Speaker 1: All right, we're rolling. Put him on and move on in.
Speaker 2: All right, put him on and move on in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what happened to the thing?
Speaker 1: I had the thing? Here?
Speaker 2: What thing?
Speaker 1: I was gonna play the thing? Okay, welcome to serial Killers? Want to get your bald head in here? Come on, move on over.
Speaker 3: On the video.
Speaker 1: Hi, Ryan, Today's Monday, November twenty eighth, and this is serial Killers?
Speaker 3: That's not it? Where's the theme is that Monday Night football?
Speaker 1: As Ronnie?
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, you know this.
Speaker 1: You don't know what TV theme show? That what TV theme song?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: The original song did not have lyrics. It was just that. Come on, Nick's seven Mary three, Hawaii five oh seven, Marry three?
Speaker 3: It's a band paunch? If that's Chips? Yes? Was it really Chips?
Speaker 1: You never listened to this podcast ever? Do you?
Speaker 3: And I never watched Chips? Apparently? There's My first question is like, why was I not hired to sing that that? That's what I did here on on, you know, on the Big show? Because you left? Yeah, but I'm available.
Speaker 1: We don't pay.
Speaker 3: Well, that's all right, you're my friends.
Speaker 2: We need actually new intros. They're all stale. I've heard everyone.
Speaker 3: Now you can pay me now that you didn't pay me the first time.
Speaker 2: Brody did a great job making the intros. But now it's been three years and it's just the same ones like this one. Some boys watch sports, some boys play sports, but these two don't play no way.
Speaker 3: Is that the theme to different strokes?
Speaker 1: This one, well, that'd be great, and.
Speaker 2: Then this one Cereal Killers, it's the same.
Speaker 1: Let him hear he's never heard any of this. He doesn't listen to any podcast.
Speaker 3: I listened to his.
Speaker 1: I listened to his Bob Ross podcast, but he does not listen to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh welcome, Ron, I'm too busy making pod. Do you want to be or do you want to be called ballfree Gronnie? You can call me whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Here your pod.
Speaker 2: Here's ron He's the host of the Bob Ross podcast. Give it up for ron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing? Great? So, anyway, Ronnie used to work with us on the Big Show back in the day. People know that, Yes, well not this podcast, but you weren't here three years ago and we started this. That's okay, right, so they don't know who you are. This is Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Ronnie's there's a lot of people actually newman who helped me our website had never heard of the Morning Show. He just really loved our podcast.
Speaker 3: Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Yes, so let's not go too deep into this. Let's save it for ball chat. Because here we're gonna eat cereal. So welcome, Ronnie. We eat cereal in this podcast. It's called Serial Killers and it's for this so.
Speaker 2: Lucky you don't have like any who is it any co host on your podcast, So lucky.
Speaker 1: His co host is dead.
Speaker 2: Cool. So we eat cereal on this one, Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And unfortunately you came in a bad week because we just have a bunch of crap today because you know, we're still waiting on some of the new Christmas cereals to come.
Speaker 3: We haven't, we don't have them yet. How do you determine what cereal you're gonna eat every day?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Rando? No? I carefully curate each episode.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you did.
Speaker 2: These trash bat like boxes that he puts them in, and then he's like scurries through them like a little like me me me, me me no, and then he just picks him out and goes this one maybe this one, Oh no.
Speaker 1: I know what would go well? With others, and we generally do one new one and then to just either throwaways or randoms or store brands or listeners supplied or oh whatever.
Speaker 2: He's our Cereal Solier.
Speaker 1: No, I am your Cereal. What is it that I say? Sense? I'm your sense of Cereal? Okay, White Warrior, all right, so here we go. Let's go with serial number one. This one's actually a granola and it is brand new and it is from love Crunch.
Speaker 2: Are you a Cereal fan? Ron?
Speaker 3: It's an interesting question. I am a fan, but growing up? Excuse me? What are you shaking it up? First? Is that to do anything?
Speaker 1: You know nothing about this podcast? Nothing? Go ahead and play it? Play it?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to watch a grown man shake a bag?
Speaker 1: Shake? In this case it's a bag?
Speaker 3: This podcast is so scottiebe meta. Is like, this is just like a like a cartoon version of your actual life.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and it's fine and I'm lucky enough to live through it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And this is a new premium organic granola from Love Crunch. Nature's Path makes this. And this one is dark chocolate and hazel nut ethel newt.
Speaker 3: You know, I know we're on a schedule yet, but he did ask me a question about if I at zeial and you just completely you were too busy shaking your box. That's not a box.
Speaker 2: If you weren't here, it would still be that way. Go ahead, I could say one thing and then all of a sudden he'll just be like, oh wow, do you see the preservatives.
Speaker 1: Well, this way, while I'm opening it, you can.
Speaker 3: You can answer the cereal, get some hyper and the ADHD like comes comes in hardcore.
Speaker 1: Hot in here.
Speaker 3: He's sweating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna take my sweatshirt off.
Speaker 3: So my folk growing up, my mother in particular, would not let me eat sugar cereals. That was off limits. So my cereals, my cereals growing up were limited to cheerios, rice crispies, any rice based cereal which also obviously has sugar in it, but not like frosted flakes or you know. Growing up back then that was that was kind of like a snack.
Speaker 1: So a treat for you was honey nut cheerios. You got to eat that.
Speaker 3: I actually eat honey nut cheerios straight out of the box as a snack because of that, grow that situation growing up, because it is a treat for me.
Speaker 2: I love good honey nut ccheio.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So I'm pretty I'm pretty basic as a cereal eater. These are still the same cereals that I eat. So anything you're handing over to me now is going to be a completely new experience. Pretty good.
Speaker 1: I wish we had some good stuff for you.
Speaker 3: This is all garbage standard something good?
Speaker 2: What give him something good?
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll see it's curated. Remember it's not curated. Careful are you using the word curate? Is like an insult to people that actually curate things.
Speaker 3: And you're a sense sense is don't curate?
Speaker 1: That's right? Can you stop drinking coffee because it's gonna skew the rating?
Speaker 2: Do you know our rating system?
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't doesn't.
Speaker 2: So five bowls is like the highest you can go. Think of it like five stars. Spoons are like a half a star. So you can give something the lowest. You could give it as a puke fase that's if you can't eat it.
Speaker 1: And that's nothing.
Speaker 2: But otherwise you could do between a spoon and five bowls and then also do half a star. You could do like us, three spoon, three balls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: You're confusing everyone.
Speaker 3: And have you carefully thought out the milk to cereal ratio before pouring?
Speaker 1: I did, But when this granola, granola is very heavy, so it's s.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you. There's kind of like an oily film at the top. Very interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, we're also, you know, eating it out of a paper cup, which is not the traditional way to eat cereal. You you thought about bowls, No, we don't.
Speaker 2: Do that because I don't have to wash them. Dark chocolate and hazel nut butter love crunch by nature.
Speaker 3: I don't love the hazel nut or as we called them we were kids, Philiberts.
Speaker 1: But this is pretty decent.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: There's something in it that there's not as solid as the granola way. Yes, it is the It is the hazel nut buttery. Not a little unexpected. But now that I've had a little bit of it, I can dig it delicious.
Speaker 1: I can dig it. We can dig a chicken dig he can dig it. They can dig.
Speaker 3: It, baby, I can dig it.
Speaker 2: He could get You could dig We could dig it. They could dig it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. How about that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this four bowls I think it's delicious. Actually, yeah, four bowls. I'm thinking about maybe bumping it up a spoon.
Speaker 3: But what's the max rating? Fives? Any has any cereal gotten five balls?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Lucky Charms all day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your five bowls. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: We actually have the cereal Hall of Fame. It's our list of cereals. There's I think twenty of them. Now you should check it out.
Speaker 1: At serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the cereal ratings there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you ever actually go to the cereal so on the site, you've you've done it.
Speaker 2: An archive of everything. Yeah, every cereal we've ever done, archived all eight hundred cereals.
Speaker 3: Look at how much you have accomplished since I left?
Speaker 1: Do that? What are you thinking that? Ron T Burke?
Speaker 3: You know it's tough because this is my first rodeo. M hm, So you know it's how do I set the bar? Well, I'm gonna I'm gonna go because you said I wasn't gonna like any of these. I just said they're crap to me. Well that you know, but when I saw you're like.
Speaker 1: When I say crap, like crap, I don't mean taste crap I just mean, it's nothing that's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, whoa, that's the brand new blah blah.
Speaker 1: Blah, you know, because we're waiting on a few brand new bubble bas and I just don't have them.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm gonna do I'm gonna bump it up a spoon. Okay, four bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 3: Cool, all right, I like it. But based on the standards of not having tasted any other cereal on this podcast, I want to start. I'm gonna go with what Scottie rated three bowls in a spoon, which to.
Speaker 2: Me, like that's a good rating, right, that is a good rating.
Speaker 3: All right. I just want to make sure. Yeah, I'm doing the love crap.
Speaker 1: And the milk is pretty good too. We are using today Farmland Dairies fat free milk, where some still call it skim. How it's not skim anymore, it's fact free.
Speaker 3: How much does does milk play a part in the Cereal Killers podcast? It plays a big part because it's a huge part of cereal Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the fact that no milk company has given us free milk yet or sponsored this podcast is astronomical to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would love to do some type of advertisement.
Speaker 1: It is the wrong word. You're right. As soon as I said it, I said, that doesn't make any sense. How about it's astronomically insane. That makes much more sense.
Speaker 2: Good, this coffee is delicious.
Speaker 1: Stop doing that.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me what to do, all right?
Speaker 1: Should we move on?
Speaker 2: I mean, what can we expose.
Speaker 3: With the milk and sponsors? How come that hasn't happened? I mean, you guys are like, go to all the cereal you.
Speaker 2: Tell us we tried. We're trying to get any sponsorship like manscaped. I don't know literally any of it. Well, we're willing to do any.
Speaker 1: Type of average chest And as a matter of fact, we were talking to Farmlanderries for a little while and then they just ghosted us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ghost It's a shame.
Speaker 2: It's a shame.
Speaker 1: All we'd have to say is this episode sponsored by Farmland Dairies. Thank you for supplying the milk. Go to farmlandaeries dot com for all your milk needs.
Speaker 2: Or hair products.
Speaker 3: That's it. Thank you, and give us some free milk every once in a while. That's all. It's the story of our lives. One day you're talking to a milk company in the next day you're not there. They disappear, right, all right, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Also, you don't have to eat the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, do I have to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you could just take a couple of bites. Don't worry. You can add the milk.
Speaker 3: No, I'm thirsty. Okay, it's good though.
Speaker 1: Right. So as a kid, did you ever have I mean, I know you were only allowed bland cereals, But how about Golden Grams? Did you've had? You've had them at some point in your life?
Speaker 3: How that I can recall?
Speaker 1: You've never had a freaking golden Graham?
Speaker 3: I shut up. I can't say that. I that if I did, I don't remember it. Well, you are in for a treat, there's that.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't say we're having golden grams.
Speaker 2: Why you are not in for a treat?
Speaker 1: Why would we have golden grams? We had them years ago?
Speaker 2: Well I thought maybe it was a new version of it, a new version.
Speaker 1: Well it's a different version. It's a it's a store brand.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so how far off am I?
Speaker 1: You're pretty far off? It literally says Graham. Squares See, this is a knockoff of Golden Grams. General Mill makes Golden Grams and no Mills. I know I keep my mouth is not working today, thank you though, So add flavor to life with food Club. Food Club is the brand. We did one of those last week with the Coco Locos and uh so this is a bear eating. What's the matter? What you're just very like distraught.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just looking at my phone. I'm getting text messages.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't worry about it right now. So producer Sam got us this box when she was where was she on her bachel of Sidona? She brought this back from Arizona. He doesn't care. He doesn't pay a touch the whole time because other things are way more important than this, right, you.
Speaker 3: Can't just shut off. Well they are, but you can't just shut off.
Speaker 1: For fifteen minutes. What happens when you're on a plane and there's no.
Speaker 2: Service fifteen minutes?
Speaker 3: Maybe that was farm more eleven minutes in from Leanderius might have been texting highly. No, they just did a sponsorship, so they touched base with me, not him.
Speaker 2: So I'm just here to get abused.
Speaker 1: I love you Andy anyway. So Sam brought this back from Sedona. From her bachelorette party. We wanted her to be here.
Speaker 2: To do a wild bear. He would like kill somebody.
Speaker 3: Ah, he's very happy to be eating that square.
Speaker 2: Maybe he has rabies.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was one of his cubs that went missing in New Jersey. You know you heard that story.
Speaker 2: No you didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh he's also not a black bear. He's just a brown bear. Bear, brown bear? What do you see?
Speaker 2: Or Cocaine Bear comes out next year? It's a movie, is it really? Yeah? It's really about a bear that gets into cocaine.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's on it. Look look at him. She's out of his mind, this guy.
Speaker 3: Anyway about movies with bears, this is generic the book, Oh yeah, this is generic. A Ballou is a bear.
Speaker 1: You remember that?
Speaker 3: No you don't.
Speaker 1: Why did you say balloo?
Speaker 2: Gays, we were talking about bears.
Speaker 3: Shut up. Ballou was the bear and John.
Speaker 1: You grew up in New York, didn't you have that? Didn't you have cat tests like cat tests when you were a kid that were called cat test. It was the California Achievement Test. You're the same age as me, dude. We had that in elementary school. You filled in little bubbles. It was a cat test and it was.
Speaker 3: Just maybe it was dog tests in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: No, you Dick, No, And it was this same podcast.
Speaker 3: This is what I've been missing was the thing that.
Speaker 1: Says a balloo is a bear. And then it was like different, forget it, just forget it. Let's eat this. Sam couldn't be with us because she just got married and she's on the phone.
Speaker 2: She could have joined us. You chose not to include her.
Speaker 3: That is false. She left.
Speaker 2: Did you ask her? It's her big Yes, it's her big wedding weekend. So if I call Sam right now, she's gonna say that you asked her. Listen, were you here for this conversation? Cereal will go back? She walked by before and did you ask her?
Speaker 1: I should have a great wedding.
Speaker 3: Good thing. He has the phone around so we can find him.
Speaker 1: This bag is terrible, stupid food club, terrible bag, terrible?
Speaker 3: Is that you're gonna get points off for the bad bag?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that? It's just about taste.
Speaker 1: It's all taste.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sam and and Hire, you're on Serial Killers. Did Scotty ask you if we could have the cereal with you? Or is he just pouring your cereal? Without you, I find the.
Speaker 1: One you brought back from Sedona. I figured you're very you're very busy wedding everything. I didn't think you'd have time, and I didn't want the cereal to go bad.
Speaker 4: Well you should have asked me either way.
Speaker 3: There it is, but you gave it.
Speaker 1: You gave it to me and like you threw it on the floor and you're like here you were so angry about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because last time I brought you a cereal you complained about it. Because last time a normal person.
Speaker 1: Last time you brought us a cereal deer, it wasn't a cereal.
Speaker 4: It was he'll say thank you like a normal person. What kind of toddler is like, it's not exactly what I wanted. It throws the Barbie doll, like.
Speaker 3: Well, are you a child when you do that.
Speaker 1: I did say thank you, but I said, we don't. This is not cereal.
Speaker 4: No, you said thank you, but you didn't even give it like a normal thank you. You gave me a fake thank you. Thanks, but we don't eat this. Thanks, but this isn't the cereal. Thanks, but I'm not going to use this anyway.
Speaker 1: We're trying your Graham squares now, from Are.
Speaker 4: They good because they got on a flight to get here, so I hope it's not craps.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks the shape of Golden Grams. The texture is a little bit different. It looks like they're slightly frosted. There. There's a little sheen to them that Golden Grams does not have. I would say this is a glossy finish, whereas Golden Grahams is a matte finish, and they Golden Grams has little ridges in them. This has maybe some bubbles from the machine. Right, let's see.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, Sam, hi, a ballue is.
Speaker 1: A bear, that's right. Rubbish is trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, cat we get tach cat tests.
Speaker 1: She's very young. She doesn't know that she's young. It tastes like it wants to be Golden Gram's very bad. Yeah, but it is not quite there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting. It's it's an interesting I think you would have loved it, Sam, I'm sorry that Scott didn't ask you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd love it. It tastes a little bit like styrofoam. After the initial Graham flavor kind of wears all.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, Well that wasn't worth a flight like you can.
Speaker 1: You can pack your Pinterest packages with them.
Speaker 3: Did you just write us to donate to get the cereal for the cereal?
Speaker 2: Did you also just call her poshmark same thing?
Speaker 1: It's all the same stuff.
Speaker 2: It's actually very different. Okay, okay, well, thank you Sam, Sam, I'm giving it.
Speaker 4: Carl Murray picks up in the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Also, it was her. You just you just transported it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because it was so easy making room in my check luggage for you people. So you were Thank you, you Toddler.
Speaker 1: You are just the cereal mule Cereal.
Speaker 4: Thank you Sam, Thank you, You're welcome. Andrew and only Andrew.
Speaker 3: Love you.
Speaker 1: Hope you're enjoying. I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon. Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Also say bye to Ron bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: See you.
Speaker 3: Do you ever like keep eating the cereal even if you don't like it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, Wait till the next one. That's what I'm doing right now, wait till the next one.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give this two balls.
Speaker 1: It's got two balls for me as well.
Speaker 2: It's very bland. It's not anything like golden grams are so good the bar is set so high that that is just sad.
Speaker 3: One bowl, one spoon. I want to go lower. Wow, I'm sending the bar lower, just.
Speaker 1: Like what was the game show Card Sharks lower? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you saying? What the hell is card Sharks?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Where we were?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 2: When we were?
Speaker 1: We're We're we're the one were.
Speaker 2: Don't we use that sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's card Sharks.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had no idea who was the host.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Chuck Woillery the other family not.
Speaker 2: That was Tiktak dough what I literally, I don't know, I don't no, I give up. Remember you know, I remember a tictact Ol Ronnie, when they would choose the one in the dragon would dragon, I would get scared as a kid.
Speaker 1: It would go bra and it was.
Speaker 3: And it was like an eight bit dragon. Terrible graphics, but I got scared of it. Anyway, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot. Oh, of course you did. Okay, I hope you filled the hole. We'll be right back and back with our buddy bald freak Ronnie. What is hope you filled the whole of Nashville.
Speaker 1: You'd have to listen to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no guarantees.
Speaker 2: So I go back and I put the ads in.
Speaker 1: So if you had, if you find any like special Nashvillian cereals, will you send them to me?
Speaker 2: I brought some home last time I was in.
Speaker 3: Now that I know, Yeah, I mean are there is there such a thing as like a regional well there?
Speaker 1: I mean there's regional store brands, like what's your supermarket?
Speaker 3: There? I go to Kroger. We also have publics.
Speaker 1: You have publics in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are the two big ones. That's so exciting for me in publics. I love that you have public He's gonna come visit you, I will. The grocery stores are pretty nice in Nashville. I would say, I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't actually love to see you in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Did you know that at public shopping is a pleasure? Have you noticed?
Speaker 3: I haven't been. I've only gone the Kroger.
Speaker 1: Actually we had a five bowler from Kroger last week or two weeks ago. The marshmallow. These guys, so.
Speaker 3: Would you do like if have you tried like the store brand?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The store brandshe Broger's got a lot of those. This one is so good. Kroger's shining stars with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us what rip off this is? Ronnie?
Speaker 3: Come on now, I mean it's got a Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely Lucky charms.
Speaker 3: And Kroger has one for every every brand cereal. There is a Kroger brand, which is pretty common amongst most supermarkets.
Speaker 1: It is. But you know, you might have some regional, like you know, some Cajun Cajun flakes there.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as Cajun flakes, not New Orleans.
Speaker 1: That's right, Well, something you're down there. What have they got in Nashville? Maybe they have country flakes. I haven't got us some country flakes.
Speaker 3: Country. I'll get the same three cereals I always get.
Speaker 2: Do you really think that, like Nashville was by like a bay for a second.
Speaker 1: It was there's you know old Bay spices. All right, here we go. You ready? So this one I'm gonna I'm telling you right now, I'm sorry, this one's disgusting. Haven't tried it, but I'm letting you know that it is.
Speaker 3: I think that's that's poor form on your part. You shouldn't like preview it like there should be no is gonna be this is a cool cereal.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll like it, maybe you want This.
Speaker 1: Is from our good friends at Catalina Crunch. Okay, so you did. You did a keto thing for a minute, didn't you.
Speaker 3: No, never, never, no health kick for you. Now, I just you know, I just stay in shape on that yourrell. Okay.
Speaker 1: So anytime we have Catalina Crunch, it is an event.
Speaker 2: It is so this Oh god, is that a chocolate one?
Speaker 1: This is chocolate banana?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, oh god, yeah, no, no, no, you'll see.
Speaker 1: He just came from our good friend Laura. Thank you for sending this, Laura. It is paleo friendly, vegan, one hundred percent plant based, soy free, wheat, free.
Speaker 3: High in fiber, no sugar, alcohols. So you know what this is gonna be.
Speaker 2: I know it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: So the Listeners sends cereals.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh it's see all those boxes back there, that's all Listeners supplied stuff.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 3: It's a cot into industry. Who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've really found our niche have we?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Speak for yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean it smells like bananas. It looks like some sort of animal poop in the woods. It's that dark. This looks like a bloody stool feeling. Oh that commercial that discussed allergen. What is that commercial? Linses. I think it's lindsas Yeah, in the commercial, in one of the side.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you talk, really, all I think of.
Speaker 1: Is like, we play that commercial and one of the side effects is bloody or black stools, which is just disgusting when you're trying to eat food.
Speaker 3: He passes the cereal that sort of resembles what he just said.
Speaker 2: Why is the milk turning blue? Why does it smell like alcohol?
Speaker 1: It does smell It smells like banana mush.
Speaker 2: It smells like a rotten's not what banana smells like. And why is it blue?
Speaker 1: I promise you it's going to taste good at first. You're ready.
Speaker 3: It smells it's going to be back from the game. It doesn't smell like a rotten banana. It smells like the peel that you've left out on the counter on the seat of your car for three weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just found that.
Speaker 3: Here we go there on the hatch.
Speaker 1: It's it just tastes like banana mush at first, But here it comes. It's gonna come now now, Oh okay, that taste.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 1: That thing that taste came the Stevia whatever the hell that is.
Speaker 2: It tastes like nail polish remover. That keto Oh.
Speaker 3: I feel inclined to eat to finish them all. I feel like you know that.
Speaker 2: Is your journey. I'm gonna let you take it, but I don't advise it. This is disgusting. Did you just drink that stree from the.
Speaker 1: I poured it? I didn't tell I didn't touch it. You can watch the video. I swear.
Speaker 2: I don't like this at all. Do you like it?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, well you got nothing for me.
Speaker 2: It's a spoon.
Speaker 1: Wow, you even give it that? I spit it out, so it it's nothing.
Speaker 2: It tastes like nail polish remover. I don't recommend.
Speaker 1: Acetone or non acetonin what yeah, what, I don't get it. You don't get it. You've never used nail polishing mover in your life?
Speaker 2: Have I put on nail polish?
Speaker 1: You have no female in your life.
Speaker 2: That that puts nail polish on it all the time, that has acetone nail polish remover in the house. I'm sure it does. It smells really bad. I like it actually okay, Well.
Speaker 3: It also performs other functions besides removing nail polish, but that's a different that's a different podcast. I would also say that something about drugs. I bet I would. I would also say that, you know, now that I've had this one, it makes me want to re rate the previous ones, because by comparison, I feel like if I give this like one bowl and I gave the other one, which was halfway decent, two bowls, then the whole rating system is thrown off.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing. It's it's you gotta snap judgment.
Speaker 1: Can you do another one just to get this taste out of our mouth? Sure, Scott, there's another one, just hundreds of them.
Speaker 2: You have me for another fifteen minutes. Oh wow, Sam was getting a facial done sorry while she was talking to us on the phone.
Speaker 3: If you eat them one piece at a time, it's not as bad.
Speaker 2: But that's not how you eat cereal. Learn about cereal eating. What are you doing, Scott? You like a cereal troll. He's digging into the cereal arcotage. Oh he's not bending over that much yet. Usually when he bends over, his full ass crack hangs out the listeners.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you know tune into that. Yeah, that's the product of eating too much cereal, folks. I'm not going to finish this one at a principle because it's not good. So I'm gonna you gave it a spoon.
Speaker 1: I gave it nothing, and he gave it a spoon.
Speaker 3: So that's the lowest rate you can give nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing, nothing, nothing, you got nothing.
Speaker 2: You gave it a puke face. I mean you're still eating it.
Speaker 1: Pizza with nothing?
Speaker 3: Oh that face? Nothing? What? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Come on polyostring cheese commercial from when Give Me a Pizza with nutting?
Speaker 3: I feel the generational divide is a big part of Oh it's insane late eighties probably okah, with them live, that's okay, you should still know it.
Speaker 1: It's classic.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's such a classic that you mentioned it on this niche cereal eating podcast.
Speaker 3: It's a that was a Polo string cheese commercial, right, it was absolutely all right, Let's do one more real quick, just.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love that. Oh my god, sucial memories. So let's dive into the box. I forget who sent us this. I'm sorry, listener, but it's been so long that these expired in August, but I'm sure it's still fine. So this is essential everyday bite sized shredded wheat frosted. Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever had shredded wheat either.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm sorry that I'm giving you this one, because like Kellogg's, frosted shreaded weed are delicious flavors out. Yeah, especially the mini ones with the little chocolate in the middle.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is my starter shredded weed, and then I'll graduate to the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you these are I love. Yeah, when they're sugary, Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: So this is essential every day. Also a store brand. You can find it.
Speaker 3: And thank you?
Speaker 2: What is this one?
Speaker 1: Essential every day?
Speaker 2: Where can people buy it?
Speaker 1: Stores that?
Speaker 3: I guess I don't need to eat lunch today.
Speaker 1: No, it's distributed by Super Value Ink in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hate.
Speaker 3: To eat the It's got a lot of girth if I feel like it's gonna be painful to eat.
Speaker 1: But she said last night, all right, ready and here we go.
Speaker 2: So great to watch him make himself laugh.
Speaker 3: It's good. It brings him joy, well, the joy of cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the wheat itself. There's a little bit to be desired. The sugar sweetness is nice. Dirty rag. I see it on the door, See the dirty rag. You could see the spots and it smells. This is.
Speaker 3: This podcast is all over the place.
Speaker 2: It's unhinged. Wait till the next one. This one, I give four bowls.
Speaker 1: Wow for an expired cereal too what it expired in August, but it doesn't matter was sealed brand now.
Speaker 2: Too happy you came onto this podcast, we give you expired cereal crappy Keto cereal. The only good one was really the Love Crunch.
Speaker 3: I'm just here for the company.
Speaker 2: Also the Love Crunch. Can we talk about the font of it? It's very much match game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what's.
Speaker 2: Match game.
Speaker 3: Game?
Speaker 1: Three balls in a spoon?
Speaker 2: Like when I see it, I just want to go Love Crunch.
Speaker 1: We did that. If you listen back to the Crunches, you do that every time, and every time you do.
Speaker 2: It, let me guess it is your friend Mac gonna text you and be like, I hate what Andrew does yep and Doug okay, cool bite side only two people that talk to him, and he uses that to base all of the critique on people are texting in. It's either Matt or Doug. And then the best is when Matt texts me.
Speaker 1: Three balls in a spoon. What do you get it wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm going to do two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you seem to be a tough critic.
Speaker 1: No, I like it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's better than the Golden Gram's ripoff one, but not as good as the first one that we had.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to say I certainly appreciate you sitting in on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: You enjoy your time.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 3: That's it just.
Speaker 1: Actually a really long episode. We usually go about fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: It's usually twenty minutes these days.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on all social platforms as Serial Killers PC. That's cereal with a C.
Speaker 3: What about me? Can I give out my yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, going to get their pal.
Speaker 3: You give it up?
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't know them. He produces it, but he doesn't know it.
Speaker 2: Bald Freak music on all social platform Well, why don't you.
Speaker 1: Talk about your podcast real quick, real quick, because we'll do it on the next one in bull chat and you.
Speaker 3: Know, oh it's right, we got bull chat.
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's just talk about it in bold Chat. Follow Ronnie at Ronnie's Thing, and then we'll talk about the next thing and the next thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah at Bald Freak Music. I don't make cereal. I eat cereal and I know these guys. Is that worthy of a follow? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you do the independent minded one. That's cool and then your host The Bob Ross podcast available on all podcast platforms search The Joy of Bob Ross, A happy little podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Which we which we actually talked about in the previous ball chat since that was last ones, well, can we like we should bring this up for the sake of this podcast. There is a Bob Ross based cereal called The Joy right, and you were supposed to get it, but it never happened.
Speaker 3: Who said, I was sped.
Speaker 1: You said, talk to your boy Andy. I did, and he was like, if you want that, it's old. I'm like, I don't care, we'll try it nothing.
Speaker 3: Why does he care old?
Speaker 2: He likes old?
Speaker 3: If you haven't heard this whole podcast, anything that's old.
Speaker 1: He likes Yep, nostalgia, mister nostalgia, that's my name. Oh look at that girl out there with the belt. The rest is a wrestler. Okay, cool, she's got a wrestling belt.
Speaker 2: Okay, so oh look a bird.
Speaker 1: We call that squirreling.
Speaker 2: Well, Carla calls it squirreling.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks, just rambling. We'll talk to you on Wednesday with an all new Bowl Chat and Monday with another Serial Killers one week from today. Thank you so much. Take care and until then, say what now?
Speaker 2: Crunch crunch?
Speaker 1: Very good lady job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a fair performance.