Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's get a check on these equity markets and normal. Linda has more for us. What are you watching, Nora.
Speaker 2: Well, we're looking at broader markets all gaining, but we did see shares of Apple ticker AAPL flipping now into the red. They were earlier up as much as two percent, but we're now seeing them lagging a bit down about two tents of a percent right now. So essentially the company posted a strong holiday outlook, but they did talk about a sales as the client in China, and we know that's really been on the focus of a lot of investors as we think about supply chain constraints and we think about the rollout of their new iPhone, we're thinking about demand there over in China, and so that seems to be the clear overhang here for the company. But of course you did see Wall Street trying to really assess how they felt about this report, especially given the fact that the forecasts here for the holiday season seems to be quite robust.
Speaker 3: And again the people are concerned about a lack of AI strategy, but maybe not that concerned. I don't know, Dan, I've says, don't worry about it, right so I don't know. They still make a ton of money from their iPhones, so absolutely needs to be there right now. And the services side of the business is just that prints money as well, so there's no problem there whatsoever, so they'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Amazon well, of course, this one doing well. We're seeing shares of Amazon soaring for their highest level on record here, up as much as twelve percent, and this of course is due to its cloud business at posted robust cloud growth. This was really reassessed reassuring investors rather about the tens of billions of dollars being spent, especially as we think about the AI efforts and whether or not they're paying off. If you think about the peers like Microsoft here, you know they've really been in focus as to whether or not they're able to keep up with a lot of market leaders in this space in terms of this AI race here. So you are seeing shares jumping right now, especially as people are really feeling a bit more calmed fears being a late right now about a potential AI bubble.
Speaker 1: All right, good stuff.
Speaker 3: And then we've got Netflix.
Speaker 2: Netflix. Of course, that's one continues to be in focus. That's ticker in FLX. We're seeing shares rising up as much as four percent. This is after ten for one stock split that we still hear from the company. Of course, we know the company was valued, you know, really really expensive, up more than one thousand dollars. You know, when you go to purchase one share. They're really trying to make it more affordable and accessible for their employees and their options program here. But we also know that we are continuing to see news trickling in about the bid that they have here for Warner Brothers Studio. Of course, we did have Reuters reporting that Netflix is actively exploring a bid for Warner Brothers Discovery. That would be big, that would be.
Speaker 3: I don't do that, Yeah, primarily because they don't acquire any stuff, right, they grow internally organically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the juicy story.
Speaker 1: Here the Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headline. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App.