Speaker 1: M oh no, you stay.
Speaker 2: God, you showed up, you feared up right, You rhetoric bastards.
Speaker 1: Rhetoric bastards. You know what you do?
Speaker 3: Or fan the flames? You always fan j Rederick, Yeah, exactly, call me Rederick Douglass. You're Readerick Douglass.
Speaker 2: I'm JJ Redrick. Rhetoric, the entertainer, rhetoric.
Speaker 1: So stupid. Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three fifty, episode five of Daredaly's I Guys Stay Introduction of iHeart Radio. This is a podcast where we take deep dive in New America share consciousness. And it is Friday, August ninth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: You're cool man, Yeah, yeah, I'm from La Man.
Speaker 1: Where are you from? Yeah, Miles from fly right right right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it is August ninth, National Passion Fruit Day, Nation. Wow, this is a probably National deep Day, because yes, are the theol just looks like a TV show from HBO.
Speaker 1: National Rice Pudding Day, and National book Lover's Day.
Speaker 2: Shout out the bibliophiles out there, because it's your time, booklovers.
Speaker 1: Not me, man, not me, not you.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I'm either either fishing or just tossing pigskin around and not yeah man, knocking the books out of my kid's hands, you know, like, get your nose out of that book. All right?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you who the greatest quarterback all time is in there?
Speaker 1: Then get it at a storm. Randall Cunningham, Randall Cunningham, all right, it's Donaldan.
Speaker 2: My name is Jack O'Brien aka Shout Shout.
Speaker 4: I fucked a couch, loop up the glove and I whip it out.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm fucking a couch, So come on that one. Curtisy baby Nice on the Discord, Baby Nice? Is that a first timer? I don't know. Maybe that sounds.
Speaker 2: Like a new collection of words, Baby Nice.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not words to my ear because I say it every time I open up a fresh pie of Manco Manco's cheese. Baby Nice, Baby, I am down the shore in case you can tell by the accent. Mm hmm, yeah, I am here aka Discord is popping. Shout out to cheese baby nights for that one. I appreciate you. I'm thrilled to be joined as always buy my co host. I'm gonna stop it. Mister Miles Grass It's Miles Gray Cat.
Speaker 4: It was put down, Oh love Whenny's body buy a car cross town, Little risen dude wanders round, sees a bear ground and things meet by the pound falcone is his forte each and every day with the whole mask, he's blowing the drunk out of his mind.
Speaker 1: Wow or maybe yes, the brain wors this time. Wow.
Speaker 4: North side to the south side with a fat hide, sinking up his ride, thinking about thinking about this big old cash coked on the dash but late four friends be a bash by no means sad beg but poor but pooh bear, he just can't have it. Yogi was a perfect ten jumping in beIN's use ideas from Yo, drunk friends, all right, shut up to damn.
Speaker 2: You sick one for that no dignity weird black. There was even a whole motherfucking chorus, but I couldn't get to it because I was running out of breath. But thank you for that one.
Speaker 1: Circular breathing well circular Yeah like Kenny G. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Does I think he holds the record for longest to stay note Because of this, I remember back in the day that was like for band nerds. I remember being like Kenny G just set the record for longest secular breathing, no.
Speaker 5: King shit, yeah, fucking king right there. He had a fucking b flat for forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Myles, we are thrilled, fortunate, pleased to be joined in our third seed by a cursed no never, by a brilliant comedian, writer, actor who's brought you comedy albums such as the Blake album, Stuffed Boy, Live from the Pandemic and his new special Daddy Lung Legs, which you can go watch right now on YouTube. Please welcome, the hilarious, the chaotic, the riding recumbent bicycle in short shorts. It's Blake Wexlan.
Speaker 3: This is Blake Wexler, aka my Dad's conception, my dad's conception. You and me gonna celebrate the year and my dad was born in Ah because you heard about his birthday. Yeah, my dad's eighty two. That is my true from the bad reputation. You guys don't listen to Tailor Swift, do you. It's my dad's birthday today, so happy birthday.
Speaker 6: It was my mom's birthday recently. Yeah, how's your dad? My dad's blumpers are they'd come into their own? Actually no, they're growing in nicely noise.
Speaker 1: Two years young. You said eighty two years God damn all right, happy birthday two years mister web big webs in effect, and you named your special after him. Daddy long likes Daddy long legs. How long are his looks?
Speaker 3: They I actually use circumference and length interchangeably, so they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would say that's a weird.
Speaker 2: Thing about you, but you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: You would imagine very misleading.
Speaker 3: No, Sharon Ma, how little it affects my day to day?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, rarely.
Speaker 3: Comes up, but in times like these it is. It does take a little bit of a you.
Speaker 1: Know, back sometimes if you use it interchangeably, sometimes you are referring to You're like, oh, man, this is going to be a drive with a very large circumference.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I go in a lot of tunnels, and that's why that's when it comes up. Primarily, Yes, you're having some Mac and Mancos. By the way, Mac and man or no, Mancos and Mancos.
Speaker 1: It was because Mancos was before the vicious street war of the late nineties where.
Speaker 3: They broke up, before the government tore down this great man because I don't know, maybe he hid millions of dollars and refused to pay taxes. But who in this new world does pay make the.
Speaker 1: Best slice of cheese pizza on the East Coast without having to spend some time in jail exactly.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking My wife and I also go down to Ocean City, New Jersey, and we she had she has CELIACX and edit that out.
Speaker 1: No, she does.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know yet.
Speaker 3: She has to find out.
Speaker 1: Is I.
Speaker 3: You know, I have power of attorney, so I get her reports, her health conservator, get hers servator. I'm a I'm that conservative that I'm a conservator of And but she started taking this medicine. She was like, hey, like, let's just because she gets sick if things are cross contaminated, so she has and have to have a bloaf of bread. It could be something fried in the same friar as something breaded, you know. So we're like, let's test this medicine. And we went to that pizza place that we're talking about, Maca and Mancos Mancos and she ordered a gluten free pizza. So again she's not gonna like just have a regular piece. We were sitting we dined in, and we were dining in and we saw them making it and I just go, do not look in that kitchen right now. And it was the guy I saw them have her pre made gluten free like crust or whatever, and just his hands caked in flour, caked into the into the cheese, grabs the cheese like throws it out of it. Yeah, just yeah, flowers the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: It's just getting at everybody's eyes. People are like beeezing from the flower. But she ended up being okay, so all right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Step one, step one, run across to the music Pier to use the facilities over there. The only bathroom on the whole on the whole boardwalk is at the old Music Pier, where my kids are currently enjoying a local community theater edition of Greece right right now. Well, I'm headlining there tomorrow at four am. Yeah for Fridge, for you. Yeah, it's a very big lake. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We're just going to keep following this. I guess there's a presidential election coming up, and uh so people are speculating Where has Trump gone? Why is jd Vance the only person on the road making public appearances. Prior to Trump's like impromptu press conference yesterday, he had been kind of scarce. So we'll talk about just what's going on with that campaign, because the polling continues to come in on jd. Vance and were not not encouraging. We will talk about the cotton candy burrito. Cotton candy burrito, let me see your roll that is that's been debuted at a Arizona cart at the Arizona Cardinals Stadium this season and looks fucked up.
Speaker 2: It looks like what the fault like what like Imperial collapse? Looks like you know what I mean, like this is the fall of Rome some like when I saw this, I was like, oh right, this is the fault.
Speaker 1: This is this is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see the cotton candy burrito?
Speaker 2: Though, Oh my, it looks like a mascot blew its head off.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: It looks like a suppository that like Barney the Purple Dinosaur would need or something. It's just very fantastic and odd. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like I feel like in theory it could have worked, but they fucking blew it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll we'll have to do some analysis the only way we know how all of.
Speaker 1: That plenty more. But first, Blake, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history.
Speaker 3: My recent search history that says something about me? Is how much does Fritz the Hippo way? And I was in Fritz the Hippo is a hippo, and he lives in Cincinnati, Ohio. And there's a very famous hippo at that zoo named Fiona the Hippo. I've been like really into hippos lately, and I was doing stand up there in the spring or early summer whenever I was there, and I went to the zoo and I saw these hippos and Fritz just turned two years old, and I couldn't get the exact way. This was a much longer experience than I wanted it to be, but it was so I don't know how much he weighs. Now, about five months ago he weighed one thing five hundred pounds. This thing's two, and apparently he gains ten pounds a week. So if you do the math there, we're at around two. We're around two thousand. I don't talk about my weight publicly, So I don't know why you would.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't have an agreed upon measurement for weight that helps us understand, so I design yeah, hey.
Speaker 1: That's like me on vacation, am I right? You guys?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you a week laugh. Let me away from manco and Mankos please right, don't talk to me until I've had my coffee.
Speaker 1: Killed it, killed it.
Speaker 2: Wait, this baby hippo is two years old. Now you're saying it's the younger brother of a more. It's a brother of the more, fame of a famous or the child of a famous one.
Speaker 3: Correct, a younger brother. So a family of hippos is called a bloat apparently, which is just one of those fun things and like it.
Speaker 1: Can so insulting.
Speaker 3: It's oh, I guess that's true. They don't know, they don't They talk about it behind their their ample backs. But yeah, there's a big hippo. The big one is Tucker. And Tucker I was about to say West twenty thousand pounds, that can't be right, and then his wife thousand his wife or also you could say the mother. I don't know why I made this, and assist.
Speaker 2: Dude, they can weigh between thirty five hundred. They can live way between thirty five hundred and nine thou nine hundred pounds, crazy huge, nine thousand. This one pound seems like too many pounds. That's a lot, looks at Yeah, we get it, we get it. You're you're a hippo. Okay, you know how much pounds exactly.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, Bbie is the wife and then Fiona is the daughter.
Speaker 1: The whole fucking family treat and.
Speaker 3: That vertsus the younger one. Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Wait and wait what it even drew you to?
Speaker 2: I mean, I get that you were in the area, but like, what is it about a hippopotamus that you're like, hold on, now, hold on, now, let me look into it.
Speaker 1: And you want to know a little bit more.
Speaker 3: About these They are really cute but also horribly dangerous, Like they are they kill more people maybe than any other animal in Africa. Like, they're very, very dangerous, and that can be easily checked.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the cheeto is actually the deadliest animal, blake, I'm annoying. It is the deadliest large land mammal on there. This is true.
Speaker 3: When you have that many qualifiers, it kind of becomes less impressive.
Speaker 2: But are they the ones whose tails just like fling the ship out of their butts when they're pulling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is disgusting. And that's that's what you know, the ship part. They're always good whatever. I have a ship related tail flicking question. I know number.
Speaker 1: I'm good for that.
Speaker 3: Two one three, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Two one three.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm from the eight one eight. Okay, it's my real number. It wasn't three o eight six seven two.
Speaker 3: Nine, And we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Call in, call in.
Speaker 1: Some poor person is about to get no calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh but yeah, no, that's so. He's he's getting older, he's getting bigger, and he's at that zoo. But yeah, I think I started getting just like anything. I don't he's getting older, he's getting younger, and he's his weight is fluctuating people, and I don't know what to do. Tim Walls is waded in. Tim Tim. We have Tim, Governor Tim on the line. I just get more and more nervous. We have Tim Tim, What Governor Fitzpatrick Devall Fitzpatrick is on the line. I don't know how we can.
Speaker 1: We have Bobby Jindall coming in through a satellite feed the color on a major league baseball call, just like and he is there, he's uh, he's a big boy, and he's at that zoo and three two pitch.
Speaker 3: It's like when a local newsperson has to to like band yeah yeah, for literally three and a half seconds longer than they prepared for. There's just not things like uh. It reminds me of that video where the eye like Turtle's kid, you know, and then the lady goes, oh, yes, you're a good zombie.
Speaker 1: I thought I was gonna get more there, You're good. That was at off speed pitch.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: She wasn't ready for that. Yeah yeah. What is something blake that you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Underrated tropical storms because when we talk about them, it's often in the wake of they're constantly being compared to hurricanes, where oh, a hurricane's coming through. Thank god, it's not a hurricane anymore. It's merely a tropical storm, right, But those things are a pain in the ass too, especially down Like I have family down in the Southeast, and like they're fine, but it's the flooding that happens from just the rainfall. Where someone was going down the street in a canoe the other day in Charleston, South Carolina, which is wild, but yeah, it's a tropical storms underrated in terms of the damage that they can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and still get storm surges and stuff. The second it gets reclassified as a tropical storm. It's just like like here the choppers take off, like all the fucking CNNA and like news trucks just peel out. Like there's like there's like wolf Blitzer shaped holes in the wall of a house somewhere like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, with like little umbrellas in the moon. Little tropical storm. I don't know about if I do, I'm on.
Speaker 1: Because the speed of the wind dropped one mile per hour for like a half hour, that's tropical storm technicality the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because it's still like storm surge terrible flooding. It's just yeah, it really is funny, like we're just conditioning like oh thank god. Yeah, now it's just a severe storm that could dump like a month's worth of rain in three minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, storm Serge is that anything that should have been Serge? Abaca's like nickname. Ooh, you know storm search?
Speaker 3: What was the time machine and search that also it was surge?
Speaker 1: Okay, yah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That was the best I always think about. I have such fond memories of that commercial because the energy of that commercial was the caffeine high. You got it until your carotid artery blows out of your neck.
Speaker 1: For for people who are under the age of fifty five, it was an ad for a short lived soda that was It was like the Panera lemonade of our time. I'm sure just back then they were better at controlling the narrative, so we didn't find out about like the dozens of kids whose heart exploded, but.
Speaker 2: It would have probably set up a lot of us to really love caffeine in a way that's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. And for those people under the age of fifty five, why don't you want to work anymore?
Speaker 2: Thanks you good question. Oh thank you God. And please bring back our diamond in history.
Speaker 3: Bring our diamonds, Bring the diamond industry back into this country. Oh sorry, hold on, I had to just hold I gotta play the search commercial.
Speaker 1: It looks here it is.
Speaker 2: This guy's pushing a fucking like a couch through a city into like an empty there's like a bottle of surge on a couch.
Speaker 1: Was like five teens waiting to pounce on it, and then one guy yells search and then they jump over the furniture, beat up furniture. And this is where the bedbug epidemic in New York came from. Get over that couch, dude, who's gonna get the bottle of searchea with carbos be the rus?
Speaker 2: Oh that guy was spilling it all over his face trying to drink it.
Speaker 1: Well, they had it unscrewed before they all ran up to it, which was well he had to let the loaded. Yeah, that's very funny.
Speaker 2: Did they say it was full of carbos I think so.
Speaker 1: Did it say that bo hydrates like could be things carbo loading dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cargo when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was I think the late nineties way to tie like dude, carbo loading.
Speaker 1: Bro before the Yeah it's full of carbos aka sugar Yeah cool corn corn? Hell? Yeah? What what's something you think is overrated? Great unders by the way, Blake, that was like a serious and very good underrated. Yeah, now not get off you give us a stupid overrated overrated your plants, Let my dog piss on your plants.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's yeah, that's my overrated all.
Speaker 1: Right, overrated, and let my dog piss.
Speaker 3: Plants the health of your plants.
Speaker 1: Got it, got it? Got it?
Speaker 3: Underrated my dog's piss. Yeah, my dog, My dog is good for your plant. I didn't think i'd have to spell this out for you, but overrated.
Speaker 1: Take you right outside the garage that i'm recording from, out to my parents front lawn and show you a sign that asks people to please keep their dogs off there alone. We are, we are that household. Give Blake that address so he can bring the dog through.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've pissed that that that address.
Speaker 1: I'm sure everybody cut from miles around to piss on my parents front lawne.
Speaker 3: Miles has fedexd me bottles of piss for me to that.
Speaker 1: I'll feel it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I all surge.
Speaker 1: And then everybody prints down the street.
Speaker 2: He just opened the and piss like they know. Dude, that's how it's like blood in the sharks. Yeah, way, so did you get it's I'm guessing something happen your dog. Was your dog pissing on grass, a tree, a rosebush?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: I think that there's an un now when there's space and there's other places for a dog to piss I think that it is reasonable not to go out of your way to have a dog you and eight on someone's plants. Like I get that, Like even in LA there's more space, like just grass patches for a dog to piss on, But like in New York and Philly and like in these more compacted cities, the only green is these people will just put these plants outside their homes. It's like, yeah, they're gonna get pissed on by something, so it might as well be my dog. And it is interesting. I'm not I'm not just saying this to a pease jack, which I feel like ninety nine percent of my time is devoted to these days.
Speaker 1: But it is proof reading. We probably this out. But when you got on, I heard Miles say he's in another one of his moods. Then another one of us.
Speaker 2: Carefully make them, help, make make them healthy. Just don't make fun of the candy burrito. Don't fucking make fun of the candy burritos, don't.
Speaker 1: Make Wise's a cool idea. Okay, fuck, it was just poorly executed, but the idea is there. I'm sure there are rough drafts of the Mona Lisa. Okay, yes, she.
Speaker 3: Had four eyes the first time she was wearing glasses the first time. No, this cannot we can't make a famous four eyed lady. But yeah, no, I think I think dog owners avoided if you can. And also people who have plants outside, it's they're just gonna get pissed on.
Speaker 1: What do you expect? Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are ye too.
Speaker 1: Good for my dog's piss. You think you're too good for my dog's piss.
Speaker 3: Always pick up the ship, always like the.
Speaker 1: Ship like piss. Yeah, man, I get it.
Speaker 2: Like I know, some the urreic acid can fuck up alone if it's like constantly happening, And I get why some people are si, but like this ship is really the thing where you gotta fucking you know, they pick up the ship the piss whatever, probably.
Speaker 1: Good for them, it's good for they like it.
Speaker 2: The plants like they actually like it. Miss, I'm pretty sure your plants fucking like it. Yeah, so why didn't you go back in side? I'm my dog's doing something nice for your plants. Hey, miss, are you listening? That's your plants flap enough piss, all right, take it up with the plant. The plant's fucking weird. I think I don't know your plants are free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does anybody sell like a yard sign that's like my my flowers are pissed pigs, like please come come at me.
Speaker 2: I wonder my flowers like it would that resonate Blake if if someone had those in Philly, like, because that's like a thing we're just put out, Like, dude, this plant fucking loves it. Let's let the golden showers fucking rain down.
Speaker 1: Like a cartoon drawing of a flower just you know, face up, just like kind of rubbing their face in a stream. It looks it looks like the sun's crying on it.
Speaker 7: No, no, oh when my friend son, my son, I love that sort of bit of like this plant fucking it. It's like, what are they talking about, Like.
Speaker 1: They'd be like this house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want to they want to act. The reverse psychology may actually be Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Just hear somebody on the porch going, oh god.
Speaker 3: I think that's a I think you're right. That could be great merch to sell one of those little signs saying this.
Speaker 2: Business try it out, but using use a union print shop for it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's make iconic.
Speaker 1: Ask your Doug to make eye contact with me, well, well, it does it. Please thank you exactly.
Speaker 2: Please knock on my door before your dog pisses on my plan. I want to make eye contact to watch it. Even if I'm sleeping, I don't care. Wake me up, wake me up, ring the doorbell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that would actually, yeah, that would that would dissuade people. Probably. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump he back. He's he took some questions at mar A Lago, and I took questions.
Speaker 2: He took the questions from the journalists that he gave enough warning to who to get there in time, and the other journalists that scrambled to get there and asked tough questions.
Speaker 1: He would just basical say, like, what a dumb question. I'm not answering that.
Speaker 2: The thing about Kamala Harris is she won't answer questions, and you're like, I'm sorry, yeah, go ahead, go ahead. Anyway, I was just watching the press conference and it was so you can tell like he's in this moment where he's seeing all the numbers, the polling is going in the wrong direction. All the talk is like as completely as the focus is not him, and he's trying to do the thing where he's like, you guys don't know what you're doing. I need to get up out of there and talk in front of everyone. And he's just doing things like, oh, she was the borders are, It's gonna be real bad folks. And that's all he did for at least the first thirty five minutes I was watching, and then it couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it was in response to the fact, like a narrative started Wednesday, like into Thursday where it was like, wait, why is he not anywhere, Like he doesn't have any like stops planned, He's not going out on the road. He just has jd Vance like going out doing his dirty work for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean because now, like the Harris Waltz campaign is fully like we're fucking doing the swing state tour. So they're going to Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona, Nevada. Jd Vance is just basically gonna stock and be like I'm going there too right after. So I think it could be cool. And yeah, Trump only has one stop at least scheduled on his formal schedule, and it's in Montana. Yeah, and you're like, that's not a swing state, Like that's that's that's for Torres. I mean, the only reason could be is like there is a tight Senate race there that maybe would help if he held a rally. But again, it's not like Donald Trump to like be like already first obviously dirty work here. Put the party, you know, down ballot.
Speaker 1: It's equally is important.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's it's a very it's a very hard time, especially now that like there's more pulling now that says like like well over half of voters feel that he is too old to be president because he's hanging out on the toilet all the time. So yeah, jd Vance is out there now doing all the heavy lifting, and.
Speaker 1: He's doing like a call in thing, like he wasn't making appearances, but he was like taking calls on Fox News on the phone, and yeah, I was pretty certain he was taking he was taking those calls from the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can hear from you know, like you know, you can tell from the acoustics someone's in the bathroom. You're like, have you ever called a friend up, like are you in the bathroom right now?
Speaker 1: Obviously, Yeah, it's like, are you in a horrible hall? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah man, my hose is not. It's all broken. I think, Yeah, why do you have a pot in a marble room? I just think I'm not in a bathroom anyway. So right now, like the plan, like I said to stalk her around the Swing states, the polling looking real bad, Like it gets worse and worse. The net approval rating continues to not go up, always goes down. He's like double digits crashing with women, black people, independents, and college educated voters, like presumably because college educated like people who have been to college maybe have met someone like jd Vance there who you're like, oh, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Know this guy. I hate. He's a fucking weirdo and he has.
Speaker 2: The rapport building skills of like an alien who like only watches seventy sitcoms and is like, is.
Speaker 1: This how you are? My good man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So it is not. It is not very good. His polling number is like he was when introduced, was a historically unpopular vice presidential running mate, and his numbers have plummeted double digits since then. Like yeah, it's no VP before Like I they're like all all vps who like in recent memory, when they get introduced, they stay as popular as they were, or like gain popularity because it's a carefully orchestrated like there's a lot of media appearances, and he is the most unpopular non incumbent vice presidential candidate since nineteen eighty. That's that's that's.
Speaker 2: Somebody started even taking like recording the stats, right thing. We've literally never seen anything like this then, so again we know he's terrible at talking. He was recently like in Wisconsin again because he's stalking the Harris Walls tour and you know, a journalist asked, it's Wisconsin big beer state, right, Yeah, the quintessential question with people on the campaign trail. You know a lot of voters just sometimes just want to be able to like they want to vote for someone they know they can have a beer with.
Speaker 1: So jd Vance, why would people in Wisconsin want to have a beer with you? And this is his very normal beer guy response, why would people in Wisconsin want to have a beer with you?
Speaker 8: Well, I guess I guess they they'd like they'd want to have a beer with me because I actually do like to drink beer, and I probably like to drink beer a little bit too much, but that's okay. I'm sure the media won't give me too much.
Speaker 1: Crap over that. But look, I mean, my my.
Speaker 8: The reason I'm doing this and the reason I think Donald Trump is doing this, and I think the media often slanders him. But I've never met a guy who likes normal people more than Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, he loves normal people. That's why his buildings are made of gold, because like people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has to bathe and hand sanitizer after he meets them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I like, why would they want to have a beer?
Speaker 1: Dwayden called a wife of the guy who got shot behind him at the rally because.
Speaker 2: Right, and then we didn't even cover that when he made that, like joke too about it too, and he's like, you know, she only had good things to say.
Speaker 1: Most people, you know, their wives probably don't like them.
Speaker 2: And like ha ha, Like there life joke about a guy who died at your rally anyway, So he you want to have a beer with me.
Speaker 1: Because I like beer a little too much? Thank you? Spoke like a true pervert.
Speaker 2: A little too much, Like why are you raising your eyebrows like that?
Speaker 1: Get me? Also keeping track of how much people like normal people as a thing, Like, so he's always like being like this guy really likes normal people is like such a weird thing to like say about someone and also reflects such a weird.
Speaker 2: And we'd also like yeah and put like people like again, the point in your campaign is to like connect to people. And I'd be like, well, I'm over here, and y'all are over here in the normal people bucket. Yes, and we we fuck with y'all over here in the normal people bucket. Like he couldn't even just be like, yeah, man, you know, I'm like a fun guy. I like to make jokes. I love the Simpsons, you know whatever. Just he could have been really dumb. But to just be like, well, first of all, because I actually like beer, okay, wait and that doesn't Why are you so defensive immediately about liking beer?
Speaker 1: What the happening?
Speaker 3: Beer bottles? I call them flesh lights? And also I just like, wait, do you find they need to bring back the Micheloba white neck bottles?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Not too wide? Remember the four text bottles? Those are kind of cool, those felt good, I mean those those those so normal, yeah, so normal stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this anyways, I probably have a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or soft launching your drinking problem by being like, maybe I like it a little too much. You know, maybe the media will give me crap about that, about how just curse at my kids and stuff about Pokemon because I'm just throwing them back. But look, I love barn and James wine coolers. If I'm going to be honest, I don't like beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like cool, He's fun.
Speaker 3: It is also a bad strategy in general to follow up a bigger event with a smaller event, like touring with it, you know what I mean, because just by virtue of having the actual presidential candidate there is is going to make JD. Vans and the fact that he's a freak but like is just going to make his event so much smaller. So he's never going to be able to hit those levels of fanfare just by virtue of the fact that he's the second fiddle in all of this. And like it's like, all right, everyone that was John Mulaney just did a killer hour and a half put your hands together for Blake Wex, So he's going to do five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's like, what do we do?
Speaker 3: It's a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Across the street at a small right right, Yeah, Blake's in a closet across the street a literal c if you.
Speaker 2: Guys want across the street or I will. Technically it's four blocks away. If you guys want to walk four blocks to the other satellite venue where a lesser own person who isn't drawing as big of a crowd is.
Speaker 3: It's not well lit. Uh, it's very hard to find. They are selling beer. We know how much he likes beer.
Speaker 2: Maybe there are no there's no sound system though, so you guys have me quiet to be able to hear him.
Speaker 1: We kind of fucked that part up. Why are his eyes yellow anyway? Because he's a demon. So yeah, I mean this was I did read an interesting take on like where where is Trump? You know, with Vance flopping harder than one of those said to report I didn't make the Olympic team diving videos. O. Man, Okay, someone's on that Dennis Miller. People are wondering why Trump is relying on him to like go out and do like be in public, and Robert Evans from behind the Bastard's had an interesting take that like everybody's like he's old and tired and he was pointing out and like, this isn't this isn't a plea for sympathy for Trump, but it is like a thing that I was kind of skipping past in my mind. But like he's been kind of low energy and less out in public since the assassination attempt, which yeah, makes sense, like if you know, like if I would, I would be also if I almost got shot in the brain in front like on National TV and then everyone was like all right, now we've got forty more National TV public appearances in front of you know, tens of thousands of people. I would probably not like that and be a little weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in that tweet, Robert was talking about even like his own brushes with death, like he's been like yeah, as a journalist, and it's like I can't even not think about that shit. Every day he thinks about it, like, yeah, if you're almost shot, Yeah, I mean I think we slightly to I mean, like that was when they were saying like, oh, he might be different, I was like, that's conceivable that you could maybe have a different tone, but it's definitely I thought, was the truth of the matter is you're not going to just move past that unless you're severely affect one track minded. Yeah, exactly, like and I don't part of me is like, oh, maybe survivor. I'm like, nah, he wouldn't have survivor's guilt. I don't think he would have survivors. I can't believe someone almost killed me, little old me, but I'm me and I can't die. I'm the main character. Then the movie doesn't work, but then it almost happened. And then that other guy did die and he maybe thought he couldn't die.
Speaker 1: And so you're hanging.
Speaker 3: Out more normal people in front of me.
Speaker 1: And beat wall. Yes, And there's certainly a poetic justice for, you know, someone who's called caused so much violence and death in the world to have like something an experience like this where he's like having to deal with his own mortality. I don't know if like that level of like thought is entering the equation for him, but it's definitely, you know, it's not an insignificant thing, whether or not you're a sociopath. For somebody to go.
Speaker 3: That was the other I think, oh, yeah, yeah, go ahead, go ahead. Sorry no, no, no, that was the thing. Something better. So I'll let you go first. Yeah, well yeah, so I'm I'll be Kamala Harris and.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I'm going to totally ship the bed with my father up. I'm sure they're very different, but but.
Speaker 3: He this is how much he's dehumanized himself in I mean, just look at our eyes, where he's just not a human being. There's no vulnerability to that guy. I'm talking about Trump obviously, where he's just such a caricature of a human being that we just thought had this thought, like all this time after an assassiny, a bully raised his ear and we're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, maybe he's a maybe it got.
Speaker 3: To him a little bit, and then like write that because did not occur to me once. I'm like, oh, he probably just went about his day because he can't feel anything, you know. Maybe it's like, of course that would affect a human being. Is he human enough to feel it. Maybe he's just tired and wants to play golf, you know, yeah, who knows.
Speaker 1: He did then go the next day and play golf. So I mean, he's dealing with it in his own way. But I'm sure we all cope. We all cope, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think the other thing though too is always to keep in mind, is like as the polls moving the wrong direction, this entourage reboot's gonna be awesome. Man, oh god, just say that JD Vans tweet. But like, I think the other part is that, guys, he's probably also just fully shifting to the like the absolute subversion of the election results, Like it may be like approaching in his mind, like a point of no return where he's like, I don't even know if we're gonna fucking even if I get out there, Like what the fuck are we gonna do? Like it doesn't even matter, because we need to steal this shit no matter what. And I'm sure there's a dimension of that too, where the the focus might even be changing alongside, like.
Speaker 1: It's scary out there.
Speaker 2: Plus I'm old, and why am I holding these batteries in my hands? Suddenly when I wake up, a lot of confusion abounds. But also let's shift gears to now focus on the fuckery, because that's I mean, a lot of the headlines are now or less about like what he's saying, and like other things were reading, like about what's happening in Georgia and other states, like trying to change their like state charter around how elections work to be able to go full fuckery steam ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah they did just like that Cook report, which I think I only knew to pay attention to because of you as a seasoned political operative back in the day, that that's like a big thing that political people pay attention to. He just shifted Georgia toward Harris, which is so what is it? Is it R plus one?
Speaker 9: Now I don't know, oh, like it's now wow, oh oh wow, because I know that was like a R plus one, which is like being like it's just.
Speaker 1: On the verge of becoming purple. But now yeah, okay, yeah, I don't want to see what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean again, this is this is all all bad stuff for someone like Trump, who because even in his press conference he's like, I mean I was they gave me Biden and I beat him, so and now they gave me Kamala And he's like, I'm not fucking elastic or malleable in any way.
Speaker 1: Like this is fucked up. Yeah, fair Oh yeah, Now they're toss ups. Yeah yeah, they're toss ups. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is something I'm wondering if because you guys were young too, so I don't know if you have clarity on this, but I guess you can look back at It's not me.
Speaker 1: I've always know, not you.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I only know about things I've experienced in my thirty five years. I don't know about George Washing. Fuck, I don't know about any of those people. But it was whenever I think of VP announcements, I think of what's her face? Palin for the Maverick. Yeah, and she was immediately that was like a big pick, Like if I remember correctly, I remember like the approval rating being very high and then plummeting. So this is also so. And it's also it infamously plummeted with her, and that just made me laugh, like earlier when you guys were saying, okay, so it's plummeted in a similar way with JD Vance, but there was no fan favery.
Speaker 2: Even it was like, there's no honeymoon period. Oh god him.
Speaker 1: Like that guy made up the lie about him fucking couches, and it was just down from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Palin was like a media sensation and then the mainstream media was like, but when you talk to her, she seems terrible and kind of more right wing than you would expect. And and that was at a time when the mainstream media still had the power to sway people's opinions. I think right, so, and they're like.
Speaker 3: Whoa, she doesn't she thinks magazines are books. Yeah, it's like the rusher from the House thing was cute, but oh no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well because at least like at the time, like the visually, people are like, oh, she looks like a conservative governor woman.
Speaker 1: Who like would like suits this ticket.
Speaker 2: So at least like just from looking at a picture, people are like, Okay, where's JB.
Speaker 1: Vance. You're like, I don't even know, dude, Yeah I don't think so no, can we fix that? Can we figure what's going on with that guy? Can we fix that in post? Can we make it look like he's not wearing mascara? Like I know he's not wearing it, but can we just like pluck his eyelashes out?
Speaker 3: Can we give him more mascara or none at all?
Speaker 2: Like he's kind of all right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shadowy eye maybe might help. Yeah, we'll see. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll.
Speaker 2: Be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back. We're back, and we got big news. Yeah, The cotton candy burrito has been introduced to the world in a NFL stadium in Arizona. Yeah, yeah, it's this is so the cotton candy is the is the tortilla. The filling looks like more cotton candy, Like I don't think that's right, but that's what it looked like at first. But I think it's I think it's ice cream and loops might be involved. There's fruit loops, Eminem's Skittles ice cream, which mixing Eminem's and Skittles is such a strange idea that's blasphemy. I'm sorry. It feels like a psychological experiment, like one of these I'm gonna buy. And also they're in there was ice cream, so they're gonna be like both hard as hell and then when you bite into them, you're either going to like break it apart like an Eminem or it's just gonna be so like they yeah, five day old gum.
Speaker 2: The way they describe it con candy, brito, ice cream and candy wrapped in cotton candy is like this the little subtitle. And so there's a video of them launching it. You see someone rolling it. It looks it looks like someone's dealing with like insulation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're because they're wearing these gloves that aren't gloves that like food workers would traditionally use. Like it's more of like a scientist's glove who's dealing with like a radioactive substance.
Speaker 2: I mean I get like again because I remember we talked there was like some obscene milkshake that had like fourteen pounds of shit on it, and people are like, oh, great, this is good for my health.
Speaker 4: But this is also this feels like something out of like a kid's book where it's like in the candy burrito with all the flavors.
Speaker 2: That don't go together in one bite, like a cautionary tale out of a kid's book where they're living yea yea too much, too much ship. Yeah, the famous book got too much ship on.
Speaker 1: The numbers, got too much shit in it. Yeah yeah. So super producer Victor has weighed in saying it is fruity pebbles, fruit loops, marshmallows, skittles, many of the toppings, gummy bears, I mean sprinkles inside the cotton candy shell. But I think I also saw ice cream.
Speaker 2: No, there's ice cream. There's ice Yeah, there is ice cream. Yeah, there was like a scoop of chocolate. It's like it's gross. I don't chocolate ice cream, Like, don't mix those things.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm a product of gunn in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a handgun in there.
Speaker 2: There's one gun as a product of mixing. I cannot get behind this mixing. I'm sorry, this is this is a bridge too far. This is an abomination. But hey, we're all in. It's all viral time, So I I just don't know how you eat it though, too, Like do do they.
Speaker 1: Give you gloves to eat it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm sure you're like sweaty, you know, like you yeah, because like if your hands are slightly moist, it's just gonna go right, Like the cotton candy part turns to nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever done like a food challenge thing? Like it doesn't have to be like a hot dog eating contest, but eatn't eating one of these weird things?
Speaker 2: Like what was not a weird things I've done? Like a spicy ramen challenge?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Was it? One dish? Yes? The broth is so hot.
Speaker 2: They give you double the noodles and it's very hot and you have to drink all the broth too, And I did it because.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid. Yeah, yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 2: I also I remember ate the at what at the time was the spiciest chili on earth, the Maruga Scorpion chili. That was fucking awful. That was actually awful. I've only done I only like spicy food.
Speaker 1: Challenges for anything. If yeah, I just because I like spicy food. Someone's like, let me test mine. You don't like, can you eat this before all your teeth fall out challenge? Oh no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: Do you want see like streaks of light as you go into like diabetic shock from eating a breed?
Speaker 1: Don't? Yeah, it's like the shift to warp speed in the millennium. There art is just what happened. There's candy teeth in it. Candy teeth, our teeth.
Speaker 3: Wait, have you teeth?
Speaker 1: Blake, Blake? Have you eat done a food challenge?
Speaker 3: Not like I've the only one challenge, Like, like I thought the Double Down was a weird thing to eat, which was like the KFC thing where the bread was fried chicken and there's bacon and a weird sauce on it. But I think the only other actual challenge thing was it was a one pound burger and you had to eat it an X amount of minutes, which doesn't isn't really that big of a deal, you know, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't like ring a bell for you or anything. Where where was this was just the toe's basement. Yeah, this was at lunch in the cafeteria. It was actually just the standard one play serving side was size. It was at a place called Cheaburger Cheat Burger in Fraser, Pennsylvania, and they would put your polaroid on the wall, but so many people could do it that the whole wall was bolaroz.
Speaker 2: Based off This is based off of the fucking blushy sketch from SNL.
Speaker 1: So you must have been.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they at NBC Universal knew they were calling their place that. And there is only one chea Burger and there is only one cheap it's just.
Speaker 1: Called chea Burger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they there was one kid who ended up I think like making the practice squad as alignment for the vikings that way I went to high school with and he did three sweet he ate three pounds, which that's a chance like that put that man's give him a piece of the business, you know, whatever you have to do. But but no, I've never really done a big challenging have you.
Speaker 1: My friends who know my friends who went into.
Speaker 2: So quickly dismissed that.
Speaker 3: Now there are sometimes what.
Speaker 1: I like, so hungry that I like get in a mine set where I'm like, I'm gonna eat so much to like prove how hungry I have or something that Yeah, yeah, that's just a weird thing with myself. Like my friends from college who went into finance, like at that time, Chipotle was just becoming a thing, and they would have like burrito. They would be like, how many bricks can you down? Like this? This guy's a fucking legend. He ate three bricks, Like took three bricks to the dome. Bro there was I was at a wedding with a this Cops kid.
Speaker 3: That's the best way. I can't refer to it enough. That's enough information, Just a Cops son. And he was trashed and a bunch of people were like, we how much taco bell in dollars do you think you could eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And the number kept going up and up and up, So he said that he could eat seventy dollars of taco bell, where a like case, a da is like a fifty cents there, and it ended the way that you would think it would end, and then he lost a whole lot, which he probably doesn't know.
Speaker 1: He probably thought he got mugged. But I mean, prices now, prices now.
Speaker 2: I could definitely eat seventy dollars for Tao bet yes, yes, a different era. Yeah, because I mean I could. I can eat ten soft off those supremes mm hmm, like it's sitting. I'm care that's I'm capable. That's without having to really come much of the dridos locus taco I don't know take I never get those, but yeah, I could eat one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could eat one of those. You could eat one of those? Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a food.
Speaker 2: Challenge with Blake Putt, like ten tacos just the first one thing?
Speaker 1: Oh man, my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like wait, you just bit the end off of one. You're like, yeah, dude, challenge complete.
Speaker 1: Man, you shoved the lunch Lady one Sloppy Joe in a row ship. Yeah yeah, yeah, I will say I will. I would try this. I just it feels like debris they swept out from under a couch cushion like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fruity pebbles, fruit loops like Eminem's and skittles, like just all these things you would find in like the crack of a like car seat, you know, yeah yeah, yeah, right, gummy bears, like it's just a fucking mess.
Speaker 2: Man all wrapped in lovely pink fiberglass insulation. Yeah, which is exactly what the thing is. Like, I think generally I'm a savory over sweet person. So like when I see the thing that's like a brownie on top of a cookie with with the blood of a milkshake, I'm like whatever. But like if you showed me, like, you know, a fucking just monstrosity of like meats and cheeses, I'd be like, okay, I mean, yeah, yeah, they might have a point there, So I think also just generally I'm like a little put off with that much sugar, although for whatever reason, like make it cheese and now we're talking.
Speaker 3: The savory part from me is the same. I'm sorry, I'm taking us on so many tangents, but you're letting me so.
Speaker 1: In college, it's you.
Speaker 3: In college, there was a pizzeria uno around the corner from my place, and they had this heinous deal where if you bought one large deep dish, they'd just give you another one, and I had to stop them. I at one point said, don't give it to me because I would eat myself. I would eat the whole one, and then I would start working on the second one, and I would get so sick. I would have to like cancel plans. And it happened all the time, and it was the I hate confrontation. But I got in this like almost yelling match with this person there. I was like, please, please don't give me this other pizza. Please just give me one. They're like it's free. I'm like I know it's free, Please don't give it to me. Yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: And it would be so heavy, like just even walking home with it, like my forearms would get sore because they were like deep dish pis like amazing arms shaking. You're just like, my nutrition is so terrible. But I don't think they eat this. I'm carrying sixty mounds of pie all right. Well, Blake, what a pleasure having you as a d on the Daily Zeicheist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff? Thank you?
Speaker 3: I'm at Blake Wexler on all social media and my stand up special is still for free on YouTube Blake Wexler Daddy Long Legs. And then on Sunday, September twenty ninth, i am performing in the suburbs of Philadelphia near my hometown Wayne, Pennsylvania. I'm performing at one eighteen North, which is a really cool venue there, so trying to add a second show. So that's a Sunday September twenty ninth, twenty eighteen North and Wayne, and tickets are available in any of my social media bios and on my website Blake Wexler dot com.
Speaker 1: Is it Wayne where the Jackson family is from Wayne, Indiana?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm wrong, yes, but this one's in Pennsylvania and that's why they named Wayne. Actually yeah, yeah, yeah, they named it Yeah exactly. Glad definitely from that Gary Gary. That's a different Gary. It's a different man's name. Justin Please make sure stays. That's important, Please make sure it stays.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm also doing a shows that in Tito, Pennsylvania, Jermaine, Pennsylvania and Randy Amazing.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media Blake that you have been enjoying?
Speaker 3: There was there was a post that made me laugh the other day where it was so the Lauren Hill and Fuji's had to like they canceled the rest of their twenty twenty four tour and Anthony Moore.
Speaker 2: Exactly, why Lauren, have you been to one of your shows? I have and I almost died waiting nine hours for you to go on stage.
Speaker 3: That that's exactly it, and like it was from Anthony Moore, who's such a funny stand up comedian. His Twizzler account is at all that and more m O O R E. And you just wrote like still buying Lauryn Hill tickets at twenty twenty four is insane because of what Miles just said, where if you don't know she infamously if she shows up like at a like at all, will show up hour like hours and it's not like, oh there's a rain delay, like it's a crazy amount of oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I've seen Wu Tang many times with right, Wu Tang is not fucking they are not punctual at fucking all right there for the children, but it happens, yeah, yeah, exactly, and it will be exactly because they teach, they teach the children.
Speaker 1: Patients, that's right, Yes, yes, they're helping the United States is losing to Serbia. Guys, that's media. I'm not enjoying miles. Where can people find us their work media?
Speaker 2: You've been enjoying A tweet I like is actually a clip from at asin a c y N. This guy captures like a ton of clips from Fox and the News.
Speaker 1: Uh, we use a lot of the clips on this show.
Speaker 2: He has one from the Five on Fox News where like Jessica Tarlov, who's like the token Democrat on the panel, is just having a field day right now, like just clapping back at like Jeanine Piro and Greg Guttfeld. And in this clip, Greg Gutfeld is like Tim Walls is like crazy. He's like, that's the thing about the Republicans. We reject our crazies and you guys don't. And this is just amazing, just like the frustration that gut Feld is experiencing because he's saying, like, again, Tim Walls is too extreme.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 2: But anyway, this is just this exchange. It's fantastic and I just love how it ends. And you know we we we reject our crazies.
Speaker 1: Time for you guys to reject him. Okay, give me a crazy person. I'll reject him.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump, that's your problem, that's your problem.
Speaker 1: That's exactly the problem. You think that very metric was up when he was president.
Speaker 2: Jane Piro just lies all the time, like every metric was up. No, was it the Robert Durst lady. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she was dead as judge Janine Piro, who was like the prosecutor at the time, and now yeah, pretty gets pretty ripped and goes on TV all the time like you're so weird on that show. Sometimes she'll be like slouched like this, like he seems drunk in that clip or had the energy of a drunk person. Every metric was yeah, okay, anyways.
Speaker 3: I have another Rose extra vodka. It's like grabbing a vodka one vodka Rose, Vodka, Neat vodka Rose, neat.
Speaker 1: Three fingers of Rose please. Oh no. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien enjoying. So when jd Vance tweeted this Entourage reboot is gonna be awesome with a picture of him and just like all his homies just looking very uncol Julie Klausner responded, Oops, all turtles, and that was the best response to that's great.
Speaker 2: I think Ian Carmel had a counter. They're like he was a Turtle is actually like the most normal of those guys. Like, if anything, it's a bunch of ease, Yeah, a bunch of yeah anyway, but I know it's easy to dunk on.
Speaker 1: Turtle was actually cool. But he was smiling, you know, like sneakers Bro Miles, who would JD. Van's most not want to be called JD Vance Watch Entourage. He thinks he thinks he is cool. Yeah, He's like, I'm kind of like an e you know, I'm like calling the shots. I don't eat sugar. I'm kind of slim, kind of you know, and I'm getting all the hot babes.
Speaker 2: Exactly, man, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I want to be like Turtle so.
Speaker 2: D Manuel Shrieky so hot, right, Like what you're still talking about Emmanual Shrieky.
Speaker 1: Okay. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore I. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeist right, the Daily Zechist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page kind of in a website Daily zeikeis dot com where we post our episodes and our footnotes where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Myles, what is a song that you think that people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: This is a track from a French band called The Oracle Sisters.
Speaker 1: And I just I thought, like, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: The algorithms that send me music know me really well, because like there's these things I'm like, oh, this is like a retro seventies French album I never heard, and they're like, this is now and people are doing old sounds but now times. And I really like it because it's got this sort of like bossa nova verve kind of feel to it and just great summer music.
Speaker 1: So check this out. This is called Ruby on the Run by the Oracle Sisters. All right, we will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio ap Apple Podcaster, where wherever you get your favorite shows, that's gonna do it for us this week. We are back on Monday to tell you what was trending over the weekend, and we will talk to you all then. Have a safe one. Bye bye.