Speaker 1: I take this shiit seriously, you know, and it's like things like that, you know, the consecutive years, you know, you you may say, oh yeah, you know it's not you know, this may not be as good in this area, or this may number like Mike Mike consistency, and I think that's what separates me.
Speaker 2: And you can't you can't argue with that, you know, when it's all said.
Speaker 3: Stupid garden games live, simple language, no mad movie, no simple.
Speaker 4: It's ladies, gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of bust On's Boys, Episode two sixty eight. Jack Believes. Listen. This is a very exciting episode. You get to hear. The beginning part of this podcast is basically us getting raamed out by Dave Portnoy for missing something the Bracketbusters. Big mistake by us. We made we we He could point a lot of different fingers, but eventually they all come to us. Anyway, we messed up big and now we have to spend the rest of these next few months try to make it back up to Dave of Portanoay so that he will come to Beer Olympics. And also because you messed up and you want to do right by the boy. Also we talk about who else justin Justin Fields the trade from the Steelers, Him and Russell Wilson. They say Russell Wilson's the guy. But I can almost guarantee you when you get to camp in August, there will be some sort of rumbling going on. It will be the number one media story. Who's gonna be the starting quarterback coming out of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Always talk about first time touching a booby. That's always a fun time. We hit our dads stories, our shout no free shoutouts, and our twisted question as always, and then our very special guest today is Eric Kendricks. Now, we interviewed Eric Kendricks during the Super Bowl, great time, and then he was talking about how excited he was for the Chargers and all that. Well, a couple of weeks later, my man gets cut and is now a member of the Dallas Cowboys. So he joined us on zoom to talk about that situation as well. So you get a nice little before and after on this episode. Please enjoy, and before you start watching this episode, go ahead and pose it and go subscribe. Unsubscriber, resubscribe, Be a friend, Tell a friend, Make sure everybody goes in there and get the merch at stored up Barsol sports dot com. You guys have a great and fantastic week. Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Busting with the Boys. We have a great episode for you today. Uh the boys. Hey, we just fucked up. If if you're watching right now, it's at this moment in time. It is ten forty four am Central time in the morning, and we just got our asses ring because we were not on the Bracketbusters called with Barcel Sports and we we fucked up before we get into it. Because something that does got us up. Yeah, yeah, something that doesn't mess up. The Chevy Sovado, a truck that has commanding, an unstoppable grit, legendary capability and dependability as well. We said it all the time, seat time. That's what we call it in the biz. Behind the wheel of a Silverado. And we're not just truck guys, we're shivy guys, Chevy guys. You know about this ZR two family intruction boy has one lifted and ready for anything right from the factory. Now, Silverado is taking it to a whole new level with the Silverado truck tech like available super Cruise only Super Crews that lets you drive hands free and tow hands free on more than four hundred thousand miles of compatible roads with over one hundred and thirty eight million miles of hands free driving by customers. The Super Crews will help you get to your adventure, energize, and it'll drive you home. Go to Chevy dot com where you can check out Silverado, build your own Silverado online, and learn important details about the Super Cruise. We did not have a Chevy move this morning. No, we didn't a Chevy.
Speaker 4: And here's a problem, dude. As I woke up this morning. My kids were on the spring break last week, so I kind of a lowed myself to sleep and go to the gym a little bit later, let them stay up a little later, and then I was like last night going to bed, I was like, time to get the routine back and check you're up at the time we got to get in. Yeah, I did. To start the week. I even saw you're going to bed tweet and thought to myself, this is exactly what I needed to get my week going. Wake up in the morning, go to the gym. Who's there, comp nasty? Getting his getting his legs right? Getting that back right, I go, I take my kids to school. We're listening to bangers the whole way. I feel fantastic. I think this is gonna be I literally as my kids were getting out of the car. I yell at my kids every single time, obnoxious, dad and move. But I love doing it. I rolled on the window and I scream at them how much I love them, And I say, make this the best week of your entire lives, all your dreams that need to come true this week. And I'm thinking to myself, I'm gonna do the same. I get here, sun's out, suns out, it's cold, but it's still suns out. Is he really?
Speaker 2: What's up? DP?
Speaker 4: Tell me? Tell me you're on the bus, You're on you're.
Speaker 2: On busting right now?
Speaker 5: How many people work for you?
Speaker 2: Five for seven?
Speaker 6: Well talks mind you shiptheads when we're doing a major thing.
Speaker 4: I uh, what the fuck do they do?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: One person that can be like, hey, heads up, we have a fucking multimillion dollar ad deal where everyone's on the call, everyone.
Speaker 2: Got the message except YouTube. How is that fucking possible? Yeah? I don't I I yeah, trust me, I swear to God. I wish I had an excuse for you, but three of them are back there listening right now. It's it's it's a reflection of our bad leadership.
Speaker 6: What it's like over and over, it's the same ship over and over.
Speaker 2: What's the same ship?
Speaker 6: Like we didn't read an email properly, we didn't know, like that fucking moron went to dinner with it was like, well I did you gotta do has to decay partner, Like it's simple ship and then we just have the same conversation, like we didn't look at a camera.
Speaker 2: We're not aware, Like how does that change? I know? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like I get an email for fucking Austin every single day.
Speaker 7: Here's what you have, David.
Speaker 6: So I don't fucking miss anything.
Speaker 7: How hard is that?
Speaker 4: Did you when YouTube morons played football?
Speaker 2: Did you just miss team meetings, practice as games?
Speaker 4: Like I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, no, And when I was late, my assole would be tight, just like it is right now.
Speaker 6: So like I don't I don't like everybody's there, like people, we don't talk like Walla Gilly they got it, Rihanna, she got it.
Speaker 2: Fucking business on them.
Speaker 6: How does everyone get except YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I I have no clue what to say. We we uh, we fucked that one up.
Speaker 6: And I don't know how to do it because like we send the emails that you guys ask like, well, we just didn't read the email.
Speaker 2: There, like I And then I get.
Speaker 6: Desperated because, like I don't, we just keep doing it so it's gonna happen fucking again. I don't like, you have five full time people just for one of them to be like, we need to know what we have to do every fucking day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, you're right right, I know, yeah, I uh.
Speaker 4: He and he body bagged your ass. Yeah, you got you gotta take the bullets. You did a great job of just saying sorry essentially just because we did just fuck up the whole time. There's nothing you can do. It's it.
Speaker 2: It's just like when you're getting reamed by your position coach or decoordinator or head ball coach. You just gotta eat it, especially if you know you like you fucked it up and you shouldn't funck something like that.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, dude, and.
Speaker 2: And I legitimately he's not wrong either. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's the shitty part is sometimes DA will lose a ship, and it's like he's just not thinking clearly. Yeah, but he's right. So I dropped my kids off at school, I come here, I get a coffee, and I get my two espresso Lucies, and I put on my lower lip and I literally took a deep breath grabbing that coffee, going, this is gonna be a phenomenal day. Hey, kay Adams, and stop me now, can't stop me now, just like the song from Queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, k Adams at ten run busting at ten thirty.
Speaker 4: Big bang boom. We had a couple of ads to do. One company. We won't say which company wanted to reshoot. We won't get into it, but we're gonna do that too. We had we just had a good solid day plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, heart's racing right now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing that sucks about like it's one thing to know something and just be like, I'll do it tomorrow, because there's a piece of you that's like, ah, I should have just done that thing. It's a whole other thing to think you're on the right trajectory and then be like someone's like, hey, by the way, you completely just missed this thing you were committed to and that's where we're at now though, because dude, we're idiots. We're just dumb. I know, like I know we are, but I fucking hate saying that about myself.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: And you're not that dumb. You're not that dumb. It doesn't change until the habits change. I got to get in a better habit of. And that's the thing is I read Dave portnoy emails. I usually do too.
Speaker 4: We were just talking before we shot about him yelling to someone he didn't name. I'm pretty sure his rico about sleeping on a stream. I read the whole email all the way through. If it says Dave Portnoy, you read the email, now, let me check it.
Speaker 2: And when he texted you too, motherfuckers? Now, yeah, I just said, what's going on? He's good, You're you're not. I had no clue. I'm sitting there looking up different rules and different scoring systems for the march madness. I'm looking at different apps on how we could you do a community one like a public one. Maybe we should just do our private one on one of the apps. We can do a couple entries, like I'm juggling, like, like, okay, how can we how can we spice this up and have some fun in the shop basically, And I see that text while Taylor's doing k Adams, I'm like, I just put what's going on? Thinking like what would happen? Like I truly had no clue. He goes, you two aren't on the fucking Bracketbusters.
Speaker 4: I think I figured out why we missed it, Ryan Boser name, But Ryan.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why we missed it. We didn't check the email. I know why I didn't why I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: Ian born Nausean. That's that's the person who sent the email to us, and we just well Dave's and it's Bracketbuster twenty twenty four, Monday, three eight.
Speaker 2: One on the fourteenth. Because I was hopeful, I'm thinking to myself, I truly nobody has personally told me anything about Bracketbusters Like last year. I want to say, MB told us that, Hey, I think Big Ka's gonna select for you guys. You guys are entered in this pool. Here's how it works. Your team is I forget who we had last year, but they rode to where we got to get a portion of the money. I think we split with somebody else and this year, like it hadn't even crossed my mind and no one has sent anything, which is like, is not an excuse Because then I saw I go to my emails thinking like hoping that there was nothing about Bracketbusters because I'm thinking I see Dave thinking, I'm thinking, bro, i haven't heard anything about this. And I checked the email and I see Dave. Why I type in brasket Bracketbuster in the search bar and I see three emails, one from Dave on March fourteenth, and then a couple from that Ryan guy kind of like one setting up the call, and then the second one here's the zoom link. And I'm just thinking, God, damn it, how did I not check the Dave one? Because the right one if it was just Ryan, Like there's times where I just see it and I'm just assuming like our team is on those emails, so it is probably not even for me type of thing is what goes on through my mind. Yeah, But when I saw the Dave one, I'm like, Okay, there's no way on this. Now I have to hope for and he already said I have to hope for some of these people like Walllow, Gilly, Brianna spitting chicklets like that, they're not gonna be on this call.
Speaker 4: They're gonna miss. Yeah, and which is a horrible thing to do when you're on a team, to hope somebody else also failed, So it takes off the brunt of.
Speaker 2: Your But I was also only thinking that because he's just dreaming us. So I'm thinking to myself, if somebody else's miss, they better be getting the same tree. Because he's talking. He's talking wild. Because everything he just said on that call, he said in text, everything he repeated, he's basically just repeated himself. Yeah, we just elevate, maybe hit the time change.
Speaker 8: Oh sorry, we were our it's our back.
Speaker 4: It said on the email said ten ct A two weeks ago, spring forward appen.
Speaker 2: I thought, I'm an hour. I don't know.
Speaker 8: We just hit the clocks.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a bad look. That's that's not a good look. It's not a yeah, it's not good. I think the question represent The question is, and we need to have a quick thing tink is how do we make this other day fortnoy.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's making it up. I think what happens to us, I'm gonna go in. I'm going into the fucking jungle on Thursday when I go to March Madness because Dave will be there. Thank god, I'll go to Vegas. We're gonna have to relive this just in now in front of my.
Speaker 4: Teammates, which is so much worse getting called in the office and getting reamed out one on one. Yeah, you like taking You're like god and thank god no one saw that, and you know, the next team meeting.
Speaker 2: And he really they got the play up on the fucking screen.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, we just talked about this yesterday. It's like, bro, that played happened, then we talked about now this.
Speaker 2: I was texting, uh, texting Big Cat, just asking him a couple questions surrounding like the tournament, stuff like what he like, what he uses, if he's with his boys, and stuff like that. I sent that text to the Dan at ten fifteen am, asking about an app and then he ended up texting me just like five minutes ago, are you texting me from the doghouse? And I was like, well, I wasn't in that moment, but little did I know I was getting my nose shoved into a corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, So Monday started out tough for the boys. Yeah, that's okay, course correct, of course correct. We have to mincy this, like we're getting fucked in the ass right now. We have to remain positive that hey, it's gonna come around. Finish evree, we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Every every few months or every month or so, there's something that we fuck up. Well we get back on track. Now we have to we have to reset the calendar to zero days of fucked up. And now we have to ride this thing out. Now.
Speaker 4: There was a call last week that I that Will and I were both supposed to be on that I missed, and I thought to myself, dude, thank god we went to And there was another thing that made us think, oh, thank god.
Speaker 2: We went to dinner with Dave. Yeah, even though that was a.
Speaker 4: Good bro hangout time, it's like you're kind of close to the situation. You're like, all right, we went to dinner, it was great. Blah blah blah. I missed a loocy thing. I shoot David. I try to call Dave. He was shooting gives me the f you bund. I texted him and say, hey, just want to be a very professional to me. Missed the call. I apologize. He said, thanks, I was shooting. I thought, all right, we're good.
Speaker 2: Thing that we were thankful about the dinner on was the spring Torso there were a couple of things.
Speaker 3: Ya.
Speaker 4: But man, dude, we just keep messing up.
Speaker 8: What's the solution.
Speaker 4: We gotta we gotta get better.
Speaker 2: I got yeah. Individually, I like, I personally have to tighten my ship up. And it's gotta it starts, it starts, it's gotta trickle down.
Speaker 4: I like that. That's good. We need to We need to consciously and intentionally read our email sent even if it's not by Dave.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 4: That's the number one thing to do. The number So once we do that, we'll be we'll be fine. How I you and I need to have one person at this bus that is ce Seed on every email. We're a c set on and we have to be told about it.
Speaker 2: The problem is, I feel like the majority is we're all c Seed on these emails.
Speaker 4: Were you guys se Seed in those emails?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I think there's the lack of communication of who is telling you guys, because maybe some of us are sitting in our seats thinking, oh, yeah, I'm sure so and so told them about this.
Speaker 4: Right, But this is great this, I'm glad this conversations happening.
Speaker 2: In his brain is thinking how do I get fully right? Yeah? Right, that's how I feel like everybody. That's how I feel like everybody needs to be right. How do I get fully right? How could I have done this? How could I have done that? Like to me, that's the only way, that's the only way it goes.
Speaker 4: Take care of your ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've all learned a lesson, though is goes for any of us. I think over communication is where we could have won here. Yep, just communication. Now it's one hundred percent on Will and I not on you guys at all, because now we're going now we're gonna level this thing up. And now we just know if there's an email out there there was something has happened. We all just got to tell each other. But also starts with us handling our business the way we should handle our business. We'll be better for this man, We will be better for this. It doesn't feel like it right now, because like you said, we're getting fucked in the ass. Yeah, and we just got to wait for the thrusting to stop. Calm down, we want to smell the cigarette being lit, and we're gonna relax.
Speaker 2: Bring the team back to the sideline. They came out and shoved it down our ass the first drive, the first series. That's how it was, like Mitch and Na fourteen. We got to get the boys back to the sideline. We gotta take a breath. Hey, calm down, They're not showing us anything we didn't know. Should we have gotten those should we have made those plays? Absolutely, but hey, we gotta be a We have to have a goldfish memory, as ted Lassa would say. Absolutely, we have to bounce back.
Speaker 4: We have, We've got to. But here's the problem. Now, only do we have to bounce back, Dave has now decommitted to Beer Olympics, which is a huge l for us. Not only do we have to bounce back, we need to do something to get him back on Beer Olympics. It could go one of two ways. Dave's got a fuck up somehow, which I do not see happening, or we have to go above and beyond it is right, I don't see what can Dave do to fuck us exactly, But that would be a situation where if Dave fucked up bad, then we could go, hey, Dave, you fucked up. We fucked up. What's called even You're.
Speaker 2: Back on the Olympics, so he's gotta fuck us.
Speaker 4: Oh, essentially on accident, though if it's intentional, it's okay. Then it just hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: That will not happen. As I'm saying, yeah, we you and I need to think of a way to make this up to Dave to where Dave goes not only do I forgive you, I'm back in on beer Olympics.
Speaker 2: I doubt he says anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, but he'll stay in his Dave way.
Speaker 2: You're going to Vegas this weekend, right, Yeah, maybe the winning.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that. Dave's got Dave's got money.
Speaker 8: It's not for Dave, for the company.
Speaker 9: Because there's what you what we costed them was a financial thing.
Speaker 8: It sounds like it's just that.
Speaker 2: It's a bad look all around. Yeah, yeah, I don't think we costed them like a like a financial penalty like the you know, they had to give money back or anything like that. But the way they sell it and with us part of it, it's like one of those things where Dave comes saying like when Mincey got ream for not going to the combine where he was into it with Titus over him not showing up for a sponsored event. Guess not showing up for a very highly sponsored thing.
Speaker 8: Maybe we've become brick Watch representatives for a month.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. Should I get him back on and we try and negotiate.
Speaker 4: Call him back, Well we were before. We call him back, though, we could do a percentage of winnings from Vegas brick Watch salesman and what else? What's one more thing we can bring to the table.
Speaker 2: I think we ask him first. I think we just want to offer up You know that, You're right.
Speaker 4: That's a great tactic for those of you listening to the show.
Speaker 2: For the money we're offering this, we're offering that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: He can literally play hard. He could just be like no, and then it makes us feel like we got to do even more.
Speaker 4: You're right, that's good. Call him.
Speaker 2: I Hey, Dave, we're really trying to work through this fuck up. We're wondering if there's anything we can do to get out of the doghouse.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I mean I had the thing already happened.
Speaker 2: You got A sixteen.
Speaker 5: The teams us thinking you'll be a limited quickly, But I don't know why, in a serious note, why don't you just have one of your people just tell you every single day what you have.
Speaker 2: To do commitment? Yeah, yeah, no, I know you're you know, you're right about that. It's like one of those things to where since it's it's it's it's already happened, it's kind of like I'm sure we're still just beating ourselves up over fucking this up, but you're totally right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's like I mean, it keeps. I don't know if any of them new about it. Like, like I said, I get the thing Austin tells you he's on everything I need to be aware of, and I get every morning like hey you this this time and this is bad time, and it's like one thing if there was mystificationion, but I mean we don't like everybody's managed to get this message except you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Taylor and I were talking to like when your nail, like whenever you said that, I truly like, at that moment in time, I'm like, well, I literally have not heard one thing about it. But I went back to my email, and I see I had one from you, and I know I check off yours, so I had no I was like, well I did, I did not see your email on the fourteen.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, we're just we're trying to figure out how we I mean.
Speaker 2: From here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you guys are cann get smoked on this thing because it was like a live.
Speaker 7: Thing and Dan was running and calls out.
Speaker 5: He's like, he calls everyone's name, and you guys are the only ones who are not there, So you guys look like assholes. But I mean, there's no.
Speaker 2: Way to go forward.
Speaker 7: It, I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: It's a continuous contest. It sucks because you guys had a fairly early pick, so you would have been like, you know, the way you're supposed to do it is to create chatter as the thing fucking moved along and throw.
Speaker 2: His attention to it. But you guys think.
Speaker 7: It just sucks.
Speaker 5: It's like, it is what it is. It's like a huge I think it's brad Fusters or something.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know, like none.
Speaker 7: Of you come back to the other your.
Speaker 2: You break your break, you're I don't know if you're you're getting wind in your phone something?
Speaker 5: Yeah is it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 8: Like none of the people work for you knew about this?
Speaker 2: No? They yeah they did, everybody did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's crazy like you read them out like I like, what do they do? Like, I don't if they knew, how are they not like telling you guys that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know like that.
Speaker 5: That's to me, well, like I'm yelling at you guys, but I would be yelling at like I look, I got a million things fucking going on, a million emails, a million everything. That's again, I keep going, Austin, let me know, here's every fucking morning, here's what you have to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I'm with you on that. But also we saw your email too, or we didn't see your email like you send me one. I did not open it up. I know this is not going well, but uh, like I could have easily seen that email and been ready for it as well. But yes, I get what you're saying. Better communication all around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and and yeah, but as far as this this ship kind of sail, I mean, it is what it is. We just did the fucking thing, and uh it's not as I'm making It'll make a more interesting fucking video because I go ballistic when you guys aren't there.
Speaker 2: But I mean that yeah, yeah, rightfully deserved. Uh since you said you've calmed down for a second, is this just an insane request? And just let me know this, It'll just let me know if this sounds absolutely fucking ridiculous, probably probably go ahead. Is there any is there any way we can get you back on board for beer Olympics?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, are we still on busting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're live, not live? No, oh, but we're shooting.
Speaker 7: I'm out right now.
Speaker 2: I mean I I pulled.
Speaker 5: That's the first thing I did. When you guys are like.
Speaker 4: I pub.
Speaker 2: Is there anything? This is like what can we do to get this back?
Speaker 5: I mean, we got along, we got a lot of work to do, We got a we got a lot because I'm naughty. Event if you want to say that door is totally shut, maybe I'll say his point zero zero zero one. But I'm not going from getting sucked in the face by you guys on this to like, oh, I'll happily be a bus. I mean, the last fucking two calls I've had to do now salespeople being what are these fucking guys doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, understood, understood. All right, Well did you ever miss a practice? Just miss it? I missed a meeting. I've missed a meeting, and it's it's a very similar feeling, right now, all.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, right now, I say, the door is like, I mean, that's the last thing. I don't want to go to Beer Olympics anyway, So it's like this is just perfect.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll uh, all right, all right, I'll get in the lab.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: But hey, when your parents are mad at you, you don't wait till they've kind of calmed down to ask for something. You mean, the beer Olympics that you should have just not said anything about that. And he'd be like, all right, we'll make this up to you, because now the parent thinks.
Speaker 2: In their head, it's good, that's good for the content.
Speaker 4: Now they're thinking in their head. The parent is thinking in their head they were just trying to make things right so they could still get what they wanted.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what was happening. I think I think all things can be. He can think that way. I mean, we do feel bad the answer.
Speaker 4: If he said one hundred percent done, we'd be fucked. Fact that he said point zero zero one percent gives me a small glimmer of hope. Well, we just got to be on our ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's the first twenty three minutes of this podcast. Will and Taylor having a tough day. It's a hard way to start. But let's talk about an ad, real quick Jack, an ad given to us by the incredible salespeople at Barstool Sports, and that ad is Good Chop. Everyone wants to start their year off on the right foot or the day ah, that's gotta be the first line. And for me that means making sure I'm eating well and reading emails, but mostly eating well and having enough energy to do everything I want to do like Bracketbusters. But I'm not going to run to the butcher every day and get fresh cut, quality meat. That's just not going to happen this time of year. That's why Good Chop is such a good lifesaver for me. Good Chop offers full, customizable boxes of high quality meat and seafood delivered to your door on your schedule. The products are vacuum sealed and frozen at peak freshness, so you can stock your freezers and cook when you want. Choose from over seventy high quality cuts, one hundred, grass fed rabbis, USDA Prime filet, mignon, free range and organic chicken breasts, pork tenderloin, and thick cut bacon, just to name a few. They also offer sustainable wildcot, seafood, salmon, pacific cod, scallops, shrimp, and more. Good Chop especially prides itself on sourcing its meat that comes from no any biotic or added hormone ever, no artifact, artifactual ingredients.
Speaker 2: Only the good stuff.
Speaker 4: Go to good chop dot com slash bustin one twenty and use code busting one twenty to get one hundred and twenty dollars off across your first four boxes. That's code busting one twenty at good chop dot com slash busting one twenty for one hundred and twenty dollars off Good Chop dot com slash busting one twenty code busting one twenty.
Speaker 8: Had it last night for dinner?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 8: I had that last night for dinner? Some of the seafood?
Speaker 2: Did you really? Yeah?
Speaker 9: It was nice, man, it was nice. That's a seafood because they sent that to the shop.
Speaker 8: Uh, we had salmon and shrimp.
Speaker 2: Read it.
Speaker 8: We see mixed in, mixed in with some veggies. Give me a rating rating for good Job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not a whole lot of description needs to go into it.
Speaker 8: But I know this will make you mad, but good Chop is a ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: Point five.
Speaker 4: No, you don't say it. Describe to me the meal, JP.
Speaker 8: It's a ten out of ten. That's what they deserve.
Speaker 4: Good Job is a phenomenal brand with the freshest best ingredients.
Speaker 8: Artifactual, artificial artist.
Speaker 4: Did I say artifactual again? There he goes again, he goes, give me a word in a second. So, man, hey, how do we Where do we go from here? Eric Kendricks is on the pod today. That's cool. Yeah, yeah, matter of fact, I think he'll be ready to go here soon. That's awesome. So uh, for those of you who don't know, we did an interview with Eric Kendricks at the Super Bowl in Las Vegas and this is while he was still on the Los Angeles Chargers. Guy was praising excited about harrball. Now fast forward to March what is it eighteenth? Fast forward to March eighteenth. He's been cut by the Chargers, so a lot has really changed. So it'll be a very interesting parallel for you guys to see. We're gonna get Eric kendricks On here to zoom talk about how he feels now, and then you'll be able to see his mindset before as well, which will be pretty cool. Today it's pretty different, pretty different stuff, pretty different, pretty different. We want to talk March madness justin fields or NFL. We didn't quickly go over March Madness because I don't know a whole lot about basketball. I've heard that Michigan's not in it, that's heartbreak. Hotel team's out very good, but we won the National Championship of Football, so suck it.
Speaker 2: But we want to Natty football.
Speaker 4: We want a Natty in football. This is the first year I will be doing a bracket hashtag DK Partners. I cannot wait to dive into this after the podcast and make sure I can get all these things done.
Speaker 2: The best part is that you know no one gets it, no one, No one perfectly gets a brag it. Has there ever been a perfect bracket.
Speaker 4: It's one in one hundred and twenty billion. That is what I was told when we were doing something for David Busters.
Speaker 2: You don't have to know a whole lot to fill out of braget I.
Speaker 4: Know, but I do want to kind of I want to feel it out. I wanna do a little bit of homework. I do enjoy kind of seeing, like, what's U a b up to?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 4: Are they in it?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 4: It is? Yeah, maybe they'll be a little sleeper this year. No, no, Mitch, not not at all Ohio State. They're not good at any sports this year. You guys are bad at football. You're a bad at basketball, at hockey, not.
Speaker 10: Bad at football. Just because we lost to you guys doesn't make us bad.
Speaker 4: How do you guys do in your bowl game? Are we gonna Are we gonna win both of ours?
Speaker 10: Are you gonna keep just focusing on the past? Are we gonna focus on the future? Move forward?
Speaker 4: How's your hockey team?
Speaker 7: I don't give a fuck about her?
Speaker 2: Whoa I need to hear the like, I don't watch hockey, But if they happen to be in the championship or something, I'd be like, oh, yeah, let's hope Nebraska win.
Speaker 7: But it's not like I'm keeping up with you know me.
Speaker 4: But you don't have to just say fuck them. You don't have to just I don't give off like we got.
Speaker 2: We got an insanely good maybe the greatest bowling college of all time. I don't watch any of their bowling, but when I see the clips and then they win, I'm trying to be like, yo, I'm fired up to the squad Nebraska won, not like I don't give a fuck about the bowling team wins. Football season.
Speaker 9: South Carolina just won the club hockey National Championship.
Speaker 2: Who.
Speaker 4: JP is a true fan, true fan, the truest, purest fan out here.
Speaker 2: You guys got a what a six seed?
Speaker 8: Sixth seed got Oregon first making a run.
Speaker 2: We'll see how's the Oregon.
Speaker 8: And ow is what they are?
Speaker 9: And then we'll we'll play Tennessee in the sweet sixteen. Beat them, go to the Elite eight.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, you would have You'd have to get the round three to get to Tennessee, right, Yeah, and we'll.
Speaker 8: See them in the sweet sixteen.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you get past them boys. You know that blue squad out of Nebraska Creighton.
Speaker 4: I don't know about Oregon.
Speaker 2: All I know is I knew JP was at the game. JP went to the game last week. So I threw it on because I'm like, okay, it's tournament time like this, this could be a time to watch them teams, watch them games, Like let me see my catch JP from where he took his photo. I'm like, maybe I could see him on TV. I flipping on. These boys are kids blistered by like thirty points.
Speaker 9: Auburn is a good team, not a great matchup for US. But as Jack knows as basketball fans, no conference tournaments don't matter when you're already a lock for the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 2: Extract.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I can rest, like I can, I can gather that, but still getting beat by like.
Speaker 8: Thirty It's fine, It really doesn't.
Speaker 4: That's basketball is Auburn and the tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are they? Or what a four seed?
Speaker 4: And what seed are y'all?
Speaker 7: Six?
Speaker 11: Yeah seed playing Yale?
Speaker 2: Yale. I'm just trying to see. So is it Tomanaga? Tomanaga?
Speaker 8: He's on your team?
Speaker 2: Man? You know know this is what this is what sucks. You get like excited and you can just tell JP's like a he's like a gatekeeper basketball fan. He likes to allude to it, you know, and basketball fans you know, like this stuff doesn't matter. He's like, oh he sees a little bit of excitement versus a casual fan that doesn't. I don't watch a whole lot of basketball.
Speaker 8: Your excitement is coming at the downfall of my team.
Speaker 2: No, all I said was I'm hoping Tomanaga. Tomanaga, which one is.
Speaker 8: Right after you were coming to Carolina, So I got it.
Speaker 2: Having a little fun. Yeah, same, Relax.
Speaker 4: Let's get back on track though about how we Gotmanaga. Yeah, Tomanaga. I hope he goes nuts when he came on the other night.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, I swear to god, it is electric watching this cat.
Speaker 4: This is a kid that we were with at Jake's correct.
Speaker 2: No, he was wanting to get a photo. I think they were trying to set up a photo at the before the bust and Bowl's cat is insane.
Speaker 4: This is him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he is March, like March is made of people like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're called they're calling him the the Japanese Steph Curry.
Speaker 4: Oh let's go, and they're well, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Just just dropping shockey bombs left and right other place.
Speaker 4: Right now, I would like to say something before we start completely going away from the where we're at, Mitch, I hope you took notes on Will Compton you say you don't give a fuck about the hockey team, Will gets excited about Nebraska's bowling team. Not only does he do that he doesn't care about South Carolina basketball, but he knows his boy is at a South Carolina basketball game and chooses to watch the game to support his boy. Maybe take notes on that, instead of belittling the team you claim to be a fan of about the hockey team.
Speaker 10: It's the hockey team that I don't pay attention to.
Speaker 4: Why is Michigan Nebraska right now? We win this one? Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you guys? Did you guys watch? Uh now? When they played Illinois? Who they who they beat? Who they beat by like twenty in the in the quarterfinals? Why am i Jonah Blanker?
Speaker 4: I love that he wears a head band.
Speaker 8: I'm not trying to be funny, but it wasn't Michigan.
Speaker 2: Wasn't No, I wasn't Michigan. They played Michigan like last game of the season. But when uh yeah, yeah, Indiana, Indiana he came in and he wasn't Did you guys watch any of that one? Some of the some of the sequences they were like back to back, like he just starts catching fire goes down, hits this crazy spin move, HiT's a step back beyond the arc, drops one, and I'm just like laughing at the TV. I'm a EO babe. This cat is what everybody says.
Speaker 4: He is this kid right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I d M him, did you really what you said? We shut the we shut the follows on Instagra. So I hit him with the DM. I sent him a.
Speaker 8: It was a legendary.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck Google translator. Yeah, that is so funny.
Speaker 2: Just send him a will Japanese has said you're a legend, and then send him another one says what did I say?
Speaker 12: I clearly carry this go oh go go funck shuit up, go funck shuit up in the tournament, and he literally writes back in English, banks will we will think.
Speaker 2: You we will? And it's gotta fire him up. That his voice is droppings some Japanese for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is kind of that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That is this That looks like Joe Kim Noah, his sister's on the volleyball team. So just a family of athletes.
Speaker 9: Let's go, man, They're a good march team. Nebraska is a fun march madness team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just feel like to the energy and the fact that we draw. We drew a M first game, Trev Albert's Revenge game. So hold on, JP, why do you say women I think are playing A and M two.
Speaker 4: Why'd you say Nebraska is a fun March em to watch.
Speaker 9: Because they they've had big upsets throughout the year, but they've dropped games they shouldn't have dropped. But it seems like every time they're on like a nationally televised game, they show up and then they have that key staple player that always comes out in March. They're like, I don't want to We're saying he's Japanese Steph Curry, but like Steph Curry at Davidson, everyone's following him the whole year. You're like, Oh, this kid's a baller, Like let's see what he'll really do, like on the big stage. And then Steph Curry crushes March Madness, which I can see this kid being like the the March Madness.
Speaker 2: And literally everything JP's saying is like when I go to a Barsol Chicago like Titus, everybody kind of says that same thing. Really, they have the big upsets under their belt, dropped a few games, but they also have like that fan favorite and Tomanaga. Tomanaga that everybody just like roost for because he's just a stud.
Speaker 4: So even non Nebraska fans are rooting for this kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, if you're not, if it's not the team that they're playing, it feels like everybody's like, I feel like the energy around that dude is just nuts elevated.
Speaker 4: Man. That fires me up.
Speaker 2: Dude. They Ope thing and gill one and then they would have to play Houston.
Speaker 7: You guys are the women's are playing A and M too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, games both.
Speaker 4: With Nebraska basketball squads are playing and M.
Speaker 2: Yeah. After Trev bounced on the boys last and I saw.
Speaker 4: I was following on Twitter, So Trev the ad left and went to Texas A and M. Yes, and then I saw what's case.
Speaker 2: After he signed an extension through thirty twenty thirty one just this past November.
Speaker 4: That's heartless. Yeah, there's some there's some there's some bad blood.
Speaker 2: There's some scuttle bug going around.
Speaker 4: What do you have to anything you'd like to say to the people.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like there's there's a couple of things right Like number one, this is beyond, This is above the ad. This is above the ad. We haven't hired like we had Ted Carter. Remember when we were in that suite at Georgia's a couple of years ago. Uh, Ted Carter was the president at the time, and everybody was fired up, raving about this cat, and he seemed to be a very good stable piece that was gonna help Nebraska not only football wise but just on the macro scale. And uh, then we got, not then we got, but we had trev Alberts already there. So those two that one two punch, and then when Frost kind of played his way out, they hire on and they hire Matt Rule. It felt like, for one at at one point that there was continuity throughout from top to all the way down the DA because a lot there's somebody different there every semm.
Speaker 4: I remember us talking about that and being like, that doesn't really happen in college football. Usually there's an AD, then there's a head coach in the ad leaves, and very rarely do you have like both people on the same page right right.
Speaker 2: And so Ted Carter signs an extension and within a year he bounces to Ohio State, which.
Speaker 4: Was kind of like witch doesn't care about at all.
Speaker 2: You probably didn't even know. Uh. And then that's so that's within the year, we still don't have a president hired like through the Board of Regents and through people above that position. There's still it's still vacant the president spot. And that's been for over two hundred and fifty days now, like coming up on a year now, Trev he signs his extension in November, signs an extension, and now he's dipping before even half a year. And so it's like there's thoughts of like, how dysfunctional because everybody's very aware that it's a little dysfunctional at the top because they're split at the political level, they're split. There's there's just always kind of been that sense of that that cloud that goes on beyond like the ad and president and everything else. But on the in the same breath, it's like if you're Trev and you know kind of what you're signing up for, having been an All American and everything else, and you just on record when you sign the extension, there's this is the dream job. There's no place you want to be like that. That was like his this was like his thing because all he did was make a lateral movie. He didn't make. He did make like a promotional move. He just went to another school to be the ad. But you kind of know what you're getting into. So people are pissed because it's like, if you're the leader and you're this guy that you're claiming you've claimed to be, then you would have stayed in all this chaos and really tried to continue to fix it. Now, my like, my thought going to the other side is there's just some things that people can't get on the same page about that big vision wise travel isn't able to accomplish. And this is a smart cat, like, this is a calculated individual, So him making this move, like I think it'll all some things will come out one day. I don't know how much you'll talk about, but uh, it feels like something else was going on that people just don't know about because it was a surprising move, like coach Rule didn't know. Now the intern, the interim AD is Dennis LeBlanc, who was our academic guy that signed us up for all of our classes and kind of headed the academic the athletic academic side. Yeah, he's now the sitting AD who's been there for over two decades, which I'm fired up by. I think he's a great interim ad for now as.
Speaker 4: Long as his relationship with the Rule is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. So now it's almost like the power kind of shifts to coach Rule because Coach Rules buyout is like north of sixty million dollars, So whoever the next idea is. I feel like Rule's gonna have a big say in that, which I think is a good thing. I mean, Rule I think is perfect for that, is perfect for a head coach in Nebraska. But it's just kind of like mind blowing all the different pieces that have fallen and Trev kind of just dipping it. It's like it makes me believe, man, it must be really dysfunctional if it's taking him to leave, because obviously, like we've had conversations with him, he's been great to us. He's done a lot of big things at Nebraska, and people seem to like him. But if he's not getting along somewhere to where he can't make some move that's forced him to kind of leave, I think sucks. And then also it's like I used to understand why everybody's pissed off because it's like, yeah, Bro, you you were in play. Everybody wants you here to help fix up it helped clean up this stuff at the top.
Speaker 4: So it seems like the only reason why he left is there's a big issue up top that no one really knows about. But he was like, this is going to be the downfall.
Speaker 2: There's probably yeah, there's probably some some a few moving parts, but yeah, I'm just assuming because I haven't I haven't talked to him.
Speaker 4: He tweeted like, Hey, you're gonna bring the bust down to A and m.
Speaker 2: Would I did that video on him leaving Manziel Johnny quote tweets and says, this is everything I need to know about Trev. Like, I'm on board gig them. And then Trev quote tweets him and says, bring the bus down to A and m I'm just thinking, bro, sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you do you think the bus to A and m oh?
Speaker 2: I like, are we trying to travel the bus? Probably not, But go down and say, you know, sit down with Trev and try to get try to have the conversation about all this stuff. Yeah, absolutely we should. Yeah, you know, if he's down to talk about it, like you know, at that when you're at that high of a level, Like there's so many different political games that are involved that you could some things you can talk about, some things you can't.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's just but.
Speaker 2: I do feel like we could ask the questions on behalf of you know, the and everything else, like say all these same things that we're kind of talking about and try to like pick his brain on, like yo, what why?
Speaker 4: It would be a great interview to do and then have fan questions like Nebraska questions, ye, like ten of them, just saying there ways if it's a press conference also, yeah, so the fans can understand why he did leave because that is a wild move, wild mood sign in November and then four months later leave after saying this is the dream job, this is what I want and make a lateral moved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a Husker legend. I'm talking like he was drafted what I think he was drafted the top ten nice the Colts as an inside backer, Like he was a stud All American. This was the job played at Nebraska.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he left the break How much more money did he get?
Speaker 2: I mean, we're competing with oil money. But his raise was he had a he got a massive raise when he signed his extension in orders Nebraska.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of money that flows through Nebraska. That's what the whole state's about, is Nebraska football or Nebraska sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there must be just a lot of disagreement over some issues that they and just be like no this, I'm gonna go ahead and jump ship. Not jump ship, but I'm gonna go ahead and get out of here. Which people have the reaction that they have rightfully. So yeah, I mean people, just fans have the right to be mad.
Speaker 4: If you're in Nebraska, you should absolutely be mad about the situation. You want the best guys in the seats, Yeah, to give the most success to your program and the good The best thing I heard in that whole thing you said was that Matt Rules seems like he has more leadership and who comes in next, because you want to make sure the head football coach and the AD are aligned in their views.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: As long as that is the case, they're gonna be all right. Because my worry is not knowing the president and the politics that you just explained to me. I would think if that was all taken care of, they would find the next AD without really going to anybody else for like ego reasons or they think they know best. That person doesn't align with Rule, and then it makes a hard road for Rule to be successful in Nebraska, right right, right when, even though I'm not a corn Husker, I'm a fan of Rule. I want him to be successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope LeBlanc gets it. I mean he's been there. You talk about you want to stable peace at the nembrassa. That's not gonna do what just happened.
Speaker 4: Yet two decades and somebody who's sat with every athlete that you're a fan of at Nebraska, who sat with every athlete signed them up for classes, talk to the parents, said the recruiting stuff, like, he's the academic guy.
Speaker 2: You go and sit with on the recruiting business. He's there day one, all the way until the end, making sure you're getting all your all your shit right, keeping guys eligible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Randy Gregory, he had to handle that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, he had to handle that. Yeah, damn, it'll be interesting.
Speaker 4: That would be definitely interesting to see. But yeah, the bracket, dude.
Speaker 2: I did tell LeBlanc, I said, your first one of these projects you have to get done. You gotta give you court sight for this A and M game on Friday. He last he said, I don't know if I get, of course out, but I'll I'll try my best, brother, you will get your good tickets. And then I was like, you gotta work like you're trying to get me a business Calcuno four because that was a time back in the day, trying to get sneak me in this class. But I'm for him.
Speaker 4: Good recall on that was a I think the basketball team. I was looking at Obraska basketball on Twitter and they had a tweet that said if we die, we die, and it's just like you really are. Well yeah, but he's like he said, and then you might want Yeah he said it, you took it and turned it into something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely I would definitely helped magnify that for sure.
Speaker 4: But you can't. You can't teach, You can't coach. Are you the most famous guy in Nebraska?
Speaker 2: No, you got Warren Buffett. I don't know. If you want to do University of Nebraska.
Speaker 4: You might be the most famous person in Nebraska history.
Speaker 2: No, there's there's many more.
Speaker 4: Most influential right now in this moment.
Speaker 2: For sports, maybe most influential right now.
Speaker 4: I'll take that that sounds but.
Speaker 2: As far as most, as far as the most famous.
Speaker 4: Nobody, Tom Osborne, no dethroning Tom Warren Buffett at the Bassador's Degreebraska.
Speaker 2: Lincoln Baby turning them out, Yeah, Warren Buffett, Tom Osbourne. Yeah, I mean you.
Speaker 12: Got Eric Eric, Eric, Eric Crouch, Larry the Cable Guy, Larry the Cable Guy, IMN Sue, Scott Frost, Scott.
Speaker 2: Ross, Jordan Burrows, Olympian.
Speaker 8: I mean you got where do you will?
Speaker 2: Where do you think he had to let go?
Speaker 4: He top twenty five?
Speaker 7: To me, where do we think will?
Speaker 13: Where does Will fall in its top one hundred Nebraska notable alumni?
Speaker 4: We're at ten right now.
Speaker 8: And he is on this list?
Speaker 2: Hey, what year is this? What year was this made? What?
Speaker 4: That's a good that's a that's a good question. Let's see published twenty twenty four? Yeah, this was published, like this is your.
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 4: Ross?
Speaker 2: Is there? Then?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Oh Johnny Carson, Yeah, we're rocking, all right, they got they already got you to humbly too, low will Humbly.
Speaker 2: I'll say out not not on the list? Am I on the list?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Go back up?
Speaker 4: Tom Osbourne's what number? Tom Osborne's eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 8: Let me get will F four five.
Speaker 4: There was my top twenty five. Who's Zach Miller? Go back up?
Speaker 2: Are these more famous Nebraska or that went to Nebraska.
Speaker 8: It's probably from Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Zach Miller. I don't I didn't think was a corn Husker.
Speaker 4: You are right, man, they got snuck out.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 13: That brother alumni from the University of Nebraska Lincoln.
Speaker 2: I've tripping on the Zach Miller.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who Zach Miller is. James Valentine all right, he's forty, so it would have been four year time.
Speaker 8: Zach Miller went to University of Nebraska Omaha.
Speaker 2: This is Nebraska Lincoln. But Jordan Larson is a stud I just saw.
Speaker 4: Her on slow down Slow okay, like a lot of places.
Speaker 2: Barry Alvarez, Greg Bowl, that's who. That's who we met. We've met Craig Bowl after the Wyoming game.
Speaker 4: Adrian Martinez is uptually kree Blakeman ejected me from a football game one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Adrian Martinez and Andy Janno over Rex Burkehead. Has Rex not been on there? Come on, man, you know who's making this list, Michael Spencer Long, Spencer Long getting up there.
Speaker 4: You're more notable than Spencer though, no disrespect Spencer.
Speaker 2: Trey Palmer more notable.
Speaker 4: Will Compton, Jared Craig, Jared Craig, hold on time out, Jared, This is wrong, Jared Craik.
Speaker 2: The fact that Rex Burkhead has not been on here yet is insane. A mirrab Doula, tell me a mirab Doula isn't over Trey Palmer. No disrespect to Trey Palmer. Damn Will.
Speaker 4: That. I think that list is massively flawed. I mean Jared Crick Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's no shot at the boy. Jared kind of.
Speaker 4: I played against him. What he wasn't a notable person on the scouting report. I'll say that he was still he was still good.
Speaker 2: He was still a solid brother.
Speaker 4: When he was on Houston and you had Jared Crick him versus Jadeveon Clowney j J. Watt, Jared Creek was a playoff. No disrespect.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're talking about Jadeveon Clowney and j Jon you're Will Compton. Yeah, yeah, I'm not talking in the football world. Jared crushed it at Nebraska. He was a I think I think he yeah, but Jered went like second round, I see what you mean. Like when you're game planning, like Jared's not going to be I'm not saying he's a top guy over there. He was.
Speaker 4: He was a two gapper that was relatively easy to move inside.
Speaker 2: Right, No, but they.
Speaker 4: Would run a lot of five down and a lot of bare fronts. Was to kick him out to like if we run even double bracket in Nebraska, he's taking on two gappers with the easiest people to block and less you're three and sixty pounds.
Speaker 2: Right, because they're not disruptive and trying.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, if you run inside zoning it's two gabbers. It's much more difficult because the outside zone concept that we have, Yeah, because they get linebackers all the tackles and they essentially help you with your reads everywhere. But if you're running outside zone against two gappers, it makes it so much easier to reach them and catch leverage and get them on an angle as opposed to the inside zone two gappers and the other offense we were into the Titans the last couple of years was like like praise the Lord, Yeah, that's what you want because when you're two gaping two, you're a lot tighter, like you're like you're you're like a two, yeah, you're or like a tight three. Yeah, you're you're more tight, and you're also stepping latterly with the direction that the offensive lineman steps. So if I'm if I'm going at a forty five gre angle vertic, like forty five degree angle running, you've got to step with me. And I already got the edge with you because I'm into you before you're into me, so I can turn your shoulders a whole lot faster.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, head of traders.
Speaker 4: Fuck, pantry is just collision all day and just to hope you win the point of contact the most with the best leverage.
Speaker 2: Right. That was our Nebraska March madness talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, Yeah, who do you have winning the tournament?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll probably go the way. I was always a handsbro guy since he came out of Missouri. So I'll probably go un seed just because I see that they are one seed, and I'll probably just ride them and just be like all North Carolina.
Speaker 4: I gotta look at a little bit more. But Yukon's a one seed, right.
Speaker 2: Yukon's the highest percentage right now, then I'll I'll think you call the bracket. I'll think you have the highest percentage of winning. I think it goes like Yukon Houston UNC. Who's the other one per Due?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I saw them. They're a three seed, right who you're a two seed?
Speaker 2: Who you gotta win it at all?
Speaker 8: South Carolina.
Speaker 9: The last time I won a bracket was twenty seventeen because I had South Carolina winning at all.
Speaker 8: We made it to the final four. Have lost ever since.
Speaker 2: Then, but not this Carolina ever won an Eddie.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I love that You're just picking South Carolina Arizona the little bracket.
Speaker 4: If I'm trying to win, I gotta because of South Carolina does make a run, and I don't have them on my bracket.
Speaker 8: I can't live with myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'll have Nebraska. I'll have Nebraska beating Houston, but that's probably as far as I'll go with them, unless in my brain I get Wisconsin getting there over Duke. Then I'll go in Nebraska over Wisconsin. You never know. I might play with the mental gymnastics to where this is the best route for Nebraska to win it all.
Speaker 4: I have no doubt that will happen, zero doubt.
Speaker 2: Or know why. I kind of want to go on the app so that way we can have a couple entries, so I can have Nebraska win it at all one of them. Yeah, let's talk about March Mania. Drafting sports Book one of America's top rated sportsbook apps. It's giving new customers a shot to turn five bucks into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners, don't forget. Draftking Sportsbook is now live in your state. This is, guys, the pinnacle, the peak of sports betting. This week. Everyone talks about it. They say March Madness when you get the first round because you get how many games per day, per day and just betting NonStop. This is the time to download the Draftking sports Book app. If you don't already have it, you can use code bus. You download the Draftking sports Book app and use code bus. New customers can bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking Sportsbook. With code bus, the crown is yours. Maybe the odds forever be in your favorite good luck this week. I'm excited to finally jump into this and maybe win it all, maybe lose it all, but either way, we're gonna We're gonna go out fighting. How about Justin Fields? Justin Fields, it's a big win into the Steelers.
Speaker 4: I think it's a big win for Justin Fields because being chained for a six round pick, right, yeah, six rounds that could go up to a fourth conditional they could go to. Yeah, I could go to a fourth is the biggest slap in the face you could take just a few years into your career after being a first round draft pick. They essentially getting the stamp of being a bust going into a place that is paying a guy who's won a Super Bowl one point nine million dollars.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no.
Speaker 4: Loyalty in who should be the starter when it goes to camp. So the Steelers have already come out and they've said Russell Wilson's our guy, this is our quarterback. Bah blah blah. They probably told Russell Wilson this when they were going to where they were trying to get him to come to the Steelers. But the reality is is like, unless it's in writing that you're one hundred percent the starter, like you know how handshake deals work in the NFL, starter until you're not. So I think this is going to be probably the number one news when we get to early August, late July about who's going to be the starter. I bet you Russell Wilson will be the start in the beginning, and I think Justin Fields takes over the middle of the year. That's how I think happens.
Speaker 2: That's a solid prediction.
Speaker 4: These two dudes are going to both have chips on their shoulder.
Speaker 2: Unless and less Russell's playing well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think this is massive for Arthur Smith. Yeah, Arthur Smith loves his mobile quarterbacks. Then he's gonna want Justin Fields.
Speaker 2: So and what a move for the Steelers. Yeah, I mean, you get Russell Wilson Justin Fields for basically a six round pick, and then you pay Russell Wilson the minimum because Denver's footing the bill for his thirty something million dollars.
Speaker 4: And if you're if you're the Steelers, you're praying that Justin Fields comes in and balls the fuck out because not old. Now you've got your quarterback for the future. Russell Wilson. I don't know how much future is in that. Get a couple of years of him and then it's kind of like, all right, brother sail off of the Sunset career. Congratulations, you're out of here. But with Justin Fields, he has the ability to come in with great coaching that Tomlan has had. Toman is a guy that when you have talented people in the room, he makes them. He shows their biggest strengths. He has the ability to have them be as good as they possibly can be, showed ab Bell the running back, their offensive line, Roethlisberger like he's done a great job of utilizing his weapons and controlling unique personalities. I don't know much about Field's personality, but Fields is the guy they want to succeed over Russell Wilson. If you want the future of the program, that's what you want. That's who you want to win this battle. Hopefully it's clear cut where Fields comes in, balls out, and leaves now. I did see like something about so like a bunch of interceptions, Like there's only two quarterbacks that had like a certain amount of interceptions in the last two years and both of them are now the Steelers, So only ways up Boyce Russell Wilson stats against the AFC nos or I think some of the best ones amongst quarterbacks, amongst active quarterbacks. Yeah, but I think I mean field dude running some rbos, running some movement out of the pockets. Some Lucy's.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to try and get in this cat's brain and figure out the best way to coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this is the biggest winner. Here is Arthur Smith soon to be head coach of a team one year from now. Oh no, oh, hey, hey, I saw the Caleb Williams a little you're throwing out some Caleb Williams love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I think I've literally been very clear, like his combine was not. Like the way he operated in the combine I am not a fan of. But that clip you see of him running down field and blocking for his guy like a quarterback never does, that's cool as fuck. That's the Caleb Williams I want to see. But when I see this guy sitting on a podium being like, you know, you've got plenty of film on me, Like, bro, you're at the combine, throw the fucking ball and do the things you're supposed to be doing. As soon to be first overall pick that's a shit that pisses me off. But yeah, that that that clip against Arizona or is it Arizona State? That shit was dope him like thirty forty yards downfield, throwing some guy in the bleacher, giving himself like the uh, what's the movie The blind Side?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that shit fired me up. So are you coming back around now for Caleb Williams.
Speaker 4: No, I still amount on him right now. I'm still out on him right now. But you know, my my takes on quarterbacks like this might be that this is this is essentially a will come my Kansas City. Yeah, you especially might thrust him too the MVP. Yes, next year, if Caleb Williams is a success in the NFL, it'll be solely because of me.
Speaker 2: When he becomes a success, say as early as this year, there's no question that any motivational video you will be somewhere in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope so, yeah, you know what I mean, Like how they do a little bit, I would love that cut.
Speaker 2: Each guy he's he doesn't have what it takes blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me guy's got a me attitude out, Yes, and then I beg him to come on the bus and he says, no, damn.
Speaker 2: It, we'll pan her nails. It's so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's another thing we're doing. Mall we yeah, were talking about they just don't make them like they used to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, are you ready? And yeah you guys, you guys ready to hit. Okay, that's fine. We're gonna take a quick break and when we come back, probably after this add read, we will get into the zoom interview with Eric Kendricks before we get into the interview we did with him out at Vegas in the Super Bowl when he was a charger. Now he's a cowboy. But more to come. Can you see this? Eric? Can you see this? I can?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Bro? Hey? Thank you for joining us. I'm sorry we've been turn this. Yeah yeah okay, our producers going thumbs up to help. Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Got a kind of holder now, trying to get it set up in the car with it.
Speaker 2: No, we appreciate you at where you at right now. I'm in La Okay. Yeah. So a last time we had you on, we were talking about obviously cars, your love for cars growing up with your brother, and then your excitement for Harball potentially being a Charger. But now you are no longer a Charger. Now you're a Dallas Cowboy? How did how did you become a Cowboy?
Speaker 7: Honestly, Uh, it was a crazy process.
Speaker 1: I feel like, uh, everything kind of happened kind of quickly, but uh, you know, just Zim being there and and you know, me, me knowing the defense. I had learned two defenses back to back, two years in a row, and I wanted to be in a system where I could play fast and the middle linebacker. So you know, I feel like Charge of the Cowboys was a good fit for me.
Speaker 2: Did Zim just get there?
Speaker 7: Zim just got there this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because d q quinn was the DC before that. What weren't you close to going with the Niners? Wasn't there a little wasn't there a little story behind you almost becoming a Niner? And then you kind of flip into the Cowboys, which, by the way, too iconic legendary teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like that's what you know, That's what made the decision so hard. I feel like the Niners program is a good one and the organization, the staff, the opportunity to play with Fred Warner and those guys. I feel like it was a hard choice. But ultimately, you know, I feel like me and Fred Warner played the same position, and uh, you know, in order for the the you know, to be better for my career and to be more comfortable playing in my in my style, that way, the way I wanted to play, I feel like I had to make the change.
Speaker 4: When you were going through this process and seeing Harball as your head coach, You're getting excited about it. You talked to us about it, and then how what transpired for them when they cut you? Did they bring you in, they talked to you. Did you end up meeting with horrible at all?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So I went in there. I went in there.
Speaker 1: I wanted to meet the staff and and uh some of the some of the guys a while back. I went in there, met with them, talk with them, met with Navarro a little bit.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, Bob's were solid.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know, anytime you have anytime you have a complete changeover, you know a lot of things you know are up are up for grabs. And you know, I guess I was one of those pieces, you know, not not to mention a few other names.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it didn't come as a surprise to you.
Speaker 1: You know, definitely, I feel like I finished the season really strong.
Speaker 7: You know, obviously we didn't really play well, but yeah, it was a little bit of surprise for sure.
Speaker 4: When you think about being a Dallas Cowboy. Every kid who grows up and they think about I've seen other players go from one team to the Cowboys and they've said, growing up, will you think the NFL is like, that's what it's like playing for the Cowboys. How hype are you to have a star on the side of your helmet and no state income test? Congratulations on more money?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like it all kind of came real when I was there and I saw the kind of setup and how the facilities are set up. And obviously you know that it's a huge market. But you know, both the teams that I was kind of considering, we're both great markets.
Speaker 7: But you know, we talk about Cowboys.
Speaker 1: You know, obviously you know year that it's America's team and things like that, but ultimately, you know the fact that you know, Zim was there and the defense that I want to play in was there.
Speaker 7: I feel like the stars just a ligne, oh.
Speaker 1: Stars, stars, I got these all day.
Speaker 2: You want, bro, are the facilities just insane?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, especially coming from the Chargers of the Chargers are got to get new facilities.
Speaker 1: But you know, Cowboys facilities are are definitely, you know, top notch.
Speaker 2: When you're waiting the options between Dallas and the Niners and you were talking earlier about you and Fever were in the same spot, were they trying to talk to you at all about playing next to him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know that's what I would I would have played.
Speaker 1: I would have played with you know, so to speak, and and uh while while Dre Greenlawn was uh nursing his achilles. But you know, I didn't want to I didn't want to be in a position where you know, I was, you know, playing a position the whole year and then potentially happen to switch to another position and kind of rotating in and out. You know, I wanted to be on the field. I wanted to be making a difference. I wanted to make an impact. And that's why ultimately I had I had to make a change for myself.
Speaker 2: You went that Green Dot you a Green Dots shot. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And it's just like, uh, you know, Obviously it was hard.
Speaker 1: It was a hard decision to make because there's such a solid squad.
Speaker 7: And such a good organization.
Speaker 1: But you know, I went to another solid squad and great organization with great d line, and you know, I feel like it was a it was a win win.
Speaker 7: I had to really just like kind of like write.
Speaker 1: Things out and and and pros and cons and and and Once I did that, and I you know, I had a great talk, great talks with my family and friends.
Speaker 7: It made it very apparent where I should be.
Speaker 4: This is this might be an elementary question, but I really don't know the answer. What is the difference between Mike and Will as far as like responsibilities except for having a green dot? And you guys are both answer this, I really don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Mike, you're just more so. Mike, You're more in the action.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Eric, Yeah, Mike you're in the center of everything.
Speaker 1: You know, generally most of the time you're right in the center, and you kind of have a balance of both worlds on both sides, whereas Will you kind of get segmented to a partial side of the thing. And I'm used to having kind of everything crossing and mixed matching, and I'm used to being off three a little bit, where Will you're kind of more off two. Not to say that you can't be off two at Mike, but it's just the world I've been growing up in. I've been playing Mike since I was probably the sixth grade. I played one year at Will in college, my freshman year, and every other year has been Mike.
Speaker 7: So I think that that would have been you know, not to.
Speaker 1: Say I couldn't have learned it and not say that it woulded to have been challenging for me, but I think that just at this point of my career, I want to play fast and I want to play play physical, and I don't want to have to think and learn a new playbook.
Speaker 7: And it made sense.
Speaker 2: Love that, and you're you're you're a Mic. I mean anytime that I would have to go and play the Will like I honestly hated it, like you would. Mentally, it's not that hard of a switch, because again, like he said, you're playing more off two versus three. But when you're the Will too, you can be you know, you're a little bit more vulnerable, You're a little more susceptible to me. Okay, they want I gotta fucking walk out of the box. Like me personally, I'm always wanting to be just in the center and dropping off three and and again if if Eric, like you're saying, like you played your entire career, there's no need to try and you know, make some switch or make some jump, especially when you got your zim who you've been familiar with. I don't know how long you're with them in Minnesota, but you know that playbook inside out. I mean I think the cover some of the cover.
Speaker 4: Three is a little bizarre, but you know that you know the Zimber play exactly.
Speaker 7: No, exactly.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like, uh, just just like you said, you know, I just I know the playbook. I played in this system for seven years, had some of my best years there, and you know, just it just felt right once I made the decision, I think it's not for.
Speaker 4: A little clickbait city. Do you give me your expectations for the Dallas Cowboys this season?
Speaker 1: Man, I needed to get to get to know my teammates, get to learn. But you know, I played against them last year and you know they they're very clutch.
Speaker 2: Very clutch, very clutch.
Speaker 4: See, there's arguments out there that the Cowboys that's the issue they have is they're not very clutch.
Speaker 1: A lot of talent, I mean, uh, a lot of talent, but you know what I mean, I think you just look at the you know, you know it's the NFL.
Speaker 7: You know, people come to play for sure, but I.
Speaker 1: Think that they you know, getting to the next level is what you want obviously as a program, and that's what you know, we got to do in Dallas. But uh, you know, just look at their overall record, you know, and these NFL games come down to the fourth quarter every time. So when you have a good record, generally that means you're you're doing well in those fourth quarter, those fourth quarter crunch time situations, situational football, you know, when when the money is online, you know you're winning those games.
Speaker 2: Dude, that third down package is about to be crazy, see with all the with all the cats and talent that they have, because you can do so many different things. Like because I was with Gunther in Oakland and so he kind of hit. He was with ZIM for a long time, so those those third down packages are crazy. But I'm talking about with the horses that they got in Dallas, like Zim's gonna be so, yeah, you're gonna have fun out, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: When you when you think about playing with a guy like Michael Parsons, who is it seems like he doesn't have any gap Responsibility's allowed to do whatever the hell he wants based on where he lines up as a linebacker. Does that stress you out at all knowing that you might have to cover the gap gap?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like I feel like just just knowing where like, you know, knowing where he's at, and you have to know your your own responsibility first and foremost. But when you have a guy like that, you know, it puts less pressure on you and more pressure on the offense. So anytime you have them thinking fast and us, you know, covering, covering on our end, that's that's always a good situation, you know, especially when it's like a little bit of an organized chaos, that's what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it, brother, Hey, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We whenever we saw you went to Dallas, we were kind of like we were kind of like, oh, ship, we should try and get e back on since we interviewed him and he was a full blown charger talking about hardball coming, so we appreciate you coming in. What uh, since we talked so much about cars, what are you? What are you whipping around right now?
Speaker 1: I'm in the caddy. I'm in the CT five V black Wing. This is a beast of a car and it's a it's classy as daily. You never really know that it has almost seven hundred horsepower under the hood.
Speaker 7: But it can get it. It can get up with everything.
Speaker 2: Are you are you? Are you in a safe place? Are you just off like the highway or something like that? Because low key, I want to tell you to step out and go ahead and give us a little circle it around, show it off a little bit.
Speaker 7: I'll do that. Hold on, is that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know that right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me let me, let me get let me see what we can do here. Hold on, how do I flip this thing around? We go?
Speaker 2: He's got an amazing tan.
Speaker 7: Oh see he got the got the number right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, carbon fire murder. Oh, good looking vehicle.
Speaker 2: I like knowing he's kind of just bending down giving it the shots he deserves.
Speaker 4: Doing a great job not showing the license plate.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a move. Yeah, that is a fat move. Brother. We uh We appreciate your time, man, thank you for pulling over on the side of the road to jump on with the boys. And good luck and good luck brother.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: See you, bro.
Speaker 7: Appreciate it, see you.
Speaker 4: He's a good man, solid, just a guy that seems like he's about it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excited.
Speaker 4: Doesn't seem like he was like wrong. He doesn't feel wrong. He's like, we'll just do the next thing. He understands the business, just gonna.
Speaker 8: Keep moving forward.
Speaker 2: Is definitely the situation you would have been in with San fran if he's got a potentially like hey, you gotta know boats, they're gonna start out a will and then when Greenlaw comes back, because green Law's a stud so I'm sure.
Speaker 4: But for a lot of people is like, h yeah, it could be the Yeah, Achilles are no in.
Speaker 2: Time, Like he's a cat that's so proven that he gets to go into a situation with Zim who he was with for seven years, like you know, the defense inside and out, and that late in your career and like Dallas and your coach is there. Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Easy endorsement deals, all that stuff. It's gonna be very worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully he's got a I think he got us whip from cars dot com. Cars dot com is a leading digital marketplace that connects car shoppers with the perfect car, celebrating twenty five years helping shoppers research, find inventory, finance, and sell cars wherever life takes you next and whoever you're looking to be, there's a car on cars dot com that has it. Up to fifty thousand cars are at a daily to cars dot com shop over two million cars for two million possibilities. If you find yourself the next little Cadillac like the boy he had, find your next possibility on cars dot com. Where to next?
Speaker 4: He said, Caddy? He the z r X two, bat wing, golden gloves or whatever it was. He was throwing those words around like crazy.
Speaker 8: Needs a Chevy.
Speaker 2: He needs a Chevy. That's right, JP.
Speaker 4: That's what the problem is, man. All these football players they want to get these other vehicles. They don't understand that durable and reliable is the most important.
Speaker 2: The most important. Should we hit our shoutout know for you shut out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's shut up. A little bit of fun makes you go ahead and start us off? Baby spots by Eye sport Clips, Dude, your hair grows fast, but after going to sport Clip Haircuts, you will wish it grooven faster. That's because sport Clips has the best seats in hair and that may or may not be because it happened to be right in front of TVs playing sports all day every day. We know, watching sports while getting your haircut sure does beat your reflection while getting your hair cut, which is why at sport Clips every days clippers and curveballs, high tops and hail Mary's and even waves and wickets. If you're into that sort of thing. At sport Clips, you can check in with the pros and men's hair and totally check out with pure an uninterrupted relaxation. So yeah, come watch endless stream of sports on TV while getting an awesome haircut sport Clips. It's a game changer. With that being said, Mitch, go ahead and hit us with the shadowt no free shadow.
Speaker 10: So my shotow no free shadow this week goes. It's something that happened like this weekend. As we know St. Patti's Day, Big drinking day. Go out all day with the boys, with the with the gang. You're typically like you're at a bar the entire time when you're able to find a seat at that bar because normally they're way too packed. You can't really like you're just standing in your stand on your feet all day. You're able to find a chair and you can just sit down for a couple of minutes. Just you're still with the crew and everything, but you're able to sit down and get off those feet.
Speaker 7: It is a game changer.
Speaker 10: And I ever, i'm out, I'm always trying to peer look for look for that that seat that I can get off the feet with. So shout out finding a chair where it's about to sit.
Speaker 4: Elli, Yeah, Mitch, that's a solid one, Jackie boy, lay it on us.
Speaker 13: Mine's kind of a generalized one. But my shout out and shut out goes to making new friends. Over the weekend, I was introduced to a group of people through some mutual friends of mine and we all kind of went out yesterday watched the Sunday tournament selection and uh, it's it's cool, especially like the lady you get in life, you kind of I'm sure for you guys, especially to like having families and kids, like life kind of goes by you.
Speaker 7: And so I don't ever.
Speaker 13: Now appreciate the opportunities when you get to meet cool people and just kind of sitting down and like learning new and we someone made a point last night talking we were all hanging out. I think it was like three or four hours and like by the end of it knowing it even like talked about like what do you do for work?
Speaker 2: This? And that.
Speaker 13: It was just like very organic, like open flow conversation. So I appreci sh had new friendships in life, and especially ones that are worth like like all right, yeah, we'll definitely hang out again. So yeah, shout out to making friends solid.
Speaker 4: So I heard you were supposed to be at my house yesterday.
Speaker 13: No, it was it's potential, but I wasn't like locked in.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's not what I heard. But I'm glad you had fue with your friends.
Speaker 7: Who that's all right?
Speaker 4: JP, what's your shout out? No free shout out?
Speaker 8: I shout out? No free shout out.
Speaker 9: Really it was something that pissed me off, So I'm just gonna flip it and choose the opposite of it. But uh, you know, like when people in their backyards they have like stones like a walkway, but they're never spaced properly, so you know, you want to step on each one when you're walking, and there never are so shout out, no free shout out to the to the stones that are space properly in people's backyards that I'm not trying to I'm not tiptoeing through their backyard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, outside the box.
Speaker 2: I like that. My shout out, no free shout out goes to the game you play in the sink. Get your little sprayer. You're doing your dishes, you're cleaning off place, and you see food, you see whatever it is on the bottom or on the floor of the sink, and you take that little sprayer and you just kind of spray the edge just because you're trying to circle it up and you're trying to get everything and get it into the drain.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys do that. I have fun with it literally every day.
Speaker 2: Actually tell Charles, like, one thing you'll never have to worry with me about is making sure the bottom of the sink is clean because I'm always trying to. Whenever I get done doing the dishes and i just see the food, I'm like, oh, that's gonna be hell of a game. Or there might be some silverware or a plate in the way to where you gotta kind of you gotta kind of go back and forth around it. Yeah, make sure you get that food.
Speaker 4: Out, water wave it out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, But that's that's my shot. I no free shotout goes to the sink game.
Speaker 4: I think that's a uniquely thing in men, is seeing debris of food and a sink and knowing that I'm gonna take I'm gonna handle this. I'm gonna do it for my family, I'm gonna do for the world being of the whole entire house. Yeah, it's a good one. My shout out if he shadow goes to an individual, and that individual will be Ira Joey Singleton, who spent the last week in Nashville, Tennessee, very busy schedule, getting home kids. Then all of a sudden, we're doing other things, people calling all that he's supposed to do, all these tattoos, and I end up not getting a tattoo until my kids go to sleep, and it happens like four or five days in a row. Ends up doing my entire left arm, which has been kind of vacant for a long time. And I had that that crummy tribal that I've been removing and then quit removing and to decide to slap some tattoos on top of it. I love the way it turned out. I love the spacing. I'm obsessed with it. And there's something special about having a tattoo artist staying in your house toward At any point, I just like, hey, Joey, let's go do this thing right now. And he goes slaps it on and does it, and not just every time he comes in. I'm just I'm a different human being. Every time you love your tats, I love them.
Speaker 2: They come up perfect.
Speaker 4: I mean probably not perfect, but I love them. I think they're I even have ones that I really didn't expect to get and then I saw it and I kind of he put the placement on. I was like, all right, kind of.
Speaker 2: He kind of draws him up, he kind of makes it, shows it to you, and you're like that, yeah, those are sick.
Speaker 4: So yeah, how Joey and I work now, because he's done so many of my tattoos is I'll be like, hey, I want to get my leg done and he'll just be like, okay, this is what you have, and you're like, now this is what I think. We'll good with it and then I'll pick out like two or three, like, Okay, I like those two three, I don't like this, Oh I like this one, but change X, Y and Z. And then I'll obviously I'll get on my my Pinterest game and find like different stuff that I like. So there was on my biceps inside arm, I have like an eagle fighting a snake and it's just American traditional type of tattoo. And I had never thought i'd want an eagle fighting a snake. And then he slapped it on there and I have that's where I have like this is the old warrior guy and a little more tribal, kind of still exposed, and it just covered it up great. And I love I love the tattoo. I love the way it looks from a distance. I like how it's very it's very easy to tell what's what when you get up close. It's just I'm a huge fan of the sleep, huge fan of it. No like, no filler, it's just like pictures, just stickers all across my arm and I love it. Yeah, he didn't bring up he goes will Is will anti tattoo guy, and I was like, I don't think he's anti tattoo. He just doesn't want a tattoo difference. Yeah, so, but there's a free tattoo if you ever want one looming in the distance. Yeah, it's like my mind's stabbled with the thought of it a couple of times, but none they.
Speaker 2: Got very far.
Speaker 4: I'm a guy that either has none or like too many, and I'm a vest I think I've already passed the too many part, but i am I just can't have like that one classic white guy Celtic cross on the shoulder. I'd have like my whole entire body done or none.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, if I did anything, it would be a sleep.
Speaker 4: I think you look hard with the sleeve, brother, but it would be such a weird change to see with the sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, truly, no doubt.
Speaker 4: If you had to do a sleeve, what do you think the idea would be? Like, what would be your clue?
Speaker 2: There'd be wolves involved? Yeah, we all know that.
Speaker 4: Would you go more realism or traditional or what kind of stuff? When you know what that means when you mean like realism very traditional? So yeah, pulpa realism tattoo, So that's realism. So something a little more exciting though, Yeah, there's a wolf of realism tattoo right there, so very detailed. That looks like the out of my picture.
Speaker 2: I might do something.
Speaker 4: So those are very cool. Those are very cool. The issue with those tattoos is ten twenty years from now, they're going to pack a ball of mush. So yeah, yeah, they go hard though. I want to do my whole entire left leg. I want to do the Max Crosby Anesthesia have like five tattoo artists. I do my lef. Yeah that's American traditional, well maybe a little neo traditional, but there you go. They're exciting. I'm sure we'll have some reference points for you guys, not just to hear me say that's what that is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the tag game. Cody's got some tats. But like again, it's it's hard to just get a couple of tattoos. If you're going to be a tap person, you got to be a tap person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fully and.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be in the just having like two or three at different parts of my body.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, here, this one, this one, that one for that one. That's for the ladies. Yeah, ladies get the little tattoos everywhere. Yeah, Jackie's got his sleep coming together a little bit, and there's rumors Joey was mentioning that Jack was mentioning.
Speaker 2: A back Oh.
Speaker 13: I told Taylor and Joey, I say the same joke every time, but it's true. I have to be in a committed relationship to have a back tattoo. Or also, I'm like asking my boys to because there's the Africa that goes into it. I can't have like my boy lathering my back up for two weeks straight.
Speaker 2: So I need to find a girlfriend. So she gotta get a chick.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna kick a friend so I can get it back that too.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll have to give her this clip when day when that girlfriend happens, so she knows like you're kind of just a playsetter right now. Eventually, eventually yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll know where you're staying with this tattoo heels.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how you'll be able to dt R. Hmmm, I had I was thinking of something else. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 4: What do I have to do with buddy?
Speaker 8: Something with your sink.
Speaker 9: What I enjoy when I'm cleaning the dishes is when you use the this show for the first time and you flip it back over and you give it that little pump and all the bubbles coming out.
Speaker 8: I lie it every time.
Speaker 4: You guys have a wire brush and your sink. No, So there's like there's like the sponge right that everyone house, and then then there's the level up where it's like a handle with a bristle that you wash it off. Then there's like this sponge, but it's like wire sponge, and so it's like more it's just rougher brother. That thing like cooking eggs in the morning. You get some eggs in the pot and then all of a sudden you just you don't clean it right then and there you come back to it a few hours later, it's like impossible to get it off there. Not for the wire brush, dude. This thing is like the ultimate, like because when I'm doing dishes, I like to think of myself. I'm like kind of going war a little bit. I start off with my infiltry. Guys, I show up with the basic sponge, and then all right, these guys can't handle it. Let's bring in the other boy. So I bring in the bristle, and then finally my napalm, My my nuclear missile is that wire brushell wired sponge, and it is it hasn't seen a task, it hasn't been able to complete yet. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I have to use something with a handle. I'm just not a big just touching them. I just I fucking for whatever reason, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I see. I'm I mean all in or all out.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 4: Like, if I'm gonna do the dishes, and i have a lot of dishes to get done, I kind of just put my hands in it and get my hands kind of gross with it. So I'm like, all right, now you're just in it. I'm using my hands to clean, and I'm using cowl, I'm using whatever.
Speaker 2: It could be. The move I like to I like to do the dishes like clean walk cooking. So that way, that way, that way, whenever you're done eating, you're not looking at a bunch of dishes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a perfect world, that's the move. I'm a big if tailing cooks. I clean and vice versa. Good news is I don't cook, so I'm not up there. That The cleaning part, though, after you have a full belly, dude, is just kind of tough because you just want to go sit and just chill after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Charlie cooking, I'll be, hey, are you doing this? You're done with the can I get this?
Speaker 4: Oh you're like that just kitchen?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, so your boy. I'll be I'll be spraying. I'll be wiping it down with the paper towels, the little smell good stuff.
Speaker 4: I think that fully just is whatever mood I'm in because I've been in that situation. But more times than not, I'm like, I'm gonna have to handle all that later and just kind of stare at it and be like, fuck, it's a lot of dishes, all right, I guess we'll deal with that, Warren a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, oh man, this is a big meal. I better get going.
Speaker 4: You do want to know a little a little tip though, organizing your dishwasher before you clean it. That is a huge win. So like if you put your all the spoons, put them all in one little area, all the knives in one little area, and the same plates of the same size, stack, b bake and then go the next size. Because a lot of times we've all been there. Usually you just kind of put the plates in where they fit in. But if you take just a little extra time to organize it when you're emptying that dishwasher. Dude, it's so much faster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much faster.
Speaker 8: I think the majority everyone does.
Speaker 2: I ain't even know. I was like, oh yeah, organized.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone, yeah, ok, because I don't.
Speaker 2: I kind of have the bigger plates and the yeah, the scalet maybe if you want to put it in there. If you don't want to, just clean it in the sink. But that's for like the back.
Speaker 4: Oh you organize your dishwasher every single time? Oh yeah, oh shit, I guess I'm just now getting thank you guys for the tip. That was fucking awesome. Man, thank you.
Speaker 2: You said that organized. I was like, oh what, and then you started explaining. I'm just thinking, oh, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: So I do that already. That's pret what til I have it for a second.
Speaker 2: Damn you put cups on the bottom. No, Okay, that was just a question. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Organization's like a big yetdy cup or something like that, the one that won't fit on the top.
Speaker 2: Shelf, right if you push it in there and get like mushed down and you kind of get pissed and just times.
Speaker 4: I'm a big no pots and pants in the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't. We don't. We did we take care of that this? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You handle that, you hand wash those boys?
Speaker 2: I probably would, but the miss she's like, let you know, let's get that sponge to it.
Speaker 13: It's been you can't wash good cutlery, pots and pans, never cutting boards in the diasher.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got a big, a big one that bothers me and people are either one of the other way. When you put your silver are into the dishwasher, do you put it with the say, your fork.
Speaker 8: Do you put the spike side up or do you put it down spike?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: No? Why disgusting?
Speaker 9: Because when you're going to pick out your somewhere and put it back in, you're just grabbing where everybody eats from.
Speaker 4: That's that's a little that's a little bunch man.
Speaker 8: That's not a little much.
Speaker 4: There's a handle on it for a reason.
Speaker 13: You put it where you grab the handle right, It's gonna get clean, no matter if it's three inches.
Speaker 2: Hey, So I I agree with that line of thinking. I agree with that line of thinking. Oh I like just putting it down or dropping them in there? The reason ours is a forks up and ship there's like individual slots in there, so I couldn't go I couldn't go fork down in it.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: So it's like ice here.
Speaker 13: What you mean is there like a little space on top though, where you can almost flip up like a small lid where it has the placements in there that's right right.
Speaker 2: Right right right to where it's got that little lid to where it's like it's clammed down and you kind of just we kind of just dropping. But I agree with that, Hey, it's gonna get cleaned whether it's facing up or down. I almost feel like people got them face one up. They just have the thing in their head to where they feel like it's not going to get cleaned if it's not like.
Speaker 8: Exposed, right, which is crazy. You're dirty though.
Speaker 4: I saw stay on Instagram that if you take aluminum foil, crump it up in a ball and then put it with your civilware, eat it, chew it, it makes uh, it makes everything more like you know how you sometimes you get out in there's like water spots and stuff on your takes all the water spots away. I saw that yesterday, so I tried it. I'll let you guys know this afternoon.
Speaker 2: It would be a good little tip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might be.
Speaker 2: If you get ever chewed foil.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, but you told us about this hey pain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that shit is real. It's literally getting electric.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, through the roots of your teeth.
Speaker 4: Bro, thinking about to explode. Have you just explode?
Speaker 2: Never made the mistake?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, don't Now. That was back in high school. High school.
Speaker 4: I was like ten, but that ship was you do it once, you'll never do it again.
Speaker 2: I was just like being goofy and just throwing different ship and then just throw some foil, not knowing that crushed a JP. I know you like that. Uh that little fart vine.
Speaker 9: So funny, Bro, and I we're talking about the other day, like farting will never not be funny from the beginning of time till the end of time.
Speaker 2: And I'm so glad my boy Nick is in that video because Nickel texts me after every like fart video I still do this day and he'll just text like, Bro, your farts will always just geek me out.
Speaker 8: No better things like this.
Speaker 2: Dude been parting on camera through three presidencies. Goddamn teeth though, Jesus Christy every time I see him. My god, it is crazy, right, yeah, I mean, yes, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing to me too, was when I met you. Yeah, I didn't even I didn't even notice when I got the teeth. You're like, I mean, I don't really notice a whole lot. And then you showed me a picture of your old teth. I was like, god damn, because I was.
Speaker 2: Like taking a Selfie're like, You're like, bro, they don't even look that bad, Like I, why are you sure you want to do this?
Speaker 4: I know, best decision you ever made, best decision of all time, of all time, of all time. Literally, I'll never I'll never get over that one photo though, when you had them all filed down. Oh those little dude, those.
Speaker 8: Little hands on that one.
Speaker 2: It was the only I think it's Taylor, maybe maybe one other person. If somebody woul bringing up this, I'd be like, okay, I guess I showed them, but legit.
Speaker 4: I used to see will literally crazy.
Speaker 2: Like that, yeah right there before me going in that like we I just got done working out of Vanderbilt and we took the selfie and everything else.
Speaker 4: I remember that day. You're like, hey, today's the day I'm like, bro, you don't need to do this.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, man, I say, you know, Will did have some game with the girls.
Speaker 4: The backwards hat on that one is the one that's the fun.
Speaker 2: Not really though, I think about my game sometimes.
Speaker 8: You got Charlie, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but a lot of that. I did a lot of good fanessing, a lot of good faness and I'm like yeah, yeah, like on social I'm talking about you were I'm talking in person, Will, and I yeah, I'm not. I never had the best game in person.
Speaker 4: Where I got into a good conversation with what could have been a good conversation in Miami about like like the single approach of how to like maneuver with women, just like like some guys just go out and I'll be like, hey, you want to go on a date, and you just go on a date. Other dudes moving silence. Camp was like Camp was just a savant. He big, I gotta go talk to this girl. I'm thinking we just got done lunch. Sure, I'm like nervous for him. Yeah, like I respect. Yeah, the dudes operate like that, like with.
Speaker 2: With with Charo. Fortunately, our first time interacting was at like that charity camp, So I was just more like in my element being like, oh, I'm here as a football player, like you just had more of that. If I'm out solo in the streets like I'm quiet, yeah, quiet, like just look long enough. If the chick looks at you, just quickly look away like you weren't fucking looking. Literally you could never I mean that game right there is never getting you any hoes.
Speaker 9: I posted the screen recording of my snapchat yesterday for my brother send me a video.
Speaker 8: Some dude comment he said, you have no bitches.
Speaker 2: I was, oh god, No.
Speaker 4: I saw one guy tagging me and say just sent him.
Speaker 8: We got you, We got you.
Speaker 4: Don't don't sell me that dude. Here's the funk out of me.
Speaker 2: I saw a video. Though, we can get you one.
Speaker 4: I'd like, I don't want to have one. There's a there's a pet store down the road on uh Nolan's Ville. No, what's the one? What's this one right here by the zoo. It's like all like wild, yeah, but what's that what's that road?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: One's will Pike. They have a Cayman.
Speaker 8: That's what he had.
Speaker 4: It's a little baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah have videos, bro, Yeah, what you got a pond in your yard.
Speaker 4: You know, I do think about that, but I thought, like plastic, that old lady just keeps going and feeds him all the time, and all of a sudden he gets so bagy, just starts terrorizing the whole entire world. No thanks, man, I'm not gonna be the start of that crazy nuts that in the movie And a Condo where like Holy Fu and a Condo, there's that one scene where that the tough old guy is getting strangled and he got like winks and then his like cheek pops. That still fucks me up to this day.
Speaker 2: That dude's a great I forget his name, but I love when he's in movie. He's a good villain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a good villains. But that's what I like to do with those meat eater guys. I'd like to go on a on a gator hunt like swamp people with the meat eater guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would go. I would hunt crocodiles or alligators, but there is no way I'd be like, you're bro to me. That shit is so crazy.
Speaker 4: I told you about the time.
Speaker 2: We're on animals, like that photo or that video of that snake. I was like, oh my god, bro, that's beat the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you guys at the time. I met h Taylor's ex boyfriend at the boyfriend before me in Florida. So when Taylor and I first met, you guys know that whole story. We go down to Florida for like a wedding and I wasn't invited, but I just rolled down with her. And after the wedding, I go and meet up with everybody and it's at some guy's house, but her, uh, her ex boyfriend's name was Ryan, and I was like, I was kind of stoked to meet the guy because he's due like a wakeboarder, like always out in the Everglades and stuff like that. The first time I meet this dude who's holding as an alligator in his hand that he went out and caught outside and then we went like like mudding, like four wheeling throughout the whole entire, like swamps and stuff like that. Dude was like a fucking man. I was like, oh God, damn. Tailor never misses him, probably, but you know, she don't say it. That's nice. It's nice that you guys have mentioned that got your spune. I got that wire sponge. I bet you Ryan didn't have that right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but yeah, dude, he had a crocodile in his hand. He was like jumping in the water grabbing ship. I was like, Oh, this guy's crazy. He's got that uh got that vibe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Got that?
Speaker 4: Uh what am I trying to think of right now?
Speaker 2: That piece? No, not that you have the build like you had a piece.
Speaker 4: Uh oh No, he didn't stand out to me. It didn't stand out to me, but very well could have. Okay, yeah, you know, I've I've done some digging, zoomed in on some ig photos. I am whiteboarding. Yeah, a little wind gust hitting him, Like, oh he's pretty wet here.
Speaker 2: That bad?
Speaker 4: It must have been cold.
Speaker 2: That yeah, Instagram man, that but that like I don't know, I'm like thinking.
Speaker 4: Of Instagram though, these types of positive around for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Sure you guys a photo after this?
Speaker 4: Wait about how long this edit's going to be?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You got to learn to have fun, man, Not just at barstool Bar in Nashville on the weekends. How fun at work.
Speaker 10: Doing like just just fucking around and doing like this. I enjoy this.
Speaker 2: By the way, Mitch, do you have game when you're out? I was just about to say, like, I feel like Jack has game mad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I does have game. I don't.
Speaker 13: I go to is find really attractive girl at the bar and then go scream in the ear of ten guys in a corner in a voider.
Speaker 9: Works every time, works, every time I post a photo with Jack.
Speaker 8: My dms have like five girls and I'm like, who's your friend?
Speaker 2: Jack's got the juice bro Like JP, I don't know how it is for you. I just knew, like whenever I got Charo in the dms, Like, once I'm on the keyboard, I feel extremely confident.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm I'm more need. I need like a date.
Speaker 9: I can't go up to somebody at a bar. I can't do any of that stuff. It's like I have to get a one on one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I feel so, you know, undivided attention to where they feel like they're kind of interested in you. But if it's up in the air, I'm about to fold right better. How you doing? I'm solid.
Speaker 8: I think I'm actually about to leave, dude.
Speaker 4: I was never nervous about like going up and talking to girls, but figuring out that first kiss was always like the scariest thing for me, trying to like, are they about it. If I go in, are they going to be insulted? That was always a tough time for me.
Speaker 2: You remember the first time you felt your first boob?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hide and go Seek sixth grade.
Speaker 4: As tech playground.
Speaker 7: I don't want to play Hide and Seek anymore?
Speaker 4: Get it ass tech playground seventh grade?
Speaker 8: Nice public.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At night my brother had a baseball games my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: There are rumors didn't hire everybody kind I talk saying, oh are you prude? Are you this? Like? Have you guys gone to second base yet? Ship like that? And then they're in Hide and Seek one night a birthday party.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, over the shirt, under the shirt, under the shirt, bro behind the bush?
Speaker 2: No ship behind like a big fucking bush. Rock you already know.
Speaker 4: I was zipper to work.
Speaker 2: Oh man, is back where you were? Legit dry hump bro, like just jeans on jeans.
Speaker 9: I remember zipper on zipper bust busting your ship. Not do anything the jacket off, just let it look at Jack's face.
Speaker 2: Or you catch the blue balls. Oh god forbid, you hit some blue balls, right, boys? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The blue balls never really like a painful thing to me. I would never be like blue balls. I'd just be like hated by everything after that, ma'am about you, Jack.
Speaker 13: The first time I touched boobs behind the concord YMCA with my girlfriend, hell yeah, she don't put her name in here. Don't don't put her name in here, but yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 13: Mine was over the shirt though, and I was like, you know, let me get up, and she's like, no, no, She's like maybe.
Speaker 4: In a few weeks, let me get up out of here, let's go.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was built.
Speaker 2: Changed my life. Oh they all do at that age. Man.
Speaker 4: Any girl that even makes you think something's gonna happen changes your life, like you remember them forever. Yeah, but you mentioned.
Speaker 7: I think my mine was boobies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was, Oh all the best booby scenes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 10: I think it was eighth or ninth grade in my basement with my girlfriends over the shirt though.
Speaker 4: You're going over the shirt in ninth grade. You're going over the shirt in ninth grade.
Speaker 10: That's why I can't remember if it was eighth or ninth grade.
Speaker 7: I was nervous, bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, mine was on the bus in seventh grade, in and out, Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Can't I just happened on the way to or from school.
Speaker 8: Coming home from school.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're like, I gotta go, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta get home quick.
Speaker 9: I was nervous, man, And then it probably took me years to touch some more.
Speaker 4: Oh simple times, man. Yeah, you've heard the story of Mitch talking about best booby scenes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, I think we're just listening to motivational speeches. Before the Notre Dame game.
Speaker 10: We were talking about the movie, like just movies where there were like naked scenes and stuff, and I was like, oh that one be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy said booby scenes, booby scenes. We all started die and laughing.
Speaker 7: My second the.
Speaker 4: Whole poor Mitch Man got bad to say boobies.
Speaker 2: Brother, this word, you know, Titanic always comes up. You're talking about through all these different scenes and what happens, and Mitch's like, oh, yeah, it's got all the best booby scenes.
Speaker 4: Hang on, you just got great booby scenes. We went to bed right after all the Friday the Thirteenth movies, so many booby scenes, but.
Speaker 2: It's always right before a gruesome murder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you get past that. Yeah you pause, Oh yeah, you can pause for sure.
Speaker 2: Should we hit our twisted question? Yeah, dude, twisted tea is a refreshing, hard iced tea made with real brew tea and five percent alcohol. Full of flavor and very refreshing. Twisted Tea goes down smoothly. There is no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. Twisted Tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day. It's the perfect alcohol average for game day, whether tail getting in the parking lot, watching at a bar, watching with the boys at home.
Speaker 4: Twisted Tea is there to turn up your game day.
Speaker 2: Keep it twisted with the boys. Grab a refreshing twisted tea today, Mitch, give us a twist the question, bro.
Speaker 10: All right, this one is from the same Ryan as last week. Oh wow, but it's like it's a lot different. Say you have the ability to, like you have your rips taking out, you can suck.
Speaker 7: Your own meat.
Speaker 4: All right, we're on a something, yep.
Speaker 10: And so you go down and you start doing it. Does it feel more like you're getting your dick sucked? Or does it feel more like your sucking dick?
Speaker 2: More like your sucking dick?
Speaker 11: Trust me, maybe we might want to do another question, just because I don't know. Twist is gonna want this as the question. I mean, baby, that's all you have.
Speaker 4: Mitch, you had no backups.
Speaker 7: I thought, good question, He's.
Speaker 2: He's in his house. No, you think you guys know that you gotta go try to y'all know that position. Yeah you don't.
Speaker 4: You hear the rumors about Marilyn Manson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you heard those back.
Speaker 4: You spend a couple of you'd spend one or two times trying see how close you could get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one or two is putting it lightly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just trying. You know, everybody else feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: But once I once I could, Like the first time, I just thought to myself, Okay, this is gonna be like training a muscle. I just gotta keep showing.
Speaker 7: Do you want to do a different one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes, this is nowhere near like that one. This comes from my buddy Davey. If you what would you rather try and hit one hundred mile an hour fastball or one hundred and ten mile an hour tennis serve tennis surf?
Speaker 7: What do you think you could hit?
Speaker 4: Oh, I've never like, I couldn't put myself in the spot of one hundred and ten on our tennis ball.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna say baseball, Like I think I could take it yard.
Speaker 9: We could set that up in Nashville. There's a protests play of the list here.
Speaker 2: It could be funny on Sunday and ten Can he hit it one hundred and ten?
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: I feel like dudes consistently.
Speaker 9: Hit yeah, Tenny Sangrine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be sick. I think that would be I think hitting a tennis ball would be hard.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you got more you got more surface area with the rat I think it's a farther distance too, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, cover more ground. They could put that serve anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if we're just for the sake of hitting a tennis ball on one half of the tennis court, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still you're taking a seat. Yeah, you're taking a serve. So, yeah, you have more surface. But then also you're wide open either way. If I'm connecting with one, it's going to be out of luck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think I'd feel more comfortable with a U in the batter's box.
Speaker 4: For whatever reason, I feel like I'd feel more comfortable with the tennis because the rackets bigger and the thought of a you know, I go back to the Little league when I was scared of the balls being a little squishier, don't feel so nervous. But I get hit by it, I'm still gonna hurt, but not the same as a baseball going one hundred miles an hour and there's a longer distance for your brain to kind of like here it comes. So I'll go tennis.
Speaker 2: That'd be fun. Yeah, that'd be cool. I'd be my little Whether it's just social content too.
Speaker 4: We need to do pickleball too, as a group, going to it.
Speaker 2: Whether it's starting to come and this back is gonna be right? Boys, I'm telling you, how's it feeling now? It's better than last week.
Speaker 4: You're sitting much more comfortable than you have in the past.
Speaker 2: You look, I've been I've moving I've been moving around. Have you been seeing it? Mitch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know my fault.
Speaker 2: If it does feel better than last week, we're good. So I've got a ways to go, but you know i'd be back man. Yeah. Yeah. Should we get in this interview? Yeah, let's get into the interview. Oh do you have any dad stories before we go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: They'll The one that I'll throw out there is, uh rue, where's that hat we had our first game?
Speaker 4: I don't know why, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: So Rude played her first Smash Bros. Game. We fired up the switch yesterday, Me, charl and Rue played and just dumbied her all over it just dumbied her all over the map. She kind of just sat there holding in on my here, you gotta press this button and then just start fucking going in on her. We played a Smash Bros. Mario Party. That's a big fan of Monty the Mole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Mario Party game is great with the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean she has like no holy what the hells. We gave her just a little fake controller that just makes noises, so she felt like she was playing the game like, oh, you're doing it.
Speaker 8: Do doom punishment for that drawing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Miss that.
Speaker 4: I guess my dad's story this weekend, like my kids are bigger than like monster chasing them and stuff like that. And so, uh, Taylor got into it yesterday too, and I was essentially like a Jason Borhees walking around my house just like trying to catch them all at one point and it went on for like maybe an hour, all of them like running and hiding for me. Then I would just slowly walk around, and I would hear them because the dogs would follow tailoring and so I could always hear where they were at. So I would just kind of like try to connect areas slowly, but surely I would catch them and like pretended like time, Oh, you can't move unless somebody else touches you. And then I would just stand by the stand by the body until the next one came, and then grabbed that one. But my daughter, my oldest daughter, she I ended up.
Speaker 2: I catched.
Speaker 4: I caught all of them, and then Win wants to say, okay, magic force field magic this and break out like that's not the game we're playing. You guys are done, and I would like jokingly to my wife like like stabber, like pretend to staver, and she just lost her fucking shit for like an hour, to the point where I had to talk to her for a little bit. And then I was like, all right, if if you're gonna handle like this, we're not gonna play games like that. And I went to walk away. She's like, where are you going on? So I'm gonna have fun today, Taylor? No, no, no, when oh, okay, I got I'm going to have fun today. So if you're not gonna have fun, like then you can be upset over here. But me and Win and mommy, or me and Willow and mommy, we're gonna have fun to one about twenty minutes came out rubbing the nose, and the rest of the day was a smooth sailing. But I love that little game of just kind of walking around and so tez you he tried to catch them.
Speaker 2: You feel like a murderer asserting your dominance. Yeah, like, oh force field Okay, does this feel like a force field field?
Speaker 4: And then she'll always go pretend to pretend I broke out of it. Pretend you saw a dragon, like, ah, a dragon. But yeah, that's it, man, I love it. Thanks, I love it.
Speaker 2: All right, we will get into uh, Eric Kendricks, I hope you guys enjoy big hugs, tiny kisses as always, leave comments. Yeah, we see your comments about the old intro. Keep them coming, hey, and probably the new intro lovers out there. There's a war going on in the comments. You're gonna have to post if you love the intro. I know there are very few, uh, but we see your comments. Keep them coming.
Speaker 4: All right. We interrupt this episode to bring you, Dave and Busters. David Busters is the best place to watch basketball. This March, eighty six percent of American employees will spend at least some of their worktime keeping track of March basketball. Stop pertaining to work and watch the games at david Busters. On March twenty first, David Busters will have an all day five dollars Happy Hour to celebrate the first full day of games at particip at participating locations. Only stop pertaining, stop pertaining to work. How many David Busters on March twenty first for all day five dollars happy hour and all day basketball at participating locations? Back to this episode.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. Eric Kendricks, linebacker, Ah, they go, how many Pro Bowls? One Pro Bowl? How many times have you been an alternate? Too many?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A lot linebackers theater. They don't back out. Oh, they don't bet.
Speaker 4: How often when you're an alternately? You're like, please, God, somebody just dip so I can get.
Speaker 1: One early on a lot. Now, I'm just like, you know, what's whatever? At this point, man too, I'm too scarred. At this point.
Speaker 4: I would put guys like like Darrell Casey and when I first met him, he was an alternate a couple of times, and I was like, you're gonna take it, and he's like, no, I had to make it for real.
Speaker 7: I feel that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I would think to myself, like, man, ten years from now, if you are an alternate and you getting the Pro Bowl, you're a Pro Bowler now and in ten years knows be like yeah, but he was an alternate YEA. It was like, hey, take what you can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like when I went as an alternate when I when I did go, but I had got All Pro that year, so I felt like, Okay, I'm like I can go. But I feel that like being not being like yes, I was like, nah, isn't.
Speaker 4: That such a weird thing? Though, Like there's a I know Jack Conklin his his rookie year, he played right tackle for US for the Titans, and he was his rookie year, he was All Pro, but he was like a fourth alternate for the Pro Bowl at right tackle. And then I think there's a couple other guys that would have like like Lane Johnson or David Baktiari, they'd be All Pro, but then it would be alternates for the Pro Bowl, Like why do you think that happens?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I think it's a little bit of you know who the Even when players vote on it, it's like who what names do you think of?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean? I feel like last year, I mean t J.
Speaker 1: Edwards was like the best linebacker to me on film, Like you know, he may have not had a lot of picks or anything like that, like when he was with Philly and stuff like that, but I was like, man, this guy's all over the field. He's stopping the run, you know what I mean, Like he's making plays on third down like he's gotta go right and then nope, nothing.
Speaker 2: But do you know how it is though in those position meetings, like when you just vote on like what would we vote on? Like full back and full back and running back maybe like you're it's like before practice, it's like coach keeps you at the meaning, hey, we gotta be out there in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: And it's like a certain amount of guys only vote for too.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, and also make sure to vote on the Pro Bowl. And it's like you're just picking kind of like guys you're familiar with versus like an up and comer like a TJ. Edwards because he was a monster. Yeah, would you.
Speaker 4: Guys do it individually or would you guys as a collective group put it on one sheet like this is all of our votes.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you just vote for your friends.
Speaker 1: Too, Like my boy over here, I'm not gonna yeah, I'm gonna vote for him all day.
Speaker 2: Oh you hear somebody like if Eric feels strongly about one saying like that's when you're kind of up in there, You're just like, all right, I'll just put him down.
Speaker 4: Seeing the old line room, we would me and Ben would get one sheet and as a group we would just go over it like okay, this guy, this guy, this guy. We vote on tackles and defensive ends. And then we would turn in our sheet, so all twelve guys in the offensive line room that would count as twelve tho. So you just no, no, no, no, Ben and I would then I would write it down. But also Ben and I were the oldest ones in the room a lot of guys. We would the people be like, hey, what about this guy? And there would be like obviously a diplomatic discussion about it that this wasn't a dictatorship, but the boys.
Speaker 2: It done something like they could have their own vote.
Speaker 4: We would all vote collectively.
Speaker 2: As a group. This counts as this count says eight nine. Kind of weighted now dictatorship.
Speaker 4: There were times like with Jack when we were trying to get we were trying to get him the Pro Bowl. Myself included, I'm trying to take myself out of this. But like we would like, all right, we know that Joe Thomas is gonna make it, so we'll put Joe in there. But then the other two saws we put like backups, try to like all right, cool, we have a.
Speaker 2: Better shot, yes, trying to take control of the room, just like hey guys, we're all going to do one cheet. It's all going to be collective. Let's go tackle. Where should we go here? Yeah, Joe Thomas will just go with nobody else, Yeah, nobody else. No, we would.
Speaker 4: It got that way a couple times when you're trying, especially trying to make the first one, because it is like a game basis, the hardest Pro Bowl to make is your first Pro Bowl, right, and then for linebacker it's a little bit different. But for tackles, it's like you have you have your name, and if like you become a household name, you're able to kind of like live on that.
Speaker 7: For a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think it's like that every spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the year I actually made it was not even my like my statistically or like how I felt was like my best year as an NFL player.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was the same with Ryan Kerrigan. He like he like had an incredible year and got like snubbed and then he was an alternate. But then the next year he still had like a ten sack year, but then he makes the Pro Bowl. So it is like a weird.
Speaker 4: It's like you got to got to do that though, you have to have like a breakout year and then you get the next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only one I hate that I always try to stand on the hill for is Vonte David. I feel like he's only had I think he had one Pro Bowl as an alternate as well, and it's like he has these insane years he's been doing it. Yeah, he's been doing it. But finally when Tom Brady got there and they win the Super Bowl, he gets through the Pro Bowl. But it's like, bro, he's been a monster forever.
Speaker 4: You're like the number one supporter of lat Yeah boogie, Yeah, that's my that's my guy.
Speaker 2: Because he's soft spoken. He's kind of like he's kind of like, uh, well, I don't know him, but from what I watched, he was like a soft spoken, like quiet kind of like an Ed Reed. Just fucking a dog. Just grow his hair out and never get haircuts, just like he just wants to play football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not gonna he's not gonna go out there. Hey, I'm selling robbed right now. He's not gonna be like, man, I'm the best, Like yeah, he's just gonna do his job day in day out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He he deleted like Twitter and stuff, and I would just tell him like, hey, I'm gonna pioneer all your campaigns, like just vote, like, bro, like you have to take some type of make some type of push for ever. I know it sucks. Like I know it sucks. Like as a player sitting there the Pro Bowls around, you got to put up your post like hashtag this. Bro.
Speaker 4: You feel like every vote, every re tweek counts as a vote. Please hashtags to Pro Bowl vote.
Speaker 1: Especially, We're like if you're battling for like a playoff spot or like you're you're you know, you're not doing too well. It's like, no, I don't care about that. Like we're doing we're losing right now. Yeah, yeah, that's right, you know.
Speaker 4: Yes, mantle Man talk about uh talk about growing up with you and your bro Michael, Like he was a monster.
Speaker 2: He was a beast. I got to watch him a lot because he was at Philly and uh, talk about that, you guys growing up, Like what was what was that? Like? Are you too? Are you too? Kind of very different from each other, one more physical than the other.
Speaker 1: Wors wors very similar, but like growing up my brother he's he's like one of the biggest freaks I know, period, Like like physically athletically, like whoever's lifting weights next to him, he could whatever lift whatever weight they're lifting, he could lift. And like growing up with him, getting getting you know, getting in the fights with him every day, it was like I didn't really realize how how much of a callous he was building for me, you know what I mean, Like, you know, I got to watch him, you know, and follow everything he did and and you know, make corrections along the way. But I remember just like, uh, there was this neighborhood bully. His name was Eddie, and we had got gloves from a yard sale down the street and we were just kind of boxing around in the neighborhood with it with all the kids, and then Eddie put on the gloves and my brother was fighting him and he was older than us, and I remember just like watching my brother whoop Eddie's ass and being like, damn, that's my Like I get my ass whooped by Michael, Like you do.
Speaker 2: Better than Eddie, Like like what I'm like.
Speaker 1: They kind of built this confidence like where it was like even the kids in my my grade didn't ever stand a chance, Like I was always playing. My mom had always you know, moved me up in the teams because she wanted to go to one practice, not two practices.
Speaker 7: So it was like I was just.
Speaker 1: Getting that callus just built like over time, and it's helped.
Speaker 7: Me a lot for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you're always playing with kids older than you and bigger.
Speaker 1: Bigger than me at the Cousins brothers, Yeah, being the younger brothers like a W.
Speaker 7: In that category. It's a W.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, It's it's tough at first.
Speaker 1: You know, you're getting you're getting worked every day, you know, you're getting your down and the spit you know.
Speaker 4: A hall, that big, that big daddy thing with the catch up, Yeah, all that d I trained with your brother at a exo some Carlsbad and he was really, like you're saying, like just an intense guy who just kind of stayed down a little bit, but like you break through the wall. And he was like way fun to be around after that, but literally in the weight room would get after it like all work the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twitchy, very he was very good technique wise, who like played within his frame really well, could cover, could do all this stuff? Is it? H Was it fun? When you get to claim the Buckets Award winner?
Speaker 7: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was always my goal when I entered college, and I never really kind of realized how close it was for me to be there.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Obviously my senior year I was having a good year. And then I like the way they presented it, you know what I mean, Like they don't you know, you don't go to an award show. They kind of just show up at your school. And I was in the middle of a workout with all my teammates and had no idea and after the workout, we huddle up and they just roll. They kind of roll onto the field with like a small camera crew and and like and I'm just like in complete shock.
Speaker 7: But I got to experience it. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: I got to experience it with all my college teammates, who you know, college is different because you you get in the you get into school with those guys, you work in the weight room, you go to collect everyone's you know, away from home for the first time, and you work with those guys all the year. So it was really special for me to like have that moment with my team, and like I felt like it was like, you know, it was an individual war, but I got to experience. I still remember that with my.
Speaker 2: Guys, you know, Jayon Brown, Jon Brown.
Speaker 7: You know, Cam cam uh Bar wasn't there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We had Kenny Shoe, we had a we had Kenny Young, Kenny Clark Shoe, we had a bunch of dogs, Fabian Man, we had, we had a bunch of goons on our team.
Speaker 2: Who was that running back? I just remember, no, we got beating UCIL. I don't know if you were there yet when when when you when you was there? When y'all thirty six to thirty or something years in a row, like you beat his two years? No you didn't, No, he did. We did not beat.
Speaker 7: You in the Rose Bowl, and then we beat you in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, no, yes, we did look that up.
Speaker 4: Look a last year's twenty twelve.
Speaker 7: Look it up?
Speaker 4: When was last year was fifteen?
Speaker 2: My last year's twenty twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, so so never mind, you didn't go, you didn't go to the you didn't you weren't there.
Speaker 2: Then we did.
Speaker 4: Maybe Nebraska with and with that will comm then that is tough.
Speaker 2: They did. They put up Uh are you talking about Jonathan Franklin. Yes, that's who it is. That Yeah, that's who. Yes, yeah he was. He was nice and he put up like they put up like over five hundred total yards or something. It was brutal, like it was. The score was closer than.
Speaker 1: Who Taylor Martinez Yeah, yeah, yeah, he had like a little option read that.
Speaker 7: He took to the crew.
Speaker 4: Yes, bro, Nebraska still has a Taylor Martinez on their team.
Speaker 2: There's a Martino.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the last twenty years Martinez. You asked question, I gotta look dude. Uh yeah, the Martinez thing in Nebraska is crazy. And Nebraska's thing too is they always give up big rushing yards. I was like, the Big Ten championship game against Wisconsin was like four in their total rushing yards, three backs over one hundred. But that's Big ten ball. UCLA is going to Big ten ball. Going to Big ten, you get nervous about that.
Speaker 7: Don't get nervous.
Speaker 4: About that and be able to compete. I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think so. I mean, it's a little bit of flash.
Speaker 4: In Pasadena, California. It's beautiful, it's nice. The palm trees going around as you're going down, suns down, it's beautiful. And then you got to it's November second week and you're flying to cold Penn State. Yea, Columbus, Minnesota.
Speaker 7: It's pro ball now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: This is pro now. It's really like that.
Speaker 1: It's you're going across country. You know what I mean that they don't care about class, Like what for.
Speaker 4: All the U c l A v Yeah, yeah, for real, for all the UCLA fans. Do you think that they should be nervous about winter ball in the Big ten? I mean, as a player, yes, I.
Speaker 7: Think a little bit.
Speaker 2: You gotta think that road that's on me. I wasn't there, but you gotta you.
Speaker 1: Gotta understand that people gotta come to us too. So it's like, you know, I'm not saying that's not that's not it. That's not an advantage for you know, anybody in particular. But you know, we got a little it's gonna be a little bit of comfort in those those games as well. You know, not always gonna be real. There's gonna be some tough games for sure.
Speaker 4: Now listen, I love your confidence. How you got to say, hey, they got to come see us too. They think a really well manicured response. However, you like, what do U c l A like? How many are we selling out every single game?
Speaker 2: Not anymore?
Speaker 1: When I when I played, we had a we had really good crowds.
Speaker 4: But if you're talking about like like the hardest place to play the Pack twelve besides like Oregon and Washington because it's a loud would be like Arizona and Utah. Utah is really like that about Utah.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a small, intimate stadium, it's packed, it's always packed, it's always sold out in the weather.
Speaker 7: You know, you can get you can get some cold weather there for sure.
Speaker 4: But if you're thinking of like hostile environments, you're not thinking, man, La, the weather is going to get toasted out there. It's gonna be frigid or whatever.
Speaker 7: It's like, you know, if it's the early game, you may get toasted. Nah. Yeah, I started thinking about that. Everybody camp is kind of brutal.
Speaker 2: Washington is a fun place to play that Like Washington gets loud.
Speaker 4: Washington, like the Northwest, does their stadiums right. Like Seattle. They do a great job of like doing aluminum or whatever, like the metal seats so it all vibrates off. Washington do is the same thing. And they build their stadium straight up. I think they've really honed in the sound. Yeah, you can see the tech really coming in. You have you Did you ever play Michigan? Never so Michigan obviously the big House. It's like it's the biggest stadium.
Speaker 2: In North America.
Speaker 7: It's honest, like howls out, yes, And that's.
Speaker 2: What I was going.
Speaker 4: All right, ladies and gentlemen, we interrupted this episode to bring you Verizon. I'm always relying on my phone to keep up with the latest news, football, sports, everything, whether it's streaming games, searching for live scores across the NFL, or keeping up with major trades. I can always trust my phone to get me there. There's nothing worse than your phone glitching out during a game winning, game winning drive or finding out who's taking the first overall pick in the draft. That's why you can rely on fast, reliable network that lets you stream games and keep up with what's happening in real time. Verizon also has amazing home internet, so you can stay up to speed both on the go and at home. Verizon has you covered on the go and at home. Plus when you bundle your mobile and home internet plans with them, you can save tons of money. Do me a favor. Visit Verizon dot com slash barstool to learn more.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode, Oh We're going, We're going. Do you know where you left off?
Speaker 7: Big House?
Speaker 4: We were going into the Big House. We had some technical difficulties. Battery issues, right Armando, battery issues.
Speaker 2: Good to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, it's obviously a big grand stadium's when that's the biggest stadium in North America, like top five in the world. But the sound is not held in so they need to revamp some things. We do some more suits and all that, because no, they do something well. They had the like when I first got there, they didn't have suites and the suits came in, Like you could tell a massive difference in like the sound. But I think they should do what Washington does in Seattle, was like pick out the wood seating and just align up with aluminum, don't I keep saying, I might not vibrates the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Peopel, like it takes away from the like the the essence of the stadium though, like if you just change it up like that, Like how do you feel about how do you feel about Buffalo going to another outdoor stadium?
Speaker 4: I love that. I think when the elements, when the elements are intense, you take that as like your culture builder, Like you got to come into Buffalo. Like I think if Buffalo went to an indoor stadium, it's like to me, it would take away from like all all this stuff that it would be much louder Bill's mafia would obviously go crazy. But something about like when you see this past year and you see Buffalo and all the snow on the ground and fans are coming into the stadium to shovel everything, that you're like, that's that's Buffalo. No.
Speaker 1: I played outdoor one year in Minnesota, my rookie year, and you know, we moved and we moved indoor. And I always felt like there was some games later on in the season where we had the ability to like open and shut some of the doors on the side, and I was like, imagine, if you know, imagine if Arizona is coming, you know, to Minnesota late in the season, right and it's you know, it's it's ten degrees outside, and we just open the doors in the indoor. Yeah, and we just like completely shock them like the day before, you know, right, like, oh yeah, by the way, the doors will be open today, you know.
Speaker 4: And there's something about NFL football, dude, where it's like growing up as a kid, you're watching late in the season December January ball and you see these men out there when they go close up on the face and you see their breath in the air, they're all breathing super hard, like the intensity of it. Like to me, that's like that's NFL because college obviously you get that. But it ends in November, like like the middle of November is the last game of the regular season. Then it goes all to the warm places for them to have their bowl games. But like NFL is like frigid cold fighting the elements men, like the true right, the Alpha males, Green Bay, Kansas City, Like it's just it's just cold and brutal. And even when in December, like obviously playing in the AFC South, you go to Jacksonville in December and it's like the absolute Flipsid's still eighty degrees and you're like, you're so used to being colder that it's like a shock just for that. And so I love, I love the outdoor element aspect of the NFL.
Speaker 2: You have to love it. Do you have to get acclimentated being a California boy and going to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I didn't even own to I didn't even own a jacket, like a proper jacket, only hoodies like legitimately, And I remember my like I remember, I held off as long as I could, and then one day I just was, I was, I was just way too cold, and I went straight to north Face because that was you know, that was the that was the only brand I really knew about, you know, to get a jacket from. And I went straight to north Face and just outfitted my whole, like, you know, got a little winterized. Yeah, but it's no joke. I mean I feel like when it gets so cold, like I'm talking about negative twenty and you're taking a deep breath and it just freezes your whole like chest, and yeah, it's unbearable.
Speaker 2: How was your transition going from college to the NFL. Did you feel like you had a leg up because your older brother. Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I had a lake up because of my older brother. And I feel like our staff and at UCLA was like everyone had like either coach in the league, played in the league, or had some type of NFL experience. So I feel like our schedule and the way we did things and the way we installed and the way we approached meetings and everything was kind of like how it was when when I got to the pro. So like as soon as I got to install and students, I got to like walk throughs, I was already used to that kind of format, and I feel like that was the biggest advantage I had over all the other rookies who maybe not have had like a came from a different program or something like that, because it was just something I was just used to it, even though it was it was the playbook was way bigger, you know.
Speaker 7: I was at Mike Zimmer's defense.
Speaker 1: It was just like I had Anthony Barr, who was my teammate either year before. He had a little year a year before, so I had came in with a little bit of familiarity with through him, and then it was just all kind of like better for me.
Speaker 2: How fon was that getting reunited with the Anthony It was sick.
Speaker 1: Our coach was always tell us in college, you're never gonna you know, just take advantage of this.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna play again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dah dah went right back, you know, right back to Yeah, there's a yeah, one year buffer. And it had to be like one of those things where you're getting drafted to the NFL and you're like, Okay, I gotta go with these men now. But knowing that one of your boys is there to kind of like you feel safer. There's like a level of like, all right, that's my guy right there.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I honestly feel like I was talking maybe too much, like because I was like so familiar with him, so it was like I was like, you know, joking around and playing with him, but like you know that that opens you up as a target for like, you know, the other things stuff to.
Speaker 2: Just especially if you're a rookie. Like we had this one alignment that hey, rookies aren't meant to be heard.
Speaker 7: You just gotta just do it. You know.
Speaker 2: He talks how the linebackers are, Now this is an oldlignment. Nah, No, the linebackers are. Every linebacker room I've been has been been fun and cool. Yeah, like everybody, you know.
Speaker 4: It's always the offensive lineman was my My rookie here was like, hey, you talk too much. You need to stop, Like you play too much, you talk too much, Like you need to understand like where you are in the packing order right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I hated that.
Speaker 4: I hate it. I mean you know, yeah, yeah I was. It was like a very difficult thing for me to wrap my mind, like, hey, we all just kid be boys. I came in Michael Ruis a ten year vet, and I'm like essentially there to replace him, like, man, what's up. Good to see And he's like, why.
Speaker 7: Are you talking?
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, you're right, I'll just kind of I'll wait till you leave to talk.
Speaker 2: Then don't speaking. Less spoken too yeah, yes, that's what. That's what Sean Laval would say to rookies.
Speaker 4: Really don't speaking less spoken to something to say that the heart too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know who were the vets when you got through your rookie year. I had Chad Greenway, that's right.
Speaker 7: I had Terrence Newman, m I.
Speaker 1: Had Livval Joseph was was was he was like the first VET to take me out to dinner, like just on some casual, casual stuff and shoot, I don't know we had I had a lot of good vets for sure, like really good vets.
Speaker 2: Like do you think about your rookie year and having ninety two tackles in that being your only season, you haven't got a hundred.
Speaker 1: I actually did have a hundred, but they just you know, there's NFL stats and there's team stats, so right, I know, So if the NFL doesn't know that you're out there, you know, putting your life on the line, you know, you know, putting up blood into it, you know, you know, because because if they if they know about you a little bit, you know you're gonna get a tackle here and there, you know a little bit more.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you know, thanks for bringing that up.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, man, I mean your entire career, you've had one hundred tackles and if you go by the NFL stats, it was ninety two your rookie year. But man, you have to look back and take a lot of pride in knowing that your longevity and you know, knock on wood, not having any bad injury to Yeah, we gotta make sure to knock that, you know what I mean, Like that's tough to do.
Speaker 1: And I feel like, you know, there's like we were talking about earlier with the Pro Bowl and you know, and the notoriety and all that stuff. Like all that stuff is cool, don't get me wrong, but like I'm really I take pride in this ability to be there for my teammates when I when I need to be there. You know, I hate, I hate, I hate missing games.
Speaker 7: I hate you know.
Speaker 1: I really take really good care of my body. You know, I work out hard.
Speaker 2: I take that.
Speaker 1: I take this ship seriously, you know, And it's like things like that, you know, the consecutive years. You know, you you may say, oh, yeah, you know, he's not you know, this may not be as good in this area or this, you know, but like my consistency and I think that's what separates me and you could.
Speaker 7: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't argue with that, you know, when it's all said and done. Yeah, what was that? What's been the worst injury you've had to play through?
Speaker 1: Man in the league or in Yeah, in college, the worst injury I had to play through.
Speaker 7: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I've broken my ribs and I played like a whole half and they were like clicking around. That was my rookie years.
Speaker 4: How yeah, I remember sleeping.
Speaker 1: There was a one time we were we were, we were, we were we were playing Kirko when he was on the other team, and he threw he threw a pick or he threw me a pick which I thought was gonna be an interception, and me and Anthony Barr ran into each other and we we and like my whole side was like I don't even know. It was like so swollen and it was like draining down to my groin for the next couple of weeks, and it was just a lot of fluid in my body.
Speaker 7: It was terrible, and I was just keying.
Speaker 1: You know, you can miss practice, you know what I mean, But you know, then you just get ready for the game.
Speaker 4: How do you feel a fluid in your rib area.
Speaker 1: It was it was flu It was like I had a hit pointer. It was like I had all this fluid that was from the bruise I had. Like the impact was so crazy that I got hit on my side, but I landed on my shoulder, so I had like some strains in my like damn my shoulders. Like later in the week, I'm like, why is my shoulder heard.
Speaker 4: In double Homicide?
Speaker 1: It was, Yeah, it was bad, But I guess that's when you figure out what you're made of, you know, how much of a cycle you really could be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to go back to that ninety two tackles because the immediately will brings it up. You're like, it's actually a hundred, But the NFL, like why doesn't How does it work with the team in the NFL not just taking the team stats and registering it through NFL stats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually someone told me that, like oh yeah, you Like someone was like, oh yeah, you have actually have one hundreds from the team STAPs And I'm like, why is there a difference?
Speaker 2: You know? I was, yeah, same pace.
Speaker 7: I'm like, why is there a difference there?
Speaker 1: Like every year's is it's like different, so you have two different tackle totals, then probably oh yeah, probably, but you can.
Speaker 4: Also like uh, Chris Light Chris Long from green Light Podcast. He talks about sacks and guys will go in and get a sack, yeah, and they'll like they'll go to the league to review it because they think they got the half a sack when they got a full sack when they weren't registered anything. I wonder if you could have maybe you should go back and do that, get your hundred.
Speaker 1: Some of it's petty, though, like some of it I get you, like, uh, sometimes I'll be like after especially after a game, where I'm like, man, I had like fifteen to day and then you see the stat line and it's like seven. I'm like, damn that that feels terrible because I was out there, you know, going hard for my team.
Speaker 2: But it's all it's Sometimes the coaching staff like too. You might get a few jops yep on pile. You know they have credit you for.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go get you something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like your position room and you're reviewing the film and they give you a grade sheet and everything else, Like I usually affect the position coaches usually give you there to.
Speaker 7: Give you love.
Speaker 1: I feel like it depends too, because like if you like, let's say, let's say even the team stats. Like let's say you're you're watching film after the game and you know, like say, let's say you guys had a good game, like offense play well, defense played well, and you and you make a tackle and it's not registered and you're like, hey, like I didn't.
Speaker 2: Get a tackle, right Yeah, Like it's cool, it's chill. Everything's chill. It's clearly you made a tackle.
Speaker 1: Like, but when you start kind of like, you know, like let's say you lose, or let's say the game was close, or let's say the tackle was kind of close, like you're arguing for an assist. You don't want to be the you don't want to be the guy to be like, hey, what about this tackle right there?
Speaker 7: Like some people will do it all day, but like.
Speaker 2: I feel like, more than the guys who get sacks.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, the things with sacks with linebackers, Like let's say there was a half, like there was a sack opportunity with the linebacker and the D lineman. The D lineman will always be the first one to argue it. Yeah, the linebacker gets it. I've had like stuff like I've had a sack and then like all of a sudden, it's like a half or like and I'm like, wait, what happened? Oh they gave so and so a half because they're the ones that were arguing for I'm like, wait, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, or your d lineman like comes up to you like hey, you know I gotta have that sack, and you're just taking your head like oh yeah, I mean it's not even on your mind.
Speaker 4: You're just like yeah, okay in the middle of the game.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be like having mid yeah, like say it at the like after the game's over. I remember when dey Kwon Jones when I got that fumber recovery against Detroit. Yeah, and since it looked like I like torpedoed and got the ball out, he was mad that publicly everybody was saying that I forced the fumble and I was like, bro, you got in you I say, you got in the statue man, it's all good. I like it. You got it. He's like yeah, but everybodys saying, you know what you want me to do, like issue a statement like I get a little burn, I I won't play that game. I'm trying to take all the credit, take all the credit for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I just how hard is it not to go and just after every single game go look at your statue. I put like two years of defensive tackle and I would be on scout dot com or whatever, like, all right, how many tackles are like, all right, two and a half tackles this game? I might really get twenty this year.
Speaker 7: Yeah. See, I don't. I don't don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I've done that with I'm like, man, did I have like eighteen to day or what?
Speaker 2: Like how much that?
Speaker 1: Like I'll ask my wife like, hey, how many how many times did I have today? Like I was crazy? And she'll tell me, but like I'm not going to look Usually afterwards, sometimes if someone they're walking around with the sheets afterwards, I'll just be like, hey, how much should I have? And they'll just be like eight or you know, twelve or seven, five, four?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But like I said, it's it's more about how I feel, you know, how I feel like I played in the in the game. You know, if I was if I was if I was into the game, if I was into it early, you know, if I was flying around. You know, sometimes it's like there's been games where you know, you get up on offense, they go down on that, they go down. You know they're they're they're they're doing bad and it turned into a passing situation. So like how's my coverage? You know, I may not making as much tackles on the run game or to the perimeter, but like am I am I playing three?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: Am I you know going?
Speaker 2: You know, do my job? Really?
Speaker 4: How do you deal with like family members? Like if you talk to your wife and you're like, hey, how many did I have today? Like tempering those expectations. Like my wife she would be very much like looking in to everything, like how's everything like going publicly and all that. I would have to tell her like, bro, like you got to make sure, Like if I feel like I'm playing bad and I know you're looking at stuff, I feel like I have to like somehow like explain to you how I'm playing good or like justify whatever did you guys ever let you and your wife ever get into those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: My wife, she she knows that I'd rather know less and just go about based on how I feel, so she doesn't like she may read things or she may like look at stuff, but she won't until I ask, like how many tackles I have.
Speaker 7: She's not gonna just go up and say you had this many tackles.
Speaker 4: But that's like the hard part for me is like knowing that they're looking and wondering what's out there. And then the obviously like the insecurity of being like, man, maybe am I playing as good as I think I am or playing as bad as I think?
Speaker 1: But you're the one that's in the game though you know, you feel you can feel your teammates.
Speaker 4: We all fall victim that search on Twitter. Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: So when anytime, like especially early in my career, anytime would say some someone would just say some outlander stuff that I'm like, you have no idea what you're talking about. I used to write a response, and I like, I used to write as mm hmm oh no, delete it and come back to it, put come back to it a big old response and be like, M I got him, and just delete it.
Speaker 4: I like, man, if I said this, M yeah, like, hey, that's smart to press the leak. Yeah, we all know that tweeting the deleite.
Speaker 1: But you're just you're just upset, you know, you're like man. But it made me feel better, you know, early in my career. Now be like, oh, I'll be laughing.
Speaker 2: At do you do you ever make it back to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while? I mean I got cars still out there. So yeah for the cars.
Speaker 4: Big cars out there that's out there in the street. What are they doing?
Speaker 7: He's out there in the storage.
Speaker 2: He's got a big interest in cars. How many do you have?
Speaker 7: I have five?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're an old school guy, new school guy.
Speaker 1: I like I would say, I'm like nineties and up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your like what's your number one dream card?
Speaker 2: Do you have it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I mean we can go on a Tangent.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, that's not that's not possible.
Speaker 7: What do you mean like everything?
Speaker 1: Like no, I like a Hana CRX, Like I want a Hona CRX at some point.
Speaker 7: All the way to oh, I did see a Bugatti the other day. Nuts. It's like it like floated by me on the freeway in court so sick. I was like, I never wanted a Bugatti. Now I want a Bugatti.
Speaker 4: Bugatti's is like two million dollar cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like to get one you have to own one, which is like how does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How does that?
Speaker 4: Because there's a crazy process of like I think even getting a Ferrari, like you have to like check boxes, like you have to have.
Speaker 1: Like a certified pre owned one, you know something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's it's a different game.
Speaker 4: Have you looked into that process at all? Like being a car guy, but like just for finding like what what do you have to do to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I've got so I got an allocation on a portion of gqrs that was the last one, So I bought one brand new, which is like very hard to do, but that's like my favorite car.
Speaker 7: Ever. I was like right when I got to the league I saw that.
Speaker 1: I was like kind of like starting to roll out, and I'm like, man, this is an interesting car going on YouTube doing my research.
Speaker 7: Should just go into.
Speaker 1: Car dealerships and and just test drive everything I could until they wouldn't let me, you know what I mean? So I drove all types of stuff and then when I drove that, I was like, oh, yeah, I need one. Got the allocation and was able to actually build one from Germany that over and now it's like my baby.
Speaker 2: Were you the cat in high school that had like the magazines car magazines and yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: In elementary school I had like so I remember we had we had this program accelebrated rear where we had to like read for a certain amount of time and take tests on books. And I would just go to the library and like rent these car books. And I remember it had like the Diablo in at the F forty in it, like all these cars that are legendary today, but like I was looking at those in elementary like, man, need one.
Speaker 2: Just on that for speed every day?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, obviously the League is like a place that you see extravagant cars. To you, what is the most overrated car? You're going to find an NFL walker room or NFL parking lot.
Speaker 1: Uruss, yeah, Lamborg, Lamborghini truck.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the foor door because to me, because because to me, like oh damn, I love it.
Speaker 8: I love the car.
Speaker 7: Like the car it's you r U s E is.
Speaker 2: Alright, but I like I love the car.
Speaker 1: But like, but it's I it's a it's an Audi R s Q eight though it's the same car. So I would rather just spend one hundred thousand dollars less and get the same car without the name to and it's more subtle. I like the subtle. I like the subtleness of it. But it still has all the performance like features.
Speaker 2: Mercedes has something like that too. Yeah, it's kind of cam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like a lot of players in the NFL have it because it's a Lambeau. It's big enough to fit there, you know, the big bodies. It's fast, luxurious, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they got the shield.
Speaker 7: It's definitely dope.
Speaker 4: But the Bentley, the Rolls, the Lambeau, like the top three that a lot of guys will go and spoil.
Speaker 1: Rolls Royce is definitely you know, Rolls Royce is definitely like super super dope, super luxurious. The doors when the door's closed, You're like, that's expensive. Yeah rich, you know, yeah, you know, I got money, you know what I mean. But like it's gonna depreciate the fastest.
Speaker 2: Trent Williams always had the the best just all the best vehicles. Yeah, like pull in and be like I want to trend drove today. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love them, guys. You know I love cars, so like I love them. Guys have a little old school. I had a friend who had like a little land Cruiser that he had like restored Corsettes. Cruisers is called they like do like resto mods. And it was like I walked in the parking lot like man, like everyone's just walking by it like it's old Toyota.
Speaker 7: I'm like, bro, this is clean.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: But those like three big luxurious brands that a lot of NFL players get. I've never been a fan of the SUVs really, but I think like the four door like Sedans or whatever they are, the Rolls Royce Ghosts, I think that should goes so hard.
Speaker 2: I got it. I recently got it.
Speaker 1: Like as my daily I got a Cadillac CT five V Black Wing, which is like super sleeper car.
Speaker 4: That sounded like hieroglyphic type stuff. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: He just culture. Yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: But it's like that car you know, you kind of it'll just pass you on the thing, but like, you know, that car is amazing.
Speaker 2: What's the coolest old school car? My coolest also car?
Speaker 4: No, just in general like life, like let's talk about like seventies the classic muscle cars.
Speaker 1: See I'm not told you, I'm not I'm in a like nineties and a so cool. I feel like F forty is Ferrari F forty is the coolest car in my opinion, because like when every kid draws a car in their notebook, they draw F forty like a red red car, you know what I mean, Like they draw a Ferrari F forty. Yeah, So like that's like people's vision of like what a sports.
Speaker 7: Car is in my mind.
Speaker 2: But shoot, I mean.
Speaker 7: I think that.
Speaker 1: American American car culture is like one of the best things that we have to offer because we yeah, we can we can adapt other people's cars and stuff like that. But like now, like you have like lowriders that are going to Japan, like being sold for like three hundred thousand dollars. People's lowriters that they have in California, they're being sold to Japan. And now in Japan they're having like these little low rider clicks that are just rolling around using their hydraulics in the middle Japan. And it's like that's a that's a California thing like in Japan, And I'm like, that's that's only with like car people will only like that's only something that would happen in car culture. It's like everybody gets along. Everybody loves cars, no matter what it looks like. Yeah, it's a for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Going back to UH football, did you feel like you had any resentment leaving Minnesota to go to the Chargers. I feel like I was.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: I was very like you know, it was a it was a huge transition for me. You know, I got drafted there. I feel like I gave him my all. You know, I played well, you.
Speaker 2: Were the man in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played well, Like I didn't really do. I I did write, you know, so right by them and like this and this and that. But it was like I was like, man, like damn, it's like you know we're gonna end this, Like why wouldn't you continue this? So I was like a little taken back by it. But then once once how everything played out after I was released, it was like I went to I went to La. My wife was pregnant at the time, you know, back home, like I was. It was like everything was just seemed like, Okay, nah, this is actually how my life is supposed to go. This is actually how exactly where I'm supposed to be. You know, I've loved it. You know, and it's been like so refreshing for my career and like, yeah, everything.
Speaker 7: That I love about football.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know, we didn't have a good year this year, but like the locker room reminds me of like the best locker rooms in Minnesota those years. So it's like it was so refreshing being around those guys who just they love football.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel like you guys struggled so much defensively, Like if you look, if you talk about headlines, it's like the Chargers spent the most on defensive talent and everything else, and you described, yeah, you describe the locker room like the culture that it is. I remember one time shooting you a DM just what is like, what's going on out there? Why don't you think it worked out in La?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like it was a lot of you know, it's a lot of little things. You know, I can't really pinpoint it, you know, but like, man, like I'm over here just really trying to think about why what happened.
Speaker 7: I feel like.
Speaker 1: We have a we had a huge expectation and we know we have a great work ethic. Everybody's you know, headed to the same goal. But it was like the complimentary football aspect of it, like us putting the pieces together when we need to put the pieces together, like okay x's and those are one thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Mentality is another thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Getting the job done is a third thing, you know.
Speaker 1: But like in the crucial situations of the game, you know, we lost seven we lost seven games or so by like three points or less, like maybe some some plays the last play of the game. So it was like in the crucial points of the game, no matter what is called, no matter what is drawn up, no matter how you're feeling in the game, if you're playing bad or you're playing good, like you need to buck up and get a win.
Speaker 7: And I feel like that's what we struggle with.
Speaker 1: And you know, it was it was all across the board, you know, I feel like, no everyone took turns like that being them as far as like offense, defense, special teams. And it was like it was frustrating to watch because I know how much everybody in the locker room cared and everyone how everyone just and I hate you know it's cliche. Everybody works hard in the league, but like no, like like there's a this is a this is a great locker room, like guys who care about guys outside of football and not are non selfish and like the best the best qualities, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's frustrating. That was the most frustrating thing.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the news about Jim harball Man.
Speaker 1: It was it was crazy because like I I disconnect myself from football always, but like you know, we you know, with what was happening with our team and you know, our coach being released in the middle of the season.
Speaker 7: You know, it was kind of like you have to you have to pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: But I was just thinking it was rumors, but you know, they made it happen and it was cool. But I think, especially at this point in my career, you know, super Bowl is the most important thing to me and whatever it takes to get there, Like I'm with it, Like, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Bro, You've got the right guy, and I know, I know you got to go. We're gonna get you out of here right now. But like I feel like you're gonna love jesse mentor that guy the way he puts off to get to very like Ravens esque, but that string coach Herb.
Speaker 1: Everybody keeps talking about it, and I've only heard amazing things.
Speaker 4: We went to their facility and they will literally do a test on you and it'll have charts of grades of everything, hit mobility, knee, ankle, everything, and like these were your flaws and you have like a pinpoint accurate like protocol for you.
Speaker 2: You know how, you know how most teams do, like fifty three guys in a roster. You feel like everybody's doing that same fifty three man workout. Like I've never worked with him, but everything that they were taking us throughout Michigan, it seems like everybody has their own individual side because based on there's different based on their assessments and weaknesses, hit mobility, all that stuff. Like they focus and get you. When I was listening to them, I was like, Yo, you make me want to like train out here at the University of Michigan.
Speaker 4: He's a guy that you would go in the middle of winter time to Antigram, Michigan and go train there because that's how good he is. A mere dull the type shit yeah, yeah, my god, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean that's what That's what I'm excited about that I keep hearing keep hearing stories, keep hearing things. But then it was next, I got experience for myself and I'm so open for you know, I just I want to win, so.
Speaker 2: I can't How much long do you want to play? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think that it.
Speaker 1: Like, like I said, winning is the most important thing to me right now, and I'm gonna take a year by year.
Speaker 7: I'm still having fun with it. I feel great, Like.
Speaker 1: You know, I had a little injury to being in the season, but as soon as I was over with, I'm I'm solid.
Speaker 7: I feel great.
Speaker 1: It feels good to enter a seat like an off season, like completely like healthy, and I'm just gonna build on that.
Speaker 4: Wait, man, we're stoked for you. Thanks, we're excited for that.
Speaker 7: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I gotta we're gonna what's we're gonna, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Got a twisted tea. We're gonna hit a chug. I appreciate that account. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So those of you looking at you know, you gotta put what what does this half and half or uh?
Speaker 2: Light? The light?
Speaker 4: This is the light. So five percent ABV non carbonated, gready for tailgates, great for everything. No, you gotta chug it to go. Oh, he's actually going Those thoats are going crazy right now, folks.
Speaker 2: Oly got him. Hey, Hey, good job out there, Good job that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, coming appreciate you coming out.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 4: That's a tough point to leave the problem.
Speaker 2: Hey, we appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Yeah,