Speaker 1: Hi, everybody for another exciting episode of serial Killers. I'm Andrew live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy studios.
Speaker 2: Right, this is serial Killers. C I'll do it again. Great, Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers. Hi, Andrew. Not a care in the world, Pug, what's going on? Not a care in the world, Pug? Your middle name is not a care in the world. Why is it not a care? Just come in whenever, Ah.
Speaker 1: Just come in whatever. I'm not doing this near knew me.
Speaker 2: You're right, Hi. This is actually the first episode of recording in twenty twenty four. It is Welcome to serial Killers. This is the podcast where we talk about cereal. We eat it, we rate it, we let you know if you should try it. And you know what this episode is called what fully loaded? Do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because you're fully loaded with cereals?
Speaker 2: No? Is there a new box called fully loaded? Have you checked out our Instagram page? Yes?
Speaker 1: Uh, I saw that there was one called Mouthful that was vegan and I feel and I said I was gonna vomit from it.
Speaker 2: Do you know? People said they were anticipating me vomiting because it's been a minute. Yeah, that is a ton.
Speaker 1: It's a cool kid phrase. It's been a minute. That has been a minute?
Speaker 2: That is a ten dollars box of cereal. You know that? Right's very crazy? Yeah, and you're like, you don't do anything, dude, I bought two boxes of ten dollars along with all these others. You're ready. Here comes fully loaded in.
Speaker 1: No, I pay like thirty bucks a month for speaker for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, cereals more expensive? Oh it is?
Speaker 1: What about this giant box that you got for free that's under my feet?
Speaker 2: Cereal Rich? Oh what look, there's loaded cereals.
Speaker 1: Are they all pillowed?
Speaker 2: They're all pillows new from General Mills, the loaded line.
Speaker 1: Live in Cereal Rich.
Speaker 2: This is so gen z.
Speaker 1: It's like hurting me why because it's like, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I think it's cool? What is it? Oh God, I WoT the cream. I think they're busting now. I don't think they say that anymore. The kids don't say that. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was out on Long Island, Cooper and I were just chatting it up about all the well, what is she jen alpha? I don't know what she is jen alpha phrases and no idea I just the one thing I will say about gen z slang before we continue. And Jen alpha more Jen alpha is their whole era thing. I'm in my cereal era.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 1: You're just eating cereal right now. You don't call it an era. I don't know why it annoys me. It just I think it hints at like I'm reinventing myself. And it's like, I promise you, Karen, you eating cereal. Isn't that exciting for it to be called an era?
Speaker 2: Does ever means the same thing as phase? I guess right, Yes, you're going through a phase.
Speaker 1: Phase to me feels more mature. Era feels like it like means something like do you remember when I was in my Fedora era?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was terrible. Look look what we got. You want to know why I signed up for it, But I guarantee you you know what's in here that watch? Oh did you see?
Speaker 1: We also got an email from the PR company for something else, for what they wanted to send us cereals for something else?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cool? Really No, I didn't say no descriptive. Yeah, maybe if you explain what you're talking about? What you're funny? I know. So we finally made it, Andrew, we're on the list of General Mills.
Speaker 1: Oh, we are like officially official.
Speaker 2: This is from General Mills. Ah.
Speaker 1: We've always wanted this, I know. So maybe we'll get like the special things now, like Crocs.
Speaker 2: I hope. So no, sure, okay, no, because those come from the PR company. This actually comes from General Mills. Now here we go. Now I feel just like the poor the milk guy and you know, the Serial time guy. Everybody gets this and we're the last ones to get it. So here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Oh no, we should do an unboxing like they do on TikTok. Okay, hey guys, this is an unboxing video. Oh yeah, asmar So, we got this box from General Mills.
Speaker 2: Youober walks up and down the aisles at Target and it's.
Speaker 1: Like she got slives when I was there and she was like, I need to open it on camera.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, guys, I guarantee you that those are in here. And I'm gonna be mad because five ten, fifteen dollars right in your hand. Return it can't okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is so exciting.
Speaker 2: And guess what. I bought that one and that one and that one, and I bought that one, and I bought that one, and I bought that one. So when did you get on the list? I signed up months ago. They're like, if you would if we were to send you new cereals, which ones would you like? And I chose these, so this is actually kind of cool this. I don't have cheerios hardy nut medley, so that'll be come.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, here on out, we get these.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because I signed up for this once too, and it was the same thing.
Speaker 2: I bought it. It's down there this I bought it. It's down there. I bought it. It's in your hand. I bought it. It's in your hand. I bought it. It's in your hand. Oh and some snack bars. I bought it. Thank you so much, General Mills. It is greatly appreciated. You know. I wish I still had the receipt. I would try to return them, but I don't think I have the receipt anymore. Okay, now I'll just donate them. Okay, Now which ones do we eat? We eat the ones that I bought, or do we eat the ones fresh from the factory. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're asking me questions that I just feel you should answer.
Speaker 2: All right, what date on those? These are September twenty twenty four, those are October? Yeah, those are freshmen. Wow, well this is exciting. What a big day. General Miles introduces all new cereals, including two. OK, get about reading all that I just showed that was in there. Thank you, General Mills. You guys are the best. Now other cereal companies follow suit? Yeah, follow suit? Clap? Which one do you want to eat first? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not gonna like any of these? Why because I've gone on record I don't like pillow cereals. I find them to be overly sweet. I don't like the consistency. Yeah, let's do this one last, because that's gonna be the best. The Cocoa Puffs one is going to We shouldn't do something that's too you'll skew it.
Speaker 2: They're all sweet tricks into cinnamon, into coco, and then we'll come back with the coco. All right. So Tricks Loaded? Oh wow? Did I just curate?
Speaker 1: Was that? Was? Is this a perfectly anti curated episode? No, I've heard it's very difficult to curate.
Speaker 2: So Tricks Loaded Cereal. There's crazy Tricks Rabbit on the front there.
Speaker 1: I didn't need a PhD to currate.
Speaker 2: Who knew with vanilla cream filling the why do they put a little accent over cream the E and the cream crem No, that would be at the end.
Speaker 1: Crim No, you kribi?
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess it kind of smells like tricks. It's very Look at the colors. They're very dull. Oh god, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: They're too muted. Like usually when I think of tricks, I think of like vibrant fun.
Speaker 2: This is like muted. I don't know. Look at that. If you can see sesthetic. Yeah, it's not giving again a Cooper word I learned. All right, I'm gonna go back to the formula Fresh Dairy's fridge. This is giving a muted aesthetic.
Speaker 1: Use chocolate milk today, Andrew, Hey, guys, are you looking at Scotty's underwear on camera?
Speaker 2: I need new underwear. These are ripped?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, are you busting out?
Speaker 2: If you asked for it, please.
Speaker 1: Put it on a spoon. I don't like straight from the can like that. Can you put on a spoon?
Speaker 2: So good? Thank you? Fresh Aries, yay real whipped cream. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: They were posting on their Instagram, uh eggnog and also hot cocoa that they were making with the whipped cream. And I was going to comment on their saying like, please send to my house asap.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't really send refrigerated stuff to your house. Andrew with dry ice is for farm then fresh airries, organic whole milk today, grab a spoon, Andy.
Speaker 1: I'm not lying. That is truly the best whip green.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you would lie so so glhad nothing has changed here we you went on a whole thing on the Big Show, saying oh not to you, because you remember they said, well what about Andrew. I'm like, aah, he's still a jerk. Oh cool, Remember you know what. Listen, the tastes like tricks. You can make faces. It tastes like tricks, but then you get to the creamy middle. I don't get it again, this is not a cereal. I don't I don't know, Like I don't know what parent in the right mind is like, here you go, Johnny, have some tricks loaded for breakfast. Right, This is like even too much for a snack, but it is good. I don't think so I like it.
Speaker 1: I think irregular Tricks has like a sweetness to it, and it's good.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, is this not sweet? This it washes at I'm about to go into a sugar clum up, which is washing off of what it's just there. The vanilla does nothing to it.
Speaker 1: I'm just eating like a weird fruity shell with cream in the middle.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. Four bowls, God, no, this gets sue bowls in a spoon. Whatever. I don't think this is appealing at all. Okay, it may not be esthetically appealing, but it is good. I like there is a tiny bit of like a chalky after. I would just rather eat Tricks. Tricks to me, taste better than this. I wouldn't rise some vanilla cream into your mouth. I don't want the vanilla cream.
Speaker 1: I don't get what the vanilla cream is adding to this. If anything, fill it with like fruity cream.
Speaker 2: No, that's fruity. No, I don't think it's fruity enough. Fruity cream is just way too artificial sounding to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you're telling me a pillow that is orange and blue.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. I'm more I'm really sure this is full of oranges and bananas and strawberries and grapes.
Speaker 1: Well, dear, I'm sorry to tell you it's not well.
Speaker 2: I live in Cereal Rich. I liked it. Please, I can't with you? Which was next? Andy? This one? Cinnamon toast crunch loaded? Should we call this episode fully loaded or reloaded? I think just live in Cereal Rich could do that too. Oh my god, there's so much to choose from. Yeah, so this is your cinematos.
Speaker 1: I not only curated it, but I came up with the episode description. Did you see the comment which one that said that they don't want us eating in the mics.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was going to respond to that, douche, because Hi, this is a podcast where we eat things.
Speaker 1: I just like that other podcast that attacked us.
Speaker 2: If it was like Serial Killers with an S and we were just doing stories about like the Gilgo Beach murders, we wouldn't be eating in the microphone because it's you know, maybe popcorn. But this is a podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it. Yeah, that's what you came here for. If you have mesophilioma, then don't listen. What's it called? Wait? Wait, that's the right, that's the asbestos thing and all the lawyers. So for okay, when you watch like the two o'clock Sunday or AM. Yeah, when I'm watching All the Family at two o'clock in the morning on me TV, that's when the mesophilioma ad comes on. So Cinematon's crunch loaded with vanilla cream filling. There we go. Andy, Yep, whole milk, Farmland Fresh Dairies organic. And you know why I like the organic, Andy, right, I mean because it's delicious and fresh, but also because I like the container because it's not clear and you can't see how much milk we've used in the picture picture picture, because if you just hold up a jug and it's half empty, that's like, dude, what's with the jankety half filled container? You know? We should have stunt containers? Wayne, Can we get stunt containers please? Yeah, So we need plastic jug containers half gallon or quart and it has to look full all the time and we'll just use that much. Just put white construction paper in it or glue, yeah, right, or milk, I mean I don't right, well, not milk because that will expire. I guess, I don't know. We're gonna have to figure this out.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it's really that.
Speaker 2: Here go, buddy. It must be like you're curating skills. Oh have a degree. There we go, buddy, one, two, three, Now, just it doesn't taste like cinnamon toast crunch. It does not. It tastes like one of the knockoff CTCs. How can you laugh at that? It's got a burnt taste to it, right, I was thinking that the ice cream doesn't mix very well with this.
Speaker 1: See I disagree. I would choose this over the tricks. The tricks it doesn't work for me because I don't get fruity and vanilla like that just is weird to me.
Speaker 2: It's like sorbet, but not good sorbet.
Speaker 1: This at least tastes like ice cream to a degree, Like I could see this being an ice cream flavor.
Speaker 2: Not so much cereal. I'm gonna give this three bulls. I give it three bulls too. Yeah, before you even said anything, I want to see what you were going to do there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: If anything, this is weight. It's better than the other one. Okay, I guess we can take a break now, don't we pal I don't even know what to play anymore. I gotta get nothing here. It's just there's nothing. Okay, old stand by Wilfrid Brimley. Here we go. It's the right thing to do. We'll be back right after this and we're back that hole. It wasn't big enough. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have to look at it and now find the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I see twenty twenty four as the year of diabetes the sky.
Speaker 2: I can legit you the entire pand I love it so much. It is the best whip cream. Okay, you've said that many times. Stop, you know, stop stop.
Speaker 1: Only I could say it. Well, I squirt whip cream in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one. You're over compensating, Andy, Oh I am, Yeah, I am, okay, yeah, pipe it down to it. My god, look at all those commercials that just came in. What am I gonna do? I don't know. I have to stay here later now, Oh no, you gotta leave, I do. I actually have to leave it because it's supposed to be flooding rains tonight. Flooding. Yeah, my house is gonna flood. I gotta get home and waterproof. Wow. You know what that means. I got to hack off the top of the storm drain, get the hose down there with the thing and the bucket. Oh my god, I need a raincoat and heck and slicker, a slicker in boots and a slicker. Your wellies, what's all is it? Those are your shoes? All right? Bring over the last one, Andy, I'm very excited for it. This one is gonna be good, because what the hell happened through it? I'm thinking, uh, oh, careful, careful. Andy's attempting to open the box. I can already see some cardboard. That was a bad job and job oh god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Now we can't even eat the box. Get the other one?
Speaker 2: What? Oh? Did you do it right down the middle? Good? Good? They're not bad.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to stick my whole hand in there.
Speaker 2: So no, so like this is the coca Puff's loaded? Okay, so look at look at Look at cuckoo Coca what's his name? Cuckoo Sonny Sonny? Oh my god, I just had you know nothing about cereal. Look at Sonny's eyes. He's a little too excited about that. He has had way too much sugar. Today's rehab. If you're watching YouTube, look look at Sonny's eyes. He's out of his mind.
Speaker 1: He's got to go to a facility to check in and get cured.
Speaker 2: Show us how you live Cereal rich at livinloaded cereal dot com. So check that out. I just give him a plug. Oh cool, this is gonna be good. I'm really actually excited for this. But I'm thinking slightly rocky road because even though it's vanilla cream, I'm thinking more like marshmallow cream. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they smell like cocoa buffs. The tricks one did not smell like tricks The cinnamon Toa's question, and smell smell like cinnamon. But this smells like cocoa buffs. Should I put some whoop cream on yours? I'm okay for right now, just for now, I'm not allowed to talk about it. Only you're apparently allowed to plug.
Speaker 2: Also, this month, we have to go to the milk factory. I know the milk factory like I'm thinking Sesame Street. I don't know why, right, because they go and visit yeah for sure, Same Street or mister Rogers or ready, here we go. The milk is starting to turn chocolate. M m. It doesn't really taste like coca puffs A little bit out of all the chocolate pillow cereals we've had? How many have we had? A lot? Really? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, most of them are chocolate because I feel it's the go to. With a pillow, you can easily fill chocolate with vanilla or chocolate.
Speaker 2: Hold hold on one second, Hey, angry guy. Hmmmm, this is really delicious.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great way to get people to not tune in. I give this actually three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: This is the best one. I'm going to give it four because I'm a big chocolate fan when it comes to cereal, and I'm very excited to try the milk You're ready, slightly chocolatey. Doesn't make as deep of a chocolate milk as regular Coca Puffs does, but I like it. Thank you, General Mills. Actually, you know, thank me also because I bought them. What please? We better make at least fifteen dollars on this episode since I paid for three boxes. Fingers crossed. That's cool, man. So it's a new year, Yeah, new year. That's great, man. We got lots of things coming this year. I'm excited. Lots of exciting things happening. Oh yeah, lots of new cereals. Yep, do you realize that we just keep going because they just keep coming. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, every time you go, oh, we're in a drought, I just think, oh, he'll.
Speaker 2: Get like forty two thousand cereals in the next week. See. And I just wasted maybe three weeks. Yeah, because I just blew, I blow. I just blew through three new cereals, all new.
Speaker 1: I can look at all these new cereals, those of old.
Speaker 2: Oh that one's not well, okay, we'll talk about that one soon. Oh that one came from England. I could tell yeah English, I have no, I have no idea what's going on in that thing. There's like eggs and sausage in the cereals, so yeah, oh, hold on, I'll just play this then. No, I don't eat it. No, No, we're not. We're not on the next Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Show it calf crunch. Yeah, four Builders Essentials.
Speaker 2: It's English breakfast serial Read it the full English breastst cereal. Read these things that are in there.
Speaker 1: Say good morning to the world's first fry up flavored cereal. All the salty, savory goodness of a greasy spoon in one box.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Read the things that are in it.
Speaker 1: Egg yeah, bacon, yes, sausage, yes, sauce, yes, tomato and mushroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put it back down there. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: I just want to see it.
Speaker 2: No, no, look at don't let anyone see It's a secret, salty cereals until we see you next week. Thank you so much for listening. Follow us on all socials Serial Killers, PC is us our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairy follow them. You can hit hit this guy up at Andrew Pug and me at Ze Scotti b Yeah, you could hit me up. What don't the kids says hit me up? Guys who says that, hit me up? Like twenty thirty somethings, probably hit me up. Hit me up at right, hit me up that nineties? Yeah, no I don't know. No, I mean if you were born in the nineties, then it hitped me up. Yeah. Probably chat me chat you chat me at me at me say crunch Andrew crunch me said, why would you do that? Because why are you throwing things? Episodes over