Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent. Welcome to untraditionally, Laala, Hello, gorgeous, Welcome back to untraditionally, Lala. I am A couple days, No, A couple of days, A couple of weeks, no money? Am I? How many days has it been since.
Speaker 2: I had surgery? What's today?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Ten days?
Speaker 1: Like? Ten days? Almost two weeks? And I gotta say, I'm not going to get too into the surgery because I just find that to be a topic that Easton's not going to want to deal with. I just so I'll discuss it on an unlikely affair with Amber. But I will say it has been tough. It's been tough. It has been tough. I didn't think that the mental aspect would be as hard as it's been. Someone tells you can't hold your kid for four weeks, you already go into like a full on spiral, but you're like, it's gonna fly by the factor only ten days in. I look at my children and I'm like, what I would give to like pick you up, taking out the bedtime routine, you know, Like I walk around Sosa's room and she lays on me while I like sing her a song and it's just a bonding moment. And last night I was laying on not laying sitting on the ground, and she kind of like fell into me, and so I just kind of rocked her back and forth, like while sitting on the ground with enough distance between my chest and her body. There's just little things that have been messing with me and the workout. Like I've been really into starting my day with like wake up, have my coffee, throw the bed together, go in my room, get in my workout stuff, and you know, plump the bum, and I'm just really worried that my body's gonna lose its shape. Do you even care about what the fuck I'm saying now?
Speaker 3: I turned it out turn into a anyway, the vaping during recovery.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I smacked the shit out of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't even talk about it. I look at Easton, I'm like, I know the feeling of like the first puff of the day. I'm so jealous.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest to you? Always?
Speaker 4: I was going to We talked about it yesterday, A break for Eastern Yeah. I woke up this morning and I was like, I don't need it. And then I got on Instagram and I just saw my buddy's story and like he was reading a book and his vapes on his chest.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I'm gonna hit the vapes. I'm gonna hit that thing.
Speaker 1: I know it's it's really delicious. I don't have much is stoph so, but I haven't. I have not actively been thinking about it because I just est is on fire and I need very sore. And then the thought of like what the vape or nicotine does to healing it just immediately turns you off. You're like, I'm not I'm not touching that fucking thing. Are you crazy? I did not go through all of this the va by that. I also thought there was just something like very unwell about smacking a vape while I have, like Drake.
Speaker 5: They have smokeing them. Now that's when you know you need fucking help. It just seemed a little trashy.
Speaker 2: Aastin, can you grab me my? What are they?
Speaker 4: I don't know those pills the the people get addicted to hydro Easton, can you give me a hydra code and the vape?
Speaker 1: That's what we we do, go into full tree, stop the hydrot right. Actually though I only took the hydros for like two three days. They only gave you.
Speaker 2: I want to say, they only gave you like eight and you still had it. Gave me enough for a week.
Speaker 4: I did not. I'm not into those. I'm not into pills. I'm not into pillies. We come from Utah. We're not into pillies.
Speaker 1: People in Utah into because we're from there. We're like that just seems we're just gonna have a dream.
Speaker 2: We'll just really go down.
Speaker 1: I have a really addictive personality, So don't pills, just liquor. But I only I only took them like before bed because it's been painful and like my armpits are numb parts of my arm. Yeah, I was just starting to come back. I don't know. It was an intense surgery. Anyway, you had a fun weekend hold on you guys before we before we talked about it, though my identity showed me no, we're going to talk about your But that's a long winded story. I have to talk about this because over the weekend Easton told me about this guy, this basketball player, and his name is Grady Dick Okay, and I was like, that is an awful name name. Why would he not change his name? His last name to something else or even or even like sent the end of his name so it's great day, Dick. It's not something Yeah, I'm like, you just do something to like, either make it funny or changed the whole name.
Speaker 4: Parents fault for gritty Dick. I know it's grady, But wouldn't you with that last name Dick. Wouldn't you be like, let's just name him like?
Speaker 1: No, I would have Jack Dick.
Speaker 2: No, will you jack my Dick?
Speaker 1: I would have changed my last name. You can do that, and I don't even think the office is wherever you go to have that done.
Speaker 4: Would fight you on it. The last name Dick than Burningham, I would. I'm sick of telling people how to spell Burningham. I would have saved years off my life with just saying my last name is Dick burning Ham.
Speaker 1: I just say, like you're burning chicken, but burning Ham and they go to the that's so funny. Yeah, I read every time I'm on the phone with someone, this bitch could be as cold as an ice queen. And the moment I say my last name and drop that, they warm up. They do they warm up? Or how many times have you said that? And I go too many to count, and then I don't think it's even funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they get fun. Then they're like, ah, so how are you And I'm like, we go but Grady Dick.
Speaker 1: But now I don't want him to change it because of what you showed it on TikTok.
Speaker 4: So this man, his last name is band from the NBA for jersey.
Speaker 1: Swaps, Greedy Dick, Grady Dick.
Speaker 2: So usually we've all seen it.
Speaker 4: After a game, you know, opponent, you fight it out and then new jersey swap because you respect one another and you want their jersey and dah da dah they sign it.
Speaker 1: So Grady Dick went.
Speaker 4: And there's a dude named White. No, I think it was black and black. Well, no, there's two of them. There was started started with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did it start or end with that?
Speaker 1: I think it ended with him. I think they had.
Speaker 4: And there was a one with a little The guy the gentleman's last name was little, So every jersey swap they'd put the the person in front and then Dick, so it was Black Dick, White Dick.
Speaker 1: Little Dick.
Speaker 2: Immediately wanted him as my friend.
Speaker 1: I was like, I hope he never changed his name.
Speaker 6: He's fun he is why we laugh, but I can't how like, how would you feel if they were like, you're banned from jersey swapping and you're like, so, my last name is Ban Paston.
Speaker 1: His last name isn't Ban. It's like, do a jersey swap. But we kind of are onto you, like, don't don't insult my intelligence you're posting. And who was it? Orlando Magic? Yeah, who posted on their socials after he did the black dick thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then they immediately got fired and they were social media.
Speaker 2: That guy deserves a raise.
Speaker 1: I think it's so funny anyway that that's what made that and a big bowl.
Speaker 4: A big Grady take just reminded me of the dild all that flew onto the NBA court the w NBA court. Don't you remember the flying dildo who just stuck you guys. There's nothing funnier. She's been dying at this for the past week, and I think it's great. We've been on to triple bes. Laren has been dying at a big bull of berries before bad. I want a big bull of berries before bad.
Speaker 1: I'm crying. I not get it out my mind. I will sit there and have gut.
Speaker 4: She was laughing by herself last night, Let's just put it that way. She's at the kitchen table, she is talking, her mind knows where she's going, so she's pre laughing because she's getting to the big bull of berries. She looks at me already winded, couldn't even say it. I'm laughing because oh my god, oh it hurts, Oh my god. So every time you see this bitch laughing for no reason, just no big bullet berries is going through her fucking mind, all right, Jesus Christ. And then not only that, I was playing in my base in my softball league, and I'm about to leave, and I go, I'm going to go to CBS because I'm going to get braces, and she goes for what, And I go because I've been wearing these big bulky braces. And I lost her right there. And then from there I just went and plaid softball my stomach. Yeah, this is what the exact reaction was. And I was like, all right, have a good one. So if you really want to get this one to laugh, triple b it, big bulky braces, big bull oft berries or big brown breeches, you're there.
Speaker 2: So you need where's the inside track.
Speaker 4: Who oh my god, it's so funny. So that was our weekend, was this triple bass but faller brand.
Speaker 1: And it's not. It's not because I'm on drugs.
Speaker 2: It really is that fine.
Speaker 4: No, we thought it was at first, but now she's off of them and it's still getting her.
Speaker 1: You guys still getting my stomach. Wow, that is so funny. There's nothing better than laughing mouth dry. I'm so happy that just happened. Anyway, moving on, so Eastan tell us about your weekend. Let me say one thing before we move on from this. Easton has told us multiple times that he wants to find his own identity. I have no problem with this. I'm like, God, identify, I don't give a five. It's a fie.
Speaker 4: They say that until I go into it, and then they're like, we means you that's not true.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Sunday, what happened Sunday? Back burner, front burner? What are you talking about? When we went to Blue Jam? Oh yeah, she already forgot because it was my daughter's birthday, March fifteenth. She's with her dad.
Speaker 2: That day and they're at Disneyland.
Speaker 1: They're at Disneyland and I'm like, oh, what sounds more fun popping in to see your mom, who you see every fucking day of your life, and taking away from Disneyland or just like staying at Disneyland. So I made the selfless decision keep her at Disney I'll catch her when you guys are finished whatever. Like I didn't see her on her birthday, which is a travesty if you really think about it. She spent nine months in my body, and that like he was like never around, and then all of the sudden the day of her birth, like you're going to take her to Disneyland. That's a whole different set of balls. Yeah, let's just like not even go there because I don't need to light anyone up today. Anyway, it was fine, and then the next day I go in for surgery. So I'm a little sensitive and emotional.
Speaker 4: Okay, you wanted the Here's the thing, guys, everybody wants my energy.
Speaker 2: I've got great energy. When you meet me, you'll know I'm a good guy. I will say that I'm selfless.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm signing very finding my identity because I'm very selfless, and I'll put what I want to do on the side and do other things. So like, I'm taking my life back and having my own identity, and in that I had to hang out with Jenna, which was not had to it just that's so rude. I'm taking my identity.
Speaker 1: All this started was it was Ocean's birthday. I was sensitive the family, me and my mom are like, let's go celebrate Ocean by going to Blue Jam. Let's walk to Blue Jam. It's like ten thirty. Easton has a friend over. He walks through the front door. Easton, we had a very late ly night, We're going to breakfast. Let's go, and this guy chooses to be so insensitive and so fucking rude.
Speaker 4: No, I had knives out, and I do apologize. I was very Here's the thing I just said it. I'm very selfless. I always put myself last, and in that I was like, okay, we're waking up and I did this. I didn't think about your surgery. I did think about your daughter's birthday, but I thought we had already celebrated.
Speaker 1: Okay, But he's like being a dick. So I'm like, you know what, fuck this. I take my daughter for a walk because now I feel the daggers coming out of my vocal cords. Wanting to exit off of my tongue and ruin everyone's fucking day, because that's what I love to do. There's just times where I'm like, you know what, I'm going to launch a grenade and I'm going to ruin everyone's fucking day. Trying not to do that though, So I take a little walk. I get back to the house. Everyone's calmed down. We walk to breakfast. We can have a productive conversation now, and I say to Easton, I'll sorry about his knees.
Speaker 2: Let's all listened to what she says to that right now?
Speaker 1: I said, Easton, what you want and your identity is important, Like your needs in life are very important. But when I have needs, they trump yours. She goes.
Speaker 4: Your needs are a front burner. Yes, you have to tend to them, she goes. But when my life hits she goes, I then have to take that front burner.
Speaker 1: And I go, did you just listen to yourself?
Speaker 2: And you go That came off wrong, and that came.
Speaker 1: Off definitely sounded better. What I was meaning was your ship is unimportant right now because think of my I need you to like put yourself in my shoes to day any other day any other day today, I need you to think this family. You know, this is called dealing, this is just called men and any other day. But I need you in this moment to be like, you know what, my sister is not with her child today and it's her child's birthday. She's having surgery tomorrow. I'm sure she's a little stressed and in that healing phase, she's not going to be able to hold her children. That's where I wanted his mind to go. Okay, so where I want everyone's fucking mind to go. He didn't. It didn't go there. But that's what I was trying to convey, that like that stuff trumps your stuff. But the good thing is we're not doing that anymore. So he's identifying.
Speaker 2: If everyone is asked, yes, maybe I am in prison.
Speaker 1: At this house, do you feel that way? No?
Speaker 2: Just when people say it, I always just have to say it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I here's the thing. People say that I'm very selfless, and I do.
Speaker 1: Tell your selfless one more time. They all know. So this last weekend I was like, go identify, find who you are, what you like, guys, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 4: Also, I didn't know this, but been talking to just you know, just chatting with people, just talking.
Speaker 1: So I was talking to this girl.
Speaker 4: And she was like, so do you have friends or do you just or do you just hang out with your family?
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that. She asked if you have friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, and I was thinking of it and she was like, yeah, you just never post like anything.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking, like, how funny that that.
Speaker 4: But probably everybody thinks that because I go out with my friends a good amount and I never post me with my friends or what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Oh really the moment, but like post your things?
Speaker 4: Are all post things when I'm with you guys, because I don't need to be in the moment. I'm with you guys all the time. I'm in the moment with my homies. No, I agree, But like I was, I was thinking about it, and I was like, wow, do I need to post my friends for people to think that I'm out away from my family because I am away from my family probably seventy percent of the time.
Speaker 2: I just don't post. But amazing weekend. But what were you going to say?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about your weekend? But two things. So, yes, I'm very there are times where I'm very much in the moment as well, where like I look back on my phone, I'm like, I didn't get any photos, Like fuck Instagram. I don't even have a memory of form me to like look back on. So I've been trying to be better about that and going to what that girl said, like do people think this because I don't post on this?
Speaker 4: She want saying it in a rude way, like she was like you say, like you're a family guy, like do you have friends or you just.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, that is true, but you think about it and you're like social media is not real life, right, It's just like what I want you to see, what I want you to see, and then like people can perceive it however they want. We all know that perception is reality. So if if the reality is no one can get to know you other than watching your social media because that is a window just the day and age we live in, that is a window into your life. I go to people's social media, what are they posting If they don't have pictures that they haven't posted since like that's me twenty twenty three, I'm like, well, I'm moving on, like what did you die or something?
Speaker 2: Oh see, maybe I should post more. I have a post coming.
Speaker 1: They steal what I'm saying, and I can't wait to see that. And I'm so excited to talk about it because I know you had the best time and you identified your ass on. But that is the window into what your life is about, and.
Speaker 2: That's where and that's where I was thinking about it.
Speaker 6: I feeling mad at that girl. No, Like that's where I'm saying, like, I am that as well.
Speaker 4: Just like you said, if I go to a girl's page and she's not posting, I'm like, oh, she's not even active, why move?
Speaker 1: And that is me.
Speaker 4: I will post a story maybe once a week, maybe in a post once a year. Yeah, I need to get on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think just like, would you guys like to see in my life?
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone wants to see into your life, we all do.
Speaker 2: But no, my weekend was amazing.
Speaker 1: If you are, yeah, talk about your identity. What did you do to identify this weekend? Guys?
Speaker 4: I identified so fucking hard, so fucking great. I went to on Saturday Friday night, I went to a play okay, and it was it's called Wait Until Dark and it's in you.
Speaker 1: Got it in Santa Clarita, right, yes, Wow.
Speaker 4: I went to Yes, the best little like theater cute older had so much character in it. But one of my good friends, Calvin Cobb, the cob Measter, his girlfriend was like the main character in this play and she plays like a blind girl. It's a it's a remake of a play. You've probably seen it. But went that day if you're looking for a play to go see. I had an amazing time, So went and did that. When got some food and just hung out after for a minute. Saturday, Yeah, Saturday, I was freaking out all day for no reason. The East Awards read. Yeah, and I hate reading. If anyone knows, I forget how to read too become dyslexic. It's like all the words, No, there's anything wrong with that. No, I just I'm dyslexic to that. Yeah, like yes, It's almost like I get so nervous that all of them jumble up that I can't read when it's just like breathe and read, you know, I scare myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally so.
Speaker 4: But I went to the East Awards. When I tell you, this was the most fun award show I've ever been to. And I will be posting some things I do want to say thank you to Easton Allen, who is on the other side of this computer that is bringing you guys. Never that is also what we talked about. And I don't like my name. We talked about it. Every Easton is I've never met an Easton other than our Eastern Allen my age. We talked about this. Every one of them is ten years and younger. Believe it or not, Me and Easton. You'll see the picture. We had the same hair before I locked it up. Yeah, never met an Easton with straight hair. They all have curly hair, okay, all white, yes, and they're all playing like some sort of baseball or baseball well.
Speaker 1: Because Easton bats and all of you think.
Speaker 2: There'd be a hockey one though, no, can I tell you? But no, it's the most fun.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy that you had a good time. And I really enjoy the fact that you gave the award to cheese because I love cheese. I so just felt like very honest for the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but it did. Yeah, cold freaks, the cold cheese one.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like a slice of cold cheese on a cracker. I'd actually prefer it super melt, melty. It was room tap, room tap, great.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. All I know is I was very pissed off. But if you know cold.
Speaker 1: To room tent. My favorite thing is to grab like a pack of Sargento some ritz crackers and just fucking go at it super melty cheese, like when I like the cheese when it like and they like separate a case id. I'm like too much cheese. Yeah, but like you're you're gonna like creamy? Are we talking about vita?
Speaker 4: I'm talking like chilish like the caseou.
Speaker 1: I'm going off. I like chilies right now? Should we not even noon? It's not even eleven, and I could go crazy on chilies. Yeah, and get my idea. Isn't even done yet?
Speaker 2: Softball Sunday?
Speaker 1: Oh you identified further? Hold on? Can I tell you though? You and Easton? First of all, your dug came from a man who was like in his seventies. Mom was working at a dental office and there was a little old man named Easton. Yeah, and she said, I'm going to name my son after you. She was pregnant, very pregnant. Was Oh, I feel like I should bring you flowers, and he did. He did bring her flowers after she had you and named you Easton and as Easton. My brother is talking about the Easty Awards. How you and Easton? We're saying that name a lot today. Spoke about liking your name. I love that name, but my mom goes Easton is such a bomb ass bitch.
Speaker 4: And name.
Speaker 2: Coming from the bitch. He used to call me reasty easty when I was young. Is so if she wonders why I am the way I am.
Speaker 1: Today, rasty easty, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, wow, my friends, she was about bullying.
Speaker 2: It wasn't endearing.
Speaker 1: Mom called you reesty east because you would toot, and then Dad called you Irene because you would scream like a fucking chick. I don't know, can I be honest, I don't know if it was the highest pitch squeal ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because Brandon was a little ship bag and becoming grabby in the crap, don't.
Speaker 1: You fucking assphole? Now you know why I would scream? Oh why is my back hurt? Though? Oh? I wonder what wouch?
Speaker 2: No, Lauren, this is what fucking pisses me off about this one. Why does my back hurt?
Speaker 4: You just got ripped through your whole chest of course you're gonna have pain in areas.
Speaker 2: My god, up in the night, this one.
Speaker 1: And Easton Easton would also he had these tiny, little chick lit teeth, and he was such a biter. And I remember I would hold his forehead back like this, and his eyebrows would get like mind you, and the whites of his eyes would show because I'd be pushing his forehead back.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't give up need I got a little fucking piranha.
Speaker 1: He's terrifying. He was a terrifying child. You were not nice anyway. You also went and played in your gay softball league with the Swingers. How was that two dubs? Had? You gots two dubs?
Speaker 4: That's to be a team that hadn't lost and I want to say, like a year and a half or two seasons or something like that.
Speaker 2: Fucking huge deal. You add me to the team, we get dubs.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, I know I heard you're only like two points away or something from having to go up, So everybody, because right now you're in the d's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I liked it. So it's like you like playing I like playing with the team i'm with.
Speaker 4: But I was in I was in the field and I roped a ball into the infield and they they base you off points, and they told me that that throw was worth a lot of points and that I'm fiddling with going into the C or B group. And I said, ooh, so I'm gonna have to miss a couple of things next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just so I can keep playing with my friends. Throw the game, throw the Did you feel like you identified You're You're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, There's still so many things I still have to identify with, but you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot. I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm no, it was.
Speaker 4: I was exhausted, Yeah, I was very it was a long weekend for you mentally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a lot, But I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I think my biggest thing with not only Easton, but even my mom, and we've spoken about this with her, I don't want everyone to get so caught up and being at home and being with kids and us feeling just like it's so easy to kick it with your family to where like you don't have an identity outside of the family, especially for Easton who's only what thirty two years old or three thirty three? Even my mom, I'm like, I want you to have independence and She's like, but I love hanging out with you guys. I'm like, I understand, but like we also need to go and.
Speaker 4: Oh I love my family. No, I do too, but I love going out and then coming back home.
Speaker 1: But I think when Mom moved to La, you know, she was pretty much ripped away from her life of however many years that she had lived in Utah and friendships that she had created.
Speaker 4: And do you want to know my favorite days is when I come home and the geeg is in the backyard with like a couple of friends by the pool and they're just talking and chatting and then you just say like hey, and then you go into your own thing, but you're like, fuck youre my mom's hanging with her homies.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how I Oh my god, I cannot. I don't think anyone's going to relate to this.
Speaker 2: But that's okay, Oh my god. Ours isn't no no, no other.
Speaker 1: To get her hip fixed. And she'll be She'll be great. She'll be running into yourself. I'll be identifying as well. Oh thank god. Anyway, let's move on to some pop culture. The Yeah, how I feel about it? She is she getting more praise than heat I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, she's getting hate and rare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a dude who made a TikTok video real whatever it was. I can't remember what I was on, but he like made a video like everyone is about Taylor Frankie Paul.
Speaker 2: She comments and says, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: Stare at the wall and yes, Taylor Frankie Paul, and think about your fucking actions instead of watching more tiktoks, sit watch a fucking wall and think about your fucking actions. That's what I want you to fucking do. The fact that she is still online rebuttaling. She even had a TMZ thing that was like the fact that you guys are putting this out now with all the work that I have done with my daughter, and now she has to relive this, and it's like, I promise you, sweetheart, she's gonna remember this for her fucking life.
Speaker 1: Here's where I think people are getting lost. Anyone who is stepping up to the plate to defend her. There's absolutely no defending okay, And this back and forth of like if it were a man, you know, we no, San, That's entirely not true.
Speaker 2: Okay, That's what I would like everyone to do.
Speaker 1: Is instead of saying if this were a man, it would be different, She's already owned up to it. Whatever the case may be. Okay, let's focus on this girl and this girl only. Yes, there's a tremendous amount of toxicity between she and this Dakota person that she pro created with. Taylor Frankie Paul clearly has a drinking problem. I think we can all agree with that. Yes, this happened in twenty twenty three. Takes that off the fucking table. Yes, she's talked about it. The season opened with her being arrested. Something happened within the last two to three weeks that caused production to press pause on Mormon Wives to wear. The cast did not feel safe around this girl. I think it was one of the girls.
Speaker 2: Demi is the biggest one who she talks about it.
Speaker 1: But it was recent. I think her name is Layla. Someone reached out to Layla and said, why is everyone making such a big deal about this video when you already knew about it and it was in twenty twenty three. Layla responds that something happened recently. Okay, let's only focus on the Taylor Frankie Paul of it and not if this were someone else, or if where are you seeing that?
Speaker 4: Because in all of mine I'm not seeing any go anybody saying if this were a man, I'm not seeing.
Speaker 2: I'm just seeing. Why is she not taking responsibility?
Speaker 4: Still saying the fact that this video came out, I have not seen one thing between man woman what.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of it. I've seen a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I've just been seeing internet.
Speaker 1: Of course, the algorithms are different. People are very torn down the middle, people talking about we need to have compassion for this girl, and here's where you lose me as a mother. Okay, who thank god, thank god I got sober before I brought children into this world. Okay. Instead of defending this girl and pointing out her traumas, or instead of comparing her to other people, I think we can all take a step back and say, whatever you've been through, there's compassion there, okay. But where you lose me is when you can't get your shit together enough to provide a safe environment for your children. That's your fucking job.
Speaker 2: Well, she lost them, well as she should, but that's where I'll.
Speaker 1: Fixated on it. She shouldn't have lost the bachelorette. Who gives a fuck about the bachelorette? Yeah, have children?
Speaker 4: Well, like not only that, if you really wanted to deep dive into it, if that happened in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Three, I think you know. Dakota is a part of it. Why are you still in maiborhood is a real piece of shit.
Speaker 1: That's where it's like, Okay, it's so calculated, the differences. Who No one gives a shit about Dakota. He has nothing to lose, so.
Speaker 2: Let me post there and take it right. He posted that because he was like, this will get things, and it did.
Speaker 1: Everything he wanted.
Speaker 2: He has nothing to lose and he got her fucking show taken off.
Speaker 4: But if they're saying something worse had happened there is That's my thing of like, if I'm with somebody and we are crazy together, I'm not going to keep going back to that. So for him to keep going back into Taylor Frankie Paul's life, to me is because you wanted some sort of.
Speaker 1: Light in your life, some fame. That's not at all. And that's how I disagree with that, because I've I was in a toxic relationship with an X of mine and you get addicted to the high highs and the low lows, especially when you.
Speaker 4: Addu or alcohol or pills whatever. You don't there's something any better. Yeah, No, there's mind altering you know, things that they're on, whether that be liquored pills. They're not sober. She's been posting about like how her house is a mess in all of this, and how she's depressed in this, and it's like, so you're gonna say how you love to be drinking, Well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because that's yeah, I relate to that. I'm depressed, so I'm going to drink to nom and we'll deal with the aftermath later. It's the vicious cycle. You know this, you're in the program. Yeah, no, I do.
Speaker 4: But at some point like this would be I don't know, rock bottom. And it seems like it still hasn't hit for her. She's like out smiling and laughing with friends, still.
Speaker 1: Right, but no one knows what she's talking about. I mean, even after dad died, there were moments that I was smiling. And that's a human being that was wiped off the face of the judge from afar. We have no idea what she's we can all you know, look at photos and think, look at this still shot of her laughing. What a piece of shit? You know, it's a video, whatever it may be, I don't care. We don't even know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: We have no I know is the video is the hours after she just lost her child.
Speaker 4: So for you to even find any laughter in that, Yes, my dad died, but my dad is dead.
Speaker 1: I don't have to.
Speaker 4: I can't not see him. There wasn't somebody taking my dad away where he's alive, Like, actually can laugh about that?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but he's I can't keeping me away.
Speaker 1: I understand. You know.
Speaker 2: There's a difference of me saying how would.
Speaker 1: You laugh when this is the same day that your kids got taken away? Why are you even out at home?
Speaker 4: Yes, and maybe go out and about and see Like if if my kid got taken away, maybe I'd go.
Speaker 1: Over and see holme.
Speaker 2: But I it wouldn't be laughing.
Speaker 1: I would be crying. Yes, So there are things. I'm sorry, and.
Speaker 4: I might be seeing things out of context, like we all might be on social media, but the way that she's doings and all of that, just get your kids taken away. You're laughing in your car with people around it. That's fucked up. People are talking about you. Then you say what you want me to sit and stare at a wall. Yes, think about your actions like there is things. Get off social media. This is your rock bottom. See actually shind help.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, you're very much correct.
Speaker 4: Like that's where I'm at. I don't care if it's a man, if it's a woman. It's a human action. And it was a fucking shitty one. Yeah, no, you're right, that's where I like, I don't care if it was a man or a woman. I don't care who you are. You're a human being. And at the end of the day, we all know what fucking right and wrong is. And that was wrong right, And you know what.
Speaker 1: We've all been dealt a different hand in life and I've and I'm not going to say like that, and you make a good point.
Speaker 4: I was laughing, but like I was laughing at the experience and that my dad has been gone. I was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying the point though, because they're very they're similar.
Speaker 4: You're losing your kid to what CP Child Protective Services CPS, and it's like, okay, she lost.
Speaker 1: Her kids to that. I think a judge came in and granted.
Speaker 2: Well granted Dakota. See, and that's just what's wrong.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have given him no, Like, that's where it's like you're giving the kid to the guy who was stirring the pot.
Speaker 1: Well that's the other thing is like we I think we can all agree they're both they're both nut jobs. Yes, But the hard thing is, I've been in reality television for over a decade and the thing that you're rewarded for can also be the thing that just demolishes what you've built. Yeah, and it can be very confusing. And also, I mean there are times, and I've said this a lot, you know where reality TV at times is like doing the devil's work, and when you're at your lowest of low where you're like I need to get help, they want to pick cameras up and they want to show the bodycam footage Season one, episode one of that night, and then that very incident is shown in a more intimate level. We're watching it go down, not the aftermath.
Speaker 2: Was that bad call the chair throwing night? Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yes I didn't. So that same thing that was your opener for your show is now what takes everything away? From you, and I just think a lot of people dropped the ball. I don't watch the Bachelor Bachelorette. What I do know is it's a very wholesome show. I from what I know of the Mormon Wives show, and by the way, I like nasty and gritty, right like, I'm all about it. There's no judgment here. Mormon Wives is not a wholesome show or anybody to come in and be like, you want to know who would be a great get for the Bachelorette? That Taylor, Franky Paul, that girl. I'm sorry, don't feel bad for you. Don't feel bad that that you had to yank the whole series. I think you probably should have known that this girl has domestic violence, is swinging around all over like serboos uh pro creates with different men. By the way, again, no fucking judgment, but it's not an alignment with what the Bachelor has created. These people come from like very cookie cutter homes and he he who like, it's just very wholesome, right, Like you may sleep with them at the villa or whatever. Maybe I'm combining Love Island with but what I'm saying is your problem. This doesn't feel in this capacity like a Taylor Freaky part.
Speaker 4: No, Taylor, this is a problem that you chose her. And this is Disney, this is ABC, this is all of them. Ship had domestic violence, knowing that it could come out, but still backing it.
Speaker 1: That to me is just the girl to have all this shit stacked against her and then she's got this come up story where she's got custody of her kid's primary caregiver, she's sober for X amount of years. That's like, Wow, this girl has been through some shit and now she's our Like, this is a beautiful story. We all love to watch people go from like the shit and rise above. We don't love it as much as them rising above and then pulling them to the ground. Obviously, but it just it didn't make any sense why they would bring her in. It felt like a money grab and only a money grab, and now and now you get to pay for it.
Speaker 2: You got nothing, they got negative. They're like ten debt because.
Speaker 1: You made a deal with the devil for an empty eye.
Speaker 2: Shake it off, just shake it, give up.
Speaker 1: Wow, I just fucking made so much sense.
Speaker 2: I don't even feel bad.
Speaker 1: This ain't a TSP problem.
Speaker 2: When you were kidding her back a little bit. I was like, what the fuck's going on here?
Speaker 4: No, I no, I'm actually having her back right now. I'm like you, guys, oh yeah, having her. I'm having her back against ABC and all that. You knew, damn well what you were fucking signing up and you're saying, go to.
Speaker 1: The circus and juggle the little fire things, not knowing what the fuck you were doing. But then your pants got play but you just wanted to play, and then you got burned and you're looking around being like, oh my god, this is horrible. Think about how much advertisements we lost. I didn't see what's coming from a mile away. You didn't know you could get with fire who was running shit Like I'm a little nobody and feel like that. Probably if someone brought that to me, I'd be like, I just doesn't seem like the guys.
Speaker 4: It doesn't seem like this, So yeah, no, let's not do this one and more stuff. I would like to know what Layla has in her pocket, because there's still more going on with this Mormon Wives. It goes outside of Taylor, Frankie Paul. All of it's hitting the fucking Jesse her and her husband Jordan got filed for divorce. Okay, she he filed because he wanted restrictions on what she could talk about in their marriage, because she was going to call her daddy to what was.
Speaker 1: She gonna call her out about.
Speaker 2: No, she was going to the podcast call her daddy to kind of spill everything about Jordan, and Jordan has been.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he does for a living, from what it sounds like, lives off her, but has been using her money for escorts and shady business dealings, and they were all they're also now talking about spinning it off with Layla, Miranda and a couple other of the girls and not and getting away.
Speaker 2: So I think this more Miranda's.
Speaker 1: Friend who you brought to this house, who then started fucking with Dakota. Yeah, happy dog. When I told you, I was like, I don't like this car.
Speaker 2: No, you knew, I do not get a.
Speaker 1: Good vibe from this girl at all. And you were like I like her. He was like writing so hard, and then I showed him her social media and I'm like, she just fucking hard launched you with about nine photos and yeah, I was like, you gotta you gotta listen to me. And then start talking to her. Thank God, she's all up in that bullshit too. No, I got out right to win. Please do, because as much as it's fun to talk about, I want no part of any of this. Sh know.
Speaker 4: What happened was my buddy was dating Miranda. They ended up breaking up. I ended up stopping like talking to her, so like the whole thing kind of went that way, and I'm very happy about it. But I will say I do love Miranda and great and her baby daddy. Chase hated him at first, just off of what I saw season one.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, so you watched the show.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I've just seen clips because they're fucking everywhere now because you can't get away from it see any of this. Oh, I'm s Chase because he's yelling at Jordan because now I'm in that thing about like being a piece of shit. Now he's going under. But like Chase is like, you're a piece of shit, Chase. Like Miranda and Chase have now become my favorite. Oh my gosh, I love how much you know about the morning.
Speaker 2: I have to Chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, his uh, his style is dope. He's putting, he's doing his thing. I'm fucking with him, all right, if you're fucking with him, I guess I will too. Lisa vander Pump puts Tom Tom Restaurant up for sale three years after Scannaval, So I did see this. And with Tom Tom comes Pump, which is the closed down restaurant that was on the corner of Santa Monica and Robertson. Is she just getting off of that. She spends a lot of time in Vegas. That's I feel like she's shutting everything down here, popping off in Vegas.
Speaker 2: And moving there.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she's got three restaurants there she's got Yes, then she has one in Wolf or whatever. But Wolf is in Lake Tahoe and Scottsdale. She the Cromwell just turned into Vanderpump Hotel. So it's just I don't know if I think ELA's where she'll probably bop in just to see her grand babies and have a hat day because Ella's and everything.
Speaker 2: And I think Sir, I think Sir for her will always be now.
Speaker 1: Well, you hope. I don't know. I don't West Hollywood is not what to be.
Speaker 2: I don't think she would close Sir down without it.
Speaker 1: Needing to be I know, But Carmel and Natalie also own most of sir, it's not just Lisa Vanner pump.
Speaker 2: Oh well then fuck it, I don't.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have the entire say over that. But West Hollywood is just different. Ever since twenty twenty, I think it's very hard to keep things in business anyway. Oh my god, this podcast, you guys, I like sang Celine Dion. I cackled over a big bull apes feel so fulfilled. Wait, Miranda should be the next Bachelorette.
Speaker 4: Everybody was saying like Miranda and even doing like somebody else, like a Layla and all that.
Speaker 1: But then everybody's like, you're just idea get away from the morning idea. Why don't you keep the franchise as is and how you've been doing it for the past four hundred years, Because I swear I've been watching The Bachelor turning into Chicago Kindergarten. Oh my god, if The Bachelor turns into Chicago the Broadway, I feel like that's where they're kind of where it is going.
Speaker 2: Like Chicago only.
Speaker 1: Brings BRA celebrities in, just like well not reality TV people in one by one, like that's their shtick. The Bachelor just turns.
Speaker 4: Into bringing just reality stars. I mean, this could have been their kickoff didn't go well, so who knows, but I could see it because I'm not kidding because Alex Earl is that.
Speaker 2: She's oh call her daddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, No, Alex is like she's just famous for like just being hot and on TikTok and all of these things and dating high profile guys. She was like a scene with Tom Brady, but she was dating a dude that played Miami football. This girl is just well known TikTok influencer, got a well, they should put someone like that in because she just got well, no, she just got her and her family and just got a reality TV show.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you. That's where I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: They may have gotten a reality TV show. Will it last? Most likely not, because let me tell you something, it is really fucking hard to make a great reality TV show. Even those girls who were TikTokers, the family who was it, they were dancers, Damilio couldn't make it last. Like so many people who think that they I think Olivia Colpo had a show on her family on like Discovery or something. Does that exist still.
Speaker 4: Now doubtful because it's fucking hard. Great, But that's what I'm all. I'm saying for The Bachelor and The Bachelor rat whatever. Even those type of people that would be so great are like trying for reality TV. So it's almost to the point where like that's where you get your people reality TV. I know, yeah, yeah, that an influencer who hasn't been on it. Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here like getting offended by these like well known people who get reality shows. I'm like, you don't even understand how fucking hard that art is. Are you joking that you're gonna step in here and.
Speaker 2: Make great reality TV?
Speaker 1: They don't, you know? Might? It's kind of like the actors. They're like you, it's very hard to be an actor. It's very hard to make great reality TV. Well guess what motherfucker would It's hard to make a great live stream that people keep trying. Everything people is hard, and everything saturated.
Speaker 2: Ying is hard. Oh fuck, it is hard, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alex are all, I wish you the best on your whatever. She's like, fuck you. You have like one hundred million.
Speaker 2: Followers probably if I'm not one of them.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you listen to another episode Tangent episode of Untraditionally La La. I Love you guys. I'm gonna catch you on Thursday Thursday night for an unlikely affair, Monday for Untraditionally La La bonus episode, and again next week for a regular old episode. Love you guys, bye by