Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: What we need to do now is look at the stock movers maybe in videos in there, who knows, maybe United maybe Jeff Blue.
Speaker 1: Let's take it took.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look rather at the stocks on the move today with us Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and we'll start with in video. Those shares have been up as much as six percent before the open. There were a lot of concerns about a Chinese slowdown that was pretty much squashed. They had a solid sales forecast. It was this fight though an estimated eight billion dollar loss of revenue in China because of restrictions. Then you had CEO Jensen Wong kind of setting the tone. He said, AI computing market is still set for exponential growth. So the specifics it expects revenue about forty five billion dollars in the second fiscal quarter. Now, aside from that, we also have salesforce. Their shares actually losing momentum, so this is kind of a back turn. They were higher before the bell, they're shifting lower. So the good news is that it raises Annuel forecast, a good sign for AI agent product, that product they have. What's causing the shift lower is that it was a downgraded RBC capital market. So that was the reason why they say they have a problem with that acquisition of Informatica that was for about eight billion dollars.
Speaker 1: I like, how you put this together?
Speaker 3: But Paul, with the conversations we've had incleading Dani's and I even finds that it was a fire. Basically, AI goes it present from Nvidia to where it benefits salesforce down the road.
Speaker 1: Right down the road.
Speaker 2: That's a fair suck, I think it is, you know, but they're pretty good numbers out of salesforce.
Speaker 4: I thought, I don't know what else this is not doing so well. That would be HP. So their shares have been down as much as one person.
Speaker 1: Could you do anything besides technology?
Speaker 4: I will, we will get to it. So their profit AULO fell short cut. It's annual earnings for US right weaker economy tariffs, that's what they're pointing to reduce its Daniel adjusted profit outlook. But it's a big maker of computers and printers and CEO said, demand for computers. Well, you know what, that's just being hot hurt because of the weaker economy and those industry wide price increases. So that's their problem. And since we don't want to talk tech anymore, well, Coals okay, it shares a bit up five percent. This company has really been suffering competition, posted revenue declines for three years. But it got some good news better than expected comparable sales, affirmed its full yer outlook. It's using a new strategy and its stores. It also has some internal changes. Remember they ousted their CEO who was there for just a few months. Now, it's listen, I cut you off.
Speaker 1: This is Coals of the Midwest.
Speaker 2: Coons departments, Nomine faults.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's outside of Milwaukee, home of your strong funds. You'll know that we're not allowed to talk about the Milwaukee groups. Yes, swept the red socks. So Cole's what up?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is because they're seeing better times now. If they're making these new strategies, they're expanding petite sizes, they're changing their stores, and they have a lot of internal changes.
Speaker 1: My shopping when I see Pete oh Way.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.