Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: A couple of things.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know we have a couple. Guess I'm getting introduced in a second though too.
Speaker 3: You good.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a time a few weeks ago or a certain person on the show got a little presumptuous and I said, do not get presumptuous.
Speaker 3: Google presumptuous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what I say.
Speaker 1: I said, do not count the chickens before they hatch. Oh, And somebody was like just yelling it, and I was like, don't do that.
Speaker 5: That's not what happened.
Speaker 3: Why does Amy know what?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: We know what he's talking about, because how I felt after that.
Speaker 1: So I said, I'm going And it hasn't even officially been an oun and I probably shouldn't say anything now, but I'm going to work on the ACM. I did it last year with Garth and Dolly, and I'll be on the Amazon broadcast a CMS again this year. And Amy's like, well we should go, and I'm like, well, we're gonna win the a CM Award. We didn't want the award.
Speaker 5: It's not how I said it. That's not how I said it. If you're going to tell the story, tell it right. That's not how I said.
Speaker 3: I didn't win it.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, don't even acknowledge that, No, we didn't win it.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you to a whole that I jinxed it.
Speaker 3: Amy, it happened exactly. You don't believe in the jinks.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in the jinks. I didn't something I said about going to the a CMS because we have gone in yours past to bait when it was in Vegas. So I said something about we could honestly just replay it so we could hear it, because it's not that happen.
Speaker 1: You just told do we have it? Buy any chance? I just got to throw it on you, so you probably don't. Yeah, I'd like to hear it too.
Speaker 5: I'd love to find because I definitely was implying that we've gone before, so I didn't know if we were possibly going. Can't remember why. And then you were like, oh, great, now we're not gonna win it. Now we're not gonna win. Amy said something about us going, we're not gonna win.
Speaker 1: You're not think we ever win as a show, as if we won the award.
Speaker 4: Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, correct, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Did you think that we're gonna win it?
Speaker 5: Nay, I didn't know. I thought we were gonna win that being presumptuous that we won that wasn't my point in saying it.
Speaker 2: If you look at the other shows in the category, we were definitely deserving to win.
Speaker 1: You know why I don't think we want A couple of reasons. One, I know Katie, she's awesome. Katie Neil won the award. She as a person, she's cool. I like her a lot and good for her. Boom. I'm going to move off that part, though, I think we lose. We put seventy four hundred names on the list and they have to make seventy four hundred trophies. Well, but we've won before now with as many names.
Speaker 4: Oh so, what you're saying is they don't want to pay for the trophies.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's the only reason. I'm just saying. The nominees are Anya, who's a good friend of mine, who works as serious, Katie Neil, who's I know, we're really well, Elena Smith, and then Rob Stone and Holly Hutton, and then by bones Amyan Let's Walk producer a ready more again, Siss Mike, d Abby Pitts, Kevin Lauren and Scooba Steve.
Speaker 3: But we're getting out of this. Yeah, we're getting out of the way.
Speaker 7: Like if we were to win, we would spend forever at the podium thanking people.
Speaker 3: Now we just got out of the way.
Speaker 1: We don't do you don't do podium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't know. They wouldn't have to play the music to get us off stage, right, They have.
Speaker 5: A whole they well, this is what they did before, which is what I was referring to. At times when we were in Vegas, they would have a radio ceremony like the day before or earlier in the day, and we would all go, We'd accept it whatever. And for the Cmas we actually they do the radio stuff before, and we have gone on this.
Speaker 1: This is the whole difference, you know.
Speaker 5: But it's two award shows.
Speaker 1: But I'm not the same exactly. I need to hear the clip though.
Speaker 5: I'm not even entertaining this.
Speaker 1: I need to hear the clip again because I didn't even know they were announced and someone sent me a note that went Amy jinx this and I already knew what it was immediately, and.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, but I didn't jinx us.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in the jinks except for now. I've this is.
Speaker 5: Your way of making up for a reason that helps you feel good about not winning it.
Speaker 3: Then nothing makes me feel good about it.
Speaker 5: On me, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Responsibility makes me feel good about it.
Speaker 5: But I didn't like how you said it at the time, and I don't like how you're bringing it up now.
Speaker 1: I need to hear the clip. I need to hear the clip so I can make my official note. Okay, but it says Amy jinks us, But I didn't. Is that what the note says? But I didn't know it just Amy Amy jinkstys.
Speaker 5: And then I'll say, but I did it.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in the jinks. But except for today, I think the only time I believe.
Speaker 3: Can you tell Can you tell us who wrote that note? Or no?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Probably either? Five guesses?
Speaker 1: But yeah, five guesses?
Speaker 5: Five? Yeah, there's five people in the room. Probably yeah, I mean, so, I mean, anybody, I guess if they remember the segment.
Speaker 4: When do we talk about it?
Speaker 5: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell my kids.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna tell them? What's your story? For history.
Speaker 7: Oh that we didn't win the award in Amy Jinkstays got it.
Speaker 1: I feel that, Wow, well, well we'll play.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to the war clip.
Speaker 1: If you can filibuster, we filibuster a whole life. Our whole life is stilibustering. Yeah, we can fill a buster all day long.
Speaker 3: Could you do a real filibuster, like if you were like in this.
Speaker 1: I've had to do it. I've had to do it on freaking TV for six minutes when Reba wouldn't come on Stae at the opre I'd to do a like a twenty two minute filibuster.
Speaker 3: No bus.
Speaker 7: When I worked in the news, there was a senator that philibusters for two days straight.
Speaker 1: The difference is you get to be prepared for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, how do you how do you do that?
Speaker 5: Wear a pull up?
Speaker 3: You just read a book.
Speaker 1: That's literally what they do. Sometimes they just read a book.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, though.
Speaker 1: Like a filibuster that's like out of nowhere where it's like or just a time Phil to Phil. That sucks. Once I was doing stand up at the opera and they're like, hey, can you feel Reba is gonna come out next? And so she needed four minutes. I was like, no problem, I had a earpiece in. They're like, hey, she needs four more minutes. I'm like, oh, I'm running out of material here, like we don't know where she is, and it's the TV show and the national radio show, and I'm like it was twenty two minutes.
Speaker 3: That's where I'd start singing.
Speaker 1: Well, at that point I start interviewing band members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what did you learn?
Speaker 1: Yes, derived from the Dutch word a freebooter and the Spanish of philibosterosh i see to describe the pirates raiding Caribbean islands. The term began appearing in the American legislative debates in the eighteen fifties. So the answer would be do I think I could? Based on I don't think it's a skill set thing. I think it's a how long can you last? Endurance thing because they're up, not just going from their brain. They're just the same word books or just anything just to kill time. So something can't get past or voted down. But you'd have to be so annoyed with somebody doing that.
Speaker 8: Oh dude.
Speaker 7: I remember I was working with the news and they're like, well, we got to wait till the next chief comes in, because you can't leave until the next person comes into cover because she's going to be doing this for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: But can we fill a buster on this show?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Oh yeahah scuba, yeah, okay. Do we know the date?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It was April first, and we're talking about Lauren who's works in the behind the scenes, about if we could go to her wedding or not. And it happens to be the weekend around ACMs. Okay, context of how long is the clib like thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go? Hell bus stream for twenty more seconds? More seconds derived from.
Speaker 11: Yeah we go?
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, it's not a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Man, that is a bad weekend.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Arkansas, No a CM awards. I gotta go. I'm part of the broadcast.
Speaker 5: Oh we're all nominated for an award.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're all going to be man, we're all going to be there.
Speaker 1: That's true because it's in Dallas. I don't know they're all going to be there. I'm supposed to be part of the show.
Speaker 5: We've gone to Vegas to get to accept the ACM.
Speaker 12: We don't even we have won the award being nominated. You don't just go, we haven't won the award, like we all wind.
Speaker 4: It as he said, we're going to be there, Eddie and you. But you've said it first with me then Amy.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I don't want to get tacked here. But she was the first one to say to go and accept our awards.
Speaker 5: That's why we've gone before to Vegas. That's why we went.
Speaker 3: Can we hear it again?
Speaker 1: But that but that would mean we won.
Speaker 13: No, I was not.
Speaker 1: I was not awards. I got to go. I'm part of the broadcast.
Speaker 5: We're all nominated for an award.
Speaker 3: No, we're all going to be we're going to be there.
Speaker 1: That's because it's in Dallas. I don't know they're all going to be there. Wrong, I'm supposed to be part of the show.
Speaker 5: We've gone to Vegas to get to accept a am.
Speaker 1: We don't even have won the award being nominated.
Speaker 12: You don't just go, we haven't won the award and you're acting like we already but we don't win.
Speaker 1: Amy just jinxed it, you guys me.
Speaker 3: It just her Amy? There was that was it that hurt?
Speaker 5: And that's why we've gone to vague Okay, that's why we lost it.
Speaker 1: Logically speaking, that's exactly why we lost. I stand by it, and nothing can change my mind.
Speaker 5: Yes, logical wow.
Speaker 1: All of you guys are to be punished. But after I said, what I hear from that going no, no, no, and YouTube chilled, and then she was like, what to accept our award?
Speaker 5: No? I said, we have gone to Vegas to accept it. Therefore, because we were nominated. If we win is what I meant. If we win, I just really.
Speaker 7: Going as nominated like the nominees, you know, like they do in the like the country singer.
Speaker 2: They don't they show you in the crowd and then they have all the faces on the screen.
Speaker 1: They don't do that.
Speaker 3: But Amy, you said something completely You're amazing.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah you are, You're amazing.
Speaker 3: No, you do not say we all make mistakes.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 1: Well, let's bring our guests in here, dang you all right over there, Welcome to the show. Guys. Your names I am k p Hi, I'm Benicia, and so you guys are both from Detroit. We are, and you're watching the real dynamic of the show. Would you tell our listeners that none of this is.
Speaker 9: Faked, none of this is fake, y'all are very genuine. Actions are very real in here, and.
Speaker 1: At times it can be a bit awkward, but it is always authentic. Is awkward as it seems. Do you guys feel awkward being a part of it sitting here?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, awesome?
Speaker 9: What about we talk for a living?
Speaker 3: But Benicia heard the clip too, and she was even like.
Speaker 1: No, no, she don't want to get involved right now. I wouldn't even get involved.
Speaker 13: I'm actually on your side, by your Do you mean yes, I'm on your side?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 9: She said, we've gone.
Speaker 1: Meaning that, but we've only gone to accept an award. Only we've only ever gone to accept an award, So we're going again. What does that mean?
Speaker 9: A to B It means you're nominated.
Speaker 5: No, I was nominated. I said we were nominated.
Speaker 9: It didn't mean that you already won.
Speaker 1: We've never been just as nominees. We've only been when we won.
Speaker 5: Right, which is what I was saying. We went when we won.
Speaker 1: Right, you're getting started again, that's tossle. Why are you guys here so like in Nashville, not in the show.
Speaker 14: Why are you guys here, Well, we're just hanging out, but we're here for just we're getting brand new studios in Detroit, and you guys have an awesome dynamic. So we're checking out how you guys use their video stuff and seeing if we can match the vibe.
Speaker 1: Our company paid for you guys to come. We can't even get water. We can't even get water here.
Speaker 14: We have an amazing market president, Colin Grant forgot she saw the value in sending us over to like observe what you guys do with your new system.
Speaker 1: So any chance she'd borrow out some water for letting it be nice be here.
Speaker 9: We actually only have one working sink in our studio, so we.
Speaker 1: Don't even have hot water. Have one sink and no water is.
Speaker 9: Like a thing for all of studios.
Speaker 3: Well, she said that they're a working down Yeah, they don't have air conditioning.
Speaker 9: It just depends on the day. Sometimes the AC works, sometimes it doesn't. We're moving though, yay, Yeah, so hopefully we are too.
Speaker 1: I'm just I admire your market president for spending money to send you guys down here.
Speaker 9: I agree it's super valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because again the other day I said, hey, Woul, somebody mind getting me a water so I can continue to do my job at a high level and they're like, we have none and I said, no, no water. I didn't ask for like a spritzer, and they were like, no, we don't have any water. And I was like, well how about that? So congrats on the plane tickets. God dang, yeah, thanks ship down here. You guys stand at a nice hotel a bit.
Speaker 9: You know what it was my fault. I booked us in the best western individual rooms though.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we all have to sleep together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go home in all one room.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: I mean you all seem pretty close.
Speaker 1: How we've been together for a long time.
Speaker 9: It's like full house but with coworkers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're Danny Tanner, Mary Kate Naturally lunchbox.
Speaker 7: What you're You're Danny Tanner, Yeah, Mary Kate Nashally lunchboxin Joey, you're little Miselle's.
Speaker 1: Uh so, how long have you guys worked in radio?
Speaker 9: I've been in radio for three years now. I've been here for seven months.
Speaker 1: Oh really, So what are your roles? Then?
Speaker 14: KP So I'm the digital producer of our morning show, and then I'm on air middays.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 9: So I work on the promotional street team.
Speaker 13: So I do like all the interacting events in regards for the channels, but my focus is in social media.
Speaker 9: That's why I'm here with my girl KP.
Speaker 1: They said, two people down this.
Speaker 13: This was originally her trip. And then I get an email and they're like, you want to go to Nashville?
Speaker 9: Like why not?
Speaker 1: Are you experiencing Taylor Swift fatigue even if you love her?
Speaker 9: Yes? Absolutely? I mean I think, I mean I want, I want her to be happy and I like to hear her good.
Speaker 1: I think we all do.
Speaker 3: Do you all love her?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Are you fans?
Speaker 14: I wouldn't say I'm like a diehard Swifty, but I grew up loving country Taylor.
Speaker 9: So I'm in a weird.
Speaker 14: Place because it's like not the vibe that I'm used to with her music, and I can't follow all the patterns.
Speaker 9: And like the clues. Mm, you know, it's tough.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of clues. That's why I don't follow them at all.
Speaker 3: What are the clues?
Speaker 2: I don't know who they're singing about, what names, reverences they're making?
Speaker 3: How do you know this? Well?
Speaker 1: That's what are he answers these questions interesting? I mean, have you ever Slena Gomez trivia Are.
Speaker 3: You a swifty lunch?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I went to the concert.
Speaker 3: I think, wow, I didn't.
Speaker 1: How did you get tickets?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: From work?
Speaker 1: Why did you go?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I asked for him because my wife wanted to go.
Speaker 2: So I emailed the boss and I was like, Hey, any chance I can get two tickets to Taylor like two months before the show.
Speaker 4: Never heard anything. I was all right, cool.
Speaker 2: Then the week of the show, I was talking in the hallway and he was like, do you want to go to the show?
Speaker 4: You really want to go? And I was like, well, yeah, I emailed Jenie Goes. I thought that was a joke, and so you got me two tickets?
Speaker 1: That easy.
Speaker 2: Well he had to call and he was like a stand by And on the day of the show he's like, all right, I got your two tickets day of the show.
Speaker 1: That made you wait until Yeah. We offended that a.
Speaker 2: Little bit because I'd emailed two months prior, like asking, like I put it out there way ahead of time.
Speaker 3: And but what era did you go dressed as? What?
Speaker 1: What era did you go dressed as?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: It's a good era whatever that was.
Speaker 4: I think it was in twenty three street.
Speaker 5: When I went, yeah, it was last summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have his last summer? His question, Yeah, it was the Era's tour. I got it.
Speaker 3: But so why are you acting like you didn't know what that meant?
Speaker 4: I'm saying I dressed is twenty twenty three? Whatever era that is? I don't know what era that is?
Speaker 1: For interesting, Ray, how long has it been? Let's see sixteen? All right, let's do a mid role here real quick. All right, so voicemails. Here's Kathy, this number one, Ray, Kathy from Texas.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bobby, love the show, and I have a celebrity in the wild. Story. About three weeks ago, we were at my grandson's softball auction. In walks the celebrity to the gym, walks across the floor. Nobody recognizes him or does anything. He sits down all by himself, bids on a couple of the auction items, and then when it's over, he grabs his two daughters and he goes out the door. Nobody even bothered him because we see him a lot in this town. And that celebrity is Cody Johnson. Love the show, you guys have a great day.
Speaker 1: It's cool. Story who thought it was gonna be Eddie, not me, because I was filling some with Eddie ones.
Speaker 4: They said bid on something. I knew it wasn't Eddie.
Speaker 3: I don't bid on things.
Speaker 4: I assume not. You want to, but you probably don't.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. I see that good point. Here's number two.
Speaker 8: Hey, I just started the email from that CEO, and it really didn't sit too well with me.
Speaker 1: Man, I think you should had to deliver in a trailer park, freaking laugh about living in the trailer park.
Speaker 14: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: You know, appreciate that. Yeah, here's number three, Tiffany.
Speaker 8: I finally am reading your book bare Bones. I'm on the chapter where Lunchbox comes into the story, and I was wondering if you have any old clips from like wrapping him in bubble wrap and throwing him out of the car or making him meat butter. That's what I was wondering.
Speaker 1: Thinks, I don't think we have anything goes back that far?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: I got stuff on mini disc, but I have a mini disc player that I recorded stuff into. I don't know how to get it off the mini discs, and I have the CD.
Speaker 4: When we did the best bits like whatever. I mean, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: You'd have to play those which one I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's like a little square like cartridge and you put it in this little machine.
Speaker 4: You'd have to hear it.
Speaker 2: I mean the buttons would turn off halfway through recording. I mean, I remember we were interviewing Miley Cyrus or Hannaman Montana and the thing malfunction.
Speaker 1: You don't say or we know mileys.
Speaker 2: Well when she was on a Hannah Montana tour whatever, but we.
Speaker 1: Weren't interviewing her as Hannah Montana, and that's.
Speaker 4: What she was known for at that time, was Hannah Montana.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah, but we were interviewing her as her who.
Speaker 2: She was, Ah whatever, okay, And it only recorded half the interview.
Speaker 4: And let's just say someone wasn't happy. Who you can guess.
Speaker 1: Would you be happy? If I don't remember this, but I'm just asking a general. I don't remember this at all. If you told your son, hey, go mo, the lardy came back it was halfway mode, No, but what if he broke them ower?
Speaker 2: This player was so bad I had to duct tabit closed like it was like it was.
Speaker 4: So we were.
Speaker 2: Working with some equipment that was not the best, and so I was doing my best.
Speaker 1: We still don't have water, right Yeah, fun fact, Jennifer san Antonio.
Speaker 11: I keep hearing you talk about how good post Malone smells. So I went on a little journey and I found out that it's leilab so a lot of the celebrities like, I bet that's what Keith Urban wears too, because y'all always talk about how good he smells lay Labo, Bobby, I think you should get some. Let us know how it is, okay, love this show.
Speaker 1: Leon did smell. For those that don't know, postmolle came and jumped in a concert that Eddie and I did at the Rhyman, and he came out at the end and played a couple of songs, and when I hugged him, I just remember thinking, he does not smell like I thought he would, which to me, tattoos is what I thought he would smell like. Don't even know what that is. But he smelled good, and apparently it's lay Labo. But then your wife by you, Keith Urban, Colone.
Speaker 7: Eddie Way, and it wasn't Lei Labo, And we got it from the source ku Keith, No, What'm gonna be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 7: Somebody that knows Keith and somebody that has bought colone, I mean the sort of Keith.
Speaker 3: I mean they do.
Speaker 7: They nailed it because when I got it, it smelled just like Ethurban and it wasn't Le Labo.
Speaker 1: Those colones that smell just like the real one, though, Do they smell just like the row one forever? Those fake ones?
Speaker 5: Yes, the dupes? Yeah, I mean not forever. Any cologne. After like a year or so, it was gonna the smell will alter a little bit. But I've got some Le Labo knockoffs and they're great.
Speaker 1: And they still smell like whatever you want to smell like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, like La Labo has one called New York twenty nine and then there's a simply New yor that's the knockoff, and I can't tell the difference.
Speaker 1: What if you got a bunch of What if you bought a bottle of the real and poured a bunch of fake into it and gave it as a gift and be like, I should spare no expense for you.
Speaker 7: That's like, that's like my sister is her ex boyfriend you gave her a gift in the Tiffany's box and it wasn't real.
Speaker 4: That's good, it was, But.
Speaker 1: Was it a fake Tiffany it was? Or was it just something not Tiffany's at all? So it's just like a setup.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 7: It was just like it was like a like a necklace that was like a diamond necklace, but it wasn't real diamond.
Speaker 3: And he put in a Tiffany but.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even like a fake Tiffany. No, it was just because I could understand putting it in a fake fake Tiffany, trick her with a real Tiffany's box. But if it's not that at.
Speaker 3: All, yeah, it's not a good look man.
Speaker 7: And and and it was Christmas and we all opened up opened it up at the house and we're like, dude, how much did you pay for that?
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, what jeep on cheap?
Speaker 9: My gosh.
Speaker 3: And we found out it wasn't real. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: They're not together anymore, okay.
Speaker 4: Figure Labo is pretty expensive as a perfume. Yeah, I've looked at like three hundred and twenty two bucks.
Speaker 1: I hate you can buy a cheaper one but it's like an expense. Yeah, we got your wife one of those really small it's tiny for like to use it for like what.
Speaker 3: We wanted it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it still personalize it though.
Speaker 1: You guys both from Detroit forever.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I mean I lived in Tampa for like seven years. But what was down there just family, literal childhood, So I don't know jobs like adult no job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and do you Lunchbox often refers to Detroit when he's talking about places that are unsafe to live, like that's his go to that Memphis.
Speaker 9: Don't talk about my city. I wouldn't say it's unsafe.
Speaker 1: To which I say, Detroit has flourished in the past five to seven years.
Speaker 9: Where the draft is this week, I mean it's a big week for Detroit.
Speaker 3: This week the Army Draft no surprise, surprise started Detroit.
Speaker 1: I actually like Detroit, and I think that that I forget the guy who's a billionaires invested so much money back into downtown. But it's really like become what seems to me cool again. Uh so what would you like, say a Lunchbox we a hater, don't talk about my city.
Speaker 4: I've been to Detroit.
Speaker 9: Okay, don't talk about the city.
Speaker 13: I'm telling you, I'm telling you from a Detroit perspective. We do not take disrespect to the city. Well, you saw how we came for the Lions. Don't uh uh, don't disrespect us and go disrespect to No.
Speaker 2: I brought my tourism dollars to Detroit trying to bring it back up, and I'm glad that I helped.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad I helped.
Speaker 9: Wow, thank you. We had a good time.
Speaker 4: I did. I was there for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's you made all those judgments and all those.
Speaker 13: You wasn't even there long enough. You got to get your feet wet, like fifty two hours at least?
Speaker 4: Where did you say at a hotel?
Speaker 1: But what happened that made you always come back and go It's no no, I just went.
Speaker 2: I mean I just went to see old Tiger Stadium and I got free Chinese food at the restaurant, and I was there twenty four hours, saw two games.
Speaker 4: And drove back.
Speaker 1: But what would make you because you've said it a lot, you just see it on TV, man, got it? That would be fair? I mean, that's that's unfair of television to do that, like of course.
Speaker 9: Everywhere is dangerous in the world we live in. So yeah, and the news are.
Speaker 4: My friend and my friends from there. So he tells me about it.
Speaker 1: Let's me tell you.
Speaker 4: He just tells me about growing up in the trailer park and how rough it was.
Speaker 1: And your friend's not, Eminem, you're not.
Speaker 14: I probably don't walk on a mile, but like everywhere else it is, the trait is safe.
Speaker 3: Don't make it like what's up?
Speaker 1: You ever see him and I'm walking around never?
Speaker 9: No, But I have a feeling he's going to be at the draft because he's been doing a ton of yes promotions. Yeah man, Big Sean for sure, and Detroit Youth Sewan is performing.
Speaker 1: So when it comes, let me see how many people from Detroit? How many famous people can we name from Detroit? I'll go first, all in motown, Eminem, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Michael Moore, Big Sean. What Michael Moore, Oh.
Speaker 1: The document documentarian?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Detroit Youth Squire.
Speaker 9: You can't use that.
Speaker 1: Kid Rock is Detroit very well. Jack White from Detroit is Detroit. The White Strikes from Detroit.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: So I got Lincoln Park.
Speaker 1: Can you do like fab five like Chris whoever rot.
Speaker 4: No, they're not from Detroit, I know, but.
Speaker 13: I mean like.
Speaker 1: From Detroit though, hm hmm.
Speaker 9: How about a Leah, Yeah, she actually went to like high school in the city.
Speaker 3: Mhm yeah, I'm out of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh go ahead, Nugent Detroit rock city.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's you know that is because I wouldn't. I mean I wouldn't unless.
Speaker 9: Like the news, it's it's only like far and few from Detroit.
Speaker 13: Because usually what happens is, you know, they start off being city famous, and then once they're nationally known, it's like, oh, I came from Atlanta, and that's when they started playing in Atlanta. H yeah, Like Detroiters will claim Atlanta and then Atlanta will claim Detroitter's like.
Speaker 1: Why would they both?
Speaker 13: They'll flip because Detroiters will move to Atlanta and then they'll blow up in the music scene and they'll be like known as an Atlanta artist. But they started in Detroit with their original fan base. But the artists from Atlanta will come to Detroit do their thing basically say they're Detroiters.
Speaker 1: Exchange Bob Seeker, Wow, Charlotte, Yeah, but didn't she quit for a minute for a second. Always easy to quit you gotta make more money. Already every day I go home on like I quit this, I'm out of here. And then it's like I gotta pay the bills. How long you guys been in radio or whatever? Like three? But like how long a part of the show that you're part of now?
Speaker 9: I would say like a year and a year and six months?
Speaker 1: What about you? So you've worked for all the stations?
Speaker 9: Yeah, pretty much. I just do the underlying promotional stuff. So the on street.
Speaker 1: What have you guys learned in here so far? Not with our show? You can pick anything. Have you actually learned anything that you can take back? Because that's Oh you have good answer?
Speaker 3: They watch.
Speaker 1: That's a good answer, is it you want me to do?
Speaker 9: Like a really good answer?
Speaker 1: So that give me the really good answer and then give me the real answer.
Speaker 14: The really good answer is I've learned everything to know about the video equipment we've been using it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. What's the real answer?
Speaker 9: The real answer. I just really like seeing your dynamic.
Speaker 14: I think like there's a lot of moving parts and a lot of people don't know the behind the scenes in radio, and I you a lot just with my role at the company and seeing you guys, you know, work together as a team is really nice. And I hope we can bring that back and absolutely and bring that. That's kind of why be you should join me so that she can learn all the tricks too and we can work together.
Speaker 3: All right, sounds good.
Speaker 1: I'm motivated. I don't know. I mean, yeah, I'm from Atlanta.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 9: That's how you gotta do it. Throw it out there.
Speaker 1: I'm motivating from Atlanta.
Speaker 9: From Atlanta.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you guys were you know, we finished this and then we do other stuff. But you guys are walking and hanging around. We appreciate you guys coming in. Did you guys do anything fun last night in Nashville? Did you go downtown?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 9: I went to Chiefs? Where did you go?
Speaker 1: Eric Church?
Speaker 11: And new bar?
Speaker 1: Was that Eric Church's new bar?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cool? Where'd you go?
Speaker 13: I went to Coyote Ugly Okay, excited to go to I'm waiting on somebody?
Speaker 1: Was Eric Church there? Because is he still doing residency?
Speaker 13: Mike?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought, did you see Morgan wrins chair?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I was looking forward though?
Speaker 10: The opening was a sixth and I think he pled did it for about a maybe less than a week.
Speaker 3: So it should be done.
Speaker 1: I think that was like eight or nine days.
Speaker 3: Well then they open on the six.
Speaker 4: I mean we're twenty third.
Speaker 1: Now, Thanks Eddie. How many days is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I can't do math.
Speaker 1: Al right, cool, all right, thank you guys for coming in. Of course, you guys continue to hang out. Thank you for having us, Thank you so much, and anything you guys want to say before we cut it. Oh no, no, I know di dude, but I knew exactly where we was, and I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Can't do it.
Speaker 1: I was flinching, So I'm gonna try to bring it back full said, you know, we don't do that.
Speaker 3: We're good, all right.
Speaker 5: That is it.
Speaker 1: We will see you guys tomorrow. Bye, buddy,