Speaker 1: Talk Talk, Talk to.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 1: What's Up, y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we talk back because show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers. What's Up, y'all? It co hosts aj Holliday, What's Up? Team y'all.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, it's.
Speaker 1: Tam bam, no bitch. I'm giving you the.
Speaker 2: Best that I got, not not Anita, not you sniffling in the mic.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: I feel like shit, y'all. I ain't even gonna front. I ain't gonna hold you. My MS is in messing right now. And when I say that, I mean motherfucker is sucking. OK So it's all I got. Beef it up, man, get your vitamins up. I don't get taking vitamins. Friend, I take all the vitamins that don't make a difference.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend? Though? It was cool? I'd too much. We hung out a little bit yesterday. We had like a little Christmas giving. Is that a thing? It was friends? Friends? Yeah, friends, friends. It was nice. We ate a lot of food. Everybody cooked a dish road southing. We played fun games. So that's what I did this weekend. It was good.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds nice.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to go.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of events that I was invited to this weekend. I didn't make it to none. No, I just stayed in bed all weekend and Binge watched game. I'm not Game of Thrones, even though that's next, but I Binge watched True Blood.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good show. I feel like that's like, really humans, I hear, not humans, but whatever they are. I feel like all those different breeds of human exist vampire different Yeah, I feel like that some people just be energy vampires. They don't necessarily be biting your neck and shit, they just steal energy out this bitch. I liked your bloods. Pump up the volume.
Speaker 2: I wish I could. I wish I had it. This is all I got. I'm giving you all I got right now.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of giving you all I got, did you see Anita Baker asked this weekend, let's go ahead and jump in the stupid internet news line. Anita Baker was going in on fans on the front row. They don't paid for front row tickets or one of them off the radio. We don't know what you won, but they were there and she was upset because they were apparently taking pictures of her and she had security throw them out. You can't take pictures, I guess not an Auntie, y'all know, I need to bake it on do shit for free? Bitch. Music wasn't streaming for years because she was battling the labels to get her masters, and she was always boycott and her music being on streaming platforms. So you really can't find it need to bake a shit up until like maybe maybebout four years ago, maybe three years ago. Now she has her music out there, so Auntie don't do shit for free, so I guess she like bitch, y'all take pictures after the show. Y'all ain't about to be taking free pictures to me or recording my show for free on your cell phones. And they got put out.
Speaker 2: That's wild to me. I ain't never seen nobody act like that. Even Beyonce don't show out like that.
Speaker 1: I guess Beyonce's show in comparison to Anita Baker show probably a little bit different, bitch, because how can you even how is it not enough? People in the audience for you to see what each individual person is doing, Beyonce, it wouldn't be able to like pinpoint who doing what. It be millions of people, thousands of people, and it was a lot here, but.
Speaker 2: That concert there's a lot of people that doesn't need a bit.
Speaker 1: So she just like, why are you paying attention to who doing what an audience perform?
Speaker 2: I guess because they right in front. They was right in front so she could see they phones, because I'm sure they want the only people recording and taking pictures. Listen, like we got to see the video from somebody recording and taking pictures, you know, Listen.
Speaker 1: I want to go to to an Anita Baker concern, and I'm gonna follow all whatever rules she got in place. Okay, I love Anita Baker. Obviously it's gonna be right in the front row.
Speaker 2: Why I ain't paying for no front you're paying for front row tickets for Anita Baker.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. They shouldn't be nothing but forty five dollars in it. They shouldn't be that much shit. I think I could afford some Anita Baker front row ticket. No play with her, neither her tickets high too. Ain't no way she charging Yonce prices. Ain't no way.
Speaker 2: Bruh, No, she got charging Beyonce prices, but they ain't fifty dollars fifty dollars forty dollars hour.
Speaker 1: And then she tweeted she said, when they realize they can't stop your blessings, they simply lie, as in liability screenshots are forever lyrics. I'm as petty as you are. Hashtag I Needa Baker. What the fuck does any of that mean? I'm not sure, but that's what her response was. She don't know what that means. Use the technology. Just listen. You cannot expect in this day and age to perform for anyone and not have people record you. This is a cell phone era, this is a social media area era. If you can't getgraph, yes, don't perform, because we want to show people what we got going on. Not me, but majority of people.
Speaker 2: And those was your biggest fans in the front row that you was scoring out, like, yeah, crazy, I.
Speaker 1: Definitely would have knocked some shit over on the way out there.
Speaker 2: I lie. Anita asked if I pay for front roads, not you die it on the stage.
Speaker 1: And she looked nice. She looked good. Yeah, she good shot. Did you see, Oprah? That's what the fuck looked good? Let's talk about that for one point two seconds. Oprah need to cut out the fuck out. So now she's saying she ain't talking about weight loss medication and stuff like that anymore because she obviously on that Okay, she obviously on that ship. Because you ain't never looked this good, Oprah. Let's be very fucking clear. You you hate that fluctuated your whole life that way, saying never snatched the bitch is her size too at sixty eight? Was however old she is.
Speaker 2: When I seen that purple dress picture of y'all, I thought it was a photoshop and they had to put her hand on somebody else's body. I was like, they need to stop playing with Oprah doing that ai Oprah.
Speaker 1: But that's really her. Yeah, she looked good. She was like girl color purple coming out. I gotta look good for all the press. That's run I'm gonna be doing. We know what time it is open.
Speaker 2: Ever since people discover ozimpic skinny is backing style, was like.
Speaker 1: It's back in style. Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Hate those little tennis skirts that be like so short that your ass hanging out the bag, because I just feel like you should have like a fit ass for them. It can't be just any old ass hanging out back of these skirts.
Speaker 1: Up side downy face.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna have your ass hanging out, that need to be a nice, round, firm ass. Not the super boody ain't not worse than them souper booty cheeks just drooping and sliding all over the place.
Speaker 1: I hate it, y'all. Fuck what y'all talk about? My cousin is back. Kanye is back. Kanye is back. I repeat, Kanye is fucking back. Okay, I ain't talk to you niggas in a year, and he backed with a new rant. Just listen to the man, man, just listen to Kanye. Kanye just needs a little bit of guidance. But why the fuck you don't mean full of batties? I mean, I'm talking about them bitus from the Zeus network. Wait, what was that about? How did that linkup? Happy? I don't understand. And they couldn't stop talking in the background either, Like let him rant please? Why the fuck is you chiming?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 2: He kicked somebody out because she wouldn't shut up.
Speaker 1: I heard somebody saying fuck Drake, and then somebody else is like, no, I don't say that. Don't say nothing right now, don't say a word. Why are you ad living? This is Kanye speaking. Just just listen for a little bit, and Nigga ain't talking a year? Can he please have a little a podium right quick? God damn, But you know he was on the usual rant. I always agree with Kanye. I don't ever disagree with that dude. Man, Okay, certain things. The only thing I disagree with Kanye about is marrying into the Kardashian family. A lot of those kids though those kids are definitely Kanye DNA. They be giving Kim Ass a hard fucking time. But for the most part, I don't team Yay.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad that he's making new music and I'm excited to hear it. That's all I got on that ship. I don't care about really anybody's politics. Musicians do music and politicians.
Speaker 1: Do you serious?
Speaker 2: But government, yeah, I don't care what they got to say.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I don't think you have to go to school. I can. I can consider myself a politician, and I went to school for no political science. Or nothing like that. I don't feel like it's something that you you have to live these things. I don't think it's something that you can learn in school. For real, you can learn how to how to finesse with words and your hand gestures and stuff, because you can tell.
Speaker 2: How if there is a war about to begin on American soil. I'm not gonna be like, somebody find Kanye, what does he think? I don't care what Kanye thinks.
Speaker 1: But that's not that's that's still not like school, though that could be more so if somebody.
Speaker 2: Wants I'm not saying, I'm just saying. I'm just saying he's not my go to for all these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I understand. But you know, I want to hear that. I want to hear that.
Speaker 2: I like how way he uses other old music to create new music. I love that from Kanye. That's what I love. What else happened in the world football inside.
Speaker 1: First of all, you ain't gonna be playing Kanye like that, Okay, I'm gonna let you ask, like, because I just don't feel like arguing. I said, I'm not arguing niggas. No more so I argue about niggas. I argue and I arguing about niggas. Okay, yeah, I said I'm a fan of his music. What did I say wrong? I didn't say nothing wrong against him. I just said I look forward to his music and mas seed football inside Jez. Yeah, are y'all?
Speaker 2: Just when Anthony's Edward stock started to rise, a potential scandal may have rocked his seemingly quiet life. An Instagram model who goes by the name Paige Jordan, who actually says it's thirty years old, used the platform to share her alleged text conversation with the Minnesota Timberwool Star. According to the accuser, Edwards got her pregnant, even including a photo of a positive pregnancy test. However, his supposed immediate response was for her to get an abortion, even forcing her despite her protests and sending her one hundred thousand dollars After apparently going through with it, Paige was surprised that he lawyered up. Earlier this year, adult film actress Mariah Mills blasted him for cheating on his girlfriend with her. The charge happened just after Zion's baby announcement.
Speaker 1: So wait, yeah, well I didn't make how to dot They homeboys or something like they're gonna say, where did that come from? Anyway, Like maybe it was just a mishap for production, But anyway, listen, I go somewhere like that. I get it, because this is MO having your girlfriend pregnant and the side bitch pregnant simultaneously. Apparently, now you force a side bitch to have an abortion. Meanwhile you post the pictures of your actual girlfriend who's also pregnant, and you're probably happier about that situation. So in this text thread, Anthony Edwards is telling this lady, Okay, this twenty two year old boy is telling this thirty old lady how he doesn't want any kids. But obviously he does because he does have a kid on the way, but he doesn't want one with her. He's a man, he's a young man. He's a young man. That is a boy. That is a boy with money. That is a boy with money and probably with minimal guidance. Okay, as women is coming on to the military, and look how childish he is v these fucking text message. Bitch, you got what you got for fucking with a small boy that is a boy. Look at the responses he was sending immediately l ol and at her ass being pregnant. How embarrassing is that? Yeah, and I bet you that this was the thirty plus year old person whoever his publicist that put out this recent message is supposedly from him. It says, I made comments in the heat of a moment that are not me and that are not aligned with what I believe and who I want to be as a man. All women should be supported and empowered to make their own decisions about their bodies and what is best for them. I am delaying my personal matters privately and will not be commenting on them any further at this time. Okay that sounds Yeah, he didn't write that exactly.
Speaker 2: He don't care. You don't care about women's choices.
Speaker 1: Are their bodies? I don't believe, absolutely not. I mean one of the messages, he basically just stopped responding it. So her, I'm gonna let my lawyer handle it. So but she up one hundred thousand, Yeah, she up one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Move on with your life, my's sister, So obviously she's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: They probably couldn't get her to sign an NDA because these text messages are now coming out, so.
Speaker 2: What she wants revenge for, like not responding to her. What is what was it all about?
Speaker 1: Really? This is my expectation for a twenty two year old. So you're not surprising any of us by putting these text messages out. I hope you feel better sorry about having to go through that painful situation. And apparently she had and an abortion two years ago. So men, you're allowing men to get you pregnant and they make you have an abortion, and now you're on the internet crying about it. Girl, get your life.
Speaker 2: You're like, she need to get it together.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Abortion, having an abortion is not fun or so. I you know, I sympathize with her there, But girl, where is the Plan b's If you aut here living your life like this, use a condom or get a Plan B or something.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I guess she at least you up one hundred thousand. I just would have shut up and just went on with my life, right, and I started making better choices with my body moving forward exactly.
Speaker 1: Got one hundred thousand dollars to help you make better choices, I'm pretty sure. Open up fans person, you know they be getting paid on only fans.
Speaker 2: Chi Man I'm about to start me an only fan.
Speaker 1: Why these niggas smash your only fan, bitches? Row, I'm confused, Like, what is happening.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to put do nothing sexual. I'm a trick niggas on my older fans. I'll be on that bench a robot.
Speaker 1: Come look at me, right? They doing ship for you to see? Yeah, my boyfriend, my ex boyfriend, Jonathan Majors. Okay, who's now with making good boy fanst nigga? Fast as fuck? Dog? That niggas so fast it was like a grand theft auto video, Like, what is really happening? So both of them with some sprinters though, right they fit? So look, okay, wait, let's let's start with did you hear the the audio that the girlfriend recorded? I did an ex girlfriend. In the audio, he was saying, you know, he describes himself as a great man. What's this girl? Her name is, her last name is Jabbari Jabaribarai. He basically was trying to like tell her not to go out drinking with her friends or whatever. I don't know if she came in later, whatever the deal was, but he's going in on her about how he's such a great man. And how he really needs a Karretta Scott King type woman on his side. Clear, that's not That's what I got out of it because and then now he has one right. But this man, everything has been stripped away from him this last year because of these allegations. But now you see this white woman chasing this big black man down the street. But that you were, you were supposedly scared for your life though, right, if this video didn't come out exactly, he'd be under the prison like he'd go through the processing court because I'm hoping hopefully the charges get dropped against him. This is disgusting and he needs to sue her ass for lost wages and all type of shit.
Speaker 2: Right because he was literally running from his bitch hard and she was all his ass like termin nigga, come.
Speaker 1: To get you, by the fucker.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the what the issue was to make. I would never chase a nigga like that. First of all, I'm not in shape enough. Second of all, it's never that deep to chase a nigga through the streets like that. Have you ever chased a nigga down like that?
Speaker 1: No, but I've been chased. I can't run that fast though, and I'm so clumsy. I usually find somebody was chasing you to fight you. No, no, no, no, nobody was chasing me to fight me. I had a nigga throw my car keys down the street once, and then I started running to get my car keys. But then he like ran behind me, then then in front of me to get my car keys again. He threw them down the street, then ran for so I still couldn't get my car keys.
Speaker 2: And then he beat you stick to him from behind me. God damn bitch. And then I was just out of breath.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, I'm calling the police. I said, listen, ma'am, listen, I don't really need police. I just need you to stay on the phone while I get my car keys from this man. He's in the background screaming at me, talking about you don't call the police on a black man. What give it my fucking car keys if I shoot you, because that's the next step, Like would you tell your daughter don't call the police and a black man if you're clearly like no, you weren't abusing me, but you were bullying me. That's bullying. Give me my fucking car keys. I can get out your goddamn life. Niggas always trying to prevent me from leaving. Bitch. Yeah, he ran from behind me and still beat my fat ass.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think I ever my ex boyfriend ran from me before. Yeah, because it's domestic violence. I'm not gonna tell the story.
Speaker 1: But you beat him, Yeah, I did, and.
Speaker 2: Then he liked himself in the room and then went out the room window.
Speaker 1: What mm hmm, you had him scared? M I don't do that no more.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I don't ever understand about men. Is that y'all so scared of the women? Oh, y'all don't trust us so much. But y'all stay eating our food. Nigga, why are you eating my food? Why are you eating the food of someone who you don't trust?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: See the quickest way to get your ass up out of here via that chicken sandwich. Bitch, it's a chicken salad. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Let me just say, I don't think he was scared of me. I just think he didn't want any more friction. I think it was just he felt like, let me just get away from this crazy motherfucker. He felt that Nigga just brought the worst out of me though, Right, that's I don't feel like there's always I don't feel like it's always that this is a bad man.
Speaker 1: We're just not good together. I can disagree to that. We just didn't bring out the best in each other. But that would be good enough for some niggas. Man that don't be good. Sometimes you got to have that OJT man, the hands on training, on the job training. This is wild. No, y'all know, this is it.
Speaker 2: We we talked back. Do not.
Speaker 1: Disclaimer. That is not a lie. I don't believe in that. Here we talked back. We beat niggas if need be.
Speaker 2: Don't keep your hands to yourself. Keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 1: Difference between like putting your hands on somebody and getting your eyes beat and not touching them and them just beating your ass. It's a difference. It's mutual combat. Yeah he was.
Speaker 2: He was protecting himself, right, and I was like, you know what, I need to stop doing this to people.
Speaker 1: I never hit a nigga and not expect to get hit back. Thank god, I never got hit back, but I always like, if I hit this man, it's chances are I might get hit back anyway. I don't know. How we got here. But y'all it's Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some Christmas topics coming up in just a minute, y'all stay tuned. We'll be right back after this message.
Speaker 1: And a go little sun like this. I want get twelve hundred dollars, eleven paints shoes, ten Ken goes now five months free read. Yeah. I love all those songs, man, what are you at.
Speaker 2: On your playlist?
Speaker 1: Just play them?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what I used to listen to every year since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Y'arll.
Speaker 2: One of my songs in holiday for Christmas time that was always doing rotation was the emotions.
Speaker 1: What do the lonely dude? And Christmas? What do they do? What do they do? And Christmas Time? Oh no, hear nothing. I don't even that. The song go I Gotta go Now, that's what I gotta listen to on my playlist. Let me go find it whatever, go listen to it.
Speaker 2: But it's a sad song, but it's a good like old school song. But this year was the first year I put it on and I was like, what, Dad, I don't want to hear that. I'm grateful, Like that's the space I'm in that I do not want to hear?
Speaker 1: Know what do the lonely do here?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker Christmas?
Speaker 1: Right? Shit, we're doing all the shit. Who the fuck said I'm lonely?
Speaker 2: I ain't lonely this year. I'm alone, but I'm not lonely, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looked at you. That's what I broke down, girl, Fuck you.
Speaker 4: I mean, yo, I am.
Speaker 1: I do entertain myself now, but I love a man by me, Okay, I don't. I don't like to feel lonely at all.
Speaker 2: I don't like it either, but I'm this year, for whatever reason, I've been just comfortable with my own company. I haven't been feeling like I'm lacking anything, which is new because in prior years I used to be like real like in my feelings about not having a man and not having nobody to wear massing Christmas pajamas with. But you know what, I think therapy has a lot to do with that, because I'm I got matching pajamas with my mom and my sister, and.
Speaker 1: My mother's singles, even a dog single. Yeah, all of us. But we happy. But we happy, all right.
Speaker 2: So let's get to these Christmas topics because you about to say something, shade.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I see it on your face. Drink waters. I saw it.
Speaker 2: He was shaking your head while he was drinking the water, ready to say some shit girl.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, it's pussy, girl, Go to hell, it's pussy. A good Christmas gift for a man. Go ahead, go ahead. Oh, I would think all men gonna say no. Okay, men like gifts too, So.
Speaker 2: I think pussy is an excellent Christmas gift for a man who hasn't had the pussy yet. If I agree, Yeah, if you haven't slept with him yet and you give him some, he's gonna be very jolly.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're.
Speaker 2: Giving him that same coatie you've been giving him all year long, he's gonna be like, what.
Speaker 1: Is this is fun? That's sam old pussy in the box? Right.
Speaker 2: You can't put a bowl on the same old pussy and talk about Merry Christmas. That's wow.
Speaker 1: Maybe she got some rejuvenation. Okay. If it's a different pussy, it's upgraded pussy, it's still.
Speaker 2: If it's upgraded, it could be like the gift to go with something else.
Speaker 1: It still can't be the only thing you give them. So we think men who've never had the box would be okay with just getting that pussy for Christmas? Mm hmmm, I guess I do. Possibly we all think. I don't know what the men think. I think men tie the pussy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They tell us every day on Instagram what they want, you know what they want? Something tighter. Okay, Well you said a bitch, not me. I ain't got no booty at home. Yes you do, I ain't got it. Now. If you give up that ask for this man, nigga might be grateful. That's if y'all ain't never had. If you not, if you've never had anal sex with your man, he might like that for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Mmmmm, get somebody else to do it. It's new, it's different. He not rather bring somebody else in the room with us than didn't.
Speaker 1: Get that out of my booty hole? No interesting clutches girls, So you'd rather bring a third party in as opposed to have an antal sex with your man? Mm hmm hmmm. No you do that? I mean like once every year. Maybe it might be for Christmas or something I didn't buy you ship? Hell? No crazy, hell go to his ass. Yeah no, I'm not doing that. I might. I mean, you know one of those I don't know. Let's go on to the next year. So yes, So we agree that pussy could be a pussy is a good Christmas gift? Yes, only if the man has never had the pussy before. So, you bitches who married or in committed relationships for a while, pussy does not suffice as a good Christmas gift. Go out and find that man something he likes. Okay, grand theft auto just came out. If you have a gamer type nigga, go get him, not for Christmas. What's some other good Christmas gifts aside for some pussy, a good cologne.
Speaker 2: If you know your man, find out what he liked, like listen to that nigga sometimes.
Speaker 1: Or you know what you can do for Christmas? Shut the fuck up. We might be happy with that too, and hand right goodness, not us saying we talked back saying shut the fuck up for Christmas. Listen, I be tired of talking, okay, so I do shut the fuck up a lot. Kevin Gates, I don't get tired. I do shut I mean I don't have nobody to argue with right now. I don't do no fucking fussing, no nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm good, all right, what's worse for a man to do, fumbling her birthday or fumbling her Christmas birthday.
Speaker 1: This is my holiday. My birthday is my holiday. Christmas. You might be spread a little thin, might got multiple babies and baby mamas, or you've got your mama who ain't got no nigga like you spread them amongst all these people. Understandable if you can't give me personally the best Christmas possible. But my birthday, nigga, that is my personal holiday. Don't fumble my birthday because I'm not talking you no more. I'm gonna have a new phone number for my damn birth they if you know it ain't that deep. You just gotta train.
Speaker 2: You gotta train him if he fumble your birthday.
Speaker 1: Even men like good birthdays, okay.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I feel like mm hmmm. So I feel like if a nigga fumble your birthday, they don't fuck with you. He probably was forcing some shit anyway.
Speaker 2: Or sometimes these men don't be knowing how to shop because one of my uh my, this guy he loved my homegirl, but he got hurt one of them rah him bags.
Speaker 1: Them old lady bags. Okay, I know a lot of my friends have Brahm and bags, and I always say that's the baby that's like coach is really the baby mama bag. Brahmin is really like the church lady Mint with their little torquoise candies in the bottom of the bag, like that's their ball out bags.
Speaker 4: But they do have.
Speaker 1: Brohm and storefronts though you know they have Brahm and store.
Speaker 2: They haven't they have one here in Charlotte. And that's where he went, and he got her that ship out of there.
Speaker 1: And she's like, girl, what the fuck I'm going in this church? You going to church with that bag?
Speaker 2: And but he just didn't know how to shout for her.
Speaker 1: He just didn't know that nigga know damn well, bad bitches have Louise and Gucci's and ship like that. That nigga went and got an affordable bag. That's just that's what your man got you.
Speaker 2: Okay, it might have been more affordable than a Louis, but he still thought it was a nice bag. He wasn't like just like trying to play her right because it is nice, real leather, you know. So he was walking past doors and he went in there and they was like, get her this you know the people working there trying to hear themselves.
Speaker 1: They should have they should know better. Is she black or white? Right? I don't even think the white bitches went Brahmin? Is that even how you say it? Because that all of a sudden I want some ram? Is that how you say it? It's Brahmin?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's really that. Yes, okay, no shout out to Brahmin for everybody on teas.
Speaker 1: All right, So you don't want a Brahmin bag for your birth, you don't ever want one. I don't ever want one. I don't ever have to have that. I feel like there's other, even nicer bags that are less expensive. They don't have to be designer like I don't like Brahmin bags. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never really looked at the bags, honestly.
Speaker 1: No, they don't know. Dillard's but Dillard's also sells Louis Vatan. Now Dillard's and Belk have pre owned bags now.
Speaker 2: Ship TJ Max will have some Louis and some.
Speaker 1: Old TJ Max does have the runway TJ Max. They do be having Louis and shit like that in there. But I never seen Brahmin in there.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I wear it. Ain't nothing I wan't wear. If it's cute, I'll wear some Walmart shit. If it's fly, I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna tell you where I got it from. You'd be like, oh, you got that, bitch. You see how it's fitting on me?
Speaker 1: Though. No, if I got some extra fly, because you know Target is my ship. If I got some extra c shit, I don't give a fuck, bitch, I got this from Walmart. You see how I make it look. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you where I got it from, because that's what I just said. You said you knocking to tell them, I said, I am going to tell them where I got it from because I know I don't look fly.
Speaker 2: I don't like telling people where I got my ship from all the time, unless it's someone I fucked with. Don't be going to try to look like me.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I tell you somewhere that it ain't came from.
Speaker 1: Where you got that from?
Speaker 2: That's so cute, girl, I got it from mom.
Speaker 1: Girl. I don't even remember this boutique right off, nor try on if it's a bit you always asking why I get some shit from? I definitely lie to them because you don't got your own fashion sense, bitch? Like why like why? It depends on who.
Speaker 2: If I like them even a little bit, I'll tell the truth. But if I don't too much care for you girl, not North, tryon bootfee, not a North, tryon right exactly? Uh oh, this is a good one. Should side pieces expect Christmas gifts?
Speaker 1: Absolutely the main person to buy a gift for a fight knock all this shit over, Like, are you well, niggas? I'm ruin everybody Christmas? Absolutely, you need to make sure your side bitch is always happy. I mean, because usually niggas really be caring about the sidebitch. Let's be very good. That's who you talk about your main bitch too. You know therapists, right, y'all have fun together, y'all smoke together, y'all do all the things together, things that you can't do with your mean So, yes, you need to make sure your side bitch is happy as well. I'm pretty sure she's And especially because you probably can't be there for Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's all about to say you're not there the most The best thing you can do is give her a nice gift exactly, so she can be happy crying under the tree with her diamonds or something like that.
Speaker 1: Period get your girlfriend that Brahmin and bringing my Louis. Let's be very clear. Yeah, side bitches definitely deserve Christmas because you know she could actually have her own man. But for whatever reason, she's in love with you and you're just taking up this space in her life and you're not gonna get her a gift.
Speaker 2: You're not a real man, right, She needs to leave you if you don't get if you are dealing with a Listen, ladies, if you're dealing with a man who has a girlfriend and he don't buy you nothing for Christmas, you bet not take him into twenty twenty four. I'm coming to find you and I'm gonna slap the shit out of you because you need some cis slapped into you.
Speaker 1: Are you already playing with second fiddle? Now you're getting like basic bitch gifts? Uh uh, I know nothing. I don't believe in Christmas, boy, I get the fuck. I don't care if you don't believe.
Speaker 2: I believe, so you need to buy me something. Yeah mm mm hmmm, all right, what's next? Would you feel a way if your man's homegirl gifted him a Rolex for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Where's mine?
Speaker 2: How about saying she better come with two with hers?
Speaker 1: What y'all got going on? She giving you a whole rolex? Like? Are you on payroll? You work for her company? Like? What's up y'all besties? Like that? Did she get everybody all your best friends rolexes? I need I need a lot of detail because that's a that's not a small gift. That's the next what I feel some type of way. I it just be a nowadays, like I don't have as much. I'm not a jealous person to start off with, and I just be knowing fucking humans, man, But I do just be liking to know what I'm dealing with. Can I like tell me what's up? Because bitch, why is she buying you a Rolex? A Rolex? No?
Speaker 2: If your best friend ain't cash doll, I don't see why she's gifting you all these extravagant gifts because that's just not a normal gift to me.
Speaker 1: And where is my rolex? If she purchased you a Rolex, you need to be buying me a Rolex right exactly? But do you feel a way because another bitch bought your nigga a Rolex and you didn't. Yeah, I'm mad. I'm mad. How you gonna out give my nigga?
Speaker 2: And I just gave him this pussy, the same pussy I've been giving him all you you come with a Rolex.
Speaker 1: You abotutter lose your nigga. Boy girl, I hate you, bitch. She was like to lose your nigga. I don't know if I would care, Like I wouldn't want him to have a Rolex if I couldn't purchase it for him, I wouldn't. I wouldn't give him a hard time about it. No, I still have questions, But I'm not like about the dragon.
Speaker 2: Ruin Christmas over there stumping around mad because.
Speaker 1: You couldn't have afforded Rolex for your nigga. Now you mad because he know a bit you can.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, and the other way around. Niggas would be very mad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you might die. Yeah if you bring home a Rolex. At another man, I just was watching what's the Christmas Holiday Family movie with big Big Mama House. Oh so food, so food, Big Mama's House. It's a different movie. Listen, I know you know all the characters okay, so ne Along played who Neilong played Maya Mia no Bird Okay, Neilong played Bird and her husband was Makai Pfeiffer. And remember the nigga had got him, got him the job and gave her that bracelet or humor rip her arm off in the back of that beauty salon, ain't it? She was the door. She was like what the fuck? He was like, what what the fuck is this? She was like, hey, don'll meet Then why are you wearing a bitch because this is Cardier love bracelet? The fuck? Yeah? So yeah, uh, this is where men and women just well me, maybe I'm just not the same because I'm I'm not about the trip, but I know every man I've ever been with with trip. If another man were to have gotten me like the expensive, extravagant gift, Yeah, the That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would be okay with I would be mad at him for accepting a rolex.
Speaker 1: From because if it was the other way ranks, if it was the.
Speaker 2: Other way around, he would be mad at me for accepting this extravagant gift from another.
Speaker 1: Just make sure you get you an extravagant gift from another man in a month?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Yes, no, because that's different because now you know, ain't nobody just giving you nothing like that. You got to build a relationship with someone to get a gift like that.
Speaker 1: It could just be my homeboy who's gifting all of his friends rolexes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, God got four thousand at least four times that month for you to get.
Speaker 1: There, so he was eating his homegirl pussy for the probably you mad, big mad? I don't know, man, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? What was the worst Christmas gift you ever got from somebody you was dating?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: They didn't give you nothing for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I mean, that would be the worst thing. I don't think I've ever had a worst gift. I usually get whatever I asked for, so I don't think anybody ever got me some shit I didn't want. But nothing would be the worst gift. Yeah, like nothing, Nigga, you ain't thought about nothing.
Speaker 2: You didn't think I deserved nothing for Christmas as Wow.
Speaker 1: No, I don't put all the emphasis on holidays. That saund like my birthday is more important.
Speaker 2: I think the the worst gift I got for Christmas was a Louis scarf. It's like, why'd you buy me? Do you see me as scarfs?
Speaker 1: Like? Have you ever seen me wearing a scarf? Like? I like scarves?
Speaker 2: Though, Well, then he should have bought that for you because I don't be wearing that.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he thought your ass needed one. You be out here with your titties out and your chest out like your healthcare free.
Speaker 2: No, it was like one of those those thin, thin, like silk Lewis scarves that people, Yeah, like if I worked at Delta, I might tie that ship around my neck.
Speaker 1: He stole get people that you can snatch and watch it walk out the store with. I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: But you know I'm not ungrateful, so I said thank you and the opportunity to be very happy.
Speaker 1: Did you get him anything?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get I gave him some pussy.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, how much was the scarf?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's probably a couple of hundred dollars, but.
Speaker 1: That's how much that pussy worth? No, No, a couple hundreds. I just end up tying it on the Louis bag I already had. Yeah, Oh I think I seen that scarf. I think I seen that scarf before, but I think.
Speaker 2: It wasn't because I don't care about Like, I'd rather you give me something thoughtful that's inexpensive than give me something that costs more that means nothing, Like did you have me in mine or you just went and bought a bunch of stuff and passed them out to all the bitches you deal with, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, and you just give me one little measley scarf scarf? Right? The fuck?
Speaker 2: So I was pissed off, Like you could have got me some books that I've talked about, or some flowers or some something, give certificate to a nice restaurant that I enjoy or something like that. You know, it's more thoughtful than just a scarf. You in there buying a bitch of bag, this bit of scarf. That's how I felt like.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: They threw this in with the bag. You bought it, right, and you brought it to.
Speaker 1: Me the fuck getting mad all over again, talk about this shit? Was that last year? No, this is a long time ago. It was. No. No, I ain't had no niggas, so I ain't been getting Shitit that nothing he was talking about. Yeah, Yeah, I hadn't gotten nothing from the man from a man in the last couple of years because I've been single. Yeah, same, What year was that? Twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one Christmas and going into twenty twenty two New Year's was like the saddest time for me. I cried that whole week between Christmas and New Year's because that was my first time by my like not first time, but you know, first time in a long time. Yeah, ain't single during the holidays, and a nigga I was talking to the time had already planned vacation with the next bitch, right, he didn't have to tell me. I just already know you ain't going on vacation by yourself, And I feel like shit once we start talking, nigga, whatever plans you had prior to me should be canceled or put me in place. But he disappeared for a week, so I just was feeling so like, oh, I'm sick of these niggas, and my nigga probably somewhere on my old nigga, probably somewhere he can couch you for New Years because men always have a quality backup woman somewhere. Yeah, we'd be having a hard time trying to find a new nigga.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 1: Shit, it'd be five bitches waiting on your niggat.
Speaker 2: You'll be having niggas though you flexing for the show, cause you'll be having them.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, well, who is this? This is my boyfriend? God damn, and be short lived. Shit though I look, I might got a problem, I might be grown ass man. I might be my father's daughter. I like I like men. I do.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: I definitely don't have to have one, but it's nice. It's nice to have male company, that's all. So even if I'm smashing, I still want to do stuff with a man.
Speaker 2: But you'd be ready to bring him to the Christmas.
Speaker 1: Because we friends. I like all the people that I like to be in the same vicinity. So this is who I'm kicking it with, and were kicking it often, Like why would I not want to have him around? I don't do I don't be kicking it with multiple people.
Speaker 2: So if I don't get tired, you don't get tired.
Speaker 1: No, I like men.
Speaker 2: I'd be ready for a motherfucking to get lost after a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Like, oh listen, I'm not saying you take time for me to grow you're not single. No, I'm not single, and I'm also not in a relationship. Well what well, yeah, okay, you know, child, know what you're talking about. Okay, I'm not single.
Speaker 2: I'm very single. I'm going into New Year with no niggas none zero.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody making into the new countdown? Mm hmmm? Not even some friends? What you mean, like, you don't have any guy friends that could potentially be somebody next year? Nothing? No, damn, you know, I got it. You know I'm not.
Speaker 2: I haven't been letting people get too close as of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So and then the last nigga that I was really like trying to give some attention to he started acting stupid around my birthday because he want to take me on.
Speaker 1: No trip tam holiday. See that birthday has been more more important important.
Speaker 2: So then I just been chilling and then must been rolling by. Next thing, you know, I'm wearing machic pajamas with my mom and I'm okay with it though.
Speaker 1: Yeah fucking.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: The last one. Top five reasons he fell back right before Christmas.
Speaker 1: The reason he fell back like the reason the nigga gave you.
Speaker 2: Like why why do men typically disappear right before Christmas?
Speaker 1: Are like excuses they gave you? Oh probably, I was about to say, more like the excuses they'll give you because they fall back because usually they got somebody else that they gotta They know they gotta be there for Christmas. Right, So now I gotta figure out I can start an argument with this bitch. Nigga do that to me on Valentine's Day once? Oh me too, Like, nigga, if you couldn't do this, why are you doing it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Now you out rushing me? This is my twenties man, you rushing me. You got the nastiest attitude of me because somebody probably blowing your phone up because you got to You're trying to balance you bitches on one day. Like listen, just hurt, just hurt my feelings because this is this right here, you being weird towards me on this type of day. This is hurting my feelings more than you just ghosting right, just going on because guess what, I too have options. I too am choosing to be with you right now. I could have I could have hung up with somebody who I don't like like that, just to.
Speaker 2: Just to have something I think another reason why people get missing is because they're too embarrassed to say they can't afford to get you anything.
Speaker 1: For that's true.
Speaker 2: That might be a thing to ego. Mm hmm, like it hurt my ego too bad to stay. I'm broke, so I'm just gonna find a reason to get missing.
Speaker 1: You're the problem. You don't listen. I feel like you was dismissive of my feelings that day two weeks ago, right like, what, yeah, ego? What else would be another reason why men disappear? I mean the obvious already in a relationship with somebody else, too many people trying to spend money.
Speaker 2: On They already paid you one hundred thousand dollars for an abortion. They don't want no parcel, you know.
Speaker 1: I would take that. Please send me one hundred thousand dollars for Christmas? Okay, for an abortion? Dio the fun Damn they just be having abortions for free. At least make these niggas literally pay, not just yes, not just for the procedure, actually make them pay to not have because an actual grown kid costs more than one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Right so, and the mental anguish said that I don't think men understand, like what you put your body through and your mental through.
Speaker 1: There should be abortion insurance where you could, like men can have this insurance where you could file against his assurance if he gets you pregnant for compensation.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes sense, you see.
Speaker 1: Like when you get in a car accident, like it fuck you up, Like they can't tell you how long this accident is going to affect you. You can't tell me how long this abortion is gonna affect me, So I need to be compensated for this pain and suffering.
Speaker 2: You Like, if you old nigga got abortion assurance, you're dealing with a nasty, dirty one. Fuckers, they need it.
Speaker 1: They need abortion insurance.
Speaker 5: That gives stay farm a new meaning, yo, for real, Like somebody might need to come up with some ship like that, I mean assures somebody exactly, because assurance is just some fake ship everybody pays into anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's it's just an idea. What if what if this bitch get pregnant insurance? Why not?
Speaker 2: But just think about how niggas would just be skeeaking all recklessly if they had abortion insurance.
Speaker 1: Dog Okay, so you know they have like the port in Charleston. The men, they literally have insurance for sexual harassment. Instead of course correcting, the men are firing the bad apples, y'all. Literally let the men sexually harass the women. The women file lawsuits and they get paid insurance. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like lost prevention.
Speaker 1: Like where is self control? So if you don't have no self control as a man and you like to hit that pussy raw multiple women, abortion insurance, you need to come out with it. Hey, y'all, this is our Christmas episode. So there's that ho ho ho ho ho. Yeah. So I don't know the top five reasons they fall back. We said ego, we said, becau has they already got somebody else money and broke broke. They don't like you anyway. They don't want to.
Speaker 2: Spend Christmas with someone they don't really like. Like that.
Speaker 1: You're pussy good though during the other days, during the other rest of the month.
Speaker 2: That's so hurtful.
Speaker 1: Listen. This is why women have to be more careful what they pussy.
Speaker 2: To just be reduced to your body parts is a hurtful thing.
Speaker 1: Listen. Man, men are reduced to their wallets. What y'all want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're.
Speaker 1: Right, and that we could do. But it's just it's just the way it is. Women are like literally a commodity. We are. Pussy be selling faster than cocaine. Yeah, digital pussy.
Speaker 2: Now what's digital pussy?
Speaker 1: Batty's Club? All these fucking yes, poor no digital question. And I feel like that's a better hustle to actually being outside having sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and on the corner, because you're not exchanging real like your body in a real.
Speaker 1: Way, put your feet on there. Whatever it is. I just gotta find my niche, Like, what can I hear a negga that pay me to do? On the Only show? Shut up? They just just sitting there looking Let's see how Ashley to stay quiet? As long as you're paying, I'll shut the fuck up what I'm saying. Man, I definitely I have a dollar amount you could pay me to be miserable. I could shut the fuck up. You just gotta pay me too, though.
Speaker 2: Dumb bitch stories, because we've all been a dumb bitch at least it wasn't twice. Okay, I have a dumb bitch story. Uh, this wasn't sent to us, but I found it online. I thought i'd shared it with you guys. It goes the second I unwrapped my Christmas gift. I knew instantly Kyl was having a fair and it was serious. My husband, Cal and I have been together since we were kids. We met during orientation week at university. It had been together for twelve years when I found out he'd been cheating. Kyl and I have three kids, all primary school age, and life has been busy. I guess we became ships in the night, always working, shuttling someone somewhere, or organizing the children's social calendars. We haven't spent much time on us lately. Not that it's any excuse for what he did, but I feel like I should have seen it coming. It was Christmas Day when I figured out Kyl had been cheating. He gave me a book for a gift. It was a great book too, a real page turner, but it wasn't the diamond necklace I found in his underwear drawer a couple of weeks earlier. Cal and I haven't bothered with extravagant gifts for years now, so I don't know why it didn't set off alarm bells when I first came across it. I guess I was too busy being tough that he'd made such an effort. I even went out and bought him some concert tickets to go with the new shirts I'd bought him to try to even things up. Then he gave me the book. It was hard to hide my feelings as I unwrapped the package. From the outside, it didn't look like a jewelry box, but I figured he was being clever and wrapping it in a bigger box to throw me off the scin Then, when I realized it really was a book, everything came crashing.
Speaker 1: Down around me.
Speaker 2: I could hear my heart beat in my ears as I realized that the diamond necklace wasn't for me, it was for someone else. I did my best to plaster or smile on my face and got through the rest of the day, celebrating Christmas with our kids and families. By the time everyone went to bed that night, exhausted and stuff with food, I lept on the chance to search through Cow's phone. I didn't see her at first because he used his cousin's name to cover her up. So Travis had been sending him text messages as recently as yesterday, saying how much he loved the necklace and that he couldn't wait to start a fresh year together. Not Travis loving a necklace, all right. Searching back further, I found pictures of Travis. I didn't know her, but she definitely wasn't his cousin, and I would pretty I was pretty sure her name wasn't no fucking Travis, even though I suspected it all day. Having my fears confirmed was gutting. Kyle had told me he planned to watch the cricket, watch cricket.
Speaker 1: So these must be some Europeans.
Speaker 2: And uh with Travis on Boxing Day?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So Boxing Day is the day after Christmas in England. That's another Yeah, that's another holiday. So I put two and two together and realized he was planning on spending the day with her. I read all of his cheating at texts. I crept it in the bedroom, grabbed some of my things and packed a bag. I needed time to think and I didn't want to be left at home tomorrow while Kyle went off who knows where with this woman. I grabbed a nuber and checked into a five star hotel in the city, paid for on our joint account, and spend the next three days ordering room service, watching movies, and crying my eyes out. Kyle called dozens of the time, saying he was worried sick, but he was probably just pissed off he had to stay home with the children instead of running off with his little bitch of a girlfriend. When I had finished crying was ready to face him. I went home and told cal what I had worked out. I thought he'd be remorseful and begged to work things out, but instead he was cold and clinical. Now that you know, I guess it's a good time to start talking about separation. Then he said hein't do some shit.
Speaker 1: That some bullshit.
Speaker 2: He told me the woman's name was Nicole and she worked in his office. Y'all gotta watch them bitches at the job and work wife. He'd been trying to work out a way to tell me, but he felt like I wasn't strong enough to deal with it. I was so furious when he somehow he no. I was so furious he was somehow trying to turn this back on me when he was the one that had been cheating. I told I told him to pack his bags and leave that day. It's been six months since Kyle moved out and straight to Nicole's apartment. The children tell me they seem very much in love. Perhaps one day I'll be happy for them, but now I'm just happy for me because I met someone and we're spending our first Christmas together. I guess things work out how they should.
Speaker 1: Mmm, fuck you, cow shame you had Travis. What was the girl real name Nicole? From the off the coal, I don't know. Listen, they say, sometimes your husband might already be married to somebody else.
Speaker 2: You just got to wait for the divorce, right and look, you found a new nigga that you're about to have a happy Christmas with. So I guess things do work out.
Speaker 1: For the best. And send them kids right onto their daddy house in the girlfriend apartment wherever he at. Send them as right on over there, shoot right coming.
Speaker 2: Back reporting back that they see you happy.
Speaker 1: Shure, Why are you even asking? She trying to hurt her own feelings.
Speaker 2: Right asking the kids if they happy? I wouldn't ask them kids. Shit, I'm like, hey, take this with you over there for the Christmas and it'd be a bag of cold.
Speaker 1: Shame. Y'all. Enjoy y'all Christmas, no matter what that's the moral of this episode. Okay, no matter if you're single, in a relationship, especially we got kids, like that's always gonna be happy, happy Christmas with the kids and all that. Just make the best of whatever situation you're in. For this twenty twenty three Christmas holidays.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing better than a mother's face while she holding her robe clothes, with her cup of coffee, watching them kids open their presents and the look of like just fulfillment on that mama's face.
Speaker 1: Because she's bringing joy to her kids. Oh. I love that. That's the best part of Christmas. Man, She made Christmas happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I love that because typically the daddy, if the daddy's there, he's sitting there watching it. Surprise that the gifts too, because he ain't have nothing to do with picking out shit or going to get the gifts.
Speaker 1: He enjoyed and gave the debit card.
Speaker 2: He probably paid for him, right, But I'm saying he's just as surprised as what's coming out of the boxes as the children.
Speaker 1: Mary Christmas, y'all.
Speaker 2: No, I just got one more little story I remember this is how how did you find out? Santa Claus wasn't real.
Speaker 1: I always we was always going to the soul. What my mom gonna get our ship? So you have them.
Speaker 2: So you never got to believe in Santa Claus. No, yeah, I definitely got that.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: But I remember, like, you know how you don't really go to sleep. You'd be like, well, now, I guess you don't know because you didn't. You was never waiting on no white man to come down the chimney, ever, so my daddy. So I was like waiting because I wanted to see Santa Claus so bad. And like my mom help us make cookies every year, well she really didn't help. She would oversee. She'd be like, these are your cookies. If I help, y'all, Santa's not gonna eat these cookies. Y'all gotta making yourself. I'll just oversee it. So we did all the real work, and the cookies will always be like bad because we just you know, it was just doing shit. It might have had a little eggshell in there, little you know, who knows, right. I remember like sneaking, like just looking in the living room to see what was going on, and I saw my mom and daddy rapping gifts, and my mom telling my daddy to eat their motherfucking cookies. And my daddy said, I ain't eating them nasty motherfucker cookies. She's like, and she said, bitch, you better eat them kids cookies. And I was like, it's all a scale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a big imagination as a kid.
Speaker 2: Look, you better eating their motherfucking cookies. That's what she said, and he refused.
Speaker 3: I ain't giving goddamn man goodness sit y'all know, Christmas is a whole pagan holiday and y'all putting out little treats for whatever, y'all worshiping cookies.
Speaker 2: It's just about having an imagination.
Speaker 1: Goodness, y'all. We love y'all.
Speaker 2: Marry Christmas, man for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Marry Marry, Merry Christmas. Send us y'all worst Christmas stories, no, actually tell us all y'all Christmas when we want to hear how was Christmas this year? With these niggas, we ain't got one. All right, y'all listen. If you enjoyed this episode, Ho ho ho, make sure you turn in every Thursday on your iHeart Radio, Apple, wherever the fuck you get.
Speaker 4: Your podcasts at.
Speaker 1: This is your co host aj Holiday signing off two point zero on Instagrams.
Speaker 2: Y'all, it's official, tam Bama. I love y'all so much. Thank y'all for tuning in. Remember to speak now or it's a slid night fa