Speaker 1: And now.
Speaker 2: Watching my mic back like that strike from head borders behind.
Speaker 3: In the big For those of you just tuning in civic secerd, I am your host, Ramsey's job.
Speaker 4: That smooth, silky voice that you hear, Yes, that is Ramday's job, the regular person voice to the stuff. It's myself, Reverend is s tell her name Nick Quentin. Most of y'all know me s Q. You are tuned in to civic ecitement, sir, stick around. We got a lot more showing store for you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We are going to be talking about fatherhood. Love it, Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I don't want to let me lie to y'all, my daughter to have me on the edge. Sometimes I love it. Most of the time, though, fatherhood go hard.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, we're talking about black fatherhood specifically. There's a lot of myths that you may have heard about black fathers, and we are here to let you know the truth and dispel a lot of those myths. Also, we're going to spend some time talking about the largest mass US deportation. We're sharing our way black history factor with our Mexican American brothers and sisters today. The first and foremost we're discussing a becoming a Better ally abba. Today's BABA sponsored by Unknown Union, the fashion how situated at the intersection of meaning, innovation and culture. More info check Unknown Union dot com. All Right today, Hold this from the Huffington Post. This is a really cool story. Florida college students rebuke Ron DeSantis by hosting their own graduation talk to me, all right, students said, New College of Florida, a small liberal arts school that Florida Governor Ron de Santis has sought to remake in his own image, say they'll host their own graduation ceremony on their own terms after the college invited Scott Atlas, a former Donald Trump advisor, to give the commencement speech. At the official ceremony, The Santis is stoked fury among New College students and national voters alike by leveraging a culture war on so called wokeness against schools and corporations across the state. He has focused his campaign on New College of Florida, a public college in Sarasota that he's been rebuilding as a bastion of conservative leadership. Many students want nothing to do with the man who's expected to run it or who's running against Trump for the GOP nomination or with his vision for the school. There's a quote the new administration that has spent the past four months attacking our students in community cannot in good face celebrate our graduating students and their accomplishments. Go fundme paid for the new graduation ceremony. Reads commencement is supposed to be a celebration of graduating students and the people who have shaped this.
Speaker 1: School to be what it is.
Speaker 3: And just so you know, the students have raised more than one hundred thousand dollars, which goes towards the venue, food, security and insurance, and transfer tition to and from the campus, according to the students go fundy page, and the fundraiser received a fifteen thousand dollars donation donation from Save New College, a coalition of students and alumni seek to perfect protect sorry the school from a hostile political takeover. So shout out to those students being forward thinking and writing their own story. I love that out to the allies that don't support it.
Speaker 1: Indeed, for sure, that's a that's a special one, all right. Fatherhood.
Speaker 3: First off, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers one time.
Speaker 1: Not sure y'all be doing fathers They bad though. Some of y'all don't even know what his Father's Day, like, his father's dead. Yes, yes, yeah, that's fair. That's very folk. Welcome to our lives. Mother's Day was popping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I bought five dozen roses on mother That sounds right. I think I might get a gift certificate to the home Depo. I just I don't know that's all right though. Listen, man, maybe he's loved me though, that matters, that's.
Speaker 1: It, man.
Speaker 3: So yeah, real quick, I want to say something. We were watching a comedian and uh, I forget to forget his name.
Speaker 1: But he's a very funny comedian.
Speaker 3: He he gave us some statistics on Father's Day. He said, the most celebrated holiday in the world is Christmas.
Speaker 1: Checks out.
Speaker 3: Second most celebrated holiday in the world is Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Checks out.
Speaker 3: And then he said the twentieth most celebrated holiday is Father's Day.
Speaker 1: His name is al Sadiq Al Sadiq.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the twentieth most celebrated holiday is Father's Day. And you know, we're not sure when you're listening to us, just because so many stations, you know, Eric are show at different times, but we hope you're listening on Father's Day or prior to Father's Day because it's hit different. He made a point of saying, I can't name eighteen other holidays.
Speaker 4: So I can't name eighteen holidays too, And Father's Day is ranked number twenty, ranked twentieth. I'm sorry, where's Mother's Day rank second? And what's number one?
Speaker 1: Christmas?
Speaker 4: Of course, Jesus Mama, and the way down there and then get back to you dad.
Speaker 3: So and then he said something that was really funny. He said, Arbor Day, it's thirteen. Shout out to Ann Arbor, Michigan man. He said, I don't even know why for the trees. He's like, I don't know what Arbor Day is, but yeah, it's a holiday about trees. It's thirteenth and Father's Day is twentieth, so it's not even it's not even right behind.
Speaker 1: The tree Arbor Day, man.
Speaker 3: But being a father is a beautiful experience, and that's what we want to talk about.
Speaker 1: That thankless, Yes, very beautiful, very audience.
Speaker 3: But for black people in this country, we have been dealing with a falsehood that is very dangerous. Now I want to make sure that I say this fatherlessness is a thing in black households and in white households, and in Hispanic every single order across the boarder, across the it is a thing. There are households that where there is not a black father. There a households where there's not a black mother. There are a household with there is not a white father, a lot of them, and a lot of householders there is.
Speaker 1: Not a white mother.
Speaker 3: These are universal things that do happen. But for some reason, there's this myth that black people are disproportionately unavailable to our children.
Speaker 4: Of my brother, you guys don't even understand. His grace has no bounds, he said. For some reason, this myth exists like that reason, it's some sort of mystery.
Speaker 1: But I just he's such a professional.
Speaker 4: He's so good at this thing that we do, telling stories the way that we tell them, that's compelling to you as an audience, that gives you something to look forward to maybe three minutes from now. He's so much better at that than me. I'd be so mad on this radio, Joel, you have no idea. I'm trying to smile and laugh through it, but I'd be so bad whoa.
Speaker 3: Well, for some reason, there's good news here. There's good news here. Okay, let me let me start us off with some information. Okay, this is this. I pulled this one from Fatherhood dot Go. Now, first off, I implore you, as our listener, please go and google this.
Speaker 1: We say google a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: If we say google it, google it so that way you don't feel like it's our biased opinion.
Speaker 1: Right. But this free. There's no fund you gotta pay for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if you do, you know us a little medics and shoot us a DM We'll get you together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll take care of you.
Speaker 3: But I want to make sure that this one you actually google it so you can see and you can read the articles and you can see the data. Okay, but I'm gonna I'm going to share a little bit. First off, a a a very very compelling study. I think it took place in twenty thirteen and was published in twenty fourteen somewhere around there from the Center for Disease Control the CDC, which is a United States government agency, and they attract the health of.
Speaker 1: And note that the dot govnfatherhood dot gov.
Speaker 4: That you can't just yet, that you have to be a government agency because you want to right.
Speaker 3: So these are these are official sources that were that were citing, but I implore you to look this up yourself, Okay. Fatherhood dot Gov statistics show that close to seventy percent of all BLUR births to black mothers are non marital, okay, giving rise to the stereotype that black fathers are largely at Okay. So, for folks that maybe didn't follow that, seventy percent of all births to Black mothers non marital means seventy percent of the births to black women, the women are not married at the time that the birth takes place, Okay, and that is what helped give rise to the stereotype that black fathers are largely absent. Now, Qube made a point, he said that I said, for some reason, I know the exact reason. I know when it started. I know that it was the Democrats behind it. I know all this stuff because obviously I've had to do the research. But and we've talked about this on the show before. But these myths have grown out of these So how about this. People extrapolate different conclusions, They draw different conclusions based on this data, and those conclusions that they draw are are not indeed based in the real data, but there is a loose connection. Like we've illustrated here, unwed mothers means that there's no fathers in the home, right, But what I'm going to show you now is that that's not true, so I'll keep reading. However, while black fathers are less likely than white and Hispanic fathers to marry their child's mother, many black fathers continue to parent through cohabitation and visitation, providing caretaking, financial and in kind support. Okay, now, I don't have this in front of me because I didn't plan on making this tangent, but I want to make sure that I give you some history here, So don't hold me to this, but I'm going to start you on your path if you our listener wants to indeed research this further the way that I remember it off the top of my head. In the might have been coming out of the fifties into the sixties, there was a study that had taken place to determine the back of wealth in black households. Again, I'm just kind of doing this from memory and rather than looking at the facts, rather than looking at how the let's go all the way back, the legacy of Jim Crow, the legacy of black codes.
Speaker 1: And sure, sure, but.
Speaker 3: But just in this country, and in this country, in this country post slavery, when people could have jobs, the legacy of you know, okay, you cannot have a job unless you're working for a white man and they can pay you what they want.
Speaker 1: You cannot sue, and blah blah blah. It's hard to build low.
Speaker 3: And then of course in Jim Crow South, you know, if you have a black community where you have a doctor and you have a teacher in school house and blah blah blah, and these communities are attacked when they get too big. You know, it's hard to build enough wealth and then pass it on. These these properties were claimed by white people and you know, rebuilt in their names and blah blah blah. So you know, it's hard to get that well started.
Speaker 1: But then we fast forward. Let's go to.
Speaker 3: You know, the the Great Depression and how the welfare programs were not designed to accommodate black people.
Speaker 1: Let's go to of course, redlining.
Speaker 3: We talk about that a lot and how real estate was something that propped up the wealth of white people and black people were not able to enjoy that. We can talk about the GI Bill and how that was given to white people and largely withheld from black people who serve this country as a means of getting wealth and starting lives and building. And there's a ton of other things. Some of them are actually documented with the racist terminology from the day. But these are government programs. There's a whole list of them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So rather than looking at all of these things and then saying, well, that's clearly the reason why there's disproportionate wealth there, they tried to put the blame on black people. Again, this was a Democratic back study. So the Democrats did this.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: I'll see that entirely to my Republican or Conservative brothers and sisters, I know where it comes from. Rather than taking, rather than this country taking that party at the time they were, well, you're right, they switched more after the sixties.
Speaker 1: That's fair fairpoint.
Speaker 4: Party at the time held the position that the Republican Party hosts today.
Speaker 1: Fair points, it's not apples to apples faint.
Speaker 3: But rather than this country taking responsibility for those things up to that point, remember we haven't even gotten to the modern era where we're talking about the war on drugs, and you know, the prison industrial complex and the school to prison pipeline, and we're not talking about you know, the.
Speaker 4: You know all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're not talking about that yet, you know, because we had to see those in a modern light.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about what happened back then. Okay. So rather than this country saying, you know what, we have stood in.
Speaker 3: The way, and we've allowed our citizens to stand in the way of black people gaining the same level of wealth or at least a decent level of wealth, so that they can be self determined, more self determined than they are. Rather than accepting the responsibility, this country rather put together this study and drew these bogus conclusions, and part of those conclusions were to say that the black fathers were not in the home. Now, the reason for that is because black men and back then didn't marry their spouse legally, because a single woman qualified for more assistance. Remember, we're talking about the legacy of the Great Depression. We're talking about the lego. These are very, very poor people that have a hard go at it. So whatever opportunities they can get, they'll get it. Now, that's not to say one hundred percent of black women mark that they were unmarried, you know what I mean. But the disproportionate data was the result of that condition. That was just it was a survival tactic we have to.
Speaker 4: And also a kind of grasp from thin air conclusion that unmarried meant absent exactly exactly may must not be there. That's what the next part of the reading suggests. No, no, you're I'm glad you're on it. I'm glad you're on it. On top of that, I'm glad you're on it because again, I grew up in a world where black fathers were present. There were some black fathers that were not present, but critically, there were some white fathers that.
Speaker 3: Were not present. There were some Hispanic fathers that were not present. There were some Asian fathers that were not present. They either died, went to jail, just a deflected flake, started new family, whatever these things happened, or.
Speaker 4: Broke up with the mom because sometimes relationships don't be working out that sometimes people be tripping. It is not more complicated than that. In a lot of these cases, sometimes mama and or daddy's tripping. So the other one was like, Okay, me and the kids gonna go over here you can still be dad. But you and I just Saint Vibran. So I'm going to get to that too. Now the thing is which group has unfairly had this label assigned to them that they're dead be dads?
Speaker 3: Oh that would be black people. Right now, My lived experience doesn't support that, nor does the data. I'll continue.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, according to the data, no one's does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So now I'm gonna read a bit from Newsweek. People conflate marriage statistics with fatherlessness when it comes to black dads specifically, most in fact live with their children. A c C study found that about two point five million black fathers were living with their children and about one point seven were officially living apart from them. Okay, so the majority, vast majority live in the house with their children.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So this myth, this pervasive myth that's never been backed by any data other than it didn't have to be who qualifies for Welford, So it didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Be right when you when you list statistics, you know, kind of blind statistics to an audience, this being the entire country at our time inclined to believe it. They're not only inclined to believe it, but they want to. Like I said, this country has always positioned the black man as the enemy. So of course they're not there for their children. Of Course they're dead beats. Of course they're absent. It's just the nature of black men. So you can you condition people to readily accept information like that without doing any additional follow up research to prove you wrong. They don't want you to be wrong if they want to lean into that idea of being true, so they readily receive that type of confirmation biased information.
Speaker 3: I want to take a moment here because you bring me the thought this conversation about reparations is not necessarily a conversation about reparations for slavery. I said something a moment ago. I said that this country has a responsibility to her black citizens. That is not to say this country needs to hand out free stuff to black people. That is to say that this country has actively harmed and stood in the way of the progress of black people. And now often enough it's our more conservative brothers and sisters on the right that throw their hands up and say, hey, look, man, that was a long time ago. We were all born in the early eighties and the late seventies or whatever. We all had a similar go at it that don't bring that stuff up, but they don't look at the legacy of it. They don't look at how those false narratives, those falsehoods have influenced public opinion. At white people's public opinion in particular, but black people's public opinion too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely grew up hearing the fatherless who meet it and my father wasn't there, So for you, it was like a real So then I knew, before I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up, what career choice I wanted that I wanted to be a dad because I wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was not felt by someone else. So I wanted to be a dad so that I could be that present, loving thing that I craved and missed as a child, you know what I mean. So, and people around me who had a similar experience very much believed the idea that fathers were absent, even though I had multiple neighbors whose dads I essentially grew up with because they were very present. You know, you take that one example and you blow it up and.
Speaker 3: Then you put it in are going to be that their biases will be confirmed by this data that you're providing, whether it's accurate or not.
Speaker 1: You only need an example to point to ye.
Speaker 3: So I understand that, And I kind of went through a similar thing because when I was younger, my mother and my father they split up and my mother moved to Arizona. My father stayed in California, right, So, growing up, then you start hearing that, you know, black men are horrible fathers and they leave their kids and this.
Speaker 1: And that and that.
Speaker 4: It shout out to my mom for never perpetuating that states type and never saying anything bad about my father, never like beating him down to lift herself up. She let me love him, She let me miss him, she let me admire him. She even let him break my heart right, She let me get my hopes up because she wanted me to believe in fatherhood. She wanted me to love my dad even if he wasn't perfect, and even though even if things weren't great between them, she still wanted.
Speaker 1: To allow him to be the hero that I wanted.
Speaker 4: Him to be. So shout out to my mom for just being incredible in general, but specifically in that case, for letting me develop a positive thoughts and enjoy for the idea of becoming a dad. One dad didn't resent my father because he was going I just wanted to make sure that when I had the opportunity to become a dad, that I was incredible at it. And I don't know if I'm living up to that, but I am trying as hard as I possibly can too.
Speaker 3: I think that you're what you're saying. I think that's probably more commonplace than you might know. For people where their dad is not present, that experience might be a little bit more commonplace, you know, because I think that we all recognize how fatherhood impacts children. This is another thing that I know. Again, I'm doing this for memory, but please look it up. Outcomes for children that grow up in a single parent household where the mother is the single parent are way worse overall than outcomes for children that grow up in a two parent household with a mother and a father. I think everybody can agree with that, right, Having a mother and a father and a home shapes the outcomes for the children's way better than just a single mother.
Speaker 1: Okay with me, all right?
Speaker 3: Having a single father household, the outcomes for the children is identical to a dual parent household. So having a father, at least in terms of the outcomes that we value in this country, career success and school written and all that sort of stuff, fathers are way way more important based on the metrics that we're measuring. I'm not talking about love and you know that sort of stuff, because those are quality of life. Yeah, those things we can't measure. So I don't want to take anything away from moms to us, but it's Dad's Day and we need to celebrate. So dads help shape the outcomes for their children a lot more so.
Speaker 1: I think that mothers know that.
Speaker 3: So I think your experience is something that a lot of people who have had access to that experience would agree with. Now I want to read this again. This is from what is it?
Speaker 1: Newsweek? Yeah, newsweek? Okay.
Speaker 3: Counting by the number of children rather than the number of fathers presents a different picture. The Census Bureau reports that slightly more than half of black children live in homes headed by one parent. Again, the leg see of you know, the taking advantage of systems that are available to you and providing the best way you can, which is usually, but not always the mother. This is explained in part by that non co residential fathers having more children. It is also true that black children are more likely than others to be born out of wedlock, but neither of these things makes children fatherless.
Speaker 1: That's what you said, Q. All right. Millions of kids live with.
Speaker 3: Their fathers half the time or at least part of the time through joint custody arrangements, But children generally have one legal address, which is particularly important for purposes of determining school districts. Most often the legal address is the mother's. This is a major reason that father and listeners statistics in general are overblown. Father's homes all too often are not counted officially as being homes with children. Mine is though also some unmarried couples live together and making the marriage statistics even more misleading. And then I want to read this and we'll be done. While among fathers who live with their children, black dads are in many ways the most involved in their kids' lives. Black fathers seventy percent were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day, compared with white and Hispanic fathers sixty percent and forty five percent compared to black fathers, which is seventy percent. That's from the CDC. Also, more black fathers than white fathers took their children to and from activities every day and helped their kids with homework every day. The lead researcher told that the study marked quote the debunking of the black fathers being absent myth unquote. All right, we have to move on, but please continue your research.
Speaker 1: And happy Father's Day again.
Speaker 3: All right, it's time for the Way Black History Fact. Today's Way Black History Fact. It's motored by Underground Beach Club from the streets to the beach for the finest in beach where visit Underground Beachclub dot com. Today we're talking about the largest mass US deportation in history. This comes from history dot Org. July is scorching in Mexicali. The Mexican city just across the order from Calexico, California, averages one hundred and eight degrees fahrenheit in the summer, but temperatures often swell into the one twenties. In nineteen fifty five, thousands of disoriented people roam the city streets as the sun bore down on them. They had just been dumped there by American immigration officials, snatched from their lives and jobs in the United States and thrown into a city where they didn't know anyone. These Mexican immigrants had been caught in the snare of Operation WB. I want to pause here for a second.
Speaker 1: Operation WB. The WB is.
Speaker 3: We've abreviate abbreviated on this show because we want to be as sensitive as we can. This is a racist term. Most folks would agree that it's a racist term nowadays, but this is an official US government operation that was named Operation WB. If you want, you can google it yourself, but it is I've abbreviated it so that we can read this story, but it's not actually called that. It's a slur for immigrants from Mexico. This moment is meant to show love and to shine light on the history of our Mexican American brothers and sisters. To and I have familial connections to Mexican people, and we love our brothers and sisters. We just want to take a moment to make sure that we're doing this as best we can, being as sympathetic because we can be alcipriting the biggest mass deportation of undocumented workers in the United States history. As many as one point three million people may have been swept up in the Eisenhower era Campaign with a Racist Name, which was designed to root out undocumented Mexicans from American society. The short lived operation used military style tactics to remove Mexican immigrants, some of them American citizens, from the United States through millions of sorry. Though millions of Mexicans had legally entered the country through joint immigration programs with the first half of the twentieth century, operation was designed to send them back to Mexico with the help of the Mexican government, which sought to return which sought the return of Mexican nationals to alleviate a labor shortage. Border patrol agents and local officials use military techniques and engaged in coordinated tactical operation to remove the immigrants. Along the way, they used widespread racial stereotypes to justify their sometimes brutal treatment of immigrants inside the United States, anti Mexican sentiment was pervasive and harsh. Portrayals was pervasive and harsh. Portrayals of Mexican immigrants as dirty, disease bearing, and irresponsible were the norm sound familiar, to sound like unfortunately, sound like somebody in the past few years that was maybe.
Speaker 4: President, fortunately all too familiar, and all too decent, all right.
Speaker 3: During Operation WB, tens of thousands of immigrants were shoved into buses, boats, and planes and sent to often unfamiliar parts of Mexico, where they struggled to rebuild their lives, and Chicago.
Speaker 1: Three plans a week were.
Speaker 3: Filled with immigrants and flown to Mexico. In Texas, twenty five percent of all the immigrants deported were crammed into boats later compared to slave ships, while others died of some stroke, disease, and other causes while in custody. It is not clear how many American citizens were swept up in Operation WB but in the United States, but the United States later claimed that one point three million people total were deported. However, some historians dispute that claim. Though hundreds of thousands of people were ensnared, says historian Kelly Little Hernandez, the number of deportees was drastically lower than the United States reported, likely closer to three hundred thousand, due to immigrants who were caught, deported and captured again after re immigrating was possible to estimate the total number of people deported under the program. Mass deportations of Mexican immigrants from the US to date to the Great Depression, when the federal government began at way of deportations rather than include Mexican born workers in the New Deal welfare programs. According to historian Francisco Balderama, the US deported over one million Mexisican nationals, sixty percent of whom were US citizens of Mexican descent, during the nineteen thirties. Balderama told Fresh Airs Terry Gross that the program was referred to as repatriation to give it a sense of being voluntary in reality, though it was anything but. Despite a widespread belief among native born Americans that Mexicans came to the United States to steal jobs from American workers, many were invited to the country to work in its fields. In nineteen forty two, the US Mexican Farm Labour Program, also known as Operation Rossero after the Spanish term rom manual laborer, began. The program funneled Mexicans into the United States on a legal temporary basis in exchange for guaranteed wages and humane treatment an attempt by the Mexican government to stave off the discrimination faced by earlier immigrants. However, not all employers wanted to follow the guidelines or pay the thirty cent an hour guaranteed wage, which is would be about four dollars and fifty one cents in modern dollars. Nor did the me Mexican government want Mexicans to work in Texas, which continued its discrimination against Mexican people, and the state was excluded from the program between nineteen forty two and nineteen forty seven. That's where WB's came in. The racial epithet was used to describe Mexicans who illegally entered Texas by crossing the Rio Grande River. The government turned a blind eye to Texan's employment of these undocumented intermigrants, even after hiring undocumented workers was declared illegal. The fact is they needed these workers to work the fields.
Speaker 1: Not past tense.
Speaker 3: Still yes, absolutely all right, and estimated four point six million Mexicans entered the country legally through the brassero program between forty two and sixty four, and states like California soon became dependent on brassero workers. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of Mexican workers crossed the border without permission and found jobs on the farms of employers willing to flout the law. In nineteen fifty three, the government decided to had enough by refusing to participate in the Brassero program. South Texas farmers essentially received their labor for less money than farmers who complied and border patrol.
Speaker 1: Had Carl Harland B.
Speaker 3: Carter, sorry a convicted murder who killed a Latino as a teenager in nineteen thirty one and later headed the National Rifle Association, was frustrated by the sheer number of Mexican immigrants, both legal and undocumented, in the United States. He convinced President Iron Eisenhower to ramp up immigration and enforcement efforts. In nineteen fifty three, Carter tried to get the National Guard involved in a forerunner of Operation of WB, but since the US military is not supposed to be used to enforce domestic laws, he couldn't gain authorization to do so. Instead, in nineteen fifty four, the government introduced Operation WB, which used border patrol resources instead. Operation WB may not have had troops, but used military tactics and propaganda to achieve its goals. It was headed in part by General Joseph Swing, head of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, and was planned like a war strike. Okay, sorry, that's a lot to read. I was reading fast because I wanted to get it all in, but I still didn't finish. Please go to history dot Gov and read about this. Then you'll start to understand the basis of anti Mexican sentiment in this country and why it's very, very dangerous and harmful to our Mexican brothers and sisters, Mexican American brothers and sisters, and Mexican busins history anyway, that's going to do it for us here on CZIG Cipher. So i'd like to thank you all for tuning in once again. I'm your host rams this job.
Speaker 4: I am once again at the end of a show, disappointed, heartbroken, upset. We got some disgusting truths in the history of this country. Yeah, and some of them we have yet to ever reconcile with or apologize for.
Speaker 3: But we're coming to terms with them. And we appreciate you listening. We appreciate you supporting. Please continue to do so. Civic Scipher dot com. Before we go, I want to say thank you to Kimberly gamble coma psy dot p dot She wrote us a really nice letter and tell us to keep going and if you want to do the same again hitsipysacer dot com, follow us, support us, subscribe, share and all the above and until next week, y'all please y'all like yo, we handle live.
Speaker 2: These brothers a fabulous it's our lady showing you where ron travel is speak tone from sunlight to hold, busting on stage like then fights the row my mic back.
Speaker 1: You're like that journalist with journalists too.
Speaker 2: We can strike back all rb borders with orders from head borders behind him and the line side up and the borders the press passing.
Speaker 1: We bring it to you as it happens. The streets love popped in from music.
Speaker 2: You're wrapping the street compland the slash We expando. You're gonna fight the slander with the proper propaganda.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: It's hot. You've got a questions to ask if the news is just a TV show you're passing. And this from a white wartime journalist headlines wait, go, pre peace and resist like this like what like this, like