, Welcome back to Untraditionally, Lala. I have the whole pod here today. Eatin. How you doing it?
Speaker 2: You deserve it?
Speaker 1: What's going on with your baby? I'm just in my feelings. Are we discussing it this podcast? Are we saving it for an unlikely affair? Like? What are we doing? I'm processing? So let's see how it unfolds. I may have to.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I start talking about it, I might cry and then you might see me get really angry like I did last night.
Speaker 1: But well, I will say one thing. Last night I realized that Amber and I are identical human beings. In short, it's your story, but I will say this, someone did her dirty. And when I tell you, she's on FaceTime laid back like this. He says one wrong thing and she goes, I don't know who the fuck you think you're dealing with, but I'm not dealing with you fucking around. I was like, we are cut from the exact same cloth. It was beautiful to watch, but then I tapped into like, you know, we really should work on having more productive conversations with people.
Speaker 3: No, sometimes listen, there's there's a room for a productive conversation. Not with that man in this moment. There is no room for a fucking conversation.
Speaker 1: MM I agree. I agree. I can't stay home. I'm a female.
Speaker 3: God made me a female, and I can only like I can't even imagine, like this is me I was. I was sober and so it's like, you know what I was. I was calm enough. I wasn't unhinged. That was not I wouldn't you were not that. It was not unhinged.
Speaker 1: That was just like at all, don't fuck around. I think we wanted to catch him in more lies because women want more lives and more lives. It's like, okay, well the other ten don't really count. Let's see if you can lie eleven times like that's just who we are.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm mourning a lot. Keep talking anyways.
Speaker 1: All is well in the world. All is well in the world. Ocean has a loose tooth, you guys, I didn't realize it starts before five and a half. Yeah, the loose teeth. I felt like I had until at least six before my baby lost her first tooth.
Speaker 3: It needs to come out though, because the other tooth behind it really wants to. It's like the tooth behind its coming out between two teeth, So she may lose both of the front twobe fairly quickly.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just am excited for her to lose her two front ones. Well, not even that they're great, just because it's so funny to see kids with just no two front teeth.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're going to the cuteness and I'm going to the esthetic of the gray teeth. I'm like in pearly wife to show up.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to either gray teeth.
Speaker 1: It's her and when she introduces herself because she noticed that when I took her to her first day of pre K, I told the school, by the way, either great not because because everyone was like, she's got bottle rot. I'm like, no, she hit her face, so I felt it was on me. So I explained to everybody, like, by the way, her teeth are grain, and then I'd have to tell her and you're beautiful. They're beautiful, baby. So now when she meets people, she goes and I have two great teeth because I was riding a bike and hit my face on the ground. She's so freaking cute. But my fear and I don't know if you had this Amber, but because your kids were still young when you left our ex but a little bit older, in a different stage than Ocean obviously. But I'm like, I don't want her to lose that tooth when she's with him, Like, I want to be a part of the I know she goes mom. If I lose it with my dad, I will tell him he's not allowed to touch it and I must take it home to my mom where it's safe. Oh. I was like, tell him that. Tell him that. Also tell me how much he leaves you, because I'll double it. I'm on Ocean's shit list right now. Let's just be real.
Speaker 3: And by the way, it's like dealing with a little Lalla when you're on her ship list, You're like.
Speaker 1: What did I do? What does she say? You always want to participate on the podcast when you don't have a mic, Then I put a mic in front of you and you become become cute. I want to hear how she vented to you. But I every time she sees Amber. When we went to Montana, she had no issue. She loves Amber. But when Amber appears at our house. She knows that it means Amber is sleeping in mom's bed with me, and Ocean has to sleep in her own bed, And so she gets very funky with Amber and goes, how long are you going to be here? And then right in front of Amber, will say, Mom, I don't like when Amber comes here? Why does she always come here? And I have to teach her like that is rude. How would you feel if someone said I don't like when Ocean's here? How long is she going to be here? She said no, But Mom, I want to sleep in the bed with you anyway, she's so cute. I put her in her room. She stomps up the stairs, Amber and iron bed dealing with that.
Speaker 4: But hold on, I have to take it back because after all that happened, Ocean goes over and is asking for help, and.
Speaker 2: She goes Amber and Lauren la goes go over and help her. She'll like, you.
Speaker 1: Go help her. She's gonna like your face. Amber.
Speaker 2: You have to Oh. She was getting the checking somewhere.
Speaker 1: Lying so much, and then she has so three sleeps, but tonight counts mom, so there's only one two more. There's gonna only be one more sleep I'm like, mm hmmm, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You mean well, but but then you said, you said to her, what we're taking a bath. She's like, but Amber's family, and we don't treat family that. She goes, huh, she does that little stink face. Huh, Like what she goes, how is she family?
Speaker 1: She doesn't even live with us, which makes sense because she's got the geeeds living with with her and tt so. And I said, well, your dad doesn't live with you, and he's family, And then that really got her mind.
Speaker 3: Out of state just because I live out of state, she thinks that, like, we're.
Speaker 2: Not your dad lives.
Speaker 1: Ocean, He's still family, Disney. I had to explain to her, this is the mother of your sisters. And then she does that thing where she goes, that's weird. I'm leaving where she taps into like a teenager. I'm like, what the fuck is this? So then we're in bed, she stomps up and she goes, mom, I have a letter for you, and she leaves it on me, walks out the door, looks at me, and I blow her kiss and she shuts the door. I look at it. She's drawn herself crying with a broken heart, and then it says, Mama, I've said it on the podcast a million times. The girl bathes with me, face masks with me. I don't even I don't have one moment. And that's great. I love it so much. But she's got to be able to adjust when she's at my house. And I get it, she already has to adjust at the other house. But this is not a huge day. She doesn't want to share her mom. She does want to share mom, and I understand that, and I do everything in my power to make her understand that. Like, I'm still right here. I haven't gone anywhere. I did go down there because she came back up and said, I need to have a serious talk with you, Mom. Can you please come downstairs, because she goes, I need to tell you something. Don't tell amber, and then she whispers in my ear, I've been crying. So I went downstairs with her and we had a little chat, and she had drawn something, and she goes, this is how I will manage my emotions. If you see that there is a heart in the center that is my heart. And when I push certain buttons, then my emotions will fill the heart, and sometimes I will be happy and sometimes I will be angry. And I was like, got it understood. I go upstairs. She comes up to ask me again, can you put the Quiet Show on? I've been trying to do it through her little Siri thing which I need to set up for her on her TV. I go down. I get her situated with the Quiet Show, and she said, Mom, I want to let you know I've had a little time by myself and now I'm happy. Literally she did that. I said, I'm so proud of you. I'm never going to be I'm upstairs. You want to come lay with me? Come upstairs? She said she was fine, all was good, she worked through her emotions. I was very proud of her. Absolutely, there's my long winded She is so smart.
Speaker 2: What did she do when she came into your room?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What?
Speaker 5: She wanted to know how many nights.
Speaker 4: She thought?
Speaker 1: I was lying? I meanwhile, I'm upstairs dealing with a liar.
Speaker 2: Why am I lying? I should have?
Speaker 1: I got to tell you something.
Speaker 2: You know who's lying.
Speaker 1: But I've been tracking him for the last three hours and he's not at one spot he said he is. That's a liar right there. Her dates old men who are seen island forget you. Okay, the frog, let's go Kermit the frog. I love my cur at least my goat what at least my guys go through puberty.
Speaker 2: You could get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but he's six seven, so I'm gonna let it slide.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, is this the man?
Speaker 1: The Google, the man, the goober? We like, he's so cute.
Speaker 2: He is a goober. I like the menu Amber. They're very great. I haven't met one, but we've seen pictures. We've seen pictures and we're judging you.
Speaker 1: You trying to make you feel better. No, you have such a guys.
Speaker 2: I know, my beautiful you are these men.
Speaker 5: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Here here's the like, okay, on a scale of one to ten, are.
Speaker 5: They make the scale?
Speaker 1: They're in the negatives.
Speaker 2: We're about to be back on the men that you date.
Speaker 1: Is take the out of it because all like, it's not like I go, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, doesn't matter. But they put something very different. Yeah. But you you look at men and you're like, he's really cute, Lauren, And I'm like, that guy is not gonna have any hair in a year and a half. So I'm solid ury Jewish guys, I can't help it. I don't know why. I don't know. It's not even about that. It's the men that you're attracting, by the way, same with me. We're attracting men who the pattern is the same with them all, and at some point we have to go this may be a me thing, which is why after this guy and I've been there where your heart is in pieces, I want you to go out and have fun with me like I want my little like wing women all be yours. We like very different types of men, so we'll be going to very different places, but we're attracting the same quality. Has nothing to do with the looks, has everything to do with the personality. Where they come in on a white horse and you feel like this one's gonna be different, but then they end up doing the exact same thing that the one before that did and the one before that did, and they plug into our wounds. We have to make sure that right off the bat we don't tell men what we've been through, because sometimes I feel like the men were bringing in clock that and use it against us to manipulate and do whatever it is that they do. And that's that's an US issue. Because we can only control ourselves.
Speaker 3: So what if what if you choose the next guy I get to go out on a date with, and I get to choose the next guy you.
Speaker 1: Go out on a date with. Oh god, I don't love that. I don't love that. All right, well, just because I want to be able to get laid at the end of sorry, plug your ears, Easton, And I don't think that the guy you pick for me, I'm gonna want to touch you. You don't know what I'm gonna pick.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's not gonna pick her type of guy for you. She's going to pick a guy that is in your realm.
Speaker 1: But she is going like, yeah, I love this for you, all dark and handsome, Ye done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's not going to go find and say now you're dating Yeah, well your type, and you will date him, but it will be of her choice of in your type.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the quote that Amber and I keep repeating to each.
Speaker 2: Other, No, the Lady.
Speaker 1: The Lady Gaga quote where she is accepting an award, and I apologize to my listeners that I'm repeating this again, but in case you missed it, because it's so iconic, and I live by this accepting an award, and at the very end of her speech, she says, for the women out there who are trying to choose between men and your career, just remember your career will never wake up in the middle of the night and tell you it doesn't love you anymore. And then she walks off stage, And that was so fucking powerful to me. You and I have to really just know that we have found at this point in time, the love of our lives, ourselves, what we want, our children, and our career. And after we have conquered what we need, the right guy is going to come into place.
Speaker 2: You Know.
Speaker 3: What I realized lately is that it's okay to say I want something until someone said to me recently because I'm up for a role and I really want it. And I was like spiraling after I send myself tape, and I was like, what else can I do? And then I felt like I felt gross about it, like almost like I was retracting, like I felt rejection before the rejection actually hadn't even come yet, right, I was like having that feeling of what it would be like when I get the call saying that I didn't get it, and my girlfriend's like, what if you do it is okay to say I want this job and to say that, like for me, no one. I haven't said that in my life before, Like I want this kind of love, I want this kind of career, And now I feel like I'm stepping into a new chapter of my life and saying.
Speaker 1: It's fucking okay to want something. I I never tell people when I really want something, because if I don't get it, I feel shame and embarrassment, and it's like.
Speaker 5: Why it's fear of failure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have not been like that sunk in for me. After the final season of the show that I was on, Yeah, everything changed, my confidence plummeted, and everything shifted where I felt very unwanted, unworthy. I question every single thing about what I say, what I do. I'm like already preparing myself to not be embarrassed, not feel like I like saying if I want something and then I don't get it and I have to explain to someone. It's like I don't want them in their their head to be like, well, of course you didn't, Like You're not good enough for that. So I try to save myself from the embarrassment yes, yes, that's what I've been doing, and I lately changed that.
Speaker 3: And to take that a fucking step further is like, fear is the anticipation of suffering. If I carried that with me, if I if I fear this, what is fear? It's like, oh my god, I'm gonna feel rejected. I'm gonna feel stupid. I'm not gonna feel worthy, I'm not gonna feel loved. I'm gonna have financial insecurity. I'm not gonna you know what I mean. It's like that I don't want to suffer. Suffering is too painful, So I'm going to like choose fear to cover up the suffering, right, No, I get it.
Speaker 5: No more, no more, no more.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is that Pixar Billy Madison? I should know that he says like this, no more?
Speaker 4: Isn't it funny though, that we're all afraid of failure and you talk to any billionaire or anything like that and they're like, yeah, how to fail along to get here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's really admit your failures when you're a billionaire. I'll admit all my failures.
Speaker 2: They had to admit him when they worked the billionaire try It failed all right, Well that didn't work it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go back to being a brokester and let's see how you fare with rejection. Yeah, it's you're gonna hear no more than you hear yes, and you have to be completely okay with that. And I'm having to rewire myself. You just completed your south note hitting your north note. So I look forward to seeing your evolution now my blossom, your blossom, because I'm I'm in muddy territory, just trying to find the lighting. What is the lotus? I'm the lotus that just I just came out of the Yeah. I also realized in a lot of this because I had this guy reach out to me and he was like, Hey, I'm going to be in town. I would love to take you on a date. Let me know what part of town you live in, and he's cute, my type of guy. Let me know what part of town you live in and I will make a reservation. Do you think that I responded to him.
Speaker 5: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 1: No, But I'll respond to the guy who won't fucking show up because I don't like commitment. I'm on a whim. It's something I have to look into. I have abandonment issues, but I also have a fear of commitment. It is much easier when I say I like a long distance relationship. I thrive there. You want to know why, because it doesn't fuck with my routine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can do exactly what I want but still have a connection through the phone. I can take this anywhere. I can be with my kids, I can go be have a girls' night with my friends and not worry about you. It's really weird. It's something I need to look into. I might need therapy. No, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that you do me too much.
Speaker 3: You said you don't like commitment, Well, what else would it be. I think you say that to keep yourself safe.
Speaker 2: I need too for the fact of what you just brought up and what failure and what you want and things like that. And if you say you don't want it, then you're not it's a failure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, both do you want it with what you just said and afraid of failure. I feel like you're taking this into relationships like if it doesn't work, is out a failure?
Speaker 1: Okay, I could be, but also easton, you and I are on the same page with this. When you get nervous to link up with someone, and I find when it's long distance and you have to communicate through texting or FaceTime, by the time we link up, I'm going to feel so comfortable, Like I hate feeling uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think anyone enjoys that.
Speaker 1: Amber. Someone could text her right now and say I would love to take you on a date tonight, and she would go, You want to know where my head would go? Oh my gosh, I need an outfit. I don't know him. What are we going to talk about? What if my hair doesn't work the way that I want it to work?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just something weird? What if she says something weird throws me off and I just want to leave? Oh now, I just don't even.
Speaker 1: Want to go right Like so, I understand like the fear of rejection, but I think this is leaning more towards like once I'm in it, then I fear a fear of abandonment that But then beforehand, if someonere to text me right now I want to take you on a date, I would fucking spiral. Yeah, unless I have had banter with them or a beta blocker. Try twelve God damn it. Lisa, there's just a lot to unpass. I do I know you're crushing it is happening, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about it?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: You got your shoes off in the studio.
Speaker 5: Feeling a little anxious.
Speaker 2: About what.
Speaker 1: Before? It's when you're put on the spot. Doctor talked about this today. Do you find when you're put on the spot you freeze up and you get foggy? You're getting foggy? You had no problem just participating?
Speaker 5: No, my legs fill because you're.
Speaker 2: Felt that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about it, kick your dogs up and just let me woof blue pill here we come. What kind of blue pillar are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Little is a boner? Say that you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Pill for the man gives them a heart on blue pill for women just gets us to fucking zone out and by the way, shuts down. I think we just we've been taking the wrong medication.
Speaker 2: The wrong blue pill. I wonder you're anxious.
Speaker 1: She's like my vainsul. I know everyone listening, clutch your fucking pearls. Who talks that way in front of their mom?
Speaker 6: I okay, Easton, speaking of dating, I know, yeah, you girl, tell us about it.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy and excited. She she flew in. She she does not live in the United States as number one, so.
Speaker 1: Easan's gone hell a long to stay.
Speaker 2: Hell you we like long distance. But yeah, she flew in. She works for an airline. That's all I'll share. But she flew in from She lives in Dubai, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 4: Lives in Dubai Romanian and yeah, so pretty, She's beautiful, very very pretty.
Speaker 2: This podcast.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: What are you going to hit her on the FaceTime?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We hit on the face always the face time, always with her, that's it.
Speaker 2: I hate facetiming, but with her, it's easy. And then she comes into town in.
Speaker 4: Like a month, so I'm gonna go up to San Francisco to see her, and then I'm gonna have to get my ass on a plan to go to Dubai.
Speaker 1: I guess hey, count me in. I'm you guys, Yeah, to make a pit stop somewhere. We have some work to do. We have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So I've been talking to a girl and I'm very happy about it.
Speaker 1: This is very very sweet.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute.
Speaker 5: He deserves talks.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, all right, I wanted to hear you say that too. I deserve it.
Speaker 4: I want I want this, I want everything I've been asking for in a woman. I feel like shut up, which is good.
Speaker 1: You know, did you make an ideals list?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Right, but yeah, I know there was little certain things.
Speaker 1: She speaks like five languages, and he has no choice. That's good to take it slow because she's all the way in Dubai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's perfect. I perfect.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not perfect, but yeah, it's a long distance it is, but we're going to figure it out.
Speaker 2: We'll see what we can do.
Speaker 1: You know what, I love this for you, and you do deserve it. You have taken on a lot in the past. Well, dad's been gone eight years, over eight years, and you were consumed with his health and making sure he was okay. And then you know, taking care of mom's house while she was out here taking care of me. You took on two kids, You've helped with you know, mom and this health journey, and you're an incredible human being. I think it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That makes me happy. No, I'm very happy with with this little lady.
Speaker 5: And I'm talking to that.
Speaker 1: Even Janet's mom the other day, had called you on the way to on the way to the desert, and we said, she's staying home. He's got like a cute girl he's talking to. And she goes, you know what, what a lucky girl to be talking to the.
Speaker 2: Crazy deserves I feel, she said, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I feel lucky though, So that's why you're a good human. And you know you showed me that reel the other day. I think I told you about this real amber.
Speaker 2: How funny that I showed you that. And then like within a couple of days, I started talking to this girl from when I sent.
Speaker 1: You about I've talked about it now. I think on two podcasts this will be the third.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: The guy who says he's not attracted to women right now, and he's a very handsome guy, and I know what people are going to say, the comments like you're gay. He's like, I'm not gay, never been gay, and never will be gay. I'm just not attracted to like the energy that women are bringing to the table right now. And my perspective was immediately, well, we wouldn't bring this energy if there were quality men like we've had to level up in like a big dick energy way you think we like this, like we're born to be feminine and sweet and maternal and all of these things. But you guys have made it so we can't be that way anymore, because if we are that way, we'll be in the fucking fetal position. YEA, unable to recover. And then Easton brought up what you said, something like, I understand because I'm where this guy is there. It's the same. There's such a select group of men, good people.
Speaker 4: Like good like good dudes that I just feel like when he was talking about it, I felt like I was in his same boat. And the guys that he was talking about are the guys who are making women feel the need to be more masculine.
Speaker 1: In a sense, I was in Palm Springs, the fucking smoke detectors going off. I had to take a ladder that was as long as this fucking room, all in one hundred and two, but it was huge. Go through there, now you know what we go through.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm petit. And I went there with my mom.
Speaker 1: With a bum hip holding the ladder as if she's gonna prevent me from tipping over on this face, disconnecting these fucking wires.
Speaker 5: You were a rock star.
Speaker 2: I did to do it four times because it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: The first I'm like, how does a man expect me to get rid of my big dig energy? And when I'm fucking try potting it through life every day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just leaning forward, you won't tip.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's a lot, it is, Geez the Louise, but you killed it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, mom?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: You killed it?
Speaker 1: And you know what I said?
Speaker 5: It was one hundred and twenty in the garage and she was burning her hands.
Speaker 1: The ladder was like as hot as a pan on a stove. What I You know what I loved about that my two little girls sitting behind the gate in the house, the baby gate, watching their mother haul this thing in and out up changing things, and my little five year old ocean going, wow, Mom, you're strong. That's what my two little girls are witness. So welcome to twenty twenty six. And you know what I love it. I'm okay with it. So if a man.
Speaker 2: Can say one thing I always watched you, can I say one thing? If I'm around, I will not let you guys, it's I already know that, okay.
Speaker 1: I was like the one time that fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One of the things that I was like, oh, the long time I doned so no, we walked into the house to the beeping.
Speaker 1: It's my worst nightmare. I you know what I said. I said, I want to find someone that when I'm when I'm coming to Palm Springs, I give them my grocery list. I have them stalk everything up, come in the house. If anything's beeping, fucking fix it. Like that's what I want. But then I felt so accomplished after I had done work.
Speaker 3: I know that's the that's the trade off you're like, oh, should I could do this myself?
Speaker 1: Is to be completely honest, what were you going to do if you didn't do that listen to a beeping? That's not an option.
Speaker 2: We'll no like say it wasn't beeping or anything. I feel like it was one anything my trip.
Speaker 1: That's what I would have done. That's not done anything, sul.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was not stressful. It was annoying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that stressful you get wait for the next.
Speaker 2: It's OK.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for the next beep, and it was stressful.
Speaker 2: Were you breathing?
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen that that uh that scene in Rainman where the beepers going off in his home, Dustin hof Hoffmin's home, and he can't stand and he starts like freaking out and like rocking, and then Tom Cruise goes and gets a thing and he's like beating the Have you seen that scene?
Speaker 1: That scene is the greatest scene.
Speaker 3: He's like freaking desn't hus been freaking out, freaking out, rocking, banging on the window, trying to get out, and Tom Cruise is like running around trying to get the smoke detectors stopped. He's like banging in and he's like yelling at his brother to stop.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, this, and then we're going to move into pop culture. I disconnected because we don't have batteries. And it's ten thirty at night. It's the same room that Sosa is going to sleep in. And the next morning I wake up, I don't hear it, and then all of a sudden, I'm like, what the fuck it's going off again. I go into her room. My baby is covering her ears, just laying in the fetal position.
Speaker 5: It was awful, but it didn't go very long. Let's hope not it didn't because I was in the next bedroom.
Speaker 1: Then the next morning or the next night, I was so worried because it was so hot outside and I felt like the air wasn't working. So I didn't put her in pajamas. I just put her in a diaper in her sleepsack. Well, the air definitely worked. The next morning, Lisa goes in there. My baby is in her crib in the corner with her hands tucked in her sleepsack, freezing. So the first time I almost made her death. Second I almost froze her to death. The third night, it was no wonder why when Cynthia walked in today, she was choking up. That was so funny.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know.
Speaker 5: I was so cold. I was had covers over my head.
Speaker 1: Great, So I just frozed the whole house.
Speaker 2: So nobody wanted to get up and turn I did I sound.
Speaker 1: Like a baby. Anyway, we could drost this up and say they really missed you, because that's.
Speaker 2: The other thing they always put it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you guys do when you're there, but I always, right before I go to bed, I look at it, and you guys have it at like the most odd.
Speaker 2: Like sixty six, sixty seven. I'm like, no, this is like sixty nine no, I'm in your loan just to let you know it is perfect.
Speaker 5: No, you did at seventy, but we had the ceiling fans going one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 1: You guys, it was one hundred and twenty in the desert. All right, Okay, pop culture Bunny Exo just bought a five hundred thousand dollars custom Rules Royce and it should.
Speaker 2: Be out of the other guy's pocket. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she's living her best.
Speaker 2: And not only that, if it was out of his pocket, she should get that reinburst.
Speaker 1: By the way, I should pay for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Meg and White, I think it's al.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you a really funny story about the Rules Royce culin In for my push present. That's what I wanted. I like begged for it, instaid, I got patio furniture whatever. And after I left him we would do the exchange. There was a white rolls Royce culin In parked in his driveway.
Speaker 5: Not driveway. It was parked right outside the gate so I could see it.
Speaker 1: And you know how funny he was about his gate. But it was open so I could see it. And I'm like, homeboy. I would leave in a I would live in a box and flintstone my ass around Los Angeles before I ever came back into this fucking house.
Speaker 3: Do you think that was a way for him to get you back? I think it was a way to like kind of I don't know, carrot, I don't know. Yeah, yes, probably, Like look at what I got. It was either to dangle the carrot or make me feel like.
Speaker 1: Oh that could be mine and it's like, oh boy, I will stab my eyes out with little cocktails.
Speaker 5: Let's not say that.
Speaker 2: Before I went back with him.
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: I would let her do it to herself.
Speaker 1: We would hold her down. Please, don't worry. Oh do you think I just called the universe on to Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, take get back. I take it back. I said that only for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The next thing that I have here is people want to know my thoughts on Real Housewives of OC so far, and do I like the fact that the og of the OC, Vicky Gumboelson, is back. We're at this point three episodes in the fourth airs tomorrow, I'm all in heavy duty. So in that I have gone back with my beautiful mother.
Speaker 2: Watch all.
Speaker 5: We watch it, don't want to watch it again?
Speaker 1: Tonight we will and by the way, I've seen it a hundred times, right, but we still press pot when someone talks on like an episode that was eleven twelve years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I Amber came in and last night we had to pause it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love having VICKI gun will sit back and it feels amazing. Tamra Judge, she does no wrong in my I love her. I'm obsessed with her. Love Carmela the new One, the playmate. She's so open and honest, and I obsessed with her. Her kids are also really fun to watch because they're wild talking about vibrators. I'm like, holy shit, this is how people feel when they're watching She gives talks like that in front of their mother.
Speaker 2: She gives judging.
Speaker 1: But I'm loving it, and I'm like, bitch, now I'm clutching my pearls, like, oh, you wouldn't talk about vibrators in front of your.
Speaker 5: Mom and she gives really good gifts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your bad, me too. Family here, I want to do this one first on Brandy Glanville's podcast, Do you know who that is? She was married to Eddie Cibrian. I think yeah lee and rhymes.
Speaker 5: And she had the parasite in her face.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: She called her son This is on Our podcast, called her son boring for never trying cocaine. All right, I'm a lit fucking bitch, right, I'm like to each his own, go have some fun. That is wild.
Speaker 5: That's not great.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: That is so foul. That joking no boring? Do you understand, like.
Speaker 5: That's not cool?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I think I've never done cocaine. Amber, you've never done it done.
Speaker 2: I've done cocaine.
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: I know it. When I was like twenty one too.
Speaker 1: I find it to be I'd rather try disgusting.
Speaker 2: But my buddy said, I don't like it. I already have a d D. So what like made me? Really? I hate it? Like I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: It makes you judging for even trying it.
Speaker 4: There's a buddy, a buddy of mine said when we were young, he goes, I rather regret doing drugs than not trying them, And I said, you know what, that is.
Speaker 5: So personal in.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. There's a lot of things that the FDA is, Like, I think ketamine is one of them. I've had my sponsor from years ago, sober over fifteen years, was suffering from anxiety, depression, all these things they recommended she do this like ketamine treatment, completely fucking relapsed. Couldn't get a hold of her. Someone called me and said, I'm sure that you've been trying to get a hold of her, just so you know. She's in treatment for X, Y and Z. Finally she calls me, I don't fuck with any of it, okay, and especially cocaine, because I have my own personal relationship with someone who was doing it. You never know how it's gonna go. You may be the type that becomes fully addicted. I find it to be disgusting, and I would never in my life tell Ocean or so said that I find them boring for never doing it. I would actually be extremely pros.
Speaker 5: That's where I would like it could be laced with something I would feel as.
Speaker 2: The kid very I don't know. I would feel like I lost a lot a part of me in a sense.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like if I like, if I didn't do that, my mom was like, oh you're boring, I would be like what else? You know? Like I'd be like, what else.
Speaker 1: Is she to raise you to like help you through life? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's what I'm saying, Like I would feel very lost have a mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. I found that very diceaseful. And I like her, like I love how unfiltered she is, and she's always been like I know this is so overused, but unapologetically herself.
Speaker 5: But this is just like, come on, man, be kidding.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I know it doesn't matter, but I'm saying, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a headline and we clicked and we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: So that's what you got to be careful of. Lisa the headline.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, we're gonna round this back. It's a well rounded podcast. Two couples from Real Housewives of Salt Lake have a fish split, Whitney Rose and Justin Sad sad. I know it's very sad. And you know what, I already know what the comments are. Story shaded a storyline. I'm so sick of people going this whole thing about the storyline. You cannot win. It's like, when your life goes to shit, you're doing it for a storyline, and when you have a peaceful life, you have no storyline. It's like, I'm just here my life and I'm on this show and if you want to watch it, great, like.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry if that was for a storyline, I just have to I'd like to believe that they people don't alter.
Speaker 1: Their entire fair for a storyline.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, they for sixteen years.
Speaker 3: They had a pretty solid relationship.
Speaker 1: It was not pretty. They were both involved in the Mormon Church. He had an affair, they both were excommunicated from the church, and he lost He got tired because on Salt Lake like body painting. They yeah, they rocked with each other. I've interviewed this girl before. Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Loved both of them together.
Speaker 1: I guess who else split? Angie k my favorite Greek.
Speaker 5: What and Sean after how many years of marriage.
Speaker 1: I mean twenty plus twenty two years and they've got their young daughter, Electra, and they had yes Electra? Yeah good, Yes, you say you don't have a good memory. That's been years since we watched. Wait it's Aie Kay and who his name is? Sean? So they own a salon call exactly lunatic fringe And that was all the rage when I lived in Utah. Like if you went to Lunatic fringe. You were that you were that big.
Speaker 5: I went there at times because yes, and one of.
Speaker 1: My dearest friends from like junior high on. Then we lost touch obviously because I moved, but her mom worked there with her stepdad, and she would always come and she would have like a red extension when like you know, like the colored extensions, and she was so cool and edgy, and it was like I got it done at Lunatic.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, where do you go, lunatic friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were married for twenty seven years. That's a good freaking run. That's a good run.
Speaker 3: Like if you could say that I lived in this lifetime and had a twenty seven year marriage, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: But I want to die when that twenty seven is done.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you see, I think where my mind goes, my wounded soul is I'm like, what the fucking point?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe they'll come back really get reconciled.
Speaker 1: So that I wonder how filed for divorce and was there That is my I want to know, and why, like was there some sort of scandal? I mean, I'm sure I have to believe that they've either filmed already or are filming, because It's been a while since salt Lake has aired, but it does make me sad because we did see a glimpse into Whitney and justin having marital issues. I do not think that reality TV makes or breaks your relationship, Like you're already on the trajectory whether you do it or not. Because I always go back to the O g Roney couple, Kristen Takman and her husband. When you watched them their first season, you were like, this couple needs to end it now. Like they were so mean to each other, had no problem fighting, had no problems slamming each other. They are still together today because they watched that and said we need to make a decision either fucking pull it together or we don't. And that was like the one couple that you thought was like they come back, they're done for I'm in la now with their kids, like they have from what I see on the internet, a beautiful marriage. But the last time they appeared on reality TV.
Speaker 4: Years ago, say yeah, like that's the biggest one where I mean I remember watching that gun, I know.
Speaker 1: They're rocking.
Speaker 3: I would actually love to have them on the podcast to talk about marriage.
Speaker 1: Oh, they would do it in two seconds. Yeah, they would one hundred percent do it in two seconds. That was so fun. Thank you Amber. Untraditionally Lala, Thank you, T T, thank you Mama.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: A reminder of the bonus episodes of Untraditionally Lala Air is the Monday. Regular episodes of Untraditionally Lala airs on Wednesday, Don't Forget Sex Unlocked with Me and Sally Carson airs on Tuesdays, and an Unlikely Affair with myself and my writer Die Amber is every Thursday. Thank you guys again, I let you back.