Speaker 1: What Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: We're so happy. I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: I haven't we haven't recorded in like literally weeks. It's been like a very very long time since we've recorded.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because me and Drew hooked up and like it got really.
Speaker 3: Hot, awkward, we both have. I lost forty pounds.
Speaker 2: I like, I ate that person.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, I'm like basically invisible.
Speaker 2: Now you lost pounds, you would disappear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my legs don't exist. I cut them off.
Speaker 1: I off well to replace the forty pounds of you that's missing. We have two guests who each weigh twenty pounds, so ye be perfect.
Speaker 3: All right, come on in. Hey, we got Gypsy Woes, Many Rose and Martin.
Speaker 4: Hey you're Martin Martin, you're muted.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, hey, I just want to say, hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy to be here, and you know, with my partner right here Gypsy Woes.
Speaker 2: I'm not here on the other side, you're dating on that side.
Speaker 4: He's under me. For me, it goes in your top left, me, Drew bottom left, and of.
Speaker 3: Course you call me a fucking bottom God damn it. Already already called me about it. When Martin said he's your partner, he just said, oh, that's.
Speaker 6: My partner, right, But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a bottom. Where he interchange, we interchange. We like to switch.
Speaker 4: First, you're not I like women's rick. I don't know. You guys go back and forth. Right, you guys are all over this new stuff. I'm not with it. I'm kosher.
Speaker 2: What the hell? No, we did our minds.
Speaker 4: Your minds. You expanded our minds your body.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm expanding Drew and I'm expanding my mind while expanding Drew.
Speaker 2: So that's different.
Speaker 4: That's awful. I don't like that. I don't say that.
Speaker 2: Please, Okay, Well you should go on like a retreat somewhere and like open up.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I also realized, this is our first male guests, our first that's in the world multiple times, Josiah and Kai aren't males in my eyes, But how about this, how about this guests that aren't in the emergency in or comic extended universe, and now we're part of it. Now you're in it.
Speaker 2: Now you're looped in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, almost as big as the Marble universe.
Speaker 1: Now, exactly who are the last people we need to get on to expand it other than Gypsy.
Speaker 3: Rose Emily Rose.
Speaker 6: Well, you just need to get that one guy, the one who was like the villain and now he's like in jail or something.
Speaker 4: And then you're talking about I think you're talking about Marvel and they're talking about the Internet, and I.
Speaker 2: Was so confused. I was like, who the fuck went to jail?
Speaker 4: The villain? He's talking about frigging.
Speaker 5: He really is a villain. He's a villain man.
Speaker 3: Shane Dawson, Oh, Shane Dawson is a father now.
Speaker 5: So I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Riley gave birth. There's a picture of him sitting in the bed with the baby.
Speaker 6: Dude seriously stopp being silly gay, who's Riley?
Speaker 3: It's they did have they had surrogates. And I saw comments on the post. Every comment was like fuck this, you're evil, Like this should not be happening, Like it's like the happiest day of their life, and like everyone is like completely destroying them. And someone was like not a single mention of the surrogate mothers, like some men you are, and I was like, the surrogate mothers probably don't want to be mentioned on Shane Dawson's fucking platform. Okay, god fucking damn it. That's talking badly about through I got multiple camera angles.
Speaker 5: Oh man, this one. I don't like this one. It feels like I'm being examined and under a microscope by Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're little.
Speaker 3: It makes my forehead vane look crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude, it looks so jarring, like you look like somebody I called for like help with, like to pay my tea. Oh wait, why why is it working when you switch back and forth?
Speaker 3: I just unplugged it and plugged back again. Yeah, I should move this camera over here so I can like dramatically look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna do you're gonna I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh my god. That is Phil DeFranco I miss, you.
Speaker 2: Know, still alive. He's still doing stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh he's still huge on the internet too, Like he's still like going crazy, like it's insane.
Speaker 4: Is he related to the good Mythical Morning guys? Is he like one of the third or he's one of those brothers.
Speaker 3: He's one of the Dolan twins.
Speaker 6: He's just you know when you know when families they have like you have like twins and then you find out they have this like weird older brother that's just like.
Speaker 4: Locked stern got a got an older brother?
Speaker 3: Is the Sterniolos was that we got to put y'all?
Speaker 4: It's crazy. So there's there's these little young boys.
Speaker 5: And these goblins. Man, you got to check them out.
Speaker 6: And they're just like what they do, man, I don't know, they're freaking awesome. Dude, you can pick which one you want to stand Christopher, which one Nicholas?
Speaker 5: What's the other guy?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: They're more there's oh wait is it the is it the dudes where there's the gay one and the two brothers there they are, Yeah, I know them.
Speaker 4: I know them. As soon as it got gay you got really excited and.
Speaker 5: You know, and then they have this older brother and they have this older brother. This is actually wait, this is so funny.
Speaker 6: I did a bit that I was their like fourth brother or something, and then all their stands like came after me and stuff.
Speaker 5: It was really funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like they have.
Speaker 2: Like I still don't know who we're talking about.
Speaker 4: They're bigger than both of us.
Speaker 3: You don't like combine. They're they're major. They're like major, and they just sit in the car and be pretty like that.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: They're all related.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're identical.
Speaker 5: And then they have their brother not related. It's a pr stunt, dude.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is they have a brother that they lock inside of a suitcase in their basement and he's just been living in their suitcase for like six months.
Speaker 1: Well, is it like a Ramoa suitcase or is it like a mask?
Speaker 6: Like, Okay, if it's that one, it's fine because that's luxury and like inside it's probably warm that.
Speaker 1: It's probably like insulated. It's like it's like living in a Stanley cup.
Speaker 4: I earned mister has someone in a romo right now. It's something.
Speaker 3: You can live inside this suitcase. We won't dismember you.
Speaker 6: I would totally do that because like you probably get to keep the suitcase at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, true, And it's a Virgil, a clear one. I wanted that. I wanted that ship.
Speaker 1: So bad, dude, I'm not kidding, Like I need somebody like he is treading psychological warfare territory so heavily, like he is, like, yes, the one where he had that like duo stay in the.
Speaker 2: Box for one hundred days. I was like Okay, this is like not uky though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, like there's no way they didn't bone, Like I'm like really sorry, I was gonna a phone call. Okay, I'm really really certain that they had to have boned if they were in there for one hundred days together.
Speaker 2: But Loki did not each other by the end.
Speaker 5: I don't have to. You don't have to. Some people are abstinate, and you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Well celibate.
Speaker 4: This is what they did, is I heard because I know someone who works just like behind the scenes with them. They they have a lot of cameras in there, so immediately when they start boning, they can actually see it. And they have this big red buzzer that they hit and every like confetti comes down and they get an egg.
Speaker 3: Oh that's actually really interesting.
Speaker 2: And then if they locked me and Drew in there, we'd walk out millionaires and covered in confetti.
Speaker 4: Extra extra, like if there's a bonus for no no no protection. So there's also that as well.
Speaker 1: Oh me and you can't do that though, because we have like multiple partners on the side.
Speaker 3: So and diseases. This is covering my face now. Okay, So I want to talk about how evil and wicked Sephora has become. I get into that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to educate us because like we're guys, don't really know what.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like you're you know.
Speaker 4: What Andy is actually dressed up like one of their bags, a little bita bag.
Speaker 3: Cause so I was Christmas gift shopping for all the girl leaves in my family, and I was just like, I love wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Get them like like a three month course for like an engineering class or something.
Speaker 3: Why do you, Oh, women in stem shouldn't exist. I was thinking cooking classes though, or teaching a girl how to take out a garbage can every once in a while. How about that?
Speaker 2: Okay, got a boys job?
Speaker 6: Okay, well well if you teach a man how to fish the fish anyway, yeah, just continue.
Speaker 5: I don't remember what.
Speaker 3: It was, but yeah, yeah, no, I get it. I get what you're saying. But I was picking out gifts for all the girlly pops and I love skincare, very big into skincare. So I was just getting them like little like a little skincare regimen. And then like I'm like looking around and I like I'm just looking at everyone in there because I like people watching and I'm just like watching all of these people.
Speaker 1: And then I realized, I say, you're a grown ass man with a beard alone and support.
Speaker 3: I was with my mother.
Speaker 4: I was with my.
Speaker 2: Mother, I was with my sport.
Speaker 3: Like I was plotting. I was like rubbing my hands together. No, it gets it. It'll make that even funnier because the people I was looking at but like not in a weird way, so shut the fuck up. How about that? No, But then I like realized, I'm like looking around, I'm like, holy shit, every single person, every single girl in here is below the age of fourteen. And then it just started making me freak the fuck out because I was like, society has ruined children, Like all they care about is like stopping wrinkles from happening, and they're twelve years old. Like it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But talk, I saw another day where I was like, only the girls who microplane, tongue scrape, drink collagen, ice, roll, tweeze, threading, waxing, hair, dye hair like it was the longest ever, and it.
Speaker 6: Was like unfortunate does that he does all that?
Speaker 5: You got all that checked off?
Speaker 4: Boys? This isn't an accident, you know, and I don't get to just chill on the beach all you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you have like a side hustle, like an esthetician business?
Speaker 3: That's actually Epstein's Island. He's on Epstein's Island.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're making a new one, this one. We're calling it this Zuckerberg Garland. The hosts now, he's a crazy host.
Speaker 3: But you do sass what SaaS?
Speaker 4: I sell software on the like just kind of like malware and stuff like that, if you're all interested.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I saw somebody on TikTok who was on the TikTok shop selling advice, like, oh, selling like dating advice, like the three places you should always.
Speaker 2: Touch your man when you're hugging him.
Speaker 1: If you want my my TikTok shop.
Speaker 3: Like you need that, inn't you?
Speaker 4: I'll do you better.
Speaker 3: In one of the shops, I saw they were selling a one dollar ninety nine cent and I was gonna buy it because I didn't know what it was. But then I saw someone comment that it was literally nothing. They purchased nothing, and it was like a donation.
Speaker 5: We don't have we don't have TikTok shop in Canada.
Speaker 4: So you guys. Maybe you guys, really, we literally don't and it's and you guys suffer so much and we're just watching and ours is blitch and my TikTok is glitch. I don't even have ads.
Speaker 5: I have zero.
Speaker 4: I've never gotten a single ad, so I just get straight content is actually it's.
Speaker 3: Burning a hole.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 5: That's why he's so messed up.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 3: The pulture guys. I swear to god, there's a culture guys, did you that.
Speaker 2: Is actually insane? Because my TikTok feed.
Speaker 1: Is especially once the holiday started, like every other thing is some bitch trying to sell some ship to me.
Speaker 4: Oh crazy?
Speaker 2: Is that enter pass code for TikTok?
Speaker 3: You got your ship? Likeed up?
Speaker 4: I'm scared to type it because it's gonna like buy something.
Speaker 3: It's gonna sell your data.
Speaker 4: No, check this out, damn.
Speaker 2: So y'all don't have Tomoy Pickle TikTok.
Speaker 3: Or what like.
Speaker 5: No, we have to make our own.
Speaker 3: I justs And you bought two Timoy pickle pick kits before we left, and we were supposed to do them, and we just have them sitting on the counter now because we didn't do them.
Speaker 2: They're probably but fuck rotten. Yeah, they're probably so disgusting.
Speaker 1: I would assume that sitting on the counter for three weeks while we're gone, the red forty is going to like disintegrate the packaging and we're gonna come home to just like two red puddles on the count.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like sledge like that one TikTok you see that, like the food moving and stuff, and like it's like just pure comment bait, Like so people are like what is that?
Speaker 5: But it's like something, but it always like it does get me for a second.
Speaker 3: My favorite comment date I've been seeing recently is like the people that like get really sexual with like the food and they like start like fingering the food or the chicken breast, and it's like did anybody else notice his fingers? Like that's literally.
Speaker 1: It's always like a like a weirdly buff dude who obviously also has an eating disorder because he only lets himself eat like boiled broccoli and like mere chicken.
Speaker 2: But he always like is cooking with yeah, cooking.
Speaker 1: And like dressing up like with like a tight ass shirt, and it's.
Speaker 6: Like like no, I want to start one so bad because like I look into them so much. I want to start one where it's like I'm just cooking regularly and then but I'm super unhygienic about everything, so I'm like randomly sick in.
Speaker 5: But it's like subtle enough that people like comment.
Speaker 3: I saw this dude legitimately make like gumbo on the airplane. He snuck a battery, like a car battery onto the airplane and cook gumbo in the scene.
Speaker 2: A car battery, That's what.
Speaker 3: Everyone was saying. They were like, he committed like eight felonies for this TikTok, Like it was like insane. In his videos, Martin, I went to his page. All of his videos are essentially that, like he'll like have a cut on his hand and like start like kneading bread and knead the blood into the bread, and like he also cooks in like it was crazy. He cooks inside like motel syncs. That's his bread in butter is like he cooks in the motel scene. Yeah, you've seen him, you've seen him.
Speaker 4: Wait, I saw him make French onion soup in the in the sink of of a motel.
Speaker 3: Like it has like it has like razor shavings and scabs and ship in it.
Speaker 4: If I if my eyes saved like forty dollars taking like economy or whatever, and he's sitting next to me making gumbo.
Speaker 5: I'm asking, Yeah, you have to try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he pulled it out like he pauls it out of the bag like it's like mashed potatoes with like when it's like.
Speaker 4: The truck driver, isn't he a truck driver?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a truck driver. He did it on the airplane though.
Speaker 2: Wait, so he's like low key about it, like he's.
Speaker 1: Not like he didn't start that as a bit, like he was.
Speaker 2: Like I need to show the world what I get up to.
Speaker 3: When I'm also like the technology he creates is insane. Like he literally will make like a pizza grill that like spins using like the blow dryer and it will like melt the cheese. It's like insane, Like I never he'll build like Chappy to like make he actually utilizes chat gpt ai. He puts the AI in the chicken breast.
Speaker 2: That just reminds me of like there was this guy who.
Speaker 1: I can't say his blog channel name, but there was this guy who like was, no, you.
Speaker 3: Know what you're talking about it.
Speaker 4: We'll show you after.
Speaker 1: I'm only like not saying it because he isn't popular, Like I just found him with my Miami homies, like on YouTube because he used to go to the vintage shops here and people met him and were like, oh, this guy makes logs, like we should go watch them. But his at is like I don't even think he makes logs anymore. But one of them was he was showing like his like food routine. And mind you, this guy was like selling like reselling designer clothes on grails, so he had.
Speaker 2: No business eating like this, Like he was making.
Speaker 1: The correct amount of money that he could have got himself up fucking like a burger king meal, like he could have gotten something else, but he would go to the grocery stores in Miami bulke buy the sale steak and put a bunch of steak in his freezer to the point that it was like gray, and like he showed himself cooking like this gray steak and like putting all his like vegetables into the microwave and like putting the steak in the microwave like he literally was like cooking it like he had just been introduced to using his hands.
Speaker 2: Like it was the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: So Martin, you should do it, but you need to do it like you know when people like always have different camera angles and then it's like them chopping and then like cut and like them throwing it in like you should be chopping, and then like a bunch of the food faults on the floor and like it cuts to like a nice angle of your feet and picking it up and throwing it in.
Speaker 8: But That's what I'm scared of is like that's like too obvious, Like I need to it needs to be super subtle, Like it needs to be like they low key noticed like little so wards on my your fingernails falling and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you just you just deny it in the comments. You also need to wear like an apron with like nothing under it.
Speaker 6: Just throw them off a little bit. And I do wash my hands at the beginning or something, but then the rest.
Speaker 4: You clean like just soap like three times and then yeah.
Speaker 3: Well okay, I also want to talk about I mentioned this earlier when we were setting it up, and it peaud everyone's interest. But there are subtle things set in place in technology that rewards and benefits only cheaters. It is insane. Why can't I go through my call log and delete calls that I've made? So you can go through the call log and delete a call? Who else is using that other than a cheater? Like a cheater is using that? Like you can change the cover of certain apps, like I'm not gonna name names, but you can put like Grinder, I'll name names on Grinder. You can put like a different cover so it looks like a different app.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like that one's weirder because it would benefit kids.
Speaker 1: Like there's definitely like kids who have apps they shouldn't have and they could just cover it, and their parents who would like go through their phone and just be like, Okay, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 3: That's or like a DL man like and his girl knows what the Grinder looks like, but app looks like but doesn't know what the Grinder app.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me, if I look at your screen time, Drew, you're gonna have like twelve hours a day on like calculator or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly. That's so funny that you said twelve hours on Grinder though, because in a video we didn't. In New York, I edited my screen time to say, like fourteen hour or twelve hours on Grinder, and literally everyone believed it, Like, no, I'm not on fucking Grinder for twelve hours a day, Like literally, would.
Speaker 2: You even spend twelve hours on there?
Speaker 6: You made it too realistic of a number, man, you have to make it like way higher.
Speaker 4: Like twenty six or something.
Speaker 3: So exactly exactly, But what are your thoughts on deleting call logs? Like why can I delete who I called?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm going to tell you right now. It's it's for cheaters. It's not for me.
Speaker 6: I don't think about stuff like that. I'm a loyal man, I have a girlfriend. I'm you know what I mean, I don't. I don't care about these new things that they've What do you mean I agree.
Speaker 2: With Hamza that that's made for me? Bro?
Speaker 5: Are y'all serious? Are you guys all unfaithful people?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I cheat on Drew all the time, but I guess it's not cheating if he knows I know.
Speaker 3: I know everything you do, I know every movie made.
Speaker 2: It's not cheating if you're open about it. If you're making a.
Speaker 1: Published statement to your partner and you're saying, listen, you were not good enough for me right now.
Speaker 2: I need to be on the streets.
Speaker 1: And if they get mad at you, that's an insecurity on their part and that's fuck up on them.
Speaker 5: She's for the streets. Futures.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, okay, it's like a known thing.
Speaker 4: This is almost like SI corner of yours. But you're reminding me of a of a meme. I don't know if you can see this.
Speaker 2: Is well, I woke up with no presence. Here you go.
Speaker 1: I let Tack fly last Thursday, and I felt really bad about it, not because I cheated, but because he was better than your than you, and I feel stuck.
Speaker 3: Holy shrry Christmas, come on, yeah, Mary Chrysler.
Speaker 1: More like, I saw a really funny one that my dad thought was so funny. I don't know if you saw this, true because Mason posted it, but I showed it to my dad and for contact. My dad is fifty, but literally like acts and talks like he's still like twenty five.
Speaker 3: He has a fucking yeah. That's bad, it's right, it was who.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is like ice screenshot of this. This is not my text.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, you give one K to your little boy, make you beautiful?
Speaker 3: Can someone read that out loud to me because I can't read.
Speaker 4: Hey, babe, sending you five K. You give one K to your little boyfriend, then the rest you make yourself beautiful. Okay, Hi, this is Jimmy, her boyfriend. She didn't give me any money. Please, dont.
Speaker 5: You forgot the most important part? Read at one o two pm.
Speaker 4: It's o'clock message. That's a.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: That is kind of crazy to be going back and forth about that at like one pm. Like the sun is literally like directly above you. The contrast on everything is crazy, Like, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's money.
Speaker 5: Also, a sugar daddy leaving you on red is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Well, the other night I.
Speaker 1: Was like, what did I I watched something that was like pretty jarring, and I was like, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Need to like decompress from that. I'm trying to remember what it was.
Speaker 3: Mysterious skin.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it literally was May December. It's like.
Speaker 1: Y'all know about that case about like the thirty six year old lady who had an affair with a seventh grader and they ended up getting married after she got out of jail.
Speaker 6: Yes, no, mad story, what no like, like, I'm so interested in it. It's such an interesting story. Yeah, I love that that happened.
Speaker 4: None of us love that that happened.
Speaker 1: I just want to like, I mean, I just want to clarify because he goes I love this story so like I say that when it's like, oh my god, Taylor save the economy of Pennsylvania, I'm like, I love that story.
Speaker 6: Well, I meant like, look, I'm so glad you brought it up so we can discuss it.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay, that's a movie about it.
Speaker 3: Martin didn't like a dad beat you up for a girl like peeing on your car or something.
Speaker 5: Yo, yes, yes he almost didn't.
Speaker 4: I know, like not talk about that for so long.
Speaker 5: So now this is Yeah, it is a trauma about it.
Speaker 6: It's the only time I've ever been accused of being a pe ed. Oh pete, how do you just say?
Speaker 4: Nuts? Nuts?
Speaker 6: And and if you guys don't know what the nuns is? This a guy who touches kids and basically what I was pulled up?
Speaker 4: Who the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Put that away? Bro, don't do this now, don't do this now, don't do this now.
Speaker 2: I don't want it in my house.
Speaker 3: Oh my fucking god, did.
Speaker 5: You get that for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Can you use it right now?
Speaker 4: It's sloppy that that is not functional at all.
Speaker 5: There's no Yeah, seriously, like what can even fit in there? How deep is it?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Deep is all the way up the ankle?
Speaker 5: How deep is your flesh leg?
Speaker 2: Wait? It goes out the ankle?
Speaker 3: Mind does? Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Wait what's it called a flesh foot? What did they call that?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. A p word foot?
Speaker 2: Did you buy that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: My dad got it for Steven for Christmas? Oh not?
Speaker 2: So back to Martin's story, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't think we're gonna okay, so yeah.
Speaker 2: We actually also don't have to say that if that's actually something you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's well, look it wasn't. At the time.
Speaker 6: I was a little scared, but basically I was just I was visiting homes in Toronto one of our first time I was like maybe our second time meeting in person, and he was out in the city because like Toronto traffic is crazy. So he's like, dude, there's a school near my house, just like park your car there and just wait. I was like, okay, because he'll be home in like whatever thirty minutes. So I'm like laying in my car like watching tiktoks. I have the seat pulled down and whatever. And then I see this mom and her daughter just walking behind my car like in the rear view, and but then they like they they're like about a pass. But then I don't see them continued, do you know what I mean? I just I just don't see them continue in my rear ear side. Yeah, So I'm like, what the heck? And then and then I don't know, I don't know what happened. And then fifteen minutes later, some dude knocks out my window and he asked me to pull it down. And then I was just like, what's up, man, I'm just just scrolling on TikTok like I don't know. He's like, dude, my daughter just peed here five seconds ago. Did you record any videos?
Speaker 4: Like what.
Speaker 3: Getting he's getting bad at you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are side of a school?
Speaker 2: Why is your daughter just pissing on the car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I was like at first, I was like, what's going on? Like, dude, you're the weird one, cause why are you asking if I record it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What are you trying to do here?
Speaker 6: Anyways, I just I basically told him that I'm just here waiting for a friend, the classic excuse.
Speaker 3: Why did he kiss on your car? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just I was like, I don't know what happened. I've I've just been waiting here. I've just been on my phone. I was watching stupid TikTok dances. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: And then so fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: But then he was like really adamant that I was recording videos. He's like, dude, delete them and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And then did you did you have to show him your camera?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I just know, I literally said, like I Well, he could see the fear in my eyes. I was like, I promise I had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 4: Like I I wish I saw that.
Speaker 3: That would have been the funniest thing.
Speaker 6: I think it ruined every day. It ruined that entire trip Homs. I swear, I was like out of my head, like I couldn't. I felt I hate being accused of things that I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I called Drew gay.
Speaker 4: Okay, whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: I didn't even see whoa whoa?
Speaker 4: Stay still don't move too much? Did you look at the cow where a cat come from.
Speaker 2: His body is covering that the whole time.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Well, one time, I think I already told this.
Speaker 3: What were you saying?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't know you were talking. I didn't mean to cut you off, but you were saying something before I brought up that story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what were you saying?
Speaker 1: Oh, I was saying, I want The way I came to this next thought was because after watching May December, the one about like the fucking freak eek lady who married that fucking child, I.
Speaker 5: Was like, damn, I see that story.
Speaker 2: So we went over this. You shouldn't say that, not.
Speaker 9: After not after that story, you just told true, Oh no, it's not good, guys, I have to go.
Speaker 1: But I watched Priscilla and then that, and then I was just cracking up because I'm like, bro, I just watched two movies about freak alakus who like like talking to young people and it's freaking me out, and I was like, I need a palate cleanser.
Speaker 2: So I went on YouTube and the first thing.
Speaker 1: I saw was like a shorts of this like or a video of this guy like grooming a dog, like shopping puffy dogs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, different type of grooming, a different types.
Speaker 1: I was the positive end of grooming, like all this like negative grooming is like doing me bad.
Speaker 2: So I was watching that and then I was freaking the funk out because how the fuck do.
Speaker 1: People learn how to like groom dogs, Like there has to be a few dogs.
Speaker 2: To either get they have school, Like what I was like, do they use.
Speaker 1: Fake dogs or like because they get so close to the dog's eyes with the how many dogs have just gone blind from some fuck ass kid being like training and some.
Speaker 4: Dogs are out there walking with like fuck ass bobs.
Speaker 5: Because because people think they can do too.
Speaker 3: Much, dude, And like when dogs are like three weeks old, that's the perfect time to strike to make them like your partner later in life. You just like like you're saying, like grooming you that's how you learn is by practice.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, we're not we're not.
Speaker 5: We're okay, so getting understanding you're not understan Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think we were the group they use that term for. Like, uh, like if you take a cat or a dog to like a hair salon.
Speaker 3: For you can groom pats too.
Speaker 5: You can groom yourself. You can groom yourself so you can do that.
Speaker 4: Oh way, wait what tonight guys, sorry.
Speaker 3: Myself. I gotta figure this out. Well, now that we're on the topic of cats and dogs, I found out.
Speaker 2: Good transition, good transition.
Speaker 4: Well, I love you guys, are your podcast. Every time you guys have to like put so much effort not to get so lost, like you got to like reel into like topics. You're like, whoa, what did you just say? I feel like you guys you have like molly brain or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and me and a struggling Me and Hunter are struggling because like y'all just can keep We could keep going like all day, all night or like.
Speaker 4: Oh where did that go? Bring it back? But y'all, yeah, like too many episodes.
Speaker 2: So it's too many episodes, like.
Speaker 5: Little too little.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's time to have us here permanently, is what I'm trying to guess.
Speaker 1: Well, buy two big ass tablets and nail them to the wall and just have y'all on behind us. But our lighting in our kitchen is so poor that the reflection is going to cover you the whole time. It's just going to be like like shiny pieces of last you.
Speaker 5: Guys don't know.
Speaker 6: You guys don't know on homs at one point had me on a freaking cracked screen like I did.
Speaker 4: I literally had that. Yeah. I used to call it Ai Martin and he would just like sit on like a crack screen.
Speaker 5: Like Karen on any of this.
Speaker 3: Picture that because that's that.
Speaker 2: TikTok of.
Speaker 1: Like this kid was on an iPad going through the halls of school, and I guess some schools now, if you call out a sick day, you still have to like show up, because there.
Speaker 3: Was like I'm doing, I'm strapping a bomb to that fucking thing. They goddamn spy. I'm not going to school if I'm sick.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I don't making a sick kid from school, just like also, why are you making him go from class to class?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm on zoom.
Speaker 3: Why don't they carry him around?
Speaker 4: This is literally I gotta turn off this ocean. Bro, What am I doing? What am I doing? My life?
Speaker 5: Okay, home reveal?
Speaker 4: Come on, Yeah no it's not. Oh man, this is bad. Oh god, where do you live? Well?
Speaker 5: Over your head, move your head.
Speaker 2: That's an Addison RAYDLL.
Speaker 3: So you're the one in the pantry.
Speaker 4: Ah, damn it.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to show that he's the boy he lives under the stairs.
Speaker 4: Man, look at this Ai Mario Giant.
Speaker 5: Black line is just like a crack. It's like when the TV like leaks or whatever.
Speaker 3: And that's that's such a good idea.
Speaker 4: I just needed some man in my life, and he was all the way in the other side of the world side.
Speaker 6: That's when I was like half a co host or not not even I was just like making appearances upgrade.
Speaker 5: I got promoted.
Speaker 3: Guys, how far away do y'all live from each other?
Speaker 4: Eighteen minutes? Seventeen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll see each other almost every day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, because we got to record the can we promote our podcast or no? Is that allowed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do it's you know, you can't do it until the end after me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because everyone stopped listening at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no. Listen to out of Character. Listen to Out of Characters.
Speaker 4: It's very good. It's a lot of fun. And we did a Santa you know what's crazy. We were gonna we had we bought the same like pajamas you did, and we were gonna do something and we just like, well, y'all did it, so we really would not have carried.
Speaker 6: Look look at the packages on the ground. So we just opened a po box and like, the only packages we got were the ones that are local to Toronto, and so there's a bunch coming from the US and stuff. So we have to postpone our Christmas. That's why I'm I still. We're going to open it in our jammis.
Speaker 3: That's so cute. Did y'all get him from Walmart? Y'all got Walmart in Canada?
Speaker 4: We have like one I got.
Speaker 5: We got our onesies door Dashed by sport Check.
Speaker 4: We did. Do you have It's like Dick's. I ordered. It's like a quick do you have sports Check? You don't have sports Check? Well, it's essentially like Dick's Sporting Goods and I ordered it online and they were like, we have express one day delivery. I just got a Dasher link a door Dash and he's like, I'm delivering your pajamas actually door dash or so that's awesome.
Speaker 3: We live in such an insane timeline because with that and cloning cats and dogs, I didn't forget. Yeah, let's run that back, okay, so you can clone your cat and it's fucking crazy because they share the that's.
Speaker 5: The cutest little bra and kiddy where he's so sweet, I'm bringing him in.
Speaker 4: Would you guys find a clone two of them? They're kind of clone. I got this guy.
Speaker 2: That one already looks like a clone.
Speaker 5: I can't get the other guy's. He's sleeping like too cutely.
Speaker 4: Come on, show us what the hell?
Speaker 5: Okay, here you go.
Speaker 4: That's all you get.
Speaker 5: That's all you got, soft launch.
Speaker 1: My cat would never fucking sleep on me. My cat has schizophrenia and thinks I'm gonna no.
Speaker 3: I swear to God. I genuinely think Enya's cat, like, not even on some joking shit. I really think she has different altars that front, because like, sometimes that cat loves me like a zul loves me. Then other times he is the most afraid of me I've ever seen it. Being ever, I feel kind of powerful.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think someone kicked him as a baby or something like someone has to and it wasn't me because I was really drunk when I first got that cat.
Speaker 2: But I don't remember kicking it that often.
Speaker 3: I didn't kick I often.
Speaker 4: What But what does azul mean? Is that Spanish?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's uh Spanish?
Speaker 4: For brown.
Speaker 5: Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so, No, it's brown.
Speaker 5: I thought it was blue.
Speaker 3: Are you questioning?
Speaker 2: I know, why are you asking? Like the only like Latin person in the chat?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, I only learned Spanish on.
Speaker 4: That can't be right. Oh I was right right.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm drunk right now, so I forgot you get gast man.
Speaker 2: Imagine I actually thought that was brown and I was like, yeah, it's brown.
Speaker 3: No, you did think it was brown?
Speaker 2: And yeah, I'm just a little embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me fucking finish.
Speaker 2: Hey, actually, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: But before you do that, you know what I thought about the other day is last time we talked about cats, when you were like, oh, people with cats are more likely to be reckless drivers or risky drivers.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking about that because it is literally so true.
Speaker 1: Because I thought about the other day, my new Year's resolution is to not be speeding.
Speaker 2: I will admit I am a chronic speeder, and that's it. But I just don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in driving the speed limit because they're not updated. We are living in a faster society now, so I think we need to push everything up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I keep going to start.
Speaker 3: Okay, So these cats they share the same personalities, like they act almost the exact same as the cat you have that you want to get cloned. They look very similar, almost the exact same, Like it's it's insane. I was looking at cloned cats and dogs like side by side, and they look the exact same. It's fucking weird. But what they do is a somatic cell transfer, and they use the cells to create a virable, viable embryo from your pet's DNA. And this they use skin tissue after your pet has passed, but it's recommended that they collect it while it's still alive.
Speaker 4: Those shamed it or no? Or did he do that to surrogate? Oh?
Speaker 3: Very similar, literally, very similar, because I was about to say they use a surrogate cat, which is fucking crazy. So they find like a barn cat that's been fixed and they use its uterus to create your clone cat. And guess how much the shit costs?
Speaker 5: Like one hundred k, five hundred dollars, six hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Thirty five thousand dollars for a cat and fifty thousand for a dog.
Speaker 4: Why that dog is not that deep.
Speaker 3: I actually I could like imagine if I was loaded, like I would literally.
Speaker 6: About your cat. You know what I would do, This is what I would do. I'd I'd get a really good cat, I'd clone it. Then I'd get the other upgrade where you can extend their life inject that. Yeah, then I'd like you could add so many mods to your cat to make it like the best cat ever.
Speaker 3: It's like a boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take it to the workbench and for it's like the Flatscope.
Speaker 4: Oh y'all play. You played Fortnit as well, So why didn't you play with us when we invited?
Speaker 2: I actually was going to ask why didn't I get invited? I have not.
Speaker 1: You have reached out to Kai and Drew and I have been not invited or reached.
Speaker 4: Out, said Drew. Said he was going to be like, oh, trust me, I can get it and it will be so down and then apparently you're busy.
Speaker 1: Well, Drew is jealous, and Drew always tries to hold me captain not allowed to make three time.
Speaker 3: I needed my screen time.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, we'll have to run it back squads.
Speaker 2: I know I want to play.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my friend has I This is like a random tangent. But apparently at Costco the Xbox ones are like we're I don't know if they still are.
Speaker 2: But saw that like a one hundred and thirty dollars. And on the Xbox One you can get.
Speaker 1: A mod that you can get a screen attached, like it's like this back piece that you pop in. And my friend has it, so he takes his Xbox with him like everywhere when he travels, because you literally just have like a screen attached to your Xbox and you could play whatever. And he literally will pull up anywhere and start playing Fortnite.
Speaker 6: And I need to do that because just a fucking that's like stay away from that person.
Speaker 5: And someone pulls out.
Speaker 4: Her sleep Drew fell asleep, Drew, Wake up.
Speaker 6: Drew, Drew, was it that boring what I was about to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Super Person.
Speaker 3: Is unstable?
Speaker 4: Connection?
Speaker 3: It looks like, yeah, said my Internet was unstable. This ship is so brig like what is going on?
Speaker 4: Your lashes were amazing? Can you close your eyes again? That was really nice? Yeah? I get it now, I finally get it. Yeah you know what?
Speaker 2: Okay, Drew, you froze again, and I think you're about.
Speaker 10: To be disgusting, dumb stop dude, it god like e long like let you out.
Speaker 6: Stop motion man, like a flip book. Someone's doing those like flip book animations.
Speaker 4: Am I here.
Speaker 2: You you are here in spirit?
Speaker 4: Bro? We get Steve on the phone. Man, what the hell? Oh hell no, dree oh I need this is and this is where my back.
Speaker 1: No, turn off your camera and turns out maybe in my back.
Speaker 6: Until you're actually backs.
Speaker 2: Literally like you.
Speaker 1: Everyone's calling out like bad pictures for an airbnb, like you look like somebody blew up a picture of Marilyn Monroe and.
Speaker 2: We all look good on our ends.
Speaker 4: We're getting a call from you.
Speaker 3: Should we just keep going?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. I had a bit planned where I was gonna call my mom.
Speaker 4: Wait what.
Speaker 3: Gypsy roses back?
Speaker 2: Shut the hell up.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is it's when this comes out. It's her first free day, it's her first full day of being back in society.
Speaker 5: And where what's that going to be like?
Speaker 3: And I am so excited she's coming to the podcast. We got her as a guest.
Speaker 5: She's coming soon, so freaking wear are you serious?
Speaker 3: No, Gypsy?
Speaker 4: Come in?
Speaker 5: That's mother?
Speaker 4: Who's that girls like Sarah something, Sarah B. She has like she has a podcast, and it was like, oh man, I'm gonna stop. I'm going to stop right there.
Speaker 1: Well I did, I did DM Gypsy, but no reply, no answer, no anything.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to come with a number, you know. She doesn't I know, but.
Speaker 1: Like she has it so that it's in my sense, So I can't even double DM her.
Speaker 4: How do you fix that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait, she has an Instagram.
Speaker 1: Wait, oh my god, mister Beasts changed his so I can't double dm mister Beast again.
Speaker 4: My dream, oh Jesus Christ, leave him alone.
Speaker 6: Dream is to see a plane crash that weren't you the one just talking about how he's like crazy and stuff and he's doing the craziest Well, if he's.
Speaker 2: Already doing it, If he's already doing it, I might as well tap in.
Speaker 1: Because he does have a video where he crashes a plane, but it's like the most un anti climactic clip ever. It's his worst video ever. He fully got access to car watching a plane. The plane crash last for like two seconds of the video. It's like the first two seconds and then it's just the bunkst video ever. But I want to see like, I need the plane to be on, like there's no one in it. I don't need anybody to be a part of it, but I need it to be on so that when it crashes there's a fire.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 6: And look, I'm gonna say, the only person that's gonna collab with mister Beast is probably Gypsy.
Speaker 3: I'm acoustic as fuck.
Speaker 4: Am I back?
Speaker 1: I'm watching you like spiral into like and descend into madness right now?
Speaker 3: Am I back? Can y'all see me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: You're back?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, all right.
Speaker 3: I need every one of you bitches to get in a white T shirt and we're gonna do a wet T shirt contest, and then I'm gonna need to see all y'alls working oiled up.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, so you just had technical difficulties for fifteen minutes and that's your first thought?
Speaker 11: Back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are there people sponsoring this episode? Do we have to do an ad read at some point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're gonna make you guys do our ad reads.
Speaker 5: So we're sponsoring is what we should be sponsoring? Is internet? Fast internet? Yeah? Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I would just teleported into it was beautiful.
Speaker 5: I thought that was his foot.
Speaker 1: Well, my last topic I need to say because I need to speak my mind on this is Kuman is child abuse? I believe that that is child abuse. I saw a TikTok of this lady giving her kids like one week free pass of of no Couman, and I would I think that would push me into physically wakuman? Is that after school ship that like parents who really want their kids to be geniuses will.
Speaker 2: Be like I not only do I make my kid go to school, they come home and go back to school.
Speaker 1: Like it's literally like like twenty four hours.
Speaker 11: I just I just wanted to cut in and say I did know Kuman for like three months, and I felt better my test.
Speaker 5: We know that, we know now it's for kids.
Speaker 11: You're on now, Yeah, yeah I did know Kum On November he's talking about com guys.
Speaker 3: Oh are we not?
Speaker 5: Oh what the hell.
Speaker 2: We're talking about? Like it's like a tutoring.
Speaker 3: I thought's mom.
Speaker 6: Okay, no, no, co'm on bro seriously on seriously, No, it's not that's super inappropriate.
Speaker 4: It's about learning and it's not about like doing that and and I'm glad you actually went without that for a few months.
Speaker 5: People really do they teach sex? Ed in kumon.
Speaker 1: No, but they maybe should for people like Kai because I don't think he knows a lot about that stuff.
Speaker 11: Yet I know a ton about it actually, like, do they feel fucking lit? Honestly?
Speaker 1: Answer for somebody who's never touched boobs, it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're good.
Speaker 4: I really Wan's favorite position? Can we do that segment?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say mine with Drew's missionary, but I am on top of Drew for that missionary.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, so you so you like to be on the bottom of missionary Drew. I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm on top just the time.
Speaker 5: I like giving vigorous backshots.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ham's at your turn.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't.
Speaker 4: There's so many to choose. I like that one sideways when it's a lot of friction. I like that one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever been in a sex swing before?
Speaker 5: No, but I'd love to try it because I'm open to trying new things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my big My big position is when someone is now I'm not going to go there. We need to remake the picture of I was gonna say shitting on my chest, and I was going to be very graphic, but I decided again.
Speaker 5: It's Hey, it's okay, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Speaker 2: That's what you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like to be shipped on.
Speaker 4: Bruh. Wait, should I pull out the doll and and just like show you guys that or no.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, yeah, yeah, you have.
Speaker 4: To keep that in the box. Damn it. You're right.
Speaker 1: You're right when she's pulling her Madonna and she's like eighty four and going on tour.
Speaker 4: Here's your description. Addison is passionate about female entrepreneurship. So are you? Are you? And you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I I personally don't believe in women owning businesses because their emotions get out of hand and it makes it impossible for them to manage a team.
Speaker 3: Imagine if a girl was president, the world would be over in a second because they'd say, well, that girl's wearing my dress, I got a newcomb.
Speaker 6: Okay, you guys are going off three us here. I don't agree with any of that. And I also actually I actually like Kuman and stuff like that. I think kids should be educated because you guys, come on, test your knowledge.
Speaker 5: Who can do this math equation.
Speaker 2: I have? I'm gonna take a box cutter to your shirt. And fucking tear it down the middle and then push you into the street.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm trying to see I have to get really close. I can't read it. My ships so fucked up. Okay, well I have one last thing, one last topic to talk about, and then we can move on. But okay, this one's actually kind of crazy to say. But one in three people are gay and it's not me, So which one is it?
Speaker 4: There's two left of us, Well, it could be two of us. There's a chance it could actually be too.
Speaker 1: It's not me because me and Drew are always having sex, so it can't be me and Drew. We're already out, We're already like, we're already the normal ones.
Speaker 2: So it has to be one of you.
Speaker 4: I'll take the Wow. Okay, No I won't. I won't take the bullet because you left and he's the one.
Speaker 3: I think that answers my question.
Speaker 11: No, that doesn't answer anything. I just freaked out for some reason. I just left, so it doesn't it doesn't answer anything. I just had to leave when you said that.
Speaker 2: If you're I'll be the one.
Speaker 5: I'll be the one.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Period period when you ate that up and you ate that sys. Wait, Also, why didn't we talk about backshots in the Senate?
Speaker 4: What like what.
Speaker 3: A literal like government worker? I think he was an intern for Joe Biden or something. Was in the Senate literally getting backshots and recorded it and posted its.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's actually awesome and I fuck with that.
Speaker 3: No, that was my take too. I'm like respect.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, now that means we're making progress?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right?
Speaker 4: Is it? No Snap? Was he involved? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was getting bag shots. Yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: I think he's like nineteen. He's old enough to say the dumbest shit on ig. So he's old enough to get backshots in the White House.
Speaker 5: Hey, preach respect?
Speaker 4: Hell ya? How old is no Snap?
Speaker 2: It turns out he's like fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, I was on the head.
Speaker 4: No one hear me?
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: Well okay, uh, Drew, I just think I should tell you this.
Speaker 1: And it's weird that Hans and Martner here, but I should tell you because last time we did a zoom you were open in es with me. So I just want to tell you that I did kiss a girl but I did nothing more because if Drew, because if if Kuchi, if herkoochie would have tasted the way mine did, it would have been really disgusting.
Speaker 2: So I didn't do all of that. What okay, you're just.
Speaker 5: Like, No, that really sent him into a freaking mannequin.
Speaker 1: Now I think he wants me to eat his butt in return to even you hear me?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: You haven't said anything.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have to use that.
Speaker 3: No, I've been saying. I was farting, i was fighting on the camera. I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: If anybody prepared something as well, I'm down for it. But here in mine, okay, So Drew Sype Corner today is a little more spiritual, less scary, and more just sweet.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ready, I like that.
Speaker 3: Somewhere in the world, there's a tree that sprouted the same day you were born and has been growing a alongside you. Wait, has anyone ever noticed that, literally everything is so beautiful for your comfort. There's probably a bird with a nest made with some of your hair. The bunny you stopped your car or probably lived a lifetime and made lots of bunny babies. The worm you didn't step On probably made someone's garden very happy. The moon was listening. You were never alone. Sometimes I'm like, what's the point of all of this? And then I hang out with the people I love, and for a brief moment, I see, And this is the last one. If your vape starts, if your vape starts tasting like texting, oh my fucking god. Oh yeah, this is the last one. If your vape starts tasting like technology and you're still hitting it, you need help.
Speaker 2: That's literally me. This should taste like battery acid and pennies.
Speaker 3: The taste like cybernetics.
Speaker 2: You sound like bits.
Speaker 5: Cyber Kinetic energy is.
Speaker 3: Well for you.
Speaker 1: And I thought about it at this restaurant that was playing both of these artists, and I said, cold Play is Radiohead for happy people.
Speaker 5: Oh I like that one.
Speaker 4: Actually, I thought this was a I thought it was all like wholesome s This is a wholesome style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just feels like you guys need it because you guys have this very sad energy to you that we can't put.
Speaker 11: I had a quick style.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, bring it up. What's up.
Speaker 11: I'm just going to freestyle this.
Speaker 2: If that's no, dude, it's going to be so bad.
Speaker 11: I want to I want to grab my ankles and have Drew just absolutely destroy my holes and then glaze me with with calm.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even be able to handle all that. You don't even know what to do with it.
Speaker 3: You don't know what I'm backing in these legs. Wait, no, did I tell you all that a woman tried to drive? Actually, I'm not telling that. That's not that. I'll tell y'all after, but that's not something I can say.
Speaker 11: A woman driving joke, nod, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: But okay, thank you guys for having can we say so thank you or just.
Speaker 2: Making Yeah, go for it, and.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having us emergency intercome. We love you guys. And if you guys, if anything happens to you, guys, we will always support you no matter what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and if you guys get canceled, guys, trust we're gonna We're gonna freaking ride or die with you guys, always and forever.
Speaker 5: Unless it's something really bad.
Speaker 6: If it's some guys bad, then might have to listen.
Speaker 3: To out of Character. Go listen to their podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, God made that really well. You don't have any Internet connection.
Speaker 5: Dude, you're the one making everything awkward. I promise.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: See, I can't even tell what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I know, I.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying I made everything so bad and awkward.
Speaker 4: You have like what is it? Is it because you're in Texas or you're just cheaping out on your phone? Like Internet? This guy.
Speaker 3: I think Madeline and Steven are uploading a YouTube video right now.
Speaker 11: Drew, you look like you're made out of clay. Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I have the.
Speaker 3: Versus gen Z. The millennial versus gen Z debate is bullshit. Okay, oh yeah, well well we'll cut it there all right, bye everybody. Thank you for having us or thank you for being on. I'ms on Martin to listen to Out a Character pod