Speaker 1: Second date, how do you impress a classy lady? Money? I don't think anyone on this show is even remotely qualified to answer that question, but I'm gonna go ahead. I'm gonna take a stab at it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, where underwear?
Speaker 3: I don't know if my husband never wears them?
Speaker 1: Okay, again, I said impressing a classy lady, all right? And second I'm gonna go with give her some sort of shrimp tower.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was gonna.
Speaker 4: Say All you can Eat buffet was also top of my legg towers?
Speaker 1: Or classic? Are they? I don't know. The fact that Brooks like them, brook likes them make me feel like, bring it wrong the tower.
Speaker 3: Of any food I'm in?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, maybe we should just ask the guy who emailed in for help today. His name is Sean. Hey, Sean, tell me about the classy lady that you had to impress. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Her name is Kat?
Speaker 3: Not just like an animal.
Speaker 1: We're getting sidetracked by talents and shrimp Sean. Where did you meet Kat with a K?
Speaker 2: We met online?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what did you like about her?
Speaker 2: She was very cute based on her pictures, and she seemed really nice. So I talked her on the phone and her laugh was amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, and we clicked really well, and I asked her out on the date.
Speaker 3: Okay, and so Jeff keeps calling her classy? Does that come from you?
Speaker 1: That's what he said in his email.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, So were you nervous going into this date because it sounds like you're really excited.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I was. I was a little bit nervous. I got the impression that she did come from like money or something, and I'm like a working class guy, So, you know, I just I wanted to maybe clash it up. You know, I don't really know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But that's like every Lifetime movie out there. So this sounds like it's meant to be.
Speaker 3: And those movies are usually the other way around.
Speaker 5: It's usually the guy's really rich and she's like a bumbling idiot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Titanic. So what did you go with, Sean? How did you impress Cat?
Speaker 2: So? I got a limo class.
Speaker 1: You bought a limo or you rented a limo?
Speaker 2: No, we went on a limo date. I don't know. It's like a service where you sit inside a limo for like two hours and just drive around the city drinking.
Speaker 1: That is classic, It is I like it.
Speaker 3: Did you talk with a British accent?
Speaker 1: Why did y'all use your cancel? Sean? How did it go? What did Cat think of the limo?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't know. I think she liked it. It was kind of hard to tell, I guess, but she.
Speaker 1: Was making you drive and put the divider up so you can tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how is it hard to tell? I mean if I if a dude showed up to pick me up in a limo, I'd be like what I first? Yeah, I'd be freaking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was a pretty good move. I mean, you know, at least at the start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I took up with your.
Speaker 3: Pants?
Speaker 5: Come on, did you think it was a bad move at some point when you say it.
Speaker 2: Like that, well, yeah, I mean, you know, two and a half hours in a limo is kind of a long time. I mean the first hour was pretty great, but I don't know, maybe she got bored or something, kind of run out of things to do.
Speaker 1: You can only so many times.
Speaker 5: It's like when you start a road trip and you're like really high and you got your mixtape in.
Speaker 3: Like excited.
Speaker 1: I think you meant what you said.
Speaker 5: Singing it along and then you know, actual radio roads.
Speaker 1: So I just want to understand in the entire two and a half hours, you never got out of the limo, Like, how did it go? What'd you guys do in there?
Speaker 2: Well? I was like, hey, you know, tell me, uh, you know where you like to get a milkshake, and so we go get a milkshake.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, where you like to get French fries? So we go get French fries and so you know, we ended up accumulating all this food.
Speaker 5: Again cute for forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Maybe in two hours, two hours through the driver.
Speaker 5: So it was like the highlight of the evening, like the best moment when you think back to your fast food limo ride.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it was. You know when we went out onto the roof of the limo, we stuck our heads out and we're just looking at the city and uggets.
Speaker 3: You know that, Yeah this isn't as speaking my language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all would sign up for that. Yeah, but how did your date in the limo end?
Speaker 2: Right? And god, we kissed?
Speaker 3: Oh, you did like one kiss or were you making out in the back seat.
Speaker 2: It was like a you know, half makeout kind of thing. Nothing serious.
Speaker 1: I half makeing. I'm picturing just the bottom lip, both bottom lips touching. H Okay, that's how the rich people do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It wasn't like a long makeout, and it wasn't really short. It was like kind of like in the middle, like you know, you're at a wedding, you're getting married and okay.
Speaker 5: Very specific, I mean, but a description like that in the end of an evening like that, I'm guessing you thought there was going to be another date.
Speaker 2: I assumed there would be, yes.
Speaker 5: Because it sounds like things went great, I mean, despite maybe it went a little long.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well since then, have you guys spoke? Have there been any conversations since?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not on the phone, but we have been texting.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I asked her out and she said, oh, yeah, I have to schedule it. And then, you know, I didn't hear from her. And then I was like, well, you know, how's your scheduling going. Nothing?
Speaker 3: Nothing, You haven't heard anything since?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, she said, still scheduling, and so I don't know. I think she's blowing me off.
Speaker 1: It's a classy way to blow you off to but you know those classy ladies, they're always really busy. And hopefully we can find her at a not busy time because we're going to play a song. We'll call her and we're gonna try and get you a second date. Update. Okay, Sean, she could.
Speaker 2: Be in another limo right now, Another limo right now. I think that would very weird.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find out. Let's play a song. We'll do it right after this, Sean, I want you to know we're going to do our best to get you another shot with Cat. But if it doesn't work out, there are four people in this room who are willing to date you right oh yeah, because if you missed it. Sean wanted to impress Cat for their first hangout and decided to take her for a limo ride, visiting all their favorite fast food spots.
Speaker 3: It's really cute, I think about it. I want to do this, it's really creative.
Speaker 1: And they spent two hours driving around looking at views, eating nuggets, and I just I don't get this girl because if I were her, Sean, you and I would be in a limo right now, and we would not be vertical. You hear me?
Speaker 2: I hear you? Man?
Speaker 3: Is it a compliment? Down?
Speaker 1: It's more than a company.
Speaker 3: All right, he'd be your big mac, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Definitely up for anything when it's a limo and fast food.
Speaker 3: I's not for sure you're going to choose to be the special sauce. But whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, Sean, are you still with us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: You're funny, you know.
Speaker 1: We're just stoked on your date.
Speaker 3: Man, we are, we are.
Speaker 5: And I feel like if she, I don't know, for whatever reason, possibly like look down on the fact that you went to fast food. You don't want to date that girl. She's not any fun on earth, you know. So hopefully there's a different reason.
Speaker 2: There's no way she could say that now because she is totally into it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you said she helped pick some of those places. You were asking her what she.
Speaker 2: Liked, right, that's right, Okay, Yeah, that can't be.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, Well let's get to the bottom of it. I'm gonna dial Cat's number and we're going to see what she says. You ready, yes, all right, here we go?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, is this Cat.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is Kat.
Speaker 1: My name is jeff work on a morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The reason I'm calling is because we do a segment on our show called a second Date Update, and that's where if you go out with someone and afterwards, if that person isn't calling you back, you can email our show to help you figure out the reason why.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun, all right.
Speaker 1: It means you went out with somebody recently who had a great time with you and his name is Sean.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. Okay is that a good wow?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a lot of laughter on your end. That sounds good.
Speaker 4: I don't know about Seana on the radio.
Speaker 3: That phrase doesn't match your reactions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. So obviously Sean has been trying to get a hold of you and it's been a little bit touch and go.
Speaker 4: According to him, what did he tell you about the dates?
Speaker 5: The day sounded awesome from what he told us.
Speaker 1: He said, he rented a limo and you guys drove around the city checking out the sights, got a bunch of fast food from your favorite spots.
Speaker 3: Like you did fries in one place, milkshaking another.
Speaker 1: You even mentioned a kiss at the very end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to read your emotions here, Kat, and it just sounds very possitive.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. It was really fun at the start of it, okay, but you know, like after that first hour or so, like being a limo, like it was just it smelled like there was test food forever and half eaten food.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I mean he I did say that he thought that maybe it went on a little bit too long, but that wouldn't be a reason to like not call somebody back.
Speaker 1: So you have to ran a limo, Like if you rend it for two hours, you got to stay get your money's worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it was just I mean, the windows are down a lot because it smelled, and they.
Speaker 1: Don't have controls over the windows in the back there.
Speaker 4: Well we had them down because it smelled, and I mean I was just worried. Maybe it was like body functions. I don't know, I smell all the.
Speaker 1: Different fast food. It was more than just the smell of the food.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it wasn't the most romantic scene after an hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but didn't you like him?
Speaker 5: I mean okay, Yeah, the smell kind of ruined the romantic vibe, but like him as a person, Like the first hour, you guys had a great time and you still ended up having a like really sweet kiss at the end of the night.
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, because we got a really good vibe from his personality just talking with him a little it. How did you feel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did kiss me and that was fine. It was not exactly the best kiss I have ever had, but you know it was nice.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: But then he brought out he brought it a backpack with like betting in it.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 4: To his credit, he did say, you know, it's just an option. If we wanted to say, what.
Speaker 3: Was the option. I don't understand what the option.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm assuming maybe for the night.
Speaker 3: In the limo?
Speaker 4: What did they just park it?
Speaker 1: Nobody notices an RV amongst the fresh fry packets and discuss. You are laughing, but that still sounds fun a limo fortnite like that your apartment. Okay, but you said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I declined because it was the first time.
Speaker 1: We went out, okay.
Speaker 4: And then when I declined, he said that he had edibles. We could take this is sounding more like my apartment, are you I don't think it was. I'm pretty sure, Sean.
Speaker 1: But all right, so he offered to let you sleep with him inside the limo overnight and then wanted you to partake in some recreational activities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Obviously you guys are talking to him, so I guess you could tell him that thank you, like, I had a great time, but I just want to be friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could tell him that, or if you wanted to cat, you could tell him yourself. Because I need to let you know. Sean's actually on the other line listening.
Speaker 4: Oh god, okay, I think it's okay.
Speaker 3: He needs to hear this.
Speaker 4: Cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he may be so Sean there, wake up, Sean, but up up up?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: Did you hear what she was saying?
Speaker 4: Sean?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's a little bit embarrassing. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: What so that's true?
Speaker 3: You're doing like the Dutch oven thing and the limo.
Speaker 2: Sean, Yeah, it was more of like a hot apple pie.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we don't need this imagery.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of a funny response. So I like that you're leaning in. I do I do I like.
Speaker 4: That your liking.
Speaker 1: Sean. You need to talk to Kat and tell her, like, what were you thinking? What was going on in your head when you were doing all this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess I was nervous and I get him nervous stomach.
Speaker 3: So you can understand that Cat a little bit, can't you.
Speaker 1: I could barely understand what he was saying. I feel like he's had a few edibles before.
Speaker 5: He's just embarrassed Cat. I mean, that's an embarrassing thing. He didn't mean for it to backfire. He liked you a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean, Sean, can you kind of explain the whole bedding thing, Like did you wanted to spend the night?
Speaker 2: It was just it was just like an option, you know, like I could have bought the limo for the rest of the night, and just wanting to have that, like if you wanted to you know, I don't know. He's trying to show you a good time.
Speaker 5: But maybe Sean, you invite her back to your place or.
Speaker 1: It doesn't cost eight hundred dollars to see Yeah, you dropped the boond Yeah, Sean, what is happening right now? Stop? You're a mess?
Speaker 3: Tell Kat? How would you like her.
Speaker 2: Cat, I like you a lot and uh, and I would spend more money on you with a limo or whatever you want.
Speaker 4: I promise it's not about the money. I just I don't know. I had fun, I did, and I enjoyed hanging out with you, but I just at the end it just got really weird with the bedding and the edibles, and then when I said I didn't want edible, you had offered me a joint. And I just don't really do that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: If you don't love me at my nuggets, then you don't deserve me at my caviar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw that on a poster. One.
Speaker 4: There's probably a reason why you went to the Taco Bell drive through three times the spot.
Speaker 3: Okay, good size.
Speaker 1: It is for a lot of this is making more sense, But I do need to ask Kat, would you be willing to go out on another day with Sean. It doesn't have to be fast, no limo, no limos, no substances. Well come on, well, if Sean do it, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: I'm leaning towards no, just because I just don't do that kind of stuff and I don't think that's a good fit and I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's cool. You don't have to do it. You could just watch me do it.
Speaker 1: What does that sound interesting? Cat? No, well, Sean, looks like we're not gonna be able to get you another day. But there's no denying they You're obviously a good host. You're just not a good dator.
Speaker 4: What did you spill now?
Speaker 1: Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning