Speaker 1: It's just like that.
Speaker 2: We the streets say, you've been missing this ship?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: How you started off?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Feel good to be back, my boy? Still in the Olympic mode. Yeah, should in the building. I'm gonna a I where your.
Speaker 5: The oh fo Ai press company?
Speaker 6: Get a picture, to get the picture exactly. You know what I'm talking about. So you know what I'm saying. And I went double do rag on?
Speaker 4: What's up? Now?
Speaker 1: When's that?
Speaker 7: The best Olympics? You don't ever witness that? That game before the finals game for sure?
Speaker 2: Who you was over your marself?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was over there.
Speaker 3: Wasn't over there, but I was over there.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Did you go did you go to any other events?
Speaker 9: I saw before they were went to what if its event?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Man shout out to Marsela.
Speaker 1: They stopped him at the airport that me had a bag full of honey packs. They got, damn.
Speaker 3: We're back at this from heaven on Earth.
Speaker 2: They got going through man. They slammed his head.
Speaker 4: And right.
Speaker 1: Dried the Brittany ground on my boy. Man, honey pack.
Speaker 3: They got back.
Speaker 5: They didn't get mad at Brittany ground about what did.
Speaker 6: She kneel or something?
Speaker 8: No, I doubt that.
Speaker 2: Hell, she the last one who needed mother.
Speaker 3: She didn't stand something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could look into it, but I thought I heard that.
Speaker 6: She was man and we don't got you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she should have been the most. She might got that ship chattered on her back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she probably kneel when they saw on Russia ship, but I doubt she did.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 9: What's like some of the sports y'all like that? Y'all wouldn't thought y'all would like watch none of this handball, hand balls?
Speaker 3: Fire man? What I feel like I can play?
Speaker 7: I woke up at three o'clock watching that ship. Now, it's fun, it's entertaining, bro, it's dope.
Speaker 4: That ship is crazy.
Speaker 3: Shout out, shout out the peacock.
Speaker 5: Man, peacock. Peacock had that ship rolling. You can you can choose what you needed.
Speaker 8: You didn't watch it in my house, but.
Speaker 3: Me and my daughter were watching Simon.
Speaker 5: Uh, what's the what's sunny? What's the other girl that they took the bronze from?
Speaker 3: Jordan? Jordan?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they take the bronze from because they the count up.
Speaker 1: Why they would all boy, they would have tried their best to get that from me.
Speaker 4: That the Olympics.
Speaker 6: Yeah they missed, they missed the count.
Speaker 1: Up ship that's on this better go get another bronze.
Speaker 6: Ain't no good a tie?
Speaker 2: I would I would have came up with the whole story.
Speaker 1: They robbed me.
Speaker 2: Writing my super that was.
Speaker 3: That was a good Who had about that? Rugby?
Speaker 9: U s A women's rugby when shorty trucks stick to win the crazy?
Speaker 4: But that handball took me to another level.
Speaker 1: Who's some of the best handball athletes? But I ain't watching that ship for real?
Speaker 3: Who? Who?
Speaker 6: Who you like from the women's rugby team?
Speaker 3: I don't know their names? Is just as dope.
Speaker 7: Rugby seven learn no players and handball of rugby.
Speaker 2: Man the glasses, Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're watching rugby for the right.
Speaker 6: It's just like football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet step laterals and trunk. Yeah, what was the best?
Speaker 1: What was the best game?
Speaker 3: Rugby?
Speaker 1: Game?
Speaker 9: Uh u s a versus Australia to win the bronze, That's what was awesome.
Speaker 3: Bro, came down to the wire.
Speaker 1: He were really washing.
Speaker 9: I was working and washing. I like table tennis to table tens being tense ping pong. Yeah, don't disrespect the game table tennis.
Speaker 3: It's pingko.
Speaker 4: It's not called ping table.
Speaker 3: Please, it's ping pong.
Speaker 1: Get your ass out there in the real field. If you want us to call it table tennis, you get your ass out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, for real, real it's called tennis technically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, man, come on, this is I keep getting ping pong. You got the andre Agacy some ship to be called tennis was Venus and Serena.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't crazy there.
Speaker 2: What bringing the flag football in the next.
Speaker 3: Right, you're going up, I'll try do it ship. Come on, man, trying something?
Speaker 4: Hey, tell them to call me.
Speaker 3: I want to do that.
Speaker 5: Now the one Now they need to upgrade that three on three team.
Speaker 1: Talking about the basketball, man, I don't know who that.
Speaker 3: Was that Jimmy for that and other.
Speaker 1: The n b A, the three know that was they wanted to go really yeah, a lot of getting the war.
Speaker 6: Did we get the med up for the men?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you want to three, I don't know if want.
Speaker 9: Is Roger is a federal Jimmy for that?
Speaker 5: Is he still playing in the league. So you could have called up Mike Beasley. Yeah, you could have ship Joe Joe Johns, Joe Johnson Ship.
Speaker 3: He's still playing.
Speaker 7: Will Yeah, we'll be Will Bindam No nice man, Will Nam should have been on that three on three team, Bro, and.
Speaker 8: We'll go to Teck.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah that's what hey Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah Will Hell yeah yeah. Sir yes, sir is she wasn't now green Man back with it. Prize Picks, you ain't on it. What you wait for? They got it even a better promo. Now you don't even have to win your first entry. Your first entry, you can lose all over. They still gonna give you fifty dollars on a five play entry. Who you know doing that? Man? With college football coming back NFL season on the way, we still got WNBA, we still got Major League Baseball. Man, go win you some money with Prize pich tell them Broken Play Central. All you have to do is sign up with Cold Broken Play and you instantly win fifty dollars with your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 2: So go right now.
Speaker 1: And download Prize Picks today for your daily fantasy sports experience. Daily fantas. Everybody give three players. Nobody would expect that you would be like they should have went over there now.
Speaker 5: You're talking about I tell you, Mike, Beasley, Oulda took Uh uh hm, what is it? Did you mention Joe Joe Johnson? I took Joe, I took, I took Mike Joe Johnson and uh ship h yeah, big baby Davis.
Speaker 2: H mellow mellow out there.
Speaker 6: They gotta be former players though they can't be current.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mellow.
Speaker 9: O would have took got hell of gold medals already. Andrew Byne, I don't know if he's still even playing basketball.
Speaker 6: I took, I took him.
Speaker 4: He was staying in shape.
Speaker 7: He was playing in the league, so I know he ain't that one time just relaxing.
Speaker 3: Right now here. That one good game against Shaq. He's a rookie.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I think that was I don't.
Speaker 3: Know last game.
Speaker 8: Isaiah Thomas, go over there, man.
Speaker 1: Who loves Isaiah absolutely.
Speaker 3: Play. Yeah, he's taking trying for teams parents.
Speaker 8: Hein't on the roster. He got signed for the rest of the season to the Suns for the Kings.
Speaker 4: Now my very too old.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, what y'all thinking about how Broun did speak to the nigga love it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nigga keep saying don't be and then don't beat nigga, get off me.
Speaker 2: Oh, how'd you sitting down here?
Speaker 3: Mellow? Mellow?
Speaker 2: Oh him and mar Barry cool like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah new York ship okay, Mellow, you mean you're playing for New York?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, Lebron.
Speaker 2: Probably to the side.
Speaker 1: Man keep your dog, yeah yeah yeah yeah, man, nigga got what you man? You know I know who he is? Why here here? Yeah? Man, Lebron seeing Lebron just keep getting busy to walk out.
Speaker 8: On his phone the whole time during the game. That ship down, man.
Speaker 1: Uh, Asia Wilson, right, she's a fucking monster beast huh and klea uh Copper.
Speaker 9: Young Cooper, Oh cool Cooper. That game is closest ship bro. That was the woman's by the line, Yeah, by the line.
Speaker 2: The girl, yeah, foot was on the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: You know she played in the wn b a yeattle Storm.
Speaker 3: They just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she balled. Yeah. Hey, you ain't see Asil Wilson. They got some footage of Asia Wilson and.
Speaker 6: Bamn their little handshake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they handshake, and then they caught they was getting into the same taxi or something over there.
Speaker 3: Bamon be mad at him. They be going crazy in the village.
Speaker 8: I'm sure, baby, it would be the greatest athlete all.
Speaker 1: All the time. Seven nigga, I'm talking about you gotta think about it. Dominant, dominant. You want a boy, You want a boy because you don't want your girl. The girl be seven foot cheerleaders?
Speaker 2: What a sports like thing?
Speaker 3: Oh man, what.
Speaker 2: Is your seven foot teacher?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: That teacher content right now is on a different level. Have you seen the women on TikTok oh? I talking about some.
Speaker 5: First grade I know, first grade address this man, I'm ready to suit back up for school right now.
Speaker 2: Teachers, the teachers was not fine.
Speaker 1: When was in school, you had one, maybe two fine teachers in the whole, whole and the.
Speaker 5: Whole we were coming up. Teachers teef was fucked up. They had no side to that.
Speaker 2: You couldn't be a teacher to you forty nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah that was the criteria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know these teachers ain't getting their degrees.
Speaker 1: Our teachers got.
Speaker 3: They swinging them keys around in.
Speaker 2: That hallway, walking and switching.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, in that fashion over.
Speaker 1: I knew I was being one of them students getting a teacher of apple. That's why white teacher got no apple.
Speaker 3: I ain't no.
Speaker 2: I thought that was just TV ship.
Speaker 5: I would have been late coming out of school every day I got at the school work for no reason.
Speaker 3: I was needed.
Speaker 1: I would have needed tutoring. I washed it.
Speaker 6: I would wash the I used to do school teacher.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 3: RockBoard, chopboard.
Speaker 1: You gotta think though, when he in d C, they just got out the crack error.
Speaker 3: What's n B? A man.
Speaker 1: Was here right, they were funding it was shouting there though.
Speaker 4: Right we went.
Speaker 1: In our school.
Speaker 3: This was handed hand combat.
Speaker 1: That was taking away from you. Hey, some man just gave us took out chocolate.
Speaker 6: I mean, let's not do that now.
Speaker 1: No talk.
Speaker 4: That type ship to roll out TV TV.
Speaker 7: You no chalk board, bro bro straight dry.
Speaker 3: Race maybe elementary that's.
Speaker 6: What I remember that about em I'm not talking about.
Speaker 4: I didn't have No, I didn't have that shipment.
Speaker 1: About elementary school teacher, dry race.
Speaker 5: That had drive race, your all only drive race. What I'm saying is we had chalkboard and dry race in the like we had dual threat. I don't remember if we did. That's the that's the different. We have money out there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had both. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Option h.
Speaker 1: The garbage bastard of the week is no Allows. The nigga said he don't know who Tyreek Hill is.
Speaker 3: I know who he is.
Speaker 5: Documentary Mtflix. I just remember the one clip from that was that last.
Speaker 3: Year NBA Ship World Champ the World.
Speaker 5: That that clip from last year. I remember that clip. That's when I first knew he was and then uh he won. He won the one hundred.
Speaker 3: That was a crazy race. That was a crazy race.
Speaker 5: And but his real race into two hundred and he got and and he didn't do He got COVID.
Speaker 1: That's the best time in the world of ours. Get out there and swear.
Speaker 2: That ship up for COVID.
Speaker 3: He was hurt up in the entrance.
Speaker 6: Start dancing like Jonathan Major.
Speaker 3: The next day.
Speaker 8: Running onto the track that nigga turned.
Speaker 2: He challenge Hill to a race.
Speaker 6: No Tyree Hill challenge him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, hell faster ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah who you got winning it?
Speaker 3: I'm taking Allows? Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know a little on that money line with Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 8: He's one of the fastest niggas of all time.
Speaker 9: Allowed, Yeah, did you say got the fast bro?
Speaker 3: Many gonna run all that muscling ship. He's gonna be striding and go out.
Speaker 9: I saw the video Tyree when they had him in his best race in high school up against the twenty sixteen two hundred with Usain Boat and like that he would have he would have got a fourth.
Speaker 4: In the race.
Speaker 8: That ain't placing them, that ain't still, I ain't doing it. I ain't doing it.
Speaker 3: I schooler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a different stript bro if I feel like he trained for the ship.
Speaker 1: Who knows no.
Speaker 3: Everybody got it?
Speaker 8: Allows is he no?
Speaker 5: Allows got got them strives all that mighty mighty ship.
Speaker 3: It's different. Man and Tyry Hill and a little dude.
Speaker 8: The nigga from Bousuana fastest fastest ship.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the girl who was only five eleven, Like no that I from Saint Lucia Chocolate Thunder. I knew that that prell when she ran, I said, I said, They was like, oh no, car, just.
Speaker 2: Hold him back.
Speaker 5: I love her, bro, I'm just glad she placed.
Speaker 9: They weren't letting her inside. They wouldn't let her warm up like you usually do. And Shelly Fraser, yeah, ja yeah, they made them.
Speaker 3: Walk the long way to Now, that's what.
Speaker 1: The Lympics got to start talking about the racism that they got still going on.
Speaker 5: But they was only mad at them because they didn't stay at the Olympic village.
Speaker 9: So all the buses from the village of shuttles, they let them in. But since they didn't stay at the village, they didn't let them in because it's a different shuttle.
Speaker 3: Had a nice area on them.
Speaker 4: That's on them, that's on them, that's on them.
Speaker 1: Were supposed to stay.
Speaker 4: Got damn program bro.
Speaker 3: Individuals program the individuals.
Speaker 4: But we all competing together. Individuals Africa.
Speaker 5: You came from Saint Luship, you came from you came up straight.
Speaker 3: I came from American Nigga. I see you on the track.
Speaker 4: Let me in here.
Speaker 3: You're making me walk the long way now.
Speaker 6: I got Charlie horses.
Speaker 4: Know who is who? Oh?
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 5: Every commercial you got you're using them to.
Speaker 1: That's why niggas watching it. You either want your card to win or you want her to lose. People watch this man get through this gate.
Speaker 4: I don't know that man.
Speaker 3: They have all the media stuff on everything the before.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. I just know that this fan getting this gate, and I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Coach ball that's what that is. She had. She has a slow start off the blocks. That's both of them, both of them. He she did she stumbling, but that four by one he came with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she definitely showed up for that ship. That she was a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Women. The women showed up for you to do.
Speaker 9: They held us down, especially w n b A m hmmm track, Gabby Thomas track.
Speaker 1: I'm saying all of them, like all across the board.
Speaker 4: I did not think that lady was that fast.
Speaker 3: Moving on that curve on that term.
Speaker 4: Bro, she doesn't have the body type.
Speaker 7: She's tall, you know what I mean, So she don't look like a sprinter, but.
Speaker 8: She that'd be the one.
Speaker 5: Be fast, the long leg, don't take them too many steps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know myself, what you got?
Speaker 4: You know what comes?
Speaker 3: I called myself.
Speaker 5: I was watching my fucking uh shot push. Yeah, man, the white dude, the two white dudes.
Speaker 8: Man, America need powers left to the next.
Speaker 5: Years.
Speaker 7: That's needed time type ship right there, boy, Nigga.
Speaker 5: When them niggas get hit good and they stumbled the niggas, I like, what.
Speaker 8: A nigga bark After he gets mad, He's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, you know when it's about over, which when the nigga eyes lock up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is man, some of them, some of them women get.
Speaker 4: Women doing that ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, I used to do that club Crucial.
Speaker 2: I used to do that, that club Crucial.
Speaker 7: You remember that, dog, I heard about it, the person club, the strongest one man.
Speaker 6: Look at the women smacking the ship out each other.
Speaker 7: College football back this weekend, right, you already know what we're rolling with.
Speaker 6: You already know what it is. Bold the Nations.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm rapping, rapped Georgia.
Speaker 6: I've been bolder nigga.
Speaker 1: First game, they got Florida State. Y'all like them in Florida State.
Speaker 4: They're gonna cover for sure.
Speaker 3: I like both and cover.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, who who Colorado played for a game?
Speaker 3: I don't even care, don't even matter.
Speaker 7: Vibes Energy plus eleven Prime Time, get us out there.
Speaker 4: On the way bro.
Speaker 1: That first game last year, it was the first four game.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Colorado, the first game with Yeah, and the next one was a home game.
Speaker 5: That ship was so li against Nebraska. No, but the game really was was the home game. Nebraska was the second game. It's the home game. The game that got America was that Colorado State game.
Speaker 2: They went overtime autumn over time.
Speaker 5: College game they got ranked. It was the build up and it was like a close game.
Speaker 8: They really won them.
Speaker 1: I want Colorado, Colorado to do good, but I know George is gonna win and that the Okay, you just want to see him do good.
Speaker 6: I just I just want to see I just like to see games.
Speaker 2: I want to see Colorado make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 9: There's gonna be a lot of the Big Big twelve. I said, I want them to damn.
Speaker 5: Okay reach yah reach if they win the Big twelve Reach, well.
Speaker 3: They but they know who the textas. Ain't there no more exactly.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of different stuff now.
Speaker 9: Going on Colorado's first game seven thirty against Nebraska. At Nebraska, they're gonna face that dude Riola from you went to be for high school.
Speaker 6: You went to Tech number seven QB.
Speaker 3: No, he's a freshman Martin they had last year.
Speaker 6: I think he was a you know see.
Speaker 4: Thursday night North North Dakota State.
Speaker 3: Oh oh week I'm in week two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you take them goddamn motorcycle, glassy nigga.
Speaker 3: Pull up there like banking boys.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I'm seen Gold and sixty second like that.
Speaker 1: He like that black nigga that was in gold and sixty seconds blanchaels. We can't name is man. You gotta take them shades all you can see. Bro, it's a twenty nine year old, motherfucking freshman who's gonna make his football debut for Arkansas Crime.
Speaker 7: Mother said, nah, damns elgible, Bro, twenty nine, that's too old, Marcelle.
Speaker 3: The Bonnicks was thirty.
Speaker 7: Five and nah, but he had like four five years up under his belt and COVID. That's different. This man twenty nine. His first rash crazy gonna be at twenty nine. That's that's that's that's too much, bro.
Speaker 3: What I mean, let's be real.
Speaker 6: I mean the niggas six seven year COVID years old, Bro.
Speaker 2: Going okay, say he's twenty nine. He get out there with these true freshmans.
Speaker 1: Instill, don't do ship funny.
Speaker 6: That's just hey, this is the old nigga out there.
Speaker 5: I mean, look my dog ship shallow shallow about twenty four.
Speaker 1: He is the coach. Gotta do his speech different.
Speaker 2: It's only two own niggas on this.
Speaker 3: Me and Monte hairs Mante.
Speaker 6: Not your free my te What you wanna say.
Speaker 2: It was me and my Monte. That's mister Harrison.
Speaker 3: Nigga show la with Monte. Take him moment.
Speaker 6: Hold on, bro, you you was with who you said you was with who? Mister Harris, that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drive this bus. Mister mante.
Speaker 3: Bro twenty nine. You have to think I'm like, he's ten years older than a freshman.
Speaker 6: Damn if you it me, g as, that's coaches.
Speaker 2: You know what time? Then thirty thirty, y'all give it up.
Speaker 3: It's thirty thirty week three.
Speaker 5: Nasty if he turned thirty and I ain't played a snap yet?
Speaker 2: Heylu why am I going through the dorms?
Speaker 1: Finally?
Speaker 3: Liquor?
Speaker 2: Who is supplying y'all alcohol?
Speaker 6: Well, mister Harris, oh say the nigga name, Damn coach, That would me Coke.
Speaker 3: I'm going through some ship back home now that's how.
Speaker 5: Now some vests like in the league, it would be some vests like that old me, Coke, I got them, We got it.
Speaker 3: So his old ass gonna have to do that this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gotta be on that.
Speaker 1: Damn bro.
Speaker 6: You got to take something else.
Speaker 3: Would y'all go back? If you're eligible, like to play a different.
Speaker 6: Sports no, oh to play different?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Basketball?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I would do? Baseball?
Speaker 1: Did you play baseball growing up?
Speaker 4: Baseball? Here to ye eleventh grade?
Speaker 1: Damn you stopped that late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I just had to pick one that should be right. Pirates is only real hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and baseball different to ball.
Speaker 7: The Pirates were scouting me and they had a lot of interest.
Speaker 3: Come on, you know that.
Speaker 1: You talking about mall that when that ship got to stop, I wouldn't even thinking yeah.
Speaker 3: Myself, you know.
Speaker 1: He yo.
Speaker 7: I said, well yeah, man, yeah, baseball was baseball my first little for real, for real Okay, damn.
Speaker 1: H Falcons'.
Speaker 3: Believe bring it?
Speaker 8: Dirty bird back looking good.
Speaker 2: Over there, about to Yeah, it's about week a man, this could be all right.
Speaker 3: The lineman safety.
Speaker 2: Trust me, trust me?
Speaker 4: Week eight alright, I'm giving it six weeks.
Speaker 8: I got a way to it is the best team. We don't have a minute.
Speaker 1: The reason why I say week eight, that's when you would know what team you got, Bronna.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is you'all going to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: You're winning the nf C South Vision Wild Card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they first three games, hard bro Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Sweek three, that Chiefs Week three.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh and then week two.
Speaker 6: I got you them because Pittsburgh is a winnable game.
Speaker 4: Atlanta, damn the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's a Sunday night game on Monday night. Damn.
Speaker 3: But they got one of the easier schedules in the league.
Speaker 1: After we do thy, so we'll tell me this.
Speaker 2: Uh what day is that came City Chiefs game.
Speaker 3: Twenty second?
Speaker 1: We should mall with that one. Hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm always down for the beings, bro.
Speaker 2: Who the real contenders in the NFL?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: On the right.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Nobody stopping.
Speaker 6: They're going to Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Who Ravens They're.
Speaker 8: Going to Subo as I get the lines, another shot.
Speaker 5: Detroit is dangerous Detroit versus Baltimore in the Super Bowl in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Detroit, we had that, remember that last year. No, we said that's what them two teams gonna come out, and that's when we say we're gonna the most nigga.
Speaker 6: Vegas wasn't ready for that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's the worst place in New Orleans ain't gonna be to get them niggas out of there. The show. I like, you know, I'm not being against Pat my own man. I can't the niggas show us time.
Speaker 2: Did you see the.
Speaker 3: Pack come on the back? Can we talk about that crazy the nigga he he and out there and.
Speaker 4: Used to people practice that ship but never really do that ship.
Speaker 3: And that was perfect.
Speaker 4: You know what he went still to do it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, bro, and your coach don't even get mad because he's like this.
Speaker 4: First, I can't get mad at him.
Speaker 6: Andy Reid be looking at him like Steve Kurry look at Steph Carry.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did again.
Speaker 1: You know we did not talk about Steph curR when we brought up the fucking Olympics.
Speaker 4: My bad stuff are bad stuff.
Speaker 6: You see how I did that though he was on it.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Steph Curry, Bro, let's clap it off for the man.
Speaker 8: He deserved that.
Speaker 2: Listen listen man, that was his.
Speaker 3: First Olympics, right, yeah. Nigga always been hurt.
Speaker 1: You know how Sometimes you be seeing people put pictures up and say, no caption needed, nigga, no words.
Speaker 2: Or needed for this nigga.
Speaker 6: Bro, All you gotta do is this.
Speaker 1: Go sleep, nigga.
Speaker 3: This man is looking off Durant and Lebron and just.
Speaker 5: Women look like he was going off for a volleyball that nigga women had like this on something and women seven to two wingspan.
Speaker 3: Probably, I don't know that's.
Speaker 8: Gonna go down as one of the most like iconic like that and like Dame ship is.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, this is the only thing women crying?
Speaker 3: You saw that current? Ain't that wrong that I like that on reason?
Speaker 1: You know you ain't gonna win.
Speaker 7: Come on, nigga, I think he took a person of for real, for real, he tried to put the whole country on his back versus the NBA. When you got a nigga like Burt bitch ass over there with you, you ain't got no dog put friends on his diad.
Speaker 2: But nigga, look who with you.
Speaker 3: And Burt?
Speaker 1: Just bro, did nigga go? Burt had more what the word I'm looking for? The nigga had more, God damn care about the ship when he watched the women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you saw him in the chans.
Speaker 2: Like your fuck ass down.
Speaker 4: From the heart his chest.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you talking to us a women like that?
Speaker 1: Nigga, That's when I took a fit.
Speaker 5: But see that's what them the niggas, you gotta worry about the ones that get tough to the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you I hit a nigga frieze bitch. Friends, I said, who are you talking to? Nigga?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking about all of them women bitches and stuff. How y'all feel he was? It's a foul bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how I.
Speaker 3: Feel about that? Tatum d m P S and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Deserve you mean, yeah, pronounced that acronym man the nigga nigga.
Speaker 2: We don't know what d n P stand with you?
Speaker 1: What you think about Tatum with the nigga but.
Speaker 3: Did not play? No one know what d n P.
Speaker 2: I will ship.
Speaker 3: But I've been.
Speaker 5: When I said what I've been saying it. What Yeah, he good, he's a great player. Just he got the ship. Look, dog man, you.
Speaker 1: And Dom have been saying it and I ain't saying y'all, but nigga, he better than some of them niggas who were in the court.
Speaker 8: Is going to play over to effect the game more than Derek White affects the game on that team was everywhere, Bro. That's they passed the ball to the corner and skip it over the corner. That nigga right there, that Nigga getting blocked steals.
Speaker 5: The hero is there a book is book book book, Yep, that's hero a whole How the n v P to me is Steph Curry.
Speaker 8: Every game Lebron the last two games.
Speaker 3: Life got there.
Speaker 4: That's what I need.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying games need. He was looking good to know he did and the reason they won that third game.
Speaker 8: When they came back Serbia, Ballinger, he took him.
Speaker 1: Him and Joker they have a beef. They just can't to him and they ain't got they have a your boy, I ain't gonna lie Drew Holiday. He plays some great men.
Speaker 3: Everywhere the first ball better believe it. He do it everywhere he goes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know what first.
Speaker 8: First Ballance Drew first ballot. I don't think first ball.
Speaker 3: Resume that.
Speaker 5: He's definitely gonna be first ball. I think he will be two rings, one gold medal, medal to rings.
Speaker 8: Chace wouldn't first ballot, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have that.
Speaker 1: So you think, Okay, it is who better Drew Holliday or Chance? Okay, m v B.
Speaker 4: I'm not letting you have it better than chancey Builler.
Speaker 1: How No, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Impact wise and damn his recipe. I love Detroit and I love chance to billis especially the number. But Drew Holliday is better.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna let that one slat.
Speaker 6: But what what you come from saying?
Speaker 1: What's the facts?
Speaker 4: The stats? The resume?
Speaker 3: He got more skill, got more yes he does. Who nigga?
Speaker 4: Do you know his nickname?
Speaker 2: Big shot.
Speaker 4: Man? Look at the damn I got a number, look at the games? Way more go ahead of Marcilla Chauncey.
Speaker 9: Seventeen seasons of Holiday fifteen, Chancey made twelve playoffs, drew eight All Star Games. Chancey five drew two finals. MVP won the zero all NBA teams. Chancy three drew zero all defensive teams.
Speaker 4: Missed me with all that ship.
Speaker 1: Just now, I don't know.
Speaker 4: About I'm trying to man, Listen, listen to me.
Speaker 9: Drew Drews have a higher career average points, higher care average rebounds, higher career average assists, higher caraverage, steals, higher craverage.
Speaker 3: You know what that means? He more shots than what's the number, though, Like how much more like is it? Like? Sixteen point one career average? Fifteen point two?
Speaker 4: Tomato nigga bro so while we're keeping the goddamn stats.
Speaker 2: The point nine were talking about point nine.
Speaker 4: Hey man, you better give you.
Speaker 3: Get m VP. How many three?
Speaker 4: We just talked about how that man almost won the m v P this year.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah he was, come on now, he was, come on now he could have win. Could conversation talking.
Speaker 7: About our conversations, gentlemen, we never said.
Speaker 2: That ship that was.
Speaker 3: We said that he had the same game like he had in that first game, and the baby.
Speaker 2: And as much liquor we was drinking. None of that sh We wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: What holding nigga drunk?
Speaker 1: Yeah up, man, speaking of drunk that nigga, Rashid Wallace said wizards Michael Jordan was more dangerous than bulls. Michael Jordan's too much.
Speaker 4: Nigger was drunk and I that's ever ship right.
Speaker 5: Come on now, man, you know what I've seen the niggas being drunk. Man, it's nine in the morning. I'm coming back from the fake Finnis bro.
Speaker 3: It was a stop this dude.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to I mean, he it was almost like he came out the smoke of the alley now in the morning with a foot bottle of like some wine bottle.
Speaker 6: Just I'm talk about drinking like it's water. I said, Damn, I said, now.
Speaker 5: That's an alcoholic Listen, when you got to you just got to get your hands on.
Speaker 1: I believe, like Bro, I know it's bad when you look at niggas like he tripped.
Speaker 2: I'm at the barbershop.
Speaker 3: I felt.
Speaker 2: I at the bar get my hair cut.
Speaker 1: The barbera turn, I said, right over that drink, he said, oh for sure, like I have stretched his early.
Speaker 3: But I drank.
Speaker 5: I'm not judging nobody, but I'm saying he takes bro. He literally he looks at the cops stopped over there. He drinks the bastiness about you know, right, challenge the nigga.
Speaker 8: Takes that ship to the head.
Speaker 3: I'm not the light.
Speaker 8: Hey, I watched.
Speaker 3: Take it all down there to look at it and just throw the bitch.
Speaker 1: Any time when nigga eyes go straight to the sky. When the boy the drink, Oh that nigga drinking ship like this other fight, I was drunk. Yeah, well some real ship's too early to be.
Speaker 8: Drinking before before noon to I say to.
Speaker 4: Drink on Sunday from Sunday.
Speaker 3: I'm not really drinking.
Speaker 1: I really don't like to drink when the sun and I ain't drinking. In fact, I don't like sweating. I'm already gonna sweat because of the sun. That liquor too, Nigga, that's a double switch.
Speaker 5: If I'm going out, I would rather drink during the day, didn't drink at if I'm going out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but it's danger You got a patience?
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 6: And I'm back home by what about like eight?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're saying you're doing going to a day party.
Speaker 3: Drink a day party drinking.
Speaker 2: Who knows if I'm drunk or just I'm just I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was saying I might go lay down because I'm tired, not so much drunk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I like that better than being drink.
Speaker 4: I thought you was leaning up to going out. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, okay, no.
Speaker 1: Scholar Diggins was caught hating on Caitlin Clark. When you saw when she sped up, I'm gonna tell you this, bro. She was like, yeah, but and y'all know, I've been pro black since we even been sitting down here. This whole motherfucking league. Caitlyn Clark, she don't figure this ship out, and she's finna take the funk off. So if you now to Caitlyn Clark Firs, stop watching that ship now the motherfucker making laser passes down the court, bro, no disrespect. The white bitch exciting to watch.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I've seen her at the they played the Mystic game.
Speaker 1: The game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you saw that line, man.
Speaker 3: Bro. The stands is full because of her. I don't know nobody.
Speaker 8: And then like for the next couples, Oh yeah, easily, bro, she.
Speaker 6: Is Come on, man, she is what it is like, Yeah, she give them respect.
Speaker 3: Watch.
Speaker 8: I don't watch the first two games.
Speaker 1: The break like.
Speaker 3: She needed that break, Bro, the w they took a mean break.
Speaker 1: Hey yeah, because they was in the liping. But you know why, I'm gonna tell you this ball Louke, Marcel, Greg dumb and she made who Caitlyn had all them. You know, I should have been on that team.
Speaker 2: I know, man, Diana tar ROSSI your mother fucking ass back.
Speaker 8: She's gonna be in the team regardless of.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 1: Right, took off real, Yeah, she could have played over some a lot of people chilling.
Speaker 8: On the bench though, Like you could have get Diana, she wouldn't get killing.
Speaker 1: She didn't get the funk off what I'm saying. Spot they said Rich Paul reportedly blocked the Lebron trade the Golden State last trade dead.
Speaker 3: I mean, would that mess up his legacy?
Speaker 4: Went there?
Speaker 1: Uh Bron, But we just saw that. I me hearing this, I don't give a because I got to see them finish out like that. That's how I want to remember. I don't know if you niggas, if you if you'll parents, you know about y'all posters and ship nigga. It was a Charles Barkley, Shaquille o'nealing and Michael Jordan poster baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to, you know, disrespect people.
Speaker 5: It got to the point where like furniture places would have that in like the kid room.
Speaker 1: Come with all that to say, Kevin Durant, Stef Curry, Lebron, the new generation, y'all got there.
Speaker 3: We just need to with this edit.
Speaker 5: You just need to have like a little wind of a flag because we just need to salute man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what we just seen was legendary.
Speaker 3: Never be done. We got some trouble in twenty twenty eight. Why Jason Tanner gonna go on the French team.
Speaker 2: Whow we got some twenty twenty eight trilogy for the world.
Speaker 6: We got the World.
Speaker 3: No young niggas come up.
Speaker 2: Y'all niggas crazy. We still got John Morick.
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 4: Can we get the starting five for the next it's gonna be like the old the next starting.
Speaker 2: Five we got John Morick.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, nigga, I know, man, I ain't worry about it, man, real win.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about y'all talked all that ship with a man said, yeah, they gotta word about who I forgot?
Speaker 4: Ain't hey, man, you know it's a room.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But somebody said when a man said they were talking about the options on the team, and man said.
Speaker 5: Me, yeah, you were watching social media. We haven't been in this studio in over a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the was one option, but he did his thing, evolved out except one game.
Speaker 2: One game that nigga fed my.
Speaker 8: Prize pick the game where he didn't come back in.
Speaker 3: I think that was a game game.
Speaker 1: And so we got Morant uh.
Speaker 5: Bam man, but might be oldest you alien. Look, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: Just for this case of the argument that's three well and and.
Speaker 3: Be gonna be may be retiring for you.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know, I don't know would be Hey, I'm wrong, is right?
Speaker 1: Niggas is right? Pay for the book.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got book, but we might be in trouble.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you we're gonna be in the trouble.
Speaker 1: Trouble.
Speaker 8: In four years.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be European bro not Anthony Davids.
Speaker 3: He may be retired.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kyrie.
Speaker 3: Chance ky gonna be doing yoga with.
Speaker 2: We need anybody right now.
Speaker 8: Jaylen Brown to be on the team.
Speaker 6: Super flya yea, Jaylen Brown at gonna be aild A team.
Speaker 8: They're gonna get that, right, You're gonna have to be He had a nigga training right now.
Speaker 3: He's gonna been doing that ship in the world. He's gonna be mom. Yeah, that's fire. So I don't know if we're not a lot for the gold.
Speaker 6: I tell you that in four years, nigga, we better, we better help we get the bronze.
Speaker 2: Hey, I tell you, in four years, I know the w n b A they're gonna win.
Speaker 4: The guy gonna be that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kaitlyn Clark Angel Reese.
Speaker 2: Want you beat that right now?
Speaker 3: She got she'll be in there.
Speaker 8: She canna do three years right.
Speaker 3: That they may pull that ship. They did with.
Speaker 1: The team, But we need to figure out what these niggas gonna do though.
Speaker 8: I tell you, nigga better hold Cooper.
Speaker 2: Niggas in the NBA.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is this you've seen in the Olympics game is a little slow down.
Speaker 3: Need a big body. We ain't got ship.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you it's gonna be hard to convince the coach to coach the motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: I don't want to coach Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, now he could. He could pull the team together. Yeah, because he do that with the heat all the time.
Speaker 3: And what happens.
Speaker 8: You're right, he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Team. They're over. Might not have no more them boys over there.
Speaker 6: They just ready.
Speaker 5: They ready to show out so they can get picked up soon as than Olympics over with.
Speaker 3: I never seen so happy in his life. You want the NBA champions. It's like, I'm glad it's over. We got the bron.
Speaker 8: You don't like American?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's showing it to Bro.
Speaker 1: He was showing excitement.
Speaker 8: They got the country.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 8: They partied like they were on the whole thing.
Speaker 5: You are drunk, but you watch how Windy was singing that France national anthem. Yeah it's pride, it's pride, and they they talk.
Speaker 6: We seen national anthem.
Speaker 1: We be ready to get come on, get the games started.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That for real? Yeah, man and man and KD Bro they need a TV show. Bro them two niggas together.
Speaker 6: I just know it.
Speaker 3: B Bus bring you outside for the first time, he.
Speaker 1: Said, bro O K want to listen to it, Drake, and you could tell he got respect and.
Speaker 2: He don't even try to chain the music. We listened to drunk.
Speaker 8: He loved that nigga.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 8: I think that's why everybody and man, because it's like he living out everybody dream like heads around.
Speaker 3: That's the point. That's the yeah he got.
Speaker 6: He was raised by some o gs and he we talked about it exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's where it's just translates. When you used to being around me, and you're gonna act a manly type.
Speaker 2: Of one no matter what age you are, no matter what the O G shit your ad down, Man, O G crazy. I know I can whoop, but I got a little close.
Speaker 1: But don't make you think, I said, God, I think you can whoop. I feel like my dad, Like, yeah, my dad be talking crazy.
Speaker 3: Was crazy to me. And then but it's like, bro, you you got it, Lou.
Speaker 1: You know how sometimes you're paying my just sag on you when you move around. I get out of the coming there, like, man, po you god damn payts up.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 1: You know how you know I don't say nigga, stop talking to me crazy like that. I didn't say ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, they must have failed getting I'd be like my dad.
Speaker 3: Talking about that with Joe.
Speaker 1: You gotta talk ship to them folks. That's how it be. Man, we can knock out some private picture. We out of here.
Speaker 3: Man, see you we got a h spec you highlight we want to do.
Speaker 9: Clark Atlanta just got a million dollar renovation, brand new turf field already.
Speaker 2: Then they go on.
Speaker 1: Try to see them videos of that ship.
Speaker 2: Don't about to give a funk about that feel.
Speaker 3: Good recruiting tactic.
Speaker 1: I love Adcus, don't get me wrong, but give it to them teams who been winning. If you go going team, you don't need you need to go play at Gresham Park.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be on.
Speaker 1: If you can't know what you're supposed to do on the green field. I know you ain't gonna do ship on the.
Speaker 2: Ram feel, get your hands on that green feel and make a play.
Speaker 4: Got a little, I got a lot.
Speaker 3: Were also highlighted.
Speaker 9: The HBCU athlete Darryl Armstrong went to Fayetelle State University as a football athlete, didn't know that as a punter and receiver.
Speaker 3: And then end up going to Orlando Man to Orlando Magic. That's crazy.
Speaker 9: One uh six man in the year, Most Improved Player of the Year in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 8: How he get from he walked on to his basketball How you go from football the basket?
Speaker 3: He walked on.
Speaker 2: He walked into Charlie Ward.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, to the basketball team.
Speaker 1: Got draft, undrafted, got drafted both. He got drafted.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That nigga was a yes.
Speaker 6: Didn't want to have Yes, I know he wanted to have.
Speaker 3: He pulled, you know, he pulled.
Speaker 5: He got a second round. He did a Scotted pipping. He did a Scotty Pipper. Scott pippingt Pipper walked on for basketball.
Speaker 3: He was like a manager of the basketball team, and he was like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he pulled a Scotty Just he me with some different shit.
Speaker 9: The shouts the Daryl N. Strong NBA Champion twenty eleven. He's on the coaching staff with the Mavericks. He's still coaching to this day.
Speaker 1: They said, Prize Peo, we could do the season for the first game, so we ain't really got no games.
Speaker 3: They want to take the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Pat Mahomes for y'all's over.
Speaker 3: Oh okay 's like right,