Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Right, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: What's the report? Is the coffee working?
Speaker 3: So I haven't we haven't purchased, sorry myself, Oh, the is the coffee working?
Speaker 4: I thought you were talking about your pacha, mamah.
Speaker 2: Let's let's explain that also to the back room too. Good morning, back room, good morning. Only bring this up because it is Wednesday. I did not get the same spunk out of my coffee this morning that I did yesterday.
Speaker 1: And I looked it up. I researched.
Speaker 2: It has to do with either less sleep has to do with a tolerance issue, like perhaps perhaps this doesn't work as well, but it does work, so it's not that right. But I guess maybe if you don't get the best night sleep, it doesn't give you the kick that it always gives you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's more dependent on you the vessel than the coffee itself.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a bummer when it like you're expecting it the vessel to kick the same way it always kicks, and it doesn't.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: But the days when it really kicks good, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I get into creative mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think you should maybe switch it up every once in a while to what, I don't know, different brands, different No.
Speaker 2: I spent my life, my life, my life's work has been to find the right coffee bean.
Speaker 1: And I tell everyone about it, and.
Speaker 2: Even your boyfriend fiance husband, yes, is starting to believe that maybe I'm onto something with it.
Speaker 3: It was so cute because we were in the kitchen and he literally just looks over and goes, and by the way, we love our coffee, like we found we just found this really good stuff that we're.
Speaker 1: Just obsessed with it.
Speaker 4: It's it's called like Joshua Tree coffee.
Speaker 3: It's in a pink bag, and it's just so luxuriously tasting.
Speaker 1: Is the bean shiny or dry? Sh Is it rosy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: It's dry? Yeah, you're missing out.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm going to tell you this is some good stuff. But anyway, so we're really obsessed with our coffee. But he looks over, I mean, he goes, should we should we try Ryan's Pachamama coffee? And I was like, huh no, and he goes. I feel like the guy knows what he's talking about. When it comes to coffee. He's really passionate about I think we should try it.
Speaker 2: I stand on street corners and just shout Pacha Mama because I know it's life changing. I will tell you this, I have no interest in the company at all. Right, just love it because it does make my morning, and I'm a morning person.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this.
Speaker 2: Every person that I have gotten to date pachamamah has married them. Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so we're gonna give it a whirl. We but we need that. We don't do coffee, we do espresso. So we're going to get the espresso.
Speaker 1: You know, it just goes to by it fast. It's like a.
Speaker 4: Short fat ook to it.
Speaker 1: We ad too bad.
Speaker 2: Uh. Anyway, We're not gonna talk about this all morning. I do want to congratulate, as I said, Garden Grove unified. They are done. We're gonna start telling you, congratulating, saluting last days of school, Garden Grove parents, Garden Grove students and faculty. Your last day, let's hear from you here. Eight hundred five to one to two seven, class of twenty four.
Speaker 1: You did it. You never thought it was going to get here, and it did.
Speaker 2: It got here. Your morning hack is coming up. How many people will you have to date before finding the one?
Speaker 1: There's some science that just came out. We'll take twenty four.
Speaker 2: No, six fifty five is the time. We'll tell you that. I was just reading this morning. Nutritionists say that pizza is healthier for breakfast than most cereals.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting, I believe it? Why because I think that we're a programmed to think that our breakfast should be some sort of like a lot of breakfast are sweet oatmeals sere Yeah, you're programmed to think that it can't pancakes.
Speaker 2: Wall Remember we talked to the Blue Zone guy. They did that documentary How to Live to Be one hundred on Netflix and Dan Butteennur's his name, and he was saying that it's just marketing that we eat those sweet things first that he eats to live to one hundred. MINESTRONI Yeah, soup, beans and soup for breakfast. It's just a matter of like sort of rep paradigm, shifting your psyche your mind on it. Yeah, pizza is packed a much larger portion of protein and will keep you full and boost your mood throughout the morning, whereas cereals can make you crash. Yeah, I believe it not so obvious, but then when you dive into it. Could you eat soup?
Speaker 1: Could you eat minestrone for breakfast? I've started soup.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've started eating basically egg drop soup for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Everybody that's good? Is that sweet and sour?
Speaker 3: I make it so it's Robbie makes a broth for us and so, and then I just make eggs and I put the eggs in it.
Speaker 4: It sounds really weird.
Speaker 1: Actually it sounds good on us on my stomach saying a warm of my stomach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: All right, if you just waken up, Thanks for being here.
Speaker 2: Got Todd Dodger tickets and Disneyland tickets every few minutes, every single hour. Sisney is out this week. Tanya in with what happened last night while we were sleeps?
Speaker 1: What happened? All right?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Residents in the Redlands area are on high alert after home surveillance cameras have spotted several Mountain lions roaming neighborhoods. LA Metro is testing a program that would require Metro writers to tap their transit cards as they exit the station as well as when they enter to make sure everybody paid to get on in the first place. And California lawmakers approved bills that would completely ban grocery stores from offering reusable plastic bags. They say the current restrictions haven't done enough to stop plastic pollution.
Speaker 4: And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't read the texts in their entirety here at one to two point seventy PISFM. I actually thought in the group text that Ruby got married in Costa Rica and it was a surprise wedding. And I was like, oh my gosh, she another secret kept. Because another week, another wedding, another week, another proposal around here. Can somebody just get a Tubs just got if you didn't. My mother is still not satisfied. Matter of fact, I might invite her in one of these days, Jeffrey Tubbs. She cannot believe that you kept your engagement from her for a month or two months, whatever it was. So another week, another engagement. You know, the weddings are gonna start just popping up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Thought you got married over the weekend in cost Rica. That's not the case.
Speaker 7: No, I'm still a fiance. Yeah, just went to a wedding.
Speaker 2: So you were a guest at a wedding, at an exotic wedding in Costa Rica.
Speaker 8: It was my first time in Costa Rica. And it was so beautiful. It felt so magical. There's like all these like monkeys, Iguana's tropical birds, like it just was like it felt like.
Speaker 7: Something out of like a story book. It was really really nice.
Speaker 2: We talk about the blue Zone, these regions in the world where people can more people lived to a hundred than other parts of the world, Right, so what do they do? What's the climate? Like, what are the things that are similar in these regions? Costa Rica is one of them.
Speaker 7: Yes, no, it was.
Speaker 8: It was, like I said, incredible, but we I did have my first howler monkey experience. Like we stayed at the Ondas Resort and in the middle of the night was probably like three am, we just heard these crazy sounding monkeys.
Speaker 7: It was so intense.
Speaker 2: I've been there. That's where I learned to surf. Wait, what, that's where I learned to surf. My buddy Jim and I went down there and learned to surf. It was before it's pre COVID. That's where I learn to surf. And we would see the monkeys up in the trees. Were they just sort of like they were just branching to branch to branch, right.
Speaker 8: Just hanging out like literally just hanging out by the pool on the branch.
Speaker 1: Wh Did they tell you to be careful? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they told you don't feed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I remember my briefing when I got there, like, do not offer a banana to the monkey?
Speaker 7: I know, but they're so cute you just want to like pet them, and like.
Speaker 1: But we have you ever seen a monkey out in the wild.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a monkey on the wild.
Speaker 1: So that's a he Hall monkey. Okay, that's a hell he Hall monkey.
Speaker 7: Did you no so howlers right, howlers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, here's a howler.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That sounds like Halloween, very scary.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a.
Speaker 1: Now are these at night?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: This was there at night. When we heard him, it was three am. It woke me up and I was like, oh my god, what is that And my sister's like, it's them.
Speaker 1: They're coming.
Speaker 7: Very intense.
Speaker 1: Did you get did they get married on the beach?
Speaker 8: So they'd had the ceremony on like in the Marina area, and then the reception was back.
Speaker 1: At the where in Costa Rica? Was it this.
Speaker 8: Area called the Papa Peninsula?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahs to ride there.
Speaker 2: Really it's a it's a very good place to learn how to surf. Yeah, surf is easy.
Speaker 3: What's so interesting is these destination weddings. They really are equivalent to price wise getting married in La these days, and so a lot of people are just choosing to.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because what you pay for it there when you get there is less correct. Yeah, so you had the travel and it's still less correct it.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously it depends, but it basically you can even out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about the food? What food did you have in Costa Rica?
Speaker 7: Rubib The food was really good.
Speaker 8: We had guyo pinto, which is basically rice and beans, which is like corn pancakes, and then the tropicals of each other was just chef's kiss.
Speaker 7: It was so good.
Speaker 1: Chef's kiss. CEVICHA.
Speaker 2: Look at you living the life going to other people's weddings far far away lands. Just take a note, right, I'm sure you're there. Take a note what to do and what not to do? Did you learn of something to not do at your wedding?
Speaker 8: I haven't been to a wedding where people were on the dance floor before anyone even ate. The dance floor was packed, and I was like, I want that at my wedding. It was my friend Savin Tyler's wedding, and everyone was on the dance floor.
Speaker 7: It was just like the whole night, NonStop.
Speaker 8: Like you know sometimes DJs have to like get people to get on the dance floor.
Speaker 7: There's none of that.
Speaker 2: I have not been to a wedding in a very long time, in a decade.
Speaker 3: But no, it's true that the traditional ways, like you know, you have the cocktail hour, everybody just like drinks and it's like it's like slow to the dance floor.
Speaker 2: Would you guys make it unstructured? Like you ever heard of the deconstructed burger? Will you do a deconstructed wedding?
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: Robbie's big thing, my fiancees big thing is he wants the party to start even before the ceremony. So he wants me and him to like go out when everybody's arriving.
Speaker 1: And so what does that mean for when I do my performance with you guys, you'll.
Speaker 3: Be out there too, Like you'll be out there and my loy'll be food and drinks.
Speaker 1: I like let's break the ice early so it's not so tense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well Ruby, welcome back, and let's shout out your happily married friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sav and Tyler Scott.
Speaker 1: Tyler Scott doesn't, that's sad. Scott. Tyler Scott reporting line. All right, your morning.
Speaker 2: Next, how many people do you think you need to date? This is what the science tells me. How many people do you think you need to date before finding the one? This is like data that just came out. How many do they say is the average that you date before you find the one.
Speaker 3: I do want to go back to you surfing at some point, so we'll just put a pin in that and go, Well.
Speaker 1: You know I got a surfboard way back.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine is a surfer, Jim, down in Costa Rica, and he just said, come down, come down, come down. Well years ago before COVID, I went down there on our spring break trip and I learned to surf, and I got up a few times.
Speaker 4: I'm so surprised by this because you're so scared of sharks, and like.
Speaker 1: I was less fraidy back then, I'm afraidy of things now. Okay, I think I'm afraidy of a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put myself in less life threatening situations these days.
Speaker 4: The water of the ocean isn't life It can.
Speaker 1: Be in you don't know that water is warm and the sharks are there.
Speaker 3: I understand, like not jumping out of a plane or bungey jumping or any of that stuff, but like swim you.
Speaker 2: Seen the sharks sometimes when it's really warm. Watched this summer. You mark my words, this summer you'll be afraids. You'll be fraid's fraids afraid.
Speaker 4: Well, there were sharks off San Clementy, wasn't.
Speaker 2: There like some sort of yeah, and all kinds of things going on down there. And that's only what we see. That's the surface. If that's just the surface, what's really in that water? They just closed Sanclemente. Dude, aggressive shark activity, yeah, aggres. That combination of vocabulary keeps me out of the water. Aggressive shark attacks make okay, No, I will scuba in the pool. So there's a new dating book and they did all the math and they say you're going to date this many people before finding the one. Maybe you don't want to know because it's a little depressing.
Speaker 4: Why why depressing?
Speaker 1: Because it's a lot of dead ends. Oh yeah, it's actually I didn't want to tell you.
Speaker 4: It was my guests.
Speaker 1: Right, what'd you say?
Speaker 4: Seventy four?
Speaker 2: No, that's nuts. Seventy four you'll date seventy four people? There's kay, how many people have you dated?
Speaker 7: I would say like five?
Speaker 1: No, yes, you're off on this no date.
Speaker 3: No, think about every single person you've been at least on one date with in your life, not dated like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I mean it's still not seventy five, but it's probably like twenties, thirties.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not seventy five. So what are you saying? The average is twenty nine? Yeah, twenty nine dead end losers before you end up with the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine lame attempt set loving you before you end up with the one.
Speaker 3: You know what that says to me? Though, twenty nine chances to have your spirit shattered just a little bit. But it makes when you find the one, that one person even more beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all depressing, that's what you're trying to say. No, I tell you to do it. Twenty nine.
Speaker 2: People take that fact with you and tell your single friends about that. See how they react today at work. All right, today's quote. It's a Wednesday. It's May twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: Everyone. This is a great quote. It's a bit spiritual.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Everyone comes into a relationship with baggage. You can either trip over each other's stuff or unpack it together. Oh, right, person will help you unpack it.
Speaker 1: Get over it, bro, We all have baggage, but get over it like we all got it. So get pasted. Its FM headlines with Tanya.
Speaker 4: Rad that's right.
Speaker 3: UCLA workers walked off the job yesterday to protest the university's response to demonstrations on campus, saying workers' rights have been violated. Dozens of students at Boyle Heights High School walked out of class yesterday to protest the unexplained removal of their longtime principal. La Metro ruled out a new program requiring Metro writers to tap their transit cards as they exit the subway station as well as when they entered. The goal is to stop fair evaders, and Disney debuted a new trailer for Mowana Too.
Speaker 4: Ali E.
Speaker 3: Cravalio and Dwayne Johnson are set to return as Mowana and.
Speaker 1: Maui on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest here, Siciny is out on vacation this week. Tanya holding down all the duties. So when you hear weather, Tanya, when you hear news, Tanya, right the services, Yeah, I got the back room.
Speaker 1: Everybody's here from there.
Speaker 2: And we did have this conversation the other day about breaking your comfort zone. It is important, I think in life not to become complaint. Like it's a very fine line.
Speaker 1: Here is my head.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of voices this morning because I find it very dichotomous the route.
Speaker 1: It's like, I love.
Speaker 4: Routine, love routine, crazy.
Speaker 2: Also don't want to fall into the trap of complacency. But routine breeds complacency.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: And you don't realize you're complacent until you're ready complacent.
Speaker 1: Can you can you hear the voices in your head right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like we're very complex. The brain is a complex instrument, right. You can have several competing thoughts all at the same time. Can you just listen to everyone listening to all of them right now? Can you suck yourself up above it like a little plane looking down on the voices in your head and laugh at them because they're they are really not reality. They're just making They're just creating this stir for no reason. Can you suck yourself above and stop and stop hearing them because the thoughts are not real.
Speaker 3: I feel like we should dive into something with you right now, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: I'm reading e Card toll Oh The Agreements and The Power of Now. I read it every five to ten years, Yeah, it's good, or every two years, maybe as long I read. I read the Four Agreements in the Power of Now every cycle or so. So anyway, we're talking about the power of now and breaking complacency and the power of doing something that you would never do in the powerful feeling that it gives you when you send a tape of you walking in a baby souit in your driveway to the espresso song from the Suprint Carpenter to Miami's Swim Week producers and they say, you're in your That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And uh so I'm leaving on Friday, and I.
Speaker 1: Am I try.
Speaker 3: I tried to get one of my best friends to come with me because I'm actually terrified, and neither of them can come, and so I'm literally going solo, which is also terrifying. If you're free this weekend and wanna Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to swim week with you, But I just don't.
Speaker 7: Know what to do.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm like, it's such a long runway.
Speaker 3: I walked like five steps in my driveway and I'm like, what do I do with my hands like this?
Speaker 1: So let's break this down. This is the song you are you gonna walk to this as well?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what song.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a generic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even know what the vibe is.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this.
Speaker 2: Anybody that's ever walked by themselves in their mirror, or walked professionally, or walked for a charity event the sky, tickle the fingers.
Speaker 1: Tickling the sky is a good mood. Yeah. Is you put your hands up like.
Speaker 2: A why and then you tickle the sky the sky, tickle the sky.
Speaker 4: It's called crowd engagement.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I call it tickling the sky. People can't look away.
Speaker 4: But you can't do that the whole time.
Speaker 3: You can't just walk around with your hands up in the air and go tickling the sky the whole time.
Speaker 1: Your hand do that. I would you can't shoes? Do you have to wear? That's my concern.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could go barefoot, I could be in heels, like I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard to walk on a runway. I mean he heels in general, right, but it is hard to walk on that shiny.
Speaker 4: Floor like slippery.
Speaker 3: It just all of it is truly so outside my comforts.
Speaker 2: Basically, you need someone to go with you and accomplish this goal and come back and share the story.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just also I feel like I need like because I am so out of my comfort zone. I can do things alone. Like it's not about showing up to things alone. It's just like I think I'm gonna need a little bit of like a you know, like the best the encouragement, like you got this, you go.
Speaker 1: Girl, all right, call it one oh two on your own.
Speaker 2: Dime can go to Miami with Tanya and be her wing person.
Speaker 4: Yeah the you go girl.
Speaker 2: But you go girl girl or boy go girl girl? Yeah, no, you can't go with it. You can't go with a dude. No, I think Robbie would. I mean it's crazy, but yeah, that's true, that's true. Okay, So who can call.
Speaker 4: In, so you're out, everybody else.
Speaker 1: Can call in. Well, good luck. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 3: I know I'm excited and scared and like all the things. But I have had a couple like girls that have, you know, that do model professionally, reach out and they're like, you're gonna feel so empowered after you do it, Like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna men model too.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they do.
Speaker 1: Should I walk a driveway later?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, I think I think it's gonna shake me up. I think it's gonna give me something internally that I've never experienced before.
Speaker 2: This is good for the show, Mark, this is all good for the show. Right, She's gonna come back with something like that. I mean, wow, this is like the whole new season.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be camping this weekend with Robbing the Kids.
Speaker 2: This week Miami, all right, traveling with your pet, it can happen if you've got a small one and put in the bag. Heartbreaking when you can't travel with your pet, it's definitely heartbreak. I cannot I cannot think of putting Georgia.
Speaker 4: And underneath the underneath, I know, I.
Speaker 1: Know makes me so nervous.
Speaker 4: A lot of people do it?
Speaker 2: So what do you do? Well, there's apparently a new airline called.
Speaker 1: Fair It's called bark Air, Barkare, It's called bark.
Speaker 2: Air, and the whole premise here is you get to fly with your is it your pet or your dog? Can you go with a lama or is that have to be a dog?
Speaker 7: I believe it's only dogs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, yeah, what's the story here?
Speaker 8: So they successfully launched their first sold out flight last week and it is called bark Air from New York to LA But they cadter to dogs that are too big to fit under seats on traditional flights. And it's a white pause service, which I thought was really really cute because the dogs can interact with other pups on the fly. They can have their own noise canceling ear muffs. Uh, and they have their drink of their choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it is it is going to be cheap.
Speaker 7: It is price.
Speaker 4: How much is a ticket to New York?
Speaker 7: A one way trip from New York to LA is six grand?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What who is doing that?
Speaker 2: But you can't you buy a seat for your dog on United Thirds.
Speaker 4: Literally for like twenty nine ninety nine or something.
Speaker 8: It includes a human companion, so it would be you and your pooch. I know, it's very very expensive.
Speaker 2: Wait, so the dog is the one that gets the ticket and you're the companion.
Speaker 7: Yes, essentially, that's the other way around.
Speaker 3: It does get expensive, like even if you do go on a trip and you need to put your dog somewhere, like if you don't have family, like we always have to fucause I'm not going to drive down to San Diego and drop my dog off with my parents.
Speaker 2: So I like get a This is a product of right now, low volume. If they have a lot of takers, they're going to bring the price down, right exactly.
Speaker 8: I think that's what even the CEO mentioned that, he's like, you know, when we first had like the first human flights were very very very expensive, the first TVs were very expensive. But once there's more demand, it can drive down the cost.
Speaker 2: So that's what's the potty situation on this, Like I can't even stand the human potty situation on planes.
Speaker 7: That I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 3: They probably have those rooms like they have you know, lax, they have those the rooms where you take your dog to do to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: So what do you do you take the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you take the There's there's rooms at ELIAX on the plane. I'm sure they have those same rooms where it's a room and then there's.
Speaker 1: Like the thing. What kind of rooms do you think they have on a plane.
Speaker 4: Like a bathroom that they have on the plane. But it's just like green, it's like fake pane.
Speaker 2: Four legs can't get in there. Well some people try. It's called pup one instead of plus one.
Speaker 1: You and one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh well, I keep me posting on that.
Speaker 3: You posted this picture over the long weekend. Yeah, and it was you and your dog. And all I saw in this photo was your muscle.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate you just featuring that your eyes because there's more to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not a piece of meat.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Saying, but I think you like it when we say we notice that you've been working out, and I can really notice in this photo that you've been working out.
Speaker 1: Well, tell you, did you come it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I sure did.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 4: I said, have you been going to the gym? Because I can tell?
Speaker 1: How come you just ask me that? Here I have to do that?
Speaker 2: It's so weird, like why not take the four hours we're together to ask me, and I tell you every morning, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Have every going to a gym? I literally tell you every day I'm going to the gym.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get volume, build some mass, put some size on, girt it up.
Speaker 1: And yet you act like we don't even know each other.
Speaker 3: That's I'm trying to be. I'm trying to be a positive reinforcement.
Speaker 1: You're creating a little buzz.
Speaker 4: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'm glad you. Thanks for pointing that out. You're welcome a lot of amino acid in reps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: All right, Elle, how are you?
Speaker 10: I'm good?
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't speak for anybody but me, but seems like they're fine. So's talk about your dating life. That's why we're here, I.
Speaker 1: Think, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I wish I could say the same for myself. I've been seeing a guy for a few months and it's been going really well. But something happened recently and I can't tell if it's a red flag or not, and I just wanted to get your your opinion.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're very good at identifying red flags for other people.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're both music people and we talk about our favorite music and we share songs with each other. And the other day he shared a playlist with me that he said are the songs that make him think of me, and I was like, oh my, that's so cute, right, and like the title and everything is like an insight joke between us. It's like really secret and intimate, and so I thought it was so sweet, right, And then I found out later that this playlist is actually the same one that he made for his ex.
Speaker 2: So when yeah, so he didn't make it repeated.
Speaker 1: It for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like exactly the same songs, like in exactly the same order too. I okay, Well, he shared the playlist with with the playlist with me, and I could see his user name on the app, right, so I like kind of went through his profile, you know, like this is the normal stuff, like when you're this is what you do, right, And I was able to say all this playlist and then I saw one called for Jenna, which I know is his ex's name, so I was curious. I just opened it and then I saw it's the exact same thing he sent me.
Speaker 1: So I don't hate it, Oh, yes you do.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: What's Robbie's exes name?
Speaker 4: You aren't.
Speaker 3: I don't hate the playlist, I would hate other thing.
Speaker 1: I hate the player. I hate the game.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't want to say hate as much as I'm saying it, but I don't like it's a It's complete disingenuousness.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that you have used what's that song, Conrad School's Firestone on not just one gal but two or three.
Speaker 1: Used it on a goal? What do I do? Whip out my comrades?
Speaker 4: Your Conrad souol?
Speaker 1: That was like our song there comes, yes exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm sure like we've all done that before. I've done used playlists.
Speaker 2: Playlist in my phone, named things I cannot figure out how to get out, like they are so and so's you know, mood songs.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are.
Speaker 7: They still here?
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm there?
Speaker 2: And are they put it there in my stuff in my chest of drawers? Yeah, but now I still don't like it. So the question is you don't like it either, you wouldn't be calling us. The question is what do we do about it? Have you called him out on this?
Speaker 5: No? I haven't talked to him yet because I don't really want him to know that I kind of stalk him online, you know, like, yeah, I just I feel like it's weird that I bring it up, right, because like, I don't know, maybe some people think it's weird. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know if it's worth breaking up over. But I think that this is a little cringey for me. But you know, you don't want to know. It's like you don't want to know you're sneaking around checking him out. He doesn't want you to know he's reusing songs on you. Let's call it a day, just I mean, I guess it's even just move on from here, but it's not my favorite move. Maybe he can add to the playlist, or maybe you can suggest that you create and evolve one there. All right, Yeah, well good luck dating. You know how many people you have to date before finding the one?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: How many?
Speaker 1: Twenty nine? But numbers?
Speaker 5: See, gosh, can I just say I don't keep counting.
Speaker 2: He's If he's not twenty plus, just move on, because it's the dead end, that's what the she's What if he's like forty though, well.
Speaker 4: Twenty one is really the average. So you could go up and down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but forty somethings a whole set of problems. I can't get into that. I think, all right, oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine we learned that, and I can't get it out of my head. Twenty nine people, twenty nine dead ends, twenty nine lane dates until you meet the person. There's a training report coming up, Kate Hudson in the training report, very interesting concept.
Speaker 3: Yes, the concept is a year of being single, intentionally being single.
Speaker 2: So I'm putting one in one together. You're saying, Kate Hudson may have taken a year off of dating, yes, to create space for the one.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did this as well, And you took a year off. I took it. It was my year, Yeah, my year of single.
Speaker 1: You didn't go out with anyone for a year.
Speaker 4: So I did a little differently than Kate.
Speaker 1: No, No, did you go out with anyone in a year?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did, but I was not in a committed relationship. I was not allowing myself to be in a relationship. You dated, Yeah, she did the opposite.
Speaker 2: She went completely cold turkey. Well we'll get to that in just a minute. And Kate, if you're listening, feel free to tell us the real story because I feel like she listens sometimes.
Speaker 4: I love Kate Hudson.
Speaker 1: I need too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Kate, we love you and we're gonna talk about you here in just a second. So if you're listening, hold on, it's coming. I promise you it's coming fast. Let's play. It's time for Disney four Ikia. Yeah, famous game we just landed on here Disney or Ikea. Good morning, Jennifer and La. Tell us about yourself, Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Hi, Yes, I have.
Speaker 10: Three kids who really love Disney with but I'm hoping I can get.
Speaker 1: How perfect is that four pack?
Speaker 5: Then it would be perfect.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I've got a four pack for you to win. I'm going to give you a word. You tell me if it's a Disney character or a popular product at Ikea.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a reaction.
Speaker 2: I thought i'd get you gotta get three right before you get three wrong. But I think you're gonna get this. I feel good about it, Jennifer, for the kids. We're doing for your kids. Here's the first one, and feel free to play along in your car.
Speaker 1: Here's the first one.
Speaker 2: Moum moum m a l m moum.
Speaker 1: Disney character, I key of furniture furniture that is that's right.
Speaker 2: You know the mountain is it is a dresser? You have a moum.
Speaker 10: I do not call.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the next one. Can I can I Disney character ikea furniture.
Speaker 1: Can I? I?
Speaker 2: You no, it's the main character of the Brother Bear movies.
Speaker 1: Disney still in it.
Speaker 2: Here we go, uh kluon cakluon ca Disney character or I kea furniture.
Speaker 1: Cola.
Speaker 6: I will go with iq.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. You knew that it's a sixteen gallon laundry bagging. Oh yeah, it's actually Swedish for sip.
Speaker 1: I'm told so, I don't know if you speak the language, let me know. That's right. All right.
Speaker 2: So for the wind, now for the wind, toughing, toughing t u f f I g toughing for the wind.
Speaker 1: Is it a Disney.
Speaker 2: Character or a Kia furniture for your three kids, Jennifer, what is.
Speaker 10: It is this Disney?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's a twin size frame.
Speaker 1: It's Swedish as well. For tough guy for the wind, TAFFEEDI TRAFFEEDI Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations, that's it the goddess suit with the power to create a life of ya Milana. Congratulations Jennifer, You're going to disne Land for free with all your kids.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: I would be a.
Speaker 2: Terrible person if you told me you were trying to win that for your three kids and then you didn't win.
Speaker 1: It's like bad a karma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so nice.
Speaker 1: So I was probab going to go until you won. But you did it. Good job. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much, Thank you, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: We were just there together and enjoy Thank you. All right, and we got like, what happened to you guys? Did you guys get lost your Sysney go lost?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: We were on our way out and we lost half the group. Mark you were lost.
Speaker 9: I got lost the bathroom and then you guys all want a different way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't announce. You got to announce if you're stopping go to the bathroom at Disneyland.
Speaker 7: Especially when you're in a group.
Speaker 9: I was trying to do it kind of covertly, just sneak off and expect to go to the next land. Well, I just figured you guys wouldn't even notice that I was gone back.
Speaker 2: We didn't right, because he didn't know you were gone, so we were almost in the car half way. Yeah, exactly, All right, coming up, Tony's got a trying to report. Could you take a year off from completely to great space to meet the one? That's what Kate Hudson did, right.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: The final day of school for Garden Grove Unified. Each day will celebrate all the schools last day.
Speaker 1: But you did it, you got through it.
Speaker 2: You thought I would never get here, and here it is that last day, Johnny with the training report.
Speaker 3: So a year of being single, that's the concept I want you to think about because I in twenty sixteen, I did this. I did a year of single and it was to rewire my brain from all of my toxic dating habits. And so I read the story about Kate Hudson and she did something very similar but with a twist. So she said she decided to go through the process when she was thirty somethings, so we don't know exactly what age. And she said I was at that place where I was like, I don't want to keep repeating my patterns anymore. I have a great therapist who was like, I can help you, but you have to do it. So she explained that while the process was strangely empowering, it got very uncomfortable after it started to affect her mojo because think about it. You know, when you're single and you're dating and you're getting like that feedback and stuff, like, your mojo is good, like you're feeling yourself, you know, and if you don't have that flirtation, you start to lose your mojo, which can be very deflating. But she wasn't doing anything. She wasn't flirting, not texting, like nothing with men for a year because she really wanted to do this inner work with her therapist that she didn't want any distractions. But she does credit the process for now being engaged to her fiance. And so I'm wondering if that is the key to success as basically just like a year off.
Speaker 1: Okay, could you do it? We'll talk about that in a second.
Speaker 2: So when you say dating, you lose your mojo because you're not getting feedback. Do you get a comment card after you date? Like, what do you mean feedback?
Speaker 3: And correct me if I'm wrong. But I feel like when you're flirting and you're.
Speaker 1: There's a dopamine release there's like a chemical release.
Speaker 3: Yes, and when someone flirts with you, you get that whatever that dopamine is, so your mojo or your ego or whatever it is kind of you know, it just keeps keeps you going. So if you take that out, your mojo's gone.
Speaker 1: Which seems like a long time.
Speaker 4: Three and sixty five days.
Speaker 2: I how long the year is, but it seems like a long time to say you're not going to be open to anybody about loneliness.
Speaker 1: I mean she clearly, I mean she's got a family.
Speaker 2: So she's not like doing it on her own, right she she probably was busy with her family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the thing is too, like it's not lonely, like you could take a trip with your friends and do stuff with friends. It's just you cannot flirt, date.
Speaker 2: Text strategically, you cannot, even if you find the person that makes you want to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just the rule. Yeah, that's the rule. Because she needed to really focus and do this like inner work.
Speaker 1: What it worked.
Speaker 4: It worked.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's something that if you're in that situation right now you could try to do. Could you ever go? I was watching Pray, Eat in Love or Eat and pray in love with Julie Roberts and they go to a silent retreat. Could you ever go to a silent retreat? People will do it for a week ten days you don't speak.
Speaker 4: I can't even do silence, like in my sleep.
Speaker 2: But I think I could never do it, and who has the time? And I just watched it in the movie. But I couldn't make it till noon.
Speaker 3: I was trying to speech fast for like two weekends and I couldn't even I couldn't do it till.
Speaker 1: Fast in two weekends.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that was not having any conversation until noon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: These goal these long and rigid deadlines are difficult for anyone in this room.
Speaker 4: But look, I mean I did this year of single twenty sixteen. I met Robbie in twenty nineteen. Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: You went out with other people.
Speaker 4: It wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: It was I will not I will not commit to anybody.
Speaker 1: You dated and got the dopamine rush.
Speaker 3: But that was my problem is I was dating and I was kind of interviewing then like I found that I was just interviewing for my husband, and so I was like, you know what, I'm going to just take that off the table.
Speaker 4: I'm not I can't even like, actually.
Speaker 2: What would you say? Would you sit them down and say what do you want?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what do you want? What do you really want?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All the resume stuff that was like, you know, I look back my cringe, like you know all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, hey worked for you. You got there. That's true that you got there.
Speaker 2: You're walking in a swim show week thing this weekend, I mean Robbie's camping. Good morning, Sarah Norwalk, thanks for listening to How are you good?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? We're ready for another dating advice call. Somehow these come our way often frequently, uh, and we try to do our best. So tell me you've been dating someone for a month.
Speaker 10: I hear, Yes, I've been seeing him for a month, and I just found out that he doesn't have my name, says on his phone?
Speaker 1: What does he have saved in his floating?
Speaker 10: He just has my numbers. So this weekend he lost his phone in the car and I called it and the number just came on like I had no saved nor my name or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Does he when he speaks to you? Does he call you?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 1: One eight, four nine two? Or does he call you by your name?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 10: He called me play my name? So I don't know. I feel a little but hurt about it, But I don't know if I should tell him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the hurts that hurt.
Speaker 3: Why don't you bring it up in a playful way, like just kind of what Ryan said you'd be like when you talk about me?
Speaker 4: Do you call me eight one eight? Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 10: Yeah I should. I'm gonna play that.
Speaker 1: It's all new.
Speaker 2: Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's not look for ways to shut it down already. You just met a guy. He sounds like you're But our question for you, Sarah, Uh, you've been dating him for a month. How many dates does that mean.
Speaker 1: In a month?
Speaker 10: Every weekend so.
Speaker 2: It's pretty frequent. And do you text every day or night we do? What's the last picture you sent or he sent.
Speaker 10: Of meet out with my girls on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you have kids.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Are your girlfriends?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My girlfriend got it okay? And what did he send most recently?
Speaker 10: Just him and just hanging out in his house by himself.
Speaker 1: Oh, it sounds like you without you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Well I don't think we shut this down, but yeah, let's to our point. Playfully bring it up. Bro, let me put my name in your phone.
Speaker 3: Or or or or you can be cute with it and be like, why don't we come up with the nickname that we can like, let's create a nickname.
Speaker 4: No, nobody seems to.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: I need several options here, Sarah. We love you for calling, thank you for listening, and keep us posting on this. Hope it goes well for you.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 5: A little love.
Speaker 3: Nickname, yeah, is a month charming?
Speaker 4: No, prince charming is not quite the It's a nickname. It's like what you name like your dog.
Speaker 2: Do you call it dog? Prince charming? Prince charming is too many syllables. Got your clouds? Typical sunshine later, they say, Hopefully it hits you sooner than later. In the seventies and eighties, Sydney's on vacation this week, So Tony and I are here with the back room. I will give you a four pack to Disneyland in just a second. And if you sent some talkbacks or want to send any talkback in this morning, you can do that inside the iHeartRadio app and the red mic and send it to us.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play some back.
Speaker 2: So if you want to get something in you heard the morning, you want us to play your voice back? Do that's it works like that thing on your phone where you just sit record and send a message. Same same drill essentially there all right, So Ruby is planning her wedding.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a lot faster than Tany's planning hers.
Speaker 3: No excuse me date for your No, but we potentially have a venue.
Speaker 4: I know, we like stumbled upon it.
Speaker 3: It was so crazy and there's all these leaves that looked like butterflies everywhere, and I was like, this feels significant.
Speaker 1: Floor farm.
Speaker 4: No, but around that around there.
Speaker 1: Or farms is called Yeah, I think it's called Flora Farms. But no, that's my niece's name. So I remember that place always. Oh that's cute floor farms. It's in Cabo.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your wedding in Mexico not so large.
Speaker 1: That's a large land mask.
Speaker 4: It is it is, it is. I don't want to jinx anything.
Speaker 3: I don't because like we don't we don't know for sure, but we're pretty it's we're feeling pretty excited.
Speaker 1: Is this twenty six or twenty five?
Speaker 4: Twenty five?
Speaker 2: Twenty five? Want rubies moving faster? Ruby's putting hers together right now. I don't know what is the what are the rules on the sequencing of this stuff?
Speaker 4: Stuff before that Ruby's talking about. We've talked about all.
Speaker 1: Right, So what is the issue with your wedding planning? Ruby?
Speaker 8: Uh, we're just kind of on the fence about whether or not we should have kids, or whether or not the wedding should be no kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's well, I don't let me back up a step. What does normally happened? I think that our kids standard.
Speaker 8: It depends. I've been weddings with kids. I've been two weddings without kids.
Speaker 2: I've never seen anybody say don't bring kids.
Speaker 7: Some of them some of the invites say that they do.
Speaker 1: Again, I haven't been in many weddings.
Speaker 7: In a long time, like adults only.
Speaker 1: And so what's the downside to kids coming?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, take a.
Speaker 3: Look at the price tag of a wedding and you'll see the downside of inviting kids to a wedding.
Speaker 1: Well, then cut them out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's one of them.
Speaker 8: The other is like having, you know, kids crying while you're you know, saying your vows to each other, or your first dance together. There's like kids dancing under your dress, like those sort of things.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you should call it off. This is a lot of drama. Yeah, you put it like that. Maybe what about the kid that the ring bear?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so one kid gets to come, lucky kid.
Speaker 8: I know some people will do only like their siblings kids can come that sort of thing.
Speaker 7: So we're just on the fence. Do we allow kids do we not?
Speaker 8: Or And also what's the age cut off, like fifteen and up or thirteen and up?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do think if you're trying to limit the budget and the people, you should probably have some sort of framework of limitation where it's not just everybody's kids are running around like a like a a free for all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also kids don't want to go to weddings, you know what I mean, Like I mean, it depends on their age obviously. And I think a lot of people because we kind of Rob and I did this and we talked to our friends that have kids, and a lot of them want to come to a wedding without their kids, you know, like they want to enjoy and yeah, so I don't think it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: We vote no kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah easy, let us know what you guys decide will do.
Speaker 1: Flora's standing by if it's with kids, okay, Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, it needs to bring kids, can't I'm gonna bring my niece if she says kids.
Speaker 4: Are a large kids your children?
Speaker 2: No, it's if kids are invited, then I will invite a kid around. I don't just come with a kid, Okay, kid, any kids want to come with me to a wedding.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like that, got it? Yeah, well she is family, it's not he's like a random kid.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 4: But your kid.
Speaker 2: I don't have a kid, so would be in the role of that. No, Tanya is in the kid or not kid?
Speaker 1: Is she with yours? I don't know which way is up. Shout out to Nile.
Speaker 2: Horn kicking off his tour in Florida tonight, and shout out to it's Sharon.
Speaker 1: It's Sharon.
Speaker 2: Not too long ago. The other day went to the children's hospital in Boston.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: They went to the Seacrest studio there at the pediatric hospital and he performed and he talked with the kids, he let them interview him, and he stayed around, took pictures with over one hundred patients and their families.
Speaker 1: Whow and Ed has been.
Speaker 2: A major supporter of going to the different pediatric hospitals, to the Seacrest studios to connect with those kids. And I gotta tell you, it not only makes their day, they look they hear about it, they look forward to it, They talk about it after and they might forget some of the pain they're going through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is such a special thing.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate that Ed Sheeran for doing that. In Boston, kids were just I mean, I couldn't hear enough about it afterwards. And their families too. He had families talking about how they didn't seen their child smile in a week. Right, I hadn't seen him get out of bed in a couple of days, and because he was there, they did and they were excited about it.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Ed.
Speaker 2: So We've got this iHeartRadio app and inside of it there's a talkback mic and it's a red thing and you press it and you talk and he comes right here. That's the best description of it. So I've got some different things that if you you can obviously call, but if you can't get through or want to send clarity, like your voice real clear.
Speaker 1: Here's Sergi in the Valley.
Speaker 11: I still cannot believe that you guys not washing your feet. The first thing that you do when you go in the shower, you wash your feet and then you wash everything else before you go to bed.
Speaker 1: How hard is it? So this is because Tanya mentioned she's not purposely washed.
Speaker 4: He never touched the ground, so they're not that dirty.
Speaker 2: Did you hear the frustration Surgey's voice. I don't need to play that again. You're getting under his clean skin. Sergi in the Valley, he is beside him something sad Sonny's not purposely washed for just as the runoff takes care of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all clean down there, So.
Speaker 1: You I apologize. We'll try and do better.
Speaker 2: Susanna and Nevada has thoughts on why Olivia Rodrigo is popular.
Speaker 12: So I'm not completely obsessed with Olivia, but what I am impressed with is the fact that she allows herself to be vulnerable and loves and loves hard, and turns right around and lets herself heal. She shows the young people of today, that she can be vulnerable and at the same time be strong.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's just about being open and honest.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 1: I feel like if if we could do it through a song, maybe we'd be better at it.
Speaker 4: I did it through a song once, Remember, just like that.
Speaker 1: Someone forgot how'd you forget that? Well? Maybe it didn't have a catchy hook.
Speaker 4: I just like that.
Speaker 1: You just like that?
Speaker 2: Well what was the song? It was the only lyric, just like that yeast title? Who but what else did it say?
Speaker 1: One day?
Speaker 4: You would hurt me?
Speaker 2: That so bad?
Speaker 1: Just like just like that? Yeah, yeah, all right, let me check the charts.
Speaker 4: And then when do we have had James Maslow coming in, like do a remix or something?
Speaker 1: So we've been off for twenty years? Who knows? Probably all right.
Speaker 2: Remember we talked about clothes that are worn but not dirty. Yeah, you said, if you Robbie's hoodie or my sweatpants, I'll wear them in the evening with my ug slippers and they'll wear them again for three nights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you should fold them and put them back in your clothes, and I'll leave them on the chair.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, clearly Robbie does that. You would have gotten so pipy about it. Cynthia the five six two has a system.
Speaker 8: No, you guys should take the clean slash dirty, so the clerty clothes and put it on some hooks. That's what I have.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of hooks in my room that are specifically for.
Speaker 7: The clerty clothes, so I can see them when I know I want to wear them again.
Speaker 8: And they're all kind of spread out and it doesn't look as ugly as.
Speaker 7: A pile of clothes.
Speaker 1: I've never used that word, but I'm putting it into my life. Clerity. You guys, these are no no, no, no no. Them like the clardy and my socks that I wear twice clerity.
Speaker 4: No, those are just dirty.
Speaker 1: They're not dirty.
Speaker 2: I don't sweat in them. Let's see one more edline and Tarzana has a nice message.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Ryan and the rest of the Kiss of Them crew. This is Edlin from Tarzana. Just want to say I love your radio station and I listen to it every chance that I get, and I hope you and everyone else have a great day, week, month, year.
Speaker 12: Take care.
Speaker 2: I mean she's not calling back in a long time. Then for the yeah, thank you. I appreciate that. Talk back anytime I'm inside the iHeart radio. AB Okay, thanks for joining us for this ride in on a Wednesday, almost the end of May. Tanya here is isn't out on vacation. She'll be back with us next week. But tomorrow we're gonna do more Disneyland tickets also tomorrow, so Ryan's roses. I think I know it's what we're doing. I think is she found a super inappropriate text, like really inappropriate text from one of her best friends to her husband, best friend to your husband, and she's in yeah, exactly, like can you trust your best friend? We have heard such, we have heard, we have been here for stories of sisters and best friends hooking up with husbands of the other.
Speaker 3: Those aren't real sisters and those aren't real best friends.
Speaker 4: No, we have had no I know, I know, I know we've had it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, just just because somebody's your sister doesn't mean that you're super tight.
Speaker 4: Not everybody's close to their family.
Speaker 2: Like a sister hooked up with his sister's husband. It's gross, and we've had best friends do it too. I was heading in a good direction looking north. Your love hit me out of nowhere, snuck up on me from the South.
Speaker 1: I wasn't looking to fall in love. It was only a matter of time before I was yours.
Speaker 4: Can't even put into words how much I loved you.
Speaker 1: I always thought you felt the same. Oh no, it's gonna get sad.
Speaker 4: Our love was untouchable.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: This is the song of Tanya.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wrote this after a breakup.
Speaker 2: Who's singing, Joe Day.
Speaker 1: Who's singing it? Mile Mile?
Speaker 4: Just like, just like, just like that, turn to nothing, just like this.
Speaker 1: Is depressing inside.
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't in the show like this.
Speaker 1: I'm made. My organs are in tears.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that.
Speaker 2: Was after a breakup. You wrote that. I gotta tell you, sounds much better now.
Speaker 1: We did do it.
Speaker 4: We A, it's not so bad, right, got of catchy.
Speaker 1: But it's super downer.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's remember that's when I was at my down, Like I could not have been lower than low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even Miles sounds down. And he's the guy that goes kis a EBB kids, a E pays your bills? All right, everybody back round. We had so much going on over here. I was distracted. I'm sure the microphone was off back there and we missed something.
Speaker 1: Ruby, Mikayla.
Speaker 8: We were just talking again about the breakfast situation and how you know, like I bring in random food all the time, like dumplings, kim.
Speaker 7: Chi for breakfast, and it just smells something back here, and we're like, that's competing right now.
Speaker 1: Who's wait, you're having pasta this morning.
Speaker 7: I may or may not have had something.
Speaker 1: What kind of pasta bolonese?
Speaker 2: Wow? So this all came because we read that pizza is healthier than breakfast cereal.
Speaker 4: For you, well, certain breakfast cereals.
Speaker 2: Certain breakfast cereals, right, but bolonnese.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that falls for breakfast.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's healthy ish sauce.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pasta, it's hamburger meat and tomato sauce. It's heavy on the bellanty for the nine o'clock hour. All right, everybody, thanks for coming in and doing what you do. We'll do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow