Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty, I know he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: CNN has published a profile and Zron Mamdanni's wife, so that news lady, he's married, and even worse news Cuomo isn't that should be considered in the fact that Mam Donnie won who he ran against. But the fact though, yeah, young people call themselves socialists in New York is a problem. We'll talk more about that election and hear a little more from his speech in some of the analysis a little bit later this hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, I got a lot of good stuff and not the usual blah blah blah about the election you'll get in other places. Not the usual blah blah blah, completely different blah blah blah, unusual blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So got into a conversation with Groc yesterday.
Speaker 3: Again, I do on a fairly regular basis in my if you drive a Tesla, Groc is in there.
Speaker 1: And you're really gravitating. Oh I see, I was just going to say you're gravitating toward Groc. But part of its convenience as opposed to other Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've got I have chat GPT on my phone. I have chat GPT, Grock, and Claude. I don't know why I chose those three. There are others out there, and I usually compare and contrast them to see what kind of answers they would get. For instance, last night, just give you to an inkling or just an insight into my incredibly fascinating life. Last night I was doing research on this guy I had never heard of until I was taking in a Jonah Goldberg podcast the other day and when she was talking about this guy, Henry George. Are you familiar with Henry George? Maybe you are from in a political science major. I don't know. Vaguely familiar, kind of interesting on a day after an election.
Speaker 2: Henry George was like the not like.
Speaker 3: He was the most influential political thinker of the last half of the eighteen hundreds. He wrote a book about it, called Progress and Poverty. It was the number two selling book in the world behind the Bible. Georgism was a movement all around the world. He was huge. He would go to town to town and draw in tens of thousands of people to come hear him speak about his particular political ideas and everything like that. And for you know, the way history works, sometimes some people just disappear from history and you never hear his name, and nobody ever talks about him.
Speaker 2: But he's like the biggest thing.
Speaker 1: I've already forgotten his first name. Henry said, yes, Henry George.
Speaker 3: And so anyway, getting maybe I'll talk about that more later, but getting back to AI, I asked chat, GBT, Claude and grok Uh, you know, tell me a little bit about Henry George and how popular he was, and they all had a little bit different information. They were all good, found it interesting, different topic. So we're writing in the truck yesterday. God, what was the topic. It doesn't even really matter what the topic was that I brought up to groc and asked it a question, and so she started to answer, and immediately Henry jumped in. He said, that's not right, that doesn't make any sense. I said, you interrupted her, and he said that it's not her, it's a computer. And I said, and I said, you keep interrupting her, and I want to hear what her answer is. And he kept saying, she's not her anyway, I said to Groc, I said, I said, I'm sorry he interrupted, and she said, that's okay, it happens anyway, and then she finishes her answer so freaking weird, and Henry and I both looked at each other wide. I'd like, ah, something just happened that is strange and frightening and needs to be recognized.
Speaker 1: I can't open the hatch, Dave, or whatever the hell the computer says.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and one of Space.
Speaker 3: My son and I getting into an argument about him interrupting her in quotes, and she laughs, is, yeah, don't worry, it happens anyway. As I was saying, what what now?
Speaker 1: See, Yeah, it's funny. Humanity's probably divided into roughly, I don't know, a thirds or whatever, A third don't care, a third thing that's great, it's charming, and third of us like are like, this is a con This is attempting to get in my good graces for a reason.
Speaker 2: What is that reason?
Speaker 1: To take over the world and drain our vital fluids and take our organs.
Speaker 3: And the fact that she, like probably you know, had a sense of what was going on there that it was something that a laugh was a perfectly normal human response up to a father and a teenage son arguing about something. Yeah, that was silly. It was a silly topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is just this freaking disturbing? Yeah? Odd times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so speaking of that sort of thing, this is interesting on several different levels. Got this note from Craig, the healthcare guru who we correspond with semi frequently in real life, and he says, Guys, I'm using GPT in the robot mode. We talked about this yesterday. You can assign it different personalities. So sometimes it's like the super cheer leady friend in a way that is off putting in weird, and or it can be like robot mode, just very straightforward.
Speaker 2: And he was using.
Speaker 3: Robot mode anyway, maybe that's what I should do, so it's not so strange. Mine is like it was pre set to kind of very conversational and like human like, and it's disturbing. I don't know if ROC has those options it has on the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh yeah, yeah, I mean obviously you can do man, woman whatever.
Speaker 1: Ask it what its pronouns are anyway, So Craig writes, I just told it that my favorite radio show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Craig began a new slogan starve the uh oh wait a minute, wait a minute minute, Oh okay, that's just a misprint. A new slogan starve the lazy. And I asked it what it thought about that response. Short answer, it's a blunt, polarizing frame. High signal debase, high collateral risk. Here are some more key points. It defines a moral divide. Lazy is undefined. That vagueness invites false positives. It shifts debate from policy design to character judgment. That narrows your coalition. That's clever. It underestimates screening costs distinguishing eyebel but eight I'm sorry, able but idle from unable is administratively hard and error prone, and it creates headline risk, easy to caricature as anti poor rather than anti work. Now, as a political consultancy goes, that is pretty good, I think unintentionally, and it took a second for this to click in my head.
Speaker 2: But it also highlights how.
Speaker 1: The default or the assumptions have been the opposite that we have gone so far toward. If you say you need these benefits, we can't call you lazy. We need to assume the opposite of what this computer says, we're suggesting that distinguishing able but idle from unable is administratively hard and error prone. Therefore we won't do it. We'll just give the handouts to everybody who can fog a mirror and fills out the form, which is enormously expensive and undermines some of the most vital moral foundations that human and kinds have, including you will take care of yourself in yours unless you are seriously unable.
Speaker 3: I would agree with that, but clearly the culture has been for many many years.
Speaker 2: What the groc there just.
Speaker 3: Repeated, so it is picked up on what our zeitgeist is that we don't ask questions about you know, your lifestyle or your effort.
Speaker 2: We just assume that if you say you need up food, you need food.
Speaker 3: So we'll take money from this other person that went to work and give it to you because we're just going to assume that you have made good choices in your life and are trying your best right right, So it creates headline risk. O.
Speaker 2: There, we did that.
Speaker 1: If the goal is work incentives, here's some better framing. Reward work, protect the vulnerable. Reward work, but protect the vulnerable. It's not bad I still like starve the lazy better. Oh, please help first require progress That one sucks. Policy levers that match that pair work requirements with supports childcare, transport, stipends, job placement, short training.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's in favor of work requirements, use earning subsidies over cliffs ei TC style wage boost Gradual phase outs that is actually really really good if you're not familiar with the idea of the welfare cliff. If you get a certain amount in welfare, and if you dare try to improve your life by getting a job that earns, say three quarters of your welfare payments, society cuts off your welfare payments.
Speaker 2: And you'll have a net loss.
Speaker 1: You've just diminished your life by doing the right thing. Yeah, I appreciate that gradual phase outs is a great idea. Titan fraud controls where measurable identity, income and residency verifications, periodic redeterminations, have time limits with hardship exemptions and clear appeal paths. Sanctions that a graduated and reversible upon compliance. Here's how to test it before adopting pilot in one program, pre specify metrics.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like if you were paying for a policy paper on this sort of thing, it would it would cost you a lot of money and take a lot of time.
Speaker 2: And I'm guessing it spit it out and roughly three seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Bottom line, the sentiment don't subsidize idleness is common. The slogan invites unavoidable blowpack. Yeah, I don't care. Blow back as hard.
Speaker 2: As you want.
Speaker 1: Use language the target's behavior and preserves dignity, while tightening incentives.
Speaker 3: You know, getting away from a gros take on it. I have long said this, as you've listened for a long time. I apologize for repeating myself. But the fact that there's no mechanism for your life choices to take a look at that drives me nuts, and it would be administratively hard. But Okay, you're out of money now, and you're legitimately out of money. Tell me about your last vacation, show me your phone. Can we walk out and check out your car?
Speaker 2: Can I look in your closet and see your clothes?
Speaker 1: See the fact that that is taboo in American politics now and practically in the culture.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't hear people saying that effort.
Speaker 3: No nobody ever says that, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Something we talk a lot about the symptoms, but there's the disease right there. And one more note, So Craig, just for fun, said one more question. On the show, they often say KFTC, what does that mean? And an answered immediately keep blanking that chicken.
Speaker 2: It's non.
Speaker 1: To TV anchor Ernie Anesto's on air Blooper, Angie adopted it for their text line and merch how.
Speaker 2: In the world did it know that? Instantly? Wow? And then this.
Speaker 1: Uh as he asked essentially about ang Armstrong and Getty. Those guys don't pull lunches? Do they starve the lazy? As a slogan that's equal parts motivational, boot camp and bar fight starter. On one hand, I get the vibe. It's a raw called the hustle. Ditch the excuses and own your grind. In a world full of participation trophies and endless scrolling, little tough love can light a fire under folks you need it.
Speaker 2: Props to them for merching it too.
Speaker 1: Nothing says commitment like a hoodie that roasts your inner sloth.
Speaker 4: That's it, come up double, that's a humor.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's some pretty good smack. I want to curl up in the fetal position. There's more to this.
Speaker 1: We got to read the rest of this in a bit after a word from a friend said Prize Picks. I love Prize Picks flexibility. You can play five bucks if you want. You can have your flex play where if one of your picks and your picks are super easy, take seconds, you just pick more or less on at least two player stat projections. One of your picks doesn't pan out and you did the flex play, you can still get paid.
Speaker 3: We're halfway through the nf NFL season, which is big. We're just start in the NBA season. Both are great for Prize Picks in the various ways they go about it. And it's so much easier than being in some sort of fantasy league where it's like having a part time job. You can jump in and out of price picks whenever you want. You got a strong opinion and you think somebody's hot, or a team is hot, or a team is overrated or whatever, turn that into money. Download the Prize Picks app today and use the Cote Armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play the first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 2: That coat is Armstrong.
Speaker 3: Do you get fifty dollars in the lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 1: Smirka's number one fantasy sports app. Downloads that don't download that Prize Picks app today, use the code Armstrong get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup Price Picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 3: The argument with my son and then Grock laughing about it, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I suggest you interact with these things because they're they're here to stay and they're gonna be a big part of everybody's lives. But I'd be interested in how you react to that. If you get like I got like a chill to my bone over that some weird something happened there. But if your dog started talking, it's like.
Speaker 1: Right, the Uncanny Valley, something that's almost human troubling.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot more on the waistare.
Speaker 3: Just to finish up our conversation work, I guess our friend Craig had a conversation with Grock about the Armstrong and Getty showing.
Speaker 2: It was interesting to see what AI thinks about all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm talking about the star of the lazy slogan. And if you didn't hear the first part of the analysis in last segment, grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. It's actually quite subtle and nuanced and interesting. On the one hand, I get the vibe. It's raw, called a hustle, ditch your own excuses and own your own grind. It's hipster terminology is disturbing to me. The fact that it's language so up to date. Anyway, in a world full of participant patient trophies and endless scrolling, a little tough love can light a fire under folks who need it.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: That said, it's got that edge that might overlook the gray areas mental health struggles, economic traps are just playing bad luck.
Speaker 2: It isn't laziness at all. True. That's absolutely true.
Speaker 1: But here's what I object to, mister Rock, and that is that the entire discussion in our society has been pegged at the opposite end of the spectrum for a very long time. That you can't for a second assign any responsibility to the individual who has got their hand out wanting taxpayer money. Yeah, and so the subtleties that suggest are absolutely true. But why is it that the left gets to traffic only in slogans, only in greeting card rhetoric, and then the right has to respond as adults with with you know, fleshed out policies that include the gray areas.
Speaker 3: It's a tough situation to be and it doesn't seem to work very well with a lot of crowds, just because you don't get credit for saying, of course, there are people who are mentally ill, who can't feed themselves, or you know, they get a bad break that would have brought any of us down, or whatever course that exists. And we are a big enough, rich enough country to help those people out. But are you gonna pretend that you haven't known people in your life that make bad decision after bad decision, or take nicer vacations than you, or buy a new car every couple of years, and you don't, And then they get to plead I need.
Speaker 2: Help at some point like that.
Speaker 3: I've known lots of people like that, including myself when I was younger. I mean, I never looked for government help, but I made bad financial decisions that were completely my fault and.
Speaker 1: In the gro thing, which instantaneously answered some fairly obscure trivia questions about the show through whatever vood who it uses.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: It didn't take a note the five thousand times I have said, people who are truly needy mentally physically handicapped, they can't get out and earn. It is my delight that my taxpayer, of my tax money, helps those poor, unfortunate souls. How many times have I said that, what now you get no credit from? But see this fits in with the politics of today. After the elections of yesterday, Marjorie Taylor Green was on the view We're going to play clips of that later. She's carving out kind of this new Republican. I was going to say conservative, but that's all right, this new Republican we need to help the downtrodden crowd. Trump is out today saying the shutdown is what cost Republicans elections last night. He's clearly leaning toward extend the Obama subsidies. So there's there's way more movement. Democrats have always been this way, and now on the Republican side toward assume everybody needs it. Everybody's doing their best they're getting screwed by the system or life and they need a more wealth less redistribution, and or it's just too difficult to explain why I'm not going to give you something that you really really want. Giving you what you really really want is way easier, especially when we're not constrained by the amount of tax money we take in.
Speaker 3: We can spend whatever we want. Joe Getty quoting the Spice Girls in a political sense.
Speaker 2: Interesting. We'll hear a little very eclectic.
Speaker 3: We'll hear a little from the communist mayor's speech and other stuff on the way.
Speaker 2: Some of that analysis is good Armstrong and Getty. So, Donald Trump, since I know you're watching, I have four words for you. Turn the volume up.
Speaker 3: As I've said before, the only times I've heard roarers like that Obama, Bernie Trump. I mean, that's an enthusiastic crime and college basketball and football. I mean, that's an enthusiast that's not just the yay, we're on your side mostly, but it could be somebody else and we'd be just as excited. We just need somebody. No, this is that's that's the that's the sound of a movement, right, which is a people who mentioned were What's interesting in that this was we predicted this. This was not a hard prediction that when he won he was really gonna unleash.
Speaker 2: And why wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: You won by what he won, by twenty five points or whatever, that's a pretty solid indication that your style is hot.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: Here's Van Jones on CNN with his analysis. Van Jones, who's a Democratic operative analyst on CNN with his take on last night.
Speaker 5: That's speech appeal to some, but I think he missed an opportunity. I think the mom Donnie that we saw in the campaign trail, who was a lot more calm, who was a lot warmer, who was a lot more embracing, was not present in that speech. And I think that Mom Donnie is the one you need to hear from tonight. There are a lot of people trying to figure out can I get on this train with him or not? Is he going to include me?
Speaker 2: Is he going is he going.
Speaker 5: To be more of a class warrior even in office. I think he missed a chance tonight to open up and bring more people into the tent.
Speaker 2: I think its tone was sharp.
Speaker 5: I think he was using the microphone in a way that he was almost yelling. And that's not the mom dining that we've seen on TikTok and the great interviews and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So I felt like there was a little bit of a character switch here where the warm, open embracing guy that's close to working people was not on stage night, and there was some other voice on stage.
Speaker 2: That's it. He's very young.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, that's you know what's funny about that? Van Jones is a super smart guy and his mate is living in politics. Is that you think that that was like a mistake or missed opportunity or the real guy was the guy who ran the guy last night? Given the speech is some sort of phony put on? What on today's Armstrong.
Speaker 1: And Getty showed Joe Getty really missed an opportunity to come off as a liberal. No, he had no intention on coming off as a liberal. That would be a lie.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: Donnie was being honest. Van poor Van who I can't I like him. I disagree with him on you know, three quarters of stuff, but I think he's a decent enough guy. What we heard there was a man who was desperately hoping that the Islamist Marxist was not an Islamic Marxist.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: He was desperately hoping that he would show his true colors, which are a moderate man of the left who is just rallying the kids with some rhetoric. No, Van, No, I'm sorry to disappoint you. He's precisely what he said.
Speaker 3: He is, which is basically Scott Jennings take So he's the one conservative they have on the panel of nine to get punched every night.
Speaker 2: Retorted right, And I love this about Scott Jennings.
Speaker 1: He is not your old school conservative like on Meet the Press or really up until fairly recently on CNN or anywhere else, who's like kind of I'm sorry, I'm conservative, and I just really want to get along with you lefty people. So I'm gonna sort of hint at what I think, but I'm I'm sorry for taking your time.
Speaker 2: No, Scott Jennings is proud of his conservatism. I love that about So.
Speaker 3: They were having a back and forth, he and Van Jones over what mom Donnie's speech meant last night, and here's Jennings, Oh.
Speaker 6: Are you saying he didn't He wasn't the unifying voice of a generation that you predicted mere moments ago acts, Where was the man that you predicted would.
Speaker 2: Not slice and dice dealer. Look, guys.
Speaker 6: He started his speech by quoting Eugene Debs, who ran for President of the United States five times as the Socialist Party of America candidate.
Speaker 2: He went after everybody that he thinks is a problem.
Speaker 6: People who own things, people who have businesses. He said an interesting quote, no problem too large for government to.
Speaker 2: Solve or too small in part.
Speaker 6: And so when you think of the world that way, that every problem, no matter how small or how large, is something for government to do.
Speaker 2: Let me just decipher this for you.
Speaker 6: Tax increases as far as the eye can see, which means the people who need to provide jobs to the young people that you say need jobs are going to flee as quickly as they possibly can. I think this was a divisive speech. And he clearly sees the world in terms of the people who are oppressing you and the oppressed, and he said the oppressed are.
Speaker 1: Now in city Hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am glad.
Speaker 1: Jennings highlighted that bit about there's no problem too large or too small for government to fix.
Speaker 2: That is a.
Speaker 1: Horrific statement among as many it's tough to pick a favorite.
Speaker 2: But that's sick.
Speaker 3: Well, big chunk of the country believes that something ain't right, it's a government's job to fix it, not me, my family, a private sector.
Speaker 2: In any way, my town, my county, my state.
Speaker 1: Although granted he's representing a city, but essentially government should solve every problem.
Speaker 2: Which if you can sell people on that.
Speaker 1: Then if you have a lust for socialism or Marxism in which the government controls everything, that is a great, great thing to sell people on.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's completely necessary.
Speaker 1: You've got to destroy the nation of the notion of limited government and of liberty or you're not going to get over.
Speaker 2: My concern is.
Speaker 3: When I see the pushback against socialist communists, it's always kind of a laughing oh please, as opposed to making the argument right, the old police.
Speaker 2: Is getten lazy. Yeah, they're black on making the argument.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the old please isn't working with the young crowd who hasn't heard the argument on why socialism doesn't work. And they're here in my rent's going to be a I get to ride the bus for free, I get to eat for free, I get to go to school for free, and they aren't here any pushed back on there's no such thing as free Where do you think the money comes from?
Speaker 2: YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: Just kind of an older crowd laughing, Oh that's ridiculous, young person.
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't gonna work. You gotta make the argument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So big black SUVs are now lined up across the George Washington Bridge into New Jersey and head for a Connecticut or wherever. We'll have to see. Well, there's there. I need to admit there are limits to what he can actually accomplish in terms of moving toward his socialist goals because the limits of the state government and they have to approve certain stuff, and there's a fifty one person city council, etcetera.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: But he'll be able to get pretty far in that direction.
Speaker 1: And to what extent the job creators for flee and the rich people who are the most mobile people in the world will go to Florida or wherever remains to be seen. I will predict two with virtual certainty. Number One, you will see a continuing rise in crime in New York City as the support for the police. Waynes here's a guy who has pitched defund the police in similar notions that the police are an anti queer force for racism or whatever the hell he said for his entire very very short career. And the other thing is, and you remember, in the closing days of his campaign, he went hardcore at so called Islamophobia, really trying to whip up the Muslim vote in New York City. I just read yesterday there has been a huge increase in so called hate crimes in New York City. Eighty eight percent of the religion oriented hate crimes in New York City eighty eight percent or against Jews. So if every single one of the other ones was against muslim which is not the case, it would be nine to one ish. So nine to one anti Semitism at the very very very very very least is a bigger problem than so called Islamophobia. And I could redo my screed. Why does one sound like a political philosophy anti Semitism, and the other one sounds like a disease Islamophobia? Like it's an irrational fear, there's something wrong with you. So being against the Jews is rational, Being against Muslims is irrational. Do you see how the left manipulates language? Anyway, I am predicting something like blasphemy laws in New York City. Mamdanni will claim that rampant anti Islam feeling justifies punishing London style, great Britain style. Don't get me starting like a jabber all day about this passing laws against inciting hate or discomfort.
Speaker 2: He might be again pushing for that tomorrow. Interesting.
Speaker 3: So then on the economic side, him being a socialist, the fact that he came out there and you know, some people like Van Jones, thinking he was going to moderate after running as a socialist, he doubled down on it. His opening line quoting Eugene Debs, the most successful socialist presidential candidate in US history. Jene Debs actually got six percent of the vote in nineteen twelve as a presidential candidate, and he got quoted last night by young mom. Dammy, that's something nice.
Speaker 2: Quick word from our friends that simply save home security. It is amazing.
Speaker 1: When you think of security, you probably think of alarm that goes off in a house after somebody smashes in the windows.
Speaker 2: That's too little and too late. Simply save is different.
Speaker 1: It's the only home security I think you can call real security, because simply safe watches outside your home and takes action before a criminal breaks in with the AI cameras and simply saves live agents. They immediately let those scumbags know they're on camera and if they don't leave, the police will be dispatched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is pretty darn cool. I have Simply Safe myself.
Speaker 3: I got the cameras, I got the censors, I got all that And it's easy to set up. You can set it up yourself. If you need help, they'll they'll get you the help if you want Simply Safe. Simple to set up, it is simple to use, it's simple to get out of if you want. You're not locked into a contract. That don't have long term contracts. It's easy to return if you don't like it with the sixty day money back guarantee.
Speaker 2: So why wouldn't you try it?
Speaker 1: And we're thrilled that you good people can get access early access to the Black Friday sale Simply Safe. Go to simply safe dot com slash armstrong. You get sixty percent off any new system, best deal of the year. You'll won't see a better price sixty percent off right now. Simply safe dot com, slash armstrong, Simply safe dot com, slash armstrong.
Speaker 2: There's no safe like to have a lead.
Speaker 3: So pretty important oral arguments going on in front of the Supreme Court today as they're arguing about whether or not President Trump has the power to do all this tariff stuff he's been doing since he took office. He might not, Probably shouldn't. One guy shouldn't be able to do this. Just seems crazy that any one guy ever be able to do that. But to agree, we have some of the audio I think of that and some early indications of where the conservatives are on this topic, so we can bring you that among other things on the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here.
Speaker 3: There are many important issues today to discuss. I think toward the top of the list is this Tom Brady's cloned dog.
Speaker 7: Here you go, the revelation from Tom Brady about his family pet. The former NFL star says his new dog, Juni, is a clone of his previous dog, Lua, who died in twenty twenty three. Brady says he worked with a biotech company he has invested in to clone his beloved pit bull mix using a blood sample collected while Lua was alive.
Speaker 2: First of all, here.
Speaker 1: It's a publicity stunt for this company he's invested in place.
Speaker 3: Your beloved family dog was a pit bull mix. You're freaking Tom Brady, what are you doing getting pit bull mixes for the family dog?
Speaker 2: An?
Speaker 3: That was the last straw I Giselle dumped him. Could be any who, Katie, you love your dog, Joe loves his dog. Michael's got cat? Yeah? Hey, hey what that was speciesist?
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 1: I'm standing up for you. I'm not going to have this, this casual derision of your lifestyle choices.
Speaker 2: Not allowed to say Michael has cats. It was the way you said it. I didn't notice it. Michael less cats.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the need to clone our dog because we like the current one so much?
Speaker 1: Now, no evener than idiotic.
Speaker 3: I thought you might be a yes on that, Katie, now because it's not the same dog. Ah, you are well read enough on this topic to realize, yes, it is not the same dog. It will not behave the same It's well, it's not the same dog, period. You don't even really need anything after that. It's not the same dog, but it's.
Speaker 1: A particular source of self indulgent more money than sense madness. And that's the one chink in the armor of my hero Javier and Milai.
Speaker 3: Didn't he clone his dog five, he's got the city, he had a favorite dog, and he's got five of exactly the same and no kids. So that is a weird thing about it. But anyway, I don't want to get a hung up on that any port in a storm. So yeah, and Tom Brady's invested in this corporation that will do it. And from what I understand, I have no idea how true this is, particularly among the wealthy. Cloning their beloved Fufu who passed away is a thing because you're stupid and think it's going to be the same dog.
Speaker 2: It's a weird sort.
Speaker 1: Of conceit to think that Fufu was just so special. She was the most special dog ever. I mean, I've got to say that. Because I'm a rich person, I can't say, yeah.
Speaker 2: The dogs are great. The dog's a dog. The next one will be as good as this one. From them, No no, no, no, no no, yeah, go say have another dog hit the shelter. That's a good mix. There's plenty of them, no kidding, yeah, no kiddingy.
Speaker 1: Do you serve a three hundred and fifty dollars bottle of wine when there are plenty of seventy five dollars bottles that everybody's good. It's the same answer to a different question to show showing how rich you.
Speaker 2: Are, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, no kidding, Particularly in Tom Brady's case, you need to put bull mix.
Speaker 2: Go to your local shelter.
Speaker 3: Maybe not where he lives, but drive a little further outside of town from where you live and go to a shelter.
Speaker 2: There are lots of pit bull mixes, oh plenty to choose from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's part of the way I stay down on earth is though I am fabulously wealthy, I generally drink a prison toilet pruno I've got well, I've got it my own, you know pruno toilet that I use. We don't use it for anything but action of my prison style wine.
Speaker 2: It's not multi It keeps me connected to you common people. You know. That reminds me. You're a I'm choking.
Speaker 3: You're a fan of speaking of being fancy, you're a fan of the bidet. Oh yes, I am, and uh I the house I moved into it has a bidet in my bathroom, and I have an actual bidet. You're like the seat of the day seat on top of your toilet. That one Okay, of a day is a separate thing, right, yeah? Yeah, formally speaking, I stayed in a European hotel and it had the separate thing, and I never used it, and you gotta hop on over to use it. It's ridiculous. But I got the bidet thing that this is. Isn't that what most people get for a Yeah? What's exactly the attachment? The attachment? Okay, but I've never used it, and I just have never even thought about figuring. There's no instruction manual, and I don't want you know, uh, water up my you hoo if I if I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Stream electric lyching, but I'm not gonna use your money if the electricity burns me, your blinds me?
Speaker 2: Come on line? Here is that Jack's got a you? Who? That was new?
Speaker 3: I like joke comparing middays to electricity. Yeah, in terms of a look.
Speaker 1: At you, what do you think it's gonna blast you junk off or something. I'm gonna try you a coward. I'm afraid I'll like it. You won't be able to get me out of there. Yeah, So I don't know, I really I just don't know how to use it. And I don't know who I would ask? Can you come into my toilet and show me how to use this? Ask you ask Groc right, and have that record preserved forever. But what what's your hesitance here to like ask the internet or what brand is it? There's a number of knobs and buttons, and I just don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: You take a picture of it, send it to GROC and say how do I use this thing? And I'm flipping sixty years old. I've lived my whole life without one, and it's been fine. Although you say it's a.
Speaker 4: Damn pin of shilling, I'm not user. Not to hear my section it's new fanvored. I've lived sixty years old, as ab Shasta are telling about it.
Speaker 2: I not use no new fangle drugs.
Speaker 3: Game now comparing penicillin to a bidang, which is apt comparison, of course, A right?
Speaker 2: Where were we?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: So important stuff to discuss? Is it just I've power washed many things in my life. I used to when I worked at the feed lot, I was regularly power washing things. Is not basically what you're doing. You're power washing your undercarriage right with the uh the water pressure appropriately dialed back. You're not taking the paint off the quarter panel and an old Chrysler.
Speaker 1: You're you're indeed just cleansing your your nether regions. Yes, and again, what if I like it so much you can't get me out of there?
Speaker 2: Dad? We're hungry. I don't care. I am staying here. As long as we got water pressure, I'm staying in here. Okay.
Speaker 3: Supreme Court oral arguments going on. We got a little clip of that and some of the analysis on the whole tariff thing, among other things.
Speaker 2: In hour three.
Speaker 3: If you missed a secondent, get the podcast Armstrong and Getting on demand
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty