Speaker 1: Iran can't have a nuclear weapon. It's, you know, pretty simple. It's really simple. We're not looking to take their industry, we're not looking to take their land, we're not. All we're saying is you can't have a nuclear weapon. I'd like to see Iran thrive and they can do that, I think very easily, or they can do it the other way. And the other way is not going to be good for them. It's going to be really bad for them.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson.
Speaker 3: Good Thursday morning. Ben Ferguson with you. It's so nice to have you on the forty seven Morning Update. And here are the three big stories we're talking about today. First up, a rand Supreme leader on obtaining nuclear weapon says, quote, death to America is not just a slogan, it's a policy, and the White House responds. Up next, Lindsey Graham has some questions for the man that's going to be leading the DEA and what he had to say about Kamar Obrega Garcia, Well, it will shock the media with their big lie and the Democratic Party, and we have the audio for you here in just a moment and Finally, a shocking speech from the fore of the Senate by Chuck Schumer which basically could have been written by the Chinese Communist Party on tariffs. I'll have that for you in just a second. It's the forty seven Morning Update and it starts.
Speaker 2: Right now story number one.
Speaker 4: As we move.
Speaker 3: Past the one hundred day mark and the Trump administration, there is still a lot that is happening, including on the issue of Iran and their nuclear weapon capabilities. Iran Supreme Leader setting the stage for exactly what they want when it comes to their future, saying this about obtaining nuclear weapons. Quote death to America is not just a slogan, it is a policy translation. If we get a nuclear weapon, we plan on using it. These are genocidal maniacs and it's a terrorist regime, no matter what the liberal media tries to sell you on. Now, the President of the United States of America was asked about where are we when it comes to a rand nuclear deal and what will we do moving forward. Here's the President in his own words.
Speaker 1: Iran can't have a nuclear weapon. It's you know, pretty simple. It's really simple. We're not looking to take their industry. We're not looking to take their land. We're not. All we're saying is you can't have a nuclear weapon. The deal that was made, the deal that was made with Obama, and then they would have expired already. It was a terrible deal. It was it was would have expired, and that gave them a clear path to a nuclear weapon. I wouldn't have accepted. That's why I terminated the deal. Number one is way too short. You know, when countries are involved, you don't make short term deals. These are countries with long lives. And I terminated that. And it was a great termination because it didn't allow us to do anything once it terminated. You know what the deal was.
Speaker 5: It was a terrible deal.
Speaker 1: It really one of many terrible deals made by the US. But no, I want I'd like to see Iran thrive and they can do that, I think very easily, or they can do it the other way, and the other way is not going to be good for them and be really bad for them.
Speaker 3: Very clear stance from the President United States of America. Either do a deal, or we will stop you. The Senate Republicans coming out with a statement as well, agreeing with President Trump, saying quote, Iran has no reason to enrich uranium and must never have a nuclear weapon, saying, quote, we are grateful that the President is holding Iran accountable and working to ensure they can't obtain a nuclear weapon. Now, the message to Iran is also very clear. We know that you are a state sponsor of terrorism. We know that you support the Huthis, We know that you support Hamas and Hesblah, and we know that you are funneling money to any of these proxies to go after people that you don't like, including Israel. We know that you chant death to America, death to Israel. And at the end of the day, it will be impossible for us to allow you to gain nuclear weapons. Now, if you look at what is happening right now, there does seem to be movement where Iran is coming to terms with the reality the President Donald Trump is not flinching on this issue and the ability for them to have a nuclear weapon is a non starter. And yes, military power will be used to stop them if we must. But if you notice there what the President also said, he wants the people of Iran to flourish, but they cannot flourish if they are threatening the rest of the world or trying to get that nuclear weapon. Now, the big question is what will Ran do next? As they are saying death to America, are they actually willing to get a deal done. We'll have to watch in the days ahead, but it's clear the President has said to them and the rest of the world, if you don't get in line, we will stop you, no matter what next. Story number two, another immediate lie has exploded in the face of Democrats and those in the media that were telling the story. President Donald Trump's pick to lead the drug enforcement agency known as the DEA has blown up the denials from liberal media outlets that purported that the MS thirteen gang member Kilmar Obrego Garcia is not sporting tattoos for the gang. The DEA administrator Terry Cole made it very clear to the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee that the media and Democrats were lying about the tattoos of a man they described as just a father from Maryland. He was asked about the tattoos during the hearing from Lindsay Graham, and here is what he said.
Speaker 5: Are you familiar with MS thirteen, Yes, sir, briefly, what are they?
Speaker 4: They're a terrorist organization?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've been designated at foreign terrorist organization. Yes, sir, they're involved in drugs, fentanyl.
Speaker 6: Extortion, kidnapping, drugs, intimidation, money laundering.
Speaker 5: In your time in the DEA, do they have like membership cards.
Speaker 6: Not necessarily the membership cards, but they are well recognized based on tattoos and in different Do you have.
Speaker 5: A photo I think our office provided to you.
Speaker 4: We spoke, Yeah, we spoke about it earlier.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, can you give this stuff? This is a photo of tattoos a mister Breo Garcia. Much attention has been paid to his case. I think he's in Venezuela. Can you see the photo here?
Speaker 4: Yes? Sorry, Ken, I have a copy of it.
Speaker 5: Okay. Based on your time and experience and expertise in the DEA, what does that photo or those markings suggest.
Speaker 6: To you, Well, they suggest that he's an MS THIR team member, that those are his markings, that's his brand. Not only my time at the DEA, but currently I participate.
Speaker 5: The start with a Leaf's that a sign of marijuana? Okay? The next one is your smiley face okay, And the next one is I.
Speaker 4: Believe that's the one. I can't.
Speaker 6: It's a little blurted out from you, sir, and then the last one is a three backwards over.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, based on your time as a DEA agent in the field, particularly in Mexico, these tattoos are consistent with MS thirteen associations.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, that's correct.
Speaker 5: Do you know of any other set of combinations that would suggest some other organization this represents with.
Speaker 4: This particular one, No, sir.
Speaker 3: Yet again, it's very clear the DEA nominee is the Democrats and the media's worst nightmare.
Speaker 7: Quote.
Speaker 3: Based on your time as a DA agent in the field, particularly in Mexico, these tattoos are consistent with MS thirteen associations the DEA chief nominee. Yes, So why did the media lie to you? Why did they say that the picture wasn't even real, that the president was you know, bamboozled? Well, ABC News even in the one hundred day interview, try to imply that the picture wasn't real. Not only is it real, but now we know from the man who will be in charge of the DA that yes, this individual is an MS thirteen gang member, not some father from Maryland. And just think about it this way. This is the man that Democrats flew down to hang out with hold his hand and desperately want to bring back into the United States of America a man that two different courts have declared a member of a terrorist organization. So if you think Democrats and the media are looking out for you, just look at this new hoax that they've already been busted on.
Speaker 2: And here is story number three.
Speaker 3: It was a speech from the floor of the Senate by the Senate leadership of the Democratic Party, Chuck Schumer, and it was a speech that very well could have been written by the Chinese Communist Party. If you want to know just how much they hate American workers and they hate the idea of America standing firm or standing up to China, well just listen to Chuck Schummer's own words. And I'm not kidding when I say this. You gotta wonder did the speech come directly from the CCP.
Speaker 7: One thing is clear. Donald Trump's tariffs have been a total failure. Instead of isolating China, Donald Trump's tariffs are isolating US. Instead of spurring American manufacturing, Trump's tariffs are raising costs and driving US into recession. There's no strategy with Trump's tariffs, only chaos. One day Donald Trump says yes to tariffs, the next day no to tariffs. One day, tariff's on this country, the next day, tariff's on that country.
Speaker 4: Even Donald Trump's own.
Speaker 7: Policy advisors are struggling to explain his flip flopping. The only thing Donald Trump's tariffs have succeeded in is raising the odds of recession and sending markets in to a sail spin.
Speaker 3: If you want to file that speech under Chinese propaganda, it'd be a perfect place to put it. And there was also many things that were just flat out lies. For example, he said it was destroying manufacturing these tariffs in America. Well that's actually not true. Many US manufacturers are now reporting major benefits from the tariffs. Whirlpool, for instance, has indicated that the new trade policies helped level the playing field by reducing foreign competitors' cost advantages and bolstering domestic production. New Core, a leading steel producer, also saying now they have strong demand and increase order backlogs, attributing this to reduce reliance on imported steel. The tariffs have prompted companies to consider reshoring. Production, including Apple, for example, is expected to exceed earnings projections, partly due to increased consumer demand ahead of potential tariffs and its effort to ship production from China to India and other countries. Yes, the President is making progress on tariff negotiations, as the administration says, be patient. Many countries have lined up to talk with a White House and are currently in negotiations. Whine, the White House statement said it very clearly, tariffs are aiming to rebuild the economy, restore national and economic security, and make sure that American workers have great paying manufacturing jobs. Yes, all of this indicates that there are major outcomes that could come in the days and weeks ahead that will be good for America. So why did the man in charge of the Democratic Party put a propaganda speech out there from the for of the Senate. Well, you got to look at maybe just how close the Democratic Party really is to the Chinese Communist Party in Beijing.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, Also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow,